Speaker 1: Good morning. How are you doing this Monday? Good morning, y'all. How is everybody doing this morning? On this street? And fabulous Monday morning in the South? How is everybody? Good morning? How are you doing? Names? Jake, how are you doing this morning? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? How is every mother? Hike? Put me on this channel? Hold on? Sorry they put me on the road. Day they put me on the road. Thank god I didn't get a bite before I uh yeah, yo, y'all. Good morning, Good morning, hay down, good boarding.
Speaker 2: M m hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmo moning.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, good morning. How are you doing this morning? Now are you doing this? Hey? Hey? What's callie? Good morning, Kelly? I called in on CALLI, I called in on uh on on Tali. I called in on Al's show this morning. Al's doing a show this morning. But good morning. How is everybody doing? I did take down Reverend Dreams song this morning last night due to the fact that it was hold then, by the way, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, uh I was.
Speaker 1: If you guys didn't know, my friend a good friend of the show, my friend mischar al Miller, who's also who's also live right now. I just wanted to go live for like a by the way, Yeah, I don't I knew what you were trying to say, Cali. By the way, if anyone that does want to support the channel, you could do it through the step system that I just posted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, it's up og, hold on, let me get you a Yeah, I wanted. I really wanted to see if I can get a link. I was trying to see if he dropped the link in the chat so I can come up. Hold on, I'm pitting this message. Yeah, Hey, what's up? Untrackable? By the way, by the way, by the way, uh, today is actually my friend BBB's birthday. Happy birthday, BBB. I hope you're having a great birthday at video for you, kad or Yeah, what's up? Track? What's up? Untrackable? By the way, we did do a song for al Miller? And yeah, we did do a song for al Miller. If yous want to check it out, it's right there in the scripts. It's right there. Yeah, but good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Hey? Og, are you busy. O g are you busy?
Speaker 2: Oh it?
Speaker 1: M yeah, let's see I thought you might be busy O g.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Nor where No, he could say, they's a mine idea, hey.
Speaker 1: Brother, story to get the lead to this person. H yeah, yeah, I hope that a lot of people. By the way, Charlie tried to come in on Uncle Jack's stream today. Yeah, by the way, I did do a I did put it up buy me a coffee. And also it's on the YouTube of the album Miller's Share stern Al Miller. Yeah yo yoah ow ow bun boys, you ould buy your hurry buy me a sweet tea? By do we turn off my throat? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Boy? H yeah? The uh.
Speaker 1: I went through? Yeah, I just wanted to pop on his first serve the sad Ride ready through Saint Cloud. When this ain't your mama's morning show, let's talk about old ers, bless his heart.
Speaker 6: Hey, Karen, you are legend.
Speaker 1: Not that's pretend talks big on mic.
Speaker 6: But your wain got friends called a steel toe.
Speaker 7: More like steel slow.
Speaker 2: When your thing tank faster than your online show grew a stash guy.
Speaker 5: Loud tried to play that heel, but you're just men West housetern without the scale.
Speaker 6: Shock chuckin' like it's ninety two, but your hot.
Speaker 8: Takes cold and your punchline view.
Speaker 6: He steel broke, steel, choking on that ego, more creams than a Rodeo steed os.
Speaker 9: Y'all tuned in, Nah, we tuned out. Country boys don't mess when the cold sounded out, Oh.
Speaker 7: Dish out the dirt butt.
Speaker 1: Can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it click bait. Got booted off radio straight to stream, and now you beg for views like it's only.
Speaker 7: Fans dreams and going on the mic.
Speaker 6: That's your hype crew. She got more spine than you ever do.
Speaker 9: Throwing folks under buses, chasing views.
Speaker 6: That's weak sauce, bro and bad news.
Speaker 1: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fride.
Speaker 2: Better hang up them boots before you tube beside.
Speaker 5: I still broke, still choking on that ego, more priests than a rodeospeedos.
Speaker 6: Y'all to did, No, we tuned out.
Speaker 8: Real folks don't buy a man full of doubt, So getting your finer ran ride to the fog.
Speaker 6: What me said the sweet team, While you chase that blog this ain't. Hey, it's just facts and a run for fifteen minutes so they'll get.
Speaker 1: Yu. By the way, dude, I don't care about it. I just put that. They're just everybody's gonna say, oh, you hate her, but you're promoting here why because of the song that I was playing.
Speaker 4: But yo, yo, very good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How is everybody giving this? Dudey, let me just get everything, yo, let's.
Speaker 3: Do this.
Speaker 1: On YouTube this morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bye, what's up? Guys? Good morning? Had all you do? Right? Hold on? You did do it right? Hold on? Think you know a bit too much? Yeah? I just wanted to pop on First Street before I have to de all with life.
Speaker 3: Kah oh.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we are all locals, y'all. Yeah, by the way, we are all locals. Yeah, love your brother. Gotta deal with people this more Yuh. By the way, I just want to say that. Now I gotta go read. Let's do this word yo, ah boy, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? What's the rook for?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Let's call up? Uh? Yeah, good morning guys. Oh Hi, let me hold on untrackable. I got something for you. Hold on, untrackable, h hold on, I know what you need in a world like this. Hmmm mm hmm. I gave you. I gave you something that made you blue.
Speaker 9: Say hey, Mikey, Mikey, makey makey, makey, make a.
Speaker 1: Super Mikey Y. No, okay, Chatty, check your Facebook. Hold on, I'm here, I'm here. Check your Facebook. Who's we lost?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: Check your Facebook? I said, you said Facebook Messenger. H today is Christie's birthday? An my loser? Yes you are, Jake, be loser, loser. Huh h.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm. Oh eh.
Speaker 1: No, do hear it?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Mikey, Hey, good morning, brother Jake. How you doing?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Oh? Good?
Speaker 6: So you're starting to imitate our brother Ja's brother Jay over there in Michigania.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, today is chris Christmas birthday is today?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: I know how old is she? I?
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't ask for her age?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 8: That was that was a joke question there, Jake, Oh, that's question I never Yeah. Uh, well, you know here's a great thing though.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Susanne, my wife is going to turn sixty on June sixteenth, and she's happy with that. She's happy with being sixty.
Speaker 1: Anniversary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yesterday, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We had a good stream. We had people up there and you know, saying congratulations, and we got to see Ronnie's kids, her grand grandkids. Really nice girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I hope they do well in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that you might not show. She's got she's got a stream coming up like five your time, five o'clock time. Oh Christy, Yeah for her birthday. Oh okay, she took. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I mean, I'll be there, you know, in the chat and wish your happy birthday. But I'm not gonna be on panel with buffs there because I know.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why I say you might not show up, because.
Speaker 6: Right, well, if he doesn't, didn't great.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh so, have you ever heard of the Bob and Tom Show, The Bob and Tom Show, it's a team. It was a radio show, national syndicated. No, I have not heard of it.
Speaker 6: Jacob.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just want this is to the people that don't know. This is from the Bob and Tom g two page. It's with profound side is that we announced the loss of Bob cavor Cavorian, beloved co founder, a long time host of The Bob and Tom Show, who passed away peacefully Friday afternoon as homes is a family. He has stomach cancer. Oh. I actually did do a post on my community tab. Yeah, and I want to read it to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, please go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: I never got a chance to meet you, Bob, but when we get to have it, we I'll finally get the chance. Sit in my love, prayers and deepest condolences to your family and love boys this difficult time. You made a difference in soubbing lives and you will ever be forgotten. Rest in peace heart at the Bob and Tone show.
Speaker 6: That's very that's really nice of you to say, James. That's yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure his family really warmed up to that and thank you for that he had.
Speaker 1: They have people I did two hours ago.
Speaker 6: Okay, well they I'm sure they'll. I'm sure they'll thank you for that. That that that means a lot to the family since they're suffering. Yes, being a somebody we lost we uh we well this may not be.
Speaker 1: We also we also lost cross crawl whill crawl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what did he do?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: P stuff or pr puffing stuff?
