Speaker 1: Alrighty, We've got quite a show today. We have just approved a twenty billion dollar arm sale.
Speaker 2: Did you approve it?
Speaker 1: Also the difference between Matthew Perry and Daniel Charleston. And be careful about signing up to streaming services. You might end up getting screwed. I'll tell you how. Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. Good morning, it is the Crarell Cast.
Speaker 1: I am carel, so very glad I could be here with you, and so very glad you are joining me. Programming Note, we will not be live at ten am tomorrow morning because I'm going to be at the surgeon about this lump. So we will go live later in the day tomorrow, or I will post a pre recorded show. I don't know which one yet. Either way, there will be a show tomorrow. If we go live, it'll just be later in the day. Forty thousand dead people in Gaza. The population of Gaza one US one point three million people. Now that point three is gone, it's now going to be much lower because there's forty thousand dead people in Gaza. And I watched the BBC and this morning, the BBC, which is their Evening took the Israeli Minister to task over bb Netanyahu's seemingly desire which we talked about yesterday for never ending war, and we're going to talk to a little bit today about why the United States seemed so set on facilitating genocide and never ending war. But before we do, my mind is you know, if I was back at KFI and KGO, they'd say, talk about what's at the top of your mind, and which at the top of my mind is maybe something that you couldn't relate to, or maybe something that you're not interested in. So I'm not sure I should do it. But you know, I've been digitizing these mini dvs that I found in the garage at Daniel Charleston's and a lot of my life is on those tapes, particularly in my life prior to say, two thousand and five, and yesterday I watched me and Andrew go all over Europe for his birthday in August of two thousand and First of all, I found it remarkable that that vibrant, incredible man could be dead a year later after this video was filmed. Second of all, my god, he was gorgeous he was gorgeous and funny and witty, and boy did I squander that opportunity because I was jealous and petty and insecure. And I know I'm beating myself up because I was only in my twenties and thirties. But God, he was just and he loved me. He loved me so much. You can just see it in his eyes in the video, and the fun that we had together. We were such a duo. I'll post some of these videos. You should hear us on this tape. We're just we're well, we're us and we're just you know, back and forth. And there's video of us sitting in the Mare district having our first dinner in Paris in the pouring rain, where the German shepherd dog that had come into the restaurant uh and getting buzzed on a bottle of wine and the joy of that moment, the happiness in the video, and the happiness that had instilled in me watching realizing that I have had such an incredible life. When you see the trip, because when we traveled, you know, Andrea Rademan set everything up and we had first class everything, first class airline, you know, first class hotels, I stayed at the George Sank and we took a tour of it yesterday with Jeff Latham, who is one of the most famous flower arrangers in the world. All the celebrities views him. He does the George Sank still Over inn in Paris, and here he was on the patio with us, watching the Eiffel Tower, bringing us food and snacks. And now this guy's more famous than I am. Just watching these videos, you know, a nostalgia and the two thousand convention in Los Angeles where Andrew was so thrilled to meet Robert F. Kennedy Junior and nowadays he would hate him, but you know, and seeing Anthony Smelkovich and Tiffany Dennis, our producer, and just all of it made my heart both sing and made me miss Andrew and being in love just so much. So if you have love in your life right now, if you have a partner, please don't take it for granted, because God, when it's gone and you see it for what it was, you know, twenty four years later, I'm looking at this relationship and going, oh my god, it really you guys really were the first and you were the first to break these gay bear because look at you. You were this fearless couple. And God, what I would give to get have that skin back, Oh my God, tight everywhere, no wrinkles. Oh Lord, So nostalgia's on my mind this morning, looking back.
Speaker 2: I look back on all those good times. That song is so true for me.
Speaker 1: No one in the world's gonna hold me. So if you have someone that's special, love them, Love them even when you're mad at them, Love them all right. Oh and also, Kamala Harris is going to announce tomorrow a war on grocery prices. What did I say yesterday on the show She must listen? What did I say yesterday on the show that I want to hear from a politician how they're going to lower grocery prices? Well, tomorrow she plans to announce a plan to actually lower grocery prices and make corporate gouging of food illegal.
Speaker 2: And so I couldn't be more for it.
Speaker 1: As you all know, I said yesterday, the title of yesterday's show is this is why We're mad? And I held up a oh, and some queen tried to say, well, how dare you shop at Albertsons? Blah blah blah, that's an expensive store. That's where America, you know, that's where they shop, Albertson, Smith, Ralphs, Kroger, Safeway. Although today in the business report, Walmart's profits are up. They're soaring, and it's not being driven by their merchandise sale. It's being driven by their groceries because people are going there to Target and Walmart is where they're doing their grocery shopping now because of the prices. And I try to stay away from Walmart because you know, it's the Walton family, but it is getting to be where they are the cheapest for groceries. So yeah. Anyway, so this morning the headline we approved a twenty billion dollar arms sale to Israel and Ukraine, and my first thought was, I didn't approve it, ask me. And that's because we're a republic and not a democracy. We are a republic that unders that operates with democratic voting to elect our elected representatives. But we are a representative government, which is a republic, and the importance of elections is that you're supposed to elect representatives that will go to Washington, d c. And do your bidding. So if you're against war, if you're against funding unending war, then your representative is supposed to listen to your views and vote accordingly. But historically they have never ever ever done that. They get there and they do exactly what they want to do. And I thought to myself, you know, watching the BBC and seeing how there's forty thousand dead Gousans, over two hundred plus hostages that were taken and less than one hundred fatalities, we are funding a genocide. That that's genocide. Killing forty thousand people in response to two hundred being taken is genocide. And now Israel will not let media in to Gaza, and so we have to take their numbers sort of you know as a okay, Hamas, that's your number, but quite frankly, I believe it could be higher. And I don't know about you, but I no longer want to fund unending worse. Twenty billion dollars we gave Haiti forty million. Fifty percent of the Haitians are starving to death. Haiti is about to collapse their government that have an interim government, they're about to collapse because they're not getting the international support.
Speaker 2: That they need.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile Israel is getting billion. Well, we gave Israel sixty billion dollars and now twenty billion of that is going to go to arms manufacturer. So all we really did was funnel money to arms manufacturers through Israel. That's no accident. We facilitate never ending wars because arms manufacturers want us to, because they want to keep getting the billion dollar payouts. Their CEOs are rich beyond belief, the Carlisle.
Speaker 2: Group, and on and on.
Speaker 1: And the only reason we are facilitating never ending war is the military industrial complex. You know, I read today that America doesn't have the technology anymore to create its own weapons. That we don't produce our own weapons. We actually buy weapons as well from arms manufacturers, and many of them are not in the United States, and that's a problem. But here we are spending billions. You see, we use the term billion nowadays like we really understand how much money that is, and our brain can't comprehend it. Actually, science has proven our brain can't comprehend. Like when we say Elon cast two hundred and forty six billion dollars, we don't comprehend how much that is. That he could spend ten million dollars a day for over ten thousand years and still have money. We just we don't comprehend what that is. So when we hear twenty billion of our dollars, do you know that is one third of our food stamp budget, one third the sixty billion that we gave to Israel. That is our food stamp budget period. That's that's the budget for welfare. And you know the welfare that we make Americans be degraded to collect jump through hoops to collect Social aid in this country is so embarrassing, so humiliating, and they put up so many roadblocks that many just don't even do it. You know, I'm not ashamed that my sister is on Social Aid and she had to go and sit for six hours to be reauthorized to get one hundred and forty three dollars a month in food stamps. One hundred and forty three dollars. That's what the government thinks. That should be ten times that amount, but they say we can't, we don't have the money. But we do have the money. We just keep facilitating unending wars the Ukraine, that's an unending war. That war is probably gonna be going on in three years. You want to keep funneling billions of dollars there? I don't, and quite frankly, I know you're gonna be mad at me and say it's anti Semitic, but I don't want to fund Israel anymore.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 1: But not as long as Benjamin Nettan Yahoo is their leader. If they got a leader in there that actually wanted to make peace, that really wanted a two state solution. Today all they did was yell at the BBC presenter, your next, London's next, America's next, Hamas Amas Amas. They're trying to rally everyone for this never ending war. And they said very plainly today on the BBC they won't rest until Hamas has wiped out. And the presenter said, but every indication is you're just being recruiting tools for Hamas. That the more you attack Hamas, the more people are joining Hamas. So your war is actually counter productive to your end. How do you answer that? He wouldn't answer it. He answered it with the same bluster. They're coming for you, They're coming for the USA. Be afraid of Hamas. I am not afraid of Hamas. I'm afraid of Donald Trump. I'm afraid of Maga. I'm not afraid of Hamas, you know. And so we keep funding these never ending wars. You and I don't get a vote on it until we elect representatives, and that's only every two or four years.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just me, but if you're spending sixty or eighty or one hundred billion of my frickin dollars, I should get a say, and more than just an election time. There should be referendums in this country. Do you want to give Israel sixty billion? Because it would come back a resounding no. And that's why they don't ask us. They don't ask us because they know most of us would disapprove. There are homeless people all over Desert Breeze Park, three black guys that I talk to every day, they're brothers. There's no resources to help them. Why because we're sending sixty billion dollars to Israel. There's no resources to better your public schools. Why because we're building schools in Ukraine. And I'm not an isolationist. I don't think we should back up and not help every country. But I am telling you this. When we are spending billions and billions of dollars to facilitate unending wars, that's a problem for me. Is it a problem for you. I'd love to hear your comments down below at YouTube dot com really Corel, or over at patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 2: Let's hear and.
Speaker 1: Again, I am not antisemitic, but I don't want to support israel Is. Benjamin Netanyahu is the leader. I just I'm sorry. I don't support him. I don't support his work Habinet, I don't support his ideology. I do not support the direction they are going with that country. I should have a say as to whether I want to fund genocide or not, and we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't have a say.
Speaker 1: You know, and Trump, and neither Trump nor Harris are the answer there. You're like, oh, well Donald Trump, no, no, no, no, no, because Congress is still going to give money to them, whether Trump likes it or not. All right, we got a lot more to talk about when we come back. Please don't go anywhere on this Thursday, got the fifteenth of ONCT Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Thank God?
Speaker 1: Though September will be here and we will cool down. It was seventy eight degrees. Before seventy eight, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I've out that.
Speaker 1: We've had more days over eighty than any other time ever in our history.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Hey Corel here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patron could Patreon your support me the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 1: Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. When I was eighteen years old, I went to see a movie at the theater called Gloria. It was an action film, it was not a double feature, and I loved it. I loved the movie, and I didn't know the star Jenna Rollins at the time.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen. It was nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: And I later found out what a great actress she was, and that she was married to John Cassavetti's a director Rosemary's Baby and such, and he directed a lot of her movies, And so I started diving deep into her movies, including The Notebook, And can I just tell you what an incredible and immensely talented woman Jenna Rollins was. She passed away yesterday at ninety four of Alzheimer's. Ninety four is a good life. I don't want to say it's not. But when you're sixty one, you think, well, it's only thirty three years, but you know it's. Alzheimer's is a terrible illness. We need to cure that, we need to have treatments for it. We now have a blood that made detected early so and it's sad to hear that of another disease. Michael J. Fox has said he is probably going to pass away soon. He actually said that himself he's got Parkinson's. These are horrifying diseases and we must try to get them fixed. And Jenna Rollins with such a talent. This weekend, maybe watch some Genner Rollins movies because she was just so incredibly good. So rest in peace, Jenna Rowlins. Also, I've got a list here of things I'm to talk about today. The difference between Matthew Perry and Daniel Charleston. Matthew Perry died of a ketemine overdose. Well, ketamine intoxication led to him drowning, just like my friend Daniel Charleston kettemine intoxication led to him suffocating.
Speaker 2: The difference is.
