Speaker 1: Please do and you call me zi.
Speaker 2: Okay, now.
Speaker 1: You know I do receive fan emails.
Speaker 3: You've received emails fan fan emails.
Speaker 1: About fifty a week, some of them bad ones. Some people think that I discovered evidence to prove that pyramids built by aliens or loss civilization, and I hide them. I never answered this questions. But do you I tell you how do I? How can I hide anything? I'm not working atone, I'm working with people. You cannot hide.
Speaker 3: Anything because people will see you. And I will tell you a joke.
Speaker 1: It happened, but it's a joke. A reporter came to see me from California to my office, and my office was located next to the Great Parameter of Kufu. And he said to me, people say at twelve venoon, you live your office and you go to the bathroom and you open a tunnel from your bathroom through really what he said, and you go from the tunnel to the great Pyramid and you hire things and you come back. I said, okay, what do you need from me now? He said, I want to see your bathroom. It's really happened. He went to my bathroom.
Speaker 3: Did you check all the panel?
Speaker 1: And he came back and have you seen any tunnels in my bathroom?
Speaker 3: He said, no, that's Zah. He was explaining his work at Giza with Joe Rogan, and he's been the face of Egyptology for god decades, and you know, he's basically telling Joe that he has nothing to hide. He good guy. He doesn't lie about discoveries and stuff like that. But there's a lot of there's a lot of questions. And I'll tell you this. I've been to Egypt like eight times now. And when you go to the Giza Plateau, which is just a big open desert area, it has the Sphinx, it has the Sphinx temples, it has the pyramids, of course, and it has the causeways and it's a huge area. And when you first see the pyramids, you're like you're blown away because you've got to understand, it's one hundred of the Kufu Pyramid that we're gonna be discussing today is one hundred and fifty meters high. That's four hundred and eighty one feet high, and it is made up of limestone and granite blocks, two zero point three million of them, each of them weighing between two and fifteen tons, and it's attributed to Cufu, a pharaoh. But what is so amazing? And you're stunned. You're stunned into silence. And if you're lucky enough, which we are each year, to go inside the Great Pyramid, you're further blown away because you're seeing fifty to one hundred ton blocks of granite laid perfectly on top of each other, so you can't put a piece of paper or a pin between the two pieces of stone. It is a work of engineering genius, and so there's a lot of speculation. It's the biggest anomaly in the world, one of the biggest. And if there's ever a term that fits the Great Pyramids, it's out of place artifacts, out of place artifacts. There's no way in hell any pharaohs had the technology to build the Pyramids. It's a pre dynastic monument, monuments of three of them. And this is the problem with Egyptology. They're not scientists, they're social scientists. Basically. They are great researchers, and I have a lot of friends that are Egyptologists. We've had a number of them on the program. But the big issue is when you're dealing with an engineering feat like the Kufu pyramid has to be an engineer that can really help you understand what you're looking at. And this is why engineers are baffled at how in the hell they built these monuments. And this is our program today and it's easy. And we've talked about the Pharaohs, these self appointed gods, claiming the pyramids were theirs, claiming monumental colossi statues that are thirty feet high are their works. And for the most part, and AI is helping with this, for the most part, it's coming to light that they didn't create them. And there and the artisans of the day that they were rulers were not capable of carving or building or erecting colossi or massive pyramids. And so there's a huge question. If the Pharaohs didn't build these things, who did. And this is where it opens the door to ancient aliens, it or opens the door to lost civilizations. And you know, we don't have alien proof. We don't know, I mean, alien theorists quick to say, you know, yeah, you guys can't explain it. Well, we'll explain it. They had levitation, and the aliens gave them special guns that would all kinds of stuff, but we're not going to get it at today. And you know how I feel about ancient aliens. But my guess is going to talk about a great hoax, and it is. We've had him on the show before, Scott Creighton, and in twenty sixteen he wrote a book called The Great Pyramid Hoax where he presents detailed evidence, actually forensic evidence and by the way, he's an engineer. He presents evidence that the cartouche, which is what Egyptologists used to identify the Great Pyramid, the Cartouche of Cufu, is was falsified. It's not it's not really by the workers or anyone in the Cufu's administration who actually put it there. It was placed there by an explorer who wanted to make claim that it is from Cufu. So anyhow, it's a challenge for so many people to understand how this pyramid building was made, who made it, and the technology behind it. When you look at it up close and you're seeing that it's you know, four hundred feet over four hundred feet above the surface, there's no way that any of the pharaohs had the technology to do that. And that's the biggest issue that I have. It's not that it's not that we don't believe that the Pharaohs could have built it. It's that they didn't have the technology. That's the bottom line. And this is what I'm facing right now now. I talk a great deal about the statuary of that Pharonic period, and I have been analyzing, and I've talked about this, the statuary of Ramses the second because he he went crazy and placed his cartouche, his signature on literally anything that was above twenty feet tall. And some of the largest statues in the world are in Egypt, if not the largest statues in the world, and the ones I've been looking at are in Memphis. One specifically, it's thirty plus feet tall. It was carved from a piece of limestone that must have weighed about five hundred tons, and it's a mind blower. But and I thought that it was machined, and I talk about this all the time. It wasn't machine. According to AI. It was carved by humans, but a human that had off the charts perception an ability to carve with unknown tools. Because you can't carve it with chisels or copper chisels. There's so much that AI is revealing about this that I haven't even gotten into the possibilities of scanning it with AI and seeing what the pyramids come up with, what the data is and on the pyramids. So I guess my point is that there are a world of anomalies in Egypt, and that's why we go each year, is because it is ground zero for early unknown technology. And I can easily say lost civilizations. I could easily say Atlantis. I won't say ancient Aliens because that's just getting out of hand. I'm so sorry for you guys that are hearing me and going cliff. You just don't get it. Alpha Centauri was our The people from Alpha Centauri were here to help us. And anyhow, you know, maybe maybe there are some helpers that were ET's back then. We don't. We know the Maya have a period where they were working with Star Brothers and sisters, but I have trouble going there. So anyhow, today's program is about this Great Hoates and again the reason it's a hoax is that this gentleman vice Richard Weiss, felt that he needed to place a cartouche that verified that the Great Pyramid was the handiwork was ordered by Kufu to be created and it's just it's just baffling. So today's program is the Great Pyramid Hoax two and my guest is the research investigator engineer Scott Creighton. There's a lot of debate about the Great Pyramids and Giza, Giza, Egypt, and over the years there has been the continual belief that, and this is an Egyptological belief, that the Cufu Pyramid was commissioned by the pharaoh Cufu. And if you're an Egyptologist, and this is a big problem we have here on Earth, agents you are going with very little evidence that it was Cufu who commissioned it, and we don't really know. We do know that the creation of the pyramids is a tremendous undertaking. Each of these blocks weighs two point five tons and that's only the middle of the top sections. The lower sections have multi time pieces of stone. And as an engineering feat, is it an old kingdom structure? Many people like myself don't believe it is an old kingdom. We think it's a great predynastic My returning guest today, Scott Creighton, wrote a book in twenty sixteen called The Great Pyramid Hoax. In that book, he highlights the claim made by Colonel Richard William Howard Wisse that the kartushev. Kufu is the proof that it was commissioned by Kufu. And we have Scott back on this week's program to talk about a new book that he's written, which is The Great Pyramid Hoax, Part two or number two, Revealing an ancient truth buried by a Victorian lie. And we're gonna learn just what this is all about. And it's very important to focus on this because it's not a casual observation. Scott has spent a great deal of time observing and chronicling the details of this cartouche, and we're gonna learn about it today. So hey, Scott, welcome back to Earth Ancients. Great to see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to see you too. It's been about nineteen years something like that, at least nine yeah, yeah, a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I will also mention to our listeners that I discovered Scott's work on Graham Hancock's website. He had written an article and it was just an excellent article. So we've got to start from the beginning. Although this is The Great Pyramid hoax number two. We got to kind of frame this, Scott a little bit for our listeners, and I'm going to let you do that. Let's start by identifying what you as a research investigator. And by the way, for those of you listening, Scott is a research investigator. He is an IT engineer, is a very bright guy, and what he's discovered is phenomenal. But let's go back, Scott to your discovery and what you had uncovered many years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cliff. A number of former researchers, going all the way all the way back to nineteen eighties and even further back the eighteen hundreds, have accused Avice of perpetating a fraud within the Great Pyramid. Now, Conovice discovered some painted markings in some hidden chambers with the Great Pyramid in eighteen thirty seven, and it's these markings are basically I think it was doctor Mark Lehner who said that basically these are the you know evidence to prove that you know, the Great Pyramid was indeed constructed by the feral Cufu. And because CUFU has been identified, it links the Great Pyramid, or locks the Great Pyramid through the timeframe of to five hundred BC. So that's effectively what this discovery did. It locked the Great Pyramid to Cufu and to the timeframe of two five hundred BC. So a lot of people can test that date. A lot of people don't accept it for various reasons, including myself actually, but we can get into that much later. So hero Auditus, i think it was the first, wrote that Cufu or Chiops was the builder of the Great Pyramid, and that was you know, about five hundred, five hundred eighty something like that. Anyway, it was a long time after the Great Pyramid was supposedly built, about two thousand years after the Pyramid was supposedly built. So you had this historical narrative, if you like, that the Great Pyramid had been built by this ancient pharaoh, Cufu, but there was never any real proof it was really I suppose even up to el Victorian times in the UK and around the world, it was pretty much here said that it was Cufu. What did it? Yeah, So colonel Weiss, you know, visits Egypt in eighteen thirty seven. He actually arrived much earlier eighteen thirty five, but toured around Upper Agent Low regip visited the Holy Land eventually came back to Egypt around late eighteen thirty six. So going into eighteen thirty seven, he starts exploring the Great Pyramid. He'd been told by an elderly explorer, an Italian guy called Giovanni Caviglia, that Cabiglia suspected that there may be some secret hidden chambers above the King's chamber, which was obviously well known. But the pyramid, even even back then, obviously was empty. Never found a pharaoh's body in the so called sarcophagus within the king's chamber. We can touch on that later. Again, why I don't believe it's a sarcophagus, There's some good evidence to essentially point in a completely different direction for what that stone box actually is. But anyway, so he Colonel Vice hears from Caviglia that he suspects there may be hidden chambers above the King's chamber. Just to give a bit of a context, Kviglia had been he'd been working within the Great Pyramid long before Colonel Vice even arrived in Egypt, so he'd been exploring the Pyramid for quite some time. So anyway, they get into a partnership to explore the pyramid, but for some reason they fell out coldel Vice essentially banned Chevclia from the site and commences the exploration of the Great Pyramid himself. Starts using gunpowder black powder to blast his way through the interior of the Great Pyramid, and eventually he discovers these hidden chambers that had been sealed since the monument was built.
Speaker 3: Let me understand, are you are you talking about the relieving chambers above the yans Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, above the King's chamber. Yeah, so he and don't know.
Speaker 3: That he had blasted a pathway. I thought you were able to access it without so exactly, go ahead.
Speaker 2: You can access You can access one chamber just above, immediately above the King's chamber, It's called Davison's chamber. That has been opened. Well, nobody knows how long really it's been opened it It probably has been opened since antiquity, since the monument was built. So the first chamber, the first relieving chamber, Davison's, has been open for a long time. But there's four chambers above that, four relieving chambers above that, which Colonel Vice used gunpowder to blast his way into. Yeah, this was an eighteen thirty seven and so I mean he's blasting through granite. So it took him several months to get this task and done. So when he enters these chambers, he alleges claims wrote a book claiming that he found these painted markings essentially bearing the various names of the pharaoh Cufu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I should just let people know that it's not it's not just markings. It's his cartouche.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, a royal Yeah, it's the royal The cartush identifies a royal name. It's it's a sort of oval ring with a vertical stroke on the end of it that identifies a royal name. Any markings inside that sign are a royal royal name. So Colonel Vice discovered allegedly the royal carto bush of the pharaoh Cufu within these chambers. Now, just to let your viewers understand, Cliff, that are interships and pharaoh had five different names. So it wasn't just Cufu that Colonel Vice found within the monument within these chambers, it was his horrorce name Horace Mededu, which is the horrors name of Cufu. And he found another name Knum Cufu, which basically nowadays is understood to be the full name of Cufu. Cufu is really an abbreviation of Kukufu, so esiontologists today tell us. So, all these different versions of Kufu's name were found within these four relieving chambers that Colonel Rice discovered, but curiously Davison's chamber, no painted markings were were discovered there. The markings, the painted markings essentially graffiti painted with red ochre paint, so very rough painted markings. They're not chiseled into the stonework or ornately painted or anything like that. They're rough graffiti with f.
Speaker 3: Yes that you for a second, Scott, So would you say that the egeotological community believes that this is the signature of the Stonemasons?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think said, how does?
Speaker 3: Because this is the big problem we're facing here is that, and this is what I want my listeners to to understand, is that this identifying mark is the signature that substantiates Kufu as the builder without any other proof. This hieroglyph is the donation is the identifying mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's name. I should maybe point out at this point that no scientific analysis has ever been made of these painted markets, none whatsoever. But yeah, what happened, or what Egyptologists tale is is that the ancient Egyptian work gangs that built these chambers, not just these chambers, the pyramid itself, would often paint their gang name onto the stones because that's stone the same gang would be at the quarry as was at the pyramid or you know, so they're painting their gang name because that's to be delivered to their gang at the pyramid. So because there us like several different gangs working at the pyramid, you know, so they kind of it's almost like a competition, you know, to you know, increase production of the workers that were competing with each other. So they would often put their gang name on the stones to be delivered to their gang at the pyramid to make sure basically that the stones went to the right gang in the right place in the pyramid. So that's essentially the reason why these markings, according to to mainstream Egyptology, was on was found on these stones. And to be fair to Egyptology, who actually I think do a lot of your really good work, to be fair to them, I believe that's probably correct that the ancient Egyptians did you know do this because we find these gang markings on stones outside the pyramid, on the main elevation, the sides of the pyramid, the stones there are the core blocks and maybe even casing stones. You know, these gang names found on them as well. So it's not just you know, the inside of the pyramid, and some gang names were found in the bolt pits. So it definitely was a practice of the ancient Egyptians to do.
Speaker 3: This, okay, And what led you to believe that this was not the work of the builders?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, we'll need to qualify that a bit. In a sense, it was the work of the builders because Colonel Vice could not fabricate the mark the actual text itself, because nobody knew what it was at the time in eighteen thirty seven, no Egyptologists, you know. We have to understand that some polliol had only recently, you know, managed to crack the hieroglyphic code. I think it was eighteen twenty two or something like that, so it's only fifteen years before, you know, so knowledge of higherglyphs among academics in eighteen thirty seven was practically non existent. So the question is, how could a layman such as Colonel Vice, you know, perpetrate such a brilliant hoax, How could you have done it if the academics of the time couldn't even know, They didn't know about this particular style of writing. It's called hieratic, and hieratic script is a type of hieroglyphs, but it's like freehand cursive script that they would us in every day writing because obviously, you know, hieroglyphs were hieroglyphs were generally chiseled into stone or ornately painted. But these were just everyday writing. So it was it was done and what was called hieratic cursive script. So how in earth? You know, it wasn't known among the academics at that time, So how that and earth could Colonel Weiss have perpetrated this if the academics didn't even know. So that's the question now around when when Weiss arrived at He's in eighteen thirty seven, outside the pyramid, a literal spent months doing this. So there was these giant mounds of rubble earth and rubble and sand outside the pyramid elevations, I think mainly to the north and the south of the pyramid. There was these giant was gonna.
Speaker 3: Stop you real quickly, scout. So I've been inside the pyramid many times. So you go through the Grand Gallery up to the top, and then you pass through You could either pass through the Queen's Room or the King's chamber. The area you're talking about is above the King's chamber. So he was blasting how is he blasting? Did he get a ladder up there and he was flasting rock?
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you go to the very top end of the slope of the Grand Gallery, very top the Grand Gallery, at the end of the wall there, and you look up, there's a hole at the top of the ceiling, and that hole is a small passage, very very tight passage. It's only about maybe two and a half feet square. This this tiny passage, but you know, it's big enough for a human to crawl through, and that takes you into Davison's chamber, oh, above the King's chambers. So yeah, they had to get I think a twenty five foot ladder to reach this hole up, you know, at the top of the Grand Gallery.
Speaker 3: So okay, you read his book, Why would Vice even consider doing that? I mean, it's so strange.
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 3: Did he have a purpose in mind? Of blasting with dynamite above.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, in the con of ICE's book he tells us quite clearly what his motive was. I think there may have been other motives, but in his book he tells us that he wanted to define the true burial place of Cufu. That's the State's that very clearly. He also says he wanted to make some important discoveries before returning home to England, So that was his motive. He wanted the fame and accolades that went with making an important discovery. He wanted, I suppose, is his name immortalized in the annals of world history. So that really was at motive, and there's no question about that. It's there in black and white in his own books. And he spent a considerable fortune, a small fortune, you know, and doing it. He spent something like ten thousand sterling pounds in eighteen thirty seven, which today works out about one point two one point three million dollars something like that, and these and these explorations. So he wanted something for his book, you know, he wanted he wanted something.
Speaker 3: For his He had noted public figure in England. Well, yeah, I mean, I think and I think I remember vaguely reading this in your book that he may have kind of wanted to do the national geographic. You know, I am the I am the not Petrie, but he was somebody who wanted to make a name for himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean in the UK he was a member of parliament twice, eighteen oh seven and again I think maybe eighteen twelve. It's been a while since I've looked at this, but round about that. But in the eighteen oh seven election to become a member of parliament, he essentially bribed the electorate, he bought their vote. Now he was cleared of that at the time. He was cleared of it at the time. But after his death, which I think was eighteen eighteen fifty three, I think he died, so this is some time after his episode in Geezza. A document was found which basically proves that he did pay all his elector the electorate his election, you know, money for voting for him. He paid some eleven hundred of the electors and I think they're only ware about twelve hundred, so massive fraud that he carried out to ensure that he will won the election. So that's the kind of guy with it we're dealing with. You know, he will push the bounds to get what he wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go back to this relieving chamber. He's blasting his way. He gets to the top of the King's chamber, which is the relieving what.
Speaker 2: Do you call Davis Everson's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so what happens that with that?
Speaker 2: Right, So he's in Davison's who can't see any doors. There's no doors or past sidways and Davison's. So the story goes that, and I think there's a story that Caviglia, that he previously worked with, showed him this. So Caviglia's story goes that he pushed a small length of grass, a very you know, long length of grass or read very thin, between the cracks the joints where two of the slabs of the roof above his head, just where they met. He forced this read of grass through the crack and it just went and went and went and went and went all the way through. And he realized then that there is a space or Caviglia realized that there was to be another chamber above that. So he told us device it's part of Vice, his team. Vice kicks him off his team and starts he wants to do to discover this for himself. So he starts basically blasting at the entrance of Davison's just before he entered the chamber, and there's a small passageway that he's in, So he basically starts tunneling his way vertically up from Davison's the entrance of Davison's. He tunnels his way up using gunpowder through the granite to create a vertical tunnel, a shaft, a vertical shaft, and is able to eventually find all these these other four four chambers.
Speaker 3: How did he get permission to use dynamite? Was this the I mean, well, it's the wild West, wild West. Back then, Egypt must have been h kind of falling apart or not really government. There must not have been any authority at the time at.
Speaker 2: That time standards. There were no standards for archaeology back back then, you know, it was pretty much a free free for all, essentially a suppose for Western countries to pillage Egypt, you know, and over there was a competition between you know, Western powers France at late Germany or Prussia at the time, Britain to find the biggest, most significant discovery. You know, I suppose for national prestige. It was all that kind of thing going on at the time, So you know, there was no rules, There was no rules. It was a free for all.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it's a real shame because Egypt was was plundered basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we know that that because Napoleon brought back Hoole Temple and if you go to the Louver in France you can see whole ceilings, whole temples, which Egypt wants back now. And the same thing with Britain, and the British Museum has just thousands of artifacts that were re e deluding. So Weiss gets to the top of the relieving chamber, he blasts his way through. When did he stop blasting and what were the next phases that led to the discovery of what he believed was the cartouche.
Speaker 2: Oh, it starts. It starts his blasting in February eighteen thirty seven, and the Cufu cartouche wasn't discovered until his blasting is very early February, and the Kufu cartouche wasn't discovered until the twenty seventh of March. That's our iconic Cufu Cartus, the one everybody knows about, was found in the last er Campbell's chamber, which is at the very top of this series of relieving chambers. Sooook Cartous is in there, and it was found probably twenty seventh of March. I believe it was so some some time after he'd start blasting his way through the Great Pyramid with this gunpowder archaeology.
Speaker 3: So why don't you describe the steps that he took in his discovery? Does he? He must have written about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean in his book, he goes, he goes through the process, he documents it fairly well, what what happened? He's, you know, blowing blasting his way through. He opens a chamber and then in his book he says, yeah, opened this chamber, and we discovered them painted markings, quarry marks upon the chamber walls. That's what he says in his book, his published book, and he does this for each each of the four chambers. Oh, and we found more quarry marks. Oh, we found more quarry marks. He doesn't specifically mentioned finding the Kufu Cartus, but he did know the Kufu Cartous. There's really solid evidence that he actually knew what the Kufu cartous was It had been published by a polito Roussellini in eighteen twenty eight. I think it was maybe, you know, a good while before Vice went went to eighteen thirty two, maybe a good while before Vice went to Egypt. The Kufu characters had been published. It was known, so he knew what to kind of look for. But in his published account, it's almost like he's playing dumb. I don't know what these marks are, but he does know what they are, because I managed to track down his private field notes, his private journal of his diary of his time at Giza in eighteen thirty seven, and they tell a different story from the published account. You know, it's just incredible the difference in terms of what his private journal says and what is published account tells us.
Speaker 3: So the private give us some a sense of the private notation that he reproduces. I mean, he's using candlelight and probably tracing the wall or you know, trying to figure out where the hell he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me give you an example, maybe a couple of examples. He in the first couple of chambers, well, Lincoln's chamber, He's in there. His published book says he didn't. His published book says he found the quarry marks. He doesn't tell us what he found, okay, But in his private no, actually the quarry marks Wellington's chamber. This is the first chamber that he blasted his way into. He tells us that he found the quarry marks. He doesn't tell us what he found. But you look at the drawings of that were made of what was found in there. There was a kunoum Kufu cartoush on the western wall of that chamber, but Vice makes no mention of it in his book. But in his private journal he basically says, I saw some markings on the east wall, but there was nothing, but there was nothing that looked like hieroglyphics in the chamber. So that's you know. But then suddenly a cartoush appears, and he got one of his assistants, Attap named mister Hill, to document or to make one to one drawings fi similar drawings of the markings that they supposedly found within these chambers. So while Vice in his published account says that he found quarry marks, which he did, there were some markings in markings, some of which don't actually look like Egyptian hieroglyphs on the east wall, but there's also a Kufu cartoush there in the western wall, and he knew what the Kufu cartoush looked like. He may not have known this one because it was it was a Knoom Cufu cartoush, but anyway he could have guessed it. So he writes in his private account that he saw some markings on the eastern wall, but nothing on you know, there was nothing in the chamber that looked like hieroglyphics. Now, mister Holl's drawing of the cartoush from that chamber does look like hieroglyphics. He was unknown, Well, yeah, there's those hieroglyphics on the western walk. It doesn't make any mention of those markets whatsoever.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Scott Creighton, discussing his latest book, The Great Pyramid Hoax, Part Two, will be right back with you. My guest today is engineer research investigator Scott Craton. He has written a new book called The Great Pyramid Hoax. Part two in the book is now available on Amazon. So in his journal it is the assistant saying, this paint on the wall or is it scratching? No, it's paint. Yeah, I mean it's just red ochre paint on the chamber wolves. But his assistant is copying now and then the next chamber there's a Nelson's chamber, but I'll jump to Ladier buthnuts Chamber. This is a really bizarre situation.
Speaker 2: If you go into Ladier buthnuts Chumber today with just an oil arm, a candle, or even a small hand held BArch, you can see many of the paint markings, not all of them. Some of them have faded quite considerably. I've seen photographs of them. Paint marks in that chamber been up. With just a handheld torch, you can actually see the markings on the wall. When Vice and another of his assistants, mister Baden, first entered Ladier buthnuts Chamber in eighteen thirty seven, they just breached it. This was the first time anyone had ever ended the chamber. And remember what's important here, Cliff, is that they had already supposedly they discovered red painted ochre markings in the two chambers below right mm hmm, okay, this is what what we're supposedly told. This is what we're told, this is what supposedly happened. So I've already discovered supposedly these markings, and two chambers below they go inside. Now, what would you be doing if you had found markings in two chambers below? What would you be doing when you go into this cham you be searching the wall? Don't you be searching the walls for similar markings? Question? And we know they did search the walls because the Vice writes in his published book that the walls and lady's chamber where let this inferior construction to the chambers below. So they're checking the walls. They didn't find a single quarry mark painted on any other of the walls. H two sets of eyes. Vice and mister Raven totally primed expecting you could imagine that they would be painted mark wearing walls. This chamber today has more painted markings on its walls than any within all of the other chambers combined. And they didn't see a single one. They came out of that and you can look in today and you can see some of them on the walls. They didn't see any who had been primed to see them. They only found markings in this chamber three days later. Suddenly they disappeared.
Speaker 3: So this is your big question, is he becomes a forger.
Speaker 2: Well, what I think happened is he wants he wants to make and i'm important discovery. He's thinking that maybe of these chambers is you know, Kufu's burial. So is having disappointment after disappointment in these chambers. It's not finding Cufu. Might still wants to make an important discovery. So I conjecture, Well, I I don't conjecture. The evidence suggests. This is the only way I can put this. The evidence suggests that a hoax was perposed. What I've been doing a Vice is investigating claims that other people, like a Prussian prince in eighteen thirty and who met Vice at Giza, accused them of perpetrating a fraud.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Prussian prince accused him of his earientially perpetrating a fraud. He basically writes in a book that Colonel Weiss only pretend pretended to have found these marks, and that they were probably made only very recently with a finger dipped in color. So this is what this Prussian prince said. He also strangely said advice that he expected Vice to find an inscription in the chamber that he was opening at that time, which was Wellington as the first chamber. This Prussian prince said, Advice. They hadn't found anything yet. This Prussian prince said to him, you're going to find an inscription in there, which was a strange thing.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: That's a very strange thing form Dady device because this Prussian, if you read his books, he believed that these monuments should not have any right in them. That's what he says in his books. He believed they were built deliberately without any text written outside or inside. And yet it says to Colonel Vice, he's a you're going to find a description in there, aren't you? And he did alleged allegedly. So yeah, so that's lady of Buthnot's chamber. You know, there's no markings found on the walls, markings that you can see today with just a Handtok's two pairs of eyes primed to look for these markings. They didn't find any. They only found him three days later.
Speaker 3: You know, let me just quote ask you real quickly, are there anything in the men car or the other pyramids that are internal marks, painting, or anything identifying them.
Speaker 2: No, there's there's a quarry marks that were found identifying the fair Mincora found outside the Mincora Pyramid, around the tempo area of the Mincora Pyramid. So but none inside either.
Speaker 3: Well, but we all know the par Us were great usurpers and and he might have just stuck his name out there because he wanted to claim it for his kingdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is the thing. Yeah, this is the that may have happened with Cufu as well. Because I was saying, Eller Cliff, that vice was that Giza cring these rubble piles outside the Great Pyramid. Now, what he also tells us, and this is really important, what he also tells us is that he found stones, you know, pyramid stones, blocks outside the pyramid. It was continually finding red painted quarry marks on these stones outside the pyramid. Okay, now we just said about Mincora. Yeah, so it doesn't take a great stretch of the imagination to figure out what carne of Ice probably did.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is somebody a very very poor character to do something like this on on this ancient monument, and I mean, you're you're you're kind of building him up to be a frustrated explorer spinning. What you're saying is close to or over a million dollars uh to do the research? What I mean, can you give us some other character analysis that would lead you to believe that he was the forger? Was it him? Or did you think he actually paid somebody to paid that card.
Speaker 2: To No, I don't think I executed any of the actual painting upon the walls himself. He had a small team two guys in particular, he had three main assistants, mister Perring, mister Raven, and mister Hill. Now I don't think mister Perring was directly involved at all. I think he may only have been sort of turning a blind eye tacitly involved, just turning a blind eye to what was going on. I think there's good evidence that supports I think the two that perpetrated the painting where mister Hill and mister Raven on Vice's instruction, Cause there is another page in Colonel Vice's private journal which says that this was the twenty seventh of Now I may have said marks earlier, I think no, it was twenty seventh of May. Yeah, twenty seventh May that I believe that the broken to Yeah, twenty seventh of May, that they broke into Campbell's chamber. Now, Connel Vice writes in his private notes, which I really struggled to read. I found him. I found his note about fifteen years ten, fifteen years ago. Kurent member exactly when now, But his handwriting is appallingly bad, is appalling, is atrocious. It took me quite some time to become fairly efficient in reading it. His writing is like a doctor's prescription.
Speaker 3: You know, you became a he became a Vice. Hendwriting the expert.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say, I wouldn't say expert, but certainly I can read it, you know where it matters. Yeah, And in this particular page what martyrd was what he said about entering Campbell's chamber where the iconic Kufu cartush was found. He wrote on this page for Raven and Hill. Now this is like an instruction that he's perhaps wanted to give them. He wrote his diary at night before he went to bed, so he's going to give them this instruction probably the next day. So he writes his diary that night. For Raven and Hill, these were my marks. And then he draws the Kufu Cartoush. He draws it horizontally, not the way it's in the chamber, which is, you know, sideways vertical. He's notes it horizontal. So for Raven and Hill, these were marks from Cartoush to inscribe over any plane. The words after that are unclear. I think one of them may be the word trusting, but I couldn't be absolutely certain on that. And would you look in Campbell's chamber the root blocks there or shape like that. Yeah, trusting, you know. So that's what he writes for Raving. For Raven until these were my marks from Cartush that he had found outside the pyramid. These are my march from Cartoush that he had probably found in the rubble piles outside the pyramid. Two ins future tens, not past tense, cliff to inscribe over any plane, something maybe trusting.
Speaker 3: So this is this is a note that he is ryan to himself so that the next day he can Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: It's in his private notes. You know, you can go and look at it's private notes. I'm not allowed to publish the page. I asked permission the published page from the cockpyright owner recently and they wouldn't allow it. So but you can go and see it. It's the private diary of Colonel Vice is held in Aylesbury, which is to the north of London, bucking from Buckinghamshire Archives. That's where I think it's referenced d D one twenty I think it is. So you can go and see him, you know, if if, if you want to and look up that page. But but there's there's there's a bunch of other stuff in his private journal.
Speaker 3: So these are all read his flags. These are red flags that yeah, yeah, picking up and showing that he has premeditation involved in his uh wish to identify the pyramid as a Kufu bill.
Speaker 2: Right there, go ahead, right there on his diary there and his diary. It's not in his published book for obvious reasons, but it's there in his private notes.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the most important new evidence or insight that you presented in the hoax to the new book?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, I only assud have found this fairly recently, just going through mister holds. Uh I went to British Museum to record them. Mister Hill's take photographs of all the similar drawings, of twenty eight of them that mister Hill may of all, not all, but some of the markings supposedly that he made copy of from the Chamber, which I think was actually copied into the chamber using mister Hill's drawings. But anyway, there's one drawing that I struggled. I struggled with for a long time, and then it dawned on me. I had a close look at it. Now I could match up twenty five of his twenty eight drawings. Now it's important to understand here that when mister Hill made his drawings, use his signature, because you have to understand that looking at these markings, some of them just like random markings, you didn't know which way they should up or around, you know, because they're hieroglyphs. We don't unless it's the figure of a bird or something, well you know that's its feet and that's its head, you know which orientation. But in the lack of it, in the absence of that of an animal or a person and you're looking at them, you probably don't really know which way up they shoup. So what mister Hall did was he used when when he's looking at this thing in the wall that he's supposedly caught. He used his signature as this way up, yeah, this way up an indicator, so that the academics when they're sending these drawings back to London, the academics in London, they knew which way round he copied these markings from on the wall, so they would just rotate it missile signatures up the right way and that's the way the big copy. So just in a sideline, the Kufu carcter is the wrong way. It's wrong. It looks like mister as I said, twenty five out of twenty eight agree with that vention. So if you look at twenty five out of the twenty eight, mister Holls. Because the drawings on the wall are oriented randomly, they're not all upright, some are upside down, some are three sixty, some are two seventy rotation wise. So he uses signature. So when you look at a three of them all and you look at mister Hills, you compare that with mister Hills for similar sheets. You can check the survey drawings of the orientation with mister Hills for similar drawing. Because his drawing could be rotated, it's free standing, irritated, any of four different orientations. So when you compare his signature and the drawing with his signature twenty five of the match, the survey drawings show you the orientation in relation to the lower in the ceiling. The survey three the orientation and his twenty five out of twenty eight match, well, it doesn't match. Are the two that don't match are the Kufu cartoon. There's two drawings acts of the Kufu cartoons. They both match. It's like this, mister Hill's signature should be rotated and into degrees. So I don't think mister Hill made a mistake because it wouldn't make a mistake, and two drawings of the Kufu cartous, they wouldn't make a mistake like that. That was his convention. He knew what he was doing and it looked like when you remember said earlier, Cliff, that the Kufu cartouche in the chamber is vertical. Yeah, so that's the way mister Hill should have signed the Kufu drawing. He made the fix similar drawings, but he did. He signed it as though he was looking at that drawing definitely horizontally.
Speaker 3: Do you find evidence of Bill practicing the cartouche anywhere? I mean, if he's the one, if he's the one that did it, if Vice had Hill create the cartouche on the wall, is there like any evidence of him practicing writing the Cufu cartoons anywhere? That'd be a smoker.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Weight does make small sketches of the Cufu cartous in his written diary. He does. But anyway, I was going to come on to the piece of evidence, which I think is the smoking gun. There's this this drawing that mister Hill made again this those three where his signature doesn't match the two Cufu was in this particular veryin the Other thing it doesn't match is the scale he was told to make one to one drawings of the markings. This drawing doesn't match the scale of the drawing that everybody says it's meant to be. So there is this drawing on all people are saying, Oh, that's that's that one there, you know, let's call it number twenty eight or this drawing on the wall the chamber wall matches mister Hill's number twenty eight drawing. Well, the scale is different for a one to one supposedly into one drawing. They're not. The orientation is wrong, scale's wrong, and the middle sign is completely wrong. The middle sign is completely wrong, and it's not a mistake. The middle sign is a genuine ancient gypsum hieroglyph. So it's not just that he made a mistake. And he'd been used to drawing this particular sign several times in other drawers he made. So anyway, that's three things that are all wrong with this drawing that's supposed to be the one in the chamber. It isn't. It's not the same, it's it's But the problem is is that the drawing doesn't match any of the marketing, the group of markings in any of the chambers. What I'm saying, Cliff, is this drawing that mister Hill made is not in the chamber. The markings do not exist in the chamber.
Speaker 3: Do you think Vice had him just credit in how it put just so he can nerds to show others.
Speaker 2: No, what I think happened is they had this group of similar drawings that they copied from outside the pyramid, these these markings vi els that they were finding in their brubble pilots. But they copy of this one. They forgot to copy it. That's why it doesn't exist, because the overlooked copying it into into the pyramid. That's a kind of dumb mistake forgers make, you know. That's a kind of dumb thing, you know. So that's a hell Drew are saying. That's not in the chambers. Where where did they get these marks from that he drew? Where did they get them from? If not inside the pyramid.
Speaker 3: It's a real mystery story. I think the significance of everything you're saying is this is what Egyptology uses to identify the pyramid builder. And this is the big problem is I think the next question Scott is why don't Egyptologists question this mark and why is it the only mark out there? And I think we started the show by saying there really is no other identification identifying uh, writing that Kufu built the pyramid or had it commissioned uh, which is what a lot of these pharaohs did. They'd have a sculpture of building a temple commission and it's written about, but Kufu doesn't show up anywhere as the commissioning pharaoh of this great pyramid.
Speaker 2: Well, there is a papyetis called the Wadi al Jar papyetis, or the so called deity of Metror, who was an ancient Egyptian I think captain of an ancient Egyptian boat, which this papyetis was found a harbor in the Red Sea and ancient harbor in the Red Sea, probably about ten years ago or something like this. This papyrus was found and it talks about aket Cufu, which is the eat of the Great Pyramid, and it talks about, you know, this this captain of this boat transporting stone blocks, limestone blocks, Tua, limestone blocks to Akit Cufu, andtologists say, oh, that was for building the Great but you know, well that's actually a bit of a leap. It doesn't actually say that. The Diary of Mirror or the Baddie l JRF papyri does not say that the blocks specifically were for the Great Pyramid, you know, and even if it did, you know, it could have been repairing the pyramid, it could have been you know, building other you know structures on the Giza Plateau that these blocks were for. You know. So you know, so there is another papyrus there, but it's not conclusive yeah, it mentions Cufu, which is the name of the pyramid. It doesn't really mention Cufu himself. It mentions the name of the pyramid, but that might have been the name of the pyramid for thousands of years. You know. It's writing about something that there may be repairing, you know, So it's not conclusive evidence. The Diary of Mirror, however much Egyptologists wish it was conclusive evidence, it just isn't. So that exists. So there's nothing really other than these inscriptions within that are ledily found within the Great Pyramid to help us date the monument. There's there's nothing the Kufu Kartousha are contagaptologists helps us date the monument, or words of doctor Mark Lehner descriptions clinch it clinch you know, the construction of the pyramid bike in two thousand, five hundred BC. That's how important these marks are to Egyptology. You take these markings away, it just opens the floodgates. And then they don't want that. They want their narrative to remain, you know, and they will, I suppose fight truth and nailed and ensure that it does. It does.
Speaker 3: So you're you're an engineer Scott. You've been in the inside the Kuflu pyramid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was built for? And it wasn't Kufu. What's your hypothesis or theory and who built it in perhaps when?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, that's a lie, this is yeah, yeah, it is. And I've got a lot to say about that as well. I to base my theory on what the ancient Egyptians tell us happened, Okay, I always work from what they say happened. Now there's this and because egyptology or academics like that, it's just a legend, nothing more, a myth. There's this legend called the legend of Saurid, and apparently the legend tells us that Saurid constructed the Great Pyramids at Giza, not just one, but the Great Pyramids at Giza because a disaster was unfolding in Egypt and actually probably right around the world at the time. I think the monument is much older. I think it was probably probably around the younger dry ass time, about two thousand years ago. Now, I do think there's a possibility that it was built b Cufu, but you've maybe got our timeline long or maybe the Cufu is a of the fourth dynasty. It was maybe named after original builder of the Great Pyramid. You know how like in the UK with Queen Elizabeth and Queen Elizabeth, you know Elizabeth the first, Elizabeth the second, you know, so there could have been something like that. I definitely I'm of the opinion of the opinion that the monument probably date back to about twelve hundred twelve thousand years ago. Now, this legend, and it is quite important, says that the earth turned over. Now, I know some people will think, oh God, here we go, you know, all shift, you know, earth crust displacement, Oh here we go again, absolute nonsense. Well yeah, that might be right. But let me just say that the ancient Egyptians and several different texts, maybe five six maybe different priory speak of the earth turning over, and one of them talks about how when it occurred that the sun then set in the east and rose in the west, that did this on two occasions. We have accounts from birch every part of the world, from you know, Greenland, Europe, China, South America, North America, all these ancient texts saying that that it turned over. Now I know, it sounds really really what Yeah, sure, but how can so many of these the ancients describe the same thing. Are they all hallucinating? But they all just imagine it, you know? And we have our whole bunch of evidence that Charles Hatgood presented in his book Earth Shifting Crust, which made is like nails it, you know. And there's there's more evidence that's been uncovered remediently of absolutely monumental mega mega floods in North Africa, in the west coast South Africa. The Egypt's were as well, EU the Arabia, America and Siberi. Yeah, all happening around twelve thousand years ago. These mega floods were happening. Now for for our mega flood to be happening in Siberia and West Africa and North America all at the same time, that to me suggests that the entire planet was in motion. These floods happened because of this turning motion of the earth. So the ancient Gypsum's tell us that that is why they built the Great Pyramid, because the air turned over and they anticipated that in three hundred years after this event had occurred, that there would be a giant flood that would drown the entire country. That's what would happen. So Kufu said, Okay, what we're going to do is builds and in these pyramids we will place everything that we need to resurrect the kingdom for you know, for there to be a rebirth of the Kingdom of Idiot. That's what they were basically doing. They were building these monuments as a disaster vault, disaster hovery system. And that's why the pyramids suddenly just appeared almost out of nowhere. It's why several pharaohs built multiple pyramids, like Whne, the pharaoh Hohney, who was Kufu's grandfather, built eight pyramids, all very all very small pyramids, but he built eight pyramids, none of which had you know, chambers of any kind inside them. What that was about was training population to cut transport and stack stones. It was a it was a training program for the country. That's what Whneys you know, part of the I call it Osai project or sire. This this great recovery plan that they're putting motion. Because it takes several generations to get this plan finalized. Gizer was the plan, that was the plan, that was the end it was Gezer, so Honey started the plan. Then his sons nephew continued the plan. He started building large pyramids, but they wanted to build you know, perfectly true pyramids. He eventually succeeded on his fourth attempt. He built a small pyramid. Then he built three large pyramids, some collapsed, you know, some that were steep. So it was a learning curve before implementing the plan. It was all a learning curve, you know how like the Apollo missions in the States in the nineteen sixties. Yeah, they didn't this, you know, Polo Missionary straight to the Moon, no, you ha, the Gemini missions, yeah, the Saturn missions all before, you know, the learning curve in order to get Neil Armstrong buzzle on the Moon, you know. So it was a similar thing back you know, in those times, its disaster was unfolding on the planet. They were basically building for to save themselves. This is what they were doing. The pyramids needed to be really tall so that people could see them from a long way away because this is where underneath them. To the size of them. Underneath them, they'd have all these chambers filled with everything that they would need, you know, for the population to the west to the west of the middle pyramid of cafre These galleries, they are about one hundred, one hundred of them. They're about about one hundred feet long, about twelve fifteen feet eid and about twelve feet deep. And there's about one hundred of these best of caferew'sh pyramid. You're just just like twenty meters or so thirty meters away from the Caffree's pyramid and they're huge. The massive under storage facilities and that's what easyptologists say, other storage facilities for Caffrege's afterlife or something. No, since this was for the recovery plan for the Kingdom. Now here's where it gets interesting. Under the step pick they found and massive amounts of storage vessels.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and will return shortly with my guest today, Scott Creating, discussing his latest release, The Great Pyramid Hawks Part Two. Will be right back. My guest today is research investigator Scott Creighton, who's written a new book called The Great Pyramid Hoax Part Two. He has given me permission to use photographs in the YouTube channel. If you go to Earth Ancients YouTube you can see many of the images of the forged cartouche of Cufu and also other documents related to Colonel Vase. I mean it says goes your pyramid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I found You're right.
Speaker 3: They have far all kinds of plate wear and stillware.
Speaker 2: And very stray yeah yeah. And these would all have been been filled with grain. Now the grain now is the grain now is all over the floor of those step pyramid and all I mean there's miles of galleries underneath the step pyramid and are filled with grain. You know. The main thing I wanted to speak about here was the most important thing that Cufu steid he wanted to put within the Great Pyramid. And this thing, Cliff explains so much, so many of the different mysteries we have of the pyramid construction program. He said that he would place the bodies of his ancestors within the Great Pyramid. That was the most important thing. And there was a reason why that was the most important thing, because the deceased ancestors, what are called it o cyrus kings that could commune with the gods for the benefit of the living kingdom. Yeah, that's what the role of the deceased king was in the afterlife, was to assist the living kingdom, make sure the sun would glow, the wind would blow, the crops, the nile would flow. That was their role. Now, if all these kings were washed away in a deadly deluge and their bodies, their deceased mummified bodies, completely destroyed, the rebuff couldn't happen, just couldn't happen because the newd these bodies preserved dean in order that they continue this dialogue of your light with the gods, for the for the living kingdom. It was their role to make sure that after this disaster, the kingdom could be reborn. So Kuthu put all his ancestors within the Great Pyramid is the thing, the Grand Gallery. Now we're both being in there. Did you ever notice the notches on Now there's like two pavements or side, so this.
Speaker 3: Big matches gone from this to the base all the way to the very tap. And you know that no one's been able to really explain them very well. And I know you listen to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these notches. When al Mamon into the pyramid in eight twenty eighty, he was the first person to break into it. He went into the grand gallery, and that said that he found the statues of Cufu's ancestors. Right now, they're no longer there. But this is very very interesting because I don't know if you ever count the notches. There's twenty seven not that way, and it's twenty seven on this side. Now, if you also notice the notches, there's a large notch two and a half feet wide, and then there's another two feet wide two and a half two two and a half all the way up both sides of the Grand allergy. So basically these notches and just above them the hole in the wall. Now, these notches and the insect holes were to stabilize a statue of a king and then his queen, smaller, smaller notes for the queen, larger notch for the king. In Cuthu's ancestors, cufu'stors, king and the chief queen allay up twenty seven twenty seven of them. Now, if you actually go and count, well how many ancestors the Kufu actually have. So if you go from Kufu all the way back his father's nephew, all the way back to the pharaoh, many is the first king of the unified Ancient Egypt was many Is it was twenty seven mm hmm, it's twenty seven okay. Now here's where it gets really interesting. These were just ordinary buffane statues just to you know, celebrate Cufu's ancestors. Every tomb or pharaohs tom always had what's called a car statue, a statue of could be a large statue, a small statue. And the thing is this car statue. The reason that had a car statue was because if the body of the king decayed so badly that the car of the king's soul could no longer recognize the body, its body could no longer recognize it.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: It's a belts and braces thing. I don't know, if you're familiar with express and a backup and if you like, you know, you put braces on, you also put a belt onup right, so as a backup. And so that if the body of the king did decay, the car the soul we have a surrogate body a statue that it could continue this you know, eternal loop with the cosmos. It wouldn't the king wouldn't die because if it's soul could not recognize the body, there's no surrogate statue. The king would die a permanent death, so they use these cats. Essentially, the body did decay, the car wouldn't die. The king wouldn't die. He's got a statue the backup plant. Were these statues cast statues? Now? The thing is, I always put these cast statues in the two below the body, very close to the body, but always lower than the body. This is why I cliff that when we eventually open up the big void or see inside the big void, guess what's going to be in there?
Speaker 3: My statue.
Speaker 2: Actually no actual mummified bodies, because Kufu tells us he moved. He took all these ancestor of kings, moved their bodies to safeguard them against his coming gelude twenty seven of them. And inside the pyramid. There's only one place that can be. That's a big void, which is above the Grand gallery. Member said, the statue always had to be lower than the body, and the statues in the Grand Gallery the cast to for the body's above.
Speaker 3: How did they get up to that blood though it was? Was there a is there a sealed hallway or.
Speaker 2: What they did?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, there's there's this is This is the really ingenious thing about the Big Void is that they constructed, you know, how the pyramid is built layer by layer by layer. They deliberately ensured there's no passageways, no corridors. They deliberately ensure that so that there would not even be the slightest trace of of anything to you know, to have a sort of attack point for any tom raaders. There's just no attack point. You can't see anything. There's no passageways, there's no corridors. What they did was when the pyramid was building, being constructed layer by layer, there comes a point where the big voyade walls, floor alls are all built, but the ceiling is stipping. The lower the in from the ceiling, Oh my god. And then and then the built it up layer by layer until it's completed. That's how they got the men. And there's no possibly.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny you mentioned the Big Boy because I think Zahia has been hinting that they're going to open up a space to look inside that void. He's been hinting at it since the Japanese Consortium of scientists were using the mom therapy. Mom therapy. But I mean, we're left wondering when the day is going to happen.
Speaker 2: But happening right now? Is it really happening right now? Yeah, I don't know. If you're familiar with Limitless and Matt Biale and podcast he interviewed Zahi Hawa, probably not interviewed a while back, a few months ago or back in July and last year. I think maybe, and Mark is one of the funders of the expedition to I think whether they're using some endoscopic camera or a small drone drilled from through from Campbell's chamber through to the Big Void, and then they're going to put this drone or endoscopic camera into the Big Void. So it's happening now. The said in the interview that or I've read is that they might have result early twenty twenty six, but nothing's been published yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 2: But the thing the thing about this, this this thing I was telling you about the Grand Gallery and moving the bodies of the ancestors explains so much. You know, how there's been You may have heard this that the mystery that there's been several kings before Cufu, not after Kufu, but before Cufu, there's been several ancient Egyptsian kings sarcopha guy where they opened them. They were perfectly sealed, undisturbed. They opened them and they were empty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they'd been undisturbed, but they were rent the new, the new that had been used, because particularly there was one it was the mother of Cufu had hit ephyras our sarcophae guy was found and there was a great big, you know event in Geza, I think in eighteen twenty in nineteen twenties to open this, and then with the American egyptologist George Reisner, and when they got their uph he could see in he basically said, the idea is not receiving. It was his comment. Yeah, the things ended, but they could see it had been used. They could see the tomb was completely understood. There was gold still in the tombs, so it hadn't been raided by tomb raiders. There was markings stains on the floor of the sarcopha guy, so they know it had been used. But for some reason her body had been taken out and put somewhere else the big void. That's what Kuvu tells us. That's why we're finding all these sarcophae guy that were used. Then they basically took them out and ritually resealed, ritually resealed.
Speaker 4: You know, the.
Speaker 2: Original circopha guy again out of respect, I presume, and were of the bodies, and so he decreated pedramid just as a kufie Latin tells us. So, yeah, that's why we have these empty sarcophaga because just amazing good Latin tells us, the city of Latin tells us. And you know what's why we have these statues in the big void because of cast statues for the kings that were placed above the cast statues always below the body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing. Yeah, the books called the Great Pyramid Hoax. My guessday has been Scott Creton. I want to mention to you listeners that the books available on Amazon. But Scott was mentioning that he is also on Graham Hancock's YouTube channel. I think he does a video and if you want to hear more about this, you can go there and see that, which is fantastic because I I didn't have a clue that Scott had done this recording, so you can get more information there. You know, It's funny, Scott, because when there was this consortium of I think it was Italian, Japanese Egyptian scientists that did this scanning and they found this big void they had and this is at least seven to eight nine, ten years ago now twenty seventeen, okay, yeah, fairly well not. You know, a while ago they had mentioned the void and that steps were being made to make it available for observation, but it never happened. And this is a typical problem we have with the Egyptian authorities. They tend to drag their feet or they would rather not let any more data out for whatever, for whatever reason, protect protect and to protect protect the narrative, because who knows what's in there. I mean, there's been rumors that this is Edgar Casey's famous library of data from the ancient past. Who knows what. So, but hey, this has been a wonderful chance to catch up with you, Scott as we conclude where are you at this point in terms of not only a visor's data. And we didn't even get to the thought that why are Egyptologists questioning Vice's narrative?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: And why are they so accepting of this one Cartouche as the the final word? Who built the pyramid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it's it's difficult. I mean, it's difficult for Egyptologists and wanting to work an egypt to go off peace, so to speak, and you know, the one they want to continue the research and get research FRTs and so forth and so on. It's it's a go to go off peace. But I do know of Egyptologists that have done and gone off peace, and you know, I'm in communication with them. They tell me that, you know, you're right, those smarts are fake. They tell me that I can't I wish I could give them names. I'm not just saying this, I'm making it up, absolutely not. Some people have accused me, you're just saying that, Well, why would I want to do that?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, so there are Egyptologists that say, yeah, we know they're fake, but we can't say anything. That's what I was told by an Egyptologist, you know. So, which which is is really disappointing, but it's just the way it is. And you know, ma'am, I'm hopeful that one day, when when the old guard pass on, that some of the younger Egyptologists, more hopefully open minded atologies, begin to look at this whole question of ancient past and the surd legend. Well could it be true? Well, I think it's because actually the name that's called Surud, but the name Surrid can actually translate to Cufu. I won't go into that. It's all in the book and you know if if if, folks won't read it. But the name Surrid is actually the name Cufu and explained in the book how.
Speaker 3: It is fantasy.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 3: The book is The Great Pyramid Hugs number two. It's almost like a TV or excuse me, it's a follow up movie. Hey, wonderful speaking with you Scott again. Congratulations on this new book and continues success.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's been great talking to you again, Cliff. As I said, it's been a while, so we need to make it's not so long till next exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There will be a gallery of photographs that you can see on the YouTube channel go to Earth Ancients and look up Scott Creighton The Great Pyramid Hoax Part two, and also on Facebook and on Instagram. I'll have a selection of photographs from the book. This brand new book came out a few months ago with a lot of details on the forgery, the Cufu forgery, and you can see why Scott is concerned about it. But you know, the bottom line is this is the only proof that Egyptologists have that Cufu built the Great Pyramid. There has never been a stuck, a steely, a standing monument, any writing that has been known. Actually, other than a small, just tiny little statue of Cufu, we have very little of him in terms of statuary or carvings or descriptions. So he's I mean, that's over three five hundred years ago, is when he was set pharaoh of the Upper and Lower Nile. So that reminds me. I have to take photographs of the king's chamber this time. I didn't take enough of him, and I'll take some of the Grand Gallery so you can take a look and see why there's so much interest in it. It's very odd. It's all very machine like. It's not really made for people. In fact, without the woodsteps that were added decades ago, you couldn't get from the entrance, the dynamited entrance to the queen or kings chambers without the stairs. It's not made for human occupancy. It's pretty strange.
Speaker 2: Hey be sure to.
Speaker 3: Check out cliff notes. They are a pairing twice a week. You can see them on Instagram, Facebook, also where you have just launched a new cliff Notes page on YouTube, so you can see all the details there. And I'm giving out latest date details. In some cases, I'm at a ruin or on a trip and a lot of this material comes from various tours and I haven't been diligent enough to be taking images of a lot of these ruins, and I need to do that.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Cliff Notes once or twice a week. Find it on your favorite video feed, Facebook, most of the social media is where you're going to find it. So cliff Notes, check it out right. That's it for this program. I want to think. My guest today is Scott Craighton coming to us from Scotland. And there's always the team of guil Tour, Mark Foster and Feya Pavar.
Speaker 2: You guys rock all.
Speaker 3: Right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: That that that that.
Speaker 5: That that's true. Contacts ut cut cut cut cut.
Speaker 1: Cut cut.
Speaker 7: Cut cut stutt yet.
Speaker 5: That's true. Costs constattatatt.
Speaker 7: Step getttttt.
Speaker 6: What yetta.
Speaker 7: Ut cat cat cat cat track catt table and can't track cat tatta.
Speaker 4: St that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that that.
Speaker 6: You can't t.
Speaker 8: Can't you can't truett.
Speaker 2: That that.
Speaker 4: That that.
Speaker 5: That that.
Speaker 4: That that.
Speaker 7: That that's truett.
Speaker 5: Totts cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cuttee's true comfort cotta. I should happen, I should happen spottttttt.
Speaker 4: That that.
Speaker 7: That that.
Speaker 4: That ye.
Speaker 5: Compacts questions.
Speaker 7: Cat cat cat cat catt set stept stept.
Speaker 4: That that that that that that.
Speaker 5: Can't compt stutt that that's true cont the toss said, said stutututututututt.
Speaker 7: Stuttt Yet
Speaker 5: Contact tattatt