Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's.
Speaker 2: Advised, did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up torches high.
Speaker 2: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we are going to attempt to fill it up. With the recent news, it's been all over Facebook and everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We have this company called the lossus as messing with AI whisper technology and they are deep extinctive animals and they're talking about being the Dodo bird, really man as all these other animals, but the first one they completed and they have made.
Speaker 2: A dire real And I've seen this gentleman.
Speaker 1: On Facebook talking about this situation. He's talking about this from a different perspective, something I've not heard of lot to talk about, so I reached out and asked if you have talks made share some of these thoughts, and most just have a little discussion back and forth. So I like to welcome to show you all. James James Man thinks so much. You're making out time your business schedules, come hang out with me.
Speaker 2: They we appreciate it. Well, Bob, I just let's say first and folmost Man, thanks, I appreciate it. It's an honor and a blessing you on here and everybody. Some of y'all might know me, so I know you might not. My name's James Mason. If you want to see, here's the thing dot. I'm a way better writer than I am a speaker man. But if you'd like to find me find out some of the content that I create, you can find me in Facebook under James Mason. Royal Remnant Rising, and I use rising because I'm a hillbilly from Kentucky. So when I say a word with the G at the end of it, it's usually an apostrophe and an end. But I also have a TikTok channel on the Royal Remnant Rising eighty one. And you know when I first heard about this diary wool situation. Now, see, here's the thing. They didn't completely resurrect the dire Wolves. What they did is they took DNA from a fossilized tooth and they used to crisper cast nine technology, mixed it with the gray wolf, and they used a domesticated dog as a surrogate. So not only did they resurrect something that was extinct, but they created a hybrid. First thing that got me thinking, well, where do we remember hearing about hybrids from man? Well, Genesis chapter six versts for foremost, not just there, but out of the mouth of many witnesses. We have the first Book of Enoch, the Book of Jasher, the Book of Jubileese, and the Book of Giants all talk about the same exact thing that happened in Genesis six. Right now. I know some people don't, some people discount those other books, but I was led to read them many years ago, and they all line up with scripture. Right. So that was the first thing I got to thinking about the dire Wolves. I was like, what are they doing? You know? And here's the thing, like Doc was saying, next, they're talking about bringing Dodo. Then wooly Manmont. But here's the thing. My personal opinion is this technology is old, this old tech. What are they really doing behind the scenes? You know what I mean? Are they bringing dragons back? You know? Dinosaurs? But then I heard about the names of these three pups. See, they were born October the first, right, so why is it they waited till April the seventh to reveal to the world that they had created these hybrids. I got to thinking. I looked at their names. The names of the boys were Romulus and Remus. Okay, and some of y'all, if you know anything about mythology, you may be familiar with the names Romulus and Remus. They were the sons of Mars, or in in Greek mythology Aris who was Aris, who was Mars? He was the god of war. And then the female pup, her name was Kalisi, which is uh. It was made popularized by that show Game of Thrones, and that's a lot of people probably heard about diary wolves from that show. But her name means queen consort or wife of a war lord. So I got to thinking about that, you know, and uh, God gave me a particular and peculiar type of insight and way of putting pup pieces of the puzzle together. Got thinking. So the boys' names are the sons of the god of war. And here's the thing, I personally believe that all that mythology, it's closer to history. The Greek, the Roman, the Norse, the Egyptian, all those gods actually existed. But who were they? They were the same watchers that came to mount Hermon, the two hundred watchers that came and copulated with the daughters of men.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Jude calls him wandering stars, you know, absolutely, planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, And I think mythology is a lot closer to the truth than than mythology, you know. So I was I wonder why they named name of Romulus and Remus. And another thing about Romulus, he ended up killing his brother Remus, they were twins, but he was also the art.
Speaker 1: And for those two I mean to cut you off, but just for those that are not familiar with the story, because I mean, I don't I don't want to assume that people do know all the story and maybe just miss out. Just broadly speaking, you know, these were the founders of Rome, as the story goes, and they were prophesied to be the sons that would overthrow their father. And so, just like all the other classic tropes, the father ordered that the kids be killed, and so the person that was tasked to do it couldn't do it, but found a cave and a mother wolf they called the Lacing or the Lacan, and this she wolf raised these two boys and they suckled on this uh, this dire wolf's milk, and she reared and raised these boys, and then when they come of age, came back to Rome over through the Father, just like you know, the Genesis six, just like the gods of Olympus, this same trope we see over and over again and founded Rome itself.
Speaker 2: And the thing is about Rome, brother Rome never left. It started out as Batlon and it just kept going. It's modern day Babylon and we're Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: My opinion, they went under the auspice of a religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're exactly right, man, and we're living at the edge of World War happening. I mean, it could happen any day, you know, and I just you know, I got to think of why did they name Romulus and Remus, Why did they name the girl Calisi? Why did they wait almost seven months to rebuild to the world what they've done. And think about this doc. So Romulus and Remus were the sons of Mars, Mars being one of the watchers, and then his sons were nepheline. Then when that makes them nephiline. So think about these pups. They're mixed with a animal that we know today with an extinct animal, making them hybrid, just like the Romulus and Remus were nephiline in a way using this Fallen Angel technology gene editing the chrisper cast nine, wouldn't that make them nephelene to a degree?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And also too waiting for the timing. You know, the month of April. Is that the month of Mars?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly exactly. Hey, if you don't mind that post that I wrote, do you mind if I read it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, Okay, that's the whole reason I reached out to you reading that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a well, like I said, man, I'm a way better writer than I am a speaker, So forgive me. I don't ever get on video too much. Man, But when I heard about these diary walls, I got inspired and went off on a tangent and this is what I wrote, another sign of the things to come, y'all, and many of y'all know are already. I like to think outside the box. And if you're reading this, then you most likely know we are living in the days of Noah two point zero as well, just like Jesus said in Luke seventeen and Matthew twenty four. Just as in the days of Noah, so she'll also be the coming of the Son of Man. There was a lot going on back then, my personal opinion, there was a lot of highly advanced Fallen Angel technology being used. They were mixing speeches, chimeras, they were mixing humans with animals. They were mixing not and not just creating their unsanctioned hybrid offspring. But what we know, uh you know minotaurs, centaurs, uh, satyrs, those were all Methyline creations. Excuse me, man, I lost my phone. Went okay, uh okay, here we go. I'm I'm just go ahead and read this and I'll stop. Uh So, sure, many of y'all have already heard about this, but I wanted to put my two cents in on the matter because various aspects about this I find rhyther intriguing and a secret and highly secure location. Mad scientists are using Crisper cast nine genetic manipulation fallen Angel technology and have created three dire Wolves slash gray wolf hybrids. Die Rlves have been extinct for thousands of years. And here's the thing. Satan cannot create anything. He can only twist and taint what the most High has created. So the company Colossal Bioscience, has revived and resurrected the dire Wolves. Not just that, but they've created hybrids and with two male pups, Romulus and Remus, who were born October the first, twenty twenty four, and a third female pup, Kalisi, which was born January the thirtieth, twenty twenty twenty five, after analyzing ancient DNA from fossils their teeth. Specifically, what are the dire wolves, you may ask, Well, they are the once extinct canine specie that, through this Fallen Angel technology, have been brought back to life. Sounds me like these people are just continuing trying to play God. What other species had they brought back or created hybrids out of? See, that's that's what I wondered. If they're showing us this, what have they really been doing behind closed doors. Uh, These mad scientists have made the unimaginable possible by rewriting the genome of the modern gray wolf using fragments of ancient DNA. This isn't simply a resurrection. It's a hybrid hybridization, a new creation that blends the old with the new. Sound familiar. Yeah, the Watchers or the Banailoheen sons of God did the very same thing back in the Antediluvian age with humans with the daughters of Men, the unsanctioned hybrid race of their offspring, the nepheline, along with various animals species and plant species as well. What was once thought a myth is now a living and breathing once again. Question is if they are showing against this, what have they been creating these labs worldwide? Now, let's go over the names they chose for these particular puffs. Are y'all familiar with the name Romulus and Remus and we went over this. Doc went over this and he did a really good job of explaining it too. In Roman mythology, it's a lot closer to the truth than people realize. Romulus and Remus were twin brothers whose storytells of the events that led to the founding of the city of Rome and the Roman Empire by Romulus after he killed his brother Remus. Their father was the god Mars or Ares, which is the god of war, which would make Remus and Romulus both nepheline themselves. Because the these gods were actually the watchers. Seeing them as possible threat to the rule of his kingdom, King and Elias ordered them to be killed, and they were abandoned on the bank of the river tiber and left to die. Then they were saved by the god Tibernius, known as the Father of the River. Survived with the care of others at the site of the future Rome, and they were also breastfed bye by the she Wolf. The fame statue of the twins that's most widely known as them being breastfed by the she wolf in a cave now known as luper Kel, who took care of them until they got old enough to take care of themselves. Now for the sister that was born a little bit later. In the fictional the Thracky language a Song of Ice and Fire from Game of Thrones, police he means queen or queen consort specifically referring to the wife of a call or a war lord. Once again, y'all see this theme here war. What was the reason for that particular moment they brought to life? You know, they brought to the public what they've been doing. Am I the only one that finds it rather intriguing that these man scientists have revealed the birth of these pups to the public on April seventh? And in mythology they are named after the sons of the god of war, and the female's name means queen of a war lord when the entire world is at the precipice and all out encompassing war, and that one was named Romulus, who was the architect of the Roman