Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health, and happy Saturday morning to everyone. I will be with you for the next half hour, and then we will have Jerry Hickey who will be sharing all of his knowledge with us, which is always a wonderful thing. I always say, it's such an honor for me to be able to work alongside Jerry, and we've known each other for so many years now, and we just we really have such a good time when we are talking our science and nutrition. I have many things to cover with you this morning.
Speaker 4: I still want to.
Speaker 3: Focus on stress and gut health. I've covered this last weekend, but it's such a big area, and we have so many individuals who stop by an Invite Health store, which are open seven days a week.
Speaker 4: Just putting that out there for you.
Speaker 3: If you want to find your closest Invite location, go to our website invitehealth dot com and you can find all of the stores, their locations, their hours, as well as the phone number, because perhaps you can't make it into the store, but you do want to ask a question or place your order that way, then you can just call one of the stores. But we have so many individuals who reach out to us with usually that combination issue where they're struggling with some digestive of health issues and they're also feeling the effects of stress, and certainly, you know, in today's times, there's many reasons why people can be having a higher amounts of stress.
Speaker 4: We always want to be able to manage that the best that we.
Speaker 3: Possibly can, and there are many nutrients in our product line that we can certainly turn to that can really pack a powerful punch. And I know Jerry's going to talk about some of those as well, so I'll try not to overstep on any of those products that he's going to be discussing, but he will get into Elthianing. That's kind of our go to and the reason for that is it's such a quick response. When you start taking Ealthianing, you see and feel the difference right away. So I always encourage everyone make sure you have your bottle of Helthaning with you wherever you may go, because you can always turn to that. And so maybe you do feel like that level of stress starting to build throughout the days, take your invite health l the andy. If you're not sure how to take it, that's when you want to reach out to one of our nutrition experts and ask for that guidance. And generally speaking, it's one or two capsules is what you would be taking of the althen but we have many other formulations, including our CNS Protocol two and the CNS Protocol too. For me, is the go to product for for folks who are dealing with more of that chronic stress. And we know that chronic stress can lead to burnout and burnout is never a good thing. I often talk about burnout and that setting that these still look at it in just like the medical field and how doctors had a higher tendency to experience burnout. But we know that this is across the board. It doesn't matter what occupation you were doing, you could experience burnout. And so we want to be to kind of auto regulate our sympathetic and our parasympathetic nervous system. Our sympathetic nervous system can get on overdrive, and if the parasympathetic nervous system starts to lose its ability to in a sense like pump the brakes, then this can create a awful lot of problems in our system. And we can certainly look at the impact that this can have on our immune health, our digestive health, certainly the driving force of inflammation.
Speaker 2: You know, there was.
Speaker 3: A fascinating study that was conducted out of Ohio State. You know, I'm a big Michigan fan, so it's always hard for me to talk about those Buckeyes. But the Brain, Behavior and Immunity Journal reported on the scientific findings from Ohio State University looking at how stress really effects the balance of the bacteria within the gut and in turn that affects the immune system response. Which is why we always talk about if you're really stressed out, you are definitely opening up this big, huge door to coming down even with the common cold. So this is why regulating your stress, getting good quality sleep, adhering to a Mediterranean diet, all of these things are very important. There was a study that was done in Australia looking at how foods impact stress. And in Australia, the study that they did, they were able to actually kind of predict that those who had a higher intake of fruits and vegetables in their diet had a significantly lower risk of kind of succumbing to those daily stressors that was affecting their mood and their energy. So your foods definitely matter. I always say let food be thy medicine. There's a reason why that is something that we should all heed that warning.
Speaker 4: We need to.
Speaker 3: Start with the foods first, and then we have to look at other lifestyle modifications. You know, are we to sedentary because of our stressors and because you're so stressed out, then you say, oh, I don't have time to exercise, which then in turn can drive your stress levels up even more because now you're starting to feel guilty about those things. So work with one of our nutritional experts so that we can help guide you along a healthy path so that you can better regulate stress, and that you can improve your energy, and that you can combat inflammation, because if you have a high amount of stress, this can worsen your arthritis, This can make controlling your blood sugar or your blood pressure much more difficult. So we always want to, you know, talk about what are the different lifestyle modifications that we can do, including dietary intake. But then we have to always look at what can we add on where can we utilize dietary supplementation to enhance our body's stress response. And that's where that CNS protocol too, is so incredibly helpful. And this is a really lovely partnering of key nutrients that allow the body to have I guess one could say like a fighting chance against.
Speaker 4: Those daily stressors.
Speaker 3: It is a blend of key vitamins and minerals. It has calcium and magnesium in this and that's very important when we start to recognize what it is that calcium and magnesium are doing for our system. And certainly we know that even when it comes to improve sleep quality, calcium and magnesium are really important for this because it helps to support the normal muscle functions. So even for skeletal muscle relaxation. And so if we have a formulation such as CNS Protocol two, and what that CNS stands for is central nervous system. So if we're utilizing this formulation, this helps the body to become more relaxed.
Speaker 4: And this is key.
Speaker 3: So many times you think of calcium just in the setting of bone health, not recognizing how essential calcium is for the autoregulation of our sleep cycle. So when we're looking at this product, this is why the calcium and the magnesium are contained in this. And then we have B vitamins. We know that B vitamins are very important when it comes to the promotion of a very RESTful state. And a lot of times we think of B vitamins for energy, and clearly we know that they play a role and energy, but they also play a very important role in our relaxation process. And the reason for that is because those B vitamins help with the enhanced release of those neurotransmitters that allow us to stay calm. So that primary neurotransmitter that we look at is going to be GABA, and so we know that GABA is also a very critical step in daily stress regulation. So this formulation not only has those B vitamins to help the body make more gaba. It actually contains gaba, and gaba is one of those very powerful things in the body that when we are releasing it in the adequate amounts, it really allows us to have a nice sense of calm. So this particular product, the CNS protocol too, can speak to many folks out there who do feel those effects. And the effects of stress can affect people differently. Some people feel tension in their neck. Some folks you know, it disrupts your sleep because you're so stressed out and you're trying to fall asleep.
Speaker 4: We have all these thoughts.
Speaker 3: That are running through your mind of you know, what didn't I do today? What do I have to now double up and do tomorrow. So these are the reasons why when we look at this formulation, we say this can allow us to get a better quality night sleep, but it also helps our body throughout the day with that autoregulation of that stress response, because we don't want to have that sympathetic nervous system be on overdrive. So we partner up the gabba and the B vitamins and the calcium and the magnesium along with touring and glycine, and we know that touring and glycine, these two amino acids are very important when it comes to the excitable tissues in the body. So we're thinking the nervous system. This is a very excitable system. So this is another way for us to allow for this protective effect for our central nervous system, and it allows for that better regulation of the sleep cycle as well as for daily calming effects. So when taking the CNS Protocol two, what I have found from folks is they say, you know, it's remarkable that once I started to use this, my sleep really improved in a very short amount of time. But we also add into this formulation Valerian extract and passion flower extract as well as hops flower extract, and all of these nutrients in combination.
