Speaker 1: Tay myty.
Speaker 2: Like you just let me em.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, World a Blaze. Listeners to episode six, the Big six zero, recorded on this day, February fifth, twenty twenty five, and this is a This is an evening recording for me and listen before we move on. Before we move on, I have some housekeeping. I finally did it. I completed a website. We have a website for the show. You could find us online at www dot world Ablaze podcast dot com. Again, that's world Ablaze podcast dot com. You have all of our episodes there. There's an option to sign up to join the mailing list. There are links to various podcasts, apps, and players there so you can listen to the show. You could also buy me a coffee there, which I'm going to talk about in a minute. There's also past guest page here, so if you want to see some of the guests that I've had already, with some of their background in which episodes they are on. That page is up and running as well. I'm still adding to it, by the way, but I got a few up there so far. I have a contact page, so if you do want to contact me. You can never remember my email, but you remember my website. There's a contact page there and there's also a contact form for you to become a guest. Now, this applies to anybody who's in media, who's a journalist, another podcaster, if you're a politician, if you're a member of the intelligence community, military, etc. For example, I have an x DEA agent scheduled to be on the show in an upcoming episode. I have a immigration lawyer scheduled and confirmed to be on the show. And I have various other experts that are way in the wings to sit down and talk with yours truly, George Fonts. Anyway, I'm planning twenty twenty five to be a very informative and entertaining show. And what I mean by entertaining, I mean you don't have to just listen to my voice, although I do want to say I appreciate everybody who listens, and if you appreciate me. This is where buy me a Coffee comes in. You can now support me by literally going to buy me a coffee. And that is buy me a coffee. The website's www dot buy Me a Coffee forward slash world Blaze. Now you can also get that link on my website, World Blaze podcast dot com. And the other thing that you can do is you can find that link on my social media page I was gonna say pages, but specifically on my X page. And if you're not following me on X, what the hell is with you? My AX handle is at fonts a Blaze, that's at fo and tees a Blaze and you can find me there on X and by all means follow me, interact, let's have a conversation, send me content, I'll share content with you. And again, if you do want to support me, please please click the buy me a Coffee link. Any amount you send is appreciated. And why this is important is because I am a completely independent podcast. I'm not backed by big media. I don't have big media pockets behind me, which also means they're not controlling me. That being said, yes you will hear advertisements on the podcast, but those are more like radio ads, pretty close to what that is, and we don't really make a lot on that, to be quite honest, I mean we get a little, I'll be upfrontip with you about that, but it's listen, it's not really supporting us. So if you want to support my efforts and you want to continue to hear this amazing voice. Please buy me a coffee anyway. Oh all right, it's enough self potification. There also, I need to wish. I need to wish my brother, my brother Manuel Fonts, the host of Stretch Goose podcast co host of Random Thoughts with Manuel and George, a very happy birthday. His birthday was February fourth. He's an old goat. I say that jokingly because I'm actually older than him, but h listen, wish him a happy birthday. Go listen to Stretch Goose podcast. Literally spelled stretch Goose one word. You type that into any podcast aggregator or you know browser or whatever, it should pop right up. So if you go on Apple, Spotify, use good pods, whoever you use, just type stretch Goose in you know, like one word, or you could do stretch Goose one word in this space podcast. It'll come right up. He's very good at what he does. Support my brother. Download his podcast, Listen to his podcast for like what I do. You're gonna like him as well. Now being his birthday, of course, I'm gonna have to pop some bubbly and I'm gonna pop some champagne from my brother even though he doesn't drink pork bastard. So here I am popping a nice little bottle of mom and I'm going to raise a glass of my brother. So happy birthday, Manuel. I hope your entire month is filled with happiness and joy and at least a few nine holes of golf for you. Mm hmmm. Oh man cheers. And I also want to let everybody know that my brother's actually one of the reasons i'm I'm a podcaster. He got me into it. I was on his show in the beginning, and so big shout out to Stretch Goose Stretch Goose podcast, and again, happy birthday to my brother. Manual fonts now on with the show as a say the episode, I wanna admit I can't keep up. Trump is too much. Trump is too much the guys an energizer bunny. I don't know what he's doing. For those who don't know what the energizer bunny is, just type that up in your browser, Google it. It's a yeah, you'll get it. But anyway, he is everywhere. He's like a wrecking ball and a hammer of justice at the same time. And I know many people out there can't agree with everything he's doing. There are people who are ecstatic about everything he's doing. I support Donald Trump. I think he's doing a great job thus far. I do question a few things, though, you know, like I wasn't behind his terriff initiatives at first, but it seems to be working because nations are caving in. I'm not gonna be able to explain that. I'm not an economist, and most other economists stated that this was a very bad move. But it's working in our favor, in America's favor anyway somehow. But I'll get to that in a bit. The bigger news that just came out, though, is Trump putting his foot down and stating when he was having a conference with the old bb Net and Yahoo out in Israel, that he's taken over Gaza. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna take it over. We're gonna own it for a while. Apparently we're gonna rebuild it, make it safe, and apparently he wants to find new homes for the Palestinians. The world is up in arms kind of like, hey, you can't do that. That's that's not right, that's not right. But funny enough is most of the world who was opposed to any kind of plan for Gaza. For the Palestinians have not done anything thus far to help the situation or offer solution, but at least not since Let's see, it's been a while. It's just put that way, it's been a while, and so for the area that nobody wants to take responsibility for. They all seem very opinion. Didn't have a lot to say about it. And Natan Yahoo's face, his face as Trump just just dropped this bomb on him, is the best I wish. This part of the show is videos. You can see it. But just do a search for what I'm talking about and you'll find plenty of videos come up. And in fact, I want to play a clip so I want you to hear Donald Trump himself say this.
Speaker 2: The only reason the Palestinians want to go back to Gaza is they have no alternative. It's right now a demolition site. This is just a demolition site. Virtually every building is down. They're living under fallen concrete. That's very dangerous and very precarious. They instead can occupy all of a beautiful area with homes and safety, and they can live out their lives in peace and harmony, instead of having to go back and do it again. The US will take over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it too. We'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. Level the site, and get rid of the destroyed buildings, level it out, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area. Go a real job to something different. Just can't go back. If you go back, it's going to end up the same way it has for one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Interesting, And while many people are up in arms about Trump saying, oh, it's just a land grab and he's just doing this for Israel's benefit and he's going to end up giving a land back to Israel, there's a lot to unpack in what he said. And he's right. We can't go back, we can't do what has been done. It's just going to be the same thing as it has been for the last one hundred years or so. So he's right in that. He's right in that, and he's right that the Palestinian people, the true Palestinian people, have a right to live a good life in a good area, and the only reason that they're going back nowhere else to go. So that is also true. But is it right for the US to step in and take control of a territory now A lot of people were trying to claim on social media, Oh, it's a sovereign territory. You can't do that. You can't just step in and take a sovereign territory uncontested. You're just going to put us back into war. But it's not a sovereign territory. It's an occupied territory. It's been occupied by Israel. It was never a sovereign territory. And I'm not saying this is necessarily the right move, but I think personally it is an interesting move. It's a move that I believe had to be made by somebody, somebody who is willing to step up and say, look, we need to squash this. I think what Trump is doing is trying to create a buffer between the chaos between the terrorists, between Hamas the people who are hiding within the Palestinian people and just waging ungodly amounts of war and attacks and missile and everything else you can think against israel I think he's just trying to create a buffer zone. Now, Egypt doesn't want the Palestinians. They've already been very vocal say hey, we're not taking them, and I get it. Jordan says, no, we're not taking them. But what's interesting is this, this goes back many, many years. A lot of people are familiar with what's called the two state solution. Well, this has been the two state solution has been how would I say this, It's been both proposed and talked about as far back recorded anyway, as far back as nineteen seventeen. Okay, everybody thinks that the two state solution is basically, you know, something that came up in the late eighties or the you know, the two thousands. But now this has been going on since nineteen seventeen, and a lot of people think that. Look, everybody, everybody was okay with displacing the Palestinians, okay, when Israel became a nation state in nineteen forty eight. But a lot of people need to realize that nineteen forty six, the two state solution talks came up again. In fact, before that, it was also brought up again in nineteen thirty seven, but nineteen forty six got discussed, was brought to the table. Nineteen forty seven, it was again brought to the table, okay, And every time this has been brought up, and we also got to point out Israel as well. Both the Palestinians or who were considered to be the Palatinine people at the time, and Israel, they both were at odds with each other. Neither would want to recognize the other as being a legitimate sovereign nation or nation state. Yes, Israel did not want to recognize Palestine or any piece of land or sovereign tract of land that would become the domain of the Palestinian people. And in turn, the Palestinians have historically been vehemently against Israel as a nation and even as a people. And at this point is very clear after all these years, Look, these two people hate each other. There's no love there and I'm not going to sugarcoat this. There's just no way to do it. Israel does not like the Palestinians. Palestinians do not like israelis And there are those that say, no, that's not true. I like israelis, I like Palestinians. It's just a terrorists you know, this is such a convoluted issue that the reality is from the outside looking in, you guys hate each other. Israel and Palestine hate each other. That's just what it is. Now. As far as far as everything that's going on, this two state solution against I said, started kind of back in nineteen seventeen. I was discussed as far back as even fast forward a bit, let's say, nineteen twenty through nineteen twenty three. It was reintroduced with further talks and proposals in nineteen thirty seven, then in nineteen forty seven, in nineteen forty eight, it was then brought up again. Now this is this is years after almost twenty years after the sovereignty of Israel, the nation state of Israel. It was brought up again in nineteen sixty seven. Then then it wasn't done. Nineteen eighty two, was revisited in two thousand, two thousand and one, two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, twenty thirteen, two thousand fourteen, and as recently as twenty seventeen. It seemed like the two thousands were it was a time where we were really trying to find a solution for both Israel and the Palestinians, and each and every time rejected, rejected, rejected, And I'm not just gonna blame the Palestinans because it was also the great nation of Israel who was opposed. There were times where like, no, we're not gonna do this, we don't agree with the borders, or at that time, the borders were set as far as was going to get what in terms of land, right, but they would say, well, we're not going to recognize Palestine as a sovereign nation. Well, that's not the whole point of the two states solution is so that each people has their own sovereign nation in which they can rule. But Israel was very against it, and in turn Palestine was against any agreement as well that didn't favor them with a massive amount of land. In twenty seventeen, most of the Palsians were actually for it, but Hama stepped up as the ruling body or government of the Palestinians and they rejected it. They wanted to restructure the agreement to make the borders what it was in the nineteen sixty seven agreement, which basically gave Israel very little, and at the same time they did not want to recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, and then we know what happened later. Fast forward twenty twenty three, and then twenty two or twenty three the attacks against Israel on that fateful October where they came in and killed a bunch of people at a concert. And so here we are in constant conflict. Fast forward to today in February fifth point twenty five, and America's stepping in and Trump's like, like, we got to stop this nonsense. And let's be honest. It's evident that there's never there may never be a solution. The Arab world doesn't want the Palestinians. None of them want to take them in. Jordan's rejecting it, Cutter's rejecting it, everybody's rejecting it. The Egyptians don't want them, but they want the Israelis to deal with them. But nobody else wants to deal with them. But yet all those other nations, Arab nations are standing up and saying America, you're wrong, you can't do this is not the right way. But yet nobody in that region wants to step up and help. They want to keep the Palestinian people a people without a country. Now if we go back, we go back aways. And here's always been the argument. You know, everybody wants to cite Zionism as being the root of the evil, the root of the problem here. But before, way before it was a nation state in nineteen forty eight, before Israel became what it is, that land was always was always for the tribe of Judah. The Jujaan people, and the Judaan people are the people of that land in which we call Israel today. The palestine Is want to lay claim to it, but the reality is it was always it always it was always the land of the of the Jewish people. And in fact, the Ottoman Empire they're the ones. They're the ones who came in and they took over the land that we now know is Israel today and they claimed it to be their own. Under Ottoman rule, they drove out the Jewish people. Now here's where the Palestinians come in. The people who were considered Palestinian before they were even called Palestinian by the way, they decided that you know what we're going to We're going to side with the Ottomans here. And what they did is they kind of made a deal so they can stay in the land. And when they did that, they took over the homes of all the Jewish people who were ousted and forced out. There was always a small Jewish settlement that was left, but most of them were displaced throughout Europe, in the Middle East, but most throughout Europe, and the Jews never forgot. Jewish people never forgot, and eventually they came back to take their land. They always had a plan to do so for many years. So to make the argument that the Palestinians were displaced and it wasn't Jewish land is really bullshit, because it's one thing to be conquered and accept that, but it's another when people are displaced and have a plan and continue to work on taking their land back and never gave up. And that is what the Jewish people did. Now. Can we feel sorry for the Palestinas who were displaced, Absolutely, because generations later those were born, they were so far removed from that, from that heinous act that they're innocent in it. And we can you know, we can agree in that absolutely. But this two state solution, these talks been going back to nineteen seventeen. I mean, let that sink in nineteen seventeen. They've they've been talking about this all the way back to where it led to the belfour Declaration, which was I say nineteen twenty or so somewhere around there. And even in that declaration, the British, who at the time had control of that area, they even had a mandate which they called the Mandate for Palestine. In that agreement they said that there must be a place or home for Israel or for the Jewish people within that land. So even back then it was always stated that within that land that could be contested as being called Palestine or Israel or whatever, the Jewish people should always have a home. And that we also led to other treaties and agreements to where the proposals of the great land mass of trans Jordan, okay, and that that was part of that mandate for Palestine, and in that trans Jordan, that part of that land, originally they were going to have the ability for Palestinians to be able to be a part of that as well as Egypt. There's another that's another story that we can or road that we can go down, but not right now. So basically, throughout history, even though even though the Jewish people fought to get their land back, got their land back in nineteen forty eight. Nobody ever forgot about the Palestinian people, but the Palestinian people in the Arab communities would not accept it, and so fast forward there was nothing but constant wars, constant wars to attack and displace the Jewish people, and in turn other nations started turning away the Palestinians and ousting them from their countries. So the Palestinians really got the bad end of all these deals, it seems like. But it's not that. It's not that the world didn't try to give them something, to give them their own land. The problem is they themselves wouldn't accept the agreements. And also and also admittedly even Israel at times are saying, na, na, screw that. We're not agree to this. We're not going to recognize the Palestinian people, We're not going to recognize their nation state. We don't want them to have a land because they hold that bitterness, that hatred in them from all those years, going back generation and I mean back generation so far removed from who they are now, by the way, but they won't let go. They won't let go of a time when they were displaced from the land by the Ottoman Empire, and how the then Palestinian people sided with the Ottoman Empire to help the Ottoman Empire take over that land. Now, I'm kind of giving an overview here. I'm not going very deep. So if you're shaking your head and saying that's not exactly right, you may be right in saying that, because all these events throughout the year are a conversation in and of themselves. And to be honest, for me to really go through all this, it's going to be a complete podcast series. I mean, there's no way around it. There's just so much going on here. But you know someone's already done that. I still am not gonna rule it out though. This is an important issue and it needs to be discussed. But let's get back to Trump's statement. Let's get back to America's involvement. I think Trump is saying, yes, we are an ally of Israel, and yes it's wrong what's happening to the Palestinian people, and yes we need to separate these people so they could stop fighting each other. And I think what he's doing, maybe in his mind, is I'm gonna create this little buffer. I don't create this buffer. And guess what, Jordan and Egypt, the original agreements from way back, where you're going to take in the Palestinian people, I'm gonna hold you to it. I'm gonna hold you to it. It's basically like Trump is saying, these Middle Eastern problems or your problems, and none of you are doing anything or offering a solution to help out here. And yes, I know it's deeper than that. I do, I'm not naive to it, but I'm just I'm just saying that at least the US, at least Trump is trying to come up with a solution. Is it the and all bell solution? I really don't believe it is. But the US stepping in is a huge statement, a huge statement. Now. Nations, nations around the world, Western powers are vehemently against this. Even France is stepping up. Of all people quiet France, who never wants to get involved in anything, never pays their fair share of anything, very similar to Germany, although Germany can't because they don't really officially have a military to get involve in anything anyway. But regardless, they're even stepping in. France rejects US President Trump's proposal take over the Gaza strip and resettle Palestinians. Now, France's opposition is kind of rich, which because if you want to go back to the history, they were kind of a part of this way back, going back to nineteen seventeen. I'm going to get a little help here from Britannica online, just because they had the history of everything I was looking for on this particular subject just right there in front of me. I had to bounce around too much. But going back to World War One, so the Arabs joined the British against the Ottomans in a revolt of nineteen sixteen. In July of nineteen seventeen, the army of Prince Faisal ibbin Hussein captured El Akaba, and by October nineteen eighteen, Aman and Damascus were in Allied hands. In nineteen twenty, the Conference of San Remo in Italy created here we go two mandates. One over Palestine was given to Great Britain and the other over Syria went to France. This act effectively separated the area now occupied by Israel and Jordan from that of Syria. In November of nineteen twenty, Abdullah, Faisal's brother arrived with two thousand armed supporters in downtown, gathering together tribes to attack the French who forced Here we go, The French forced Faisal to relinquish his newly founded kingdom in Syria. So the French, the French wanted to take control of Syria, keep control of Syria. They didn't want the people of Syria to even rule themselves. And this is again this is nineteen twenty now, okay, And so the French were causing a lot of trouble at a time when Britain was trying to come up with the two state solution, which wasn't exactly called a two state solution, but even then they were trying to come with a two state solution. Now again part of this mandate that I'm discussing right now, where the French were involved, This is where Britain said that the israel people will always have a home within what they were called calling Palestine at that time, within this agreement, but the Palestinas didn't want that. But anyway, getting back to the French, so the French, instead of trying to keep the peace, they tried to keep control, go to war with Syria, and British had a step in smack them in the face and go, look, we're taking it from you. So British ended up taking control and kicking the French out of the picture. So France, I'm glad you're pose. You're putting your foot down and saying what America is doing wrong? But you know you didn't really do anything to help way back in nineteen seventeen or nineteen twenty. Fast forward, all these years you still haven't done anything. So how about you just shut your mouth. So it's important that even with everything I'm telling you, it's not all inclusive. This isn't every single little tiny detail. There was a lot going on in each proposal, agreement throughout the years, going back to nineteen sixteen, nineteen seventeen, all the way to twenty seventeen, all the way today. And I'm not sure we're ever going to come up with a solution for Israel and Palestine. I really don't. But Trump's actions are an attempt to try to do something to rebuild the area, to get rid of the bombs, to start over, create economic wealth and sustainability in the area for the people of the area. Now what does that actually mean for Palestinian people? I don't know if Trump is intending to give that area back to the Palestinians or if he wants to keep it as a buffer zone between the terrorists who hide among the Palestinian people and Israel. That very well may be the case. But I thought it'd be important for me to discuss this on this episode because there's a lot of there's a lot of theories out there. There's a lot of people that don't understand the history, and even I don't have the full understanding of the entire history, but I've done a lot of research on this, by the way. In fact, I was going to dedicate quite a few episodes to it until I heard a few other podcasters already do it, and I was just like, you know, well, the information is already out there. But then again, you know, maybe you listening haven't heard those particular podcasts, which means maybe I should revisit this particular topic and go over it in more detail and in more depth. Now in other news, other news, did the tariffs work? See Trump's coming up with even more solutions? And everybody was opposed to Trump just slapping tariffs and everybody, I mean terrafs for Mexico, terrists for Canada, terras for Columbia, terrorists for the EU, terrorists for China. In fact, he proposed a twenty five percent tariff on Canada, twenty five percent tariffs on Mexico, and ten percent tariffs in China. I'm not quite sure what he was doing with the EU, but everybody was like, you can't do this, this is suicide. You're cutting off all your allies. Why would you do this? Why? Why Trump? Why you're insane, You're crazy. Well fast forward and Mexico is complying. And in fact, justin Trudeau with all his bravado and his boisterous speeches and what he's going to do to stand up to Trump and impose, if you do twenty five percent, I'm going to do fifty percent, and if you do fifty percent, I'm gona one hundred percent. And in the and Trudeau caved and did nothing. In fact, Trudeau, but before he caved, he made this statement.
Speaker 1: Tonight, I am announcing Canada will be responding to the US trade action with twenty five percent tariffs against one hundred and fifty five billion dollars worth of American goods. This will include immediate tariffs on thirty billion dollars worth of goods as of Tuesday, followed by further tariffs on one hundred and twenty five billion dollars worth of American products in twenty one day's time to allow Canadian companies and supply chains to seek to find alternatives.
Speaker 3: Way to stand your ground, Trudeau, Way to stand to ground. That's right, you put your foot down. You tell big bad America and big bad Trump what you're going to do to us. You're going to impose tariffs too. And so response Trump goes great there, justin so get this February first, that's a Saturday, right, Yeah, tariff's going to effect tomorrow. They're going to effect. Yeah. Whatever. In response, February second, the Canadian dollar tanked. In fact, it went down to be a value of only sixty eight cents to one US dollar. Good call, Trudeau, good call. And so this is a lesson that we didn't expect to learn here. Tariffs, for the most part, shouldn't work in today's times, in today's global economic market. It should not work because it's really seen as protectionism, which is exactly what Trump is you using it for to protect our own markets, our own goods, you know, made in the USA all that, and many people said that we would be shut off. AUS did isolated, but Mexico caved and Trudeau, with all of his bravado, has caved. In fact, here's a clip of Trudeau responding to the tariffs that Trump was imposing the next day, that February first, that Saturday.
Speaker 1: I had a good call with Donald Trump last night. Again, we obviously talked about laiding out the facts, talking about how the intense and effective connections between our two countries flow back and forth. We talked about some of the challenges that we can work on together.
Speaker 3: It was a good call. It's okay, And so fast forward. He had this to say. I believe this was released on February third, so basically after the weekend, and everything didn't go so well for him. This's what Trudeau said, and he put this on X. It's funny how all the politicians and world leaders are communicating to the world through X. It's amazing times. He would never see this before. Okay, justin here's what he says. He said, I just had a good call with President Trump. Canada is implementing our one point three billion dollar border plan, reinforcing the border with new choppers, technology and personnel, enhanced coordination with our American partners, and increased resources to stop the flow of fentanyl. Nearly ten thousand frontline personnel are and will be working on protecting the border. And well, that is very funny because Trudeau was stamping his feet before telling Trump the border's not our problem. We do what we protect our side. Your side's your problem. Fentanyl's not our issue. And after your Canadian dollar tanked and realized that you couldn't keep up with the economic power and weight of the US market, that you are now going to be compliant and work together with the US to secure the Canadian border. Interesting. Trudeau also went out to say, in addition, Canada is making a new commitment to appoint a fentanyl czar. We will list cartels as terrorists, which is right in line with what Trump just did. Trudeau said they will also ensure twenty four to seven eyes on the border, launch a Canada US joint strike force to combat organized crime, fentanyl and money laundering. He also states, I have also signed a new intelligence directive on organized crime and fentanyl and we will be backing it with two hundred million dollars proposed tariffs will be paused for at least thirty days while we work together. Of course, they're going to be paused. Justin Trump also agreed to pause it for three days. You see, this was a negotiation tactic that somehow Trump made work. Even the EU when when when Trump said he's going to post tariffs on the EU, even they were at first stamp in their feet and saying, this is ridiculous. How can you do this to your allies? And then even they decided, you know, maybe we should rethink this. How about we just work out a deal with Trump over there, how about we just do that. Columbia folded. They were going to impose tariffs on the US for the USA, and I will impose tariffs and in addition other things because they wouldn't take their own citizens back when they were being deported from the US. And Columbia folded, Mexico folded, even the EU said, what works on out? The only people that didn't fold, of course, is China. If we already knew China wouldn't. In fact, they said that they're going to impose even higher tariffs on natural gas and clothing and blah blah blah whatever but we can deal with China later. And you know, in addition, since I just brought up China, the pressures that Trump put on Panama on Panama with tariffs and again other actions and the things he wanted to impose, Panama backed out of the deal with China for the pan Canal, just back down. Knama decided, no, it's better for us to decide with the USA. So let's call Trump crazy, because we all know he kind of is. He's a wild card. But somehow his crazy is working in a positive way for the United States. And somehow these other nations are seeing the light and realizing we can't oppose the US. It's better to work with the US. And I'm not sure what lesson I have for you and all this, other than maybe I don't have a lesson. Maybe I just don't. Maybe I'm just surprised, as all of you are. I didn't think any of this would work. I didn't think. I thought Trump's terriff initiative honestly were crazy. I literally did. I didn't think they would work. But here we are proven wrong again by Trump's Dare I say genius, I'm not quite sure he really is a genus. But damn it, somehow he just keeps winning. Well, thank you all for tuning in and remember go to my website World Ablaze podcast dot com. You can buy me a coffee at Buy Me a Coffee or slash World the Blaze and thanks for listening. Have a great day and please share the show days content.
Speaker 1: Feel tension, deviltemption understands on my Time