Empire itself. Here's the thing, Rome never fell. It's always been here. It's the same spirit, same deception wrapped in a different package for modern day one that is rapidly becoming the totalitarian, technocratic, all consuming, ten kingdom one world system of the beast. This is merely conjecture of speculation of my part. But in the same instance, I don't believe in coincidence they know exactly what they're doing. What does it mean? I'm not quite sure was this actually a code for something like maybe signaling of the final Roman Empire coming into power. The return of these ancient creatures raise pressing and urgent ethical questions. Will the resurrection of these dire wolves become a dire situation? As it seems they have opened Pandora's box in every way imaginable, And we'll get in a little bit more of that here in minute, if you want to. I can only imagine the abominable things that they would bring forth once again, much like the Watchers did thousands of years ago. But we, like I said, we are in the days of Noah two point zero, just like our Messiah said we would be. What is the cost been playing with the past and what is the cost of them playing god? Who decides where these creatures belong and how where their existence impact the world as a whole. So it's colossal. Colossal moves forward with plans to resurrect other extinct species like the wooly mammoth and the dogo. One thing is certain, we are entering a new age of genetically altered species via fallen angel technology, and it's also with the AI driven excuse me driven technoognocracy. This question remains through my mind. What would be brought back next and what cost?
Speaker 1: Are you a hunter, a hiker, you're just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an All American maid just like finding big Foot in the woods. Hence the name that Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. We're a full suit, shoes, tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. A recently team, the Cornerstone Asset Metals reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold by gold and silver.
Speaker 2: You be sure and.
Speaker 1: Check the link down in the description with the number on the screen, and hey tell them Doc Brownson, thanks shout out to Brad and Max. They're in the chat and that they've hung out with us ever since we were trying to get this thing started, and followed us over to the new channel or episode will be aired here. But Max had said, so thing original plus something synthetic equals demon meat suit.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it. Man, Well we're talking about demon meat suits now. It's it. All of this is intertwined dot everything we see going on. It's like them revealing they found those column possible columns under the Copreight Pyramids, then coming out and saying that back in nineteen eighty eight, the CIA found used the remote viewer to find the arc of the Covenant. The whole alien deception, it's all of this, Every single bit of this is intertwined and it's all leading us to the one world system of the Beasts. And it's my personal opinion, I know you're familiar with grays alien grays, Well, I think that's oh yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah exactly, That's exactly what I think what LA thinks about it, that they are created avatars to house the disembodied spirits of the nepheline, which we know is demons.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And one thing I found fascinating was back in uh, your area, there was that dog man attack, you know, and that one guy survived, you know, that that guy Robert, and all the quote unquote conspiracy theories floating around that. You know, it was a CIA you know, hybrid creation that got loose, which is you know, all those conspiracy theories floating around about that. But I had watched an episode of Glenn Beck and he was talking about these dire Wolves and he said, he said, it's very interesting. He said, when you follow the money, he said, because you follow the money, he said. One of the big major backers and investors of this colossus is the CIA, and they have come out and said that it's basically counter intelligence that you know, if other countries are researching this and studying this, then we need to be on top of it too. That way we can counteract things that they do. And also they said, we're interested in this application for military applications. They said, for in situations that drones are not suitable, maybe they could, you know, make these hybridized animals to go in to certain situations where drones were not suitable. And I immediately thought of that that incident in the LBL, that's no longer conspiracy on the CIA backing and funding this organization. And the guy even almost told his hand if you go back, which I'm using the screen share so we could have this talk today, So I can't do the screen share. I planned on showing that little clip. But if you look at the Joe Rogan podcast where he talked to the guy that's over Colossus, fast forward it to the thirty five minute mark. In there, he's talking about when they go to the Smithsonian and they start digging around. He said that they found the tooth and then they also found a skull and that's how they extracted this DNA And he said, and all we need is ten repeating sequences to get a successful clone. He said, we found I think he said like seventeen. He said, we had more than enough to do what we needed, and then we had extra, he said, So we was immediately excited and we went straight to work and Joe Rogan looks at him and says, well, then would you do? And he and I swear to you, I tell no lies. He looks up at Joe and he says, well, then we get a knock at the door from the sea, and he stops, and then he then he diverts and goes to a different subject, change the subject. I mean, I could be wrong, but but but it sounded like he was about to just be like, oh, yeah, then we got to knock on the door from the CIA.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't surprise me one bit. Man. They could be themselves right now, uh, creating super soldiers with it. I mean, I'm sure you've heard the stories of super soldiers and talking about the dog Man of Land between the Lakes. They're all over national parks. These these are okay, For instance, uh in Dulce. I think Dulce is now a defunct, uh dumb deep underground military base. But I've heard so many stories, man. And here's the thing about those stories. Pretty much predominantly most of these conspiracy theories are either grounded in truth or one hundred percent truth.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine.
Speaker 1: I agree. There's always hints of the truth even in these mythologies and stuff. You just have to separate the meat from the bones and and and see where it's at. But one thing too, that I think a lot of people is not paying attention to is when I listened to that episode with that guy on to Joe Rogan, it was fascinating that. Yeah, and so you get to hear it from the horse's mouth, you know, the their research and they're they're thinking behind it and stuff. And he Rogan even asked him, you know, you were supposed to be doing this wooly mammoth, and but you know, I was surprised to see that your first creation was this dire wolf. You know, what was the reasoning behind that? And he says, he said, to stir interest, he said, and get us in the news and to get young people excited about this, and get people excited about this, and get us get us, you know, in the news cycles, so we can get more funding to do more, he said. Because with the hit TV series, he said, of Game of Thrones, it really popularized the dire wolf and got people talking about the dire wolf. He said, so we were like, well, let's create one of these that will definitely get the interest of the people and get us in the news cycle and talking about it, and get young people excited about it, and this crisper technology and all this kind of stuff. Let's do that. And then he said, and then they were friends with the guy, some rich guy. I can't membory his name now, but he had recently bought the iron throne from the movie set. So they brought the wolves to this guy's house and set them on the throne for a photo op. So it was all done as a plot. Employ yeah, to get them in the news cycles and get us talking about it like we are now, right, And.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all over social media, all over YouTube, people were talking about it. But there's I'm like, you man, there's got to be more than a reason behind it other than they just want to get people talking about it. And you know, I mean, I understand all the reasons you said, are you know, most likely well the reason they're doing it, But I think there is some aulterior motive behind all this.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh yeah, there's always more to the story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. It gets me thinking, what was Jurassic Park predictive programming? Is that what?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: And is that what we're going to see.
Speaker 1: Soon if it's like, if it's not already happening, right, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure they so underground layer somewhere they've got dinosaurs that they've been creating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean you've had people go on Tony Merkle's show Professionals and talk about that. You know, these were people that worked for the government and said that, you know, years ago they were creating these super soldier hybrids and they had experiments going wrong that they ended up having to put in the underground sellers dumbs and keep them locked up because they were just you know, freaks of nature and they couldn't control them. But one thing that I was getting to earlier that that kind of wigs me out that I don't think a lot of peoples thinking about even if you give them the benefit of the doubt, if there's you know, I'm giving them a lot of benefit of that with this, But this is just a scenario. I always try to play devil's advocate. You know, what if you know they're not trying to be nefarious, what if they're just genuinely curious and want to advance mankind and see what all they can do and play around with this stuff. But the guy said in that interview with Joe Rogan that something that really stood out to me was he said, Joe said, well, man, yeah, you got these fifteen to seventeen repeating sequences and you wrote an entire genetic code for this extinct animal. That's amazing. It must take you got some geniuses working for you, just the mathematicians and stuff that it would take to write this code. I mean, that's a miracle. It's astonishing in itself. And that guy quickly refutes him and he says, oh, no, no, no, no human can write this code. He said, what do you mean, He said, Ai? AI writes this code. Immediately I was like, god, man, people like LA talking about you know, the rise of AI and how this is you know, you know, sentient beings and how it's prime for a demonic entity to invade and take over. And I immediately started thinking of Terminator.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, guy in it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, so, even if you've give the benefit of doubt, if they're not being nefarious, but they're letting AI write this genetic code, how easy would it be if anphilom spirit, a demon spirit infiltrated this AI program and just started putting some little strands of code and seed in their manipulating stuff under the radar that they're not paying attention to or even seeing that would totally you know, grow and into something and it turns into something they can't control. Just for instance, like the movie Jurassic Park, they used that little bit of frog DNA. Yeah, they're like, oh, they're all males. There's no way they can reproduce that. We got control of their mating and everything. Well, then that little bit of coding of that frog they put in there, it was able to switch and the males or the males become females, and then they started breeding, they start hatching eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a very plausible thing that could happen.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you were you were mentioned in Terminators Skynet. Look, look what the commander in chief of the United States now is talking about spending that five hundred billion dollars on the infrastructure, Uh stargate? Is that going to be the version of skyne in reality? But you also look, you've also got fifty companies worldwide they were feverishly creating and working on these AI humanoid bipedal robots, man, And just like you said, it'd be no thing for the demonic spirits to inhabit those through AI, and then we have millions upon millions of these AI driven humanoid robots on Earth. Man. I mean it's we're seeing things. The lines between fantasy and reality, fact and fiction are blurred now. I grew up on sideline and comic books and horror movies and all that stuff, and we are literally witness it come to pass now, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and shout out to Chief Joseph Riverwind. He's in the chat now.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: He has said that there's native prophecies about the genetic manipulation and these things happening also, so you even have this in the Native American legends.
Speaker 2: Oh wow stories, Joseph, Man, I love you, brother, nice and seeing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and his wife, they joined the chat and some of my Q and a's and stuff from time to time. They're also they live like fifteen minutes from me. Man. We've been neighbors for years and didn't even know it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow. Well, like I told you before we even started, Man, I'm a way better writer than a speaker, So I'm a little nervous. I ain't gonna lie to you, but I'm enjoying this. Man.
Speaker 1: No, man, we're just talking. Yeah, you know, I pretend that you know, there's nobody even on the other end watching. But like I said, this is my first live Yeah, I amasked you. I was like, do you care to be my guinea pig? And it took us twenty minutes to figure it out. Brother, behave we're here.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh, well, what's your opinion with the End Times revelation. I was talking with my buddy Steve from the dig Bible podcast and he was even talking about the seals. I think it was the sixth one or the writer was death. That's if the mission was given to the beasts. Yeah, that beast that I was going to get get into that.
Speaker 2: I believe theory on could very well be these werewolves, these dog men, these skin walkers, and just the beast of the earth. And you go back in Greek, and the Greek word is theory on. I don't think it's lines tigers and bears, man, I think it's could be h genetic manipulation or genetic monsters they've created, just like you were talking, you know, the ones that are in dumbs in underground layer somewhere. But we also know that if you go back in Jeremiah chapter four and five, and Isaiah chapter thirteen talks about in the last days that the mighty men or the gibberin will return too. Yeah, and then first Enoch talks about the watchers being released from Tartaris. They're in Tartaris right now, the two hundred that came to Mount Herman, but they will be released. I think that was the fourth seal you were talking about now, where one quarter of mankind is going to be killed by pestilence and famine and the sword and death comes and Hell's riding with him. And my personal opinion, this is just speculation, This is conjecture, just what I see going on in the world. I believe Jesus has opened the first four seals, but it's a progressive thing that continues to progress and progress, and we're getting to the point where the birth pains are getting ready to give birth to great subulation. Yep.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think that when you read, which it's hard when you're reading the Bible because us as humans, we want to read things chronologically and linear, right, and God sees time like a scroll. You know, I just spoke with Ryan Peterson a while back, but that episode's coming out Monday, but a lot of people wanted to know what happened to him. He just kind of disappeared for a few months. And he's been working on a project and he's got a new book coming out all about the gap theory. Oh and we talked, so we got into that that'll be out Monday. But he was talking about time and God. How God sees time is like a scroll and it's repeating patterns over and over again. But when you read, you know, it says that at Jesus's ascension, he comes into the throne of God, comes to the right hand of the throne and takes this scroll and immediately starts opening them. So yeah, I'm kind of like you. I think those seals were starting to be busted open as soon as he walked into the throne room at the right hand and took the land deed to earth right, And like I.
Speaker 2: Said, a progressive thing. And I mean, he's he's been back with the Father of almost two thousand years. So but we've we've witnessed just I mean, look, man, just in the past I've been I've been studying eschatology and prophecy thirteen years. Ever since I got saved back in twenty twelve. You know, the Holy Spirit revealed to me we are living in the last days. And I want you to tell the people we were living in the last days, and for them to repent, for them to get their houses in order. And just I mean, just since covid Man, Oh, can I say that. I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it's a safe word.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm sorry, dude, don't even think about it. But just since then, let's just say, just since twenty twenty. Look how everything has escalated rapidly.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this we're living in a different world, just from you know, four to five years ago.
Speaker 2: Right right, completely different world. And everywhere you look, in every facet of society, you see the signs of his coming. It's like all the signs are here, man, all the pieces of the puzzle were beginning to put together. Now, once again, it's just speculation of my part, but I believe that all these men in power, I'm gonna just say all of them, they are they're trying to bring in that one world system. But first they've got to burn the old system to a ground completely decimated. So from the ashes rises this one world order and it walks a hero and we know that their hero that they're looking for is actually the son of tradition. Yeah, we're I think we're at that that point, you know, And I'm not not date setting, I'm not going to put a time frame on it, but just what I see going on in the world, we're at that point where the whole world, you know, the whole the old system is gonna burn metaphorically and physically. You go back and are you familiar with Albert Pike?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, Yeah, I'm halfway through Morals and Dogma. I started reading it and I got like halfway through, and then I got off onto another bunny trail. Adhd.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm saying way, I'm I'm down four or five rabbit holes one time. Man. But ultimately, no matter how many rabbit holes we go down, if you don't eventually come to the fact that Jesus is the only way, the only truth, and the only life, and he is the ultimate truth, then you took a wrong turn somewhere down those rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of times I was talking with Timothy Alberino and he said something that stuck with me man for for a long time. Will still I think I'll hold on to this till the day I die, as long as I have these conversations in these podcasts and stuff. Uh, he said, the Nephelom giants fascinating, the alien deception fascinating. Uh, you know, the the occult. Just all of these subjects that we you know, dive into and talk about. They're all fascinating subjects, he said. But one of the big deceptions that he had dealt with was like the Hebrew Roots movement and stuff, and he was saying that, uh, you got to be founded in the Gospel of Christ first. You know, once you have your foundation stone, then you can go digging into these other, you know, fascinating subjects because you know, you've got to be able to know Christ, the Gospel of Christ, be able to defend the Gospel of Christ, why you believe what you believe, and then you can go digging because that is your foundation stone, that is your anchor in tumultuous waters. So when people don't have that foundation laid to withstand the storms and the deceptions while going down some of these rabbit holes, then you're setting yourself up for a great file, but back to where you were.
Speaker 2: Timothy Albarino another one. I just I love his work. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's a smart cookie, you know, but I don't agree with everything he says. But I listen to a lot of people that I feel that same way about. I think people nowadays, honestly, especially Christians, are just too too edgy and they don't know how to eat chicken, you know, eat the meat, spit out the bones.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can get all kinds of good knowledge from people that you don't agree with one and you're never going to find anybody that you agree one hundred percent with. If you do, you better run because that's a cult.
Speaker 2: I'm just like you, man, I gleaned from a lot of people, and I don't agree with the body man. The only thing that we really do with is the blood of Jesus that tone for our sins, and he is the one that can give us eternal life. YEP.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff that we get tore up over and and light our uh torches and grab our pitchforks over or non salvation issues, and we let those be dividing factors when they shouldn't be right right, I would.
Speaker 2: Love to see the body of Christ come come to unity. It'll happen, It'll happen. Oh, yeah, what were you saying about, Tim Dy Alberino.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just saying that. He was talking about, you know, the Nephlum giants and aliens and all these rabbit holes we like to go down. They're fascinating subjects, he said, But I think people need to be founded in the Gospel of Christ. First. He said, too many people don't. Too many people don't know the story of Christ, and they can't defend their faith. He said, you know, so, I think that people need to have their foundation in Christ and know why they believe what they believe, and be able to defend it against people that come after them and attack them. And he said, once you know the story of Christ forward and backward, can defend it. And he said, that's your anchor stone, all right, that's your cornerstone and your anchor out intumultuous waters. He said, so then once you have that, then you can go digging into some of these other more fringy topics, because if you don't have that foundation stone, you're set up for deceptions going down some of these rabbit trails.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I agree with you have he said, we got to know the Gospel before we go anywhere else. We got it, just like he's back and forth, you know, because you can get lost. You can go down these rabbit holes and get lost. And you know, I've seen people do it and it's sad. I recently had somebody relatively new believer come to me and then we're talking about reading the Now, come on, are you familiar.
Speaker 1: With that, yeah, the Gnostic text, yeah, the plastic text.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I was like, look, and when I say relatively new believers, just within a couple of years, you know, they accepted Christ. And I was like, look, you're going down down territory. And then they said that they're questioning the the teachings writings of Paul.
Speaker 1: And I was I was like, look, that's how you get into the Hebrew roots movement there, brother.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, man, exactly what here's the thing. I believe we are to keep the ten commandments. But some of these people take this stuff way too far. You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all about yeah, they we were free from the chains, you know, Paul and all these guys called it, you know, the law of curse, the law came, you know, for transgressions. So when Christ came and he was the land without blemish and shed that blood. Man, you know, we went back to the only laws and commandments that you know was written by the finger of God. In my opinion, the Ten Commandments. You know, God said, love the Lord your God with all your heart, and love your neighbors, you love yourself. Love fulfills the law. And it's like a lot of these people that you talked about, they're too hyperliteral, and they focus on the wrong things, and they're putting themselves back in the chains of slavery. We were set free from that exactly.
Speaker 2: He came to fulfill the law and bring us back in covenant. It's the most high with the heavenly Father. He came to teach us how to learn man, and it should all be about our Messiah Jesus. Like I said, uh, man, that's that's the most important decision I ever made in my life. I think should anyone never making their lives and being so far along that we are, man and we're witnessing it's like it's like it almost feels like we're entering into the Book of Acts two point zero and mixed that with a dystopian sci fi movie. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was definitely in some wild times. And then I read some of that stuff, you know, and and Jesus even told them, he said, yeah, you'll see this, you'll see that. But you know, this is just the beginning of the birthings, right, he said, this is.
Speaker 2: Going to be the worst time in human history. There was never a time like it before, even in the anti Ediluvian age. If he said, it's gonna be worse than that, and we know some of the things that went on there. Now, I do understand that they tried to erase history and they you know, there's a lot of lies, and you know, they worshiped the watchers as gods. But if it's gonna be worse than that, man, I can only imagine. I mean the wildest imaginations. Couldn't couldn't really fathom what we're getting ready to see in those days and times. Ma'am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well me ask your opinion about these dire wolves, because I see there's a huh a debate going back and forth on social media, and I've actually even got into some discussions with people, and there's like a Facebook group. I can't remember it's called dire conspiracies or something like that.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say, you know, they're lying, but they're giving some misleading information or they're misinformed because like I seen a post they put out and they're like, they did not resurrect the dire wolf. They didn't get any dire wolf DNA, and I'm like, no, they did. And then some people say, oh, well, it's not a dire wolf because they did this and did that. And then some people's like, no, it's got you know, twenty percent dire wolf. It's just they, you know, use genetic coating of other like kinds to finish the coating, and people kind of going back and forth over that. What's your opinion would you classify this as a dire wolf or would this be a wolf dressed up like a dire wolf as some people are saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say maybe this was just their first experiment bringing them but I would say, I mean, it's still it has dire wolf DNA in it, it still has the same DNA G and O sequence, but it's a hybrid. I don't know if I miss itarily call it a dire wolf in itself, but a hybrid. They're showing us that they have the ability to bring back extinct animals that have been gone for thousands of years. And if AI continues to escalate and it becomes AGI, which I personally I think we're already at AGI, but when it becomes side artificial superintelligence, which I don't think, we're too far, too far away from that happening. Man, you know, Elon Busk, he said, we are at the verge of singularity. Singularity meaning AI is going to be far more advanced than any human probably all human beings alive on this Earth. Man trans human institution things.
Speaker 1: It's like he's talking about putting the chips in us, hooking us all up to you know, this guy that type stuff. But then of course they dress it up as you know, al was somebody that was born that was paraplegic from the neck down. This chip will make them be able to walk again. What kind of shitty human being are you to deny this person to be able to walk again?
Speaker 2: You know, well, you remember you remember Jesus and Matthew twenty four told us that there will be false Christ. There will be people saying they come in my name. There will be people pretending to be christ and that man, if you do a little research on him, there's a lot of darkness back there. Man, there's a lot of darkness. You know. I don't want to speak ill of anybody, but this this man, he's he's there's a bunch of technocrats out there, and just like you said, they want to make the lame walk again. They want to make the blind see again. They want to make the death here. But at what cost is it going to cost people their souls? I mean, my personal.
Speaker 1: Opinion, he alto that's gonna be the mark, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, the image of the beast ai itself. They've integrated it into every aspect of every facet of society. Man. And it was done on purpose, part and parcel.
Speaker 1: That's part of the plan, man, Yeah, which I've recently discovered this guy now, I don't want to give his name away because he's not a Christian. But I talk to all kinds of people on my show, and that's something I have to kind of stress to some people because I get some you know, I've got no other term to call it, but Phariseic type Christians that get upset. Boy, if I bring somebody on that's not a Christian. It's like, I think everybody has pieces to the puzz and we need to talk to these people. And the thing is too, is that, if you know, I get a lot of guff because I go on shows that have the name cult in it, you know, and they have some dirty language and stuff, and I have to remind people, you know, my show sometimes works as a ministry, but my show is not a ministry. I'm not a pastor, I'm not an apostle. I'm a content creator that loves looking into these stuff and these different things and connecting dots. But I am a Christian, so I filter all this stuff through my Christian lens. But uh, I found this guy. He's not a Christian, but he's been researching this new world order, this uh, this rebuilding of the Tower of Bible and the Theosophists and what they're trying to do. And he's really looked into Madame Levotsky and hurt theology, how it's shaped the world governments and the leaders, and how we're creeping to this one world government and stuff. Like I said, this guy's not a Christian, but he he has got a lot of good information and years of studying these things. And I've actually bought some of his books and been reading to them. Very intelligent guy. He's from Norway and he's agreed to come on the show. A lot of the stuff we're talking about today, the reconstruction of AI, this one world consciousness, that's a lot of the stuff that he covers. Man, And we are slowly creeping to that point. Man, it's scary.
Speaker 2: Well you're talking about theosophy and Lavotsky Bailey. Yes, okay, Well, the externals of the hierarchy they will come into. Be fine. And listen. You remember the movie with the right put the sunglasses on face aliens, but when he took them.
Speaker 1: Off, they look they.
Speaker 2: Live. Yeah, and that's what movies. Even before I got into the so called conspiracies, and uh, I remember there was a scene movie where Piper walks in, puts the sunglasses on. Quit. Everybody's wearing suit and tire, you know, tuxedos, and women are dressed in like ballroom dressed, glasses on. Everybody there whose skull face and it's it Golliad the guy, the guy that was made the speech said by twenty twenty, control everything and some betul and we will bring in our new system and we're witnessing it. Man, I mean, but that that was it's two mm hmm. And then you got that that letter.
Speaker 1: Nope, you're cutting out, starting to lose you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, can you hear me? Yeah, I can hear you now, Okay, Sorry about that, man.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the movie They Live. And then you got into Albert Pike.
Speaker 2: Letter than some people think the letters of fraud it is that wrote to them. He wrote about the worst the first two World Wars played out exactly the way that letter. In the Third World War it's going to be and the verse m and through that that war it's going to be mutual externin also extermination of Christianity, and the List will come in and destroy everything you know, you know their motto, order add jail or order out of face. And then we'll bring in now just without our pips, the.
Speaker 5: Age, anything outabling things, externalization of the hierarchy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, James, uh, we're starting to get get pretty busted up. And uh uh if we can, if you can hear me, we can get through.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: And you want to let everybody know where that where they can find your stuff, and uh, if they want to follow you on social media or anything that you'd like to plug, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Facebook under James Mason and then wait a minute, Ryan, and you can find me on as an eight and that's that's under your form.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got the Remnant Rising out of Facebook and then it cut out really bad. I couldn't make it out if Oh, you're good. But if you find him on Facebook, James Mason, if you if you find me or or the podcast, you can go through the mutual friends or even some of the comment threads and you can find him there pretty easily. I think if you guys want to uh follow him, he's he's posting stuff like this all the time. And he posted this basically like an article about these dire Wolves and Romulus and Remus and his thoughts how it connects to in Time for Revelation and Aris and stuff, and that's what actually sparked me to reach out and just want to have this conversation with him today. But James Man, just thank you so much for taking time out. And honestly, brother, we're gonna have to get you set up with some better internet out there, even if I got to pay for it on my dime because I think you're a wealth of knowledge and I'd love to have some more conversations with you and get you on the show more. Well, I definitely appreciate you. Well, guys, hope you enjoyed that. This was our first live broadcast. We actually had about thirty people in here at one point, so that was pretty cool. But I'll leave this up for a little bit, but then I'll take this down and then i'll edit it and polish it up and reput it out with a pretty red bow on it. But guys, thank you for being patient with us and sticking it through. Like I said, we had to some technical difficulties on our maiden voyage, and this conversation has actually taking place through riverside and through Facebook Messenger with a screen share. So we've put our redneck heads together and tried to make this thing work today. So we appreciate you with your time and your patience. Guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Man, Just keep tuning back in and just remember the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey