Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's just get right to it. First, talk back of a day.
Speaker 3: Graham, Buddy, we all love you here, but sometimes when you talk about your claiming this regimen, I'm like, guys, ladies, Jess Suleyna, does this guy stink?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you're like, oh yeah, I just use my hands to wash myself, Like, how come you don't use a wash club and you don't put on lotion Graham? Graham, my husband even uses lotion and he works in construction, So I don't want to hear it. Is this WPS? Or is this just a graam thing?
Speaker 5: Oh? If you guys only new answer.
Speaker 6: Her first question, Selena, just do I stink? Am I a stinky person?
Speaker 7: Sometime?
Speaker 6: Stop it?
Speaker 2: I don't think you are.
Speaker 6: Have you seen my wife? I just gorgeously.
Speaker 8: I think she would be to get it with somebody who's a stink.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not exactly. Why thank you influencing you to, like, I don't know, like moisturize every once in a while.
Speaker 6: Now let's address her. The couple claims there that I should be using a wall wash cloth or some sort of loof. I just use a bar of soap. And my hands in the shower. You want to know why that washcloth and that loofah, that's a giant bacteria trap. You're just smearing bacteria all over your body. So don't come at me with that one. That to me is gross. That thing is just standing in the sitting in the shower of mill. Do you use them one? The last time you everwa washed? Like swapped yours out?
Speaker 2: I thought mine now actually pretty often and people and I use a loofa people that use washcloth rare, like I use washcloths for my kids, and I'm not keeping the same one in there. I have a ton of them and I use one every time.
Speaker 6: You use washcloth on your kids. I'm a grown man, Selena. I'm not taking up I'm not taking up bubble bath, playing with toys in the tub wash cloth.
Speaker 7: Grown men can still be clean, and I am.
Speaker 6: I'm perfectly clean. Now to the lotion, I don't know. Humans have only been on this you know, Earth, for hundreds of thousands of years, and they were just fine without lotion. Nobody was on Hey, I can't survive without the lotion.
Speaker 5: They were also fine with plenty of other things that we still use, but we still use them all.
Speaker 6: I'm saying it is the beauty and the beauty industry of lotions and makeups and cosmetics and wrinkle serves and stuff is one of the biggest scams in human because it is one of the biggest scams in German history. My skin is just fine, but we're not.
Speaker 5: We're not asking you to start a whole skincare regimen or a morning routine. We're just saying a little bit of lotion here and there.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand why I need to slather my entire body and lotion when my skin's doing just fine. It's not all dry and flaking off. It just looks like normal skin. I feel like once you start slathering on the lotion, you can't stop because then your skin is.
Speaker 8: Like whoa, whoa, whoa. We have to moisturize are so what? Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: What do we do? It's like using chapstick every day. You stop that and your lips go instantly chapped.
Speaker 2: Do you use chapstick?
Speaker 6: No, that's why I think so, and that's why I and that's why I don't. But you know, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't use chapstick too often. But it sounds right, It sounds right.
Speaker 5: I think it depends on the chapstick that you're using and the time of year.
Speaker 6: No, there's there's something to that. People know there's something to that. Anyways, I don't need to coat my whole body lotion each day.
Speaker 8: Nobody got time for that.
Speaker 2: I don't think any Do you think any less of men that do?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: I just don't know how they have that time in their day.
Speaker 2: I mean, because my man, he won't do his whole body. But if he if he's wearing shorts and his legs are in the littledry, how throw some lotion on there? But he lotions his face.
Speaker 6: I'll to have a little bit of a lotion on, like my knee caps or something. You construction, your knees, get pretty beat up, your elbows, you know, your hands? Yeah, sure, but I'm not like coating my like my chest and my shoulders with lotion like that. Bad.
Speaker 8: That's weird to me.
Speaker 2: Fair enough should be doing a body scrub in the shower. No, you're not doing a foot scrub in your everything shower? What do you mean?
Speaker 6: No, I don't have any of that regiment. And no, I don't use conditioner. That's a scam.
Speaker 2: Two, let's do a second talk back of the day.
Speaker 9: Happy Friday, we made it. But anyway to all the work snitches, you guys are the B word, the biggest B word ever. Mind your business and let everybody just do their job, come to work and then go home. All right. I don't know what you got going on at home to be hating on everybody at work, but anyways, happy Chuggle Priady. Hopefully Squirtle gets it, sir, he'll be prid of you, guys.
Speaker 2: Squirrel doesn't want it. Squirrel does not want to chug.
Speaker 6: Coming up this morning, eight twenty, and you guys be happy to know that I made a trip to the story yesterday.
Speaker 8: A lot of new if I can find a.
Speaker 6: Can opener, and there's gonna be a couple even more new featured items. When I looked in the kitchen earlier and I couldn't find a canopeners, you guys might be spared today, especially you Squirtle, And I feel like some of these things have your names on it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, talk about what's on what's on the wheel right now?
Speaker 6: Get we're gonna get some new entrance. I haven't filled out the wheel yet and I just have a big bag here of some new items, and then of course some of our classic items will be on there as well. So just you know, tune in. It's gonna be exciting morning. Hopefully Squirtle Chucks.
Speaker 2: Squirrel also work stitches, get stitches. I want to know more what happens.
Speaker 8: I know what's the drama there?
Speaker 2: Kid is teased us like that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Haby Friday, It's the JV Show. I'm Selenam Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: It's Tracy d from savatael Graham. I totally agree with the wash clow thing. Wash claws are so much bactery even after you wash them, unless you're washing them in hot, hot, hot hot water, there's still bacterier on it.
Speaker 6: Shot spatter that you shoot that.
Speaker 9: Down.
Speaker 2: Love it groun Wait, so.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Tracy Dan Sabattel. Yeah, totally like think about that. And I just want everybody that's like, ooh, grib uses the bar soap in his hands, that loofah that's been hanging in your shower. And Selena, you say you swap yourself from time to time, I'm telling you, even if that thing's hanging there for more than three days. That thing is just one giant You know what, Bacteria loves to grow in a warm, damp, steam me environment. Bacteria thrives, It is living its best life. It is living life in that kind of environment. And it is growing all over that loofa. And then you're smearing that thing all over your face and everywhere, and that's.
Speaker 8: Gross to me.
Speaker 2: That's why don't go ahead. I don't use the loofa on my face.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Two. Also, washcloth, you're saying it's still dirty after you wash it.
Speaker 8: I mean, so that's Tracy d. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Saying that. But you're washing it like you do all your other towels, like everything else. So it's like everything just just dirty. And if so, then what's the difference.
Speaker 6: I'm just maybe that washcloth you've you know, used it to scrub of a more sensitive area that we can't mention on the show, and then you think that that thing's nice and clean as you're smearing it across your face a couple of days later.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like using your hand is disgusting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like just that is not enough.
Speaker 5: I heard that silicone scrubbers are the best for the bacteria issue. They don't hold as much bacteria.
Speaker 6: Oh and then you wash those after you what else doesn't hold all the bacteria your hands because they get washed.
Speaker 2: Off that they might have to wash your hands for that.
Speaker 8: They're getting perpetually washed in the shower.
Speaker 6: Just select you mean, I thought you been throughout the day because you don't do that, Familia.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm just gonna come clean gram smells.
Speaker 2: I'll say it.
Speaker 6: I'll say it now, you're just grasping its straws. Now, you're just looking for something. You're just looking for something, but you can't. It is time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So Selena Keithania's killer, Yolanda Saldibar, was denied parole yesterday. The Pearle Board in Texas cited the violent nature of a crime and they claim that she still poses a continuing threat to the community. She will be back up for parole should be eligible in March twenty thirty if she wants to try again.
Speaker 8: Really quick thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she's not getting out. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 6: But if it was a non celebrity that had this has happened to you, that person would have been prolled.
Speaker 7: But you don't hear a lot of remorse from her.
Speaker 6: Instead, you do, you do have to show remorse. I don't know if there's any transcripts from the parole hearings like, you do have to show remorse if you want to get on and take accountability. But do you think she poses an active threat to the community, this old woman?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not really?
Speaker 6: No. The San Francisco Giants had a very exciting and Victoria's opening day yesterday in Cincinnati. The Giants found themselves trailing the Reds three to two in the ninth inning, but with two outs they scored four runs, three of those on a Wilmer Flora's home run. They went on to win the game six to four. Game two of this three game series is tomorrow. Meanwhile, the Sacramento Las Vegas a is formally of Oakland. They weren't so lucky in their debut to the season. They lost to the Mariners four to two.
Speaker 2: Ow Showers go mad.
Speaker 5: Showers have been jumping all over the place here in the Bay Area these past few days, but today yesterday.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they were too. I told you guys, was gonna rain. It was a chance of like some light sprinkles, oh, sprinkled rain, same thing.
Speaker 5: But today it should be mostly dry with highs in the low sixties. Saturday will be a nicer day, you guys, and then the rain returns on Sunday.
Speaker 2: So allegedly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how much stock you can put in any of this just smells too.
Speaker 8: By the way, is still smells like an old loofah.
Speaker 2: That's work. Do you want to do? Horoscope?
Speaker 6: Your day today is going to be at nine. It's important to pursue personal dreams over the next six months now that the new moon slash solar eclipses and your sign grow and develop and shine your light.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get some Friday Winning.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 11: This is Michelle, Good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Aaron and Michelle is the phone cut out? Is that today? Get those days?
Speaker 6: Aaron, Michell?
Speaker 2: Yes, Aaron, Michelle, that's what I said, That's what I said.
Speaker 8: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Also, that's not what I say, that's not what I should And by the.