Speaker 6: Oh yo, hr puff and stuff? Oh yeah, well I know about Sid Kraft. I know about that. So all the brothers are dead, they're all gone. Yeah, I knew that. Yeah, hr puffing stuff. I used to I grew up with that as a kid. I'd watched Doctor Shrinker and Wonder Buggy and all of those. Yeah, Land of the Lost, Yeah, I used to watch them. I'm sorry, Oh it's okay. No, I mean I'm older than you, Jacob. I'm an old man. You know, I'm gonna turn sixty one this year, and uh, all that stuff. Growing up as a can it was fun. It was fun to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Heck, you know, if you look at if you look at some of like the TV shows and like effects things they do nowadays, which look like it's either too much c G I right, or too much AI. If you look back then and you look at some of their special and visual and practical effects, I mean they were yeah for their time. I mean, you know, even the Land of the Lost. If you watch every episode, and I mean every episode of Landing the Lost, you see something new all the time, that there's a new kind of practical effect or new kind of special effect or visual it's so awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, sorry, I do some stuff, but yeah. What so I want to ask this is do you feel you know, by the way, you know it's also bus birthday. Also, yeah, yeah I did. But the thing is me and both had our issue last last year he me and him, Me and him had a whole big fight then before his birthday, before the birthday. Wow, we've had our issues. But I didn't even make him a birthday thing, you know what, because you know, I just tolerate him. Became because of Chrissy.
Speaker 10: I don't I love I love you, Mikey, Mikey you you and our friends, yes, but it is to the point with Buff they sometimes it's like with both it's like, you know, he you and I are like to say we had we both have ass partners.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's true.
Speaker 1: And I want to say, by the way, we have a dog and a tiger and are talking to each other. Yeah, look at my picture.
Speaker 6: Well, I you know, I just want to say to you, Jake that I won't lie. What Buff said the last time was very hurtful and and and I just want to say really quickly that you know, Caldy and Uh and Grump were there and then they didn't back me up because it was hurtful what he really said. Buff said to me, and I thought, at least Caldy or maybe Grumpel withou that, you know, so yeah, at least one of them could have said it.
Speaker 1: But they both are servius. They didn't want to disrespect him because he's He tells me everybody's for, everybody's for sometimes.
Speaker 6: Chris, right, you're my Yeah, you're definitely my friend, brother, and I'm proud of that. And Chrissy is a sister to me. She truly is. We we we do connect on a lot of different levels. Her and I as friends and uh, and I want to say her friend, but you know I can't. It's hard for me just to know that you got a black man who's so bitter and so pissed off with the world, and uh, he'll say anything to piss people off. And you know, one of these days is going to get him. You know, something might happen. You never know, So you know, you got to worry about people like that who act that way. We just had a friend of ours had a stroke. I won't say his name, but one of my one of my former friends of my wife. That was what He was a racist and he hated people of the black color. And he ended up getting a stroke and he's in a hospital now, so he's suffering. So I'm just saying, yeah, I'm sorry. I don't mean to bring you down on that. But anyway, the point is that, you know, I'm not I'll tolerate what he says, but I can't but for for what he did say was very hurtful. And uh, if he says something else to me that I can shrug off, yeah, that's that's fine. I don't care. But you know, because I've been called worse things, trust me. But no, he knew, he knew how to hit right into right into me. And you know, like you said, you and I have aspergers, and when somebody really hurts us, you know, it's tough to back from and it's tough to tolerate the asshole who said it.
Speaker 1: So you know, just say it, you know. And I also want to say that Mikey is a good thank you hmmmers, you know.
Speaker 6: And I told you my my wife is a minister.
Speaker 9: Yes, I was.
Speaker 1: I was trying to I was trying to find a way of saying that without oh yeah, sorry, yes, go ahead. And I also wanted to say to people if you feel like that might you know, Everybody's gonna say, oh, what is Jake's having this guy? Would the boy Mikey's been a good friend of mine and because of Mike and met some of the good people like Jay and Larry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good people buy way.
Speaker 1: One thing that I thought, I thought Larry and Chance were brothers because the last name.
