Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, Brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis Gold ir dot com. Excited to visit with a very funny local stand up comic, Sarah Manson. You could see her every Tuesday at the Icon Lounge. They do an open mic every Tuesday, which is amazing. But we're going to chat with her today about a fun event that's coming up tomorrow in Brandon. Sarah, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing wonderful. How are you today? John?
Speaker 1: I am fantastic. And tomorrow night You've got a fun little party happening in Brandon, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yes, we have Zach Dresh headlining at the Double D. It's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 1: And the price is right too, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a free show, so come enjoy some comedy totally free. They have great drinks and they have great food there. You can come a little early because it's all open seeding. We have Preston Williams opening with Thomas Paul. So this is an all star lineup and I'll be hosting.
Speaker 1: That is going to be a great lineup. I know all of them and I vouch for every single one of them. You're going to have a really good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's going to be so much fun. We all know Zach Dresh he's incredible. He's in a million bands and he just won last Comic Standing this last year, which was in oh that was so much fun at the District. And Preston Williams, Thomas Paul and I were all up for the Funniest Comic of the Year last year. So this really is an all star lineup of two falls comedy.
Speaker 1: It really is. And the thing is nice. This at the Double D in Brandon, and again it's tomorrow night, so if you'd like to go, you don't need to get a ticket in advance because it is a free show. But what you should do if you're planned to go, you should get there early so you can get a good spot to sit. And they've got really good food at the Double D, so you can order some food, you can order some drinks, you can just kind of sit there in the air conditioning and relax and enjoy a really nice show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear it's going to be a hot one, so it's definitely going to be a fun time to sit inside and enjoy a nice show.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and again it's nice and air conditioned at the Double D. And again they'll have drink seek and stay cool that way as well. And Zach Dresh again is the headliner. Zach is a very funny guy. We've had him on the program many, many, many times and again, super talented kid. And the thing that I really like is his comedy is so relatable.
Speaker 2: I would say he is so relatable and he my favorite thing about him is he's got the funniest song. He's a singer, he's a musician, but he sings these songs that just, oh they cracked me up. It's my favorite. He does little.
Speaker 1: He's like our own local weird Al totally.
Speaker 2: He's even got the shirt collection to rival weird Al.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Well, it is happening tomorrow night. Like you said, it is a free event. If you would like to go to the show, you're gonna just want to get there early because the place does fill up. This is you've been doing the free shows there like once a month now for what six months or how long you've been doing that?
Speaker 2: That sounds right. Yeah, it's done. Gosh, it has been about six months now and it's yeah, And we are taking the next month off, so in October there will not be one, So you want to catch it this month because we've got September and then it'll be November before our next one. Okay, so yeah, we do have one coming up in September two. We've got a great line up with Tyler Walsh headlining then. But October, oh my gosh, he's coming from Omaha.
Speaker 1: And I remember the first time I met Tyler, I honestly thought he was like doing a bit, like I thought he was doing a character because he was so funny. I was like, is this a character?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Is this really him?
Speaker 2: And it is really him?
Speaker 1: Yes, And he is so funny and he's such a talented guy. And I got a feeling someday we're going to see him make it very very very big. And and that show is free next month, so keep your eyes on the calendar for that. But again, this show is happening tomorrow night. Again, it's at the Double D. Both at the Double D in Brandon. So if you're living Brandon, you're going why don't we ever have things going on in Brandon? Hey, you got stuff going on tomorrow night and Brandon, so check it out at the Double D. It's absolutely free. Sarah, thank you for all the time and effort you put into these shows. I think it's amazing the lineups that you're putting on these they're really good.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate that I work really hard on them, and I've been doing this goofy little line Watch follow me on Sarah Manson Comedy or suit Falls Comedy and you'll see some very funny reels that I do for these shows. Aways make me laugh and everyone else enjoys them. So absolutely, it's always fun.
Speaker 1: It is very very fun. Again, it's coming up tomorrow night at the Double D in Brandon. Sarah, thank you again.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me John, It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely again, Sarah Manson, very funny comedian from right here in the suit Falls area. And if you'd like to know about everything that's happening in the suit Falls area when it comes to comedy, follow Sue Falls Comedy on Facebook and it's like Sue Fallscomedy dot com. You'll find a link that'll take you there. But there's a comedy calendar there. There's open mics that happen each week as well, and you'll find that calendar there as well. And again remember tomorrow night at the Double D in Brandon. It is a free show and some very funny comics and again it's going to be a blast. All of the details at Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Comedy.
Speaker 2: Thank Something.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldr dot com.