Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Okay, this is from Dave on Messenger where Western PA Constitutionalists corresponding, he's out in Pittsburgh or in the Pittsburgh area, Jeff arrest these dirt bags now. But Pam Bondy has no backbone. Well, that's that's my fear. I'm listening to Tulsi and I'm reading obviously everything that she's released, and I'm like, genius, dynamite, incredible. And she said, well, now I've handed everything over to the Department of Justice and Pambondy and I'm like, oh, no, ah, no, why. I mean, I know she had no choice, that's how you have to do it. But I'm like, oh no, oh, no, no, no, you should have given it to Trump. You know, just say, hey, mister President, I'm gonna just stop by the West Wing today. Okay, I'm gonna see in the Oval office five minutes. That's all I need. I got a stack of declassified documents. Trust me, you're gonna want to take a look at this. Okay, take a look at what they did to you. And you know, but oh oh, pat what Yeah, then he would have given it to Bondi but at least he would have seen it, you know what I mean, he actually read it. But anyway, so let me ask all of you this, on top of everything else, will Pambondi arrest or indict anybody? Will? Do you have confidence in her in the Department of Justice and FBI Director Cash Pttel and Deputy FBI Director Dan Bongino to finally not just talk to talk, but walk the walk. Will anyone get arrested? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight Barbara in Maryland. Thanks for holding Barbara.
Speaker 2: And welcome, good morning, and thanks to taking my call. All like to say, is this and here we go again, oh ye of little faith, here we go again? Last week was jeffreynown this. Let me tell you this. First of all, do you think that President Trump does not converse with his team on a daily basis? Do you even think there's a possibility that President Trump did not give the order for TULCI to release those papers, just like he gave the order for those Epstein papers that were such a big thing last week, that is such a nothing today. Yes, that team is a team. President Trump doesn't operate in a vacuum. He has his team around and he knows what everyone is doing and it's always timed perfectly. It kills me to hear the conservatives who have doubts. Pam Bondies, this the Barbie doll. I know you know all that, but listen, in my opinion, President Trump is on top of all of it, and it's perfect timing. And I would like to also remind people yesterday was the twentieth of July. Six months this man's been in office. Do you want a list of what he's done between then and now and anything that he's been wrong about between then and now? Don't doubt him now. And yes, there will be a rest. And I love what's happening. I've known this, We've all known it. But here's the deal. You had to have the proof, and you had to have it in a way that it was put together so it could be used. So you had your caller who was crying about it. I don't think it's going to happen now. It's going to happen because it has to happen. They've already set a president no one is above the law. They arrested President Trump twice. He's got a mug shot. Do you think that this is not going to go all the way. It's going all the way. My curiosity is about who on the Republican side is going to fall into this. Is Mike Pompeo involved in some way and maybe Tom Cotton in some way? Tom Cotton suddenly wants the DNI positions has too much power. That's a pretty strange statement coming from him. I never doubt that President Trump, I never doubt him, and I wish your audience would just give it a rest.
Speaker 1: And Barbara, I mean to be fair, we haven't seen I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about over many, many years. You know, Democrats always get away with crimes, always, always, always, So we've seen Obama get away with it. We've seen Hillary get away with it, We've seen Comy get away with it. What was it?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: A month ago he threatened to kill Trump and called on people to kill Trump, to assassinate him, and nothing happened to him. Brennan's been caught red handed, literally lying under oath nothing, Comy lying under oath nothing, a clapper lying under oath nothing. So what I'm saying is I think the reason why there's a lot of skepticism and a lot of doubt. It's nothing to do with President Trump. It's not an insult to Trump. It's that Republicans are always chickening out.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Let me just flip it, Barbara. If Merrick Garland was the Attorney General and not Pam Bondy, what do you think Merrick Garland would have been doing since the last four or five months. All this guy did was put people in jail, usually on trumped up charges. He was despicable human being. But my point is, what would Merrick Garland do? If this was Merrick Garland, they'd already be in handcuffs. I mean this, they they'd already be behind bars. So I think that's the reason why people are skeptical. Now, if you're saying Jeff Trump has planned this, this is a perfect strike on the deep state. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Look, I don't want to be mistaken any way. I really hope Barbara is right. I don't you know, Please don't get me wrong. I hope Barbara is right. I hope that this is all being quarterbacked by President Trump, that he told Tulsi to release it and to get the information out there, the truth, and that Pam Bondi and Cash Ptel now are licking their chops to start sending out indictments and arrest warrants. From what I'm reading, Pam Bondi is not happy and Cash Ptel is not happy. So I'm reading the opposite. But we shall see. Listen now to Tulci Gabbard where she's interviewed by Maria Bartiromo and saying, there's no question the December nine, twenty sixteen meeting in which Obama gave the order to everyone in that room, we are going to frame Donald Trump. We're going to manufacture and fabricate intelligence to falsely portray him as an agent of Russia who colluded with Putin to steal the election. When they knew that the consensus, the consensus of the intelligence community which they had just received in a daily presidential briefing the day before, months and months of work went into it, where they said Russia did not interfere, It lacked the ability, it lacked the intent, it didn't rig any of the vote counting, any of the vote casting. There was no Russian interference to speak of. Donald Trump won it fair and square. With no Russian interference. Listen now to Tulsi roll cut three, Mike.
Speaker 5: There's no question in my mind that this intelligence community assessment that President Obama ordered be published, which contained a manufactured intelligence document, It's worse than even politicization of intelligence. It was manufactured intelligence that sought to achieve President Obama and his team's objective, which was undermining President Trump's presidency and subverting the will of the American people. So, yes, next week we will be releasing more detailed information about how exactly this took place and the extent to which this information was sought to be hidden from the American people, hidden from officials who would be in a position to do something about it.
Speaker 1: Incredible, So they hid it from a lot of the professionals. So the whistleblowers couldn't you know, if they want to blow the whistle and say no, you're being lied to. This is all part of a fake intelligence operation to frame the president, they wouldn't have eyes to see it, they wouldn't be able to see it. So here is exactly what they did. Okay, just to be crystal clear, they manufactured or fabricated fake intelligence. They then deliberately leaked it to the media, They classify it so nobody can see it. Deep secret, top secret, highest level classification. So now nobody can see it except a few people. And then they spoon fed the media, and the media blindly, wilfully, eagerly just repeated these baseless claims, these lies, these falsities, these falsehoods, over and over and over and over to create a media frenzy and a public frenzy. You remember Bill and Sudbury when he was calling and he's a Russian agent. He was yelling, his eyes were about to pop out of his skull. How many liberals would call the show he's in bed with Putin. Putin stole it for him. He's plucked. That's right, that's right, you're right there, Sandy. And remember Hillary, she tried to claim that Toulsi was a Russian agent. Do you remember that. Remember Tucker Carlson was a Russian agent. You remember Bill and Sudbury called and said, I'm a Russian agent. If you question the Russia collusion narrative, you are now a spy for the Russians. You were an agent of Vladimir Putin. You remember this? And so this spread like wildfire across the entire popular culture, to the point that it then sparked the Mueller investigation, which we know how long that took, and all these supposed leaks. Orders more proof, order somewhat proof. Brennan would do interviews and clapper and call me if you only knew what we knew. You remember that, if you've only seen what we've seen. Oh, I can't, it's top secret. I can't. But oh oh oh, this is beyond treason. All a crock of crap, you know what I really want to say, All a pack of lies. And it was all part of a deliberate strategy, as Toulsey said to usurp the press, it its authority to paralyze him, to undermine him, to sabotage and subvert him, and to eventually it was a coup to drive him from office, not for crimes he actually committed, but for crimes that they fabricated, that they claimed he committed, for false, fake crimes like in the old Soviet Union. Listen now to Tulsi Gabbart. She won't let this one go, she won't let Pam Bondy let it go. Listen to her say, we need accountability, we need prosecution, and we need indictments. You want to talk about quote unquote saving our democracy, well, this is how we save our democracy. Rold Cut three to a Mike.
Speaker 5: Accountability is essential for the future of our country, for the American people to have any sense of trust in the integrity of our democratic republic. Accountability, action, prosecution, indictments for those who are responsible for trying to steal our democracy is essential for us to make sure that this never happens to our country again.
Speaker 1: And it will happen again and again if the deep state remains in place, if that kind of massive corruption and abuse of power remains in place, that's the problem. Now. If they did it to Trump, they can do it to jd Vance or Marco Rubio or whoever in the future. And the media, the media now must be held accountable. It's not just Brennan and Clapper and Coomy and Obama and Hillary and Susan Rice and Andrew McCabe. Important as that is, CNN needs to pay, MSNBC needs to pay, The New York Slimes needs to pay, the Washington Compost needs to pay. Okay, all of them, they all need to pay for what they did because they knowingly lied to the American people, and they did it again and again and again. Hell, they gave themselves Pulitzers if you want to, can read you the names, The Washington Post, the New York Times, they gave themselves pulletzers on the so called Russia collusion investigations. They made money off of it, they gave themselves awards, and it all turned out to be a giant lie, a despicable, treasonous lie. As I said on X and I want to repeat it, never trust the fake news again. My god, they need to pay. Am I wrong? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Jeffrey in Boston. Thanks for holding Jeffrey, and welcome.
Speaker 3: How are you? Jeff?
Speaker 1: Very good? I love your name. By the way, Jeff, you've got to whoever gave you that name was a genius. It's a beautiful name. Jeff.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I agree. I don't want to sound like a black cloud, Jeff. But so far, what have we really seen from Pam Bondy? Has she gone after uh Letitia James? No? As will will she go after Anthony Fauci? Probably not. Also, if if they go after Obama his entire inner circle, where will the Grand juries and the trials be held. What my fear is if they are actually held in Washington.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's a good point. No, you're right, if they're held in Washington, DC with a you know, overwhelmingly partisan democratic jury. Okay. This is a really good text that I got, and I think it sums up the feelings not of everybody in this audience, but of many many of you in Kooner Country, myself included, Jeff. The scorecard so far does not look very good. The number of arrests for the Russia collusion hoax so far zero January sixth zero. And I don't mean those that were sent to the gulags. I'm talking about all those who lied about January sixth and how who clearly staged and framed people for January six Okay, so January sixth zero, The marral Lago raid zero, the Biden auto pen scandal zero, the stolen twenty twenty election zero, Epstein pedophile arrests zero. COVID and everything that they did to us I. E. Fauci zero. Benghazi Benghazi wants Benghazi over Benghazi zero. The Doge findings, the billions and billions that were literally stolen misappropriated, embezzled zero, Ukraine impeachment hoax zero, and the Texter says, Jeff scorecard is from John in Groveland. Well, John in Groveland, You're you hit the nail on the head. So that's why everyone's like, eh, count me skeptical. Now believe me. We want to be proven wrong. This is not you know, Please please prove us wrong. I'll be the happiest man in the world. But do I have confidence in Pam Bondy No. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight agree, disagree? Jake in Gloucester. Thanks for holding Jake, and welcome.
Speaker 4: Jef Hi, Jank, Jeff Hi, Jeff. Nine years. The culmination of these nine years of hell they put Trump through came yesterday, when I believe, I believe the next president of the United States tells you, gab and I will vote for her. And if she doesn't talk Pam Bondi at the prosecuting these people, You're absolutely right she must go. A couple of months ago, I said to you, let's start putting cash Bettel and Pam Bondi in the Hall of Fame before they even took office. All the accolades they got back in January, before they even took office. When Trump named them his picks, I called you and I said, wait a minute, Wait a minute. Pam Bondi was the attorney general in Florida. She never had a job nationally. She was a local, state wide office holder what Republican control. So when they talked about her being a great attorney general, that was because Republicans controlled Florida. So she had an easier time than she has now. The overriding problem for nine years, Jeff, Forget how corrupt Obama was, Forget how corrupt all these Democrats are and still are. In the media. The media is the overriding problem. This should be the number one story for the next month, every front page, newspaper, every TV channel. She'd be talking about this non stop. A coup to overtake a sitting president, a candidate, a coup to kill him last year. Don't think they would involve. But there's one name, Jeff, you haven't mentioned. You know, there's two names. There's two names you haven't mentioned this morning yet. I believe were part of the coup, were part of the attempt to kill Trump and to keep him and to knock him off the presidency and put Mike Pence. Mike Pence is one of the names I'm talking about. The other name I'm talking about is William bo who did nothing that helped Trump as Attorney General. Bill bo was part of the deep state. Bill bod knew everybody. Bill Bob was not a Trump friend, and he proved it. He proved a time and time again. So those two names, Jeff, Mike Pens and Bill Bob are part of what the problem is. But again, and I want to hear you combent on that, But the overriding problem, Jeff, is this totally corrupt media. And I believe President Trump immediately has to go to Congress. They have to do this. And I know people are going to argue about free speech and all that, but here's what they have to do. They have to call it the Truth and Broadcasting Bill. When any station, any newspaper deliberately falsifies evidence, falsifies makes up information over the year, knowingly and willingly lies and gives misinformation, which is another name for lies, they must be held accountable through prison sentences, through fines, etc. Because if it's not done as you and I are speaking, the other stations are crickets. They're not talking about the greatest scandal in world history. The two greatest scandals in world history have just happened. It happened nine years ago when they try to derail Trump, and it happened by covering up the Biden illness. Joe Biden's a scandal. Now is taking a back seat to this, and it should, but it really shouldn't, Jeff, because the Democrats in office for the past four years have done the same thing. They pulled a coup, They put the puppet aside, and they ran this government into the ground. They allowed twenty million people into this country. They allowed criminals and rapists and burglars and the worst kind of people into this country. Look what they have done. We knew Obama was corrupt. We knew when Trump went on sixty minutes and told Leslie Stahl he spied in my campaign, which is a kid's thing. Now she says no, no, But they didn't have the evidence, Jeff. So I'm sitting here watching Maria Boderomo yesterday with Halcy Gabbitt, and I'm saying, yes, yes, after nine years, they have the evidence. We knew what the problem was. They just didn't have the evidence. You and I thought, and everybody thought that they had covered up all the evidence, they.
Speaker 3: Had squashed it.
Speaker 4: Pelsey gabbittt hasn't covered the evidence. Now, the people that have voted for Obaba twice and Biden once going to on the stand, what's happened. I don't think so, because people are so mesmerized by the corruption, by the lies the media have told them. You and I meet people on the street today, Jeff, that's still they say. I hate Trump, he lies, he lies. I love Obaama, And I met a person yesterday who says, oh, I wish body was in office. These people are so brainwashed by such a corrupt media, Jeff, that I think is imperative they do something about this. They have to pass a truth, a truth in broadcasting, Bill. They have to or else this is going to go on and on and nothing's going to happen. Not crazy about Pam Bondy, not crazy about Cashptel. I want to hear what you have to say about Bill Bayr and Mike Pinch, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Look, Jake, I think you hit the nail right on the head. Look, Bill Barr. The question I have for Bill Barr now is what did you know and when did you know it? Because it's obvious now he knew that they were framing Trump as an agent of Russia. He knew that was a lie, it was a false narrative. It was clearly the manipulation and fabrication of intelligence. It was a coup, and yet he refused to investigate. And if you remember, he also covered up the other big scandal you mentioned. You know, there were two great scandals, the cover up of the Biden presidency, which is true, this this framing of Trump, which is true. But the other one was the stolen election. And he was one of the first to come out and say, oh no, it wasn't stolen. What's he talking about. It was the freest fairest election we ever had. And then, of course it turns out he never investigated a thing. So there's no question he was a deep state agent. There's no question he was there to sabotage Trump. That's why all these and you know who recommended him, Mike Pence. So there's no question Mike Pence was the mole within the Trump administration. Who I remember who is the one that pushed out General Mike Flynn When Flynn was warning Trump, hey, these deep state guys are plotting to get you. They're out to get you. They've got your number, they want to cut your throat. It was Pence that said that Trump, he made me look like a fool. He's got to go. And so Trump pushed out Flynn, and he pushed and Mike Pence made sure he wanted Bannon out. They got rid of Bannon. So before you know it, all of these close Trump friends and allies were pushed out. So there's no question in my mind the judas always was Mike Pence, you know, one of the twelve apostles who just I mean couldn't wait to shive him. And Bill Barr to me was a deep state hack, a bushy. He was a bushy. He was attorney general under George H. W. Bush Bush forty one. I remember when Trump made the pick. I was like why, and again it was Mike Pence, and they went on about his resume and his pedigree, and I'm like, who cares. The guy's a bush guy. He doesn't have your back. He wants to take you down. Now to your larger point, which I couldn't agree with more. We don't talk about it enough, but Obama's most consequential decision, believe it or not, wasn't the palettes of cash to Iran. It wasn't even Obamacare, as destructive as those things were. It was the fact that he overturned the Smith Month Act. Because the Smith Month Act is exactly what you're talking about. It demanded truth in broadcasting. You were prohibited from broadcasting lies or propaganda. The media was barred from propaganda the American people, and quietly Obama got rid of the Smith Month Act. And by doing that, if you've noticed, ever since the Obama years, the media has gone wild. They say the most wildest things, the most outrageous lies. I mean, their state run media. They lie brazenly, they lie repeatedly, They lie without consequences, and that's why they're never held accountable. So to be honest, what you know you can call the truth in broadcasting. Just just just restore the Smith Month Act. That that's it, that's all we need to do. So but either way, you're right. Look the media's role in this. Remember, they could frame Trump all they want. What made this a big story was the media's complicity. Because everybody on the street, what Trump Russia, what what he was in bed with Putin. What what the Russians interfered? What all the Russians helped Trump steal the election? Really? And that was CNN and MSNBC and ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, the corporate media, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, Politico. I could go on and on, and they just kept repeating it and repeating it and repeating it. And remember what Goebel said, Hitler's minister of propaganda, which is one thousand percent true, the great lie. To have a lie accepted, you have to repeat it over and over again, and by repeating it it becomes accepted is true. And he said, it doesn't matter how outrageous or great, or big or absurd the lie is. It's it's constant repetition. And if the media just keeps repeating it and repeating it and repeating it, then eventually people begin to believe it. And that's what they did. Now, that's why the media is not touching this story with a ten foot poll. This is the biggest, by the way, in the world. This is the biggest story. This is the biggest story of our time. This is the greatest scot I'm telling you, We've had stolen elections in the past. We have. I'm telling you that Kennedy stole the nineteen sixty election from Richard Nixon. I'm going to give you an example. We've had other stolen elections. Okay, presidential elections. It's horrible, it's despicable, it's disgusting. But we've never had a coup against a sitting president of the United States in which he was framed as an agent of a foreign power by the intelligence community in order to sabotage him and prevent him from draining and cleaning up the corruption in Washington, d C. In other words, the CIA and the deep state. They didn't overthrow a foreign government. They were in the process, as Tolsi Gabbert said, of overthrowing our government. And this was all orchestrated and masterminded by the previous president, Barack Hussein Obama. Nah, I don't know what to tell you, man. They spied on the president, they framed the president, and then they repeatedly lied to us. Now and it's all there in black and white on paper, not one document, not two documents. I'm talking hundreds of documents, and apparently now more documents are going to come out this week, and you're gonna have whistleblowers now come out this week, and I'm telling you what they're gonna say. We kept telling them it's not true, and they told us, shut up. If you know what's good for you, shut up. But this is all not true. We sent you the Presidential Daily Brief, We've sent you the intelligence community's assessment. There was no Russian interference, there was no stolen election. Trump is not an agent of Putin. He didn't collude with the Russians. He never colluded with the Russians.
Speaker 2: You know this.
Speaker 1: So this is now where we stand. Now, I'm telling you, after everything the media has done to this country from the Hunter Biden laptop, they lied the stolen election. They lied covering up Biden's obvious mental, cognitive, physical decline. They put a freaking vegetable in the White House. Come on, who are we kidding here? They covered all that up. But this, this is not even a cover up. This is almost like it's it's it's direct, it's direct involvement, direct complicity. They were peddling. They were pushing a story that they knew was one thousand false that was pure propaganda to overturn a an election to overthrow a democratically elected president of the United States and to subvert the will of the people. They were going to take away your right to vote and my right to vote. They were going to it's not just stealing the election, it's stealing our right to vote. Do you understand how grave this is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Their answer is this, you don't run this country. We run this country. Do you understand. So you think you're gonna let Trump, No, you're not. We're gonna frame him as an agent of Putin, And if you dare challenge it, we're gonna call you an agent of Putin as they did me. And by the way, you think Bill and said he's gonna call and apologize for all the times he said I was an agent of Russia, I was on a secret payroll of the Russians. And how many other liberals kept saying that about me for years or all the others? Remember Hillary said that told see Gabbard was an agent of Russia. The smears, the libels, the defamation, that was all done by the media. Now at a bare minimum. Don't ever watch them again. Don't give them any ratings at all, don't give them any credibility whatsoever. That's another thing. I don't want to get too off track. I want to go back to the phones. But from this point forward, why should any Republican go on any of these news outlets? Why you go on? You give them credibility? Why why you go on? You give them ratings? Why why there's you know, you wouldn't go on Pravda, you wouldn't go on as Vestia. I'm just gonna make an example. He said, Well, it's all propaganda. I'm not going to want a propaganda site. You wouldn't go on Chinese state media. Go why what is this is a bunch of liars? So why do you go on ABC this week with Stephie Stephanopolis. No one pushed the Russia collusion hoax more than that loser did or meet the mess or Margaret Brannan on CBS, or I could run down the whole list, Wolf Blitzer on CNN, Jeff Fake Tapper, I could go on, but there they are, Oh, just to get their face in front of a camera, that's they'll sell their soul. Instead if they said no, you're not media, you're propaganda. And unless and until you apologize, you owe this country and the world a massive apology. Until you apologize, I'm not coming on. Nobody's coming on. Then there would be at least some kind of accountability. They need to go. Remember what Trump said that the fake news is the enemy of the people. That's not a line. It's true. There are mortal enemies, and now we know it beyond the shadow of a doubt. The shadow of a doubt. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, I want to ask you with these bombshell revelations,