Speaker 4: This we call it kind.
Speaker 3: Of a Valerian blend we're using in this formulation really helps you promote that enhanced relaxation effect for you. So this is one of those products that I always say, if you know that you are dealing with higher or heightened amounts of stress, this is going to be a go to product to incorporate into your daily routine. Now, what's nice about a formulation such as c ANDS Protocol too, is maybe this is a product that you don't even need to take every single day or long term, you know, as you start to get your stress levels under control and using different mindfulness techniques and really zeroing in on those lifestyle modifications, increasing your fruit and vegetable intake, which we know that in and of itself can lower stress levels in the body.
Speaker 4: So when you.
Speaker 3: Start to use this product, it really kind of sets that tone for giving you the ability to improve upon your sleep to give you better energy throughout the day, and in turn, you're gonna be able to regulate your stress much much better so that you don't feel as though, you know, I'm reliant on having to take something every day. I've talked to so many folks where they have such high levels of stress and they go and they talk to their doctor, and the next thing you know, they're leaving the office with a prescription for a benzodiazepine or for an antidepressant. And then that becomes that cycle of you know, this continual taking of something, but we're never addressing those underlying causes. So sometimes we can't remove our stressors completely, but we can certainly take very in many ways simple steps to better control or regulate how our body is responding and reacting to those daily stressors. So CNS protocol to very very popular. This is a product I certainly would encourage you to check out. Remember any of the products that I discuss or Jerry discusses on this show are on a buy one, get one free. Of course, you can save even more if you use that promo code Amanda Woor, You'll get an additional ten percent off. So that is a wonderful way for you to not only get these products, but to save even more on these different formulations. So the counterbalancing of stress is very important because we know that stress in and of itself will have a direct impact on our digestive health. And this is where many folks will notice their stress. Maybe you're not feeling the skeletal muscle effects of stress, or maybe even the sleep effects of stress, but you feel it in your gut and you are having a harder time, maybe with your appetite, or maybe you're over the.
Speaker 4: Emotional eating as it is called.
Speaker 3: So we always want to be able to identify where we can make improvements on digestive health. So I have a couple of different products that I want to talk about that can really help to facilitate this and allow the body to have a healthier path to digesting our fruits and our vegetables and all of the other nutrients that we are taking in, but also allowing for clearance of excessive free radicals and toxins that we are exposed to. We know that the forever chemicals are out there. You study after study continue to come out, not just the microplastics, but the other pfas that are out there in our environment. I mean goodness, they found pfas and polar bears. Like that tells you how widespread pfas are. If you have a polar bear that has detectable amounts of pfas. We know that those forever chemicals are everywhere, So we have to have a mechanism or a means to be able to combat that. And so I want to talk about that, but I do need just squeeze in a quick break, so stick around with me.
Speaker 4: I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two that's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Amanda WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait, call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WR to get in additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Happy Saturday morning to everyone.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Duke University, they came out with a study talking about forever chemicals and how they are absolutely everywhere and looking at how much of an impact and even the unknown at this point in time of what these forever chemicals are doing to the human body.
Speaker 4: And we can clearly see.
Speaker 3: The effects of those pfas and all of those harmful chemicals that are added into so many consumer products, and they're in foods and they're in the water supply. I mean, they're they're unavoidable. Like I said, if you can find them in a polar bear, it tells you how widespread the use and the impact of those pfas are. And we can clearly see how this can affect the endocrine system. And your endocrine system is your hormone system. As we know, we have many different hormones that are happening in the body. So hormones aren't just limited to your sex hormones, just thinking testosterone and estrogen, for example. We can look at cortisol, so that's your primary stress hormone. And when we have a disruption that's happening within our endocrine system because of these chemicals, then we have to take a step back and say, oh goodness, what can we be doing because you know, obviously we can't outrun these these chemicals, these forever chemicals that are out there, but we can certainly combat them. And the way that we can do this is with a formulation such as the greens h X. Now, when Jerry Hickey formulated this product so many years ago, he really took a careful look at what nutrients he wanted to blend together in this formulation. So you know, first and foremost is the full and well known understanding that Americans as a whole do not get adequate fruit and vegetable intake. I just talked about the study out of Australia showing that higher fruit and vegetable intake leads to lower stress. So we know that Americans don't get enough fruit and vegetables.
Speaker 4: So this is a great.
Speaker 3: Way for us to kind of fill in some of those gaps because you're getting this wonderful exposure to fruit and vegetable extracts when you were using the greens HX. But then you are getting a powerful probiotic blend in this. And we talked about that gut brain connection and how stress can have an impact on the gut microbiome, talking about that other study that came out from Ohio State and how stress affects the balance of the bacteria in the gut and in turn affects the immune system response. So when we're looking at the greens hax, we say, okay, fruits and vegetables check, we have that checked off. We are covering our gut microbiome because we have this very powerful non dairy probiotic blend in this formulation. And then we look at all of the other herbal extracts that are contained within this formulation that helped to enhance cellular detoxification each day. And so what are we trying to detox from, well, from everything that we're exposed to on top of things that the human body itself makes on a regular basis. We want to fight back those free radicals and the ox state of stress that can drive up inflammation.
Speaker 4: And we know that because of.
Speaker 3: Exposures to all of these different chemicals, this affects our endocrine systems. So now we have to, you know, kind of baby and care for our cortisol because we want cortisol to be running a muck in the body and creating havoc for us. Because there's a difference. There's a reason why we have cortisol. Corsol's not our enemy. It's like cholesterol. Cholesterol is not our enemy. We have to look at when these things kind of go off the rails in the body. This is when they become detrimental to our health. So we have use stress, which is good stress. We should have some good stress, that's why the body has these stress hormones. But when we have an overabundance of stress, this now affects us in a very harsh and harmful way. Becomes very hard to then regulate our body's normal response. So looking at the greens HX, getting the exposure to the non dairy probiotic, getting that fruit and vegetable extract having nutrients in it like wheat, grass and organic flax powder. So we're getting some omega threes in this formulation via the flax as well as from the chlorilla and spirollina. Remember chlorilla and spirollina are lgae based, but they really pack a powerful punch in terms of their nutrient density. So they have a high amount of B vitamins in the chlorilla and spirillina, and they have their own unique blend of omega three fatty acids. They do a wonderful job at going in and finding toxic build up in the body and helping the body to remove that toxic level of all of that sludge. Basically is what I call it. So when we're supplementing each day with the greens achax, and you can do this in a variety of different ways.
