Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children.
Speaker 2: Good Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 3: And all their victims.
Speaker 1: Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 4: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 2: This is a bizarre.
Speaker 5: World that we live in.
Speaker 6: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 7: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson, Costenos New Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open. We're checking tickets at the door. It's about to get strange.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 8: Welcome, everybody back to the show. Everybody, welcome back. I am obviously one of your hosts. If you don't know me by now, are you about to find out? I'm Tomka Tom Thompson, and who am I joined by a very a very special guest.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna go buy the new title that a listener proclaimed for me because it used to be Hippi Squatch, but now it's not really fitting anymore. So shout out to Kelly for throwing the name Shane Squatch Squatch from Inquise of our Reality.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a fun name. I do like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everyone should be pretty familiar with Shane. He was on the Magic Mushrooms episode. He's actually joined us for a couple of live specials, so that's why you guys got to keep an eye out on the YouTube.
Speaker 2: But welcome back, Welcome back, sir, Thank you for having me on again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm pretty excited for this, as will technically go to both of our shows, so this should be a lot of fun. And and we've dived into shadow people before me and Billy. It's a throwback episode from a while ago that me and Billy covered, So we're going to actually discuss specifically the hat Man. Before we get into this, I wanted to ask you, have you ever had a shadow person people experience?
Speaker 5: Dude, I've had a lifetime of shadow people experiences, not hat Man specifically, but shadow people in general.
Speaker 8: Can you tell us a little bit about that. Everyone on the show knows my story. I've told in a million times and even we're gonna release something new on Stranger Podcast to kind of rant episode that will eventually go to Patreon, and I discussed in detail again my shadow People's story, so the fans are probably like, all right, we get it, so I want to hear yours.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll try to paraphrage it as quick as possible, because you know, I could easily turn my shadow people experiences into an hour and a half episode all on its own. But basic build up of the story, I guess is that I used to astro travel as a kid without realizing it, and every single time i'd come back, I'd get sleep paralysis and I'd see all of these shadow people standing around me, watching me from the corners of my room.
Speaker 2: Specifically, I would always see.
Speaker 5: This one that was taller than the rest, that had green eyes, And like I said, I I can elaborate on that a lot more, but that's the basic principle of it. And then I guess my most recent shadow person encounter experience was before I started my podcast, before I knew a lot of shit about like paranormal, like how you're supposed to go.
Speaker 2: About doing things.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend I used to go urban exploring and we went to this abandoned psychiatric hospital.
Speaker 2: What was that urban exploring? Is that like a sexual position?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, like and like, I mean, you definitely can get into some weird sex positions in urban exploring, but you know, you might end up falling through a floor somewhere. But but yeah, we went to this, uh it was a like abandoned mental hospital essentially, and you know, we're just going around. I found some cool shit, one of which was a no smoking sign, of course, because you.
Speaker 2: Know, why wouldn't you want to put that up in your room?
Speaker 5: And this weird ass fucking hand painted tiki that looked like it was made out of styrofoam, And later on I figured out that it was more than likely probably some fucking arts and crafts thing that one of the inmates did.
Speaker 2: That's why it was foam, because they won't give him with the freeing carbage. And it was still there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I ended up bringing it home with me because I just thought it was interesting that and a no smoking sign.
Speaker 2: And we get home.
Speaker 5: It's around like three o'clock in the morning or so, we go upstairs hang out for a bit, and then we come back down to get a snack and I'm standing at the base of the stairs. Gabby goes to walk into the kitchen and we both at the same time saw this figure that was sitting on the couch in the shape of a human, you know, darker than dark as it was nighttime. It was fucking pitch black downstairs, and you could both visibly see this thing standing there. And she walked right fucking past it and looped around to the other side of the kitchen because she was so like, you know, that state of fear. You don't know how to react, so you just keep fucking rolling. And then we both looked at each other and look back, and that fucking thing was gone. I was like, all right, maybe I should get rid of these items. Got rid of it and never saw that again in the house. But there's still always that weird lingering when I have my dream experiences that you know, I'll see him sitting off the distance when I'm experiencing sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: But it's been a while since that's happened.
Speaker 5: It's been at least like, see before my son was born was the last time I had sleep paralysis. And that's a whole other fucking story about seeing him before he was born.
Speaker 2: But We'll save that one for another day.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you know the people that are interested in my story and you haven't heard it, go back to the Shadow People episode. I talk about it in great detail. It changed my life forever and the way I viewed reality and what exists beyond this dimension. And I want to say this on this episode that recently I did a big dose of mushrooms, which is nothing new.
Speaker 2: Every two or three weeks. Now I'm doing mushrooms. What now I try to do like.
Speaker 8: A fairly big dose. I find, you know, I did micro dosing for a bit. I will dose once in a while like a little doses, but I do genuinely find that I gain more from doing like a big trip. And you know, I've been plagued my whole life as kind of you were in the same realm of like addiction and maybe being like a toxic person in a lot of ways. And I always felt like I was kind of possessed or had something attached to me. You know, I lived in this house that's probably was haunted and that's where my shotow of people experience was, and I swore they're like trying to rip my soul out of my body.
Speaker 2: Like the most frightening experience I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 8: And you know, I if I had most people I would tell in the normal world, you know, would call me crazy.
Speaker 2: But I know what I experienced.
Speaker 8: I was fully awake and knew what I went through, And so I was thinking about that when I was on mushrooms, and that was on a pretty strong dose. And you can see like fractals. Uh that's what they call it, I guess. But to me, it's like if you see and ye'll know this. But when you like watch a movie where someone puts on an invisibility cloak, like Harry Potter or there has some cloaking invisibility thing where you can just kind of see them, like The Invisible Man, even that new movie where it kind of just you can kind of see them still there. You You know how mushrooms are where you can there's like three D objects, but they're like not solid.
Speaker 5: They're like they're breathing. That's probably a better way of describing it. Every single object, every single blade of grass, every fucking tree, everything looks like it's breathing all at once.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 8: But I see like three D objects like coming towards me. It's higher doses and all like and all these weird patterns that like almost look like tribal patterns, and I've seen it in different strains. And then so I try to look past this and to see and I was thinking about, like, what has taken hold of me in my teenage years, because I felt like I was possessed, and I swear to God, I saw like demonic faces through the fractals, and I kind of said, like, you don't have a hold of me anymore. You're not able to come into my reality. Because I do think that's possible, is that they take people like that used to be like me.
Speaker 2: I've changed my mindset.
Speaker 8: They take people who are in a low vibration, a low frequency and have depressed or they're anxious or whatever, and I've kind of kicked a lot of that stuff out of my life by actually the use of magic mushrooms changing how my brain chemistry works. And now I think and I could see like these it was so weird, Like I swear through all this three d uh see through the dude. It was fucking weird. I've also seen that when happened on mushrooms. I watch movies. I swear to God that I've seen actors look like fucking reptilians. It sounds crazy, but I've seen it.
Speaker 5: Man'ing frost Sauce, the frog eye face things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so weird, man, dude, just.
Speaker 5: Trying to make a theory on this, Shaite because you brought up the mushrooms thing and it bounced into my head. So obviously your brain operates on a different frequency when you're on mushrooms, like you get a different vibrations.
Speaker 2: Something to it.
Speaker 5: But when he comes into a lot of these like shadow people thing, one of my theories on it is that the reason why they come off all black is because you can't perceive what they what colors they're supposed to be, Like, it's something that's out of our visual spectrum, a knd of erc. Like what if when you take mushrooms you get a little bit closer to that spectrum and what you were seeing was actually what we would normally perceive as shadow people, But because your brain was operating in a different vibration, you're partly able to make out what their actual appearance was instead of your brain.
Speaker 8: It was like I was looking through these three D objects that's what they look like. They look like three D almost like gelatinous, Like it's weird, like these weird. And I've seen it before where I've literally seen like it looks like indigenous tribal art kind of patterns. And it's the like I can't explain to the people. I've never had at least a magic mushroom experienced psilocybin to be able to explain what it's like on a high dose and the type of things you're able to see, which is it your own subconscious are you? Are you connecting to the plant consciousness? As I've said before, who really knows? But that shit was fucking crazy. And then I sat there and thought about like all the evil and darkness in the world and the people in power and what really has hold of them, And I truly believe that something demonic dark, uh you know, low vibration adities do have hold of the people in power and they're like poppetting them to use our resources and us. I really do believe that shit, like I've seen it so many times in my life.
Speaker 5: Dude, just for the sake of conversation, I know this isn't had Man or shadow people related, but I got to bring it up just because it's definitely an interesting thing and we're kind of down that path already. Have you ever actually seen somebody's face change in person without being on, without being on anything, like, just in person.
Speaker 8: I've seen I've I feel like I've seen that, and I think I feel like I've seen that. I've seen people shift. I've supposedly like some people. I've seen me shift when I was like incoherently drunk, and when I do think that I had something taking a hold of me when I was like a teenager where that like my eyes shifted.
Speaker 2: I heard some and say that to card spirits for a reason, man.
Speaker 8: I know something to I know for I used to get drunk bay the Ouiji board, dude like and just like call upon stuff and see who I could come in contact with. And that's when I started telling me that they're actually beings that were alive and they're actually dead, and that they started telling me it was like reptilians and stuff, and who knows that I was coming from my subconscious all a bit that, uh, but I was like drunk and it would spell stuff out for me and like talk to me and people I've had somebody say that, like they saw my.
Speaker 2: Eyes and my energy like shift in a moment.
Speaker 5: Just just to bring up the story that I was trying to bring up too, dude. So back in the beginning of COVID, when everything was first starting to go down, everybody's wearing the masks and shit, this is one of my weirdest experiences I'd say it ever had, like in person, like you know, not possibly eaving under the influence, just like it was just a standard normal day and it was just a weird ass experience for I was at fucking Myers, and you know me, in my normal thing, I'm raning and raving about shit, I'm talking about reptilians with Gabby, dude, And I turn around and there's this lady and she looks at me and she pulls her mask down a little bit and then she pulls it back up. But in the turn of her pulling her mask down and putting it back up, her face was still like human like, but it shifted where you could see this pattern in it that was almost like dragon or like reptilian.
Speaker 2: Looking at us. Oh, really weird. And I was ranting about him, so.
Speaker 5: I almost got the impression and I got that state of fear feeling that she was like basically saying, we're around.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. That's fucking crazy, I know.
Speaker 8: For like, I truly believe people can call me crazy or whatever, but obviously the fans of both of our shows well and understanding that this stuff is quite possible.
Speaker 2: I do think that they exist, and like, and you.
Speaker 8: Know, are they the ol Ryan group or are they the Ananaki or whatever you want to call them, because I've read books where people a lot of people in Ufology they call them the Oriyan group because they're from Draca sicanis right so there in the Ryan's belt. And and who knows what if this is any realm to do with it, But that's fucking wild, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I feel like it doesn't that almost make you wonder if like the human form is straight just the vessel that takes the form of whatever consciousness is inside of it. Like we're almost like a like our vessel. Our body is just like almost like dough in the sense of like it has no facial recognition unless there's like a soul that's in it. You know what I'm saying. That's like whatever the active soul is in the body. Is what the face starts to structured itself towards. Is that energy that's inside.
Speaker 8: I'm reading Children on the Matrix right now, David X book, and it's just like it is kind of interesting how he puts it about like the frequencies and how they're not actually like shape shifting a solid into a solid. I even put it that one in front of one of my songs of him discussing that, so you can't shape shift the solid from a solid. It is about like where they actually are in their supposed to be physically form as a reptilian maybe, but that they cast images into our subconscious, into our mind to have you see them as a human. Like what there's the famous quotations interview with a reptilian Your name was Licirta, and this guy transcribed it and put it like on robot audio text. It's like two hours listen the whole thing. It's fascinating if it holds any truth. And she's like the reptilitian chick says essentially like now that you've seen me in my true form, if I try to cast this imagery onto your subconscious, you'll have a brain aneurysm because your brain is already seen through the veil. You've already seen me for what I am, so I'm not able to manipulate you. It's like it's it's this is all to do with once you see the truth and you start to see through the matrix that you can't wake or so you can't go back into it.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 5: I mean, just off of that, I almost take it as these things are higher dimensional beings because we're only seeing the aspect that we're able to perceive in our dimension, but in the next dimension up they're a totally different form. It's almost like the whole idea of fucking angels that they'll come down here, you know, and look like they're in like a human form with wings. But you get into the biblical interpretation of an angel, and it makes no fucking logical sense in this reality because it's it's a higher dimensional being. It's like a bunch of continuously spinning fucking circles with wings and eyes, and.
Speaker 2: Just it doesn't make any fucking sense. That's why I try to seeing it. Right.
Speaker 8: A couple of my good friends and they're like two are going to start maybe coming on the show a little bit, and like a lot of people work with the Christians and like, but they see through the shit. They don't trust the government. They think that aliens are possible. So I talked about like this idea of what all this stuff really is and how you know that these things take form of angels and stuff like that, also like these dark energies. So let's just get into it because there's like and I do think it would be justified fun. Let's even you know, down the road to do a Rand episode, even Billy and we can, Like me and Billy, I've always wanted to do a RAND episode about religion and just kind of go off and dissect it and just see what happens in like a conversation like no no structure, just go balls deep and talk about what we think about different aspects of religion and stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm beyond down.
Speaker 5: I've been talking forever that I don't necessarily want to say that any religion is specifically wrong, but I think it's a bigger lens than that, that everybody is looking at everything through one specific lens, through a Christian lens, through a new lens, through whatever, and all of these things all these ideas. They they transcend human like meaning of like understanding, you know, like to us, it'll never you're just looking at it through one specific lens like it transcends all of it. You have to put all of these books together, you have to put all religions together and realize that it's all just different perspectives of the same fucking shit happening.
Speaker 2: And half the problem.
Speaker 5: The biggest battle that you see between people is that they're arguing about no, this entity is this, no, and this entity is this, and it's all the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's the same name.
Speaker 8: When it's like, my buddy, it works like you say reptilians, I say demons type of shit, and I'm like, check this out. Though it's just in conversation. I'm drinking a beer that's called see through because we're seeing through the veil.
Speaker 2: Drunk, dunt dun.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 2: It is all right, so let's get into it.
Speaker 8: Dark apparitions that reveal themselves while you're sleeping are scary enough, but of all the shadow people that visit you at night, the hat Man may be the most creepy. And I eventually talk about the Old Hag, which is another kind of shadow person that stands on your chest. We've mentioned in the shad People episode and on the Spectrophilia.
Speaker 2: Episode, but.
Speaker 8: There's enough info where you could cover it even on a Patriot episode. It's been discovered that there are many different classes of shadow people, and this terrifying man with the hat is amongst them. He's been spoted all over the world. According to people who have shared their stories. The hat man has apparently been around for a long time. Fucking weird man. And this is like, I just I remember hearing this on Coast to Coast I think is when I first heard this, because I was like, I used to really listen to a lot of Coast to Coast and imagine if this image is even real. We're gonna be showing some images throughout the episode for if that was real at all, you know how frightening that would be to see that and even capture a picture to get us into this here. These are supposedly actual shadow people that were caught on camera.
Speaker 5: And that's throw something into Because you mentioned the different types, and I have my book out here just so everybody knows the different types of shadow people.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna run through the list real quick.
Speaker 5: You got the regular humanoid figures, you know, the standard shadow people, which is exactly what you're showing on the screen.
Speaker 2: You have the hat man.
Speaker 5: You have the eyed being, which is usually seen with red eyes, but for me and my experiences, I saw green eyed ones.
Speaker 2: You have the hooded figure.
Speaker 5: You have the mist, which is like the exactly as I guess you word it is. It's almost like a mist where it's like a harder to like perceive shadow person. You have the wisp which are the ones that move really quick off from your periphials, which are the majority of what people see more than anything or the wisps. Yeah, and then you have the crawlers, which are the freaky ass ones that people see when they have sleep paralysis and they're climbing over your fucking legs and shit.
Speaker 8: But that's what I saw. I saw common. I didn't say that's crazy. You saw some shadow people with like actual eyes. What I saw was like six it seems like smaller shadow people six seven, all looming over me as I was like lying in bed, like looking over at me, just like moving their heads and synchronicity staring over me. And then when I went to my door to open it after I went through all this crazy experience on the shoppy wepside, this eight foot seven foot eight foot tall figure that had like literally gnarly ass fingers looked like it was from Insidious.
Speaker 2: And this was before Insidious even came out.
Speaker 8: Darth Maul, Yeah, yeah, that character, but just as a shadow, but like but with a bald head, but like the figure of in that one scene where he's pointing out the kid.
Speaker 2: It looked kind of like that.
Speaker 8: And this thing looked down at me and when I was like walking so like I'll wake, it was like the scariest thing I've ever.
Speaker 2: Experienced in my life.
Speaker 8: And I've fucking went to jail and had really bad experiences in my life, and that shit scared the living shit out of me. That's crazy, because I was just talking about this with Anti, is that when recently at work and when I'm out and about and it's really weird.
Speaker 2: Even sometimes outside I.
Speaker 8: Keep getting, uh, this feeling like somebody walks by and then I look and nobody's there. And he said he's having the same thing too, which I thought was so weird, and I was like, what, I felt like I was alone on this, you know. And then I've heard this from other people saying it too, and that's weird.
Speaker 2: Recently, I got something to throw into this.
Speaker 5: Actually it was about maybe like two months or so before I started my podcast, And just so everybody knows, I don't have fucking schizophrenia. This hasn't happened since, but for a good like two months, and I was telling my girlfriend about it. This shit was like I thought I was going fucking crazy, dude. I was hearing voices over my shoulder for a minute, Like I'd be outside, like fucking putting my chickens away, and I'd hear somebody go hey, but it's not only they were like right on my fucking neck doing it, and I turn quick and like checking nobody was fucking there, dude. And in the process and when this was happening, I kept seeing wisps out of my periphials, so like, I don't know, man, they're they're they're fucking making an appearance. Something's happened, something shifting, man.
