Speaker 1: Welcome to the Jesse Kelly Show. If you can tell this is not Jesse, it's Chris Crock always love filling in for Jesse, and he'll be back Monday. We have so much stuff today. We have absolutely so much stuff to talk about today. And I also found out from executive producer Chris that indeed, on Fridays they rehash kind of review, a review of what happened over the week. I've got that too, some of the highlights. But today it is massive. I want to first start out by saying that, of course, you know that today, eighty one years ago was D Day, and there's an amazing sight from the Department of Defense they put up today and I retweeted it. I want you to check it out on my Twitter feed at Chris crockshow Chrisk Okay, Chrisk Okay, But listen to this. It has the it's literally has the exact locations, it has who landed when, of the times, and you see the unbelievable operation that was DDA, and you see how many people we lost, You see where we landed. Eleven six hundred Allied aircraft total support of the D Day landings. You see that five thirty am naval forces started a pre landing seven thousand vessels. Sixteen percent more than sixteen percent were US. Six thirty am Omaha Utah beaches US soldiers going there. The first wave that Utah landed about two thousand yards where they planned. It turned out to be a blessing because it was a more vulnerable area for them to land in. Seventy three thousand US troops landed in Normandy on D Day. By the way, what is D Day? There's three different possibilities of the d says, but the actual one is this, Usually the day is when you start, so it'd be like, you know what, I guess the date, day whatever that you know. But since D Day was a secret, it wasn't called, you know, blank day, it was called D Day as in day day because you ain't gonna know the day, You're just gonna know it's D Day. That is what the DoD says. Is the explanation on that. In the DASH day term is used now, but no one uses and never will use D day because there's only one D Day. Seventy three thousand troops landed. Can you believe that in one day and the people that we lost, you know, I was watching last night, Happenstance, Happenstance. I get in these moods. And I heard Jesse talking about the other day. He's he's got a little time on his own. He watches something on Netflix. City says he's watching something like a war movie. So all of a sudden, the transgender guy comes on. He can't even watch a movie with that. Now. I watched a war movie last night, at least I started it, and at the very beginning it showed exactly where Britain us and even Canada. There was a little maple leaf on the screen. I said, oh, there's Canada. And so it showed in real time an animation of how we came in, where the Brits came in and Canada came in, and then us pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing, pushing. And I'm just sitting there in my on my couch at an ungodly late hour because my wife is sleeping. I've been pulling double shifts all you know, all on the air, all over the place, all of this great country of ours. And I raised my fists and I'm going yes, and I held it up high, thinking those those sons of bleeps excited as if it were happening right now. Twenty one thousand Canadian troops, or we should say a boot, twenty one thousand Canadian troops landed at Juno Beach on D Day. By the end of the day there was one excuse me, ten thousand killed, ten thousand killed in one day. Excuse me ten thousand killed, wounded and missing. Sixty six hundred Americans, twenty seven hundred British n a boot, nine hundred and forty six Canadians. But we prevailed across the normany beachhead. There's pictures where you can see on my Twitter feed on everybody else's feet out there. I don't call it acts. I think it's horrible, stupid name. And you can see the jaws or they call what they called the jaws of death or whatever. The opening of the craft there, the watercraft that lands was supposed to land on the beach didn't. So much horror and so God bless our soldiers. I saw our sect F Pete Haggs f today. First of all this morning. I saw him early morning doing pet with the troops on the beach, on the beach where D Day happened, and it was glorious. And then later I saw Secretary Heike Seth shaking the hands of some of our precious World War Two veterans who are still alive. God, God freaking bless them, and I heard them saying nice, nice things to him about how happy they were to see a man with actual you know, whats stones, khones, huevos leading our military. There's no coincidence that sixty one thousand troops have been have been recruited in our army. We met our goal two to four months early. Never happened before. But that's what happens when your cojones drop, as it were, and they just dropped with the election of DJT So a little note from one of my buddies in his blog today, He says, my buddy Eric Erickson, eighty one years ago today, one hundred and fifty six thousand Analyte soldiers stormed the beaches of France. By sunset, forty four hundred of those soldiers will be dead on the beach. The other numbers I gave you included casualties as well, not just a kilt. Young men of America in a different era rose to face evil and won. There's another meme that I saw and retweeted that has these these leftist pukes with their masks on. Suddenly it's it's okay to wear It's still okay to wear a mask if you're supporting Hamas and leftist causes, militant terrorist, leftist causes, but not if you're an Ice agent. We're going to get into that a little bit later. But it shows an elderly man walking by these the leftists flipping off the camera and doing stupid things and wearing other masks, and the leftist man walks past them, and he stops and turns around and looks back, and then it kind of superimposes into D Day because those sobs sitting there with their men dressed in skirts and their women dressed like men and in paramilitary gear, thinking they're Hamas terrorists, trying to act like it. In fact, with bloodlust. Most likely you like Hamas for our Jewish brothers and sisters, those sons of bees throwing it on a freaking boat landing on D Day, they would crap their pants and run and cry. Maybe be the ones you'd be p oed as all get out, saying get up here and do your freaking job, your baby you, pansy. There are warriors, there are men, there are women, and you can look no further than people like I'm sure Jesse's children as they get older. My children. I see my son, who is a smart young man gonna graduate in the fall, loves this country, loves God knows God. My daughter who I see her working one You used to be a barista. I came in and I start her handling five six customers at a time, being gracious and pouring everything perfectly, and nobody complain about their dreams because she kicks button, takes names, because her daddy and mommy raised her right and a two parent loving household, a Christian, two parent loving household, married commitment. The D word is not an option in our household. There is no divorce in our household. That's what's missing in this society, loving two parent homes. Marriage, God the center of everything. God first marriage, Second, kid's third jobs. Fourth. Now we have Marilyn Man, Marilyn Man kill mar chill mar or Brigo kill mar Killmar come back home. Chris van Holland won should to come home and finish the job for what A third beating of his wife for smuggling and more illegals. Oh, it's bad. The reason why he's back here is because a federal grand jury in tenn, Tennessee just handed down a bunch of indictments for humans smuggling and much worse against kill Mar. It turns out that Kilmar, the MS thirteen terrorist wife beater, human smuggler, conducted over one hundred runs bringing in MS thirteen members MS thirteen members children. So he was trafficking terrorists, children and young ladies and women. And there's allegations of some sexual abuse that he did. There's allegations of pictures of miners that were sent off. This guy's the filthiest, dirtiest thing in the world. And I want you to remember that Senator Chris van Holland from Maryland went over there, humped his leg, had Margarita's with him, and stared into his eyes with the greatest love one can have for somebody. You wish that you wish your husband stared in your eyes like that, like the ben Holland did kill Mark. You wish your husband or your wife took you to a savador, to a five star resort, sip Margarita's and stared into your eyes with great love great love, deep love. You wish your husband's wife looked at you like they do, like the Ben Holland did kill Mark. You darn right. This is the Jesse Kelly Show all across the Great United States of America on the eighty first anniversary of D Day. It was great. Okay, this is the best song of all time. When I was in high school. Listen, I have gone, not to all of them, but I have gone to Aruba. I have gone. Listen. I ain't nowhere near the list, but I got to Aruba. I've gone to Jamaica. I went to the I was at the which will Key West in February and and and by default I stopped at Key Largo at Apissorea And no it is? Is it Aruba? Jamaica? Who I want to take it to? Bermuda? Have never been Bahama never been? Come on, pretty Mama Kei Largo. Yes, Montigo, never been. Let's boy, you know that's Montego Bay and Jamaica. Isn't it Montigo? So I've been to Jamaica. It's the same freaking thing.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem with Jamaica. There are rocks everywhere. You cannot enjoy the beach. There is no beach because it's invaded by rocks. It is gorgeous, it is absolutely beautiful. The Blue Mountain Coffee, it is good. I hate you know these things where people say, oh, this is great, such it does grow, it's great. You got to try the blow out and you go, you try it, it sucks. No, the Blue Mountain Cofee actually really is good. It's just a gorgeous place. But you will get jacked, murdered, kidnapped, and god knows what else if you go out off the area where you're supposed to be as a tourist. I'll tell you that right now. You don't go to Kingstown unless you want to get kidnapped and help for ransom. Oh, by the way, you know the feeling when you're about to cut into a juicy fat steak and hope it tastes as perfect as it looks. Worry no more. With Chef i Q sense, it's possible to get it right every time. How well, it's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer that eliminates under or overcooking your food, which was just like my that's what I do all the time, no matter how you cook it. Chef i q Sense was designed to withstands extreme heat even survive in your deep friar. I guess if you drop it. Don't drop it there, but do It'll survive from grilling to roast or baking. Chef iq Sense guarantees that your chicken, meat or fish will come out exactly how you preferred out your preferred outcome. Using chef i q Sense as simple. Insert the wireless probe into your food, choose your desired dunness as it were, the dunness and the chef iq app and it'll alert you when it's right. That is awesome. You can handle up to one thousand degrees fahrenheit. Wowie wowie uh seventy five percent longer battery life. You can handle up to seventy hours with one charge. Sleeker, longer probe size, better connectivity and at longer antenna on the probe giving you more improved signal strength to stop so stop the confusion on cooking, eliminate the risk, and serve every meal with Conferensate Father's Day. This is your Father's Day gift. Chef iq Sense works out of the box and with your favorite appliances. You can find the iq Sense at chef iq dot com and say fifteen percent of the checkout with code. Jesse j E s s that chef iq dot com. Okay, Uhmar, his wife, we love you. Please don't beat me, but come home beat me in Saint Louis. So here's the deal. The DOJ just had a pop up press conference today that nobody knew about. And they say that they indicted Kilmar on a whole bunch accounts a federal grand jury in Tennessee. And I want to play you pieces and bits from Pam Bondi or DJ at the head of the DOJ or Attorney General and what she says, and if some of this is missed, I want to make sure I get it right. And I might get a little off on this. But I saw it live of the press conference, and he took pictures I believe of he smuggled. He did hundreds of smuggles. Human smuggling runs all over the country through Texas, people from countries all over the southern Central America. He smuggled at MS thirteen members. He is an MS thirteen member, and he smuggled in children and Pim Bonnie talks about child sex trafficking. He took pictures apparently of a child I believe it was, and sent it off perhaps she believes perhaps for human trafficking of a child, for sex slavery. He also took he apparently sexually may have sexually assaulted some some people that he transported. So this is who Senator Chris van Holland from Maryland just went and just flew over on our tax paradigm and just humped that guy's like he went to town like Clark. Griswold was like, what's his name? Till cousin Eddie told Clark Clark, it's best when he locks on you gets a little missy Mississippi leg hound, you just let him finish. And that was Chris van Holland at kill Mar. Let's play the what we have now from our train, General pan Bondie today in the press conference, just in the past hour or so.
Speaker 2: The Grand Jury found that over the past nine years of Rego Garcia has played a significant role in an alien smuggling ring. They found this was his full time job, not a contractor. He was a smuggler of humans and children and women. He made over one hundred trips. The grand jury found smuggling people throughout our country, MS thirteen members, violent gang terrorist organization members throughout our country. Thousands of illegal aliens were smuggled.
Speaker 1: So I haven't checked Chris fin Hollans Twitter or X feedt I hate calling X. I haven't checked his feed. Has he commented yet? Producer Christi's cars were aware. Yeah, I wonder what I wanted to come out and go. I still stand for this Maryland man. Oh. By the way, Bill Malujin, Fox News correspondent who handles all these illegal issues and many more, he took an Axios headline story, retweeted it and says they're still going with marylynd Man. Axios says wrongly deported Maryland Man, kill Marra Breaker. Garcia is on his way back to the US as if he's getting your heroes welcome. He's coming home to his wife, who he beats multiple times over multiple years. Marilyn Man, just like Boulder, a Colorado man, Yes, a the Lord Bard trying to burn Jews to death in the streets of boulders. He's a Colorado man, all right. Coming up next, we have more on the DOJ's press conference today with Pam Bondi and my guys. So much more to get into. Then we're gonna get into the epic battle of Musk and Trump. Who's winning, Who's going to win? Wowie wowie, Musk is in some trouble. That's all coming up next time The Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crock filling it hard, pass on Phil Commons. I love guess you know. Yes, I love his Alamo that he you know the history of he owns the loans to us. I think he's a wonderful guy. I do. And there's some great songs that he sings over the years, but that is sorry, that is not one of them. In my humble, in my humble, Oh I'm not wrong. Now you want to know the most there are songs that you say when they come up in the concert, if you're a man, you must leave. There are songs that would come up where you need to flee and go to the bathroom or go get a beer or you absolutely are no longer a man. That would be you're no son of mine. If he sings that thing in a concert, you run like hell, you're not a man. Thank you. I appreciate your honesty. For once producer Chris uh the Eagles when not Tekilla Sunrise is bad to get. But but actually I'm thinking that Johnny cum lately, Holy crap. Well, I do like I do, like anything with Joe Watson. Eagles is fantastic, Hotel California is great. I can sing it in with an Indian accent, but I won't do it now on demand. Were on too many stations. It's a I I will only do it, you know, on a singular station at a time. But I have an Indian accent singing ho Talk California. I'll just leave it at that. Hey, Pure Talk. Chris was noticeably silent on that that last comment.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Pure pure Talk, Jesse's wireless company, a veteran led company, believes every man and every woman who has faithfully served this country deserves to proudly fly an American flag that was made in America. And that's why Pure Talk is on a mission to give it Alliance Flag exees me an Allegiance flag, the highest quality American flag period to one thousand US veterans in time for the patriotic holidays. Just switch your cell phone to service to Peertalk this month, and a portion of every sale will go to provide these high quality flags to deserving veterans with plans from just twenty five bucks a month for unlimited talk, text and plenty of data. You can enjoy America's most dependable five gene network while cutting your cell phone bill in half. The average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. Can you I mentione if you had an next week one k in your pocket every year? Just style, that's a real stimulus, not a government. Just out pound fifty excuse me, pound two fifty and say the word, the keyword, Jesse Kelly, and Puretalk's US customer service will get you switched hassle free in as little as ten minutes. Again to out pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly is support veterans and a switch to America's wireless company, pure Talk. Okay, Maryland Man, Axio still calling him Maryland Man. He's coming home. It's like their headline as if he's like he's been freed and he's awesome and he's innocent. No, no, no, he's been indicted by a federal grand jury in Middle Tennessee for human smuggling. Here's part two of PAMBONDI are, of course Attorney General speaking today in a press conference just an hour or so ago.
Speaker 2: This is especially disturbing because Abrego Garcia is also alleged with transporting minor children. The defendant traded the innocence of minor children for profit. There are even more disturbing facts that the grand jury uncovered. It is alleged this defendant is part of the same smuggling ring responsible for the death of more than fifty migrants in twenty twenty one after the tractor trailer overturned in Mexico. This is part of that same ring Mexico. Defendant abused.
Speaker 1: I got to call some Mexico who calls it Mexico just a sidebar.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is part of that same ring. The defendant abused undocumented alien females, according to co conspirators who were under his control while transporting them throughout our country. This defendant trafficked firearms and narcotics throughout our country on multiple occasions. They were using vehicles SUVs with added seats in the back floors that had been ripped out, guns, narcotics, children, women, MS thirteen members. That is what the grand jury found. A co conspirator a glade that the defendant of solicited nude photographs and videos of a minor O coach.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that kill Maar solicited nude photos and videos of a minor Who's the co conspirator? Most likely it is the man who was kill Mar's boss. You remember in that state patrol video when he was pulled over by Middletownessee State troopers as he was going through that country smuggling illegal aliens. He had a fourth row added to the back of this suv. Eight illegals in the car, nine people, including kill Maar, the MS thirteen terrorist, human smuggler, wife beater, and you remember the state trooper with the dog said, you know what this is, don't you. He's got fourteen hundred dollars cash on that's his pay. He's a human smuggler. They called the FBI, they called ICE and it was Joe Biden's FBI and ICE, so they said no, no, no, no, no. Let that man smuggle illegals, miners, take nude pictures of miners and and little children, and assault. He's accused also of assaulting women's on the women he was transporting. He's a hero. Chris Van Holland. Actually I can see his tweets some of the things he's said today to try to excuse this. I'll get to that in a moment. But here's the rest of Pam Bondie. I'll rewind a second play the rest that.
Speaker 2: The defendant of solicited nude photographs and videos of a minor. A co conspirator also alleges the defendant played a role in the murder of a rival gang member's mother.
Speaker 1: Yes, killing mothers, helping kill mothers. He's a Maryland man. Now. The co conspirator I was getting at was his boss. When he was pulled over by the Tennessee trooper on that video that we've all seen bodycam video, he said, this is my boss's truck. He played stupid like he didn't know what was going on, or he pretended he couldn't speak English. That well, his boss is a human smuggler. His boss is a convicted human smuggler, and he is in prison legal immigrants. A he's a human smuggler. And in fact he said yes. The Trump administration FBI went and interviewed him and they said, let's make a deal. Here, tell us what you know about this guy. Turn fed's evidence or state's evidence. Where he went on a state's witness and tell us what you know and testify on the record, and he'll most likely get a better lowered sentencing. And so his boss turned on him. That was his boss's vehicle. The guy that owned that car said, yes, that was my car. I'm a human smuggler. He works for me. ICE Baltimore had put a note in on every law enforcement entity across this across the United States, federal and local, to say, if you pull this car over, immediately notify ICE Baltimore because as I say, Boston, it's Baltimore. Immediately notified ICE Baltimore because that is a human smuggling car. We've we've nailed them before. That's a human smuggling car. So it was already totally unofficially on the record that this was a human smuggling car. So you got the guy who owned the car, who was in jail for human smuggling telling that saying that yes, he was on a human smuggling want I paid him, he was my guy. And now that's probably the blinchpin in all of this with all the details that they're sharing today. So there it is. The Marilyn manned. Meanwhile, Chris van Holland Fit sixteen minutes ago, tweeted, it's National Gun Violence Awareness Day. Now it's kind of funny because my AR fifteen has never jumped out and committed violence. It's amazing. I've owned it for maybe out in the eight years, ten years. I have no idea anymore. My handguns, of which I tend to conceal carry almost all the time in this great state of Texas that I'm in, They've never killed anybody. Isn't that interesting? Guns don't have violence. People make violence. But that's okay. Meanwhile, he also Chris van Hount said, after months of ignoring our constitution, seems like Trump has relented to our demands for kill Mary's and here he goes, here's just trying to wriggle out of it. This has never been about the It's about his constitutional rights and the rights of all. He has a right to pimp, beat, smuggle and take pictures of a new pictures of children. He has that right. And I made sure of it, and I went and humped his leg and had a margarita with him and fell in love with him right there. Anyways, Okay, and by the way, the adjudication is this, if he's convicted, he'll be put to jail for the sentence here, and then immediately upon the sentence being done, he will be then immediately deported to his home country of El Salvador. He will go to Seacott and they'll rot there for probably a long, long long time. All right, Coming up next, Musk versus Trump. It is going wild. That's a big one that would have been in our lead story if it wasn't for kill Maar. That's up next. It's Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly, the Jesse Kelly Show. Absolutely we figured out why I said the Guessie Kelly Show because the guests who would this is the guess Who's still right, it's a guess who hour. Anyways, I said Guessie Kelly's because I heard the guests too. When I heard I heard Jesse, I will say Jesse's name at the same time. Woo okay, hey, you all know that what speed dating is, right, Oh, if you're the owner of a growing business, what if there was a feature like speed dating only for hiring. In other words, you could meet several interested, qualified candidates at once, Handsome strapping lads like myself and Chris and Jesse all at one designated time or at a designated time. Well, it's good news though. It's there. It's zip intro from zip zip zip I can't talk zip recruiter. You can post your job today and start talking to qualified candidates tomorrow and right now. You can try zip intro for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse j E S s E customize, uh, customize a few things here right to you tell you about this. You can get back to back video calls for your job. Looking for your candidates. You can pick a time and zip intro does all the work of finding and scheduling qualified candidates for you. Then you can choose who you want to talk to and meet with great people as soon as the next day. So it's very easy. Enjoy the benefits of speed hiring with new zip Intro only from zip Recruiter, rated number one hiring site based on G two. Try zip intro for free free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse j E S s. Again that's ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse zip intro. Post jobs today, talk to qualified candidates tomorrow free. There we go, There we go? Why not? All right? So this whole Musk thing with Trump. Musk is literally getting his ass handed to himself. He literally is is at war with himself in this. Trump has been restrained, especially for Trump has not gotten down in the even a dirt. Musk literally kept hacking and hacking and hacking, and why I think, And I'm not here to rip him and go after him like a sycophant, like I'm not a leg humber of Trump's. I'm a big fan of his, but I'm not a leg humber. I don't. I don't, just like Jesse, I don't agree with them all the time just because I'm supposed to agree with them all the time. I'll criticize him when it's appropriate. But Musk is wrong in this, and I'm not turning in Musk and being there. I hate no, no, no, no, no, no. He's just messed up. He he's used to getting what he wants. He's the richest man in the world. He's a genius. He's probably the smartest man in the world. He's our Abraham Lincoln, and not abrahamcol He's our Benjamin Franklin. He is an amazing guy, but he's childish at times. He was wanting to do many things in the White House that the staff was like, no, did you hear that he was in a pushing shoving match with Scott Bessont. Actually he wasn't a pushing shoving match. He apparently shoved Scott Bessont, treasure Secretary and Trump Trump obviously went nuts and said get out of here with that. You know, he was trying to get in so many tendrils of the Trump administration. And I think he was frustrated too, because I think he found that government is way way harder to deal with than private the private sector. I'm sure he knew that was gonna be challenging going into it, but to come out and only have I think it was one hundred and seventy billion cut instead of a trillion or a half a trillion was very frustrating from him for him. But I want to share a few things on this. It was so stupid and so bad what Elon did by plunging right back into controversial things, going at war with somebody, let alone the most powerful man in the world. His company crashed Tesla's market value. And remember he went back to Tesla to make sure he could save himself because the board was looking at replacing him because of all the damage that Tesla has done. So, by the way, speaking of radical leftists in masks fire bombing Tesla's and Tesla dealerships, the Babylon b has a report out today that says that Trump was caught fire bombing a Tesla dealership. Today has It's got the AI picture from behind a Trump throwing a throwing a mouthed off cocktail and burning Tesla dealership. No, he didn't. But Tesla went down by one hundred and fifty two billion the market value in one day. It's the biggest one day decline in its capitalization in the company's history. The Tesla shares just yesterday alone plunged fourteen during the trading session, and the slide continued after hours trading, when sharer sank as much as two point seven percent. So what is that? A sixteen point seven percent cratering. It's the worst two day stretch for Tesla stock since the two days ending in November ninth, twenty twenty one. And was that or was that around COVID producer Chris November twenty twenty one. Yeah, was that before after it started? Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't know the exact date of went started. I know, I know what happened. We were all there. But okay, so that's probably why it was their worst time previously because it's probably COVID. I mean, who's buying cars. Then Elon Musk also said yes to Donald Trump's impeachment, and he also really really was nasty with Jeffrey Epstein, saying he's on the client list and that's why they have and released it. Do you think Joe Biden would have released the Epstein files if Donald Trump was implicated on there for doing something with with minor girls. Yeah, exactly, too many Democrats. Producer Chris says, Now, the funniest thing in the world is with Elon Musk saying Jeffrey Epstein, he's on the list, that's why he didn't release it. His own AI search engine chatbot Grock. Somebody put in to GROC and said, hey, what about Trump with the Epstein files, and Elon Musk's own AI chatbots said that the Trump administration released the Epstein files on February of this year, which contradicts the claims they were withheld to protect him. His own freaking AI chatbots said that he's wrong, So what he's doing is just acting like a child, and that tantrum because Trump was getting sick of him, he was pushing around too much. Fox News says Musk was wearing on Trump for about a month. Peter Deucy reported. Deucy also reported, Oh, this is the thing too, a red Tesla vehicle. Remember he bought that ninety one thousand dollars Tesla, paid cash full price, and it's sitting on the White House lawn. It still was there today and it's supposed to be for staff to use whatever. Do you think that thing's going to be there tomorrow? The reports today are that he's thinking of giving it away or selling it. I think there's no way that that red Tesla will be back on Monday, but I think it'll be going tomorrow. I think he doesn't mess around. Trump doesn't mess around. It'll be gone. This is a tremendous blow to Elon Musk. That's why he's all of a sudden starting to come back. He wanted to meet with Trump today. On the phone, he initiated that Trump wouldn't meet with him, as you know, made some great crude comments and about him saying he's not going to return his call. He's not interested, and so the White House aids said they would take his call today. So Elon Musk can't even get on the phone with President Trump anymore. And Trump says, I'm not going to talk to him for a while. What did he say to fake news CNN's Dana Bash here, This was this morning. I'm not even thinking about Elon. He's got a problem. The poor The poor guy's got a problem. I won't be speaking him for a while. But of course I wish him well. Right, So, oh, guess what else? Daily Caller broke this story today despite his public insistence otherwise. A senior congressional source tells the Daily call that email Elon Musk did directly ask Mike Johnson, speaking of the House, to include EV tax credits in the big beautiful bill they are out. That's also why he's peeped. So Elon Musk did this. Elon Musk in his mind, at my take is he spent He says, I spent millions of dollars. I did all this work. He wanted co presidency, and he's got an ego like a child. And I'm not angry about him, just saying and I think that his ego and his expectations were way high. A little bit more on this Musk Trump back and forth coming up next, and then we get into illegals hostility towards Ice. All that coming up next. Chris Crocking for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show