Speaker 1: And we can't let that happen. We just can't let that happen on this podcast because we are for the People.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day. The guy's a hell of a player beyond nails. That is the hardest part three of the PJ Tour. It's a hybrid three iron or four iron. Every day it's for the People. You're the last group off off a split tea horseshoe on number ten and you do a happy gilling work. What the hell's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, it's a first. It's the first live episode of For the People. It's twenty seven degrees outside. It has been terrible all day. I haven't left my house in two days. I figured why the hell not. It's terrible in Lubbock as well, bad, and Fort Worth bad and Loveck bad everywhere in between. So we've got a bunch of people here. Shit, we got seventy of you almost want to hang out with us today for a live for the People episode. We have no idea what the hell this is going to happen. What's going to happen here? I've got plenty of drinks, plenty of booze. We might be on here for three hours. Proyabe the longest podcast we ever do. But this is a light up live episode of Four of the People eighty and Sonny and Naples, says Valencia Golf Naples, I don't know. First question for you, kleeen a right, first question for you? Have you seen any snow dicks in Lubbock?
Speaker 2: What is? What does that mean exactly? You stick your You don't know the snow?
Speaker 1: No, these kids they're going outside and they're building these eight foot snow dicks with like complete veins and knots and everything. You haven't seen one of those yet. I've seen two.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I guess, I guess I haven't. That's a good idea, dude. We got we got close to seven inches of snow last week, so I mean that was that was disaster season. But we just had ice today, sliding all over the place. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we didn't have ice. We didn't have ice. We have sleet sleep which turns into ice. I don't know. I supposed to have my check right today with the FA. I was supposed to do my instrument rating check right today, which basically means if you don't know anything about aviation or you live under a rock that you take off, you put actually them right here, you put these on visual put these on. Okay, so I can't see anything but my instruments right here. When I'm flying the airplanes. You can't see outside. You can't cheat. You can kind of cheat you look up, so you're fixing your compass. But that was supposed to happen today didn't happen. Obviously, we have total ice mcgeddon season going on. There were I was watching the news this morning. There was one wreck that had twenty five cars in it on the road here in Fortwarth Texas. Today it's like all of a sudden, we get four inches of rain and people forget how to drive.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, the the biggest problem is sometimes you can't see it. Like yesterday we had a PGA meeting and I was sliding all over the place like a god dang magic show. You just can't see it. That's the problem. And then like today, so yesterday they said kids school delayed till ten. Right, So then the next part is you go at ten, Well then they at like nine fifty six, they're like no school. So I mean that's a disaster. Dude. If both parents work and everything. That sucks. Yeah, that's terrible. And then so they go So my kids go to school here like at whatever private school, but they go buy LSD so it's just easy because parents have kids in both school. They don't want, you know, one kid to stay at home, blah blah blah. So they go buy LSD. And this morning I take them to school and it starts icing right when I take them, and we're just sliding all over the place. But it already it was like seven fifty eight, so we're a host. So they were at school all day. But I already got a text today it said ten already ten am tomorrow, So probably going to be a cancelation season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they've already they've already done that in all the four wurth id today. So my kids, my kids will not be going to school tomorrow either, which I'm kind of pissed about. God, you know, I love my kids. I love all four of my children, love them to death, But man, when you're around them for forty eight hours straight and all they want to do is go drag snow in the house and then like you find snow and all of your toilet paper crumpled up in one spot and all of this is just it's just terrible. I mean, I'm sure this is no problem for aballly of you people that've been up north, but we're not used to this down here. We're not used to it's sucking all the time, and this sucks. It's terrible. We're not used to twenty seven degrees and a complete isolator. Look, I'll show look at this. You can look at my window right now. We look at that. That is not That is not what we're used to in Fort Worth, Texas. Not why we live here. We don't live here to shovel snow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, people people north like make fun of us for being total pussies when it starts snowing, But dude, we get res all over. So I grew up in San Diego when it rains, and this year is different because they've had a ton of rain. But when it rains, you have so many reres. It's insane because it doesn't rain for so long. There's so much traffic in San Diego, in LA there's so much oil and grease and gas all over the highway. So that first rain, it's like a freaking crazy slipping slide, So same deal with ice here. We don't have the machines, dude. I mean, like like Lubbick has a decent amount because they're cold. But you can't get all you can't get all that. I mean, there's there's no freaking way and people don't know how to drive in it.
Speaker 1: No they do. They freak out you panic mode. But I we just got a question on Instagram live here, am I on the bag for the buyer Nelson? And I will say I will say no, probably not. And there's a very good reason, all right, very good reason. Colleen's boss is going caddy for him. He did last year two years ago. The only reason I caddied forms because I was already there. Obviously. He plays terrible when I'm on the back. We'd had a rough, rough stretch there. No, I'm not catching to your defense. Terrible either way, terrible either way for me.
Speaker 2: Bred Hey, Hey, so Brad, I think like halfway through the first round last year, he was like, Man, if you make this thing again next year, I might just want to like party with the people. So I'm like, so, who knows? He would all know? I mean, I'm glad he got to do it. You know, I love Brad. He's my guy, and if he wants to do it, he can do it whenever the hell he wants. But he has a lot of buddies there too, like he's entertaining and like he might want to take care of them new Red Feather members DFW guys and might even have a better time at the end of the day. He wants to do whatever helps me play. Well, you know what, Like last year was cool. I was like, that was just like he was there, weird, chill. But he's gonna have a way better time betting twenty grand if I make the cut or something and watching it from the audience and not not on my bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Jared Dobbins who won the uh, he won the he won the giveaway, the subscriber giveaway for last month, the first one. He's the inaugural winner. He wanted to know just now, he wanted to know is the three is the three thirty carry gonna gonna take gonna go to the Byron Nelson too. Oh god, dude, that you got burn Alive today. Well, actually that you ripped that guy a new asshole.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, that guy said. What's what's funny is like, you think I'm smart enough to calibrate a twenty thousand dollars machine like and care where it goes. I mean, I mean that ball, that ball by might have missed the fairway by seventy yards to the left. I mean my whole thing was like, get more club hits speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, it doesn't matter where it goes, you jackassd Like, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. We're just trying to hit it three fifty. I can't fifty unless you give me two shots.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that guy's real name. He's some fricking guy with a fifty gallon drum of vasolene on his nightstand. But he's like, oh yeah, the Byron Nelson. He only averaged two ninety five off the tea. I'm like, well, they have track man now, so I mean they have doubt on every single freaking hole. It's like some holes are hitting hybrid. Craig Ranch does have a lot of drivers, but there's still three woods and hybrids on a couple. So it's like, whatever, I'm I'm tired of talking to some no talent ask clown.
Speaker 1: You know what this year you should probably just pull out the three fifty swing on every hole. Just try to lead the field of driving distance because the ship where.
Speaker 2: You finish, Yeah I might, I might get a three degree driver. So I haven't played golf in a long time since. Actually no, I played a Stancia in the TCU game. But the funniest part about uh not playing golf ever is like you really don't care, like you get into this zone. I've gotten so much work done, Like golf ticks up a lot of your day, bro a lot. And I never am a guy that spends the whole day there and drinks the whole time after the round, Like I might partake during a round, but I don't sit up at the clubhouse like with kids at home and everything. I don't do that. So but when you're we're freaking working, that's five more hours of getting dialed. Also when as cold as balls, who wants to play anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah No, there's been no desire on this end to play golf recently. But I consider myself an extremely fair weather golfer at this point in my life. And I don't know, I kind of if it's not sixty five to eighty two and sunny with no win, probably not going to be out there. Probably not going to be out there, but if it is, it is probably will be the only thing I've got this year is US up and local. So I haven't signed up yet. I don't know. I haven't even looked. I hope they're I hope by you deserted in Monroe America. Monroe, Louisiana America is back on the back on the legend this year, because man, I'd love to go back there.
Speaker 2: But hey, are you eighth? Are you a three am I a three PGA member still or not?
Speaker 1: No idea what that means.
Speaker 2: The only the only reason I ask is you can play in the NTPGA Pro Scratch with an amateur And I'm gonna see I Brad wants to play. It's not your favorite course, Merito, but it's still fine.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: I mean, not like you can win a bunch of money, but it's just it's just a fun little deal. We're just saying you can put that. You can put that on.
Speaker 1: Possibly they send me, the MTPGA sends me all kinds of emails getting me trying to get me to sign up for section events and stuff, but I just don't think I can. I'm not sure. I mean, I still have status on the on the court ferry, if you'll have it forever. I still got five stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're an A three. You're an A three then okay, yes, yeah, so you're an A three so you can go in with your amateur and kill us. I mean we're we're we're going for the fellowship, like somebody that's trying to win will bring like.
Speaker 1: Ludwig or somebody somebody Indo nineteen. He wants to know the rift between you and Colt knows what's the deal JJ and Coles.
Speaker 2: We don't really have one, Like yeah, it's it's it's fake news. I mean, I'm we're cordial to those guys. Cole Cole. Cole is a complainer and I and I have enough confidence in him where he'll be like, yeah, I'm a complainer. I bitch and moan a lot, It's fine. And then he also makes fun of people all the time. And then he's obviously an easy target to make fun of, so it just happens naturally. So when someone makes fun of you talk shit and they're an easy target to make fun of, you're going to do it back.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Stultan, I played at TC together. We're buddies. Sure he talk or whatever all the time, but it's fine. I love Stoltz. It's the same thing with Colt. Like if they want to try to play a match against us and lose their ass, that's fine game.
Speaker 1: That would be tough for them. That would be tough. They do get to play a lot more than we do. But still I think we'd be probably a minus one situation something like that against them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd still be favored. I mean, do Colts doing that's that's everything is harder than it seems, and he's doing a really good job, like big progress. You know with CBS all that. Stoltz is a good guy. Really have we We have zero serious beef at all. That's like laughable. But I'm sure there are equal guys that both of us that cold and Drew and me and you hate. We're probably on the same team way more than we're against each other.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, for the most part, you bet. I've known Colt for a long time. You've known him forever. I mean, the dude. The dude had one of the best amateur careers in the history of golf, Like Bobby Jones and Colt nos pretty much in the same sentence. And Ryan Moore, Bobby Jones, Colts and Ryan Moore. Yeah. He also made one of the worst decisions in the history of organized sports when he declined his master's invite and said, I'm going to play in a shipload of these I don't need this one. And guess what happened. He never got there. That's a pro So that was a bad deal. But Coult Noos as far as an amateur career goes, Yeah, and Bobby Jones and Ryan Moore pretty much the only and maybe Tiger maybe Tiger Woods were the only uh better amateurs than than Colt Nos. But yeah, No, Colt's a good guy. He's just a little thin skin slightly thin.
Speaker 2: Skinned, little pete fighting words kind.
Speaker 1: Of like rice paper when he gets wet. You know. Oh God says he hates both of us. He's right down the street. She'd probably just kick his ass due Polanski, You.
Speaker 2: Like this later right here, your little business thoughts on t Gate. Oh, I'm glad someone brought this up that we should have had emergency pot regardless, so I did.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember if we talked about Gillis taking a dump in that guy's locker. We know we had the cube shaving incident. That's a rivalry. I mean, if you want to, like, if you throw a tea at somebody, like I might just throw a tea at your face, and we're not even rivals. Just like it's a tea, right, Like I smoke a drive, I'll just throw it at someone, right, But like if if I was, if I took it dump in your locker, we're probably rivals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's that's a different that's a different ceiling if I finger roll a tea five yards from your foot.
Speaker 1: But you got on the basis of it. You got to understand the basis of tea gate, right, I mean, the the whole lawyer situation getting served on Christmas Eve, blah blah blah. Some are saying that, oh, it's not Patrick that's suing him, know, it's it's this other individual group that his name is on part of it. Blah blah blah. Like we don't really know, end of the day, we don't really know the whole story of the whole thing. We just know that Rory ignored Patrick. Patrick can be a complete dickhead at times, too, like we just we know they don't like each other period, which is great. It's great for golf. It's fantastic for golf. Golf hasn't had people that hated each other publicly. I can't in the last in the last twenty years, I can't really think of anyone that, you know, have come out and said, I hate this guy. You know, I don't want to Tiger Phil a little bit, a little bit, but never to where they like ignored each other. They were always cordial and but like Rory won't even look at Patrick, he won't even look in his direction, you know, and Patrick's just going going around like it's all you know, fine, you know. But so we have a little bit of delusional over here. And then he hits it in that tree, you know, the other day, and they try to identify the golf ball. He said it was his, but some people are saying it's in another tree. And it's good. It's good for the game. I like it. Like other sports. You know, the Bills play the Bills play the Bengals every year, right, it just happens there are people on that team that hate the other guys on another team. Guess what they only have to see each other once possibly twice in the playoffs every year. So like they get in fistfights, they get flags, like they start punching each other in the bottom of the pile because they hate these dudes. Right, Golf, you got to see them every week, You got to see him next week, you gott to see them the week after that. Not so much. But the Lift guys and the dam of PGA tour guys because they're not going to see each other much anymore. But when an event like this happens where they will see each other, I hope timpers flare up. I hope people get mad. It just makes it more exciting for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the craziest thing about that ed Rory stole the tournament from Reed at the end, Like those were the two guys going for the going for the title on Sunday. That's look wild, right, I mean, Patrick Reed is back. Here's here's the deal about live So say what you want. Oh, no one's going to miss them. No one's ever heard of them. There's a bunch of other people in line take their place. That's fake news because personalities sell tickets more than play So I mean, I don't want to bus drive anybody that's a great player. But imagine somebody that's top ten in the world that might not even have finished top twenty in the p IP You think they'd rather have them or Brooks, Bubba or p Read are polarizing guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly, like they got personalities. Now, you know, you got all these guys with conflicting personalities on the same tour, you're bound to have something happened, right, and that's what they one I saw today that Sebastian Munos is gone. Do you see that? Yep, Sebastian Munos is going to live as of ship as of maybe an hour ago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, a lot of a lot of these PGA tour guys are anti live. I just see that as one less guy. I gotta beat to wind the Byron Nelson.
Speaker 1: Dude, I think you're gonna beat one guy this year.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna be already beat a guy, already beat a guy tight like seven. Well, i'd be more, I mean whatever. Some and then people w D like some people were like throw it like totally mailing.
Speaker 1: It in w D. Dude, I think you're gonna beat somebody this year, it's your year. You're you're gonna You're gonna beat someone this year. I have full faith in you. This year, I think I think one guy is going to get beat by a driving range pro this year, real life Roy McAvoy is gonna come.
Speaker 2: In there and somebody like a real pro, though you're gonna beat a real pro. I think somebody I put it horrible last year. That's what my bad putty looks like. It's be one person in a tour basically. But I would have putted like I did when you cauddied for me, I would have been close to making the cut. Dude, you I had too many catastrophic things going on, But I can't complain. I couldn't complain about anybody. Justin Lower, who I played with, was T three after two rounds. So it's not like I had unfair conditions or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, No one was dragging you down. You were dragging them down.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, they both made the cut. Joseph Bramlet I played with, and he sends it. I mean, you know, it's just different. A PGA Tour event is different than anything any of our people have ever played it. Uh, yeah, for sure. But it's so. I mean, I probably practiced by drinking a thousand beers the month before while playing golf in a cart in two hours and thirty minutes maximum. And I get out there the first day and we play in five twenty.
Speaker 1: You could have played twice.
Speaker 2: What's your take on the Patrick red Tree situation? Are you fully vetted in this? You'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: No, the rules the rules official made the final call. Dude, that's it. Well, it's done.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what happened. Here's what happened though. This is why everybody's pissed. They have all these cameras. They had like a tower cam like way high. It's a dog leg right driveable, semi driveable, and there's palm trees that guard the green, so you just send it at the palm trees and hope you get through. Well, his ball and palm trees are bitches. Like if you're ever going to stick a ball in a tree, a palm tree is toward the top. So he stuck it. He hid it in the first palm tree. From their angle, there's nowhere to tell when he dropped it. He dropped it at the third palm tree. It wasn't like it was fifty yards ahead or whatever. More than anything, it was just far the right at a different angle. Okay, So apparently the spotter was like, it's in this tree. And then he listen, I'm not gonna go take a side here because he blocked me on Twitter and I don't take people's side all the time walking on Twitter. But the rules officiels said, what kind of ball are you playing? He goes, whatever, There might be twenty pro v's in therefore, I know. But he's like, I'm playing a whatever with a you know, with a freaking like whatever he does with the sh over his face or I have no idea what's on there? A huge dildo drawn on it. But the rules officials like, here it is, I see it right in the you know, right here. It's a whatever. So he drops it. I mean, what else can you do?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, dude, what do you want him to do? Climb his fat ass up into a palm tree? And and and and idea, like he couldn't climb two feet in that tree, you know, Like I like, there's no there's no way that this is going to be If it was any other player, there'd be nobody talking about it. Even in the same situation, even one back or tied for the lead, if it was shit, even a semi polarizing player like a Bubba Watson, like, even if it was him, you know, no one would say shit. It's just because it's Patrick Reid. You know, the majority of God fans are bent by the media to not like him anyway. So that's why it's a situation. I don't think as well.
Speaker 2: And the other thing that pissed everyone off, and I get this, but that's the context. So basically what happened. But when you saw the super slow mo on TV from the eagle cam, the ball went in the first tree like one thousand percent, Yeah, one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that changes things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it went into the tree. But he told the rules official what kind of ball he was playing, number or whatever the spotters thought going this tree. They looked up there, and the rules officials like, yeah, I see it, it's right there. You can drop here. So that's all right, all right, That's that's why I said it's a weird situation. The drop was technically bad, but with the information he had, blah blah blah. Listen, it's a bunch of bullshit anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well whatever, I mean. The next question is, uh, have you ever met Patrick Greed? Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I played, he was out there when I was playing. I mean, I don't know him. Well okay, oh no, so I'm lying. My first year on the PGA Tour. My first year on the PGA Tour, he Monday qualified like seven times.
Speaker 1: Oh that was your first year. Yeah, that was twenty twelve, So.
Speaker 2: That's that's when I had talked to him briefly. That was before he made it like, you know whatever, top five in the world. Shit talker type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I played with him in one of those Monday qualifiers in Greensboro that he made it through that year in twenty twelve, and his wife was caddying for him at the time, Justine, Yeah, and she like they were super nice. Justine went to LSU. She's from Baton Rouge.
Speaker 2: I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Patrick lived in Baton Rouge for a while, and that's when I met him when he was a young kid and man like I've known Patrick for so long for twenty twenty years now, like young teenagers when we met and he was he's always been a great athlete as far as you look at him now, you're like, there's no way that that dude's a good athlete. But he's great at basketball, he's good at baseball, he's good at He's good at everything he does. And he would win every He would win everything we did as kids, like individual things all the time. And you could throw, he could run, he could catch, and he's kind of fat now, But the dude's got a lot of athletic ability, all right. For one. For two, I think he gets a little bit of a bad rap, like because everybody's so inclined to hate him now because of what you're reading stuff. But if if you know this dude, sure, I mean the s the sand deal and the Bahamas a Tigers deal, a hero last year whe where it was pretty obvious that he that he moved. Okay, that that was that was he cheatd here, I think. But other than that, like all the other stuff is hearsaying for the most part, we're gonna let that go to bed. Though, yeah, Patrick reed known it forever. Actually, fun fact when I played the Masters, When I played the Masters in thirteen, I rented his parents' house in Augusta where he grew up. After he moved from Baton Rouge. He lived in Augusta. His parents' house was no more than a mile from Augusta National. I rented his parents' house and I stayed in his room. I stayed in his childhood room. How many trophies were in there? The dude, the whole thing. It was like it was like a shelf around the corners if you laid the bed, there were shelves, like three stacks of them all the way around and there it was just trophies and Patrick shrine everywhere. But they were from like, dude, they had everything. We're like six years old, all the way through college in there everywhere. And uh yeah, no, I rented Patrick Reed's childhood home when I played the Masters. But anyway, No, that's pretty much all I got about that. You got any more? You got another question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can scroll through our guy Grip says, what's up? I saw that wag you beef turkey reading? Is that from his company?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's different here, baby, middle of me company. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's he's the man. He told me. You send me some stuff. I said, bring it to a red feather when we open up. Ugliest ugliest club set up iron set up you've ever seen in a fellow pros bag where like maybe you'd see him and you were like, shit, am I playing in the pro am today? Or are we actually teeing off?
Speaker 1: Oh that's tough. I'm gonna have to think about it.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good question though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of pros that play some ugly ship though. It really is like there's a lot of guys that are bad iron players that from three to six iron, they'll play these spaceship looking things, you know, with big bats on them and a lot of loft. Who could who was doing that back when, back when I was playing, it was Guy. It would be guys that aren't playing on the PGA Tour now, obviously Bright or Guy Boros. Guy Boros had some pretty nasty looking irons. You remember those link Solution irons? You ever see those?
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean Corey Pavid back in the day with the EVA or whatever that shit was called.
Speaker 1: It was like a bag full of seven woods, but it would go from like five more, Yeah, from like seven wood to nine wood to eleven wood to thirteen wood and you're thirteen woods or six iron and this thing when you lay it on the ground. This thing looked like it looked as if it was a pitching wedge with a big ass like round back on it. So you could hit this thing from the rough. You could hit this forty degrees six iron from the rough and it would go four hundred feet in the air and it land dead's off. But the problem was the problem was if there is any wind. I mean, the damn thing was forty yards off line in a hurry. Yeah, yeah, I mean, that's there. You go.
Speaker 2: There's a couple I've seen. I mean, and he's a four worth guy and I like him. But he'll even admit that he hit shovels. He calls him shovels. Jared Turner, Remember Jared Turner's irons, his shovels. They would like in Mark Brooks the same thing, like the shovels would be at the end. But driver, I remember I was playing with Peter Lonard. Remember Peter Lonard DJ Tour winner, Like if it was blowing he might miss a million cuts. If it's blowing like forty he could win. I think he went like bay Hill or something, and I got his driver because I was playing with him. I was looking at it. I go, what the heck this? I go, what is this piece of shit? Because it was steel shafted or something, and it had so much loft. I mean, I'm not talking like a three wood. It looked like a nine wood. And I go what is this? And he goes what Like he was like stacking tilder whatever. He had so much weight on his left like one hundred and eleven percent of his weight was on his left foot, so he had so much loft on this driver that he would just stay there and just hit these low little piss missiles. I'm like, dude, if you had any speed at all and hit up on this, you're going to hit.
Speaker 1: Yourself in the chin, right. I mean it was the craziest club I've ever eight degrees. You know you have to use a nine one as driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's anti track man, Like track Man would like die in a freaking fire and go to hell if it saw this club, There's no way it could be optimized. But he loved it. He like hit down on this thing, and I was like, shit, bro, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You remember Roco Mediate's clubs when he played Tiger in the US Open. Yeah, Roccos clubs in that two thousand and eight Open at Torret Pines were bad. Those were bad. Those were they had like four or five degrees of offset and he was doing that. You know, Rocco is one of those guys that would basically move his entire weight to his right side. I mean, honestly, I think if you pushed him with your pinky finger when he was completely at his backswing, you could push him over from the front and then he just just go right into it on the front side. But those clubs he played were terrible in those two thousand and eight US Open. They look like the rental racket Lahitas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he's ever made a divot in his life. Like if I had, if someone said someone's going to hit a full sand wedge into the wind and they're going to hit it off your face, I would pick Rocco because it would be all ball like. It would just be like he's like the opposite PD Season, Like he's just like sweet Central.
Speaker 1: He is not a digger. He didn't never have made a divot in his entire life.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, no, Like you wouldn't even need a superintendent if it was all rock commediates at your club. It would just be like playing on a carpet the whole entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might as well just just go grab that, you know, a two foot piece of carpet and throw it down and hit it off that every time, because he's not making a tivot. Biggest money games you've played, that's a good one. Biggest money games you've ever played.
Speaker 2: Well, except for when you and I played in Midland in that big one. I don't know, dude, I've played like a consistent game. That's some consistent I played like five hundred dollars Nassaus like a couple of times. Yeah, but that's not what I play every time, right, But like the Midland one we played, we played more than that. Where where I lose more than I when I played five hundred dollars Nasaus is is wolf for some bullshit, like where it'll be. It'll start off not really four to six, but maybe like maybe it starts off at a twelve or something, and it's you know, sixty eighty or sixty hundred or whatever the ratio is the last few holes and then double birdie and all this other crap, and then it's just like, that's where I've got pegged because I live in Lubbock and people are just as well. Well, sometimes these are good players, but they just assume I'm going to help. So I'll be on the two man team, which is usually a bad deal in Wolf. So the guy that's playing like shit will pick me on a horrible hole with no strategy, assuming I'm going to do the best, and I'll just get dotted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the resteal or not the resteal? Where do we play that Midland deal at that was a ranch land, that was hill that was easily yeah, because we put up We put up five or six thousand bucks each to play in that, I remember.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that was bigger money than that.
Speaker 1: That was like yeah, yeah. Anyway, some Mexican dude comes out of a bush and hands me a seven to eleven sack with eighty thousand dollars cashing it and then he just drives off. I'm like, well, all right, let's let's just go have a day, Colleen. What are we going to do. We're supposed to drive to San Antonio after this, and we've got more money in our truck than our trucks are worth. So yeah, I ended up carrying my pistol in my bag for the entire Monday qualifier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a gun.
Speaker 1: You had it stashed in your ass crack or something. No, No, I don't remember where you put it.
Speaker 2: Might be the only guy to make it through a Monday shooter with ten grand in their bad cats.
Speaker 1: But it was Yeah, he just had it on you. No, it's way moreland ten. It was way well ten.
Speaker 2: No, it was way more than ten. But in my if my car brod broke into I left like twenty grand in my car my truck, and then I put ten grand in my ten grand in my golf bag, just so if I like got robbed. That happens all the time in Monday qualifiers. I played California one time, dude stealing TrackMan's I was like, man, if I get pepper, can you imagine like back to back trucks with you and me parks and there's like there's like fifty grand. The guy's like, this is the best of my life, So raindown cash cash. The guy's looking for, like to steal a golf club or a putter or something, and he finds fifty grand cash.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, you're right. I mean honestly, like, I'm surprised we didn't have a tail. But no one, no one at ranch Land that day cared. I mean we were. We walked in the clubhouse after we were done that we've already got our money, and we walk in there and this I mean Ranchland Hills. If you're listening from all over the country, Rancelin Hills in Midland, Texas. I mean, there's not much grass on this golf course. But we walked in to this place and it looks like like, you know, they got vending machines for chips and stuff. It's not like, yeah, well it's big money place, big money place, but you would never expect it. It's perfect, perfect place to gamble. So anyway, we walk in and they have this little men's grill area and we can hear it from one hundred yards away. We're driving up after watching an E nine with a couple of our buddies. We're driving up. We hear all this hooting and hollering, like what the hell's going on in the men's grill. So we drive up there and there's probably I don't know, fifty eighty people eighty guys around this one table and Jason Terry, you know, played for the Dallas Mavericks forever. Jason Terry is shooting dice against this other Midland dude for cash. And I mean there is tens of thousands of dollars changing hands every roll and me and Coleen we look at it. It's like, we're gonna be fine. Now. Ain't nobody targeting us anymore? Because someone came in there and wanted to rob somebody, it wasn't going to be us.
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, they're just shooting dice. Remember that cold front came in and they had like a flip over rubber may table with eight hundred thousand cash on it, and a wind windstorm comes and forty grand is just blowing in the wind.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It looked like one of those movies where someone throws it out of an airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And no one was even They were like slow rolling, chasing after it. On cares like we'll have a day. Our guy, Grip says the difference. MCC and Ranchling are both blue jean places, but MCC requires no rips in your jeans.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I love it.
Speaker 2: P D's a ranching guy. He rips his jeans. He got kicked off. Maybe for that. Someone said, do we play in the quarter century? No, we don't. You got to be an amateur, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is tough because that would be really fun if they like, yeah, you know, pros in there. I mean they can't. They should, they can't, but I think you should be allowed to be in there if you have a handicap, like even if you're a pro, like I carry a handicap. I don't know if you do or not, but I carry it.
Speaker 2: But it just doesn't matter because it's all stroke. It's there's no net, it's all gross anyway.
Speaker 1: But they make up for with how much your team goes for, right. I mean, so you know we're going to sell for thirty percent of the pot, right, So if we don't win, whoever owns us gets our asses kicked. You know, if I own myself, I get my ass kicked. Right. So it's a big risk for a pro to play in that even if you even if you don't play that great, right, you have to have to play good.
Speaker 2: A lot of shit. Yeah, heeting out talk a lot of shit, but we're not going to buy ourselves in that tournament. Fuck absolutely, Probably like four hundred grand or some shit I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: O God, what's up for the people? Fam. We're super excited to have Gooder Sunglasses as a sponsor for the entire year. Gooder Sunglasses every pair of twenty five to thirty five buckstive on polarized and they make great golf specific lenses. They make brighter lenses. They make a dark lens called back nine Blackout. That's my favorite for multiple reasons. So go ahead and head to www dot goodr dot com. Insert code FTP fifteen. That'll get you a nice little discount. Also, free returns within thirty days, one year warranty, free shipping over fifty bucks. So go ahead, get yourself a couple pair of goods and have a day. Hey guys, we all know golf is hard, but looking good on the course definitely doesn't have to be. Our guys that Live Forever Golf promote a comfortable lifestyle on and off the golf course. They've got Polos golf shorts, five pocket performance pants, out of wear activewear, bunch of cool T shirts, a bunch of cool hats. You can go to Live Forever golf dot com and remember remember it's for the player, not the game. So use code nails twenty to get yourself twenty percent off live forever golf dot com their nails. Check them out. Anyway, what do we got? The other guy that's nails is uh Max Homa. He's the top He's top five player in the world pretty much.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to see these questions that are coming through here.
Speaker 2: Daniella yakabelly would do for ten stacked. I forgot what she said. What you say, make out with the dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it was lesbian ship. It was uh yeah, yeah, I think it was a bunch of lesbian stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah she is funny. Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Like she she wanted her wives on the pods. She wanted us oftener. She said, it's like you ugly, you too ugly fuckers. Let me see your wives.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't blame I don't blame you. There all right, slash there you go? Yeah, perfect, that's it.
Speaker 2: You order new sticks for the year you playing old stuff. How's he still hook you up?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah yeah, I've got I've got the stealth. I've got the stealth too. On the way, I just asked for it. He said yes, because Taylor made's just the greatest. I've got Stratton, Haley wedges. I've got Taylor May golf ball TP five. I let you, boy, what else do I got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody just asks about Stratton he makes great wedges. He did strap no something? No, No, he did heat he didn't. Somebody on the comments did.
Speaker 1: Someone of a pd' is still playing golf? Yes, I play golf. We just talked about this. I play golf. If it's sixty five two with no wind in Sonny, I'll play golf. I will play golf. I like golf. People think I don't like golf. I like golf. I like playing golf. I like enjoy playing golf. The thing is, I have four children five and under. For one two, I'm in the middle of being a flight school for three for three. I don't practice anymore. So when I do play, I get in and get out and it has to be good weather. So the combination of all of that leads me to about twelve rounds a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you know who the MVP for the last few days is, our guy, Garrett. Hold here a red feather. We're so cold like wind chill like in the Z in the single digits, and they're putting in a wet well that's going to tie a creek together, but shind one of the holes in front of eighteen by the clubhouse first t back into another take. So they've been out there all day doing that. MVP the Red Feathers. We're getting ready so we can finish. But yeah, got to have a hell of a little creek going through there.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd like to give a little plug here to Aven Zada. I don't know if our listeners, you know, I don't know where they're from.
Speaker 2: Here comes free memberships.
Speaker 1: No, look though, look I mean we have plugged Red Feather for two years on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Because we have a connection to the place.
Speaker 1: Right. Sure, but this is JJ Henry's all right, you're JJ, Colleen, but this is a this is another TCU guy, right. We have a strong following from JJ Henry Bubba Van Jim like LSU guy who's designing the golf course was a Nicholas guy right here. Well it's kind of right here south fort Worth. But anyway, think you did the course I'm going to next week. Yeah, he's a great he's a great architect, great architect, Avin Zadez breaking. They already broke ground. They broke around like I think about a month ago. And it's a new private club here in South Fort Worth. Gonna be awesome. It's like a ranch Escondido Vaccaro kind of all in one situation, but it's in Alito School district. Like you just drive your golf cart all over the place, get your groceries, go to the first tea practice, you're whatever, go to driving range, doesn't matter. TCU facility were amorved to be there too. So anyway, I think it's cool. I think it's super cool. I'm going to go right around it next week with Henryovan.
Speaker 2: We don't really I mean, Mira Vista is a residential community there, but that'll be cool man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Where Mira Vista went wrong. Where they went wrong and they're bylaws is the club and the homeowners are separate entities, right, so if one does poorly, the other one can't back them up. So what they should have done. They have a thousand houses in there, thousand and them joined rat Yeah day one. If you want to be in here, you at least be a social member. That's what evans I is doing. That's with all these clubtues. But the golf course is broke and the HAA is rich at Mira Vesta, So you know, they could emerge them and been fine, but you know, here we are thirty years later and they can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: So I doubt any courses are broke right now there. Maybe they're high, but maybe back in the day. Yeah, well the other a course like that and whatever. It's fun. But also when you have a place where it's residential first and then golf, if you wanted to change or lengthen or whatever, you have no room. There's one called lake Ridge across the street from my house here in Lubbock, building like the eighties. Well shit, like it's home home, and then you cross this walk across the street. I mean, imagine, let's say Mira Vista seventy thousand to joint. Imagine Mirra Vista with no hills, with the initiation sixty nine thousand dollars less. That's basically lake Ridge across the street. But same deal. There's no room to maneuver. So you can improve grass conditions, irrigation, but it's hard to redo stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. What else we got.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. You want need to look? Am I doing any more Monday qualifiers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not. Don't even want to. If somebody, somebody put fifty thousand in my account and said you're do every Monday qualifier, I'd.
Speaker 1: Say, kiss my ass.
Speaker 2: What's your wiring info? I'm sending it right back, and then I'm keeping a thousand bucks. I'm taking my wife out to a nice steak dinner.
Speaker 1: What hey? What if Live? All right? What if Live had Monday qualifiers for four spots every week? Would you play?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 1: I would? Why not?
Speaker 2: I would because I can't. I don't have time to do that shit. If there was one in Luvick, I would do it.
Speaker 1: How'd you have time last year? Without? This year?
Speaker 2: I didn't do any last year?
Speaker 1: Well when was that zero? Two years ago?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, jesus, it's been two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I said I haven't played. I did a US Open qualifier last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I'll do too, I guess.
Speaker 2: And I did our section stuff. I mean our section stuff is Monday Tuesday in a cart Okay, yeah, so what four times? Got a real job, real job, guy, big job? I mean so if I made a special trip from Iowa. Do you all play golf with me? I don't know, man, I can't commit to anything if I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Not if it's like this outside Repisado, thoughts Ondo mL M two coming out.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Oh Rahapsodo is that a launch monitor? I don't know, man, sounds like a song. I thought it was tequila, Repisado's tequila. I guess people invite us to play golf, Pete and I are. I mean it would have to be at Gusta National seventy two degrees seventy two degrees with a PJ for us to do it, like no offense. But we're not. We're more we're more unmotivated than we are, like haters and don't like you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I might I might have picked my kids from school up that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might have to. It's gonna have to be like a Monday Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna need Jeff Knox too, by the way, join us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well whoever it is, honestly, but anyway, I think uh, I think no, no, this week's pebble. I thought it was wasted management.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got to talk about the tour event this week, so forty. I don't know who's playing. We've got PGA Tour Golf this week. Have a day, all right, Tom Hogs playing, he's defending brind of the pod HOGI do you see you guy? Your boy?
Speaker 2: I like HOGI I like Hog for Hogy to defense yea. I'd have to see who's on the list, because I don't really care look at it.
Speaker 1: But I saw the betting odds and HOGI was fourth, like it was Hogy Maverick McNeely was fifth, and Joel Damon was sixth, And I was in the back of my head, I'm like, all right, I like I like Joel Damon, I like Tom Hogy. But man, if those are your four through sixth on your favorites, you might have a little bit of a problem on your start.
Speaker 2: Well, no one's no one's playing. No one's playing this.
Speaker 1: No, I know that, And that's been the case forever. It's been the case. No, not really, Yes it has. Yes, this event always goes deep. There's guys that come from their coffin and the field is huge. Yeah, it's a big field. There's three courses. Yeah, that's it happens every year. But still you got Greg Chalmers playing in this this event. You got you know, a friend of the pot, Grayson Murray. Grayson Murray doesn't have tour status anymore. He's a former winner pass champion status, but he's playing, you know, like they're they're pulling guys from their couches that you know, may or made their golf ball.
Speaker 2: And a couple in a tour event.
Speaker 1: I'll go, sure, but my point is the favorites aren't there anymore like it used to get Tiger. This was my first event on tour. The Pebble Beach event was my very first event. I got a sponsor invite. I'll never forget I walked right past Tiger Woods. I almost shit myself because I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing him in real life. And then like bumping bumping elbows with him in the tent of the players dining. And but now like you don't have the stars playing there, Speed's playing there because he's an AT and T guy. But that's it, that's it, that's all they got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you're right. Years past, it's been a little better than it started getting.
Speaker 1: Worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Next week is the first super event. That's why no one's playing. They're playing for Infinity money in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Which I don't really like. Like you shouldn't have a hierarchy of PGA tour events, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's why they hate it. That's why the tour events hate it. The Byron Nelson has been around or not, well, it has been around for a long time, but I mean the being whatever, the Crosby whatever, the hell, what's the What's why am I drawing a blank pump? That's pum springs, okay, but what was Pebble the clam bake whatever it used to be called. It's been around forever and now you know it's just a second secondary event. I loved it. I thought it was fun as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good and they treated you good, and I mean we're talking about okay, So we say the purse is small. The purse is still seven and a half million dollars, which is way bigger than it used to be. Like when I was playing, when Colleen was planned, I mean that was only shit. I played my last Pebble Beach six years ago. Wasn't that long ago? And now the purse is two million dollars more but everybody writes it off as a bullshit event because they've got a twenty million dollar person next week in Phoenix, and they should and they should have a twenty million dollar person Phoenix because that it's one of their marquee events. And you saw it. You saw today that Davis Thompson pulled out of Pebble Beach because of that. And he's played four straight weeks. He was he was playing Pebble and then he got a sponsor invite today last minute to Phoenix, so he pulled out a pebble, which hurts the field in pebble. It's terrible, Like I don't really I don't really agree with that. You know, I know you've played four weeks in a row. That sucks. I did that too, It's terrible. I got decuted on the fifth week because I went out and partied in Hollywood too late. But you just you just got to suck it up and play, like even if you don't want to be there, you got next week. Like it's just hurting Pebble Beach, and Pebble Beach is going to go away if this keeps happening, like if well maybe if speed if Speith is the only name in the tournament and they got nothing but CODs and past champions. Yeah, and Larry Fitzgerald. Thank no.
Speaker 2: Here here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The deal.
Speaker 2: The whole West Coast on the PGA Tour is nails golf. Like you can play some average ones on the East Coast swing, maybe Florida. The whole West Coast is good. Like the worst course is Phoenix, and that's the biggest purse. It's not a bad per not a bad purse. It's the most fun tournament. But like if you were looking at course architecture and all that crap, which means it's great, because that's still a great event. Guys aren't gonna skip it, especially this year. So the whole West Coast is good. Yeah, Tory Pines is good. It's hard. Why why y Colo or not? What's Wyleye is good? Pebble Beach is good. Obviously goes without saying. Riviera is Goodalm Springs sucks. That's a shoot Springs. The guys just love it because it's nice and it's easy. Yeah, weather's good. Well, I got an FTP quick address me getting roasted by cubicles. Shit a good FTP question, someone said, And this is true because guys might be thinking about this, is it worth paying to play Pebble Beach if you have never done it for six hundred and fifty bucks or what?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I think it's all dependent on the weather. I think if the weather's not horrible, if it's not horrible, by horrible, I mean thirty five miles on our wins and fifty degrees if it's not that and it's twenty mile on our wins and it's seventy. Yeah, absolutely it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you think. Here's my take. So I went there, We did my cousin's bachelor party, and we went there, and it was still expensive to play. But I have there are plenty of shitty three to five hundred dollars resort courses all around the United States that are not that good. And if Pebble is six seven hundred dollars and you're going to play it once in your life, a top five course in the world, even if it's not a perfect you don't want to play where you're hitting driver on number seven's. I mean, you know, the weather's there is not always great, but to play it once, it's more than worth it, especially because you can play Spyglass, which is a phenomenal course. You can play Pebble once, you'll remember for the rest of your life. All these other shit courses that are three to five hundred you don't want to ever play it again after you go, So I would say one hundred percent. And there's other good munis and other ones, but like how that be your day? Like this is my this is my freaking day. If you pay, if your local course is one hundred bucks or fifty bucks, you play it six times, twelve times, and you were saving money, Go out there, play this once. It'll be worth it. Don't play it ten times. But it's a dude, just the views itself, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean the golf golf is getting out of control anyway. It costs these days. Anyway. You know Colonial here in Fort Worth. Colonial hosts a PGA Tour event, famous golf course whatever. But if you want to play Colonial as a guest, two hundred and fifty dollars on the weekend, like two hundred and fifty dollars and you're probably playing in six hours. Like if you're going to do that, go play Pebble Beach for seven hundred you know, pay the extra five hundred dollars, go play there. You know, it's Pebble Beach is worth it. It's worth it, unless unless it's just a miserable experience where your your fingers are numb and you're you're just not having fun. Like, unless it's unbearass's just bad luck. That's just bad luck because you have to, like, even if it's blowing twenty five thirty and you're hitting six iron on seven, just go play Pebble Beach. But yeah, unless the con unless the waves are coming up over the green or or something ridiculous, you got to do it. Yeah, that's a good question though. I really like that question. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean three to three to three to tenant Pebble is the best stretch of golf in the world. I don't really know how it can get better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, like in the whole Augustine National all that shit, that's the best stretch of golf. Yeah, in the world.
Speaker 1: Other than that Devil's really not that great. Yeah, I mean, no other than that, I don't think that was that cool. I really don't. Other than that stretch eighteen s cool, But the other holes are that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of good holes, though, that's a lot of good holes. Seventeen's good. Yeah, Valley, Yeah, yeah, Poppy Hills. There's a bunch of others. The Tiger design a part three course. He redesigned it. They've had one forever called Peter Hay and he redid it. Yeah, Pete, what's your favorite bottle of Blandon's. I don't really know that much about Bland's.
Speaker 1: Oh that's tough. I had a twenty fourteen straight from the barrel that I liked. With one solid ice cube, it was very good. It's kind of hot, but with one ice cube it was fantastic. It's gone now, it's finished, but it was very good. I also have a bottle of gold. Well, here he goes.
Speaker 2: Look what you guys did?
Speaker 1: Look at this? Look at this? All right, here we go. This was my second favorite. I don't know what happened to the to the to the to the other one, but this was a Halloween bottle in twenty sixteen. And this bottle of Blands this Bland's Gold in twenty sixteen. It was yeah, it was ten thirty one sixteen. This was a damn good bottle of bourbon. That's why I kept it. It's the only empty one. I kept the other one. Yeah, it's not true. I actually have kept two of them. I use them. I fill them with listerine. Fill these things with listerine. Then put those little mouth wash cups next to my sinks. Makes a damn good little party treat for everybody there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: When it's cold, I drink way more whiskey. Dude, I just like t X. It's a little sweet, though I can see why people don't like don't like it. They make a Bourbon two or whatever. It's a little sweet, but it's Yeah, but the TX whiskey is great.
Speaker 1: It's great. Yeah, and you put it. You made a snow cone the other day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually was intoxicated because I screwed up the first video. But I didn't want to waste the booze. But I already put a little mixer in it, so I had to drink both of them. Oh good, it's probably half a bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good good. All right, we got to talk for one more then we'll roll out. That'll be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then we're out of here. So the ice uh oh, I'll I'll let you answer this, This is good. This is a little Texas base people talking about golf, quality of golf courses. What is it the best course? And I guess you can say shady what's the best course in df Dove.
Speaker 1: God, it's gonna it's gonna hurt to say this, because it's it's true. I mean it really, it is the best golf course if we're going on golf course alone, as far as playability for everybody, tea box's length.
Speaker 2: Now just your favorite course. Oh that's a good course though too.
Speaker 1: I mean you know where I was going with that. I was going to Colonial, say Colonial, I was going to say Colonial, but my favorite course of Shady Oaks. I mean I would have joined Colonial. Had I liked Colonial better than Shady as a whole experience, I would have joined there. But I joined Shady Oaks because the entire experience, from the locker room to the Little nine, to the nineteenth hole, to the golf course itself, to the membership, no tea times, not many rules, go play a twenty some on the little nine, have drinks delivered to you. The experience of Shady Oaks is why I joined Shady Oaks. But I think in my opinion. I think you probably agree with me. The best golf course in the metriplex as far as difficulty, shot quality, everyone can play, it's probably Colonial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was actually and I was gonna say Dallas National. I really like Dallas National. It's really hilly, it's great condition, It's like you're playing in canyons. I mean, I know it's the highest rate of course always in DFW, so it's easy to say that. But Dallas National is awesome, perfect bent grass greens. I'm looking forward where we have a section event there. The new Frisco courses are probably pretty good PJ. Frisco. We'll see how those iron out. But I mean, I think Dallas National is I was a member of Colonial. I love for Worth courses. I've never played Pres and Trail. You said it's more about the experience there, but Dallas National is hard to beat.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then there's there's an honorable mention category. You know, it's just just came to my head. Honorable mentioned category. Robert tren Jones course right here in Forward, Texas, originally North, originally North, I think richly North if they had I mean, it's great right now as it is if you went around there and you added three hundred yards originally north, it would be a damn good golf course. Yeah, but thirty years ago when it was Bill, I think they were far ahead of their time. On Richly, I love riginally North.
Speaker 2: Just make the par five's there, part four's and it's shit. That's about right.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it, and that's it. We've done it. We've had our first Wive for the People podcast. If you listen, why do you listen tonight? You probably don't want to listen to this again, but that's why we do it. We had a bunch of live questions. We appreciate all of you. Clean you got any last words?
Speaker 2: Now that's it. We'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 1: Peace,