Speaker 8: I can feel it, like I don't know, like something is And just because I think people are waking up and and they're starting to see through the matrix and and the first part is surface level, right, seeing the people in power are corrupt, and then it starts going deeper and deeper and deeper, and then you know, you have the people that are on their lone eye them by themselves believe that the Earth is flat. Meanwhile, it's probably a simulation or hollower all that shit, because like I'll ever be the person that's totally sold on that, but I will say it's it could be possible. There's a lot of people that believe it, but I think it's another way of them to get us to infight.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I agree same with like all the structure of everything, because I mean, in all fairness though, if we are interdimensional beings, if we are able to eventually transcend like what we perceive as reality, then like the shape of any fucking planet is totally irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And at that point too, I mean like you can go into another dimension and again we're looking at stuff.
Speaker 2: From like interdimension our dimension, but.
Speaker 5: These planets can have a totally fucking different shape in the next dimension up. They could be a totally different land mass, totally different structure.
Speaker 8: So like a video and it got traction of I was like, who gives a fuck if the Earth is flat man. The governments around the world are so corrupt. Let's focus on that first. Let's really focus on like, the people in power are evil, they don't have our best interest in their hearts, and they don't even have hearts. They're not even human in my fucking opinion. So like, it's we need to stop infighting and come together. I truly believe that. But what are Shower.
Speaker 5: About the planet instead started attacking NASA directly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never a straight answer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So for the people that don't know, like the it's essentially dark apparitions. Shadow people are like aren't human, but there's all kinds of theories about their existence, from time travelers to aliens. No one really knows what they are, where they came from. The hat Man is believed to be one of them, although he's extremely mysterious. The hat Man is believed to be like many witnesses. He's supposed to be like six feet tall and the one I saw there and have a hat, which is like and this is a weird one that whatever this enity is near the closing of this episode will maybe discuss kind of what we think. But according to creepy stories about the Phantom Hat man. He appears during times of emotional turmoil or distress, and will often observe you as you sleep. Who is the phantom hat Man humanity? Medi never or no, but if he ever pays you a visit, consider yourself special.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would consider myself too special for that.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: Scary, especially in a different way, my friend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, the hat Man is said to wear a fedor or top hat, a trench coat, and have glowing red eyes. According to anyone who sees him or everyone who has seen him, the hat Man appears as completely dark figure like other shadow people. The difference is the hat Man wears a hat, which appears to be like a top hat in some settings, or a for door and others. While many people are unable to make out what he is wearing, some reports seeing in old fashioned clothing, a long trench coat or cape, and he always appears to be about six feet tall.
Speaker 5: Weird, that last picture you showed looks like one of those the what do they called the Black Plague surgeons minus.
Speaker 8: Like the oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like creepy because I man these things if he exists, because it like my thing is always like, how are people in the other side of the world seeing this stuff, and you know what I mean, Like it's always like, how does this guy I always say that, like this guy in Brazil gets abducted and fucking anally raped by reptilian and then somebody in Russia has the same experience and sees the same thing in the same way, and it's like, what we is it the sub like the social subconsciousness of like are the consciousness of one how we're all connected in some way? Or is it really that like these people are sharing the same experience of different circumstances and encounters with the same beings.
Speaker 5: I mean specifically with the hat stuff. I don't know, man, like he's fashionable, semi cultural, like as far as like the typical depiction of like yeah, rounds of like an old like somebody I had with somebody wearing like America or like Europe for example, So like it almost seems kind of weird. That's international because those hats aren't necessarily like a popular thing internationally. And I mean a lot of the theories on these things is that they pretty much will take the form of something that you know, people might think is familiar, so that they don't like scare you off directly right away, even though they're still freaky as hell because they're coming off as a dark figure. Yeah, I don't know, it's still it's it's kind of shows that it's something like almost beyond that.
Speaker 2: If people.
Speaker 8: If I saw this, like like we're showing an image for all the out listeners of like the hat man with his like two henchmen, it seems like and like a sometimes sort of like shadow people mobster, and it's just like, uh, for the people that have seen this and the experience this and have like it's wild that I don't know his name, but the one the one I think it was.
Speaker 2: A football player.
Speaker 8: He did ayahuasca and then the shadow like the hat man supposed to be like followed him home and he's been like it's a fucking bring it up.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 8: I was like what, and like, well, if I do believe if you have low vibrations and you are depressed or all the time and you just sit in a low vibrational state, I do think these things are gonna take hold of you. And at the time where I experienced my thing, I was at the lowest second I could probably get in a long time, and they fed off my energy and it felt like it too.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can look this up. Hat man.
Speaker 8: Football player. I don't watch sports, but I remember reading the article. Yeah, did Aaron Rodgers see a hat man holding a dead rabbit? Aaron Rodgers? Which that name does soun't familiar. I'm not people would know. I'm not a sports guy at all. But he says he used psychedelics to help erase his fear of death. But he claimed that something followed him back from wherever he was, Peru or whatever.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird? Hat man is.
Speaker 5: Death himself and he's like, motherfucker, you can't escape death.
Speaker 2: You better fear me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's weird though. That was like seeing that, like, because that was coming up during my research, tore like a little weird. The hat Man's face is usually indistinguishable, but many people have has visitors have claimed to have seen supposed to be glowing red eyes.
Speaker 2: It's quite freaky.
Speaker 8: And unlike other shadow people, which the thing I saw did not have eyes that I think that would have scared me even more. They also have been reports that the hat man carries a goal watch attached by a chain to his belt and it will occasionally look at it.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Do you think he's like times up, motherfucker? You know, I was like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that kind of fits into either the death concept or it might fit into the time traveler concept, because I know that, like the other thing that's pretty popular that everybody knows with red eyes is usually Mothman. And there's a lot of theories with Mothman about how there if you've ever got into like b theory about how these people discovered these like anti gravity devices and when they fly around in them, I guess that they look visibly different and a lot of like the depictions of them almost kind of fit what the idea is of like Mothman, for example. So I wonder if like this is just like this ability to almost like exist in between like two dimensions. And you know, you have the people that are flying around in the flying devices, and that's where you get these like Mothman type of scenarios, and then you have these people that are just straight straight like time traveling essentially using the same type of technology, but probably in a different different fashion because they're not trying to like fly around with it, and you know, it might come off as being perceived the same way because you're not in either reality. You might be in this like in between point in between dimensions where maybe both dimensions are seeing you as this weird, half drawn, blacked out figure that.
Speaker 8: Is weird and like I because you're obviously you're like balls deep into the cryptid stuff as I am with like in the paranormal stuff. We've talked about mothmat I talked about one we just Strange watch episode on it, but like we did it within an hour. I do want to kind of do a deep dive. Deep dives are a lot of fun, and that's what we're trying to do with something different on Strange. Your podcast is like really like do three four hours on Bigfoot Mothman, like really dive into every aspect of some of these really famous cryptids or creatures or paranormal events.
Speaker 2: And I do think you would be the man to have on for uh.
Speaker 5: Dude, I could or Sasquatch and I mean moth Man. I could connect that into some UFO stuff. I can connect into some paranormal stuff. It's in a dimensional shit, there's so many fucking different avenue.
Speaker 8: When this comes out, it'll be Pride Month and he'll be Sassy Sasquatch and they'll try to market him through corporations.
Speaker 2: So Sasquatch is genderless, don't you know that's so funny.
Speaker 8: People who claim the hat man has attacked them, uh, attack them tell stories about being jumped on or like choked and having experience of like burning in their chest or tingling on their scalps, which I've had, Nume, I just had it today at work. I get this weird feeling because I touching the back of my head. I was at a UFO conference years ago. They were in Toronto now, but it was in this smaller city that I used to live in. And uh, the year before I talked to the hypnotherapist to try to hypnotize me. I was really stoned and he just maybe me super relaxed. But I didn't get hypnotized. I don't think I have the ability to get hypnotized, considering I don't fall for fucking propaganda or psychological warfare. But the next year I talked to his son and it was a slow Sunday. They were kind of packing up ready to kind of get their shit going, and so they didn't. He didn't really care about talking to us and when charged, because obviously these people have to make money in some reguard as much as Billy was like, if a real psychic existed, they wouldn't charge for it, and I'm like, but they still have to survive, and he's like, no, they would give that as a gift to humanity. And I'm like, you could have someone that has the gift of their psychic abilities and be an asshole.
Speaker 2: So you know, you could have that aspect, but.
Speaker 5: That goes down two avenues though, because you're doing something that's actually helping society as a whole, then of course, you know, don't hold that information back. But if somebody is coming to you and saying, I want to know what's going on with my level life, I don't know what's going on with my job, like that pertains to nobody but that single person. So like, of course, like you gotta make a little bit of money for your effort, as fucked up as that sounds, because you can't just agree, like you know, especially when it's something that's like not it's not important to reality at that point, it's just important to an individual.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you know, you can make art for the community and do it as like a public thing. Somebody wants a specific piece of art for their house, Like you're not gonna do that for free as a public thing. That's like a It's almost it's like a custom piece.
Speaker 8: I'll go in and renovate somebody's house, you know, tape a banana on the wall, and I'll be like, yowe me fifty grand?
Speaker 2: Is that fucking army, dude?
Speaker 8: But like, and I talked to this guy's son supposedly was a psychic. He knew like I can't remember what it was. I always forget this because I was just talking about with this with Billy, But like he knew stuff that he couldn't have known.
Speaker 2: It was like it like not just generalized shit.
Speaker 8: There was something that he knew about Chelsea and me individually that was like, how the fuck would you know that? And he told me, He's like, you ever get this like feeling on the back of your head? And then Chelsea's like, yeah, he always does. Like I used to always get like these weird someone's touching me on the back of my head, especially when something trying to probably tell me something important. And he's like, it's one of your guides, and I was like, all right, yeah, and he's like it's a and I was like weird, and he's like, it's a monkey. And I was like, why is it a monkey? And he's like, because it fits your personality. And honestly, as strange as that is, I had a monkey on my back literally supposedly according to him, and I suffered from addiction for a very long time and you know, went through hell and back and was a toxic person and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And I could admit that now, and it's just like.
Speaker 8: It's crazy that that I didn't even think about that at the time of one of my guides, if this is true at all, was literally a monkey on my back because I had an addictive personality.
Speaker 2: I have had that my entire life.
Speaker 5: Realistically, you think that you're looking at it from like the metaphorical example of it being a monkey on your back, but he's actually a monkey.
Speaker 2: On your back swatting a why all the bad shit?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know what If he is like that, it's instead of the you know how in Family Guy where it's like the monkey in Chris's closet, but he's actually like a nice guy dude. Yeah, shadow people are said to often do this to like stay on your chest or choke you out. A friend I was schizophrenic, and I always thought he was seeing beyond the realm of reality. And he used to walk by churches and near screaming. And he also he thought a ghost is haunting him, and he used to choke him in the middle of night and shit, weird stuff.
Speaker 2: And that man is just happy watching. So he's a watcher. You know.
Speaker 8: It's like one of those dudes that are at the orgy that doesn't really want to fuck, but he'll stand there and jerk off, like this is all I need. I just like watching. Or have you ever seen not another teen movie? Yeah, of course when the camera guy and he has the bag. That's he always has the bag or the floating.
Speaker 2: Bag or whatever.
Speaker 8: Such a weird movie, but it's so funny, and he tends to stay longer than most shadow people as well. Has been spot of watching people in the mirror, bending over them while they're asleep, or just hanging around the corner with a creepy smile on his face. But it says that you can't really see the depiction of him, so he's just kind of chilling watching over you. And now for the people that have seen him smile, I don't envy them at all.
Speaker 5: It's actually the elites using some type of technology to be able to creep on you when you sleep, because of course they get turned on by weird taboo shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 8: Man, eighty five thousand children went missing at the border. You think that was by mistake, I fucking highly doubt it.
Speaker 5: Watch that shadow person's hand, man, there might be a reason why he's wearing that cloak. He's coming off as an old dark figure. He could be sitting there in the corner just fucking cranking that shit and you wouldn't even know.
Speaker 8: Man, imagine across the dark wearing hoods. Yeah, this is from supposed to be like a jail. And look at the both these images. If these are real at all, I couldn't imagine like the chill down your spine after you took these pictures and then looked at them later and was like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'll have to send it to you after the show.
Speaker 5: I actually got a pretty weird shadow person picture from that same hospital I was talking about in the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fucking weird, dude.
Speaker 5: It's like crouched down in the middle of the hallway and it was my girlfriend just taking pictures on the hallways or putting off out.
Speaker 2: Of the building.
Speaker 5: And because that goes into another weird encounter. But yeah, dude, all just picture. I got a pretty decent picture of like a shadow person crouching in a whole way at this hospital.
Speaker 8: Well, this is why you subscribe to the patreons, honestly, like for both of ours, because you'll hear like some fun stuff coming and there's stranger danger like ran episodes that me and Shit have already done, but there's plans to do more.
Speaker 2: And like me and Billy.
Speaker 8: Keep talking about wanting to do stuff like film, like more stuff, because we did like a paranormal documentary thing that eventually is coming out, but we released it at just our own little thing. And now that we've done it and I want to go to a hot location, it'd be cool for us to meet up because you're not far.
Speaker 2: We could be able to do things like go to a hot location.
Speaker 8: Record I have like USB mics and stuff like that that you can plug in your phone. They're wireless, so we can just like talk and discuss stuff while we're doing it. It would be really cool. I'd love to do some of that stuff. So everyone keep an eye and ear open. And this is why you help support our shows, because there could be stuff down the road, right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, the only way we're gonna be able to produce even better content for you guys is with a little bit of support. Because I don't have that support, then it's kind of hard to take the time to produce the extra content.
Speaker 2: I'll accept the hand anyone grabbing your hand.
Speaker 8: Perhaps not attacking a person simply observing him from a far is much more terrifying.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't would I would gay.
Speaker 8: Who would you rather someone watch you like all the time or you get I was like, okay, you have okay, he watches you for a couple of months, just all the time you just see him observing you and watching you, or you get attacked once to get like horrendously choked.
Speaker 5: I rather get attacked than be watched all the time, because at least if you're getting choked, you at least like know what you're dealing with. When you're watch something just watching you from a distance, dude, it's like the psychological damage of you not knowing, like what you mentioned of that fucking thing is mentally harmed your dick.
Speaker 2: Though when he's joking, you be like, keep going, just joke harder. Come on, this sucks.
Speaker 8: I don't I've known people that are into that. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I just not my thing if you don't want to do that ship. I knew people.
Speaker 5: Actually into that or do they just pretend like they're into it so that it's a back way.
Speaker 2: I knew chick I fucking like that shit. I wasn't with her.
Speaker 8: I just heard about her stuff and her friend was telling me about it, that she was into that stuff.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, I'm sure there is.
Speaker 8: Because it's the dominance thing, and you know, I Antonio says, don't yuck somebody's young, which is a weird saying, but like, don't like people have kinks. I think some are definitely very unhealthy, but some. You know, sex is healthy as long as it's done in a consensual way. But I knew a chick that was that tried to get high from choking yourself like with a noose, like you know, like that you've ever seen the world's greatest dad if anyone wants to see it. It's a very sad Rob Williams movie where he finds his son dead after his son as an audio Rick Audio, asphyxiated himself. I knew a chick that did that and to try to get high. And she died, like she just she did. I was like thirteen fourteen, she died. She's like like they found it in.
Speaker 5: The high It's just as dumb. But go do some fucking whipp It's gonna do the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's taking away oxygen in your brain. That's what's getting you high.
Speaker 5: Men, So stupid man, you'll probably still die off of doing whipas, but at least there's less of a chance of you just straight.
Speaker 8: So I got this from my computer and I'm gonna huff it right now. No, I'm kidding, but it's like those dust things. And it was in a locked cabinet and I was talking to the kid. He's like, I'll just walk into the front and here's some young dude and I was wearing a fuck Trudeau sweater and they were all like, I like your sweater, like a bunch of people from Canadian Tire, and like four of them were like like your sweater and I was like, I'm not gonna do't worry, I'm not gonna huff this thing. And he was like, yeah, you'd be surprised how many people actually probably are doing that shit.
Speaker 5: Dude. I'm even get to walk up the stupidest shit, bitter flavoring and shit to it because they're so worried about people doing that shit.
Speaker 8: Man. People do anything to get high to escape reality, so like, so he's just observing you, especially since so many people in since the hat Man has a solid form on like other shadow people, where it's just like he seems more solid, which you're solid, which it would be weird. And while shadow people tend to just disappear when it's time for them to leave, the hat Man has been seen floating a bus of the ground.
Speaker 2: Or walking around fucking weird.
Speaker 8: So in many cases, the hat Man seems to be hanging around areas where the net where negative emotions are taking place, such as a household as experienced to some maybe domestic abuse, fighting, or depressed family members. Some people believe that the hat Man is a demon sent to bring those who are are about to die to hell or or other things. He is demonic but like we were saying that if he's just some sort of death figure and he's like, Tom's up, motherfucker, stop being depressed, because I'm com gonna get you. If you don't, If you don't stop being depressed, guess where you're going. But Hell that I truly gonna say this, I don't think i'll exist. I think dark dimensions, dark dimensions beyond this low frequency dimensions exist. But even some of my Christian buddies don't believe in Hell because it's not in the Bible. That was created through like the idea like paintings like Horoonymous Bosh and all these other dudes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the whole construct about there being like the multiple layers of Hell was all brought to fluorish through the Divine comedy like it was more like biblically, it was literally written as an epic poem essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we're gonna do a Hell series eventually.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be like weird being on doing it all in kind of one month or two months, but we might break it up. But we're talking about everything to do with Hell from even like Anton Lavy and the Church of Satan. But it's gonna be all individual episodes just because I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: I want to know more. But I'd like.
Speaker 8: I have a Horonymous Bosh's paintings and stuff like that. I want to get a big version of the Earthly Realm or whatever it is, which shows the duality between like Heaven and Hell and Earth and how Earth is overpopulated. And then Hell's got the weirdest imagery like a scissor with like ears, ear with like a scissor through it and some weird fish monster eating a kid and stuff like you you've seen that, right, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course I was gonna say, dude, I wanted to get one of those paintings that is the super detailed version of you know, Dante's multiple Layers of Hell. That shit's pretty fucking twist, and we started looking at the fine details.
Speaker 2: I have the Horononymous Bosh one somewhere.
