Speaker 1: Why is one rookie all of a sudden dropping in big gorilla drafts, What sleeper is on a new team that might have top five FFPC upside at his position? And what's the best way to build a million dollar winning FFPC team? Plus the thirteen time league champ Don Talby hangs out with us to break down his big gubrilla draft from last Friday, and a ton more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Extra Reps starts right now. It's down the pressure.
Speaker 2: Broadcast live in horror rau the world.
Speaker 1: You are now.
Speaker 2: Watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the High.
Speaker 2: Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts Eric Balkman and Farrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob greens Exelt, Salutations to all of you ballcolics, and for Eli X. This is the latest episode of hsff OWER Extra Reps. Presented by my FFPC dot com. I'm here slightly above Average host Eric Balkman, and my co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football One, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight show, We're gonna talk about everything we didn't get to with this past Wednesday. Plus we sit down with the thirteen time f FPC League winner Don Tolby to talk about his big Euilla Draft that we covered live on this channel this past Friday night. If you want to connect with us on X you can do so at HSFF hour. I'm at Eric Balkman. You may know me from the Road of High Stakes Loan on the f FPC inside our access show the Fantasy Football Players Championship with the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour as well. Learn more about Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com, post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com, slash HSFF our email the show at High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, send them in down We'll try to get to our all the chat room questions, all the tweets, all the X posts, everything going on Thanks to our audio engineering, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and my mutual friend, our mutual friend Rob. I want to bring on our guest and our co host in a little bit, but before I do, I want to mention that the FFPC Big Gorilla is going hard throughout the weekend three undre and fifty bucks to enter million dollar Grand Prize. You're going to have fifty dollars off each additional team that are not each additional team, each team, each third team that you buy. So you buy one, you buy two, thirteen fifty dollars discount that goes forward until you max out at one hundred and fifty entries, or if you don't want to max out, whatever, it's fine. You're gonna get fifty dollars off each additional team. Now the FFPC main Event, you'll get six hundred dollars off each additional team. There After you sign up for the first one, six hundred dollars off each additional team to try to win a million dollar grand prize. I mentioned the Big Gorilla, the Baby Gorilla also eligible right now for you, right now for ae hundred thousand dollars grand prize, just one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter, just one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter the FFPC Bestball Tournament as well, that is going to feature a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize that's up one hundred k from last year. And then of course the FFPC super Flex Bestball Tournament thirty five dollars to enter, and you can still win one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. There. The Dynasty startups Empire Dynasty Startups available right now my ffpc dot com. They started one hundred bucks. They go all the way up to five thousand dollars right now. And don't forget about FFPC Player one. Enter for five bucks, ten bucks, thirty five bucks, three hundred and fifty dollars, win huge prizes competing against eleven other f FPC teams for the FFPC Player one competition. It's a lot of fun. Not available everywhere, it's kind of exclusive right now, but we're working on it to try to make it available everywhere we're operating. You can play Player one, not right now, but hopefully in the future that will be the case. FFPC chap Leagues of course, starting at thirty five dollars there and they go all the way up to where you can win cash f FPC Main Event entries FFPC Big Gorilla entries as well. My f FPC dot com is where to go for that m y FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. Now, before we bring in our first guest tonight, I have to bring in my co host. He runs the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship KFFFC dot com at kf f s C on X excuse me, at kf f s C Official on X. I have been participating. I have never been involved more in the kf f f C than I am this year, and I'm having a blast. Uh. The guy who's responsible for that, mister Farrell Elliott. We bring him on right now, Ferrell. Good evening to you, sir, and I should say this more, thank you for making a great contest at kf F s C dot com because I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: Well, Buddy, you know, we love being having you there there. You know, I mean, it's a love fast Balky.
Speaker 1: Wherever you are.
Speaker 3: I mean it's you know, people line up, get their picture taken with you, talk about being on the show doing fun things. You know, you're still on the clock in the big Valentine's Dynasty. What you don't know, pick right now, trigger on the running back. For God's sake, Yes to get in there and and go ahead and do it. You know it's funny. Porky's are next time is is uh is lined up in the three spot. And then our beloved Drew Mucelli's coming in there at forth. You know, people are people want to do it. Man Mark Selina's is you know night time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: He's He's all the people are waiting to drift.
Speaker 1: Selena fantasy football. So I'm gonna say this right now. Christian and Hicks contact me about trading the one on one m and I wanted to be polite to them. By the way, Christian Hicks giving us a team. Porky's here oinker Uh tonight bringing us up. And they were the only one Pharaoh to make an offer for the one on one. And I told him from the get go, I said, listen, you're gonna have to knock my socks off, and and they tried and it was his at tempting offer, but ultimately I couldn't do it. So probably going to.
Speaker 3: Send you another one of those plastic pigs.
Speaker 1: They might, they might, I'm looking at it right now. I just want to make sure before I take, because this I have the one o one and I want to make sure that I'm not missing a trade offer here, and I am not. So yeah, I'm making the Jeremiah Love right now, So.
Speaker 3: Jordan go ahead and take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might actually have Jordan Love on this team already, so I could have like all right, anyway, so Jeremiah Love has been taking, uh taken, And as a result of Pharaoh, we have a couple of players that were already pre drafted. Colonel Tate goes at the one O two and mackay Lemont at the one o three. God and Dreamseli is up right now. There's there's gonna be some DREAMSELLI might be fielding some some trade offers at the one oh four for Jendarian Price or Jordan Tyson here. Wow that I'm intrigued, and we gotta I gotta figure out who made that pick? That was? Who is Nighttime.
Speaker 3: Fairh that's Mark Selenas.
Speaker 1: Oh Selenas, Oh my god. Okay, so we gotta talk with We gotta get Selenas back on this show to find out why he would take Lemon that high, because that is not a popular pick right now. But Selenas knows fantasy football. So we okay, without further ado, let's bring on our guest tonight. He's been gorging himself on shrimp, cocktail and crue de te and oysters and everything we've had in the green room tonight. Why would we put out such a great spread? Well, it's not often. Then on extra reps, we get a guest who has won thirteen count of thirteen FFPC League championships over the course of his career. Here he drafted live from the two spot at the PC Big Gorilla, a draft that we showcased on this channel h this past Friday Live, and he's gonna join us here to talk about that and so much more. Please welcome onto the program, mister Don Tolby. Don, welcome in Happy Friday to you. Thank you so much for joining us tonight. And I guess the question that everybody's wondering after we saw what you did on Friday, how do you feel one week later about that team that you drafted for a million bucks in the Big Gorilla last week.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, I feel all right about it. It is not my typical not some of the guys are just not typical for me to take. But but yeah, feel good about the team.