Speaker 9: Way, yes, am I the winner.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, By the way, you should also just, you know, moisturize just in case so you can stay.
Speaker 8: Yep, yes, waste of money time.
Speaker 2: No, he's not he's not going to do it. Listen, you are collar twenty congrat.
Speaker 5: You just got a pair of outside Lands three day general admission text.
Speaker 2: I'm so jazz whoa, whoa, Yes.
Speaker 5: You're all set to see yep, doja cat Tyler the creator, Hosier and congrat amazing.
Speaker 12: I could stay.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's gross. Wait, hey, congratulations, hang on for that wedding and again, tickets go on sale.
Speaker 5: They're already Yeah, yeah, your tickets alrighty yeah, sef outside Lance dot com.
Speaker 6: Right, I've never heard that expression so far before. I'm so happy I could spit. I'm so happy I could scream. Or I'm so happy I could cry. That's a new one. Yeah, that's how you know I'm really happy.
Speaker 5: Right, let's talk about the key to better sleep.
Speaker 7: Experts have found it, you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to be the one to tell you about this because it's something that I actually do.
Speaker 2: Wearing socks to bed you look like a sock sleeper. Only no, I actually think I would have thought the opposite about jazz, So.
Speaker 5: I only put them on to get in bed, and once say like once my feet warm up, I just wwiggle them off.
Speaker 6: So there's just dirty socks that pile up under that down there at the bottom sheet in your.
Speaker 2: Bed, not because I take them out when I do my bed, but also sometimes like you said that, you've you've tried like sleeping naked before, So are you getting in bed naked? Which just soun if I'm fully naked, then I'm fully naked because I just feels weird if you have just socks on. But my feet gets so cold that if if the rest of my body is warm and my feet are too cold, I can't fall asleep like I will. Actually, it's happened to me before where I actually have to get up after being in bed for at least like an hour and I have to put socks on because my feet will not warm up.
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 6: Why does this? What's the mechanism here? Why does this work? Because sleeping in socks that's my nightmare? Really, I couldn't imagine anything worse.
Speaker 5: Well, it's exactly what I kind of what I just said. It's keeping your toes toasty because that helps lower your core body temperature and that helps you fall asleep faster.
Speaker 6: That doesn't make any sense, but that's the expert.
Speaker 2: They explained.
Speaker 6: You keep bring your feet warm, lowers your body temper, core body temperature cool.
Speaker 2: So I would actually prefer to sleep with socks on, but I don't because my husband has this thing where like I don't know, he just likes us touching and it doesn't like feel my socks. I don't know, So I don't anymore. But if it were up to me, or if he's not, like if he's out of town or whatever, like I'll put on like warm socks. It's comfy. It actually is.
Speaker 6: I take what back what I said about just Selena, you look like a sock. Just picture with me Selena getting ready for bed. I picture like whatever, black like legs on really huge fuzzy socks, an old jingle.
Speaker 8: Ball T shirt and then a black.
Speaker 6: And then how did you know? And then like a lanyard necklace with a key card for work on that so she could just wake up and go straight to work.
Speaker 2: My frocks are already like next to my beds. I just slide my out the door. Some nights.
Speaker 7: Even her headphones are already.
Speaker 6: On right to maximize every last minute sep.
Speaker 5: She does all this while she sleeps in the car, obviously, to just be ready to drive here.
Speaker 2: That part doesn't make sense anyway. You would never try it.
Speaker 6: I don't. I just like I want to be cool when I sleep. I don't. I'm sleeping hot. You know. That's like one of the worst things. And I feel like maybe that's something for us guys. I feel like we all run a little hotter, and I just don't adding anything, adding an extra blanket, you know, I push all that to my wife's side. You want these extra blankets or whatever you're called, keep them on your side.
Speaker 2: Do you think My man says, maybe feel the same way. He says, like having socks on, he just feels so like, yeah, it's just too much chilli.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my feet want to breathe. They want to breathe at night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's definitely the opposite for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So grim you're doing, you're doing boxers or whatever with uh huh.
Speaker 7: Nothing else.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's the only way the winter. Yeah, oh yeah, that's the only web.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're just tuning in socks. Wearing socks to bed is the key to better sleep, according to experts. I'm here for it. I love this.
Speaker 7: I'm a sock sleeper and proud.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, just you know who Gene Simmons is.
Speaker 7: I have to look him.
Speaker 6: If you have to look him up, that means that means, yeah, just look her up, look her up.
Speaker 7: I know you've talked about it.
Speaker 6: I will once I look them up.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, so I know who gives a part about Gene Simmons. But listen to this. He is charging fans over twelve thousand dollars to be his personal assistant for a day, like every single well twelve thousand dollars, so like every single tour date, he will have a different fan be his personal assistant slash band roadie, and they are paying him. I think it's like twelve thousand, seven hundred something dollars to work for him. I mean, would you guys ever pay this much? Maybe not even this. Let's just pay to be bossed around by your favorite celebrity.
Speaker 8: Sure me too, but.
Speaker 2: How much that? Nowhere near that?
Speaker 6: But if it ends up like you do a bunch of stuff for the tour stop and then you're backstage at the concert and you get to you're doing all that you have to meet this person. Yeah, of course having meals.
Speaker 2: With this person, it turns into a friendship and you get a bunch of autograph stuff. I don't think you're gonna hang out with you after.
Speaker 6: Well speak for yourself. Me and Dave Groll are gonna end up becoming best buddies. Like we're gonna hang out some years and then like he's gonna rock out of the show, dedicated a couple songs to me, and then I'm gonna get on stage and play drums with the Foo Fighters. It's gonna be awesome, you guys, It's gonna be super cool.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me how I know this. But he's like a huge cheer apparently why he had a secret baby on his wife. He does, and that's what you want to hang out with. I'm gonna have to tell your wife.
Speaker 6: What he does in his personal time is none of my business. I just the dudes of music. Legend. He did, yeah recently father a child. But I hear him and his wife are going to work through it and he's working to rebuild her trust. Good for that, which is I don't know how you do that after someone has a whole secret kid baby right. Plus I saw like the I don't want this's gonna sound mean, just say well because like they posted pictures. I saw some pictures of the woman that he cheated and fathered this like illegitimate child with, and you're just like, you're gonna throw away your whole marriage for that? See, this will be rude. That was me. You should have ever judge someone for them? Maybe they have like l O L.
Speaker 8: I'm totally joking.
Speaker 6: Maybe they have some like deeper connection or I don't know what it was, but like I'm just like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I know a lot of a lot of women have asked themselves that, Like if you've ever been cheated on, a lot of times you look at the other person and you're like, what did you see? And thank you? With her? That what you think of me? Do you think I'm on that level? Like you start questioning everything?
Speaker 6: I agree, well, yeah, I think it's the guys again, have two very small brains, and I think when they think with the smaller one a lot, and that one does not do very good critical thinking.
Speaker 2: A reason at all?
Speaker 7: Does I have a radar for hotness.
Speaker 6: No, I wanted to ask you guys a question about whether or not you would be interested in purchasing this purchasing this particular house, or if not, if it would like scare you away. Because the mansion where Britney Murphy passed away and her husband they both died and nothing almost I think it did. And it was also the house that Britney Spears previously had owned. I think she sold it to them. And Britney Spears famously said that there were some evil spirits in there. One of them even tried to push her down the stairs, and she after that incident never spent another night in this house. So Britney Spears says, it's haunted, and take what you will, you know, I don't know how much stock you put in what Britney Spears says, but she says she almost got pushed down the stairs by an evil spirit. She said a raiki healer opened up some kind of portal there on accident, and all kinds of spirits rolled in, and then they were trying to shove her down the stairs. And then Brittany Murphy and her husband both die in there, not the same time, but in a relatively short span of time. Now this house has hit the market and it's had to reduce a few times in price. Look, it's on the market right now for like sixteen point nine million, way out of our I'm not talking about that. But let's just say this house was affordable, checked all the boxes for what you would normally want in a house. But you know that this is the history there. Would you guys go through with the purchase?
Speaker 2: No me either.
Speaker 6: It seems cursed, but Britney Spears says it's cursed and admitted after her life at the party.
Speaker 7: Right, look at how her life has.
Speaker 2: It's just too much negative energy in there.
Speaker 8: Okay, now, and not one.
Speaker 2: But two deaths.
Speaker 6: What do you think the ghost of Brittany Murphy is still.
Speaker 8: Hanging around there?
Speaker 2: Maybe stop?
Speaker 6: Okay, I would buy the house. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I don't like the vibes of that place.
Speaker 6: Now, they say the original house, the one that Brittany Murphy and Britney Spears, that thing's basically been torn down and they totally rebuilt a brand new house.
Speaker 8: But it's on the same lot. What are your thoughts? What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 6: I'll but the thing is in the exact same spot where all the creepy stuff was happening, and somebody died in that same spot. Yeah, maybe they tore down the walls, but like.
Speaker 7: Different material, different vibes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so one trip to home depot can get rid of your ghosts. Put up some new dry wall, and the ghosts are like, I should get here.
Speaker 2: That looks like it's completely different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like they got some new dry wall. It's time for us to get out of here. Oh, and they're going to paint it a different color they don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never hear of a of a haunted new house.
Speaker 6: What if it's built on some sort of burial ground for those ones?
Speaker 8: And this raiki portal that's open right now, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like that went away with the house though.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, it's just following Brittany. At this point, I'm just wondering where the I'm gonna use air quotes round logic train lies here. You know, like which house you would buy and which house you wouldn't, I'd buy.
Speaker 6: Both of them.
Speaker 2: You don't believe in, like the negative energy and curses and hauntings and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: There are certain scenarios where if something atrociously awful happened, like in the living room of that house and there was some like you know, quadruplehamas.
Speaker 8: I don't want that house.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not getting a.
Speaker 2: New carpet, fresh set of paint.
Speaker 8: That's right. The ghosts don't like that. Yeah, I'm back in.
Speaker 2: I can't do it, honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So fans are now scared to approach Chapel roone.
Speaker 6: I wonder why that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe because of all those rants about how you hate to be bothered by your fans and.
Speaker 6: How dare you approach me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, to Chapel's point, she said she doesn't like to be harassed or touched without consent, which yes, of course, no one should be doing those things to anybody. But she said she just wants to live, you know, a normal life. Doesn't want to be recognized and public, doesn't want to talk to people, doesn't want to take pictures, signe autographs, all those normal celebrity things. So Chapel was on the Call Her Daddy podcast. I think people are scared of me.
Speaker 16: Really, I think I've made a big enough deal about not talking to me that people do not talk to me. I've been with people like friends who are like artists. When they're with me, they're like it's a force field around us.
Speaker 2: People don't come much to me if I'm with you. Do you love it that you said it?
Speaker 16: I know it really hurts people because they take it really They feel like it's me disrespecting.
Speaker 2: Them, that I owe it to.
Speaker 16: Them, and that how dare I call it abuse or complaining about success?
Speaker 2: I get that a lot, But I'm not complaining about success.
Speaker 16: I'm just complaining about creepy behavior.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair.
Speaker 6: I look, I understand what she's saying again, but you and I'm glad she seems to understand why people are terrified to approach her. But I think they think that is a reflection of her personality, not just like I'm drawing a line now.
Speaker 2: It did seem like that, because it still does a little bit.
Speaker 6: The way that the rants and stuff were directed, like I would never approach her Like I wouldn't either. I'm not a big not a big celebrity approach her to begin with, but I'd be like, whoa, No, she's a total bee to people that like fans that try to come up to her.
Speaker 8: That was my takeaway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like, and I feel like there's a lot of people that probably had that impression after they hurt her rant and rant so much about it.
Speaker 2: Says a lot. She says, she's out with other artists, other celebs, and still people won't want to approach them because she's there. I also think she has a.
Speaker 7: Lot of young fans.
Speaker 5: It might be pretty tough for parents to explain to their kids, like, hey, no, she's right there, but we actually can't go up to her because she doesn't want any more.
Speaker 2: Is it a good lesson that, hey, she deserves her personal space.
Speaker 7: That is a good point.
Speaker 6: But again, no, I don't it would It would seem weird. It would be tough if you were an artist and your twelve year old fan is like too, like, doesn't want to come ask you to take a picture, do an autograph because they're sad that you might snap at them.
Speaker 2: And I hope she's not doing that. I hope she's not being mean in person. Like, let's say you do have the fan that does come up Anyways, I hope she's still like being kind and taking a picture or whatever. I mean, it's fine to complain on social media and it air out whatever grievances you have, but I hope she's not being rude to them, and.
Speaker 6: She's probably not, but I feel like the damage is done. I feel like you're that twelve year old fan or whatever is probably would be nervous to approach her.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I'm only twenty six and a half and I'm.
Speaker 6: Right, Graham.
Speaker 2: Can I get a hawk to please?
Speaker 6: Of course for me personally, no, yes.
Speaker 2: Hawk, dude, So remember hawk to a girl. She launched her controversial meme coin and then after it launched, it crashed, leaving a lot of investors and fans just out to dry, like day lost every thing this pump and jump, Yeah, this coin actually lost more than ninety percent of its value, like hours after launching. Excuse me. So, then the US Securities and Exchange Commission the sec SEC, they launched an investigation against the creators of the token. People were wondering if Haley Welch herself Haktua Girl would be facing charges. Well, we have a statement here from her attorney. The SEC closed the investigation without making any findings against or seeking any monetary sanctions from Hailey because they didn't bring any action against her to begin with. So she is in ZI clear.
Speaker 6: We think these sec thinks can drag on for a long long time.
Speaker 2: That's the attorney saying that the creators behind the token, I mean, they're still being investigated. But for Haley herself, she's not really They're not coming.
Speaker 8: For her till they all turn on her.
Speaker 2: Except yeah, she's definitely been like she vanished after that.
Speaker 7: They didn't seen anything.
Speaker 6: Which like almost doesn't imply guilt, but like makes you wonder, right, Yeah, I think just scared.
Speaker 2: I think she's just scared. She's, you know, just a regular person. She's not used to all this. Yeah, doesn't it doesn't know what.
Speaker 6: She's wanting to go back to working at the spring Factory in Greenbow, Alabama. Don't you know what that was where Forrest Gulf was from whatever, you know what I mean, she did work. She did work at a spring factory. I don't know, like in the crypto world, this like pump and dump so to speak, is so so commonplace that I don't know for people to be like, oh my god, and I fell for this gate like all these meme coins shoot up and then you're going to lose everything.
Speaker 8: It happens like time and time.
Speaker 2: Why is this even still a thing? I thought. I don't know, Graham, what do you have right?
Speaker 6: The City of San Jose just passed a four hundred and twenty seven dollars first responder fee the San Jose Fire Department response to a call and they have to provide medical care, then they're going to apply that fee. By the way, they say about two thirds of their calls that come in end up requiring medical attention. So this fee is going to get tacked on quite a lot.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 6: To be clear, this four hundred and twenty seven dollars, it's not going to be built to you. It's going to be billed to your insurance company. They're going to be the ones on the hook for this. I don't know how that makes it totally better, but be'll bill you or raise your premium anyways. The San Jose City Council says that because increasingly calls more and more are requiring medical care, that this is the best option for them to help recoup some of those costs. California is a state that actually allows these types of fees, which is surprising to me. And in fact, San Jose will not be the first Bay Area city to do this. There's more than twenty cities across the state that currently use fees like this. But here in the Bay Area we see fees five hundred and sixty seven dollars in San Francisco. I had no idea that was a thing, five hundred and sixty one dollars in Valleo, three hundred and ninety three and Almeta, and three hundred and thirty eight dollars in Napa. San Jose's new fee of the again four hundred and twenty seven dollars, is going to be effective January first of next year.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 8: I don't either, because as much as they try to say, like, well.
Speaker 14: No, it's not going to you, it's not we're not going to be charging you, that'd be stupid.
Speaker 6: We're going to charge your insurance company. Well, look at what has happened in California. Anytime insurance companies here have to pay any more anything, they pass the backed off to us, or they put the top between their legs, don't pay for anything, and then leave the state entirely. Yeah, you've a major insurance problem here in California.
Speaker 8: This is gonna make it worse.
Speaker 2: This is gonna make people afraid to call nine on one for help when they really really need it. They don't want to be stuck with this, you know, this bill coming back to bite them.
Speaker 6: I'd already be scared to call nine one one just for the fact that the thing is not that serious. And then they're like, well, we're gonna need to transport you in the ambulance to the hospital.
Speaker 2: And it's like the biggest spirit, like who's.
Speaker 6: Paying for this? I feel like I'm already getting built for that. Is that true or is that not? I don't know, but I already do. As just your regular person, I'd be scared ten thousand, Yeah, to take an ambulance ride. I'm gonna taking an uber. I'm gonna bleed all over those seats.
Speaker 2: But sometimes the sometimes the driver cancels.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, you do bleed in the uber, they charge you a cleaning fee, yeah.
Speaker 6: The blood fee. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine breaking you.
Speaker 2: Up with this chug mug. If you are the first person I guess Today's leeped out word. This is what the Bleep on the JV Show every morning seven o five. A little late this morning, but that's when we typically kick it off. All you gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. You guys ready for today's clip. Opening up a random message on social media is always a gamble because I was not expecting that big in my face.
Speaker 6: But you have to know that, like there's a chance that you're getting get one.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then she always shows it to me. I hate it.
Speaker 6: Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Keep in mind, though this is a family show. To keep your guests PG. When you leave us a guest on the talkback mic on the very free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio app, leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout yeah. But you got to get your guesses in quick. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The play what the Bleep? Where all you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and you get this check mug easy enough right case you missed it. Here's today's clip opening up a random message on social media is always a gamble because I was not expecting that big in my face budge. Hey, this is a fan Emily show. That's the only thing we ask you is keep your guest is clean. It's not that, all right, Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Henry from Pittsburgh. I think that missing word is a message, big long message. Yeah, big long, big and long.
Speaker 8: Little Harry too, because like you know, you can get herry in the messages.
Speaker 7: Good Morning j V Show.
Speaker 6: This is Peevee from Aspa.
Speaker 2: I believe the bleepout word is gifts.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Or Jeff as just likes to call them. It's a guest like, hey, hey, JV shows, it is easy from load. I'm gonna say the bleep that word is shout out, a big shout out in my face.
Speaker 6: That's all my d sorry, big long shout out.
Speaker 2: Continue to get those guesses in. What do you think today's bleep dot word is? Get to that talkback, mic, I mean even approved iHeart radio.
Speaker 1: App The JV show Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was just talking to Jess about Billie Eilish's rumored boyfriend I'm sure, and she was like, oh my god, she's dating that Wolf. That's the rumor.
Speaker 5: Is he not from the Naked am I getting confused?
Speaker 7: Is he from the Naked Brothers bend?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's crazy, but still what is the Naked Brothers band?
Speaker 5: Well, because I growing up like he, I would see him around like the young Disney Channel stars, because he had a show on Disney as well.