Speaker 8: I have to put it up eventually, but it's like his depiction of Hell, not the Earthly Realm one. But there's a different one. So Heidi Hollis may be able to back up that story. A German soldier told her about witnessing the hat man, asking who he was and being told Scratch, an old nickname for the devil. Hallis also recounted the story of a suicide man who woke up to find himself in the hospital excuse me and the hat Man. The hat Man close by is how the podcast used to be when me and Billy used to consistently drink beer, and it was like I was I'm always the main host, kind of controlling things. It's just like, yeah, beer's not the choice. It's not the choice.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 8: According to the story, the hat Man quickly disappeared after the man woke up, but not before saying almost so that almost had you. That's fucking weird. What do you think about that? You think that like that? You think it's possible it's some sort of being trying to drag you to a darker dimension because you're like you're close to that that, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can definitely see it. I've even kind of created my own theory. I don't know, there might be other people that talk about it too, but I've kind of came to this like realization that, you know, shadow people may be something that comes from a place called like the void or like the void dimension. So I mean, it's it could be like essentially like a dark formless, all black fucking dimension, you know, which could almost be like a hell if you drag somebody into it. I mean essentially, And maybe, like the attention is, maybe they are dragging people into it because maybe they have some kind of thought in the back of their mind that maybe they'll start giving the void form.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't fu.
Speaker 8: I okay, I think that too, because I've I've read numerous stuff and looked at and listen to many Coast to Coast episodes and all this stuff about like the Astra world and how I always remember Insidious when they did it, and I was like, ah, it's pretty good, Like it's good from what I've heard about what the Astra words, like I always heard this story about somebody like this person dying, and I've heard this numerous times to different.
Speaker 2: Like books and interviews.
Speaker 8: And Project Camelot and like all those kind of shows before podcasting actually really existed as it is today, like radio shows, they talked about conspiracies and and I always heard that like they're in the Astro world when people don't know that they're dead, or they don't they weren't ascending to a higher level.
Speaker 2: They get stuck in this duality of almost.
Speaker 8: Like purgatory, but it's like it looks like Earth, but it's like darker, and like people walk for like miles until they find a house and supposed to be all these This one dude found this house and it was just full of people like doing crazy drugs and and just like just bad negative energy and behavior like just in like just self.
Speaker 5: And maybe that's the intention though, is that if they are some type of energy vampires, maybe there is a void to mend. But in between our dimensions and dimension, there's this in between dimension where it's half dark, half ours, and they have people essentially just in this almost like purgatory dimensions, so they can just harvest fucking your energy.
Speaker 2: Man, that makes so much sense in between dimensions.
Speaker 5: So it's like they can't die because it's it's not like a physical reality, so in turn, that's just having like an endless power source if they drag.
Speaker 8: That kind of honestly makes sense to me, Like that makes sense that that kind of reality could exist for especially for the people that, like I've heard tons of stuff about psychics or people saying into their past lives or the people that are connected to and having somebody that they're close to where they don't know they're dead.
Speaker 2: And they like sit in this purgatory and walk around and whoa.
Speaker 5: I think that's why you need to elevate your your your vibration, because otherwise you'll if you don't elevate it enough, you'll get stuck in these in between dimensions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I do think that mushrooms have change. That for me is that I don't think I think you might like me. Billy, for the documentary used the weed boy in the graveyard. It was it's slow to get the energy going, so we just kept thinking like, oh, let's pick a new spot, but you have to sit there and really let whatever is around kind of come forward.
Speaker 2: It did tell us to die.
Speaker 8: So and then I was like, Billy, you's scared, and he's like no, I'm like, look a little scared there, Bro.
Speaker 2: A little scared. Scar Bro scared. So that's weird because I think that's quite possible. I think it's quite possible.
Speaker 8: There's all all sorts of different dimensions, especially ones where they could just be used to harvest people that are not as aware, like sleepy sheep that like they'll go there because they don't know what the fuck is going on. You know, Antifa, everyone that is that aligns with Antifa, they're going there.
Speaker 5: I mean it almost makes you wonder too, because they always seem to hang around people who have just had sleep paralysis. I wonder if they're possibly is to almost like throw people into that area so that they can take their form. And if they ever did seed in this, you'd never know because that person would never talk about their story ever again. So like there could this could be all around us, dude, And of course these people are never these shadow people are never gonna give up their position, so like we would never know if they are taking people's forms or taking people's vessels and locking them in this in between dimensions.
Speaker 8: There's a there's a good instagram. I wish you could shout it out unforbidding truth or something. I follow this guy for a long time. I feel like he followed me and I followed by. This is like years and years ago, and it's a private account, but he he he posts really good videos. And he just posted one about like energies and it looked like it was a security camera of a guy walking. And then you see this and this guy's walking and this other guy's walking in the other direction, and then you see the shadow thing go from the one guy to the other guy, and you see the one guy stop and it kind of like he kind of like jolts and stands their first second, looks around and then keeps walking, and it's he like his capture was like, be careful.
Speaker 2: Of you know, use your God armors.
Speaker 8: How he said, to protect yourself because there's energies all around us. Carefully said, be careful what you sleep with, who you talk to. And I I've seen enough in my lifetime to know that this stuff exists.
Speaker 5: Talk about some crazy shit due that I just thought about. So okay, So the Egyptians believe that when you died, there was like two versions of your soul. There was a soul that remained here, which was like the shadow version of your soul, and then there was like the you know, your consciousness that would like go into like the heavenly realm for a lack of better term for it. But if that is the case, and you do have these two possible forms, you talk about how you know there's different dimensions and we don't understand the dimension that's below us. What if it's literally right fucking in front of us, but we've never taken the time to realize it. That we talk about how like, you know, we're three dimensional or whatever, and the next dimension below us would be a two dimensional dimension, so everything can be flat. What if that two dimensional dimension is literally right here. These shadow people, all of our shadows, all of this is literally that two dimensional dimension, and again we're just not aware of it because we don't know how to interact to it, because we don't understand these concepts fully be able to actually go back and interact with it. But they talk about how the dimension above controls the dimension below, And if that's the case, then I mean essentially, every time you're moving, you're moving that shadow, so you are controlling that dimension that's below you. And when somebody passes away and that thing is no longer tied to that that person in the dimension higher that's controlling it, then eventually it essentially can go rogue. And that may be what all of these different shadow people are are. Like the Egyptian thought, when somebody dies, that shadow version of yourself still stays here, but when it doesn't have anything controlling it, then it just goes Rogan does whatever the fuck it wants and.
Speaker 8: What a wild thought too, and it will like and obviously like everything, it's like a spider web. Everything connects to some sort of way dot connecting us. David, I would say, whatever right is, Like, I do think it'd be worth doing a kind of deep dive into Egyptian folklore, especially with you, because I think we would both really enjoy that type of episode. Maybe doing it live. We'll figure it out. But like I got the Egyptian Book of the Dead. I'm trying to write read David Ike's massive book right now.
Speaker 2: I can't reach it, but I got to sitting up here on the show.
Speaker 8: I want to read it all the way through, like take a couple of notes, and then just discuss the Book of the Dead as an episode, also because I'm fascinated by that stuff, if it's if it holds any truth or not. But so, people can usually feel when they're being watched, and a gaze from the hat Man is no exception. Many also have noted a very dark energy admitting from him and said they immediately knew they was extremely evil and very likely to want to kill them. Some get the feeling the Headman is enjoying their fear and actually feeding off it. Yes, it is possible, however, that since people who witness the hat Man men I guess, are usually already in fearful, angry, or other emotionally charged state thanks to whatever negative thing is going on in their life, they associate the hat Man with their negative feelings because he appears in so many different situations, occasionally to several people in the same family, which is weird. There isn't a clear explanation if he's truly evil or why he appears to so many people. It could it would be weird to have like a generational thing. It's like my great grandpappy he used to talk about the shadow Man to me one he was cleaning his shotgun thinking about kill himself.
Speaker 2: Sorry. It makes you wonder though.
Speaker 5: If, if, if it is kind of like what I was saying, that it might be something that's like attached to people that aren't any aren't existing on the planet anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, you have like the the hat Man.
Speaker 5: Which is like an older era hat right, So if like two years in the future, when our generation starts passing away, the hat Man phenomenon switches to you know, these fucking build hats hats.
Speaker 8: That'd be so fucking funny. I'm fucking walking around fucking people in the shadow world.
Speaker 2: All the Shadowmen.
Speaker 5: They're fucking horrified, and people were in baseball hats.
Speaker 2: That's fucking funny. Kids.
Speaker 8: Who knows, because if that is a type of or if it's like I don't know, it's hard to expect explain what this guy even is because the hot thing having just some sort of shadow, we figure you could attribute it to anything like just the norther thing that I saw just kind of like this essentially close enough to it, but almost with like they're not gonna lie like long fingers with nails, like like that thing from Insidious, and this is before the Insidious.
Speaker 2: Like I want to make that very clear.
Speaker 5: That Jack Frost from The Mighty Boosh, that's the only image I'm getting in my head.
Speaker 2: I what Mighty Boosh? You ever heard of the show The Mighty Boosh? Now, what the fuck is that? Oh my god, you gotta look that shit up. It's fucking it's just this weird UK show.
Speaker 5: But they make these like weird ass characters, and there's like a Jack Frost character in this like Arctic episode, and he pretty much is like an all black morpsuit looking figure with like long nails, and he comes in.
Speaker 2: He's all fucking.