Speaker 1: Well. So, so when you talk about players that were were not typical of you, that that you would normally take, not your guys, well, yeah, not your guys. So why would you take them? Don Was it a case of like you wanted to vary things up a bit? You knew that this was being streamed and maybe people were taking players that they normally wouldn't take at that spot. Why do you feel like you were drafting a little bit off of what you normally would do?
Speaker 4: Well? The first one that fits that category is T Higgins. I'm just a year in and year out. I'm lower than I should be on him and don't really see it until the season. I'm just constantly low on him. And so when that wide receiver run happened in round four, yep, so many of those guys I wanted, and he was of value there and I really felt like I should take a wide receiver there, So so I went with him, even like I said, it was more just a value pick. Even though I'm generally lower on him.
Speaker 3: Than most, I agree with being such a value pick. But I look, we got to go back to round three. We've got to go back to around three. Balke just drafted in one k of FC Dynasties. He took Jeremiah Love at the one one. You take him here at the three to two in front of one a mile.
Speaker 1: Time favorite players.
Speaker 3: Mister Derrick Henry, what were you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, I feel like the upside before Jeremiah Love is is just sky high. I know the Cardinals are terrible, but he just has it all and they really do have a good offense. It's just their quarterback. So you know, I just feel like he could really explode even with a weak team. Derrick Henry is, you know, just reliable. He's a tank. He's one of the best ever. But they, you know, and maybe they're their new OC will throw to him more because I think he has always had the ability as a receiving back, but they just haven't used him in Baltimore like that at all.
Speaker 3: How many times have Derrick Henry fans just gone out of their mind. The ball is in the red zone and Derrick Henry is on the bench, you know, and you just wonder what in the world were.
Speaker 1: They thinking about? You know, well the other thing too, and and and don let me just pitch this to you. You explain love over Henry there. There are a lot of people that are Breee Hall fans this year and Briess Hall went at the three oh four to frank Imbornoni's squad. Uh and and you could have had Hall Henry love. Was it just the sort of like mystery box aspect with love or was there a reason that you stayed away from Briese Hall here too?
Speaker 4: No, it was honestly, I felt like I could take more of a risk at running back there because I had been Jehan Robinson, even though I preferred Gibbs over Jon's obviously great and so having him there and thinking or when I got to that pick, knowing I was going to take my running back too, I felt like it was okay to take a bigger risk, which I feel like love is a bigger risk over Henry Orbrey's Hall. I just feel like he also has higher ceiling.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Balky was Balky was talking about all the variety of ways that you can draft this weekend at Balki, there's some fantastic deals in the f f PC and the listeners have got to go onto the website and make some selections. But where across the landscape of f f PC play do you play in all the contests? Do you are you? Are you a Dynasty guy?
Speaker 1: Or you are you a best Ball guy?
Speaker 3: Or you Big Gorilla guy?
Speaker 1: Event? Are you coming live?
Speaker 3: What's your story when it comes to drafting?
Speaker 4: Big Gorilla has been the one I play most, but I have moved towards Dynasty. It's it's just great because you can play a year round and certainly playing at f f PC for Dynasty feels it's safe. I mean, just because you know the lead is not going to fold. So yeah, I have really been enjoying those leagues that I'm in building, been building that out more at the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Is the Gorilla a favorite as opposed to the main event or do you you know the main event is your bread and butter.
Speaker 4: The Big Gorilla is is my bread and butter. The main event is still a little out of my budget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, but but don the great thing. And you know this playing the Big Gorilla, you're still drafting for a million dollar grand price, which is the main event you're I mean, you're still drafting for and and the other thing too like and just to bring it back to this and and and you know, Don, I don't want to put words in your mouth, but you I don't think I have a Bijon Robinson love Judkins start in kf FSC, but I'm pretty sure one of my leagues in kf FSC I have a love Judkins as my number two and number three running backs, which is what you drafted in the Big Gorilla here. And I'm curious as to your thought process once you took Judkins at the five oh two in this draft? Did were you solely focused? Like, Okay, now I get to stack receivers because all I got is T Higgins. Because when you got back, when it got back to you in the sixth round, you went Tyson, Parker, Washington, Lemon Downs, Caleb Williams obviously, and then Addison right after that. So you were stacking receivers. And I guess Don, it probably made it easier to stack receivers knowing you had three running backs, and you had Loveland in the second round too. How much of that was by design when you were drafting? You know, even before the draft started, did you feel like you were going to go running back and then get Loveland at the end of the second and then start stacking receivers, get a couple of running backs in there. What was sort of like your your approach prior to the draft starting.
Speaker 4: Well, I knew at two I would get a running back. It was either Gives or Jon And honestly, I didn't think Loveland would fall to me in the second. I feel like he's generally been going a little bit earlier, but I really like him. I think he has just a great future ahead of him, and especially in that offense. So yeah, when he fell to me, I was I was happy to take him there. And honestly, though, with Jeremiah Love, I would have taken either Devonah Smith or Roshie Rice if they had fallen that So it surprised me that of them went and I just did not want to reach on any of the other guys after their Pickens or a Buca or a Lave. It just felt too soon for them, at least for me, so that's kind of why love fell there. And then no, none of it, like I said, none of it was really planned after Bijon Loveland surprised me. And then yeah, like you said, all of those receivers and even Judkins. Honestly, I took T Higgins because he felt like a value. But then Waddle is who I was hoping would come back around in the fifth, but he immediately went, and so Judkins felt like a good spot there. He is super talented again problem you know, this is a kind of a theme there with love on a poor team, but just so much talent with him that he could still break through and have a really strong year. And as my wide or my running back. Three, you know, again, it feels it feels safe. It feels like with those three guys, I'm going to have two that are going to be very reliable and strong at least two.