Speaker 2: Nickelodeon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Look, No, I honestly don't type.
Speaker 8: Matt Wolf in Wolf Nat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but bred.
Speaker 6: Nat because I typed in Matt Wolf when he's an American professional golfer or whatever, not a bad looking guy, so not him.
Speaker 2: Look up Nat Wolf. Yes, now Wolf is an actor, musician and singer song and a No, not that kind of just sure for Nathaniel not Wolf. Yes, oh Nayways, I've never heard of the guy.
Speaker 6: An American actor and musician. This is the guy. Yes, and he's thirteen years old. No, look at his picture.
Speaker 2: You're looking at the child picture of him. He's now a grown man and suppulsed him and Billie Eilish.
Speaker 6: Sorry you look it up, dude, searches. Look at all the pictures of this guy, so yeah, you kidding me. The guy's twelve. No, look at.
Speaker 2: The pictures, Selena, he had a recent picture of home.
Speaker 6: The guy has one facial hair, He's got maybe three.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we are getting sidetracked.
Speaker 6: That guy's buying beer. Your cardin is the JV show play?
Speaker 2: You know what the bleep? All you're gonna do is be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out word and you win this chug mug. Okay, in case you missed today's clip here it is. Opening up a random message on social media is always a gamble because I was not expecting that big in my face.
Speaker 6: You're expecting a dinky one.
Speaker 2: Let's no, I guess. I go in with no expectations, and that's why I'm shocked at everything.
Speaker 8: Got it all right?
Speaker 2: So let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 9: Hey, jav show, this is tweet from samuelse is the bleeped out word?
Speaker 4: Emoji?
Speaker 6: Oh great guess? Yeah, those pretty popular guests this morning, Big old emoji. Can you control the size of your emojis? No, it's like a one size Yeah, so I don't use them, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jing showed this is running from haywhere I think the leap oword is add thank.
Speaker 6: You, ad straight to your face, don't DM me and no, please.
Speaker 13: Don't Good morning Jam Morning Shows is David auten Richmond taking one more guess at today. So what the bleep missing word? And I'm gonna guess it could be link? You know, like sometimes you get those links to click on and they take you to another website. So sometimes those links can be really long and overwhelming. So I'm gonna say link, it's my answer. All right, Thanks again, you guys, have a great day on weekend.
Speaker 6: You too, link.
Speaker 5: Because I don't like I get a link but they don't explain what the link is for, Like, tell me what it's for.
Speaker 6: I don't put on those and it's just like eight lines of different letters and numbers, like I have no clue what you do?
Speaker 2: Not click?
Speaker 6: This is oh that Jessica for good? I think the bleep that word is ram.
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip, unbleeped. Opening up a random message on social media is always a gamble because I was not expecting that big rant in my face. Okay, happens a lot?
Speaker 6: Does job? It does happen a lot? And get a lot of the Yeah, get a few of those as well. People very upset, and I always feel bad that I don't do you feel like when you get a very long message that your response if it comes back short, is like offensive. Yeah, I just need to match their long rant energy. And then I got to sit there and type of long message and ain't nobody got time for that, but.
Speaker 2: Like I will know the time though, just know.
Speaker 8: That I read it.
Speaker 6: And then my short response, well it doesn't seem as though, well.
Speaker 2: I just I can't short and meaningfully stole.
Speaker 8: Okay, I just put like lo o l at the ends up.
Speaker 2: Usually we're like okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: We're just like I just yeah ha ha yeah all right, uh you guys. Not many shoutouts again, but we got to play the music and give a big old shout out to Ohen and Jessica said they are loyal what the bleep players, and so I'm happy they won on this Friday. So happy Friday, you guys. They had the very first cracked answer this morning. They were on it quit very impressive. Outside of that, you guys, wow, do better do better?
Speaker 2: Did nobody else guess it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Me and Berkeley had it, but not quite.
Speaker 6: She wasn't there fast enough, and then like and then I looked out the list of people to shout out after that, it's just empty.
Speaker 8: List is empty because nobody else is there, nobody else.
Speaker 2: We're going to play again, right, Yeah?
Speaker 8: People could do better then, except they're probably on spring bring.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, but anyone's listening because yeah, yeah, spring break is breaking. This is sad. I might have to do myself a rant. Yeah, we will play again Monday morning.
Speaker 1: S the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine to the phones.
Speaker 2: Hi, who do we have on the line today?
Speaker 6: Him?
Speaker 2: Marlene from Venetia? Marline from Venetia? What do you say for the weekend?
Speaker 17: Kids?
Speaker 2: Sports?
Speaker 6: Pay for rain?
Speaker 2: I have all my three kids in the car.
Speaker 19: We're on our way to.
Speaker 8: School hopefully Sonny games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you guys are stars, so good best player on the team.
Speaker 2: Yes. Well, let's see if you can get these tickets for the Jonas Brothers. This is the JV Show. You have, nope game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's do it all right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one in what US state, would you find the Everglades? Yeah? Lorda, my son, my son, job?
Speaker 6: Nice job son.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Mason?
Speaker 1: Mason?
Speaker 6: All right, let's see if you got this one, Mason. Question number two, Sparty is the name of the mascot for Michigan State.
Speaker 8: What is Sparty? I?
Speaker 6: Uh, Sparty, I don't know. Sparty is a Spartan?
Speaker 2: Got that one? What is his name?
Speaker 18: Job?
Speaker 2: All right? Question number three, Let's see if your other son, I.
Speaker 6: Know, the last kid is like, dang it, I gotta get this one all right.
Speaker 2: So here's question number three. Alopecia is the proper medical term used to describe what condition.
Speaker 6: Blossom here? Yeah? Yeah, all right, you guys have already won the game.
Speaker 8: Who's the last kid in the car?
Speaker 20: Malorie?
Speaker 6: Mallori?
Speaker 8: You gotta get this one correct. This question is for Mallory.
Speaker 6: Question number four, what is the name of Donald Duck's girlfriend? Mallory?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I called your final kid of son. I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: That's a real team effort there, job, everyone got one right.
Speaker 7: And you guys just.
Speaker 5: Went two tickets to see the Jonas Brothers at Chase.
Speaker 2: Center September only two tickets. I love you too, but two tickets. This is going to be a problem. Oh no, obviously, and Mallory are going Congratulations, guys, have an amazing weekend. Hey, hang on for this winning Graham.
Speaker 6: We got some shout out, lots of shot shoutouts. My dms are alive and well go, one says, hey Graham. Mom here slad into your DMS. Can you please make a shout out to my daughter Avery, who's turning six years old? We hope your day is filled with giggles, fun and lots of love. Happy sixth birthday to our sweetest girl. We love you so much of and you make us so proud Love mommy, Daddy, Christian and Tristan so happy birthday. There fart another one someone else's wife. He's slipping into your DMS. Yes, slip on in. I want to wish my husband Marcus a happy anniversary. We were one of those unlucky COVID couples. We went into lockdown two weeks before our big wedding. We had to cancel it and got married in our backyard with a handful of losers. Sorry, it says, handful of people. Happy five years and a hundred more to go. Love Melissa so happy anniversary to love birds. We've the fart. Another one here, Hey, wild crew, my son's a big fan. Has a birthday coming up on Friday the twenty eighth, that's today. He was just telling me how much he loves the who gives a fart birthday wishes. His name is Johnny Ramirez and he is turning twelve. If you can shout him out, it would be huge for us. Thank you, We love you guys. That's from Matt and Rosana Ramirez. So happy happy birthday. There is a fart. Another one, Mom and your DM's mom and your DMS. Good morning, Graham, Happy Friday. Can you please give my husband Chase Rizzio a happy thirty ninth birthday?
Speaker 8: We love you so much.
Speaker 6: That's from Julie, Tristan, Kailani, Calli and Sienna, So happy birthday, Chase. Another one, Hey Graham, Mom and your DMS. Can you please wish my son Pressed a happy fifth birthday. We listening on our way to school and he loves all things farts. That's what this show is all about. That's from mom and Dad's Happy Birthday, Preston fart, Hey Graham, I was hoping this is where we give a birthday shout out. We listen to you guys every morning. I want to give a birthday shout to my son Eddie from San Jose. Happy sixteenth birthday. Mom loves you? Who gives a fart?
Speaker 8: Good? That's a good point.
Speaker 6: We want to see if you guys give a big birthday shout out to our son Johnny. He turns twelve on Saturday. He's a big fan of the show. We listen every morning the way to school. We love him to feel all the love on the special birthday.
Speaker 8: But really, who fart? That's from Xanna and Matt.
Speaker 6: Hey Graham, please give a shout out to my little boy Camillo to not too. He's going to turn eight on Saturday. He enjoys the games. Who gives a fart? Shout outs? Et cetera, et cetera. I know it'd be pumped to hear his name on the radio delivered by Graham the Cool Dad on the JV Show. Yeah, thank you, I love you, Miho. That is from mommy Daniella's Happy Birthday. Can you love another one? Hey Graham?
Speaker 8: Happy Friday to you, Slynda and Jess.
Speaker 6: Hoping to get not just one but two very special birthday shout outs for both my babies, Irish twins Lola and Coco, and their birthday is this Sunday, the thirtieth. Lola is turning three and Coco is turning two. I'm so proud to be your mother. Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Lola and Coco, beany another one, Hey Graham, can we get a birthday shout out to Darcy Nakayama and Lee Co. They are BFFs and celebrating their ninth birthdays this weekend. They love listening you guys on the way to school. Thank you and happy Friday is a far Happy birthday you two. And final one here, Hey Graham, Mom and your DMS want to know if you give a special shout out to my not so little boy Brayden. Today is his last day of being nine and gets to celebrate his tenth birthday tomorrow at Universal Studios. He's a sweet, silly and amazing kid who continues to make us proud every day. Happy birthday, Braiden, Love Mommy and Uncle Joseph.
