Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's abased.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening? And what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel.
Speaker 4: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 5: The torch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, top lots of productions.
Speaker 6: What does God look like?
Speaker 7: What do you see.
Speaker 2: The soul of powered biological AI?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: What these ancient adversarial entities? I think it's the very same ones that were that rebelled against God and were cast out.
Speaker 8: They were sent here to God us in antiquity, and they took advantage of that and just masqueraded as gods.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Everybody?
Speaker 6: Good afternoon, and welcome back to the Great Pilled Podcast. I am your host, Jules, your humble host as always here with Doc Brown, Justin from the Prometheus Lens podcast. Doc. What's going on, man? How you doing today?
Speaker 9: What's happening Captain? I really appreciate you reaching out and inviting me. Man, I'm sure we'll have some real good conversations. We were talking free ras, like I've had several people tell me I need to get with you.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad it happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I'm glad we get a definitely, and to make it happen on a weekend because I'll schedule on weekdays, but I you know, after working ten hours and then coming home and hopping right, you know, it's like you you want to have the best talk that you can have, right, you want to have your head at one hundred percent. So glad that you could catch me on a weekend, man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it definitely works out because my nine to five, it's I work ten hour days. But I got like an hour and a half drive one way, So like you said, if you catch me on the week man, I'm just I'm kind of dragging tanks running on about half empty.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, I have a show I produce every Tuesday, already dead Austin Picard and Jose Gallison. It's like a parapolitical conspiracy show, which is like the least of my expertise. I'm born into the esoteric and like the occult symbolism and stuff like that. But it's fun to get on there with them. And now I'm like a third wheel, Mike the third Code. I forced myself into being their third co host. So so yeah, I have a show I do on Tuesdays, and then I have like four shows that are just under gray pilled, like four different shows that I do with different people. So I stay busy, man, you know, especially just doing like one one man's show kind of deal. You know, I don't have a co host or anything. Well not for like some like stuff like this or all my deep dives and my Patreon content. But enough about me, enough about me.
Speaker 2: Doc.
Speaker 6: For people who don't know who you are, you want to tell us a little bit about yourself and kind of what your podcast is about? What you talk about, Uh, it's I'm sure it's similar to a lot of things we get into over here on Gray pild.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, my name is Justin kind of got the nickname doc Brown. H I'm that What do you call that when you got like a seven foot guy and he's got the nickname tiny, you know, an oxymorn.
Speaker 2: I guess you.
Speaker 9: It's like you have this you know, deep Southern draw and then for me to talk about the things that I talk about know about a lot of people, it is just like, what the hell this guy's like he's.
Speaker 2: A doc doc.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I could definitely see you as a doc, more doc than in Stustin for sure. Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just a nine to five knuckle dragger.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I've benefactory rat all my life. But I was that kid that loved history, grew up in the church, loved the Bible, and had a lot of questions. Man, And I don't know. It was like twenty twelve. One day I was doom scrolling and I had my red pill moment with a guy named Trey Smith from God in a Nutshell. And I grew up in church my whole life and thought I knew the Bible really well, and of course you have your rebellious stages and everything else. But he was talking about falling angels coming down, breeding with the daughters of men and UFOs and just all kinds of this, you know, cool stuff that we find ourselves fascinated with once we find out. And I was like, this guy's crazy, man, I know why Bible well, that stuff ain't in there. And so I started going through and checking it all out.
Speaker 2: And I love him. Behold, he was right.
Speaker 9: But I was one of those set out view guys. The few times i'd heard just the six talked about in church. It was the good line of Seth breeding with the bad line of Cane.
Speaker 2: They just made spiritually wicked people.
Speaker 9: And yeah, so in twenty twelve I started deep diving and reading everything and get my hands on doctor Michael Heiser's Unseen anm and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And it was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 9: I had invited a group of friends from church and some of the people in my friend circle for like a hangout just I guess you could call it a men's group or study group, but I just wanted some guys to get together and hell, have some pizza, maybe drink a few beers, and talk about the cool, weird stuff in the Bible, and kind of exposed some of this stuff to him and a boy the fifteen twenty guys. I had maybe three dudes show up and three meetings later, my friend's like, man, this is pretty a profound stuff. We should be recording this doing a podcast. And I never even knew what a podcast was, so when I found out what it was, I was like, no, no.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, man, right.
Speaker 9: I started listening to them now that I know they're there, but no, I ain't doing that, And he wrote me pretty hard till I finally said yes, and thank god I did, man, because it's a it's a passion of mine.
Speaker 2: It's something that I really love and thoroughly enjoy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, I can definitely tell that, especially when I've seen you on the you know, a few podcasts that I've that I've seen you on. You definitely seem to be passionate about the stuff you're talking about. And then that's important because once, you know, once it gets to be like a job or it gets to be a hassle, it then stop stops to be like fun. That's that you know it's probably time to not not do it anymore. I just got to a hundred episode. Congratulations, man, Yeah dude, yeah, it's something something I wanted to pull your page up though I should have done it when I first introduced you, but I tried to look for you on Rumble, but rumble yet not a rumble.
Speaker 2: I need to just for a backup. But we started to carry on to some of my stuff.
Speaker 9: I've been starting to get warnings on stuff, and it's stupid stuff.
Speaker 2: I got a warning the other day.
Speaker 9: For a hate speech and then it pulled it up and it was an episode I did with a guy talking about the financial b system, and they clipped, you know, they marked or timestamped the issue, and so I went back and watched it and the guy was talking about he mentioned the Rockefellers, and he mentioned the Economist, and he pulled up the magazine article and I think it was like two thousand and two or three, but it was before Crypto. It had this phoenix bird with a gold chain on with a Crypto emblem hanging, and it was standing on a pile of American dollars and it was on and it said death of the American dollar and it flagged that word death, and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, what right.
Speaker 9: So it's like, do they think that I was having hate speech against the Rockefellers and was threatening death and I appealed it, and I'm like, he's talking about you know, the economists and currency, you know the word death he's taught. He's reading the headline of this article. And it was like maybe fifteen twenty seconds I got an email back, your appeal has been declined.
Speaker 6: Wow. And that was on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. They froze my account about a week ago for a couple of days until I sent him a sent him a messager. I was like, I'll delete some of the videos. Apparently that I have copyright content. I didn't know. They never informed me of any of it before. So it's my first time hearing about it. I go to my profile and it says this page doesn't exist. Well wait a minute, something's not right here.
Speaker 9: Because everybody I've talked to so far, it's like, you know, once you're under the radar, you're you're cool, but once you get a strike or something on your account, you are now on the radar and they'll start digging through all your stuff to find every little thing they can. I've heard of people getting three strikes within a week because once they get put on the radar, they just start really fine, calm and through your stuff.
Speaker 6: Tell me that I'm happy. That's why I like rumble so much and talk about whatever you really want to and you know, listen, look, you can watch stuff on you have watch parties on there and stuff. Dude, you know you can't. That's copyrighted on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just a crowd too, you know what I mean. It is what it is.
Speaker 9: I mean YouTube, it's it sucks to be censored and have to be real careful and watch what you say. But that's that's where the people are, man. You know, like you, I've only been doing this a year, but I'm working on six or seven thousand subscribers over there, and I was monetized within the first Yeah, you can't getting no killer money, but I mean you're getting, you know, a couple of hundred bucks a month and you're killing descriptions and stuff, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well hold on, you said you you've only been doing this a year. Yeah, you've been killing it, man. I've been doing it the same amount of time as you and I. I don't have near as many followers as you do, but I've like I said, I I think I shadowed band myself within the first few months of me starting to stream uh, and I've also you know, I have conflicting views and a lot of other people and especially well then even when it comes to Christianity and stuff, man, like I have some takes that people would consider like blasphemus are heretical. But it's really like, you know, I'm reading into a lot of things that people people don't see at first first glance. You know, you kind of have to look into it a little more, like you were saying, kind of understand it a little bit deeper, the esoteric tones, right, which you find a lot of people never even go looking for.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 9: And that was one of the reasons I wanted to start the show too, because it was like with me, I grew up in church, read all the stuff and thought I had a good grasp on it. And then once I started going deeper and looking into the Hebrew and the Greek and just the culture, you know, and finding all the micro and meta narratives interwoven into this story, it honestly excited me because I was kind of like, you know, when the Saints go marching in you know, I mean, the suit tie robot, It's like it was just become mundane and a ritual and I know it sounds bad, but it's after a while you get told the same story.
Speaker 2: You're like, yes, I.
Speaker 9: Know Jesus died on the cross from my sins, and yes I know this, Yes I know that. But when you actually start deep diving and you find this stuff and find all the deeper connections and find it, you know it doesn't have to be blind faith. You know it's something you can see, you can feel it, taste, touch, It just invigorates you.
Speaker 2: Man, it excites you.
Speaker 9: And to me, it drew me closer to God and made me want to know him better and understand you know, his people and how he talked to his people. And I knew that if it did that to me, I wanted to do that for others because I found that so many people in the churchyard, they're in that robotic saints go marching end and they're just they're dead inside. You know, the stuff like this, you know, if it would awaken me spiritually and excite me. I know not everyone's like me, but there has to be a handful. So if I can invigorate somebody and get them excited to dive back into the world and find some of these little hidden treasure trove nuggets.
Speaker 2: You know, why wouldn't I want to do that?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, that's beautifully put. Man, I have to clip that doc.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, that's what brought me closer to Christ. And like, you know the real meaning of the holy the Holy Spirit, right, because I've I've said this a lot of times before. Uh people, you know, they can read the Bible one hundred times. Uh, go go to church every Sunday, it could still be you know, not walking in the spirit whatsoever. Right, Yeah, and then they'll come at you know, they'll they'll come at guys like me and you and tell us that we're not Christians, that we are you know, uh, this or that, blasphemers, whatever you want to call it. And it's like, yeah, is that really like what you're like? It's like every person has their own walk with Christ, right, their own relationship, and so for you to tell someone else, like, hey, you're your your walk with faith is is not It's not the right one. I just think that's bullshit, dude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, And that was one of the frameworks too when I started this show, because the first when I did that was just kind of like a little Bible Study podcast. I deal with a few friends, and I wanted to extend that, you know, I was like, I think this, you know, Biblical lens filters through everything, you know, conspiracy, cryptids, ancient loss, civilizations, all that stuff. The Bible has an answer if you just filter it through the right lens and have the right perspective. But like you had said, I had read Joseph Campbell's Hero of a Thousand Faces and I read about the archetypes and the hero's journey, and that's kind of what I've coined the show. You know, the show's the Prometheus lens, but I've coined it. It's the hero's journey. You know, you have to go into the unknown, you have to face the dragon. You have this great adventure to go on, and that's what you're called to do. And you hoard up the treasure and the gold nuggets. Man, But then what you get this prize of great wealth? The Greeks called it the boon.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, your journey's not over, man. Every great story tells you got to turn back around and go back to humanity and present this prize of great wealth and share it with the world and to us that that's Christ right, and everyone is on their hero's journey, whether they realize it or not.
Speaker 2: And everyone's journey is different. Man.
Speaker 9: So you know, saddle up, say yes, step out into the unknown man, and let's begin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, the truth is stranger than fiction. And I mean it's the same in the mystery schools, bro, like the higher initiatory status. You go, it's like, what are you gonna do with this knowledge? Like what path are you going to go down? You know, been reading lately in this one book how Christianity is in a way its own mystery school you know, if you really if you read it that certain way, I think there's many different ways to interpret, uh, the Biblical text and then when you add in the apocrypha, and you know, even other types of uh, you know, the Eugartic text and the Gnostic Gospels and all that stuff, regardless of what you think about it. I mean I've seen I tend to find truth in all of it, you know, like it may not be one hundred percent, but maybe five percent here, ten percent over here, and uh, you know, you find these stories in these other texts as as well. So like what's, uh, what's the first thing that kind of led you besides uh, the whole thing with Genesis six and the fallen mating with the daughters of Man, which I think could be also kind of interpreted as a fallen angel like DNA manipulation, what's one of the first things that led you to like kind of figure out that there's more than what meets the eye.
Speaker 9: Well, honestly, it was, you know, the Genesis six thing was the beginning. But then when I started looking, you know, into that Hebrew phrase, you know, the benehaigh ilohem, and that.
Speaker 2: Was a rainbow bridge gap.
Speaker 9: You know, that connected a lot of dots for me, because once I started digging through and seeing that every time that that phrase is used, it's talking about divine, heavenly beings. And so when I kind of started following that that thread and that rabbit trail, it led me to Deuteronomy thirty two, And that, honestly was a major paradigm shift and a new set of glasses for me, because once again I just grew up thinking that this was a tall building, that they were prideful and they were going against God's commandment where he said be fruitful, and multiply and spread across the earth and take dominion, and that they just decided just to stay there and defy God, because that's what I was taught in church, and that God come down and just divided the languages and split them all up.
Speaker 2: But once I got.
Speaker 9: To looking into that, when you go to Deuteronomy thirty two, that's the retelling of that same story, and it's got that same phrase in there. It said not only were the tongues divided, it said that mankind was divided amongst the bunahai Elohem, the sons of God. And I was like, whoa, Okay, So then I started reading all these other stories and instances that Michael Heiser talked about showing that this was the belief of the people at that time, that there was gods, you know, over the different nations, and it was like a territory.
Speaker 2: Type thing, like a gang, you know, a gang battle.
Speaker 9: Different gangs had different you know, sections of the city.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And then that I can't remember the guy's name now, but he was a Roman soldier that went and got healed by a prophet and he goes back and begs the prophet for two mule loads of dirt to take back to his homeland. And reading that, I just kind of read over it. I was like, Okay, that's strange, you know. But then doctor Michael Heizer talked about it in his book. He's like, it's because of the Deuteronomy thirty two worldview, because Yahweh was over Israel and he's seen the power of Yahweh because he was healed by it. So therefore he wanted to take some of this earth back with him and make him, you know, a sanction of where or a place that where Yahweh's territory went with him. And it answered all these questions because that I had and other you know, atheists and non believers would throw at Christians often you know, well, if.
Speaker 2: Your god's real, then he's just a shitty god. Uh.
Speaker 9: You know, how do you explain all the war, the atrocities. My sister was raped by our stepfather till the time you know that she was twenty years old. Yeah, you know, if you're a god's in control, he's just a shitty god. We'll know, with this Deteronomy thirty two worlds, you would answers a whole lot of question. And Ezekiel twenty eight. There is another example. You know, he's calling out this king of tire, but then all of a sudden it changes. He's like, you were in the garden of Eden. Every precious stone was your covering. You were perfect in all your ways, you were an anointed guardian Cherub. It's like, who wha, who whoa. He ain't talking to this king no more. He's talking to the principality that Paul talks about, the rulers, the principality, spiritual wickedness and high places.
Speaker 2: It's these dudes.
Speaker 9: Around me, thirty two sons of God that are pulling the strings like puppets on the world leaders and influencing the world around us. So to me, that was just like whoa, Okay, I got to keep digging, man, There's got to be more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude. And I mean, I've kind of looked into Heiser stuff. I came up more on Sitchen's work. So just looking at like the ancient Sumerium and those mythologies, and then you find these same stories in the Book of Enoch, you find them in the Biblical text, and that's when you realize that every time ah Satan is referenced in the Bible it's it's a different it's a different deity, right, It's it's one of these fallen, fallen entities, which some people, you know, look at them as h angelic beings. You got the Eight, you know, the thing with the Aliens, the ancient Aliens, all that, which you know, I'm I kind of fought in between all of it, to be honest with you, I think there's truth in all of it. And then you got people that think that they're just ancient humans, you know, with advanced technology. Right. So yeah, that that's something about these stories that stood out to me as well. Uh, but it really is fascinating when you look into it. I've seen you talk about Esau a a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: Who was Esau to you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, honestly, because I had just finished my my first book, and so I was kind of going like, oh, cool tour, you know, kind of talking about the book.
Speaker 6: But you can show your book, dude, come on.
Speaker 9: It's called the Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War, And that was a two year obsession that I finally just had to just put a cap on it and get it out there. But uh, honestly that that started as like a caddy joke. Me and my friends had to actually trace Smith on our little you know, Bible study podcast, and I was fangirling it hard, you know, I had, but I tried my best to keep my composure and be professional. But uh, at the end of it, he made this little comment, you know, He's like, hey, you guys are from East Tennessee.
Speaker 2: That's bigfoot country.
Speaker 9: You know, maybe the next time that I come down that a way, we'll go on a big foot hunt and I'll film it and we'll do a documentary. And Genesis twenty five twenty five just popped into my head man out of nowhere, you know. And I got it on his shirt here because it was kind of like a little shirt that I'd made kind of promo and the book, I said, but it says, for those that's not familiar, Genesis twenty five twenty five says, the first one come out red, covered in hair from head to toe, like a Harry Cloak. And I was like, dude, that sounds pretty sasquatchy to me.
Speaker 2: Bro So I said to.
Speaker 9: Tray, I'm like, well, Tray, what do you think about Esau? You know, Genesis twenty five twenty five And he kind of stopped. He's like, well, he was a really hairy dude, and I said, what do you think maybe he could have been the first Bigfoot. I said that, dude sounds pretty squatchy to me, and we just kind of laughed, you know, or whatever, and it went on. And honestly, it was like the next week, I had who was it, Gary Wayne on the show and we were talking talk about the epic of Gilgamesh and I knew the overall story, but I never sat down and actually just read the whole story.
Speaker 2: So before I.
Speaker 9: Had him on, i'd done that. And then I bump into this guy inky Doo. Yep, he's a mighty hunter, just like Esau. He's covered in hair from head to toe like Esau. And I'm like, dude, here's another one of these harry dudes. You know, they're all in these ancient text and biblical stories. I bet if I just dig enough, you know, so, and then I met It might have been two weeks later after that, I had a guy on and we were going through the Book of Jasher.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you bump into Nimrod, the Mighty Hunter, and it says that he builds up hatred and envy and jealousy against Esau, the other mighty hunter. So it's kind of like the The Highlander. You know, there could only be one baby, so they had to clash. And the way they worded it, man, it's like Nimrod was hunting Harry beast of a man named Esau. And so then as that story went through and I read it, and I was like, holy crap, dude, this sounds like a mirrored image of the Epic of Gilgamesh. And a lot of historians and scholars, Biblical scholars, they align Themrod with Gilgamesh.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Heracles, Nemrod Gilgamesh. Yeah, man, and Inky do. He's a big part of that story. And that goes right back to sume Aria with Inky obviously, I think creating him in a DNA lab because when you go back and look at some more of Sitch and stuff, and it talks about you know, they had these labs that they were tinkering with their DNA and the DNA of these other hominids that they were finding here on Earth, right, and then they would be able to make noises but couldn't speak, were covered in hair all this stuff, and I'm pretty sure they were just setting them into the wild until they uh and then it talks about the uh. There's several tribes of Adams and stuff, and that's that's a theory that I've seen a few people come at me with lately. To be honest with you, you have the story of a Dappa and then ADAMU. You know, all these different names for Adam. But you think about it and you're like, you know, was there like clans of Adam or something?
Speaker 9: You know, Yeah, and Adam was also described. A lot of people look over it, but he was described as a ahi alohen.
Speaker 6: Well, he was a Sumerian king. I'm pretty sure he was one of the first Sumerian kings. Was a Dappa.
Speaker 2: I think it was crazy too.
Speaker 9: Is we talked about in the epic of Gilgamesh when they created inky do it said specifically that they created him as an equal to Nimrod and and in a vision that Nimrod has or Gilgamesh. I'm conflicting the stories, but when a dream Gilgamesh has, his mother appears to him and says that, yeah, he was created as his equal and it was basically his brother, and that he was created though in the image of Sam Quain. And when you look at sam Quain, he was a fertility god.
Speaker 2: From the land of Earth.
Speaker 9: In Haran, that area there, and he was just like all these other male fertility gods.
Speaker 2: He was a wild man.
Speaker 9: He was covered in hair from head to toe, and he was also known as the god of the cattle, and that his hair was thick from head to toe and it was matted. And that's exactly how you know Esau has described. I mean a lot of people want to say that, you know, it was poetic language. But when you have the deception of his brother Jacob and his mother Rebecca, what do they do. They go kill a goat, skin the goat, and they wrap him like a like a blanket. Yeah, in this goats fur. That way, their blind father would reach out and feel this harry course and oily goats fur to trick them into believing that he was Esau. I mean, so he was literally that Harry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah that. So do you think there's anything like in the story of Esau that's linked to the story of Inky.
Speaker 2: Do well with me?
Speaker 9: I just seem that I love like comparative mythology. Like you said, I agree full heartedly that all of these legends. All of these myths have hints of the truth in them, right, you just have to find them. And when you do comparative mythology and you look at all these similar stories and put them side by side, you know, to me, it's like when you see the same story, the same descriptors, the same narrative and storyline, but there's some twists. Maybe the names are different, or maybe there's some little caveats added to the story. The stuff that lines up the same throughout culture, throughout time, there has to be something to that in my opinion. So that's that's the truth part of it, I believe. But as I was reading those, you know, historians and stuff and biblical scholars aligned Nimrod and Gilgamesh.
Speaker 2: So there's your correlation.
Speaker 9: When you look at inky Do and his description he was the mighty hunter covenant hare from head to toe. Esau was also the mighty Hunter covered hare from.
Speaker 2: Head to toe.
Speaker 9: In both stories, these two men become jealous of each other and fight and clash. But the only difference is I think it's from the cultural standpoint inky Do and Gilgamesh they were.
Speaker 2: From the land of er and Haran.
Speaker 9: So going to spin it, to where their king and their guy wins and looks the best. And then Esau was, you know, from the the Israelites, and that was he was representing their people. So in their story he is the winner and overcomes the King of error. So that's just kind of like whoever's telling the story is going to spin it favorably in their light, you know. But one of the really cool things that I found, and this was the most mind blowing thing that I found looking into this guy, that really sent me down a deep trail was it says in that story, and this is in the book of Jashure, that Esau sees Nimrod coming and he has a hunting party, but he separates from the party and it says that him and two of his gibl rim, you know, and this is the same Hebrew word used to describe the Nephelum giants. It says that he sees Nimrod and his two Gibborim coming through the wilderness, and that Esau hides itself, but at the opportune time, he springs forward and he cuts off the head of Nimrod, and then he fights to the death with these other two ghib Riem and kills them. So this Harry quote unquote man kills not one, not two, but three giants, give a rem and it says that the hunting party that was separated from here's all the commotion and comes running. But it says that Esau takes the time to steal his garments, and it says, and these were the garments to which Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations. And then he runs back home, and it says he hides these garments in his tent, but then he goes into the tent of Jacob, his brother, and there it dovetails and ties perfectly into the trading of the birthright in genesis. That never made any sense to me neither. Yeah, and just for those that's not familiar, Esau was the eldest son, and the culture was that the eldest son got the birthright.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: You know you're the.
Speaker 9: One that got the farm, the family name, and the heirlooms. You know, you were the one who said to inherit the keys of the kingdom. So like modern term, your your father's Donald Trump, and you're the eldest son. So that the billions of dollars, all the real estate, the businesses, everything is going to be yours.
Speaker 2: But in this story in.
Speaker 9: Genesis, it just says that Esau, this mighty hunter, now that he comes in from the field exhausted and sees his brother Jacob making red lintonel stew and says, give me some of that stew and Jacob says, yeah, but only if you trade me your birthright. And that Esau just says, what use is a birthright to me? When I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Take it?
Speaker 9: And Jacob's like, no, no, no, promise me you'll do this thing. And he's like, yeah, i M just give me the soup. And it says that Esau eats the soup and leaves. And in church, I was just taught that, oh, Esau was a carnal man. He was ruled by his desires of the flesh and his gut. And I was like, he was the mighty hunter. He could have had a lion steak.
Speaker 2: If he was hungry.
Speaker 9: If that's what it was, how come this mighty hunter is starving to death.
Speaker 2: That don't make sense.
Speaker 9: And you know, I wouldn't trade my birthright for a stinking bowl of red soup. But when you tie in that book of Jashure. Yeah, he coming from the field exhausted, all right, he just fought three giants to the death. I just killed the king. So he's on the run, fearing for his life, and he probably sustained some life threatening injuries in this exchange. So this, like this red soup is allegorical basically to you know. Yeah, the CIA, the FBI is after me. I just killed the president and I've been shot several times. Man, I need you to band me up and hide me and make sure keep me safe. And now that makes a lot more sense to him saying, you know what, use is a birthright to me when I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Take it. He was bleeding out, he was desperate.
Speaker 6: Wow, dude, Yeah, that's uh, that's something man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, Uh, that always confused me as to why he just uh, you know, wou would give it away and then it kind of you know, it just trails off from there. It doesn't even explain anymore. Yeah. That that book of Jasher, That's that's where you find the story of two ball canes h apparently slaying like Caine. Right, he was covered and he looked like an animal running at him. So it says, and I'm like, well, wait a minute, and I just the way that he spoke about it and the mark of Kine right like, I've heard theories. My co host of Eloheim Etymology, he said that he thinks it maybe the Native Americans how they can never grow facial hair or something. It may be, it may.
Speaker 9: Be with the media, Rashi, That's what he says. He thinks that the cursing the mark was that he was covered in hair from head to toe and that's why he was scared to death that somebody or something was going to kill him because of what he looked.
Speaker 6: Like, hunting them like an animal.
Speaker 2: Basically.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and honestly, dude, right now, I want you listeners to see this too. Search up the Last Judgment Sistine Chapel, and I got a picture of it in my book, but it's black and white, and every time I try to show it, it doesn't show well. But in there, I think Michaelangelo, you know, was reading these extra biblical books and all these other scrolls and knew some stuff that was lost to us today, like that some of this stuff I'm talking about today because if if Caine's cursing was that he was covered in having them had the tone and it said he was also given a horn, a single horn.
Speaker 2: And then Esau, you know.
Speaker 9: In the extra Biblical books and Targums and all these other extra Biblical books says that Esau.
Speaker 2: Was a serpent seat.
Speaker 9: It says that he come out with a serpent brand, and that even his guardian angel was semi l the mimber of God, the angel of death. And so I think Michaelangelo in that painting made sure in there.
Speaker 6: Is it this one.
Speaker 9: It shows a bunch of people floating in the air like they're fighting. Then if you go straight down, there's a that shows the ground and there's a heel in a cave right at the bottom in the center, and in that cave is where you have I think that Michael Anelo was painting the two serpent seeds he saw and cane as like a little hidden the Easter egg.
Speaker 2: H wow, dude, per.
Speaker 9: Back back out. I think I seen it like toward the my left and down.
Speaker 6: I can try to zoom in and uh ope, yeah, I need to have it back up.
Speaker 2: I think he I think he went past it. I seen it. Flash.
Speaker 6: Do I need to scroll out or go to another picture?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: It was the other picture as you was going through like it flashed like you had hit a scroll button or something.
Speaker 6: This one.
Speaker 9: Okay, try zooming in at the bottom.
Speaker 2: That might be it.
Speaker 6: I see the serpent, the g and the grassy knoll.
Speaker 2: And there's a cave.
Speaker 6: I see the cave right here. It's uh, it's cut off in the picture, not ship. It's taking Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: There's a flame.
Speaker 6: I see the flame. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, playing this day, there's a sasquatch. And then there's a hairy man with one horn like in his face, like he's like he's yelling at him.
Speaker 6: That's wild man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Angelo was reading these extra biblical books and stuff and and knew that and kind of put that in there as like an Easter egg.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I think you find that a lot. Uh. I think if you look at the Last Supper, even you look and you lighten up the background, you'll see there's like an eye of Horace on the wall, all these like higher like these hieroglyphs from Egypt.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And apparently the the theory is that the Last Supper was in the King's chamber of the Great Pyramid. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that Devince, you based it off those dimensions or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yep. And that it hid the divine feminine, the upside down triangle in between Mary and Jesus. There's like a perfect triangle. It's fascinating stuff, dude.
Speaker 9: Even in that Last Supper too, he painted like a little easter egg. That's lost to culture is Judas. He's sitting there in that blue robe or whatever, with his elbow on the table. But if you zoom in at his elbow, there is a salt shaker spilt over, spilling salt on the table. And what that signaling is that Judas is a covenant breaker, because back then you would make salt covenants. And at the Last Supper they postulate that where they were fishermen and stuff that they would take like this, they'd make this fish soup, real salty fish soup, and they would the bread into it. Right, So when they were having this last supper, they were coming into covenant with one another. Even see imagery of the marriage covenant of taking a sip from the glass and everyone taking a sip to accept the covenant. So da Vinci was putting that as a little easter egg in the painting, showing that Judas was a covenant breaker.
Speaker 6: I see that now, I see the salt shaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Wow, man, it's one of those things, you know. I mean, it's like some people call it the you know, the difference between the initiates and the profane. You know, the ones that know see it knows what it is. But for those that it's not familiar with the cultural contexts and the lingo and stuff, it kind of just goes over our head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I'm still thinking back on that Esau stuff that you were talking about. Man, I've never noticed some of those things that that you were saying. Yeah, and then you find and what is it Genesis thirty two, right before Genesis thirty three, Uh, where you know, Jacob wrestles with God at Penniel, right, and uh, then he goes and meets his brother Esau again. He goes I think he goes through some kind of spiritual initiation or something where he finds his third eye. Yeah, definitely. What's up subliminal I see on on on the YouTube guys on rumble. Uh My, I don't know what's happening with the connection to stream yard, but it's not letting me connect the stream like I usually do. So I'm still able to stream and I have your chat pulled up, but I can't pull you alls, can't pull alls comments up.
Speaker 2: A little upset about it.
Speaker 9: But with that that book of Joshure though, when I was reading that, that my very nicks you know question was, well, what's up with these garments? What was so special about these garments that you know, sitting there after fighting these three giants about to bleed to death, and takes the time, even though the armed guards are running at him, to steal Nimrod's garments, and to even take the time, it said, to hide them in his house. Folk, excuse me before he goes into his brother's tend to get his life saving care. And the Jasher it just says, you know, these were the garments to which Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations. So I was like, what the hell is so special about these garments? And when you keep reading not only through Jasher, but through you know, the the Midrashes and the Targums, all these rabbis and their writings and stuff. I mean, this was a well known thing that those people had just been lost to us. But I found out that these were the supernatural garments from the garden of God given to Adam to cover his naked goodness. And this was the birthright. It was the sign and symbol of kingship and priesthood and authority. And it was passed to the eldest son, and they trace it, you know, kind of like the order of Melchisa.
Speaker 2: Deck right God to Adam.
Speaker 9: Then from Adam it went to Enoch, to Methuselah, to Noah. And it said that Noah had them on the boat going over the flood, and that in Ham's going out, Ham steals the garments, and that he hides them and then gives them to Cush, and then Cush hides them. And then it says that Nimrod was the child of Cush's old age, whom he lived exceedingly. And then at the coming of age, when Nimrod turned twenty years old, Cush gave him the garments, and that he put on the garments. And it said, and when he put on the garments, he became a gibble ring. And so in the Book of Genesis it says that Nimrod wasn't born at gibborn. It says he becomes a gift.
Speaker 6: So are these some kind of like magical garments or something dude.
Speaker 9: Yes, And according to the ancient legends and writings, it says that the wearer of these garments is basically invincible, and that they get prophetic dreams, and that even the beasts of the field bow down to the wearer. And they attribute these garments to Noah being able to get all these animals on the boat and subdue them because he was wearing the garments.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're flowing my mind.
Speaker 6: Man, does this have anything to do with the garments that Joseph wore.
Speaker 2: They're the exact same ones.
Speaker 9: Okay, because I can go to Ezekiel twenty eight. Okay, it says, you know, talking to Satan. It says you were once in the garden of God, perfect in your ways. To iniquity was found in you. Is every precious stone was your covering. And it says barrel onyx, topaz jasper onyx. It names all these stones and it says they were set in golden lays, and you know they were perfect.
Speaker 2: The day that they were created for you.
Speaker 9: And so the masoretic test texts list nine stones, but Septuagent lists twelve stones.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 9: Polaroid picture carbon copy of the priestly ephod that the priests wore entering the holiest of holies.
Speaker 2: It's the priestly ephod.
Speaker 6: The ones that Aaron had ry.
Speaker 9: So it's painting Satan in a priestly roll. And then if you keep going down, it says, not only is it painting him in this role with these this priestly ephod, it even says, outright, you profaned your sanctuaries, and you were cast from the mountain of God as a profane thing. So at the fall Satan was demoted, his dominion and priesthood over earth was taken away and given to Adam, and Adam become the first king and priest over creation and as a human. And so that alone would explain why Satan hates you. You are his younger brother that he tried to trick, and he was demoted and his position and authority was taken away and given to the one he tried.
Speaker 2: To trick and deceive.
Speaker 6: So where do you think this garment is today?
Speaker 9: In the archives of the Vatican or some powerful family's basement.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 9: Been took care of, you know, because when you get to Joseph, it uses the same language as it did with Nimrod. Because remember I said it. Cush said that Nimrod was the child of his old age, whom he loved, and he gave him the garments. It says the same for Joseph. He says, Joseph was the child of his old age, whom he loved exceedingly.
Speaker 6: And Isaac's son, or no, that's Jacob's son, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and bestowed upon him the coat of many colors. And what happens Soon as he gets this coat of many colors? He starts having prophetic dreams. And what does he say? He says, brothers, I see you bowing down to me and serving me. He said, I see the wheat of the field bows to me. Even the stars of heaven, the morning stars bow before me. That's the angelic host. Because he is now the king and priest, he's got that authority, that sheriff's badge, basically.
Speaker 2: And that's exact.
Speaker 9: There's plot to kill him and get rid of him.
Speaker 6: Is this what Melchizedek gave to Abraham.
Speaker 2: No, this was.
Speaker 9: Already in the circulation because Adam had it.
Speaker 6: Okay, you you explained that with because you brought up the the melchised Melchizedec. There's lots of ways to say it. Uh, that priesthood and uh, that was I believe like the first the first mystery school.
Speaker 9: See, I think it's a christophany because you have all these appearances of my opinion of Christ. You know, before he was born in the flesh and he was the angel of the Lord. And I think this Melkisa dec that was him.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: When you when you.
Speaker 9: Get to Hebrews, you know it says that Christ has become the high priest forever at the right hand of the Father, in the order of Melchisedek, who had no father or mother beginning or nor end. So if you think about that, and I talk about it in the book too, at the war in heaven in Revelation, which I think that that is at the birth of Christ, because Revelation twelve it says, behold, these signs were in heaven a woman clothed in the sun Virgo with the sun in her womb, and it said, with twelve stars on her head. That's the constellation Leo. And then it says in the moon at her feet was in travail giving birth, and the dragon lay in wait to devour the child.
Speaker 2: That that's the.
Speaker 9: Constellation Hydra, whose tail takes up one third of the heavens, and where his tail is there's a significant lack of stars. That's the third that got swept down. So at the birth of Christ, I think that it's like this one. Satan and his cohorts knew the plan. They kind of had hints and kind of you know, had highlights of what they thought was going to happen. But once it happened, they knew. They're like, we have to strike now, and that he was cast down. And when you look at the ascension of Christ, you know, what does it say. It says that he comes at the right hand of the Father, takes the scroll, which is the land deed to Earth in my opinion, and starts opening it. But it says that when Satan was cast down, it gives this little detail.
Speaker 2: It says because.
Speaker 9: There was no longer a place for him, and the Old Testament when Satan is accusing Joshua, the High Priest in that vision, it says that Satan was at the right hand of the Father, but he's swept down because there's no longer a place for him, and Jesus comes in at the right hand. Is now the king and priest of creation forever. So it's like we traded the accuser of the brethren day and night at the right hand of the Father to Jesus Christ, the intercessor for man, day and night.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 6: Dude, Yeah, so I was gonna ask you, Uh, in the book of Enoch, it's Enoch one. Uh, there there's an angel named uh Fanuel, and it's the same thing like what you said. It's it's almost as as if it's uh it's Christ like in heaven at the like right hand of God or something. That's the only place you really see them. But it says that this angel would be the sacrificial lamb. I should I should have had it. I'm I'm pretty used to pulling books out and just reading to my audience. But no, when you said that about mel Melch is a deck.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: That's it's not the first time that I've heard that. And it goes on to, uh, well, like you said, Adam, Melch is a deck uh asof But I have to think it's the same as Esaul. Right.
Speaker 2: It might be.
Speaker 9: I don't know, because I mean he did have the garments because like I said, he killed themrod and took them.
Speaker 2: And when you get into.
Speaker 9: Perk Eliezar and his writings, he has this prophecy and and I just found out about this talking with zen Garcia. And there's a prophecy of the ten kings and it's the Seed War, and it talks about the line of the Serpent, the seed of the Serpent and the seed of Adam, and that they're at constant struggle with one another and that they're fighting, and that this basically the kingship will be passed back and forth between the two and that this was the birthright and whoever had this, you know, the Rod of Moses and the garments of powers is what some people called it. This was the robe was kingship and the rod was priesthood, and whoever had these on had the kingship in priesthood, and that they was battling back and forth for these and it shows that Nimrod was one of those kings because he was in possession of them. And then it even has Esau for a time where he steals them, but he has them just for a very short time because when you get into Genesis, like I said, but once you have these set of glasses and you see the garments, you see it all through scripture in that story where Rebecca and Jacob trick Isaac. If you pay attention, in that story, it says that they wrap him in the goat's fur and they're getting ready to send him in to full Isaac. But as like the cherry on top for the deception, it says that Rebecca goes to Esau's hint and takes his special garment and places it upon Jacob. That's the supernatural garments according to the Book of Jeshure that he hid in his house before he went in to get the bowl of soup and care from his brother, and Rebecca knew that he had him, and while he was gone, she snuck in his house, stole the supernatural garments from the garden of God and placed them on Jacob before he went into the tent of Isaac to not only steal the birthright but also the blessing. And another time that you see those is with the uncovering of thy father's nakedness. And that's something that's highly misconstrued and misunderstood. As a kid, when I heard that story, I was like, that makes absolutely no sense. I mean, if I'm at school all day and I come home and my father's passed out drunk in the floor, naked, and I happen to see him. How the hell is that my fault?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: And then he doesn't even curse him. He curses Canaan. Canaan is the firstborn son. And if you read that chronologically, ain't and wasn't even born yet. But when you get into the original languages and the etymology and things and the culture, it makes perfect sense. Because when you go to Leviticus chapter eighteen, it says it plainly right there. It says, to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife. And this was an act of rebellion.
Speaker 2: In the ancient world.
Speaker 9: Absolom when he tried to take over the kingdom, he run David out of the kingdom. The first thing he done was he pitched a tent on top of David's house and went into his concubines in the sight of all of Israel. Reuben slept with his father's concubines and an attempt to take over the family. This is how you flexed on the old man back in the day. So Ham went in and slept with his mother to try to take over the family.
Speaker 6: That's crazy bro. I believe it though, Yeah.
Speaker 9: And he comes out and he tells these other brothers, He's like, hey, dad's a drunk. He's no longer fit to rule anymore. I just went and did this deed. You guys go in and do it too. Will divide the entire earth up amongst ourselves, and he can't take all three of us. But the Book of Genesis says the brothers refuse the rebellion, that they take a garment, put it on their back, walk backwards, and cover their father's nakedness. But when you go into the original language, it doesn't say they took a garment. It says they took the garment. They had a literal armor of God, Yes, supernatural garments from the Garden of God. The symbol of kingship and authority.
Speaker 2: And think about that.
Speaker 9: Even theologically, if you have someone trying to take over the authority position of the house, you refuse the rebellion by placing the crown back on the rightful person. So they took the symbol of kingship and placed it back upon their father, refusing the rebellion, and then Canaan, you know, him being cursed. Why that makes sense because when you read it says curse had be Caanan, a servant to thy brothers Shim and Jacob, he shall be, And you're like, whoa, whoa, that ain't his brothers, that'd.
Speaker 2: Be his uncle.
Speaker 9: The only way Canaan can be the brothers of Shim and Jacob, as if it holy shit, they got the same mother, right, So Ham, sleeping with his mother trying to take over the family, got her pregnant, and Canaan was an incest baby. And when Noah woke up and found out what had happened, that his wife was pregnant and that they were going to name it Canaan, and that it was Ham's that's why he said, curse had be Canaan, a servant to thy brothers he shall be. And that's why God's people was commanded not to take wives or husbands from the Canaanites because they were a cursed lineage from the beginning. They stem from incest.
Speaker 6: And I mean, if you look a blow for me, right, no, you've been blowing my mind this whole time. And then if you look into the Canaanite pantheon, it's kind of one of the darkest like groups of gods you know what I mean, that's where ball stems from. I mean, that's even when when you see the name yahweh used right, But as far as like Dagon l Mott and that's those stories you see that's just rebranded from Sumeria. In my opinion, it's just the same same little group of gods that you see. But no, man, you interpret these stories, these bi a lot of these big these biblical text uh, the same way that I do. It's very it's refreshing to find someone.
Speaker 9: And I think that's why so many people that I've talked to is like, man, you need to go talk with jewels from gray peeled.
Speaker 2: Man. You guys would get along great.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Man. And so when you bring up Esau being a big foot, being a Sasquatch, and I think that that's where all of those, all of the cryptids come from. Any cryptid that you see is a failed DNA like nephelum portal baby, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 9: Gets something more muddier though, man, because what's crazy is after the stealing of the blessing and birthright from Jacob, that's that's when Esau goes into full rebellion. It says that he takes three wives and they're all Canaanites. Well, I'm sorry, two US Canaanites, the others from his father's lineage. Because he takes two Canaanite wives, and then his third wife, he goes to Ishmael, which was his father, Isaac's brother, his elder brother, and just like Esau, Ishmael was the eldest brother that was screwed out of his birthright and inheritance. So you can imagine the hatred that was sown at those families get togethers because he went to somebody that could sympathize with his situation. He saw was the eldest that was screwed out of his birthright, so he went to his uncle who was also the eldest and screwed out of his birthright. And when you follow the lineages, all of your Islamic and Muslim nations, all the peoples that just the Palestinians that just won't come from utterly or yes, they utterly want to eradicate God's people. It's from this union and then the two Canaanites that he took. Thanks to people like Gary Wayne and their deep dives of the genealogies, we now know that those were known Nephalum giant tribes, and one of them was the father in law, was Sierra, and he reigned from the land of Mount Sierra, which when you break into the Hebrew etymology of that name, that means harry. So you have this harry quote unquote sasquatch man marrying into and breeding with Nephlum giant clans who were known.
Speaker 2: To be harry. So you got a high probability.
Speaker 9: Of throwing some strange pups there. But Amelek stems from one of these unions with these Nephelim giant tribes, and he burst the Amalekite race. And when you get into the etymology of that, that means the blood liquors, vampires. Yeah. Now, and all these rabbis and ancient texts talk about the Amalekites. They were basically like the Viking berserks of the Middle East. They were fierce warriors known for dominating the battlefield, and that they were also sorcerers. And the Rabbi Rashi talks about the reason why God said kill every man, woman and child and animal was because the Amalekites were known shape shifters and they would shift, they would shape shift into animals to evade capture. And these were the first people that God's people in their wilderness wanderings, had encounters with, and they were the first tribe to attack God's people while they were in their wilderness wanderings. And if you look at the commandments, because during this time is when God starts giving all of the commandments, you know, don't do this, don't do that, and you don't get rules, laws, commandments unless someone's doing those said things. So I think if we look at those commandments, it's telling of the people that they were having encounters with the Amalekites, because it says, no longer will you sacrifice to Harry goat demons. It's talking about Esau and these Harry Farrell giant race of sorcerers. And then it says, no longer will you pass your children.
Speaker 2: Through the fire of Molek.
Speaker 9: You will not seek necromancers or mediums. You will not drink the blood. The life force is in the blood. These are all characteristics of this Amalachit tribe and things they were doing, and I think that God's people were seeing them and imitating their practices and God had to step in be like no, no, no, you can't be doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's you said that they made it with the Canaanite women. That's where Cannibal comes from, is the Canaanite worship of ball, you know. So yeah, they were definitely drinking blood and a lot more grotesque things than that, I'm sure, But yeah, I definitely think there's a connection with a lot of these cryptids that that we see. I've talked about that for a long time now, but I mean it's the same when when you look at like interdimension no dog man, it's like, how did this inter dimensional aspect come about? Like you had to have some uh supernatural DNA?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, sorcerers man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, you know there's these interpretations and then you have like modern day interpretations like, uh, what do you think about uh these crazy rabbis that teach these uh Yeshiva classes that like talk about the United States being Esau and stuff and how they have to like destroy edam or Esau or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I have not dove real deep into it, but I have heard people talk about it, and I've heard a lot of people online. When I talk about what I'm talking about, They're like, no, Esau was the white race.
Speaker 6: Right right, Well, yeah, that's just what you You thought.
Speaker 2: Of that, Now, that's just crazy.
Speaker 9: And that just goes to show you too, that somebody with agenda or I thought idea can take one scripture or one verse and totally just twist that thing like a laughy taffy or a pretzel to get to their end goal or their end means. And another example of that, honestly is like the serpent seed doctrine. You know, you bring that up and the first things that pops up in people's heads are the Gnostics because they had a serpent seed doctrine, but in their doctrine was the serpent was the good guy. You know, he was enlightened, enlightening everyone and done all this stuff for us to help us to escape the prison planet to get back to Sophia. And then you had a lot of racist organizations. You had the Nazis and Hitler and the Aryan Brotherhood, even like Southern Baptist racist white people in America. Uh, you have all these different organizations that kind of grabbed onto this serpencyed doctrine and twisted it to fit their narrative and to be able to say oh well, Uh, the for instance, you know, the Blacks are of the serpent seed. They're they're they're not human. They need to be eliminated. You know, they're not even human. Just kill them all. Or the same thing with the you know, the Jews people. The Jews are not really God's showsen people. They're the ones that say they are Jews but are not. They are serpency lineage, they're not human. Kill them all.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: So you have all kinds of people that can grab onto any idea, verse or theology and just manipulate and twist that thing to fit their narrative in their end goal. And I think that which you had mentioned is no different because uh, the Edomites. Uh, it's just like the word Babylon. You know, you hear Babylon or read Babylon. It's not always specifically talking about the physicality, you know, the physical city of Babylon. It was like an epithet. They called Rome Babylon. Anybody that opposed them they called them Babylon. And the same thing with the Edomites. The Edomites were a thorn in God's people's side. It said that when nebuchins or the second destroyed the city that the Edomite stood by and watched and you know, collapped and cheered as God's people was taking away and chains led back to Babylon. So that was kind of like an epithet anyone that was an adversary or a hindrance, you know, to God's people. The Jewish people just called them Edomites.
Speaker 2: It was the same thing, right, yeah, yeah, never forget.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ye had to. I just figured i'd get your opinion on that, because I'm sure you've gotten that question thrown at you before. Yeah, and you know, with everything going on today and Israel and all that stuff, everyone's going to have their own opinion. I be honest with you, I don't really I care more about our country than anything, so you know, I don't think we should be sending money to anybody when people and up I mean up around where you are still don't have homes and you know, are still uh suffering from all those hurricanes we've had the last year. And who knows if those you know, if that weather was even natural right right with heart and everything that we know now, you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was all the lithium mines and stuff in the North Carolina mountains.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, same thing in Hawaii, Like, who bought up all that land?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: You know, yeah, everybody started buying blue tein roofs, didn't.
Speaker 6: They're yes indeed, dude, Yeah, I mean take do to that, bro, Like, you know, be sure to at least paint your roof blue. Right, Yeah, when the next laser whenever they launch, launch that. My voice just cracked and does that sometimes?
Speaker 9: Oh, fire Pixie, I've seen the said they're about twenty minutes away from the mountains of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 9: I live in a little town that's right on the border of North Carolina. It takes me maybe forty minutes, forty five minutes drive to Ashville from where I'm at.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Yeah, Because we were talking before the show and you you were a couple hours from where my mom lives and Knoxville, I wanted to bring this up before you get out of here, Dude. I went to so I went to a spiritual warfare class that was like three sessions. It's a lot of stuff that I already knew, but some more stuff that that I learned that I'm glad I did. And then to this deliverance today, man's wild, dude, what what? How much different? I feel after leaving. Oh yeah, yeah, was was there for three hours and work through a lot of like, dude, just like a lot of trauma I didn't even know I had from like when I was a kid and got some bad attachments off of me. I think, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, that's awesome, man.
Speaker 9: I was about to ask, were you being worked on or was you working on other people?
Speaker 6: I know I was being worked on. Yeah, yeah, I was being worked on, man. And it's a constant thing.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: You got to constantly work on yourself. Like a lot of people think, you know, if you're baptized or you're saved or what that that's it, right, But like we're constantly attacked, dude, Like you always have to have discernment, but also just be spiritually prepared, especially for what's coming, man, because this is all like like what you mentioned earlier, all this stuff ties into one another, like it's all a spiritual battle in my opinion. Like, but dude, so apparently my mom went to a I guess like a fortune teller years ago, like fifteen years ago, and was told that there was a curse that was put on our family. And today I talked about that with this lady and dude, I think we broke it because that like there was an earthquake like right there where my mom lives, and like it happened while I was there, and my wife tried was calling me and everything. Yeah, dude, yeah, so uh kind of blows my mind. I'm kind of like, oh, ship, I hope I don't.
Speaker 2: But you feel better. You feel lighter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, man, that's that's That's a very good way of putting it. Lighter. Was exhausted.
Speaker 2: Monica pressure. It's heavy.
Speaker 9: It is a weight on you, and you get you carry it for so many years. Man, it's like like lower back pain or something. You just get used to it, you know what I mean. It's like you don't even feel it no more. It's like, Okay, that's that's normal. But when you get back relief where you get you know, relief from demonica pressure and stuff like that, man, You're like, man, is this what normal feels like? Man?
Speaker 6: We'll do like I had like family members that were in the Eastern Star and then the shiners that took oaths and whatnot, and uh separated those like bloodline oats, right, cut those off? Yeah, yeah, cut those off because I know that stuff exists. I know about generational curses and uh you know, like I've talked to you before, I'm I'm into all the mystery schools, you know, looking into the esoteric stuff and uh especially the initiations and the degrees of certain things. And uh yeah, man, it's something that I was going to talk about eventually, uh on a stream, but I figured we were already getting into. Uh yeah, man, the occult biblical stuff that's just completely hidden.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Like I think, uh more people should be talking about this. I think this should be like mainstream Christianity, am I in my opinion?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And it's not salvational, man, you know. I mean it's like knowing about Esau and the garments from the Garden of God and all this kind of stuff, you know. I mean it's it's not detrimental to your faith of your salvation.
Speaker 6: Right, but it's that.
Speaker 9: And it's like a skeleton key though.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: It's like it, yes, unlocks so much stuff, and like the birthright trading, the uncovering my father's nakedness.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: You know, all these things that we've talked about today, and I'm just threw out a few that made no sense, you know, without that context, and now it's like you got a full view of it, and like I talked about the beginning of the show, it just it excites you, draws you closer to God and answers a lot of those whys and just paints a lot more fuller picture because you know, it's system. My people perish from lack of knowledge. Now, so it's yeah, I mean you can be saved and make it to heaven and have a you know, relationship with Christ. But it's like we're commanded to get off the milk and can grow some teeth.
Speaker 2: And convert to the meat. Yeah, yeah, you know, opens up a whole new relationship and better understanding.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, dude, you took the words right out of my mouth. That's a good way to put it. Skeleton key, uh and be wise as serpents, but uh but gentle as doves, right or it's it's something along the lines of that. Yeah, dude, definitely. When when when you start to look into the deeper meaning of these texts and these parables and and like you really uncover some stuff and like we were talking about earlier, uh, and it I think can only strengthen your bond uh with with the Holy Spirit right, or the Creator, whatever you call it. I don't see it being like a con. Right seems like more of a pro than a con to me. But people hear what's what they don't know? You know, people fear the unknown and uh, they don't even want to dip their feet into the water, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And like you talked about it, it's like, you know, some people want to call you a heretic, a blasphemer and all this stuff and discourage you from reading these extra biblical books and going down these rabbit holes. And it's like, man, everybody has their own journey. So it's like if you're that sheep that I know this sounds bad, but it's like if you're that sheep that's got that tight leash and wrapped around the pole, or you're in your little squire box, you know, and there's a hole in the fence, just because you don't want to go outside that fence or you don't want to come off your leash, don't be discouraging others from wanting to leave and see what's outside the fence.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, man, And I really want to get you back on and we can maybe I really want to dive into some to some of this stuff a little further with you. I'm sure there's more symbolism that we could pull out of this. And and I've been talking about this for a minute. Like getting people together for like a bigger discussion on like a roundtable of some sorts I think would be very beneficial, especially with these kind of topics.
Speaker 9: Man. Yeah, yeah, so a few perspectives. Man, Yeah, I have pieces to the puzzle, so exactly like this, we're exchanging puzzle pieces.
Speaker 6: We all have our own little little noses or knowledge about a particular thing. Oh you know, over each other, right, but it all kind of comes back to the same topics and subjects. So I mean, yeah, I know you're a busy guy. You're just like me. You have a full time job. But if you're ever free, you know, I'm trying to get one of those schedules.
Speaker 2: You get a bunch of me.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 9: I'm old school. I got the old right right down calendar. It's like if somebody takes me or messages and I'm at work, and I'll be like, hey man, that sounds fun. I'd like to do it, but I can't tell you till eight o'clock the night when I get home and I can look at my physical calendar.
Speaker 6: You're a lot like dude, Yeah, I really can't tell you until I get off work what time I get off, you know, if I be able to, you know, do a stream here in a few hours or so.
Speaker 9: So uh, hell, everybody's doing that Calendi thing, that digital calendar. I actually signed up and tried to do that. That's just too complicated.
Speaker 6: That's what Nate was telling me last night, Nate from Realities Ares. He was like, man, I try to do the calendar.
Speaker 5: Fuck that.
Speaker 6: It was like that thing. He was like, it would take me longer. It would be like more of a process to do that than to just write it down on paper. And so I completely understand. I do the same thing, old school, old school exactly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, dude. Well, doc, let people know where, like you know where they can find you, what you got come in, how they can support the show.
Speaker 9: Well, man, thank you, I appreciate you having me, and I've enjoyed the conversation.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this is definitely gonna.
Speaker 9: Be the first of many serve my house to have you on my show talk about some stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can get it, dig into ancient Samaria.
Speaker 6: And see if I know that's kind of your thing there. Yeah, I'd love to, and it's you know, it's something that I take with a grain of salt because I know sitch and just interpreted it, you know, like I've read into Heiser stuff too. I'd, like I said, I try to come in from a middle perspective, unbiased. You know, I think Sitchin's interpretations about some of it are wrong. But as far as like the pantheons and the stories go that line up with all these other stories, there's something to it, you know.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, if there's a lot of themes, yeah, it has to be something to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, But definitely, I definitely want to come on your show. I'd love that. So let's schedule that asap. But but yeah, man, where.
Speaker 9: You can assume content, guys, anywhere, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, any of those fine places that you can consume content. You can find me on there, all the social media, so I'm on all those. I'll usually put out you know, at least one or two reels a day. I put out usually two to three episodes a week. You're guaranteed one week, but I usually throw out extras and stuff. The book Epica b Sawburst right in seed War. You can find it on Amazon. You can get the digital copy for ten or the physical for twenty. The website is prometheuslynspodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: You can go there.
Speaker 9: I have my info for the different PayPal of inmo all that kind of stuff if you want to. As long as you're in the United States, if you see me twenty five bucks, I can get you a signed copy and I have custom bookmarks and stickers, little goodie bag that I put together with all the signed copies that people buy.
Speaker 2: But I also have.
Speaker 9: Through my website you can find I have what's called an All Access Pass membership. You get forty eight hour early access to all episodes, AD free content, and exclusive episodes. And I'm currently working on I filmed three documentaries that I'm working on, piece of them together.
Speaker 2: We just done a bigfoot hunt.
Speaker 9: Me and a bunch of podcasters got together and camped out all weekend.
Speaker 2: And who'd you go with? There was a bunch of us.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't cold of conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 9: No? It was supposed to go with those CW operations Midwest Mythos Harley Owen's Kevin from where the Weird Ones are the Cryptid Huntress.
Speaker 2: But Harley has.
Speaker 9: This research area out here that he's had lots of experiences and lots of bigfoot prints and stuff. So we went out there and camped all weekend, had thermal cameras and I filmed the whole thing. Had drones, so I'm working on that bigfoot documentary. And I got some mounds that I went out and seen last summer and got a lot of footage and drone footage. So got lots of stuff that I'm work and I'll just come over and check us out and join us on the hero's journey.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, brother, guys, go go follow the follow doc on Instagram. I don't think you're on X go subscribe to.
Speaker 9: But I've only got three hundred subscribers on the X. I figured that out yet I'm trying.
Speaker 6: I'm too two away from a thousand, So you guys, make that happen today next week. Got an elo etymology that we'll be doing next Saturday. I'll also be doing an esotery book review hope hopefully next Saturday as well. We'll see maybe this week at some point we'll be going back on nephlim dev Squad as well. I got some more shows coming, so y'all stay posted for those. You find me on x gray Pilled Pod, Instagram, gray Piled, Underscore Podcast, Rumble, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Go subscribe, leave me some good reviews. Guys, you'all like the video and share it with your friends and family. Stickers, got stickers, so all my Patreon people. Yeah, you can go over to Patreon Patreon dot com, slash gray pill podcast. You sign up, got Patreon only content or the early elloheam Etymology episodes linked to the discord, free stickers, lots of cool shit. You can support the show that way. You also go to locals as well. Yeah, I got some sound sciences lined up guys. You know always stuff that's into works here at gray Pilled. So yeah, oh yeah, go to Paranoid American dot com slash discount slash gray Pilled for ten percent off your purchase. Support my buddy Thomas co host of sound Science. Yeah, you can go to top Lobster dot com. Be sure to get some already dead merch. Check us out every Tuesday live on x rum on YouTube eight thirty Central. So let's keep for I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something. Dude, this is this happens a lot. Oh yeah, not doing Sunday Chaos tomorrow because it's Mother's Day. So maybe going on Schizo tonight. Everybody skiz the news network, so keep a lookout for that. Beyond the Reality is ours channel if I can even stream it to mine, and I may hop on with the boys for a little bit. So like I said, stay stay tuned, stay posted, and stay gray pilled. Everybody. We will see y'all later. Have a good rest of y'all's weekend. Happy Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day, Yes, Doc, thank you for reminding me. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Keep making babies and uh you know, being the best that you can be. We we we appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Uh later, everybody, top lobs, the productions, Time Lost, Start.
Speaker 3: Star Starting
Speaker 5: STI