Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators.
Speaker 1: As well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 3: We love watching too, we certainly do.
Speaker 2: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and.
Speaker 3: On the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap.
Speaker 3: In and here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Definitely going, it's going. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cold Connor. Welcome back to Sorry for Asking. Yeah, and before we get any further, I want to say happy almost birth day.
Speaker 3: Cold. We are upon your birthday weekends the summer, the summer Solstice. There's so much happening, and there's probably another Solstice party coming up. Actually, by the time this airs, the Solstice party will have happened. We decided to do it a few days early, so we're doing kind of a one year anniversary on June fourteenth. Today is the eighteenth, and tomorrow Thursday we're going to be throwing you and Broke in the little birthday party.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll eat some cake out of your boyfriend's ass.
Speaker 3: Well, currently he is not booked tonight for tomorrow night. But but we will be booking some hotties. Don't you worry about that.
Speaker 2: We'll eat some cake out of some cats.
Speaker 3: Somebody's cake for sure. I'm so excited for today. I feel like we have a lot to talk about. Well, a lot has happened for you these pasta this spring, a lot.
Speaker 2: I've had like a couple of content trips, starting with Nashville. Okay, it's great. Milo Cyrus who hold on live. Ilo Cyrus is his name. He's a creator on the newer side. He and his husband have a house in like outside of Nashville on like ten acres, so we could do lots of outdoor stuff. We had like a campground. We did a big tent org scene. Yeah, it was super fun. Rick and Griff were there, who I haven't worked.
Speaker 3: With in a long time. I've seen him forever.
Speaker 2: Paco Colombiano and Parker Nolan was there. Okay, just yeah, it was a really juicy bunch.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, organize that.
Speaker 2: I think it was the second time they've done a content house there. So is Milo and he has a husband that lives.
Speaker 3: With him there that is an out creator.
Speaker 2: So but he films a lot for us, okay, and he's also really sexy, I would hope. So the first night I got there, we were eating Chinese food takeout, and you know, the leftovers were up there on the counter, and at point where talking around sitting around an island, I'm eating out of a bowl, kind of holding it off of the table because there wasn't like enough room on the island, and I like go to take a bite and it's the bowl. The ceramic bowl slipped out of my hand, crashes on the corner of the island, breaks, falls to the ground, shatters on the ground at my feet.
Speaker 3: Unbeknownst to me, it.
Speaker 2: Has like sliced my toe. I didn't feel it, so I'm just like I'm just focused on cleaning it up. I'm like, oh, oh, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm grabbing paper.
Speaker 3: Towels, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like looking on the ground and everybody is like, it looks like I also dropped a bottle of like Frank's red hot. Oh my god, it's it's not Frank's red Hot. It's my blood gushing out of my fucking toe. So it's just all over the place. They're like, please just sit down, just sit on the floor, elevate your foot. And I'm like, guys, it's fine, it's fine. It's like it doesn't hurt, blah blah blah. They're like, no, it's really deep. It's like really and it's just like all over they're wrapping up my foot. It's just bleeding and bleeding. Finally, I'm like sitting on the couch and trying not to get blood on anything, and that their house is nice too, Like wow, I'm trying not to ruin anything. And they're like, no, I think you. I think maybe he needs to go to the hospital. And my guys, I don't need to go to the hospital. It's like one in the morning, and I'm like like this is our first night. I'm like I'm making a really great impression on the people that I have not met yet. So the adrenaline from it happening and at breaking and like all the chaos was like keeping me going. And then as I'm sitting there and I'm like trying, I'm like get up to go to the back. I try to get into the shower to like rense it clean it off the it's bleeding all over the shower in the bathroom, and it's just making the bigger mess.
Speaker 3: And then I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Woozy because I've lost a lot of blood and I'm like, oh I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, yes, go to the hospital. Did you actually went to the er? Oh? My god, stup my foot. I was really waiting for this story to take the turn of it turning into some kind of gangang or something.
Speaker 2: Now it turned into me in the hospital for two hours.
Speaker 3: When are you going to stop getting injured? I don't know what is happening.
Speaker 2: So I've had a run of a little run of bad luck. And we last talked about since we last talked about me, geez, your arm, your arms, okay coming And that's like the least of the problems. So anyway, Yeah, I got four stitches in my toe. I was a trooper. Made it through the rest of it like that was fine. I redeemed myself. It wasn't like a big deal. I was like, I I'm glad I knew that I already knew half of the people in that house going into it, so they know that I'm not a complete mess. I'm just a slight mess. It depends on the day that was Nashville. But but the stuff we filmed there is great and I can't wait to release it on my pages. Huh, it's going to be great.
Speaker 3: So who in the group sprang to the most action to take care of you? I feel like I have an idea who it might have been, but I just want to.
Speaker 2: Make sure you know. Actually it was the husband. Oh really, Paco Columbiano was first. But like as I was getting woozy and like like I started getting nauseas too and like throwing up, Oh my god, and I'm like, they didn't want me to like fall and like hit my head on something and make it worse, so held they wouldn't leave me alone in the bathroom, Like I just want to be in the bathroom by myself, can I just like I'm like, let me be.
Speaker 3: And I don't know. So this is liability at this point, I know.
Speaker 2: And the husband was like who I wasn't getting like.
Speaker 3: A read on him, like he was interested at all.
Speaker 2: I didn't think he was into me at all. But then he was like this was happening and he was like holding me and hugging me and like being very like gentle and like taking care of me in that in that moment, and I was like, oh and so it actually made me feel more accepted and welcome there.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: So it was really Yeah, so thank you guys. If you guys are listening, sorry about that first night.
Speaker 3: Butter fingers over here with the bowl of Chinese food. I know, you know I love my Chinese, you know. I I also struggle to ask for help in those situations. It's a little embarrassing, it's a little scary, and you know, you don't want to make a scene. But like, but also, I mean, like once if that happened to somebody else, would you have sprung forward and been helpful or would it have been like this messy motherfucker.
Speaker 2: A little bit of both, But I mean I would I definitely would have helped, but I definitely would have been And I told like, I was talking to Parker Nolan about this because it was the first time I was meeting him, and I'm like, thank you for not judging me from that first night. I'm like, because I mean I've been in content houses where like, like someone is messy, and I'm like, it kind of makes you not want to work with them. Yeah, and uh yeah, so luckily.
Speaker 3: I was Yeah, you know, similar situation. One of the things that I have a problem with. I mean, this is not nearly the same as an injury, but I tend to lose things a lot. I can be a little absent minded, and I hate it when that happens, especially when I'm in a group with like a group of people, because then everybody else is like trying to help me look for this thing, and I just want to crawl into a hole and die because it's just like I hate burdening people with that. But if I'm with a friend who loses something, I'm like, we're gonna find it. Where's last time you look? Where was last time you saw it? We're gonna look under here, We're gonna look under there. I like stream, yeah, i'd because you know what it is. I kind of like, especially in situations like that, I like to be the hero. Like There's been so many times where I found friends' phones because I'm just like like, oh, you lost your phone, Okay, here, what's your password for for your iCloud? We're gonna find you on Find my friends. God. But when it happens to me I'm like, oh god, I'm the worst.
Speaker 2: I have a story about a phone. This happened at the Grabby's or No, it was like a market days and it was my friends calling and Josh that live in Chicago have a boat and we went out and Ian Holmes was on it too.
Speaker 3: There were a bunch of us on the boat. We've filmed stuff there, and.
Speaker 2: Then they took us to the place out on Lake Michigan where you can like park your anchor your boat and like put floaties out and like skim in the water and everything where like Ian Holmes is like filming something on the edge of the boat on the back and he's got his phone and like I'm standing pretty close to him, slips out of his hand of course, right into the water.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 2: I dive right where it went, and I'm like, I dive underneath it. I'm like under the water.
Speaker 3: And I come up and I see it like kind of like floating down.
Speaker 2: I grab it and I back up. Is heroic, I know, And that feels so good. I know, I felt like such a savior.
Speaker 3: You know, my god, how could you see? It? Is pretty clear?
Speaker 2: Pretty clear there? Yeah, you could see the bottom so it went down to the bottom.
Speaker 3: You oh, okay, but I mean it was deep, but yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. It's not ocean water. It's Lake Michigan. I mean my memory of like Michigan and Chicago's that it's huge. It almost looks like the ocean.
Speaker 2: But but I guess in this place where you can anchor the boat, gotcha, I forget it's called like the play area or something like that, the play area.
Speaker 3: I probably got that wrong. Wow, So what was your favorite scene that you shot in this Nashville content trip.
Speaker 2: So, you know, Reck and Graff like make a production out of everything. They have this camp site. They set up this big, you know, twelve percon tent and like hay barrels around it and a campfire and they put blankets over the over the hay so we could do stuff there. But we get there and we're like, you know, the way, it's starting to drizzle, and we know that there like a rainstorm is coming, but we're going to shoot this thing anyway.
Speaker 3: And it's a little muddy on the ground.
Speaker 2: But like while we were outside before we go in the tent, it's like a very light drizzle and it's very pretty and like we're all like doing oral and like fucking starting to fucking uh in this like nice little rain storm. So I think that'll be I think that'll be really pretty nice. And then the next time we did something at that same campsite that we just put two slings up and that was a fun time.
Speaker 3: I was in the sling for a little bit. Okay, yeah, I love an outdoor sling.
Speaker 2: Milo Cyres has this thick, fat dick that I was finally could take when I was in the sling at the end of on the last thing we shoot. Okay, God, I kept trying, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what else you have some more? I feel like you since we last had a little catch up session. You've had a few travels. You had Nashville.
Speaker 2: So I went to, oh, well, let me talk about these, say uncle, and where I'm sporting this. Oh yes, the trailer dropped just recently, tailor dropped for sexerns my god, based on severance.
Speaker 3: So I watched that trailer. You were actressing you, You were like you were the concerned one among them. Yeah, we gave facial expressions, honey.
Speaker 2: We So I was a step dad obviously with Eddie Patrick the other stepdad, and Nick, Michael's engaged Palmer are our step sons. But while we're outside, we know that we're a step son and stepdad, but when we're innies, we don't.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's the twist. I was wondering how they were gonna mix a severance storyline with a step dad steps on the storyline.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that's how and I got And it was really funny because I got to play.
Speaker 3: I got to be like.
Speaker 2: Three different characters up from the show.
Speaker 3: In one, your any gives great pleasure to his stepdad's penis. Sorry miss I don't remember her real name was Gemma, miss Casey.
Speaker 2: I got to be like your Any loves a dominant man.
Speaker 3: So ship like that. You're Audi, You're yeah, You're so wow. Can you remember some more your I want to know your Audi. Your Audi gave his first hand job at age six to his step up uncle.
Speaker 2: If we pause for one second, and you know, to cut this out, I'll find the scripture.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I have I have some Okay, ready, yeah, okay, but I get to do the whole Like, what I'd like to do is share some facts about your Audi, like please try to appreciate everyone equally. That shit okay, and not show any not show, not show that you like anything more than the other. So your audi loves having his hair stroked by a gentle, firm authority figure.
Speaker 3: Okay. Your audi likes.
Speaker 2: The sound of a deep voice saying good boy.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Your audi values reciprocity. Your audi enjoys exhibitionism and the thrill of being caught. Your audi has exceptional endurance. Your audi is very, very thirsty.
Speaker 3: Oh and how are these characters reacting to this news?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean like he's said, he sometimes he like chuckles or something, and you're like, I'm sorry, the session will.
Speaker 3: End if you don't. Wow damn.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, yes, please try to appreciate all the facts equally. Don't tell me how to feel what she says in the show. Yeah yeah remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, for the session will end the wellness session. Jeez.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that was a fun shoot. But at one point, so Gage Palmer is my inny or my or my inny's step son, gotcha or I guess yeah, both of them. So he while during our sex scene, uh, he's sucking my dick and I like bring his face up to kiss him, and I spit in his mouth, which we did not talk about. That was not one of his things. Oh did he get He didn't get mad, but he just got like I saw his face like like like it sickened him, and I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Like he kind of like got up and walked away for oh no.
Speaker 2: Like then he came back and just like kind of like shook it off and got back into it.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that that was gonna be whoa, Oh, I hate moments like that. So have you had a lot of moments like that on set?
Speaker 2: And we're like, there's like a clear disc I guess I'm so used to like that being okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean well, I mean I don't mean spitting necessarily. I just mean I mean, well, first of all, I didn't know you were into the spitting. I didn't not everybody is. Not everybody is. I just didn't had an instinct you were like, I just want to spit in this person's.
Speaker 2: The step into the stepdad thing, and it's kind of like, because.
Speaker 3: Whose stepdad hasn't spit in their mouth? In the past before when you're giving them a blowjob.
Speaker 2: When you're a step dad.
Speaker 3: No mouth. But this is an interesting topic of conversation for this podcast. When you have a moment like that, when you know clearly that you are not connecting with your scene partner, even if it's just for a moment, it really does take the wind out of your sales. I hate that feeling. It's happened to me a few times. Yeah, there's actually been I want to say, two separate scenes in my past. Both of them were with Titan where we had to kill the scene midway through because it just was like not happening once because of the my scene partner, like they just kind of like had to disappear for a little while. When they came back, they were like, you know what, I don't know if this is for me, And I I thought horrible. I was like, is it me? And then the other time was the scene the other scene partner, he was just not we just weren't connecting and I wasn't feeling it at all, and he, you know, and he was the one who was just like, I'm just not getting hard, but I really want to do the scene. I kind of like looked at Jason Jason Mark, the director who's been on this show, and I was just like, I don't know, man, Like I don't know. So they killed the scene. They gave him a hundred bucks. They drove him to a bus stop and came back and just filmed me do a jack off scene. Like it hurts. It hurts, like when that happens. Do you have any stories? Like, I mean we left on good.
Speaker 2: I mean it didn't you finished the scene we finished?
Speaker 3: Did you both come?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean, like I know they wanted us to come in like the last like group four way thing that we did.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think he was trying to get out of having to come. Yeah, so I think he was like a little upset that he really had to.
Speaker 3: I feel like this has come up on this show before. But have you found since you've been doing more studio work than I have lately that studios have been less their insistence. They're happy most of the time to let people fake come, but but there has to be come as long as it's fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they'll do a fake com shot, a fake breed.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I mean the fake breed is the obvious choice, Like you know that is very obvious. You can you know, you can do that anytime you want. You could do I mean, like I actually did that in.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I know, but then they're not a shit, some fake come up someone's butt and like it happens kind out.
Speaker 3: Wow, Sorry for whoever, whoever, we're whoever. We're destroying the fantasy of porn and the creation of porn right before. But I mean, like, I feel like it is becoming more common. And you know, I've been doing this since twenty thirteen, and I've seen like a variety of different methods for how to show fake come Yeah. The most elaborate one was the filling the condom with set of phil and poking a hole at the end and squeezing it. Oh yeah, that was Tony DeMarco. Well that's days, so.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: God, don't you miss condom? Remember what.
Speaker 2: Make America condom?
Speaker 3: Againstali? Do you want to hear from popstar? Real quick? Let's hear from popstar? Okay, sounds good, be right back.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 3: And what says porn Star more than a big load.
Speaker 2: Right cool right, introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 3: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day. So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today? Is it Popstar labs dot com and save on your first order with code sorry twenty Popstar, Big loads, better.
Speaker 2: Taste, and we're back, and we're back. There's also the fake come shot. I think the Mesta tell me one is the one where like someone's behind a couch with a pump and with a tube that goes underneath the guy's balls and like up along his shaft and he's just kind of hiding it with his hand and at square and they're like boop, pump and squirt.
Speaker 3: That's insane. It must look so fake, and is it always.
Speaker 2: It's only like like Wiley Coyote, like hiding behind a rock with a fucking TNT pump.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. And what do they fill it with? Spunk glube or set aphill I feel like those are always the things. I think it's called kom like ku it's a product specifically designed for this problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a powder and they mixed that to mix it.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord? Is it made for porn shoots? Yes? Wow? Yeah. See, clearly there's an industry for this goom for when you're Magna Coomer, for when your models just can't do the deed. I mean like, like we've.
Speaker 2: Said this, you want to sit there for two hours yea while your model tries to come.
Speaker 4: And I never do, nobody does. It's literally the worst.
Speaker 3: There was one time I filmed The Men dot Com four way where they you know, it was four of us and one the biggest star on set. I'm not gonna name names. He's a lovely person. I've worked with him many times and he's been he's done fine. He just could not get there and we were all waiting. Trenton Ducatti was behind the camera and like we were. I mean it was just like the three of us had already done and we were standing in position waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. And then he would come out and he would try and he'd be like shake his head and he'd go back, and at one point he came out and this was like ninety minutes of waiting. Yeah, literally in position with cameras on us, lights on us, we are sweating and like at one point and I had really connected with one of my other scene partners in that scene, and at some point we just locked eyes and I just kind of kept stroking my dick and like the problematic one in question, like he was just like in his head getting there, and I locked eyes with His name was Curtis Wolf, the one that I was connecting with. We had both already finished. We had such good chemistry. I locked eyes with him and I just kind of kept stroking, and I was like, you know what, fuck this, I'm doing this for me. Worked myself up back to a boner and like I started getting there, you know and making the faces, and I like look over at Trenton and Trenton's like all bored with his camera and he looks down at my dick and he goes, oh my god, and like I could see he get excited. He puts the camera back up and goes right on my dick and I immediately come second time in the scene. I was so proud of myself. That's the only time that's ever happened. I'm not a two time comer on camera. Usually.
Speaker 2: I have a story like that too. When I shot with Alex Meekham in Montreal a scene for Fast and Furious is the name of the movie, and it's a really good scene.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. And our director was the lesbian director.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's like what she goes by. I'm not calling her the lesbian director director.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it just took him a really long time to come, and I had already come. So while I was sitting there watching him watch porn on his phone stroking, I got turned on again. And by the time he came and ran over and came in my mouth, she could see that I was going to come again, and so she like tilts the camera down and then I busted for a second time. How long did he take, I'd say it was a good thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know why I'm asking you this question. Oh was it busted buzzed? It was Alex I had. I love Alex, I really do, and like I've worked with him before where it's worked and it's been fast. But for some reason that day he was just not getting there and it was ninety minutes. I had heard that before that he had.
Speaker 4: That's crazy that we both had this.
Speaker 3: Experience with the same person. I know.
Speaker 2: That's how crazy. I was trying to be respectful.
Speaker 3: Well, it's okay, it happens, It's okay.
Speaker 2: But speaking of men dot com legend, h huh. I got to shoot.
Speaker 3: With a three way with Malec Delgatti and William Seed recently. Wow. Okay, So I've never met these people. I've heard of them. I know Maleik has a huge following, huge awards. Is he straight, Yes, but he's like a huge gay film star. Yeah. Okay, well good for him. William Seed is one of those where like he's so good looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like a giant two and forty pounds.
Speaker 3: Is he big in person? Yeah? I couldn't. I can't tell when I see he looks like could be like five.
Speaker 2: And William it is really little. That's what it means, but he looks big on camera.
Speaker 3: He actually doesn't. He looks thick, but he doesn't. He looks short to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that, but oh god, he's hot, so hot. I shot a three with him and then William and I shot another duo in the shower hot and he let me fuck him too.
Speaker 3: What. I didn't know he did that. I didn't either, but there we were.
Speaker 2: I was eating his ass and he was like, I stood up and I was kind of like slapping his ass with my deck.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't want to speak to anyone, but I had to sorry.
Speaker 2: Like I had heard he'd had boyfriends before, but I'd also heard he he was straight, So I just figure he figured he's by and I don't really give a ship.
Speaker 3: Does he do? Does he do the jackhammer? I've seen him do some jackhammer scenes, which which is not my favorite. I have to say, I don't like a jackhammer. Fuck do you like getting jack hammered? I was just the moms by the jack camer You can imagine what I mean, like, just like really fat you imagination, he was your imagination. I don't know. I was just so happy being spit rested by them. By these two huge beautiful stars. Is Malik very good looking? I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've worked, I've shot with him before, and the same Montreal trip that I got.
Speaker 3: It was just for our own content. I know William lives in Montreal as well. Yeah, they both Oh okay, I don't think that's why. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, so I ran into Malick at the Porn Hub Awards at Saddle Ranch like the week before that, okay, and he.
Speaker 3: Was like, William Seed's coming to town. We should do we should do something. And I was like, damn, I'm there, tell me when and where? Ye well done? Wow? And you got paid for that shoot? No? Oh that was that was a content shot. I was like, oh, gotcha. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: They had They had like an Airbnb downtown and actually Michael Boston came and he filmed me with them and I filmed him with them.
Speaker 3: It was a long night. Wow. That takes some stamina, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, Malick wanted to do another duo too, and I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Sorry. It was like, you turned down a duo shoot with Malick Delgatti because you were tired.
Speaker 2: Also had to take his girlfriend to the airport, so I would have had to wait for him to get back.
Speaker 3: You're like, Okay, I gotta go home, Sorry, I have, I have.
Speaker 2: And you're out there at six pm. I was like, by nine thirty, I was not doing anymore. Yeah, that's a long evening.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, I mean not many people can say they had the chance to turn down somebody with a million followers on their Twitter.
Speaker 2: I got a three way with him and William. I think that's enough.
Speaker 3: That's great, right, Yeah, and you know you can be like next time when you're in town next time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was hitting me up hard. Feelings well done? All right, we're burning through this conversation. I feel like you had some other travels to discuss. Y. I went to Port and you were there for like a while.
Speaker 3: I got there on Thursday to Wednesday. It was almost a week.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, I was staying at a content house provided by a choice management lovely Chris Chris Goes. So I was in there with like Maddie West and Sumner and Cody who also have a podcast. They have a new a newish podcast that.
Speaker 3: They shoot here too.
Speaker 2: Oh do they live in La Sumner and Cody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard these people's names. They are a couple. Yeah, okay, what is their podcast about?
Speaker 2: It's probably probably like ours, I see. I don't know, but you know, anyway, I was there for the International Content Creator Awards, which is a new award created by Jordan's Starr.
Speaker 3: And his husband.
Speaker 2: I saw a creator that was like upset about anybody who went to support these awards. Why apparently there's some problematic behavior on the part.
Speaker 3: Of Jordan's husband. Okay, so I'm spilling tea right now. I don't know. I don't know what the tea is. So I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I have heard it a couple of times though, Okay, just as far as like over using models or like trying to get more out of them than okay, gotcha for something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe you would me have some information because you've paid attention to stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that more like maybe less than an unusual Yeah. No, I have heard of this person. I don't know enough to say, yeah, you know, especially you know, to the world. So yeah, so obviously, like so for someone to go on and be like.
Speaker 2: Unfollow me on, like I'm unfollowing anybody that went to these awards, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Wow, like but I don't know why. So like sounds like the Woody Allen of the porn world.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't support abusive people.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So well, how was the show? It was fine. I mean I didn't win anything.
Speaker 2: I think I was up for like favorite Daddy or something, which like a Grand Wolf one.
Speaker 3: Of course he always wins that.
Speaker 2: Awardackie Cox was hosting at and presenting all the awards. They asked me to present an award at like the reception the day before, and I was like, yeah, sure, But then like nobody was presenting awards except for I could cook. So I was like just kind of stayed there in my seat and I was like, you know what, I'm not gonna do it. It makes me look like I want attentionion. Okay, so that was a little weird.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it was a first time event. They're probably working out the kinks a little bit, probably, all right, was it a fun week? It was fun.
Speaker 2: I got I did a gang bang that I'm going to put out on my birthday on.
Speaker 3: The star of this gang bang. Yes, And it's like switch.
Speaker 2: In a fountain in the house that we were in like with like a half inch of water, but it's like that's the floor and then there's like a fountain. So I'm sure it looks very beautiful. It's very uncomfortable, but yeah, I got fucked in that fountain. Yeah, and yeah, yeah, that was a good one. I did a scene on the beach with someone. There was like a long staircase behind the house down to this beachy area that was like not a sand beach, but like where the water is crashing against the rocks and it's like a pretty setting. Yeah, you know, and I don't really I don't love doing outdoor stuff, outdoor sex, because it's just too sunny and it's too hot, and there are bugs down there, and there are crabs and it just was.
Speaker 3: Not a fun experience.
Speaker 2: Crabs, they're literal crabs walking around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I was going to do a three way with Maddie West and Alex Gons I think like on the last day, and Maddie wanted to do it down at that beach that I had shot at the day before, and I was like, absolutely not. I'm out if you guys want to do it down there, And we worked it out where it's kind of a two partner. So like Alex and Maddie fuck on the beach in the direct hot sunlight, and then I'm kind of like on the staircase watching them and jerking off and then kind of wave them up and then we walk up the stairs and continue in a shadier area.
Speaker 3: Yes, smart, Yeah, that'll be a hot scene too.
Speaker 2: I got to see Adam Snow, who I hadn't seen in a long.
Speaker 3: Time, beautiful sexy ada a.
Speaker 2: Three way with him and Taco's depastor.
Speaker 3: Do you know who that is? I beg your pardon. This is a person just look him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name's Hugo. But Taco's dip pastor.
Speaker 3: Some of these new boys with their creative names. It's very fun. That's a food. Yeah. I mean you remember like when we had Troy Daniels on the show, he had worked recently with somebody who went by, go fuck yourself. Oh yeah, or go after yourself. Yeah, like that's an interesting choice. Okay, creative, Taco's the pastor.
Speaker 2: Okay, old fashioned that I like a good first and last name.
Speaker 3: You know. I mean, branding is branding. I guess we're in that age.
Speaker 2: It's just like, how do you introduce someone as a food.
Speaker 3: Hi, praise Hi.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my friend Tacos.
Speaker 3: This is go f yourself, Go f yourself. Please meet Adam Snow Okay, well Adam Snow is you know he's bald, bearded, fit, big wien er. Love those love that combination.
Speaker 2: He and Tacos dpe'd me.
Speaker 3: They did. Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 2: That was the first thing I shot too.
Speaker 3: I think. Wow, So you were ready for anything after that? I was ready.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to ask you, Oh, since I've been talking about myself the whole time, Yes, let's do a little kiss and tell.
Speaker 3: Another round of kiss and tell, and you have to do. I have one, but you can give me three. Okay, let me see where should I start. Well, first of all, the only travel that I had recently was my yearly travel to Tennessee to my special fairy camping trip off Grid. Yes, my off you know, had my phone in my tent for six whole.
Speaker 2: Days at least you couldn't lose it that.
Speaker 3: Way, absolutely, and we had such a good time. It was so wonderful.
Speaker 2: It was it's a very you know, it's something I don't really like to publicize.
Speaker 3: It's something that is very subculture. I don't talk about it a lot, but I have talked about it on this podcast because I meet so many interesting people and it's just such a beautiful event, a beautiful space, and the final party that happens there. We just had such a wonderful time. It was like the little family I'd created there was like ten of us, and I was very much the dad slash mom slash leader of the pack, though I am like that especially lately, but like this was it just happened so organically. I took with me five people, including my boyfriend who was there for his second time, and then four newbies, and then we met with four other people who became part of our team, and we just had so much fun. And I got to play with fire, like literally fired my hands. There was fire spinning, I learned how to crack a whip. I've never felt more confident or sexy in my life, and like you know, everyone's asshole gaped when they saw me do it, which is really fun, very much living my Indiana Jones fantasy. And then also somebody kind of taught us how to play with butane bubbles in our hands, so they made they made soapy water with butane in it. So what you do is you hold it out in your you know, in front of you, away from your face, and then they light it on fire, so you literally have a fire bottom doesn't burn. It lasts about a few seconds before you start to feel the heat, and then you have to kind of like smush it to get smush it together so that it puts it out.
Speaker 2: Does anyone spit fire?