Speaker 8: That's probably that's probably why I saw. It's probably him that's fucking weird. But like the hat thing is always used to weird. Who is this guy or is the interdimensional being? Isn't one person that prays on fear?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 8: He exists in the same realm as maybe some of the darker energies like the reptilians or whatever you may have it.
Speaker 2: But in two thousand and one, the.
Speaker 8: Subject of shadow people was first introduced to the mainstream media via Coast to Coast am I still listen to that shit all the time when I was a teenager. After the broadcast, many people send in drawings of what they had seen and share the stories about their experiences with shadow people. Author and Strange Encounter enthusiast Heidi Hollis noted in two thousand and eight that there was a commonly seen shadow person she named the hat Man hat Man, and people all over the world claimed about being I visited him by him as well, So this Heidi Hollist girl coined it on Coast to coast and then obviously gotten the social conscious people start talking about it.
Speaker 2: No one expected so.
Speaker 8: Many people to have experiences with the hat Man or shadow people. Similarities of these people's stories have been given a creepy dark man a lot of popularity and more credibility for a lot of people. You can find stories all over the Internet of people who have encountered him, and one person stated started a website specifically for collecting tales about the hat Man, and h we're gonna get in.
Speaker 2: I think I have like one or two.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I have one or two experiences that we'll get into very soon about people's experiences with the hat Man. But it is weird because like if you had no one that talks about it, right, like especially some guy like in an African village or out of how he'd hear coast to coast, But like it's like, no, everyone thinks they're crazy, right, They like they see this weird child thing, they brush it off. They see it once or twice or who knows how many times, right, and they're like, oh, fuck it weird.
Speaker 2: Like that's so weird.
Speaker 8: Like I don't even want to tell anyone because I think I'm crazy and then you hear on coast to coasts and you're like, WHOA, Like these people are also sharing the same experiences as me. And then like people were saying drawings and stuff of what they like the image that they saw on their head, which I'm I'm decently good at drawing.
Speaker 2: I can drop fairly well.
Speaker 8: I might try to, like depict and a couple of drawings of what I saw for fun for the show, because I've never done that, but I think it'd be interesting because I could probably put it on paper. But wouldn't that be weird because then you have the validity of, like somebody else sharing that same experience, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's kind of like a toss up though, because it's either one nobody knew, nobody wanted to talk about it because you sound before you have some type of context. You sound kind of crazy saying that there's like a shadow following you, you know what I mean. But then on the other side of it, too, it's like people may be experiencing it or thinking they're experiencing it because it's now something that's existing in their head, and so now when they have a weird experience, they just try to connect it and rationalize it with something or you didn't even get into the whole idea that you know essentially when it's it's the what's the word I'm looking for? When a bunch of people believe in something and it brings it into fluoristion. Yeah, bring fine on the name.
Speaker 8: I know what you're talking about, Okay, but it's like the so subconscious and like them pushing this and then it happening in real life I know you're.
Speaker 5: Talking about, which also in a weird way, it proves that reality is manipulatable.
Speaker 8: It's malleable. I do believe that I and the thing is too is Like I always said this, like I want success with this show. I've always wanted that. Like I started this out of nowhere and did it before I even knew any podcasters, knew anyone that was doing this from, especially with the area that I was from, and I was like already talking about all this stuff with my friends. I was like, I already have mics from creating music. Let me just put a mic in front of me and Billy and fucking see what happens. Right, And we used to get like not obnoxiously wasted and then talking about things like aliens and stuff like that, and and now I put it out there, they're like, you know, and I do believe in this physical reality things are slown down to an extent where in the fourth dimension, you know, I always say this, you think about an apple and apple appears you kind of, it's all it's it can come to you in a in a in seconds of what you're creating, a manifest like manifestating in reality. And I suppose we ask where the Rectilians use us, because they can't create anything, they can only manipulate. So I do put it out there all the time, and it's like it might take years for me to get, for anyone out there to get for their dreams to come true. It might take a long time for your dreams to come true because we're in this physical reality that's slown down.
Speaker 2: But it's it could, man.
Speaker 8: I do believe in manifesting your thoughts and your reality is very possible.
Speaker 5: I mean, it may require that the higher dimensional thing wants to create something within your reality, because it could be the same for us going into lower dimensions where it's like, you know, you're drawing an apple and you're not thinking anything of it. You're just drawing something on a piece of paper, but that could be a whole other dimension, and now you just created something in that other dimension, and now it's it's it's brought into existence through your hands. You keep seeing you can manipulate the one below you, and if that's what it requires. Is so if you want anything to happen in our reality, it's almost like you have to be speaking. And that could be where like the manifesting comes from. It could be like a psychic principle that like, you know, you're almost projecting this idea that you want something done to the higher dimensional being, so in turn they end up giving it to you, you know what I mean, doing a drawing and you're just like this drawing needs this, and just it pops into your head that it needs it, and it sometimes it doesn't necessarily feel like your thought and maybe because you're actually manipulating a lower dimension without even realizing it, and in turn, they're projecting their thoughts into your head without you realizing it.
Speaker 8: That's a wild thought, because it's like that that Future m episode where they go in the second dimension, I like step over each other and stuff like that, because it's just two D and then they're like and they're like, three D.
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 8: There's so many things that Futurama has predicted that have come true. The suicide booths, they're fucking doing that now, and like there's so many things that are Like the people that create the Simpsons of Futurama mag what's the next robot Victuals? Yeah, yeah, robot gets coming, the real sex dolls in China stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, an old fairness, we kind of do already have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's already.
Speaker 8: It's already coming, man, because they killed off other women in China, and I think Japan didn't do that.
Speaker 2: This is China.
Speaker 8: So the men are lonely, but like they've coined so many things. They're like, it's kind of crazy. Matt Grogan and what that guy's name is. I've heard that he's a fucking freemason and.
Speaker 5: That it doesn't actually move, it moves reality around it and uses black matter to move reality around it.
Speaker 2: Because it was crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: I remember this one episode they were talking about how like how does the ship move so fast?
Speaker 2: How does it able to do this? How was able to do that?
Speaker 5: And it's like Oh, the ship never moves, it stays in one location, it moves reality around the ship.
Speaker 2: It's like wild.
Speaker 8: So for everyone that like is interested in sleep paralysis, I do employ you. We uh some of the older episodes of Strange Ones. A lot of that series is eventually going to Patreon. So our sleep Proalysis episode is on Patreon now and available. So we talk an hour about what sleep proalysis is. So I don't want to get into a full whole episode about that. But it's like people can experience weird things hallucinations. Scientists have actually coined this. It's like a thing in your rem sleep, in the cycle of rem sleep. It's harmless, supposedly, and all this stuff and people see he supposed to be hallucinations, and I think they're awake. But although the hat Man can seem to appear at any time of day in any location, but the encounters people re encounter have taken places in bedroom. The's a large amount of sightings occurring in basements. Well, this isn't clear. Why why this is the case isn't clear, But many basements are dark and scary to begin with, makes sense, I guess considering many encounters that the hat Man take place when a person is visited or about to go to sleep and they just woken up and they can then they get this sense. So that's why you can supposedly lucid dream some that's coming up for the patreots. Stuff like that is one of my buddies. I didn't know yet this experience, it will go on the mainstream. I'll go on to the main network for like a week or two to try and draw people into the Patreon. And then he told me a story about like his sleep paralysis experience, and it's like he lucid dreamed and then he heard this like doorbell. He was dating on a Wickan at the time, and this doorbell kept bringing it kept hetting closer and closer and closer. And then while he was in a lucid dream, he finally like he tried this once or twice. He was dating this Wickan that told him how to do it. He lifted over his body, looked back, saw himself, and then he kept hearing this doorbell and I got closer closer, this ringing sound. And then supposedly in the real world, his dad opened the door, was like, who the fuck is at the door?
Speaker 2: Open the door? Nobody was there.
Speaker 8: My buddy Brett woke up and was like, what the fuck and he told his his his girlfriend that was a wicked and her mother taught her all this stuff. He talked to her mother about it, and her mother's like, you know, open the door? Did you in the astra world?
Speaker 2: Did you? And she's like no, or he's like no, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Like He's like, I woke up before you know, I would even go towards the door, and my dad opened the door in the physical world. And then she's like, good because something was trying to get it. They were trying to get into your body or into your reality, and it was trying to use you as a conduit. And if you were to open that door, you would have welcomed something into your reality.
Speaker 2: Is that fucking scary, dad?
Speaker 5: It's not even like a verbal like yes, you may enter, Like they can manipulate through that shit.
Speaker 2: He there was.
Speaker 8: They were supposed to be just ringing the doorbell and his dad heard it in the physical fucking reality.
Speaker 2: Fuck connections with shit like that too.
Speaker 5: When I talked about like my my experiences that I went through when I was like a teenager and a kid, I would purposely attest this shit because I would like project and I'd be in different places and sometimes I'd be at like my friend's houses and shit, and I find him out the next day dude, because I'd be like, this is how you were sleeping. You had this sitting on your end table. It was just weird shit, dude. It would always fucking line up.
Speaker 8: I've heard tons of stories about that stuff, dude, tons of stories where someone like I've always said the story where I think it was on coast cooast wherever I read it where the guy like was talking to his friend Germany and then Astro projected and went to Germany and saw what his friend was doing and he was like, bro, were you doing this?
Speaker 2: And was like, how the fuck did you know that? How did you know that?
Speaker 8: That's why we should do like this is like definitely peep where there's probably some more stuff that will be coming soon with me and Shane and stuff that we have ideas for, but like even you know, it's fun to do stuff for the Patreon do some rant episodes so people are kind of pushed towards supporting, but we definitely should do a nice, big live special rant episode and then we'll put on the main waves, you know, because I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm fucking down. I got a lot of rants that are banked up in my head. Fuck yeah, let's do that. We'll exit all of this shit. You know, we'll be able to event. So it is weird.
Speaker 8: So lots of witnesses have met the hat man when they were children, and it kept the stories to themselves for many years, either because they didn't want to be thought as crazy or they you know, they didn't rationally believe the stories themselves. So kind of to bring this to a close, I got two stories, which let's see all. I'll read out the stories and in a post production on the audio side, I'm gonna put some.
Speaker 2: Creepy music in the background. You ready, So let's get into it.
Speaker 8: I saw him at eighteen years old in my room after a particularly traumatic experience. I woke up at an incredibly late hour, probably two or three incredibly late. I didn't check, but something was off. I was speaking in a language I've never heard. I was speaking to what only can be described as a little girl, a young girl, or someone with that type of body of a young girl, perhaps fourteen in address I couldn't make out her features, but I could make out her eyes in her mouth, which could only be described as sharp looking, like a human pirana or something. She was whispering something in my ears. I'm playing Harry Potter the game. It's a lot of fun. I don't really play the games often, but man, that shit's fun. So I've been watching all the movies and when I'm on I just finished the second movie when he speaks parsonal talk and shit, I was like, wow, I w'udn't see these a long time.
Speaker 2: Still good. I don't even give a shit like I like those movies. I will admit it. They're they're fun. Do you like Harry Potter?
Speaker 5: I read the books when I was a teenager, and I read them when I was like, I haven't watched or done anything with it in my adult years.
Speaker 8: Bro, the game is fucking too fun. Man, I don't even know how they made this game so funny. You just do whatever the fuck you want. You fly around. I's got my broom and it's just like I don't. I don't beat video games or play video games that often because I feel like there's always something else coulda be doing. I could be editing the show, doing stuff on this side, hanging out with my fiance or whatever. Right, there's so many other things I'd rather be doing. I think if you play video games all the time, you're probably depressed.
Speaker 2: But this ship is fun. I just get ripped as fucking play this.
Speaker 5: My time, waster games and shit like that, like fucking Mario Kart, all that stuff. You don't get like too fucking hooked in because I mean, we talk got about all this shit all the time. Dude, you start letting yourself get too involved in a virtual reality, then it's just gonna cause problems in the future.
Speaker 2: Mario is not so much fun. I wish I could play Mario so she will.
Speaker 5: Fucking dude, you gotta be tripping on some mushrooms and start you're fun while playing Mario card.
Speaker 2: Dude. There's one time that I was coming.
Speaker 5: Up on acid while playing Mario Kart and it was like it hit dude, in the whole game went into like hyper speed. It was the craziest fucking shit. I couldn't even play the game anymore.
Speaker 2: That sounds really fun. I really want to do that, So go.
Speaker 5: Play the fucking Rainbow Roads on mushrooms. Bro, Yeah, the craziest things you've ever experienced.
Speaker 2: And I was replying in this strange language. My voice is gonna change now. But I wasn't just.
Speaker 8: It wasn't just the shadow girl. My bed was surrounded by a tall, dark figures which I could not make out their features, and perhaps four of them, not counting the girl.
Speaker 2: They sat motionless and watched me.
Speaker 8: But most striking figure was the tall man with the wide brim hat standing in the corner of my room. I could feel as if he assumed. I could feel as if he assumed, no, no more assumed than the others. Each time the girl whispered in my ear, I would let out a reply of which I didn't even understand.
Speaker 2: And the man in the hat would be delighted.
Speaker 8: You think that would be that would scare That would be Jesus people on Reddit, because it's from Reddit. You'd think that the one would be scared of this one would be scared of this silver encounter.
Speaker 2: But it felt familiar, felt rather warm in my panties.
Speaker 8: The panties think it's not real as I was surrounded by old friends or family, which is a weird one. I forgot to add. I was researching this encounter and came across a startling similar account. The person had almost identical experience mins talking in another language and the little girl was yelling in my.
Speaker 2: Ear opposed to whispering, and very strange. It's weird. That's so weird.
Speaker 8: That's it's fucking whatever weird that that person experience if if that's true at all, you know, it's always hard to especially I don't I don't have Reddit. We were eventually gonna create a Reddit for transw podcast to like have uncensored conversations and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But Reddit is fucked, of course, like most social media sites.
Speaker 8: Well it's it's full of a bunch of crazy Antifa fucks and like weirdos and like radicalized teenagers because they're radicalizing every single fucking person that they can and in order to uh, you know, manipulate the reality that we live in.
Speaker 2: We have a we have a fan. You know you ever seen a d Yeah, of course, okay, you know the one fan that always does this. We have one fan.
Speaker 8: His name is Dutch, and he's always in the chat no matter what the fuck we're doing. And he was like, fuck yeah, Harry Potter, so fucking god.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 8: So we'll bring it on close to this, then we'll get into a couple of theories to end this on. But uh, you know, there is there is possibilities that we will probably maybe for Patreon or something like that, we'll actually get a bunch of stories of like shadow people or the hat Man and we'll maybe just shoot him off.
Speaker 2: And discuss them, uh, because there's a lot of them. Like, for sure, we had a lot of good content in this book to walk in the shadows. Oh yeah, we just highlight some of that.
Speaker 8: Ship Like, that's not a bad idea for doing something off the cuff or a live special where we'd like go very deep into the idea of what shadow people are, because I thought the hat Man kind of deserved his own, uh deserved his own episode. But there might even theories regarding what shadow people actually are why humans see them, and the hat Man may have, you know, a similar explanation. Perhaps he's interdimensional, visiting humanity from another dimension and only partially visible since he is on a different vibrator, different vibration than we are. As we kind of alluded to, he could also be an astra projection, the shadow of a person who is currently traveling out of their own human body, or that would be fucking wild if his one like the evil elites or something like that, like people that like maybe are not the protection of a men in black. Whoa yeah, because I I all I can see when.
Speaker 5: I see the fucking hat, it just looks like a men in black, and maybe when they try to project the physical form, it looks like shit and that's where you get the awkward, weird walking MIBs.
Speaker 2: But this is their true form.
Speaker 8: Shout out, shout out, uh, shut out my podcast because where I finally wrote out my Men in Black episode, it's been sinning for a while, but I like took all day, like hours to like put everything together and make sure it was what it needs to be for strange brew. So a demon is certainly a possibility based on all the negative feelings people feel around him. Other theories about the hat man uh it actually includes aliens, time travels, and ghosts, try travelers and ghosts, as well as well as just the wild imagination.
Speaker 2: Of the witnesses.
Speaker 8: Currently, there is no quotations scientific methods to test any of these ideas, so yeah, we trust the science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, so trust the science. So we're told, right, yeah, just you gotta trust the SI all.
Speaker 2: Hell, Fauci, isn't that guy in prison yet? Or he should be? Uh almighty. So now that man remains a very creepy mystery. So what do you think verbally doing it? You have a fucking button. It's great.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 8: I used to always do it, and that's why I had to get it because Billy had always be like, I'm like, yeah, we need to actually have this fucking ship.
Speaker 2: What do you think you think people are crazy? I feel like I'm taking praz they fail.
Speaker 5: Just from the perspective that I come from and have my own experiences. Anybody experiencing settle people, In my opinion, you are not crazy. You are just probably slightly elevated as far as your vibrational frequency goes to be able to see these things, or you're a little bit lower where you're a target for these.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, No, I'm on the same level as you as that.
Speaker 8: I do think that these I've experienced it myself and I'm telling you it changed my life forever, forever. And the thing is, I was always like I always wanted some UFO to come abduct me. And I've said this before on the show that I always looked up the stars. I was smoking cigarettes and in my own toxic head and drinking and reading all the time, researching. I've been doing this ship for a very long time, I think, same as you. So I was always like, I'm special, there's aliens watching over me. I want to see proof of this.
Speaker 2: But it showed me.
Speaker 8: It showed me proof of different dimensions in a different way, a much more scary and frightening way. But it showed me that this reality is not as physical as we think at all. In anyway, there's.
Speaker 5: Layers to the shit, like literal layers on top of layers that are existing all in the same spot at once, as hard as that is for a lot of people to father.
Speaker 8: There's theories that quantum physics that says that six hundred and yeah, quantum physics can be disproved, but so can a lot of things. But they there's theories that there's six hundred different dimensions corresponding with Earth at the exact same time. So it means as we're having this conversation, there's somebody else having the same conversation, or us having this conversation, but the conversation didn't go the way that it's going now, Like it's fucking wild, Like it just layers upon layers of shit.
Speaker 5: In another mention, you're in my studio and I'm in your studio. Yeah, I think exactly the same.
Speaker 8: Other than that, that's fucking wild even that shit, dude, Like there's so many like different possibilities, and that's on my I don't I've always said this, like I love talking about the stuff. As I get older, I don't know what to believe. I don't know what to trust. I've never trusted anything to begin with. So as I get older, I'm just trying to be content, live in the reality I can be eventually, you know, be a good father and make sure my kid has the same not the same thought process, but understands that everything around him is most likely a lie or her whatever, like not they that's never gonna happen, but that you know that, Like it's got you gotta think through things, and you gotta you know, you gotta, you gotta. Reality isn't people like grasp reality?
Speaker 2: What is reality?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: People don't know what reality is?
Speaker 8: Because I just did a video just to quote of like it takes, uh, it takes brainwashing one generation to brainwash a population into convincing that reality doesn't exist. And you can see that now, is that it's very easy to manipulate people and convince them that what physical reality we have here doesn't exist in the way they think it does, and then it caters to all this other bullshit that you know people in power are promoting or propagating.
Speaker 2: I mean shit, dude.
Speaker 5: All it takes is a little bit of brainwashing for people to believe the virtual reality is real reality, and reality the word in right now isn't actually real reality. So everybody will want to be in the virtual reality because that is the reality that you are able to minute.
Speaker 2: That's where this is going. I want to do.
Speaker 8: I want to do a live show just like Free for All, talking about AI and virtual reality because I really do believe that. I've always said this, If this this physical reality could be a simulation, fuck flat Earth and all that other crap. And I we haven't even done a simulation theory episode which will come down.
Speaker 2: It could even bounce into that.
Speaker 5: I've even said too, if we are in some type of organic simulation or virtual reality.
Speaker 2: The map could have been updated where back a.
Speaker 5: Long time ago when people were talking about all of these ideas about flat Earth, maybe the Earth was flat because that was the original map and the map has since been updated one hundred percent. Going into like rendering shit, dude, would you like to do that distance? Just like you can see like something on the other side of the map in a video game, but it isn't rendered until you're physically in front of it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that?
Speaker 8: Do you want to do the simulation theory with maybe me and Billy sometime, Oh fucking down, let's do that. That'd be a lot of fun because we'll bring that to a close. But I really think that, like I really want to get in that whole talk and maybe we'll go live for it or whatever is the whole simulation theory because I've always said that they'll eventually be able to create a virtual reality that is real as this it tastes, touch, feel everything, and then you won't.
Speaker 2: To be able to discern what is reality, and of course like and this is like, this is.
Speaker 8: Why I've gotten like in Tim Poole's fucking show, because they talk about some like this and it's fun. Off the cuff and you know it's they're kind of sitting in the middle of like, Hey, shit's getting fucking crazy, and they were just talking about how fucking that it's eventually people are just gonna be used to it.
Speaker 2: And it's like, what would you rather have the virtual.
Speaker 8: Reality where you're a billionaire and you have all the chicks and it's just fake, but or the reality where you're sitting in your mom's basement you can't afford to eat, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And that's where people are gonna live in.
Speaker 5: Dude, bro, what if we're already in this shae Because we talked about how there's been advanced cultures in the past. What if at some point there's already virtual reality. Everybody agreed to go in this virtual reality because it was a safer place to be, and all of us are literally existing in a computer the cave on a destroyed planet.
Speaker 2: Now fuck that be. I hope that mushrooms breaks that for me.
Speaker 8: All of a sudden, I'm like fucking sketching out of the couch, fucking foaming at the mouth, and then I see all reality like, yeah, players cave, that's wild, honestly, And I really enjoyed this. I do think it is merited that me and you start producing more content together because I think as the more we get to know each other, the more that we probably it's like how me and Aaron are And that's why I think you're such a good fit for kind of like you know, I know you're doing your own thing and stuff like that, but we could like you're part of the and to me, you're part of the host Head family. You're part of like what I would like to create and go forward and connect with people that genuinely I'm and friends with.
Speaker 5: Well, I feel the same my friend, and as far as I'm concerned, you're all I guess you could say inquiry, right.
Speaker 2: I don't really have like a set name for like my open minds, right, we're all open minded exactly part of the OMM crew. So how to show out myself first?
Speaker 8: Obviously if you're listening to Choirs of Reality, you can find me at Strange podcast and all platforms. I always like push people kind of for the YouTube while it's there to go subscribe to the YouTube. You get to watch content like this and many other things that are a lot of fun and you know, for people on my side.
Speaker 2: You know, Patreon is the best way to support us. The merch. The new merch design is out on the website. I got it.
Speaker 8: I literally like my taxes came in. I was like, ah, for once, I'm not paying out the ass for my taxes. I got some money back. So I bought like a new flag of the new design, a shirt, a sweater, a cup, like so many thanks. I was like, it's cool, I'll pass it out of my kid eventually be like, check the shit out. But yeah, you know, I'm truly but everybody love everybody supporting both of these shows. You know, I would love you to do that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: And if anybody wants to come and find me, I do multiple shows, so I just call everything open Minds Media. So if you guys want to find Increase myle, Reality, Bizarre Encounters, all the shit that I do, go and check out Open Minds Media. If you want to check out the link tree, it's a L A n K t R.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 8: I'll leave it in the link for the hosheads too, So if people want to go check that shit out, open.
Speaker 5: Underscore Minds Underscore Media. Just so I can finish that off. But yeah, stuff through that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you guys will make sure the links are at the bottom of the show so people all have that. And me and Shane have been talking for a while about really trying to even do a YouTube show, even if it's a once a month kind of live thing where we kind of just like shoot the ship, which I think eventually will come down the road.
Speaker 5: But I think at the awesome name Strange Reality, just want to drop that because I really dig that names though.
Speaker 8: So do I because now we're doing for the Patreon Strange stogies where me and my buddies, I'll smoke cigars and talked about I just brought up a bunch of articles about like like all weird shit like were wolves and parents, anything I could find, right, just quick off the cuff.
Speaker 5: And telling you guys are drinking Brady the whole time you're drinking whiskey.
Speaker 2: Bullet there taking whiskey smoking.
Speaker 8: My buddy smokes the cigars called the asylums, and I was like, he's like, you know why they call them asylum And I was like, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: He's like, because it feels like you're stuck. It's stuck in it all day because it's like, it's just such a huge cigar.
Speaker 8: It looks like a cock. It literally looks like as big as like a cock. And I'm like, why do you need to smoke that?
Speaker 2: Ship? Man?
Speaker 8: I was like, I need want to like maybe last me half an hour at the bust. I don't need two hours, three hours worth of smoking a fucking cigar.
Speaker 5: Everybody's sitting here smoking a nice cigar. You're sitting here with the black and mild.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's so funny. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So uh, you know, there's gonna be some new stuff coming down the road for everybody out there. So you know, our whole model, it's strange brew is everybody love everybody.
Speaker 2: So make sure you do that. Yeah, yeah, go and do that. I don't as necessary anymore. Maybe we should hate more people. Just fucking kidding, all right, the people that deserve it, Love the people that deserve it exactly.
Speaker 8: I agree, Stay strangeist pedophiles, I agree, stay strange fuckers.
Speaker 6: This is why chef shiftings possible, salt impossible, shift solid physic physical body.
Speaker 4: It's to feel your heart rice wake up in the dark place. Heart break starts to increase, open your eyes.
Speaker 2: But it's hard to see.
Speaker 9: Close your eyes in the darken bleeds from the lighting starts to breed only by the darkened me on the ocean of the darkest. See the girls that walk with me, the rope that haunts in me, the voices talk and sleep.
Speaker 4: The water is not that deep, but I am lost at sea. The fact that this is not me.
Speaker 3: But you were all just sheep, no fucking lass asleep. Now what's the blood shed? Let's say that's enough said. No life inside those meds are you will live or dead?
Speaker 4: You couldn't live a die.
Speaker 3: Instead, try to live inside my head during mad As you lie in bed, you'll choke in the lies you fed.
Speaker 4: You close are soaked and red.
Speaker 3: That killing has begun, That your friend of the sun slaughtered mother, daughter's sons.
Speaker 4: Well we y'all shot those guns.
Speaker 3: We are the forgotten one who lost rodding numb, But we are not that dumb.
Speaker 4: My mother last son. I was almost wind of them, standing a run back. Then read heavy because my heart is feel the melody. I'm a part of this. Hard to deal with memories of darkness looking.
Speaker 7: In the mirror, enemy of a narcissist, your rise have lost that life there is no God in sight.
Speaker 4: They have controlled your minds.
Speaker 9: You will come and know when time flow leant ghost that night. Oh my, go close to my heart. I'll go mouth back to the start to one to stand Why your pass up part friends and matching scars?
Speaker 2: Hi is space passing stars.
Speaker 4: I'll be the last to go to Mars. Reptiles, Belitsu and mascot. The illusion won't fucking last long. Don't ask me the wrong question. I've passed beyond dimensions. You won't last long. No comprehension. Your soul is so well. I have a fun with Satan. I laugh along while God is sangry. No faith in the human racing. You can't see due to our immediates. Way too fucking late. The new so waits your neck?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, your already dead?
Speaker 6: Oh wel God, because like I said, anything beyond that freak wove reality are sharing the same space withouts dealing with each other. That's they're very close off then, And so these are We're not just reptilian but other non humans or operation just outside human shine. They have to have vehicles within our frequency band, within our world that represent their interests, that are basically vehicles for them to manipulate our society,