Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on.
Speaker 2: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: That's a way to be a student Revere High School. Huh okay, let's go to the phones. Joe, thank you so much for holding on. You're going to start us off on the final half hour tonight. Your reaction to the debate last night, Joel.
Speaker 4: Well, you know it's gonna be a long night. When they asked Harris the first question, when you better off four years ago than you are now? And she wouldn't answer the question.
Speaker 3: She knew answer, and there was no follow up, There was no that's it. You can make that answer no question pretty easily if you want.
Speaker 4: To answer the question. And then during the debate they had something about Boshington, and he asked, okay, what do you consider when you can handle abortion? Six something? And she won't answer that question togither. She avoided that one too.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you this. I know that I know that you're a Trump guy. What did you think about the the immigrant the story which I think is absolutely not true of immigrants eating cats and dogs, stealing cats and dogs.
Speaker 4: It wasn't cats and dogs that it was ducks. Because they showed on our news that somebody next once before the city council said, look, I saw I saw immigrants taking ducks out of the water and cutting off the head and eating them. Right there, you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about eating a duck.
Speaker 4: Raw, eating a duck raw.
Speaker 3: Man. I haven't seen that video. But if I know you, and if you tell me, that's fine. But so how did Trump get it to stealing people's pets and eating I mean, it just seemed to me that that Trump saw something on the internet, and as we've all found out, not everything is true on the internet. And he looked he looked crazy when he was trying to spin that story, I thought.
Speaker 4: But apparently trying to back it up. It's kind of difficult, and no one watches sees it correctly from a different view point or a different news station.
Speaker 3: I don't even think Fox backed him up on that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell you. I was watching h I was watching somebody else. I was watching. I'm Greg Kelly, Greg Kelly, anyway, continue, How can you How can you want a debate when you're defending all the charges against you and she's telling lies about you? How can you want a debate you're defending yourself, and the commentators aren't helping. They're not even not even fact checking Harris. Well, he went to the fact check Trump. That's okay, I understand.
Speaker 3: That's the complaint. I get that's the complaint. But I also think that he did very well in the debate with Joe Biden, and he seemed very unsettled. I think that Vice President Harris was able to get under his skin. Why why does he want to get into a debate with her? Over rally she made? She makes a comment. All you have to say is I don't know what rally you attended. Uh, but why don't you come to a Trump rally someday? And I think you'll realize what you just said is untrue. Let's move on. I just think that there's a way to deal with that stuff. Joel, particularly, you know, you're running for president of the United States anyway, So so your faith in Donald Trump was not shaken by last night.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming I didn't learn I didn't learn anything about what Harris plans to do if she was present.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, I understand. That's that's the yard stick by which you you will you will judge it. Thank you, my friend. I'm sorry to have kept you on hold as long as I did, but I so much appreciate your calling this program. Thank you, Joel.
Speaker 4: It's okay, no problem, have a good one to die.
Speaker 3: Good night. Let's keep rolling here, going to go to Joe in Boston. Also wants to talk about the debate. Joe, welcome to her night side.
Speaker 5: How are you, my brother? Are Ie talking to you?
Speaker 3: Good to talk with you. I know who this is? Yeah, yeah, absolutely, So what did you think about that that debate last night?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Actually, I have not much of the debate because when you've gotten got three three on one, I mean, he's not a debate. It is not fair, it's insanity.
Speaker 3: So so you have not changed. That does not in any way, shape or form. I know that you're a Trump guy from our previous conversations, and that didn't shake your confidence in Trump.
Speaker 5: Absolutely no, actually reinforced my theory. You know, it's three on one. They are out to get him. I mean, who are these people?
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny I thought that when Trump was on CNN with President Biden, uh a former President Trump on with President Biden. I thought that Jake Tapper and Dana Bash treated him very fairly. Yes, is said that, and now he's on ab SEE and there was a lot of fact checking of what he said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they went out and corrected himself. You know, CNN did not do it another time because it was just a new format on these new formats ABC, which is closely the fake is news outlet that there is, I mean, which is insane. They were out and say, oh, this is how we're going to handle him, and they did, and there was a sensil on it.
Speaker 3: I might say, however, the first question, the first question that David Muir, and I'm not here to defend David Muir in any way, shape or form. He asked I thought the best question of Vice President Harris, which was can do you believe that the American people are better off today than they were three and a half years ago. She did not respond to that question, which is her right. They did, okay, but Mure never followed up said.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know exactly. And went the tariff to China that Trump put in place and they kept for three and a half years, and she was asked directly, well will she think about it, you know, why they didn't take those tax us off or anything? She did never answered that, and she went around the other way around, and they never went back to her. You know, at three one, Joe, let me ask let me ask you this question.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know that you're still with Trump. Okay, who won? In your opinion? Who won the debate last night?
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody did.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that Harris won the debate last night, and I said it last night, and I'm sticking there with my belief. What the key question is this, what will the polls show a week from now. If a week from now the poll show that Harris has opened up a five or six point lead, that you can you can basically then say, not only did you win the debate, but she has been bent bent has benefited from them. If the Poles still.
Speaker 5: Well, they will probably they will probably put that on Taylor Search. They will say, you know that by getting the indugment from Tailor swearch, you know that benefit of her. And I'm sure that benefiting her. It's a reason. But I don't think they don't have I mean America, America, America, Yeah, and the America that I know, the American that I dream of. I talked to real Americans by clients, my neighbors, and they won't put up a side out front, but they on their mind. They know what we need in these people. Kamala Harris is not what we need at this time in America because even though we're the greatest assistant that there is, we're not perfect. Well, we are the best that there is, but that will be simply destroyed the whole country.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you this eight eight, eight weeks from tonight, eight weeks from tonight, hopefully we will know who won. Because it because the election is eight weeks from yesterday. It's fifty Yeah, yes, it's gonna it's gonna end pretty. It's gonna close very fast. Here, Joe, thank you so much. We talked. We will talk soon. Okay, Thanks, all right, take.
Speaker 5: You and I love you and I appreciate you, my brother.
Speaker 3: Right back at you, my brother. We'll talk later. Thanks, goodnight, We're coming right back on nights that I got John, I got d and I got Sue. I'm buckled up, Sue. I'm ready for you. Uh, if you want to join the conversation. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Uh, it's been a night of great unity for two and a half hours when we're talking about people remembering nine to eleven. At the same time, people can have whatever point of view they want on this. I've given you mine, I said to Joe. Honestly, he's a friend. But I think Harris won the debate last night. And I still don't understand why Donald Trump would venture out and talk about immigrants eating dogs based upon some some story that he might have heard. He was undisciplined last night and he lost that debate. Now we'll have to see if if it hurts him. I don't think. I don't think he's lost any support, would Sue from Worcester, But we'll find out in just a moment. Back after this. Now, back to Dan Way live from the Window World Night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio. All right, let's go to Sue in Worcester. Sue, I think I know what you're going to say. Go right ahead.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: Trump on the debate, he did.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you explain? Can you explain to me because I'm confused. I don't understand the dog story. What does he base that on?
Speaker 1: The Haitian people? It's true about the ducks because I heard.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 3: So I'm just curious. I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I want to hear it. Just where did you hear the duck story or where did you see the duck story?
Speaker 1: Well, it's independent media, and you know what, more people going to independent media instead of this propaganda that we had last night when when.
Speaker 3: The duck story? What? What? What did you see? What happened in the duck story?
Speaker 1: They cooked the ducks up and they eat them?
Speaker 3: Do they cook them?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 1: Some do, some don't. They eat row. These are Haitian people. They're the ones causing all the trouble. See that hasn't hit here yet. I mean the story so and they said that they're looking into it. They don't have the details right now, but they're going to come out with what really happened? Who going to have to wait?
Speaker 5: Dan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But whose day? I'm just trying to figure out who? Who is looking into the details?
Speaker 1: The police there?
Speaker 3: Well, I saw the town manager of this uh this community is in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking into what. You don't have the details right now, but.
Speaker 3: I saw him. I saw him today. Actually he was on a Fox news station out of Ohio. Saying that he's not. There's no credibility to any of these reports. I know that there might be some crazy websites that are reporting something, But.
Speaker 4: To David mu.
Speaker 1: He did a I'm telling you he's in the pocket of the Democrats, just like all of them, all these WT and reporters, Dan, they're not fear at all people. Your last two calls said the same thing. Watch it, we have eyes come on three against one. Four years ago it was with that Chris Wallace knocking Trump about the laptop, which is through and UH and Biden him were going against the Trump. Everything is to get Trump. The assassination didn't work. It almost said, though, Dan, it almost did they want him?
Speaker 4: Did they say?
Speaker 1: What's the motive is they wanted to?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no evidence that the guy who the kid, the twenty year old kid loser, that he was no evidence that he is involved with anyone anything other than himself. If when you find out something on that, let me know.
Speaker 1: Have we read a press conference one? Come on, Dan, there's a cover up. The come on.
Speaker 3: Secret Service testify in front of college twice. Six, secret Service testify in front of Congress twice. Sue, thanks, I got three more. I'm going to try to sneak in, but it's always given question.
Speaker 1: You're given the questions. D. That's how computing.
Speaker 3: Folks want to accommodate. Thanks, have a great night. Good night. Okay, let's go to Edin Beverly Da. I'm gonna have to crunch you. I'm gonna have to crunch Ray and John. You go right ahead. You're gonna leave the pack for me. Edd go ahead.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 7: I've been trying for a long time to defend Trump and say that he's a smart businessman and it doesn't matter if he's nice, and it doesn't matter if you like him. But last night he just lost me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that his ego just takes over. When she said what she did about his rally, he just loses it and starts going off on his rant. And I mean, that's that's foot. All the talk was ahead of time, was it?
Speaker 3: He needs to totally undisciplined. So now has has he pushed you so far? Not that it's gonna matter in Massachusetts because Harris will carry Massachusetts. Are you going to vote for Harris?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, I wouldn't vote for her. I think she's as bad a Democrat as Liz Warren and anybody else who will try to sell you whatever, see things you want. At the moment I think you're going to go to the polls.
Speaker 3: Are you going to go to the polls and blank the ballot? Or will you write in someone?
Speaker 7: I'll probably write in myself, well Ed.
Speaker 3: If I knew your last name, i'd write you into.
Speaker 7: Ed from Beverly for presidents.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get a ground swell going. Thanks Ed, Thank you much, appreciate it. I got to get two more in John and Boston. John, welcome back, Johnker right ahead.
Speaker 5: Thanks Dan.
Speaker 6: I'm just on the anniversary of nine to eleven. Dan, it's interesting that we're great a danger now today that we were twenty three years ago because of the Harris Biden Biden Harris administration having the open borders. Just wanted to remind people that weren't great at danger today, Dan. Here's a couple of sources. The Daily Caller August thirteenth. It was a woman the story about you can look it up Springfield woman horrified about a cat hair, cat hanging matree being carved up. Another source, August twenty seventh, a black man video. I just looking at it now, he's a Cincinnati red hat on. He's got a red sweatshred and he's complained to the Springfield City Commission about the people eating ducks cutting their heads up. He wasn't saying they were eating them there, but they'd cut their heads up there and taking them home.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I'm going to try to find this, John, I appreciate it. I don't know what the sources are, but I want to get Ray from Bill Ricud give him thirty seconds as well. I'll try.
Speaker 6: What four through it. I heard that I heard the call is they called in they were eating killing ducks. So there's multiple sorts of this, but on the on the reading multiple radio program. I heard her on Fox also a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well again, you know again, I'm I appreciate you calling. I know who you are. We've had we've had conversations before. I'll try to check it out. But I still I still think that's that we would have known more about it, and I think that Donald Trump made a huge mistake jumping on something that that's salacious without any sort of proof to present. Thanks Thanks John Ray, Bill Rick Ray, you've called lady the last night and give you about twenty seconds. What do you got for me?
Speaker 2: Okay, two quick points. First of all, chance seven news tonight they showed a guy walking down the street in Springfield with a goose in his hand, and that was on the seven news and as far as.
Speaker 3: UH seven news in two seven news here in Boston.
Speaker 2: You're telling me, yes, Laris, she's she's got all these good good thens she had three and a half years and hasn't done the damn Then all right, well that's what.
Speaker 3: Trump should have said last night. You should have been you should have prepped him for the for the debate. I got to run Ray call earlier, give you much more time, but I'm flat out of time. Thank you so much. Done for the night, Rob Brooks, thank you very much, Marita as well. Will end as always, all dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie Rays, who passed fourteen years ago in February, that's what all your pets are who passed. They loved you when you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. I hope to see gain tomorrow night on night side. My name's Dan Ray. I'll be on nightside. Postgame, in just a moment on Facebook,