Speaker 3: There was spitting fire. There was There was like this once. This one this one trans girl who was hanging out with us, was showing us how to how to do this, and like she would put like the buttane down her leg and then light it on fire and it would just be this like strip of fire going down her leg. I mean, you ought not. But the most special moment of that was I had been kind of orchestrating this meeting between my boyfriend and one of my friends I had made on this trip in the middle of the night, underneath the stars, on a blanket in an open knoll. We depeed my boyfriend while people watched, and like, you know, you hear a story like this and you think it's gonna be like, oh fuck, yeah, that's hot. Instead it was like so sweet and like loving, and it was like we were all just like so in love with each other, and everybody was like, you guys are so cute.
Speaker 2: Deeping him in the middle of the grass, like just in that grass.
Speaker 3: It was so so special and so sexy, and I had a wonderful time and it feels like a dream that it even happened. I like, I have memories of it and I'm just like, I can't believe this happened. It just feels like these little flashes of a dream. But that was my travels that was my DP and nature moment.
Speaker 2: You're like, I just see like if you're in the grass, you know, like, oh, it looks like we got Oh it's just mud.
Speaker 3: There's I mean, there were a lot of mud jokes on this trip. And I'll just leave it at that. But you know me, I mean we've talked about this. You're like not into you know, out door outdoor like I but sex.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like there's got to be a comfortable way to do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you just make sure you're cleaned out, and I mean.
Speaker 2: I just don't deal with temperatures that are like if it's too hot or too cold, even like in an indoor shoot, Like I'm just of course, can we just get it to a manageable temperature, yes, where like I'm not dripping sweat or freezing.
Speaker 3: Yes. Well this was like at four in the morning on what happened to be a very nice night, So that helped a lot, you know what I mean. And then especially because you know, we'd had really good weather that entire time, and then the day after this beautiful party where we like stayed up till the sunrise, then that day literally it rained for like the next day and a half and we were very lucky. And yeah, you're not filming, and no, this was just for us, This was just for who was around. Yeah, but I do need to pick up filming, like I'm you know, I've said before, like I have it. I do it in waves. I feel a wave coming. I feel like I'm gonna be a lot better about scheduling this summer and beefing up my content.
Speaker 2: I came back from PV and I was like, no filming, I'm taking at least a week a week a week. Yeah, I mean, like it's hard to do in LA because people come through here all the time, and they're like they reach out and You're like I should because I'm not going to get another chance. Yes, So that ends up happening to me a lot, but this time I was like, I'm absolutely not. I was like, my mental health needs a break, like I felt.
Speaker 3: I just felt really off for like.
Speaker 2: The first three days, like all weekend, and all I did was like work and stay by myself, give massages and like that's kind of how I like decompressed, and like I got on grinder and this guy I've talked to on and off for a little while, who has the prettiest dick. He's up there close to my new favorite dick, take Matthews.
Speaker 3: He's got some competition. Fat, uncut, just solid in. It was cut though, but it was I think, oh wow, and a nice curve. Is he just like hit it? Well? Is he local? He's local? And what's funny? Book?
Speaker 2: He came over and just like fucked me very nicely, gently, like lots of eye contacts.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: No. I was like, it's so nice to just like have someone fuck me without performing and without jackhammering me.
Speaker 3: Also yeah, and like be very attentive. You know.
Speaker 2: He was like looking at me and he could take like he was reading the signals. He was like looking at my face and like, how's that?
Speaker 3: You like that? I love that? Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is what I needed. Yeah, And I felt a lot better after Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then I was like, oh, what are your plans for the weekend And he's like, oh, my boyfriend's coming back in town. We're doing family stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like, damn it, Oh, like how fun with your boyfriend? Then I mean it means nothing. Wow, you look for love these days, Cole Connor.
Speaker 3: Maybe I am maybe. I mean, you know, just be open. I suppose maybe I need Maybe I need someone. Yeah, as long as they have nine inch fatty like this guy who reads the signals? All right, so back to me.
Speaker 2: He understands me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's back to me. I had something actually last night that was I feel like all my stories are really feelsy lately. My next one won't be okay. So last night I had somebody over who I have known since two thousand and nine, two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, and we've always been kind of an acquaintance, but there's always been this unspoken chemistry between us and we'll run into each other over the years, but nothing will ever happen. So like we've been kind of messaging each other and like it was just kind of like, you know, I was just very forward. He was like should we go? You know, it was one of those things that you want to go for dinner sometime. I'm like, honey, no, I don't want to go for dinner. Why don't you Why don't you come over? Yeah, how about how we've been doing this for seventeen years? Why don't you just come over? And he like didn't answer for a few months, and then finally, you know, he saw a post of mine and was just like, you know what, Okay, I'm coming over. And it just kind of happened last night. And he came over and he looks almost nothing like the person he was who when I met him, you know, in our twenties, and like now he's in his mid forties and he's just like he's like George clooneyed the fuck out right now, Like he is just age like the finest wine. What's his number? Exactly? Well, that's the thing too. He came in and like it was just like we ended up in my bedroom very quickly. Turns out he has a beautiful big one, but he also bottoms, and like we kind of like started very gently, but then it started getting a lot more like playful and like it was just kind of nice to fuck around with someone in my age group where the chemistry is right, yeah, reading the signals and like, I don't know if this is gonna sound silly, but it had been a minute since I'd had a big one, and I kind of like forgot sometimes I've forgot how good it is. Sometimes like a really big one just hits hits the spot. Literally.
Speaker 2: Sometimes really a big one is easier to take than like like, uh a, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh my god, this sorry our short pointed dick kings. No, it's you know. It just it was just like it was just nice. It was just like this little momentary thing that I was just like, wow, yeah, that was that was really nice. Thank you so much for coming over. You live ten minutes away. Oh amazing, cool, Well we've broken the seal. Took seventeen years.
Speaker 2: But hey, it probably paid off to wait.
Speaker 3: It was very nice.
Speaker 2: So that was also I think the moral of both of our stories are read the fucking signal.
Speaker 3: Read the signals.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have one more, actually, please be speaking of legends. Actually, the first thing I filmed in PEV was Ruslin Angelo. Yes, and he had just filmed something with Cody and Sumner, and I was like, who is that? Like, Oh my god, he's so hot because he always looks fucking different every time I see hially like he's been around for like ten years, right, and I'm like always either like different, hair, blonde, buzzed, something like that. He was very flirty with me, like we were both very into each other.
Speaker 3: I was like, let's just film something now.
Speaker 2: We had we like, had one of the other guys just film us and bent him over the railing and fucking went to town on him.
Speaker 3: And it was so hot. I gotta look that up. This is a name I've been hearing about for years and I don't think I've ever met him. Oh my god, he's like he's just he's got it all wow. Yeah, love it. Okay, all right, So my last one. You said I had three, so I had one more. My last one is I'm you know, I've told you I've kind of been on this like celebrity kick lately. Like just pulling celebrity trade. I love when that happens. I'm not not no no name, no sudden, won't be naming him. But this time this was a sixty plus bottom. Oh who I got with? This has been you know, something I've been kind of teasing for a little while. Very nice man, very established, you know, doing well. He's been kind of like working me for a while. And this time I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go over there. I'm gonna go why not I have a night off. I'm gonna go say a lord of this person. And I usually usually the sixty plus guys I've been with have been more tops. Yeah, and it's only happened a handful of times. This guy was like bottom, Like he was just like fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, and like I kind of like I had to warm up to it, you know, and I was just kind of getting into it. But then one we got to the bedroom, his butthole was so responsive, like he just he this was an experienced person and like it was just like he just like I mean, it was making movements I've never seen before and like it was I mean, and he was like I mean I would fuck him, and he would just quiver and he's like, oh, like he said, he was having anal orgasms and and then like I just got I turned into a feral monster and like practically got my hand up in him. And you know, I was a little nervous and like I so my boner was being a little moody. But every time I needed to get worked up again, I would just burying my face up in it and it would work. Every time.
Speaker 2: Bearing your face in a hole always snaps you right back to attention.
Speaker 3: Well, especially because like no asshole is in every asshole is a snowflake. Like they're all very different, and this one was like was it circle? It was more of a circle And it was like, I'm not, I don't know how to answer that. I feel like it's it's a different time. But you know, like you know, sometimes they're very sometimes they're like.
Speaker 2: You know, little, and sometimes they're big, and like ye, his was he had like a big butthole and it.
Speaker 3: Was like he had muscle in there. I mean, I yues it was I had a blast. I'm maybe this is a little crass, but it was just fun to like tap into that side with like a demographic that I'm not used to try a sixty plus bottom, y'all. They you know if you like buttholes, and I certainly do. All right, we're pretty much wrapping up. We have to we have to get out of here. That was Kiss and Tell two point zero. That was such a fun conversation. Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: I didn't and next time I'm gonna have to tell you about the rest of my string of bad luck.
Speaker 3: Indeed, there are things, oh god, because that's what people want to hear, the decline. No, they wanted to hear about the Cold Connors Spring Spectacular.
Speaker 2: The thing is, there's always ups and downs, always, You're right. Life is a boner, a boner. Life is a moody boner. Well, stay tuned for our next episode. We've got Judas King. I'm so excited to talk to him. He's one of my dear friends and he's got a very interesting story and I'm very nice ass.
Speaker 3: I mean the booty Judy with the big booty is what we call her, Judy. Thank you guys so much for listening and watching at home. Thank you, Cole Connor, thank you. Yeah, I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Coconnor. This has been sorry for asking by see you next time. This has been Sorry for asking, be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy time time