Speaker 4: You can just go straight.
Speaker 3: Up and just take one scoop of the greens chax, add that into about eight ounces of water and drink it that way. You can certainly add this to a smoothie. There's a lot of creative ways that you can use the greens hx formulation. But the key takeaway from this is we want to have the exposure to all of these different nutrients. We want to have that exposure to the milk thistle that is contained in this. We want to have the exposure to the rose hips and the turmeric and the oregano extract that are all contained in this formulation, on top of the powerful antioxidants that are coming from those fruit and vegetable extracts as well. So this is definitely our go to formulation when it comes to daily cellular detoxification. But at the same time, when you're using this formulation, you will find that it can help to regulate your body's stress response because remember we're getting the high antioxidants and all those anthocyanins. We're getting the probiotic, we're allowing the body to remove those toxins, which in turn helps the body with that stress regulation. So greens HX I highly advise this product. It has been such a fan favorite in our product line for so many years, you know, with thirty nine fruit and vegetables in this, which definitely sets us apart from other folks out there who offer up fruit and vegetable formulations where they have many different statements if they say how great they are, and then if you really look at their labels, you go, oh, they keep repeating the same fruits in the same vegetables. So when we say we have thirty nine different fruits and vegetables in this, that's because we do. So you can go through and look at our label on GREENSHX and you can see just how incredibly comprehensive it is, including the multi strain non dairy probiotic that is contained within this formulation, So don't overlook the greens HX definitely is a product that I think for anyone who has concerns with stress, is a wonderful addition to your supplementation routine. And then finally, we know the effects of stress when it comes to overall digestive health. This is why once again I want to refer to the digestive HX formulation that we offer. The digestive HX is a comprehensive blend of digestive enzymes, and the reason why that's important for us is because as we get older, the body becomes less efficient at releasing digestive enzymes for us, which is why we struggle with upper digestion as we grow older. So in the digestive HX, you're getting this wonderful blend of the amylase to break down carbohydrates, the protease to break down proteins, the lipase to break down the fats that you have in your diet. On top of having the betain hydrochloride to better optimize the stomach acid environment, it has pepsin, another key stomach acid, and we have to make sure that the stomach acid remains in a healthy pH level. Oftentimes, when people are struggling with digestive health or experiencing heartburn or gurd for example, you may look at it as being oh, I have too much acid.
Speaker 4: It's usually the opposite.
Speaker 3: You don't have enough of the acids and so lacking in that betain hydrochloride lacking in the pepsin. So through taking digestive HX, not only does this aid in the proper absorption and break down of the foods that you were taking in, it also helps with the normalization of the healthy pH level that we're looking for within the stomach itself. It also contains alpha galactoicidase, which really helps to support the proper breakdown and absorption of your fruits and vegetables. And it has bromoline, so we know that bromoline and papan from papaya fruit, So bromolin's coming from the pineapple and then you have the papan coming from papaya. These two proteolytic enzymes do a marvelous job at helping to support the breakdown of protein, but at the same time they're very geared towards any level of systemic inflammation. So say you have joint inflammation because you have arthritis, just by taking digestive HX and getting the exposure to those proteolytic enzymes can be very helpful. So it's an excellent form something that you would take one capsule just prior to a meal, and it can really start to set that tone of healthier digestion for you each and every single day. Remember, all of these products are on a buy one, get one free and when you use that promo code Amanda Woor, you'll get that additional ten percent off, which is a wonderful way for you to save on all of these formulas.
Speaker 4: Do make sure that you stick around. Just after the.
Speaker 3: News, we have Jerry Hickey coming your way and until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 2: Now, welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now, Good morning, Happy Saturday. Thank you for joining me this Saturday. We're going to be talking about a lot of great nutritional ideas for your health. My name is Jerry Hickey. I'm a nutritional pharmacist, licensed pharmacist, and I am doing this program today. Were to focus on the news, not you the news, but the effects of the current news on our health. Because I have to be honest with you. I want to see the middle class come back strong. I want to see businesses come back to the United States and manufacturing. Yeah, I want to see that. But right now, going through all this, all these changes with the stock market and the tariffs, et cetera, is a little scary. To be honest with you, I'm being a little more cautious with my money right now, and I'm sure many of you are. And of course, ultimately, if you're generally healthy, what does stress affect well your digestive tract. You're sleep and feeling nervous, So I want to touch on that. I normally don't discuss sleep that often. I normally don't discuss stress that often, but I think right now it's important to discuss. So I want to start off with something I actually use called melotonin. Actually, I actually in the past six months or so, my sleep has changed my sleeping patterns, and I've been having trouble getting more than five hours of sleep. And of course, if you're stressed out, it's quite common to wake up at two o'clock or three o'clock in the morning and your mind starts wandering and then you're awake for one or two hours or maybe three, or maybe you can't even get back to sleep at all, and then the next day you're exhausted and you can't get anything done or you're just really not enjoying yourself at all. So I've been using melotonin recently and it's been amazing for me. It's actually been fantastic for me. I'm sleeping on a melotonin a solid seven hours of pretty much uninterrupted sleep. Now it's hard to totally get uninterrupted sleep in this house because my wife tends to get up a couple of times a night and she will not take melotonin. And the dogs, you know, they're dogs. I have two dogs, so they can wake you up at night, even though they're older, and they're sleeping a little better nowadays. So I started taking melatonin off and on six months ago, but now it's become a regular thing for me because I'm really enjoying it. The only drawback is it takes a little bit longer to wake up in the morning if you're on melatonin. I don't think that's a bad thing. However, if you need to wake up during the night, it's not a problem. Like at night or so if my wife calls me or something, no problem. Waking up on the melotone not a problem. It's not like a sleeping pill where you like, you know, like you had six glasses of Scotch or something. It's not like that. So I take the melotonin about a half an hour before sleep. I relax, I lay down, bang, sound asleep. It's wonderful because in the daytime I feel great. I'm exercising, I'm cooking, doing oldest Coast Guardo auxiliary stuff. We'll talk about that again in a second Coast guard to auxiliary, because I think for a lot of you it'll be good medicine, something to do, something worthwhile and get rid of the loneliness and make some friends. But let's get back to this. So melotonin is important for sleep. Now, what does happen to your body when what happens to your body when you sleep, Well, that's when you build bone. You're building bone at night. That's when you're consolidating memory. So if you see something in the daytime, hear something in the daytime, it's not really stored in your memory yet until you go to sleep. And then when you go into deep sleep, you stored in your long term memory banks. You correct your immune system at night, you heal at night. Your immune system gets arrest your brain gets arrested because yeah, you want your immune system to be more active in the daytime, like when you're in a supermarketers or something and you're exposed to all these different people. So melotonin lets the immune system rest at night and in the daytime. It's much more effective. It's a much better protector when you have enough melotone. So there was a recent study. It was released on April fourth, so we could go and it was at people with severe viral infections. It turns out dad COVID nineteen. But these people are really sick, and they found that giving these people melatonin strongly kept them alive, literally cut mortality dramatically. So why would that happen. Well, melatonin really has a strong effect on your immune system. Your immune system is much better at fighting viruses and cancer when you have sufficient melatonin release at night. Don't take melotonin in daytime. You take it at night about a half an hour before ben or a half an hour before you want to sleep, and it marshals immune system. Cells have receptor sites for like vitamin D and melatonin, and you need melatonin to activate a lot of immune cells. So melatonin does make the immune system better and younger and stronger, more vibrant. It's great for sleep, it allows you to build bone, it allows you to heal. It's also really good for your digestive tract. So a lot of you might have something called GIRD, which stands for gastroesophagial reflex, and that's when the acids from your stomach back up into your esophagus. The esophagus is the tube from your mouth to your stomach that backs up into your mouth and your esophacus. So it is a backflow of the stomach acids, and these people get heart burned, nausea, belching. It's been shown that melatonin actually helps repair GIRD, actually helps repair it. So the first thing I'm going to say to you is melatonin for your immune system, for your bones. You need it for your bones, for your memory, for fighting with viruses, likely helping you fight off cancer, and helping heal the just to tract that that's huge. That's all good. So if you're having trouble sleeping because you're stressed out about economics right now, the stock market, et cetera, you can think of melatonin. Especially if you're older and you generally have not been sleeping well, melotonin becomes really important. It's really important for older people now. The second one for everybody, elthionine. Elthianine is amazing. I have a bottle in my medicine cabinet up here. If you take it in the daytime, it stumps on stress, it squashes stress, it kicks stress out of you. It is amazing, and it's really safe, and it's not addictive. And you could still drive your car, you could still take a walk outside, you could still use power tools. It doesn't make you loopy, it doesn't make you sleepy. It's not addictive. I said that already, But it just gets rid of stress. It comes from the tea plant, the plant where you get white tea or green tea or black tea or oolong tea. You all like the tea you drink in Ireland or England, or the green tea in the Chinese and Japanese restaurants, or in my house, we drink a lot of green tea. There's a small amount of althenine in there. So they found out how to separate the l theeninge from the green tea because that has the highest content and it's amazing. So it comes in a hundred milligram so let me give you a recent study from Japan. You know, the number of people with mental stress in Japan has tripled since two thousand and four. And a lot of these people with stress and psychological and mental health problems in Japan, they hide it and the government hides it, believe it or not, like they hide homelessness, they hide addiction. You know, they make it look like everything's hunky dory, and it's not. It's just like every other country. Since two thousand and four, the number of people at mental stress has tripled in Japan. Their suicide rate is increasing slightly since twenty twenty. It had been on a downward trend. Now it's going back up. So there was a recent study in the general nutrients, So there's a lot of mental health issues in Japan. There's wood in they state. So they took healthy adults who were stressed out or anxious or depressed, which is just about you know, half the people living in Tokyo, and they gave them althionine and it improved their symptoms of anxiety. They weren't anxious all the time, like just you know, what's the Yiddish term. When you're in New York. You know, a lot of Yiddish words a shpilky's they didn't have spolkyes. It improved their symptoms of depression. See that an Irish guy like me, I know about one hundred Yiddish words from living in New York, like my sugar, and it improved at nighttime sleep. So anxiety improved, depression improved, and sleep improved. Just taking the simple capsule that is incredibly safe. I use it once in a while. I handle stress pretty well, but lately I feel a little more stressed. You can't help it. I told my wife right now, I want to avoid the news, and she goes, that's basically impossible. Well, you know, we're living in a great world. We're living in interesting times. So if you're feeling like anxious, like the butterflies in your stomach, you know, and you're stressed out and you can't sleep and you can't focus, et cetera, the elthening is a really safe way to go. So in a daytime you could take one capsule, Like if you're a driver, like a limo driver or something, you could safely take Elthenie. You know, are you're driving a cab or you just want to drive around your neighborhood. Elthening is safe. It doesn't make you feel sleepy. It calms you. That's different. It's not making you sleep eat, it calms you. But at night, if you take two, it'll help you sleep. So if you don't want to do melotonin for some reason, you don't want to do the melotonin, do l theenine before you go to bed. You'll sleep better, you really will. And if you have to wake up, it's not a problem. And like I said, it's not addictive, and it's really safe. I mean, it's amazing. And guess what elthionine takes away the effects of stress on your immune system. Stress is terrible for the immune system because you release cortisol related hormones. There's a bunch of them, there's three of them or so, and these cor hormones step on the immune system if you're releasing them inappropriately, and then it's easy to get sick. It's easy to get you know, whatever, whatever bed can happen from a suppressed immune system can happen to you. When you take elthionine, it fights off the effects of stress on the immune system, so you don't get sick that easily. So the first two things we spoke about this morning was elthy and en and melotonin. Now what about if you're not sleeping well at night? How do you safely get some energy? Well, the first thing is a positive outlook. When you wake up, stretch and go yes, I feel great, believe it or not. Just stretching and saying hey, I feel great makes a difference in your energy in the morning, believe it or not. That's simple. But we have a product that's really safe called Energy HX that has pan ex gencing, and you bick one wall and within a day or two you're going to feel a lot more energy. That's a safe way to get energy. It's not going to make you hyper or anything. You'll feel good. You'll feel core for men. It's also good, you know, for motivation and certain things. We know about what they say about gencing, but this is real pan ex gencing. It's aged, it's the root, it's what you want. All those wonderful gin centesides in there, and you take that with the ubiquin wall and you feel the energy. You feel core energy like a younger person who had a good night's sleep. So that's what's on special so far. I'm going to a break, Jerry, he can invite health. But here's the deal what I speak about on this program. You buy one bottle, you get the second bottle free. So you buy one bottle, it suggested retail second bottles free, so you buy one, you get one free. But if you use this code, you get an extra ten percent off. It's my name and the name at a radio station, Jerry Wor. And it doesn't matter how you contact Invite. If you use that code, you get ten percent off on all Invite products, not just the ones on sale, but all Invit products, including today's specials. So if you go into the store, say Jerry Wor, or if you call on a phone, say Jerry wr or if you order through their website, which is much easier and efficient nowadays and a lot easier to navigate, use Jerry Wor as the code, and you get ten percent off an additional ten percent of Okay, let's go to a break, Jery. Here you invite health. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back. I just want to mention this Coast Guard to Auxiliary real quick, because I think it's good medicine for a lot of people. Why you'll make great friends now. The Coast Guard to Auxiliary is totally volunteer, so you volunteer for what you want to do. As all kinds of cool qualifications and if you're living like in New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Long Island especially, it's all over the place. There's flotilla's for the Coastguard or auxiliary all over the place, and you actually assist the Coastguard. I mean, it's really cool. It's a great way of giving back to this wonderful, beautiful country that I could kiss the ground. H this is the best. When you live in America, you live in Disney World. America is Disney World. Okay, it's just a great place to be. But the Coast Guard auxiliary, you don't have to know how to swim, you don't even have to go on a boat. You don't have to own a boat, you don't have to have to do anything with the water. You could just help out with the coast Guard to auxiliary. In the coast Guard, some people cook, they take cooking lessons and they cook for the coast Guard. You actually go to the coast Guard. I mean, you could even cook on a Coast Guard cutter. But let's get back to it. So if you join, you're going to be great people. You're going to really have something to do, you know. It is a real reason to get up in the morning because you're really assisting people because I see what goes on in the water man. A lot of people they don't know what they're doing out there. They don't realize how dangerous the ocean is or Long Island Sound is or any of these places. And it's you know, it's great. In fact, so I'm a full member now off the Coast Guard to Auxiliary. In fact, I just ordered my uniforms. So that's pretty cool. So yeah, just contact them, go on their website Coast Guard to Exiliary and contact them and they'll get you in. They'll get you in. It's great. Okay, let's get back to it. So I spoke about helping you sleep melotonin, daytime stress elthionine, and if you're not sleeping and you need some energy, energy HX will help you with energy and with stress. Energy HX is a combination of you biqu when all active, cohens and Q ten and pan ex ginsing. So energy HX are fantastic and it's safe and it's not addictive, and it doesn't make you nervous, but it gives you energy. It gives you real energy. So what about the digestive track. A lot of people get stressed and they ran out wind up with I hate to say it, gassiness, stomach cram's diarrhear no good. Probiotic HX will take care of that. I personally use it. I personally use it. It's one of the first things I take in the morning. I take it with my breakfast. So probatic HX took me months and months and months to put together. I mean I spent hours, hours and hours and hours reading studies. I did my due diligence, and then I had my various nutritionists and doctors that have affiliated with invite take a look at it, and uh, you know, tell me, hey, nobody made a modification. They all said it was excellent, every one of them, like thirteen different A pharmacist, a couple of medical doctors, a whole bunch of nutritionists all said it was an excellent formula. So if you're having any kind of digestive issue, you're stressed out now because maybe a stock market drop twenty five grand stock dropped, it'll come back, you know, the companies haven't changed. Companies are still the companies. Stock market will come back, but you're nervous. Yeah, so it's given you gas it's giving you stomachrats or diarrhear, which is the most common symptom of stress on the digestive tract. Take the probatic h X. It's great for constipation, it's great for stress, it's great for stomach cramps. It's great for gasiness and bloating. So if you eat a meal and your stomach bulges all the way out, take this stuff. It'll make it a big difference. But it's more than that because the bacteria and your intestines, when they're good, calm down the brain and literally have been shown to help with brain health and mental health and depression, anxiety, and stress, believe it or not, Because there's a there's direct connections from your digestive tract to your brain. Direct connections. One of them is the vagual nerve. The vagus nerve, which is the wanderer that stands for the wanderer, connects to digestive tract, the heart to brain. And a second connection is the lymphatic system. From your digestive tract to your brain. Direct connections. So if you have bad bacteria, it muddles the brain, it stresses out the brain, It can contribute to headaches, You can contribute to stress. It can contribute to depression, anxiety, a poor night's sleep, poor mental focus, problems with the memory. When you have the correct bacteria, they send the correct messages to your brain. They send messages to control your appetite so you're not eating all the time. They send messages to the brain to calm down. Everything's going to be okay. So when you take the probiotic, it's not just for your digestive tract. It's also really good for your brain. There's a lot of stude and a lot of them came out of Ireland. Some of the most advanced research in the world comes out of places like Israel and Ireland, and the studies in Ireland on probatic bacterian to brain are amazing if you want to read them, So you take just one day. Here's the beauty of our probiotic. It's resistant to stomach acids, it's resistant to heat, so if you want to keep it in your medicine cabinet, you can. I'm old fashioned, so I keep it in the refrigerator because I've been doing that since the nineteen seventies. I've been selling probatic since the nineteen seventies. But you couldn't get these strains back then. These are much better strains than we got in nineteen seventies. The strains of bacteria here are amazing. It's five strains. Great for the immune system to fight off a cold, Great for the immune system to help with allergies, for calming down the brain because they send the correct messages to the brain, and like if you're hungry all the time, it helps get your hunger in the control. And great for a digestive checked. So you could take it with food if you want to. Could I take it with my breakfast every day. You can keep them out of the refrigerator. You don't have to refrigerate them. So if you're traveling, our probiotic will net get damaged. So they're really is incredible. It's a really incredible product. It really is. You can't get a better probiotic. So let's move on. You know, it's interesting. I have three things on special that I take in the first thing in the morning, rest Fair, twel Max, the Invite Core Multi and the probiotic checks. I take all three in the morning. That's not all I take. I take you bake one will I take krill oil, but that's a source official Do I take those in the morning with my breakfast? So what's good about the Invite Core Multi? Why should you switch from your multi vitamin? And I'm making this as a strong recommendation. I'm making this as a strong recommendation to like, if it's zero to ten the level of recommendation, this is a twenty. You're not going to get a multi like this anywhere else. I know because I've searched all over the place. I've searched all over the place, all different like just everywhere. I've checked everywhere in stores, on the internet, with different manufacturers. No Multi compares to the Invite Core Multi or the Invite multis that are in boxes. No Multi compares because all the multis that we make, they're built around the Invite Core Multi. So when you get the invite for men, it's built around the Invite Core Multi, but we add several things for men's prostates and men's hearts and energy and endurance and performance, and the invite for women there's things in there for the skin and for breast health and eye health, et cetera. That are additional things. So what's so great about the Invite Core Multi. Well, First of all, this will be the first multi you ever take that after two days you're going to feel energy because the ingredients are such high qualit, they're so pure, and they're so fresh. So that's the first thing you're gonna notice. You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna say, this is the only multi fatoment I ever took. Didn't happen with the other companies I took, or the other manufacturers. Only the invite did this for me. I wake up, I had my breakfast. I take my my Core