Speaker 1: Oh well, that's are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Caje to Night.
Speaker 3: I'm theistic baby.
Speaker 2: That's right, we are here, We are live and welcome everybody to our Tuesday Night Cult Remember Live Extravaganza. This episode, we're gonna be taking a good little look backski at the whole year of twenty twenty five. You know, the beginning of twenty twenty five, we made a bingo card, and it actually took us like four episodes to get that bingo card actually finalized and decided upon. So this episode, we're gonna go through and really analyze each of those blocks to see if we as a cult made a bingo happen. There were a few of these things that could be questionable. Some of them, like the pope dying, that is indisputable. It happened. So like we're gonna see, we're gonna look at the whole the whole shebang and really just take it all in stride. Beforehand, before we start this, let's get some early predictions. Jonathan, do you think we made a bingo?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, we made at least a couple of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, we made a couple, But do you think we got at least one line across oh, a line like like a bingo?
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't have a lot of faith in that part.
Speaker 5: I think so at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, do y'all think that if we would have like randomized how those squares were, that possibly somebody could have had a bingo going It was maybe the order that we put them in.
Speaker 6: Maybe Yeah, I mean, if we like mixed it up, we could see if it created a bingo.
Speaker 7: But you would have had to have seen if like, if there was four of them, then you probably could have because I think you need four for a bengo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it goes through the free space. Yeah. Okay. So and I'm asking this because as we start twenty twenty six, we're gonna redo the Bingo card right for all the predictions for the next year. And I'm curious if we need to like make what squares are going to be what, and then randomize as far as like the order goes, and then that will be the Bingo card for twenty twenty six. Like maybe we fucked ourselves out of making it this year. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe we all like us three get them we do three different ones, different orders, and then we'll see who wins.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that could be a thing that we put out for the cult members, Like that could be a thing that we send them for the care package.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ooh for the care package. That could be a Bingo card on there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I actually spent all day since the early morn honestly creating stickers and stuff for the Patreon members. Did see some of that, like in a merchandise potential merchandise shirt, so at least trying to.
Speaker 2: Get an idea of a direction something like. Don't get me wrong, some of these images were a little rough cut, but we're going to clean them up, make them look a little cleaner, a little nicer. I do like the Sam squenched Marty Girl vibe. Oh yeah, I know that's what can pelt me.
Speaker 6: I didn't show them that. I didn't show I didn't show a lot of the stickers. I was keeping the stickers a secret.
Speaker 2: I mean the vibes, that's a thing.
Speaker 5: There's some really cool ones.
Speaker 6: I I'm really excited about some of the stuff that we made. So just now it's kind of the whole you know, getting a shopify, maybe trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: I'm also trying to see one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 6: She makes a lot of art, and so i'most seeing if maybe she wants to make some conspiracy arts we could throw in the shop.
Speaker 2: And then the same girl that makes your earrings.
Speaker 5: No, but I was gonna say, the same girl that makes my earrings. I don't. I know that most of the men aren't paying attention to.
Speaker 6: All my earring changes, But the same person that makes all my conspiracy earrings, you'll see me have a ton of them on throughout the episodes.
Speaker 5: I'm going to see if she also wants to sell.
Speaker 2: On the store.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, well, it's like a little all encompassing.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and see what the other affiliates would like to do with their shows.
Speaker 2: So indeed, all right, so let's see, let's get to the chat here. I need to open that up and make sure you.
Speaker 6: Take the glasses. I cannot read. These are so dark. I cannot read.
Speaker 5: Stork is my soul as black as my sule.
Speaker 7: Black as the coffee I drank blockers these red glasses. Dude, fucking clutch for reading.
Speaker 2: You know, you make a really good point. There is glasses that are a little lighter, grab those folk, the blue ones.
Speaker 5: That's the I'm good.
Speaker 6: I will not wear that, thank you. I will not be participating news whatever is.
Speaker 5: They just look really bad on me. That's really the what it comes down to.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's check this chat out real quick. Happy Tuesday from the yokes. What's up, brother, Happy Tuesday? Analyze it, Jakub, analyze it.
Speaker 3: I knew clearly.
Speaker 5: Before I even looked. I already knew who it was.
Speaker 2: The blumpkins, just out here doing the mostes for no reason. I love it. The poop and butts and.
Speaker 3: You know what he was.
Speaker 6: He was so happy though about our Alaskan episode because we said Douglas so many times. He was like, yeah, I was like, I didn't even think about that until I saw it, and I'm like, all right, I get it to be.
Speaker 2: Alive, says what's up, guys? What up? What up? Midnight? Cang, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 2: Will of the Gods? Evening, y'all. Jonathan becomes a disciple of Christ Dougie. Dougie, listen, listen. I I like where your head is at and the intentions that you're putting out there. But I don't.
Speaker 5: Know that is a thing.
Speaker 7: Well, Dougie is saying that because he was at the Metamistics Live show this past Friday, had the the Paul versus Jesus quotations from the Bible. Yeah, and I was like, pretty much the whole time, I was like, man, if if it was just Jesus, like his words, you know, talking about in the in the four main Gospels, and not everybody else speaking for him, I feel like everybody can get down with that. But then you throw in Paul, and I mean, I know everybody feels some kind of way, whether you love Paul or hate Paul, but it's very star differences between the two.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have to go back and listen to the episode because you've been saying this for a little while and I'm I'm unread as far as the differences go. But uh, I would love to have that conversation when the time comes. For sure, it's gonna sound weird in the mic with those chains, oh oh yeah, trust me, I love those But you can hear little little plastics the whole time. Oh, it's pimpin.
Speaker 5: It's pimping with my freak collar and all.
Speaker 9: Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, So Dougie was saying that at the end of this episode, you definitely would consider yourself a follower of your boy Jay seuss.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't follow.
Speaker 2: Okay, mute yourself before you move the mic. I hear you. Okay. So but you said everybody could get down with it. Yeah, so you're saying that. I thought you said everybody could get down with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody can get down with it and and learn from Jesus. I would, I would say, for sure. But as far as you know, the the the the things that Paul was saying are are the reasons why people turn against Christianity in my opinion, But is.
Speaker 2: The context taken into play, Like whenever he's telling women be silent and submissive, he's not talking to all women.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm aware. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: And And as a matter of fact, for that episode, because we had talked about you coming on, so I pared, I had prepared for you to come on, and I brought the context.
Speaker 3: I had each verse and I was ready for it.
Speaker 2: So I am sorry that I couldn't make that episode.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, it happens.
Speaker 7: I mean, we record all the time, so it's hard really finding an open day. So I get it. But we are definitely gonna do that. And like I said, I said in that episode, I don't even want.
Speaker 2: It to be a debate.
Speaker 3: I just want to read.
Speaker 7: You some things and show you that they're very like there is a line jarn in the sand. As far as who is saying what, Like you you'll know whenever it's Jesus and whenever it's Paul, and it is cool. So yeah, it's gonna be pretty wild, and it's not gonna, like I said, it's not gonna be a debate or anything like that because I don't really have a dog.
Speaker 3: In the fight. I didn't grow up in it.
Speaker 7: But I had been seeing a lot of people talking about it, and I was like, let me see if there's really something to it. And I had done a little bit of a little bit of research in the past and and I was like, oh, yeah, I guess it's a little different. And then whenever I finally pulled it up full scope and I showed myself even all the differences, It's like, man, there's no way Paul was speaking on behalf of Jesus. There's just no way.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go back and listen to the episode honestly, which I'm down.
Speaker 7: I got it, and especially and not to get too far in depth with it, but like knowing where Paul came from, so obviously I know that, you know, he was on the road to Damascus, had the whole vision, but before that, he was a Pharisee and he was killing a bunch of Christians and all this kind of stuff. Right, However, if you take the understanding of the Pharisees, like how they looked at if there was ever going to be a savior to come, how they would view that savior, dude, it's it's literally he's looking at Jesus through a Pharisitic lens if that's a word, Phariseic lens or close enough.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, which is very much inaccurate, because the Pharisees rejected Jesus. Oh, and Jesus basically rejected them, called in the fuck out hell. Yah oh, dude, he was talking about like, uh, I can't remember which apostle or whatever he was Jesus was talking to, but I guess like he went to go get some ye and he goes, all right, well, I'm gonna take a little walk over here. Don't go by the Pharisees because you got to watch your yeast around them. And then he got like real pissed at his apostles or whatever, and because the apostles were like, well, what do the Pharisees have to do with yeast? And Jesus is all, like, you've been following me this far and you still think that whenever I say words, I mean them literally, like clearly, it's a parable of what I'm trying to say. Basically, The point is is He's like, don't trust those motherfuckers for anything, because they'll poison your mind. Then you get a next pharisee that comes in and is trying to transliterate what ethereal Jesus is saying.
Speaker 3: On the other side, it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: But and again I'm not trying to like start this debate now or anything, but Paul cooborated with the apostles that walked with Jesus, and all of them acknowledged that he was one of them. They was a falling out later on, but then they made up towards the end and they all agreed.
Speaker 7: It depends which book you're reading from, because there's differences between how that went down in Matthew and there's differences between how that went down in John.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait wait, Matthew and John are before Paul. Dude, that's the life of Jesus. Paul came after Jesus had died and risen again.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a I mean, Paul's still in there.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm getting it all mixed up right now, but I haven't looked at my notes.
Speaker 2: But basically my.
Speaker 7: Point is is that Paul was teaching very different things than what Jesus was teaching.
Speaker 2: I would. I'm gonna have to hear the deep dive, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's actually quite like crazy.
Speaker 7: And as a matter of fact, even Paul was talking major shit about the apostles, by the way, Like he was like, so, what you think that because you saw God in person or you saw Jesus in person, that you're something special or somewhere some something along those lines. And he was like, I saw astral Jesus, and and he's like, what you saw, you saw human version Jesus. You didn't see the version of.
Speaker 2: All right. Just to remind everybody, please keep yourselves muted unless you hit the hand up icon. But good things, I hear you but but yeah, dude, I I'm gonna have to listen to the Deep Dive. I am going on a nine hour drive tomorrow to San Antonio, so I have some time on my hands, so I will I'll be listening in for show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 7: Actually, it's going to be dropping on the cult on Friday for anybody that well, I want to metamistics.
Speaker 2: But I'm driving back on Friday, so ha. So I got nine hours tomorrow and nine hours Friday. I'll be there, brother, Fuck you, Dougie, see your hand raised, brother, what you got.
Speaker 10: I just want to point out that Jonathan had an experience with metaphysical Jesus. So six Jonathan for Jesus.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what you're pointing on. For the Bingo card, Oh man, oh no, we're gonna get We're gonna get the Bingo car going in January. Literally next week's Live, we're gonna start the Bingo card together. For this episode, we're breaking down the year of twenty twenty five to see if we made a bingo But uh, you know what, I like it preemptively. I think that could be a square that gets put on the bingo card. It might be an empty it might be empty by the end of the year. But I mean, we don't be knowing.
Speaker 5: So I think.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about next year. What's up, John?
Speaker 3: What was he saying that I'm going to turn into a Christian?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: I mean, okay, metaphysical experience when you had the the very fly, you know, fly in the you're like the modern day Paul like you might become a disciple.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me let me write several letters to the church and well, I'm sure maybe they'll just enter them into the Bible and then everybody can take my interpretation of it rather than Jesus's.
Speaker 3: We can just do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the worst I could tell you? Now?
Speaker 5: The pope might be done.
Speaker 2: I mean, the pope is from shy Rack. You actually might have a little bit more of a leg. Yeah, this guy, I don't know what it is, but I like his vibe. Yeah, call the cardinals together. We need to have a little chit chat. I don't fucking know, it could happen.
Speaker 6: Maybe all I was gonna say is Jonathan has about as much chance of turning into Christian as me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe maybe, I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 7: You know what's funny though, I actually I opened up Instagram yesterday and I started and I heard this, uh, this Jewish guy with what with the weird hair that looks like little corn.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, heyus.
Speaker 4: P a y o c like in the gas or pyot pages.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think the etymology for the word pious and I believe so okay.
Speaker 4: Fair enough.
Speaker 7: So I saw one of those guys and he was up on on Instagram and I can't remember his name.
Speaker 3: I'll try and find it.
Speaker 7: But he was actually a Kabala teacher and I was like, oh shit, we can actually learn something from him. And I was, dude, there is something like real magical about Kabbala teachers.
Speaker 3: I know everybody wants to say that the Kabbalists are.
Speaker 2: The ones that are running the world, and.
Speaker 7: It's you know, I'm just like, dude, I think that there's something really that we can all really learn from them. I'm just a different view of reality. Is so super cool.
Speaker 2: We are going to be doing a Kabala episode here in a couple of weeks. That really depends on the correspondent whenever they're able to come on the show. But I'm glad that you said that. Everybody thinks this the Kabbalists that are ruling the world, and that's I honestly think a lot of these people that are going off on the whole Synagogus Satan and it's all history on all this. Is it them or is it the Kabbalists, because when they break it down, it's always well, you know, they're going off with the Kabbala and the darkness and this and this, and it's like, well, all right.
Speaker 3: They don't know shit. They don't know shit about the Kabala, then.
Speaker 2: They don't know shit about shit. Dude. I'm I'm just saying it's not the Gypsies, clearly, the fucking gyp Syne. This guy fucking gets it.
Speaker 5: This guy man, Yeah, you in the fucking Gypsies.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sorry, I'm just I'll say, Candace Owens thinks there. I'm just asking questions. I'm just asking questions. I'll pull a CEO for everybody real quick. Oh dude, you know that guy. He's a comedian.
Speaker 7: He's always talking about like his Christian beliefs and stuff like that. But he's hilarious. His name is John Christ.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I fucking love him.
Speaker 7: Dude, that guy's hilarious. But he said that he went to a party like a few weeks ago, right, And I just saw this. He went to a party a few weeks ago. Candace Owens was there, Tucker Carlston was there, and a lot of the other mainstream media heads that are always seeming to like bump.
Speaker 2: Heads, and they're all homies, dude.
Speaker 7: He said, literally everybody got along. Literally everybody was like, hey, you want to drink? And it wasn't it was like beyond surface level, like hi, how you're doing. It was like it was one big club and they knew what they were doing. And I was like, I've been saying this and people I don't know. I mean, I I never really trusted any of these people who have outsourced, you know, their news anchorage from TV to now YouTube and and TikTok or whatever. I'm like, dude, you're all the same fucking people. Like you're the same people. You just think that you're going rogue or something like that because now you're not on Fox News or CNN anymore.
Speaker 3: I can we see right through your shit.
Speaker 2: It's the same. It's a KFA, dude. It's the same with you got two prize boxers or two UFC fighters, and they're just when it comes down to the pictures, right, the photo op of them in each other's face, and the way ends and it's a whole thing. Oh it's it's the built hype. That's all it ever is behind closed doors, bro, they both are professionals of this sport and of this art form. They both have a level of respect for each other. Oh, on the mic, they're gonna talk to shit. And oh did you hear what what McGregor said about Pourier's wife. She's in his DM. No, she's not, dude, it's it's understood what the is like. It's okay, stage, Yeah, that's it, especially people in the content world.
Speaker 5: Good gut.
Speaker 6: So Danielle is new to the colts, she's new to being able to come in the lives. Welcome, Welcome, Danielle.
Speaker 2: Welcome Danielle. Yes, indeed, let's get back to the chat. Actually, thank you Raven for that awesome segue. Jams, good to be back. Wait, Jams, Wait.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: Pickle?
Speaker 5: Is it Jamie?
Speaker 6: I bet you it is. I see Sam smiling. That means it must be Jamie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hope so I don't know. Apparently, for everybody who's been curious, Pickle is alive and well, Sam has gotten in contact with him. The spirit animal has had correspondence, and apparently Pickle's good. He's just he's been busy as the fuck for the past seven months.
Speaker 9: Animal boties what I know. I've been doing my spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Here you go. Somebody's got to do it, Samuel, and nobody does it quite like you. Fuck. Yeah, well, Jams, if that is you, I hope that it is. I hope that's Jamie, and I hope you uh unmute yourself and let us hear that Bostonian shiit talking brother anyway.
Speaker 3: But if Jams is not Jamie, we welcome you too.
Speaker 5: Indeed, indeed, we also say hello to you.
Speaker 2: I'm the good time Jams your Jams.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm o TV.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry now you good? He still happy to see you too, but I'm sorry. We've just I literally, like thirty minutes ago, just found out that Pickles alive. Now saw that, I was like, I was so worried.
Speaker 11: I was like, wait, are they talking to me? I was like, wait, no, the saint the same thing.
Speaker 9: Guy.
Speaker 5: Help, We're still happy to see you.
Speaker 2: Good to see you back to brother.
Speaker 4: Yes see y'all.
Speaker 2: Alan says, what's up? Numb nuts? Word up? I'm not sure which numb nuts you're talking to, but what what up?
Speaker 5: Big clearly mean because I have the biggest nuts of everybody.
Speaker 9: Jam damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know truth is truth. I know truth is truth. You know Raven got those bane glasses. You know those glasses are sick, though I do love them. Yes, but let's see, recession will come just before midterm in October. Okay, wait, wait wait, if this is a part of the for the board of next year, hold off until next week. We will we will talk about them. I think that was Tony on this one as well. Piece in Ukraine. By March he will.
Speaker 5: I mean he has been saying that.
Speaker 6: I'm actually holding that hope for Tony that it will happen in March, because he has been like triple doubled down on this one.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it didn't make any sense what I just said. No, mighty guys.
Speaker 2: I hear it, and God I hope so because I just did some number crunching and I know numbers can be swayed depending on your source, and so I tried taking all sources that I could find, both of the pro Russia and the pro Ukraine side, just to get a good, a good litmus test. At the current rate the Russia is going, it will take them around two hundred years and about fifteen million men to take over the entirety of Ukraine if you go for like how many like how much distance they're gaining per day, per week, per month.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had that big initial push that did some things, but like now it's been such a gridlock and the amount of men they've lost, it's like.
Speaker 5: They really suck. Yeah, I've been able to do this, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course they will win against Ukraine in the long term, but like at this point, just it's time. Can we just call it quits. You had your flex, You showed the world how weak your military is.
Speaker 5: Like this is a monopoly game all over again.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit as long as the elites wanted to go because Ukraine is an absolute fucking cash funnel and the amount of money and you know, whenever we were excited that Trump was going to come in, and he was even the one that was talking a lot of shit about why are we sending all these millions and billions of dollars to foreign countries whenever we haven't even fixed our own. And you look, and ever since he's come in, let me look up the exact number. It's hundreds of millions of dollars did he send over there? And as a matter of fact, real recent like I want to say, it was like two or three weeks ago, he sent over like another two or three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure, and that a laundry, Matt, And I know that people are gonna say that. Well, yeah, so he was thinking he could come in and make a deal happen, and there wasn't any need for more weapons or more money, because you know, sleepy Joe, he's not gonna make a deal happen. He's gonna have Trump come in and he's gonna get the mouth to sit down, and because he's just the magic deal maker, he's gonna get everybody to see it his way and it's all gonna go away. Then when Russia refused to do anything even come to the negotiating table, He's like, all right, fine, fuck it. Ten million to Ukraine. Now Russia, will you come to the And Russia's not doing shit, okay, fine twenty million to Ukraine. It's like it's like a way for him to flex. But it's like, okay, okay, even if that's true, he's going against his entire premise of not sending more money to this war, even if it is for a flex or for a strategic purpose. It's like six and one hand half dozen in the other the end result is the same. So what good did it actually do?
Speaker 7: So I have the numbers here, okay, and it says as of late December twenty twenty five, the US has provided several one hundred million dollars in new military aid to Ukraine under President Trump's administration, along with facilitating billions in aid through other mechanisms. The administration initially suspended aid in March of twenty twenty five, before resuming shipments and announcing new plans in July. So there was the direct bilateral aid, says. The US Senate passed a defense spending bill signed into law by President Trump, which included eight hundred million dollars in military assistance for Ukraine for the fiscal year of twenty twenty five. This came after an initial period where direct US aid plummeted following the start of the second term in January twenty twenty five, and then there was the NATO and G seven initiatives.
Speaker 3: So they found other ways of giving them money.
Speaker 7: The Trump administration announced a new plan in July twenty twenty five, under which NATO allies would pay for US weapons and transfer them to Ukraine. NATO pledged forty two billion dollars in coordinated aid for twenty twenty five through this mechanism. Additionally, G seven nations finalized a plan for fifty billion dollars and loans back by frozen Russian assets with the with the US providing another twenty billion dollars as part of this initiative. It's like, how much money do they need?
Speaker 2: Bro all of it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, it's a lattery matt situation.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what Ukraine's been even before the war.
Speaker 6: I mean true, and all sorts of stuff that they've housed there and shipped and done all. You know, it just doesn't matter. It's just gonna keep going. Probably hopefully it'll end. But you know, who knows at this point.
Speaker 7: I don't even I don't even hold it against Ukraine, to be honest with you, because everybody got their own wars, and everybody got their lines that they're trying to draw on the sand.
Speaker 3: I totally get it.
Speaker 7: You got to you got to defend your land, and I would expect every other country to do the same. Right to be honest, Ukraine's actually really smart in trying to reach out to the United States for money, considering we got nothing but cheese because we're printing it by the press every single day, and and what it's doing to our economy, unfortunately, with inflation and everything like that, is just lowering the value of the of the dollar bill anyway, So fuck us in the long run. And I think you're absolutely right. I think it's for sure some kind of laundromat.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very rare that there's a natural segue to this shameless plug. But if you want to fight against that inflation of the almighty dollar bill, what you could do is go to the link in the description to cocsilver dot com and get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy, and talk to your financial advisor and ask them if they think it's a wise investment, and then once they tell you the truth of the matter, we will see you at cocsilver dot com to get your own silver and gold start today. That was excellent. Anyway, All right, Grayson, your hand has been raised. What's up, brother?
Speaker 4: Well I assume you got your power back on.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, we finally did, but you know, shot into like four something in the morning.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was a bitch.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened I said it in the chat. Whatever happened with the candid cell nds and Kirks whatdow I thought they had like an interview or yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had this big four and a half hour meeting and all of a sudden, Kansas's whole tone has changed. She like she only released one episode to talk about it, and like made a joke how she ain't changing, but then said nothing about the actual conversation itself that would make anybody feel like, no way, it was. It was pretty much like two old friends got together and talked and tada.
Speaker 6: I feel like, if anybody's gonna know, it's gonna be God is Love. I can see you already looking down, So if anybody was gonna know what happened would be him, because he listens.
Speaker 13: I mean, she recanted nothing that she had said and had many of the things she was saying that people were doubting confirmed to buy here, but she has lightened up a little.
Speaker 12: Yeah, going deep.
Speaker 13: There was a lot of rumors saying, oh she changed everything she said, Uh no, yeah, confirm that message. It, you know, was in a different app that Erica didn't look at about you know, they're going to kill me and the Left is going to kill me.
Speaker 2: It really happened, No, yeah, and it was the Left was going to kill him, not the Jews. They he did make that statement about how all the stereotypes are about these people are true, and it was about the Jewish people like that was the thing that was said. Then if you look at later on down in that same text thread, he had a joint Zoom call that he called with his team to talk about how to strengthen Christian and Israeli relations. So, I mean, well, the.
Speaker 3: Jews do tend to be left, which is so.
Speaker 2: Strange to me. But that's a thing I think of all the stereotypes, you would think the Jewish people would be like ultra conservative. More often than not, they are of the liberal ideology, which is crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, one of.
Speaker 13: The masters just said they the one of them said, the left the other one said they and then pass it by. But we all know he definitely said I'm, you know, uh going to be forced to leave the Israel.
Speaker 7: Cause I don't even think that he was necessarily even talking about the Jews specifically. I think he was just talking about the fucking Zionists and the ultra Zionists, not like your regular people who believe that Israel should be a country. I'm talking about the the Yahoo, the elite of the people who call themselves Zionists.
Speaker 9: Mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's We're gonna see how the rest of this shakes out. So Cannas has taken a bit of a hiatus from her from her youtubes and things, and that could because the holiday season. I'm not saying it's because of the conversation with Erica Kirk, although there are a lot of people that are saying that, like whatever was said got in her head so bad that she's walked away. And I don't believe that Canvas is walking away from nothing, like God is Love said. She didn't recant any statements, but she has taken a bit of a break. So I believe probably this week or next week, probably after New Year's Honestly, we'll start to see more things come out about her. We'll see how it.
Speaker 7: Goes, so she says, time, as time goes on, we're going to see Candace for who she really was.
Speaker 3: And I've been I've been a fan of Candace for one.
Speaker 7: I mean, her beauty just blinds me ridiculous. I think that what's really going on is is that you get these essentially paid spokespersons that they know that whoever is controlling the media, whoever that is, they know that, like people are really gonna listen to somebody who is shining a light on all the conspiracies and making you look over here and bringing attention to all these tiny, little minute details and making almost everybody kind of go crazy with the whole situation, as we all kind of really have with the whole situation. But I think once once you then almost silence her and make her see the light of day, then it almost I think that it's an attempt to really shut all the other conspiracy theorists up.
Speaker 2: If very well might be, if everyonell might be right, it's the control of the narrative, even on the conspiratorial narrative. I could see it.
Speaker 7: I mean, think about like a Gaelien dialect in that situation. I mean, if the solution is to get conspiracy theorist or people with that third eye all the way open to stop talking about this, well you're gonna need somebody who's probably already talking about it. And then so problem, which would be Candace in the first place. Reaction would be the reaction that that Erica Kirk and Candace Owen's interview had. And solution is, well, hey, nobody's really talking about it. Because I've been scrolling up and down on social media the past few days. I haven't seen nobody talking about Erica Kirk over the past few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a lot of reasons for that, honestly, And you're right. It is about controlling the narrative. It's about the project mocking Jay, right, it's what's hot right now. Sorry, we'll see. I guarantee that they are not done tall talking about her promised. Candice Owmans is not done talking about anything. So we're just kinna to wait and see how it plays out here in the next couple of weeks. So anyway, all right, moving back to the chat, we have like thirty three people that have uh, I don't no no, I want to do that some This is the home screen, do I know?
Speaker 3: Said Illuminati confirmed? You said thirty.
Speaker 2: Three, Well not well thirty now thirty six messages. So yeah, it was a fleeting moment, but there it is. Uh to be alive, says, just realize this is the last live of twenty twenty five. Damn, what a year it's been. Bro, you ain't you ain't lying?
Speaker 5: Happened?
Speaker 2: Honey? Badgers said? What's good? Tony says, Jonathan would like the Islamic Jesus. Oh, yeah he would, because the Islamic Jesus was the Gnostic Jesus. So yeah, Jonathan would definitely get down with that version.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call him a prophet.
Speaker 2: They call him a prophet, but yeah, like as far as like what the Islamics believe about Jesus is pretty much everything that's talked about in the Gnosticism, So I think he was well fair enough. Alan said, Yo, what's up y'all's predictions for twenty twenty six? Yeah, yeah, we're gonna talk about that next episode. Alan. Let's see here, what's up? Spirit animal from Dougie? Well, Paul Rose before the Gospels are written, but yeah, that's accurate. But you know, spirit animal smoking that boof weed? What is that supposed to mean? Hold on, sam, I know you ain't got your hands on no dirt.
Speaker 3: No, he's boofing weed.
Speaker 9: Bro, What the fuck? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, are you blowing weed? Smoke up your ass? I'm assuming that would be a wild high.
Speaker 9: I will not disglace and dishonor and be smuched the holy like that and nothing. No, that's an exit only. Fuck off?
Speaker 2: No, all right, right, fair enough?
Speaker 9: You do have a crystal ball in honor of Oh Jonathan boke out the crystal ball?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, how many bongs do you own?
Speaker 5: Thirty?
Speaker 9: At one point I owned thirty. But bitch just be crazy and she booked my bomb. So fuck off, that's all I'm singing. Now.
Speaker 5: You just had her, Samuel Man, You just went on a date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we'll be knowing all about Samuel's life.
Speaker 9: Everyone off and on, uh two years altogether. I had an investor with her. Yeah, she started bitching about weed and she threw my bomb. So kicked that bitch to the code.
Speaker 2: Gots to go, gots to go. I'm sorry to hear that, Samuel. H Let's see. Yeah, it'd be like that. You know, let's see spirit animal says nah, I got strawberry cream dabs on some cherry gelato and my vapist peach rings dabs. Holy shit, this is the most candy centric Willie Walker style weed situation I've ever heard of.
Speaker 4: Shit's be good.
Speaker 9: I can't help it, and I'm a whore for anything peaches.
Speaker 2: So that I heard that it's the Georgia and you cosmic.
Speaker 9: Oh wait, this is a cosmic peach. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so I'm not gonna keep my shot.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a jab, and then I realized you meant no, no, you didn't hear tumble flavors. Okay, Sorry, sorry, I was talking about.
Speaker 9: An actual peaching like it like James and the Gigantic Peach. I thought there was one in the space, and I'm like, aliens abduct me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The vape that I'm that I'm vaping right now is called banging peach. So I'm right there with you.
Speaker 2: I heard that.
Speaker 5: I like peach stuff too.
Speaker 9: If y'all, if y'all have any headshops such as a vape shop or whatever, and if they sell anything, I recommend personally go for the half baked vapes and get try try the peach rings if you're able to. That ship is bomb as fun.
Speaker 6: Actually, peach snapple iced tea is like probably one of my absolute favorite things of life.
Speaker 2: Peach t is a mate for show.
Speaker 5: It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Uh frozen.
Speaker 6: Oh, I was gonna say frozen plumber Jack Jake. Sorry, Mike's trying to squid.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, Jonathan, you were about to say something.
Speaker 3: I was just saying peach rings as well. That's my favorite candy.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love god, those are good.
Speaker 2: Uh frozen plumber Jake says, what's good everyone? Hope all is well and everyone had a good holiday. I've been absent, but I'm here. Lol, I'm at work, but I'm here. Hey. We're glad you're able to join us, even if you are on the road working. Brother, thanks for joining in. Uh, Dougie, says Reverend Jonathan the Pious has a ring to it, Reverend Jonathan the Pious. Somebody get me a.
Speaker 5: Caller, the Reverend, the Reverend Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Shaman, Jonathan the Vibeist. Maybe.
Speaker 7: Oh no, Actually, as I said in the most previous live show, that I am going to be getting certified as a Minister of metaphysics and that title with the title of reverend.
Speaker 2: So are you going at the Universal Life Church?
Speaker 7: No, I can't remember what. It's called metaphysical something or another.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's an actual metaphysical thing to get certified as this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called metaphysical. I'll look it up.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: If you do a wedding as a metaphysical minister, I have to at least be there. I want to know what the crystal to white girl ratio will be as far as that wedding is concerned. The sage for no reason, the sound bowls that are just out there for the fuck of it, it's got to be super sick.
Speaker 3: Hey, you be shocked. There's a lot of people that are into this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I agree. I agree. That's what I'm saying. This is gonna have to be like the ultra vibeust thing. Ever, though, will you'll be able to smell patuli from two blocks away?
Speaker 5: Jonathan, you missed ore which conversation? Which was it?
Speaker 6: Which one that we talked about episode that we just shot. We were talking all about the sound healing and energy and we have that in depth conversation.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of it.
Speaker 6: We had a lot of We had a big converse about energy and exchange.
Speaker 5: Oh it was nope, I can't think it was an Alaska one. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 6: But we had a long talk to me and him about different types of energy exchanges, and I was like, man, where's Jonathan when I need him?
Speaker 5: And talking about all this, I.
Speaker 7: Believe in all the sound healing, to be honest with you, I mean the sound bowl healing back Whenever we were at Christy's shop and I can't remember what her name was, that was always on those singing bowls.
Speaker 5: I love sound bowls, but she.
Speaker 3: Was the shit out of them.
Speaker 4: She.
Speaker 7: I mean she would start like singing in some kind of angelic voice to really.
Speaker 3: Set that off a little bit.
Speaker 7: And dude, you just sit there and like meditate and listen to her as she's playing the bulls. Dude, I'm telling you, like, I think that there is I don't know, are you going to heal a brooken leg from it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: But I think that internally there's internal healing, Okay, I mean maybe that reverberates throughout the rest of your body.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love me some sound bowls too.
Speaker 2: I mean they're cool. They're cool as fuck. First I ever fucked with one was uh, one of my boots had one in his room. He decided he wanted to turn his his barracks room into a zen garden, and uh, for no other reason, Like he wasn't a hippie at all. If anything, it was because it was a joke. But he took it to the extreme, tapestries on the wall, incense, burning it all times, which was against the rules. But like, I mean, fuck him. Uh, he had a sound bowl. He had a little a little tiny sand garden, like the thing you rake out and like make the shapes with.
Speaker 5: It was like a sixth by one.
Speaker 2: And like every day, bruh, I'd come into his room, he'd just be like raking out a new pattern for the fun of it. I'm like, dude, what are you doing? He's like just ZENI bro, Like, shut the shut up, come on, we gotta go do shit. But like it was, it was a thing. It was absolutely thing. Fine.
Speaker 3: It is satisfying to.
Speaker 2: Play with those.
Speaker 6: I think the best time I've ever had like a sound bowl experience was out a retreat I went to and it was like out in the middle of nowhere and it was like peaceful and everyone's just chilling and they had they We started off in the yurt and then we actually ended up going outside and it was pretty really relaxing.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie, but I do love.
Speaker 6: Uh, I do love all my my woo shit too, no doubt, not as woo woo Jonathan.
Speaker 5: But I'm I'm wo wo too.
Speaker 3: You better watch out. You're towing the Satanic line there.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm dancing it.
Speaker 6: I'm dancing just as I'm wearing bones.
Speaker 2: She's wearing tiny.
Speaker 5: Actual bones in my in my earrings.
Speaker 2: It's fine, but this show is such an echo chamber now, Yeah, people are fucking dumb all hell the old ones.
Speaker 6: I always wonder if people actually like catch on to this stuff behind me at my at my house when we shoot and like, I like change stuff in the background, wondering if people will see the different stuff that I like keep changing and putting. See Samuel's like, yes, yes, yes, I change different like things and see if I'm just waiting for comments of random stuff that I put in there, and I'm like, yes, my giant crystals that are like this big in the background, Yeah, I am I guess I fit your stereotypical crystal white person.
Speaker 2: I mean, you are a white woman. But I will say that you don't like rub crystals all over your body because you think they're like cleansing your aura or healing your cancer.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 2: I know way too many white women that take that to the like extreme or have like I.
Speaker 6: Mean, but I did, But I did have specific crystals that I just use. Honestly, do I put like a thousand percent merit behind it and no, but I did put specific crystals that are inherently base for women during labor birth and that kind of stuff next to you in my birthing area.
Speaker 2: So hell yeah, it's a vibe.
Speaker 7: I think it's ultimately just about like what you accept, you know what I mean. I think that there's something to it, Like if you think that having a bunch of crystals around you whenever you're pregnant and you're getting ready to push out a baby, then if you think that that's gonna help you or soothe you, or maybe it's just appeasing to the eye or whatever, Like whatever you accept is ultimately it's not it's not gonna take away from the experience at all. If anything even if it helps like one percent, like as well, it's up to the individual.
Speaker 5: No, go ahead, Grayson Sam, We'll get to you. We see you.
Speaker 4: Hey. Just going back to the Ukraine thing, you remember when Zelinsky and Trump met for the first time and they kind of struck a deal and it was like basically like we get fifty percent of all your natural resources. Yeah, we're gonna have We're gonna have factories over there and they're gonna be US factories.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That way Russia is not gonna attack you, because then they would be attacking the US. And then Zilinsky was like I don't know, but then JD. Vance like bitched him out at the White House. Yeah, and it was just like Zolensky like English is probably his third language and no offense. I mean, he's from the Ukraine, you know, you hear his accent. But for JD. Vance just like he looked like a little bitch, and it's like it's like, Jad, you're going back to your bed. I'm going back to a bunker because I have a war going on in my country. JD just lost all credibility with easy.
Speaker 2: Now. Erica Kirk says he's going to be the next president. Easy with that. Yeah, yeah, which that's a whole other thing for Erica to go that direction. Listen, will he go again? Will he run for president? Who fucking knows. But we're not even through year one of Trump of his second term. We still have over three more years of this dude, and she's already starting the campaign for JD. It's like, Okay, maybe maybe wait till the middle somewhat. I don't know, but she's just out there doing the mostes, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think with the Cannas onwen I said it in the chat with the Cannas own interview or whatever. I seriously maybe she got threatened, like the Alex Jones he got sued for billions over the whole well, not Colin Bien.
Speaker 2: No, Sandy Hook No. Yeah, Candace was getting sued by the Macrones. And then she was on and on about she's not gonna seek to have it dismissed, and then low key went to have it dismissed before it hit the court in Delaware. That was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering. That's how that interview ended. It's like, you want to go, you want to go the route to Alex Jones because you're like, I mean, it's defamation. Basically, she's saying her husband's not dad, you know, So.
Speaker 2: You know, I go so far, Grayson. I think you might be onto something. And I'm not saying you're correct because I don't know. I'm saying that. It will be very interesting to see the next couple of episodes of Candace Owens when she drops them to see how much has shifted. Her tone has definitely, like like God has love said, her tone has definitely taken a shift. She hasn't recanted anything. She hasn't tripled down like she had in weeks prior either. She kind of left it into that neutral zone. So I will be very curious how that shakes out here soon.
Speaker 4: Well, and you got to think about it. Maybe they caught her a deal. It's like, you don't have to recant anything. We're not going to embarrass you, but cut your fucking rhetoric like now, you know, so it's possible off subject.
Speaker 2: She she has definitely made eight figures in the last few months from talking about Charlie Kirk specifically, So if they threw her some sort of a monetary deal to make her like cut the shit, it would have to be quite a substantial check.
Speaker 4: Or a threat or get suit right, you know, and we'll take you to court. You think you have freedom of speech, well look at Alex Jones, and I mean, and that's case law. So yeah, that's a tough.
Speaker 2: One that already is legal precedents. And again, I don't know, it's very possible that Candice and Erica had a very good conversation and it wasn't any kind of rudeness or threats or anything like. It's very possible, but I definitely can see the possibility of what you're talking about too.
Speaker 4: And and and she's a Christian woman, and I don't know who set up that interview or whatever, but it's just like, come on, but let's get together. And I think that's just good period, you know what I mean, Like you're out there talking about like conspiracy theories about a widower's dad husband and and you guys get together for four hours of talk and not like I have a fistfight, you know, or a cat fight, I should.
Speaker 2: Say, right, Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that Cannis was jealous because she wanted Charlie and instead Erica got it. And she's felt some type of way about that. I don't know that to be a true statement. But if that is true, I mean, okay, maybe maybe there's some bitterness there. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I draw the line on that one.
Speaker 2: You don't think the Cannas want to Charlie's dick.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Back in the day, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: He was not even it, Like I think they're just round spoken, and I don't think he was that handsome.
Speaker 5: But a weird mouth, that's the thing. Bro his mouth. I can't get.
Speaker 6: I'm a weird person about mouths, but like his mouth, man.
Speaker 2: Of all the things on Charlie, you could point out to him be like noah, it was this, it was the shape of this. It was the.
Speaker 12: Mouth.
Speaker 6: As I said, his mouth, all of you got in your mind that giant smile.
Speaker 2: That's like ah, no, that's not where my mind went.
Speaker 4: No, do you have like a mouth rating? Like do you draw out mouths that are attractive and then the ones that are not?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: But I have definitely in my mind, like like who has it?
Speaker 2: Like so the joker smile, like tell you right, no, Like.
Speaker 6: Weird people have like weird smiles sometimes, Like I'm not gonna judge anybody, but like if we're talking about if Carly Carly Churt, what am I gonna say Charlie Kurt Wash was attractive. I mean, I just think about his gigantic smile and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, no, I'm gonna be on that. You know who I absolutely hate is Julie Roberts Cruise No Tom Cruise, because.
Speaker 5: He his crazy eyes.
Speaker 4: Every every movie he has to smile.
Speaker 2: His teeth are so fucked up though, once you realize how they're offline, it fucks me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He he has like the craziest eyes ever. If you really watch him, like watch Legend and then and then come at me about how crazy his eyes are.
Speaker 2: He's like, I still think his best role with Tropic Thunder and the crazy eyes worked his advantage.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: Tropic Thunder is by far the best role ever and probably one of my favorite movies of all time. And I watch it religiously. I've already watched it probably about thirty times this year. It's pretty bad. I'm not gonna lie to you. I've watched it already like four times this month.
Speaker 2: So it's aldy but a goodie, you know.
Speaker 6: It's just great. It's cinematic perfection and him dancing makes me happy.
Speaker 7: My personal favorite role by Tom Cruise is a Scientology and I think he does it really well the way he praises l rh just I mean as if he is a god among men. And you know, Tom Cruise is really just has just taken taking the mantle and run with it. And and everybody should be so glad to have Tom Cruise just alive on Earth at the same time that they are, because where where would Scientology be? Where would we be without Scientology?
Speaker 6: I think Oprah Oprah's couch up and down like a little petulant child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the Tom Cruise has been dethroned as the head of Scientology for a little bit now, Uh the current and I'm not even gonna call it like the Pope of but the guy who's got the highest tier, the highest enlightenment by Scientology's own recognition, he can fly and shape shift. I don't even know if our manp's and poops anymore.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: He is actually a dude that was a professional skateboarder YouTuber from Brail Skate Park. So if anybody remembers the YouTube channel where it was like you send it. We skated and it would be like everything from.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot about this, dude.
Speaker 2: The skateboard made out of like a monopoly board to wrought iron to some sort of like plexiglass to whatever. They would throw trucks on it and try to skate it. It was Braille. It was a YouTube channel. Do pretty much. Embezzled millions and millions and millions and millions from this channel and from all his employees, tanked the company, sold all of his stock, and then donated all of it, every penny to the Church of Scientology to achieve that upper echelon level of enlightenment and ship and he's top dog. Nobody has reached a higher level than him. To this day.
Speaker 7: He was he was handling his inner at l Ron Humbard because Elron was about that bullshit too.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes it was. It was a thing and now according to them, he can fly and shit like I'm you know all.
Speaker 5: Right, Ceaniel, go ahead, you waited so patiently.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, speaking of cults, my mind went. My mind went back when you were talking about the pregnancy, birthing area and everything.
Speaker 4: So my mom went.
Speaker 9: Back to an episode that the boys did over ancient a dream home. So we know that they carved the still beating hearts out and through it that and through the body and the heart down the steps and everything. So when a woman gives birth, is that blood adreanalized.
Speaker 2: Because that ship that I from what I.
Speaker 9: Understand, that ship is hella painful. My mama had four days of labor.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's perspective, to be honest with you.
Speaker 9: What what I'm asking is this is also the same culture that smoked penis blood on the holy rituals. So would they take the thing?
Speaker 5: I mean, cord blood is very vital.
Speaker 6: Cord blood has been used since I was in uh it started being used in in my freshman year of high school. Is that huge conversation of stem cell research and core blood and like it's one of the most sought after bloods in particular.
Speaker 2: So are you talking about the mom's blood or the baby's blood?
Speaker 9: The mothers? I could because I usually let me rephrase this, not let me go into even more because if that so they literally bringing new life, that that is the quote quote unquote beginning of the life's blood, correct, because that at that point there was nothing more.
Speaker 5: We're sharing blood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say, the baby's got a heartbeat after eight weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we share blood and we so there, So my children's DNA is living inside me at all times for the rest.
Speaker 5: Of my life.
Speaker 9: Say what now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so I have all of my children's DNA inside of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the thing.
Speaker 9: Okay. The human body is even crazier than what I thought.
Speaker 5: Oh it gets wild.
Speaker 4: So at that.
Speaker 9: Point, like, could that that the blood be like seen as holy and God? Would that appease their gods? Because I'm the blood for the blood God and skull for the skulltone type deal I.
Speaker 6: Would have seen they would take the placenta like the core blood of anything. If you're gonna take that's the most oxidized and most clean filtered blood that has the most hormones and everything.
Speaker 2: Push you've never heard the placenta be referred to as clean. I know what you mean, but most people would be like, Oh, that thing, the.
Speaker 6: Doctor's the coolest thing ever, Like it is really probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life. It looks like a giant tree of life when you like lay it out, because you have to inspect it to make sure that you don't have any pieces still inside, because that's how a lot of women passed away back in the day, was a single small piece left inside will kill. Yes, we'll kill somebody, and you'll continue to hemorrhage. And it's a whole thing, and so you have to like actually inspect it.
Speaker 5: Samuel is very confused.
Speaker 9: I know about the Tree of life, and your lungs are so mimic it, and your your blood veins and everything mimics the loot system and everything. The more I learned about the female anatomy, the more I'm fucking terrified.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'll send you a picture of one of one of my placentas.
Speaker 6: I actually got it, like.
Speaker 5: Like now I'm talking about like that.
Speaker 6: So I got it actually painted before they encapitalized it.
Speaker 5: They painted it.
Speaker 6: And what I mean by that is they they actually made it into little pills that I could take.
Speaker 2: On a piece of paper, painted it.
Speaker 6: They painted it blue and then made me a little print. It's really cool.
Speaker 4: So you.
Speaker 5: Got you So I did. Yeah, I did placented in capsules.
Speaker 2: And I gotta tell you, teachers from the women that do that do the benefits thereafter. I understand for a lot of like men out there and a lot of people. That sounds gross. Oh, I got it, dude. The amount of hormones, especially because postpartum can last two years after a birth. The women that do the like placenta teas, and although I'm be honest with you, the teas that gets me that I understand they're.
Speaker 8: Healthy, but like there's different stuff, but thetis that's the mazzing.
Speaker 5: That's That's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 6: But I do know there's other practices around the globe and a lot of people do stuff. I know people are going to feel some type of way because we're talking about females.
Speaker 2: But ew, y'all got cooties. Yeah, fucking grow up.
Speaker 7: You can if you can eat ask Jacob, you can eat a pucking a placenta.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Bro, it's twenty twenty five, Like grow the fuck.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Whatever the pills, though, I do I do you think people should take you.
Speaker 7: Said something about at what at what time did you say that the baby's heart starts beating.
Speaker 2: I think it's somewhere between eight to ten.
Speaker 6: Weeks, six weeks or five five point five weeks.
Speaker 7: A recent thing, so they can detect it via ultrasound between six and seven weeks.
Speaker 3: However, they found.
Speaker 7: That at seventy at seventeen days after conception, it's very early, but the heart starts developing around day eighteen to twenty two, so cardiac activity, a flutter of cells begins, and then it says, so, yeah, around eighteen day eighteen to day twenty two, the heart begins to beat.
Speaker 2: And somehow that's not its own independent life form. That fucking blows my mind. But you know, it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 3: Eighteen days that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Not even a month that Most people don't even know that they're pregnant until after.
Speaker 6: That, right, I mean until like the lowest people normally can figure out they might be pregnant is like five weeks. Not everybody, some people honestly know, right. I have a girlfriend that knew within no joke, like seventy two hours. She was like, I'm pregnant. She felt like shit hit the wall, was like, oh god, she just knew. She was like, I am pregnant. And so for weeks we had to wait until like it got the time, and then you know, she got a whole bunch of tests and we were waiting, but she knew right away. Some people feel things differently. Some people know their bodies really well. But for the majority of people, normally they find out anywhere between six to ten weeks is how they is when they find out.
Speaker 7: Damn, if you're pretty fertile and your your guy dumps the load and you I feel like you you probably have a pretty good idea if you were pregnant.
Speaker 2: Look at his face, dirty Sanchez, his face. The man is sitting next her. Nope, n uh, no, way man. Yeah. Oh the kid, Oh yes, please tell me, Please tell me have.
Speaker 4: Air so he can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good man, I just found out. I just found out my kid, my oldest on Spotify, is listened to my show. And I'm like, your little fucking shithead. No, this is not a child's program. No, this is bullshit. But I mean I have caught him a shithead. Yes, he's twelve, grown man.
Speaker 6: And then mine's like, yeah that cosmic peach girl, And I'm like, bro, what are y'all talking about. So apparently they thought that it would be a good thing to come and support the show.
Speaker 5: Off of Spotify.
Speaker 2: I mean, but at the same time, right, if we're gonna take the words of o dB aka Old Dirty Bastard aka Big Baby Jesus aka old Dirty Chinese restaurant, he once said Wu Tang is for the children, And if Wu Tang claim could be for the children, why can't the cult of conspiracy. But then it's like we also talk about pedophilic blood cults a good bit, and it's like, you know, maybe not, maybe we're not. It's and Plumpkins.
Speaker 5: Got his love somehow, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Take us away.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 12: When they asked him what he was gonna do for the community, he also said.
Speaker 2: Nothing, yup.
Speaker 15: And I can I can see Samuel getting this placenta picture frame, just kidding.
Speaker 12: A couple of things on canvas.
Speaker 15: And then on uh scientology, she does claim she had a boyfriend the whole time her and Charlie were like touring or whatever. I don't know how I can confirm that, and I don't understand how like so many people are talking shit about her accusations, but nobody can really deny uh the strange behavior and countless lies, the tps TPSU, whatever the fuck people have told and UH all their straight and not not not to mention all the strange actions of Erica Kirk, but on the flip side, uh, taking a dudaye you know from Running Jewels has done a pretty deep dive and exposed some pretty shady things about Canvas and her past.
Speaker 9: So you know, I take her.
Speaker 15: I watch her show more like a you know, conspiracy soap opera. Not that she doesn't drop some truth, but I can definitely see her ending up as a part of some larger, you know, Operation truth thing.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, if she gets hired by Info Wars, that would be littis fuck. I could see them.
Speaker 12: As far as scientology, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying I could see her possibly getting a job off from Alex Jones once this whole thing is said and done. And I'm not saying that in a disparaging way by any means, but anyway, tell us about scientology.
Speaker 16: I just don't understand, man, how people can follow that bullshit when you know you do an hour research and realize that you're exalted.
Speaker 12: Leader was a follower.
Speaker 9: Of a.
Speaker 12: Satanic pedophile.
Speaker 16: Heroin addict who told his followers to go out and make up your own bullshit.
Speaker 12: Religion. If that's your basis.
Speaker 3: It's the same reason why we have Mormons.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Well yeah, but I meane, who was Joseph Smith a follower you know, like I said, el Ron stuff intelligence ties aside, was the follower of Alis fair Crowley and probably clearly told his people to go out and make up your own religion.
Speaker 12: So it's like, if that your.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty crazy. And actually I've done some real digging into what it takes to get recognized as a authentic religion in the United States. It's a whole lot easier than what you would think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Lord Byron created one.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, huh he created one. He I didn't know that. Like it's an actual tax right off, full on religion.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Every single one of his business things run through the what is it five O, one C three or whatever?
Speaker 3: The fuck that kid? Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's he goes.
Speaker 7: He said, it really wasn't that difficult to create one, And it's really just I mean, fuck all the other bigger you know, global corporations are washing money in their own damn way, So why not get ahead of the game and do it yourself?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, if you could find. That's the deal though, if and I'm not saying this against Byron by any fucking means, like, if you're able to pull it off, by all means, probably after it. But especially if you're a newer religious organization. They are watching you and they are waiting to drop red flags on you. See, you got to make sure you are like on your game and crossing every t and dotting every eyes. But if you could do it successfully, fucking get after it. Bro see American way.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about becoming a high priest over there, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Oh, I fucking love it. Uh, Grayson hand Raise, what's you got, brother?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm not plugging a books, but if you want to know about Mormonism, just got this one, The Angel and the Sorcerer by Peter Lavenda. It is fascinating just about Joseph Smith and but god his love is totally right about Jack Parsons and uh yeah, and el Ron Hubbard and he was a like he wrote a lot of science fiction, but it was like pull like you know, fifty cent novels whatever. He wrote a lot of books, but like he was not a good author, no, you know, ever try to read Battlefield Earth and it's just like, you know, bro.
Speaker 2: A middle school kid could do as much damage as far as a sci fi writer than l Ron did. And I'm not even like trying to be shitty when I say that, like it's a really fucked up read.
Speaker 3: He's a psychopath.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the guy that took over, like I looked it up on chat GBT, was it David A. Muscavit Muscavig vig or whatever, Muskovig Muskovic. Man, I'm totally pronouncing that wrong.
Speaker 12: Ascaviche.
Speaker 2: That might be it too. I don't know. We're just making up things at this point, but he was.
Speaker 4: He was the guy that was the pro skater that is now like number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the guy from Braille.
Speaker 4: I'll have to look it up. I didn't hear that. I think it was on another podcast. But my god, like all the money that him Intervolta have donated, it's like got millions upon millions of dollars.
Speaker 5: I forgotten that metal.
Speaker 2: Oh Travolta's big with I forgot that he was all about that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I love Volta to god damn it.
Speaker 4: There's what is it? A top gun? Bottom gun?
Speaker 2: That's uh uh yeah Travolta. I have a feeling he's probably not even a power bottom, to be honest with you.
Speaker 7: All right, Hey, he played a great uh Santa Claus in that in that new Grease commercial.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot about that he did.
Speaker 5: It was actually good.
Speaker 2: I still like for get.
Speaker 16: Muskavitch's wife disappeared. Nobody's seen her for like twelve years. Nobody knows what happened to her.
Speaker 2: Bro facts, this is all factual information. Nobody has seen a body's not that. Oh fuck absolutely, I was a part of the sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Probably, hell yeah, probably.
Speaker 7: I do want to say a little something about are you familiar with the name George Farmer?
Speaker 2: Sounds pretty white, but I could be wrong. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh he's He's as white as they get for sure?
Speaker 12: Is that is?
Speaker 7: Candice Owen's husband is George Farmer, and I was just on a little bit of research on him. Did you know that he is the former chairman of Turning Point UK? I did not, and also former CEO of Parlor and Parliament Technologies. He's actually the honorable George Farmer. He's a little bit of royalty over there.
Speaker 2: Is that because in this country, when you get the honorable by your name, it's because you have an elected official, like if you've been elected to some sort of a state or federal office, then you get that nomenclature.
Speaker 7: But it says his dad was a life peer when he was appointed to the British House of lawy in twenty fourteen. Yo, okay, and so that would make his son the honorable.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 7: And so I was doing a little bit of research and trying to figure out. I was really just trying to figure out when he met Candace. And turns out in what year was this? So in damn it, I just lost my place.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 7: So Farmer proposed marriage to Candace Owans via a FaceTime call on December twenty ninth, twenty eighteen, eighteen days after meeting each other for the first time in London.
Speaker 2: Now, also, have you heard her tell that story?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: She and he tell two very different stories about how they met, how the proposal went down, and all these things. It's like pretty much you know how you ever see like a couple and uh, you asked the guy how long you'll been together? He's like, ohow four or five? And the wife's like seven and a half years and he's like, oh, yeah, yeah that and like, we'll tell me about your first date. I think we went to dinner, No, we did this. And then like the wife like remembers every single minute detail, believe or not, Canna Own's is the guy in this relationship. She doesn't know Jack or shit about how they met, when they started dating, what that was like. He had to like remind her of all of these things. It was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I was married twelve years and still don't know my wedding day.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 5: Twelve years, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I don't know when I was married to him well to this day.
Speaker 2: Also, Erica was the same way.
Speaker 7: She didn't know the dates or she didn't even know the year that they met, so she was like completely out of it. Charlie was the one having to remind her when they got married. And that's like, like you said, that's usually like the women are really good at those kind of dates.
Speaker 5: Not me, not me at all.
Speaker 2: You're very much one out of a trillion as far as the women are.
Speaker 6: Actually, my first boyfriend is one of the psycha people that remember is like he's a wonderful person. Let me let me say that he's amazing human being. But he is one of those people that can rem remember dates like exactly twenty something years later, remember is exactly the date, time and everything to the tea and was like, don't you remember on this date.
Speaker 5: And this and this and this? And I'm like, bro, why would I remember that?
Speaker 6: Like I kind of like have a general overview of what happened, but why would I remember all these dates?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: I saw him last year and he's like, hey, don't you remember on like this year and this year?
Speaker 6: And I was like mm mmm mmm mm mmmm, Like I remember kind of in the area of when that was. No, I'm terrible with dates, Like absolutely, I forget all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, you know, it's somewhere around there, ANDYBEI.
Speaker 7: How we just like forget whole things happened in our daily lives.
Speaker 3: Like that's crazy to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like you know, well, Jacob, you don't dream very often, but I'll have I don't remember what I did, you know, four or five days ago, But I can remember a dream that I had whenever I was eight.
Speaker 2: That's cra weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some dreams I remember so vividly.
Speaker 6: I could tell you them like start to finish right now, but then I can't tell you what happened a year ago. I'm like, oh, it's something. Did you see that theory speaking of time?
Speaker 4: Have?
Speaker 6: I just watched it actually right before the live. There's a theory going around that time is actually speeding up, and that it's been speeding up for the last few years technically, but they don't want to actually let people know, and that we're losing more time than what we actually have.
Speaker 2: It's all coming to an end, and.
Speaker 6: A lot of people like have been. Even the older people are like no, no, and the younger people are saying like all in between, everyone's saying time just doesn't feel right right now. And I was watching this whole. It was like a twenty minute long clip I was watching about this.
Speaker 2: I was just talking to my parents about this on When you talk to the older generation, they'll say that, like, yeah, as you get older, time speeds up. Yeah, like you were a kid, when you were like in third grade, it took for fucking ever to get to summer as an adult. Fuck, six months is the blink of an eye, Like.
Speaker 5: Real shit, we've already tomorrow is gonna be is it tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Two days from now, it's gonna be New Year's Yeah, and you.
Speaker 5: Know that went by so fast. I don't even remember what I did half this year.
Speaker 2: I feel like we were just making the Bingo card and here we are checking our validation on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's really crazy is that. Actually it says on average, Earth's rotation has been slowing down over the long term, causing days to get longer by one point four to one point eight milliseconds per century.
Speaker 2: But it's a perspective thing. It feels like it's speeding up, but it's like, I don't know, I kind of hope it is speeding up. I'm ready to endo all this shit. We're good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're remind me of those little email characters on South Park.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I actually I just watched the Mario movie and.
Speaker 5: Like throw his hair and he's like, I need to like fade per se. That's that's you. You're the star.
Speaker 2: I'm a little side. I just watched Mario Brothers and the Little Blue Star. That was just like super happy about the destruction. Yeah, that was by far my favorite character on that movie.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that was actually the best.
Speaker 2: Chara the only character that actually knew which way was up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's pretty awesome or kind of.
Speaker 7: Like, uh whenever. I don't know if you guys are caught up on Rick and Morty.
Speaker 2: But now I'm not. But I need to.
Speaker 7: Morty found like a sex bod from another planet and brought it back and impregnated her and and then she ended up like birthing this little fucking demonic child who all like its first words were like death, destruction, and.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest fucking thing. Yes, of course Morty would. Oh my god, Now I have to watch this. I have to catch up. I'm behind. All right, let's get back to the chat here. We have more gaining as we are going down. Trump wanted fifty. Way we go, it says, don't matter, they're still getting money.
Speaker 5: Yeah they're talking about they're talking about Ukraine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Trump pointed fifty of Ukraine's mineral rights with the US factors. Yeah, and I still think that would have been a really solid deal. But of course just couldn't make a deal happen. So here we are.
Speaker 6: Hey, Sam, good job for being able to list some weights right now, since you aren't really cleared.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed I did fifteen curls of twenty five. Good shit, dude, you gotta do what you gotta do, and I know you're in recovery right now. And also again, thank you to all the cult members that pulled together to get Sam out of a jam. And I'm hoping that in the future, has more cult members come onto some hard times, we'll be able to help out in any way that we can as a cult collective.
Speaker 6: Also shout out to White Boy Wizard, thank you for messaging me. We will see him at the end of the month. We might be we might be able to see if we can pull some pull some strings.
Speaker 5: And help him out too.
Speaker 6: Oh no, he got some stuff going on with him, so if we could maybe put together a thing for him, that'd be awesome too.
Speaker 5: Kase.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he reached out to me and I was like, oh man, I'm gonna miss you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, we got it. We may need to help out Tristan here good cult members at the turn of the year, so be on standby for that one. Continuing what.
Speaker 5: I'll text you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no doubt, no doubt going on. Ashton says don't need no woman other than Dommy Mommy, Mary Jane talking. He said that to say, well, if Mary Jane is your domb, then like, man, you can turn on by the weirdest shit. That's supposed to be a chill thing, not a fucking not a whips and chains thing.
Speaker 9: But shuttle mascism is a thing. But I don't want no Dommy Mommy. You can keep that one though.
Speaker 2: Buddy, heard that, heard that. Let's see Alan talking about the Spirit Animal moving forward. God, his love says, just hit the Red Light Saunas and listen to some five twenty eight bowls in there.
Speaker 6: I love Red Light Saunas. God, I'm so jealous of you right now. Hell yeah, they're so awesome.
Speaker 2: Johnna and Spirit Animal could eat a peach for hours. You know I can eat a peach for hours.
Speaker 12: Yo.
Speaker 5: I love Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 2: You notice he plays the same character in every single role, though I don't know, like he might be set in World War Two, he might be set in a heightst but like, it's.
Speaker 6: The same guy, a little bit of like maybe I'm not mad, but yeah, he's It's not like he has wide range.
Speaker 2: It just happens that his one character fits in so many different molds, but it's not a different character, you know many one. Let's see you ever listen to Bach nine seventy four? You ever listen to on weed?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I have never listened to Bach while stoned, but I could imagine it would be sensational because I am a huge fan of Bok. Let's see have a good week and happy New Year. Yes, indeed, Ashton said bro talking about the Zen shit, I literally got a two foot tall brown onyx stone obelisk for Christmas. Hell. Yes, a two foot tall brown onyx stone obelisk. Yo, how much the fuck did that cost?
Speaker 5: A lot of money? Holy shit, that's a that's a very expensive gift.
Speaker 2: Also, I've never heard of brown onyx before, but I'm sure it's the thing. I just wow.
Speaker 6: I will say if people are looking for crystals or any types of any types of also they have they have meg ladn teeth and they have all sorts of stuff. My people with we dig, literally we dig. You can look them up on Facebook. They travel the country. It is a wife and husband with their son and they dig all across the country. And they are the best people with the most amazing prices and probably one of the best collections I've ever seen ever. I've been collecting rocks my whole life, so it's actually really cool. And I've talked to them a whole bunch, and I've actually most of the crystals in my house that if you do see the rotation, you'll see quite a few of them. They are actually all bought by them.
Speaker 2: So hell yeah, shouts out, what if we can get.
Speaker 3: A hold of them?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're on my Facebook.
Speaker 2: I'm like to have a I would love to do an episode with them, honestly, and I've been trying to have an episode where we talk about because crystals are a living thing, they grow in nature, they have a residence frequency, all these things. I would like to have somebody come on, not just from the Wu Wu background, but the scientific background as well.
Speaker 6: They're heavily scientific and he is so smart, I mean like crazy smart when it comes to rocks, and I really enjoy them. I've I've boughten lots of stuff from them, and he knows everything there is to know about different crystals and rocks and how they form and where they where to go, and how to be able to find these things, and they actually have probably what are you showing God is love. I see something on the screen.
Speaker 12: It's an Oregon donut from Donut No.
Speaker 2: Shit, fucking right, that's cool. Yeah, I know, reach out to them and see if they come on the show, because I've always wanted to have somebody come on and give the background, not just you know, I got this this pink something something that's really good for healing. I know my friend told me and they're just there this part. No, No, I want a first hand account of like this, crystal is known for doing this. Here's the scientific background as to why here is you know, this is the frequency resonation this like I'm breaking it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually started in doing when I was when I was like five or.
Speaker 2: Six, collecting crystals. Doing rocks mean something else in.
Speaker 6: The sorry, collecting crystals and rocks. And so I actually met an old guy and he was that was like his passion. He did all sorts of really cool jewelry and things that he created from them, and he would go out and dig and dig for hours and actually have a my friend Nancy, she makes a lot of my jewelry. You'll see also that I wear a lot of crystals and different stuff that I wear, and she's an organ and her and her wife do a lot of stuff like that, but they actually know a ton about rocks as well, and like frequencies and how how to find them and how like certain types of soil feel a certain type of way because of the heat signatures and all this stuff that come off of them.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's it's wild.
Speaker 2: We need to do an episode one in one of these days. Absolute folutely. Let's see. I got a big'll shut up, Dougie, says Jonathan. I'm just gonna start calling you the Rev. Hope it inspires you to get those credentials hate either haha. Either way, you still have a follow in between both the podcasts. We are here for you, Rev.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: That is the greatest picture of Jonathan I've ever seen. Are you looking at it right now?
Speaker 5: Jonathan?
Speaker 3: I is it the one with me opening up my shirt?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Like this, I did see that with the meta, with the met with the pyramid, with the eye. Look at this with the.
Speaker 5: Dove though on his chest. I can't.
Speaker 7: Oh man, it's amazing. Yeah, that's that's pretty uh, that's pretty badass.
Speaker 2: Actually moving forward here, Tony says DuPont. Another US corporations have been buying up Ukrainian land. Yes, they fucking have a major reason for the wars. Zelensky is not evil, just an actor and a placeholder agreed on both fronts. But Ukraine is what Russia would have been if it had not been for Putin rescuing Russia in the early two thousands. I don't disagree. I think there's like levels to unpack on that one, but I see where you're going with that. For sure, Tony, Uh, the CIA supported cheshi In terrorists, including the the cousins Uh of Zacharias Mo MOSAUI sure, which was why he was on a white list for flight school and FBI were not allowed to stop him. Yeah, the CI definitely supports the Cheschnians. And then you notice whenever we went to Afghanistan, people weren't worried about fighting the tal Band. They were like getting ready for the Cheschnian fighters because they were insane and extremely capable, and so like, the CI is supporting them. And then when you realize that the CIA also built al Qaeda with Bin Lauden, it like it all ties, it all kind of rhymes when you look at it from the obscure lens. But yeah, one hundred percent a.
Speaker 3: White list and a black list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know the difference he there. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Tony, if you want to go ahead and give the background on the white versus.
Speaker 6: Black maybe preference that a little bit better list lists.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, yeah. There was a woman named Colleen Rowley who was trying to report on and zachar Reicesaw we go into flight schools in Minneapolis, and her boss has just told her no, no, no, he gotta let him go to flight school. This is above our pay grade. You just got to let him go to flight school. And then she got transferred away from observing him. And then later well he was actually the only hijacker who survive because he didn't get on the plane for some reason that day.
Speaker 12: But that's who much Sally.
Speaker 2: Was m So a white list is basically saying, not only is he like a black list is where they are not allowed to ever step foot in this kind of location. A white list is no, no, he has to go here and we can't stop him.
Speaker 14: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, well that's that's fucking fascinating, Sam. I was actually about to read your message about Princess Bride too, but now your hands raised, So hold on what you got?
Speaker 9: I was gonna ask, So why does CI build up everybody that wants to fucking kill us?
Speaker 2: Because war makes money. We got to have a boogeyman to go fuck up later.
Speaker 9: Well, why help teach them any battle texts? No, just let them beginning faulted. Not give them ways to kill our men. That is, but that is bad text for definition treason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the CIA kind of be doing that treason thing. It's like what they major in. I mean, look at Venezuela right now. We are the ones that like did the overthrow of Venezuela a couple of decades ago. Now we have CIA in Venezuela and we have troops right off the coast, and we're probably realistically about to go to war in Venezuela. You know, we had to create a boogeyman. That's why fentanol is now a considered a weapon of mass destruction that's not even manufactured in Venezuela, just like there was no nukes in Iraq. It's you see what I'm saying here. They gotta it's they gotta start the narrative early to make it make sense in a few months. This is a fucked up wheld we live in. Brother, there's no good guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Also just add yeah, there's a huge disincentive for powerful countries to go to war with each other, especially the age of nuclear weapons. So we just do it by proxy now with one group arming, you know, a terrorist group here and there, and our enemies kind of do the same thing. And that's just how it's done now.
Speaker 9: So we'll never go back. So so we'll always be stuck in an atypical warfare and never just go back to regulars killing and regular uniform versus uniform and what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we never will. I'm saying that they're gonna try to avoid that as much as they can. The proxy war thing is profitable. True conventional warfare where it's big dog versus big dog, that's not that's good for business in like a two to three year situation. Anything beyond that it it becomes way more costly, not just money, but like resources, time, manpower, all everything else. So yeah, proxy wars, that's that's way more quick money.
Speaker 9: The more I'm more open up my eyes and more as I get older, the more I will I really kind of fell hard into the photo American propagaina which no offense. I'll I'm a bade for this flag till I die for sure if there is gonna have to be some asshole at the top of the King of the Mountain, and all I wanted to be America.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we all, we all bought into the propaganda, dude, and and nobody. That's the thing is as awake as you might be, as open as your third eye might be, as aware as you might be, no one is immune to propaganda. They just have to curtail it to you. And that's that's all it really is.
Speaker 3: That's why they get you when you're young.
Speaker 14: Yep, I fell for it too.
Speaker 2: Everybody did. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is that, even with knowing everything I know, I'd gladly go back, though.
Speaker 2: You would be one of the only ones I know that would like gladly re up if they could right now.
Speaker 9: The reason why I said that is like I out of the military culture and civilian world, I think I do better like socially and everything maturistically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bully, Yeah.
Speaker 9: And also it's easier. I don't know, I think it's open here. My mind don't work very good.
Speaker 2: Well, it is it because you have your lane and everybody has their lane. Your rank is one line, and your billet or job or whatever is the other line. As long as you stay in your lane, it's so easy and you just you do your thing. But as soon as you step out of your lane, you get fucking corrected to get back to where you belong and everything just flows. Cut to the civilian world. There's no lines, there's no lanes. Everybody's up and everybody's shit, and then you get looked at like the asshole for telling somebody to get back to where they belong. And it's like, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 9: I uh so, I guess it's really because I just really want to go. I want to go play with the bombs.
Speaker 2: I mean you could do that now, you just might have somebody come kicking your door about it. But like there's other countries like Yo. You could go right now to Somalia and there's all kinds of explosives and no one's coming and checking on you.
Speaker 9: Is I don't think the video.
Speaker 7: Yes, seeing the videos, there's this one Stamolian up in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I think that's where most of them are.
Speaker 7: But yeah, who was just like yes, go to work, pay your taxes. You work for me now, And I was like, what and the fucking Captain Phillips are we working with right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the videos though, of the two guys that are going to these quote unquote locations that are getting government funding in Minnesota and then asking to see their information because it's actually public right to be able to go and ask these things. And they've been kicked out and shoved out of every location and there it's all over TikTok of them continuously going and being like, uh, these facilities are also included.
Speaker 5: You can clearly tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: And also Luke, I know he's done any here anymore.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you could send me all the black Hole information, me and Luke are gonna get together and he's gonna come on and we're gonna do h the whole black hole.
Speaker 5: That does not sound good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, With Luke being who he is and what he's come on to talk about before, I know exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm like, Well, shit, that doesn't sound very good. Space black hole, That's what.
Speaker 6: I'm talking now. I don't know, I don't know. I'm trying to make it sound better. It's not getting any better for me.
Speaker 2: No Lucas. Lucas here to talk about physics and things on a level that most human beings can't keep up with.
Speaker 6: So it's almost like I just need you to send me some stuff so I feel at least somewhat like a kindergartener being able to like, my name's Steff, no say no more.
Speaker 2: He will send you thirty five documents.
Speaker 5: That's fine, and I will sit and read them.
Speaker 6: I just want to make sure that I at least kind of have a better understanding to where I can ask them questions and not feel like I'm just you know, completely read.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to call it retarded. The area, Oh yeah, are we okayed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: God is love? What's up?
Speaker 6: I didn't want to end it on like an ass thing again, and I was like, hang on, I got.
Speaker 2: The bunk approves.
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, it's not just a CIA.
Speaker 13: Hey, there's a great book called The Terror Factory about all the uh, all the terrorists and terrorists you know, attacks that have been created, uh, encouraged, et cetera by the FBI.
Speaker 12: So maybe go work for the FBI. Sam blow some shit up.
Speaker 2: That's an option. I would say the ATF will probably be a better way. Oh yeah no, But I mean, if you're gonna have something with explosives, you can go play with. I bet the ATF's got them.
Speaker 9: No, they're they're they're a bunch of cooks. I'd rather go and work for a local s r T team for the police, but i'd have to give up we to fuck that.
Speaker 2: Yeah true? All right, getting back to the chat here, there was one where it was a black woman in a pool and saying Jonathan needs to go to this pool party. Hell yeah, I guess things and stuff. That's Candace. That is not Candace Ellen's.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that's a I Candide.
Speaker 2: That's not even her face.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a model.
Speaker 7: You should serenade Candace with your favorite Jewish band.
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 7: I was made for loveing you.
Speaker 2: I mean Kiss, We're very much a Jewish band. Absolutely true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, Canda, she's a knockout. I mean she might be a fed but knockout.
Speaker 2: But I gotta tell you, man, I just don't see it. There there's Alan.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna read the chat the chat will the gods said same? You always have your grandchildren. DNA that that is goes to you and your grandchildren. Yes, yeah, that's it. Tony says. The RH factor really can really mess with child bearing.
Speaker 5: Yes, it can. They have this drug called rogam. I've had it. That helps.
Speaker 6: My grandparents could only have one biological child due to that problem because rogram didn't exist. I wonder how much of the problem it was in the older days before blood types had been discovered. It also says, does it only take two to four weeks to notice a miss period? It depends on your cycle. It depends on if you have if you have regular periods and stuff like that. But I will say, with the RH factor, I actually just got sent something because obviously I still belong in the birth world. There was this woman that became a midwife for fifty years and her story is crazy. So she actually had twenty six children. All of them died. Holy fuck ever seen one of them died within like days, weeks, a few months. The oldest one she had lasted was eight months old.
Speaker 2: Birth to twenty six children, yes, oh my god.
Speaker 6: And apparently all of them had IF because of her RH factor. She had a lot of issues with it and they would end up getting really sick and die and it was really sad. So she ends up having She ends up being called to this woman's house down the road, and this starts her fifty year career of being coming a midwife. And she would hike through the mountains in the middle of the night to go in America to go no it's not to go help these women. And she never lost a single child, never once with all the women that she helped deliver babies. So I thought that was really fascinating. But ourge negative is a really interesting thing. I'm I have urg negative. I've had rogam shots, but then I opted for my last one not to take it. But I also did a massive amount of research and had it on standby. So I do not suggest this with anybody. Do your research, talk to your midwives or your doctor and stuff like that before you make a It can become very serious. So you have to like really decide that.
Speaker 2: But we talked about that a good bit with the blood episode we did a month ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so our h factor is definitely a thing.
Speaker 6: It can cause women to miscarry pretty quickly, to be honest with you, because it attacks the baby, especially if it has different blood types.
Speaker 2: So I mean to answer the question of what they did before they knew what blood types were and shit like that. I mean loss, lots of loss, lots of you know, just thinking that maybe God was angry with you, you know, and you just had to pray it away or some shit. I don't know. I don't know, wild things will the god says. I knew I was pregnant and it was a boy. Then again, same with my daughter. I woke up and just knew, but it wasn't too early to register.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 6: Actually, I just had like this feeling that I knew what they were going to be, every one of them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Ashon says, placenta is what makes us and most mammals different from more soupios. Like imagine humans having short pregnancies and Joey pouch. Yeah, that'd be weird.
Speaker 5: Like I would take the short pregnancy, that'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: How do you think elephant feel they're pregnant for two years?
Speaker 5: You carry a baby and then come talk to me about how it feels?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Whoa, that wasn't a dig at the female race. I'm saying, as far as mammals go, elephants have it worse than humans.
Speaker 6: True, true, but like, hey, it still sucks even though it's not two years.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it does. Thank god, I was born a man that would suck. Man anyway, Tony, my kids like the CEC but not some of my other podcasts. Tony, for the love of God, you let your children listen to us? Oh man, okay, listen. The cult can be for the children. But we're also not going to watch our mouth or you know, steer our conversations.
Speaker 6: Said cunt like forty times last episode. Yeah, she's not like an American thing technically, which we did have this British eye on last night. Yeah, and he kept throwing cunt and I was like, yes, and we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't capitalize on it, not saying it.
Speaker 5: Were we behave. Yeah, we did find out some information.
Speaker 6: We asked the questions of people that have you know, wrote us rose back, saying that we were incorrect.
Speaker 5: We won't get into it.
Speaker 6: How to listen to the episode, but yeah, it was actually a really good conversation.
Speaker 5: He was really interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh, solid guy, solid interview. It was fun. Anyway. That episode's going to be dropping next week, so be on the lookout for Old Raymond Sutherland in the the uh books that he's writing.
Speaker 7: A shout out to Australian Joe always throwing out the cunt word.
Speaker 3: And I was just curious. Is the word cunt very different in other countries?
Speaker 6: I mean yes, it's like it's like hay bitch. It's like, uh, you know, hey, hay bitch kind of a thing. But kunt here is definitely a severely derogatory term, so so dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well it says in Australian.
Speaker 7: In Australia, the word kunt is a highly versatile term whose meaning depends entirely on the context and accompanying and accompanying adjectives. Unlike in many other English speaking countries, where it is almost exclusively a severe misad misogynistic slur, in Australia, it can be a term of abuse, a neutral descriptor, or even a term of endearment, usually for a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hm, well, I will say when we asked Cryptid, they said that they don't really use it that much. The women don't use it very much. The men do you more. But the Brits they use it all the time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and it's very much like Raven said, it's like bitch, like you could be like, man, you a son of a bitch, you know that, and like that's whatever, or it could be like, bro, you're bitch. Made Like the context really determines to what level it's going. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking it's kind of like bloke.
Speaker 2: Bloke just means like a like a dude. It's like, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's what they were saying about cunt is that usually it's a term of endearment towards men.
Speaker 2: It can be right, but if you're saying like, oh, yeah he's a sick cunt, then like, yeah, he's a good dude. But if you're saying like, oh he's a fucking cunt that one, they're like, no, no, that's not good. It context makes or context in this scenario that kind of matters. I was a good knee slapper man. Your dad jokes, Well, you know I have a dad, you'd be like that, Uh tony says John. Ziegler interviewed the ex wife of Ryan Rittmeyer, accuser number ten of Jeremy Sandusky, and she was super embarrassed she got her wedding date wrong by one day. Her explanation made sense, though by the way Sandusky is innocent. Okay, I'm still sticking to Yeah Tony. Tony's got the controversial hot takes, dude, that is his whole thing. Also, real quick, you know, we're gonna take a second away from the from the comments, and I have to ask, hey, open time vibes real quick, just for you gentlemen. Yes, sir, every time y'all are coming on these lives, y'all seem like y'all are in y'all studio ready to go, And I love this, I do. Are y'all live streaming right now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nuh? Okay, so y'll just have be in your studio for our lives? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 17: It's just a virtual webcam so we can get both of the cameras onto here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm mad at it. I was just thinking. I was like, bro, are they streaming our stream?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it. I've never suggested this. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: No, it actually would be really nice if we can get somebody what's the.
Speaker 2: Game streaming one called twitch twitch.
Speaker 7: It would be nice if we can get like somebody that is like real well versed in the whole twitch verse and start streaming our shit over there.
Speaker 3: That'd be pretty sweet.
Speaker 17: It Uh, it would be Yeah, I could absolutely do something like that.
Speaker 3: We can get in a talk.
Speaker 5: I know nothing about that doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. It depends on the person you talk to.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: So, some of the content creators that I like get down with, they also do gaming on Twitch. But they've been at it for like eight years, so they've got a decent enough following to where when they go live, people are fucking watching, you know. So it's they're not They're they're gonna make money on it, regardless of if they're on there for two hours or twelve. Yeah, it is what it is for us. I don't know enough about it, but yo, hit us in the DM's open time vibes. Y'all fuck with Twitch?
Speaker 17: Yeah, we we dabble in it just a little bit. We're just getting our feet wet into it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do y'all typically talk about on your show?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, just get weird?
Speaker 5: I think they're audio cut out?
Speaker 2: Oh did y'all mute? Oh can yeah?
Speaker 5: We can hear it now, I can hear you now.
Speaker 17: Oh so justin you might need to unmute yourself as well.
Speaker 11: Oops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So yeah, we're.
Speaker 11: Very opinionated in our podcast, Like we like to give like a younger perspective, especially with our generation, because a lot of our generation is like still asleep and they conform to everything still, so we're trying to like, hey, y'all, it's time to get serious about this. We're kind of cooked.
Speaker 2: When you say the younger generation, how old are.
Speaker 11: Y'all twenty I'm twenty four, he's twenty three. Okay, yeah, I'm twenty three, so I know. I listened to us podcast today about having the ding like people under thirty.
Speaker 3: I was like, perfect right here, fuck yeah.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, what are you talking about? We look under thirty?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't want to. I'm trying to look like a sixty year old.
Speaker 3: Don't looking like he's day under fifty.
Speaker 11: He sounds meat beard like Jacob Brother.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. My shit didn't even really start to really grow in until twenty five, and it took a lot of effort in a lot of time. So to give a time brother, I promised, it's gonna connect that dude. I tried growing a beard at twenty three. My shit was so patchy, but it was like it would grow long, but we I looked like a hobo. I'm just gonna be. I looked like a mangy ass hobo, and I like thought it was was some beard life shit. And then I shaved and started over. Then when that shit came in, I was like, oh my god. I was walking around like that was acceptable behavior and no one said a word to me.
Speaker 11: It was a I think that's how it is right now. I think people are too scared for me to shave it when my deep full beard.
Speaker 2: Bro man, y'all, yo, you got have pro too. Yes, God see, I got curls, but I got that kind of curls. Hell yeah, look at the ship, look at.
Speaker 17: It and like Michael Jackson over there, Yeah, doing my hand treatment, I've got.
Speaker 2: A lot of problems. It'd be like that. But yeah, d m us, we'll talk about twitch things. I know nothing of it and would love to learn more.
Speaker 5: Oh heck you yeah, absolutely awesome.
Speaker 11: Do you want to do on patroon or Instagram?
Speaker 6: I could do either Instagram because we've already chatted on Instagram, so all right, sounds great And.
Speaker 2: Also still would love to have y'all come on the show as guest here soon. We need to we need to iron out those details.
Speaker 11: We're trying to get some ideas ready to cook up for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah man, awesome, Moving on, it says just curious how people say we got seven years left or something. Oh you're you're uh, that was great. It was a hot moment here. No, you did great, you did great. You did great, bro, don't fucking sweat it.
Speaker 5: Uh hard way in the Marine Corps. Yeah no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well, hot mic on the radio.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, I triple triple check.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: I've had a Peter in this before, and I'm like making sure, making sure, like m not today, you ain't catching me slip up.
Speaker 2: See. I had a hot mic moment on a job site one time, but it actually worked out okay because like I shouldn't have said what I said, but then change was enacted based off of what I said, so I stood by it. It was like there was a lightning alert and we literally just watched lightning strike and in the plant world, you're not so to go out for thirty minutes after a lightning strike happens, and I pulled up the app on my phone and showed it was zero point five miles away. We just watched and they're like, all right, everybody go back to work. Somebody had their mic keyed up. I hadn't talked yet. They were like looking at something and I was next to him. I was like, how the fuck are our cell phones more accurate than their bullshit super data that they have looking at these lightning strikes like they want us to get hurt out here. And then they're like, and you heard it echo through the through the lunch tent, and I was like okay. Then somebody was like who was that? And I didn't have a radio, so like Jacob didn't do shit. Then later they called for another lightning alert and then we went home for the day. So I'm like, you know what, I stand by it. I'm glad I had it.
Speaker 6: I got fucked up from my hot mic situation. So noop, no, I will not do it again. I promise you.
Speaker 2: Through pain, learning happens.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, I learned.
Speaker 2: I learned that day, all right. So Alice says, just curious how people say we got seven years left or something like that till our savior comes back. I guess how would that look like to y'all honestly? Or what is going to happen or would what do y'all guys see or imagine what could happen when that day comes.
Speaker 6: Oh man, we're not having a rapture talk. We got to get to the Bingo card.
Speaker 5: We have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do, got to get to the Bingo card. But uh, I guess that really depends on interpretation. You see, like the Left Behind movies, and that's one person's interpretation. Some people think it's just gonna be all out chaos. Some people think it's not going to be that big of a deal. It's going to be like a blip on the radar and the grand scheme of shit. I don't know. I got Road Warriors, I did Mad Max. Could totally be a thing that takes place, as.
Speaker 5: Long as it's not like twenty eight day later. Zombies.
Speaker 6: Tim fuckers are so fast, Yeah, so fast. I've definitely done a lot of scenarios of what could happen.
Speaker 2: So, but zombie apocalypse sitting in the same as like a post rapture world two. Actually, I take that back. There are some people that believe that when the rapture happens, the dead are gonna rise and like walk this earth again.
Speaker 6: So it our old boy got in trouble and got fired and taking his mortician license away about the homies.
Speaker 2: So I forgot about that.
Speaker 6: We had morticians listening to show shout out for thank you for reaching out to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had a couple that were saying that they had experienced some wild shit on in their job field for the first couple of years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if I get cremated, and like, it's in it because I'm getting cremated, But if I can't do the pire and I can't do a Cajun biking funeral or anything like that, if I have to go into like a furnace, I'm gonna need somebody to be a homie and help me pull off a prank from the grave.
Speaker 5: Dude. I love the guy that did the whole thing.
Speaker 6: In the he was like knocking, he was like hello, knock, hello, and everyone.
Speaker 2: Like the soundbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're kind of like, wait, what's happening? And that was great. The whole thing was awesome. I thought that was really fun to like, oh, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But I'm also then never mind, it's a two part of prank, because that's got to happen. First second, it's gonna involve fireworks.
Speaker 8: Inside of a fireworks you know, yep, a crematorium all right. Anyways, just I have a couple of strips of black Cats on my chest that no one knows about. And let them think that like all ship's broken loose for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, ready to get on top of my casket and just shoot a shipload of adrenochrome? What the fuck? Jonathan? Yeah, that's what you that's how you want to go out.
Speaker 3: Well I'm already out, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fair. So you want to, like you wanted to do some neckromancy or some ship like.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if you can get it up, sure.
Speaker 18: No not necrophilia necrophil neckromancy and the dead from down.
Speaker 2: Man, you'll get a Harvey Weinstein fucking syrge just to inject your dick to get it hard enough and just see who's about that dumb ship. Yes, children listening to this, we better fucking not y'all.
Speaker 7: Come on now, I think they do say that the dead still get like boners.
Speaker 2: I So I've talked to some people that were like first responders that came up to the scene. Not all sometimes that absolutely does take place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your ship and get a hard on it and die. Yeah, yeah, it does happen, for sure, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like that, sounds like a Blumpkin situation.
Speaker 6: I mean, bro Yo, Duggy be out here and just like the final final thing, but like blump good.
Speaker 2: A collpack Blumpkin only Douggie, only Dougie from beyond the Grave would be about this ship.
Speaker 6: All right, wow, God, okay, there we go, thought Ravens said what we did?
Speaker 2: We did, and was confused, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Come all right, Sam, go ahead, unmute yourself. What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You slur my words sometimes, so all.
Speaker 9: Right, I don't know exactly what you said, but it is like you you're talking about something about midwives and whatever, like riddick, reddick whatever. And I thought you said we dick, And I'm like, does she mean coke nick?
Speaker 4: Like what? Man?
Speaker 6: We just can't get away from the dick and the Blumpkins to night like we.
Speaker 2: Just as well, it should be, raven this is what the lives are, This is why we're here.
Speaker 5: I thought we were trying to do the Bengo car.
Speaker 2: We are, we are, we are, We're gonna get there. We got to have good dick and ball and asshole jokes along the way.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 9: Can you show you a mug because that was a cool looking mug. Is that pumpkins? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course Ravenlee has the coffee mugs. I'll say that her collection is phenomenal.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, you will see me with Halloween things year round.
Speaker 2: I will put her nails or fucking Christmas or creep.
Speaker 6: Miss this one, I don't You guys can't see it, but it has It has a little spider, has a little shrunken head, and it has a little pumpkin as ornaments on it. So I will say that I'm totally ninety vibes with this hardcore uh crop top situation that's going on.
Speaker 2: It's what's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, let's get down to it here. It says, Yo, Jonathan, what's a good way to meditate and clean my body and take away them parasites?
Speaker 5: Parasitic cleanses.
Speaker 7: The best way to get rid of parasites is by fasting. That would be the ultimate, like best and cleanest way. But a lot of people, as far as like parasite cleanses go, they'll be going to uh like attractor supply something like that you'd store get at ivermectin and finn bends it all. That's what a lot of people use for the parasite cleanses.
Speaker 5: Don't inject that ship though, and that no, you just.
Speaker 3: Used follow it.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's a paste, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's more like a gel, to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: They have to use really good gummies or not. They're kind of gummies. They're chocolates. So you can buy from overseas because you know, every country except for US does constant cleanses. And so yeah, they got these really good ship that you can buy that help also drinks, tinctures, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: What was that first part about meditation?
Speaker 2: He asked, what's a good way to meditate and clean my body and take away them parasites?
Speaker 3: Oh h, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe as far as like trying to meditate to get rid of the parasites, maybe do a nine and sixty three Herz meditation.
Speaker 3: That's a god frequency allegedly.
Speaker 2: And so maybe you know there's gotta be a frequency for parasites, right, I mean, I know that real Rife Technologies is not operating right now, and for anybody that doesn't know cole Man, I'm not gonna air old boys dirty laundry, but I will say that Matt Rife is he's doing good. The company will probably have a rebrand and a relaunch. But he got screwed over by somebody in his office, somebody very close to him, and like the FBI is involved on the on the legal ramifications on the back end of this. It was not because of Matt. I'm gonna throw that out. He is a solid fucking gent. This was a Yeah, he got fucked over pretty hard. So stand by for the relaunch. I'm sure it's coming. But yeah, uh, I'm sure talking about the frequencies and things like that, that there's got to be some sort of a parasite cleanse frequency. Huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure there is, because all all the Rife machine is doing it is sending you frequencies that are natural to your body. And whenever your organs get into the natural state and they're vibrating at the natural frequency automatically, anything that is not natural.
Speaker 3: Has to like just kind of go away from you.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to put that in a more scientific way, but somewhere along those lines.
Speaker 3: That's really how it works. Yeah, how the rife machine works anyway.
Speaker 2: Right man?
Speaker 9: No shit?
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go. There's your answer, Old Allen over here, Uh frozen plumber Jake, love you all. I got to bounce to another job, damn it. Out there grinding two ways from Sunday. Well, we appreciate you jumping in way you could, Brother Stone Platypus, Open times. Dude in white hoodie looks like typical gamers?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Oh do I need to take that as a compliment?
Speaker 2: I mean to say that you look like a gamer? Sam? Was that meant to be a disparaging statement? Because like, what are you talking about? Right? Just out of curiosity? You're building a D and D world? I know you ain't throwing shade.
Speaker 9: I am not throwing shake. Typical gamer is a YouTuber. He plays. When I used to watch me, he played a lot of G T A and all, But now he does a lot of Fortnite and everything.
Speaker 5: And dude looks like, oh he actually does look like him.
Speaker 2: The dude's name is typical gamer. Ye, gods, you you're not saying he looks like a typical gamer. I'll definitely take that.
Speaker 3: Take that as a compliment.
Speaker 2: Okry, well there you go.
Speaker 5: Tell ya.
Speaker 9: I hope all of you have a very good day.
Speaker 6: Same brother, same you know, Stephanie, we haven't got to being a card. We are going to try and get down to the last eleven and then start the Bingo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody hold off on the comments for like, no, no more comments until we start the Bengo card and then y'all could fucking let it fly. But we got to catch up before we can get ahead.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Uh Ian Carroll does his regular live streams on Twitch Now they upload the YouTube later. Interesting, didn't know that. Okay, yay, the first live I get to join. I'm usually in bed by now, but I'm on vac so uplate zoom user, welcome. How about to say you seem like a new face to this, but like super glad you're here. Hell yeah, But I say, if you want to umute yourself and say some things, you show enough good.
Speaker 19: I don't know how to excuse me. I don't know how to change it from zoom user. But I've been like listening to you guys since like twenty or twenty I think was like the first episode I found was on cern.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Hell yeah, so it's been a minute.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Welcome to your first live Sorry it's been a while, a wild journey, but you've also been here for years, so you knew what you were getting into.
Speaker 19: So yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Good shit. Uh, let's see stone. Platypus says, that's.
Speaker 3: Og listener right there, dude.
Speaker 7: Actually, I almost like want to apologize for how shitty we used to be back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of those older episodes, if you have tried to go back and listen, they they rough.
Speaker 9: I loved them.
Speaker 19: I listened to everything so when I, for instance, I listened to every episode prior to that, like I binged you guys.
Speaker 5: So oh that's awesome, big.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the support, and thank you for finally joining on the Patreon. Hopefully we start seeing you every Tuesday night, but like you said, you usually in bed by this time. I get it, you know, is what it is? Also, y'all, let us know if we were start to go live on Patreon, like specifically live on Patreon for like a certain tier and we start doing that kind of throughout the day, kind of behind the scenes stuff like that, is that something y'all would get done with just food for thought, putting it out there, y'all, y'all, let us know what y'all think about these things. Let's see Raven is ageless. Yes, I agree, she's got vampire in her she has to. Uh, there's no way you still look twenty fucking one.
Speaker 5: I tell what's one?
Speaker 9: Why do you think I have her as a blood mage and I'm trying to become the head of the fucking Grand Covin. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, it tracks, it tracks, Uh, stone Blab says, not me. At twenty six, have to do the Gunslinger. Steph, how are you my buddy? Yeah, Steph? How the fuck you been?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Where you been at? Girl? I don't know if she's Yeah, I.
Speaker 20: Think I've been here almost every.
Speaker 5: Tuesday, but yeah, you have.
Speaker 20: It feels like it feels like it has been a minute. We need to do a Borohemian Grove meet up.
Speaker 2: Again, whenever they're doing one and again. I don't know when it's gonna be. I don't know what the schedules are going to look like. But I'm also hoping that in twenty twenty six we will start making rounds and going to some cons some kind of convention somewhere around the country, hopefully a couple of them, even if it's something small, like I would love for us to start traveling and getting out there and setting up booths and talking with people, you know, so we'll keep everybody in a loot for that.
Speaker 20: There's one in Colorado I really want to go to.
Speaker 5: Is it the Bigfoot one?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 20: Okay, well I want to go to all the Bigfoot conventions, but there's like a conspiracy one in Colorado. There's another conspiracy Well, it's kind of it's a variety of conspiracy and like homeopathic remedies and spirituality and all that stuff. I think it's called the Third Eye Convention or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, then we got to go.
Speaker 20: Oh my god, I think there's another one in Mexico that I've heard spoken about by various podcasts. But yeah, well we'll have to We'll have to gather the troops and see if we can schedule something for twenty six.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, I don't know if we'll be able to go to the one in Mexico, but if it's anywhere in the countin nell Us, like, we were down for some road trips and some flying and some making. Some things happen that would be great.
Speaker 7: So you really enjoy a third icon, though, Jacob, that's probably too wu wu for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it depends on the level they're trying to bring to the table.
Speaker 3: He Ba.
Speaker 16: I thank Steve from AM Wake Up And like te Snyder, they have those third Eyed carnivals.
Speaker 12: Here and there.
Speaker 13: I know Sam triplely went to one Tennessee or something, so you might want to check those out.
Speaker 6: Fuck yeah yeah, Well for the patrem obviously everyone in here is a patreum members send us a send us a list of what you guys know so we can start trying to look and reach out to people and see where where everyone's at. We've heard a couple of them, and uh, we actually will have a guy on the pod in February beginning of February that's actually wanting to create his own and he has a good list of people to come and actually do so he's hoping to We're trying to fingers crash push for him to come to New Orleans, which I think it would be really awesome to be able to do and kind of do some of the stuff here. Maybe we could reach out and try to find a voodoo princess or something, you know, priest or anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just got to find a real one, not one of the not one of the ones that just be talking shit.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: Well, I know somebody that knows somebody, so it might we might be able to see.
Speaker 2: And through Mario, we actually might have a Santa Ria contact in New Orleans as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Really, so we've talked.
Speaker 6: I mean, we would like to host our own, but it's a lot to try to figure that all out. So we would like to at least go to a couple of them and get some more contacts with people around the country and then go from there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely moving back to the chat here, let's see, I'm going to get the cult conspiracy tattoo, Sam, I don't even have a cult and conspiracy tattoo yet. If you get one before me, I'm gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 5: Dude, Is it the one I sent to you earlier?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I'm getting. I'm gonna I'm gonna put it up here. It's gonna start out. It's good, it's going to start this sleeve.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, So I sent Sam some of the examples of the stickers I was working on and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, look at this, and so he's like, I want to get that tattoo. I'm like, yes, like we need.
Speaker 2: If you get a cult of Conspiracy tattoo, then we have to give you like free membership for life or something like right, real ship, you're gonna ink yourself forever in our name. The least we could do is throw you a freebie.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know you would be inaugurated with me.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 5: That's true. I put you a steak.
Speaker 9: One of the best fucking stakes I've ever had, by.
Speaker 2: The way, Yeah, Raven can cook, like for show for show.
Speaker 6: That was the most janky, like trying to cook to situation. Airbnb was like there was a mess.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 9: And gods everywhere, and I don't remember who asked why there was flamingos. I'm like, it's better that I don't tell you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's between the flamingoes and the loof was on the golf carts. It was just kind of it's a thing.
Speaker 5: One of those things that we don't just don't talk about.
Speaker 2: And then all the signs leading up to it was like have you been tested recently? It's like, bro, what is happening here? But yeah, it's president.
Speaker 6: Have like little sugar bowls of like free condoms everywhere. Yeah, like you know those little book places where people like leave books inside of you.
Speaker 5: I was the president.
Speaker 6: You have like little ones which just like free you know, sex stuff inside of it and be like you're.
Speaker 2: Welcome, You're welcome. You are never told God the nursing homes are rife with that ship. Yeah, it's true. It's same.
Speaker 7: If you had only stayed a couple more hours, dude, you could have got waging trip the funk out.
Speaker 2: We had a great That.
Speaker 9: Is one of my biggest regrets. But my I was staying with my great grandma and she I did not want to get.
Speaker 3: Locked out of the house.
Speaker 5: That's fair, Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: You had a.
Speaker 9: Couch, I know, But I was also gonna spoke. I didn't get to see her in like fifteen years, so I and she's knocking on Heaven's door as we speak.
Speaker 2: So you made the right decision for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Ooh, somebody's saying, Johnathan looks jacked.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, oh shit, oh shit, losing that dad bod. You've been You've been fast and dogs.
Speaker 5: And then never fucking comes Sam and says.
Speaker 2: Dad, I just started keto today.
Speaker 7: As fact, good ship got back into but chugging some green coffee.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 5: People are hating on you on Spotify for that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't care.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious. They feel some type of way about that.
Speaker 7: I can't get enough of chugging with my butt green coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one day, just one day, Jonathan, since you're already kind of on that vibe, try a beer just one time, just one time, and then let me know how you be fiveing alcohol.
Speaker 3: I'm not an alcohol kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Shit you might be.
Speaker 3: I don't get down without cool, you know.
Speaker 2: Shit, one beer will make you feel like you just chugged a fit the Ever Clear. I'm just saying wild things.
Speaker 6: He probably ended up getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't even drink.
Speaker 2: No as soon. I mean, you don't like sitting there for for forever, like you're gonna you're gonna excrete it as you would in Enemah. Yeah, I'm or so I've been told.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think it's been probably over the year or year and a half since not.
Speaker 3: Even been drunk.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good things.
Speaker 5: It's a very positive thing.
Speaker 3: I prefer the divine herb.
Speaker 2: There you go, There you go, blessed be all right? The bottom cart we have indeed, let's do it. Although also Will of the Gods. That is a very impressive personal library you have for the Warhammer, D and D side all the things.
Speaker 6: I really like your library. I'm all, you know what I want to find. I've actually thought about doing this and it's super nerdy, so I don't know if anybody's going to be about it, but I was thinking about maybe on Patreon having a book club because I used to run a massive book club on I Actually it's a blurry, long story how I got into this, but I ended up being running a massive one for a few years on Facebook for SHERYLN. Kinnon's books that I've talked about before. Yeah, there was a lot of us, and actually I'm still friends with a lot of people around the world from that book club.
Speaker 2: So that's how you and her got to be on the correspondence that you are, because like you ran a book club. So no.
Speaker 6: I actually wrote her a message, a big, long message about how her books were helping me. I was going through some stuff and she I ended up writing me back this big message and then I got added to. So at one point she was very very before all the stuff that happened legality wise with her, she had tons of people running profile accounts for all of her characters, and she had her own Facebook page that was like all the fans and stuff like that. Well, in that I was like, hey, I really would liked to do a book club about this. Let's start from book one and read all the way at that time to book twenty six. She has more now, and I ended up making this big book club, and so we ended up starting to read it and it just grew and grew and grew, and so I would talk to all the characters that were all in contact with her too, and she would come on and it was really cool.
Speaker 5: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: So I fully endorse this, let's do it cool conspiracy book club.
Speaker 6: I thought it'd be really cool if we did like a book a month first, those of us that are readers, and we chose like a conspiracy book or something that we were wanting to learn, and we all read one book and we had like a cool little meeting on you know, once a month where we meet up or once a week where we can chat about the book for like one or two hours, I could pop on the live on the Patreon and we can chat about it.
Speaker 5: Let me know what you think.
Speaker 3: The white Horse should definitely be.
Speaker 20: Yes, listen, I'm not a reader. I'd rather watch paint dry. But that is actually my New Year's resolution is to read more fucking books.
Speaker 2: Hey look, I just Steph has said it. It is in the books. Here we are, here we go.
Speaker 6: Now we got to think of a name, like, we got to think of a name. What we want to call it? Because we have to have a cool book club name the book. I don't know, throw it in the chat. What do you guys think? All right, let's get to let me drop this to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll do it. I'm just gonna read off your phone because oh my goodness. Okay, fine, you know, for anybody who has the you know what, Rose, you're in the chat right now, could you send in the chat the Bingo card. That'd be so much easier because if I press the accept on this, it's probably going to stop recording and I don't want that to happen. So that's I was trying to avoid this if possible. I'm sorry, got you one, sac Rose, You're you're a og with it.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, my bad. Yeah, I only have five percent. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well see now this is why I didn't want to do that. All good, All good? Are we still recording? Okay? Cool? What happened? Nothing? My computer had a whole glitch just now, so I wasn't sharing screens so nobody could see what just went down. But it was fucking retarded. I need a new fucking computer. Like We've been talking about this for two years. I need an actual desktop, not a laptop. It's a fucking man of the ass.
Speaker 7: Can't recommend it enough, dude, I've been that whole time. I was in Louisiana and Texas over the over the holidays. I had my uh MacBook Air with me that whole time, cap on glisten.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't have the fucking power that a desktop does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back home.
Speaker 3: I got the iMac. It's running like butter. I love it.
Speaker 6: Good shit, I'm go one after I make my escorp. So yeah, I'm really excited for it. Yes, Samuel, definitely worth.
Speaker 3: It's a game changer.
Speaker 9: I actually I got a bonus at work for like fifty bucks, so I actually used that I bought a mixer and uh, it was a bundle for podcasting, so I have that it should be Wednesday, and that means that the the Reber Mysteries will have a not a Cabala, but the Alchemy with Jonathan Soon.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, you just had some you were just on a podcast or you had people on your podcast.
Speaker 5: I saw it on Instagram.
Speaker 9: Yep, me and gwham, the Big Greenbowski we had. We're doing a thing over Bigfoot. We're collaborating, collaborating, and the guy that came on was with His name was Randy. I can't pronounce his last name, but y'all should check it out. It was really interesting. He we talked. He says that Bigfoot's really an interdimensional entity, uh, which he which kind of makes it sort of because I Bigfoot. I I when I first looked in a big Foot, I went real into the Native American folklore because Cherokee. I really looked in the Cherokee because in that culture, his name is Sukalu and he is the He's essentially of the manifestation of the force. And then I looked at I pretty much looked at the different cultures all of how the Bigfoot looked at which we're gonna go into a lot. We're gonna go into here soon on part two, but the part one is really all about many and all of how everything's going on at his property. He's been like he's in communication with him. He's had them talk to him tell up to that that helepathically and like apparently Bigfoot like peanut butter and receives man who doesn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't, Well, you're just weird.
Speaker 9: You swim with pants.
Speaker 2: My brother, I do. I do. I'm you know, and I'm cool with being the resident weirdo when it comes to that. I just peanut butter is not my jam. Now if you would have said almond butter, yo, I will fuck up some almond butter that too. Oh my god, Patasha butter is so fucking good.
Speaker 3: You free ball and jeans every day.
Speaker 2: That's a different type of man, right there, fucking American dude. I mean it is, and that by all account I should be wearing shorts. But like, nah, I'm good your night, Blumkin. All right, So I'm uh for anybody, I'm not going to share the screen. It's in the chat.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: You'll do it. Yeah, all right, go ahead, and let's see how close we got as far as the making of a good bingo goes. So obviously the middle space is the free space out of question. We got that. Let's start off here. Now the first one, UFOs slash UAPs are confirmed as real. Yes, I think that we genuinely get.
Speaker 3: How much more confirmation do you need?
Speaker 2: The government has acknowledged that there's something that we can't explain. They may not be openly acknowledging that you know where they're coming from. Are we in contact with them? Whatever we are, But they're not confirming that they are for sure confirming that they exist.
Speaker 7: Well, they're confirming non human intelligence exists.
Speaker 2: That has been a confirmation, which is by this definition anyway of UFO UAPs. Yes, so all right, everybody who wants to market at home, we have a mark. Next what we got here, America will not avoid god so small? Can you zoom in a bit, brother, Yeah? Here, I'll just read it.
Speaker 7: Okay, the US will avoid involvement in foreign wars.
Speaker 2: That was a false. That was a false. We now when we put that down, I think we meant like actual asset, that's boots on the ground air assets whatever. And uh yeah, again we did bomb Iran and we have currently CIA assets in Venezuela, not to mention Syria, Ukraine, Southeast Asia. So yeah, we definitely big swing and a miss on that square.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we bombed Iran, I think. Yeah, that's what we found out when we were at bro Grove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we bombed them three locations for their nuclear testing sites that they had underneath the ground, our new nuclear processing sites excuse me. And all that really did was push them back by a few weeks. Those labs are still up and running, so you know all the things. Well, yeah, we definitely didn't hit that. Yeah, there we go. Let's mark it in fuck. Yeah, all right, the next one, there will be a third assassination attempt on Trump, big swing and a miss. No, all right, the next.
Speaker 5: One, let him read it. Yeah, you see it.
Speaker 3: Foreign state attack on US soil, No.
Speaker 2: Did happened. There was a you know, the dude in New Orleans that drove the car down, but he was from Texas and he wasn't actually a foreign national. We could say the shooting in d C. That was an Afghan national, but that's not that wasn't the intent behind this type of thing. When we put it on.
Speaker 7: The board, the isis though, wasn't he What about the espionage?
Speaker 2: There was Chinese espionage that was confirmed.
Speaker 5: Because it's technically I think.
Speaker 2: We were alluding to now, because when we put that on the board, we were talking about actual like somebody's gonna try to invade or something. So technically would espionage be considered an attack? I mean actually, yeah, no.
Speaker 7: That alludes to the next one, which is a terrorist attack on US soil.
Speaker 3: I think that's a hit.
Speaker 5: I think that's a hit. I would call it is I mean, we just read that there's sixty just sixty this year, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were attempted, but they weren't successful.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but we had the fungus tried to happen.
Speaker 2: The Chinese, Yeah, had.
Speaker 6: The confirmed CP situation, the spy stuff. Yeah, we've had the smallian Minnesota, Minnesota bullshit. Like that's technically all a type of terrorism.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm gonna say yes, that's my vote.
Speaker 2: I think the mainstream media might say that we didn't have a terrorist attack this year, but we hain't the mainstream I think that, yeah, we had at least one terrorist attack on US oil this year for sure?
Speaker 3: Do you think, Jonathan, that one gets a circle? I agree?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sam, your hands raised? You want to weigh in the foreign state?
Speaker 9: I was gonna say they so in New York, after ma'am Donny has won their actual in Sutton communities, they have we placed a police with MCPS Muslim community patrols.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 9: I shit, you know, I saw video today.
Speaker 2: Who could have seen this happening?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: That's amazing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: New York.
Speaker 9: Also they have named a street after a fucking Isis terrorist who who killed who hasn't been headed people? They've named a street after him in Dearborn, Michigan.
Speaker 3: Well, some would say terrorists, some would say hero.
Speaker 7: So what side you're on the interpreter on that?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we need to start getting ready for the Bingo car next year. On that one with Mom Donnie and the Sharia law police in New York City, good god, they're gonna go to the Upper East Side and claim the Jews are doing all kinds of wild ship.
Speaker 5: What's the next one? I can't read it.
Speaker 3: Next one is government mandates resource rationing.
Speaker 2: M No, not yet.
Speaker 5: I can't think of anything I would say Next year would definitely be with.
Speaker 2: The AI data centers going like they're going. I have a feeling we're gonna start rationing water and energy in certain pockets of America. But as far as twenty twenty five is concerned, no no rationing this year, So that's a good thing.
Speaker 7: Next one we got government mandates due to new pandemic.
Speaker 2: We did yet we did miss a pandemic on this one. But you know, hey, twenty twenty six is just right there.
Speaker 3: The pope dies.
Speaker 2: That is a confirmed absolutely the Pope died, and we got a new one from Shyrack.
Speaker 3: Did he dies?
Speaker 2: Not yet, big miss.
Speaker 6: I'm I will say though, man AI be doing some hilarious shit with you know that song like ooh ooh, and it's like you show like clips to people with that old boy dancing in the club.
Speaker 2: Oh John Ham.
Speaker 5: There was this guy that he was.
Speaker 6: He opened up a bottle of baby oil and he smelled it and it immediately transformed him into Diddy in a prison suit in the thing and he's like dancing.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie. I laughed way too hard at that.
Speaker 6: I was like, yes, AI be doing I also just posted a trumpe on my thing about him dancing and doing shit and he actually there's a clip of him doing it. I'm like, you know, I'm not a fan of AI, but sometimes it is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny what it can do, indeed. But yeah, so now did he is not dead yet?
Speaker 7: It goes for the next one, which is Trump getting assassinated.
Speaker 2: That's a big miss, big miss, And maybe that's why Eric is making the big push to elect JD. She's trying to get it out there in the public zeitgeist because maybe she knows something we don't.
Speaker 7: Next one is evolution or de evolution of the IRS, and in the picture it says fucked him host.
Speaker 2: That would be a big miss everybody. In the beginning of the year, because of the tariff force and all of this, there seemed like there was a real hope that the IRS is going to go away because of the tariffs and shit. And uh no, now the government's still greedy and if they're making money off the tariffs and money off their taxpayers, why would they stop that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunate.
Speaker 6: Goodnight, Will of the Gods. I just want to say goodnite to her. She's saying she gotta go, She's her turn with the grand Baby Night.
Speaker 5: Thank you for coming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that, uh, we had very high hopes for Trump at the beginning of the year whenever we made this.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's obvious on this chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's age.
Speaker 5: Like sour milk really really really has next one.
Speaker 7: We have more global end quotes natural disasters than ever.
Speaker 5: I would say we've had a large amount.
Speaker 2: We have had I don't know, necessarily more than in years past. I don't know, like I mean, I know, like Japan had two big earthquakes. There's been a lot of earthquakes this year. There's been some volcanoes that were seen to be dormant that have gone active, but they didn't have any kind of real catastrophic explosions take place. I don't remember hearing of title weight. Well, there was a thing in Texas, right and that was We're gonna be honest, that's from cloud seeding gone too wrong, and that that camp got swept off the map.
Speaker 5: First off, they deny that it's from which is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, I understand that even the cloud seating companies like Listen, we can make it rain two or three inches, not thirty feet like come on now, and I see what they're saying, but also do we know for sure? It's just it's one of those things where, yeah, you're saying you're innocent, but you were operating in this area to make it rain right before a flood happened. It's really bad optics. If nothing else, if that is just a really horrible coincidence, that is the worst fucking optics you could have ever ever gotten.
Speaker 7: So you know, it says in twenty twenty five is on track to have fewer billion dollar disasters compared to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: So had answers.
Speaker 6: Okay, so yeah, so the money itself is showing that it's less. All right, but I would know. I feel like there's been more, but that's just me. They can't close irs.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, space gets a circle for sure for sure.
Speaker 7: Next one is Neurallink gets installed, and at least one thousand people.
Speaker 3: I think it's only up to like seventeen people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't take off as much as everybody thought it was going to. I mean, it's still mighty. It's yeah, it's early in the development, but I show enough thought there'd be a thousand people that were willing to like put their consciousness into the Internet.
Speaker 3: Which is so stupid.
Speaker 2: I agree, hopefully that's hopefully it's only seventeen people because people are smart enough to realize, like, hey, that's not a good idea. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's still really h It says there's ten thousand people that have signed up for it, but there's only been twelve patients so far.
Speaker 2: So as I was saying, because people are smart enough never never mind.
Speaker 6: Yes, and neuralink has a log of ten thousand people that are hoping to be implanted as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: So usually it's because of a limb or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Though sure you know if you got like a quadriplegic or something, that's like getting robot limbs and they want to be able to crotintrol it from their mind, like I could see it. But man's that's scary shit here.
Speaker 6: I think, I honestly think this is one of those things that will increase. Collectively, they've received they have had their devices for two thousand days and accumulated over fifteen hundred and fifteen thousand hours of use.
Speaker 5: So once they get.
Speaker 6: Approved, it's not approved yet by the FDA, so it's waiting for approval once that happens. Right now, according to its trial sign up page, there's ten thousand people waiting currently. Everybody from all types of elements have been waiting for this to happen. So because they aren't FDA proved, they can't keep putting in more people apparently.
Speaker 2: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess what we got is Elon buys TikTok.
Speaker 2: That did not happen.
Speaker 5: I really thought that was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I honestly thought that was going to be a pretty safe bet as far as the Bengo card was concerned. But no, what was Well not Larry Ellison, who's the guy down in Texas.
Speaker 3: I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: I got face in my head right now, but I cannot think of his name. But yeah, he bought like the American affiliation, but not the entirety. Who knew? Who knew that China wasn't gonna be willing to separate themselves from the entire app It's one of those things. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next one we have is World War three starts still now.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: The powder keg keeps getting primed more and more, but no World War three happening thus far.
Speaker 3: Next one we have George Soros dies.
Speaker 6: Sadly, that fucking bastard has stayed alive. Obviously we know a Drena crumb.
Speaker 2: Somehow Soros is still here, but we lost Ozzie and it's like, you know, what, what the fuck is even happening anymore?
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean it pays do I.
Speaker 3: Know Epstein and Diddy list does not get released?
Speaker 2: That is a hit. Portions, portions of the Epstein list was released, but not to the level that people.
Speaker 3: Want, heavily redacted.
Speaker 2: Heavily redacted, and even still the list that was released, this was basically his rolodex and it wasn't even they don't even say why this particular person is on this list or in his contact list. It's just we don't know if that was a with the Some of the flight logs were released, but years past, like years and years past, and they don't exactly. It's not incriminating, it's also not exonerating. It's very neutral. So portions got released, portions did not, And I'm calling it that that was a hit for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Next one we have is Israeel Falls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never gonna happen, I know, And I'm not saying that because I'm some sort of a shill for Israel. I'm saying, of all the countries in the Middle East that are prime to fall, Israel is not gonna be one of them, at least not in the next couple of years.
Speaker 7: Who knows, Oh, dude, talking about hopium for Trump. At the beginning of the year.
Speaker 3: Russia and Ukraine war ends because of Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big miss. It's possible that that happens in twenty twenty six. But man, that's would take a lot of egos having to die for them to finally be like, Okay, fine, we've lost enough men, We've flexed our dicks enough. It's time to put them away. It's not looking good right now.
Speaker 3: Flex and dicks. That's like the helicopter.
Speaker 2: It's like a dick up. Yeah, the helicopter. But that's not a flex. That's that's a motion kind of thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But like, I feel like a flex and want to do it.
Speaker 2: But if you're able to successfully do one dick up, you know, it's like a push up with your dick, and you can only do one, But one's all you need to do.
Speaker 8: If you know what I'm saying, but uh, Sam, I see your hand, brother, hold on Sam.
Speaker 6: Once you got Sam's always coming in, Like just as soon as Dick's are being mentioned, He's like, wait, we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: He had his hand raised before that, okay.
Speaker 6: I was like, I didn't see your hand, and I was just like, of course.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be Samuel.
Speaker 6: I was like, my hand is full of I was like, where's honey badger at because like the rhino needs to be.
Speaker 5: Talked about again, poor dude, where you're wanting to be.
Speaker 9: That souh the Ivana is having his part is potentially in the middle of another coup apparently. The the is Yeah, that woman's my heart.
Speaker 2: It makes me happy. But I also know that the Ayatola ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 6: There's a lot going on with rumors right now about Iran. Actually a ton of it happening right now all over TikTok.
Speaker 2: I wish the ayah Toola would be taken down and then they could have a free and fair election free from the religious extremism of that country. They'd be great. But as long as the ayah Toola is the religious head of Iran, that's not It's yeah, same same book, different chapter, honestly, but who knows? Who knows? Alan? Just yeah, no doubt Alan. Your hand was raised, brother?
Speaker 4: Was that? Next?
Speaker 2: Here you got something to join in with? He put his hand down. Okay, I guess that's that. Moving on back back to the list, John.
Speaker 3: Now we have this is the bottom row. Now American grid goes down for at least two weeks.
Speaker 2: Did not happen. Didn't happen, No EMP attacks, no big terrorist plot like that. So we're good on that.
Speaker 3: Next one is sleepy Joe dies.
Speaker 5: Now that Mastard still is alive too.
Speaker 2: I still think he's like his clone might be alive, but the original Joe ain't here. But at least we haven't seen the news press talk about it. No funeral has been done.
Speaker 7: You know what was my mind that people just think that that's crazy that he's not a clone, Like look at him.
Speaker 2: People are willing to believe the information that's put before them without questioning because it's comfortable.
Speaker 3: You know, it's having faith in all the wrong parties.
Speaker 2: Dude, you saw Hunter Biden went on Sean Ryan's show. No yeah, last week it dropped, and it's not good for him. He's he's shitting on a lot of people, some of the people you really thought he would have like a lot of love for. But uh, it's a thing. And Sean Ryan didn't pull punches. He's like, oh no, we're gonna talk about the laptalk, We're gonna talk about your sister's diary. We're gonna talk about the auto pen, we're gonna talk about the Berezeman deal in Ukraine. Like Sean Ryan hit him with the ship for sure.
Speaker 7: You know, just whenever I want to count Sean Ryan out, he fucking does something crazy and brings me back.
Speaker 2: Go watch the episode. It's a It's a wild one, for sure.
Speaker 7: Next one we have is the I R S gets abolished all together. No big swing in a miss now even not even d evolution, Yeah de evolved.
Speaker 2: There we go. We had two different squares, one for kind of IRIS gets hit hard, another one for IRIS just goes away. Both of them are big swinging a miss ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: Wish We're thinking, yeah.
Speaker 7: Next one we have first successful chimera was created to my knowledge.
Speaker 2: No, they they've gotten close to some gene splicing shit, but not to a level that they're gonna like go to look with or anything like that. So I think we're still clear on the Kimera conversation.
Speaker 7: And the final one is underground tunnels across United States confirmed. Now this is as did they get confirmed in twenty twenty five? Is really what this is talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they did. There's a couple of people that came out talking about tunnels under La uh more and more people are acknowledging the tunnels under like Disney, But as far as the cross country tunnels that people are talking about, those did not get openly confirmed.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we did not get to being good. I didn't think we did.
Speaker 3: We came close.
Speaker 7: We got three well one of them's free space, but yeah, yeah, we just needed the Irs to get abolished altogether and the third assassination attemp on Trump in order to get a.
Speaker 5: Big damn, damn damn. We got four total, right.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, one, two, three, four five, including the free space.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have to work hard then at this next BINGO to to really figure out what we want to do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to like really dig deep on this and think logically, right, we can't just add something to the BINGO card because it sounds like we got to keep our opium levels to like a realistic level for sure.
Speaker 7: I think that we're already there, because we're no longer looking at Trump and his administration through roast colored glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 6: I wonder what is going to happen this year. I do you think we have a potential for a nuke situation?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I don't know if.
Speaker 6: I don't know if we're gonna if something's gonna drop a new but I hope not. But I think some new kid. Well, no, because we already had nukes move into England, right, they gave over nukes to babysit.
Speaker 2: Trump sent England some nukes to hold on to for a little while. And now Trump just or he's trying anyway. I don't know if it's gonna pass, but he's trying to get nuclear weapons testing back on the menu for America, which again, even to do such, I don't know where he's gonna go. We can't do it in the ocean by law, by our own law, we can't test on our own soil. We can't test in the air, we can't test in the ocean. We can't test underground that's still in the water, like that, we we can't test them in space anymore. So, like we have no other location, by our own law, where we can test nuclear weapons. So unless he's going to repeal a certain law that was made back in the you know, anywhere from the sixties to the eighties, what is what are we trying to do here?
Speaker 5: And I don't even know why we need to test them.
Speaker 6: It's not like we don't already have all of the information needed.
Speaker 5: What would be the point of testing anything?
Speaker 2: To test a newer type of tactical nuke.
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, I was just watching Godzilla Shadow and they.
Speaker 2: Had that watching the one from the nineties.
Speaker 5: No, damn no, this was just one of the newer ones.
Speaker 6: No, it's the one where he dies and Mathra's there and they've the the three headed yes yes, and but they dropped a nuke that was uh that took all the oxygen out of there and killed everything for a two mile radius, And I was like, what the fuck? H Yeah, I just saw that, and I'm like, maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I.
Speaker 9: Believe it's called a semi barica bomb. Yo, it's not an explosion war but it's more of an implosion.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, for the record, if anybody has never seen a thermobar grenade go off, that's a thing. That is absolutely a thing, and it's terrifying.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna do a lot of stuff in space this year, if I could guess anything, I think a lot of movement. Because Genesis was released, we're confirmed to be using I think that we're going to be pushing super hard with the Race of the Lunar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, space station, the Space.
Speaker 2: Race, and the Moon Race is back on the menu. Who saw that coming?
Speaker 5: Space is faking GAFA show?
Speaker 2: Well apparently not.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's a thing.
Speaker 9: Apparently.
Speaker 2: We got four planets that have fallen out of orbit. We got three different countries trying to build a base on the Moon powered by a nuclear power plant.
Speaker 6: We have the bat Blood situation, trying to get people ready for hyperspace. They're pushing a lot of different areas in space right now, so we will see if space is.
Speaker 5: Real or fake.
Speaker 6: Maybe that could be you know what, that could be my BEINGO card, is space real or fake?
Speaker 7: But I would just like them to like present us with not fake videos of their excursions in space. I mean, I belive that would that would be convincing to me, Like, yeah, I'm sorry, No more fucking Tesla roadsters behind a green screen that is going up into space. You can tell it's you can tell it's real because it looks so fake from elon right, this thing with how many times do people need to debunk the moon landing videos back from the sixties. It's like, send a like, show us the real shit. Why are you giving us this Hollywood basement ship?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the photo of the hand of God? They found the photo of like it's like in space. It actually does look like a giant hand, and they're calling it the hand of God on what planet? No, it's it's in it's like deep space. It's actually like a whole it's like a constellation of planet stars, and I don't really know what it is. I glanced at it. Honestly, I was in a hurry to get you know, get ready, but I am curious to see considering they really do want to push forward with us being in space and then new frontiers in space.
Speaker 2: So oh that looks really fucking weird. Actually it does share the screen by what we talk about here.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to figure out which one it is. But I'll share the scream one more again.
Speaker 2: We got to make sure it's not AI too.
Speaker 6: That's it looks okay, it does look really aish.
Speaker 5: Oh, I will say that.
Speaker 6: But I went to NASA's website and this obviously we know NASA lies to us, but it looked like a hand kind of moving around.
Speaker 5: It was really like it was coming up like this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So a composite photo shows that.
Speaker 3: But oh, here you go right here. This is the one from CNN anyway.
Speaker 7: It says new telescope images reveal ghostly God's hand in Milky Way.
Speaker 3: Reaching across the Cosmos. That is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So they you remember, because they have three of the deep space things out they left, like one of them left.
Speaker 5: Eight years ago.
Speaker 6: I believe they've been out there for Yeah, that's one of the photos. I've one's been out there a good time because it takes like ten years to get out there. Yeah, so one of them's been been out for a while, and that's the one that's been sending back all the photos of how many universes are out there, and you'll see like all the millions of little pockets everywhere which yes, we know it might not be real, but I I'm simply saying that this is this is something that's going on right now. And they got a lot of conversations happening with deep space and dark matter.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the deep space conversation, how about that three I at list y'all, what the fun?
Speaker 6: No one's worried about that we got the next one coming, that they got a four.
Speaker 2: Eye in this bitch now. But either way, there were so many of these people that claim that they were channeling three I for whatever was on board, and there was clearly an alien craft, and it was clearly this and clearly this, clearly no none of the above. It took the funk off I was listening to.
Speaker 5: It does seem very weird.
Speaker 7: The Harvard the Harvard professor that, oh, what the fuck is his name?
Speaker 2: Not Lowry?
Speaker 7: No, he went on, No, he's like French or something, but he went on the Danny Jones show.
Speaker 3: I was listening to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that dude. Uh. Most of his takes also aged like old milk, which a lot of the academic community shipped on him. From the very beginning. I was hoping he was right. I was really hoping he was right. I was hoping this was an alien craft, but abviy Lobe, I said, Lowry, it's Lobe, Yeah, av Lobe.
Speaker 5: It was so weird.
Speaker 6: It's still weird the way that it was, and oh for sure, and everything that went on with it. But this is the fourth one they've confirmed is now entered into our atmosphere.
Speaker 7: For the records documenting, they've only been documenting these since I want to say twenty seventeen or twenty nineteen. So whenever it says three I, that's just the third one that we've documented. It was never documented before. Yeah, so it could have been happening for millennia forever.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Amua Muah was the first one that they claimed, and then it was the boris off and then three I and now whatever the hell this new one is. A Muamo was in I want to say, like eight or twenty eleven. We talked about it on an episode. It's been a little minute since I looked at it. But again, you're right, this absolutely has been going on since the beginning of time. It's just now we have the technology to be able to see it coming from way off in the distance and try to observe it. And try to take scans of it and all these things. So, oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's called four Eyes Swan.
Speaker 2: Pour ice Swan. So we got a swam with glasses in this bitch coming here we go.
Speaker 7: Well four eyes, Yeah, the four eye meteor likely refers to four I Swan, a significant interstellar object discovered in twenty twenty three, an interstellar interloper similar to Amoamua, which is a visitor from another star system passing through our solar system, identified by its unique trajectory and properties on like typical asteroids or comets.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out. I know that all the other ones.
Speaker 7: Like Atlas was because it was through like an Atlas telescope, right.
Speaker 3: And Amoamua and Bor saw the same thing.
Speaker 2: I wonder Swan might be the dude who first saw his last name of Swan, or maybe that was the name of the observatory that first saw. Who fucking knows it's it's gonna have some sort of like professional meaning behind it or quote unquote industry meaning, whenever the case. But uh yeah, and I'm sure that right now it's clearly coming for us. It's clearly going to hit the Earth. It's clearly alien.
Speaker 5: I think they're gearing up for an interstellar fight.
Speaker 2: This is them shooting cannons at us. Starship Trooper.
Speaker 5: No, I just think that we're gonna end up. Something's gonna go on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So it's called SWAN because it was found using imagery from the Solar Winter Active Atmospheric Network, otherwise known as the SWAN instrument. But the core SWAN is from the instrument that spotted it, related to the Greek word for swan or sickness, often referred often linked to constellations.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know, this all might be. This could be very Starship Trooper esque. Remember how the Earth was hit by that by meteor in Buenos Aires and that's what kick started all the wars and shit. It could be that this is them, whoever them, might be trying to lop rocks at us, and they keep getting closer and closer to Earth, and one day soon they might actually hit. And this might all be because we started it by firing the first shot with Operation Plumb.
Speaker 7: Bob Well, listening to Hobby Lobe talk about it, he said, he seems to believe that the reason why you know, the that the Earth got hit when the fake and gay dinosaurs died back then was because of an interstellar object. And he actually believes that the reason why we're all made of stardust was because of that that whatever, that dinosaur life ending meteor came in and that's where we came from.
Speaker 3: We came from that meteor. So I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: And that's the thing we're talking about hundreds of millions of years ago, Like how did we fucking know?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 6: I still want to know how the hell they know that Mars rocks are in Antarctica lake.
Speaker 5: I want to understand. It's really bothering me.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's one of those things you know, and it gives the flat Earth there's a leg to stand on. I don't like to say that, but it's damn.
Speaker 5: I forget what that other thing is.
Speaker 6: The it's another type of flat earth theory that everything it's it's a picture. My girlfriend send it to me. It's like a picture of and everything here's like, uh, here's Earth and then all the little it's like all flat though, like everybody's all connected and that it's like one big giant picture of like how everything is all flat Earth though, like you have like Mars here in Jupiter here and I forget there's a word for it, though I can't remember for the life I mean what it's called.
Speaker 2: The Flat Earth community is one of the bestest groups out there. You know they're doing the most.
Speaker 5: I'm luck stay flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Maybe I'm Maybe I just like them curvier than I do flatter. But you know, call me a globe tard. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I like some cakes.
Speaker 2: I like my Earth to be thick. You know what I'm saying, Guy, I got them cheeks on her if you will, yeah, double see, I'm talking about thick with a ce. Boy, say I must see your hand, brother, Go ahead.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. I didn't even realize my bat. I completely forgot what I was gonna say. I got into the Christmas cookie small bag.
Speaker 2: I heard that real quick. You said you're trying your first cigar tonight. Did you mean like a filled cigar or an actual cigar?
Speaker 9: It was an actual cigar?
Speaker 2: What was the name brand? I'm a cigar connoissewer, sir, I'm very curious.
Speaker 9: Tasalana, Tatiana, do you.
Speaker 2: Have the rapper from it? Still?
Speaker 12: I do not?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I wish you would have.
Speaker 4: But it was cherry.
Speaker 12: It was really good.
Speaker 2: It was a flavored cigar. Mm hmmmm was it?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Was it from Drew Estates?
Speaker 9: Oh? No, I bought it from a bought it from the smoke shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, next time you try a cigar, I would love to know the name brand and ship. I am a I'm a cigar nerd.
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, what kind, Jonathan, I don't know?
Speaker 4: It was damnit?
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 7: I so we uh so we drove back in yesterday or day before or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was yesterday.
Speaker 7: We got back into Arizona, and but on the way coming back to the Cavasu we stopped in fucking Tombstone, Arizona. Hell yeah, which was really sick because you get to see like all the billy the kid shit or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fucking old doc Holiday, bro, why it hurt Holiday? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, And uh, I bought me a cowboy hat. So it's a legit like leather one. I'll be ready for the Texas Rodeo. Can't wait for that.
Speaker 2: Fuck Yeah, dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's uh, it's pretty sick out there actually, like everything looks like it's legit from whenever.
Speaker 3: That time was eighteen hundred sometime.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and so you got your stove while you were there.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 7: I was literally I'm walking around wearing a cowboy hat. I can't not have a stog.
Speaker 2: I love that that's your mentality. Fuck yeah, And you know, I doubt that this is gonna take off. As you're talking about a book club. I would fucking kill for a cult of conspiracy cigar club. Oh my god, that would be so amazing. But I just doubt that we have enough cult members that smoke cigars enough to actually like make it worth our time.
Speaker 6: But man, the listeners are males, so you have a higher chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but most men don't even smoke cigars, or if they do, it's like on the rarest occasion, and they're not like they're not nerds about it that are gonna geek out over, like, oh, it's this type of tobacco grown from this location, and it was from this this company, and it has a different flavor profile from this one, and you know it's I enjoyed those kinds of things.
Speaker 5: I found it. I found the map.
Speaker 2: What's it called.
Speaker 6: It's called Tara Infinita Map. So yeah, this thing this is what my friend sent me where it has like all of the bajillien little I guess little planets.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: She sent me this whole thing, and I'm like, what is this theory that you were talking about? Yeah, so this is this is the whole, the whole map of the flat Earth.
Speaker 2: It's it is one of the most theories that anybody.
Speaker 5: Else in the chat is. I know that we have a flat earthers.
Speaker 6: I wonder if anybody else has actually heard of it and can speak on it better than I can say that.
Speaker 2: Alan asked Jacob, how are you so? How are you for sure about the world being round? From your pov? Fuck? What science says about it, what you been taught? What if they manipulated you so hard that it just got you thinking what they want you to think. So I'm gonna be honest with you, if you take away science and physics and math and all of this, I mean, hell, even the experiments that they did.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: I actually I just watched a thing about this. The only reason why flat Earth is in the the popular cultural zeitgeist today is because of this dude named Parallax, which is not his own name. It's a name he went by who was a legitimate snake oil salesman. He tried telling people that eating phosphoric acid and it's form could make you live forever. He believed that age was actually your body decomposing and calcifying because of the food that you're eating, which like, okay, nutrition is important and that's good, but the science that he was using to back it up is ridiculous. He and his wife had sixteen children and only four of them lived to adulthood because he was force feeding them falsephoric acid to I would actually say overdosing levels, especially as a child. And he conducted an experiment, and it was in the eighteen hundreds. They did there was a lighthouse off in the distance, and they took a telescope and looked at it from the top of a wall of a fortress and from the beach, and if the round earthers were correct, you would only be able to see like just the light of the lighthouse. And he was saying, no, you'll even be able to see the base of it from the beach, and it's all good. As a matter of fact, the round earthers were slightly wrong because they didn't take into effect all of the atmosphere like refractions at that moment, so they actually only saw half of the light of the lighthouse rather than the whole light. He took that as a victory and dipped out. Never mind the fact that you couldn't see the base of this lighthouse. So even in real world physical experiments that have been done. Or how about the laser experiment where they went to the salt flats and they shot that laser and they were saying, it's absolutely gonna be flat. We don't even have to it's gonna be like if it's ten foot over here, it's gonna be ten foot down here. It's gonna be great. Then when they shot the laser, they missed, So like, okay, maybe we'll raise it like a little bit. They raised it and they shot, still missed, raised it, shot, still missed. Then when they finally hild it up to the appropriate level of what a round Earth would show, shocker that they hit. Like no, there's multiple, multiple examples that it doesn't even take like a real genius to acknowledge that, yes, we are living on a round Earth. And this has been understood since ancient Greece, confirmed by ancient Rome and widely understood and accepted by the renaissance like this. It in Jacob's hot take. So that's just me anyway, continuing, Ah boo, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. Reality is real, y'all, Reality is real, Sam says a Tatiana cigar. I'm very I'm unfamiliar with that name brand. I'm wondering if it might be like a an affiliate of a larger brand or something like that. Sometimes they'll do that.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I'll just I'll get it. I'll go to the store next to my good I get one to all of the I'll mil it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's awesome. Let's do that. Uh, Alan says, not saying I believe in the flat or round? But how are we so sure about all of this? Who the fuck knows? Who Chap moved on me? Who the fuck knows? We just got full with lies? Oh no, we get full with lies all the time. I'm fully, fully aware of that. But yeah, and I'm not saying that, like flat earthers are horrible, but I'm not not trying to shit on them on a personal level for their belief. Everybody's got their own shit. But again, if you do your own research onto it, and not like in lore and content creator shit, Like if you look at the real science that's been done behind it, even just physical science, not physics and extraterrestrial things and from space and the satellites and like no, no, no, even the boots on the ground experiments that you yourself could do, it's pretty easy to acknowledge.
Speaker 6: I'll totally listen to people's theories, sure, Like I have a lot of friends that are flyers ors of the various variety flavor packs, and.
Speaker 5: I'm down, like, sure, I'll totally listen to it.
Speaker 6: I have my own opinion, but you know, Steph said she tries to spend her belief and examine everything. Feel that I'm down to listen to people's perspectives, and you know, everybody has their own beliefs, and you know, maybe I'll learn something, maybe I won't. I mean, I'm always here to listen at least to what people are saying. I don't know a bunch about that theory with the one I just showed you. I just got introduced to that, like on yule Are we were doing goal things.
Speaker 2: So I will say that I do give the flat Earth community their flowers on blowing the lid off of so many conspiracies, like that's an absolute fact, and the connections that they are willing to look at and draw because they're looking at things from a different perspective, absolutely not sitting on them for their research abilities. We just have a difference of opinion as far as physical reality goes, which okay, fair things, all good things, I mean, And that's the thing. The flattereth community. There's a group that believe that it's more like a matrix theory, and like dope heard that. I may again, I might disagree with it, but at least I can appreciate the stance on this.
Speaker 6: You know, what about you, Jonathan, are you still of the flat earth community or.
Speaker 7: You I think that it's all uh, this is not base level reality.
Speaker 5: There's no way are you. We're in the matrix one.
Speaker 3: So uh yeah, matrix. I don't know. I think that it's more of just a mind and we're all living in this mind.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Like and the way I always like to try and compare it is is like whenever you go to sleep and you have a dream and you walk out, you know, you go out your front door. I mean, is that Earth round or flat. It's like, well it's a fucking dream, so it could be whatever you want it to be.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 7: As far as this level of reality goes, I think that we're all just existing just like inside of the godmind or whatever. This is what just God is thinking of.
Speaker 5: This is like a hive mind situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean collectively, I think, like.
Speaker 5: In sleeper cells status a.
Speaker 7: Little bit, I think that we're all just tiny essences of I don't know of the all mind. M I just think that the nature of reality is not what we think it is. I don't even think it's even close. But I also think that you know, you give It's like they have video games that have AI built into it. Like, as a matter of fact, the new Grand Theft Auto is gonna have AI characters in there, right and ask them if they think that the Earth is flat around, if they believe that they are living in base level reality inside that video game.
Speaker 5: What does chat GBT say?
Speaker 7: Well, the curious the Well, the crazy thing is is that whenever you ask them that question, they're stupid either way.
Speaker 3: No matter what answer they give, is it round?
Speaker 2: Is it flat?
Speaker 7: You're gonna make fun of them either way, because it's like you're in a video game. Bro, Yeah, you know, so, I don't know. I think it's probably something like that. I'm not one hundred percent on it.
Speaker 2: CHAGPT. If you were to search it, it's gonna give you whatever. The most asked question on Google is they're not They're not giving you like actual factual information.
Speaker 6: I mean, but isn't it But isn't it like it goes to your algorithm or follows what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Chat gpt will give Jonathan a completely different answer than it will give you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, based on the relationship.
Speaker 5: For lack of a better word, to the relationship, it says, No, the Earth is not flat, it is a sphere.
Speaker 6: What does yours say? The only reason to download this because I couldn't. People kept talking about it and I'm like, let me. I wanted to see what it was about, so that way I knew. I know it like yesterday and I'm like, what is this thing? It definitely does say, though on mine that flat earth is a misunderstanding of scale and perspective. Distrusting of the institutions Internet echo chambers amplifying bad assumptions is what it says.
Speaker 7: I thought that it would change for me because I'm only asking like esoteric questions. But no, it says the Earth is round. More precisely, it's an oblate spheroid, a slightly squashed sphere.
Speaker 6: That's what mine says. Too interesting, here's a no nonsense breakdown. So yeah, no it says it says on mine too that it is not flat.
Speaker 2: Well good.
Speaker 5: The AI overlords are saying, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just like those pyramids. Right, we can trust it because we know the day is so right all the time. Mm hmm, look at you. Flat earthers might be on one here. Yeah, I might be swapping sides.
Speaker 7: I'm more inclined to believe that there's some shit going on with the pyramids than the Earth being flat.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of shit going on with pyramids. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I just want those things to be real. I know that they're not. I know that there's no stanchions with spirals with giant cubes at the bottom. N How do you know, because even the model that they show doesn't show that there's like there's absolutely like pilons and support.
Speaker 5: Structures being conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: No, No, the conspiracy the Pyramids. Kidding, the conspiracy about the Pyramids isn't about that talk about who built the man.
Speaker 6: It's just I'm hoping that there's something else to it. I'm hoping that there's stuff underneath it, and whatever it is, you know, wills confirm or show at least something that some of us conspiracy theorists believe, no doubt. I also really want Hollower to be real. So there's that there is that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think that if you go by the Egypti lore as far as and now I don't know if this is included with the Pyramids or whatever, but supposedly whenever Thoth came back to Egypt, he called it the land of Kim.
Speaker 2: I want to say, that's the ancient name for Egypt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, And so he was like whenever he was first there, he was teaching them all like these allegedly spiritually enlightened kind of ideologies, and then he left, he dipped for like a thousand years or something like that, and came back and they were all resorted back to their you know, barbaric ways or whatever. And so it does make me wonder if there ever was a civilization that was a lot more intelligent than what we're led to believe about the ancient Egyptians.
Speaker 6: That's what I've been telling him for the last few weeks, that I believe the same thing that we've that we had higher intelligence at some point and something reset us or we lost some way or something like that along the way. It just doesn't make sense to me, I know how we didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't inherently disagree with that, But I also feel like intelligence is kind of a broad term, right, So like we might be ignorant to certain things, were intelligent to so many more things in twenty twenty five, right, Like the Romans, for instance, they were able to build these aqueducts, so we're able to move water uphill downhill miles and miles get fresh drinking water to their cities. However, they were eating and drinking off of lead plates, and their power aid had lie in it, which was killing them. So like, yeah, they were super intelligent, super advanced in so many ways, but also so dumb and ignorant in others. I feel like we are that in so many other ways. Ancient ancient Egypt, I think was the exact same thing. They were probably so intelligent in so many regards, but also really really retarded in so many others. I feel like that's the same.
Speaker 7: You could say the same thing as far as like, dude, I just recently did kind of a deep dive as far as all the different purity laws in Judaism, like especially within fuck what was it? Like the Rabbis were doing it and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But damn it, where's Royce when you need them?
Speaker 7: Well, a lot of those purity laws, like people saw them as like spiritual when you got to do this to be clean for God and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Really what was.
Speaker 7: Going on, at least from what I was reading, is that they made it into some kind of purity ritual. But that was their way of staying clean. This was before mainstream science was around to say that there was bacteria and water and so you got to wash your hands and you know, like basic shit like that. But they turned it into a warship kind of like a like a fucking spiritual law of sorts.
Speaker 3: And even today, you know what was it? Royce?
Speaker 7: I was talking about it a few weeks ago, talking about all the different shit he has to do whenever he wakes up, and it's not necessarily that it pleases the lawd it's that they're just maintaining the tradition that they held for so long before science ever really came in and said, well, yeah, you should be fucking doing it anyway, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: They have so many rules, but those rules also kept them on the other side and take away the spirituality for a second. Right, just look at the rules of what is don't eat pork because it has the worm that can't be killed by fire, and that that was a word from God. However, now we understand they're like, no, that that's reality. There's parasites in port that you have to cook it, and it internal temperature has to reach a certain degree otherwise it could kill you. And for the vast majority of human history they didn't know that, Like you're saying, Jonathan, washing your hands and running water. Even into the Roman Empire, they were washing their hands in a bowl of water. Even the Nordics, as a matter of fact, even into the Middle Ages, a bowl of water that everybody would dip their fingers in and wash, and then the bowl would get past to the next person and do the same thing. So by like the twentieth person, they had God knows one on their fingers. But that's what I'm saying. Hygiene wasn't a thing that people really understood. But now we look back on it's like, wow, how did the Jews get hooked up in such a way like that? And some people would say because it was divinely inspired. Some people would say because they had a little extra help from somewhere, like I don't know, but a lot of their laws when it comes to farming practices, clothing practices, hygiene, all these things. That's it hooked them up from a very very early standpoint. And still there's not another group of people on Earth that has gone three thousand years and are still speaking the same language and holding onto the same traditions with the same alphabet.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: They are the only human beings on Earth that can boast such a claim. I think there's something extra there, that's all.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine though, how these people stunk everyone?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I always think of this when I think about people back in the day, and you always see all these you know, shows glamorizing people. I'm like, just really really think about how bad they smell.
Speaker 2: Think about the whorehouses in the wild West on the frontier. This miner hasn't actually washed himself in weeks, and he goes to a whorehouse and that's like her tenth customer of the day. Could you imagine the stank on that cunt, like on some real shit.
Speaker 5: Wait, just how to be the female?
Speaker 2: Like, oh, the dudes are nuck, but I'm talking about the horror who's like got ten he's been running through her in.
Speaker 5: A day, Like, yeah, every one of them, everybody.
Speaker 2: But then Napoleon, he was about that nasty shit. John, I've told you about this. He went on a campaign and in one month he wrote to his woman and was like, Hey, don't bathe until I get back. I want that shit to stink when I get home. She didn't bathe for a month because Napoleon wanted that shit to have that ambiance to it, dude, And that's like in his correspondence.
Speaker 3: That doesn't chock.
Speaker 2: Napoleon is a fucking wild guy.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Like they all be so nasty back then, Hell yeah, just nasty, nasty, No, like just the smell of them.
Speaker 2: Alone getting it in, bro man, especially like.
Speaker 6: When they would come back from battle and they haven't showered and god knows how long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the whole thing. I bet the woman liked that shit because she knows, she knows he's been doing some things. And like, that's a whole other type of pheromone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, imagine like a month worth of build up of from under cheese.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, and most of those dudes weren't circumcised. They had that dick cheese going on. Oh you know it. Oh, bro, I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't go a day without showering, and I stay most of the time in the house in a sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, like, imagine you're going out.
Speaker 5: And I can't. I don't need to imagine. I've actually been in I've been in vehicles.
Speaker 6: I've been in trucks in small spaces with multiple men not showering for weeks and weeks on end.
Speaker 5: I don't have to imagine. I actually know what men smell like.
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about before baby wipes were a thing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Well, I will say that there is some male variety that doesn't like to really care for themselves.
Speaker 5: It's a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: It's a thing.
Speaker 5: It is a whole vibe.
Speaker 6: And I will say they know I'm just saying men in general in the Marine corps quite nasty.
Speaker 5: But it is. It is a vibe, and the stench off of them is.
Speaker 6: I always thought about that because I was like, you know, if I'm smelling y'all right now like this, I could not only I could, I could not imagine I would get sick.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I'm a baby with it comes to smells.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A two way street. That's a two way street. The women who are like having their periods and like doing all the things Middle ages, like everybody just stunk all the time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean period blood has a whole other smell to it too. It's the Yeah, I know, everybody be stinking, dude, every Like, the hygiene level is so disgusting. Like I am genuinely surprised more people didn't die. They did, no, but I'm surprised like more people were still thriving and like having children and not dying off that quick.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. If you got to the ripe old age of forty five, then like you're fucking killing it.
Speaker 5: Bro It's nasty.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Samuel, speaking speaking of smells and such, as you smoke, what.
Speaker 9: Are you doing I am all. First off, I'm smoking a rose petal blunt so that I'm getting fucking evanescent.
Speaker 2: You were I was gonna ask that was a stickiness one.
Speaker 5: What you're a precious one? You're like doing, you know, precious things.
Speaker 2: I thought you had rolled there with a sticky note. I was about to question on some things. I saw it as a pink j and I'm like, bro, hold on, now, what are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: I've never been that down bad Jesus Christ God. But but no too, I answer your question about well, he did have a completely said because at one at one beginning, Uh, if you if you look at that, everybody has all the coaches I did do with pyramids, and yes, Johnson, I mean James said, well, it's a pyramid is one of the most simplest construction.
Speaker 2: But they were all.
Speaker 9: But they were they were made different butts and everything, but they all had different reverence on the fact that they all lined up perfectly on lay lines and everything. They had to be taught that. So and the Egyptians that they have there's a is in the shape of a motherboard and it was like a computer board. But uh, do y'all know the Jacob I already know, you know, but the have you heard the story of the Tower of Babel. That was a hard reset that's hanging down and said all of you, you're not gonna be talking on language no more.
Speaker 2: That could be seen as a hard reset. And also you you brought up another good point. The pyramid is, in my opinion, the simplest structure to make. It's the perfection of the pile. However, the conspiratorial side of things and like the thing that I think needs more, like what how did they do this? How they all line up on these lay lines that all connect these civilizations that never spoke to each other. I mean maybe, but like it's not that a pyramid is there that's interesting and fascinating and all the stuff. It's a it's an engineering marvel. But the fact that the pyramid and Gize lines up with go Beckley Tepe and then also lines up with the ship in Mexico and then also lines up with a ship in Australia and China, Like, that's way more interesting to me than the fact that they made a pile. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Also, i'larned something new to they did, you know what? So the Tatana bo is one of the largest snakes. But they just found another one that was in India. Oh, I can't remember what it was called, but it's now. But the way that the model that they showed, it's very reminiscent of like the Asianic dragon, like with the head and all the dragons.
Speaker 2: But they found a dragon and fucking India dog.
Speaker 9: It was a it's a fifty seven foot snake. But the way that the model that they showed and everything like that was probably on the low on the lower side.
Speaker 6: And it's just dude, is this like the Barbarian, the giant snake Conyan Barbarian, the old the black dude that was in the Lion King that turned into the bigger Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like beast Master that.
Speaker 5: Cobra came up and I love beast Master.
Speaker 2: That was a great movie. I'm gonna we're older.
Speaker 5: Than you, so you probably haven't seen these.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 7: Samn, I'm gonna need you to jump into your Watian waist, sir, and grow this fucking mustach. My god, I'm already, Yes, he's already.
Speaker 3: He's already a pussy magnet. Imagine he gets this bad boy.
Speaker 21: Oh bro, oh, no, Sam, if you rock this mustache with a food man chew beard with a mullet son, I don't know if any woman would be safe from you.
Speaker 2: And oh god, if you throw a fanny pack on, it's over. There's no hope for the rest of them.
Speaker 3: For you're gonna have to feel the vagina off of your body.
Speaker 9: Oh god, every day carrying a revolver so.
Speaker 2: And me, Oh my god, my god, this is this is amazing, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sorry, we're trying.
Speaker 7: It kind of does look like it's coming in. You just gotta make this a little bit wider towards the center of the lip and just.
Speaker 2: Gap that bad boy and then start fucking the reverse hitler. Yeah, well, who was it.
Speaker 3: That said you can use rogain on your face?
Speaker 2: So just go with that, yo Joe.
Speaker 6: Well that you know you can't actually use it. So rogaine, it's a hair growing thing. You can buy it at Walmart. It comes in a box like you can get. What you do is is you get yourself these little so you use them for your eyebrows. For a girl, it pretty much brushes your eyebrows, but you yes, but you dip it in it and then You're gonna just go like this like two times a day, and it should help.
Speaker 2: You grow this. This is going to be a thing.
Speaker 5: Yep, it should be a thing.
Speaker 7: First Off, I want to read that most recent comment from Allen who said, how would the United States be right now if cream Ala won?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: First off, great nickname.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 7: Secondly, I don't think it would be any different because I think Trump is turned full globalist.
Speaker 2: My hot take, I think we'd be worse for were not in some drastic way than where we are right now, but we'd be getting screwed harder by the government than we currently are. I think as far as the foreign war conversation goes, we probably wouldn't be anywhere near Venezuela. Our border would still be an absolute open door. Ice wouldn't be rating places, we would have all We would have no riots because the people that are rioting are of a certain political persuasion, and they'd be satisfied because they're person one.
Speaker 5: I guess Soda would just get more money.
Speaker 2: Minnesota would be raking in those dollar bills to send a Somalia dose would have never been a thing. All of the wasteful spending would still be going on, which it still is. It still is, but at least those programs that does shut down, those would still be operating. So I do think we would be worse for wear overall, but I don't think that it would have led to like we wouldn't be on the verge of our downfall any more than we are currently. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, don Platypus said Jonathan, would you rather fist fight a prison deer or hunt a long necked leopard horse?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: A giraffe? Prison deer is?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Kangaroo?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you, Sam, It's a kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Would you rather fist fight a kangaroo or shoot a giraffe?
Speaker 9: No, you have to you have to hunt the You have to hunt the long necked leopard horse with a spear, but you only get two.
Speaker 7: Oh No, I would just meditate in front of both of those and connect to their auras so that we can combine our souls and become a union together as one cosmic being.
Speaker 2: Don't ever go in nature, Jonathan, You'll probably die.
Speaker 5: I pet that dog. I'm a white woman. I gotta go like touch it. You're like hi?
Speaker 2: Then, how come when you had a mountain lion situation? You weren't over here, like because like, first.
Speaker 5: Off, that bitch was stalking me and.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised your white woman asked, wasn't trying to feed it little kibbles?
Speaker 6: Well, it was trying to get to my chickens, which, first off, don't fuck with my birds.
Speaker 5: I feel some some deeply type way about that.
Speaker 2: But Mike Tyson, I've seen her fight. Yeah we fought.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've actually fistfighted before.
Speaker 2: We met at a MMA gym like that was actually where we first met each other. So you're like, yeah, we've sparred before. Yo, she can throw hands like that. Ain't no joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: What is that he got face?
Speaker 5: I don't know why you like are surprised.
Speaker 9: No, you must flow away from her. Don't fight, you're trying to survive.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was it was for training purposes. Like it wasn't like we were actually trying to like get after each other and hurt each other or nothing like that. It was it was sparring for sure. But uh no, she she's she's nice with it. She can fuck and fight for sure.
Speaker 8: Anyways, all right, I think so it is Yeah, so good cult.
Speaker 2: Members, as we always do we would like to go ahead and extend the invitation that if you are wanting to be a part of this conversation every Tuesday and night at nine pm Central, the only place to do so would be to go to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcasts. But here's the deal, it's also the only place to get these shows absolutely commotion. Come check us out at Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast we are That's the only place to get our videos. It's the only place to get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance, and the only place to get them absolutely commercial free. But if you go for that third eye all the way open tier, then you get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central to be a part of the cult collective. This was a fun one. We went all over the place, we got unhinged, we got rehinged, and we went off the rails yet again, because that's what we do here. Thank you everybody for joining us on this excursion and hack.
Speaker 6: Because this is going to be coming out, and it will be it comes out on New Year.
Speaker 2: No, this one's gonna come out Friday, as America.
Speaker 6: So it will already be into the new year. So happy New Years, stay safe, don't drink and drive clearly. And if you haven't hit the like button in the shares do that?
Speaker 2: Do you want to give the outro?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying I'm not doing No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Impression of me.
Speaker 5: Just like hit the shares and the followed and like to day.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sounds like you're halfway there.
Speaker 9: I don't even.
Speaker 5: Remember half of what you say. I just was like, I loved a knife hand the funk out of people. So I will say I will say that I am definitely like a knife hand type of person.
Speaker 2: Get those hand blades.
Speaker 5: Help you when I get angry with it, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: But no, I'm not going to do it because I don't even now you put me on the spotlight.
Speaker 2: I'm damn it. We're gonna work on this for any hasn't already gone and done. So what you need to do at this time is hit the five stars, hit the shares of li subscribes to comments, leve a postly reviewers, share it, hit the friends of family, share say we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms. The more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members lectorscy you finally, as and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out Minimistic Jonathan's other show and getting the same level of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage and Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central links to those in the description as well, and we thank you. If everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 9: You're as much up from the Queen's voice and mine must love Sam.
Speaker 2: And with all of that being said, this what's done?
Speaker 3: Another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: In my name Jonathan, I'm the Cajun Night and raven lean one very born freely.
Speaker 22: I'll be pred for making a read your letric hits humanly possible, So se.
Speaker 1: So speak
Speaker 2: No bey of bet