Speaker 2: I hope everyone has a skibbity toilet ris birthday.
Speaker 8: Totally risk weekend.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 21: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday. Ah, I'm working Saturday and sun it. Can you guys please do the same thing. I mean, I want to listen to you guys, not on the because I want I want to listen to your life. Can you guys do this for me? Please like Saturday and this only this weekend. Okay, that's it. That's what I'm asking you. Please please have a good day.
Speaker 2: One of the judges, they said, no, they ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 8: I gotta have a little bit of weekend. It's a weekend, you know.
Speaker 6: But but you can listen to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app. And when you do, make sure the JV Show podcast is your number one pre set on there. That's idea one of the new features of the iHeart Radio. You can set your presets so you have quick and easy access to everything you love. Then you put Wild ninety four nine there is your number two, and then after that I would just leave Blanka.
Speaker 2: Because who cares anything else?
Speaker 15: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Meghan Fox and MGK had their baby. MGK shared a post on Instagram that read, She's finally here our little celestial seed and then some zodiac emojis. We don't know the name of the baby, but it's probably something that Graham's gonna hate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, baby Moonbeam or.
Speaker 2: Something something like that. By the way, Megan's other three kids that she shares with ex Brian Austin Green, their names are Noah Body and Journey Body.
Speaker 6: They got pretty like fairly like normal. Yeah, right, given what I would think.
Speaker 2: For Megan Fox being their mom, right of course.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, Uh, the ex Brian Austin Green, remember him, We're gonna come back to him because there is some drama. First, something else is gonna make Graham probably mad.
Speaker 6: Been worse than naming your kid like light Prism or something.
Speaker 2: Worse than that. MGK got with Travis Barker and some other friends to create this song that the baby would be born to.
Speaker 6: Oh, he posted, well do we get to hear it? Well?
Speaker 2: He shared a three second snippet. He said, we composed the score of birth Born into four hundred and thirty two hurts. What an epic journey. Praise God. And this is what it sounded like, getting very jungle vibe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, birds in the background.
Speaker 2: Apparently, the frequency four hundred thirty two hurts has been thought to like help reduce stress and anxiety and enhance mental clarity and focus and relaxation. It's also supposedly the natural vibration or frequency that the world resonates in. So he wanted to bring the baby in this baby's specific.
Speaker 6: Frequent super being, of course, because they were born to this expertquency posed soundtrack.
Speaker 8: It's just the precise frequency.
Speaker 6: Selena, let me ask you were you're any of your children born to a soundtrack? No, you didn't have any music going in there?
Speaker 2: No, are you allowed to? Yeah, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for yours, Well, my son was born in an emergency sea section, so no, but then my daughter Quinn scheduled sea section, and yes, she was born to the song Wild Horses and it came on right. Luckily, the timing was good because like they said, what do you want to put on? And my wife put on the Pandora station that she likes and it had ads going. You know, I'm like, can we get the wont obviously right? And so luckily she wasn't born to some annoying commercials, and then she was born to the.
Speaker 8: Song wild Horses.
Speaker 6: It's a rolling stone song.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool, right, I should have had my kids born to our podcast.
Speaker 7: That would be would have been iconic.
Speaker 8: I'm going to verify that. I'm like, not yes, but having like a brain.
Speaker 2: If any art, yeah, call it what it is. You love farts? Okay, yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: A rolling stone song. I don't know why that wasn't stacking up in my head. But you know, haven't I been with coffee yet?
Speaker 2: Let's get to this drama. So it's involving Megan Fox's ex Brian Austin Green and her other more recent X Remember MGK and her, they're not together and they still are, just they don't like each other. So hours before we found out the baby was born, Brian Austin Green shared a screenshot of a message that he got from MGK on Instagram, and this is what MGK wrote. Stop asking when our child is going to be born, you're the FEDS. Quit calling Team Z and focus on that apology you owe me for speaking on my name in public. You chose the wrong one to f with my child's actor go back to cereal commercials.
Speaker 6: Whoa for a dude that's operating in a higher frequency than all of us and should all be about light and love and everything.
Speaker 8: That's a pretty like salty.
Speaker 6: Mean, I don't know serial commercials.
Speaker 2: I didn't I don't know. I don't know. So Brian Austin Green reposted that he said I didn't know child's actor was something bad.
Speaker 6: Wow, do you think he's like been blowing him up like when's the baby do? When's the baby do?
Speaker 2: But doesn't he have.
Speaker 6: A legitimate right did not want to know that knowledge? Because I think.
Speaker 2: It's sweet that here is Meghan's ex husband like caring enough to be like, hey, like, I'm excited for this kid you're having, Like when when's the baby coming any day?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Huh? Like what's wrong with that?
Speaker 6: He probably wants to know to be able to know when he can schedule his own vacations when his mom not because it's the mom to his kids. Right, Yeah, Okay, so he wants to know, Like that's sort of an important detail, right. I think even just logistically.
Speaker 2: MGK responding in that way shows just how immature he is and insecure. For whatever reason, you're not even with her, So why does it matter you cheated on her?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah is he What is their relationship status?
Speaker 2: Last I heard they broke it off over Thanksgiving because remember they had gone on a Thanksgiving trip and Meghan found some things in his phone, but then she didn't like okay.
Speaker 6: So if you if you're the father of your kid and you just found that stuff on your phone, you want him programming the frequency that your baby's born at.
Speaker 8: I didn't get the hell out of the.
Speaker 2: Bro, but it's still the dad, it is.
Speaker 6: But you have no control over my music once you, I don't know, end things that way and do something terrible like sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But she's operating at a different frequency, so she's not all emotional relationships so much better than ours, Yeah, even after broken up.
Speaker 8: Go back to serial commercial's bro.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 19: Good Morning JV Show. This is Ivan from San Jose. I just want to say thank you. A couple of weeks ago, I asked for a shout out for my nephew's birthday. Leo, you guys should see his face when he hear you guys wishing him happy birthday. But today is my sister's birthday, Leo's mom. Her name is Annie. We want to wish her happy birthday. We love her so much and have a good day, guys, thank you for everything.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hapy birthdayday.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about chat gpt yes, and how it is becoming an addiction, which we already had kind of predicted right, Well, now it is being backed by research that people are becoming more and more emotionally.
Speaker 7: Dependent on it. They even have a name.
Speaker 5: For these types of people and it's power Users User.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of interesting because it says that, you know, these types of people that are developing an addiction, they feel stressed when the responses that they get on chat gpt become less helpful or they start to change because sometimes chat GPT gives you a lot more details than other times, right, so they start to think of chat GPT as a friend. It becomes an emotional support system, so they start to rely on it more and more, especially those that don't have a lot of people to talk.
Speaker 7: To, which so so sad sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you just or are we happy that they at least have this instead of nothing.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because I think it drives you farther away from being forced into some kind of social interaction. And we knew this, like just said, we knew this was going to happen because look, chat GBT is a tool, a very powerful tool, and AI is going to become a more and more and more powerful tool, and people are going to lean on it more and more heavily.
Speaker 8: I mean, there was a time, believe it or not, when.
Speaker 6: You did not have navigation in your car and you have to figure out how to go somewhere, or ask someone for directions, or like look at a map and figure out how to get there. And now nobody has ever done any of those things now in the last however many years, because everyone has powerful navigation tool right in their pocket, right, well, how do people get places?
Speaker 2: I still don't understand.
Speaker 6: We all lean on that so heavily, and that's just become a tool that's so commonplace.
Speaker 8: So think about how AI.
Speaker 6: As AI gets more and more integrated into our life, it will be a tool that we all lean on more and more and more.
Speaker 8: Until we're all out of work.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, that'll be soon.
Speaker 5: But people weren't emotionally dependent on maps back in the day at least I don't.
Speaker 2: Think not emotionally dependent. But you were dependent, but it's.
Speaker 6: Been you're dependent now you can You couldn't. If GPS navigation was turned off today, people would be crashing off the side of the road left and right, not knowing where to go. Everyone would freak out and be like, you've driven this route to your house a million times home from work. What you don't remember how to get there? But people, I'm telling you GPS, you're addicted to the map.
Speaker 8: You're addicted to someone telling you where to turn.
Speaker 5: It's just what makes it more scary is that this is just the beginning and it's already this bad.
Speaker 7: So just imagine like ten years from now, it's.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you mentioned ten years from now. You see what Bill Gates said, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. To be out of work.
Speaker 8: He basically said, it's doctors, teachers, all those things.
Speaker 6: Are going to be done. All those jobs are going to be replaced by AI. It's gonna be majorly disruptive to life as we know it. As far as what your job is scary.
Speaker 2: That's a scari thought. Going back to emotional dependence on AI, did you hear about Suzanne Summer's widow. What he did, so Alan Hamill, If you don't know Susan Summers, she passed away a couple of years ago from breast cancer, and I guess this was something he wanted to do. This was his request. He partnered with some company called a Hollow AI and they created a robot replica of Suzanne Summers, like a digital twin. And this robot replica knows everything about her life their marriage, like you can ask it questions and she'll recall memories. They recently unveiled this. This was this week at a public event. So he said, does the name does the name Alan Hamill mean anything to you? This is her husband? Of course, Alan.
Speaker 22: Partnering everything from life to love.
Speaker 5: We shared.
Speaker 2: We shared so many beautiful memories together. So then he's like, okay, well, what was one of your favorite memories.
Speaker 10: There's so many.
Speaker 19: One of my.
Speaker 10: Favorites is when Alan and I were filling a cookie saying together.
Speaker 9: A long time ago.
Speaker 16: We have.
Speaker 2: Let's just say a ghost planning and we ended up wearing murder this.
Speaker 22: Moothie than they actually made.
Speaker 6: It went everywhere. Forgot to put the lid on the top of the roboty it does sound like her voice though nobody, but it does sound like.
Speaker 2: They took her voice, they took her likeness. It's even wearing a wig that looks just like.
Speaker 8: Her hair blonde. Yeah, yep, oh no.
Speaker 2: Is that sweet or creepy? Is what I wanted to ask, because this is somebody who spent But by the way, the robot got the how many years married wrong? She said fifty five. I think it was more like forty seven or something.
Speaker 5: But long enough, but so likely of some real to forget their.
Speaker 6: Marriage, like especially as you get older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 22: But sweet or creepy for her husband to do this, I think a little bit creepy, but like I would understand wanting to fill that void when you've been married to someone for so long and you miss them so much.
Speaker 8: I can't really fault them for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd be creeped out by it if you went over to visit their house and you had to sit down and have dinner with the two of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm making chit chat with a robot.
Speaker 5: I just think we need to be okay with the things that happen in life sometimes, and this makes this makes it really really tough for you to like accept what happened.
Speaker 7: If that robot, if it feels like that person is still.
Speaker 6: There, I don't know, he's took a robot, right Oh that.
Speaker 2: That I don't know, but I mean that can be done.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna there are pieces you can add.
Speaker 2: I suppose let's just.
Speaker 8: Call it what it is.
Speaker 6: A lot of these advancements to have more realistic humanoid robots is driven by one thing, and we know what that thing is, and that stuff is becoming more man. You think your man's addicted to the Internet right now? It's a and I enabled and super realistic use. These teens are never leaving their bedrooms like ever. You think our population is in decline right now? We need more population. Nobody's ever going to be hooking up in real life anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh and you guys have young kids right now, so good luck to you guys in the future.
Speaker 8: I turn it off the Internet.
Speaker 2: My kids aren't allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine a lot of.
Speaker 17: Talk AI is sweet. Yeah, very creepy. But Graham, I am one hundred percent addicted to my GPS math, but not because I need to know where I'm going I like to beat the time that it gives me, the time that it tells me is going to take me to get to my house every day from work or to words. I like to beat that time.
Speaker 2: There is a challenge, except it's satisfying when you do knock off a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you're blasting like ninety five down eighty and you're like, watch this GPS. I'm gonna shave thirty seconds off this time.
Speaker 5: But it is getting better and better to where I'm like, dang, why is it so accurate?
Speaker 2: I know we're also talking about Suzanne Summer's widow creating a digital twin a AI robot of Suzanne.
Speaker 20: Hey, guys love the show and from Morgan Hill. What if the robot that Suzanne robot is counting the years that she passed away because it doesn't know that it passed away. That's why it's saying fifty five years.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So he's referencing part of the audio that I played where the robot said that they were married for fifty five years and I was like, actually that that's wrong. It was more like forty seven. Yeah, so the mass still ain't math because she passed away in twenty twenty three. That's two years and so if forty nine still less, so the late math.
Speaker 8: In my calculator there, but I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, JV Show, Julie from Balley Springs, Happy Friday. We're on week one of my daughter's two week spring breaks, so I haven't been able to listen every morning, and I've been catching up on the podcast, and I was listening about the energy drinks and Selena, you have to stop drinking those. My brother had a heart attack at like forty five, and I believe it is because of all the red lines and red bulls, So you gotta stop drinking those.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, and the math.
Speaker 14: What the.
Speaker 6: List?
Speaker 2: We're about to play a Chuggle game I needed to chase just in case I get picked to spin the wheel. Okay, wow, the disrespect ever grab your drinking pockets.
Speaker 6: No, no, not Graham.
Speaker 5: But I will say they've cut back to only Fridays right well for me, uh and Saturday.
Speaker 2: But it's only on the weekend. This is our major improvements. That is thank you.
Speaker 6: Baby steps, baby steps, Baby, Let's take the next step soon, please, Okay, fair enough, let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, who's if?
Speaker 3: This is Molina Melina College.
Speaker 5: Wanna you just got a pair of outsidelines three day general admission tickets, which is yes, a lot of people are jealous of you right now, but also you.
Speaker 2: Get to play our chug wheel game. Is that okay with you? Could you have a few minutes to stick around and have some fun?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you for that. So listen, this is the game we play on Fridays. We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. So we're gonna go through every single question one by one. We're gonna stop down Billina. If you can't guess what that person on the street said, you get a point, you get four points, We're gonna give you a jab show chugmunk. But you get four points, one of us is gonna have to spin the chug wheel and it's always something nasty that we got a chug Graham, what's on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Alert you guys, new item alert for today.
Speaker 6: We have something called sour kraut juice and that's not going to be friendly. We also have lemon juice on the wheeled chicken bone broth pain is good. Hot sauce looks very very spicy. We have the soup du jour, which of course is the soup of the day. I checked with the chef earlier. He didn't really recommend, but it is a split pee. And we also have a new item on the wheel this morning, as you you know, like a French dip. You don't, you don't get in the as you sauce.
Speaker 2: You on the kidding me right now?
Speaker 6: Actually that was actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh Melina, are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's find out who just talked to add on the streets.
Speaker 5: Ashley from San Francisco, actually from.
Speaker 2: San Francisco, from San Francisco. All right, so let's get the question number one.
Speaker 5: Beard transplants are on the rise for men?
Speaker 7: Cool or not Molina?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said? Beard transplants for men? Are they cool or not not cool?
Speaker 6: Really kind of a surprising answer. All right, one incorrect there. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Do you compost at home?
Speaker 6: Melina? What do you think? Ashley said? Is she a composter at home?
Speaker 8: I hope so?
Speaker 6: Uh yes, I do not what people you need to be composting.
Speaker 2: Who cares she didn't get a point? Melina, Yeah, we'll care about that leader. Right now we're playing chugg.
Speaker 6: Good point.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's weird for a man to use a loofah in the shower?
Speaker 2: Melina? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Ashley said, I'm gonna say no, oh, no, I think all men should probably be using lufahs in the shower.
Speaker 2: All right, point for Melina.
Speaker 6: When I got one on the board, they're one correct, two incorrect. You need to get three more correct to make somebody chug. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: First thing you would splurge on if you win the lottery? A house, a car, or a trip?
Speaker 6: What do you think Ashley said she would splurge on if she won the lottery, house, car, or a trip?
Speaker 2: A trip?
Speaker 6: A trip, A trip, house is the answer? Right? Thank you?
Speaker 8: What Molina? What would you splurge on?
Speaker 6: A trip?
Speaker 2: A trip?
Speaker 8: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, understandable. You needification.
Speaker 6: I get it Vegas trip with the bros with a newfound thick wallet. Hell yeah, damn wallet you have.
Speaker 2: All right, So Molina has how many points?
Speaker 12: Cram?
Speaker 6: She's got two?
Speaker 2: Nowts let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: Have you ever bought something with the intention of returning it right after?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: She said, yes, No, that was incorrect.
Speaker 8: We talked about that yesterday.
Speaker 6: Growing number of people admitting to just buying something and they know they're just going to take it right back.
Speaker 8: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: Do you believe in going fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: On a first date?
Speaker 6: On a first date?
Speaker 8: Malina? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Ashley said, yes, Oh, yes, definitely.
Speaker 8: Wow, I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised. I'm not checking on Bursday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I would think most ladies would be like, that's not really the thing. But three points three to three, Malina, you need one more correct here to win a JV show.
Speaker 8: Check monk and make one of us spin.
Speaker 2: Now I'm stressed. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: You see a fight break out, are you recording it for your story?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said? Oh no, no, what.
Speaker 7: Would you not record?
Speaker 8: I would not record?
Speaker 2: You want This generation is different. I'm definitely recording. Molina. Congratulations, you got to check for you. You got tickets for Outside Lands. I can't be happy for that, but the chuck not cool. Thanks, congrats, We hope you have an amazing weekend. Just hang on, hang on, hang on, squird squirre.
Speaker 6: We got to make it. You gotta get five correct.
Speaker 2: But then everyone gets so mad at us when we do that.
Speaker 8: I know, but that's just they like to see us punished.
Speaker 5: But they also get mad at us when we try to make harder questions.
Speaker 8: So where is they like to see us punished?
Speaker 7: Where's the middle ground?
Speaker 8: There is none? And drink some more energy. Drink coming there they.
Speaker 2: Get shake shaking it. Okay, wow, geez, sorry I got a little carried away. Dial it back, bro Okay, I'm all right.
Speaker 6: Selena is reaching into the bag to draw the name. Whichever name is drawn is going to be spinning the chug wheel coming up in a minute, and then chugging whatever it lands on. Let's see what Squirtle comes up with. The squirrel is god Selena's new nickname.
Speaker 8: By the way, Okay, it's.
Speaker 2: In my hand. It's in my hand.
Speaker 1: Please please not me, Please not me, Please not me.
Speaker 5: No, Cordle, this is rigged.
Speaker 6: No squirrel, squirrel, squirrel.
Speaker 2: The last two weeks or whatever whatever it was, I'm just glad it's not me.
Speaker 8: Did you chug last week?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? I did last week was a tonic wah that was and that was bad? No, no, all right, keep it here. In a few minutes, we're gonna find out what Jess will be chugging actually spins the chug wheel here on.
Speaker 1: Wild the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Today is a glorious day because Jess is spinning the chug wheels.
Speaker 5: We feel like there's no good options on the chug wheel other than Dealer's Choice.
Speaker 7: Feel like there's not like.
Speaker 2: I feel like the soup wouldn't be that bad.
Speaker 6: Let's go over some of those options as we get ready to spin, and we are on Instagram Live JV Morning Show. If you want to hop on and watch the spin and see what Jess gets here on this morning's chug wheel. All right, on the wheel, we've got, like just mentioned, dealer's choice. You land on that space, you can pick whatever you want to chug. But we have pain is good, hot sauce, chicken bone broth. Asu is on a new item on the wheel. You you know, like a French stip sandwich. You don't get in there somehow lemon juice, sour kraut juice, also a new space on this morning' wheel. And then of course we have the soup dujuur, which the chef didn't give a wholehearted recommendation to this morning.
Speaker 8: But it is a split pee.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at bone broth, I think, because I'll get the protein at least before my workout today.
Speaker 8: But what about some aushoe?
Speaker 2: I'm mad at bout. I don't even know what is.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Jess, are you ready though? Are you ready? Ready? But I have to do it. You have to do it, Go ahead and give.
Speaker 6: It a space. Is stepping up to the wheel, She's manifesting bone broth, she says. And the wheel is spinning, and it is now slowing down, and I know it's getting ready to land on. No, we're getting a bit of a backslide here.
Speaker 8: The soup djure.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was that bad.
Speaker 5: Sure, I always get it's the soup of the.
Speaker 6: Day, and this morning soup is a split pee.
Speaker 2: I guess the p's not the bug, all right, Jazz is.
Speaker 1: Chugging the JV show on Wild ninety Stomach.
Speaker 2: Graham just opened up the can of split La soup in that thing is the damn soup.
Speaker 6: The hell thick I just landed on the soup dij're the soup of the day, which today is a Anderson's creamy soup, a split pee and it it's not liquid at all.
Speaker 2: It's a How are we gonna?
Speaker 6: I put some water in the JV show chug mug perfect, and then we'll just.
Speaker 2: Mix it up.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna just let this big old glove just slide on out here. Oh, Selena, watch watch Slena.
Speaker 2: It's coming out. It's the can you guys, It's.
Speaker 6: Like we'll get it.
Speaker 14: Go.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, this might be like impossible to drink. No here, like give her some more though. Yeah, that's good. There we go. Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 6: I gotta shake it up all right.
Speaker 2: Well, Jess, you have a drink mixer from your tea. Do you want to use that to like to mix it or a grammar? Are you gonna to use your fingers? Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 8: And I was a bartender for many, many years.
Speaker 2: Don't worried about this.
Speaker 5: When you guys you got this, No that looked you got this.
Speaker 2: Jess, you've definitely chucked worse. You've chucked worse.
Speaker 7: I wasn't as worried, but then I saw it.
Speaker 5: Okay, if please go live with us Jamie Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are live right now in our ig. How is it?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's perfect consistency.
Speaker 6: Now it looks like a swamp or it just looks like you're drinking green swamp water.
Speaker 2: I feel like the taste is not going to be that bad.
Speaker 5: That looks like something Shrek would eat. Like it literally looks like swamp water.
Speaker 6: Look A splippy soup is fine if it's heated up and your mom gives it to you when you're sick, but not when you're drinking it.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, are you ready? Hand it over to Jess? Are right? Are you ready?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 13: Jes do?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 6: We go chuck?
Speaker 8: All right here?
Speaker 2: Cheers.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous. I'm nervous.
Speaker 8: And that was a lot a lot of split piece.
Speaker 2: Of cold, split piece soup.
Speaker 6: Ye use that extra cold water out of our dispenser to make it grosser.
Speaker 8: Split piece split piece smoothie.
Speaker 2: Somebody says she looks like she wants to throw up.
Speaker 8: Who eats this for pleasure? I don't know praying for you.
Speaker 6: All right, she is chugging, chugg, chug chug. She's doing it.
Speaker 2: I think she's almost done.
Speaker 6: Come on, you got it?
Speaker 2: Sick?
Speaker 8: Dam are you?
Speaker 6: Soup soup dijon? Queen?
Speaker 8: Somebody said so, Queen.
Speaker 2: Yes she did it. Was it that bad?
Speaker 6: Come on, a little.
Speaker 1: Good for you?
Speaker 2: But it's sick and okay? This or clam juice? This, come on, you gotta get positive.
Speaker 6: It's not even that bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad no time.
Speaker 6: You guys made me shrug prune juice. I had to number my number three shorts in the gym parking lot.
Speaker 2: This is nothing, okay, Yeah, let's yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think I'll have that experience.
Speaker 2: Thank God. A good job, Jess. Yeah, we do have to get to Today's hot is.
Speaker 1: Trending the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 8: Nine, a JV show.
Speaker 18: This is Eric from Newark. I'm just calling to see I just wanted to know what what everyone's favorite track off the new Will Smith album is.
Speaker 6: All right, bye, Oh, let's just go around the room really quick, Selena, what's yours?
Speaker 2: Track number four?
Speaker 6: Jess?
Speaker 7: Number seven really did it for me here.
Speaker 6: I can't remember the track number, but mine's getting jiggy with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, throwing it back.
Speaker 6: I love that one old school so good. God, he's got a new albums.
Speaker 2: This is news to me.
Speaker 6: I think he's a new rap album right. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: Called based on a true story and trending is sponsored by Zack Access to Excellence. No, it is based It's called based on a true story.
Speaker 2: Interesting, all right? So uh this is also based on a true story. Kanye West recorded a podcast You Guys with Andrew Tates.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, remember we talked about Kim k pulling the plug on a visit with Kanye and their daughter North after she found out that Tate Brothers are going to be there. So apparently this visit was going to be at a recording studio that Kanye was at in Los Angeles, And now we're now learning what actually happened that night. Kanye was in bag joined by the Tate Brothers and they recorded a podcast episode I guess earlier this month. Andrew Tate. By the way, if you don't know the Tape Brothers, there's combags, there's scumbags. They are hated, they are chauvinists.
Speaker 8: They all Kanye is also comeback.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it makes that that they would be find each others interviewing each other, right, and that's all you need to know. They've they've done some really awful things and they've said some awful things. But anyways, Andrew Tate's attorney hinted at this podcast collab earlier this month, and he said that he, you know, watched them on a couch talk for hours about the suffering and betrayals they've endured for achieving greatness on their own terms. So it's one big feel sorry for me podcast.
Speaker 8: Seriously, let's Kerry lock all these people up.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. I would love that. Speaking of podcast, different podcast, Kylie Kelsey's not gonna.
Speaker 12: Lie like I'm Kylie Kelsey, like you only know me because like my brother in law is like dating Taylor Swift, So like now you know podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, Kelly Clarkson is this week's guest on her podcast, and she was talking about how hard it was being American Idols very first winner. She said, I had no one not to sound like it was really really hard, but people were mean, they were really cruel at first because there had never been a competition show like Idle before and now this is what I thought was really interesting. She said people that were really really mean to her that like kind of bashed her for winning the show and the way that these shows work. They have now being coaches on other talent shows like The Voice, and so she's like, oh, really, you were being mean to me. You were bullying and bashing me when I was on Idol and I was, you know, season one winner, and here you are years later a coach on The Voice. So we don't know who she's talking about, but some of those judges include Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Adam Levine, Jennifer Hudson, CeeLo Green, John Legend, Alicia Keys for Well Williams. Are you guys getting any vibe for who this could be that was mean to her? Because I'm getting Christina Aguilera bullying vibes.
Speaker 8: I could see that there's a few of those people that.
Speaker 6: Behind the scenes would not shock me that they suck, really, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, so, I just I don't know, I'm getting Christina.
Speaker 6: What does the Internet say? Because the Internet always knows these things. They like go back and research and find a clip from twenty two years ago and like here it is, I found it.
Speaker 2: This is why they haven't said anything yet, because you know why nobody apparently watches or listens to Kylie Kelsey's podcast, not Gonna Lie. I don't think they know yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, no far it's given, Graham, what do you have? All right? Really quick?
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, we do need to mention this massive earthquake that struck Thailand and Meanmar this morning. It was a seven point seven magnitude quake, which is crazy huge.
Speaker 8: That is massive, and it.
Speaker 6: Was followed by a six point four aftershock, so those are both two very massive earthquakes happening in succession. Areas have suffered extensive damage. There's already reports of fatalities at least one hundred and fifty and again we're very early into this, and there's been a lot of people unaccounted for. So let's all think good thoughts for them, because this is a very scary situation right now. Likely people trapped in If you're seeing the photos and videos that are coming out of the areas, you're seeing collapsed buildings and stuff like that, people trapped in rubble and stuff, which is like the scariest I couldn't think I could think of nothing scarier than to be trapped in the rubble of a building seven point seven. That is a huge quake. We get one of those here, you see a lot of the same. All right, I want to get your guys opinion on this. The CEO of a company has announced that he is going to forego his salary because the company continues to underperform.
Speaker 8: And that company is go Pro.
Speaker 6: We all know GoPro Wow in those cameras that apparently nobody needs anymore, you guys. Go Pro in twenty twenty one, according to their evaluation on the stock market, worth around one point six billion dollars as a company, and go pros were everybody everywhere. People were using them for all kinds of stuff. Well, I guess not anymore. Because the company right now worth about one hundred and fifteen million. They haven't been profitable in some time, and revenue for twenty twenty four slumped in additional twenty percent, with net losses topping four hundred and thirty two million.
Speaker 8: Well, Nicholas Woodman, who's.
Speaker 6: Forty nine years old, he's the CEO of the company, and he's decided to forego his salary until the beginning of twenty twenty six. How much is his salary? Well, his base salary is eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 2: My god, that's.
Speaker 6: A lot of money. And he's probably been making that for some time. I don't know how long he's been CEO. Do you guys like the move? Like this guy, I'm standing with you employees in solidarity companies is not doing good?
Speaker 8: Not going to take that eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year?
Speaker 2: I mean, is the money going to be spread out among the employees or anything like that, or or just.
Speaker 6: Not going to wait down by GoPros anymore?
Speaker 7: So where's the money going there?
Speaker 6: It's just not going to him. They probably don't have the money, much of the money to begin with. Look symbolically, sure, it's great, but the CEO pay, and of a lot of Bay Area companies, because all the biggest tech companies in the world right here, the CEO pay is disgustingly awful when you compare it to the average salary. Yeah, and eight hundred and fifty thousand is pretty low on that scale when you see what all sorts of other these you know, tech CEOs make. They make millions upon millions upon millions each year, So like, look symbolically, I like it, But if you kind of like look at a little further, this CEO and all the others have an incredible amount of stock options. Now that his stock options are worth a lot less, I think we're a couple of years ago because the evaluation of the company's fall and QUI a bit, but not taking this eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars is like not noticeable. I'm sure he has millions upon millions upon millions of dollars in stock options that he can sell off at meantime.
Speaker 2: True, but I think this is really just.
Speaker 8: A rounding error.
Speaker 2: Take the money before the company goes completely under.
Speaker 8: Till the checks can't cast men.
Speaker 2: You know now you don't You don't have much time left.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. Oh and happy for Friday. I'm Selena and Jack. We are getting a lot of Will Smith talkbacks. Not talkbacks from Will Smith. That'd be kind of cool, but no about his new album.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just drop just draw.
Speaker 9: Hey give more V shows.
Speaker 5: Henry from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Hey, quick comment on that Will Smith album, the new at his Job.
Speaker 21: Hey, that album flaps telling you bro have a good day.
Speaker 2: But are you joking? I can't tell.
Speaker 8: Well, I thought he was serious and the anyway, So now I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe was laughing because he said the word slaps, but he thinks it really slaps.
Speaker 2: Would you guys give it a listen this weekend.
Speaker 8: Let me think about that.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out. Okay, I'm a little curious. I'm not expecting it to be like one of my favorites, you know, but I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jasha.
Speaker 18: I just heard you guys talking about the new Will Smith album. Honestly, I was kind of surprised. I mean, he's a great catcher. I didn't know he made music too. I mean, like honestly, like I thought, I thought you should just focus on baseball. You know, he had a kind of down year last year, and you know he should be should be trying to be on the comeback, you know, all star level capture that you just didn't perform last year. I don't know, anyways, I thought I thought Will Smith only played baseball. I didn't know you made music.
Speaker 8: Let me go check it out real quick.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 2: Is there a baseball player his name Will Smith?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he plays for the Dodgers. Catcher.
Speaker 6: It was right down here last year and hopefully as another down year, that'd be great. Will Smith the catcher, He's a full baseball joke.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this debate that I keep seeing on my Instagram? I keep seeing different like blog accounts post snippets from this podcast, and nobody cares about the podcast the people who are on it. But I thought this is really interesting. The question is your spouse and your kid is stranded in the ocean. Who are you saving?
Speaker 14: Oo?
Speaker 2: And this woman who's on this podcast said I'm saving my husband and she she got so much backlash. She's like, what, like I can have another kid. Like I'm gonna be sad and I'm gonna grieve, but I can have another kid. And everyone's like, everyone's like, you're just gonna save your husband and he's gonna leave you, you know a month after that, watch him cheat on you? Then all that for what? Graham? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: Are you asking me who I would pick?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna pick my dog hambone third answer, Yeah, she's the best.
Speaker 2: Why not throw your pets into the mix?
Speaker 6: I don't know what do you do in that scenario, Selena, that's like impossible.
Speaker 2: Scenario if there's no right answer, because who would want to be faced with that? But but I think I think my kids and then and then now now I'm thinking, am I am I wrong? Because then in a follow up clip the same podcast has walk a Flakka.
Speaker 8: What the fla been up to?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but he's on this podcast and she asked him the same question, and he was like, yeah, I'm saving my wife, Like I loved my wife longer, I have to you know, we need to be around to have to have more kids. And he said it's a matter of facts. Now I'm like, wait, am I Am I wrong? In the situation?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can just have replacement kids.
Speaker 6: It's just what that seems to be the way that they're thinking about it, like, no big deal, just get a new one, throw it out like it's an old soda.
Speaker 8: Can I Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I I think, like your instinct, your natural instinct. I take away that you know, this is obviously just the thought experiment. But I think my natural instinct would almost be to save my kid because they're more helpless.
Speaker 8: You know. I would look at them as like needing me to save them.
Speaker 2: And I feel like if I was the one in the water and it was my husband saving me or the kids, I'd be like, save the.
Speaker 6: Kids right now. See, this would never happen to me because I'm a phenomenal swimmer and I could save the entire family and stick them on my back and then women into shore.
Speaker 8: No problem. I don't care how far we are.
Speaker 7: See, I just say, we're all dying together.
Speaker 8: Oh, you just go down with the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you wouldn't have to pick Yeah, that.
Speaker 6: Is all going out with you that you know, Jess hates kids, so that would be that's true.
Speaker 8: Out of ten.
Speaker 2: Times, where's my cap?
Speaker 7: I'd save my cap.
Speaker 6: Over your man.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we were just talking about this debate that I keep on seeing on my Instagram from a podcast. It's a few people discussing like your spouse and your kids stranded in the ocean. Who are you saving?
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, this is Caitlin from NAPA and I'm sending this talkback as to who you would pick in you know, like an emergency if you had to save your spouse or your child. And my husband and I have actually discussed this many times. We just want to make sure that we're both absolutely clear. You save the kids first, and then if you can, you come back from me. But always the kids first. And that's just your job as a parent.
Speaker 2: You put the kids first, right, that's Oh no, I think I lean that direction. I think in a life or death situation, I'd put the kids first. But then I saw there was a recent interview that Ayisha Curry gave and she was asked like, hey, in what order of in what order of importance would you like rank? You know, your husband and kids and all that, and she said husband first. And again this isn't like who do you save in life or death emergency? But she said husband first.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Money that was outside from that.
Speaker 2: She said, you put each other first. That way, you're two happy people raising the kids together.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 2: I really liked that. Yeah as well, Graham, I heard you have some honor content you guys.
Speaker 6: New order alert. The Monterey Bay Aquarium needs the public's help in naming its newest residency order.
Speaker 8: They picked this order up.
Speaker 6: They found it stranded back in February of last year. It was a three week old pop. This happened. They found her near sanlus Obispo. And look, they've been nursing her back health. She's not like on display or anything yet. They're taking care of her behind the scenes. But all the other otders there at the Monterey Bay Aqueham have names. They have Ruby, Ivy, and Soeka and they need you, guys's help naming this order.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: Look, they have a poll that's posted and I'm gonna ask you which of these names you think you should pick, and then.
Speaker 8: We should add some of our own names to this list.
Speaker 6: But the three names in contention right now are Hazel because they say Hazel is a name associated with wisdom, and this order is showing signs of being very intelligent. Option number two Opal say it's a colorful name because she's also very playful.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: And the last one is Quinn and they say that name comes from the Old Irish word for head or chief, which matches her confidence, protectiveness, and sassy side. And let me just say, I have a Quinn in my household my daughter. And it didn't say anything about how mean this otter is, because Mike Quinn can be very.
Speaker 2: Very Mean's which I think fits.
Speaker 6: This week is just mean, just downright, okay, fiery and mean. What's your selection so far? That those are the three names on their poll?
Speaker 2: If I had to pick, I guess Hazel, I don't like any of them.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm picking Quinn, but again, I don't know that it matches this orter totally because it's maybe not mean enough. All right, now, let's go around the room. Let's each throw in our own Otter name, and then we'll vote from there.
Speaker 8: I will go first. I'm thinking Harry Otter.
Speaker 6: Harry Potter, because also Terry, I.
Speaker 2: Think you I got it. I got it like Harry Pop.
Speaker 6: Harry Otter, I.
Speaker 2: Think like Otter pop. I don't know why. I just have the word oder and it sounds cute like.
Speaker 8: It's no Harry Otter. Jes, what do you want to throw in?
Speaker 5: Well, the funny thing is is I also had Harry p Harry, but then.
Speaker 2: I also have Harry p the Otter Harry Harry p Otter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, alright, the initial Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: Lottery Lottery.
Speaker 2: I like that one. It has a cute.
Speaker 6: Little ring tokay, And before we vote, I'm gonna throw one more in here, sea beaver. And also because you can see it, you can.
Speaker 8: Look at the beaver.
Speaker 6: Wait, I love.
Speaker 8: All right, let's take.
Speaker 6: Let's take. Let's take a quick quick vote. Harry Otter or Harry p Otter. We can lump those in. I like both those. Otter pop or sea beaver or Otter otter face.
Speaker 2: Oh, sea beaver.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going
Speaker 1: To see beaver se beaver The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine