Speaker 1: I mean, see which Lowry agrees. I don't know. I know it sounds insensitive because he's one of my best friends and I love him dearly. But you can't allow mom Donnie to give you a heart attack. You're a loser. No, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, that's not winning getting heart attacks because the mom dom mey. That's definitely not winning.
Speaker 1: Right, the best, Right, we wish him the best, but Mam Donnie's got to get the heart attack. Not not Libato, right, you said it, You said it. No, I did say it. I say a lot of stuff that people won't say, but they all agree, just to ask your Fox News viewers. Anyway, let's get to this primary day yesterday. You know, I don't want to start with Osai yet everybody's starting with him. I got to start with this psycho, this lady Hung, who is uh, in all likelihood gonna be the next governor in Wisconsin. She's dsay. She also said that America should cancel Thanksgiving. Now she's kind of gone back on, not just a little bit the last couple of weeks, but she did say that. So we talk about all these dangerous condidates, it's what about this lady Hang in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's among the craziest, if not the craziest. And the thing that's most disturbing about her said, you can look at mom Donnie, and he's charming. Right, he has a thousand lots smile. Trump likes him, you know.
Speaker 1: People like him Trump Trump. Trump didn't like him so much yesterday. Did you hear Trump yesterday?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Let's play this quickly for Lowry. This made me happy because you know, I've been very frustrated with Trump and I've sent them a million messages to stop it. Stop it, President Trump. So before we say he likes him, because his family members tell me he doesn't, He's just playing a game. Here was Trump on Mam Donnie yesterday. Cut one.
Speaker 3: Look, the Mandai thing is, it's a disaster waiting to happen. We can't have a communist in judge of a great supposedly free enterprise is kind of a representative city. So I think it's if you have a communist may I think it's going to be very tough for him and for the city.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think it's a shame that that particular man is endorsing him and very friendly with him. You can see there's a relationshship.
Speaker 1: He blew up the.
Speaker 3: World Trade Center right in the man you're talking about blow up the World tender and he's friends with Vandi.
Speaker 1: Well, there it is. He took him out on two fronts, called them a communist hanging out with a cleric that was a co conspirator in the World Trade Center bombing. So maybe Trump is finally starting to come along. Maybe, but continue your point on Hun. I couldn't wait to play that Trump stuff.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, that's much better from Trump. But the fact is, Mom Dommie is a charming, charismatic guy, right, Hong is not. Hong is like the person you meet at the public library using the computer in the middle of the day who's socially maladjusted and a soft talker. There's nothing charming about her at all. Has zero political skills. So it's that's what makes it so disturbing. It's her beliefs that are alluring to democrats, and they are crazy. They're based on a fundamental critique of America. I'm sorry, if you don't like Thanksgiving, you don't like a mayor America. Right, it's our national festival where we're grateful for this country. It has no ideological element whatsoever unless you're a crazy person, and she's crazy. And she's leading in the polls by twenty points. Now, maybe that means less than we think it does, because L. Sied might pull it out in Michigan there and he was leading by double digits and he's going to win by a point if he pulls it out. So maybe the establishment Democrats have more hope in Wisconsin. But they're definitely on the run in the tirety of the country and not willing to stand up for themselves. I mean, Chuck Schumer, for instance, been pathetic.
Speaker 1: Pathetic, they all are. And she is gonna win. She's up by twenty, she's still up by twenty. El Sayed is gonna win. He's up by three. NBC News already said he won. Everybody else is slow to react. I mean, she made it closer, Hayley Stevens, and we thought, but he's going to win. And you talk about mom Donnie. I watched this guy. He's Mom Donnie. He looks like him, he sounds like him. He talks about party unity. He mashed Trump last night in a very short speech. I mean, really, what is the difference between L. Sayed. They both hate Israel, they both hate the Jews, they both hate Babe. What is the difference between El Sayed and Mamdani.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no ideological difference, but I do think Mamdami is more talented than El Sayed, who has more of a edge to him. And the key difference. Sayed is not running in New York City. He's running in a purplish state, and he has a real competitive race on his hands. And this instantly makes Michigan the most likely pick up for Republicans on the Senate map. And if they can get Michigan, the map almost becomes impossible for Democrats. So this is a hugely risky choice besides being a mortally defective one by the Democrats in Michigan.
Speaker 1: So just help me out here, then, So you're saying that El Sayed wins, okay, and he moves away from the moderate Democrats. This is good for Republicans come November.
Speaker 2: It's certainly good for their chances. Rogers has now a much better chance of winning than he did against Stevens, and if Republicans just pick up one seat, Democrats almost have to sweep these red states Texas, Iowa, Alaska, Ohio and maybe they can, you know, maybe it's the year everything will tilt their way. But it gets a lot harder.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Rich an armed California man was at Trump International Golf Club yesterday and he had a lot of weapons, a lot of ammunition, much more than the guy on the golf course, much more than the guy who tried to run through security at the hotel, even more than crooks. This guy from California was loaded magazines, and he had all kinds of stuff in his body, in his car, in his house, and there he was at the Trump National Golf Club. But how was he doing there? I don't mean there's any doubt he was, you know, kind of scout in the place this soon when he got his best shot at the president. So it looks like at least here we go again.
Speaker 2: No, it does. Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Need to know more. But as we talked talked about a week or two ago, they're coming for him. They want to kill him. They think he's the American Hitler, and this will be a thread I think against him the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, Rich Lowry, the amazing editor of National Review, one of my favorite people. I'm not asking you what you think is going to happen. We all agree that he's going to be there. What I want from you is what would you like to see? So I've been at the very very forefront of trying to keep Mam Donnie away from the Freedom Tower that sacred soil. At nine to eleven, I had Giovanni Galante on this show over a week ago he started the petition. Galante called my show that morning he had fourteen thousand signaturists. Now he's got eighty one thousand, okay, And I play his cuts almost every day. And today the head of the Catholic League, Bill Donnihue, who just wrote a six page letter begging Mam Donnie not to come. He's going to join me live coming up in about forty five minutes. I am proud to say I've been at the front of this ever since the life with you know what? Have you listened every day? Do you like me? Hope he doesn't show. I know you think he will, so do why But if he had any heart, do you hope he makes a decision not to show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just say, look, I understand that these are people a grieving over this terrible attack. I don't want to call them, cause them any adjuita whatsoever. I think they're wrong about me. I hate terrorism, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. But out of respect for them, difference for them, I'm going to take a powder on this. That's what he should do. But he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not. What do you think about the whole Fauci mess? It was a mess. I mean, I think my favorite part was Aaron Rodgers. In fact, let me play this for you, Rich, I gotta play the Trump cut. You'll enjoy this too. This is Pittsburgh steal a quarterback in his last season, on the way of the Hall of Fame. Pittsburgh still a quarterback. Aaron Rodgers on with Pat McAfee courtesy of ESPN, and then Clay Travis, who's going to join me coming up this morning at nine point thirty, is on with Stuve Varney. Go to see you, Fox News. So lewis gonna play in succession cuts eight and nine, But Rich them we'll get Witch's thoughts.
Speaker 4: You've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey, have another year. Mike McCarthy being here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season? Like that's a real thing, it feels like, cause is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: How do you kind of view this year verse? Maybe the years of the past.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna plead the fifth okay, like like that absolute coward Tony? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: One hundred and eleven.
Speaker 6: You got a.
Speaker 5: Pardon and you're and you pleaded over one hundred times.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the White House. What are you scared of, Tony? I thought you were the science.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Several athletes like Aaron Rodgers were ripped for questioning draconian lockdown missions. Do you think they've been vindicated? Yes?
Speaker 6: One billion percent they've been vindicated, Stu, thanks for having me. I think think you can put Aaron Rodgers, props to him. I think you could put Novak Djokovic in that mix, and I think you can put Kyrie Irving in that mix. Three different sports, three different athletes who recognize that mandating the COVID shot made no sense, who spoke out against it, and who were savaged by sports media. Anyone who refused to get the COVID shot was ridiculed to the high heavens that I think they have all been vindicated. And unless you're watching me right now and you're on your eighteenth or nineteenth COVID booster, I wish you would take the virus more seriously.
Speaker 1: I love Klay Travis again, he's coming on this morning. I had Stephen A. Smith, I'm dumping names all morning long on this show two days ago. But look is this Monday morning quarterback? Was Klay Travis right?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's totally right. I think that the shot did a lot of good for elderly and vulnerable people. They should have gotten it and gotten their eighteen boosters whatever it was. But the idea that was mandated for everyone, and the idea that young, healthy males competing at top level athletics needed to get a COVID shot and had to be shamed or excluded for the country they didn't, was crazy. It was insane. And this is a theme of the Fauci disgrace is that they never let us in on any of the nuances or doubts about anything right. They wanted to portray total certainty, even if they knew it was wrong in order to exercise social control and get people to do what they want. So they talked. You had a little nuance about the shots. You know, some people at the margins wouldn't get the shots, and that was terrible. So she had to lie. And these guys were right. They were totally right. Irving couldn't play basketball, right, and.
Speaker 1: Oh he couldn't. He couldn't play home games, but he could play on the road, right, right. I mean, it's nonsense. You know why I had Bobby Kennedy on the show too this week. I'm really dropping them, and he talked about specifically little kids. Because if you saw that interview where Dana Bansh CNN just embarrassed herself. She was really pathetic. I'm sorry she was okay, she had no facts. She started talking about studies. She can she has studies. She's read studies where the COVID shots helped children. That's a lie, Rich, That's a flat out lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean one of the things we were so lucky about with the pandemic. It didn't affect children, right, Nope, but we mask children forever, even though that the mass made zero difference. You had people who were talking seriously about mandating shots for kids. It was just insand we.
Speaker 1: Did keep him out of school. We created a whole generation of morons to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, idiocy and and fou. She says, Oh, I had nothing to do with that. Then you read the diary, He's like, oh wow, build a Bossie really liked all my TV appearances and talk to me. Is going to shut down the school.
Speaker 1: Jim and Gavin Newsonim, I know, I mean, give me a breath. One last thing. Clay is going to talk about that today too. But he's also talking about this city. Put together this deal. Rich, you'll love this. They're a great sports guy. So he's putting up ten million dollars And don't ask me how he has it. I have no idea, Okay, but he has it. He's putting up ten million dollars. He won the w NBA Champs, the Las Vegas Aces to take on any high school state senior basketball championship team. If the boys win that high school team, he'll give that team two million dollars. If the WNBA Champs win, he'll give them ten million. This is his way of proving that a high school boy is still better at sports than a pro female. It sounds crazy, but it's not.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts as absolutely brilliant. He's absolutely right. The women's national soccer team lost to a high school team a couple of years ago. I think five to two. Of course they get smoked. It doesn't mean it's nothing against the women. They're just women and guys are different. Right, And that you have a basketball league that has a W in front of it because it's for women, Because if it weren't, it wasn't for women, they'd all be, you know, watching it on TV as so of the you know, as high school kids played in that league. High school boys. It's crazy, and it's because they're they're woke and they can't acknowledge the truth. And they hate Sophie Cunningham because she's feminine and pretty and speaking the truth.
Speaker 1: On this it's straight. She's also straight, she likes boys. Anyway, you're amazing, what a great appearance. Take this appearance. Now, look at these seven different things you covered, and compare that with Megan Kelly. I'm saying, Rich Lowry really on one of my favorite people. I love you, Thank you so much, Jackson. All right, Rich Rich Lowry, Right, there the editor of the National Review. He is great. Every week we covered about eighty different topics right there.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the morning weekday mornings.
Speaker 1: It's six.
Speaker 7: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 7: On all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here.