Speaker 1: And changed my.
Speaker 2: It's too late. You can't change it now. Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to the Getmicked. Maybe our longest break ever since we've been doing the two a month. Obviously, when we did once a month, there was but this was a longer break. Lots of stuff, Halloween happened, we had extra life, so we apologize in that half s Bubs, he's taking another longer break. He's gone. I'm looking at any nightmare of Tresta. I'm joined by the red dead hangman David. How's it going today, sir?
Speaker 3: So far, so good.
Speaker 4: Just getting geared up for America Thanksgiving. So I had to do a whole lot of shopping because the nice lady at Walmart towed me get everything that I need now because Thursday they will not be open and don't even attempt to show up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we had that for obviously, King Anything's in October. And the pumpkin pies at Costco. They are like the highest drugs on the streets. It is hard to acquire. And we had to be there like half like forty five minutes before they opened and then they sold. After ten minutes, those pies were gone. You would think, like pumpkin pies, do a bunch and they literally go no because we.
Speaker 5: Use all the ingredients, so they're going to be gone until the next day.
Speaker 2: So it is tough to get some stuff when it comes to Thanksgiving time, you know, But that's the way it is sometimes. So let's see maybe he's back this time. Let's see if he is.
Speaker 6: S Bubs and I had it out because I really wanted to log into to use my backgrounds because I made I made a background specifically for today.
Speaker 1: I was up yesterday making and I need to use it enough.
Speaker 2: Why have you taken this slide against hang Man? You know he's a good guy, he's a father, he works hard. Some people would call him the Ace of AW s Bubs. But now you made your mission to meme upon this man, celebrate when a lot of AW fans are down, which we're gonna talk about after last night, and you're just rubbing in their faces with now Joe, you you went from one Joe to another or wait, no, John, I guess but you know, so okay, I'll let load and then you can make your statement of what why you hate hang Man?
Speaker 1: Pay half Travis Scott half Hook.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, oh, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Damn hook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna get there.
Speaker 2: So what we're gonna do, we'll get some slots on after we're gonna do the So it's our last draft shakeup, right, this is our last one for the year. Yeah. Oh, so we do have one more before rumble, right, is that it?
Speaker 5: Okay? So it's just for the year, So it's our we're over the halfway home.
Speaker 2: So obviously for WW we've all drafted ten people and one job or we're gonna go down the list and we're gonna do some drops. We're gonna do that first because usually on shake up days we like to do that first, so we're not spoiling thoughts or holding anything back. So we'll do that because we're already doing w B will transition to Survives your survivors predictions, and then we'll talk about full gear and maybe just not much Continental Classic, but at least what we know, maybe some early predictions and what's going on there. So yeah, that's what we're gonna be doing today. We will not this month, but next month we will be back with GMO. We're gonna get back to that I know we got some catching up to do, so we probably have to finish the season before twenty six comes out. We'll probably have a couple months where we'll do two together, but that's okay. December or an especially January February, we'll get a lot more quiet, so we'll catch up there and then yeah, and then again, just a big thank you David for hosting the Marvel Trivia Extra Life and smub Thinks for being my team and holding it down. You got some you got some deep cut questions there, which was good, especially the Defenders one.
Speaker 7: I could not believe I got a shows I like did it one and it was all from stuff like I remember through like YouTube Channe Yeah, like the Doom Patrol one, Like I haven't seen Doom Patrol, but everyone clost to that scene.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I wouldn't if people can go back because he had David hosted the Marvel Trip I would never gone on. It was like the what references and defenders are there to the Avengers? David asked, I would have gone the Avengers because every single Netflix show mentions like the Event or what out of New York.
Speaker 5: But I would not have gone the Pomination haulk fight.
Speaker 7: Yeah from like Agents of Shield because Agents fiealed like they would only reference like like the first like like fa yes.
Speaker 2: It's like they were stuck there forever, you know. But yeah, no, that was a good time. So again, thank you guys for doing that. And yeah, luckily our team obviously not David, there're no collusion here because he also hosts Marvel Alliance with Chris, so it's absolutely fair, no collusion here. Our our team got the win by one point though, so it was super it was super close. So we'll see if we run back next year. But currently, right now, I'll pull up do you have the points? I have the rosters, but do you have the points? Okay, what are the points right now? For the draft if people don't know, we get the superstars and we base it off of main events wins, title wins.
Speaker 5: Losses, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: If it works very much like a fantasy football draft, and that's what we do throughout the year. But our calendar ends at elimination Chamber because we started the pod Guess right before WrestleMania, so that's why Chamber is our finale somehow.
Speaker 7: But uh well, it's like Chamber is the finale and then well it's really more that Wrestleingia is the start of Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what we said that points wise?
Speaker 7: Okay, So David is at five hundred and sixteen points. Okay, uh, I am at seven hundred and thirty six points, and Travis is in first place with seven hundred and ninety six points.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a nice, nice little lead there. Okay, I'll take that. So and then what we're doing today is everybody's gonna drop uh, well not everybody, don't have to. I guess what we can do is though you can drop one of your spots and film them.
Speaker 5: Obviously we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be going uh in the is the draft order the way we have it here like the SPOS draft? David? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I think it was now I feel like we always do by like like last person most points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine, that's fine. We'll give David, because David, we were talking about this off air Bianca just throughout the year, giving you the biggest goose egg of all time. Oh that's the other person I'm dropping. Yeah, I'm making a lot of changes here today. So David, are you We'll let you go up first. We'll go David Spobs and myself.
Speaker 1: David, everyone announced their drops if.
Speaker 7: You have them right, Yeah, we'll do drops first to people to draft them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So David currently has Cody Rhoades, Beyonca bell Air, Sephanie Vakir, Chelsea Green, lle Knight, Bronson Reed, Tiffany Strand, Jay Cargil, Finnbaler, Montese Ford, and Carmelo Hayes is his jobber of the year, you know, currently in the Last Time Tournament gotta win.
Speaker 5: So, David, who are you going to be.
Speaker 2: Dropping from your list of anybody.
Speaker 4: I am going to be dropping from my list Montese Ford and Beyonca bell Air. Sorry the husband and wife team. Man, you're you're you're getting dropped.
Speaker 2: And you're still keeping Carmelo as the job or hey, you know where he's gonna win that Last Time tournament? Want to beat Sina new Icy Champ.
Speaker 4: You know he's he's headed for the run of his life. Or they just needed an excuse, not because they realize that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we booked Bronson in this last uh this match over here, but we also booked him in this match over here, so we have to take him out of one of these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was uh yeah, I I I will get there. I was not a fan of the camp. Just let the guy pin him. Let's like, let just do a roll up, just do a classic roll up. Cody punches him like because obviously it's cheating. So he's gonna get the win there. But now between then and the six seven, I don't know what's happened to my boy right now. But and then currently, so subs has John Cena, Gunther, Penta, Eo Sky, naomis almost annoyingly Scott not the actress, just Naomi see him, Punk Ranger, Julia Phoenix, renee A roxxandperors Nathan Frazier and his jobber of the You're right now is Solo Sicle, who's also successfully moving forward into the Last Time tournament.
Speaker 5: So Sub's you're making any drops there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, well I have three.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely gonna drop, and then the others I'm like sort of split on, but I'll decide by the end of my segment here. So I'm dropping Solo for sure. I'm dropping Nathan Fraser, Phoenix and Naoi Phoenix.
Speaker 2: I can't believe, like I know, people like to you know, always spin on Dave Meltzer. But Dave's right in this say, since that Phoenix should have stayed. Aw you, I know his brother's there and they're waiting for that tag team run, but now that they're doing it in triple A, it's like he doesn't even get the pent to rub on the main roster. It's it's like, I do think Phoenix probably should have stayed, but obviously it's it's twenty twenty, right, But I have I.
Speaker 1: Have a few more. I think I'm.
Speaker 7: Because there's two it's like, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna drop Julia as well. And then I had two owners. I was like half splint on, but the more I think about it, I think.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. Okay, So I got a lot going on injury wise. I got Seth injured. I got uh Liv Morgan semi still injured. I know she could come back, but it's just like when is that gonna come back? I don't know. And then I got Jordan Grace who's just injured my roster. She's not injured, but she's goddamn reports and whatnot. So so obviously I'm gonna drop Seth for sure, because obviously if there's some chance he makes a John Cena run and return at the WrestleMania, great, if it's rumbled and sure, then maybe I miss out and they give him the big rub.
Speaker 5: But I don't think so. I think when the Mountain Times Set's.
Speaker 2: Been injured, they're gonna take it slower, and I feel like it works better for him to return after WrestleMania. I think it's just mess if he comes back at Madia, but you never know, and then it's Jordan Grace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting rid of her.
Speaker 2: I know she could come up, but fuck, she's gonna win the TEENA title like ten more times. Yeah, tomorrow, she'll show up on Monday at Raw. She'll beat U who's the current world champion right now. For the women on it should be Stephanie. Yeah, she'll be Maxine and aunt Stephanie. They'll do a they'll do a WrestleMania two thousand when they did I'm not sure if he ever heard or seen this match Spubs. When it was Kurt Angle, he had the Intercontinental and the European title. Yeah, you defended against Jericho and Ben Waugh. Whoever won the first fall got the European Tell second fall ic that's gonna happen, and Jordan Grace is gonna win both more and I'm gonna be all salty. And then I have someone like Lyra that I think I'm gonna keep. I know she wrestles on RAW. I just we'll talk about when we get the War Games Man, just like the fall off of like not I won't say her, but especially Bailey Bailey. They're doing like this all star women's team match and it's just like she's nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: So I'm not picking Bailey, but Lyra I'll keep because obviously Matt, she can challenge for the Icy title. They could do some other stuff around there, So I think I'll keep her for now. I'm just back and forth on lift because it's just because if she's legitimately back early twenty twenty six for me, she'll be in Rumble and she'll be in Chamber for sure, and those are two big events for me. But it's just like you never know, So I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna take a gamble and I'm gonna I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 1: If she was filming like.
Speaker 5: The Baniads and stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: They didn't put beyonc and that. Oh no, like a top star.
Speaker 2: She would be in the Yeah, okay, and I guess, oh, here's the other person. I'm gonna drop autoin theory because I guess like it's a good like it's not awful because he's not there winning and getting me like negative points. But he also is not getting me any points because he's not even on TV. So I'm gonna drop him right now. Maybe you don't picks them. I'll get him back in at some point, but I think I have a couple of jobbers that I would prefer to have there. But yeah, Austin Theory, Uh see you later.
Speaker 1: So uh Seth Jordan and Theory. Yeah right, yeah, okay, I dropped Frasier, Phoenix, Julia, Naomi and Solo geez yeah if someone really wants of course.
Speaker 7: And then David dropped Montes and Bianca.
Speaker 1: Did you keep Carmela Hayes as the job.
Speaker 2: Right he did? Yes? Okay, So David is two, I have two in a job or and then spos you have like three in a job right, three?
Speaker 1: Four and a jar?
Speaker 2: Oh so you got five packs Okay, there we go. So but David, the floor is yours. Who are you adding to your roster? You get two slots, so you just pick your first one out. But who you adding up the bat?
Speaker 4: My first edition is gonna be mister Ilia Dragonoff.
Speaker 2: Oh you bastard, can alright? You do that? You He's definitely not my list at all. All rights, bubs?
Speaker 6: Who you?
Speaker 2: Who you bring up the bat?
Speaker 7: I mean I've been saying it, like I said, he's gonna win me this draft.
Speaker 1: I'm going right away Chris Jericho.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, I guess because there's a good chance he could be at.
Speaker 1: The run three hundred points he doesn't win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right that if Jericho debut. Now, the only thing that was because it's a it's an unannounced debut, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's just legend return.
Speaker 2: Legend return.
Speaker 8: Okay, so so I haven't end yet Legend return or like ww debut only once per person and must wrestle a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah that were well, hopefully Jericho's just there for talking to Jericho, that's my only or like the highlight reel, right.
Speaker 1: He's joining under podcast.
Speaker 4: He could they in a whole podcast network, but special WrestleMania guest host christ Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man. I wish Dwayne was ready to make that return, and I missed out on the Brock points even though I don't want to Brock on the roster. But uh, I'm gonna pick h Let's take a look here. I have someone i'd prefer to pick right now, but I feel like he'll get some stuff going on right now, so I'm gonna I'm gonna take Drew McIntyre. I think at least I should get some like I imagine the men will main event, the men war games, like they're not gonna let the women main event. I don't know why more interested than that, but that's fine. And then I'm sure he'll be in chamber and rumble. I don't think he's winning any of those because I may as well just put him in job or the year. But maybe, just maybe if we don't, because also there may have plans have changed. Maybe if they are gonna do Cody and Randy, maybe what we've pitched before and what I was supped to talk about that maybe still there's a chance Drew could win it. But like again, we didn't review Sarah's main event. I don't know Drew has lost just way too much, and uh, but I do think at least he's gonna appear in big stuff and I get those main event stuff or rumbles or like even then we get like points per elimination rumble, right, so it's like he usually throws a good amount of people. So True is just a good guy to have him, you know, my face across that. Maybe he does. Cody drops it to him once there. So that's that's my first pick up. So Dave inspect you for your uh, your final pick?
Speaker 4: All right, uh, my final pick. God, I got two that I'm I'm thinking about here. One is a good reliable the next one is the future of the business. You know what I think I am going to go with the future of the business. I am going to pick up Dirty Dumb mystereo.
Speaker 2: Damn it, I had him coming up next. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: It is between him and a female wrestler who I'm not going to say in case someone is is on the line for them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, it's gonna win that icy title back on Saturday and you'll have like a good run and we'll talk about that too. I was just fun.
Speaker 5: I'm frustrated all all.
Speaker 2: This johnsona Shenanians. But Bob, who you who are you falling out?
Speaker 5: Chris Jericho with.
Speaker 1: HM, I have a pretty good list of names, I think. Oh, I like, I don't know. I guess I wrote my list like twice. I just really, but I think I'm gonna go with Osca.
Speaker 4: Okay, that that was my my other choice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you just think because she's in war, like she has the title.
Speaker 1: Like like, I feel like she's gonna win, Like.
Speaker 7: I mean, my my, my, my theory is that she she beats Stephanie and that's how they get to like like, I think Oscar goes into me.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe she she loses again.
Speaker 7: At Mania, but I think she she might go into Mania as a champion.
Speaker 1: I mean could be icy too.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna say, you're still predicting this. I'm telling you it's not happening. I'm telling you, Stephanie Ria. I see the vision, I see the poster, I see the memes something.
Speaker 7: Something something Evu was saying is that, like, weirdly, out of everyone, Bruce Pritchard loves Osca.
Speaker 1: She He just thinks she's like the greatest ever.
Speaker 2: So you'll be pushing one way or another.
Speaker 1: I think Oscar should should get this rubble in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna be like the Jay is the thing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was yeah, Well we'll see what can change. Yeah that what was the current because it was red and then it was like backy. Right, there's the rumor that they're thinking about for WrestleMania. It's like I can see, but like it's something like Becky's. I just Becky needs a big match at Mania. But I also don't don't know if that's the right fit. Like I just don't know. I don't know. I think it needs to be something else. But I guess we'll see when we get there. So, okay, so I got one morning job or my jobber is lined up. I feel now I could be wrong. Maybe we dropped because he had a break at some point. I don't know, but I'm just gonna go here. I believe no one has Sammy's ain, and I'm gonna take Sammy's ain. And that's the case. I kept looking. I was like, he has to be here, he's doing those challenges there. But he's just a guy. He's just a guy.
Speaker 5: That's gonna always wrestle a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything like.
Speaker 1: Like because you're a normal picker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normal pick Yeah yeah, not that yet, No, because I was trying to think and like I could take a swing and go for a rock or something that, but the rock ain't coming back.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's busy there.
Speaker 2: And then even brock like, you know, there's always a chance they just say fucking he wins the rumble, like there's don't get me wrong, there's always a chance or he'll be versusing goon the.
Speaker 7: But for now, Brocky only wrestles like on the peel. Yes, even even then, it's just some of them, So you're only be getting like exactly once in a while.
Speaker 1: And he could be opening the show.
Speaker 2: Too, So you gonna I got a red eye.
Speaker 5: We gotta do warriams.
Speaker 1: First, you like like five points every.
Speaker 4: Like, especially those overseas papers, and they've got a lot of those lined up. So he's gonna be jet sitting out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah where you never know, Sammy, maybe something happens big for him this year. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, well you picked him so back to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, I know, I forgot to drop somebody that I'll check after if I can drop because I forgot they're injured, so I'll check with the council.
Speaker 1: I was gonna mention that person.
Speaker 2: To I totally got his teeth are sucked up. So but after yeah, after, yeah that's fine. I completely forgot, like, oh no, I'm looking at Big J. I'm like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 7: You know, he's getting his his retirement run. I'm gonna go with AJ styles.
Speaker 2: There you go, current men's world take.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe he'll.
Speaker 7: Get some some tag title defenses. That's some three points.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I still like, I don't know, I still would not be just fucking let him win the world heavyweight title for a month, you know, like let him let him win it for like an let like I don't know, let him win that or something. I would like to see that. So okay, so Dave's old squared away.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it write down that you dropped it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can jump, thank you, because I completely forgot about fat before because it's like, I know, I have three injured people, and then I saw him there.
Speaker 1: But this is like the mee Chin rule where someone like a later Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it since scouts honor so okay, So dropping Jacob faw to uh and I'm gonna replace them with another person in that family tree. I don't know if it's gonna pay off, but I'm gonna swing for the fences. I'm gonna get the big Dog. I'm gonna get the OTC ABC one two three, Tribal Chief. I'm gonna get Roman Reigns cause I think there's a hot chance that he wins the Royal Rumble. I think they's a good chance. So my think the reason I'm picking him is I know he'll get war Game's main event pay per viewpoints likely coming up. I know there's a good shot he could win the Rumble and then obviously be on Chamber. I know the dude does not wrestle, but that's what I'm hoping is because there's a couple other people I could pick, but I think they'll just get me these little points. My hope is I'm picking Roman because either Chamber or Rumble, I could see him winning one of those. I think he's winning that world title I'm really hoping, which we can probably transition to some more picks, but I'm really hoping they just pull the band age and do punking Roman one on one. That's what I want. But I think Roman either way is getting some big stuff. You might always be around. I'm sure he's gonna get Susan on me through a table on raw and then he's gone for another three months. But I think the big events coming up, I got a good shot of him. I'm winning one of those things. So I'm picking the Roman reigns.
Speaker 4: I had thought about him earlier, but the whole taking time off and you know, one month here, three months off type deal kind of had me like, ah, man, do I want to risk it?
Speaker 2: It's a risk, but I have to somehow counter Jericho because Jero's gonna get one hundred point. But if I can't, if Roman you get me some of those big events and the events, maybe he can. He can get up there. So big dog don't fail me, you know. So, Oh, I guess I got you all the year still after okay, who you got?
Speaker 7: I guess I'm gonna save my my main, my last real pick.
Speaker 1: So said, I'll go for Jova and I'll go with j D.
Speaker 2: God damn it. Okay, you can do your next pick too, because I'm gonna need a second look at my roster here of jobs maybe coming back.
Speaker 7: I had a backup jobber pick in case you picked JD mcdona. I have the coat of jobbers. Who you know he's putting work in the past. You know you might remember him. I think you had him at one point.
Speaker 2: Is it Tazou or truth?
Speaker 1: It's one of those two?
Speaker 2: Okay, who do I want?
Speaker 7: Because ideally at my last person because a lot of these are like, well, I mean, I think I have pretty decent roster now, people who will rest pretty weekly because that was kind of my issue in the last ones. So it's either people who were like too big to wrestle weekly or like too low.
Speaker 1: To wrestle weekly. Yeah, so I kind of want I'm scrolling Cage Match to see. I mean, I have my list, but I kind of have like either then or everyone else has already taken. I might just go with this.
Speaker 7: First one was sat on my list initially, but I think I'm gonna go with it. I'm gonna take Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 5: She was next to Rome.
Speaker 2: That's who I thought was Alexa Bliss because obviously she'll be around I don't think they'll win that title again, but I think they're gonna be. She's always be on TV doing stuff, so yeah, yeah, no, I think that's a good pick.
Speaker 7: Now you have your your job pick, I can give you my my recommendation if you don't have anyone.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Knockamora, you know, because she's always around. There's a thought of tongas, there's a what does your recommendation pick?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: S Bobs, Well, alright, he has been rest because Alton Prince has been gone right and he's just been on his own jobbing out. Did they fishy break them up?
Speaker 4: According to Kit, they're not broken up. He's just quote unquote doing his own thing right now.
Speaker 2: H just even looking at the women, who's who's losing lots? I could have picked a pre but she got the icy time though I know she's gonna lose it at some point here, man, I got a lot. He was like world champion for half a year and none of us have Damien Priest and I even talked about Dame Priest like he's just like in the.
Speaker 1: Ether event this week had a snackdown was like I think probably facing Kit Wilson.
Speaker 2: That's that's brutal, that's a uh. I don't really know. I'm all there's just a lot of people that.
Speaker 1: I just I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna, you know, I'm having a you know, I him having a while. But I feel like every time I see him lately he is losing. I'm gonna throw up the miss. I feel like the Miss is now just in that stage where he's doing media and he's there to take the one two three. He had his researches with the Our Truth thing that's over with. He lost to what's his face? And the who beat him in the first round in who O? Who's all right? Because I'm much meaned about match, Like, yeah, I just think that I just don't see him winning anything when he's on TV. He's there just to lose. So yeah, I'll take the Miss, see how he does, and go from there.
Speaker 1: So I can read out all the rosters.
Speaker 7: Okay, perfect, So I have John Cena, Gunther, Penta, Eo Sky, Chris Jerico, see him, punk oscar aj Styles, Rox Samprez, Alexa Bliss, and my jobbers JD McDonough, which I probably spelled wrong.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 5: I didn't know how to say it for here either.
Speaker 7: So then tres Is Ria, Drew bron Charlotte, Jay, Becky Live Roman, Sammy Lyra and MS's Jobber.
Speaker 1: And then David has.
Speaker 7: Cody, Ilia, Stephanie, Chelsea, l A Knight, Bronson Reed, Tiffany, Jade, Finn Dominic and Javers Carmela. David has like an all SmackDown roster pretty much only people on on wrong.
Speaker 4: My only fear with my roster is Chelsea Green because she's spent more time in n XT recently doing her run with Ethan Page. But I'm hoping that she gets some more main roster showing. But that I mean, I've got a good roster of people.
Speaker 3: I just need them to do something with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show up too and stuff. So well, speaking of David's roster, we're gonna start off with Survivor Series first match. I have listed here my god, Stephanie Vakir versus Nicki Bella for the Women's World Championship.
Speaker 5: I don't know what we're doing here. We the people talk about.
Speaker 2: I thought that Nicki Bella Becky Lynch match was maybe like a wake up for WB because it felt like Nicky Bella like took a back scene was just like in the backstage stuff and like help me. Stephanie's like, okay, she'd be there, get a pop sell submerged cool, but now we didn't learn and Nicky Bella, you know who's not like the worst ever of course, I'm just saying of when they everybody talks about man, this is the most talented the woman roster's ever been. And we even talked about too with Roxanne last episode. We're like, oh yeah, when they do that defense, it's gonna have to be like Saturday's Man event or a pair of you that could be Now I just did on random row and she just beat her. Like that's the thing where I just I got no interest here. I like Stephanie, but if I have to, which luckily it's only a four match card as of now, I don't think is there any rumored matches to be added because we have men's war games I see, and then that no.
Speaker 7: The only one people are like maybe speculation since they're like putting it off for so long and it's not been like announced, like they didn't tape it for like the SmackDown before Survivors series is like maybe Ilia versus Champa.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, which one.
Speaker 7: People are like because they keep putting that one like off and off, and I was thinking like they might do it just like smack Down before Survivors Series.
Speaker 1: But I saw like the tapings and they didn't do it.
Speaker 2: I do really wish I.
Speaker 7: Didn't didn't defend his title on the on the taping, so that might just be like a backsipe segment like at Survivors Series.
Speaker 2: He beat some backstage right or something. They just did a false count anywhere match. The whole match was a backstage brawl. But no, I really wish they will have to see the run time. But I really wish they put that five man elimination tag like on the pay per view because I think they would have been a fun throwback to you're doing the Survivor Series tag and he got war games.
Speaker 5: I think that would have been fun.
Speaker 2: Would have been nice pay per viewpoints for a bunch of us too, you know, Sammy, But I digress. Yeah, No, I guess it was to me smarter to turn Nikki heel because like she does kind of get like a mixed response. I think this match is going to be I know, I bet, I think it's top level. Could be a three point five, but that's again at its top level. Nicky is better as a heel, so I think that could do some advantage for this, but I don't know. Stephanie gets to win, and I think it's in a very all right type of match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I got scared for a minute because once they start really pushing, this is Nicki's final run.
Speaker 3: I go, do not do something stupid like.
Speaker 4: Go, oh, you're avent, We're going to give you one last run with the title.
Speaker 3: She's not one of the people that you give.
Speaker 2: To Rebella to return and interfere and Stephaniel.
Speaker 3: So but no, I got Stephanie taking it.
Speaker 4: I think that she's going to have another dominant win, and I think that she is going to carry this match, and it will be obvious Nicki has gotten better over the years. I'm not saying she's the same person she was ten to fifteen years ago, but still Stephanie's going to obviously carry this match and it's it's gonna be a C plus effort at best.
Speaker 2: That might also be the designed by them too, right. They might be putting Stephanie in the hall or like, okay, let's see what she can do with somebody that's like not an a tier five star worker that like, Okay, even her and Rock Sande can probably have a great match in their sleep, right where Nikki, you know, the older had their neck injuries, hasn't been in the game as much. A lot of times they do this, it's like, Okay, let's see what she could do, because then in the future they know, oh, if we need to put her with this person, that person, Stephanie can do where some people can't. Right, we can't talk about it with Tiffany. I feel like some of those matches, like with Jade, they've been so short because either they don't trust Jade or they don't trust Tiffany, like they don't trust one of them, right, And maybe this is like a trustful exercise for Stephanie theay, okay, what can what can she do in this situation? You know?
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, I will say I guess for this, I was liking what Nicki is doing like as a face recently, but I see people always say that she's better as a heel, So yeah, I think in terms of like a match, I think it'll probably work out obviously with her as a heel if compared to they did as like a face versus face thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 7: Probably easier for her to get like the heat in this match. I mean, I feel like the layout of this match will probably just be like Nikki just like working her over for the.
Speaker 2: Yea until cheap shots come back with all.
Speaker 7: The moves and stuff. But uh yeah, it'll probably just be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'm glad we didn't get like the Hangman sim O Joe. They beat each other like high five and then turn and get the rematch showing I do like again, I don't. I really don't know why they would care. I just feel like, and I'm not asking for this, but clearly want to use Nickki Bella. I don't know why with the women's division they don't bring back Brie and for the fun run, they just don't have them as a heel tag team or whatever. Who cares that Brian's on the desk, Like, no one gets that's what's so funny, Like these companies and they both do. No one gives a fuck. No one is gonna be like, man, oh that's Rebella, Like no one's watching the Yeah, Brebella walks and screen there. Oh I forgot about Brian Danielson, what's he up to? And they say, Daniel Brian, he's on a w he's a commentator. I gotta watch for that. Like and don't get me wrong, Brian might be the best commentator right now. He's great. But just like the way sometimes they think these billionaires like we tubbles all the time with like movies and TV shows, it's like no one cares that he's on the desk. Just bring her back and let them have a run. I don't need both bells back, but clearly after Nicki loses this other than like, honestly, I could see them do a Maxine she could you that? Or I could I could see a Maxine Nikki feud, and I could see I could see Nicki getting that title actually, and then you could have even lyre take it off her. So if they don't bring Bella back, I think you could see her on one show the other doing the single or the secondary title, but.
Speaker 7: Nikki the icy title, and you do the the Nicky versus a j Lee dream dream reman.
Speaker 2: You could yeah, and that's when you bring b back, and you do you run back the whole kiss storyline again. But yeah, it's just like I don't know what, like, just just bring her back, just let them do their fun run together. Put them in the tag vision because right now you got Osca and Cary, and then imagine they're gonna do a rematch with Bliss and Flair. But then after that, like who else is there left for them? Diverse like the Kabooki Warriors. Yeah, if they just beat Flair and Bliss, there's not many.
Speaker 7: I mean depends on like if they lose the Wargames match, then they could face like Lash and Naya for like losing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's a good point you can do.
Speaker 7: I mean they haven't faced like anyone for the titles yet, so you could do against like Bailey and Lyra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like actually for the titles they've had like some tag matches, you know what we can You can always just do the classic Chelsea Green and album fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah random, but you'd have to. It's like what we talked about with hang Man. You have to flip the Kabooky Warriors then, right, or get people to flip because they're they're heels right now, right, So it's like you've pitched two heel teams with Chelsea and Alba and then lash night they now.
Speaker 7: Look at like if they're if they're facing faces, they get and if they're facing heels they get cheered.
Speaker 2: That's true. You can flip those too easily. Yeah, She's kind of like a tweener that way. So yeah, and that's what's interesting with because I I don't watch weeg with Bailey and Lyra. Did they just kind of drop this whole Bailey like snaping type of storyline.
Speaker 7: Really literally this week on Rot, like Oscar and Kyrie were like backstage, like before there was anything of Becky. They were looking backstage for like and they want to ask Bailey to like be on their war games team, and she was like like no, like I can't forget all the stuff you guys did to me like two years ago. And then Lara came up to her and was like, oh, like I'm proud of you for for like telling them knowing stuff, and then Bailey like snapped and like got mad at her until they're like she's an idiot and.
Speaker 2: Walk they're bringing it back finally. Yeah, I'm just kind of surprised that Bailey's not a part of this all, especially like like Bailey Becky Bliss like it feels weird of like the awestme Mercedes has gone, but it feels like the past year it's been like Bliss is like taking her her slot. It's like the other four worst woman going on. So yeah, I don't know what's gotten.
Speaker 7: There Satlander doing doing Bailey's move that's like when the when.
Speaker 1: Doinga's moves, yeah.
Speaker 2: Trying to get yeah, or when I remember the there's that rum knockamor was doing the GTS to get pun stag.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm saying like I've said this. I think I said this after wrestling, where I said I have to see other year A goes. But I do think Bailey should leave. It's not just because I prefer to me. It's just that sometimes you have to do that and then after they like, oh yeah we kind of screwed up, like let's bring her back. I just don't think they're doing much with her, Like sure, okay, she could snap and maybe what's gonna happen is Lyra gets Icy title back and they do that few but it just feels like multiple times they've just kind of maybe they're doing that purpose, maybe they maybe they get the vibe like hey, I don't think she's resigning, like because their contract's up next year. In the room, right, I think she said to this in twenty six, Yeah, yeah, and it's like I think money's still there to like at least twenty seven, twenty eight. I guarantee you if Bailey went there.
Speaker 1: Nay, the rumor was I think.
Speaker 2: Was it late twenty six.
Speaker 7: I think it's like pretty much like January first, twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's after Bailey, That's what I remember. But I guarantee you if Bailey went to aw Tony's got that in the back, like Monee's signing at least like a year or two years, right, Like that's like that's a done deal. So I just feel like for everybody involved, like go there, there's some great matches she could have. I just feel like in all these huge scenarios, Bailey's again just kind of being left out. And I don't know, go bet on yourself. But the roster, if I didn't say, is Kubooki Warriors nine, AACS Lash Legend.
Speaker 5: Good for her for getting this big spot.
Speaker 2: And Becky Lynch versus re Ripley, Eosky, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair, and aj Lee just a fucking massive fantasy team. And it's cool because it's like different eras of AJ started that and then Blisten shot with the you know, original nx T girls, and then Riha and I know, Whati you are kind of like the leaders this gen. So I'm on the bandwagon that I feel like the women or the baby faces win just because they don't want AJ to lose yet I know she wouldn't even take the pin, but I feel like they want.
Speaker 1: I feel like it makes sense for like the heels to win.
Speaker 7: But the women's face is like never losing war games, Like that's a stat Like I think the only time loss was like in like the second ever like n XT women's work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even the main roster runs, they're always opening up the show, right, So that's what it's like. You kind of want the baby faces to win. And again, like I said, I for me, it's just like when AJ loses, that should be a big deal, not just our first loss was in war games with a bunch of other people. You know, I don't know what they do, Like, I guess you could even have Becky beat her and you set that up, but I don't think you need to I think Becky's just gonna beat Maxine in a rematch and then they'll run.
Speaker 7: That the Maxine doesn't have side plates, which means that she's probably losing it.
Speaker 2: Right probably to probably to or they'll probably wait to off Survivor series.
Speaker 7: I bat, Yeah, she defended it on like an NXT house show, because I didn't notice that, like for the past few months she's been doing like the NXT house shows and stuff they've been sending her there. So yeah, But I mean, well, the thing is, I guess in the SmackDown tapings, like there was some stuff relating to the Women's War Games, but like they said that there was like a segment, but it was only backstage. So I feel like if she won the title, like like on Mondays, like they could just do shoot a second version of it where she's holding the title and just put that in backstage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could or a backstage brawl where Becky wins it back you know they do they do a backstage brawl. Well Dragonov loses to chomp On, then Maxine loses. But h David, you got you disagree with this, But the bait face women.
Speaker 4: I think the bait face women are going over. You got to give aj Lee that that shining moment. You're they're gonna have something go down between her and Becky during the match. I mean, and that's one of the good things about having someone like both Nia Jacks and Lash Legend in here on the Hills team. Is both of them seem primed to take the pin.
Speaker 2: Flick's gotta be it's gotta be not don't pin Lash like first thing, Matt, it's I don't. I are car in my opinion, like those are the two that could take it.
Speaker 1: But Lash, like, are you gonna have like like Becky tap out again.
Speaker 2: To aj Yeah, you could do the Moxley thing right where she just keeps tapping out and you could do that.
Speaker 5: There is lots of options. I think it's just not someone.
Speaker 7: Say that, like the referee for this war game. So that definitely has to be a jess A good car.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope they gotta have Becky and her do a match on ro I'm telling you that'd be that'd be fun, you know. Yeah. I hope Lash Legend gets like a really cool spot. I hope they don't have Nia Jacks anywhere near a j because yeah, sure Nia is not as bad she used to be. But please is AG's second match. I do not need her being like.
Speaker 7: You know, she's the same, she got to be dangerous. Another she has the safest chair shots in the business.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry, You're gonna you're that's gonna happen there. So and then after this, obviously we got Sena Suray my main event, which I really hope that they I don't think they've not said this, but I hope they do the same thing the men and the women too, Like they have women like a Rhea Ripley or Eo versus someone from NXT, right, so.
Speaker 1: They didn't specify men or women. And it sounds kind of like from what Sina says, it'd be like that'd be like the first hour of this show, and then the second hour is like kind of his stuff, him and.
Speaker 2: Bigouth going forty five minutes. Hell yeah yeah, Well.
Speaker 7: Because he said, like Triple H pitched him that like to do like a full two hour of him and you didn't want that, which is like funny.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like that's what people.
Speaker 7: It's like the one thing that the Triple H pitched that, like the fans have been saying like, no, it needs to be like two hours of scene A scenea's like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but yeah, so I mean within saying that it probably only be like the first hour, I mean, I assume that's only like three or four matches probably at the very most, So I think it'd.
Speaker 1: Probably be I mean, this is just skipping ahead to that one. But I mean I assume there's going to be a men at least one women's match.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Weird, it's all men, especially with it.
Speaker 7: Being like the nxt S focus and they always talk about the women and NT and stuff.
Speaker 2: So the reason I was just asked that too because that because I'm always used to old school. We had the December pair review, we have nothing until Rumble then after this, right, like paper say, yeah, but no, nothing pay per view wise, right, So that's where I was just trying to think, obviously they'll make those bigger, but yeah, so that's where we'll be on the way to Rumble. And that's where it's like because I was just thinking about, like, oh, what's next for rio E like all these people, but it's it's like, you don't have to do much because it's like you got a fil TV, but rumble.
Speaker 1: Is stack like the first raw and smacked another year.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, that's true. So but yeah, speaking of mister Johnstena, he's defending against Tom mcmasterio in a rematch. I hate all of this. I was completely fine with, like I knew what they were doing and I knew how they got themselves as fucked because we talked about this. We said, okay, Sina, the rumor was him and Dom right and we were all, Okay, he's gonna be domp. They're gonna do that Grand Slam thing, and I'm all fine at that. I'm still mad there's no Spinner Icy belt, but I've given up that's not happening because obviously he's gonna lose it in two weeks. But we're always like, oh, what's gonna happen because when he does this, he's gonna have the title, and then he's gonna likely face goother and like gooth the being icy Champion. That's kind of an odd fit, right because he's evolved. Well they go, well, yeah, it is an odd fit. So we're gonna run it back and he's gonna lose not.
Speaker 1: Since Sina won the title.
Speaker 7: Even in all these tournament matches, at no point did they ever mention that.
Speaker 1: It would be now for the icy title.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just.
Speaker 2: And I and don't w wrong. I really enjoyed the first Dome and scene a match, so I'm excited to see the seconde because I liked that it wasn't just a pure spam like Finisher one, which is again him and AG that was tons of fun too, right, But I like that that's been a lot of the cadence and seen his matches has been like he goes for ten minutes, he hits an AA, and then we just get into Finish Reville and it's like, oh man, especially when he's hit like four AA's on random people.
Speaker 7: It's like it's like the first Domb match was kind of like what I kind of expect, like the classic.
Speaker 1: Like modern scene of matches to be where he's like dead on the outside like all the time and just getting like beat up and then it just does the five moves do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little short Yeah, you got the you got the TV version because in the pay.
Speaker 5: Per view be like okay, one kickout, things gonna go. But and I was fine. Then I thought that was a really good match.
Speaker 2: Crowd was hot, they did it in it was in Boston, right, so like perfect moment. But the fact that the two follow ups have been we did a six man, which I get it.
Speaker 5: They're his friends and it's just something. Maybe they won't get hurt, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Like, just make him do one open challenge for the old time sake and have anybody fun walk out there, you know, especially when a boo and obviously just a rumor he's on his podcast where it's like, oh, one point they're talking about doing seen him Punk again?
Speaker 5: This is like an exhibition.
Speaker 2: It's like man like who again? It's like the rebailting, Like who cares if Sina loses a champ as Punk loses? Who cares? I do something fun and obviously the crowd had a fun time, but just sucks that that's what we got. And as much as I like that match, I don't need to see like scene in Dom again because it's just like, I don't know, like it was good, but just like in the few mile matches we have, that's that's what we get.
Speaker 5: Right, So yeah, Dom's gonna win here. I'm sure that.
Speaker 2: The judgment day will probably help him cheat. I'm sure it's gonna be good enough. I just this, man, like, when we get to the end of this, this is like such the scene of thing has been such and such a mess from the beginning, obviously, and I like to the heel turn at the start. But just these last few weeks, I thought, Okay, we're getting back on track with the AJ thing and he's just wrestling random people. He's getting with the Icy title, and again it just feels like very easy, layup stuff to do. But yeah, Sina taking a loss here, I imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: So I think that it's gonna be a fun match. I think that Sena is going to really do what he can to put over Dom and let him do a lot of those heel tactics, just continue to build that character, because you know, I was watching an interview with Natalia where she was talking about Sina coming into the Dungeon and how like, at this point in his life and his career, he just wants everyone else.
Speaker 3: To succeed and for the business to succeed. So I think he's going to.
Speaker 4: Do whatever he can to build up Dom's character going forward. So I think Sina takes the loss Domri claims, and yes, I do want the points from it, but also, you know, I just think it's it's what's best for dog going forward, and it allows Sina's finished last match to not have to worry about being for a title or something like that, because if his last match is four title, then that to me choreographs how the match is gonna go. Let whatever the last match be what it's gonna be. It stands alone. That's jess Seena's last match.
Speaker 2: And that's how they want to be, right. They just want to be seen as last match, not like and also a winner of the IC title. You know, So yeah, ant takes u s bub anything.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 7: I mean I'm still on the top of this is given I had to like see his last match more than the Survivor Series match, but I feel like, I mean, my thought has.
Speaker 1: Been like Gunther's gonna beat him.
Speaker 7: But for some reason, I just have it in my head like there's a chance that Sino wins.
Speaker 2: There's a chance, there's a chance, like they.
Speaker 7: Built they build up Gonther like he gets all these wins and then in the end Sina wins just be like he is the greatest of all time and like just retires on that note. It's like a thought I'm thinking, especially with him losing the I see title, I feel because it's like, oh, if he won his last match, he was still champ, like he just vacated and they do another tournament for it or something. But I feel like him losing the title here actually makes it a higher chance of him winning his last match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think there's a chance. I think I'm like a like a fifty one to forty nine for Goonther win. I still think Gunther will win, but there's always a chance. To day out, They're like, no, they're gonna do it. What Tony did this sting? It's like, sorry, you gotta win. And it's like, because I feel like Sina would want to lose the last time, but maybe maybe Triple H won't want that. Maybe Seene will just go in business for himself. He just takes one shop and lays down on that said, but no, he does.
Speaker 4: The old Jeff Jared and Hull Cogan thing where he just comes out and walks down.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine did you see that business Mark Henry Pitch?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, he was like yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Goother should beat Cena and then before he leaves, Joe Henderson walk out and lay down for Cina and Sina pins him. So last name.
Speaker 2: Geek this guy out. Yeah, I know, I can't.
Speaker 5: I used to, don't wrong. I used to listen to bus It Open.
Speaker 7: Listen to any of those anymore, just because like anytime I look on Twitter and like, if I see a headline that says either Tommy Dreamers says rays she says, Mark Henry.
Speaker 1: Says, you know, even even if even you're getting those those stuff, thunder Roads says yeah. Nick Nevin says any of those I'm done with. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I used to listen to bust Open. But I think now because they're well.
Speaker 2: They've done this before, but especially now because they're like a twenty four to seven network where they're always having shows on there. Sometimes I feel like people are just saying hot take shit just for the sake, and I'm like, we do where we do it as like a meme joke. They'll like, bully y, so this is what you do, and he'll go for an eighteen minute serious pitch about it. It's like, what are you? Don't get me wrong, they all have some good ideas. I think at times Bully is actually has some good stuff. I think sometimes he gets too much on like the heat spectrum.
Speaker 1: Good stuff on like the stuff he knows about.
Speaker 7: Like there's one clip that we tableying where he was now. He was like, they're interviewing Eddie and Eddie was talking about like kind of when we'll talk about this Eddie return.
Speaker 2: Bru Kingston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Eddie Kingston.
Speaker 7: And he was saying like they were asking him like like why wasn't like cutting promos and stuff like since his return when he's like he's strong and I forget what his reason was. It was like and Bully was like, that's the reason, Like people want to see you, like you're one of the best promos in the world, and like if you're not doing that, then like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Basically, from from what I gather at Bolly, I think the way he could work and I don't think the reason he I don't think he has a job at because it sounds like a lot of people just think he's like an asshole, like and I legitally think he's not like a like a real ass I think he's just one of those people that's just naturally always is like that type of vibe. But I think with Bully Ray, he's better at, hey, this is the match, just what we're doing. What would you change versus give us your entire original pitch. I think when he does the original pitch stuff, he starts going in a wild up. But when I've listened to, like, oh I watched his finish and they should an X, Y and Z, It's like, yeah, that's good stuff, you know. Or And there's other times too where he gets mad the rest for holding the fucking ladders. I'm like, I don't care, man, Like, if this rest doesn't want to break his neck, let them hold the fucking ladder, like no, nobody, nobody cares. And then I don't mind me.
Speaker 7: I want to just shoot falling off the ladder and broke my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all right, which again I appreciate. Down the line, he did this match where he went to the top of the ladder and the rest are to hold the ladder, and he got down and was like starting to beat them up. He's like, don't hold my fucking ladder, and he lost that match. So it's like that.
Speaker 5: With Tommy Dreamer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why when he did that, That's what tipped me off, Like, Okay, sometimes he is just saying shit just to like get a rise out of people because he like made he made the butt of joke himself, right, But yeah, no, Joe Henry just laying out to John C and who. Yeah, I don't want to talk about Joe Henry a fishy part of the w B slash NXC roster. And we'll see what happens. Like I wonder, do you either can do the whole thing where he's like for a bit and when's the next sea title? Then comes up? Like are they gonna do this?
Speaker 7: It's like no, I feel like like, well, I don't really know what his next direction really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's thirty seven. Just get him the main roster, Like, yeah, just have them because who's the chance it's Ricky says, I don't know whoever, Like the heel up beats Ricky same as Ricky, right, like get him up there. But I get they want to keep enst going. But I just feel like Joe Henry especially is very main roster backstage segment coded like you can do a lot of stuff with him, you know. So we'll see and then finally we got the Men's War Game. We got the All Star team, which I'm very happy. Did happen up Cody Road see him funk, the USO's and Roman Reigns versus bron Breaker, Bronson Reed, Logan Paul, True McIntyre and Brock Lesnar. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather take Logan Paul than Austin Theory. And that's saying a lot, because at least Logan Paul is still good at promos and his job, and Austin Theory, I think it's just very bland. But I am curious, just little stuff because Austin and new Brock was gonna be in here, but I will be curious. Like Brock's definitely the last person in the match for the the heel Man, and I'm curious how he works. But I guarantee what's gonna happen is comes in Rereck Shop all the day.
Speaker 7: I feel like the ending is like I feel like either bron Breakers spearing Brocer Broc is f fiveing bron Breakers. I don't know if that like cost them the match or like I mean, either if they win or lose. I feel like either those could happen, Like even if like the Heels win, like one of those two could happen to like set up a mania because I mean that is the rumor match, and I feel like with them being in this match, that might happen that match.
Speaker 2: Okay, I miss I missed that rumor. I didn't see that was the plan, right who who was putting it out there?
Speaker 1: I don't remember those already from like a few weeks before.
Speaker 2: I completely missed that one. Yeah I could, I can see that or do you not do that till the rumble though? Right? Do you have them good here and then the Rumble turn where they're like an alliance and then either Braun or which it works better if Braun turns on him, right, he spears them throw him out of the Rumble and then you make Brock a babyface and w would fucking love to have Brock cheer in the big people want them back because.
Speaker 7: Rumor from it was from two months ago from body.
Speaker 2: Slim Okay, so yeah, there's some creedence there, So yeah, I could that definitely, that definitely works there. I do think the in my opinion, the Heels should win this match. They already did Punk and Roman last year, Like could they work together than they won. Like, if they win, it just kind of more of the same. Like to me, I think you have Punk and Roman who are at odds. You have Jay who's kind of like they go back and forth like is he shitty? Is he not? I feel like you have the Babyfaces have multiple characters that are in turmoil where the bad guys are just we're bad, right, we're on, we're working together and we're bad. So to me, I think it would work better drama wise for them to win, especially to me, and I'm long gaming it because I want Punk and so to me, there's like a good place you could start even if you do punkin Cody, Like, there's multiple things you could branch off to, or as Bubbs's stream match of the USO's rematch at WrestleMania, Like you could set up three to four matches on just a good guys side here. So to me, that's what I'm kind of hoping is last year you saw oh can they work together? And it worked. This year, I hope it's oh can they work together? And it doesn't. I would even I pitched this before, I would love them to run back the Roman see them Punk thing in the cage, but this time they legitimbly come to blows like they cannot get along in there, and like I just I just don't want them just to run back a similar story of last year of you know, can they work together? And oh yeah they can. And I feel like there's especially with the vision too. Give them the win, give Braun and Bron something like that big win of beating these big baby faces. So that's what I think I'm more to say about Cody, But I'm I am going to actually predict that the Heels are gonna win. That that's my opinion. So what do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that the Hills are winning this. I would love to see Punk and Roaming come to blows. They had that moment this past week where they all came together and Roman Reign said, you know, you don't have to worry about me stabbing you in the back, I'll stab you right in the front and things like that. So if they them come to blows, could be the reason why the Babyfaces lose, and I would be completely okay with that. I Mean, the easy option is having one of the usso's take the pin. But yeah, I think that that this would just be. I think overall it's going to be a good match. I mean, with everyone in here, you've got so many people who are going to have incredible spots. I'm anxious to see what both bron Breaker and Bronson Reid do in this match, because.
Speaker 2: Bronz would stay from no topic cage.
Speaker 1: Do you think he like, no, he does.
Speaker 2: Go, No, he he doesn't. Don't do it again, don't ruin the vision anymore.
Speaker 4: And because he's changed the way that he's does the tsunami since then he does it's more of the Snoop dogg land on your feet first on his tsunamis, So he can't do that coming up there. So it's he's gonna limit it top rope.
Speaker 2: But yeah, have Logan do the fun because if he gets hurt, it doesn't matter, he's gonna be gone to the rumble anyways. Just have Logan.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let Logan go up there, have the phone up.
Speaker 2: There, do the g moment of the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 7: And yeah, and then I feel like I feel like Bronson will little tease it but not do it or so.
Speaker 2: I agree they'll stop them. Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 7: He's like it's like like like tan of has she climbing the.
Speaker 2: No no no, yeah yeah, or even then we're telling people eat the pin. I could easily see them have Logan Paul Ben seeing Bunk because they're clearly setting up for I feel like a Sertains movement or something of punk defending against Logan. Right, They've got to tease us a few times, so I could see something like that. That's what I mean. I feel like if the baby Faces just win, it's just the vision look dumb, like Logan Paul shouldn't get a title shot and Brock doesn't seem as dangerous right Like, it feels like it's just it doesn't really make much story sense. Oh, if they Faces win, Trew's gonna take the fucking pin watch. We're done. It's over with, you know. So that's the thing where it just doesn't make sense. But let's see. Uh oh go ahead, I'll go that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, now, you guys lay it out.
Speaker 7: I do feel like Men's War Games definitely a heel win, which also changes like I was thinking maybe.
Speaker 1: Heals when Women's but that one I'll see you guys made sense.
Speaker 7: I don't think they want a j Lee losing like her second match back, So I think, yeah, women's faces when men heals.
Speaker 2: Win, Yeah, and it's just better story wise. Sets up a lot of stuff, can says. Can we say the only match we care about is the Men's War Game? No, because aj Lee and Rie Ripple and Skyra and the Women's War Game. And I'm actually like the Women's War Game to me has made more sense story wise.
Speaker 5: Of the group's getting together.
Speaker 2: The Men's one feels the most force. It feels at times like a w universe like Logan Paul Drew McIntyre like it feels. And even then, like I know they've they haven't really explained it because I watched the ending of rubich about in the second but there's a moment where Brock when he f five's coding and he goes and he high fives Hayman. It's like they never explained how like they got on the same page, like they did a year long story of he went with Roman and they turn on him and all this stuff. But it's just like, nah, Brock and Paul they're just cool again, you know, Like the Men's one feels very like we need to do a war Games matches year or the women's to me one, I like a lot of the ladies in there, but it just feels more of a natural story of fors, like, Okay, a bunch of people are fighting, let's get together and I'll just screak in. And I don't think Brock is gonna wrestle first, unless you mean first of the night. Then if they were to switch those, if they were to have if they were to have like the Men's open, which I don't think they would, I still think the Heels would win. But even though that would be like a start on a downer night, I just think they'd have to do some sort of crazy spot. And like I said, like Logan, Paul, get fuck get brockd in the Shooting Star Press, make him bust it out again, he's gonna w You're gonna You're gonna do it. But no, I don't think they're gonna. I don't think they're gonna flip them, just because I feel that's where the women I think have the more natural story. Because the vision and there's two world champions on the men's one, I think the men's one seems bigger on paper.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't think they'll do that, So, yeah, there there's so many storylines within the women's one where you have the tag championship storyline, and even within the Tag Championships, you've got Alexa Blisk facing off against Nia Jacksos who used to have the best friends storyline.
Speaker 3: You have Becky and aj you know.
Speaker 2: Just Charlotte two they can do that too, right.
Speaker 4: There's just so many built in mini storylines in there that it's it's just better. And then when it comes to the Vision versus the baby Faces, it's all right, let's take the big group of bad guys versus all the baby faces that we can gather, and here's your we need war against matches, kind of like how people talk about Helen to sale. It should be a feud ender, not a it's time for Helen to seal.
Speaker 2: And some of it's not their fault too, because like if Seth was here, that would work better too, right because with Sethi had the punk tie in in Roman, So it's not one hundred percent their fault because they lost the main piece of that story.
Speaker 4: But I do wish this was closer to Seth's return because it would be hilarious for him to pull a seam punk at the end of this and do the walk out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, any and then they could have them on the Men's like for Drama wor not. You though he'll never team up Roman again, but but yeah, I wanted to mention I'm hoping because I wasn't discord. I'm hoping after this all, Ste's stuck on SmackDown. But man, they need to give Cody like a good story or he needs to lose it to Drew because luckily you've cut that promo and SmackDown it was great. But I was sitting there. I was watching because I did I was going to tune up, but I was changing diapers. I'm like, okay, I'll just keep this on. I'll see it's time, and so I watched. Okay, they come one by one of the heels and the baby faces and Cody gets his pop.
Speaker 5: But I realized, like when.
Speaker 2: Bro came down and him and Cody faced off, there was like a huge reception, and then when Roman came down, he got all that right, he got the hoop and everything. So it's just like we've talked about before where there's like rumored backstage politics between Roman and Cody, like trying to be the top guy. And I'm saying as a number one, Cody wants Cody Roads fanboy, Cody, you need to watch yourself because Roman is he's gain on you.
Speaker 1: The supposed rumor is that Roman didn't want to do the team with Cody unless they're fighting for the title. That madia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I'm glad that Cody, even if he lied about it or just said no, like you put them on the team, he should because like.
Speaker 1: You save us from Roman.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the tribal hair, you know, but like like that that's the thing to me. It's like, yeah, Roman right now the reason he gets not the only reason, but he can get these big pops and sustain them be you know, kind of coming back up as the main guys because he does take these breaks right where That's where I get to Illinois, because like Cody's there every week, and he's there every week on Smack Dam where like they don't got much for him right now, you know, we're Roman. He just gets to come back and do his cool stuff. But I felt like the past few times that's happened, Cody was still neck and neckt but on Raw and it could just be that crowds this.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be monitoring the situation.
Speaker 2: But on raw it's like, oh man, it felt like especially with the entrances, but it felt like Cody was a step below. So I'm interesting to see how Survivor series is and the interactions and the crowd reception, because it does feel like Roman's getting that momentum to be like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, he wants to be QB wonny and he wants to be the guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they'll probably do is just separate them and have them on separate brands. But you know, that's something that's going to be, like in real life, a potential issue because even when like Rock and Austin are great friends now, but that like like rest yeah, resume fifteen to seventeen, they said, like back in those days they didn't really get along because it was just that it was business of like well, no, I want to be on top, No, I want to be on top, right, So I'm just saying, Cody, great job that promo on Friday. You gotta keep bringing you got to keep get the heat because I can feel that wave of momentum, and for me, it's gonna be really interesting to see what both their matches are because I actually think, like I know that is a rumor that he wants to do this j storyline, and I think if Roman does that JAS storyline, that will cool Roman off because I don't think that's gonna be a great story or a great match, And if you give Punk and Cody.
Speaker 5: A match, then they're gonna steal that many. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm really hoping my pitch is saying, Man, I've been pitching Ree and Stephanie. I really hope they just say fuck it and they do Punk and Roman Punk story you're laying down. We gave you the title Roman gets to win and then Raw after you start to set up Roman and bron because I just I just think Roman and Punk has so much juice and last year they barely tapped into it because they introduced Seth in the storyline, so it was like kind of awkward. Obviously it worked out, and that it didn't work out because the injury, but because they were setting up the vision. But like Roman and Punk, there's so much still meat on the bone there. But I don't know if they will, uh if they want to do that solely, So I don't know. I'm interesting. The follow up of this match and see what could happen. But because we're gonna close to season, and like I said, Cody, I still know if it's even then, like if it's Punk and he was not Punk and Roman, like who would who would Punk lose the title to?
Speaker 5: Until then when they fucking have.
Speaker 2: Him lose to Braun and then Braun and Braun is like a WrestleMania title match, Like that sounds like a nightmare for me, Like, I don't know, do they have like Goonther get his win back? I think Punk because did we do a cast since punkin won the title?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I guess we were talking because that was like November first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it was close to the stream. So that's the thing, like I because I know even then there are people that and I didn't believe it, but people after the fact did say, yeah, there were talks they were thinking about going the punkin Cody the direction. I was like, okay, I I never bought that, but I guess so. But now obviously that could really change, and I don't know, I don't know what would Like Punk's held the title longer than I thought he ever would to be honest, I always thought it would be like the Shawn Michaels run, like he'd be losing it now, but he's gonna have it at least, i'd say, until the Rumble. But then Chicago's just around the corner, so you not have them be champed at Chicago, Like I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: They're like winning the Chamber in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, but couldn't he also just be defending the title the Chamber in Chicago? Right? Like what if a Raw guy wins the Rumblin says hey, I'm coming after the Raw title and then you haven't went it there? Like now, I actually think there's a chance.
Speaker 1: Punk for like the Men's Rumble.
Speaker 5: It was Jay Lash with Gunther.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there was Cody who was on Raw when he won it, but he went for smack It actually was on Raw both times, and he went for SmackDown.
Speaker 7: So I think there was something about many of the serious like I think, oh no, it's that both the Rumble winners were on night one and both the Chamber winners were on night two.
Speaker 1: Is what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, what do you guys feel now? Because now punk has it. We kind of thought that would be the case, but you never know. JA, So they like the strap them. I do agree with people that it's gonna find like I do feel like the crowd yeni is dying a bit down when they do those panouts.
Speaker 1: Now it's no like on SmackDown that was like, okay, I did he smacked that a pop when he came out?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Was he Okay? So it's just maybe that rock crowd just sucked then, because that was the same crowd I saw when he came out, him and Jimmy and it was like it was like fifty I also sixty percent of the people doing it. But maybe that rock crowd just sucked because even the reception for Cody. But yeah, what do you guys see now that punks Champion, he's keeping this the maanium? Is he losing along the way? Like obviously, I don't think they're doing Cody and punk for title for title. They're not doing that again. So what are we thinking of a punk from the.
Speaker 4: I think he's keeping it till Mania and then losing it there.
Speaker 2: Okay, keeping the manium?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who to that one? I'm not sure. I initially I thought Gunther.
Speaker 2: Because the running back I would like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, they just they fit so well together. And then having Gunther win on the WrestleMania stage again, I could definitely see them again.
Speaker 2: He needs well, he lost the Sami and then lost.
Speaker 4: He needs him, he needs him have I mean that that title match on the WrestleMania stage. I'm sorry again, I see that being a thing, so you know. I plus they they love going through having him have a strong win against somebody likes seeing Punk, I think would just work for that.
Speaker 3: So that's what I think.
Speaker 4: I think that they're going to have him keep it through the Chicago match because they they're building up this Chicago return and things like that, and I think they wanted to do that, and the fact that Chicago had become the unofficial second home of a e W.
Speaker 3: I think pettally they they.
Speaker 4: Want to burn it down in Chicago and have that they're doing.
Speaker 1: The United Center to which they never do they only did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and that's a tough thing. There's a lot of people where it's it's like the same thing. I'm with us, bubs, Like, I would be completely fine because I love Punk and Guth. I would be completely fine with them running the back. I think it'd be good for Gunther. He needs a big WrestleMania win. I don't think it will have them, but then if that's case, Like I still like, I don't know what they're doing with Gunther at Mania because I would have thought they did him in Brad.
Speaker 7: I feel like, I feel like we're getting like a Gunther I stare down like in the Rumble, and they're gonna do some matchups.
Speaker 2: It's a run back, I guess, Like, Yeah, it just feel like such a big step down like that to me should be like when il Ilia is going for like the world title and goother is holding that like for the the United States, like and then what like goun Thro wins the United States title, then he gets to be cut the fucking bad like foreign babyface. Yeah, Like it's it's tough, and that's a good problem they have is they have lots of top guys, right, so when someone goes down injured, oh we could put that person there, put that person. But it's just it's just tough. And I like, I really don't hope they're doing Roman and J. Like they're doing Roman J. That's that's real bad in my opinion.
Speaker 4: They did like, here's something that would be funny and they could use it to sell merch.
Speaker 3: Goonther wins.
Speaker 4: The US title brings back the UK title so that they could sell those replica belts again.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not I'm not a pose. It'd be kind of fun, you know, the old school. They bring it back to the European title.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not gonna lie I that UK title belt. I used to love the look of that and I was like, it's an awesome so but I could see him bringing that back after winning the US title.
Speaker 2: Okay, I suppose you got what's your prediction for I literally have I guess I didn't say, well, I said GUO through Punk with time now, because I say I I really have nothing. I'm gonna just hail married and I'm gonna say that they're gonna pivot to Roman and Punk. I actually don't, but I just don't have any other route they could go. So that's what I'm gonna say that they're gonna wake up and be like, you know, let's just do this and Punk will agree to do business. But what's your prediction Gun through? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, Roman Punk is definitely possible.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of still on the Punk and Cody dream, but I do think it kind of be weird. I mean, I don't know, because it'd be weird to do like, let's say, like he loses it like at the Rumble and then like wins Shaver to go for like the other title for like you'd.
Speaker 2: Want to go for the one you lost when you like you want to go especially if it's a heel, like unless it's the baby Faces like a respect thing, It's like you would go for the heel, right, So that's why I could it be Cody that loses the title, but same thing, why would he go for Punk's world title? Like It's That's why I legitmately think those plans are off this year because I feel like it's an awkward way to get to Punk and Cody. Now now I feel like next year or whenever I think, or even a Summer Slam, they're definitely gonna do it. But now I just like with this year, I'm like, I even be fine Guther and Cody to be honest, because like I've liked that match they did that Rumble Stare down, like have gootherro win the Rumble and have goother and Cody and just build them and like he could beat Sina and then win the Rumble and go to Cody. You could believe you could beat Cody at Mania, you.
Speaker 7: Know, So, yeah, I have something for for Guther and not just oh yeah, when I was preaking, like and this is like a few podcasts or you're like, I forget what we were fantasy booking about. Long yeah, something like that where we were talking about Jericho plans at.
Speaker 1: Mania was a good third match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually think.
Speaker 7: My my two predictions that I had for that one that were both like sort of me but sort of ones I think could actually happen. Both actually do have a chance of happening, one of which was Jericho versus versus Gunther and they do like they just try to have a good match to for Jeredo to say.
Speaker 1: Look I can I can still.
Speaker 7: And then my other, my other pick that said I could see happening is he tries to find a young guy to help and put over, and my put over it just means beeding them, which would be Jericho versus Dom for the Icy title.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is like the greatest.
Speaker 1: Icy Champion of all time, so I do that more.
Speaker 2: Than the Guther one. I think Gunther he would go like, I'm not doing that. I think for Mania might put his foot down I'm not doing because they we have heard of times where Goo Thro was like because apparently he didn't want to lose to Chad Gable, like, I'm not doing that. So I think with Jericho he would for Raw or Saturdays may have been sure. WrestleMania, I don't know about that, but yeah, I guess we'll have to see and like, do we have anything non or just to w be related to talk about before we go to full gear here, I got a perfect transition, but I'm not gonna use it till I know we're in the clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, it comes back up, will circle back, but you know, just to do because just on Instagram, Bailey has posted this photo of her and Christatlander together listen to my pitch awesome because she did the Baile belly but you know good way transition.
Speaker 7: That On Twitter also she posted like like a photo her stuff like right as the move happened.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't miss that, you know, Pam, just do it. Just take the chance, Just come on over come out you Mercedes, and you get a proper women's tag title. Run lots of fun stuff we could do over here. You're doing nothing there, like come on, just come over. But last night was gear. I saw every match but the women's like multi like whatever, cause last night we were filming a geek first I had to watch half last night the backupf and then this morning I didn't have time to watch like the four teams winning together, so I don't know what happened there, but watch the rest of the car there. And they also did the full thing again where they had like the pre show match, like go over. It's like you can do that again, but don't do that right after you just did it, like it feels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not I'm not a fan of doing that running that back to back. Yeah, one offs here and there, maybe doing it once a year, okay, but let's not have that be the thing of oh you have to tune in because it's gonna bleed up. No, can we just I miss the full on start of a pay per view, just having the proportions, having the promo, all that other things and then going into your big match, like unless that leadoff match is something that is a good match that you think to yourself, man, why isn't this on the main show and then it bleeds over?
Speaker 3: Okay, but just every single time.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, and the FTR one to me made sense of one. They're kind of setting up FTR to be the TACH Champions, which was talk about, so it's okay, get them on the main car technically, and to me that was just fun where now if you do it, you start to getting like, Okay, I'm worried that's gonna be tough about like TK things they got. He likes to spam and I'm worre that's gonna be something now, like, oh, we gotta make sure because I can see the pitch of Oh people might buy it to see the end result, but I don't think they've seen the end result of like the CML six man tag like and the difference too the FTR versus Jetsby that was for nothing, but the match was great, so it was like really it was like, okay, I do want to finish.
Speaker 5: This for the CML, Like yeah, it was final, but uh, Kevin is right.
Speaker 2: If you're a vampire like drink blood, last night was for you and that coz in like actually one of my cons of this where I thought this was a good show, I would have to look. I think this was maybe for me, the weakest aw show of the year. And it's not some matches I don't think delivered, but also is just the pacing of them. And I told them this word where to have like two like pretty much no DQ matches back to back and then the steelcage and all of them were blood like. It felt very same sy near the end, like to me, you have to sprinkle that out.
Speaker 5: It's what we've talked about before.
Speaker 2: And just when you're watching aesthetical lies if you're doing these long shows and you're not in a specific territory, do the fucking the afternoon pair views, because this morning I watched Joe or Sorry, I watched Darby and Pak and I watched FTR versus Bendito. The crowd for those matches super hot. They're super into it. All the near falls, the last three matches event you could think they're not like any main event matches all it is very quiet. Of course there's some big spots they still cheer and what, but it's like throughout it takes a while. So that really felt it, but I just felt the pacing was like a little bit off of the show. So I still had a good time, but I think it just there was, like I said, the pacing, the booking of it, the match order, and just certain things like we told about before, don't have to be Like I like seeing all the women, but I'd rather just let them do their semi finals on this match kick a couple of the match, you know, like instead of.
Speaker 1: Doing like the four way Women's tag, like you could have.
Speaker 7: Just done like one of those semi finals matches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Like to me, it's just there's this card and things about it. You could just recycle or re order, change a few things and the show would be better overall. So I still had a good time with it, but I think it was one of their weaker ones where I think has been unfortunate because I do think that like AWTV is like there, it's not that they're they're not directions right now, they're just stuck in a lot of the similar storylines that have been for a while. I'm hoping with the Elite and with Swerve back, which we'll talk about, I'm hoping we're kinda gonna get some new juice and some new directions, but then you still have on this card like Ricochet and Bobby Lashley fighting again, so it's like, fuck, like are we doing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm for a lot of this card and the results. I have a wait and see attitude. But the show itself, I thought was a good show, not a great show. But David, what do you think of a full gear?
Speaker 3: I think the same thing.
Speaker 4: I think it started off strong, Honestly, the opening match was my favorite of the matches, and I think a lot of that has to do with As the final matches got going, with all the blood, with everything else, it started to feel very repetitive.
Speaker 3: When I was watching.
Speaker 4: The women's match with all four teams, I thought to myself that, and I started thinking about the tag team ladder match that they had during the pandemic where everyone was injured so they had one person from each team compete for the titles. I was thinking, it was like, man, I would rather they have done this one person from each team. They do a fatal four way that way, and then whoever wins, whoever wins that their team gets to pick the stipulation.
Speaker 2: In their corner too, and you have like brawl on the outside, like you get them all screen time too, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know everyone still gets shine because you know it's a fatal four way, so there's no dqs. You can have the partners interfere here and there, but it just it mixes it up a little bit because I don't think a full on eight man tag was really what was needed. So and there was just some other nitpicky item that I was just like, okay, and the ending felt very flat. There were times when I felt like the crowd was just completely dead during uh some of samo Joe's spots, and I felt bad for him because I was like, all right, he's doing his.
Speaker 2: Best to die. He's bleeding the whole court of blood and no one's reacting at all. Like that's one of the biggest blade jobs I've seen in this maybe ever, but definitely this decade, or it's.
Speaker 4: Up there with the Eddie Guerrero JBL match, like it is up there.
Speaker 2: When he held his title up, he like the bloods out. He's multiple time, it's not like he's multi and this is at the end of the match. He got busted open maybe two minutes endued or something. Like he's literally splitting blood out. Okay minutes, He's literally like you splin blood and even I love there's a shot when Swerve came out, like it looked like Joe wasn't paying attention to all because he like he did. He's like, oh my god, Like he was just like I'm fucking bleeding so much and he's like trying to sell this return. He's like, I just want to get to the back, but he can't use the towel because he wants to look cool, so he's just like, oh my god, like what's happening.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for one of the members of the Ops Dojo because he's wearing a pair of all white Air Forces and he gets knocked out and you can just see the bottom of him a red They are just covered in blood.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, dude, you're not getting but he took his bump and he got up. He was covered in blood.
Speaker 7: He looked like, yeah, there's like one of the corners they were fighting him, like the ropes like near the rig post were like complete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, well, and that's what I know was first because like it was an awkward shot where Joe was in the corner and he's doing the boots and stuff and you can tell he's bleeding, but what when he got up and that bottom turn buckle was just covered like, oh my god, he's got a gusher there. And that's where it's like, I'm not some guy from the like a Bolli Ray podcaster. It's just like people bleed too much. But like that was the problem with Kyle Riley and Moxley doing that, and then Fletcher and Brisco not only in the same night but doing it so close. It almost like lost the effect for people. But imagine last night no one bled and then that was it. It would have like, really it still felt like that, but it really would have had like a big.
Speaker 7: Revolution when like Tony did like the crazy Blade job. I'm trying to think if anyone on that show before that match was.
Speaker 1: Like really bleeding, I can't really that much.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, but match hard, but yeah.
Speaker 7: Because I remember people saying like that was a really good blade on like one people remember, and I don't think so. I mean maybe if they did, they weren't that.
Speaker 2: Much or I don't think so, because here the matches before it was hangman MGF.
Speaker 5: That was just like a like a wrestling one.
Speaker 2: And then it was Mercedes versus Momo Want Nabby Swore versus Ricochet, and then o'ct versus Brody and Hurt Syndicate versus the Outrunners, which are definitely not have any Yeah, and that's why and that's why the Joe thing would have it still hit because the amount he was bleeding. But if they and even if you want to have another blood match, then put Kyle on uh marks first or something, yeah, like and I and even then Kyle won, But so it's like a babyface wins. It's a like it was. That's where stuff like the Joe thing, it's just to kind of robbed him with the crowd and they robbed him with the booking of when the match was.
Speaker 4: So Yeah, after the Joe O'Riley won, I felt like people were just kind of burnt out. And then again you get to that final match and it's there were moments and other than some people like I was confused, was there something special going on that Hangman came out to the song from Red Dead Redemption and had I don't know, it was just weird. I thought that that was like the beginning of a promo package, like how they had the girl who whistled him out one time, or how they've had other times where you know, he does something and then it gets to his music.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he just changed back.
Speaker 4: To his his baby music, and now you have him coming out to the music from Red Dead.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, is it?
Speaker 4: Because I was like, is it because Will Ospbrey's not on the show, so you need it somebody to have some type of tie in.
Speaker 2: I did like the stage though, the stage because when he came out, it was like a triangle stage and when he walked I did actually.
Speaker 1: Like the kid, was there any major like d C Like.
Speaker 4: Meghan Bain and Penelope did Harley and Poison Ivy.
Speaker 5: They've done that before, they did the Halloween episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: They've been they've been having the DC sponsorship across the side rails for the last couple of weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, because I remember like they were specifically like every time like Shrevan you would like read the it was like full gear presented by d C. Like it was like and like the log like on the stage it had like the big DC logo and everything.
Speaker 1: So I was just surprised, like.
Speaker 4: From anything nothing still and Ricochet has that that night gear, like there were so many.
Speaker 1: Options to use because that gear.
Speaker 2: I don't like that gear, but bust out for the show though, you know at the DC show, like oh I got him win the title, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DC Superheroes just not that gear.
Speaker 2: What did you think the show? I supposed before we go match by match here.
Speaker 1: Like, like I said, I didn't see all of that. I really tuned in for like the last half, so it was it was more noticeable, well for me, I guess the crowd.
Speaker 7: I guess I came into it with like not much, but I mean from the matches I did see, I enjoyed it, and yeah, I tuned in for the ones I was really most interesting. So we'll talk about that once we get to to talk about the matches one by one.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then we started.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, I was just gonna say from what I saw, good show and I saw people liking it. Besides really the the ending of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get there. We started with a pawk in Darby who Park because just fucking taking like the incredible fulk syndrome. He is massive and I even said, because I haven't seen himrestle, I'm like, I wonder if he can still do all his flips and stuff. He's still moving, still doing it. It's just this guy is a freaking nature. But uh right, like right, I really liked this match. I thought it was great. I think Darby is his best when either he's in weapons.
Speaker 5: Or he's vers in a really big dude.
Speaker 2: Go watch him and Joe on dynamite one year. That was incredible. And now Pak is a big dude, even though he's like a cruiser, Like wait, he's like a big dude now. The only thing I would change is I don't think he needed any interference to beat Darby. He's recovering from burns. Great spot where he takes off the bandages, and I think there were like some gimmicked fake like welts, but they had welts on Darby's arm and he starts to snake bite it. It's like, oh that like they made Pauk so evil, And I was like, you don't need like, it's fine with Darby loses because he's recovering from second degree burns here. But of course I sposed boy Yuda came in interfere and then he'd used the bat. But I love the entrance. I love Darby in the hospital. I love when he came down with the big jack covering like his burns and everything like very good. Like h Darby is obviously like I'm glad they didn't do it all in but Darby is given that energy like you could strap him with the world title soon. I think they're gonna in the next year or so. I guess that depends on Osprey, but even then you can give him mcfully run. But I've had this thing too, like.
Speaker 7: That Hangman rain was just to give it to the fans before they get back to the real.
Speaker 2: Pretty much pretty much maybe, but I don't know which way they're gonna go, if they're gonna with Moxley, because we all know we'll get there. Mox's can kicked out very soon. He's tapped up for the third time in a month. And even then, like I did, yeah, and even on the in the video win or on the pair of you Lesa, when Moxley left to the crowd, they just had the shot of Claudio and Garcias staring at each other for like ten seconds and was like, Okay, they're gonna moff him out. But my question is just like who's the leader? And I think they're gonna give it to Claudio, but like, I would prefer Pak to be honest, and I think he's more vicious and he's a better promo than Claudio. Decide four rings, one corner. Uh you've seen that pipe on before? Yeah, it was the worst you could tell there. Give him a shot like go say what you want and he flubbed his lines and as a Claudio like big Homer versus, I was like, oh no, you lost, and then he jobbed out the bad news Barrett. But I kind of would prefer Pauk to be the leader. They might do a leader, they might just do a group thing. Fuck, they may make Marina the leader, which would be cool because she's been also like doing great stuff lately too. But I I it wasn't my favorite match, David, but I think it was my second favorite. I love I loved this one all. It was a good real opener for the pay or the pay per view.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like some spots in here, like the Darby dropkick to the outside to this set.
Speaker 2: All bad bump for everybody, Bad bump for everybody in a good way, but like Darby's just landing on his ass in the concrete Bowk's taking all the momentum.
Speaker 5: Thank god, he's jacked to the gills, but like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, the bron Breaker style Larry from Pop when he's just he's back and forth and it just hits with that lariat man and then that shot with the bat at the end. I mean, he took Darby's head off with that, and I was just like, yeah, this was pretty good. So I like the match overall, and I think again, the fact that it wasn't all blood, like they just went out there and just went for it is what solidifies it as my favorite of the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paul came off as a nasty heel and there there was no blood. He just came off as like a big bully and he was just like, I'm gonna hurt this guy before I beat him, and he did. Also, he's still cheap, but like that's what it felt like at times. Didn't feel like he was trying to win the match, just like I'm going to injure this guy more and he didn't need blood. It was now a couple of bandages got the job. Done.
Speaker 4: You know, I could have gone without the wheeler you to spot. I could go without Wheeler you to period.
Speaker 2: But it just, oh my god, I'll defend him a little, not today, but a little.
Speaker 4: He's just the snipe guy who runs in there and just looks like a weasel, and that's his role now.
Speaker 3: But of that, no, they had They.
Speaker 4: Had a great match with a lot of great spots and like they truly truly went for it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, all right, cool, David did anything on the four way tag match with the women, we didn't see it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So I will say this, the entrances really they let some PAP per views they don't and some shows with WW they don't let the entrances really breathe like they rush, and they may let like one Insurance really shine, but they don't let all of them. For this, I was glad that they let all these participants have their entrances and have their fun with it. Every woman in this did get a chance to shine. But like I said, I wish it would have just been one from each team with then you could have had your partner out there, but just one for each team. Fatal four way to see who gets hit.
Speaker 3: I Now.
Speaker 4: My favorite spot though, was Megan Bank does this h pressing drop and she drops her opponent onto Marina who's lying on the ground waiting to receive, and drops her into a sleeper And I was like that was pretty dope.
Speaker 3: But th that was just like all right, the women got their shine.
Speaker 4: Tony Storm wins, cool match, but nothing to really write home about.
Speaker 3: And that is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Megan Main, they got something special. I can't remember when her contract I know she's done recently, but they gotta be careful with her.
Speaker 7: They with her is like she was signed for like a full year nothing. They didn't use her at all, So I don't really know when her contract is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: I just feel like w W would snipe that one because she she's got a lot of time. I actually have my prediction. I feel like she's gonna beat Chris for the world title. I think that's whenever they do that. I think that's the message here and her Marina, like I don't want Panela before to be out this because she got injured. That sucks. She should have been there, But meya May Marina have actually worked quite well together as a team and even Arena. She's like really finally coming into her own here, because for a while she was i'll say very like she was fine, but like and even that.
Speaker 5: It's just the character amount.
Speaker 2: But uh, after that, we had my favorite match and I f TR and I'm a mark for my loser's broddo. Tony Kahan, you bastard. You better. It's better not be the end of it. It's better not be like, oh that was fun, and we never return this again. I still will stand by. I don't think Edge and Christian and FTR need the titles they pile drove Edge's wife. They don't also need We'll come for you and those tech titles like I know what I can hear the promo ready like and you know how can hurts you the most is by taking those like I know what they're gonna do. Please don't don't put them in that I know they're gonna I thought about the last night. I was like, please don't do them in TLC. Don't make them because Edge is gonna go fucking crazy and he's gonna do something you should God, don't he broke his It's like the Bronson Reid thing. Don't do it again. But this match for me was great. I love Broddo so much. They like like that's the Awards tag team we are, like you fucking know, I'm picking, Like the last night was so good, the drama, the attention, they're combo moves like that. I just love them so much. In FTR when they're put in the position where they you know, they're not with the out runners, they're just doing some comedy stuff, like they are probably still the best tag I'll say they're the best tag team of like the last decade. They are up there with the great So this was fantastic. They already had a really good match before, but they got longer time here and uh yeah, I hope there's a history where edgend Christian beat FTR and Brodio beat edgend Christian, Like I do not want this to be done. I feel like, for the first time since Alister Black or Malcoli Black LEFTR, like like Brodie Kings felt like a like important to the show, not just like, oh, he's really dangerous and then they jobs to every fucking guy on the roster and Bandido. It's great they's las champion, but not enough people are watching Orah to like.
Speaker 1: Know that run.
Speaker 7: I feel like out the Irish title and like if they do break up, Brodito like he needs to be going for like the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, like I agree, I rh is like an anchor to these people. But yeah, that that was my match. Then I was brotein FTR.
Speaker 5: I just love this.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be very sad if like next week on Dynamite Bendino eats like a fucking crow clothes on from Brodie King and they're doing like Brody King versus Bandio for RHL. I could see them doing that. I really don't want them to. Like the juice is not there. You get one match cool, the juices in make Brotito long term tag team. They can do single stuff. But uh no, I thought this was great. But yeah, I guess we're maybe at world's end. I guess FDR edging Christian titles and and I get it. You want them to have the lineage. I'm not opposed them.
Speaker 1: That's the next show in the in Canada, they'll do it.
Speaker 2: Can't do in Toronto. I guess you can't do it. You can't do it there, But uh yeah, Dave, what do you think of this one?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a good match.
Speaker 4: I really liked Stokeley's entrance beforehand, with a nod to the movie Belly with the entrance, and I was like, okay, But then Jeff for FTR to come out like normal, I thought it's gonna be a full of interest.
Speaker 3: No, it was just a moment for Stokely to shine, which.
Speaker 2: I see in Stoked.
Speaker 5: Did you see when Sookely didn't catch Brody too?
Speaker 2: That was yeah, real bad.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that last.
Speaker 2: Night where it's he's doing a spot where Cash is on ars, Dax's outside, Brody is gonna do the suicide dive. So the spot is sok is gonna push Dak, so he takes the hit. He pushed him so much that when Brody went it was just nothing but floor. He's sold like he hit him, but he like he like over. He took one too many steps and poor Brody just landed right on the fucking congrete And I was like, oh my god, I think, and so I don't forget fucking Lucasaurs did that the Nick Jackson later on the night where Nick Jackson did like the flip.
Speaker 7: Who were at the show, I saw multiple people saying like the crowd was already like getting tired, but like Nick Jackson, like that bump was like it like silence crowd.
Speaker 2: All he looked bad, but all what happens And I think like just slipped getting up fine.
Speaker 7: But like I saw from multiple people like who tweeted like like that was like the moment that like got people like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And you can tell for a second you look at his face, he's a little pissed. It's like he's doing this flip and what's there to catch him? And Kenny broke character like you can see he may look like he's tongue lutrasaurus, but he was definitely looking at Nick like you are you good? Like there's two times last night where the big like these people are doing big flips or a big guy and they're just getting drap. They're getting the Tiffany Stratton this thing. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I felt so bad for Brody, But I did like the finishing sequence to this, and I love the moment with Brotito where he's just facing off and he's staggering, but he gets up and he does the finger guns. Anyway, I was just like, all right, So it's it was good shine for.
Speaker 3: Them even in losing.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm anxious to see where they if they continued the Brodido paths, if they both go on to you know, have a singles run but still look good because like I said, even though they the championships, they looked amazing in this match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't. Like I said, they've they found lightning in a bottle here, so just just keep it up, keep doing it so we'll see next we have. And this was a match we had the Gauntlet, we had Ricochet winning here the national Championship. I'm all negative on this one for the most part because I saw on Twitter loss people like this is the best one. I cannot be on that thing. I did not like the opening of Shelton and Bobby just like like pretending to chain wrestle for two until someone came in. I hate Ricochet as a winner for what they did doing with it lately because I said this before. They made him look like an idiot. But then they did this like psychle loser gimmick. That was cool. But then this week they had Bobby literally just like local town job or him in a match like Ricochet got a few things of offense and something that was because people were interfering form. So for me, this title like right off the bat, I don't care about it because you just had this guy who just got jobbed out like three days four days ago with the title. Maybe if they find a way to do like really old school and now he can't do like old school Rickclairer because of the idea is, oh, he's a he always finds a way to win. But it's like Rick could still like wrestle, where like Rico Ricochet couldn't this week. So I get like, in a couple of months, they'll forget that and Ricochet will be putting on four Stars and flipping around. I have no problem with him as wrestler, but I hated just most about this. I think the match was like fun enough, Gallin's are always fun, but I hated a lot of the decision making in this, and Ricochet was it was not the time. But I think they're just roaring him because he's taken a lot of big time losses since he's been here.
Speaker 7: So there was a rumor that he was supposedly gonna win the T and T title earlier this year, and like plans changed.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this I have in my notes for this match set. It was a wasted opportunity to start off with Bobby and Shelton because I feel like they could have had more wrestling moments. They locked up a little bit some freestyle wrestling, then they would back up and it was just like a real waste of time. Now, it was a funny spot with Ricochet when he had the mic and he was driving into MVP. He's like, you see that, Aha, that's five big booms right there, So that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be defending that title again soon. It's fucking aj boom or whatever he has to me laughed.
Speaker 4: The attempted suicide dive to the outside where he gets upper cut it by Claudio, I was like, God damn, But I don't think that for this being the first time that this belt is being presented to somebody, having it in this style of match, I don't think was the best style to annoy somebody. Now, if there was a situation where someone got injured and we had a vacated championship, or you were doing this for the right to face off for the inaugural championship, okay, but for this to be the crowning moment and then have it as a just slide and roll up steal.
Speaker 3: The match type deal. I don't know. I really didn't fit for me.
Speaker 7: I will say another spot I really liked in this match was when the Death Riders were doing like their train of upper cuts in the corner and he just.
Speaker 1: Like ran in and joined them. I thought that was really funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the look at the title too. I like the Classic like very NWA eighty.
Speaker 7: Then it's just like the Peoples. It is just the NWA one with aw.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I like that. We had Kyle Riley versus John Moxley. John Mosley tapped again. Thought this was good, but again I would have had this somewhere else or just a straight match because we're getting weapons and blood later. Uh, it just became a fork match pretty much. And uh yeah it was. This match was good, but I thought it was going to be better. But I will say that I appreciate that Kyle Riley has his big performance and blood and guts. He gets to win there, he gets to win here. This is I think a bad TK trait sometimes they are. Now, okay, follow up, put Kyle Riley in the Cornell Classic. Have him get some actual wins against big people and not just have this. Oh yeah, I pushed him for a month and I love Kyle.
Speaker 1: Riley, know what it was that there? I think I'm depressor.
Speaker 7: Tony said that Kyle was like injured and not gonna be in the sea too fucking grist.
Speaker 2: I guess again. I won't blame them there because if he's injured, then that happens. But that sucks because it feels like Kyle Riley since he's been in the AW been super lost. It felt like when they did the Undisputed era that was gonna be the moment where all we can get them back, like keat them up that didn't really work and Anticles injured, so it felt like for the first time ever he finally was gonna momentum.
Speaker 5: So that really sucks.
Speaker 2: But how this was like like they got good like you know, classic Moxley beat him up type of thing. This was more about we need Moxley to lose again. And I thought there's a great shot when he tapped out. They just zoomed out and you can see Marina on the outside just looking so disappointed by him, Like I think they're doing this stuff, the story stuff well, I'll say, maybe he didn't need to need to be as long either, there's twenty minutes, let them have fifteen. Like I, I appreciate it for the storytelling aspect of where we're going.
Speaker 5: Just didn't need the blood. Didn't mean how long, just that's it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I had some of the same notes.
Speaker 4: My favorite spot was the arm in the chair spot because that looked just amazing, like, Okay, you guys are really going for it.
Speaker 3: My biggest complaint was.
Speaker 4: That for the card overall, three of the final four matches are all bloody matches, and I'm like, again, we don't need it over you so often it takes away from it. And then yeah, Mak's tapping again, Marina looking just disheveled, and then when she goes to help him walk out, she's given him just like the biggest side. I like, you could tell she she's just frustrated. I did wonder that if because he gave him kind of the nod and then he went to go walk out if maybe you know, they signaled that Kyle was injured, so they called in audible to have them go back in and beat them up some more to take him out since he was injured. You know it was that way, ye acause yeah, it was just it was weird the way that it happened with all right, he's doing his celebration, Moxy's walking away, then all of a sudden they just changing.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone rush it out now.
Speaker 2: Especially because the idea is gonna be like they're gonna take on Maxley is gonna come back as a baby right, so it would make more sense for him to be like, oh, you beat me and show some respect, versus you beat me and then like beat him up again like we're supposed to be. We're in the middle of turning. You have a big dog, like, you don't need to be doing heel stuff unless they're gonna make like the Death Riders of baby Face with Oxley heel, which I don't think they're gonna do. I think Moxley will like when he comes back, actually be fired up as a baby Face, and crowd will want to be cheering him again. But uh, yeah, it was a little a little odd. So I suppose you've seen this or is this when you start taking over when you saw when you.
Speaker 1: Start watching like well, I watched like I watched the Casino.
Speaker 7: Gauntlet and then I watched, uh, Mercedes and Chris and then the main event.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, So we'll break down these other two. Brisken Fletcher really good, like good match, good artedy, match gain twenty five minutes didn't need to be as long.
Speaker 1: I saw some good clips here.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's good again. I don't know if it need to be twenty five minutes. I think for me it was just also just I was checked out of the winner. I did not think Fletcher needed to lose the title, and then I also didn't.
Speaker 5: Think Briscoe needed to be in the group.
Speaker 2: So just like by the concept of this match, I was just not into it. But yeah, these guys have good chemistry. Now I hope to not see them wrestle far a bit. I want them to take a break. I really don't want them run back in the Classic, which they fucking TK could like, oh it's Briscoe and Fletcher seven, like that's where some of this kind of started. But uh, yeah, really good match. But I would have also short in this a little bit too, and you know, good for Mark gets to win. I just didn't think Kyle needed the lost. But at the same time, I guess if he's going in the Classic. It avoids him having to lose while champ because that's always kind of an awkward thing. And maybe they're gonna start uh yes, and maybe they're gonna start upgrading to be more permanent, semi full time and let's get that fucking Fletcher Omega one on one match, you know.
Speaker 4: So Yeah, I felt like this could have been cut in half time wise, I felt like it did drag a little bit too long. I pretty much knew the minute they put the stipulation on it how it was going to end. And honestly the best part of this entire match was the fact that they used a modified version of Vegeta's speech from the Tournament of Power on Kyle Fletcher's entrance, and that popped me. Outside of that, I was like, hey, that's vegeta speech. Outside of that, I was just like this, it felt like it just went on way too much for something that we kind of knew the outcome for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of knowing the outcome, the million Dollar Trios match, you had the Young Bucks and Jaws, Alexander versus Kenny Omega and Jurassic Express Express not expression. I was happy to see Omega and Alexander get some time because I know Alexander that's like his like dream one on one match, so just give it to him. I think it's like this was a fun match. I think they were trying to get them to wake up the crowd. But like as I've said, when some spots happened, it like did the opposite. But I thought they're like, oh, they'll flip around and do some stuff. But I think for me it's we talk about this a lot on the discord, and it just sounds like from multiple people, it sounds like Omega just sounds like Kenny either has a lack of confidence in himself as far as the health wise, or he is just unhealthy. We're not getting Kenny doing solo so with him and Andrali that was making it happened Alexander Fletcher like they set all the stuff up and it seems like it's just for the six men. I said this in the discord, so I'm repeating myself there. But if he is just doing Trio's match for the like the next six months at least, then you just may as well put them with the elite. Don't do these makeshifts like oh he's with Express and he's with these guys, and especially too now that Coodo Boushi's hurt. You really you could at least done that right like gold Movers with somebody else.
Speaker 5: But now that he's gone, like, well, you just gotta do the Elite.
Speaker 2: Like and here's the thing, Like I love the Elite, one of my favorite groups made me fall back in love with wrestling after ww in twenty nineteen, which is like, oh my god. But I think the problem for me is just like I was not longing for them to get back together yet, like it just it feels like it's not been enough time since the breakup. It's I don't even been a year, so but I kind.
Speaker 5: Of just get it from an injury standpoint.
Speaker 2: If they want to do six Mans, sure get the Elite back together. And as I said, they should have them win the Trios title and actually give them a run this time, because last time they won the Trios title, they got suspended the day after we see him punkin. That was like that was supposed to be the new And I guess that's the other weird thing too, Right when the Elite got back together, it was it was awkward because they got suspended and then when they went, they came back and they lost the titles right away, like it was a weird type run. So for me, just have them be the fun spar of the show. Have them do BT, have them be a bit more calmedy driven. You can do some drama stuff, but like keep them away from the fucking death Riders.
Speaker 5: We don't need to run that back.
Speaker 2: Like have them win the Trios title and just have them be that. Have them do a classic three point five that's gonna wake up the crowd. Have Nick Jackson flip his ass off, but catch him this time. But so I'm for it. It just kind of felt like not as big as the Elite like reunion should have been. But I know it'll be entertaining at least when they get to it.
Speaker 1: So I will say something. And as I haven't seen obviously all of aw's history to really know the answer, but it's also in asking him like it was the question was like outside of like the Moxley feud, at like the very start of AW, what has Kenny done that wasn't something related to the Elite or Don Kallas in some capacity?
Speaker 2: I think the only one I really like, which she had the Don calson they need to get away. The only one I really liked is they were doing a he never beat him, but Orange Cassidy had like his number. He kept like like getting hits, Like he kept like countering something like they were doing lots of tag team matches when he was world champ, and he kept like getting the better of him. So this was the story of like Ken Kenny beat this like little loser guy that keeps it getting and they for some reason made it a three way with Pauk. Pauk just interjected himself in the story. But that's the only other thing I can think of, is I like this like a month and a half story of Kenny's really annoyed about Orange Cassidy because he can't they could get hold and then he just beat him and then they moved on. And that was the first time do they tinkered with the Orange cassid He is like an actual contender storyline. But yeah, really on that they've not done. It's been Elite and it's been Don Colson and the Don Kallis stuff is inexcusable because this has been going on. It was going on too long six months ago. It is this is brutal. This is like, yeah, separate them do like enough, like it's and maybe they could do some of the ops too, you know, like that's something fun they could do. But donk I feel like the Don Cols feud is like another two months left and it's it's brutal. It's some of my least favorite stuff in wrestling right now.
Speaker 7: To be honest, we're getting the you're getting a monkey's pop from all this, and you're getting a Kenny versus Hook singles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not Kenny versus Joe, Kenny versus Hook, my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Outside of his early steff with the Elite and now, he did have the run where he was doing his whole belt collector's thing and Don Kallis was his manager at the time, like they were on good side. But he's always been attached to Don Kallis in some form after the.
Speaker 3: Whole early days of it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I had in my notes, I'm like, there's fun spots, dead crowd and Don Kallis is annoying the shit on commentary, Like I'm really tired of hearing him and I win every.
Speaker 2: Matches guy to like just make them all on once for the night, not every time. His guy is wrestling, because that gets too much in might opinion because he's I don't actually mind. I think Don kallas Is the commentary on New Japan was good, but when he's a heel commentator that's rooting for his guy, it's it's not good. I think it's it's overbearing. He and he only used to do that with Kenny in U Japan. But what I liked about Kenny he wasn't even his manager. It was just he was like, hey, I'm friends with Kenny and I'm rooting for him. It was never so this of a like eighties heel stuff that's just like it's just not working. It's just like it's it ruins some of the broadcast.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, and I put in here and we touched on it early, like Kenny's not busting out the big moves.
Speaker 3: That are used to seeing from Kenny.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if he's just he's saving big match Kenny for another time or what. But I need to say, see at least one or two of those big moments really stand out and remind us.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he can't though maybe he's like maybe he does them.
Speaker 5: Then after he's like, I'm really hurting. So that's the thing where at.
Speaker 2: Least the six Men's he can kind of like tag out and cover for a bit. You know. There was a time where he did the the like the suit like whatever, the plancha over and he landed on his foot. He was completely fine, but when he sold it, I was like, oh God, don't tell you. And then they made it probably matches like okay, good Alexander just want to work the foot. But for like thirty seconds I was like, oh my, he sold it away where he didn't bring attention to it. He just kind of moved off the sign and was like moving his foot around.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh god, don't.
Speaker 1: And we'll get to it. Like in the in the stat Lander match, like when she went to the outside right away and landed like on her shoulder and like snapped to it. Oh, like oh my god, it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can move there now. That that got me, especially the way the reft checked on her. I thought the raft did a good job when.
Speaker 7: Like Mercedes like went after right away, but like when the ref was like like hole and the camera was like kind of going.
Speaker 2: Away round, it's awkward.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and her shoulder looked like really red by. That's probably just from like falling straight up.
Speaker 2: Well she had like yeah, she had like a bump, like a string bump on her shoulder, like oh no, but yeah again, good job there, and even then, like the reveal of it, the camera shot was good because then when she's like, yeah, I'm good to go, and then out of nowhere, just a knee from Mercedes like comes in the frame. It was like really good. But yeah we did stat Land and versus Mercedes Monet, Mercedes Monet getting the uh not getting the win, taking the first loss of stat Land or they're eating that up and doing that story of she can win all these titles, but she can't win this main one. I think eventually, obviously she will, you know, maybe that'll be when Bailey's in there as the baby face pop help her out. But uh no, I think they as always these ladies have great chemistry. They wrestled a very different match because they did like like they did that arm spot and the.
Speaker 7: First technical match of just her working yes the arm and trying to do damage.
Speaker 2: To it felt very like nineties WF like Brett Hart when he was defending his titles, like it felt like that. But It was very different from what they did before, which was like mostly fast paced stuff.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: I think that was smart because you don't want to just redo the same match over and over. I don't think any of us really thought stat Lander was in any worry of losing this title. But I have good chemistry, and I think they had some good spots. And again, if they want to run it back, and sure they they They were very good together, and I hope sat Lander gets like a nice now run before lace. I think, bang, we'll take it off. But no, very good match, not their best one. I think the best one is still probably the first one they had, because I think we were just surprised how good the chemistry was and they were doing a lot of stuff and it felt like they weren't holding back because it felt like TK didn't plan a rematch, but the match was so good, He's like, well, let's just do this again. Right, But yeah, I think it's like a four star four point two five for me or something.
Speaker 7: I had like four point two five, but I didn't want to rewatch the the other two just to compare it.
Speaker 1: But I did really like this one. There were some good callbacks, like the like getting in at nine.
Speaker 7: Spot was really good, but they did the opposite because then that one Mercedes had, like Statlander gone in at nine.
Speaker 1: This time it was Mercedes, but like.
Speaker 7: Statlander was like like when Stalander got in at nine in the previous snatch, Mercedes was like, oh, like I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: But then in this one they did it.
Speaker 7: Where like Statlander wanted her to get back in so she could like keep beating her up.
Speaker 1: She like smiled then she.
Speaker 7: Got in, but then people put those clips by side by side, and like when Statlander came in and that other match, the crowd was like exploding, and then in this one it was like dead.
Speaker 1: Like when Mercedes like had her arm on the outside and like stepped on it, there was literally like it was like like silent, like you could hear like her footstoff smoking on the outside.
Speaker 2: Oh and even like in the last match, I could reminder they had Kenny in that ankle log and if Kenny was trying to build that spot so the crowd wouldn't want to tap and like trying to get like the feed and it just wasn't there, and it was like, oh, it doesn't look great. When that happened, I will say because you remind me too. Another spot I liked it was a simple butt when camera what move, It was like one of either signature or finished. Mercedes hit it and then Christa Lander kicked out and Mercedes just like mad. But she was there for like twenty seconds. And I like that in a match sometimes where she's like gives it a moment to breathe and just shows the heels like and I mean, you found the bay face doing that, Like I can't beat this person, I can't find a way. Like I like when it's just a moment like, hey, we're just gonna sit out and show this character, especially because Most Cities is winning everything right now. It just shows, Okay, she's just pissed off right now, what you gonna do? And then like right after she kind of lost it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I thought it was a good match once I realized that it wasn't a title for title match, that it was, you know, just for the woman's setto. I knew Statlander was gonna end up winning it. She's gonna keep that belt, which is perfectly fine. I'm I want her to go on a little bit of a run. I mean, people have been asking for it. For so long that I want her to have a little bit more time with it, so it's good match, some fun spots, you know, trying to get the crowd back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then finally I.
Speaker 7: Have somewhere that like, I'm trying to look quickly like a cage match. How long this was, because it says, yeah it was, it was over.
Speaker 5: Twenty three minutes and five seconds.
Speaker 7: But I don't know, there's just something about like these and I felt the same about the Tony match.
Speaker 1: I don't know, they just feel all like a tiny bit too short. I guess it's just when compared to.
Speaker 7: Just any other random like men's match will go like twenty five to thirty minutes, that is.
Speaker 2: Like Bristoll and Fletcher minutes.
Speaker 7: These title defenses for for Chris just feel like a tiny bit too short, like they could be a little bit more. But I'm still really liking the matches, so that that's just like a minor nitpick that I just feel like i'd have to see.
Speaker 5: How Yeah, I agree with you on the Tony one.
Speaker 2: This one, this one, I think I felt fine with the time, but the Tony one I felt was like a little shorter, but at least they're giving her like the second slot of the night and stuff. So yeah, yeah, and then finally we had Samoa Joe versus Hangman Page in a still cage. We kind of talked about a little bit at the beginning. Joe got bust up, the statement just took his boot off, beat him up. I think there's some hard Way stuff in there, some blade so good mix, and I actually really like this match. To me, this would have been it's lower now, but I was like veering towards a four because, like I liked, it was just like two bruiser classes and they're just beating each other up. Lots of cage slams, lots of it's just like gnarly hits, Like it just felt like, okay, it's just like a bar brawl, Like these guys just beating each other up. I don't know why they're obsessed with doing this, like they with the Hangman MJFF match. We talked about this. It was a really good match, and then they did Mark Briscoe came in there and another thing happened and it's like, why'd they do this? And then they did the Fletcher Hangman one zero interference. I kind of felt like an apology of Okay, I've heard the complaints. Here's just a straight wrestling match. And they went back to with like you had fucking shabbata climb the cage and out of nowhere Kingston comes in and then Will Hobbs breaks the cheney comes in, and then I'm like, even though the hook thing is like a meme, I'm fine with that because like that was like turn the time made Hayman lose, but the rest of it's just like, I don't know, I just I wish it didn't go that way. Sure, they're protecting Hangman, it's just too much interference in there. To me, if you're gonna have one, just keep it just one hook and that alone. Even though I don't think that has like the hoodspa they thought they were having. So to me, it was a really good match up until the ending, and we can talk about I don't see why I have this is one of those I need to wait and see. I don't see why Joe winning, and not just because I love hang Man. I just don't see why Joe's winning here other than we don't have a lot of heels right now, so we can first the baby faces, I just especially if the trajectory is Osprey for all in it's just like, so we're gonna go from Joe to a Babyface to MGF to I don't know, I I don't see I don't see the vision, but maybe I will in a couple of weeks from now. So good match and the Swerve return to me was a big dud. The crowd like the crowd wasn't there, but he looked Jack. But when he's fighting those people themed song didn't work either. And to me, when he's fighting the people was weird, like you can't be doing wrestling moves on the security, like just that's your pontas, y'all.
Speaker 3: Jimp Hill come when he's.
Speaker 2: Like trying to set the power bomb, and they're just like like, no, you you you you have three things you can do in a brawl A punch, a kick, or dive to take them all out. That's it. But he like it's like he was gone for like three years, like I'm gonna remove you on move set. It's like, no, you've been gone for like six months, Like we know what Swerve does.
Speaker 7: When he was walking towards Hangman, they were setting that up as if like oh, like, is he gonna.
Speaker 2: Get at it?
Speaker 1: Literally, he literally helped him win the title.
Speaker 2: The swerve would have been him attacking Hangman. That would have been the swerve of like they're together.
Speaker 7: I like he's like walking. It's like, oh he's actually fighting the security. Yeah, in no world that I think he was gonna attack Hangman. And that's what the crowd the meme of him doing.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, the crowd's already dead enough, and you're giving this to an arrow that no one believes. Like the swerve is hang in and swerves stand together, they're gonna fighterybody and Swerve turns. You're like, oh my god, he does hate him again, like for whatever reason, but no, no one will if he was just gonna be like, hey, Man's already dead. Yeah, I'm just gonna keep beating them up. Like That's where just little stuff like that, no one sits around goes like this isn't believable. Just have a run down and safe hang I just have the ops are gonna fucking you know, musclebuster Hangman on a table. Swarve just makes a safe. That's it easy, don't there. They overbooked that ending, like and even then he's.
Speaker 1: Doing away from the screen for one second and there were like thirty five guys in the ring, and like, who are these people?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: And they do this weird thing too, where like the lights go out and then the lights came on and Swore just made his entrance, like why the lights go out? Just get his music? Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm happy swars back. TV needs him.
Speaker 2: It just again, no one like they just little stuff of you can fix all this by just change this, change that, and it doesn't come off as awkward, but it kind of made his return feel like nothing other than I'm happy it swarves back on TV.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it to me like this match could have been better for me, but it felt flat. The ending definitely took a lot away from it. And when I first saw like the moon when they were trying to bring Swerve back, I was like, oh, well, Hook is already out here, why are we throwing another Like I caught up in there, and then it went to the house and everything else. It's like, Okay, I get what we're doing now, but at first he just nothing about that just brought out the pop that I think that they were wanting for Swerve. And I felt like it was definitely a dud return because of the way that it was set up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw what I'm saying to like swerved up the full like Roman walk to the ring, like he was walking so slow. Well, like I guess he supposedly. I mean, I guess the swerve was like.
Speaker 1: He was walking so slow because a, he's gonna attack.
Speaker 7: Him, and like he's not running down for the safe because he's gonna fight in the dojo.
Speaker 1: But it was just weird.
Speaker 7: He was just yeah, walking down and like the theme song, so people aren't really like ready to like do the dance of the theme yet, so we just kind of walking there while people are just kind of looking at him.
Speaker 2: How do you get rid of that fucking song? How do you get rid of like Prince dont like unless he's turning heel, which that would have made sense, right if he came down and clocked hangman ands like, Oh that's why he has that music because it's not like, but how do you get rid of pitts Nada?
Speaker 1: Let me see it's like not vengeance or something.
Speaker 2: But is it him singing it though? Is it his song?
Speaker 7: His?
Speaker 1: Sure? It's him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which makes sense.
Speaker 1: Is called most dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I just to me, that's one where it's like, eh, you sit him down and go you know what, people like doing the swerve when you drive, like, don't change it, like like it's same thing with Faws. Like also when Jericho is over, it's like you just rock with Even when he was a heeled they're like, oh, are you in change it? He said no because the people react, so.
Speaker 5: I'm not changing and eventually they did.
Speaker 2: Right. But like sometimes when music works, just go with it. Just I know you want a new music track. But like I said, that tracked me sounds perfect for when he's heel again. Great, save it for that right now you're doing your baby face return. I don't know. It was just a lot of weird choics.
Speaker 1: So what do you think this? Like the match is nice, like say full year water swerve and Hangman thing Joe at World's End, Yeah, World's in.
Speaker 7: I think that trip will threat running it back from like when they first thought for it, like Revolution twenty twenty four it was Joe versus Hangman versus swerve with Joe's the champion.
Speaker 2: I would prefer the only thing they should do, which I don't like this at all. Then, is for some reason you make you have make it a four way.
Speaker 1: The tag ropes that world.
Speaker 2: Well you do the tag yeah, you do the tag rope, or you do the four way and m Jeff is in there, but he wins in like a but like it's he's wutning off of Joe's And as I said before, like to me, I have no interest in swerving Joe again right now, like that's how Swerve won the title, So I don't believe Swarve's good either. I don't believe Swarve's gonna do it, so I have no interest or Swarve just beats Joe again very odd like what so Swerve like don't wrong. I think there's money in MGF and Swerve if they want to somehow get there, But then they should have found do the triple threator something. Maybe that's what it is. Maybe it is Swerve's gonna beat Joe again, have like a small run and MGFF gets it, because I do think there's a good chance it's MGF. It's either MGF losing to Derby or losing an offspring. It's what those are the two scenarios, And I just don't know. It all depends on Will's health and his recovery, so just a question of how we get to MJFF. And I don't know if this is it, but yeah, I think, uh, I think it's just Swerve, and yeah, I think it's I'm gona. I think it's Swerve and Joe on a dynamite. I don't even think they're even gonna get the World's End. Well, I guess it's in December, so it's not that far. It's yeah, yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I could see them doing Swerve and Joe on a dynamite, but it ends in like a kabooky way like with Shenanigans, and then they do the triple thread or a fatal four way or something like that. Like maybe maybe they do something where it looks like Swerve's gonna beat Joe again at worlds N but MGFF like cheats to win, and that's how you can set up Swerve versus MJF and kind of go from there. That that that's what I'm That's what I'm thinking, Dave, you have anything elsewhere thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: I could see them doing the fatal four way. World's End is December twenty seventh, So that's a month from now, so you know, let Joe do his trash talking between now and then lose it there or because in my mind, I definitely see will Ospray beating someone of the caliber of an.
Speaker 3: MJF or somebody like that.
Speaker 2: For you, not like another baby especially in England, like that's weird if you haven't fight another babyface you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you have to find some way to you know, transition the belt between that time. But and I think fatal four way is something like that is the perfect way to do it instead of you know, just going heel versus. He'll have that Fatal four, have MJF take it, and then have Osprey eventually beat him. I think that that's the most logical conclusion from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Walt, ladies, gymen, there we go. That is a show we'll be back at next We can probably similar time for war games. We'll talk about that and then any other w W or AW news that breaks from that. But yeah, we'll be breaking that show down and yeah, we'll see see what happens the next week. You never know what can happen, any returns, any surprises, any drama. We'll cover it, so we'll be back and it won't be boring. Se