Multi or my invite for men or my invite for women. I just feel younger, I feel healthier. My outlook is better. Uh, I'm waking up easier, stronger, were with it, even sleeping better at night. And that's not paradoxical. That's real. When you get the good nutrition in the morning, you sleep better at night. It's not a paradox. It's the way the body functions. So I take the Invite Core Multi first thing every morning with my breakfast. Now, to be honest with you, I wake up and I don't have breakfast for an hour. I watched the news, I play with the dogs, hug my wife. I love to hug. My wife and I do some exercise, like usually some push ups, and I've kind of modified my push ups because I was starting to field in my shoulders. Yeah, I'm seventy one, so I'm kind of doing now. I just switched recently to those push ups on my knees, kind of half push ups, or I'll find a leg somewhere that's really low and i'll kind of I do twenty five at a time. But it makes a difference. You feel stronger. I mean, it's just amazing. I mean to be honest, this week I planted six trees. Six trees, I'm not kidding you, and two bushes. I dug all the holes myself. I bury them all. That's fine. Oh, I says, oh, you're going to be a crippled tomorrow. I was fine. The next day, she goes, can you walk? I said, not upright? But I was fine. So yeah, you're back. But so the core multi is going to make you feel better. You're going to take that and you're going to feel more with it, and your your mood's going to click up because your brain has the stuff to work with. It's getting nourishment. It's harder to get nourishment for your brain sufficiently out of your food after the age of sixty. So a little bit of extra zinc, a little bit of extra loutine, a little bit extrasease ant in, a little bit extra methal tech rider fold aid and methical baloment makes a huge difference in the quality of how your brain feels. Your whole outlook will change. It'll be rosier, better, happier. So wat's in the Invite Core Multi that I'm so nuts about. Well, you know I have to go to a break. They tell me I don't go to the break. Sometime I have to go to a break. Here's the deal. Any of the products I'm talking about, So I'm talking about the Invite Core Multi, the Invite Multiple for men, the Invite Multiple for women, the probiotic HX lthenine melatonin energy HX. By any of those, you get one bottle, suggested the retail second bottles free, So you buy one, you get one free. And if you use this code you'll get an extra ten percent off. So if you call on the phone, use it, if you walk into the store, use it, or if you order on our website Invite health dot com, use it. Very simple it's the radio station my name and the radio station Jerry wor Jerry my name first, then the radio station Jerry j E r R y w R. Go to a break, I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take.
Speaker 4: An additional ten percent off. That's right.
Speaker 3: Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back, Jerry Hickey. I'm having a great time talking with you. And like I said, it's always an honor. It's a privilege for me to speak with you.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: So why the Nvicorp Multi? Why should you finish up whatever Multi you're using, don't waste your money, finish it and then switched to the invite Core Multi. But by the invit Core Multi today because you get in a huge discount. If you buy it today two boxes, you're getting fifty percent off and then when you use the code you get another ten percent off. Plus if we ship it and it's thirty five dollars a more, we pay the shipping. First thing, you're getting great stuff for your brain. In the invite Coore Multi. You're getting a form of B twelve that works in the brain. Normally in a multi, they use a type of B twelve that's made in China called Ciano Cobaloman. It's B twelve attached to cyanide. Doesn't work well for older people. They can't make it into methical balloment. What happens if your brain lacks methical balloman that's the form of B twelve that works in your brain. What happens if your brain works. If your brain lacks methical Balloman, they think you have Alzheimer's. They literally think you have Alzheimer's lacking methical balamon and your brain resembles Alzheimer's. That's how bad it is. So we have methical balamon in there, and methical balamin converts to all the different forms of B twelve that the body uses. Now, the second thing, yeah, because there's another form of a body called Cobama mind. Now, the second thing is there's lutin and zas antin. You cannot get enough lutin and zas antin for your eyes and brain after the age of like fifty five. From your food, it gets harder to get out of the fruits and vegetables. So you might be eating spinach and broccoli and corn and pistachios, but you're not absorbing it that well. We don't know why this happens, but we know what happens that certain nutrients gets very difficult to absorb out of your food as you grow older. We don't know why. There's probably a number of reasons, and they have their thoughts and there are some studies indicating reasons. One of them is lutin and the is int intuitive. Actually, these are pigments and fruits and vegetables. These antant's yellow lutens kind of like orange amber. They really need it for the brain. So when you eat some corn and some spinach, your brain will get luten and z is inntin. But whatever it gets is not what it used to get because it's harder for you to absorb out of your food, so the brain's getting less, so it holds onto it and it doesn't get to your eyeballs. And you need luten and z is inton to see, and you need lutin and z's anton otherwise you lose vision. You need luten and z is inton to drive at night. You need lutin and z is antin for glare like glare from your computer screen or glare from headlights. You don't recover without lutenan the is antin. You need lieutenans is innton to pick things out from the background. So it's really important. So you're getting plenty of lutenans is inntin in the invite melting. You get it a lycopene that's the red stuff, and tomato sauce. You have to eat a bowl of tomato sauce every morning to get this much. Lycopene five milligrams. And this is real likopine. We get it from Israel. It's really good stuff. It's the natural licopine and tomato olio resin. It's great for your skin. It gives you skin a beautiful glow. Lycopine gets it to your skin. It's beautiful and a helse protected from the sun and wrinkling, et cetera. It's great for the colon, reduces inflammation in your digestive tract. It's great for your heart. It helps protect the blood vessels from getting clogged up. There's toco tranoil in there. Toco trantol is a form of vitamin E that we don't get in our diets in America. You get it more in the diets of people in Asia. And toco tryan oil. Tiny amounts shield your brain. God forbid, like you had a mini stroke or something. If there's enough tocotriangol in the brain, it shields your brain from some of the damage. It really seems to make a difference. And then there's and this is in the invite core multi. Then there's methyl tetrahydrofolic. See, the multi you're taking has folic acid. It's a synthetic folic acid made and a factory in China, and it doesn't work for a lot of people. It doesn't work for my wife, and it doesn't work for me. So what happens if it doesn't work for my wife or for me? We could develop Alzheimer's because something will grow in our brain called homocysteine, which is like battery acid in the brain. It's like battery acid in the brain. It destroys your brain cells, It destroys the pathways, it destroys your memory, destroys your cognitive functions, you judgment everything. So my wife and I we know that regular folic acid in ninety nine percent of all multis doesn't work for us. But that has other consequences. Your heart gets clogged up quicker, You develop part disease quicker if you lack methyl tetrahydrofolic So how is that different than folic acid. It's what folic acid is supposed to change into. Just like coke ten has to change into ubiquinol to help protect you from a heart attack, folic acid has to change into methyl tetrahydro folate to help protect you from Alzheimer's and heart disease, but also to help protect you from cancer. To really simplify cancers as it forms, there's kind of four general steps. So god forbid somebody develops cancer. It's generally for general steps. The initiation something started at like maybe a virus, maybe a drug, maybe the sun, you know, on the skin, or maybe radiation, a lot of radiation, not a little radiation, a lot of radiation. So something started to cancer process. Then something makes it worse. So maybe they smoked and then they got a virus and it made it worse, So now you have cancer. That's the third step. So does initiation promotion cancer and then cancer travels around your body that's metastasis. You need methyl tetrahydrofolate to prevent the first two steps, in other words, to prevent cancer from starting in the first place. You need methyl tetrahydrofolate. Why, they prevent your genes from mutating. They prevent the actual core of what happens to lead to cancer. So if you have folic acid in your multi vitamin and you are not changing it into methyl tetrahydrofolate, which is a lot of people. You have a high risk of cancer, you have a high risk of heart disease, you have a higher risk of depression, and you have a higher risk of Alzheimer's disease. So by all means, be safe, convert to the invite Core Multi. You will be doing yourself a service and you will feel better every day. Your body's getting these nutrients. That just makes a difference physically and mentally. It's more protective for your eyes, more protective for your heart than the on the maltese, more protected for your brain, even more protective for your hearing, believe it or not. Just there's a small amount of natural bed karanteene in there. You need that for your hearing apparatus, just like you need lycopene for the heart and the skin, and by the way, the breast of the prostate too, and the colon. You need loutin and xesanta for the eyeballs and the brain. You need these things, you have to have them. You're getting them from this multi. So you open the package in a little sulufon pack, which is beautiful because if you win away a couple of days to Puerto Rico or Florida. You just throw a bunch of these packs in your valise and your luggage and you're done. You're covered with almost everything. It's just wonderful. So that's the invite caute multi. I put the invite for women, A lot of women are using it, and the invite for men on special two. The invite for women has nutrients that help protect the breasts and the ovaries and the uterus and the heart and the eyeballs and the brain and the skin as a great move and good for your bones. And the invite for men has ingredients that help protect your prostate, your heart, help you with endurance and performance. That's always good. So they're all on special now. So I take the invite care multi. But a lot of people are taking the invite for men. A lot of people have taken the invite for women, a lot of people. They're unspecial and they're really worth it. It's really worth changing from the multi you're using to these multis. I would not use any other multi. And I know a tremendous amount about nutrition. I've been studying nutrition since the nineteen seventies. I've taken so many courses it's ridiculous, like to certify clinical nutritions course, but taking courses when it comes to nutrition something as big as that. Taking courses is just to start. You've got to read studies and studies and studies. I've read tens of thousands of studies, tens of thousands, and the weird thing about my brain, I retain them. I could pick any supplement and sit down and spend hours reviewing the studies in my brain. It's crazy. That's my only talent. Well, painting. I could paint. Now. I'm going to go to my last break a little early. Once again, everything you purchased today that I talk about, you buy one, you get the second one free. So you buy one to suggest a retail second one free, And if you use the following code, regardless of how you get in touch with Invite, whether you walk it to the stores anytime, or call on the phone anytime, or go on the website anytime, use this code and you get an extra ten percent off. Jerry wor Jerry my name je rrywr get that extra ten percent on any Invite product, doesn't matter if it's skincare, some kind of gummy, a powder, a liquid. It doesn't matter copsule tablets all to sick. You get ten percent off additional Jerry war going to a break be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry WOR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry w R to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, Welcome back, Jerry Hicky Invite Health. That was wonderful to be here with you. The last UH segment of the show, I want to discuss res Viritual and we have three different rest rituals. They're all on special. We have a rest Viritual the regular one it's twenty five milligram, and the rest Virtual HX, which is one hundred milligram, very popular product. And the rest Ritual Max which is two hundred milligram, which is the one I take an incredibly important product. So why did why do I take rest Viritual Max to two hundred milligram. Well, the research shows that that potency is remarkable for your brain and yourlood sugar. You know, I'm older as you get older, even though I'm fit and I have good waiste size and everything could be better, but it's not bad. There's blood sugar problems in my family. I have a trend to go to go towards pre diabetes. It's just my genetics. I'm part Norwegian. I mean it's just common in Norwegians. I'm only part Norwegian. I'm mostly Irish, and so it's more common and I have a trend to go towards pre diabetes, even when I'm exercising an eating right. It's just something. It's just the way it is. So there's certain things I take to help control my blood sugar. One of them is rest virtual. Rest virtual helps control your blood sugar. And I don't believe me. I don't have a band. I'm not truly pre diabetic. I'm not diabetic, but I'm creeping towards it, and I don't want it because diabetes is not good. Because you can speak for twenty years on diabetes, you know, nutrition problems with different health concerns. With that, you can speak forever in any event. So I take the rest viritual because when they did all these brain studies, they noticed that rest fritral was improving blood sugar control. And there's there's real biological biochemical reasons for that that I'm not going to go into. It's rather technical and dry boring. Not for me. I love it, but you know, I think for the general public data way, but they've seen in these studies where they're giving people rest virtual for their brain or their lungs because it's good for both that the blood sugar is under better control. Because they have to monitor all these things. They munder blood pressure, and they modern kidney function and liver function, all these different things, and they see again and again and again and time again and again and again that blood sugar control improves it rest viritrol. So I take it even I'm taking it from my brain. It's good for helping my blood shirt to help prevent me from going into pre diabetes, even though I eat properly, an exercise and get enough sleep. So someday I'll tell you all the things I take to help prevent pre diabetes, but not today. So the thing is that the rest virtual is tiny, and it's a complex molecule. It's called a phyto election. Technically it's a phytoelection. It's also a polyphenol. And the phyto elections protect plants. You know, plants can't run away from the sun, so they have different things they release to help protect them from the sun, like natural sunscreens. And they can't run away from the rain and mold and cold, so they after release things to protect them. And one of the most important things they release is rest ferritul. So like red grapes, they release rest ferritual to protect them from cold, from mold, from insects from the powerful sun and places like Spain, in Italy and Greece. Turns out rest Virtual also protects us. It's very tiny. It has two winds of it that are very active, and it's so tiny. It gets into your thyroid gland and helps shield it. It's so tiny. It gets into your adrenal glands, your stress glands that's at a top, your kidneys, and it shields them. And it definitely gets into the brain and protects the brain. It gets into the lungs and shows the lungs, like if you add the flu, you'd want to take some rest Virtual to protect your lungs from the flu because it gets into the lungs and shields the lung the line of the lungs, the things you breathe through, those sects that you breathed through in your lungs. Now, I take it specifically for my brain, but I know it has the wonderful side effect of helping protect me from blood sugar problems. What we call blood sugar is crazy at swings in your blood sugar that increase the risk of diabetes. So I take to two hundred milligrams. I start out taking two or one hundred milligrams. When a study came out from the very good research center in Berlin, Germany called the uh UH the max Plank Institute. They did a study in older people like me, I'm seventy one, and they gave them two hundred milligrams of respirtral every day and they did these powerful imaging studies on their brain, you know, like a functional MRIs et cetera. And they gave them all kinds of tests and everything. So some people were taking Placebo, a fake pill. Some people were taking rest Virtual two hundred milligrams, and they found that over the course of six months, their memory improved, so did their blood sugar, their blood sugar control improved. Because these people were sixty seventy eighty years old. Now they had evidence, anatomical physiological evidence to prove why the brain function was improving, why memory was coming back and getting restored, because they saw that. See they saw that rest Virtual had an effect on circulation in a really good way. It's called vaseoactive. It's vasoactive. It opened up the blood vessels in their neck and they got more blood flow to their brain, which means they got more nutrition, more oxygen, more all the good things that brain that blood can provide. And that's important because research shows that circulation to the brain declines generally between ten to fourteen percent. It's worse than smokers, it's worse than people who live near pollution air pollution, and it's worse in diabetics and people cardiovascular disease. But in general, circulations to the brain declines by ten to fourteen percent, which leads to brain cell death and less function of the brain, poorer memory, et cetera slower brain, more boring brain. So in that study they saw that circulations of the brain was restored to that of a much younger brain, like a forty year old's brain, and that the organs involved with memory were blossoming again. They were becoming younger and healthier, and they were functioning, and they were wiring together and firing together and just working properly, and memory was getting restored in these older people. And then there was a Reshuss study out of Australia, University of Sydney and a whole bunch of other places that do a lot of brain research. They do great brain research in Australia, and they gave older women rest virtual every day there's a two year study. It turns out two hundred women wound up on rest virtual, two hundred women wound up on placebo. And here's what they foundation to The brain was restored by seventeen percent. So they had better circulation in their sixties and seventies to their brain than they had in their forties and fifties. It was like they were young women as far as circulations to their brain. And what happened. Their brain worked faster, their brain was more accurate, it was easier for them to learn. Their memory improved, but so did their blood sugar control, and so did their heart health. It impacted all of these things which you would expect rest fritual to do. So that's why I take two hundred milligrams of rest viritual every morning with my breakfast. Now why our rest virtual Because it's real and it's fresh and it works. This is true rest viritual. There's two forms of rest fviritul, the assists and trends. This has two hundred milligrams of trans restpritral. That's the one that's good for your brain. And why ours because it didn't decay, it's still functioning, because it's protected from oxygen, and it's protected from sunlight and any kind of light. Any kind of light or ear destroys res viritual. So our rest rituals in these vegetable capsules with a real tight weave. We get the green stuff out of vegetables and we put it in the capsule that shields it from oxygen and light, and then we put the things that the scientists have found make rest fviritual work better that amplify the benefits to humans of rest viritual, which is querstin and grape seed extract. Quercitin and grape seat extract make rest viritual work better. There's a synergistic effect to it. You get more function. Feed bring now. Rest fvitul does one other thing for the brain. It protects the brain by repairing the protective coating in the brain. Protective barrier for your brain called the blood brain barrier that keeps nasty things out of your brain when you're younger. But when you're older, it's stiffens and it gets little cracks and it gets leaky, and bad things are getting into your brain, which is one of the reasons why older people might become depressed or anxious or have trouble sleeping, or might lose some memory. Well, the rest virtual repairs the blood brain barrier and multiple human clinical trials and it restores circulation to the brain. So it really is a powerful brain nutrient that's incredibly safe. It's also good for your lungess, it's good for your heart, it's good for helping you control your blood sugar a little bit. So all our rest virtuals are on special. So here's what's on special, because I'm almost down to time. Our probatic h checks. If you're nervous right now and it's affecting your stomach and you contipate or you have die raar or stomach cramps or anything like this, this is a safe way to repair that. It's great for your digestive it's great for your immune system to help protect you from viruses and infections, and it's it's great for allergies. It helps get rid of allergies over time. Althenian is on special. It comes from the tea plant. It calms you down, it's not addictive, it doesn't make you sleepy, so you can still drive your car or play baseball or whatever you want to do. And you take the althenie. It gets rid of all the stress within minutes. It's just amazing. It's not habit for me. It's incredibly safe. Melatonin I personally use it at night for sleep. In the past six months or so, my sleep has changed my sleeping patterns and I've been having trouble getting more than five hours of sleep. And of course, if you're stressed out, it's quite common to wake up at two o'clock or three o'clock in the morning and your mind starts wandering and then you're awake for one or two hours or maybe three, or maybe you can't even get back to sleep at all. And then the next day you're exhausted and you can't get anything done, or you're just really not enjoying yourself at all. So I've been using melotonin recently and it's been amazing for me. It's actually been fantastic for me. I'm sleeping on a melatonin a solid seven hours of pretty much uninterrupted sleep. Now it's hard to totally get uninterrupted sleep in this house because my wife tends to get up a couple of times a night, and the dogs, you know, they're dogs. I have two dogs, so they can wake you up at night, even though they're older and they're sleeping a little better nowadays. So I started taking melatonin off and on six months ago, but now it's become a regular thing for me because I'm really enjoying it. The only drawback is it takes a little bit longer to wake up in the morning if you're on melatonin. I don't think that's a bad thing. However, if you need to wake up your night, it's not a problem. Like at night or so if my wife calls me or something, I have no problem. Waking up on the melitone not a problem. So I take the melotonin about a half an hour before sleep. I relax, I lay down, bang, sound asleep. It's wonderful because in the daytime I feel great. I'm exercising, I'm cooking to an oldest coast guard to auxiliary stuff. So if you need help with sleep, you you chronically. I have bad sleep due to melotonin, because a lot of other good things come out of a good night's sleep. And if you're having trouble because of stress with energy, take energy HX. It's a mixture of active coke tench called ubiquin, WOL and pan ex gensing. Within two days, you'll feel like you have a lot more energy. Now, I put the Multi Sound Special, Vite Core, Multi Invite for Men, Invite for Women, and I put the Restiirtual Max because I'm out of time. Use this code when you placed you order. Not only will you get two bottles for the price of one fifty percent off, but you'll get an additional ten percent Jerry Woar. Use that Jerry whatever you call Jerry war whenever you go in, whenever you order on the website. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: God Plus, listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get in a additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio. And remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed