Speaker 1: Fluid Fluent RG. Welcome to Fluent Fiction Danish, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Danish with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 2: In this episode, we'll dive into an unexpected confession that reshapes a future as we witness Matthias choose heartfelt connections over career ambitions at a bustling airport.
Speaker 1: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 3: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at Plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 4: Metsi estu de algon skating. You couldn't hounce lutan dive afore a sutain skin distovin dua am kainamkik meenskamikofera a yhouzelen puren gang devan trout day Mattias have fallen fantastis job mulileno, Hence he had a banger of spainning manheva as Navius. They were sweat Asia for wilted Denmark to yemil or to foudnand holiday. We soon stood. Katrina hum Waan stayed the win manhun head fools her for ma teas samun altra her ded ma'ham selam devasweat marun for tell a denu fair and raise the vic Matthias begundhun he is demili rostero, Yeah, nol yeska for till die Mattias vend samuhin ansick the barbra bonavs tae the pursuit some hill. Yeah, well adde Katrine yeah, yeah, fools of for y lant yeavillad letter go Una for til Daddy say Katrini, there was some in tonk vector Lufti in the schooler Matthias blow over Rascal and her aldriforce the sag and Katridna filled the sudden and so the duped a kid be late. Wow the this is their slady say and Lanesomed Yeah. Also hot mild Era Katrine Yeah yeah. Also Usgapo still plusely blowed and sees the boarding go prop and unseatl Matthias Schoolvilli Scante flew of a fullish job it go and belief for UFOs Casina Iron the fools of for Katrine and Kigle Pohine Katrine, you're a gonna be d linger Lenu for bes via victim form Katrina's meal leddlem and Arson smoothish near it who held eager for vendor and will please you Adu Sega did he have one store muli for that Matthias Nigel hand fooled the environment in k me so Maney Queen Orea. Yeah, yeah, Siga you have again a fin uleh vera ca escape milk moss Asa made it and trowler loaf town. Get mattias Ika ten it won't come flew the little ul mattias on bo Maneva Prasis Bohun gavea mattias in So and Nola Ganga bought the tittim Manhlai Victia and India Mulhill Katrina fed Multa opened Sigierre Orditoki Gula loft town and some Platin nubegunsu Kotenhound's loaftown was still trouler ful men for mattias A Katrin Nustatin Puno Maa Duba.
Speaker 2: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any part you may have missed.
Speaker 4: Mettis to de augang Skate and ikubenhouns.
Speaker 2: Louftan Machias stood at the departure gate in Kubenhound's airport de.
Speaker 4: Vafort A Sultan skin git distov Indua.
Speaker 2: It was spring and the sun shone through the large windows.
Speaker 4: Mkainhamkik means kamekofora ay hooitel and prudenanciful.
Speaker 2: Gang Around him, people walked with their suit cases and flight departures were being announced over the loud speakers.
Speaker 4: Devan Trao.
Speaker 2: They it was a busy day.
Speaker 4: Matthias a full and fantaisties job mulil yu Lenin.
Speaker 2: Machias had received a fantastic job opportunity abroad.
Speaker 4: Hensiera Bangal spaining mineva as na vus.
Speaker 2: His heart pounded with excitement, but he was also nervous.
Speaker 4: De vas fasifa ViLTE Denmark ti yeml l tefotnanhote.
Speaker 2: It was hard to say good bye to Denmark, to home and to the people he cared about.
Speaker 4: Vis sun est Katrina.
Speaker 2: Beside him stood Katritna hum.
Speaker 4: Vain ste de vinn minhunel fils for Mattis somon Aldred Mahame.
Speaker 2: She was his close friend, but she had feelings for Machies that she had never shared with him.
Speaker 4: Selleme de vasered marum fatelam de nou fern reistevic.
Speaker 2: Even though it was difficult, she had to tell him now before he left.
Speaker 4: Methis be gundhun hinis de mili rosto.
Speaker 2: Machies. She began her voice a little shaky, ye hanul yes, c Fetilda, I have something I need to tell you. Metthius ven de samulhin osbuenas en sig the ba prey bona vestia pursuit some Matchies turned to her and looked at her face, which showed signs of both nervousness and determination. Yeah, yes, ll Eddie, Katritan, what is it, Katlena yea, I yeah, fool safai lamtu, I have had feelings for you for a long time. Yea villig lera go una fatil daddy, say, Katrine. I didn't want to let you go without telling you, said, Katlena, give.
Speaker 4: Us some in tune vecu luftel frinescula.
Speaker 2: It was as if a heavy weight was lifted from her shoulders.
Speaker 4: Matthias blu Rascal.
Speaker 2: Machies was surprised.
Speaker 4: Hanna Aldreforce to Lisa at Katritan, fool de soodden.
Speaker 2: He had never imagined that Katlena felt that way, and.
Speaker 4: Soga duped ailate.
Speaker 2: He sighed deeply and looked down at his ticket.
Speaker 4: Wow de vistius, lady say, and langsumped. Wow.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, he said slowly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, elsat ma Erra, Katrine.
Speaker 2: I've always cared a lot about you, Katrina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I yeah. Also, sigapol amesus kate.
Speaker 2: Ste, I'm also unsure if I should.
Speaker 4: Go plosely blued and seized the boarding gouprop and unseil.
Speaker 2: Suddenly the last boarding call was announced Metzia Scuvili. Machias had to choose.
Speaker 4: Scuante flew Of for folio Ill for Ulfoce Cassina Ironfoolsa for Katrine.
Speaker 2: Should he take the plane and pursue his job or should he stay to explore his own feelings. For Katzritna Henkigl pouhine, he looked at her.
Speaker 4: Katsritni, you've aganly lead Lena.
Speaker 2: Katsleitna. I would like to stay a bit longer.
Speaker 4: Lenu son via vitia forma.
Speaker 2: Right now, the connections we have are more important to me.
Speaker 4: Katritna smil. Lady m and Urson smoolish. She need.
Speaker 2: Katsletna smiled, relieved, but also slightly shy.
Speaker 4: Hunell if Vine and henvill plea.
Speaker 2: She hadn't expected him to stay.
Speaker 4: Adu Sega, are you sure deh van Stormuli fra.
Speaker 2: This was a big opportunity for.
Speaker 4: You, Mattiasniegel machiees nodded, Han furledenva mei so many kuino Reya. He felt a warmth inside that he couldn't ignore. Yeah, yes, siga, Yes, I'm sure ye agin a finn ulea ver casqui.
Speaker 2: Milmos I would like to find out what might happen between.
Speaker 4: Us assa madident trau lu luff town Gue, Mattias, Katrin nnen Ivan come.
Speaker 2: And so in the midst of the busy airport Matchis and Katrina gave each other a warm hug.
Speaker 4: Fleu little ulmettius on bour Meneva prasis, bohnuns Gilvea.
Speaker 2: The plane took off without Machias on board, but he was exactly where he wanted to be.
Speaker 4: Metsius in Su and Noula Ganga Bota, sitem Manholai Victya and nindiob.
Speaker 2: Mulil Mechis realized that sometimes the bond with those you care about is more important than a job opportunity.
Speaker 4: Katrina fed multe up nasigierre aditokigula luftwn sam plata nubegunsu.
Speaker 2: Katrina found the courage to open her heart, and the two walked out of the airport together, ready for a new beginning.
Speaker 4: Kubenhound's loufftwn vastel treu la foul liu mean for mattiasa Katritni putunustatn Puno ma duba.
Speaker 2: Cobenhound's airport was still busy and full of life, but for Machies and Katritna, it now signified the start of something much deeper. To Day's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are to Day's vocabulary words, first in Danish, then in English.
Speaker 4: Augan augan au gang, departure, Mulihu, mulihu, mooley, hill.
Speaker 2: Opportunity, never see seed, never see seed, never see seed, nervousness.
Speaker 4: Perslute, some hill, berslute, some hill, be salute, some hill determination, And I see ya and young see ya and m see ya announce for being, for being, for being, connection, bangy bangyangy pound, Sgi Sgi Sgi, soriy, Wulfoski, wulfosk, wulfoski, explore, little little, little, relieved, Mool mool mool, courage a Kang skating Augang skating, our gang skating, departure, gate, Hoi taila, Hoy Taylor, Hoy Taylor, loudspeaker, Royster, Royster, Royster, Shaky, four stealing four Steely for Steely, imagine boarding, good prop boarding, good prop boarding, good prop boarding. Car bon bon bone bond yad yad yade hard yem yem yim Home, Come, come, Come, hug bitsu bitsu bitso signify will Len wull Len Len Abroad, Fantast Disc, fantast Disk, Fantastic disc, fantastic Ou siga ou siga O siga. I'm sure veked, viked, veked wait Holly e Holly eh, Holly A care about lead lead, lead, take off, skin skin, skin shine, duped, duped, duped deeply claw cla cla ready.
Speaker 1: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Danish. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org slash Premium Danish. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors