Speaker 1: As Santa Claus who writes a chunky mido the Christmas superhero who brings gives in El pais basco for that you'll hear my interview with El profeor Spanish teacher from bill Bao, Spain. This is an episode of my show based Spanish Conversations for Upper Beginners, available on all major listening apps. The transcript is available for free on my blog at latinelle dot com. Ready bounce Primo presentaa when boyl professor I thor professor the espanel he saw you Professor de Bilbao nor Spaniel persona he kiss amm canta calose persona he the navida u UNEs elodo come coment senor.
Speaker 2: With el lolnzo a soom persona de la navidad a qui and mirahion tanto and el vas como navara pultural si and termasl co calia yes person and Navidado andreos ninos from com Santa Claus pedro a Santa Claus, no bn ami amrahion navida lolenceo some persona kevis te con robertradal the ai, the the the las vs The Nevara and better renos no Santa claus Renos, Esteto Burro, cannel Borro by Jevano, Lolos inc.
Speaker 3: Colorgal Us, los Alas casas.
Speaker 1: Co co collar come como physical men Barba delgado.
Speaker 2: A represent a combara with comb no in the pen machino, the the the the trada vasco local see celeb is commna persona grande person muchobe mucho, no pienza no pi lad normal mente he is another is another and Santa Closmo.
Speaker 1: Al grandot fuerte physical theo Seeta celeve co, las manos Casusia poor k Claro.
Speaker 3: The navida was parts.
Speaker 2: Restolano you know was l the famous the Carbono Fabrica carbon and los Montes and them Suio and the simple quando Baja del Montee and los pueblos Suia as man the carbon.
Speaker 1: Iquanta you know carbon b the solo la montag.
Speaker 2: Who is quando eurape the famous a solo se pero a media ke ke ums mas major and pescuchar soren t Mari do do Mighi, Mari Domini, Mari Dominghi, the famous case so her super ye yeah, I mean pen a step other Maxico Regalos connel lead regalos as soon as rob Pa traditional the lashonabred my curioso conforma the famous get in the forma como the conot i mean the famous.
Speaker 3: Get in the form of the pen.
Speaker 1: Okay I name Mahim. The commo.
Speaker 2: I saw the famous com Ca Mario Mingi, Lunto marioming Palos.
Speaker 1: Porto Ca b interest and the temal Ando Marie Domingi a coon sugorog. This the WN completely, but Regalos commos processes similar to the Santa Claus la carta and.
Speaker 2: Was not the pard so was not the parido like conviction principal Skelos Ninoslo Lano Portman and the lost Trestintos, and they think God as the Lano los Nino, la Nina Pertlos and Navidad the Parto Masaya bostamile screw and Garta's normal mentet and para para fromentary luso the la Lingua local like Mara Celesi Scrivans and s e k I k Bara can Loki, and the Navidad Kelos creban.
Speaker 1: And Claro on forma the Lingua local mm hm portoid then muchas the other.
Speaker 2: Fromentar like Cultura localo.
Speaker 1: Yega a pan os Lamente es a region who is the.
Speaker 2: Spana Riaa Lolcero person typico, l Avasca like Avasca and Espana selimita a la the Vasco in the Navara congres Amente and Navarasa in Navarro jes Jouvasco, Tami and Seeker Partlos and n Oodra and Anodra regionul to almnest and Francisco, frances and andres n the sue.
Speaker 3: Then el Monopolio restore the restoral.
Speaker 2: Pel or aloes, magos.
Speaker 1: B ellthing persona, the the the different, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no not in the tanto marketing it was better that it was better that see for del was no no sterre mucolo or cap no casil monopolio de laved and and and lost the mass pics No del mundo and to Lomos Tranky Loo Santa Claus restomno parlero noflta combent the no these resto.
Speaker 1: Quenta de delos i come comtes da k k kelolento.
Speaker 2: Como Santa Klaus, no Santa Claus, props can propios ban ficos elro and los dna i can finished cavland sore tantolo com Mari Domini bian ficos then have Cavlan sobreos characteristic as the destos personal on canfinesvitos ficus p Cavlan Cristo Cavil and the the last committas then.
Speaker 3: Can finished, second, then especial and period Yeah.
Speaker 2: The maslant not jejuen and no latter and latter delay not je juana and los pueblos solemos Ville Sally sally olentro de la Montagnas con too los plos, la monta, nos divi demos and and and thnas m ba Yes, todos some montagnes trust montas trs mont de la Montagnol, Polo Lei, les North Plaza del la place Lamento, Yeah, contos los ninos a party to alo como sALS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we see.
Speaker 2: The ra casa is the whennos noos carbon clar carbono.
Speaker 1: Carboneo clar tenness and TiO been crookenmo sona im Clarton del del leceo pedro gegebla casa regale.
Speaker 2: You know us the whenos film port fingo then is not nor carbon.
Speaker 1: Contact la hint mas to trava and sanola paraxam quant so the projector.
Speaker 2: See exact amo and in miracas do you classes espanel heros classes, the preparation examines oil Stamian, the thervantes your character off cl dorvantes corridos asta o master deficiate, the me examines officials SEMBI and the rale sament.
Speaker 3: Preparolos aloso studies.
Speaker 1: Damask it examine para certifica to dane.
Speaker 4: Pertos, certificate you and exactly exactmos lea mass in portant certifica to nevel espanelos, to.
Speaker 3: Eo para.
Speaker 2: Al studies, locate catheresners and contact to Camilo como call me a contact or Electronico ol L professor writ yeah and contrad line formacion marco is in a postami and instagrams to com oil profession writer and instagram co profession writ yeah, the master and can project on YouTube para para como so thanlas classes then not as explications, then who knows tot realists videos explicatibos the dramatica Itamian com oil profession writer, who sky cell profession writer and YouTube by contracts videos Yeah a.
Speaker 1: Perfect formation sodo but by contractor coor ior melo super villanco tempore.
Speaker 3: Perfect Tomar Felina Mundo is SMOs in contacto.
Speaker 1: I really hope you enjoyed this conversation. You can listen to twenty similar episodes on my show Basic Spanish Conversations for Upper Beginner Spanish, available on all major listeners atout out