Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those data areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one me neither there were self.
Speaker 3: If it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Ago, we were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed out over the top of US ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 4: I swear to God more calm on an unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all this week? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In tonight's episode, we sit down with Antonio, coming to ve Us from California in the US, an experiencer from Portugal whose story began in the late nineteen seventies with a blowing light over the olive trees of vimur Aru. What followed was a lifetime of encounters, from paralyzing vibrations of missing time, to mysterious men in black cars, prophetic dreams, and a deep connection to ancient sacred sites. His journey led him to write Gods or Civilizations from the Stars, a book he believed was inspired by direct contact with non human intelligences. Antonio shares how his experiences shaped his faith, his family, and his search for meaning, from his first sighting as a child to a hypnotic regression that revealed hidden memories. Antonio is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link into this scription of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on the show, Hello Antonio, welcome to the podcast. Hello, thank you for joining us today. And you're coming to us from the state of California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, city of Modesta.
Speaker 2: Modesta, wonderful. Okay, Now, Antonio, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can beginning of when I watch child and there was in the late seventeenth that's all. I think. There was beginner when I saw strange light in the small town where my parents live, and at that time I was leaving my parents. There has a farm. And one night I was talked with a friend mine after we had got dinner and we all met in the club and uh, and when I was walking and I look in the above the olive us a big light light. I look at that. That was strange, you know, and I think I let me call my friend for it looked that light too, and I just run his house it's not far away, and I knocked the door. The came the muddiest, and he goes, oh, he left already, and I came back for the same way, and uh, and I look and the light, that big light still in the top of the olive us and I just ran to the club and I saw him and I said, come on, I want to show you something. And we both this is real close because that town about one thousand people, so it's not it's a village, you know. And uh, and that moment we just run there and I tell you, there was a big light, a big light. When we go almost in the close to the light, we look and there was not anymore white light. It's yellow, and there was not just stand in the top, all of us, but just toff move in the top. They have no noise, they have nothing. And we keep just looking over there. And it's funny because that thing we even don't know in that time, the world UFO. And we look at each other and say, what what is that? You know? And both me and my friend we don't. We don't know. After that we start looking in the newspaper and that time we find the world Well PORTRAITSVNI. They go, it's a UFO and they say, oh, it looks like the same thing we saw in that all of us. After a while, I don't know. That was the next night I started a dream, A little strange dreams, and the one that One funny thing is after that night, I'm start it's about all that kind of different religions, you know, and in the school, especially the history class. I was in the sixth or seventh grade, and I see something there was not to write in the in that story that when we talk about the pyrems and we'll talk about all that stuff, and says something is missing, you know. And I know that this is about that light. You have connection with that light. All the nights I got to the bed and the start right down. I read the Bible and another manuscript. Everything I can get it all the time. I think there's some connections between the light and all that. After a while, I was they starts happening. Another strange thing is I recalled the vibrations that when I start at night, when I go to the bed, I start feeling like tingling in my feet and they go all up to the lakes. And when they come all the day up all that, I can't move anymore my legs. After that they come real fast get my body, all my body and I can move, and I remember I was screaming for call my parents. Any sounds come out, and I don't know a long time, I always sticked like that. After a while, that can just disappear and I wake up from the bed, run to the room my parents, and I will scream and this girl keep going not I don't know, maybe two times a month or something like that. And after a while, I was when I moved to the high school because it's a village and we must go studying to another another city, and it was like I don't need minds. But it's around twenty five kilometer from the from mine town. We take a bus and what's happening is Sunday, like Wednesdays in the afternoon. We have no school in the afternoon and like twelve twenty is the last class and we have just the bus, like six thirty pm. And I must wait for the bus or we will got beside. Some friends were walking and we go to the one road is the road that may Lisbon to Spain. We asked for right and one day I was with a friend mine and we have a black kind kid deal, you know, wes for right we go next to the driver that kind thing. And uh. One day I was with a friend mine and I asked for right, and then come up a nice black, real nice car, and the stop and I look inside the car and to the driver for as all right, And he doesn't say nothing. He just said, come come inside, come inside. And I go inside next to the drive, and uh, my friend go in the backseat and they start driving. And the first question he did what surprised me. He turned to me and said, without nothing, He just said, what are you thinking about the Bermuda tri Angle. I look at him quite stranger, what kind of question is that? But he even doesn't wait for the for the answer. He started talking about anscient civilizations, about aliens. We doesn't talk anything more. You're just keeping talking talking, talk about dimensions, talk about DNA. What I said, what is DNA? You know? I was, Well, he keep talking talking until he drives to our town. And that moment it just dropped my friend and you go to and the stop in the front of the farm of my father. My father was exactly the place where I saw that light with my friend, and he just told me, okay, now you go if you can read three different books. I don't remember too. I just remember one one there was a UFOs in Fatima and I said okay, okay, But then that time is real. I got that book and they said okay, goodbye, and he left. After a while, I don't know a long time. But after a while I was with another friend in the same in the same spot and asked for right. There must be another Wednesday. And that was my turn to ask for right. After a couple of cars become a black car. I don't realize that was the same and he's just stopped and he turned the window and on and I look inside and I said, oh, the same person, and he asked me for from the inside. I go next to him. But in this time we have another young gentleman behind the seat of the driver. And my friend was with next sit down next to him, and he start right away start all over, talk about and civilizations, talk about alien stuff, about UFOs, all relations all. He must think, Okay, let's go tell this kid all the story again. And he keeps talking, talking, talking, And when we got at the town, he just dropped my friend and he dropped me and said and they say goodbye and say one day we'll go see again. I don't know. I don't know if we saw again. But and he just left the next morning. Oh, in the stock bus. I was over there and then turned my friend. And that's just when the story comes a little strange, because he said, I was in the front. I have not a good look to the to the another man, and he said, hey, there was a real strange you know that guy I w was sit down, I say, good afternoon. Even just look at me. He just keeps straight, look to the front all the way. He doesn't say one word, doesn't look at me nothing. And another thing was strange. Yes, it's a It looks like a man like twenty five, twenty six years old. He has a real that cool sunglasses, and they have the the head it's like cut like he was in the army. And he has a black suit. Matter of fact, I forget I tell you the man. They have a black suit too. But he said it looks like it's a black suit or real real die bullsuit. When I look at him, really what I scare me a little bit. It's the face. The face is the skin. It looks like too white. That's what my friend said. I was not certainly there was what a toy. It was a man. But he doesn't move, It doesn't say nothing. And he said, well, when I I come out from the car, I say okay, bye bye. Even just look at me, it just stayed the same position. It does move all all the way. And this is why my friend told me and one another things happened too. Since I saw that light that night, it's sometimes I was there. Still happened with me. Now I was at home, and I started a feeling I must go in someplace. Usually it's the it's the same place, and might just walk over there. And when I'm walking, I'm stay over there. And with that feeling, I must be there. I don't know why. And after a while doesn't matter. There was ten minutes, however, I have that feeling I must live in. And nothing happened, you know. The most of the time, nothing happened, and I'm just I have the same feeling I must be there in that place. I must waiting for I don't know what. And and after a while I have the feeling I must live in. Well, they have another Another thing happened to me. There was like the eighties beginning maybe eight eighty one, I was with my father and that time portrayal. I have just one channel and there was black and white. We watched some problem and my father have five dogs. We have a farming, we have a cows, and it's a farm life. I was watching the TV the show. Certainly they all the dogs, not just mine, all the dogs around with the neighbors. They sat back and they make a lot of noise and say what. I tell my father, what's I must go see what's happened? And I just walked. When I'm walking out, all the dogs, not just mine, even the neighbor's dogs. All they stop in the same time. And I was looking and I and I don't see the dogs. I call the dogs the dogs. It's inside, it's the dog's out. They don't want to come out. And do we talk about dogs. It's training for finding with wolves because and the for being watching the cows. It's a real big dog and I we call them. And that moment, I said, look, it's really real quiet. Well I don't see anything. And I look at the sky and I saw that big slender orange slender in the sky. There was so big, so big, and I called my father. I asked them for come out and look at the sky, that big, big light. And in that time, my father I don't know what my father was me by knuckles, but I think it's binnacles. And I got that. And when I will look by the binnacles, what I saw there was not just that cylinder, but they have like a like a windows, a dark black windows. There was a lot. I don't know how many, but there was a lot. I give the binnacles to my father. You saw that too well, and they'll be looking at that. My father said, okay, I'm the inside and I go look the show if you want to come, or you won't stay. And I was stay for a while. I don't know, maybe thirty seconds or twenty second, and I'll go inside again after a while. I don't know a long time, but there was a short time. All the dogs time make noise, and all the cows, all the lives come back again, and I go outside and look at the sky called nothing was in the sky anymore, and all is normal. There was everything normal well after that. I was for March nineteen eighty six, I was twenty years old. I was with a friends. We ride bicycle and one of us our friends said look, it's almost seven pm. And I was real close to the farm, my father farm, and he said, look, it's almost seven pm. Let's go by to dinner. And we met in the club. After the dinner, I said, okay, everybody agreed and living I started go ride the bicycle. And when I go almost entrance, close to the gate of the farm, I looked far away and I saw a light that looks like a start and I said, what usually it's not a style. It's over there, you know. And I was in that time, I know already what this venus and the planet. I said, well, that is strange. It's a light orange red red orange. What I did? I just take the bicycle drive they got that road, go to another town and the light was stand over there. And when I look at the light, it just the pier. The light was in my left side, and the pier and the pier again my right side, but a little far away. I just grabbed the bicycle start drive the bicycle just a little bit, and the light the peer again and the pier for the other side of the road, and I'm looking and that moment it's the pier again and the peer from the right left to right, but a little far away, and that moment just the pier forever. And I look at the clerk and say it's seven forty five. I say seven forty five. They can't be seven forty five. What I did? I go back again with the bicycle and I'd stop in the front of the gate of my father firm and just I'll go do all around everything to tell that. And they take me less than five minutes. And well, I don't know, and I at that time and even now I can explain what will happen and that that's thirty five minutes. And it's funny because when I come to United States nineteen eighty seven, I was leaving Connecticut. I was met some group the move out and one day I have a meeting with in house Miss Anastasia, Connecticut book plays, and there was about missing time. There was my first time in nineteen eighty seven when I listened about missing time, and people have all not the same but almost the same experience about time. Was the time gone that? Well? After that, all the time passed and I'm still at that dreams and that calls I must go move for some place and stay in that place. Nineteen ninety eight, I think I'm going back to my country. And I was living in the in the city name everyday it's a capital of the state capital. And I bought a farm and I was leaving the farm, and I was keeping the book and the studied about the relations everything. And one day I was going to a call that kind of calls strange calls. Matter of fact. I was almost going the bed and I got that call. I'm just stand up and bring the There was no book yet, but it was the pages and I go bring all the pages and I'm just going that place that's and I'm just sit down over there. And that night there was real different that happened. And another night and what's happening is I was there and I have that feeling somebody be watching me, and uh, you know, but I can't see anything. And that moment I look at the sky and it looks like as a doom and all the sky there was a strange because I know some constellations and I can I can't find any constellations. I know, you know, I'll be looking. At that moment, I saw four shadows beings in the front of me. There was like I don't know about two meters far with it and there was it's a shadows, but you can figure out there were they have two tall ones and two small ones and they look at me and that moment I I just stopped with them and say, okay, it is the page of the book. What I'm just doing all my life, I'll be doing this when I'm doing next. And there was for more strange, it looks like I have that message that was not like talking, but it's like telperty something like that. And they said, I think I think they were from the left side. The whole one said the book was not finished yet because I'm gonna finish. I don't need help for some lady, and and that like they go be helped me, just finish with the book and I go meta pretty soon. It looks like strange because after a while I was in that time, I was working after Casualty lab and U and they came a new employee, and there was definitely and we started. Matter of fact, we start date and you later we get married and you gotta a girl. Well when we're talking and she will show interest about that. And they said, look, I can help you because I can work with the computer. I can help you. Okay, what she did she take? You know, all is in the pages she writes in the computer helped me and and funny thing, they helped me find Portuguese associations. You have for Portuguese associations. I am at the president of the associations and one day call him and we go met in Lisbon and he asked me, if you want we have a meeting the last Saturdays every month in Lisbon, and they gave me the address. If you want to go over there, just go and listening to other people if you want them. You can talk about your experience too. I said, okay, one day I'll be there. And after a while, one day there was lost the lady, the famous lady, Brazilian lady. It is a doctor Jill the Moore and she was us that night, I know, and there was about adoptees and I go, I go with my wife. I take that my daughter. I remember she was so young, she was the smalk yet and well I'm listing doctor Jilda Morris talking about adoptees and what they're doing. They do in the middle, like after two hours they have a break, and that moment something in my mind, my brain, you know, I call unlock, you know, And I started remember one thing I never forget after that day. And what I remember is I can't tell if nothing really happened. But what I remember is one thing I know. They in my brain forever I saw. I was inside. They looks like a ship. I was walking and the wall it's all light, and they have when I walk. I don't see it with my eyes, but I feel they have some sun beams. Just follow me. Next real next to me, and I was walking and I look in the room. There was a room, empty room. In the end of that room. They have a lighter windows and it's all dark and we can't see nothing outside doing them well, I keep we keep walking, and I saw in my right side again another another room, another empty room. I'm looking and I keep walking that I don't know there was the terry room or another room. I look and I saw like a child and all the child look at me, and I look at them, and I stopped and look and there was all kind each of childs. Matter of fact, they have was two young childs. They were so young, and they play with the tubes and they have like red air and another another shadow the olders they look at me, and I remember they have a child with maybe twelve years old. They have a yellow air, and they have another girl looks like the American neatives. And she looked at me and I look at her, look at it looks like I know this girl from somewhere. And the funny thing, it's all all the dress. It's like the Tonics, white tonics. There's no shoes. And I look at that girl and okay, after that, I keep walking and it's none. I don't remember anything more. Well, one day and I think in my mind and see what what's the real happened? This happened or there was just imagination of my brainworking what really happened? But I know there was different. And one day I was I was at the work to think, and I think about that, and I said, look because one of the most if the thing happened, one of the confusion I have is if when they happened, if I was a child, I was old already. And I figure out when I look at that child, that girl, she must have maybe eleven twelve years old too. I was looking eyes to eyes. That means I must be a child too, But I don't know. I don't know what really happened that day, you know, okay, with another Another thing happened to me. There was the September two thousand eleven, and I was with my my wife and my mal fad was my ex wife before, and with my my daughter, and there was no cars in that world, just us, and we start, I said, I asked her if I see some lights like blue, red and white and but in the back of the car and when she drives, and I asked her if she can't see that lights, and she said, I can't see anything, you know, But I said, look look at you can see the lights. It's almost next to us, and uh, and she'd be looking looking and uh. After while, the lights just disappeared and everything comes dark again. And it's funny because I was just me. I saw that light in that time. Well, after a while in the I don't know, I don't remember. There was the October two thousand and eight. I was guy divorced already and in that time I was day treated another girl and that thing happened a real strange because I was in the kitchen return we're talking, and she started looking very strange to me, in the real open eyes and I said, well, what's happened. Something is wrong? No, no, she just said no, no, and we have a lunch. And after she she said, you know one thing a little strange. I look at you and I don't see you. What I say was some strange. She really can't describe that. And she's just it's strange. It's like a bug of whever it is. And okay, and that that's a After a couple months we was talking and she stopped and she stuppened to look at me again and she said, okay. We was in the in the bedroom and she said, okay, I'll just go to the kitchen. But something as well, No, no, it's okay. Well, and she got the kitchen. I'll just follow her and say, what's going on. I know something that happened and she said, well, you remember I saw that thing that but on you, not you, but another few I saw this thing again. And well with the sides of that time, we're looking for in the internet about different aliens. And she really don't care about this, but she blaems something there must be not just us in the univest. But she really don't care about that. And she's funny because she said, look, look this picture. It's like the same thing I saw when I look at you twice. And that was like the infect y pipe and the Okay, we just stay like that and they don't talk anything more about that, and the and we keep gone.
Speaker 4: You don't always know you're in a cult.
Speaker 2: Not at first.
Speaker 4: It feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages.
Speaker 2: And belief systems.
Speaker 4: You'll hear real stories from those who escape, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 2: Hidden Colts new.
Speaker 4: Episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have another thing happened in the two thousand, two thousand and eighteen, and that was happened with my daughter. And there was about a missing time too, and I was got divorced already, and uh, and my daughter and I don't pick up my daughter for the weekend. And we go to my my parents and grand and we got a dinner and we play a little big cards and and there was a little late and I said, okay, we'll we're leaving because this Sunday, my sister and her husband they must be a wake up in the morning early for work. We just leaving. And yeah, from that town to the city where I live. In every they have three different roads. One it's forty five kilometers, another one forty two, and this one we always stay. There was twenty nine. It's close to the farm. But that that road is a little danger road because it's not to eye the road and you have a lot of wild sports living over there. You must be real slow with the car. Well, and we left from the house, my parents' house, and when we got it at that road, I look at the watch of the car. There was eleven pm. And matter of fact, my daughter looked too, and the yeah, yes, eleven eleven pm. It's not the lake. And okay, I want to go try tell you how this world is. First, if you got another car come come to you. You must give like f road quite for another time, another f road for yours. So you can go past through, because I have a lot of curves over there, and we must go inside on a small village. All the main the main street, they have a three big bumps. They have two stops, and they have another bump after the village, whereas the entrance to the cemetery. Okay, and when they passed all that, if you see in the left side, you saw the lights from the city in the eva because it's in the ill and you can see a little far away. Well, that night it was real different. We come, we stop. Usually we stop in the little ill and a little bit and they talk about the stars and the school. Usually we stop over there. Okay, well it's eleven o'clock. I drive and certainly I looked. I look at my left side and I said, well, I talked to my daughter. Well there was lights already. Ever the lights, and there was so close. It's about a mile from the city. I say, what, I don't see that light before the lights from the city. And the funny thing, my daughters asked me, I don't remember we passed the village, you know, and we must real part because we must be real slow. And that time funny thing when you look at the clark there was eleven eleven twelve, there was just past twelve minutes. I said, what is impossible we drive that around in twelve minutes twenty nine kilometers. It's too many obstacles for we must be slow. And my daughter turned to me and said, look that what were we talking about all this this time? And I was in my mind said well something will be happened or that was happened here, and my daughter turned to me. He asked me, well, we don't stop in the air. You're always stopping the old except the rain days or rain nights. I have no answer for her. And I said, look, I don't know. Maybe we'll maybe were sleeping or something. And so now I'm not I'm not remember I'll be sleeping as well. And I tried, not scared and just start with that or talking what's what's happened that night? And but it was funny because the next month when or we go someplace far away, and she turned to me and she has that time just eleven years old, and she said, look, you know, because i'm a driver's sold and then she said, I hope we have another thing happened by that night. You know, you can really go fast. And this thing is still in my mind, and so what's will happen in that night? Well, in twenty nineteen, usually I was going there in the place they have a Dolmen and I stay. I say, over there, and a lot of things I saw over there, and I like, it's a quiet place. And my dog until that day she was she liked go over there with me. And one night my son is already the United States, and I got a call for him. When I was there next to the Dolman and I was leaving. I just talked with him by in the cell phone, and she stayed right in the front of the dominant. When the call is over, I walked next to her and she turned to me and said, Okay, let's go. I don't want to stay here anymore. I s, why, no, No, I don't want to stay here anymore. I said, okay, let's go. Okay. I was drived to home. When I go almost to the at home, my daughter turned to me and said, you know, why I'm on leaving that place, because when you was talking with you with my brother on cellphone, I look inside the Dolmen and all the domant the inside the Dolmen, they come alike. There was a small light and all filled the inside the Dolmen, and I look in my back. Maybe there was a car, but no, it's a ranch. No roads in that area. And when I look again, I say, and looked at that light, and the instantly just appear. Everything comes dark again. And from that day you liked over that day. But I can convince her go at night because she will scared. I don't know what's happened that night, but she's real scared about that place. You know. I think another thing happened to me. There was in the twenty twenty one, they're still in partial. I was at I will go to sleep, and I was in the in the bed already, and all the bedroom is dark. In that moment, under the window, the window it was closed, I saw a small light come through the wall and stop under the window. I look at that and I stayed sit down in the bed, looked at that light, and they come another one from the same place, and stay next that one and after the second they come to another one. There was three lights and I just look at the lights. The three light that's real small lights. And the lights start like I don't know if you say, fly all three together, and they start going around to the bed and I'm just looking at that light and say, what's going on the weapon? They start my right side and they go turn to the bed to the left side, and they look at that the light and that moment all the same time, it looks like they was all together. They come down and they go back again for the same place and they start moving again around around the bed. They start under the window and just go through the hall and just leaving. I stand up. I just turned the light on and just look around the bedroom. Nothing was different. Just turn the light off and I'm just sleeping. And then well about my about my daughter twenty twenty three, she called me after a while that thing to me about after three four months. And when she called me that, and one day I was picked up. I was in the drive and she turned to me saying, you know that one night I saw my ex wife. They called me already and when you talk with her to try if she can't explain what's happened. But she just told me that after months after you know, my mother told me for talk with you about this stuff. I was in the bed and I look and there was a shadow, a tall shadon next to the window. And I was afraid, but I was keeping looking that shadon. Well, I don't remember they left, that's the pier. I don't remember nothing. But in the morning I have a picture about that. She has a mark like two three doubles at the top of the neck. In that morning, my ex wife take her pictures and that thing they will stay for I don't know. I don't remember anymore. There was two three days and just one just the way it disappeared. After that, one night she wakes up and she goes to the the lady room and this some like floating diamonds, she said, she called like that and she starts floating around there and they were all in that room and she's just walking and go to the bed and she said, oh, nothing will happen. I don't know what's up to that time, and with me and do with my daughter, just keep doing stuff, you know, And like I said, this all my life. And that's the funny thing. Is because there was not with just me. And one day we talked about because this is the second it's the second book a while, it's the same, but it's in English. In twenty ten I was they come at Ubert second twenty ten, that was the first, the book coming portraits. And now this year they can in English, the book coming English. I remember now what funny thing in the two thousand and eleven October twenty ten and I was go to that dolmen and I will sit down over there and now with the book, not with the pages. And I was going the top of the dolmen and I said, look it's done, and now what's happened? What's going to be happened next? And it looks like so stupid the top by myself, and I was waiting and that moment, this looks strange. But when I look for the stars, I have something come in my mind, like between nine nine thirty pm, I have that, not just the feeling. There was this like teleparty. Something said is the thing is not done yet a lot of things will be happened the book. And it's funny because the thing said that the book they're gonna be around the world. I just think that I was confused because it's not a voice, it's just telepeity. And after a couple of years and I come back here to United States, and the things keep going. You know, well, and this is the part of the mind story. You know, all the things happen. For now, I believe the things doesn't start with that night with my friend those genders so that light. But the things happened when I was But from when I was one month old, my parents moved to German and I would just come back with pro portrayally ten years old. And some strange stuffs happen over there too, and my parents sometimes talking about that, okay. And the one thing funny is, well, when the book come out and we have a I'm a dinner a couple days after, and I have my uncle and my and my aunt and we start talking about some mystery and about the book, and they come that time I realized I was not the first one in the family. My grandmother has that paralys vibrations too, was she She died a long time ago. But my uncle and my aunt and my mother to start talking about that. And funny thing is my aunt turned to my uncle and said, you know Manuel, you remember when I was was kids and was in the bed and one day we saw a small lights, yellow lights. They come from the roof the ceiling and they start dancing, and they said, they start dancing around to the bed, and my uncle said, oh yeah, I remember that. And my uncle said, and you remember in another house, we are playing in the bedroom and they come to that small lights, real small, he said, yellow. I'm not sure. Now they start dancing around us and they just left. But that time they come from the wall and they just after they didn't dance around hers, they just left through the wall. My uncle said. One of the thing real strange. There's so many lights and they make so many maneuvers and they don't touch each other. And after that they're leaving. Well, And that moment I figure out I was not the first, and they think can be in the line of my family looks like nine daughter too now and I don't know why to go beyond if when they if she has the kids, if they keep going or not. I was talking about dot Jildomoa and when I met her after a while, I asked her if she can make like agreassion because I won't really know what's happened nineteen eighty six, that missing time and that time there was not happened when I talked with her, there was not happen yet with my daughter that twelve minutes and she really made that and we go, we make a schedule for the creations. I record that creations. After we did the creation, I suppose do another one, but they come the Covie time and were not did. And after that she left to Brazil and we'll be talking. But I wish I can do more special that twelve minutes. What's different because when I was in ninety eighty six, I feel I have a missing time thirty five minutes. And the case with my daughter there was different. There was not missing, but they have ahead of the time because it's impossible we did that in twelve minutes. That was different. Okay, when I did the de creations, what they show in degrestions, there was night and I started saw a light and as I saw that light come close close to me, floating and suspend off the ground. Looks and I'm going through that light. I don't remember nothing. If you have not decressons, I'm not remember nothing. This this happened after I was inside the light. I was on the table and they have a small beings. One was in the my right side, another one in the left side, and they have one big one a little far away. And I remember they have something like a window not to be gwind on. And in the on the top of me. I remember they have like a light yellow light point to me, to my body, and that moment I don't because I asked after the recasion, I asked to dotor Regilda, what I saw is wonder that great being. They come so close to my face look at me. And I asked to doctor Gilda, why quite they do that? And she said, usually it's when we are so scary, and they do that for you. Come down and relax. I remember that in the hour on the table and my legs it's all open and they have not pens. I start feeling some pain, not not real all that, but a little pain in my navel. And after that I start feel pain in my genital ordance and and I don't remember I saw a yellow light. They start They start next fine genital organs until in the middle of the lakes a yellow light. Okay, when I was next that two beans, that small beans, one left another in the right side me. I saw another bean, but a different one, and it comes not too close to me, maybe mid and a half two meters, and they look at me and and that moment it was different because the eyes is not in the front. It's black eyes too, but it's in the different position, the eyes and the yeah, like it's closed. It's like a tunic, you know, a road. They just look and just turn and just walking away. And that bean looks like that type they in the Ufo area they called insect tide. And after that, I just remember I was in the bar room and the walls start turned to ping and blue, blue and pink. After that, I just remember I was on the road again and see that like going and that's it, just as was the creations. And that's just the main story of my life about UFOs.
Speaker 2: Antonio. What a fascinating story.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And all this began in a little town in Portugal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they think that happened over there. There's sometimes that they happening year nine, state two.
Speaker 2: So really these experiences have completely followed you throughout your whole life, and not including yourself. But your father had a sighting with you your son to your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And the one thing I saw is when the people come too close to me, like my ex girlfriend, they start saw the things too. You know. That's a lot, a lot of questions and the answers.
Speaker 2: You know, it's usually the way you started your hypnotic regression in twenty nineteen, and that was Dr Gilder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doctor Jilda Moore, she worked with the with John mack here in the United States.
Speaker 2: That's right. You began having these regressions, and obviously COVID happened, and then that for a spanner in the works for that. Did you specifically touch on the mister two notable times you had missing time, which was nineteen eighty six and twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you know about nineteen eighty six, my friend said, because I don't know nothink about missing time. I even doesn't know the world UFO. Just later, and when I look at the watch, it's seven forty five pm. And this is why I'm sure about the time. And when I was with my daughter, we show because both look at the watch. I look at the watching the car watch, and she'll had the cell phone. There was eleven pm. And when we remember again was in the road. There was eleven twelve, twelve minutes after and that's it's impossible that road. Sometimes I said, I give ten thousand dollars, which one driver can't do that with all that obstacles in twelve minutes, it's impossible. And there was good. There was another people with me, you know, because something happened that my daughter asked me that I don't remember. We go pass through that village. I don't remember what we're talking about all this way, you know, and especially we stopping that tale. We don't remember nothing. But it's different.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of having more regression. What experience are you thinking to explore.
Speaker 1: One of them? Is this one the twelve minutes and another one nineteen eighty six? I don't think. So it's that cogreation the doctor children what I think, Doctor JULDI there was the first one when I saw that white light, you know, and after that I with my friends because in that time, I can tell you the different times there was between I saw the first time and until my friends come with me and both sew the the light, you know. But you know, because the age when the regression looks like I have like ten maybe twelve years old, but it looks like I was a kid, you know, and ninety eighty six, I have twenty years old already, And of course now there was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Sure, So it could be that there's things that have happened that you know, you don't remember, and with regression you can go back, especially when you were younger, to see what happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and that time when the light with my friend, I was thinking there was the first time. But I start thinking about things happened in German when I was a real kid, and for strange things, and I asked my parents and to my family they lived in German too. Anybody knows that because I have one parents. And this is funny thing is I was remembered just as small. Remember it's I was walking with my father. This is in German, and I have like five years old or less than that. I walked between the trees and the parking and I asked my mother. I said, I was sick, or what's happened when my father walked with me in the park. Almost every day I remember that, And my mother said, I don't remember nothing that and even my cousin said the same and my aunt, well, we remember your father will walk with you in the parking. Like I said, sometimes we have something in the brain. It's locked. Whatever they're doing, they like that stuff. And for some reason, like they happened in that meeting the name of the think it apo with the fielder and they come unlock the brain and just start. I remember something happened, and I have that little frame about walking with my father. And one day I was watching a movie. This happened here in Modestine. I watched the movie. I don't know the name of the movie, but it was with Tom Hanks. That's something here about mafia and it's a movie and the Tom Anks look at the mirror and when he turned this is in the movie. And I watched the movie and that moment, that little frame I have about the man with me in the park they come unlock another little frame, and I never forget that little frame and that moment I understand why nobody remember I was walking with my father, because I don't know if it's it's real or not, but they never was my father that man. And then I'll explain why that little friend come out. When I saw that movie, that part of the movie and I remember I look and I said, oh, how much. Now they'll stay here up until one o'clock in the morning, because I call the in Portugal it's nine, and I'll call my mother and I want to ask you some stuff like the clothes, my father where and who I was in German, you know. But it was that kind of question. I know the answer ready, you know. And I wait till one o'clock in the morning. And I called my mother, and I want to be real careful because my mother understands something about yeah, for an alien. She tried to say, I don't remember. She denied the muster things. I don't know why, but she did that. And I asked my mother, oh, let's go talk again about that walking in the parking. She said, I don't remember, okay, And I believe because nobody And I said, you know, even my father used when go walking in the parking or go someplace without without work, used like laddle gloves. And my mother said no, she just used the gloves for working. And I said, look, what about the head, And I just described the head that man ass and she said, but I know that She goes said no, she said, no, no, they use all that kind of type of the Portuguese men used that kind of type of head and said, okay, okay, I remember, and at that time my father was real sick and matter of fact, it passed away the last name and what I saw another frame there was, I was walking with that man where I think all my life, I can't believe I think this from what was I live in German until I yeah, ago Another piece of frame there was. I was walking with that man and I pull him because I want to run away, and it turned and when he turned, the face is not what there was not my father. There was a face, a man with like seventy five years old, and you know the face, the skin in the face, they have more skin for the face like you know, and the eyes it's real black. And that's it. I don't remember anything more after that, you know, I don't know that. I don't know. There can be just me and thinking and try to find out what's happened or something really happened, and it's one more time I was missing timer or something happened with me.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, Antonio. And it was always very difficult to talk about things like this to your mother. She always tried to kind of avoid the subject that she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I remember when we start talking to me and my and my friend sand about that and and and we start learning the word the UFO because we start reading the newspapers and something happened that time in Spain. And uh, when we talk talking with the people and everybody left, you know there's ah your curage and you know this guy is nuts about UFOs and uh, I think this is why my mother tried to deny and no one talking for because we live in this small town one thousand people and it's not a city. Everybody knows everybody. And I think this is why she denied. But she denied kill today. That is the problem.
Speaker 2: Even after you've written your book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have an interest and the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot Com. The x is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the ax. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX Network, Pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's New, It's the x X.
Speaker 2: When did you first decide you were going to write a book, and do you feel that experiences along the way have compelled you to write it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and and always even I don't know the word ufo, but always I have that feeling. When I saw that, like right away, the next day, I start right take things from the Bible from another manuscript, and that I know forever they happened that night they changed my mind. I was a kid, maybe twelve, after years old, become interested about all the religions and the and the one funny thing is I take some stuff from the Bible. Let's go do the example the Bible, you know, and and I can't see my mind, not like religion, but like advanced technology from another civilization. And I like that docky, that's that shepherd of the Bible. This this, this, this, I can give you an example. It's in my book when the time the Moses left from a ship, when they go in the desert, and they have two angels in the front with them, big cloud in the in the sky at day and the big light at night. When I was a kid, and that thing I look at that thing, I do'st see that like a religion. What I saw is a technology. And I know something happened over there in that night. They change me and they teach me. And one thing I have from that night is I believe in our time, it's just one time. And we talk about seventeens, you know, and in Portugal you have just one one channel. And plus it's politic all the time because there was the seventy four and the war, and it's political all the time. A kid, and I tell for my friends, look believe me. We have not three times. We have not past present and feud. We have just one time, the present, you know. And now when I say now, I say after years, you know, the scientists you can see now that ideas I have been seventeen after I saw the light, and I write in the book all that things. I know it's a connection because there was so many things different. Why I was just a simple kid. I've got like played soccer and play with another kid. That's it that's what I was after that. Well, I remember some friends might say, look, you'll be at home all the time now because it's a small town and we stay at at night, like two three o'clock in the morning. Nothing happened that in that town in bad things.
Speaker 2: You were just a kid. I mean, you're right, it was nineteen seventies. You write playing among the olive groves, and there's things that you have in your book from years and years ago, a lot of stuff we're just learning now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. It's always I said, for our technology. But this is why I learned that night too, technology from more advanced Come. Let the take like Bible, we always can have the answer in the Bible, but you must reading the right in the right term. This is why I have a lot of religions, because we can read in the Bible in the different different ways. But if you read the Bible in the in the way of the technology, you find a lot of things, a lot of coincidence. The same thing with the people saw and I saw that lights what the Moses or is the kal or whatever the prophets is, they saw and they right in the Bible. We talked just in the Bible. If you go talk about India and they talk about humanas and all that kind of things, you will see, well we think it's new. There was not new one thousands thousand years ago. Some civilizations that the same year in our planet and they come here for teachers.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, when you start looking at things like flying shields and fiery chariots and look at them as if there you know, this technology is what it is. And in the case of India, for instance, I mean there's still physical effects that you can see in the country. Came from the old Sanskrit stories of some kind of nuclear event which happened, which you know. Yeah, Antonio, you said you have been drawn to sacred sites. What do you feel when when you would visit these places? Because you went to Fatima? Is that right in Portugal?
Speaker 1: That's right? Yeah. Yeah, when I was and I was in Fatima, I was my first picture in the book they come in my mind. In Fatima, I was there wasn't August, I think, and there was a real art and I go, I go to lay down in the grass under the tree. In that moment I look at the tree, what I saw is out of relations comes you know, like we have one religions and after that all kinds of different religions. Let they'll see borner come from from that beginner. You know, that is what I saw in Fatima. But I don't know if you know the lady Fina Delmada. There was a famous lady and she's studying the Miracle of Fatima. I don't know if you if you know about miracle of Fatima. Matter of fact, there was happened the miracle Sun. You know, the sun dance in Fatima. I don't know if you know about that.
Speaker 2: It's very famous. Let me to explain to the listeners. So what Antonio is referring to was an event which happened in Fatima in Portugal, and it was in nine I think nineteen seventeen seventeen. Yeah, and it was a supernatural event and it was witnessed by a good fifty to one hundred thousand people witnesses.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's known as the Miracle of the Sun. It's absolutely fascinating, and it was the apparition, allegedly the apparition of the Virgin Mary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the people know the church, try know all, tell the people all that story you know about the dance son. But when I met Fina Darmada, she was a teacher in the college. She turned to me said, because she saw me on the talk show on TV in Portugal, and there was twenty ten one. They come the book and I go three times on talk shows different channels, and she called me and were talking everythime, a good friend. She passed away two thousand fourteen. I think because the Fatima's time with the appears with the angel to the three kids, and after that, after a couple of times the appears to the kids, they come the Lady of Fatima appears in the inside a light and okay, everybody knows that that is not not secret. But she said, you know, everybody knows about angels, about the sun dance, about all that stuff, but nobody knows this thing. Start with a code and eveness no too. I said what code? He said, well, we have a code. It's one three five, one ninety seven. And the relations turned that in one three May nine one seven the year. But this is wrong because it's just this is what the church did. But the really there was a full name and they appears to appear for three people in the different parts of the Portugal in the same night at the mirror. There's a story like that. Okay, and yes, but what is the what it means that that number? And she said, I don't know. I was working with my friend and we try to figure out. Try the numbers. We did, Matt, we did everything. Look, I can figure out and we'll be studying that from seventy eight nineteen seventy eight. Portuguese government pay for them for the study. And she said, look, maybe you can figure out something. I said, let me thinking about that. They give me some days and we have not one hundred percent working that. I have my job and my family and said, okay, but I gotta try to figure out something. I try to figure out everything possible, say numbers, but one thing I have is almost all the monuments and secret place. They have something with relations with the stars and the sky. Wow, this thing they can be not changed too much, they will be I'll be thinking, we'll do it. And I said, look, and I think I told from my ex wife. I said, look, if the dore's more here like cold Nations, longitude, lettitude, know all that that thing, there must be something in the sky. I go to the Google and I found a style with one three five ninety one seven. And it's funny because in that time I have mind cell phone already somebody listening to my when when I call, and I can't feel different mind cell phone because Fatim's real. Even now, there's still a big secret for in Portugal, you know a lot of people don't want touch in that. I have a funny story. One day, they have a meeting in Lisbon, I said, some government people. And what they said They go have a meeting that the sepend in Lisbon, and I was there. I was invited for by the of the Apple and they give all kinds of answers they can possibly give them because there was the work for the government and they have military people over there by. And that said, I let me just ask one thing, what about Fatima, the guy that looks like a coronels He said, we don't talk about that. We can even talk about that, and okay, and that that was the answer. I said, okay, And I found that style. But now before I tell to Fina, I found the start can be relative with the code, because I think like that if you go if the man go to another planet and there was the planet forever living over there and it's behind the technology. We must show them and we must talk the way, for they understand where we come from, where the star we come from. And that's why I think it's okay. If that being come nineteen seventeen, what they do they can't say, okay, I started some name they call in that that planet. Now it must say the name of the star, the same name you have via in the in the our planet. Now you have. I have a problem is if this sty is discover already by the astronomy. And I said, well, the best answer it must send a male to NASA and its a in nine states. And this isn't And I said, I send him male, and I never think they don't give me answer. After twenty four hours, the NASA send me a male and I have all the chapter is everything in the book, all the informations of the star. And that was funny because there was not all the stars. It's a b star. It's two stars. And you don't you don't listen. The church don't tell you when the sun danced, there was one just one they said, just one, one light. But there was not. The Finna found in the archive of the factim there was two sons, not one. And I have a picture to send me, a picture from a friend from a reporter Italian party. They take in nineteen seven when this happened. They take that picture and you can't see two. There was no sons. After this is like tho was like some object flying. You know, there was two, not one. I said, Okay, if I tell this new to the to the Fena by phone, maybe we have a problem. Because she was she has a problem already in the career like a teacher. Okay, now I can't got a problem with myself. And I send them by post office, the normal thing. And she got that, and she's a real surprised. She's a little surprise because they can't be they can't. This is just a theory. Of of course, I can't prove anything. But I was proove is we know that our astronomy know about that style eighteen seventy six. I think I'm not sure about that. There was before what's happened in Fatima, and some witness in that day they saw a light and beings a wave to the people. This thing is not tough for the church. But they find that in the archive and they seventeen seven, eighteen seventy seven, talk with the witness. Someone there was alive, well, a little confused and a little trouble because even not the church. And that time there was a reporter from the newspaper and they want talk with me, and then they make me a two view interview. And I talked about that and I said, okay, I don't tell you some but after that in off, I don't tell you another stuff I can't tell you on but there must be off. You please don't write that down in the newspaper. You got be trouble with that, and you write everything down in the newspaper. As a matter of fact, there was in the center of the paper the newspaper all that two pages of all that stuff. I told them some I say, for that's ma they can write. And someone I said, this is gonna be off. Nobody can know that. You know, they probably that the part they got fired. And one day I was in the hospital and there was the it was I wasn't hospital, I'll work over there, and it was with a wife. And that was a funny thing because it said, oh, look this is the man that we're talking blauh blah blah blah, and the wife is real smile. And when he said, look this is what the man told me about the UFOs and the Fatima. Look you must see the face of the wife. And I feel like that makes me really believe he got a fire because that they're right down in the newspaper about that secret of Fatima. It's a little strange. I'm still a little strange. Why NASA right away, in less than twenty four hours they send me for different people send informations about that style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very peculiar to our listeners. A binary star is basically two sons which evolve around each other. I think the closest binary system we have to like to Earth would be Alpha Centauri.
Speaker 1: There must be. But this one is real deep. I remember when I was in with the Google that you know, you can't see real tribe, real deep in the in the cosmos. Find that star, you know, I don't know what they looks like what the NASA send me even there. It's not from any constellation. It's just two stars somewhere.
Speaker 2: You know, two stars somewhere, and these two stars could well have other planets around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, it's a theory. It's my theory can prove nothing, you know, but it looks like there must be at least one one planet. And what I believe is where they come from. That that beans from the Fatima. It's another thing. It's in partial. It's one of the place you can recall at spot. You know, you saw more ufoss in the Fatima and the Tomorrow and to mar. It's funny because the king times when when the pope try destroyed the call that the crusade, you know, and the crusades tart again into mark next to Fatima, you know, and we call for fin their mother. Fatima can be can take us the human beings together with the two relations and one because I don't believe the coincidence. But the daughter of the mam there was Fatima too, you know. Maybe they tried that beings try telling something. It's timeful we stop the war. I don't know. It's just just talking, you know, just talking.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Patima can't be too far away from muru Rere to be close by to where you first witnessed your life.
Speaker 1: Fatim. It's about aren't something cool meat about the area where I saw all that? Think we have a lot of domens. We have a lot of megalis. We have a lot of a lot of history over.
Speaker 2: There, you know, absolutely a lot of history.
Speaker 1: And you have the three chromix, famous chromix. One of them is one of the famous chromits in Europe they call the Alamanders. I don't know how many stones there, but they have a lot of tourists to go over there. Well, it's a city tourists. You know, you still have a road, the streets. The road it's made by the Romans two thousands years ago. You know, you can't see how all the city is.
Speaker 2: You know, so if it was made by the Romans, the roads are still in perfect work in order.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, about a couple of years ago they stop, let the cards going and just the people walking now, just for people for they don't dare much more dead. But they still you know, we talk about two thousands something years old.
Speaker 2: You know, they've built those roads to last. They really did wonderful stuff. Antonio. Let me let me just just share your book a second to our listeners. If you want to dive deeper into Antonio's story, his book Gods or Civilizations from the Stars expands on everything he has talked about tonight. The encounters the dreams and the discoveries that link humanity to something far beyond earth. Now, Antonio, your book is available on Amazon. I'll put the link to Antonio's book below a description and on the website, but definitely do check it out. Absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you for the time. I really like tell my star and listen stars.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful to hear it today and it was wonderful to meet you to Antonio.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's the same.
Speaker 2: Please keep in contact, okay and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Sir, will bye for now, okay, thank you all right.
Speaker 2: Well, that is all for this week. Keep updated and connect with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Antonio for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe, keep watching the skies. Goodbye,