Speaker 1: All right now, Billy cunning in the Great American welcome this Thursday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball off today, back out at Froddy Saturday and Sunday in Detroit. Some have said this could be a preview of the World Series this year, as Rob Sanders continue and had faith open charity. You might recall in nineteen forty nineteen forty, the Reds beat the Tigers to win the World Series in nineteen forty, so some are saying this is a precursor to the World Series this year, which is the Tigers, the best team in baseball at this point by record, is playing the Reds. Things are lined up properly. Plus after one o'clock today, the county commissioners are having some powwow relative to the Bengals. Lease, We'll not sure what that is. Whether it's tight down there. I've called a few people, No one's talking about it. Plus later on we have the Blue Ash facility with Rob Majunus is going to be here to talk about his decisions whether to procede or not. Plus so much more, including in the attack on Iran, appears to be eminent between the Israel and Iran. All hell is about to break loose. Plus we have riots over many American cities soon to come to a village near you. On top of all that, Rob Sanders, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Rob, do you have faith, hope and charity or just faith? What do you have about the Reds and the Tigers, a precursor to the twenty twenty five World Series.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, Willie, I have hope.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I have faith in any Cincinnati sports these days, because we seem to be cursed, whether it's the Reds of the Bengals or the Cyclones.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't throw the Cyclones and then they have a little bit better luck. They've won some championships, but the Reds and the Bengals certainly yank defeat from the jaws of victory on many occasions and disappoint the loyal fans like me. Nevertheless, I always have hope that they're going to prove me and everyone else that's hating on them wrong. I know we got the fiftieth anniversary of the Big Red Machine coming up, yes, and I was too little to really remember much of the Big Red Machine at least of their world championships, because I was only about three years old back then, two or three years old.
Speaker 3: But you know, I can.
Speaker 4: At least say that I was alive the last time a Cincinnati team won a world championship. And I'm ever hopeful that before I croak and go to meet my maker, that perhaps the Bengels will bring home the Lombardi trophies.
Speaker 3: You know, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about pac Man Jones, a wonderful character. When he played for the Bengals, made a lot of money. Now he's got serious problems, keep getting himself in difficulties, trying to get on airplanes to fights in bars. What news do we have this Thursday afternoon on pac Man Jones.
Speaker 4: Well, Willie, he's been in trouble all over the places you well know. He's gotten himself arrested in Vegas, in Texas, got real close to home in Boone County, and now unfortunately he's brought his Shenan against the Kenton County. He had a run in with the Covington Police Department on Friday night into Saturday morning, June the seventh to point twenty five that resulted in his arrest. We presented that case today to the Kenton County Grand Jury, and this is breaking news. I don't think anybody knows this yet, but the grand jury has voted to indict mister Jones on five different counts. Four of those are misdemeanors. One is a felony for assault in a third degree and that's for elbowing a police officer in the mouth, a uniformed police officer. So there was no doubt that he was a police officer acting in the course of his employment. And of course it took place in the Kenton County Detention Center Willie, which is you can imagine, there's not many places you can go in the Kenton County Detention Center and not be on camera. So, in addition to the fact that all the officers involved, not just the officer that arrested mister Jones, but the two Kenton County Jailed deputies who were there for intake trying to book him into the county jail, as well as another Kenton County Police officer who was there on a totally unrelated arrest. But mister Jones was causing such a ruckus that he had to come over and assist the Covington officer and why that was happy opening. Mister Jones threw an elbow into the officer's mouth, busting his lip, causing his lip to bleed, and for that, the Kenton County Grand Jury has decided that there is probable cause to believe that a felony has been committed for assaulting a third degree, as well as for misdemeanors two counts of menacing, one kunt of disorderly conduct in the second degree, and one kind of resisting arrest. So I anticipate he will probably be back in Kenton County, only in the circuit court this time where felony cases are handled, sometime in the next two weeks for his arraignment, and we will proceed forthwith to get this case. I anticipate the trial as soon as possible, is it?
Speaker 1: I assume he's still locked up as he may bond yet do you know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's this assault third degree, believe it or not, William Kentucky. Assaulting a police officers are lowest level felony offense, which is still infuriating to me. But that's the soapbox for another day. But he's looking at one to five years to that class TO felony. But Kentucky, if you're charged with the lowest level felony with few exceptions, they give you what's called administrative release. So mister Jones probably only spent a few hours in the detention center before he was cut loose on some minimal bond. It really wasn't the judge's fault. Kentucky Supreme Court has set the amounts for these class D felonies these days, so usually sometimes they get out before the judge even knows they're in the jail. But even if the judge does review the case, it's the directives there to keep the bonds as minimal as possible for these low level felonies. So he probably had enough money in his wallet to bond himself out of jail.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that his behavior is getting worse and worse and worse. I played golf with him, believe it or not, and a great guy this going back six seven years. Wonderful pac man Jones. But what happens with athletes and I guess others. He's living at the top level of life with girls and going out and partying and money and cash and jewelry and diamonds and gold and Lamborghini's all of a sudden that's taken away and he disintegrates, in fact, as pac Man Jones.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Now he's doing anything at this point other than being pac Man Jones.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, he went on the internet and apparently he's got a podcast that, from what I understand, is rather successful, you know, which only makes you wonder what on earth he's thinking. If he's doing well and he has something significant still to lose, you know, his football career might be over, but he's still got this entertainment career running a podcast. But here he gets on the podcast and starts running his mouth about these charges that are pending against him, and claims he's going to sue the Covington Police, and that's certainly not going to help his case in any way. The only thing it does is is light a fire under us that, you know, we need to move this case to the system one way or the other, because we can't have the public out there thinking that something has gone wrong here. We want to get everything out. I'm sure that every media station in town has put in an open records request for the bodycam video. You know, I'm not as a prosecutor. I'm not allowed to release the bodycam video because there's rules against me putting it out there, But the Kentucky Open Records Act still applies, and I know from talking to the officials from the City of Covington that they are busy redacting those bodycam videos to take the unrelated people out of the video or at least block amounts so that the public can't see who else was around or can't see their personal identifying information. But I suspect that those videos will They're required to be released within five business days, so by the end of the week we will probably start seeing the videos on the news of exactly what went down. And frankly, Willie, it might just be one continuous beep of leaping out all the profanities mister Jones was spewing at the Covington police officers, because he barely put any non profane words in between the profane ones that he was uttering virtually NonStop during his interaction with the police, and I got handed the Covington police officers involved. They were unbelievably professional with him. They must have asked him or told him to just stop about a hundred times.
Speaker 3: And this really should have and could have.
Speaker 4: First of all, could have ended with him not being arrested at all, had he just answered the police officers questions about the assault they were investigating. But even after he was arrested for misdemeanor charges, if he'd had just gone along with it and booked in is he's already gotten out. You know, the bonds for misdemeanors are even lower than felonies.
Speaker 3: He'd have been in and out of.
Speaker 4: The jail, probably as fast as the police officer that took him there was gone home. This would have been a slap on the wrist. Virtually nothing happens in Kentucky over misdemeanor offenses, and it would have just been one more story of an Adam Jones arrest. But now he's facing actual prison time because he had to frankly, act like a juvenile delink went a forty one year old juvenile delinquent. You know, police and Covington have enough juvenile delinquents running around they have to deal with on a day to day basis. We really don't need forty one year olds acting like juvenile delinquents and causing problems to the police that they don't have the time, nor the desire to deal.
Speaker 1: With Rob Sanders. This began on June the seventh at a Kentucky bar. He was drunk again and again and again DC disorderly conduct, don't you know who I am? And they did everything in their power not to arrest him because they got better things to do. But to elbow and to really put to hit a police officer causing injury on camera is something you can't ignore.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's over the line.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not Willy in this. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he thinks that he's still in Las Vegas or he's still in wherever it was. It's hard to believe Texas would be a soft on crime town. But you know, one of these jurisdics was maybe Hamilton County. I know he's been in trouble over there and not gotten a whole lot in a way of punishment, But we don't look kindly on that in Kenton County. And if you elbow a police officer in the mouth, especially if you do it on video camera. But if you elbow one of our police officers in the mouth, whether you're Adam Jones or anybody else, you can count on facing a felony charge.
Speaker 3: We indict case is like this.
Speaker 4: Every Thursday afternoon when our grand jury meets, there are people that are indicted for doing the same stupid thing, whether it's a punch or a kick, or an elbow or we had another one that just came in that was a headbutt of somebody that was handcuffed and headbutted an officer. We get these things every week, Willie. But the nice thing about Kenton County is this is a small enough jurisdiction where these cases don't just get swept under the rug. They don't just get pled out to some nonsensical charge. We appreciate the fact that our law enforcement officers in this county protect us, and we do everything we can to protect them as well. So we still treat us aults on police officers. It's the serious felony offenses the Kentucky law says.
Speaker 3: That they are.
Speaker 4: And like everyone else that is foolish enough to punch or kick or headbutt or elbow a police officer, Adam Jones is going to face the same accountability in a court of law that anybody else in this county would.
Speaker 1: Well, how about this is he actually facing time in jail? I saw it on a police officer. Is this something one to five in Kentucky? Do guys actually go to prison on this kind of thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, willing one to five years in prison. You know, I've tried three four assault on police officer trials, I think in the last twelve months, and we've gotten guilty on three out of the four. One was a mistrial because of the attorney misconducts, So that one we're going to have to do over. But you know, that's just me and my office. You know, I'm one of a dozen prosecutors here that tries these cases on a regular basis, and you know, if need be, we're going to try this one. But people go to prison for this in Kentucky, Willie, this is this is not a soft on crime, you know, hug a thug, catch and release mentality over here. We protect our police officers in Kentucky. Low says, it's a felling and we treated accordingly.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk briefly about Kyle McMullan.
Speaker 1: I'm watching you last night on Channel nineteen where nineteen stands for news, relating some of the information about Kyle McMullin, who did something that has never happened before for in Kenton, County. Now, I understand this is a family show, So can you relate what Cole McMullan did.
Speaker 3: It's best I can, Willie.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a lot that went on here that's probably not fit for radio according to the FCC. So I know Tony Bender's apparently on vacation. I guess getting as much vacation time as you do these days. But whoever's working your dumb button today, get your finger ready just in case I crossed the line. But Kyle McMullan made it very difficult on me because he was outside of a local restaurant here in Covington. I don't want to name the name of that restaurant because it really wasn't their fault, and I don't want people to think this goes on there all the time. This is the first time I've heard of something like this happening. There's a mother and her daughter eating dinner in this restaurant, and it's got a big storefront glass window there where you can see outside into the parking lot.
Speaker 3: And mister McMullen.
Speaker 4: Reportedly took all his clothes off and stood in front of that window and started flogging his manhood. If you will I think I might be able to say that on air, but touching himself sexually in front of this seven year old child, and the child reported it to her mother, and the mother reported it to police, and shortly there after, you know, Kyle McMullen was located by officers where he was putting his police sorry, I'm started putting his clothes back on. When police officers approached, he immediately and without provocation, started.
Speaker 3: Telling them that he was not a pervert, which I find rather ironic.
Speaker 4: But he also told the officers that he didn't have clothes on because they had gotten dirty while he was fishing, despite the fact that this restaurant is nowhere near the Ohio River or any other body of water that you would fish in. So I find that to be a fishy story, to say the least upon intended. But they took him in for questioning, and apparently while he was being questioned by a female police detective in Covington, he had found that situation arousing enough that he started touching himself again during the police interrogation.
Speaker 3: And I can tell you, Willie, I've.
Speaker 4: Seen thousands of hours of interrogation videos from various investigations I've been involved with over the years, and I've seen some people do some crazy things in those police interrogation rooms, especially when the police officers not in the room. But in this case, the detective was in the room with mister McMullen, and he started pleasuring himself, apparently on video in the police interrogation room, right there in front of the detective. So this is, needless to say, a bizarre case sexual abuse.
Speaker 3: And when you touch.
Speaker 4: Yourself sexually in front of someone who is under the age of twelve years old in Kentucky, that is called sexual abuse in the first degree. It's a violent Class C sellony five to ten years. Not to mention registration as a sex offender is obviously very appropriate. But mister McMullen was arraigned dago in Kenton County and he's facing a preliminary hearing next week, and I anticipate he'll be indicted shortly there after once we get his case together enter to the Kenton County grand jury.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe Pacman Jones and comic mullon could be together in the same cell and just enjoy themselves.
Speaker 2: But all right, Rob Sanders, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: The pleasure yourself in front of harry S Covington detectives.
Speaker 2: That's something. I don't know where that ranks.
Speaker 3: But you I don't think.
Speaker 4: This one, this one a Harrys one, there will because this one was actually female. Oh, I don't think it's appropriate to be doing it in front of any of the detectives, regardless of their body hair quantities. No, do a bad idea, all right, Roger sick she might take even more. Factio Willie said, I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: It didn't go.
Speaker 4: This is the female detective that was in there as a former marine, and I wouldn't want to fight her. And it's a wonder mister McMullen didn't have to go to the hospital before he went to the jail. But obviously she used great restraint. Wow, that wasn't necessary.
Speaker 1: All right, Once again, Rob Sanders, you got to write a book at some point. I know Joe Dieters is going to write a book. You need to write a book. But we got to run. And good luck with with pac Man Jones and may be doing a hard time at Eddieville and finally he's reached the end of the road. We'll see what occurs. But Rob Sanders, good luck and have a great Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Thanks William, and have a happy Father's Day.
Speaker 1: I will, and same to you, Same to you, you will. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham. Pleasure and yourself in front of a detective is probably not wise, but pac Man Jones getting drunk constantly beating people up and hurting cops also not so good. More to coom Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham, the Great American And after one o'clock today we have an expert from the Heritage Foundation about the riots and more. But until then it's been quite a matter of interest the past several months. There's a large development proposed by Robson Junis of a vander Karr involving Blue Ash Summit Park. Tonight's the big pow wow, I think at seven o'clock and parking is going to be at a premium, and many concerned citizens are going to be there to voice there. I think op is poian some their concern and unlike the Hyde Park situation, this is completely different. And rob first of all, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'm holding in my hand here a missive a message that you have just sent to the fathers and mothers of the city of Blue ass little tree that grew from Vanderkarr. So this is kind of breaking news in the summit of your development. Tell me what your decision is as of about twelve thirty five this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you the greatest we have in looking at the situation. We felt though that it's in the best interest of Blue ash And citizens and the administration and council that we have a cool off period and rethink this whole development, and we look forward to possibly re engaging pretty soon. But we're uh, we're going to uh support this effort and uh and you know, rethink it. It's a great development. We we've gotten many many inquiries from other communities that would actually wanting it, but our first choice was was Blue ash And on a great site in a in a great community, and.
Speaker 3: People were.
Speaker 5: A small group of people were very very loud.
Speaker 1: And of course the the shiny object gets most of the media coverage and rob us but junus, as far as what Liza ahead, can you tell us why you're pulling up just a few hours before after going through I would assume it's private property, privately owned. It's not owned by the City of Blue Ash, is privately owned by you and your group. What was the reason you're pulling it is because it's not going to pass.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna the past. We we we we know that. Uh we may have three votes, we just don't have that that that fourth vote. And uh, in the interest of of of council and and everybody's time, you know, it's to to go into the evening. Uh, As you said, Raucus, we felt as though that let's let the peace begin.
Speaker 1: At this point. Uh, you're pulling it. There won't be a powwow tonight about this. So what lies ahead over the next few months. You had told me about a week ago that you're considering putting another one thousand apartments, uh in that site which is right now vacant land there.
Speaker 2: There's nothing there at all. It's not the plan now.
Speaker 1: It's simply to put more apartments and give up the idea of a magnet. By the way, according to what you've told me previously, this would give at least a million dollars more year to the Sycamore Public Schools. And when I have on the Speaker of the House. Next week he's going to come. Matt Huffman's going to be here to talk about cutting UH state contribution to local school districts.
Speaker 5: UH.
Speaker 1: This would give an additional at least one million dollars Sycamore Public schools. There's a huge tax income tax ingredient of the workers that would be there in order to pay for police and fire. But a small vocal minority is flapping their jaws. Can you give me the three or four things that the city of Blue Ash in the sense is giving up because of their opposition.
Speaker 5: Well, in a in a big way in national recognition, Willie, we were going to be putting in uh this. Both complexes would have been totally camera ready for the people, you know, if they wanted Fox Sports and ESPN for some.
Speaker 6: Of the bigger UH sports activities in those in those both those venues, So it would have got national experience for Blue Ash.
Speaker 5: Although Blue Ash is one of the best places in the country to live, but this exposure would have been visual to the country. The other thing that's giving up is a phenomenal youth sports complex that would have drawn people from all over the country to Blue Ash. Those people would have been spending money in a way that has not been seen in the restaurants and in the hospitality on weekends. That's a very very important thing because you know, the center of sports in blue ashes is in just in some ball fields. But this would have brought a very height and awareness of blue ash from across the country or the Midwest.
Speaker 1: Could have come back in some other ideation later this year or next, you know.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm not sure because of the fact that there's there's been such allowed just there are reviewed of it. I think a lot of it is misinformation and misinformed. Many almost all the questions that have been uh or all the comments of of rebut have been addressed by the administration in a calm and in a very detailed way. But those those few keep on have they're on there on the drums, and they're spreading a message that is just causing angst among individuals. And it's I don't know. We will see if we will bring it back, but I I highly uh, I highly doubt it. You know, the my partner Maris which was formerly on al nyer uh, they're excited to be uh uh pursuing forward on this on this new plan their their focus is multifamily and and this is something that they've discussed with me.
Speaker 1: All right, so you know, lie circle the globe before truth can take its first step. The misinformation is incredible. But nonetheless, you can take the same plans to some other some other area around the tri State and they'd be welcoming open arms. There's this small clique of radicals UH in Blue Ash that don't want to advance and that they want to have a lot of apartments, and they, by the way, the apartments are two to five thousand dollars a month in rent. And this would have been a completely different concept. Private, properly privately owned, privately developed, and Blue Ash would benefit. But you know, you get the government we deserve. I sense in your voice disappointment. You don't understand why this happened. Is that fair to.
Speaker 5: Say, Yeah, I'm I'm I think our whole development team is very very disappointed.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Marris and us were very excited to bring such a unique UH development that had never been on both sides. The field house is never nobody's ever seen this kind of thing, and nobody's ever seen this the development. We're with the sports fields and surrounded by restaurants and hotels and apartments. So this is something that would have been extremely unique and brought a lot of attention UH to Blue Ash in a in a very good way, a positive way.
Speaker 1: Sure, And right now is an empty field. All right, Well we'll see what happens down the road. And you know, I often say Rob Spatunas and we we get the government we deserve. And if a small cadre of radicals can spike this development UH for one hundred and fifty million dollars, it says a lot about them and the small group that are complaining. One of the worst comments I heard was that, well, we want to know in a couple of years, who's going to run the football field, who's going to be in charge of the indoor stadium, who's going to be in charge? Well, in two years, I don't know, but it's private property and it's going to be run correctly and the city of Bush is going to benefit wonderfully both and especially in these tough economic times, to tourism come in and spend money at hotels, a large tax and a large fee all going the economic vitality would be incredible.
Speaker 2: But you know, we get the government.
Speaker 1: We deserve, and right now, the little tree that grew has some problems with some of the limbs.
Speaker 5: Well, i'd like to believe that that we can work with counsel in some way, some fashion to finish out this development and hopefully in a way that it satisfies now the voices that have been so keenly against what we're doing. And you know it is what it is.
Speaker 2: That's going to be difficult.
Speaker 1: All right, Rob, thanks for checking in, and so tonight's meeting at seven o'clock is called off. You will not present whatsoever correct.
Speaker 5: That is correct, sir, and we appreciate your time and continue to be the greatest and wave that flag.
Speaker 2: God bless America.
Speaker 1: Rob Smatunis, thank you very much, and God bless you and God bless America. Blue Ash needs new leadership obviously, because if you don't recognize the value of this, you got to get the hell out of public service.
Speaker 2: All right, Rob, thank you very much, and you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue your comments next five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW Hi Billy Cunningham, this is private property and Blue Ash unoccupied, and developer shows up with one hundred and fifty million dollars in a blank field, will occupy about twenty acres, which is about five percent of the land. And there's just a feeling in some quarters that we can't let this happen. As you may know, the states considering cutbacks to public education. I have on the Speaker of the House on Monday to talk about it. But if that happens with Sycamore Public Schools enjoy having an additional one million dollars, with the city of Blue Ash enjoy having millions of dollars every year and income taxes, to say nothing of the vitality of the of the of the development. And the argument is, well, we don't know who's going to control this in two years, so damn it. It's private property. And Van der Karr has one hell of a reputation look at Oakley for conducting things properly.
Speaker 2: Otherwise they're out of business.
Speaker 1: And they're not out of business, they're in business, and so ridiculous comments are made. But I think well intended individuals that have simply lost their way have no clue how business operates. So if there's another fifteen hundred department going in. It's not going to have vitality to the community. One of the comments from a council member in Blue Ash was, after the game, We're going to have a bunch of marauding teenagers walking around the Summit Park. These are kids from mall Or High School or Sycamore High School, or moms and dads of soccer teams that come in and they just don't want to move forward. They want to say exactly where they They're in favor of nothing and oppose everything without purpose. Now, secondly, after one o'clock today, I have on a representative of the Harriage Foundation, and there's a little bit of a thought going around the world.
Speaker 2: Why not let.
Speaker 1: California, the city of Chicago, the City of New York simply simply go away fail, let them continue on the course they're on. California right now is a mess. Crime is through the roof. Taxes are ridiculous, the school completely dysfunctional. You cannot move from place to place without concern for your physical safety. Wildfires are everywhere but from liberal environmental policies preventing forest management, et cetera. And the city basically is burning because of bad liberal policies. Look at what they've done to the liberals have done in the city of Chicago, for example, or downtown Dayton, Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Sanda is going to be on the same route.
Speaker 1: Have you seen all the shootings happening last night in the last twenty four hours in OTR, including the Shake store up up in Clifton. Their blood running in the streets of OTR. And it's like, well, what are you gonna do about it? The answer is very little or nothing. And so there comes a point at which Americans have got to say, We're done with you. Leave California alone. Let them have their riots and their wildfires. And there are two hundred But how about this number, one hundred and twenty thousand gang bangers are in the city of Los Angeles. What do you think they were doing during the riots? Were they'd like studying? Were they looting Barnes and Noble stores? Or was it maybe an Apple store and foot locker and Nike stores? The looting, the crime, the high cost of business is through the roof.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And the people, I think normal people have had enough getting screwed by government and they can't live anymore. How about this three hundred thousand. I said, three hundred thousand Californians have left in the past year, and now it's going to accelerate.
Speaker 2: What you said.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people are saying, let California collapse and the rest of America may learn from it and maybe change policies.
Speaker 2: If not, what are we to do. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Some have said, and I'm in that camp, that California must be allowed to face the results of its lousy liberal democratic governance. I think suffering through the full ramifications of its decisions, can the voters there finally say, you know what, we can't take it anymore. Allowing California to collapse would naturally provide a stark warning to the rest of the country, because that's what happened when liberal Democrats control for decades and longer. The most ridiculous argument I've heard is that they were peaceful protests until the cops showed up, until the National Guard with California National Guard on their vests, and once the cops showed up, that's when it became violent. This is absurd. Have you ever been peaceful? Now all of a sudden, you see a cop and you become violent. Toward that cop. All the National Guards trying to do is protect the civil assets of the federal government and the state government. And that's what they're doing. Ice is there, the FBI is there, atf is there, The Marines are there to provide limits toecurity for federal buildings. The National Guard is there. How do cops cause crime? Cops show up, then crime takes place. Have you ever been into OTR or maybe down to the reg game or Bengals game and you see a couple in uniform Cincinnati police officers and you were real peaceful until you saw them, then you got terribly violent. That's what's being sold to you by the liberal politicians in LA. Things were peaceful until the cops showed up. Then they became violent, as if it's the cops fault. And whether you like it or not, Donald Trump is this nation's chief law enforcement officer. That's Donald Trump. Maybe he was a bit early with the National Guard. But guess what, seemingly and more or less worked. The mayhem and death and destruction and disease had been kept a minimum, and every day, get your pop, go and get your coke.
Speaker 2: More riots are taking place. Truly unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Maybe California must be allowed to collapse as the result of the voters, and Cincinnati, the city thereof.
Speaker 2: Is on the same track.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand shots fired every year in the city of Cincinnati, one hundreds wounded, maybe one hundred dead. No respect for law and order. The schools cannot be attended by functional students, and you can't walk the streets because the number of dead bodies you got to walk over? Are you kidding me? We can't have this in Cincinnati. Hopefully we're ten years behind every other American city. Look at Downtown Chicago, New York, with Atlanta, Washington, d c. All governed by Democrats. California must be allowed to face the results of its governance.
Speaker 2: Let's continue.
Speaker 1: Coming up next as a representative the Harriage Foundation. Later on, have a great story about in Mason High School father and a football coach who committed suicide and the falloff from that. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. And of course the riots continue. Peaceful demonstrations have had numerous cops have been seriously injured, and the businesses have been looted and the responses all over the country have been somewhat different based upon one's political ideology. And when I watch the evening shows with Jimmy Kimmel and etc. That it's all peaceful protest. They're calling the president, by the way, mentally ill for sending in soldiers and those to guard federal facilities. But Mike Gonzales is with the Heritage Foundation, which is a wonderful group organized to promote conservative values throughout the country, and every night it continues and it's spreading according to some of course, on Saturday, allegedly there's going to be the Big Pow Wow in which is going to be one hundred American cities with thousands marching around joining you and I now is Mike Gonzales a the Heritage Foundation, And Mike, first of all, kind of tell the American people what has occurred in the nation cities mainly blue cities and blue states. I look at Austin, Texas, which is a rent which is a blue city in the red state. That's completely different. But at the core of this, what part, if any, does sanctuary city status play and the ability of ICE agents in order to pick up violent criminals.
Speaker 8: Well, sanctuary First of all, thanks a lot for having me on. Sanctuary cities by definition will have a more liberal government. Uh, elected by the people, obviously, so they will.
Speaker 5: Uh, they will be more more.
Speaker 8: Lenient towards protesters. And that has been the problem so far. That definitely was a problem in La The mayor.
Speaker 5: Of l A.
Speaker 9: We all know Karen Bass.
Speaker 8: Who was very sympathetic to Cuba's dictator, Fidel Castro, even went down to Cuba to cut sugarcane when she was young with the Ventor Emma's brigade.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she was.
Speaker 9: She was a Marxist at one point, and we don't know if she's still a Marxist.
Speaker 5: Uh, she was.
Speaker 9: She's caught all these demonstrators.
Speaker 8: So the president was completely within his rights to call to federalize the National Guard, calling the Marines.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: Uh, you know, George W. Bush did the same thing. George H. W.
Speaker 8: Bush, I should say, did the same thing in the Los Angeles riots in nineteen ninety two. Obviously, Eisenhower famously did the same thing with a little rock in the nineteen fifties. This is completely within the purview of the commander in chief to keep the people safe, especially since and I have a piece of an article in the New York Post this morning pointing all this out. These protests are being organized by the same people, the same organizations that organize the BLM riots of twenty twenty in the pro Hamas terrorism riots of twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: These are the same people.
Speaker 8: We can go through them which groups these are, But just to finish on this, they are they They are just very They'll use whatever crisis happened the very whether it's quote unquote social justice, or climate change, or Palestinians or in this case, the ice rates. They will just make use of whatever there is in order to destabilize the United States.
Speaker 1: I'm going to wait until I turn blue in the face to watch the mainstream media actually cover the funding of riots.
Speaker 2: But you're a little bit deeper here.
Speaker 1: Beginning, I guess with the George Floyd riots of twenty twenty, or the Micah Brown riots in Missouri, or these Prohamas riots. There's large foundations, some of whom by the heirs of Walmart are are organized in giving millions and millions of dollars in oddly through us AID, which is a government program that some of these organizations receive money from the federal government in order to hire consultants who use millions of dollars in order to organize riots and protests, hoping the anarchists and the antifa types show up that they're like the stormtroopers. So explain a little bit more how they're funded, How people are paid to fly across the country, given masks, given weapons, funded sometimes by the federal government to do this in major America cities, which provides opportunities for more victimization and government funding. And other times there's huge foundations doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Explain that.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, let's go to the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights Los Angeles TURLA.
Speaker 9: It goes by attack on him C H I R I L A.
Speaker 8: If you look at their nine nineties and I said, the irs and papers. In fiscal year twenty twenty three, it received thirty three million dollars in government grants.
Speaker 9: That's money from you and me and everyone else listening. It does not say how much it received.
Speaker 8: In fiscal year twenty twenty four, but thirty three million dollars going to CHURLA from the US government. It doesn't stay with it's USAI D I imagine a lot of it was usaid. But you're quite right that the private sector, George Soros, the Tights Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation, Westpac in U in upstate New York, all of them in Westerestern County, I should say, all of them have contributed have actor either as funders or even more importantly, as fiscal sponsors of these organizations. A lot of times these organizations like Turla or or or the Party for Socialism and in Liberation, which is also an organizer of these protests, they don't register themselves.
Speaker 9: They use a third party to.
Speaker 8: Register them another another organization that will be a seat.
Speaker 9: We'll have a C three status with the I r S.
Speaker 8: They will then claim these organizations as a as a project, which means that these organizations then do not have any requirement to be transparent.
Speaker 9: With the money that they're given.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 9: And that is so it's unbelieving that.
Speaker 2: I think it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like someone paying for a rope to be hung with that. The US government and the so called left wing think tanks flees the American taxpayer out of thirty three million dollars in one grant in order to have social activism to tear down American cities and we pay for it.
Speaker 9: Yes, So this is this is.
Speaker 8: What Trump has done since getting into office four months ago. Not only is is eyes carrying out these deportations and rates, which, by the way, by not mentioning that these these these these these riots are organized, the media are letting the people believe that the riots are a spontaneous and be that that they expressed the will.
Speaker 9: Of the American people. That people people are not happy with the raids.
Speaker 5: That is not the case.
Speaker 9: Every opinion poll you look at shows the opposite.
Speaker 8: So so yes, I think one of the important things that Trump has done is these ice rates. But another very very important thing that he has done in the last four months is getting rid of the ways in which the left has used taxpayer money to fund itself USA I d being one of them. Today a very wouldn't vote being taken in the House of the resistance package to defund NPR and PBS.
Speaker 9: We should all wait for that vote. So this is this has been very methodical.
Speaker 8: Trump's Trump two point zero has been very different from Trump one the first time.
Speaker 9: The first term. They are very methodical in the way they've gone off to the left and the way the left.
Speaker 8: Funds itself, organizes itself, and spreads its own message.
Speaker 1: And nothing's going to change about that because one of the big numbers of law enforcement is I don't know about you as an American, Mike Gonzales of the Heritage Foundation, but when I see a police officer. The lies being told by the media along this line, especially by Karen Bass and by Gavin Newsom, is that these were peaceful protests First Amendment rights, blocking Highway one oh one, walking in city streets, by the way, that's all illegal, but nonetheless, assuming it's legal activity, not all these peaceful protesters were doing essentially nothing. But then law enforcement show up, and as soon as they saw a National Guardsman, a California National Guardsman, or a police officer, suddenly they got violent.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but when I see.
Speaker 1: A cop, the first thing I want to do is not to hit them in the head with a water bottle or a brick or a stone.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: So they're selling the lie that police calls crime that if police was simply leave Karen Bass the other night, it might have been Monday or Tuesday said, you know what, if a National Guard would leave Los Angeles, we'd be great. So if law enforcement goes away, crime isn't being committed.
Speaker 2: Does that make any sense.
Speaker 8: I don't know about you, but when I see a cop, and I sometimes see a cop them, I'll wait to church in the morning, I will thank them. I will thank them for keeping my keeping me saved, and keeping my family saved. Look, the media told you that you remember, we should all remember how a CNN correspondent stood in front of a burning building, in front of a chaotic scene behind him, in set in in the kirn under him said, fiery but mostly peaceful process.
Speaker 3: That is so that is.
Speaker 11: Happening again, that that is happening again.
Speaker 9: Fiery but mostly peaceful process.
Speaker 11: No, that's a lie. That to pretend that you that we can't believe our lying eyes. It's the same thing as going back to Biden when he was so obviously cognitively deficient, and and and the White House kept telling us that these were chief fakes. And it's like, but no, no I saw him stumble, no I saw him speaking.
Speaker 9: He had no idea what he was saying. What do you mean it's a chief fakes?
Speaker 11: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: You know to say, to say police calls crime, to say a molotov cocktail can be mainly peaceful. To say that I should not operate in Los Angeles County enforcing federal law, It'd be easy for Karen Bass and the coppers to let Ice inside the jails, and where someone is contained, you lock them up. They're locked up, you handcuff them, take them into the ice fan off to an immigration hearing.
Speaker 2: That's simple.
Speaker 1: But to release thousands of criminals into Los Angeles and other American cities where ice, then, instead of having them secured inside of a jail to be arrested and transported, they must find them at home. It is dangerous to the cops and also dangerous to everyone that has to deal with it.
Speaker 2: In addition to this, Mike Gonzales, you have one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and twenty five thousand gang members in Los Angeles County. I looked this up and I said, is that a right number? Yes, you have one hundred and twenty five thousand gang members. What were they doing when the cops are occupied with the rioters? Do you think they were like holding.
Speaker 2: A weenie roast?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. They were looting stores. They were looting the Apple store, they were looting foot locker. They weren't going to Barnes and Noble, they were going to shoe stores.
Speaker 2: And the media doesn't cover that either.
Speaker 1: That what are the other one hundred and twenty thousand gang bangers doing when the riots are taking place?
Speaker 2: They're not holding religious seances? I don't think so.
Speaker 9: And that's right.
Speaker 11: And look, I'm not a Californian and I don't go to La Al not often.
Speaker 9: I think that was there last time five years ago.
Speaker 8: I understand that the police department, you know, Los Angeles, the numbers are very.
Speaker 9: Low to begin with.
Speaker 8: So so no, it was very obvious to all of America, no matter what Gavin Newsom says, no matter what Karen bass has once again, Karen Basso went to Cuba to cot sugarcanes with Dil Castro.
Speaker 9: You have to repeat that every time you have to.
Speaker 1: That's it's a true story that she literally had been to has been to Cuba thirty some times, and as a younger woman, she went into the sugar cane fields of Havana, Cuba, to cut sugar cane with Fidel Castro.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the media ignoring that part of her story. The answer is yes, yes.
Speaker 9: I can't imagine yes.
Speaker 8: And that's the reason why these boot against MPR and PBS should go the right way today.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to run.
Speaker 1: But Mikenzalies, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I have Heritage Foundation Heritage Action up. It's a wonderful website. And I tell younger Americans, if you want to find out the truth, don't bother with the mainstream media or NPR. For God's sakes, look at the websites, listen to podcasts, listen to talk radio, and you get the truth. But to have the mayor of La say the police calls crime and that the sugarcane fields if adel Castro must be cut and that's not a story nationally, it's unbelievable. Well, Mikenzalies, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: And Mike will do it again. And God bless you.
Speaker 9: Thanks, Bill, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue. Unbelievable. How's all this possible? It's because the media has an agenda they promote to you, irrespective of facts. I don't know about you, but When I see a cop on the side of the road and I'm going fifty miles an hour in a fifty mile prior zone, the last thing I want to do is speed up. You know what I'm saying in order to cause the cop to react. But to say that the National Guard in California or the National Guard in Illinois is causing crime to take place is utterly ridiculous. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. You know, we live in difficult times. Confusion is everywhere, the media is alert. But the idea of this supposed Bengals Commissioner's deal, I don't think that's going to happen. We'll see what happens. The meeting is happening as I speak. Talk about that later. Today you have pac Man Jones acting like a clown forty one years old, drunk, punching cops, elbowing cops in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 12: This time?
Speaker 1: He's in the wrong jurisdiction and the robs should treat him like any other citizen and elbows a cops causing injury. That's the way it goes now. Lastly, getting ready for Father's Day weekend. After two o'clock today, I have on Brian Lapthorne, who is the brother of Bill Lapthorne, who was a great coach, high school coach. He played football at col Raine High School with Kerry Combs, went on to Mount Saint Joe play some football there as coach football. I think at Little Miami, spent time there and of course at to Mason High School, the home of the Comets, and for reasons completely unclear, he took his own life. He killed himself about a year ago, happily married with three kids, all teenagers in the community of Mason. And it's just hurting with the fact that one year anniversary is coming up, as far as the suicide of Bill Lapthorne, who was well respected, well loved everyone who knew him from the several high schools in which he coached, and his Father's Day weekend, getting ready for that and tomorrow I may tell my Father's Day story once again. But hold your father, dear. It is more difficult today to be a good dead or a good mom that's ever been. You're being torn in every conceivable location. Sometimes the years well up inside you to such an extent you begin to believe that the world would be better without me, and somehow. Bill Lopthorne, in his last moments, last seconds, split seconds of life, decided to take his own life because he felt inadequate. He didn't feel like he could handle the pressures of being a husband, a father, and a coach.
Speaker 2: And that's not the case.
Speaker 1: You can always reach out, always there's availability, Get over it, move on to the next thing. And Bill Lapthorne was not positioned to do so. And now I pray to God he's in the hands of God Almighty. But the amazing community in Brian Lapthorne, his brother, is put together a foundation to help his wife and children get through. We're going to talk with him in about thirty five minutes. One thirty Home of your Reds and Bengals off today the Reds, but the Bengals are having difficulty at their summer camp. We'll see what happens with their two defensive ends. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: I've just never seen him play like this.
Speaker 13: Nope, but I think it's safe to say that things with this team right now are going from bad to worse.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, quiet Scots, I'm broadcasting you know, Segi Poo.
Speaker 1: The Reds are off today back out at Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's a preview of the twenty twenty five World Series.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? I think so the Tigers. Yeah, we have a softball royalty with us now.
Speaker 1: Segment introduced the coach, the Sparky Anderson of Lebanon High School.
Speaker 14: Will he the the Lebanon Warriors or the Ohio State Division one softball champions winning over the weekend and head coach Brian Kendell is here with us today along with his team.
Speaker 1: Ryan Cadell, Congratulations you are the Warriors, Patty smythe saying about you thirty.
Speaker 2: Five years ago? Oh wow wow. But talk about the team.
Speaker 1: You got the girls here, undefeated, tied, unscored on, you got this state town, you got the ring, you got the money, you got everything right there.
Speaker 2: Describe this team coach.
Speaker 15: Just a fantastic group of girls, Really privileged to have had the opportunity to coach them this year. And you know, their hard work, dedication is just paid off here in a you know, lifetime memory that now we'll have. And you've coached for how many years softball twenty one? Are you gonna stick with it or not? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Question five of those damn boys, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You're right?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, girls so much better than boys. Do you agree?
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about the last game. You had some difficulties. You're undefeated on, tied, unscored on, played like thirty games, won them all.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened in the last game, if anything?
Speaker 15: Well, I mean we came out on top three to one. We took an early two to nothing lead, and yeah, just kind of hung on. Really, to be honest with you, it was a great game, well played by by both sides. I felt like both teams played really really well. We were just fortunate enough to come out on top.
Speaker 1: And you told me how many times do is Lebanon won anything in the state title anything? The Boys used to have a pretty good football team, but never went all the way.
Speaker 2: With Ted McKay. Is that correct? No, the boys did win a Division two count. Okay, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 15: This is the first state title in Division one for Lebanon High School in history, and it is also the first female sports state championship in high school history.
Speaker 1: Engineers, the players, these are the ones that got the deal done, including the pitcher. Absolutely, seventeen perfect games and twelve no hitters.
Speaker 15: Introduce girls. Okay, we'll take it around here. This is Sophia Scheidler, junior pitcher. Who you were just talking.
Speaker 2: About, Sophia. How fast do you throw that softball? Pretty fast?
Speaker 5: Jam Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many signals you have? Fastball, curveball, knuckleball, slip pitch. They have a screwball. How many balls do you have? Five? Five? What are they?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: Small?
Speaker 16: Change?
Speaker 11: Curve?
Speaker 8: Rise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hit her, you throw a riser. Yes, that's against gravitational poll Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Next?
Speaker 2: Next player coach? Okay, Kennedy Ouch, senior third baseman. Well, she looks tough, she looks mean.
Speaker 15: I don't know, she's actually, to be honest, he's probably one of the sweetest kids I know.
Speaker 2: Next up, third baseman, she's third baseman.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Next we have Sophie Abrams, centerfielder or sophomore leadoff hitter.
Speaker 1: Do you think Ela Cruz Sophie should play center field or shortstop?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Shortstop?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Next up?
Speaker 15: Okay, Emma Scheidler, Sophie's little sister shortstop, and she is a freshman.
Speaker 2: She's like La de la Cruz.
Speaker 5: Yes, she is.
Speaker 15: Actually if you sold or play those two games up there. You may say the same things.
Speaker 2: I have a vacuum cleander kind of call her Eureka or something like that. There you go, There you go.
Speaker 15: We have another freshman over here, Georgia Underwood, second baseman, and she plays one second base.
Speaker 1: Second base. Yeah, she's like Matt McClain in a sense. Yes, probably hits better than him, though, Uh yeah, that's fair to say.
Speaker 5: Georgia.
Speaker 2: What's your batting average? I don't know. It is three thirty three somewhere right around here. Next up is your daughters it is.
Speaker 15: Yes, my daughter could probably our favorite player, at least your favorite player.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, mom's listening, so I better say that night. Yeah, mom, absolutely. What are you gonna do for your father for Father's Day? Besides when his state softball title? What are you going to do?
Speaker 15: I don't play more?
Speaker 7: Yeah, go play more.
Speaker 1: Take you out to give him some cigars, buy something nice. Don't buy your mother's cigars, do you. What's your mother's name?
Speaker 2: Caroline? Caroline. She's listening now, sweet Caroline.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 15: Next up, and that is McKenna Hensley. She is our student manager. She was a former player and had some injuries along the way, but his outstanding kid and we were really fortunate to hang on to her as a senior.
Speaker 2: And that's when the bodies are buried all over eleven.
Speaker 15: And yes, I do, Yes, she does, Yes, she does well. She's been listening to our assistant Scott her for a while, so yeah, she knows.
Speaker 1: Plenty final record frontal record was what twenty eight and four twenty four bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Win the championship three to one over what school? Centerville?
Speaker 1: Go home with the elks. Yes, I've been there many times in many guys. Is yep, Segon man, give me some sports and make it fast. I got to ask these girls some questions.
Speaker 14: Will he the stood reporters of Pro Service, every local temp Star heating and air conditioning dealers temestar quality you could feel on the East Side called Clement's Heating and Air at nine three seven four four four forty four zero one spot. We also want to thank Ron's roost Willie. It's clucking good, Ron Junior and the lovely Donna, Ron's wife brought down because they went and they're over at Kenwood Townsender getting Rond a big Father's Day gift.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. Girls.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get your dad special gifts, maybe rounds of golf and maybe cigars, maybe some beer.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Please continue thirty eight to fifty three Race Road on a good old west side at five seven four two two two.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 2: That's Alabama's talking about Ron's roost right there?
Speaker 5: Will he?
Speaker 2: The Reds have that day off.
Speaker 14: The day after taking two or three against the Guardians, they open up a big series against one of the best teams in baseball at Detroit Tigers tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Girls who won the nineteen forty World Series between the Reds and the Tigers Red Red Please continue segment.
Speaker 14: Let's see Austin Hayes getting checked out again after he's got another Miri on his foot because of persistent pain after being hit by a foul ball. No fracture but a deep bone bruise. He hopes to be in the lineup sometime this weekend.
Speaker 2: More MRIs than rb eyes, That's correct. Please continue.
Speaker 14: Let's see Bengals up and they brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Mandatory mini camp ended today.
Speaker 2: Oh what about Stuart? What about Stuart?
Speaker 14: Bengals rookie defensive end number one pick Sjamar Stewart left left the mandatory camp today, have made a contract dispute.
Speaker 2: Coach, what would you do if one of your players left on a contract dispute? What would you do? I wouldn't have drafted them? Please continue segment?
Speaker 1: How many is a total of one and a half sacks his senior year at A and M and one of the sacks was against Oh you?
Speaker 2: How good is he? Anyway?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Well, maybe we'll never know. Good luck will Lea tomorrow to in baseball, good luck to Baden. They play Licking Valley tomorrow at tomorrow morning at three in the state semi finals at ten am, Division four Tomorrow night at seven, Indian Hill eats Sandusky Perkins. Saturday it's Lakota West and Lewis Center A, Springboro and Perry.
Speaker 2: What about baseball? Lakota West beat Maller High School? Are you aware of that? That's correct? Please continue?
Speaker 14: Bearcats Cincinnati Bearcats eighteen game Big Big twelve Conference basketball schedules out?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 10: Home?
Speaker 2: Home and away with Houston, UCF and West Virginia. Do they play Lebanon?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 14: Got Colorado, Iowa State and Baylor among the home games, away games Kansas, Arizona, TCU, and Texas Tech.
Speaker 2: Not good? You see is finalizing?
Speaker 14: You see in the Dayton Flyers, the home of Moe and Mike McConnell, or finalizing an agreement? Do a begin a home and home series this season at Fifth Third Arena and then next year they'll go to UD Arena?
Speaker 2: Coach, how many of these girls are coming back to defend the title? If any? We have a We lose three seniors, so everybody else? How about the pitcher? How about the hundred green she's she is back, She's only a junior. Maybe get a sixth pitch just in case he should get signed by the Red by then.
Speaker 14: The US Open Golf Willie in the first round bogie free at Oakmont in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Impossible.
Speaker 14: JJ Spahn fired a sixty six. Really, he's in the clubhouse at minus two. Uh seawoo Kim. Also, Thomas d. Dietrie and Thurston Lawrence are a two under. Shambo is three over. McElroy faded on the he was six over par on the back nine. He's four over Shane Lowry nine over. Really Justin Rose seven over.
Speaker 2: Not good. Scottie Scheffler just started a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: The next year, you have most of your team coming back, including the hammer the pitcher.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? That is correct? So your favor to win the state title again? Is that correct? Yeah? Sure? Do you provide a great education for the girls?
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 2: Ask a few questions then, girls, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is the square root of eighty one?
Speaker 14: Nice?
Speaker 2: Very good? What is the who's the lieutenant governor of the state of Ohio? Jim, Jim, Jim, say that that's correct. What is the capital of the state of Michigan? Troy Lancing? Take one off. Michigan doesn't count. Named the five Great Lakes? Lake Erie Lake. You're on Lake Michigan, Michigan, Superiorry, I got that right now. What is the capital of California? Very good? Now, wond where that dumb governor lives? He is dumb? Too much hair jail, girls, don't move to California. You are California. What is the last state to enter the Union? Correct? Joe Kennedy wasn't. Why did you know that?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I think you do that.
Speaker 1: Who is the Vice President of the United States? Yeah, who's the Secretary of Defense?
Speaker 5: Pete.
Speaker 2: That's it right there.
Speaker 1: Pete hesa very good. So your girls get like a B plus Kennedy, Who what's your favorite subject?
Speaker 17: Mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Math?
Speaker 5: Math?
Speaker 2: Well, what what is the value of pie?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it was apple, cherry and uh, chocolate pie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Girls, you've been a champion in softball. Be a champion in life. Don't be a clown. Don't be a weight on society.
Speaker 2: Be a leader. There's three rules in life. You're ready for three rules, Georgia. Write this down. Number one, graduate from high school?
Speaker 5: Can you do that? Go?
Speaker 9: Number two?
Speaker 2: Work or go to school? Be productive? Can you do that? And number three? Don't commit crime?
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 1: Don't need a government program, don't need midnight basketball, you don't need volleyball.
Speaker 5: I have to know.
Speaker 1: You got to do three things. Graduate from high school, work or go to school, and don't commit crime. Can each you girls do that? You promise don't be a clown?
Speaker 2: Coach?
Speaker 1: Congratulations. I don't know what to say, but you've reached the heights of Mount Olympus.
Speaker 2: Where to go? Put this point but down and we'll see you next year. And let's see you next year with two in a row. We'll look forward to it. And these girls have rings, they have rings coming, Yes they do.
Speaker 15: Actually, this morning I had the opportunity to sit down with our athletic director and kind of design.
Speaker 2: It was really cool experience. What's on the design like warriors?
Speaker 15: Oh, guys that we've got a you know, twenty nine out in center and l spear and that's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, State champions, last name, first.
Speaker 1: Records Lebanon High School right here and your favorite to repeat repeat next year? Yeah, they say, yes, yes, congratulations girl segment. Get me out of the Stude's report.
Speaker 2: Please will he you?
Speaker 14: And honor of the Lebanon Warriors, the Division one Ohio Softball state champions.
Speaker 2: I'll hail the Warriors. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 5: Always should be with you, Bill, to see you later.
Speaker 2: Who is that guy right there? Correct? What the position does he hold? Correct? So he got a good education Lebanon.
Speaker 5: Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Congratulation. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five and three, seven four, nine, seven thousand. Up Next is a rather sad Father's Day story out of Mason Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham the Great American courts.
Speaker 12: Mental health is all from the most the undiagnosed the person can have. Because you may know, I spent many years with the Attorney Center's Office on commitment hearings of individuals who need it psychiatric or psychological help largely untreat it. And when I sit here every day, year after year, decade after a decade, I'm wondering, why is it that if someone breaks a bone or twist and ankle, there's a medical system ready to take care of that person. But many times there's psychological difficulties happening below the surface, and especially men have incapabilities of reaching out. And there was a deep sadness at Mason High School when a teacher and a coach named Bill Lapthorne took his own life. And on the surface, life could not have been better, had a wonderful wife, three kids.
Speaker 1: Involved in Mason High School. And it just leaves you powerless to think about why did these things occur? Joan you and I now is Brian Lapthorne his brother, and Brian welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, first of all, give me the social history and tell me about your brother. Bill before we talk about the circumstances of him dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 7: Bill born and raised in Coleraine, was in nineteen ninety four graduate of Corraine High School. Played for Carrie Combs, was a team captain offensive lineman. Went on from there to play football at Mount Saint Joe before he tore up his knee as so often happens, and started to think about coaching. He finished up Mount Saint Joe, started his coaching career at Finnytown, went on to Winton Woods Princeton, went to Virginia for nine years, where all three of his kids were born, and then came back here to the Mason area for his last coaching position as the offensive line coach.
Speaker 1: Were you close to him during the Mason High School years? Were you close to him as far some brothers are close, some brothers are not close because of circumstances.
Speaker 2: How close are How close were you to Bill?
Speaker 5: Left?
Speaker 2: Really close?
Speaker 7: You know when he was away in Virginia and focusing on his career and his young family, and I was somewhere in a similar position. You know, phone calls and emails on occasion, but they very much wanted to get back to Ohio. Raise their family around his wife's family up in Columbus, and that's where we started to become much closer and did a lot more things together.
Speaker 1: Approaching the moment when he took his own life. Where is there any indicators ahead of time? Was alcohol abuse, drug abuse, aban behavior? Tell the American people about the last few days, last couple of weeks before this good man a Mason took his life.
Speaker 2: Where is there any indicators going on?
Speaker 7: You know, it's a great question, and I'm learning and a lot of circumstances like this, those that are close and those who he poured into.
Speaker 2: You know, it shocked, It shocked a lot of people.
Speaker 7: I don't think many people after a tragedy and a suicide would say I knew that was coming. At the same time, if you look back over the past eighteen months before we lost him, there were definitely you know, again this is all hindsight, but there were you could see little bits of erosion of what appeared to be his just kind of his hope. But again, you know, no one super close to him and including fellow coaches, the way he poured into other people, and the vast network of folks that loved him and the things that he was still doing up until the day. The day he died, no one thought that his mind was where it was. And you know, he had just that one last really bad day that he couldn't get passed. Apparently, is the way we think about it.
Speaker 2: And I've done these things before.
Speaker 1: There's a circumstance at the end where someone feels as if the world would be better off without me, that I can't be a father, I can't be a coach, I can't be a husband, I can't be a brother anymore. I can't take it anymore. And the world's better off without me. Talk about the day that Bill coach Bill Lapthorne took his life. Tell me how you discover this occurred.
Speaker 5: And he was.
Speaker 7: Supposed to be at Mason had just started that week. We lost him on a Wednesday or the night before. Mason had just started their regular you know, post weight room stuff.
Speaker 2: They were back on the field.
Speaker 7: So I knew he was struggling, just with some general things, and I knew when football started back up. You know, he's a teacher and a football coach, and in the summertime you don't have either. And so getting to that first day of practice, which was a Monday. We thought things would be good, and they were. I didn't hear from him, and then I got a phone call from his wife that he did not pick up his son for practice that morning, and he didn't in fact show up to work that day, work being football practice, so I knew something was up. And he wasn't answer in his phone, and you know, didn't know where he was. I thought that he may have just gone on a road trip. I thought, maybe, oh, okay, this is not good, not showing up the work. But worst case scenario, he just got out of town to have some time alone. Turns out, obviously that wasn't the case. When we've we found him in the garage at his condominium where he spent his last moments.
Speaker 1: I guess the word shock is inadequate to describe what occurred. How did his lovely wife and children take to this?
Speaker 2: You know, shock for sure?
Speaker 7: His children have been actually a source of incredible inspiration and strength.
Speaker 2: You know, as the uncle of three kids.
Speaker 7: One's gonna be fifteen, one's gonna one's sixteen, and one is eighteen, you think about the mental health and the impact of something like this on those kids, and I'm sure, we have things to work through, but I gotta tell you, Bill, especially the daughter Alex, she'll be sixteen next week, I have found her to be just a source of strength and inspiration.
Speaker 2: Our relationship has become really close. They're hanging in there. They're a faith based family that helps.
Speaker 7: And I've just again, we're not you know, we're coming up on a one year anniversary, so we're certainly not done processing or dealing with this. But by any measure, the way that these kids have and the community and their friends, how they have surrounded them with hope and love, I can't be more impressed with how they're navigating and continuing with their lives.
Speaker 1: Brian Lapthorne? Is there any sense of guilt? Sometimes these events transpire and a brother, a spouse, a child, a friend looks back and said, I should have done this, And why did Bill Lapthorn take his life?
Speaker 2: Everything going on in the right direction. Who would.
Speaker 1: Is there some sense that either you or the family has any sense of guilt of what you or others didn't do.
Speaker 2: You know, it's one of the first things I thought about the day it happened.
Speaker 7: In fact, when I drove home from finding him and after watching the coroner take him away, I said to myself, or someone said to me, don't take this on.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: There he made a decision, and I was the closest to him other than his the coach at Mason, the head coach of Mason, Brian Cassner. I believe that the two of us probably heard the deepest, darkest, you know, feelings that he was having, and I just know that we cannot take on that guilt. He made the decision. I believe he probably regretted this decision the minute he did it. But I thought to myself, and this is this has proven to be very useful over the past few mo If I take on guilt, then I can't take on what I need to take on with the kids, with his wife, with his friends, with the community. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I laid in bed at night and hadn't thought about man. What else could I have done? But I've worked really hard not to let that thought take any kind of route, because millions of people are impacted by things like this every year. It would just manifest itself into worse and worse situations. If we stayed sunken guilt and then I just I've decided to turn to hope.
Speaker 1: As far as August the second, how can the American people assist football coaches in high school? Teachers are not shall we say, financially well healed? I would imagine that the family itself needs love and guidance and assistance. A foundation has been put together so that the memory of Bill Lapthorne at Mason will not be forgotten. Describe how the American people can help heading toward the August second fundraiser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've stood up a foundation and the mission.
Speaker 7: You know, these things take time to build, build a little bit of machinery around it, So I'm trying to keep it simple this first year. We just want to focus on keeping people connected. You know, one of the blessings out of us tragedy like this is it brings together people who haven't seen each other for twenty years. And there was a crazy power around that around the time of the service. So I thought to myself, let me work with some of his friends and classmates and let's at least do this.
Speaker 2: First thing and work on remembering who he was. In the years to come.
Speaker 7: We want to work on ways to celebrate and promote how he was, because I think that's what's most important. Selfless made people feel heard and seen. He was funny as can be. The stories are crazy. He was a servant leader. So this first event that we're going to have on August second, and if it's okay, I'd like to mention where it's at.
Speaker 2: It's just going to be. It's going to be at Dips Diggies, which is a place in Miami Town. They're at sixty sixty eight sixty.
Speaker 7: Nine Hill Street and they are hosting the event and we're just getting to get together, tell a few stories, drink a few beers, and raise a few bucks if we rate. The money's not important right now, it will be in the future. He's going to have three kids in college at the same time. The first one starts this fall. But what we're focusing on is just not losing them. It's one of the things that is just people get on with their lives and it's understandable, and so we're going to try to create some opportunities to gather. You know, he had different kind of factions. He had his cole Rain people, he had his Little Miami people, he had his Masons people. We're going to start in Cole Rain because that's those are my people too. We're going to try to do something this fall on the little Miami side of town, but just start this first year with baby steps, get people together, and then we'll work on building something bigger to provide financial resources for their kids in college.
Speaker 1: Brian Lapthorne is sorry right now listening are I believe hundreds of thousands of people. There's thousands of men and women who are in their thirties, forties, and fifties that feel inadequate. Their life has not been successful, they have some physical pain, and especially for men, it's difficult to reach out to seek help. What message would you give to those similarly situated as Bill, as your brother Bill Lapthorne was to reach out and seek help during the living years.
Speaker 7: So two things come to mind, And if you don't mind, I'm going to mention the company I work for, Tier One Performance Solutions, headed headquartered in Kentucky, has been working on this notion of the stigma associated with mental health. As you said in your preview, no one hides a broken wrist, but even the most courageous.
Speaker 2: Will hie a mental health issue.
Speaker 7: And so it's something that the world is getting better at but we need to continue to recognize or talk to people. And if you feel like you're sensing something, say something. And you just recognize that most people are going to say I'm good, I'm good, I'm good, and and they may then they're not. So just it's just about education. Keep talking and if you sense something, say something.
Speaker 1: I have your email and I'll post it on certain media outlets, which is b Lapthorm at Tier one performance dot com. The events August the second, and my condolences to the family and many times in the last few seconds of consciousness, I've hit this happen with an extended family member who shot himself in the head to show his wife how much how much he'd be missed, and as he was dying, she could tell his eyes or had a sense of fear and terror and sorrow. And that image has stuck with me for the last seven or eight years. And it's all but instead of cursing the darkness, you've lit a candle and Brian Lapthorn, thank you very much. And Bill, looking from heaven above his honor to have you as a brother, and thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you for helping me. Honor my brother and his memory, Willie.
Speaker 1: Brian Lapthorn, thank you. Let's continue with more. Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, as life is, you must continue on news Radio seven hundred WLW in all the facts and statistics show today that men are under more stress than ever before. It's not politically palatable to understand such things because all the focus on societies on women and girls and those with difficulties. But whether white men or black men, especially under great difficulties in life and just men or conditions, shall we say not to reach out and seek help. A broken mind is no different than a broken arm. But a broken arm will elicit sympathy. A broken mind elicits scorn and don't know why shake it off feel better. I did not know Bill Lapthorne. I kind of know exactly the pressures he was going through, and I've never I don't know Brian Lapthorne, his brother, but I'd like to love to meet him at some point. But I was touched by an email he sent me about two weeks ago that said since he was a child, he listened to me, and that in a sense, my conservative principles and libertarian ideas has become part of his life. And I'm respectful of that. So when I receive an email like that, want to I want to hear more about what happened. It's inexplicable. Now, a father of three and seemingly on the surface of good marriage, who knows what goes on behind closed doors. But by every objective measurement, Bill Lapthorne was living the American dream as a father, a husband, and a football coach at a good school Mason and suddenly he goes into his garage and takes his life. And as Brian his brother just said, it's a show. So I cannot say it more loudly and more clearly that mental difficulties and psychological help is available. It could be a pharmaceutical problem, it could be counseling, could be whatever. But especially men do not like going to doctors. Men do not like getting psychological help. Men do not enjoy psychological or psychiatric difficulties. Metastasizing to suicide and leaving three children without a father getting ready for Father's Day and a wife without a husband, it's inexplicable. As Brian Lapthorne just said, we're stunned that this happened the way it happened. So if you're a guy with all these pressures that all of us have to do and not do certain things, the problems at home, the problems at work, the problems getting a car fixed, the problem on mortgages that have to be refinanced, the problems of health difficulties. If you're overwhelmed, reach out. I would say Mason High School is available to provide counseling services as they did a year ago when Bill Lapthorne took his life to anyone in need. And males especially are under more pressure today and succeed less than females. Most people in high school and college and law school and medical school are all females, and males have been shutting aside. I've said, almost in a jocular way, that you know, white males had to run.
Speaker 2: But it's over, and I think it is over.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, I know that there's always help, and I pray for the repose of the soul of Mason football coach Bill Lapthorne. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WUTW.
Speaker 19: NEW was fueled by oxyar gas the Tri States propane providers. It's nineteen forty six news, traffic and weather. News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati, Hey.
Speaker 20: Former Bengal and dieded following in arrest in northern Kentucky with the two thirty report I'm Sean gallbagher breaking. Now the Grand Jurion County has brought an indictment against Adam pac Man. Jones is now facing multiple felony charges after being arrested last week. Coming to police. Initially responded to reports of his servants at a barlay Friday night into early Saturday morning, and we're told about a vehicle that was trying to leave which was pulled over and Jones was inside. Jones, according to police, did not comply with the officers, allegedly leading to an assault in the Kenton County jail, which Kenton County Commonweal's attorney Rob Sander says is on video.
Speaker 4: It might just be one continuous beep of leaping out all the profanities mister Jones was spewing at the Covington police officers because he barely put any non profane words in between the profane ones that he was uttering virtually NonStop during his interaction with the police, and I got handed the Covington police officers involved.
Speaker 20: Jones charged with a felony for assaulting a police officer and is facing multiple misdemeanors and he could face years in prison if convicted.
Speaker 2: Now the latest traffic in weather together.
Speaker 10: From New Yercity Health Traffic Center. From massage therapy to stress relief in cancer surveillance, The uc Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors. Call five P one three five eighty five uc CEC traffic on seventy five southbound from Western Avenue to the Prince Spence Bridge by a five minute trip here where Stavago seventy five northbound between Burlington Pike and Twelfth Street in Kentucky, Madison at Edwards's war Refined police with an accident here and they're getting that cleaned up. Watchford delays and Coal Rain north bound to two seventy five with a construction in the right lane. Additional work there on northbound Coal Rain and westbound two seventy five. We have these closure six thirty pm to seven am until the bridge is repaired. And on two seventy five we're sewing at the Carrol Cropper Bridge southbound A couple of minutes delayed back to US fifty by Rich Remp news Radio seven hundred wty Well then bield.
Speaker 19: Ladies forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred WLSW hot one.
Speaker 21: Out there this afternoon and it will be humid as it will be feeling close to ninety if not even above that.
Speaker 2: Our pattern changes tomorrow.
Speaker 21: Clouds will roll in, showers and storm chances really start to ramp up throughout the weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday as well. We'll be dealing with off and on rain from a severe weather station. I'm nine first Warning Meteorologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLW and.
Speaker 2: Radar showing to sunny sky.
Speaker 20: It's currently eighty four degrees in the Savannah Bananas in town to play at Great American Ballpark Friday and Saturday and the game day weather for that a service of Tom Recton Heating and Air do it right with Recton. Hamilton County leaders today released the current bargaining positions of both the County and Bengals when it comes to reaching a deal on a new lease for Paid Course Stadium. The two as of April, we're shown to be far apart. County commissioners this afternoon discussing ongoing negotiations, and Commissioned President the East three House says there's one upside.
Speaker 2: The good news is we don't have to build a new stadium, and the Bengals in the county agree to that.
Speaker 18: That is because we've done a good job of taking care of the stadium, and I think that's something this community should be really proud of.
Speaker 20: Bengals haven't told June thirty to decide whether to sign a new deal, extend the current lease by two years, or tell the county it's letting the currently sixpire next June. The Ohio Sitate on Wednesday pass its proposed two year budget, which does not include any funding for stadium renovations, but their version would provide the Cleveland Browns with six hundred million dollars in a grant as the team looks to build a new stadium in a nearby suburb. The Ohio House had proposed six hundred million dollars in bonds for that. The county and Bengals are looking to get three hundred million dollars from the state for upgrades. A US Senator force willly removed from a Homeland Security press event in Los Angeles.
Speaker 17: So I want to say thank you to every single person that has been able to do this. Also, I want to talk specifically to the rioters and to the politicians in Los Angeles.
Speaker 20: Rotating California Democratic Senator Alis Badilla was grabbed by officers while shouting questions to DHS Secretary Christine Home about the immigration operations in LA. He would continue to shout at Home while he was being shoved out of the room. Rats off tonight is they will be in Detroit Friday nights. Have been up a series against the Tigers seven to ten. First pitch, Inside Pitch starts. Our coverage at six' ten on The Big One Chuck You Wall. Street the dall is currently up fifty one, points Now stick up twenty, nine THE s AND p of fourteen. Points our an next update is at three. O'clock I'm Sean, galviagher who's radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 19: Ww, well guessing callers are calling in on The Turfway Park racing And gaming. Bananophone Turfway Park racing And gaming has the hottest new.
Speaker 2: Games Visit turfway dot.
Speaker 1: Com, well The june deals are Unbelievable right now At Joseph. Chevrolet how about you getting a New. COLORADO a New colorado as low as twenty eight nine to ninety five only At Joseph. Chevrolet must have a trade twenty fifteen or new or any. Make any model includes costco member. Incentives see the dealer for all the. Details colorado as low as twenty eight nine ninety. Five Joseph chevrolet's the top name in. Town with the top brands, together let's drive as the Great american has. Done Joseph chevrolet On Cole rain And Joseph chevrolet Dot.
Speaker 19: Com skip the ties and tools This father's, day give him what he really.
Speaker 2: Wants a day At Oakley.
Speaker 1: Greens he conflects his short, game dominate cornhole and catch every moment From oakmann on thirty.
Speaker 13: Two we have a special visitor today And Bill, Cunningham, well it's gonna be an even more special visitor later In Tim, kirchin here's a pitch.
Speaker 5: That's a.
Speaker 2: Strike SEE i Love tim kirkcheinb. Me come, on, Wait Cincinnati, Cunningham Tim, kirkchin come, on let me tell you.
Speaker 13: Why because he has never stayed for a full, game he will leave in the third. Inning he comes out here to be. Seen that's the only reason he shows, up just like a politician on opening. Day those clowns are the ones that you'd never get near this microphone right. Here, hey so and so wanted to come by and say. Hi you can come by all you want, to but you ain't getting on the.
Speaker 2: Radio that's.
Speaker 13: Him cout is two and two now On vodo's just check it to see you are thrilled he's, staying though In, Cincinnati i'm. Ambivalent he didn't make you. Different say, easy, come. Easygo McConnell.
Speaker 5: Leaves he.
Speaker 13: Left you know, what the sun's going to come up tomorrow And god, bless Good lord help.
Speaker 2: Me i'm still in good. Help, Well i'm glad he's. Back so oh the, inn he continues For Scott.
Speaker 13: Rowland you know That cunningham staying has nothing at all to do with, Money god, forbid nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: Money i'm just, Saying i'm glad he's.
Speaker 13: Staying here's the stretch in the pitch and it's in first STRU i, well, no, hey he asked me the other, day you, know how about? YOU i, Said i've had offers from all over the, place and every time for more, money didn't want to leave, here he, Said, oh the same way with. Me if he didn't use the phrase serious money five times in the last hour and a, half he.
Speaker 2: Didn't he's used it. Once HAVE i lied? Yet, Boys, Billy we're happy you're still. Around you're.
Speaker 13: Welcome i'm a little worried, though because he's lost interest in playing. GOLF i couldn't believe it that a few minutes. Ago as good a player as he, is that bothers me a little. BIT i, mean if he's going to lose, interest heaven. Forbid Check swan And roland gets ahead and the count two balls at one.
Speaker 2: Strike hello, Quiet i'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting i've never played golf With Marty, brenahan but a match really?
Speaker 2: Scheduled really eleven a.
Speaker 5: M you mean?
Speaker 2: It it's It's scottie Scheff scheffler's.
Speaker 1: Bar i've never played golf And marty Until saturday coming up in two.
Speaker 2: Days it's gonna, wow big, money big.
Speaker 1: Money where's it At, Clovernook Elena Away, Territory.
Speaker 2: Go away a bit? Now it's.
Speaker 14: Neutral that's because And marty is at The, mac which is owned By Mark sheer And Dale.
Speaker 1: Donovan he won't play me At. Kenwood he, said let's play at a neutral. Site you Played kenwood with your eyes, BLINDFOLDED i can look. Around But marty, Said, okay it's gonna Be Joe dieters and me Against Marty brenahan And Buzzed. Eaters, Wow i'm gonna have a match With. Marty mono a, Mano let's go.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 14: Strokes heck with THE Us, open no. Strokes this is like this is like a battle of the network. Stars we'll see what. Happens But i'll report On.
Speaker 1: Monday But marty's praying for rain and getting bit off more than he can chew right, here so we'll see what no Strokes.
Speaker 2: Harry alexander is? He is he still over?
Speaker 5: There or is he?
Speaker 2: Retired he? Retired he? Retired?
Speaker 1: Okay number Sixteen rock is an unforgiving difficult as you Know part, Five, yes slightly uphill to win in your face as you.
Speaker 17: Know.
Speaker 2: Roy i've been on a golf last time about.
Speaker 1: Two weeks, ago and AND i parted the whole using only two clubs at clovernook a driver and a.
Speaker 2: Putter that's ALL i. Used, wow how often does that? HAPPEN i didn't mean. IT i didn't mean it to.
Speaker 1: HAPPEN i had a big drive down the middle about two hundred and fifty, yards and THEN i thought i'd get on and TWO i was another two hundred and. SIXTY i took out my, driver put it behind the, ball had a good, lie AND i topped at about fifty. YARDS i still got the. Driver at this, Point i'm two hundred, yards SO i get my. Driver, Still i'll try it. Again hit the driver AND i missed the green by about ten. Yards So i'm lying three ten yards off the front of the.
Speaker 2: Green what DO i?
Speaker 1: Do pull out my, putter put it up about six inches away and made the. PUTT i hit the driver three times and the putter, twice SO i used two clubs for a.
Speaker 2: Par sounds like the. SHAMBO i didn't intend on doing.
Speaker 1: THAT i didn't mean, to but it just. Happened i'm glad you hear the. Rock, Yes Tamar stewart has. Left he, left he, left he, Left.
Speaker 2: He, said heck with. It SO i looked this.
Speaker 16: Up there's like THERE'S i think three or four first round picks that haven't. Signed, okay from a twenty twenty five. Draft now the number sixteen pick and the number eighteen pick and many others before and after have all.
Speaker 2: Signed so what is the hold up contract language that voids?
Speaker 16: GUARANTEES i understand, That but but why The bengals think they're different than thirty one other?
Speaker 2: Teams?
Speaker 14: Yeah WHAT i don't understand is he's getting all the headlines and the number two? Pick what Ninth Travis? Ouner yeah or? Yeah and that, NO i mean The bengals number two. Pick he's unsigned, too and they had said a word about, him not a. Word And Trey henderson they have no defensive, ends, right isn't?
Speaker 1: Everybody they're worth six billion, dollars they're going to ask the taxpayer for one hundreds of millions. More you might, say you, know we have all the money we can ever. Spend we can't spend the money we. Got let's solve this. Problem i've made this case many. Times You're Mike, brown how old is?
Speaker 2: He ninety?
Speaker 16: Ninety wouldn't you just want to you, know when you're on, there let's let's call it. Fair he's on like the seventeen to eighteenth on the eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Grade maybe he's ready to put he's ready to put out with that your, putter then you just, say you, know, what the hell with? It just you, know we need an indo a. Facility i'm just gonna write the. Check what we're just gonna.
Speaker 16: You, know, yeah or you know, what that sort of. Thing why wouldn't you do? That why wouldn't your legacy to be.
Speaker 2: THAT i can't take it with you. Can't BUT i, MEAN i just don't.
Speaker 16: Understand in, fact The bengals think they're they're they're gonna lay some hard line down and change the WAY nfl contracts across the entire league are done by setting a.
Speaker 2: STANDARD i just don't think it's gonna. Happen but we're arguing over little bitty.
Speaker 5: Things.
Speaker 16: Here by the, way we got a project defensive end that needs to get in camp and get some.
Speaker 1: Work got a text here From JOE Tnt Dieters Harry alexander is still At clovernook okay there tells me he wants to switch. Sides he wants to Take marty as his partner and give me his brother The. BUZZARD i don't know about that. Now, Secondly i'm glad you brought that.
Speaker 16: Up well we'll see what, happens Won't, well thank, you thank, You, joe you got a guy Named hendrickson out there, too just kind of hanging, now you were.
Speaker 2: Wrong seg was wrong YESTERDAY i, SAID. J.
Speaker 1: T watt is older Than Trey, hendrickson and he is older by one, year T J watt by one.
Speaker 2: Year he's older fifty.
Speaker 1: Days so Shacks burgers and now was, saying what we're gonna do is, like you, know we're working, Out we're gonna stend the.
Speaker 2: Contract we got a good defensive, End watston a good.
Speaker 16: Job first of, all there's no other team in the league spends more money on defense than The steelers. Do so you know that that history would show that The bengals AND. Tj why is far and away their their most popular famous. Player everybody has A tj.
Speaker 1: Watch he's got a year left on his contract right, now and so they, Say, okay you're good even though you're thirty.
Speaker 16: ONE i haven't compared to the, stats BUT i would it'd be hard to argue That Trey hendrickson has had a better career THAN.
Speaker 2: Tj WAT i don't know about. That there's no.
Speaker 16: Way we are certainly not gonna sit on our. HANDS i think a twenty eight million dollars. ALL i feel like that's on this. Side on this, One i'm more on us side with The. Bengals how about two years for sixty? Million can you this year then two. More he's gonna make this year like sixteen. Eighteen how about extending him two years after that and guarantee sixty guaranteed fifty.
Speaker 2: Million What stewart asking about for.
Speaker 16: Whatever he spotted on rookie deal With i'm not asking for anything any more more than the sixteenth pick or less than the.
Speaker 2: Seventeen IT'S i.
Speaker 1: Don't know what to tell you. Here it Is, june it's gonna Be. July what they're starting about Forty july twenty, third five weeks and now it's Gonna why not playing.
Speaker 16: You when we got the, offense we got the quarterback in the prime of. Primes ready two, months you paid his two wide receivers handsomely quarter of a billion. Dollars it just let your main pract go your.
Speaker 1: Buddies this, MORNING i watch everything, simultaneously they're, saying it sends the image to ninety percent of the team that aren't the superstars that even though you're gonna lead, league be, defensive et, cetera we're not gonna pay. You we're gonna make you crawl on your belly through crap and broken glass and kiss the. Ring it tells the ninety percent of the team that aren't the, superstars this is how you got The bengals that have done.
Speaker 8: No, respect No, hoda they have no other of mom thieves.
Speaker 5: In the fifth.
Speaker 16: Place such a good job SINCE i was in the league of changing their image of a place no free agent wants to come, to because before WHEN i was, playing it was, like, oh you, know you got to beg for an extra, jockstrap that sort of.
Speaker 2: Thing they've done better at.
Speaker 16: That but here in this in this case With Jamar, STEWART i feel like they're trying to win the negotiation room instead of, like, look look what are we. Talking here a, guarantee here a guarantee that let's let's get it. Done he's not asking for more than same.
Speaker 2: Contract.
Speaker 16: Mimset, yeah he's a seventeenth. Pick he's not asking for more than what the sixteenth pick is.
Speaker 2: Making same. Thing so it was just just get get.
Speaker 5: It what the you?
Speaker 1: Know but The bengals want the state Of ohio to pay them three hundred and sixty million dollars and the taxpayer to give them another three hundred million from the. County that's our. Money they can ask for, that but players can ask for the same money right right.
Speaker 2: About it was a very good example. Comparison i'm sad. Again give me.
Speaker 14: Sports will leave the stood reporters Of prout, service every local Tame star.
Speaker 2: Heating and air conditioning Dealers tamestar.
Speaker 14: Quality you could feel in beautiful Northern kentucky Called Tom Recton heating and Air conditioning at eight five nine two six' one eighty two. Sixty nine but reds with that day off To. Day willie they're spending It Touring Henry ford Museum. In dearborn they opened up a three game series up Against the Tigers in detroit. Tomorrow night the action right here on SEVEN hundred Wlw.
Speaker 1: And aaron rodgers, is unhappy but. He's Married the steelers gave him the. Wrong helmet did you see? This, STORY no i can't play.
Speaker 16: Without, helmet well it's a helmet that, he used started with and used his whole career THAT the nfl no. Longer allows it's outdated from a. Technology standpoint he's in.
Speaker 2: The hut he's in. A hut Somewhere In New mexic guy to get used.
Speaker 16: TO it i, will, say like, you know some of the helmets that, came along even towards the end of my, career there they definitely. Felt different and if you know you've been playing in one helen for, twenty years you got to put a different one.
Speaker 18: On, it yeah that's the biggest PURE love. I need my intention intention is. PURE love, I did i.
Speaker 22: REALLY did i had a magical experience, with uh the sensation of feeling one hundred different hands on, my body imparting a blessing of love and forgiveness. For Myself That's robert kraft and gratitude this life from. One thousand he seemed to be. My ancestors he better.
Speaker 14: Watch it he's going to be, On trial Like, like diddy if you're, a, teammate like are, you like what the hell is going on with?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 14: Guy well is that what you're going? To Go danica patrick said he abused her and. Their relationship, What, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati yeah oh wait, a minute we got the futures, right now we got.
Speaker 1: Breaking news we're Saying that Danni and patrick was Abused By. Aaron rodgers what, she said look up that rock abusive?
Speaker 18: Of that what do?
Speaker 11: You mean what do you?
Speaker 2: MEAN abusive i don't amount it more than she was capable of giving.
Speaker 5: Anything.
Speaker 16: About this Final way belichick in a press commerce yesterday the, day before and, She, said hey we're we're only focused, on football The Old. Belichi cincinnati back to The, Old. Belichick cincinnati, thank you he's.
Speaker 2: Coming here, Good luck Willy to baden tomorrow at the. Baseball attorney What About. Indian hill The wild man is sending me the.
Speaker 14: Stuff Here indian hill plays tomorrow night. At seven, Don't worry i'm never gonna. Forget, Him Saturday lakota west And also springboro is.
Speaker 1: In, action now now let me say This As seg if you'll be coming a can, Tomorrow morning i'm gonna be There For indian hill baseball. Semifinal game he'll probably be feeding his Face With. Lear's Market If benning hill wins the, State title i'm Gonna bring sega ring in a major case of.
Speaker 13: The ass, Get ready segs Some Wild. Man Walker Wile man walker is. An idiot nobody pays any attention to what.
Speaker 2: He says. Thank, you oh he's upset because.
Speaker 13: He doesn't have a, press credential and as Long As rob, butcher's around he. Never will he, ALSO says i got free tickets To The Pro football Hall. Of fame i'll take a picture and send It To seg seg. Hates life can we get like a celebrity boxing match between? You, Two no seg The, Wild man no making the money Goes. To cherry you, Know what i'll play him singles, in, pickleball.
Speaker 2: Really, really really here. WE go i wouldn't would you play him singles? And, PICKLEBALL.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: Back. To reality we.
Speaker 13: Would be remiss if we did not recognize the fact that there was a major pickle ball battle that.
Speaker 2: Took Place in, middletown, TODAY major i.
Speaker 13: Mean major on one Side Was Bill said dennison along With mister Pickleball, of middletown eighty four Year Old stanley bulkens veterans and, their competition two guys who fashioned themselves, as athletes Fashion themselves Bill The Mouth, Cunningham mouth bill The Former notre dame STAR and Nfl Star rocky boyman Ex OF Saint X, high school and they had a butt whipping applied. To them it's true by the Duo of Dennison, and vulcans the likes of which they will not.
Speaker 2: Soon forget, that's true and there's a two oh.
Speaker 13: Pitch today they sent them Back to cincinnati like a couple of whimpering ninnies, And, all Hey Old seg Dennison And, STANLEY belkins i want to rematch you.
Speaker 2: One pitch that's ball ninety five or. Ninety six probably still. Whip you.
Speaker 23: Still play me a strong enough word that only if he gets out. TWO rules i thought it was. A gad i thought it was a bit we.
Speaker 2: WERE playing i Was.
Speaker 16: At miami what Was at miami's uh Fall? Of camp Uh the RedHawks, And uh, you're, like hey are you gonna?
Speaker 2: Be there he. Called me, i'm, like hey you're gonna. Be there, i'm, like beware what are you? Talking, about okay we're We're going we're. Playing pickleball they's, Stay, IN seg, I said i thought that was. A joke was a joke till we. Showed up when we were, the joke we were. The joke, Get. Report willie everybody have a good day On.
Speaker 14: A thursday, Thank, you rock, thank you and uh we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report to be.
Speaker 5: With you bill you later.
Speaker 2: When you're having him. ON again I.
Speaker 1: THINK monday I Got matt Hoffman on monday about time about Paying the bengals. Three hundred how come the taxpayer Pays the bengals But the bengals don't play? The players can you answer that?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 2: Rock can't seven hundred WL w
Speaker 5: Hm