Speaker 6: I thought so too. But then I found out from Larry himself, my brother, that a chance, if Chance was any relation, but he isn't. But if he was, he'd be like a distant cousin. But no Chance even confirmed that. He said, no, Larry and I are not related, even though we have the same last name. So okay, And I was like, that's fine. I you know, I don't understand all the the familiar you know what I mean, familiar relationships. But well, well here's here was a good bit of news. Uh this last time when we saw our friend Lisa, you know, travel with Lisa m Age, you know, from Britain, and she came here to Canada to visit her boyfriend, Adam. Well we found out that Adam is related to my my wife. My wife's former name used to be Craig and his last name is Adam Craig. So when you see Adam and Lisa explore, I know you that's uh, that's one of my wife's relatives is on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh, I hope that. Uh. I also want to say sorry, I'm just sending people delayed to watch the show and stuff. Okay, I've also been I've also been like this morning is every Monday's usually about usually not a good warning. Mondays are usually days that I gotta stay all Mikey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why do you have to stay up.
Speaker 1: My friend? Because of the uh, because of the.
Speaker 7: Because of the diners to get okay, yeah, yeah, you do sound tired a little bit, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm like just like these people. But I just want to say something. Yeah, Mikeay, I have no problem with you, brother, you know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that's cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you man, definitely. Hey, you know, I gotta tell you something happened yesterday and in our stream and our live stream after you and we we banned, we time. Oh it was one of your It was a troll somebody saying that you you didn't do something or uh, somebody went after somebody went after you. Were banned from Universal Studios. Some dumbs, some dumb thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was number one number wood I have I have been. I was in your stream.
Speaker 11: I was.
Speaker 1: I was watching a live bit of I didn't even chat to chat. I didn't. I don't want to chat chats anymore. I just I want to show the streams out did leave.
Speaker 6: Sure, and we appreciate when you do that. Man, that helps us. Did you know when you did lik and share and and then some people were there that did that for us. Yesterday we gained four more new subs. So now we have one hundred in eleven.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Oh no, that's okay. I was still stuck with a high boys, dude, it's it's it's a blessing and a curse.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: I gotta tell you. When my wife pays her bills, they have these automated and you know people talk on it. Well, I still have a female like voice, so I can actually pass uh for my wife when I pay bills on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah. Oh by the way, Saturday we had we had our So I just want the reason why it extream Saturday afternoons because we had actually extreamed Because I thought we were not gonna have we were gonna have a We were gonna have my little nephews be here for the day. Yeah, they took them upstairs to uh to her. My great great great nephew showed up yester Saturday because the guy had to go work. Oh wow, that did that work? The the my great nephew, my roommate's uh side. Who I'm not gonna say, what's up on nerv brain? How are you doing this morning? By the way, so I want to say, idio updates on Susan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right now, we're just waiting for the lab results that should come in the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: They were did did she have to do blood work? Ekg and uh no.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, she she had to do another X ray and an m r I. They wanted to see if the court is on shots that she's received in that knee already, how bad the damage is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, Well you said, you didn't say x rays, you said, lads.
Speaker 6: Oh well yeah, well she well she has had blood work already done and said the next and then then she received a few cornison shots to eliminate pain. And yeah she's done that, but now she now her family doctor is really getting involved and says, okay, we needed you to get it a full X ray and Mriri on that right knee just to see how bad the damage is. And then they will says from there, they'll go ahead and uh set her up for an appointment booker some time.
Speaker 1: Ind o, R I hope.
Speaker 6: So I need her to be there so that she can recover. And uh, and I'm gonna take her straight home. Yeah, I'm not going to have her even walk. I'll have her on a on a a what do they call it a gurney or not a grand We do have a wheelchair wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way it started out, we do have a super kid. Just came in three dollars from now nerburn Brain saying, wrestle Lamia nice. So media it sucked. WrestleMania sucked this week this year. But the thing is, we had Nightwood, one of the females, Uh, Bianca Bella could wrestle because she was pregnant. We had uh some people, but to the point where it you know, now it's like the next year it's going to be Saudi Saudi media, right, yeah, retired retired.
Speaker 6: A little Yeah, no, I it was along, you know, Like I said, we had a good live stream yesterday, and then I was on the live stream after that with my friend Jim. You know Jim's landscape. It's like Commodore Productions, one guy, and I was on there with our friend Scottie R thirty seven. He actually lives over in Mississauga, so he's like about thirty minutes away from where we live over in Scarborough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he lives in the same area. Wait, yeah, yet.
Speaker 1: You brother, Let me bid is there you know, let me ask this, what do you think about? What do you think about? Like Kuti copeld in the prosperity gospel pastors.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I have not heard them speak, so I really don't know prosperity.
Speaker 1: Prosperity gospel is basically uh is say that if you saw a seed of a thousand dollars a seed, if you get the church a thousand dollars, you get it back tenfold. Huh.
Speaker 6: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what I'm talking about? No, I don't think so a prosperity gospel where they teach you about instead of like they say, they beg for money like a live streamer.
Speaker 6: Oh, I see.
Speaker 1: But the thing is they a lot of people have called them out, but they because they're taxes, they say that they can't they don't tell people about their murdey because their taxes aren't.
Speaker 6: Are they also nonprofit?
Speaker 1: I think it's a I think it's a church. They get taxes, oh church?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, church TAXI yeah, taxes in church property right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so the money that they get is taxes in.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, they would be taxesempt if there if they're church and they receive funds uh to the church, but not the people that But remember even though the church itself is taxes have done the monies they receive the people who pay the monies out. That's considered what they they call a tiv as t I t h e S tives. And if you pay tives to the church, you are taxed for that. They can they can bill you a tax for that, so and you have to claim it against your taxes, your tax forms. So yeah, any money as you give out to to to the church or other charities, is that as automatically as taxed and you have to claim that on your forms or you know, or then you get an audit done. So yeah, nobody else done on their taxes. Nobody. Yeah, that's the process. I just hope that never happens to you.
Speaker 1: Jake, I don't. I don't do a lot of stuff like that. Or well that's good then yeah, but here here's the thing. And also tax on tips. Uh you know there's no tax on tips.
Speaker 6: Well I thought there was.
Speaker 1: But Trump is making Trumps making it true the way White Doors is trying to make it like.
Speaker 6: I see. Okay, So they're trying to change the the law stating that you you'll no longer have to claim on your form tips that you've given to like rest tips you make, tips you make, tips you make. Oh yeah, oh you don't have to claim. Oh I see. So if you're a certain I get it. Okay, so the restaurant, yeah, and so forth and other jobs tips you don't have to pay taxes on all? Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, By the way, you want to hear yourself really like funny and stuff is like I mod days are usually the days that I have to deal with these these these people that don't know what they're doing. Yeah. Yeah, but Mikey, you are the best of the world. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think I'm the best, Jake. I'm just a simple person and my wife, and we've been very uh, we've been very blessed to have each other. And in years is a long time, you know, it take us by very quickly. Did you know my parents in June they're having their sixty second sixty two years of marriage, Jake, Yes, sir, Yeah, sixty two. Yeah, yeah, it's amazing. And in their eighties. So they've been married a very long time and I can't believe that they've reached that far. Oh well, they had me nine months nine months. Well actually, okay, let me think about it for a minute. Okay, So they got married in nineteen sixty four in June, and then I was born September of sixty five, so I would say I was I was created right right at the beginning of January or yeah, right around well it was it was just before, it was just before November. It was just after November, I think it was. My mom and dad said that it was after Thanksgiving and they hunt out with friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my my I was.
Speaker 6: In my mom's room for ten months. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was. I was a late baby. Yeah, I didn't I didn't come to come out till like I said, mid September, and you know, and and it was weird because the doctor said I was supposed to be born in August of that year of sixty five, but that didn't happen. So I made my mom wait and then I put her through twenty three hours of labor. Such a bad man. I was a bad boy. I put her through lots of labor. My brother is so weird. My brother who was born after me two years later, he was born right around right around when he was supposed.
Speaker 1: To be born.
Speaker 6: He was born in September eleventh. And then my two sisters. One sister was born in nineteen seventy one in November, and that's when she was supposed to come as what was around early November time. But then my other sister, who's ten years younger than I am, was also late baby and she wasn't even and actually my mom and dad were supposed to have me, my brother, and my one sister, and that she was unexpected. So she came uh in April of seventy five. So that's yeah, yeah, so that's how that happened. I was like, wow, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yo, I just want to say to you, it's like you're a good person. Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just don't call me late for dinner or Jay Jay Jay. Please don't say Michael unless you're upset with Bate, then you're lap see Michael, but uh, you call me Michael.
Speaker 1: It's like that.
Speaker 6: I go, Okay, wait, did I do something wrong? Because that's the only time my parents or my beautiful is and or even Michael Michael Michael. Hilarious. Okay, Michael, Yeah, well yeah, right now, that's okay. You said Michael's fine, but yeah, just just don't. I don't want you to be upset with me. And if you are, you call me Michael my full name, and I'll say, okay, yeah. Now, Jake, do you love Jake? Do you you also go by Jacob? I?
Speaker 1: Actually you want to hear something really funny?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, I do have a this is so this, we're here, this this name right here. John Hudson is my given name. Jake is just a character. It's just a Jay. Joan is my real name. Jake is someone If you meet me in public, I go as John because that's all.
Speaker 6: About Okay, your first name is Ellis. That's a cool name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually want to make so funny. Hey, Mike, Michael. Uh my, So my dad's dad was named Ellis. My mom's dad was named John, so it is Ellis John. I have to I have to everytime that I talked to people, I have to explain my name, my first given aid because it's it's like the uh who. So I have a question who is worse, Andy Dick or Dustin Diamond?
Speaker 6: Hello? Who was who was the most who was the most? I'm gonna say Andy was the most annoying, but Dustin Diamond was the most irritating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they were both bad in their room. And by the way, Andy Dick, yeah, he's kind of related to my my wife's whole family somehow. I don't know how, but but somehow he is. It has something to do with the last name d s c K. There's also a d y c k, and most of the d y c ks are related to Suzanne that have that spelling, not the other spelling. But I think that's what Andy went by first before he decided to change into the thing that guys have. So it's funny, it's crazy, oh man, Yeah, yeah, that's why. Honest opinion about Andy Dick and uh and the other guy tied.
Speaker 1: One or two in the child who's the most dig Andy Dick or Dustin did? Yeah?
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, make sure you yet you vote who's the worst?
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna vote for this person. Yeah, one or two one for Andy two Fordston. Well, and I will close the I will I will give you guys a few minutes to vote for it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me let me get to your the channel here on tube and uh vote myself as well.
Speaker 1: Hello, someone voted. Uh we gotta we gotta tie for Dustin.
Speaker 6: There's a tie. Okay, yeah, because well Jake, let me get down there.
Speaker 1: This is actually a new tool. We have the new polls. Oh cool, one for Andy, two for dusted vote.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, okay, so where's the where's the where is the voting on on your water type?
Speaker 1: Go into the chat? Yeah wood for type one for Andy or k for Dustin. Okay, yeah the chat.
Speaker 6: I just I just typed one for Andy.
Speaker 1: Let me let me do the stop.
Speaker 6: There you go?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: So a game? Hey a game?
Speaker 6: Welcome brother hickeme, he says mikey and chat hi he came. Yeah, game was I gotta tell you a cool story, Jake, real quick. Jake Keem is a great man. He was the very first subscriber ever to win when when me and Susanne went first time I am streaming. Kim was our very first supporter, our first subscriber ever. He is awesome, Like he is one of the best. He's one of the best guys on on the earth. He truly is is a wonderful man. Yeah, is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeh. I also wanna. I also want to put out there that you have these you have these people who try to like say that they're I want to I want to put out there.
Speaker 11: I think the radio guys like Bob and Home, there's a lot of people that they they gave us Donny Donny Baker, they gave us a lot of good celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well it's a shame what happened about then?
Speaker 1: Really is all right? Hey, Hey, hey, Mikey, Hey, I'm going to brother okay, because I got I gotta I gotta deal with himself. Really like about it back on later.
Speaker 6: I don't know before Well, I'll tell you what, Jake, if you if you agree to see me when Christy does her birthday celebration.
Speaker 1: I'll be there. Yeah, I think Bob is going to be there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I don't know, I don't I I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if Bob is going to be there, but.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm pretty sure he has to be because like he's like, well, yeah, because Christy has called Buff her twinsy and they share the same four to twenty birthdays. So guessing that's that's he'll be there probably, Yeah, that's okay. I'm gonna I'll go by the chat. I'll be there in the chat and wish Christy uh happy birthday. I think I already wish her happy birthday on Facebook too, Jake, So anyway, cool.
Speaker 1: And pay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but love you brother and I'll talk to you. Love you guys by great, Love you too, Jake, and thank you with Keem and Kevin