Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the great America now that we have the Democratic ticket and the Democrats are going hard left. The most liberal member of the Senate when she was there, Kamala Harris, has hooked up with the most liberal progressive socialist self described socialist in America, that's Tim Waltz. And one can only imagine their goal once they get in power, if it happens to control the House in the Senate, which would be likely if they win, that the laws and regulations of the ATF will be weaponized against all Americans. And Stephen Williford is with gun owners of America, which is a great group looking to defend Second Amendment rights. And there's some odd connection to reason activities the ATF and the Trump assassination attempt. Stephen Williford, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Stephen explained to the American people how the Trump assassination attempt when Trump was shot, TFU certain rules and regulations, probably illegally to find out the owner of that gun that may have terrible consequences down the road. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact is is that the ATF is not supposed to have a list of people or a registoration of people that have guns. And yet the Secret Service, once they got the gun, they sent the serial number in to the ATF and Bob's your uncle. They got back that it was the shooter's father's gun within forty five minutes, in a very short time. And when confronted devil Bot, which is the ATF director last year, had stated that they don't have a red Street because it is illegal to have a registree. They said that they have to they have to go through basically shipping containers of information to find anything on a gun. So because they don't have a registry, and he recognized that it was illegal to and he said, we have to go through shipping containers of millions of files to find that one registration for a gun. Well, they went through millions of files real quickly, didn't they If they did it within forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: And in this case the purpose was good, but in other ways it's not good. Because Kamala Harris and Tim Wallas both believe that there should be confiscation of firearms. And we assumed I have seven or eight and I've been assume when I go through the process I buy him legally, go through whatever I can do at the point blank, et cetera, and I buy weapons that I'm told that there's not a national registry of guns, because if there is. When Kamala Harris slashed Tim Wats gets in charge and say, okay, we're going to seize your weapons, I thought it was almost impossible for them to determine how many weapons the Great American has because they don't.
Speaker 2: Keep That's absolutely it is that that, you know, And that's why it's unconstitutional for them to have a red street is because you know, if if the government decides to take away your guns knowing where they are as a national reds stree. And make no mistake here, the Second Amendment was basically to keep a tyrannical government from happening. And it absolutely you know, and that's why we have a Second Amendment, and that's why it's unconstitutional to have a redstree of firearms.
Speaker 1: But now that we know it's happened despite it being illegal, what's going to happen now? Because obviously, if the Democrats win again this November and they're going to have the most anti Second Amendment administration, will there be any any fallout from this. Assume well, let's assume Trump wins, which I think he is. I think almost by putting up these two individuals, the Democrats are going to trash the election to move on to the next one. But let let's hope that. But what happens. What happens if Kamala Harris wins and says, you know what, the power to regulate is the power to destroy. So instead of confiscating the guns, who can say, well, mister Cunningham, you have seven weapons here. It'll be one hundred dollars a year each as a fee, and you have to prove you have insurance, you have to prove you take pictures of where they're stored. You're going to have to have so much in the power to regulate, the power to destroy.
Speaker 2: And the power to deny, and the power to the power to regulate like that is the power to take everything away. And if the Democrats want a blood bath, that's the best way to find it. And again, that's why our Second Amendment was designed originally, is because of a tyrannical government out of control. When we are on the cusp of that happening, and they cheat it for the last election, and I'm gonna say that they very well because they got away with it, they will probably try to cheat again for this election. Hopefully we have a plan in place to keep that from happening, but it could very well happen. And you know, you just got to know that. Every time, you know, people say, oh, well, that will never happen in America. Human nature never changes. You can look you can look at the Russian Revolution, you can look at Nazi Germany, you can look at Manse tongue in China, you can look at all the way up to Venezuela. And in the modern era, anytime a government gets total control of your life, then they start collecting guns, and once the guns have been collected, they start murdering people.
Speaker 1: Steven Wilfer on that issue. And now that we know the ATF has acted not just illegally but unconstitutionally, what's the penalty.
Speaker 2: Well, they are claiming, you know, and Gun Owners of America is all over this. We are fighting and we're pushing to get that dismantled. We've been aware of it for some time. Please go to gun owners Org and sign up to be a member of Gun Owners of America. Through the Second Amendment concuss and stuff in Congress, we got I think it was we got a reduction in the ATF's budget by seventeen percent last session, and we're hoping to abolish the ATF completely. I'm for passing a bill where like right now we we the Supreme Court has overturned the bump stock and the force reset trigger has recently been overturned also. And somebody asked me if the ATF was going to fight then I said, sure they are, because they use your tax money to fight it. I'm for a bill that says that if the ATF does something like this on a bill that they know that they are going to lose, right, and they push it and they appeal it, that it comes out of their budget to fight it. Not the American people's pocket, but the ATF's budget. If they lose it, they lose it out of their budget. And they want to real hard on something that they know, like the force reset trigger because it's done by the same way that the bump stock was. The force reset trigger will be overturned because it is just like the bump stock, and they know, but they're hoping to appeal it and fight it and hopefully get a better Supreme Court at the time. If they lose it, then it comes directly out of their budget well, and so that would make them less likely to fight something that they know they're going to lose.
Speaker 1: And you think what's at stake. November fifth, right now, about seventy percent of the judges federal judges have been appointed by Democrats, thirty percent by Republicans. Thank god, there's those three that Trump appointed. But you can imagine down the road the Democrats, liberalists, the socialists want to control, of course, the Supreme Court. And if they control all three branches of government. Kamala Harris, Barack Usain Obama, Nancy Pelosi, a Keem Jeffries, Juck Schumer, they control all three branches of government. You can imagine the rulings out of Judge Jackson and Judge Alana Kagan and Judge Soda Maior. Imagine those three joined by three more like them. All of a sudden, the Second Amendment will we turn on its head and we're in deep trouble. So there's a lot of stake in this election, and it's really unbelievable our rights can be evaporated. As you said, Venezuela twenty five years ago, before Chavez had a vibrant middle class, that was the richest country in South America, that there were large numbers of oil revenues, natural gas. Venezuela was a functioning South American country. Now it's in complete collapse after Chavez and Madoro. It's in America. You think America is a home with the free and the land of the brave, Well, the fact of the matter is we can lose it. Ronald Reagan said, in a generation things have sped up greatly. Now it's not a generation. It's not eighteen to twenty years, it's five to six years. Because of the world in which we live, that we can lose our rights and lose our freedoms, and we have to fight like warrior poets. And the fact the ATF did illegally and unconstitutionally what it did in one case for a good purpose, but all the other cases for a bad purpose, is something. And lastly, Stephen Williford I would say this that if if the Democrats win big time November, they're going to believe the American people want these policies. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz controlled by the most radical left wing elements that Bernie Sanders crowd want these Second Amendment changes. They want transgenderism for children. They actually want larger tax increases. They want to eliminate private health insurance, which Kamala Harris says has to happen. Medicare for all get in line. But behind forty million illegals, that's what's at stake in this election. I'll ask you, here's the big question, Steven Wilford. Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, let me have it.
Speaker 1: November fifth. Let's say you and I get together November sixth, November seventh. Will the American people wake up in sufficient numbers not to put this group in charge of our country?
Speaker 2: I sure hope.
Speaker 1: So we all we have is hope.
Speaker 2: Well, right now, please go to gun Owners Org and sign up as a member. Look around there. But we have ten million, ten million gun owners out there. And this was just a stat that I found out recently, ten million gun owners that aren't even registered to vote. And if we got those ten million registered to vote, and they realized that their nation was on the bubble at this point, and this is the country we're deciding the country for the future generations, for our children and our grandchildren, and if they got registered to vote and realized how important this vote actually is. Do we want to be a socialist, communist nation or do we want to continue to hand down a nation? As hey you pointed out, Ronald Reagan himself said that the freedom is only a generation away from extinction. It's up to our ration to stop tiourney from raising its head. And it's time to get out there and vote and vote with your ever source of your being, vote with your money. Please go to gun owners dot org because we are fighting these lawsuits and it takes money to do it. Good lawyers aren't cheap, and cheap lawyers aren't good. Please go to gun owners dot org. We're in the fight like you can't believe it. You can get your source of who the candidates that support the Second Amendment are and continue to vote for that and support those candidates. Please go to gun owners dot org and find out.
Speaker 1: Steve Willeferd thank you. And I look back over the last sixteen years, and those sixteen years you had Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, Kamala Harrison charge twelve of the last sixteen years, and if we go the next four to eight years in this route, we can't recover. And once again, Stephen Willaford, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. God bless you, and God bless the great state of Texas. Steven, thank you very much. All right, let's continue, Let's continue. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand Reds Baseball kicks off at five forty tonight. Why can't the Reds play like this all the time? On News radio seven hundred WLW