Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know is brought to you by Genesis GOOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide now at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited a visit right now, and not one, not two, but three very fun guests. We've got the band, Sirius Shirley, I've got Sarah, I've got Zach, and I've got Steve. We'll start ladies first. Sarah, this is not the whole band, This is like half the band.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We are missing Kyler Downey, our bass player. He couldn't get off work today.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're excited to have the three of you and people will be able to get out and see you guys perform. We're going to talk about when and where, but first, Zach, you step up to the mic. Tell me you got a single or a couple of singles out right now.
Speaker 4: Well, we already have released Missing Key. It's doing very well, but that's kind of our lighter, lighter side of music. Okay, we just released Jaded, which is a total one to eighty from Missing Key and we're very pumped about it.
Speaker 2: Very very nice, is Steve. It's your turn to step up to the mic.
Speaker 1: Hello listeners, Steve Stock love this guy, now this band Serious Shirley.
Speaker 2: First of all, how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 5: About two years?
Speaker 2: Three? About three years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm losing my mind, so don't listen to me.
Speaker 1: So now let's talk about the name, because sirius Shirley and your name is Sarah. It's not Surely. There is no Sureley in the band, and you guys are never serious, so.
Speaker 5: No and that, and that's the whole point, especially being on Sunny you know, because we got it from airplane.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: So that's how the first original logo we even had that incorporated in there.
Speaker 4: Nice I am serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice brainfort Well, at least you didn't get voted off the island. You're still here. That's good.
Speaker 4: That could maybe be a song.
Speaker 1: There see, there you go. Now let's talk about go back to Zach again. Step up here and tell me what kind of music For people who have not seen Serious Shirley, what kind of music do you guys play?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you get compared.
Speaker 4: To well, similar to like you take the herd and heavy of like uh hailstorm and mix it with a little pretty reckless and a little heart nice and just kind of a mixing of all of them.
Speaker 2: Nice, Sarah, do you think that was right? Is he?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: He close?
Speaker 3: A really great compliment earlier in the week that now I'm not comparing us tonight Wish at all, because they're in a class of their own, but jaded and the path that we're going reminds them of a symphonic.
Speaker 2: Metal nice rock, very very cool.
Speaker 1: And for I know you guys already have a following. There's people that love you that drive for hours to come see you, which is cool. But for people listening right here in Siux Falls and you're going, I'm not seeing them, they don't have to go hours.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 1: Sarah again because I know she knows this stuff, and I don't know if Stevens know this.
Speaker 2: I gotta feel Calendar, I gotta feeling YouTube. Just go where she tells you to go, don't you it's the other way around?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it really? Step up here? There's a little wink, there's a Zach Come on, over here and tell us what's going on in November.
Speaker 4: November first and second we're at World Famous Sue Falls, Famous Thirsty Doc. We play a lot outside of Sue Falls, so it's always nice when we can play in town have a good time.
Speaker 1: And then if people want to listen to the music you got the singles. We'll talk to Steve about this because I feel like I'm ignoring him over here. Where can I go if I want to listen to the music of Sirius Shirley.
Speaker 5: Any of the major streaming services you can go out to and find it out there.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And do you guys have like a website or a social media page that we should be following to.
Speaker 4: Know serious Shirley dot com, Shirley dot com. Yeah, and if there's any questions or anything, you can reach out to us on any social platform. Nice correct TikTok the tiktoks, Yes, all those all those weird things.
Speaker 2: Steve's only fans, So.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna we're not going to get into that because we're we're trying to be really friendly. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I knew this was going to happen, and I was excited about it well. Thank Sarah, it was nice to visit with you and Zach, nice to visit with Steve.
Speaker 2: Good to see you again. Absolutely again.
Speaker 1: The band is called Sirius Shirley and I want to remind you on the first and second of November they'll be at the Thirsty Duck in Sioux Falls, and you can learn more about them on their website Sirius Shirley dot com.