Speaker 1: So and Don I'll just say this, like I in KF F s C, I've been making a lot of tough decisions between Judkins and Trevan Henderson, and I feel like I've split him kind of somewhat evenly. But I will say this about Judkins. The biggest concern I have about him is not the offense, not the head coach, not the new OC, not anything or coming off the injury, not anything like that. I just worry about him catching passes. But based on what he did this previous year with not catching passes and how good he was, I don't know, maybe that should be in my rear view where I shouldn't necessarily worry about quinch On Judkins the past catcher when I'm getting quinch On Judkins the everything else right and h and I think that there's something to be said for that, especially when he's slipping to the fifth round. You don't need to comment on that. What I do want to ask you about here to bring it back to the top. Don you knew you were getting either Gibbs or Robinson at the one O two? After that all bets were off. You were surprised about Loveland, you were surprised about Love, you were surprised about Smith and Rice. Like here, when you are drafting that early in the Big Gorilla or whatever, I think that you have to be on notice and prepped for anything. Like you really can't go in with a set strategy of what you want to do at the end of the second round because so much stuff can happen, and you're you're kind of setting the trend with Loveland here at the end of the seconds, as he was like a third round pick, and now he's creeping up to that end of the second round. And then that obviously shaped a lot of the decisions you made over the next you know, five six rounds after you took the John Robinson and then love them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a note on the Judkins and his pass catching as you see. I feel like Dylan Dylan Samson is a bit of a value as well. And I don't I don't make it a point to draft handcuffs of of top picks I have, but occasionally I will, especially in a case like this when he's coming off an injury and Samson does have that receiving role like you said. But yeah, in terms of flexibility, I feel like most drafts you need to do that, and especially earlier in the in the drafting season.
Speaker 3: There was a player you drafted at the wide receiver spot that gave me some pause. I said, well, it was he thinking about it, and that was Josh Downs. And when we go to the ninth round, moving left right, I see a number of receivers after downs that I really prefer to this player. Now, tell me what I'm not getting.
Speaker 1: About Dan's Oh, I can tell you, but i'll let Don.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you think about Dans Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, one, I think he's very talented. It sounds like Daniel Jones is mostly going to be good to go. They got rid of Pittman and he may be the number three receiver there, but I still think that's going to be a fairly secure role for him. I think he'll be on the field for two wide receiver sets, and I think his talent and all of those factors are going to make him at worst amid wide receiver three.
Speaker 3: One of the things that we didn't talk about on the show when this draft was happening, and when we've been evaluating downs lately, as you say, you know, he's going to get Daniel Jones back, But is that such a great deal?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: We we tend to think what happened last year, well, the quarterback got hurt, But if you go study the four games before he got hurt, you'll see that statistically he was already hurting. He had a great start to the year. I was very encouraged player, and I really liked the player, and I wrote the man that wheels came off around Halloween.
Speaker 1: Uh well, but Carol, when when did the quarterback get hurt?
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying. It was bad before games, before he got hurt. Okay, well, doesn't he.
Speaker 4: Have like a hairline fracture as well before he actually tore his achilles?
Speaker 1: Was it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So an injury year. You know, the numbers were just stunning. They were just polar opposites his his first few games of the year.
Speaker 1: His first part of the year was excellent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shockingly so like it was such a massive difference. And you're absolutely right. I mean, downs would easily be I mean he could, like if if Daniel Jones isn't playing, if that offense isn't clicking, even if he's on the field in two wide receiver sets, I think he could certainly. I think that's the thing. I think that even in worst case scenario, he probably is not going to creep down further than his wide forty one spot. Yes, it's it's possible. Now that said, you know, in these you do want guys that can go to the moon. And I don't necessarily think he is one of them. But with Jordan Tyson and Makaya Lemon, I think I had a little more risk in my wide receiver room, and so he felt like a safer bet than Michael Wilson or Ricky Pearsall or Xavier Worthy for instance.
Speaker 3: Well, all you guys that are drafting Downs, all of you really make a good case for well, I just keep looking at it closer in books.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the big the biggest, and and and you know, Don didn't necessarily sell it all that much, not that he has to, but the biggest selling point for me on Downs, I mean, look where Don drafted him. Here, I'll bring it up right now. Don's drafting to two spot nine oh two. I mean, like for a guy. And again we're talking about Alec Pierce coming off ankle surgery. We don't know when he's going to be active. This could be a man. And I know and and I had to bring this up on the HSIF hour on Wednesday because I don't put much credence into it. But there was a report about the Colts considering signing Keenan Allen, which I don't necessarily see because I think Allen and Downs are such a duplication of skills. So I don't think that the Colts would actually sign him, but but like this could be the Downs and Warren Show with Daniel Jones and obviously Jonathan Taylor rushing the ball through October until Pierce is you know, jumping on that moving train, as Mike Tomlin always said. So I think there's a lot to love about Josh Colence again at his current adp that that could change throughout the rest of the season. But for where you got him here, don it makes a lot of sense. And then I also have to ask you here too, Jordan Tyson in the sixth makailea Lemon in the eighth. Is this a commentary? Is this a standpoint? Is this a flag plant that excuse me that you're making on rookie wide receivers going too late? Or was this just a case of like Tyson and Lemon were the best choices at that spot here, Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was mostly about that. I felt like I needed to stack a whole bunch of more or less dart throws at wide receiver with only t Higgins, and those were the best available to me. You know, Jamison Williams went a bunch before me. But I would certainly would have taken him over Jordan Tyson or Parker Washington. But I'm not a fan of DK Metcalf at all, and Alec Pierce I'm kind of always on the fence about, but especially with the injury news, it's hard for me to take him, especially with a wide receiver room that is as fragile as this one is and was at that point. So yeah, I mean, and I think both of those guys have opportunities where they could really really have solid seasons.
Speaker 1: Peer And I'll just bring this up right now. According to Fantasy Mojo Darren Ramoni, who runs the FFPC pros versus Joe's at Fantasy Mojo on ex Fantasy mojo dot com, if you're playing in the ff PC, highly recommend you get a subscription a Fantasy Mojo, Alec Pierce's wide receiver thirty five right now, don at the seven o eight. Ironically enough, Oh, I'm sorting my team right now, which you can do at Fantasy Mojo. I want to sort by ADP now, which is what I'm gonna do. Darren Armandi has Alec Pierce at the seven. Like I said, the seven o eight that is behind Tyson and Washington. It is right ahead of Metcalf, Godwin and Lemon. And I think Don and you can weigh in on this. I can't ask Ferrell about it because I know he loves Michael Pittman too much to on it. Uh, that can't be.
Speaker 3: You can't do that too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, exactly, but don uh seven owaight for Alec Pierce right now? Does that suggest like this could be a buying opportunity for Pierce because if we get reports that he's practicing in training camp, that ADP and that contract or the contract is going to force that ADP up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're right there. I think it is a buying opportunity for Pierce. I have not found the right spot the right draft to take him yet, but I feel exactly that way. I just, you know, for one reason or another on another pick whenever it comes around that range.
Speaker 1: Right and I'll say this too done. Like I've been drafting Pierce and I haven't felt good about it, so I haven't found I haven't found that right spot either for Pearce right now, like he's been like my wide receiver four, my wide receiver five, and I'm hoping that that that pays off, you know, once the season starts. But I don't know regarding that. The other thing as long as they're talking AFC South here at Farrell and I want you to wait weigh in on this, but I'll ask Don first, you had the opportunity, so you didn't have the opportunity to select from all the Jaguars receivers at the seven oh two, Brian Thomas was already off the board. You took Parker Washington over Jacoby Myers. Don, would you consider all the nebulous ness for lack of a better term, regarding the Jaguars receivers right now, if you had your opportunity at the seven oh two to take Tom Washington or Myers. We know you're taking Washington over Myers. Would you have taken Brian Thomas over Parker Washington there if they both would have been available.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do prefer Brian Thomas over Parker Washington last year, or I should say in years prior to to Jacoby Myers coming over to Jacksonville. I've always thought he was underrated and undervalued in drafts, but and yeah, they certainly utilized him well last year. I think Parker Washington was a surprise last year. I'm not really sold on him, to be honest, but I think that he is young enough, he did flash enough, and that offense looks good enough that again, looking at my draft up to that point, I felt like I needed to take some shots at potential, you know, potential talent there receiver, and he looked like the best available to me.
Speaker 1: There, okay, which makes perfect sense. And I feel like I can't remember who was saying this on one of the other podcasts I was listening to, or maybe I had somebody on the show, but they said that they were trying to get exposure wherever they could. Ah is Andrew Erickson from Fantasy Pros on FFPC Insider or Access a couple of weeks ago, and he said, I'm just trying to get exposure to that Jaguars passing game in every draft, whether that's Washington or Thomas or Myers or Strange or whatever. And Strange obviously this week getting the three year extension with Jacksonville probably makes him look a little bit better too. And I don't want to put words in your mouth here, don but like it sounds like you're trying to do the same thing with just each and every draft, get a piece of it. See what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do like that offense. I think that the most under valued of them is Travis Hunter. I know they keep saying he's going to play cornerback, but he looked really good in that couple of games before he got injured last year, and he's I don't even remember where he's down in, like fourteenth or fifteenth round or something. Yeah and yeah. So he's much better in best ball obviously, but even in leagues like this, you know, I feel like even in managed leagues, he's not going to hurt you. You're taking him in the fourteenth round.
Speaker 1: Parah, That's what I want to bring in with you. When you look at the Jacksonville pass catchers. And I know we've kind of touched on this before, Brian Thomas and Parker Washington right now are both sixth round picks in the Gorilla over the last five days. Jacoby Myers mid tenth round, Travis Hunter mid fourteenth round. I don't know if you would ever want to go with multiple Jaguar pass catchers in your draft, but are you also trying to get at least a piece of this passing game? In your drafts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I like the prices on all these receivers, and I think that's a solid, a solid strategy. Most of our listeners we talked about this Wednesday, most of our listeners are big, big Parker watch things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: And you know, I'm a Jacoby Myers fan from way way back, and I have talked at linked about how Trevor Lawrence should be to go and higher an these drafts.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's a significant bargain.
Speaker 3: I don't really understand the tide in yet, but obviously they like him, you know, down there. So yeah, I think we're going to see some different things out of Jacksonville, and I think getting involved with them is a really good draft strategy this year. So yes, I would stack at least two of those wide receivers of the team that you know, if I'm managing those wide receivers, I think there's some good matchups. It would be fourth coming, and I like the skill set of all three of them.
Speaker 1: I think it was Kevin Sefraniak from Brodovez was saying, He's like, I don't understand why everybody hates Jacoby Myers and the way he like I don't think anybody hates Jacoby Myers, but the way he framed that, where you're talking about like Thomas and Washington are both mid six round picks, right, and that Jacoby Myers is going four rounds after that. Listen, I get that you like Thomas, and I'm not talking to you guys, but I'm talking to FFPC drafters. I get that you like Thomas and Washington better, but four rounds better. I mean that that's where the disconnect is for me. Like I I can see you know, I understand why Thomas and Washington might have better seasons, but I don't know if I'm willing to select them four rounds.
Speaker 3: It's always it's always wonderful when you can take the cheaper out. It's always right, the great way to approach.
Speaker 1: Value drafting.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, I strongly considered Myers over Jordan Addison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you we're in a situation, guys, but sorry, go ahead, Carol, go ahead. Well, we're in a situation where there are some receiving cores that our drafters.
Speaker 1: Don't want anything to do with. Miami.
Speaker 3: Uh, take the tight end out of Las Vegas, and no one wants anything to do with those past catchers. Uh the it's uh, there's you you get you know, I'm beginning to sour a little bit on what's going on in Indianapolis. I think you guys can tell the so, yeah, ball is going to be in the air a lot and get grabby a couple of receivers.
Speaker 1: Don let me ask you this, because you just you talked about this. You took Jordan Addison. I'll bring up the draft board already, can see. I think it's on there. Yeah, at the eleven oh two. You took Addison there over Myers. And I'm of the opinion that regardless if you had Washington or Thomas or not, I would totally be taking Addison over Myers there because you already had that Jaguars piece on your team. I want to increase variance or whatever I think where it comes into play, like where it becomes more interesting. If you did not have a Jaguars piece, then what would you have done? If you're staring the eleven oh two in the face. Let's say you went with you know, I don't know this is an unfair ask, but let's say you went with DK Metcalf or something there and you didn't have a Jaguars pass catcher, and then at eleven oh two you're thinking about, oh, should I go Jordan Anderson as Jakobe Myers. Then I think it's a slam dunk for Myers. But in your current situation that you already had Washington, I would have gone Addison there, which is what you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I also think Addison has the opportunity to get a lot of touchdowns like he has been in his past. And I know their quarterback situation has not been or was not great with JJ McCarthy, but I think they'll get it figured out this year. I don't think Kyler Murray is great, but you know, I think he'll be able to run that offense better than JJ McCarthy did last year. That said, I do actually think that there is an outside chance that JJ McCarthy gets that job sometime mid late during the season, maybe Kyler and Murray you know, gets dinged up for a game or two. I mean, I think that they would love JJ McCarthy to take over that job just win it outright, you know.
Speaker 1: And the stuff I've been reading about, I mean, obviously over the last month or a month or two, it's been like, oh, we it's Murray ahead of McCarthy or whatever. But the last week or so it's been like, eh, McCarthy's made some strides and it's giving me some pause. Like I have been drafting Kyler Murray pretty consistently in the Best Ball Tournament as my number two quarterback, and I feel really good about that because I think if he keeps the job all year, you're looking at a top ten quarterback, maybe a top five quarterback. If I can put my you know, purple and gold colored glasses on for the vikings, I can see it happening. But top ten for sure, and he's going as like, I'll look it up right now. Kyler Murray in the FFPC Big Gorilla Quarterback sixteen at the twelve eleven right now. So I like Murray there. But the longer this thing kind of lingers where where it's like if we get into training camp and it's still like we're not unequivocally hearing like Murray is the guy. If we're seeing, if we're hearing like, oh, McCarthy had a good day in practice and Murray wasn't all that great, Like at that point, it's like I don't want to be in the business in best ball formats with Murray big Gorilla, I think I'm fine with because if if he loses the job or doesn't get the job, okay, well that's an easy cut and then you can swing for another home run at that point in the draft. But I think it's interesting to watch and and and the other thing that to consider too is police affects Jefferson and Addison and Hockinson and and and Jones and and you know, uh Clayborne and Mason and and everybody else Juwan Jennings there. I think that's the other thing that that is the fallout from this Minnesota discussion is what does that quarterback? What is he able to do for everybody else in that offense? And I don't know if you have a definitive answer to that yet, Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: Now I'm curious, did you at that twelve eleven spot when you when you clicked on Murray, did did the thought of Nicks and golf ever enter your mind?
Speaker 1: Or was it just that wasn't in your in your ballpark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they did. But having just drafted Jordan Addison and just knowing and everything, Eric just said, you know, I feel like Kyler Murray could be could easily be a top ten and even top five if you know, if they really get him going there. Whereas Nixon Golf, you know, I think their ceiling is twelve ten somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe Golf. I believe if Golf could play all his games in Detroit, that's what That's why I would want to play him. It's just when he's in Detroit. That's just you know, I keep beating that drama. I might be Uh, I might be a guy that hears that drum louder and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, uh that that draft. You can uh, if you want to see what happened in that, go back and watch or listen to the FFPC High Stakes Fantasy but all hour from last Friday we broadcast that and you can hear all don to all these picks live there. Don thank you for your insight and that I want to get into some other stuff with you tonight, and let's lead things off with I don't know about you, guys. I listen to a lot of fantasy podcasts. I read a lot of fantasy stuff in regards to football, and one of the things that I think that people have not made up their minds about and quite frankly, maybe we'll not make their minds up about going forward until the season starts. Is the Denver Broncos running back situation and we have an email about this. I have to look this up right now. Yeah, we do have an email, so Don, I'll lead this off to you. This is from Josh and Garner North Carolina are our J. Harvey owner is going to be disappointed by JK. Dobbin's performance this season. Thank you. That is Josh in North CAROLINEAU. We appreciate the email, Josh. This is interesting, Don, because R. J. Harvey is coming off torn labram surgery. Dobbins got signed to a significant contract, but then the Bronco is also invested in Jonah Coleman in the draft here, So I don't know what to think about this when you consider the FFPC Big Gorilla ADP when it comes to these Denver running backs right now RB thirty four, Harvey eight oh four right now in drafts, JK. Dobbins right after him, running back thirty eight at the eight to twelve, and then Coleman running back forty five not too far off that at the eleven H nine, Don, what's the proper way that you've been handling the Broncos running back situation big gorilla drafts at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm JK Dobbins all the way there. He is just so talented. If I remember, he's at like five point two yards per Kerry, He's not going to get a lot of receptions, but I feel pretty confident that he is going to be there their primary back. And yeah, he's not going to get you an RB one season, but I think I think in points per game, he's going to get you high RB three at worst. And the big question obviously is if he gets injured. And that's why I kind of qualified that with points per game, you know, you have to be ready to have him miss three, four or five games, but I don't think that's a given. And I also think that that price is acceptable when you're getting him, you know, in what is it round nine or something like that as an RB four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the eight nine turn for Dobbins right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think I think he's a great pick right there. If you need a you know, if you went heavy on wide receiver early, I think he's just somebody great to have in your stable.
Speaker 1: Farrell, the Broncos running back situation is confounding people. We've talked about this on previous episodes. Right now I've had the opportunity and I can't remember somebody. It might have been Zach Krieger, who has been on the FFPC Insider Access show where and I don't want to attribute to him if he didn't say this, but something the effective like Jonah Coleman is an injury away from being an injury away from being significant in this Broncost backfield. Right, So if that's the case, and maybe it's the case, maybe it's not. But to me, it's like it comes down to Harvey or Dobbins, and I think I'm with Don here. I'm much more likely to draft Dobbins at the end of the eighth round rather than RJ. Harvey in the early eighth round. Again, knowing that these these a dps have tightened up quite a bit between these two players, I think I'm team Dobbins with with Don Farrel, how.
Speaker 3: Do you yeah, there's there's no we're we're all in agreement. We are unanimous. It's but we can also lean on our guests from this past Wednesday Night Ryan Atkinson, who said he's just avoiding the whole mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that might be the safest way to play it.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, I have don in in. In my early drafting, I have not had the uh, the inclination to let the first three or four rounds go without choosing running back, most of the time choosing two of them, and that saved me from making some of these decisions. These are tough decisions that I really don't want to make because I love the receiver that I'm getting in this area.
Speaker 1: Uh the and so I'm just uh, I'm just curious about this.
Speaker 3: I want to bring up something from Wednesday night which I have a better feeling for me and I think, uh A lot of the drafters are exactly where I am on this Denver situation, and that's the situation in Washington. I'm a big cross Key Merrit fan. Our guest Wednesday night was not your thoughts about this backfield us as we move forward, because I think we've got a very uh we we've got a different situation, but a lot of draft value. If I'm wrong about cross Key Merit, there's a lot of draft value then in in this draft.
Speaker 4: Now I'm with you I I like I like Bill certainly better than I think White. Has always been good with pass catching, and he's a decent blocker. But I think jacm has some has some real possibility to take over that role, certainly more than he did last year. I thought he looked pretty good last year. He was a little bit limited, and I think that's just partly he was a rookie and and there may be still some some blocking uh intricacies that he needs to work out before he's going to get more of that role. But yeah, I'm with you. I like j cm over over Rashadwhite or the rookie who I'm blanking on his name now, Oh K t Allen, thank you.
Speaker 1: So so I'll just say this about the Washington backfield number one, I'm not convinced. And I can't remember who wrote about this, uh the other day some of nears reading I'm not convinced that Washington's done, adding like they could add a Naji Harris or somebody else or whatever, because what did Steve Spurrier not Steve Spurrier. What did people say about Steve Superior's quarterbacks when he was the head coach of the University of Florida. If you have two quarterbacks, you don't have any quarterback, right and so with Washington, you have six running backs, you don't have any running back. So there could be something there where they add somebody. And I don't think whoever they add, whether it's Harris or whoever, they're not going to take over that backfield. But what they will do is new to the value of guys like Ford, Allen, J c Raschad White, and the other thing to your guys's point. With Rashad White, he keeps creeping up. And I know there's more than a few fantasy publications out there saying this year's Devonte Williams. Rashad White is now at the eight oh eight, which is a round and a half ahead of Crosskey Merritt. It is six rounds ahead of the rookie k trownd Allen. And I don't know if Jerome Ford makes the team. I don't think it really matters. You're talking about twentieth round pick here. So as far as the commanders go, I'm probably staying away right now. And quite frankly, if they do sign Harris or somebody like that, I think that is the time I want to strike on j CM or White or or not board, but Kate tren Allen, because then their value is going to be really depressed. And I just want a piece of the backfield just to see what happens. I don't really have a whole lot of faith in the Commander's offense this year. But regardless of that, you're talking about their starting running back not going until the mid eighth round.
Speaker 3: I want to be in business. That is some impressive analysis. Don I think you would agree with me, and I don't think it changes our view on cross chy Merrick. But Bulkey lost me with the exemplary use of the word neuter there. That was just you know, and after that, I just that was just so impressive. That's what it's like, don hanging out with a broadcast professional.
Speaker 1: Don let me ask you this. And this is another email here and it goes back to what you drafted on Friday night. This comes from us in Jasper, Georgia. This is Harrison who emailed us from there. Is it right that Makayle Lemon seems to be slipping in Big Gorilla drafts over the last couple of weeks. And if you look at what you did, you took him at the eight to eleven, and then you took downs at the at the nine to oh two. But if we look at Makayle Lemon over the past again, the past five days in the FFPC Big Gorilla, we see him going as wide receiver thirty eight at the eight oh two. So technically, don you've got some pretty significant significant value on Makayle Lemon. But that is not what our friend is emailing in here tonight. He wants to know why is Lemon slipping? And I'll piggyback on that. Is it right for Lemon to be slipping right now in big guerrilla drafts?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's right that he should be slipping. I think I can only guess that it's something to do with the heat. For Jalen Hurts, It's it's odd, you know, he just there. People just do not believe in his his talent at all, and yet year in and year out he performs. I actually think they're going to look better on offense this year than they have in a while. I read that their new OC really likes to do a lot of pre snap motion, which I think is is huge for the NFL, and I think that also benefits Makayle Lemon. I think they will be able to scheme some touches for him, those quick screens and slants and get him some yards after the catch where DeVonta Smith I think is going to be great also, but he's going to be more medium deep, taking over some of that aj Brown role that was left behind.
Speaker 1: So so in regards to Lemon and Pharaoh'll throw this to you, do you think that now is the buying opportunity? You know, Don mentioned that the Jalen hurts hate, which I think is applicable here for sure. But then Lemon was also wasn't he dealing with a hamstring or some kind of leg injury with with O t A s and mini camp or whatever? And I feel like that this is the kind of thing again with information out there to everybody, this is the kind of thing we need to buy be be buying into. And when we consider that we won't know what he's what his status is a training camp for another month. Let's slam Mikayle Lemon right now in drafts because this is the type of guy that's probably going to be raised up two and a half or at least two rounds when we get to August. If he's healthy, it's.
Speaker 3: The city of brotherly Love, is the home of terp. Everybody wants to beat it up, you know. It's that's that's kind of what it is. I I would like to see better performances out of Hurts. I think there's I think you've identified that. Don I think there's a little bit of that that goes with Barkley too. There's nothing depressing about his draft status. But you see a lot of guys talking. I don't know, maybe this is just a team that that everyone loves to hate hate on some of their players. But let him keep doing it, because women is women is a value, and I think some of these other players here are too, including the including the quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I agree, although Jillen Hurts falling where the nine seems crazy, But then you look at all of the quarterbacks that look like they could have great seasons and start to kind of makes sense why all of the quarterbacks have fallen except maybe Josh Allen. But I mean, you know, you got Drake May and Jaden Daniels, Trevor Lawrence, Justin Herbert Kaylin Williams. I mean, all of them look like they're right on the edge of possibly having massive seasons. Yeah, and you can make arguments for all of them being top five TVs.
Speaker 3: And I talked about it a little bit on Wednesday, but you know, I don't expect Lamar Jackson, Pat Mahomes, Dak Prescott to continue having losing seasons, so I think they have you know, Yeah, those are.
Speaker 4: Guys I didn't even mention, And those are more guys that could easily just have huge seasons.
Speaker 3: Makes me want a draft to night is there? It is monkey with how many Friday night drafts we got working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hot and including night draft which is coming up here shortly, so the opportunity. Let me ask you this, don I was in a k.
Speaker 4: F F f C.
Speaker 1: I think it was a Best Ball and I already had my tight end and I'm not going to bring it up right now, but it was like a borderline top twelve tight end. I usually wait on tight ends in best Ball, but I took Kenyan Sadik as my number two tight end. If I wait on the position, I usually am am one of the first to strike at the position for my second choice at the spot, and I took Kenyan Sadik, and I want to ask you about Kenyan Sidik here. It's also coming from Bill in Summerville, New Jersey, and he writes, great show, guys, love it, Thank you, We appreciate that. Bill. How big of a role in the passing offense well Kenyon Sadiq have in year one of his career? Thanks so much. That comes from Bill in Summerville, New Jersey. Donald throw that to you. Kenyan Sadik is a rookie. What should we be expecting from him in that Jets offense with Gino Smith and Frank Reich as the OC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm not terribly optimistic for a number of reasons. Frank Reike just not a huge fan. Now, I think that Omar Cooper and Garrett Wilson are going to take some of the opportunities away from Kenyon Sadiq. Now that said, I still do think he is very talented, and I think he will have Spike Weeks, so I think in Best Ball, I think he is going to contribute. Sure. I also think Geno Smith is not nearly as bad as he looked last year, which is easy to say because he was pretty bad. But I honestly think Geno smith In in some of my Dynasty Bestball teams. To me, he seems like the perfect super cheap number three quarterback. I think he's going to have an okay season, and as you mentioned earlier, Brese Hall, I think is going to have a really good season. I think he's going to make a lot of catches, and I think that offense is better better than people think. So while on the whole, I don't think Kenyon Cidek is necessarily going to get any further than call it tight end twelve. I think he is going to have some spike weeks and I think he is going to flash for future years potentially Balky.
Speaker 3: May I go rapid fire questions with our guests, Oh, absolutely, you can. Who is the offensive rookie of the year.
Speaker 1: Spicy? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I am going to go Jeremiah Love. But I you know, I'm looking at this draft that I just went through it, and I think Makay Lemon has a chance to do that too. But I would go Love.
Speaker 3: I can't find anyone who says.
Speaker 1: Take I don't think anybody would say he's the leading contender, but I would bet on his odds right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just no, I'm I'm looking for fantasy performance, not h not obscure wagering situations. Mister Balky, we're fantasy. But another rapid our question helped me out with understanding Carolina backfield.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, true, Hubbard, he's solid, Uh but only solid?
Speaker 3: What does solid mean?
Speaker 4: He's above he's above average. I would say, you know, he he's not going to get to very good. He's not going to get you to, you know, a top fifteen running back. But Jonathan Brooks, I think has that possibility.
Speaker 1: And that's the ree he's starting to.
Speaker 4: Move up, and I think a lot of people are starting to see that there's a chance that he takes over that number one role. I think it's more likely they kind of split the work a little bit for most of this season. But if Jonathan Brooks stays healthy and and I think by week four or five six, he could have seventy that role.
Speaker 3: You said earlier in the show tonight that you did not care for Metcalf in the redraft leagues, and I joined you on that. However, I've got a few Dynasty teams that he's still sticking around on. What can I anticipate from Metcalf this season.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I mean, I think Pittman is better.
Speaker 1: Than him, and I think better than everybody.
Speaker 3: God you gotta yeah, yeah, come with some real news now.
Speaker 4: Well. And I also think he fits Aaron Rodgers better Pittman does. I also think with their their new OC and I'm blanking on that as well. But I think Friar Move is.
Speaker 1: Going to have a bigger role than Attud too.
Speaker 4: So I don't think DK Metcalf has much of a season.
Speaker 3: He sixty catches what's that over or under sixty catches?
Speaker 1: Under?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think DK has under sixty catches, but I think he could get to six or seven touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well those are my rapid prior, self concerned and very very uh uh, you know, very very selfishly asking you about things I need to know.
Speaker 1: So thank you the OC guys for Pittsburgh. Brian Angelicio, I believe I'm pronouncing it right. Yeah, he was hired in February. Mike McCarthy hired him. It's his first year as an OC after he has been a tight ends coach and a passing game coordinator for the last year and a half. So we'll see what happens there. Final email and and don I'll throw this to you tonight to lead things off. Rick in Hobbs, New Mexico. Kyler Murray's moved up a bit in Big Gorilla drafts, but I still think, excuse me, I still think he's a goodbye. How do you guys feel about Kyler Murray? That is Rick in Hobbs, New Mexico. So this is another player and I may have touched on this either Wednesday or tonight. Dude, don I I like Kyler Murray, not as a starter, but I like him as my second quarterback and KFF best Ball. I like him as a backup and KFFS main event and managed leagues or whatever. Just willing to see what happens with him over the course of the first month. If it's best Ball and he sucks, okay, I you know whatever, I'm willing to pay that price. If it's main Event and he sucks, well I can cut him and pick up somebody else, so I think, and regarding Murray and Donna, then I'll pose this to you. Kyler Murray in the FFPC Big Guerrilla Tournament over the last five days has moved all the way up to quarterback number sixteen at the thirteen eight, Don, Is that a price that you want to be in the Kyler Murray business this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I took him at the twelve to eleven as QB fifteen, and I agree with you one hundred percent. I think he has the possibility to have a huge season, and I do like him as my QB two. I like here, I took him after Caleb Williams Uh. I think, you know, taking him after guys, you know, if you have guys like dak Or Trevor Lawrence or guys who could stumble again because they have shown that that's a possibility, and Kyler picked off. I think there's you know, a good opportunity there as your QB too. And like you said, you you know you you don't need to lean on him, you don't need to rely on him. The other path I could see is taking Kyler Murray and then taking bo Nix or Golf or Baker Mayfield later or something like that, where you have that guy that's going to bail you out if Kyler Murray you know, just bombs. But yeah, I agree with you one. I think Kyler Murray has has the opportunity to have a big.
Speaker 1: Big year Kyler Murray the price that you're investing in him. And I know, listen, anybody who's watched the show, they understand, Like you know, we've talked about him a lot, but you're talking about a guy who's being drafted as a backup quarterback sixteen at the thirteen. Oh wait, there is a lot of room for air there if if you miss on them, you can pick somebody else up. It's after the post Baker Boy, no such thing as a bad pick after the tenth round aspect as well. So there's a lot to like about Kyler Murray. There there's a lot to like about our guest tonight, Don Tolby, who has hung out with us way longer than we expected tonight talking about his draft from the previous Friday, and we've thrown that up on the board multiple times. Tonight, Don, thank you so much. You are rivaling me and if I can speak frankly, you have surpassed me for the best beard on this show. It is anybody than for anybody who is watching this on YouTube, you can see Don's beard. It is much more lush and tropical, lovely and thick like I got thinning hair. All over my head and my face and Don does not have that, so it looks great. Thank you so much for hopping a board tonight. Man, this was a lot of fun for us. Thank you for your insight, Congratulations on your previous success, and man, good luck winning this million bucks in the Big Gorilla this year. Don't be a stranger. If you end up cashing it, We'll have you back on this show for sure.
Speaker 4: Thanks a ton guys. I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: We'll be in touch before then too, Don, Yeah, absolutely, we will.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. That is Don Talby, the thirteen time FFPC League Champion, hopping aboard tonight to talk about his Big Gorilla draft from this previous Friday and a lot of other player takes as well. Pharrell, we always get the good guys, and I know it's extra reps, but I feel like this is normal reps. This is what everybody needs to be going through here tonight in order to cobble out the best possible Big Gorilla and main event teams both in the f f PC and KF with us.
Speaker 3: It's a great name to the show because everybody loves it. When you bring a little extra, they call it Lenya down in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever seen the And I haven't seen it yet, and I'm sure you have it, but I'll ask you anyway, have you ever seen the Richard Link? Later? It was like it wasn't a sequel, but it was a soft sequel to Day's like Confused called everybody wants some Have you ever you did see it?
Speaker 3: I don't remember much of it, but I saw it. I saw it for the very reason of that it was a soft sequel.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I always wanted to like Whyatt Russell's in it? I love Glenn Powell, He's in that as well. Zoey Deutsch is in it. And I never I've never seen it The but but that's on my list and Pharao And I'm gonna tell you this right now as we sign off tonight. The best movie and I know this is this is like it's sacrileged. I don't think anybody else has said this yet, but I'm gonna tell you this. I've watched a lot of movies in twenty twenty six. My favorite one so far back Rooms with Chiwellee Cha four directed by Kane Parsons Farrell. That was amazing And you as a guy who has run in the past different retail spaces. I think you would love backrooms. I'll have to that one up. Then. I'm telling you just go to the theater and see it. It's great, and I'll tell everybody else that until you see back rooms. How do you occupy your time? You go to KFFFC dot com. You sign up for the main event. There's plenty of auctions available there as well, plenty of big paybacks. We have uh uh the Best Ball Championship filling up as well and some other draftmasters. Kf FFC dot com is where to go farrel I have I think I mentioned this on the show either tonight or Wednesday. I am full up and not full up because I'm still gonna add more leads, but I have I have never been involved in this many leagues in kffs before, and I as as as Brian Cox from the McDonald's UH spokesperson Perch would say, I'm loving it because it has been.
Speaker 3: So much fun and Balky what the big step that you still have to make for Kentucky is to get on the plane and fly down for the Sunday there in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Fly in the Cincinnati Airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three minutes from the Marriott Cincinnati Airport Hotel, which is on the Kentucky side.
Speaker 1: You join us in Kentucky, and.
Speaker 3: That would be a gift to everyone who plays at that NU. So I know, and I just there's only one Balky. You can't you can't slice him up so thin that he doesn't even recognize himself.
Speaker 1: But you know, we're.
Speaker 3: Wherever there's fantasy football, Bulkie, be in Kentucky, Las Vegas, or anywhere else.
Speaker 1: You're always in demand. I love fantasy football, and that's why I'm always in demand. I guess I don't know how much in demand I am, but I'm always in demand of trying to find more leagues. And KFFSC has been for you. Ferrell, be good, enjoy the weekend, and I will talk with you again next Wednesday. My friend, that is Farrell Elliott, Ladies and gentlemen, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, and that's going to complete our broadcast tonight. You know, Originally, when Farrell and I decided to do this show, we're like, I will do a half hour, maybe forty five minutes for Friday night. It's turning into like an hour show regardless, but it's so much fun because we're learning so much, we're becoming better drafters, and we're we're probably gonna win more money this year based on the guests we have on and everybody else that that is a part of the show. It's been great. So I'm gonna leave you with this FFPC Big Gorilla three hundred fifty bucks to enter million dollar grand Prize. We have midnight drafts filling up tonight. Seven Bananas promo is live. If you want to win a free Jungle Safari for four, you know what you need to do my ffpc dot com If you want more details on that, my ff pc dot com. The main event for the FFPC Million Dollar Grand Prize six hundred dollars off each additional team that you sign up for right now at my ffpc dot com. Baby Gorilla same exact format as the FFPC Big Gorilla, just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter their one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Speaking of six figure grand prizes, we up the FFPC Bestball Tournament Grand Prize from three hunder k, although we have to four hundred k this year, and we kept the entry feed the same one hundred and twenty five dollars. You know, also play the f FPC super Flex Bestball Tournament at a thirty five dollars grand prize a thirty five dollars entry fee for a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. We have Dynasty at Empire stif Up starting at one hundred bucks going all the way up to twenty five hundred. We have FFPC Player one. Compete against eleven other CPU teams and win big, big cash there. Whether it's big real entries, main event entries, or just cold hard cash. You can do that right now with FFPC Player one. Not available in all states, but it's available in most of them. And then chop leagues of course, starting at thirty five dollars to enter, and you can turn that into cash, main event entries and big eurial entries, although available at my FFPC dot com. Okay, here's what's going on next week. We will have next Wednesday night at ten pm Eastern time. Vic Davis, who is a multi time FFPC League champ. That is ten pm Eastern time next week. In case you missed last week's episode, our last night's episode, I should say, Scott Pianowski from Yahoo Fantasy Sports joined me for two full hours on FFPC Insider Access. Had a lot of fun with Scott. Watch that on the FFPC Socials at your convenience next week on the Fantasy Actuly me on f FPC Insider Access. So I'm trying to load up my schedule here so I can not give you false information. We had Pat Krane last week, we had Scott Pianowski this past week, and then coming up next week, which will be I believe July second, on FFPC Insider Access. It will be oh my god, how could I forget? From Fantasy Points and serious X on Fantasy Sports Radio. Joe Dolan will rejoin me on Insider Access next week, So get Scott Pianowski this week, Joe Dolan next week. It's gonna be a lot of fun. And then next Friday night we will have FFPC extra reps with twenty twenty six FFPC pros Versus Joe Joe Vince staff Alino, who obviously gives us our tagline for your officially over the Hump now on Wednesdays. He's been on the show multiple times and he's competing in pros Versus Joe's again this year. So excited to have him on extra reps next Friday. That is going to do it for a show. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Wednesday at ten pm Eastern Time, with Vic Davis from the FFPC and of course Pharaoh and myself. Thank you so much for watching as are as I usually like to say, your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This is better than all the episode of the Hot Stakes Fatastley Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: For those of you who are watching right now, I will let you know this. You may know this, you may not. This is a recorded show from Wednesday, so I have no idea what the status is for the midnight draft tonight at my ff PC dot com at the Big Gorilla. It may be full, it may not be full, but I would encourage each and every every one of you to check out my f f PC dot com. If the Big Gorilla is not full, jump in take a chance at a million bucks tonight, and then, even if it is full, we probably have some best Ball Tournament action, some Superflex Bestball Tournament action as well at my ffpc dot com. So even if the Big Gorilla is full, you may be able to still draft the team tonight with the ff PC. If you can't draft, start up at one pm Eastern Time tomorrow morning with the Big Gorilla. Check it out my ffpc dot com. Thanks for watching, everybody, appreciate each and every one of you. We will talk with you again next week