Speaker 1: Today there were indictments announced in the Matthew Perry case. They are going after the people that gave him the kenemine. And with my friend Daniel Charleston, the police aren't doing a thing, They're not looking into it. They could care less about it. To them, just another dead addict. And the difference there is money. The difference is that Daniel wasn't a high profile actor and Matthew Perry was. And there are a lot of families out there whose children have died from drug overdoses, and they would like the people that facilitated that, that gave them those drugs, they would like them to be punished, but they're not because the police just don't bother with it. And in my friend's case, I would very much like the person that was Daniel's supplier to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know the problem wasn't his supplier, that it's Daniel. And people with drugs are gonna get drugs no matter what. I understand that, but you know what, someone sold him the drugs that killed him, and I would like that person punished. And yes that's petty, and yes that's just me being hurt by the death. But if they can indict people in Matthew Perry's case, because what if it was a doctor. I don't know where Daniel was getting it. What if he was getting it from some online doctor. What if he you know, I don't know. I'd at least like the police to look into it, and they won't. And I'm going to send them this story today don in Long Beach and say, you know, my friend died this exact same way. Why aren't you guys looking into where he got the ketamine? Well, because he's not worth millions of dollars, because it wasn't reported upon on TMZ. Because people like you and me, we don't count. We don't count until we're famous, or until someone makes us famous or makes our death famous, or until there's some controversy around us. Other than that, authorities could care less. So today they've announced indictments in the Matthew Perry death. My problem, why don't they announce them in the friend of mine, the death of my friend Daniel Charleston. Oh I forgot, he's not filthy rich.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sad. It's sad, but it's the way it is. Okay.
Speaker 1: So a woman went to a restaurant in Florida on Disney property, you know, like a mall that it's called Disney's Fantasy Springs or something. It's like Downtown Disney. If you've been to Downtown Disney, it's like that show. To this restaurant. Told the waiter, I'm allergic to this in this, I can't have it. He's like great. She orders food and says, okay, so you're sure it doesn't have this in this? Waider says, no, it's good to go. You're good to go. They serve her, she goes leaves, the restaurant drops dead because the food had this and this in it. So her husband is suing the restaurant and Disney because it's on Disney property. Guess what Disney's defense is, and I am not making this up. Disney's defenses. He cannot sue Disney because he signed up for Disney Plus the streaming, sir. And in the terms of service that you don't read, it says that any problem with the Walt Disney Company cannot.
Speaker 2: Go to court.
Speaker 1: It says that that if you have a problem, if Disney's Plus or Disney whatever, Disney Corporation, if you have a problem with them, that you can't go to court. So their argument is that if you're a Disney Plus subscriber and you go to Disneyland and Disneyland you fly off the rail or something falls on you or whatever, you cannot sue them because in your terms of service for your TV streaming it's said that you can't sue them for anything like anything. Now let me tell you why that's probably not going to work. A company cannot make you sign a document that gets them out of negligence. The company can make you sign anything and make you agree to anything that they want. But it cannot excuse negligence. That's the first thing. But second of all, it would be a very dangerous precedent for a judge to uphold this. So we'll see how it goes. But Disney is actually arguing in open court that this guy can't sue them, not because she wasn't inside the park, but because he bought his tickets online and again online. When you buy the tickets, there's a big thing that you say, okay. You know you never read it, okay, and it says if there's any problem, you can't sue them. But since so, when you sign up for a streaming service, it could have implications far beyond your television or your living room. He signed up for Disney Plus as a trial. He didn't even pay any money. He signed up for a free month try, and he agreed that he would never sue the Disney Company.
Speaker 2: And without even knowing it, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: And so now that his wife is dead and he's only suing for fifty thousand dollars, they make that in five minutes. Now they're going to pay a lawyer hundreds of thousands of dollars to fight the lawsuit. Disney's a horrible company. I don't go to Disneyland. I'm not one of those Disney queens. I don't understand people that idolize Disney. A lot of Disney family members do not like the Disney company. I don't like the Disney company. They're horrible. I do not subscribe to Disney. Plus, I do not watch much of their content anymore. I do not like Disney. They rape families two hundred dollars to get into their parks. That's rape one thousand dollars for a family of four to get in the gate. They're a multi billion dollar multinational company. They are raping people, and people line up, not me. Yesterday, I saw a video of me and Andrew Disney, and for almost every ride Andrew gave it a thumbs down. He had he had a system thumbs down, one someum up or two thumbs up. There was a couple of two thumbs up. The Juleet's ven A Jules Verne Jula's van A ride was two thumbs up, but for the most part it was like, Eh, I don't like Disney. I think they're an evil corporation. In Florida. They have been polluting the environment every day for twenty years because it's cheaper for them to pay the fine than to fix the problem. So they just go on polluting and pay the fine for the pollution instead of fixing the problem.
Speaker 2: You can look that up.
Speaker 1: Every day they are dumping waste into the environment that they should not be dumping, and they just pay the fine.
Speaker 2: They're an evil company. They really truly are evil.
Speaker 1: And to go to court with a man whose wife died on your property and tell him that he can't sue you because he signed up for Disney Plus, that's a despicable company.
Speaker 2: That's it's despicable. And so I can't believe that story. All right, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna end with something fun, kind of not really you might get angry. So this morning I'm coming home from Desert Breese Park on the motor scooter on the Pagio P three five hundred, which is a fabulous little two wheeled two wheels on the front, one wheel on the back, amber on her little bag from karukean. Oh, she's a sensation. We are worth sensation on the on the scooter and I pass a school and I was going fifteen miles an hour, and I'm coming south and the northbound traffic turning into the school.
Speaker 2: The parents had blocked the road.
Speaker 1: They literally blocked the road so you couldn't traffic couldn't get by, and they're not moving, and so I go between the car and then there's another car trying to cut out. It was just a big food bar, and so I cut through. And I look at this car and I'm like, why are you blocking the road And she he rolls down her window and yells at me, go around. I have a right And I stopped the bike and I said, no, you don't. You're blocking a lane of traffic that is never legal ever, and you're certainly not teaching your kid how to be a good driver. And she starts yelling, and I just think to myself, this is yet another case of people behaving badly and you call them on it and they get mad at you. That is what people do nowadays. They're the ones messing up. They're the ones saying stupid shit, they're the ones doing all kinds of ridiculous crap, and you call them on the ridiculousness and they become furious and suddenly you're the problem.
Speaker 2: Not the person.
Speaker 1: And this permeates right up to Donald Trump. You know, the media showed his rally yesterday.
Speaker 2: CNN. Screw you, CNN.
Speaker 1: They're all doing the same twenty sixth thing over a twenty sixteen thing over again. They are ing him up on a pedestal. They're broadcasting every word he says. They're not bro they are not fact checking anything. Yesterday's rally was filled with nothing but lies and falsehoods and racism and sexism and misogyny, and the media is just broadcasting it.
Speaker 2: And if you call the media out.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh no, we're free speech and he's a candidate, blah blah, blah blah blah. Suddenly you're the problem. How many of you on social media call people's behavior out and they turn it around and you're the problem. How many in your life, in your relationships, in your day to day life, you see someone doing something wrong or saying something wrong or whatever, and you try to politely correct it, and suddenly you're the asshole. That has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves. And this is new behavior. This is not the way it used to be, not at least in a majority of the cases. Someone does something wrong, you correct them or call them out on it, and you're the problem.
Speaker 2: How many of you hate that? Now?
Speaker 1: We all have a lot of pet peeves, so I'd like to hear some of yours down below. That is one of mine. When we call out bad behavior, now we're the problem. When Democrats fight like the Republicans. When Democrats start saying things like the Republicans are saying, suddenly they get attacked. Oh well, you're you're calling names.
Speaker 2: You're doing this?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? It's happening right now. In the Harris campaign, they are starting to behave like Trump in many ways, and I'm all for it. They are calling him ridiculous, they're calling Maga weird. They're calling jd Vance, which they're going to do a debate October first, and I can't wait to see that. You know, they're calling these people out for the strange, weird people that they are, and they're getting in trouble for it. Oh, oh, you shouldn't call people, well.
Speaker 2: They're weird.
Speaker 1: They're getting tattoos across their forehead that say Trump. There are people wearing t shirts at Trump rallies that say Dictator day one and have his photo. Those people are so stupid they should probably be drowned.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. I am kidding, by the way, I'm kidding, but there certainly should be rounded up and re educated.
Speaker 2: All right, I am Keralsee who you want to be? Is London hurt anybody?
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow Friday, but remember it'd either be a late show or a prerecorded show. I don't know you, but we will see you tomorrow Friday. And if it's a live show, you'll know about my love or at least what she's gonna do about it. He's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the
Speaker 1: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.