Speaker 1: Hello, I am excited to have you on my couch. We've known each other for many, many years.
Speaker 2: I feel like our careers are very parallel from each other.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's funny. I was talking to my girlfriends. I was like, I'm having Phoenix. Marianna like, oh, it's gonna be great. I was like, the funny thing is is I've never had a one on one conversation. It's always been a group situation. It's gotten you know, we've done convention type things together, all those things where it's like in a work environment, you don't really get to know the person. So as much as we've known each other for fifteen sixteen plus years, it's like, I don't really know you. And then I also think at one time of our careers, people try to pit each other us against each other, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even know her to not like her.
Speaker 1: So it's like and it's also those things where two alpha females that I feel like, maybe you were a little bit intimidated to speak to me in a certain way, and I was just not really I was in my own thing and didn't really care about what anybody thinks that I was just like we did What's the bang bro One hold on was because I thought we only did because I was trying to think, we know what I was doing this stuff was that we did the Taboo photo shoot together, but it was only a photo shoot and it was really cool, but I don't remember working Let's.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me where is this the pittance situation?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm like, but so you and I were in a scene and it was for Bean Bros. And we had Champ who went to the other side right after your scene because you we we did side by side and that was also like I think, was.
Speaker 2: It before I did Girl Girl?
Speaker 3: Right before you and I.
Speaker 2: Always talk about too.
Speaker 1: I was like, because my first Girl Girl, which I did a lot of side by side, was Brionna Love.
Speaker 2: So that was like, yeah, say so.
Speaker 1: It was one of those things that I was like, I didn't remember, but that would make sense where it's like we didn't actually work together.
Speaker 2: But then, not to cut the story off.
Speaker 1: But when you say that name, I remember, and I know exactly when at that time. I was like, someone said something about him and he was like a convicted murderer. Yeah, and I was like, wait a minute, hold on, he was he's I don't know at the time if he had the case already, but I was like.
Speaker 2: Where are the lines drawn? Were we like, I wouldn't have never known.
Speaker 1: I wasn't from Florida I was, And so how do you know that someone fucking because he did something to like a girlfriend or something like. But like and I was like, so we're just fucking murderers now, yeah, okay, continue about the noise.
Speaker 2: So it was two separate scenes, and so he went over there.
Speaker 3: We kind of like, and remember, like you said, we've known each other. We have mutual respect because we're both asked girls with white girls, big asses, bam. Okay, we're in the same genre. So if you got them natural beautiful tits, I got the fake ones.
Speaker 2: It's all great.
Speaker 3: But we walked down Collins Avenue together and blocked traffic and made them go around.
Speaker 1: Oh I do remember the bang rousing the thing because I remember us. I have I have a pictures because they made us do like workout type things on South Beach whatever where we took asking. But we were going through the cars being like whatever kind of thing. Okay, But we didn't fuck each other.
Speaker 3: We did not, okay, and that never us. It was you were champ and I was with Tony.
Speaker 2: I was with the killer and Shoes I was with I mean, well.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to spill any tea, but Tony and Meghan Rain didn't end well, so there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh well, okay, so he didn't get convicted, but god, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's the crazy part of being in the industry for so long. It's because you realize certain like let's see, you realize things about people whatever, and everybody nobody's perfect, you know other things. And it's also there's no resume for porn. We don't know, like again, like there are certain people even now, like being out of the industry for five plus year, like it's been I say five, I don't know how long that runs kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing, but you know kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So it's like when you hear stories now you're like, man, like I didn't think that, but you didn't realize because you weren't in those scenarios. And also too, I always made it to the point where it's like if I had a bad experience with someone, it doesn't mean you will. So for me, it's like I've always been open as like I say, what happens, but that doesn't mean that could happen to you. So it's never someone who tried to be like, don't work with him or don't do or don't work with her, because it's like my experience could be just my energy and his energy doesn't work or but I always gave.
Speaker 2: Everyone benefit of the chance.
Speaker 1: With me and you, I felt like the reasons why we never really worked together or anything is because you were more of a hardcore performer when it came to doing like the a lot of anal and like a lot of group scenes or whatever.
Speaker 2: Was like, that wasn't my lane.
Speaker 1: So it's like I was big ass and I did my thing, but I was like, appreciate that before my thing was is like what it was funny about the indusue was you, and I think Kelly Devine was like the girls were like, well, you know, they don't like you, and I'm like, but they don't know me.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, and who said that? You said that? I'm like case and but that's the thing, is like it's the pitted part.
Speaker 1: But when you evolve in the big since you're like, okay, but who said that? She's never said anything to me You're one of those people who are really in your face a lot of people. And that's why why I say the comments of maybe you were afraid to talk to me because we're both alpha and the sense of you didn't know where I was coming from. But a lot of people are like, oh, I'm afraid of Phoenix Maria or I'm intimated her in a good way because you were such like even Savannah before she was like she was you know, she inspired me to do poor and all these things like that, she was like, Oh, she's a big one. But when they say that, it's mainly because your personality, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And I get that, like, oh what did they do to you?
Speaker 2: Did I hurt you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: But see, but that's what I loved about you from Afar maybe again. I feel like the last two to three years of my life, I've done a lot of personal work where I feel like I know I did have an ego at one point, and not an ego where I was too big to be something, but an ego to not speak to people, to just figure out, not figure out who you were, but to have those conversations. And sometimes it's I feel like time and place where it's like we never really had that time either.
Speaker 2: Is why it's like I've always wanted to have you on the show.
Speaker 1: Is because I feel like it's we've never been given that opportunity, which is like I would use You're a beautiful human being and I see you from Afar, and I know people who know you that speak very high about you. So it's like, now's my chance, Like now's the time to like fuck everything else, Like we know what's bullshit and what's not and what's said about you know whatever. It's like, I want to know the real Phoenix Marie. I want to know And that's why with Private Talk, it's about having a private conversation and getting to know someone on an intimate level and letting our fans know that we're more than just that big booty bitch, that fucking dombs all these girls. We're more than those people that we've been in the business for fifteen plus years. It's like that shows the elevation of who we are as women and also the fact of who we are as performers to be so like still relevant in the game that it is to now to what that is? So me talking all about it, but this is her show, but I just had to preface that is like one thing is what I loved about wanting to come have you here, and I've asked couple of times, is like I feel like it's just more women in our industry at the level of what we are need to be more and more like maybe just a little bit more evasive, like hey, how are you doing or what's going on? And I feel like we don't have enough of that, And so it's why I want my show to be a safe place for people to have that, to people to see the softer side of who you are and where you're going, because I feel like it's really important to show that you're human, like you can take as many dicks or pussy whatever, but you're still feelings girl.
Speaker 3: You see, I'm already was gonna cry like shit, but you're right, like a lot of people will come at me, and you know, I did Savannah's first girl girls tramp on scene, and it's like, you know, that's a big responsibility taking on somebody's first, Like you need to know.
Speaker 2: Do you hold that heavy on you? Like what? Because I feel like you may have been a lot of.
Speaker 1: Girls first when those things because you are also like maybe not in my situation where I feel like the endearing part where I could be like, hey, fuck my asshole. But some girls have watched you for a long time. It's like, do you like kind of have more grace with them or kind of prepare differently? And how do you prepare differently when you know that you're a girl's first.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like, well along, let's go throw back names, like with Jayde and James. Like she'd never done anal and she's like, I have to do an on camera and elegance giving me the showcase and I'm like, all right, cool, great, I'm all come to my apartment. I will teach you how to clean out. I've done it for like Alexis Fox.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I was. I say, Rachelle No, rachel Starr, okay call me. She goes, hey, I took your advice, but I kind of didn't do it right. And then Jules asked me to ask you again to just refresh, and it's like, I, you know, Christina with yourself, it's like anyone that ever needed me, I would be like, hey, I'm here, what do you need? Like yeah, because Adriana used to give us those little anal prep kids, which would be horrible because it prolapse girls, right, and you're just like, bro, like, that's not the right way to show girl how to get ready for anal. That's see.
Speaker 1: I like that in the aspect of me is like okay, so again, not to make this about me, and you think, but like the level whatever is is like I remember, and I was contracted with Adam and me, I think, and I don't know who you were dating or whatever at.
Speaker 2: The time, somebody. I don't think it was him.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was his, but it was it was someone maybe you weren't dating and doing something with.
Speaker 2: But they they told you I was.
Speaker 1: Doing like a bondagey type of thing, and they're like, we're gonna have her, We're gonna pay her to tell you what to do. And I'm like, I don't fuck you need anybody to tell me what to do. We've been in the business the same time. And it was nothing against you. It was that what else could she tell me that I'm gonna do that because I wasn't doing anything crazy?
Speaker 2: But what I why I say that? So I take that I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just overstepping and it wasn't you as the director or whatever saying whatever. So for me is the first time they were like, well, she's not like so then they told you, and then I think that either you were already on set, so then I didn't that didn't happen, So that for me it was like a kind of weird time because I was like, I don't want her to think it's hurt.
Speaker 2: It's just the fact.
Speaker 1: Why did y'all put me in the situation to have someone do that? But why I say, I look that. I like what you're saying about with the girls is that maybe for someone who was not done scenes before that you're taking the time and prepace because that is a scary situation to go into when you're like, hey, here's an able prep but you don't know what that fucking means. Some girls do douches in their fucking ass vice versa enema or whatever because they just put them in a bathroom where maybe in my scenario wasn't like the best case whatever, but I took it personal, which it shouldn't have been. But in your thing, it's where it's like, I think that's great to have an educator of like who has done it for several times, and you're good at it obviously, where it's like, hey, let me walk you through this one time, you tell me what you need.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you whatever.
Speaker 1: But that's why I feel like, at one point, poor people try to pit people against each other to make us not like each other, which is really silly because it makes no sense because we're fucking each other, So why would you want to make it awkward when we're like, hey, just kind of you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I never understood that.
Speaker 3: The time for Exotica and you and Lexi Bell were going off to smoke and it was in Chicago, and.
Speaker 1: Was this actually an exotic or was it before? Because do you remember when we started it was this fantasy.
Speaker 3: That was luckily it was actual one Dan was there, okay, And I just remember you and Lexi were like, we want to go smoke, and I was like, it's all you know, it was I legal a time. I was like, Okay, I'll watch Guard because we all know I don't do anything except for drink. That's it. Like if I'm gonna have anything, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Have a drink.
Speaker 3: Be chill. And I was like, I'll watch Guard. And then you looked at me and like you're gonna watch guard And I was like, I don't mind that you smoke. That was another thing I always felt like in this industry, there's people who smoke, and then there's people who don't smoke. And I always felt like nobody liked me because I didn't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because again I get with the whole conversations is like you have your side. I have my side, which I would have never I don't care who doesn't smoke, and I don't know what that means whatever for me.
Speaker 2: I smoke and I drink.
Speaker 1: I want every want to have fun, but people please are in those situations. I think for me is I can't say about myself that I was a mean girl. I just think I didn't have etiquette to talk to other females that weren't in my like wheelhouse of what I was doing. So it's like the ignorance of like not knowing how to form a conversation or like doing those things where to outside looking in you're like, she just doesn't want to talk to anybody. I'm like, actually, if you talk to me, I could talk to you all day. I love to talk. I have a podcast, I love you, know what I mean talking, So it's like those things. But I think that that's again the level of where it's like porn. Sometimes even companies we kind of like maybe we did it to ourselves of not knowing, you know what I mean, kind of like it's like sale like ships passing in the sales of nights whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like every experience is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: And I feel like if we would have just been more open to talking and just I think I think that this public conversation would happen a lot sooner.
Speaker 3: If we'd been in the same place, because again, it took like, look how many it took us. We're in season four of your show for us to finally be able to and you called me last minute. I literally out here because I was like, no, we're gonna do this. Yeah, I respect you, I appreciate you. I'm I know. Whenever like you were the butt Woman and you've been on the cover of like The Elegant Angels, big white asses, Like people be like, oh you weren't the cover You've worked with me, and I was like, I don't give a fuck about it. Cover Mike Paycheck cleared. Why do I give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah or there or that.
Speaker 1: It's that part of the covers, and they're like all the awards. I'm like, do you guys really like I love all the accolades. I feel like everyone should be awarded for what we're doing. And I think it's sometimes obviously you need things to like accolades to certain things, but it's like we all deserve, you know, flowers, We all deserve certain things, you know, we all deserve to support each other. And I don't think that that. It was more of like it was like we're pitting against things. I'm just like, it's we're really doing the same thing. What makes your dogy style better than mine?
Speaker 2: Nothing, We're all fucking dissig.
Speaker 3: I've seen the style.
Speaker 2: It's pretty, but you know, and that's those things.
Speaker 1: It's like when those showcases were the big point or the box cover. I remember when I first got in the industry, back in like Daddy d days of like we'd have like Sunday dinners at the cheesecake factory, all the older girls and I was a new They're like, well, why did you get a box from? Like I don't know, why aren't you all happy?
Speaker 2: For me. But then that kind of became the thing of like are you not supposed to be happy? Are you?
Speaker 1: Is it supposed to be such a thing where it's like any one of us could have been on one and I never And so from that point because being pitten in the beginning was like I don't want to be that person, like we all can win my like what you do, what I do, what anybody does, it's we're still gonna get the paycheck. We're still gonna fucking do whatever, and on your level. And that's what I think came in the three like three year mark of our career, because then we're like, all right, we're already established. It doesn't matter whether the fuck's going on. We don't have to like prove something in a sense.
Speaker 3: And I think our names grew exactly at the same time. And I also think that split, Like you said, Melissa's known, Yes, my real name, Melissa Phoenix. I don't care, okay, just so we all know that Melissa went more internet and hardcore, and you established with I can do Internet, I can do all the speaking roles for Adam and Eve and Wicked and everything else. That wasn't my thing. No one wanted me for that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, nobody I was really never did speak. I didn't do a lot of like I was gonzo.
Speaker 3: But you were hot as fucking you can talk, so why wouldn't they put you?
Speaker 1: But the thing is like for a long time, it's like and I'm sure you can relate that kind of because you've always had tits and asks. Like for me, there's a long time nobody wanted to see the front of me. I'm like, there was a one box cover that I remember the lady who's doing because he didn't separate box. It wasn't even her. It was before zero tolerance, third degree, and it was the thing. They're like, they're like, oh, we want you in the front, and it was just the front of me. And I was like, are you not gonna get in trouble? I was like, and they're like, no, you have a pretty face, prime like I do. That was the first time, and probably I was three already in three or four years that I had done a box cover that wasn't like looking at.
Speaker 2: Arching like rolls arch, the.
Speaker 3: Hiding of the roles. When you finally learn to perfect that, like that's when you know your ask. Girl, you're like, all, I gotta just try and grab that roll of fat and hide it and maybe it'll look good.
Speaker 1: Like see staff, I still struggle with that girl any regardless of how thin and how shape you are, that when you turn around there's roles and that's why it's like it's almost like embracing your body too. But and then the pencil tests, remember that we had to like underneath.
Speaker 3: Your cheeks the pencils or Kelly used to do spoons. Kelly put in all the silver warm She's like like trying to match me. I have the giants and like, Kelly, you in.
Speaker 1: It's just funny to like see the evolution of like we did what year did you start?
Speaker 3: I was. I tried out for Playboy two thousand and six and easily canceled. Immediately. They're like, oh no, you're.
Speaker 1: Not hot, And I was like, a cool please was it like Playboy like half Playboy?
Speaker 2: Yeah him in that time, And he was like, no, no, it wasn't half.
Speaker 3: It was the assistance. Okay, so you had to go through like the line of assistance. And I made it to like you just weren't.
Speaker 2: A type of girl.
Speaker 1: You're a beautiful woman, but we're not like the dis then with this thing, you know what I mean, like anything.
Speaker 3: Curve sizing, any type of stretch marks like I got.
Speaker 2: Those are.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you tried out for that they told you no. So then at that time did you know or have any desire to do porn prior?
Speaker 2: Like so then was never watched? So how did that jump into Playboy saying no to hey, let me take a.
Speaker 3: Dickt yeah, let me take a dick in all my holes? We can say did you?
Speaker 2: But did you? Did you start? I can't say everything because that doesn't you.
Speaker 3: Know, we weren't going straight. Please, well we can have a whole discussion. And I don't give a fuck because I'm going to. So. I had a friend whose name was Jeremy. We were dating. He was really into porn. He's like, go try go to Phoenix and see if you can get in for the Playboy. I was like, and he loves porn, I mean like.
Speaker 1: But he sent porn and to get into Playboy. So so I think for him it was like the gateway gate Yeah, okay, okay it and.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what his meant and honestly he knows what to this man? Now, No, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, can't we asked him what was your what was your I.
Speaker 3: Know, I can tell you where he lives. And I actually my mom like kind of like knows because my mom's weirdo. But whatever, but I keeping, Yeah, I went to Heart. I was still working at Harley Davidson. Okay, seven a half years. Mainly I was a single mom. And I don't think you knew that later, but yes, so I a single mom. I'm working sixty hours. It's just me, my mom and my brothers and my daughter living in kem in Arizona. We left Cali to go to Arizona. So I worked at that Harley. They had a free ticket and one of the guys won for your tickets, Stabien. Okay, and I've met a lot of girls. We'll just leave.
Speaker 1: At this time, you had had you watch porn or were you a highly sexual human being.
Speaker 2: At that time?
Speaker 3: Definitely? Five partners. I loved having sex with them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're is adventurous with your partners. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, like getting spinks with DISPATCHA and you know, I don't know if you know, like one of my rules is no spanking. Oh Okay, I have two rules. Ready, this is my only No, don't spank me and don't fucking squirt on me. Oh not, We're good because I don't want to be peat on. I'm straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I what if an accidental scorting happens, you get pissed and walk off set?
Speaker 3: No, I turn them into mops.
Speaker 2: Oh see, this is where this is where you reverse do this to me. Okay, Like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Even have girls. I can show you my phone that leave me text messages when you're you gonna turn me into a mop again? I loved it. It was fun, so it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: That's the counterplay though, It's like, bitch, I really want you pissing on me, but I will fuck you up well and.
Speaker 3: Like for me, like I did this scene with Coco Lovelock and Bridge a B which is crazy right, and Cocoa can't orgasm for real unless she does Okay, So I grabbed the hatachi and she peels all over my hatachi. So I went and grabbed a bottle of water and threw it all over her and like she had no idea what was coming.
Speaker 1: So you don't even think twice while this is happening. You just automatically go into Phoenix mode and you're like, bitch, you I told because you tell them obviously before because it's like, what's.
Speaker 3: Your no, the browsers definitely us and Nose. But the bigger thing is for me at the end of the scene, I now do my own like, hey, listen, are you good? Are you okay? Because I can be very soft, like with savannahs first Ainal Like, I was very soft because I'm like, this is my first time be meeting you. I'm not gonna go Phoenix Marie, you know, all this time in and try and hurt you because some girls like it, some girls don't. Yeah, And I could tell Savannah it's just a really beautiful girl who's into having sex and new experiences. Yeah, and you know, so I played it like that. Our second scene we did literally like two days later. It was like, okay, listen, I'm with You're with a girl Harlow Harrison who's retired again and Jesse her friend and her and I told her. I was like, it's gonna be a harder.
Speaker 2: Scene, okay, I'm like prefaces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, because Harlow Harrison is very hardcore and I was like, and she kind of was like okay, And at one point I saw her like just kind of looking like what do I do because it's not her scene time? Yeah, and then she asked shameless because shameless show it And she's all, what was the difference, And he goes, maybe you just stick to that pretty porn and doing what you like and like you look beautiful when you take dick, and she's like, but I like girls kind of like I want to learn, and I'm like, okay, maybe not the best time to learn is in those experience things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I also think though too.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things like once you work with the performer in those things, it's like you also know, especially the experienced performer, either know you have it or you don't right and not have it that you can't do a successful scene.
Speaker 2: But the type of scene, right is because even.
Speaker 1: Like with me, you know, I had the conversation is like I wasn't I never was with a girl ever in life, Like in Texas we kiss girls when we were like drunk, but my friends we didn't do that, and I'm like, yes we did, but I was like, but I could never express myself because I liked some of it, but I couldn't experience even more because I was shut down and a drunk setting. So when I got to porn once, I finally did it. I when I used or when I had Brianna Love when they said she really liked girls, so for me it was like she was your first was it was Brianna Love and then Belladonna, so I was spoiled off the gates. So for me, it was like it was girls that I really liked girls. And then I had also been in scenes that when we were like with other girls, but they would fake eat pussy and I was like, first of all, don't put your face on the side of my leg, and I'm like, I get your pussy, good bitch, I know. So for me was I was super picky more with women than men because I was like, I want a girl who's borderline lesbian and really open with their sexuality.
Speaker 2: Because you're we're like, I'm not a I'm a pretty performer.
Speaker 1: I was, but I want my makeup's not looking the same, like my eyelashes fucking in someone's at whatever, but I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not looking his asshole.
Speaker 1: But in scenario, yes, Okay, you know, I have a weird situation with Manuhil that we worked in the beginning, but because Max husband and him were friends and I was friends with his ex wife, like at the time we were friendly, we stopped working together, so he's just more a friend.
Speaker 2: Nothing that happened.
Speaker 3: A lot of people take.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things, you know what I mean, It's it's not fair. It's just for me. I understood it at the time.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, again, I was doing other things, so I didn't really care and it was already looking those things where it's like how do you go back?
Speaker 2: So I'm just like to each his own.
Speaker 1: And also there's so many other people like fuck you, Like you don't fuck me because of somebody else. Cool if you want to pick sides, because you're might fuck you too.
Speaker 3: And guess what, I'm gonna go ahead and be over here.
Speaker 1: Because so going back to how you say that, like with certain girls, you have your own procedures of like checklists afterwards, is that that happened because something happened to you or because other things. The way the industry is now where there's different protocols where people now that you think that maybe something was a good scene and then they go on their social media and say abc D so kind of walk us through that, like did something.
Speaker 2: Happen is there? Like what is your checklist? Like how do you know when to say it?
Speaker 3: I think the big thing is so browsers, you know, we come to set, we go over our checklist. It has this other space and no one really fills it in And what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean by other space?
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, like if you were to say, oh, by the way, if you call me a horror, I'm gonna slap you in the face.
Speaker 2: Okay. I need to know that.
Speaker 3: And that's not one of the things. So I always to ask girls like, hey, what verbiage are you okay with? Can I call you a cunt? Are you okay with this? What is the number one thing that really does make you count?
Speaker 2: Trigger?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I need to know happy and sad?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And so I'll go over on camera and then but do they know at that time as females, because sometimes I say it feel like like sometimes you don't know unless you're in the situation.
Speaker 3: So I have mercy for that, Okay. So I will tell a girl if we start getting into something and you want to try and play around with it, and then all of a sudden like, hey, listen, the position's good, but I can feel your energy is a lot Melissa. Then I'm going to be like Phoenix Mercy and just say in a cute way.
Speaker 2: So like a safe work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not a stop. It's not like you did anything wrong or switch positions.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then I'm like, cool, we're good. Like she's not mad at me. She knows like, hey, I don't like that now, or I don't like it like this, and maybe if I had a real diket it felt better, okay. And so even when there's a real dick involved, if we do a tag team like with Coco, like I made I wrote like squirting horror across her chest. I actually made Bridget write it and like lip gloss.
Speaker 2: And then this is something that came off the dome like that, like I'm just having fun.
Speaker 3: Okay. I was like, let's just try this. I don't really like, I'm very blessed that the directors respect me. Yeah, because we've been in so long.
Speaker 2: They're like Melissa, that's because they know they know that you know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And I'm never going to hurt anyone ever. I've never heard anyone on set have no desire. I had a girl that there's only one scene I've ever done where I was like, she said, I feel like the toy is raping me. And I got up and I said I'm leaving and I was like, I will not do this scene. You were like this, yeah, and it was just the beginning. And right before that, she's like, my man's got a big bb I love deep throat, I love So it was like, you just told me all these things. I gave her three toy options. She wanted the one the director wanted because she wanted to make him happy, and I'm like, boo, like, don't do that. And I told her from this point on, I'm like, don't do anything you don't want to do. Yeah, don't tell me ahead of time. You've watched all my stuff, you're super fan and really you're fucking terrified and cry right after the beginning of the scene.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel as a performer and like who you are? Walking into those moments when someone that you're working with tells you I'm your biggest fan, I've watched all your stuff.
Speaker 2: How does.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel because it could go two ways. It could be really good or I could go really bad. There's only two right, really bad.
Speaker 2: In my scenario, it's always been bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anytime I hear that, I'm like, fuck, we're gonna have a horrible day because mine mostly is just with the men. But that means for me, with that happens, they can't get their dicker. Yep, they're overly excited. They're either gonna like they don't know what to do and they don't know how you have to act really that you're just like I would have rather you just said nothing, yeah, right, because then I would have had more empathy. But now I'm like, how can you say you're a fan and then that happens? So like, how do you feel with I'm sure you get more females because you're doing more dommy type things.
Speaker 2: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Because you also too, you're especially now it's like you're on a grey area where you don't want to cross people's boundaries. You want everyone to have fun because we're not doing it to hurt people. We're doing it for a show, like a show. Fans like to make it whatever. But a part of why you're a great performer is that the same way when people talk about the men, is like you're a performer that can bring out the things and the woman that maybe I can or savant whoever you're.
Speaker 2: Working with, can't. So it's like, how do you place yourself still in Like where do you go from there?
Speaker 3: You know? I was on set today getting my makeup done so I could pray for you, and I noticed one of the it was a boy girl girl scene and I'm not in the scene, okay, all right. I came in it was cleared that I could come get my makeup done. So I realized that one of the girls had a very outgoing personality and super happy, and the other one was extremely reserved. And I'm looking at the dynamic and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 3: Someone needs to help them bond because the two girls weren't speaking. She's not talking the makeup artists and she, like I said, I kept telling our vieval she had natural boobs. They were beautiful, and I was like, yo, your body's insane, Like can I show you a position like you might like? And I was like, you can totally tell me to go fuck myself. Phoenix and we're good and I will respect that, and she goes, no, what, and then she did the pose and her breasts were gorgeous in her butt was gorgeous, and I'm like, awesome. I then like said some like sweet things to her, and she came and sat down next to me when I was getting my makeup done, when it wasn't her turn to talk right on the script, and she just kind of was like, I'm gonna be like Urban X, like one of the trophy girls. I'm gonna do all these things and awesome, that's amazing. And I just looked at her and I'm like, you're not talking to the people you should be talking. So you clearly don't want to be with the male talent and you're clearly not into the female Why not just tell everybody now so we don't have an issue later. And then you're just kind of like, oh, but if I can bring it out of her just by three or four compliments, why aren't other girls sharing this knowledge? Like, just be nice to these girls. They're new. She's a year in. Yeah, people think that's old. That's not old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean I completely agree. I think that it's a dynamic of power play.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one of those things that sometimes I think that people don't know who's like in charge, not in a sense like the director in that sense, but like some people don't want to step on toes. Some people just gravitate in. They're like someone like yourself, who's like, you're you know what you're getting. You're a big personality. You're gonna talk to everybody, from the person who greets you at the door to the mark a person whatever, and then some people again, And I think about this, and the level of when I first started, like in the year is because I'm a talkative person when I'm comfortable.
Speaker 2: I'm not when I don't.
Speaker 1: So if that's why people misconstrume me, they're like, oh, you're just a bitch. No, I'm just observing my surroundings because it's like I don't know what it is. So I feel like a lot of girls that don't know where it's like there should almost be not an etiquette class in a sense, but like there's more like again, it's the camaraderie of like if more women spoke about the unspoken, it wouldn't be such a like like a challenge is because we've all signed up to take but people take different ways. So it's like some people you know what I mean. So that's why it's like the levels of like what are we really getting into? And now I feel like and correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not on sets like that. But now I feel like it's more of a guidance of where before it was just like you either get along with this person or you don't. You have a no list and it's you have to get a checklist of what you want and then that's what it is. But then now it's like there's someone on set and like you're contracted with plazars and you know, they told me that there's like someone to make sure that the females are like are taken care of, which I was like, that's such a cool concept. Is because a lot of even though our business is women like women driven, right, it's it's men ran and so on some sets you'll have a big scene but there's no females other than the talent, and you may not know is that you're about to get fucked, but you also don't have like you don't know if she's like your team player yet or like how she gets down and like you said, maybe she's a year in and she doesn't know her place where it's like I think that those things, more things need to be in place and where like the same going back on I think where it's like with you being on a set being like, hey, just giving advice in the setting of you're just giving free knowledge. You didn't show up, but you went there to get your makeup for something clearly different, but you just still seeing what the scenario is. Is I think good to have someone just say that I don't know how you presented on a stage, like on a level of browsers whatever, if that maybe is the talent liaison or whatever, but I feel like it's just a safe space. Is that we at the end of the day, we're fucking yes, and it's the most intimate thing that anybody.
Speaker 2: Can do and it's there forever and we're great at what you do.
Speaker 1: But you also need a comfortable space to let that happen, so you could fucking come.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a lot of those things come to place, and so that's why I'm really happy that the industry has moved more towards the women being more like secure and more being okay, is because I feel like nobody cared about us before. Nobody cared that if you had a bad time, nobody cared because social media wasn't as big back in the day. If you if you tweeted something, they didn't care what it was because they didn't have repercussions.
Speaker 2: Now it's it's a gift and a curse. I feel like there's girls that.
Speaker 1: May speak they didn't speak on step, but they're speaking on their social media, which I don't.
Speaker 2: Think is fair.
Speaker 1: I don't until you say and address it and then maybe you're not hurt, then okay, I understand there's a second another result, but I don't think it's fair when nobody knew that you felt that way and that point. And that's why I feel like the talent liaison and those things are better to have in place where it's like, if you just have a safe space in an outlet, then let's go from there, because we can all do more if you feel safe, you know, even speaking and communicating. We feel more open and vulnerable when we have a platform that we don't feel judged, we don't feel whatever like we're already going to be told, oh you take dick Oh you're a whore. Okay, cool story next next, But how can I be the best whore? How can I be the best you know what I mean and do it? And that's you know why outside looking in with you is I commend you for being such a big presence in the dawn world but being so kind hearted where it's like a lot of people don't they don't give a fuck, Like if you were to have be a man in the same situation, you would be like, you know, they would suck a.
Speaker 3: Different misogynous person. Oh you just hate women.
Speaker 1: You're giving both sides, and that's what I give with me is like you you clear like it, really get off to it, and that's again why you're good at what you do. But it's like now you're like, but if I do and they don't, how is this gonna work? And it doesn't look good?
Speaker 3: So it's like to back off.
Speaker 1: Do you have something that you or maybe maybe throwing in the ears, like where you could be like an advocacy for these women and like do something in that sense, because I feel like there needs to be.
Speaker 2: More of that.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of where I if I am working with a new girl, I actually go over, like, hey, what do you do like if you get a used infection, Like what happens if you have back to your vaginal system. I'm sorry, guys, this is gross for you guys, but educational mus we're here for the ladies also, so fuck you guys. But it's like, these are the things that we didn't really talk about ask I'm like, hey, listen, I hope you're not propping with the butt plug. Like you can actually stretch your coaling because that's elasticity. It's a sphincter muscle, so small glass toys are better for it. Make sure you're using the proper loob. Make sure you tried the lube before you go to set, like, hey, this is mine. Invest in yourself and your own well being, Like, hey, pure Silicon lube is, in my opinion, of the best of loob ever. This is my loop. I bring my loop set. Yeah, because not everybody provides it. Yeah, browsers, they have twenty different loobs all in a case. Here you go, and they get cleaned after every time they get used. Everything's cleared. I think the talent liaison part needs a little bit of cleaning up on all sets because.
Speaker 2: Is brass was the only one who has that or other set.
Speaker 3: Gamma does as well, so gamocytes. So if you're on free mills, they have it. I always say it wrong. I believe it's blessa they like they do. It's become more of a common thing because we want to make sure one I don't want to be me toot on a Twitter.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I feel like you're one of those people. That's very a great area because you're the domb and those things.
Speaker 2: That is why I ask, is that why you chose your video?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that, And also it's I want to make sure that if I work with you again, like some performers do great like Coco Lovelock was the one that peede on me and I threw the water and off on stuff and she loved it, and she goes, I think this is the first time my life have actually been dombed by anyone. Yeah, and they said are you okay with it? Like would you do it again? Do you want to? And then like I see her avan right after she goes, when can we shoot again? And I'm like, okay, calm down.
Speaker 1: That would be a good feeling though, Yeah, because it's like you're you're also in a in a space where a lot of those girls, I'm sure don't trust a lot of people. So it's like to know that you're the one who's trusted in those situations. I feel I feel like has to be like a like out of the bat or like your own trophy of that you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And you know I never won any awards. I've won every Hall of Fame award that could ever be given a mom and from expus on, how does that make you feel? It makes me feel like they want me to retire.
Speaker 2: But who is they? And why do you feel that way?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know, I think when we hit a certain point, especially when our names are as big as they are, well I feel like yours is a little bit more honest, Like you got the accolades from Avia and you've gotten your accolades and multiple scenes and you worked hard for it.
Speaker 2: But to a point.
Speaker 1: But and the like catch twenty two is there never been personal awards. It's never been on those levels. Ever. It's been movies I've been in, or companies that have done certain things and we all know it's political at a certain like thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, you won every ass award.
Speaker 2: There is woman fan awards, so yeah, that made it more.
Speaker 3: I think you've done both, haven't you.
Speaker 2: Well, the ass Award is only a fan award, so it's it's it was a fan voted awards.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's like that was the only one that I really cared to have that I knew, and it was for four years in a row.
Speaker 2: Was because I knew I earned it properly.
Speaker 1: It wasn't because somebody I didn't fuck somebody I didn't I play the game or whatever.
Speaker 2: And the one thing for me was that.
Speaker 1: I'm not an ass kisser in general, and not because I can't be. It's because I don't feel like it's necessary. I treat everyone like it's like I'm an equal if we put our pants on every single day, and the same so for me as if you show me respect, I'll show you respect. Now again, there's been people that I haven't had the conversations to have any respect.
Speaker 3: So you just you're just there.
Speaker 1: You're just But for me, I'm also Southern, so I'm nice, but nice sometimes doesn't mean that I'm like being like indulging in something. So it's it's I feel like the older I've become is like I choose to have the conversation. I don't like small talk. I like I like in depth conversations of like getting to know something's.
Speaker 3: Go to dinner, Let's go and have like tell me.
Speaker 2: About like what really is going on?
Speaker 1: Like how did you not having an award and only Hall of fame like really make you feel I'm sure it doesn't feel good. You had a lot of people do these things where it's like, you know, you should have won something. That's why I went before. It's like we all deserve an award, we all deserve to be praised and looked at, like you know what I mean of those things where it's like it shouldn't just be Oh, if you get this, then you're the best person, or your name's bigger. There's no reason that my name is bigger than your name. Your name is talked about just the same as thing. You're still current in the industry, you're still really loved it within the industry of the people in the in the like. For me, I think it's more of the respect you get within your industry and the people that they have, you know, in the longevity of what that means. Yes, and I think that, and then and then it's the fans, and then it's like in what that does whatever? So I feel like in those realms it's like you should have gotten awards. They're more than just a hall of fame. You should have done things.
Speaker 2: But I think that it's sometimes overlooked.
Speaker 3: That also that people thought winning these awards would change their lives financially.
Speaker 2: Or that, and they're almost in a sense that I don't.
Speaker 1: And it's not taking anything away from Avian or excess that is, but it's like a paperweight. I have them, I respect them, I love them and everything, but none of them takes that away from you or the next girl or whatever. So it's like it didn't make my scene rate more money, it didn't make my like check like we're still getting.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was like, what does that really mean to you?
Speaker 3: You know? And it's like it's nice, like you said, to be acknowledged amongst your peers. You know, we've been at all the same award shows our mutual friends from the start to when they all left, and there's not many of us left. Most have voted, unfortunately, Rest in peace to all those we know a lot of big names to come to our both of our heads, our friends have you know, gone down paths that have chosen not to be here and to still, like you said, be relevant, be a part of be participating. You doing this allows yourself to still share, like, hey, this is one of my stories, Like how do you feel about your stories? And these new girls are like, wow, this is your story. I was at dinner with like a whole bunch of performers ranging from like Angela White to Lexus Fox and all the way down the line, and I started seeing a story with about Jason and some evil angel stuff and they just looked at me at their mouth open, like wait, you did what you did? Who?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? And I was like, I don't know, That's just what we did back then. We did crazy shit.
Speaker 1: So what would you say is your craziest soun scene situation that people in that situation to be like what the heck?
Speaker 2: Like what is a crazy story? Like, again, you're a performer who's hardcore. Something that's crazy to.
Speaker 1: You may not be crazy to some of the fans, Like, but what is something that stands out that it was crazy?
Speaker 3: I did a scene for Jason for Evil an he is not. We will not discuss that on camera. Me and you, we'll talk about that definitely so long. I know, I'm all but yeah, see and those are the ones that are crazy, right. So mine was I wish it would have been. It was a pretty sloppy scene, pretty sloppy number two and it was me, Tory Lane, Jessica White and or Jennifer White and just come more. Me and Jason are walking around this giant house and he pulls me the bathroom. He goes, hey, I got a great idea. I'm like, what's your great idea? Yes, toothpaste up your asshole. And I was like, excuse me. I was like, who comes up with toothpaste? It will burn? Don't do it for some reason? My assholes, you know, indestructible. I've done some fucked up ship like we all we all know it, okay, but I so I was like, I don't know. I guess toothpaste is that you want? He goes yeah, So everyone gets a lovely toothbrush. And what I had to do was three stripes in an aqua fresh three stripes out. Now you got free promotion. They better pay you one this by the way, you why aren't you.
Speaker 2: Put your name like it was fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Off off of Aqua Fresh because it came out of Phoenix's ass. But I literally had to push it out and then torush way worse onto a white couch because you know, porn in our white couches. Then they took the toothbrushes to would pry open my asshole, and then they brush their teeth and spit brush toothpaste into my ass and then they'd keep digging and brushing their teeth into my asshole. And then because I hadn't eaten in seventy two hours, then well blacked out my tit accidentally and uh, busty lifeguards number four.
Speaker 1: Whyn't you fought more people in your life? Like a traumatic situation? Well, it was like it was one of these things if someone asked me to do this, I love you to death, but I would fight somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who oh for fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 1: Even if I was the girl who pried your asshole open with the toothbrush, I'd have an issue.
Speaker 2: Were you like is this healthy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh I remember, like was the couch still white? Yeah? So you were clean because you said something you were good?
Speaker 3: I think that three days back to back, and my rule is you don't eat U. The last cut off meal is four pm the day before you're about to shoot. So I would clean out like shower enema. I'm really big on shower animas. If you guys don't know what they are, google it yourselves, enjoy and I shower enema. And then if I knew it was back to back to back, I was like gummy bears. You've heard. I don't know if you ever did that, Sugar.
Speaker 2: I was never an anal girl. Yeah, I know I didn't do that, but you did one or two. I've done like five.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's only about five.
Speaker 3: All three of them were probably on your O app. That's why I don't know none of them.
Speaker 2: Really, No, I never and there's no on my own app. Just nothing.
Speaker 1: It was all in the industry. The first one was with Meg's husband. There was probably two after that, and then Jules Jordan, Marcus dupri and Mick Blue Great so it was about Yeah, that was really the only ones.
Speaker 2: But you're very very select.
Speaker 3: Do you want to use some toothpaste? I have some of my bag.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna think about the toothpaste the same again, like I have bo look at your scenea and be like, what is this babe?
Speaker 3: Then set on firewall fucking what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally scene Yeah, okay, let me talk about Let's go back to this, Like I feel like this is almost like I also have a thing on my show. I say, I'm Doctor Texas without the PhD. But girl, why are you such a people pleaser? Why are you letting these people fucking set you on fire, fucking put toothpaste up your asshole? And dude, god knows what else that you haven't told us here at private talk? But why because again, if you like it, to each his own. But I also know you like a point of it because you like the like thrill factor. But you damn well know who you do not like being set on fire while you're fucking you actually.
Speaker 3: Did cool, So it's crazy. So I'll tell you this set on fire fucked up part after well, it was set on fire, set on fire was there was this guy who was a kink. His name is Marstro. He would light your body on fire, and then your whole body, my whole body. And then they said, would you mind trying to fuck Jason Brown while you're on fire and Jason's you know, big BBC like brother, and I was like, okay, so I'm trying to deep throat him and fire wraps underneath my thigh and I literally pulled his cockaway and go hot and they knew that, like put the fire out, and it had wrapped, and my hair's in a bun. I'm sweat and greasy, so it's like an alcohol and so yeah, it's a semi barrier. The problem is, so I do it, Okay, have a good time, new experience cool. I'm all, trust my girl. I scared you on some shit. But the next week I'm on set with skin Diamond. I'm not hot. I wasn't fortunate enough to have sex with Skinn Diamond, but I love her music, not talking to her, but she goes, you know, I have a phoenix on the side of my body and I was like yeah, and she goes, it's because I was burned and they did it inappropriately and all the scaling was from the burn marks and it was to cover it. And I was like, where were you last a week when I was doing the stupid shit I've had Bobby Starr put my feet in water and electrocute the water and myself and then beat me until my feet came out, and you.
Speaker 2: Thought that it was great.
Speaker 3: You loved it about the fact either trusted Bobby had done it before and she didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bitch, I'm not trusting anyone to beat me in the water.
Speaker 1: Like living again, different to performers, but I value that you are that open to be like, hey, we're in a safe space to do these things. But girl, there's some deep rooted shit in their Doctor Texas is here for you because at the end of the day, too is there's a level of pushing yourself and there's a level of safety.
Speaker 2: There's a level of all these things.
Speaker 1: But at what level do you stop from pleasing everyone to pleasing yourself Because if you came up with it, bout yourself. Okay, it's fine in some things we don't know because we want to do it, test it. So you want to do things.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's almost it's like now that they know, you'll fucking do everything. Bitch. No, I'm like, I could know. Is that around, But I'll be your fucking agent. I don't give a fuck your.
Speaker 3: Not doing that. Think about it.
Speaker 2: Boundaries who came up to me.
Speaker 3: Tony t was like, hey, here's some photos and if you could, you know, lift this performer and like slide to me. These bodybuilding chicks like man handling dudes sucking their dick in the air. And I was like, okay, First of all, I can't overhead press and suck somebody's dick. I know I can't do that, but I could probably do some of these things. And I was like, is this what you guys really want me to do? Do it? You've never seen the Jordi flip?
Speaker 2: No, I don't watch porn it is.
Speaker 3: There was no way. I'm a person in the room. Have you seen that? So where I flipped Jordy?
Speaker 2: You flipped Jordi? I can't remember I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: So you flip him and his dick is so hard hard And not only that, but I was a man.
Speaker 1: My dick would go inside my body if you Some bitch lifted me up and was like, ah, whatever you're doing to it.
Speaker 3: Geordy spoke no English, only Spanish, and thank god my Spanish is okay, so he's like yeah. I was like, I'm all are you okay? I was like, basically, are you okay, Like are you okay? And he I'm I'm all okay, and you'll be like, yes, this fine, and I'm like, okay, I hope.
Speaker 2: You mean it.
Speaker 3: I curl him against this fireplace and blow him. Then here's what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I mean I physically.
Speaker 2: Curl pick him up, like he's facing you and you're picking him up and you're.
Speaker 3: Just putting sucking his dick like that. No, it gets worse. So now I gotta figure out how to get him from the wall okay to this bed where I'm supposed to start fucking him. I can't do it gently because there goes the dam aspect of it that these guys are jerking off to. So I tombstone pile drive his ass into this bench.
Speaker 2: And I was like what am I doing?
Speaker 3: And Tony's like, you're doing great, You're doing great.
Speaker 1: All of this is off the top of your head. You're like, where I'm over here picking this guy up. I'm gonna bam.
Speaker 3: Because then alexis I have to flip him. I should have been. I'm like, unfortunately the sucking dick got in the way of the wrestling. Fuck you ww But like I had to flip him upside down so he could eat my pussy while I sucked his dick, and he's inverted, so.
Speaker 2: You did like a Prince Joshua on on Jordi.
Speaker 3: But because Prince used to roll him up right and then fuck him me, I'm literally like upside down with them, and I'm like I do with girls and guys. So like this scene with Jordie. Then I'm like Tony, He's like, we need a good finisher, and I was like, I don't know, and it was remember that Superman is whole. Hey, so I live Superman while he's fucking my ass and he's like full arms out and I'm like, I'm doing this, he's doing this and the camera I was like, what the fuck are we doing here? Then it became the thing, and you know how many girls dropped other girls do some.
Speaker 2: People were trying to do what we were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, Well the companies were like, oh, hey, Lauren Phillips, so you're really big, why don't you try it with so and so? And Lauren's like, you know, I just have special strengths. We're gonna say that, so it's not an inappropriate word, but it's like i just have special strength that I can do that to people. Yeah, I Seth Gamble. I curled it two o five into a wall, and that was the only way Seth got to fuck me.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised his dick was so hard after that. Like any guy, not just him, but any guy.
Speaker 1: Like for me, it's the man aspect, right because like I'm an alpha, right, I let I love things Like for me, I used to alfa females. It was just so I used to pick girls on myself and that was like it was like the whole what was that movie, the car movie with Vin Diesel and Paul Yes, so the scene where he picks up this chicken in the garage and he's sucking his girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so had I loved it.
Speaker 1: So every girl that I would we I would domb so I would pick them up and I would do that. I didn't get we're two big bitches. I don't think we could dob each other. That's the problem. So it's like I could do that, but imagining, like so, if I were the flippers doors and someone me, I would feel I don't know, if I had a dick and someone's curly me to suck my dick.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know how I feel about for these men that did it. But a lot girl, more power to you. I mean, what do you bench? I mean, do you work out for these scenes?
Speaker 3: Because that's the thing I get. Like I had a dude run up with me at Exotica. I'm in heels, okay, and you know, you know, I'm not really like into the dresses, like this is my nice war for you today, don't be jealous. I was going to wear legings and she's looked at me like and also I know better. Okay, yes, ma'am, I'll put it on the nice clothes exactly, doctor Texas, I will not do that. But it was so funny because like I had this guy I'm in like probably a body suit and like some type of pant with it. He came running full speed. He's six then but six three and jumps on me and I catch him and I'm in heels like fucking the Gucci like seven.
Speaker 2: Inches matrix that bitch and made him fall and he literally he.
Speaker 3: Goes, I need you catch me, and then I let him go and I was like, fuck you for doing that, and he goes how much do you bench? And I was all, I don't know because I don't bench. I just lift you little fucking bitches up. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get why people like it, but that's just so you don't even work out, Like, no.
Speaker 3: I don't work out at all.
Speaker 2: So how do you have this power strength that you're picking up dudes and sucking dig.
Speaker 3: Italian That's what I'm going with. I'm Italian, it is my Italian.
Speaker 2: Genes, Italian stallion.
Speaker 3: Baby, it's all core and ass like you're lifting from your legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it's just a lot.
Speaker 3: You can do it. Come on, I'll go find a guy for you able to go outside.
Speaker 2: I would laugh hysterically. First of all, the thing is is like women I could do because I can doe. If I were a dam a man, I just can't even.
Speaker 3: Can you switch well with no?
Speaker 2: Like being like a sub to not full sub.
Speaker 3: So like I now that we are in our positions and we are older and we're even having these conversations, we're actually getting to know each other. I feel like if we were to ever have a girl girl scene, it's not a fight scene. It's like kind of playful like where you'd like choke me and kiss me and then like vice versa, and like it's about.
Speaker 1: For me, I'm about power duality, so in those sense whatever, So it's for me, it's about again why I love what you've said throughout the show. It's about it's not like you could tell that you like it based off of what you're saying whatever. And it's the same way for me as a performer. There's things that I loved being dombin certain things, and I love exploring my sexuality certain things. So I definitely think it's the power duality of why two alphas can work together, or even alf two alpha male and female can work together if you were communicated and also know each other's boundaries, and I think that it would be great. So that's why it was like I I get the sexual aspect of that. For me, when it comes to the male counterpart, I don't. I my lady boner is inside my body when I'm doming a man because I can't. I can verbally yes, but I want to be overpowered by a man, so that role I can't switch. But with females, I definitely can do both. And my male my male counterpoint too, like if they want to be done like I could playfully do things, but I want you to put in my place exactly like that and that kind of thing. So that's why I think it's it's interesting with someone like yourself is because you're so you have so much confidence and sexuality and who you are is why you saying that, Hey, I don't lift weights, but I can pick this fucking bitch off a man of whatever it feels for you is, but that's your truth. So what comes across the sexiness is that's just who you are, you know, And that's why I feel like it comes across as authentic and not like like what is she doing?
Speaker 2: Is she trying to do too much? Whatever?
Speaker 1: No, you're just doing it because off top, I remember being in scenes like and especially female stuff is like because most girls get boring. They're not like innovative storms, just like what can I do to make this fun? We have to be like hands on deck. We got to do things all the time. I'm touching, I'm grabbing, I'm doing something. So it's like you got to be innovative. So I get that aspect of it. Yeah, the power play, it's crazy. I don't I don't think. I don't think I want I even I lived weights. I don't think I want to bench press a man.
Speaker 3: I plan on bench pressing.
Speaker 2: No, but I mean the fact that you can do that for me.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, I've done other things.
Speaker 2: And it just doesn't give me off as much.
Speaker 3: No, Like I let Aiden Star recently beat the shit out of me. I was like Aiden and everyone's like, she's so little and you're so big, and I'm all, well, why can't she dom me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I let Jenna Hayes dom me. It was because I knew what it was. But she she's like, she asked me, she like, can you she and I dom you? I'm like, okay, So she tied me up in bondage whatever. It's not something that I particularly lit over or whatever, but it was hot in the nature is because I knew what the role play.
Speaker 2: Was, right, and you know, and I get it. People want to domed the big booty.
Speaker 3: Okay, tie it up. Make sure my ask like super fat, We're good, Okay, shaky shake, let's go.
Speaker 2: I love it all right. We're gonna play truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ask you some crazy questions, which I feel like this whole interview has been pretty crazy itself, which I love. I feel like there's so many much more. I think we could have had a whole other hour to really be talking about lots of things.
Speaker 2: But we'll have a part two.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go all right, truth with Texas is We're gonna ask you four different types of questions. Kinky, naughty, spicy, romantic.
Speaker 3: All those things.
Speaker 2: I know you're all of those things, all right? Handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 3: Blindfold?
Speaker 2: Wow? This place? You've ever had sex in a.
Speaker 3: Tree with Tommy Gun and Ricky White? Oh?
Speaker 2: Two people?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Choked and spiked? Which one?
Speaker 3: Definitely? Don't spank me. That's how you get hit.
Speaker 2: She's authorative? All right? Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 2: What is a form of your dirty talk? Can you give us an example?
Speaker 3: Usually it is please choke me, daddy, because as far as your cock can come inside of my ass, I'm going to scream and my pussy's gonna squirt on you. Stuff like that. I like it.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest you take it into your asshole?
Speaker 3: Everything? I mean, I've taken two dicks in my asshole, one of my pussy and then we had a relief guy because I've never done a gang bang, but we had one guy on the side and for a photo. I was like, come on over here, just put in my mouth, see hi. But I could do like three probably easy.
Speaker 2: Did you put a great goosebottle on your pussy or your ass?
Speaker 3: It was a champagne bottle and my asshole. Okay, the first browsers live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, I like it, luber Spit.
Speaker 3: Depends on the deep of the depth of the throat. Like if you drink in lemonade and all.
Speaker 2: The you're going to talk about loop, you're definitely you said you like your loop.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I like lube.
Speaker 3: I'm open if my partner's into it. Because there again is the pH balance and the education part. It's like if you're smoking a shit ton of weed and now I'm spitting in a girl's resigina and she doesn't in my mess up the pah, yeah, trust me.
Speaker 2: Biggest turn off.
Speaker 3: Hygiene. Okay, I'm gonna go with hygiene.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been a part of the Mile High Club?
Speaker 3: I have not. I've given a blow job. I don't think that counts.
Speaker 1: Okay, ever hooked up with the friend's sibling. No, sadly role play what is your favorite type?
Speaker 3: Good question. I don't think everyone everyone's ever asked me that role play?
Speaker 2: And do you role play on your personal life? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I try to like dress up and like my current guy. Obviously there's a ring on my finger. Uh, he is very like kind of vanilla. He just he's like, I love you. His role play is please come to bed with no makeup on, no clothes and just be read it for me to like he suck all your holes. Yeah, he wants Melissa and that's.
Speaker 2: It okay, and you're still actively shooting. Yes, and he loves all of that too. Is he not?
Speaker 3: Necessarily? Is he love it? I think, except he is at a point where he wishes. Obviously my income didn't come from what we do. And he would love to do a podcast. He's like I'd love to do and only fans with you. But he's a professional skier. I don't care. His name's Tanner Hall. He's won fourteen X Game gold medals. He invent a freestyle skiing does and like I tell everyone, I'm all you know, he may not be someone else's cup of tea fine, but he is such an icon. He's like us in porn. That's what he is to skiing. And I told him, kids are looking up to you. We don't have kids looking up to us. They may be watching us like a bell at twelve years old telling me some stupid shit, and I'm like, I want to fucking cut you, little girl, but like, that is not something I want associated with his brand. Yeah, he has his own brand. His brand is I've ski the better than anyone else. Yeah, I don't want you to fuck me in an OnlyFans situation because now these young kids are like my idol is being He even had fans writing when you meet your idol and find out he's a cuck shit like that, and I'm like, don't hurt him, like that's my dude, Like I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's cool to be in a situation like yourself where it's like you are owning who you are and your relationship with him, but you also don't need to like have synergy within that. It's like it works for you, it doesn't have to work for him. And I think that it's really important to keep life separately and to that you know, and then obviously you integrate it in which way you need to, But I feel like there's no need to like put it into that situation.
Speaker 2: It just it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It doesn't you know, it'll work momentarily, but I feel like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it always comes down to why can't I fuck your friends? Yeah, like maybe we should do threesomes, and then I will fucking murder you because you're gonna fuck up and try and fuck all my friends behind my back. They're gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: And then, yeah, you've been something. You know, you've been through some ship. It's okay, it's okay. Questions worst took up.
Speaker 4: Story, worst took up story. I don't think I have one like that. Somebody having sex thrown up?
Speaker 2: You throwed it too hard? Are you just that big of a chap that you don't know?
Speaker 3: I just swallow it, swallowed, broken on the face of swallow.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had someone fallen asleep during sex on you?
Speaker 1: No, but I have seen it happen on set, really on set that had been like, okay, I was like some kind of pills.
Speaker 3: It was bad. Who wasn't It was Amy Brooke and uh, then a long.
Speaker 2: Time I saw her take two dicks, three dicks in her house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see whenever I had a drill donor Regina? And then you remember the old no one talks about those anyway, right, It's like it's power tool guys with the dick and I was drill drilling. It was a live scene. It was Amy versus Phoenix, and I was like, which again, I don't like versus When her colon stayed on Tomkat's wrist and when Tom Kat was pulling out the fist, I'm gonna give that to Amy. I'm gonna let her win that because her colon had to then be rolled off the wrist. It's live. That's my scarier shit is I'm like with a drill underneath and the camera's watching, and I just said, what are you supposed to do? At that point?
Speaker 2: Was that the first prolapse, asshole, that you've seen?
Speaker 3: Or like, I've seen a prolapse? I got really mad at Jason for making me fuck a girl, but he was mad at me for something else. We'll just leave it at that. But he had a girl prolapse. But I've never seen a colon come off on a wrist.
Speaker 2: And be rolled off, be traumatized.
Speaker 3: I was, and that was the Other thing is squirt and prolapsing. No, prolapsing your vagina because I've seen that on.
Speaker 2: Film China prolapses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're girls vaginas in this industry currently.
Speaker 2: Who's god, we're in the same place. We have those problems.
Speaker 3: I literally hold water and I'm like, I do like all the make sure my vagina stays good. You're like, we're good, my asshole though, yeah, hey, we.
Speaker 1: Never it's just a gamble, kinky questions, bonded yes or no?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, shower sex or car secks.
Speaker 3: Car because shower it can dry you out sometimes.
Speaker 2: Any fetishes? What are your fetishes?
Speaker 3: My fetishes? I left. I keep staring at your nails and your toes. Sorry, that's a weird thing. I like personalities and smiles like that's like if you got those boom and then I look at the body after and then eyes.
Speaker 1: What is a sex skill that you were most proud of? I mean bench pressing, fucking guys who you just suck their dick. I mean I feel like I can answer that for you. I don't think I've ever hearn a girl that I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I mean, mandingo all the way down and I left, thank it, thank you. I mean, I think the all the holes have done their work, so I've just never done vaginal because like to me, I'm all, that's that's a pussy, like you treat that good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The other holes are for like multiple dicks, that's fine those okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: That most number of times you've had sex in a day seven seven romantic questions making out her.
Speaker 2: Cuddling depends on the guy or girl.
Speaker 3: Cut or uncut, depends on if it's anal or not anal. If it's anal, we all know that uncircumcised dicks are like no work. You're going as hard as they can and it's like you're just laughing, like, yo, I don't feel shit, don't.
Speaker 2: Take it all the way up. Have you ever been in a relationship with the female?
Speaker 3: I have? How long it was? When I was around nineteen and about a year. The deal is, I was not sure of myself, and a lot had happened, and I had had my daughter, have my daughter eighteen and a half, so a lot had happened, and I was like, maybe girls, And then I realized most girls are crazy like and we are. It's fine. I don't care, Like, yeah, we're all crazy in our own way. So I kind of got over that idea, and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna come to set. I've been with one thousand, three hundred and twenty seven girls and forty three men in my life, so I always like the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, last question deal breakers. What is a deal breaker for you? You say that you're in a relationship right now, you got to ring on your finger. What is a deal breaker in your scenario and your relationship?
Speaker 3: Cheating?
Speaker 2: Cheating?
Speaker 3: Cheating?
Speaker 2: So because you do porn, is your relationship monogamous? Do they have an open relationship?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: What is cheating considered too? Because everybody is kind of different, right.
Speaker 3: So I believe in communication. If I were to say, like, hey, listen, we're dating and you're out in a club, or you're in Texas, you're visiting family and you're at a bar and someone comes up to you and you're like, yo, babe, I want to fuck this chick like she's hot as fuck, I'd be like, okay, cool, you know the rules. Don't let your family see it, Like, we're not going to disgrace each other. You're not going to bring back anything you didn't already have. Okay, and I just think you know about it. Call me before be like, hey, listen, hot bitch, I really want to fuck her. She's really down. Are you okay with the intent?
Speaker 1: You're open if you're honest, it's the communication part and you just want to be in the loop.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's it pretty easy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, people still suck it up.
Speaker 1: That's why they weren't your people, but your person he's gonna, he's gonna get it together. I feel I have I feel I don't know him, but your scenario, what you're said, and feel really good about it. I feel like I have a lot of I'm an EmPATH, I read people, and I like your situation.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna I'm the on team Team Tanner.
Speaker 2: Team Tanner. I'm like, I don't know what team I'm gonna say, but we're going all right.
Speaker 1: That is the rest of truth with Texas. I appreciate you. Is there anything that you'd like to ask Miss Texas before we leave?
Speaker 3: What is your favorite scene?
Speaker 2: My favorite scene, you know, the one that always sticks out in my head. It was oil Overload. I don't know what number was me and Eric Everhart.
Speaker 1: I've had oil probably a week to two weeks after in places I didn't know, but I ate oil. We were it was like the most intense, but we always had really good sexual chemistry and we were just like clinging on to people, even him, like picking me up and stuff. But you're holding on so tight with because you're oiled up, and it's just like it was just fun. It was like a slip and slide but human like nature of it all.
Speaker 3: Was it or no?
Speaker 2: Anal At that time, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't do it, So then you were I think you were on six.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was in this.
Speaker 1: Light blue little number that was in one of those like Beniny houses.
Speaker 3: It's always because it's that gray fucking sofa square downstairs, yeah, or right up front, and there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of light. It was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful production.
Speaker 3: But how many times do you think you shot the Iiny's House?
Speaker 2: Probably a good half of my career is.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy like one house. So why don't we all just pitch in and buy one amazing house and just sprint.
Speaker 2: It it gets along.
Speaker 3: I have you know what I had, Bridget b make me cry when I won the Browsers Hall of Fame. She went before me and she said, you know, I just want to let I think, let you guys know. Yes, Phoenix and I had an altercation on Brosers like five. I did try to hit her, she did s dou me, and she was kind enough to forgive me for that.