Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty by p r C the talk station. Happy Wednesday says, Okay, well, I'm the dude man, and I'm Brian Thomas, not the dude. Happy Wednesday, folks. I hope you're having a decent morning, and I hope you have a wonderful day. No, no, the way, it is really really cold out. Bundle up. You're gonna need the the gloves and the hat and all that because it's just bitter cold out there anyhow, minus three right now and a cold day hopefully to move out. What does the weather say We're gonna go up to thirty one tomorrow anyway, twenty five on Friday, so I don't know where we're gonna excuse me, cough button, apologies on that. Get my voice going this morning? Anyhow you can help me along with that. Feel free to call if I've won three seven, four, nine fifty five, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk go with pound five fifty. If you have an AT and T phone, I'd love to hear from me. I really don't know exactly which direction I want to go this morning. There's lots of different directions to go. Nothing's really interesting me this morning. It is just some stack that's all related, and it's like I gravitate right to that and I want to begin with it this morning. I'm just like bored with everything I'm staring at. So some days it's easier to be me than others, and today's one of the less easy days. So feel free to help me along. Fifty five caros dot com and you can't listen live, head on over there, get your iHeart media app and get the Daniel Davis Deep Dive talked with him yesterday about the well perhaps resolution of the Russian Ukraine War. I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not, but of course I were firmly convinced that Ukraine's going to have to give some major concessions given Russians military dominance and might relative to Ukraine, and frightening concerns about Ukrainian military numbers. They just can't find enough warm bodies to put to hand rifles to and of course inexperienced soldiers tend to get killed early or quicker. And they made that point multiple times, and oddly enough the differences Russia apparently, according to him, rotates out their troops. They just you know, they serve on the front lines, and they pull them out and send another group up there. Other group they get their experience, rotate them out, and plus they have more people, generally speaking, more people to send to the front lines. I don't know if there's a greater willingness in Russia on the part of their young men to actually want to go and sign up or otherwise fight in the war. I have a feeling that many of them don't want to be there, but are forced to go there. But regardless, they're in a much better position militarily than Ukraine. Who knows Inside scoop with bright Bart News Bradley Jay talking the inauguration and he seemed really excited in the in Washington, d C. For the events and really fired up on that one. You can check out that podcast at Fivecarosey dot com. Jason Williams on the stadium deal. See we've finally wrapping up things with the Hilltop Concrete site. There's an article in WCPO published it. We went through all those hoops and hurdles to work out the deal with the Bengals, and that was supposed to have been done, I believe by twenty twenty and here we sit with it not being done. Hilltop had a difficult time finding a new relocation place, and I just I look at the dollars and the money that's being spent on this and just scratching my head over it in awe and wonder about whether this is all really worth it. Concessions of the Bengals across the board and anyhow, we talked with Jason Williams about the breakdown of the stadium deal negotiation yesterday. If you get a chance to listen that fifty five Karosey dot com, check it out, hey, Plus the conversation with state represented a CODEO SO representing District thirty Green Township, dal High Township, et cetera. Really strong on education, A brilliant guy he is. So hopefully he will bring to Columbus some wonderful ideas, maybe help even lower our tax bills. I don't know if he's going to be able to work his magic on that one, but he's gonna try it. Coming up in the fifty five Krssey Morning Show. Of course, it's Wednesday and it's time for the Big Picture with Jack Evident Today seven oh five. Jack, we'll be talking about Trump's youth movement always enjoy his insightful comments. I hope you do too. The return of or at least we're gonna try again Doctor James Thorpe, author of Sacrifice, how the deadliest vaccine and history target are the most vulnerable. He's the man who spoke truth to power and he well was you know, punished for it in many respects. But he's got a great book, and we try to get him on Previously we were on We're on different are He actually thought that we were on Central Time, but we're not. So since the timing was wrong with the last time, Doctor James Thorpe will take another go out at an eighth five and Judge Edna Paulton it is Wednesday, so we're going to hear from him TikTok and the freedom of speech. And it's an interesting take. Of course, the First Amendment the United States Constitution, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press. And so his op ed piece breaks this down and believes the TikTok ban is unconstitutional. I mean, he's firm in that conviction, and he relies on a prior case the Pentagon Papers walked through the legal analysis on that. But he's pointing out the Supreme Court ruled that if Congress decides that some commonly used instrument TikTok is detrimental to national security, then the Court will not second guest Congress, even if this ancillary effect of a bridging upon freedom of speech. So he's looking at it from a pure freedom of speech mechanism. The vehicle to provide you the information, like, for example, the Pentagon papers, New York Times published them even though they were unlawfully or stolen, they were secret documents, New York Times was allowed to publish them. And so he's looking at it through that lens, and I shot it back a message. It said, well, the Supreme Court reviewed it under strict scrutiny standard. Now your constitutional rights can be limited. There's a whole bunch of cases out there about limitations on constitutional rights. The only way they can be limited, though, is if the law that is written that is subject to review is narrowly tailored to meet a compelling government interests. So in other words, they can't play fast and loose with the law because it would, you know, encroach too much on your liberties. Your freedom is those guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, but in certain circumstances they can be curtailed. But there has to be a come compelling government interest and the law has to be very narrowly tailored so it only deals with that compelling government interest. And so that's the way the Supreme Court took a look at it. They said, well, we've been told that there are national security is an issue. The Chinese Communist Party is gathering and hoovering up all kinds of data it represents like I don't know if they use the word grave national security interest. So we need to be able to address this challenge. So we've banned this vehicle because it's owned exclusively by an enemy of the United States, the Chinese Communist Party, or at least directly controlled by it. Ergo were allowed to ban it, and I just pointed that out to him. I said, well, if the Supreme Court analyzed this through the strict scrutiny standard, which it did, and it determined this law was narrowly tailored enough to meet their compelling government interests, then it withstands the challenge and ergo, if it does infringe on freedom of speech to some degree, then so be it because of this compelling government interest, some people are gonna have to give up this whittling away on some level. So looking forward to having that conversation with Judge of Polatona, because as I sit here today, I'm just a little puzzled by it. I was wondering if the judge was questioning this being a security issue, which I don't believe the Supreme Court, you know, delved into. They didn't do an evidentiary hearing on whether the government was accurate in its assessment. I think they took that assessment at face value. So it should be one of the more fascinating conversations with Judge Enita polaton Or they think personally, think they're all fascinating. And then the other component of this is, you know, and the journal points it out today, ed Donald Trump has not met the law's requirements. He can't pause the TikTok ban. He issued that executive order pausing in for seventy five days now. There is an extension provision in the law, but it requires there being an active buyer, like two parties the owners of byt dance or the TikTok and a party that wants to buy it in order to fulfill this divestiture requirement. So the Chinese Communist Party isn't hovering up the data anymore. But there is no active buyer. We're not in a situation where the negotiations going on between someone who is in a position to buy TikTok and the other side of the.
Speaker 2: Deal.
Speaker 1: So that's the breakdown. They're the legal analysis on that. So I don't know who's going to run into court if they can challenge this extension of the waiver of the pause. But Trump's directed as an attorney general defend the executives of exclusive authority to enforce the Act. But the Justice Department can't stop others from suing. The journal points out, mister Trump's TikTok order shows the Biden like disdain for limits on his power. That doesn't bode well for the next four years. That's ours conclusion right there. Anyhow, I do agree with him. Trump is not in a position to pause the shutdown of TikTok. That's what the law says. He's got to follow it. Oh, looks Jim and Kevin Ron. I just looked up and saw that you guys were on the line. I'm happy to speak with you, and I'm looking forward to it. Actually, So if you wouldn't mind holding just for a couple of minutes, I'll take your calls right out of the gate as soon as you get back after these brief words. Fifty five the talk station the recent wildfires that's got two calls online. Looks like Kevin beat out Jim by just a few seconds. Kevin walking to the show. I can't thank you enough for holding over the brake.
Speaker 3: Hey, Good morning, Brian. A quick question regarding the executive order by Trump regarding DOCTA. Yeah, yeah, not sure if that's going to hold up against the fourteenth Amendment. Going back to the fourteenth Amendment specifically focuses on state rights of US born citizens. But last time I checked, federal law trump state law? Your opinion, Uh?
Speaker 1: Usually yeah, the supremacy clause says federal law trump state law correct, correct, which means anything. Kevin, Yes, I was going to continue.
Speaker 3: I'll leave that thought near.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate it, Kevin. All right, let's see what Jim's got. Jim, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Brian. Hey, I was listening to uh Trump at his prayer service yesterday. Oh yeah, and he sat there with his whole family and always contingent, listening to a Episcopalian bishop female who sat there for a half hour and lecture to him about his stance on two genders in the gay community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Piscal Bishop Marion bud.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 1: Gave me tongue lashing in front of the entire Yeah, he sat there and took it. He did comment on it, though I have the quote he did.
Speaker 3: I know I heard him, but I just never heard a priest or bishop lecture anybody like that.
Speaker 1: No, you don't expect that. Honestly, I'll let anybody. I'll let people decide based upon their in theological belief systems whether or not that is a Christian thing to do. But then again, they would argue that it's not a Christian thing to do to reject LGBT individuals or whatever. I think the theology is kind of a well, it's an unsettled issue, I do believe. Honestly, it depends on who you can talk to. It's like, I don't I'm not a theologian. I don't play one on radio. But even within the Christian community, you'll find people that have different ideas, but yeah, he did take a tongue lashing. The reporters asked, caught up with Trump as he after he got out of this tongue lashing, What did you think Trump said? Did you like it? Did you find an exciting not too exciting?
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Episcopal Vision of Washington d C. Marion Bud at the National Prayer Service one on what the what Breitbart describes as a woke ramp, prompting odd looks from Vice President J. D.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: This is Bud's quote, in the name of our God, I asked you to have mercy upon the people in our country who are scared.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: This is her assertion that there are LGBTQ individuals, including children, who now, in her words, fear for their lives. There are gay and lesbian and transgender children, and Democratic, Republican and independent families, some who fear for their lives. She claimed that the vast majority of them illegal immigrants are not criminals. And I follow up, so it plays for illegal immigrants as well, and the people, the people who pick our crops and clean our office buildings, who labor in poultry farms and meat packing plants, who wash the dishes, after we eat in restaurants and work the night shifts and hospitals. They may not be citizens or have the proper documents, but the vast majority of immigrants are not criminals. Right, well, they're here illegally. They may not be criminals.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'll lose the tax exempt status for the church. It's possible politicking from the pulpit. I doubt that it's going to impact what Donald Trump does or says or his executive orders, so he may not show up at that church again.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on eighteen defunds. I think I need more coffee. I'm trying to organize my thoughts this morning, and things are not going really well for me. And in so far as the executive order regarding citizenship, lots of folks commenting on that, and already the lawsuits have been brought. Democratic led states and civil rights group already filed lawsuits challenging the executive orders of Trump signed after you're taking office, including the one to roll back birthrights citizenship eighteen states eighteen states, along with the District of Columbia and San Francisco. The city filed a lawsuit in federal court in Boston yesterday arguing that the effort and birthright citizenship is a flagrant violation of the US Constitution, similar to cases followed by the American Civilities Union, immigrant organizations an Expectant Mother hours after the executive order was signed. According to these serves, the Attorney General Matthew Platkin, in a statement, state attorneys general have been preparing for illegal actions like this one of today's immediate lawsuits and a clear message of the Trump administration that we will stand up for our residents, and they're based in constitutional rights. They take aim at the sweeping immigration crackdown, the order directing federal agencies not to recognize US citizenship for children born in the United States. The mothers who are in the country illegally or are present temporarily such as DISA holders, and whose fathers are not citizens are lawful permanent residents. So we'll see how that shakes out. I think that's actually a follow up question for Judge Ennitt of Paul Toto addition to the TikTok freedom of speech component. In the follow up email after Ice replied to him about the strict scrutiny standard being applied in that particular Supreme Court review, he said, you know, maybe you want to comment on the executive orders. I was just thinking along the lines of this imperial presidency we tend to have right now, and under Biden as well, and under Barack Obama as well, the executive orders take place of legislation. And he honed in right on this and he said, ask me about birthright citizenships. So we'll get the judges opinion on that as well. At eight thirty five twenty five. Right now, local stories or work phone calls. I prefer the latter, but it's up to you to have local stories go over. So I'll be right back stick around fifty five KRC dot com. Well, Bishop in Washington, DC's come and talking about this concern because these LGBTQ folks, including children, fear for their lives is not being in the category. I just kind of wonder is that justifiable. I mean, maybe they need counseling so they're not overly worried or concerned. Perhaps the play the fear is misplaced, that they on the left, in effort to fight for these rights or acknowledgment have gin up fear and have made them believe that they have a reason to be fearful. I mean, I suppose anybody in any category at some point can say, perhaps even justifiably, I fear for my life or I'm fearful of the situation. But that's a circumstance driven kind of thing. I just don't know if if you walk around in a perpetual state of fear that something may be wrong with you. I think most of society is generally accepting. It's just a question of having their values and their viewpoints shoved down our throats, or forcing us and to comply or capitulate to us a set of viewpoints that maybe we don't believe in because oh, I don't know science, just the thought. Five and three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk community of Shiviot rallying together to help a family that lost everything in a house fired happened early Monday, Fox nineteen reporting they spoke with Clyde Allen, the homeowner and single father of five, about the well aftermath of the tragedy. Firefighter's got a call about a fire that broke out in the second floor of Allen's home on Delmar Avenue about three am on January twentieth. Two of Allen's children were injured during the fire, but apparently as reported doing well now. City is Shivvy and the Shivy at Elementary School of partner together to collect donations for the Allen family, and he expressed gratitude for that. He's I'm really grateful and managed to even find a house to be in Shivy and have people like this helping out, he said. The Red Cross has been assisting his family with housing. While his home suffered significant damage in the blaze, He and his children eventually be able to move back, which is a nice thing. So it's amazing how the community can step up and support folks in their time of need. Since I Police Department investigating a drive by shooting took place on Tuesday night about nine pm nine seventy three Seable Lane in West Price Hill Court of reports a pickup truck drove by the house and fired multiple shots into the residents. We live in a kind of world where that happens on far, far too many occasions. Multiple local agencies responding to a submerged car in the Great Miami River. Hamilton Police Apartment in Butler County Sheriff's Office call to an area just south of Columbia Bridge and Hamilton on the afternoon twenty first. Emergency crews were on the scene as of last reporting. Again, Fox nineteen gets credit for the reporting. No details released.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: There's just that's the whole thing. Merged car to Great Miami. I guess you got to worry about someone being trapped at it. I'll give them that, But I mean, there's nothing to see here this. It could be a one line article there way responding to a submerged car the Great Miami River. That's all the details we have right now. Tied to move on. UH Coalition Community Leaders is pushing for systemic change in Cincinnati to address a wealth gap and an effort to reduce crime. Leaders met with the Avondel Community Council Tuesday night to discuss what they call an actionable approach. Doctor Wendy Ellis, director for the Center for Community Resilience at George Washington University, met with the Avondelle Community Council to present interventions and recommendations to reduce gun violence going back to that drive by shooting. Doctor Ellis said, what we understand is gun violence is about everything besides the gun. It's about what's happening with regard to food and security, about hopelessness, about economic mobility or lack thereof, about lower education attainment, and not really building intentional futures for all of our children. Well, it's a refreshing point. I mean, you can agree or disagree with her conclusions about where gun violence comes from, but it isn't about the gun. The gun didn't get up and go out on its own and shoot people. I think that's effectively what she's making the argument for. They said. With the rise of violent crime in twenty twenty four compared to the prior year, doctor Ellis believes in addressing the root trauma for Cincinnati's underserved communities will result in a decrease in crimele also closing the wealth gap. Doctor Ellis said, we're seeing a number of our children who have completely disengaged from the education system. We've seen individuals who have completely disengaged from the job market. We're not solving the root causes here. Amen new study presented the council, doctor Ellis says the focus on the origin of community violence, which she says is primarily rooted in economies. So what we hope to see out of that as a real plan, not just a strategic plan, but an implementation of many of the policies that we've discussed in the Wealth Report. But what's most important that this report will really help us and understand is that there's no silver bullet, but there is a role for everyone. The actual solutions will be presented are part of a recent report doctor Ellis is presenting to the city Council and community members today. Yeah, it is about education. It is about job opportunities. Education will lead to job opportunities. And if you're busy studying books and worrying about your future, you're not inclined to go out and well, I guess shoot, people that makes sense. Also think a sound, us stable family environment is critical to that process as well. I don't know where I'd be about my parents insisting that I get an education and riding heard over me when I was falling behind in my studies. And yes, that did happen. Fiveoin thirty five right now, fifty five KRC. The talk stations stick around. We've got a stack of stupid coming up. Alternatively, your phone calls regardless, You're right back after some.
Speaker 7: Words fifty five KRC. The talk station is the marketer's reportation, Big.
Speaker 1: Picture with Jack ad Than seven oh five, Trump's Youth Movement eight oh five with doctor James Thorp and his book Sacrifice and Judge Anapoulton at eight thirty. Go for to call ifee like five one three, seven four nine to fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk and go to the stack of stupid. This is sad. Empathetic. Police department in Florida is moving to fire a police officer after she accidentally shot a man with his own gun during a routine traffic stop having last month. Officer Mindy Cardwell was called to assist with the traffic stop December thirteenth, along with another officer after Jason Arlington, who's thirty nine, was pulled over for running a red light. Rrington fully cooperative with police officers. Body camera footage shows this. He informed the cop that originally pulled him over that he had a gun holstered in his waistband. After he got out of the car, he went to remove his firearm or card Well the officer went to remove his firearm, but while she was trying to take the gun, it discharged and Arrington was shot in his upper thigh. Not clear if the gun had safety 're not, doesn't really matter. One of the officers told Cardwell to drop the pistol as they held Arrington hobble over to sit on the side of the road, blood already soaking through his pants, and police started addressing the gunshot wound. Bullet had gone through his upper thigh and exited at his inner leg, causing an alarming arterial bleed that officers weren't able to stop with a tourniquet all right and taken a nearby hospital following the incident. Expected to make a full recovery, but filed a loss against the police department, specifically citing his latest injuries, which he says have impeded his ability to work as a crane operator. Investigation by Internal affairs hund that Cardwell had been incompetent and moved a terminator. You moron, I bet you it was a glock. You mentioned the safety, Whether it had a safety or not. I'm pretty confident it was a glock. They don't have any at least the ones that I'm familiar with. They don't have their own safety on it. It's the trigger mechanism. The pin is not resting against the cartridge, so you have to engage the pen and it moves into place. Addiehow move over to this One. Drunk tourist visiting Miami Beach, Florida, was arrested last week after he unleashed a racist tirade on a bartender, spewing his spanophobic remarks I didn't know that was a word, telling him that Trump is going to deport your ass. After being asked to pay his tab, I won't pay s word, said Michael Nixon, forty two, of Virginia, allegedly ton of bartender. Record of the incident report English compound word mf er. I live in America, you speak English. Arlington resident reportedly traveled from Virginia to Miami Beach sometime before Sunday night, when police say the racist attack occurred, allegedly at Norman's Tavern of Collins in North Beach. Racked up a one hundred thirty dollars and eighty one cent tab while there, which the bartender was trying to get him to pay. Hulla Nixon allegedly said. When he first spoke to the worker English b word, he told the man, effing Trump is going to deport your ass Anyhow, During his alleged tirade, Nixon exchange words with a bartender and another employee, whom he targeted with a punch to the face. The court of the police, his increasingly aggressive behavior led workers to allow him to leave to prevent further physical assaults. The Court of the incident report Nixon went to leave, he intentionally struck a bartender by forcefully moving his body forward, specific his left shoulder towards him. Please claim nitionally allegedly left Norman Sabina. Norman's tavern later returned while cops were responding. Online court records show he was taken it to custody outofelony charge of battery with prejudice and misdemeanor counts a criminal mischief, defrauding an innkeeper, and disorderly conduct. Yeah. The biggest douche of of the universe, in all the galaxies. There's no bigger douche than you. Yeah, he came back. You just kind of wonder how that was gonna winfold. After all of that, he walks out up paying his tab. He got to know you're in trouble. Less he was that drunk.
Speaker 2: But the idea.
Speaker 1: It's in your best interest, that's that's a default default position to take. Just just walk away. Four things get out of hand, step back from yourself, count to ten or whatever you need to do, and then just walk away. And you also need to call USA Insulation. Baby, it's cold outside. If you had USA's premium FOM in the exteriy walls of your home, if you have an older or under insulated home, homes without insulation under you're struggling right now. And I feel badly for you because I know what your heat eating bill is going to be like when you get it. Energy just keeps going up, up and up and up. We don't need to discuss the reasons for that, but it's a reality and a painful one. But you can save a significant amount on your energy bill by insulating your home. It's the right thing to do, so much so the federal government will give you twelve hundred dollars in an energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes. If you get your home phone from USA. USA has got the highest r value foam on the market. You will notice the comfort immediately and improvement dramatic. You'll notice your furnace is in finding that uphill battle. It won't run as hard or as long, meaning it's going to save your on your HVAC equipment's life. It'll extend the life of it. Plus the energy savings, and with all the USA foam only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, there is a certain, certainly rather a possibility that you could save that much or maybe even more on your monthly energy bills depending on how poorly your homes insulated. You save a lot more than that. I know a lot of folks have over the years. The product pays for itself, so it's a free inspection. If you think you may be under insulated, the folks at USA can figure that out. And if you know there's no insulation in that exterior wall was built before the mid seventies, you're freezing right now. Call him up, get a quote and pull the trigger, because it's again ninety nine dollars a month interest free five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one phone. Learn more online and check it out at USA insulation dot net. The days of relaxing in the truck CAIRCD talk stations. Yeah, Corey confirmed it. It was a glock the officer who shot the guy they pulled over by accident. Yeah, you don't want to grab a hold of a firearm by the trigger. Duh. Go to the phones. I will got more stack of stupid stories, but I'd rather talk with you New Hampshire, Gary, Welcome back to the program, my friend. Always good to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Good to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Brian. Hey, uh, you said you were looking for a topic today because I really need an a lawyer opinion on. Oh no, it's not for me, it's just pardons that are going on.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, the for me because every time somebody predict uh you know, predicates a conversa or a conversation or question on well you're a lawyer, and I always think, oh geez, here we go, because just because you're a lawyer doesn't mean you know what legal topic you're going to be talking about.
Speaker 5: No, but well you and uh Batano this morning, you might be able to come conjure up something. It's with the pardons. Apparently the district of d C, along with the one in Texas, are still refusing to allow the majority of the pardons for the Jay sixers to release from jail because most of them have yet to be charged apparently with any charges. And they're come up with a quandary that there's there's a letter from d o J and the d o J they saying they have to accept the pardon, but if they accept the pardon, it's an addition of guilt and that they're more liable for state charges.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know that, I know it's all weird.
Speaker 1: Well you know, well, I know there could still be state charges, but there's no there's no concept of accepting a pardon. It's an action by the president. Here's your pardon. It's a unilateral decision. The president decides he's going to pardon you. Your pardon. It doesn't matter whether you accept it or not. You don't have any saying the matter.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the whole point that it was. They were sanctioned for immediate release, and the DC District Prison is refusing to release them still to this day as of five hours ago. And they have loved ones in the off you know, parking lots and that. So they came the District of DC came by and they're issuing everybody uh tickets and towing their cars out of the prison perculam, which is there's a lot absolutely little jerks about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I think you get them out of jail with the rit of habeas corpus. I mean, if you're if you're holding someone and you have no foundation upon which to hold them, or if you're holding up a pardon saying that they're no longer uh, they can no longer be held responsible or criminally criminally prosecuted for these charges, then they've got to let you go. So whether they're standing the way of that or not to be a civil rights violation.
Speaker 5: Yet, right, they haven't released them yet, right, the vast majority of them. And you know, I'm it's just it's frustrating to me to see you get this, release them immediately and you give time for paperwork and whatnot. But you know, it's now been two days and they're refusing to do anything, and they're more obstinate with every day that passes. And I think what we've seen in the past with government's delayed, delayed, delay, and then eventually you'll forget about it well or at least you can cause another six months of misery because they'll take it to court and then it'll be well, we can't release them yet. And there's a lot of double standards going on.
Speaker 1: Well there always is, But I guess I have to go back to the fact that they're subjecting themselves potential civil rights violations lawsuits, and they're gonna end up being held financially accountable for it. Your deprivation of liberty. You have the right, you know, the life liberty and in pursuit of happiness, you have a right to be free if you are not charged with anything, or you are not capable of being charged with something, and yet they are still holding you. You've been deprived of your liberty and that is a civil rights violation. So I understand what's going on, and I know it's not right. But in the final analysis, they're gonna have to let them out unless they charge them with some state crime or something. But let it unfold, man, it is, it is what it is. I don't have any answer as to why they don't won't let them out in the so the blanket pardons that they got doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Anyhow, it reduces your faith and trust in government though, doesn't it? Five fifty five fifty five k City Talk Station, Bobby hang on. I will take your call after the top of the air news if you don't mind holding. Got to run out of time as Los Angeles is still smoldering. We are not out of this yet.
Speaker 7: Hear about it down, talk about it fifty five krs the talk station since two thousand and eight AARC the talk station, Happy Wednesday to Brent Thomas and fighting telephone calls.
Speaker 1: Got Bobby on the line five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. Yeah on this JA six is nothing released though everything. They keep saying it's paperwork. US marshals need to do the paperwork. Apparently the DC officials that are holding them say that that that has to come through and without the paperwork they can't let them out. I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that. Who's dragging their heels, If the heels or if the paperwork really is that difficult to prepare and do. According to the Daily Mail, at least they're doing them one at a time. So lots of politicians, conservative folks standing out in front of the jail screaming about this just yesterday. So I have a feeling that resolved and it'll be resolved in fairly short orderly, that's my belief. But again, could be litigation as a consequence of this. Coming up one hour from now, A big picture with Jack Atherton. Always love hearing from Jack. Today the topic of conversation Trump's youth movement. Second try with doctor James Thorpe. I'm really hoping it comes to today. We had a mix up on time zones last time. His book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. He is an outspoken critic of the vaccines, and doctor James Thorpe had joined the program fingers crossed eighth five to talk about that book, and then finally Judgejennena Polatano and TikTok and the freedom of speech as well as birthright, citizenship and executive orders generally speaking, let's see, I promised Bobby to take his call that we're going to do right now. Bobby, welcome to the program. Thanks for holding there, my friend.
Speaker 2: Happy hump day, my brother, hate flag, family and firearms. When you have those, you always have freedom.
Speaker 1: Just don't try to unholster it by pulling on the trigger.
Speaker 2: It's probably one of those no safety hammerless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a glock. Cory sent me a screenshot of the video footage of that police officer of the incident, because it's all on body cam and it very very clearly appears to be a glock which does not have its own independent safety.
Speaker 2: Hey, do we have very many teslas running and this morning you operated cars?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I got a friend who owns one, real good guy, actually, John Rouman. I talk about a little time cover Sincy, and in addition to his taste, of course, he has a monster truck. But I have to ask him about that. Maybe some other Tesla driver can call and let me know. I know the people who own them absolutely love him, and you can throw him in that mix too. But yeah, when it's really really cold outside, by all accounts, the travel distance is reduced substantially.
Speaker 2: I've got one thing about the DC issues. Congress went ahead and led the District of Columbia self governed. Take that away from them, relinquish it that, let the federal government go in and take over DC like they should, and correct all the problems they have.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to work through the challenges that that would present. Bobby, that's a curveball thrown at me this morning, and since I'm apparently firing on four of my eight cylinders today, I prepared to deal with the realities of what that would look like.
Speaker 2: I think, with all the problems that the president has right now, with a last winger is going to be popping out, would work. That'd be a good one to start with. Just threaten them that will take away your sovereignty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something tells me that would require congressional action.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, okay, we have the Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, you also needed sixty votes in the Senate. That would be a rather significant challenge given I think you would face democratic opposition.
Speaker 2: You're true, That's very true, my brother.
Speaker 1: That's a speed bump we're going to have to face for the next several years.
Speaker 2: I like the woman that the bishop to give the speech at the cathedral.
Speaker 1: Giving Trump a tongue lashing in church. Yeah I know, yeah, I know. Well, this is what you get if you want to run for the world's highest office, and you achieve that that lofty status and people elect you You're going to get tongue lashing from the four corners of the universe. There's no question about it. I'm sure Trump's skin is so thick. I mean it probably you could bang on it and it would It would just make a loud noise. Anyhow, Yeah, that stuff rolls off the Trump goose like water off duck's back. It just rolls right off you too, Bobby. Anyhow, I haven't done an update on the fires in California and are they're still struggling out there. This is hard to believe. And actually two new wildfires ignited yesterday in San Diego County, which required evacuations and well, obviously much to the dismay of the local community there. It just never ends, It never ends at this for weeks Southern California. I faced an escalating wildfire crisis yesterday when the Lilac and Powa fires erupted in San Diego, San Diego County within an hour of each other. One hundred acres scorch in just a matter of a few hours or Man, this winds are unbelievable, dangerous gus they say seventy miles per hour on the coast, up to one hundred miles per hour in the mountains, obviously fanning the flames and prompting these dire warnings to be issued. National Weather Service described the conditions as in their words, particularly dangers in Los Angeles Ventura in San Diego Counties because of the low humidity and strong wind corner to mediologists meteorologists Andrew Rourke, speaking with the Associated Breast, the conditions are ripe for explosive fire growth should a fire start, And of course there were two fires that did start corner the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection crews, so we're having a difficult time containing that. Lilac fire burned eighty acres early Tuesday and threatened structures near Bonsaw consumed about seventeen acres in that palifire, but the firefighters were able to hald it from advancing, so through last evening, authorities had an issue red flag warnings in San Diego County, which signals an elevator risk of a rapid fire spread. Official said the causes of both new fires remain unknown. Every time they talk about the cause of the fires, it really makes me pause and kind of wonder how in the hell these guys figure that out. And if they really do figure it out, sometimes it's a very obvious thing, like well, a homeless person with a blowtorch. And other times you've got the you know, multiple hundreds, if not thousands of acres burned down, and you just you look at it and go where do you start? Anyhow, Los Angeles County firefighters were battling to what they describe as massive blazes started on January seventh. Of course, that will be the Palisades and Eton fires, which have burned up nearly forty thousand collective acres. Forty thousand. It's okay. Former Vice President Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Mhoff were there. Trump said he's going to visit Los Angeles on the Friday this week. Gavin Newsom, Governor, stressing the need for cooperation between state and federal officials. I look forward to President Trump's visit to Los Angeles and his mobilization of the full weight of the federal government to help our fellow Americans recover and rebuild. Ah, you mean like Biden did for North Carolina. Wa Hey, Joe did the full weight of the federal government head on down there to help those flood victims. You remember that that's a full weight. Here's a check for seven hundred and fifty bucks. Sucks to be you. You know we're gonna get the bill on this. How are you gonna feel when we start getting the bill to rebuild Los Angeles? Because in some way, shape or form, you know that's common anyway. Authorities with their cautioning local residents against using machinery that could possibly spark additional blazes and urge them to review their evacuation plans. David kunispokesman with the California High Forestry and Provide Protection, said that don't do things to start another fire, so we can focus on the mitigation of the current fires. Sound advice. Sadly, at least twenty seven people are dead, more than fourteen thousand structures have been destroyed. And that's where I strongly suspect that you and I are ultimately at some point going to get the tab for this one. So Santa Ana wins. Tell you what not a good place to live? And you know, it's kind of funny when I mentioned that bad religion. Every once in a while, Joe will pull out that bumber music. Los Angeles is burning. If you read the lyrics to that song and even the video. I mean it literally about the Santa Ana wins and Los Angeles being ripe to burn up?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: How old is that song?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: Isn't that like late nineties? And we've had all these additional fires And someone might say, well, you know, people don't afford to always deal with hurricanes. Yeah, I guess they do, and they keep rebuilding in the same place. Wasn't Einstein's definition of stupidity? Six fifteen fifty five Kosity talk station and widely reported that, you know, the damage wouldn't be nearly as bad and the fires wouldn't have been eaten up as much as they've eaten up had the management in California have been at least measurably competent. Literally millions and if not billions, of dollars were allocated to deal with these forestry management programs in their own environmental groups in their own environmental laws allow the litigation to be filed to prevent the fire prevention measures from even going forward. How dumb is that unbelievable? QC kinetics don't live with pain? How about twenty twenty five me in the year you don't live with pain. QC Kinetics natural regenitive treatments like PRP to help you use your own bodies natural healing powers to cure your arthritic pain, be knee pain, hit pain. Maybe your doctor's already talked to you about surgery. Well there is an option. You don't have to go down that surgery road, and you don't have to continue to take pain meds and injections steroids. This is an all natural approach that harnesses your body's own natural healing powers to treat the root cause of your authority pain. Everybody's talking about it. QC Kinetics Joint pain treatments are life changing for so many people and tens of thousands of satisfied patients. This is a nationwide operation, but it's right here and since that in now, So yeah, you can have lasting relief from chronic joint pain without drug, surgery or downtime. I like that without downtime thing, because talk to your doctor about downtime after surgery. So what about your options A QC Kinetics. The consultation is free five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's QC Kinetics Act five, one, three, eight four seven zero zero one nine. This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station. Run a business and not thinking about radio. Think again. We have a clouds building throughout the day. Wins speaking five and ten miles per hour out of the south. High have twenty three today tonight down to fifteen with a few clouds. It's mostly cloudy day Tomorrow flurries and scattered snow possible tomorrow. H I have thirty one over night down to twelve with partly cloudy skyes. Friday's got to be mostly sunny though. HIA just twenty five right now, though better than twenty five is gonna sound nice. It's minus two right now. If if you have KRCD talk station, how about a traffic update Chuck Ingram from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: You see health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more had you see health dot Com. Highways are in pretty good shape, but some having trouble with the cold temperatures.
Speaker 1: Broken down.
Speaker 8: Northbound seventy one above Fifer right side and northbound seventy five broken down on the ramp to Sharon Road. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Coming up on six twenty one I fifty five kr CD talk station five on three seven eight hundred eight two three talk go free to call in again, firing at about four of eight this morning. I quite sure where my brain left, uh like why my brain's left me? I just struggling this morning. An apologies to my regular listeners, So just letting you know in advance, I'm painfully aware that I am just sort of mentally challenged this morning. Anyhow, uh DEI going the way of the DODO, Federal Office of Personal Management notified the heads of agencies and departments that they must begin taking steps to close all diversity equity inclusion offices by the end of the day to day workers in those offices will be placed on paid leave. Acting Director of OPM Charles Essel, a memo to the heads of the and acting heads of departments and agencies yesterday evening, directing them that by no later than five pm today they are too do the following send an agency wide notice to employees informing them of the closure and asking employees if they know of any efforts to disguise these programs by using coded or imprecise language. And you might want to keep that in mind, because just because they close a DEIL department doesn't mean that people who hold these belief systems are going to necessarily go away and they will not try to continue using DEI as a basis for hiring practices. For example. Anyhow, send a notification to all employees of DEI and Accessibility offices that they are being placed on paid administrative leave, effective immediately, as the agency takes steps to close SLASH and all DEIA initiatives, offices and programs. Take down all outward facing media that would include website, social media accounts, et cetera of DEIA offices, withdraw any final or pending documents, directors, orders, materials, and equity plans or equity plans issued by the agency, and response to the now repealed executive order that's a prior one requiring DEI that will be Joe Biden's order, and cancel any DEIA related trainings and terminate any DEIA related contractors. Remember also, the memo also directed the heads of the s agencies and departments that by noon tomorrow they must share with the Office Personnel Management, a complete list of the DEIA offices and employees who were in those offices by November fifth. Complete list of all DEEIA related agency contracts by November fifth. As of rather twenty November fifth, twenty twenty four, any agency plans to fully comply with the above executive orders and this memorandum by Friday at five pm, agency heads much submit to o PM a written plan for executing a reduction in force action regarding me paid leave employees who formerly worked at the DEIA offices. Memo comes after Trump, of course signed the executive order eliminating the DEI programs. Well how about that? See, you know, I'm I'm kind of convinced. You know, it was all the college degrees that people went out, these woke college degrees, and there were thousands and thousands and thousands of them handed out. Here's your diploma, congratulations, four years at college, you got your whatever degree, some sort of some form of sociology degree. But it all has to do with you know, woke and inclusiveness and all this. Those folks needed jobs, and so they created out a whole claw DEI departments and they shoved this down our throats. There was this massive messaging that you need to do this or your you know your your company's going to struggle and suffer, or I don't know what, we're going to boycott you. And so companies adopted this. It's been going on for a while, and then what do we find out? It was terrible for those companies. Pressure was exerted from the outside. Investors complained because it wasn't doing a damn thing to improve the bottom line, which is really the only thing that matters when you're a corporate executive is to is to run a successful business. This is taking away valuable dollars from the companypany and having to pay salaries and you know, health care benefits and everything else that goes along with being employed. You know what, I look at it kind of like, well a legal department, they don't generate money in businesses. Legal department, well, they use money. They they're not a profit center. DEI departments are not a profit center, and in fact, they're worse than that. Not only do they take money from these businesses, but because of what DEI does to the businesses, it reduces the business's productivity and ergo reduces business profits. At least the legal Department is providing legal advice you'd otherwise have to hire outside lawyers to do. Steve, you don't mind holding for a second. I'm looking forward to talking with you, but I rambled there for a moment at six twenty six. Right now fifty five K Steve Talk Station. I want to mention Cover Sincy. Get in touch with John Roman or any of the team members that Cover Sincy to find out what they can do for you by way of medical insurance. There's a better way to get medical insurance, and that's working with Cover Sincy. They are working for you. They have access to a couple of hundred different insurance companies with thousands of policies, and what they do is they sort of they stack policies so you have your major medical coverage and then you'll have some dollar one coverage for other services. And they have policies that'll actually put money in your pocket just for going to the doctor. I know it sounds crazy, that's true, but oh when I talk to John Roman in that Sunday segment, my mind is blown. Every single week, I just like, how can that possibly be? But that's what he does every day. You can save with thirty to sixty percent and get better medical coverage. If you're a small business, you want to talk about employee retention affordable medical insurance for your employees. It'll put a smile on their face. It'll make them less likely to leave because they're gonna end up having to fail a lot more to get this type of coverage. It's worth a call. You don't have any obligation at all. This doesn't cost you any money and you get the benefits of John and the team down the road. If they get your insurance coverage, they're going to solve any claims problems you have. They can get you to the right physician. It'll save you money and again put that money in your pocket. Since he dot com is a form there you can fill out to get the process started. Fill it out as much as possible. They won't give it to anybody. This is a you know your confidential information cover sincey dot com or just call them up schedu an appointment five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five fifty five k r C your morning cup of Sean.
Speaker 9: This is a Sean Hannity Morning.
Speaker 1: Your new ear it already is it, Sean. I believe you can ask him tomorrow. I'm not gonna tell you now. You'll have to tune in. You better go catch your plane. I wouldn't even like you're gonna be You're the healing who wis your names? Tell me Linda, that's Linda. You're unbelievable. I mean a good way. I mean not in a good way.
Speaker 2: You're unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Well, you're the ones saying you're gonna miss your plane.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it. This is not the country Shoan. I know not my fault. I did not talk to God. Jesus realize, No, you don't go speak to God. You're not gonna do an exclusive Shannity with God.
Speaker 11: No, in the Uncle Hannity.
Speaker 1: And God gonna be chosen profits.
Speaker 12: Sean Hannity, a conservative underground, meets later today on The Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: This great country was founded on freedom, and that was freedom from a country that forced us to buy overpriced tea and then tried blockading us when we dumped their tea into the ocean.
Speaker 1: How did that work out for them?
Speaker 10: Well, it's time now to throw out your overpriced, big wireless contract. Throw it overboard my friends, a Pure Talk my cell phone company says no to inflated prices and with a qualifying plan of just forty five dollars a month, you can choose a free iPhone fourteen or free Samsung Galaxy. And yes this is for premium service. You get unlimited talk, unlimited text, twenty five gigs, the data mobile hotspot. You get all of it at a fraction of the price of AT and T Horizon T Mobile. Also they use the same five g network. He'll get your free iPhone fourteen or your Samsung Galaxy. You simply dial pound two to fifty. You say the keyword save now and check in with Puretalk and their US customer service team and make the switch pound two to fifty keywords save now from Puretalk, America's wireless company.
Speaker 1: It is time for the Channel nine first Morning Weather forecast. Clouds to build up throughout the day, win the five to ten miles per hour gusts out there, high of twenty three fifteen degrees overnight with a few clouds thirty one to high tomorrow, maybe some afternoon floor reason snow, cloudy, cloudy overnight as well, down to twelve and on Friday mostly sunny in a high of twenty five minus two. Right now, it's about kstalk station traffic. Come from the UCU Traffic Center and you see healthy.
Speaker 8: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more at you see how dot com high waite Trump doing. Okay, I'm not seeing any major time delays to deal with as I've got cruise are working with an accident on kew Loogg near Wilmer chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station six point thirty at fifty five KR Seed talk station two hours Jude Jennen Palatano TikTok and freedom of speech and also uh birthright citizenship. Preceded by doctor James Thorre with his book Sacrifice and Fast coming up on Jack Added and rescue me this morning, save me from myself. You will top of the r with Jack add and Trump's Youth movement over the phones we go, Steve, thank you so much for holding over the brake there. It's great to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, I'll try to help you out. I might bring you down a little bit lower here. I don't know you're you're only hitting four cylinders today? To me, that that's about all I ever.
Speaker 6: Do, so.
Speaker 13: You know, I mean, of course I'm not gonna man you are eight cylinder engine there, but you know what you know.
Speaker 1: But hey, listen, I only bring that up because you know, I'd just like to give a sense of perspective. Everybody has a bad day, right Steve. Everybody you know, you can do swimming along and all of a sudden, you know, you wake up one day you're not feeling there one hundred percent. Maybe you're sick. It's just you know, we all run into that, and I don't want to bring that to the morning show. You know, woe is me? And you know Blue, I mean, who wants to listen to that? But then again, I can hear myself and I can hear what I'm saying, and I know that I am not as you know, I don't know what the right word is, but I'm not performing like I feel I should. So I feel like I need to excuse myself and let the world know I'm not fired on all my cylinders.
Speaker 13: I was trying to hear the phrasing button in there when you said you weren't performing as you know.
Speaker 2: You should just distracted.
Speaker 13: Well, I've listened to you for eighteen plus years, and unless you said you're firing on four cylinders, I wouldn't have noted. I mean, you know, I mean to me, you're doing fine. But in carrying on with the man's man theme here about the inauguration, I just you know, or the party afterwards or whatever. Now, Kamala Harris, they paid like Beyonce ten million dollars to sing on stage and she just showed up and said, you know, vote for Kamala or whatever, walked away.
Speaker 14: So we got the village people here.
Speaker 13: Now I'm three, I'm three years older than you, so I do remember them. I remember them on an episode of The Love Boat. They were like one of the guest stars.
Speaker 15: Oh wow, that was like maybe like five.
Speaker 13: Years after it Jumped the Shark. I mean that was you know, that was some strange casting.
Speaker 2: But do you.
Speaker 13: Did they have to pay money to get on stage as opposed to being paid my I mean I knew, you know, I don't you know.
Speaker 4: I tell you what.
Speaker 13: I'm not making a comment on a man being attracted.
Speaker 3: To a man.
Speaker 12: No, No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But you could pick any of them, Kid Rock or any of them. But the question is a legitimate one because of course, some of the media made a big deal about Kamala Harris having to pay beyond say to perform. Now no one said a word about these performers getting paid to perform. And knowing Kid Rock and he's being outspoken politically, it wouldn't shock me a minute if he volunteered his time or actually held his hand up and said, please let me perform at the inauguration. I'd love to do it. And I don't know what the political political position of the village people is. It shocks me that they are conservative, but you know, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 13: But you know, I forgot how gay they were.
Speaker 5: I mean, they they really.
Speaker 13: Oh you know that that's a that's a you know, I guess they cover every fantasy a man might have about a man because they you know, the Indian that is, this is kind of and and do you think any of them were the original members?
Speaker 14: And could anybody name anyone?
Speaker 2: See you know what I.
Speaker 1: Think, I personally think you're spending too much time focusing on all these aspects of the village people. So I think that the payment question, I think is a legitimate one because he could contrast it. No one was willing to do something for free for Kamala Harris, and if we did know that these performers did it for free, then that would be an open star contrast. They are politically motivated, they're politically loyal, they want to do something to help out with this administration. Welcome them in with a big flourish all that, or they just did it for a check. But I don't think we need to delve into the specifics of what the village people mean or are, or you know, how gay they may or may not be personally. Don't care. Oh, Steve, you crack me up man. Thanks for calling the At least I got the smile and chuckle. Oh, and I'm looking forward to the next color if he doesn't mind holding for a couple of minutes here, Andrew pappis former Anderson Township trustee, always has some interesting remarks and I'm sure today will be more of the same. So, Drew, if you don't mind holding on for a moment, I want to get Peter Sabier Kellowilliams, Seven Hills in your brain because if you want to buy or sell a home, he and his team are amazing, absolutely the best real estate team in the greater Cincinnati area. Peter Shabri and his team, the Shabrie Group of Kelorwilliams Seven Hills, fully understand it's a competitive market out there and they want to help ensure that you land your dreams dream home. As a buyer. With the Schabrie Group, qualified clients can leverage the cash to Keys program. This will empower you to write cash offers open often leading to lower price and better terms. Sellers love cash offers. You don't have to wait around for financing contingencies and that kind of thing. That's the kind of five star experience and service you can expect from the Shabri Group. Just one of the many programs they have doing it like nobody else does. Peter Spree a brilliant, brilliant man, and let me tell you he has assembled the finest real estate team out there. Check him out online. Go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. You can use your search engines. It's Shabri c H A B R I S Group. Chabri group or call them of course. Five one, three, seven, zero eight, three thousand, fifty five krc It's Champions Replacement Windows season six thirty eight. If you've got karcit talk station, Happy Wednesday, Jack Outaan and at the top of the ur news five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three Talk Pound FI fifty on eighteen and t phones Drew Happez, thank you so much for holding over the break. My Friend's good to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 2: What's up, Brian, Good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Morning or just morning for me, it's not feeling real good for some reason.
Speaker 2: Hey man, let's let me tell you.
Speaker 16: I am.
Speaker 14: I am not necessarily with you, but uh I had a restless night's sleep because all I could hear was my heater running on the night in the house. But that's like many people in Cincinnati. But you know what I got to tell you, it's it's a beautiful day. It will be a beautiful day. And I am absolutely jazzed because I'm enjoying watching the leftists, the liberal media, and I experienced it firsthand yesterday in DC as I as I documented on my Facebook post my Facebook feed, watching the leftists just lose their proverbial minds and try to spin yarns out of out of just nothing is making me giggle. And I have forgotten, you know, in four years, you've forgotten how completely biased in garbage the liberal media and liberals can be. But now, as we've seen during the Senate confirmation hearings and the antics of the leftist senators, it's just absolutely delicious for.
Speaker 2: Me to watch.
Speaker 14: And I think they believe that they're typical BS is going to work like they did in the past. But I have a message for them and for all the leftists out there that are somehow trying to go back to their original playbook that dog don't hunt no more. So people have woken up to their garbage and they're not buying it. And whether you like or hate, I even heard the Top of the Hour news, you know the inauguration viewers were down this year from last time, like like that's some sort of breaking news. Well, perhaps they forgot to mention that the inauguration was pretty much suspended. You know, they didn't have the parade down Pennsylvania Avenue, they didn't have the throngs.
Speaker 1: Of crowd.
Speaker 14: Outside watching the event. It was all moved inside, So of course the viewership was going to be you know, down because it was a much smaller event, the less to publicize, less to put out there.
Speaker 2: So I just I have to laugh.
Speaker 14: And it's going to be a delicious four years. Is everything going to be perfect?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 14: Probably not h you know, there's going to be things. I'm sure that Donald Trump and the and the and the Republican majority in the House and the Senate do that you may not like. But to gom onto that one thing and make a proverbial mountain out.
Speaker 2: Of a molehill is a mistake.
Speaker 14: And you know, we need we just need to focus on the bigger picture. You know, I've been amused by the by the Facebook feed. Oh, Donald Trump controversially signs order recognizing only two sexes. I mean, that's a controversy. And and the other thing is, you know, they're they're they're, they're, they're, they're they're focusing he I rolled during the Episcopalian bishop's sermon. Well, first of all, I'd like to find out who who arranged her to speak because and who picked her because based on the videos I've seen that and I'm seeing of her in parades, and whatnot. What else would they expect from this person to be saying? Okay, And I'd like the person that selected her to be fired because I personally think that we need more, We need less of these extremes and get more. You know that that that that puts a bad light on religion when you have someone as as as representing that faith that is so radically left giving a sermon. So you know, I'm I'm gonna enjoy the next several months and for sure the next four years watching the complete and abject meltdown of liberals, liberal media.
Speaker 2: And all things leftists.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm watching the melt down along with you, and it is kind of funny some of the things they say. It's just that they haven't been able to step away from their own selves and hear what they're saying in the face of Donald Trump prevailing and for all the reasons he prevailed again, this woke ideology is one of the reasons Donald Trump won. But their ratings are in the toilet as well, and so they continue on this leftist tear, failing obviously to appreciate that their audience doesn't like hearing it. That's why nobody is listening to it or tuning into it anymore. It's bad for their business. Ad revenue is going to go down. People aren't going to want to listen to it anymore. It's I don't get it. I honestly don't.
Speaker 14: Well, you know, the funny thing I woke up to this morning that apparently I didn't know, and maybe you didn't know either, is that Elon Musk was giving Nazi salutes. And I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: So I did just a little deep dive.
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm not even a deep dive. I just stuck my toe into the story. And in any speech, you can take a picture of a person's movements and them into whatever you want. We have the same thing happen here with the you know, I mean not to delve into it, but the same thing happened here with leftist groups taking a photograph of a school board member and saying giving a Nazi salute, and they run with the story. Well, you know what, what's the most offensive thing? First of all, I think it's it's a little bit slanderous and on one hand, but the second thing is what you're then doing, by default.
Speaker 2: Is calling anyone that agrees with.
Speaker 14: That person or at least supports that person or that administration. Ergo, you must be a Nazi. And you know what that's that's not only offensive, it's just it's past defensive.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 14: Now it circles back. It gets so far ludicrous that it becomes comical. And this is what they have to stoop to. And I'm gonna look, just like I said, I had some very cursory interactions with some liberals in the heart of the Beast yesterday in DC, and I had my tongue in cheek fun with them. But at the end of I'm just gonna, you know, give a nice, confident smile, a smirk, and know that for the next four years, these people are going to be absolutely positively miserable, and I'm going to relish in their misery, and I suggest others do the same.
Speaker 1: Schadenfreude. Well, I have this perpetual image, you know, of the left is sort of summed up in a mental vision of that frown of anger that's on the face of Greta Thunberg. You just you know, they're so unhappy and so miserable. You can see it. It's manifested in their facial expression. It's like a permanent It's like a tattoo on their face, that angry just look of disdain and anger and that that frown. Anyway, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have only one thing to say.
Speaker 14: I have only one thing to say to that observation, Brian.
Speaker 16: How dare you.
Speaker 1: Have a great day? Drew six fifty five Dog station Bill, You're up next if you don't mind holding for a moment. Any first one to mention oder Exit head dev from otero Exit on the program yesterday. They are celebrating twenty five years in business. And you know, I never have mentioned it before I knew it, but you know, if you'd like to support local businesses, older Exit is a local business right here in Cincinnati is where they make it. So they're having a big party next Thursday, and I'm going to be there at four o'clock and looking forward to celebrating their twenty five years in business. But they've been in business that long because the products work. You got to an odor you want to get rid of, use an odor Exit product. Go to oder exit dot com, od o r xit odexit dot com. You can easily figure out which product you need to the extent you have any questions whatsoever, how to use it, or if you try it and you claim it doesn't work, call them first because they have you know, applications, solutions and problem solving solutions. But if it doesn't work in the final analysis, you get your money back one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If you order it online before three pm, it'll be on your front porch tomorrow delivery on that or you can buy it right down the street. And I mean that because lots and lots of local businesses sell older exit products, and Dead went through a whole litany of them. It's easy to figure out if it's business locally it sells it. Just use the search engine at oder exit dot com works on everything except the stench of politics, smoke, mold, mildew, food, oders, human owners, pet oders, et cetera. Get it online odor exit dot Com. From New York to Los AIRCD talk station, Happy Wednesday, Jack aviad and waiting in the Wings coming up on after the top of the Air news with Trump's youth movement and real quick here before we get the bill. A two plausible explanation thanks to Joe mount lookout. He suggested, well lack when Biden was sworn in. It was the year into COVID, the lockdown period one twenty twenty one. He said, how many people were forced to be at home because they cannot work due to COVID, may as well watch the inaugural if you're stuck at home. That maybe one reason why his numbers were higher. That's certainly possible. And then the other one, Maureen offered, well, viewership maybe down because everyone was at watch party, gathered in large groups of friends, or maybe the numbers were just down. Regardless, he was sworn in, and that's the only thing that's really important about that day. Let's see what Bill's got. Bill, thanks so much for holding over the break, Welcome to the program, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 17: And I've just got two really quick points. The Trump was right on these people coming over here, they're having babies and then calling them Americans. Okay, my brother went through this about a year ago and U and turned on her. But she they come over here and get pregnant, and then they think and if they look for the white man call, they think he's more stablished, more settled. And my brother said, I said, Mark, won't you tell her that you had a vice ectomy. He said no, I'm gonna ride this out. And number two point yeah, hey, you got to get him out of here.
Speaker 2: He's right. Trump is right.
Speaker 17: And number two man, we got to get back to basic. You got to make it back to being a law where you must learn English to be American citizen. We got all these different signs with all this different language. I think it was the Democrat Party, I can't remember when, but they're the one that says you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Speak English to be an American anymore.
Speaker 17: We got to get back to English is the official language in this country. You want to be American, you're going to have to speak American. We've got to get back to that. Because I worked with a lot of these, you know, people from South America.
Speaker 2: I go to these tip services.
Speaker 17: Man, they they're point blank tell you we don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be Americans.
Speaker 17: We don't like the white man here. We're here to make money.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 1: Well, last time I checked, mindset, Last time I checked, man, you don't have to be white to be an American. So you send a little slightly uncomfortable some of the conclusions you're drawing in the language you're using. But you know, English should be I think the designated official language in the United States of America. That's what the language should be on all of our official paperwork. You don't have to have, you know, nine different forms to fill out. But the reality is we live in a multicultural country. There is no question about that. It has been that way since you know, the days of Ellis Island.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But legal pathway illegal pathway. Under the current setup, you don't have to know English. But if you're going to go through the legal pathway, part of the challenge may be you need to know English because you required to do coursework, learn the Constitution, learn the fundamentals of what it is to be an American, the freedoms and liberties that we enjoy that no other country enjoys. That's one of the reasons legal citizenship is so important, because you do need to understand the founding fathers points in the Constitution. Most people are coming from a country that was oppressive, dictatorial, maybe even you know communists for example, from each according's ability to each according to his need. They don't get it. They don't understand these freedoms.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: And I've mentioned this story before. I have a friend of mine went to church with growing up. And he's been living in France now for probably the last twenty thirty years. Married a French girl. Having a conversation with him a long time ago, and I was speaking that poorly about the government and the policies of the administration. He's looking at me and he goes, Man, if you're in France, you couldn't do that, Like seriously, can you imagine walking on pins and needles? You're not allowed to criticize the leaders of your country in an effort to maybe write the ship, pursue a better path, advocate. Yeah, we're unique in the world in that regard, or almost unique. So that's the point of this legal citizenship. You got to learn the rules here. You have to come to an understanding. You got to recognize that you're going to be living amongst people that you might disagree with. We have different religions in this country, a multitude of them. Quite often the source of hatred and ill will toward fellow man, what religion you are in. I don't think that's appropriate at all. Six fifty six to fifty five KRCD Talk Stations stick around. Jack Adtherton will join the program. Thank God, right at the top of the hour, news covering Trump's first one hundred days day every.
Speaker 12: Day, Promises made, promises kept.
Speaker 7: Fifty five krc the talk station seven six Here at fifty five KRCD Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Sigh of relief for me anyway, I have been cognitive challenges myself this morning, but thank God someone who never has cognitive challenges Welcome back with the Big Picture with Jack add and Jack Adden. It is always a pleasure to have you on my program, sometimes more of a pleasure than others, but I always appreciate you coming on taking the weight off my shoulders this morning.
Speaker 18: Jack, I'm sorry you're feeling a little down, brother.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I just woke up and I can't I guess I can describe it as a brain fog. I'm just having a difficult time, you know, connecting thoughts and I want to say things, and I know what I want to say, and I just can't get it out. At least that's what it feels like to me. I don't know, but it's always good to have you on, regardless of where I.
Speaker 18: Am it happens. I don't know how I feel because I can't feel my fingers, but on the whole I feel rejuvenated. Yeah, Donald John Trump returning to office, which in his case is not just the Oval office, but the world. Because the whole world, Brian, including China, which set its number two guide to the inauguration. And what about those tech giants Larry Ellison, Sam Altman, masa Son who came to the White House yesterday with five hundred billion bucks for ai plants and countless here in the US. The whole world is going to benefit from peace and expanding the economic pie. So Trump returning to office makes me feel ten years younger. I'm not saying, Brian, that we looked ten years younger. Only our wives still look like teenagers. But we're feeling good.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 18: And speaking of teenagers, you know, I've been pretty hard on young people over the years. It seems to me that most of our problems stemmed from the Greatest Generation giving way to the sixties generation. Our parents and grandparents survived the Great Depression, they won World War Two incredibly. They then rebuilt their enemies in Germany and Japan. They fought the spread of communism, forged a middle class manufacturing economy here at home. They got married, they had kids, and then you've heard me say it before, you probably say it along with me. They spoiled those kids rotten, starting with the fifties Beatniks and then sixties Flower Children. Many of them were indoctrinated by Marxists. When they became the first members of their families to go to college, the so called elite young people rebelled against the American values that gave them everything. Now. In fairness, Brian young people have always been rebels. The followers of Socrates and ancient Greece were mostly very young. So were the first pupils at the radical new University of Paris in the Middle Ages. Their new found rationalizing rocked the foundations of the established church. A lot of people forget, though, that young people were also the intellectual leaders of the American Revolution. Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, the champion new ideas about bottom up limited government and the primacy of India rights. That youth movement, thirteen years later inspired the French Revolution. Wordsworth, the great poet, wrote bliss it was he met dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven. It was heavenly until the French Revolution turned hellish, with thousands of political foes having their heads chopped off by guillotines. The trouble is idealistic. Young people grow older and tyrannical once they get power. As Lord Acton wrote, and it's the epigraph of my book, A lighthearted History of Liberty. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It happened in France with the Reign of Terror and then Napoleon, then in Russia when the Bolshevik revolutions started with democracy and ended with Stalin Red China and Mao communist Cuba, Castro On and on. Jefferson and Madison remarkably remain true to their limited government principles, but starting with Democrats Woodrow Wilson and then Franklin Roosevelt, the so called best and brightest, felt that our constitution was a strait jacket that had kept government from pursuing a progressive, big government agenda that would give us utopia. Utopia which is not paradise. It actually is the Latin word Sir Thomas Moore used satirically to mean no place, in other words, impossible government. But progressive utopians forgot where they ignored Lord Acton's warning about corruption, and that brought us to the incompetent, thieving, destructive corruption of the likes of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, all the woke Democrats like Gavin Newsom and Karen Bess in California who have literally left their voters in front flames. But now the encouraging news, folks, is that young people, who for generations have remained under the influence of the anti American sixties, they are finally waking up in a good way. In two thousand and eight, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, with their empty promises of national unity, won sixty six percent of voters under thirty. Last November, Kamala Harris lost twelve percent of that youth vote, and in the key swing state of Michigan, Harris and Trump split the youth vote right down the middle. And it gets better. Nationally, Trump won an outright majority of young men, and I predict as the abortion controversy fades, as it's doing here in Ohio, young women will follow suit because, unlike the elites who were doing so well, a lot of young people are suffering. They can afford college tuition inflated by government loans, they can't afford homes inflated by high interest. They feel they can't afford to start families. Although you and I, Brian, and I bet most of the folks listening went ahead when we had almost nothing and had children, trusting that hard work and saving would get us through. That spirit seems to be returning. Young people see that big government exists not to help average people, but only to keep growing bigger. Like the borg on Star trek. Big government absorbs everything that tries to remain free and independent, including free and independent thought, even among big government jr journalists and so called academics. But we see how the tide is turning, which f Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg now joining the great Elon Musk in defending free speech, free inquiry, which is the whole basis of Western civilisation, as you were saying just a few minutes ago, Brian, we see how young people are returning to bottom up Jeffersonium, not top down Marxist values. And finally, most important in terms of winning votes, we're seeing how Trump is making it cool to be a populist, making fries going on with Joe Rogan at the urging of his teenage son speaking about a coming golden age. To some people, it sounds ridiculous. To a lot of other people, It's just around the corner for everyone. The way Tom Payne, Jefferson and Madison spoke, more and more young Americans see it and now they want to help. So for the first time in sixty years, this is a youth culture. Even old coots like us can cheer Ron. Go ahead and sear it, Brian, it will make you feel good.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. I did kind of today. I felt like a weight had been lifted. Having Trump's born in it's it just reminds me so much of in my coming of age political years where the tail end of the Carter administration, of course in the Reagan administration transition, but that feeling of hopelessness it was widespread at the end of Carter administration. I mean the outrageous interest, the malaise. Yeah, I mean there was nothing positive to look at. The landscape for jobs was terrible. Interest rates were through the roof. People couldn't abord to buy homes, you know, eighteen percent mortgage rate? Are you kidding me? And then Reagan offered this positive vision for the future. He was uplifting. He gave you something to be hopeful for. And I think the speech writers for Trump probably had Reagan in mind when they had prepared the words for him after he was sworn in, because it was all positive, with the exception of his commentary about the prior four years. Of course, it was all this for we are going to do this, We're gonna build, we're gonna have optimism, we're gonna have hope, we're gonna have a business returning to the United States. And so yeah, it's uplifting for a change, and it's a it's a healthy, healthy shift from what we were getting for the past all four years under Biden, of course, the or the eight years under Barack Obama.
Speaker 18: Well, Trump did look back because he had to explain why he's making all these executive orders that you're worried about. Most of them rescind what Joe Biden had done, and Joe Biden, in his you know turn, you know, had gone back to Trump's I just looking at the border policy. Very first day in office for Biden, he opened the border. So I'm you know, I'm worried about these executive orders too. I wish we didn't have to rely on them. Of course, the need to rely on them doesn't justify them constitutionally. But the real problem there, and I think we'll talk about this next week. We have to get Congress back, you know, in line with Trump. I'm not just talking now about Tom Massey. I mean, you know he has some concerns. That's one guy, but they have to agree on an agenda. We're going to talk about the role of legislatures in parliamentary governments, the pluses and the minuses, and and how that compares with what we have here. But maybe the happen, It's got to happen quickly. Trump had to get momentum, and you know, if the executive orders go too far, the Supreme Court will overturn them. Remember they did that with Obama a couple of times. Nine zip.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are definitely going to be hearing. I mean, there's already been legal challenges to the birth birthright citizenship, you know, illegal immigrants in the country, or any immigrant in our country that isn't as such.
Speaker 18: Bryan, Bryan, you tell me, because I haven't researched that recently. That issue of birthright citizenship has never been litigated fully, has it not to my knowledge. No, I think it was just really you know, a dandum is a footnote to an opinion that everybody now relies on.
Speaker 1: Yep, and that's one of this actually one of the subjects we're gonna be talking about with Judge Anenapolitano at eight thirty. So perhaps he is a greater authority than you and I are in that one.
Speaker 18: Sure, I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
Speaker 1: Always you me both, Brother, you me both. God bless you, Jack, Dad and I appreciate your thoughtful comments and insight every single week here on the fifty five Case Morning Show, and look forward another great conversation next week and between now and then, of course, best to health and loved you and your better half.
Speaker 18: Yeah, thanks to you too, Thanks for having met.
Speaker 1: Thanks by Fine seven to seventeen fifty five K see the talk station, Joe, open the phone lines up. If you've got something to say, please feel free to call and say it. Take the weight off Anny, Fanny Zimmer, heating and air conditioning. You need to rely on Zimmer. It's like Zimer and heating and cooling. I want to say air conditioning. It's Zimmer. More than seventy five years, family owned and operator. The folks at Zimmer will take outstanding care of you, you know, and one of the things you might want to consider as a maintenance program. They have those and that'll extend the life of your HVAC system and keeping it running and up to date. That's one of the services they offer. And they also offer after hours service which you can easily arrange for along with regularly scheduled appointments online e cozimmer dot com. But Chris Zimmer is running the show and they again customer service superior and they will keep your home safe, efficient and comfortable like they have been for all these years. They still represent and are a factory authorized dealer of carrier, but they service all makes and models of your heat, heating and air conditioning systems. So feel free you can call them. They will be able to help you. I assure you'll be glad. We're happy with the service respect for your home. Of course, superior customer service they have and it's always at the right price. So again, schedule online at Gozimmer dot com or call until Chris Simberbrian said hi when you do that five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three, five one, three, five two one, ninety eight ninety three fifty five KRC. The recent and wild Channel nine tells us today will be well. Clouds build throughout the day beyond that five to ten mile power reins on a high of twenty three open, I go fifteen with a few clouds. It's going to be a mostly faty Thursday with some flurries and snow possible high thirty one down to twelve overnight with some clouds, and a mostly sunny Friday going up to twenty five minus one. Right now, time for a traffic update. Chuck from the U See Tramping Center and you see health.
Speaker 8: You'll find comprehensive k that's so personal it and make sure your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless. Care for better outcomes, expect more. You see how dot com. It's a broken down that blocks the right lane northbound seventy five on the Brand Spence Bridge. That's why traffic is backing up to Kyle's and already over a fifteen minute delay in growing northbound fourth seventy one. They cleared the wreck that was on the right shoulder coming off of the bridge. Chuck ing Vermont fifty five krc he Talks Station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five KERCIT Talk Station and a Happy Wednesday. Judgeph Poalaitano coming up in a little more than an hour on TikTok as well as birthright citizenship, and there's litigation on that one. As I mentioned already, given Trump's executive orders, Uh TikTok, I think that Trump is not right when he tried, when he extended the ban on TikTok or extended the pause the ban on TikTok, come up with the right words, Brian. Uh, he's not allowed to do that. There's no buyer in the waiting. They're not negotiating terms. That was a predicate for the ninety day extension.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 1: Listen. I can't abide lawlessness on either side of the ledger. Just because you may hate TikTok and I do, doesn't necessarily mean you want it banned. But it's a vacuum for the Chinese Communist Party to soak up your data and collect your data. If knowing that you shouldn't be using it period, I mean, make an educated decision in your life. Listen to Dave hat Or if you don't want to listen to me on it. It's polluting children's minds too. I mean you if your kids are in public education, and I know I understand the foundation upon which I'm going to base. This is a little shaky given how leftist the education and the curriculum is in hind schools. But if they outlaw told you that the information your children, your children, your own kids, we're going to be getting in school was the product of the Chinese Communist Party's decision making that what they were staring at in class, what they were learning, and what they were reading every single day was hand selected by the Chinese Communist Party. Now it may not be micromanaged to that degree because you can post your own content on it. I get how it works, but their algorithms and everything can spin a generalized message to your children. They're really savvy and smart when they do this. They're that's just caught off, half baked. It isn't like they're sending links to the you know, the Little Red Book. But if you knew that, wouldn't you want to do something about it? Wouldn't you maybe take a stand at a school board meeting. Look at what they're teaching our children. This is outright, flat out communism. You maybe saying yourself right now, well, that's what they're doing anyway. That's why I said the foundation for this point. But still yet your children are running around with and using TikTok all day long getting a spun message, maybe an anti American message. You know, there's subtleties that are out there in the world, and you know, with artificial intelligence and their algorithms, it doesn't have to be an outright America sucks message. You know, subtle ways to undermine the credibility of a country. We've been under siege now for years and years and years via this sort of mechanism. Dividing us, you know, dividing us within the citizenry of the United States of America isn't an outright attack on the American structure, but it fundamentally alters the ability of America to stay together as a unified institution, because we're not unified anymore. Dividing people up into classes based upon you know, the color of their skin or their their heritage. You know, I'm Native American, I'm Irish American, I'm African American. You know, really, how about just American? Are you an American? Because America is a principle, and I would argue that the Constitution represents what those principles are, sums them up quite nicely, most notably in the Bill of Rights the structure of our government.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: Regardless of your feelings about TikTok generally speaks, and I think people should make educated decisions on what apps they put on their phone. Hell, they've had or scared me to death about that kind of stuff enough so that I don't use them. I got through life fine without having all these apps on my phone. And yeah, it may take me longer to do something some individual task. If I had an app, it might be done instantaneously. But you know what, I don't mind seven twenty five ifty five Krcity talk station, local stories or your phone calls. Prefer the latter, So if you feel free to give me a call. And also you can call Foreign Exchange if you have a traditionally import car, even if it was manufactured here like a Toyota or something, but if it's traditional European or Asian import, foreign Exchange is the ideal place to take your car for service because they don't charge you as much as the dealer. I listen, I don't care. If economic times can be great, they can be terrible. And I don't know where your position is. But regardless of how much money you got I save, why spend more for something if you can get the exact same good or service for a lot less money. And that's what it's like at Foreign Exchange. I'm not going to undercut the Foreign Exchange mechanics. And part of me wants to say, hey, maybe they're better than the the than the manufacturers mechanics. But either way, you go there as certified factory training technicians that will fix your car. You will definitely get a full warranty on both parts and service. They have it all. They have access to your manufacturers technical information. So confidence is what you've got when you go into Foreign Exchange. And I can tell you from my own experience with the multiple import version cars we've got, it's always done to my satisfaction. They'll treat you like family. Superior customer service and Foreign Exchange located on Kingland Drive, It's the Westchester location is one I direct people too, because I know the team there, Austin and his amazing team. That's Tylersville exit off of I seventy five East two streets right on Kingland Online Foreign axfor in the letterax dot com, tell Austin and the crew. Brian said, Hi, when you call and when you stop in. It's five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six fifty five car the talk station business and not thinking about podcasting, think again. More Americans listen to podcasts than every time of the Channel nine first warning weather forecast. Cloud to build up throughout the day. We get some wins five to ten mile per hour winds to go along with the high of twenty three. A little worse right now given the current temperature fifteen degrees overnight with a few clowns. Cloudy tomorrow with some flurries and snow possible thirty one for the high down through twelve overnight with partly fuddiest guys, and Friday is going to be mostly sunny. Twenty five the high end right now.
Speaker 7: Minus one time for traffic update shut from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: You see healthy, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's foundless care from better outcomes. Expect more at u sehealth dot com. North Found seventy five is running the better part of an extra half hour now from Buttermilk into downtown with a broken down on the bridge that blocks the right lane southbound seventy five slow out of Lackland South seventy one having your approach Fifer chock Ingram on fifty five KRSC Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Seven seven thirty one and fifty five KRCB Talk Station hap B Wednesday five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three thought count Fact fifty on at and T funk and of course fifive veterrse dot com. For your iHeartMedia apps, you can get the content wherever you happen to be, whether it's a podcast or you want to stream the audio live all across the iHeartMedia platform. Good app that one. Anyhow, Oh, the local story's got two of the four suspects arrested in charge in connection with the fire that damaged the dan Beard Bridge and shut down the southbound lanes four months now. I'm going to be returning to court this morning. Court to court records. Four of this all four of the suspects pleaded not guilty at their arraignments earlier this month. James Hamilton, who's twenty six, twenty four year old Caitlin Hall, both of Arlington Heights, do before the Hamilton County Common Police Court Judge Leslie Giz at nine am. Not doing anything, they don't change their please, the judge will assign them trial dates. Hamilton and Hall accused of giving misleading information to investigators that impeded the Bridge fire investigation. According to the prosecutors and lay the arrest of the two men charged with starting the fire, Terry Styles, thirty nine years old of Arlington Heights and twenty three year old Zachary's Stump of Owensville in Claremont County. Prosecutors they say have a wealth of evidence they plan to use against them, including video surveillance from cameras at Sawyer porn Point and a nearby pickleball courts, witness statements, still photos from the High Department of Transportation, a metal can, fingerprints, composite board from the playground, rubber flooring and lab analysis. Hall cell phone downloads, a recorded phone call with Styles, and a license plate reader report. Yeah, I'd say that's a wealth of evidence if convicted, Hamilton and Hall could each face a maximum sentence of six years. Styles and Stuff each face three counts of aggravated arson. On out of arson, each could serve up to four decades in prison if convicted. Judge recently ordered Styles to undergo a competency evaluation to termine if he was able to stand trial. Prosecutor say Stump, Styles and Hall drove early November first of the playground under the bridge along five four seventy one. Stump and Styles started a fire at the playground that caused several structure severe structural damage to the bridge before taking off and fleeing the scene in a van with Hall. According to the prosecutors of news release, the damage caused the bridge to be shut down to all traffic and place motorists on the bridge at the time of the fire in extreme danger of death and other serious harm. Of course, the repairs you know are under way, and the fire caused about eleven million dollars in damage to the bridge two million dollars to the City of Cincinnati property. According to court violence say, there's a heap load of trouble. Let's get Robert's call. Appreciate you calling Robert Welcome to the Morning show, and a happy Wednesday to you.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: Don't find Robert what's on your mind today?
Speaker 19: So you know, I get to I was listening to your issue about the TikTok and and I get that.
Speaker 15: I'm I'm against all that too.
Speaker 19: I will say, I think it has to do a lot with with the parenting.
Speaker 14: At home and out there.
Speaker 6: I was to your.
Speaker 1: Think your radio is on, Robert, if you don't mind turning that down, we're having a difficult time here.
Speaker 15: Ye turned it out. I'm sorry about that. Uh so, uh back to a parenting issue, you know, and we have to be more.
Speaker 19: Diligent with our children and let them know that, you know, the world isn't as nice as it used to. Don't eat And I do know that there's people out there that do make a good living off that. So I'm kind of conflicted on it myself.
Speaker 15: But I really think that that all these social media apps are are corrupt and and you know, listening on your business.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff, I well, there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean, you you're asking for a heapload of problems when need download literally any app that requires quote unquote permissions. Hatter mentions this all the time. If they say we need your your contact information, we need access to your photos, we need access to fill in the blank. If any of any app ever said that, I don't load it up and TikTok vacuums up at all. You can check it out for yourself where it's available. I mean to to the extent it still is. I know Trump gave it a reprieve and so it may still be available as a download. But any app you do is going to tell you whether or not permissions are required, and if they are, I mean, you got to weigh that. Do you want someone who bring up your personal data tells a lot about you?
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: But it's but on your parents, on your parents in comment, I think that's one of the reasons so many children have it. Parents are afraid to say no. They either don't know about the dangers of these apps, or they don't care to pull the plug on them because they're afraid of alienating their children. You know, Susie's going to get all angry with me and mope around all day if I take TikTok away from her. I don't want to deal with that. So it's easier to just sort of give in a capitch late and ignore the harm it's doing to your child.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I guess it's a different error, man, because of how the era I grew up in.
Speaker 20: It wasn't no, no, I don't want that, or I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: You did what you told to do exactly exactly. And God bless my mom and dad, they were really really diligent about the content I was allowed to see on TV. I remember vividly they would not allow me in the early years of Mash and All in the family, because I was maybe about six, seven, eight years old. They wouldn't allow me to watch it. Now, if you go back and watch any of these episodes, you see it's very vanilla by comparison to what children are able to get access to these days. But at the time it was really sort of racy, but more fundamentally, it was adult content. You had to have an adults level of you know, experience to get the humor that they were They were saying, you know, it's cultural humor. For example, you know what seven year old kid gets the concept of like sort of race relation type humor at that age, and some of it was you know, a little risk guy a little blue again, not to the extent it is now. But they didn't. They see, you have no reason to watch this, there's no point in you watching it. So no you had to, you couldn't. You couldn't watch it period. Yes, that was content control back in the old days, when you had you know, five, nine, twelve and channel nineteen to choose from right and.
Speaker 2: Then you know, back to that, no meant no, you know exactly.
Speaker 19: Yeah, there was no in between or anything like that.
Speaker 15: So I don't know.
Speaker 20: It just concerns me. And I really think to Trump's point, I think that he's just all I love him. I think he's a good guy, and I think he's got his best, his his our interests at his heart, and you know, what's best for the country. But he is also about money, and it seems to me that that's all he talks about, is well, it can be in a good investment, YadA, YadA, YadA, and if if it is, maybe so.
Speaker 15: But I don't know.
Speaker 19: I just thinking all these will be gone.
Speaker 1: There you are. Thanks Robert, appreciate the springboard for the conversation seven thirty seven fifty five see trust Me he meant what he said and Roberts Swright. You just didn't argue back. That was the final decision. Fast and Pro Roofing Residential and commercial roofing. You get the best when you call Fast and Pro you're getting the best possible contractors. They're outstanding of what they do, real craftsman level work they do, and you can see it for yourself at the website Fastenproroofing dot com and get a load of all the different projects they do, you know, exterior projects like sighting and railing work and others. They can do any kind of roof you want if you want to replace the if the roof needs to be replaced, you don't want to replace it with a shingle roof, although they will automatically up upgrade you to the certainty certified pro fifty five oh fifty years shingle. But if you want to go a different route, maybe you want to get a metal roof. They can do that for you beautiful too. I'm a real fan of those things. I think they look outstanding. But how about a copper roof if they got an illustration of one of those on the website as well. They do all kinds of custom copper work. Box gutters, replace regular gutters, put gutter guards over the ones you've got, take care of your ice dam problem if you've got one of the winter time, and of course clean the gutters out if they're still clogged up. For all roofing services, you are working with the best, not only because of the work they do, but the honesty they bring to you. An honest roof assessment and it's free, so call them for a free inspection, a free quote if work really needs to be done, unlike the other guy's selling you something you do not need, you don't have to worry about that with Ray and a man of the owners of Fasten Pro Roofing, A plus with a better business bureau Fasten fast E n fastenproroofing dot com five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. That's seven seven four ninety four ninety five fifty five KRC dot com Channel nine. Weather forecast going up to twenty three to twenty three today, although it'll feel colder than that because we have wins five to ten mile power winds going on. Clouds will build throughout the day as well. Got a few clouds overnight to blow of fifteen mostly cloudy datamorrow flow and snow are possible thirty one for the high overnight down to twelve with partly cloudy skies, and then get sun on Friday and we get a high at twenty five minus one. Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions from chuck Ingram.
Speaker 8: From you see how Tramphic Center, you see Healthy, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more. You see health dot com. There's a broken down on the bridge. Northbound seventy five that hands the right lane blocked off. That's banking tramping pass buttermilk and over a half hour delay. Southbound seventy five slows out of Lackland. Southbound seventy one slows into blue ash. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty three. If if you five krc DE talk station got doctor James Thorpe, He'll be joining the program at the top of the our news. We tried the doctor previously, but he had our times a time zone mixed up. He's the offer of sacrific ice. How the deadliest vaccine in history, targeted the most vulnerable, outspoken critic of the vaccine, and he's going to join the program and talk about his personal what he went through in speaking truth to power. Quite often people aren't willing to do that. Let's get see what Nick's got this morning. Nick, Welcome to the program. Happy Wednesday, sir.
Speaker 16: Thanks Brian, you too.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 16: I'd just like to comment on what I think Trump should do about the DC jail refusing to release the j six prisoners that he pardoned.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: I think what he needs to do is.
Speaker 16: To mobilize whatever federal agents or troops are necessary and proper, and that he or JD Vance should go to the jail accompanied by those people and demand that those prisoners be released within a few hours and then possibly arrest the highest official who's refusing to do that.
Speaker 1: Well. I don't know how that would unfold or work out, and I think maybe the left embrace that kind of thing because it would look like you know, police action against you know, jail officials. But I don't think you have to go that heavy handed. I mean, they have been pardoned, there is no charge that has hanging over their head. Er go a lawyer with the rite habeas corpus could go in and get them out and just go in front of a judge we would order them released, although that trip shouldn't be necessary, given that the order that Donald Trump's assigned, the executive order, says that very thing, and it has the power of the Constitution behind it. So I'm really confused about this. But everything I've read, the officials at the jail say the US Marshals have to do paperwork first in order to get them out, And it may be and I've read one place that the PaperWorks being done sort of one inmate at a time, so they may be dragging their feet through the process. So the very individuals at the US Marshall's office who you might ask to go to the jail deliberate them are the same people who are supposed to be processing this. So a fog of war confusion surrounding this one, Nick, I really have to say, And I know it doesn't seem fair at all. Difficult is it to go and open a jail cell and let them out pursue the Donald Trump's executive order. But here we find ourselves. I know there was a whole bunch of Republicans rallying in front of the jail yesterday and making the very points let them out again. Trip that shouldn't be necessary. Seven forty six fifty five KRCD talk station, Feel free to call five three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk and imaging can be affordable if you go to affordable imaging services rather than the hospital imaging department. The difference between the bill is just amazing, And I think of you know, I'm in a new out of pocket liability year, and I know a lot of my listener friends are so back to square one. Whatever just happens to be. If you got three thousand before the insurance kicks in, or maybe nine thousand, five hundred under an Obamacare policy, that's your money. It's coming out of your checking account. When you get a bill for five thousand dollars for a CT scan, some may find it a little difficult to write that check, But even so, why would you write it, even if the you're sitting on a pile of money, when you can get a CT scan with no contrast that affordable imaging services for four hundred and fifty bucks, or with a contrast six hundred I've already got my next CT scan scheduled there. It's going to take place in April. I had one done there before. They're competent. The report comes out fine. The radiologists report comes with the cost of the image. You don't have an extra bill. It's included. My doctor was happy with it. She even asked me when I scheduled my next CT scan, do you want to go to the same place you went before? And lo and behold, they'd already gotten in touch with Affordable Imaging by the time I got home from that office. Visit Echo Cardigram four hundred ninety five bucks MRI with a contrast six forty five. No contrast needed. It's only four hundred ninety five bucks, same equipment. It's just really really low overhead. And I don't need bells and whistles. I just need an image and that's what you get at Affordable Imaging Services. To save yourself heat loads of money. To learn more, go online to Affordable Medimaging dot com the number to call, and you do have a choice. You can go wherever you want when it comes to your medical care. Five one three seven five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC the talk station. Your hands work hard, texting buildings and itch scratching, Oh yeah, reward them with a grand in your hand one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your hands, Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: Sponsored by Toe Toph, Cincinnati resident and specialist resolving massive IRS problems. If you need a media tax relief, stop procrastinating and call him right now at five one three five one three Tope five one three five one three t Oph.
Speaker 1: Don't live in fear. Tope is here.
Speaker 21: Well, did you know that Future Health offers affordable weight loss meds for less than three dollars a day?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 21: Hey, it's Systney from on air with Ryan Seacrest, and you can discover a new you in the new year. And all you need to do is take a quick three minute survey. Go to TRYFH dot com. Try FH dot com. You get started right there, and if approved by a clinician, you'll get prescribed and get meds delivered to your door within twenty four hours. I mean, you'll be connected with qualified doctors who specialize in GLP ones and with Future Health's network of over six thousand and physicians and licensed pharmacies nationwide. You'll feel support every step of the way. So go to try FH dot com. Try FH dot com. That's t r y FH dot com. Find out if weight loss meds are right for you in just three minutes at try FH dot com.
Speaker 1: Try FH dot com.
Speaker 21: Future Health is not a healthcare services provider. Meds are prescribed at provider's discretion. Results may vary. Sponsored by Future Health.
Speaker 1: Feels new fresh, I like it, A love, my precincts, preceids, Sorry the best to join the millions already on the new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 11: It's just like my car radio on my phone.
Speaker 1: Find your new favorite feature on the iHeartRadio app today. Hi Heart Radio. Hello, I'm Victor Gray and I'm confident channel and I tells us in so far as the weather is concerned, cloud will build up throughout the day, Windy five to ten mile per hour wins with a high of twenty three. Bundle up overnight, little fifteen with a few clowns. I gotta high thirty one Tomorrow, Flurries and scattered snow possible under cloudy skies. Partly cloudy over ninth down to twelve degrees and a high of twenty five under sunny Sky's Friday minus one. Right now, time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center. You see health.
Speaker 8: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. North Found seventy five is crawling from before buttermilk to it broken down on the brand Spence right lane blocked off.
Speaker 1: That's over a half hour delay.
Speaker 8: North Pound four seventy one is now backing up to Grant sat Found seventy five slow through Blackwak Chuck Ingram on fifty five kre seat the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's seventy fifty one here at fifty five k see talk station. Hope you're having a good Wednesday. Looking forward to Judge Nitapolatano on the TikTok TikTok and freedom of speech. So he's looking at it from one angle, the constitutional angle, and doesn't believe the Supreme Court acted appropriately. But then there's the other angle, which is the TikTok ban and whether or not Trump can suspend the ban, which he has done, which I argue and I'm not the only one is just an inappropriate act on the part of the president, because no one is. They aren't in a negotiating position right now with a legitimate buyer. I mean, they pave rumors out there Elon Musk is going to buy it, So and so might buy it. Yeah, well they got to sit down and start negotiating to trigger the moratorium that Trump implemented through his executive order. So just Trump, you know, I said, lawlessness is lawlessness, doesn't matter whether it's a Republican or Democrat doing it, and it is against the terms of the law that actually passed. So beyond that, I thought there was a little glimmer of hope here. Now, say what you want about tariffs, but they may already be having an effect. Just talking about tariffs, I saw this from yesterday South Korea. Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics are considering moving some manufacturing of home appliances from their Mexican plants to plants in the United States, which apparently already exists. This was reported in South Korean newspaper just yesterday. Trump considering twenty five percent duties on imports from Canada and Mexico, So moving manufacturing of dryers from its plants in Mexico to its plant in South Carolina is on the table. H LG Electronics also considering moving manufacturing of refrigerators from Mexico to the factory that already exists in Tennessee. They make washing machines and dryers there. So they plan to monitor the situation. And this is just an outright expression of their ability to be flexible to the extent these tariff kick in. So it may be that while manufacturing in Mexico costs less money, if you throw on a tariff, then it's cheaper to manufacture them here in the United States, which of course means the return of manufacturing, at least on some level of the United States of America and American jobs, because I doubt they're going to offer the folks in Mexico positions at the facilities here in the United States to the extent they moved them. That's how it's supposed to work. And that's kind of the concept that Trump was laying out when he's talking about tariffs, because he always talked about tariffs in the sense of well leveling the playing field, but also the idea that this response would be would be what happens. Listen, if it makes it less profitable to keep manufacturing outside of the United States with these tariffs from place, maybe they'll move here. Boom, And I think that has there's also a connection. It's a distant one, but and an analogy can be drawn with these this announcement yesterday that these top tech firms are going to create this massive artificial intelligence infrastructure. Open A CEO Sam Altman, Soft Bank CEO Mashioshi's son, and Oracle chairman Larry Ellison were with the White House yesterday afternoon alongside President Donald Trump, announcing that this company they're creating Stargate, the largest AI infrastructure project in history. Companies are going to be investing one hundred billion in the project at the outset, plans to put in up to five hundred billion into Stargate in the coming years, and it's expected to create one hundred thousand US jobs. And the point being getting ahead of the Chinese. It's stated over and over again by the principles involved in these negotiations, we need to embrace this technology because if we don't do it, if we're not the forefront, we don't have the biggest, best AI system around then the Chinese will do it, and everybody's going to move there. This is the way of the future, whether we like it or not. So I like the concept generally speaking, although some people have expressed concern because one of the things they think they're going to be able to do with this is create well new vaccines mRNA vaccines. I guess AI can be, you know, pretty much harnessed to do almost anything that involves processing. So there you go, Maureen, and I brought up your counterpoint to this being a great project. Seven fifty five fifty five KRC Detalk Station. The Doctor will be joining us after the top of the our news Fingers crossed on that anyway. James Thorpe on sacrifice, how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. I'll be right back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 16: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station. This report, I'm talk about it.
Speaker 14: It's all programmed to create chaos.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ eight five fifty five r SE Detox Station. A very happy Wednesday to you. Bottom of the hour, Judge Enter of Politano every Wednesday at eight thirty. In the meantime, I love it when people speak truth to power, especially to people who have him such an impressive background. My next guy, Doctor James Thorpe the Board certified obstetrician, gynecologist, maternal etel medicine physician with more than forty four years of obstetrical experience. He saw over twenty seven thousand, five hundred high risk pregnancies in four and a half years while serving one of the largest Catholic health systems, that's SSM Health in Saint Louis. Doctor Thorpe currently the Chief of Maternal and Prenatal Health at the Wellness Company. He served as a reviewer for major medical journals on the Board of Directors of the Society of Maternal Field Medicine, as an examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Serves a US Air Force as an obstetrician gynecologist, testified in the US Senate under two administrations. He's active in clinical research, with approximately two hundred and seventy five publications, of which seventy are COVID nineteen related. He is the author of the book We're Going To talk about and the name of it is sacrificed. How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable Doctor James Thorpe, it is a distinct pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning.
Speaker 6: Show, Brian, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Well, the more we talk about, the more we learn, the more congressional investigations unfold, the more we learned about COVID nineteen, how it was approved, and the edicts and mandates, the shutdowns and everything that we had to suffer through during the COVID nineteen quote unquote pandemic. I guess you realized at some point, since you're obigin, that this vaccine was having a profound impact and causing complications like miscarriages, still burst and a lot of other problems from the shots. And this was among people, and I know you point this out in your book, young people who really were not vulnerable to succumbing to the disease. When did you start noticing a correlation, sir.
Speaker 6: Well, in early two thousand, I knew that they had targeted pregnant women. I knew that by their actions and where they were going on, by the history when it was rolled out. After it was rolled out in twenty twenty one, I noticed disasters, obstetrical disaster like I've never seen now in almost forty six years of practice.
Speaker 1: You say targeted. That suggests, you know, a sort of a nefarious motive. If this is going to happen, If these complications, and they're pretty profound ones were known to the so called powers that be, what point would there be to force these vaccines recognizing the harm that they.
Speaker 2: Were going to do?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 6: I think ninety nine percent of the people that pushed the vaccine in the government, the hospitals, the pharmacies, they're ignorant and they didn't know the agenda. But this is a sinister, evil, global go globalist agenda from the Oral Health organization. All the research was there, these vaccines, alleged vaccines failed miserable, miserably in animal studies, killing and injuring a lot of animals. These shots were never fit for human use.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if my listening audience is now gasping in disbelief because I got the vaccine, you know, my god, what has it done to me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You were outspoken on this while this was unfolding, while the vaccine mandates were in place. Did it fall on deaf ears? I know you suffered with some repercussions. You lost your situation over this.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, Brian. The three major governing bodies of the entire world of obgyn are three American organizations, the American College and Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Society for my General Field Medicine. They were all bought off and bribed from the Department of Health and Human Services in early twenty twenty one. And by the way, all the hospitals were too. And this is not speculation, This has proven fact. My research team has published this. So they threatened sixty thousand OBGYN doctors with their life is in their accreditations if they didn't follow the lockstep narrative of AJHS CDC.
Speaker 1: Again, is this like for the purposes of population control? I mean that immediately comes to mind, because I know there's a lot of rumor mills out there that the globalists want to reduce the population in the world.
Speaker 6: Well, I can't speak to somebody's heart and somebody's motive, but I think there's very strong evidence as this was rolled out by the Department of Defense. This was worked on from twenty ten onwards with proven with patents and with publications. But I think that the clearly the globalists have had a depopulation agenda for over fifty years, and every administration has vocalized that publicly.
Speaker 1: So this, right, I mean, this is this global reality and the fact that these vaccines are rolled out across the globe, given to people, you know, very young people and of course pregnant women. This is like, I mean, it reminds me so much of a like a mango experimentation, but like this was a sort of a global genocide kind of thing. I mean, I'm having a difficult time processing this, this stark reality that you were presenting to my listening audience, and that is in your book Sacrifice.
Speaker 6: It's very stark, and it's an abomination. It's a spiritual battle. This was planned and yes, over it's experts estimate over a million Americans who were killed and another thirty three million were injured, many of them severely. Globally, you're looking at over six hundred million global citizens who were killed or injured, and that's from pretty good data. Birth rates are declining in every country.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are, even China. I know, we're always concerned about the Chinese Communist Party. However, their birth rates are dropping precipitously as well. When you were, when you were noticing this and you're, you know, rolling out your findings and your conclusions about the COVID nineteen vaccine, you were almost a lone voice in the wilderness. Did you have conversations with fellow ob jen's and were they seeing the same thing and did they have any explanation for why they they too weren't outspoken and against this.
Speaker 6: I did, and they were noticing it, many of them were. But really understand, Brian, that the government rolled out trillions of dollars to bribe every single thread of the fabric of our society. Now we're talking about hospitals. Every hospital was given an under the table quid pro quoa contract that they with millions of dollars. SSM help that fired me received three hundred and six point nine million dollars, and they were charged the responsibility of enforcing that in all of their employees, including their physicians and their patients, and if they didn't, they would have to pay that three hundred and six point nine million dollars.
Speaker 1: Back seems so difficult. I didn't think money negated the hippocratic oath doctor.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 6: And you know, I have more respect now for many other professionals or trade individuals. I have much more respect for attorneys now than I do physicians. I've lost all my respect for physicians. They were all about you never break the gold in the rule of pregnancy. And I don't care that the American College of Obstetricians and Geytecologists bribed sixty thousand obgyn doctors. I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: That's no excuse.
Speaker 14: Your hipocratic oath is sacred.
Speaker 1: Well, that was my understanding, always do no harm. Now it also it seems to me destroying an element of the of the the practice of medicine. Generally speaking, you're supposed to be a diagnostician, and you're supposed to exercise your medical expertise and come up with perhaps alternative solutions to the one solution that's being offered. And I know ivermectin was pooh poohed by a lot, and we found out that that actually had some positive effects on people, and they wouldn't even fill ivermectin prescriptions at pharmacies pharmacies wouldn't do it because I guess for the same reasons you're articulating now, they were worried about losing their pharmacy license.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, we published an article six months ago. My research team, including a very sharp crack attorney Maggie Thorpe JD and Yes, GDS and Walgreens took over two billion dollars to push the draconian COVID nineteen narratives, to push the vaccines, and took gaslight and not fill prescriptions from physicians for ivermectin or for hydroxy clerkland. And by the way, Brian, we've been using hydroxy clerk win in pregnancy recommended by the FDA for over forty five years of clinical practice. I've used it in women that have autown indicies, so it's been used in all trimesters and breastfeeding women safely for half a century.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then going back to being the diagnostician, me, off label use of drugs occurs all the time, and that's sort of what it would be. I know it's for this, but we're going to try it out on COVID nineteen because some of the research suggests it can be beneficial. We know it's safe for you because we've been prescribing this medication for decades, and why not give it a shot. I mean, physicians do that every single day, with the exception of this.
Speaker 6: You're one hundred percent correct, Doctor Thorpe.
Speaker 1: I guess do you feel in any way vindicated with the research that's coming out which confirms everything you're telling my listening audience this morning that you document and docum in the book Sacrifice.
Speaker 6: I feel vindicated, but it's not about me. I feel I knew I was right from the beginning. It was anybody could have done the same research I did. I looked at primarily Pfizer data and government data. It's yeah, I feel vindicated, but this is a horrible tragedy because the death and the destruction in the most vulnerable patients, my patients globally pregnant women, preborns, and newborns that can never be taken back, and that hurts. I'm an mpath and I have suffered greatly in living through this, and I'll take it to my grave.
Speaker 1: Well, we you testified in twenty twenty two with Senator Ron Johnson. Was it on this topic?
Speaker 2: And if so?
Speaker 1: I guess I'm kind of wondering what the reaction from the senators you were speaking with was. Did they just did they dismiss your conclusions and your findings Because your background is remarkable, I mean, no one can criticize your street credibility with all. I mean, you reviewed major medical journals when you were with the Society of Maternal Feet of Medicine and with American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Obviously they had a large measure of respect for you. You wouldn't have reached those lofty positions, correct.
Speaker 6: And yes, the Senator round Johnson and the Senate received very well. And that's exactly what I testified on in my wheelhouse. I testified on the catastrophic effects on the COVID nineteen alleged vaccine in pregnancy. Absolutely, it was well received well.
Speaker 1: In terms of in this you were talking about, you know, the fetuses and when the woman was carrying the babies. You got the vaccine. Obviously that impacts the fetus. Have you been following the broader impacts, because it seems right after COVID got COVID nineteen vaccine, I rolled out, We've got a bunch of young people in eighteen nineteen twenty year olds collapsing and having massive heart attacks and other complicated Is there a corollarya between the vaccine and those incidents?
Speaker 6: Absolutely yes, you know, and I think that many different experts and experts with very varied fields of expertiefs have shown that from many different angles the data is irrefutable. Now there's been an avalanche of data. It's a disaster, but the band plays on as on the Titanic sinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll have we got bird flu to worry about now. So there's going to be a bird flu vaccine rolling out and we need to go I see. And this I think probably did a lot of damage to the medical profession, of course, and the credibility of our government officials. We find all this out late in the game, knowing now as we do with the documents and the information that's been produced, that they knew about these complications and problems and yet forced it on us. Anyway, if something else really comes down the road, another legitimate, you know, pandemic, and let's say they had a safe vaccine, I think a lot of folks are going to take a pass on it because their credibility has been shot to hell.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and you know it should be. And listen, we've won the battle in the sense of you know, last year, Brian, listen, one percent of the American people, one percent of the American people took actually took the COVID nineteen vaccine. They knew all of these daily ad blitzes from our government were lives. So but this is how the government in the history, in world history, this is how the government gains control of the population by fear tactics. I'm on the board of directors of the Wellness Company. The Wellness Company is a parallel healthcare system, and we are combatting this H five and one or the Avian flu that's a gain of function. They've been doing gain of function research and we have medications that are combating this. This is a company, a privately owned company. It's doing remarkably well. We have several medical kits that will provide at home life saving prescription drugs, stockpile at home get you need because your government doesn't care about killing you or injuring you.
Speaker 1: It just you know, it's one of those things, doctor Thorpe, you just really find so impossible to believe, and you think the powers that be that they don't have your best interests at heart, and they're willing to engage in this well I would call mass genocide for their own personal viewpoints or their own personal gain. I'm just shocked and in awe about this, Doctor James Thorp, again, thank you so much for speaking truth to power on this. And I'll encourage my listeners and I know you've already probably sold a few books while we were talking. Sacrifice, how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable by doctor James Thorp, my guest today. God bless you, sir, and appreciate what you got. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Could I just say that every dime of this book is being matched by the Wellness Company in a five oh one C three, and every single dime will go to those vaccine injured COVID nineteen vaccine injured. Thank you so much for having me on, Brian.
Speaker 1: My true pleasure, Doctor James Thorp. It's like making a charitable contribution and you get a book in return, So go ahead and do that, folks. It'll be available right there at fifty five care see dot com. Joe's got a link to the book already. Thanks you again, doctor James Thorp, Wow, Judge Edita Paula Tana will be up next. If you have a firearm and you want to learn how to use it, twenty two three rout forty two between Mason and eleven and they have all kinds of classes. In fact, their pistol first Shots course that's the one I was kind of laughing about. You want to learn how to use it. A lot of people have acquired a firearm, they don't have any range time, they don't maybe don't feel comfortable loading, unloading, getting on the range and honing skills. That's what it's all about. If the pistol first shot first Shots course at twenty two to three, how about confidence and walk away with a target you're proud of. That's one option. Well, no problem. If you don't have a gun either, Let twenty two three help you figure out what's the best for you. They have a huge selection of firearms at twenty two three and knowledgeable staff that will treat you like family, great people, great owners Wendy and Jeff, and they also have higher level classes. You can do tact the twenty two three Tactical Everyday Carry Shoot series. There's a whole course take take tactical rifle course, So check it out. All the amazing instructors of Friendly Staff twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason eleven and find them online. Go to the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com. This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. More wealth means more complex planning.
Speaker 11: Amy Wagner here inviting you to a webinar that uncovers top investment moves for high net worth planners like you, from offsetting capital games taxes to generating retail.
Speaker 1: Quick Channel nine Weather at Winter Weather Advisors, Still in a fact till ten o'clock this morning, we're going to see high have twenty three today, a little breezy though five to ten miles per hour in cloudy the night, a few clouds fifteen for the low thirty one the heigh Tomorrow, flurries and scattered snow, possible cloudy overnight, partly cloud even a low of twelve, and on Friday we get sunback. It's one up to twenty five degrees right now, one degree in time for Chuck Ingram and a traffic update from the UCL traffic center.
Speaker 8: You see health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at you see health dot com. Northbound seventy five continues to struggle running an extra forty minutes out of Errolwanger into downtown with a broken down truck on the bridge. Right lane is blocked, left things blocked each bound two seventy five with an accident near THEAA Highway. Northbound four seventy one is packing up past Grand There's a request bound thirty two at Bower. Coming up next a man who is just giddy that the TikTok van is now over. He can watch his in al high light videos. He can watch his favorite cooking videos, including the dancing vegetables into the solid ball Great the judgees next Chuck ing ramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Okay, stay thirty to fifty five krs the talk station. Of course, he's talking about Judge Enda Polatana was strange and weird as Chuck Ingram may be with his comments. They are his own welcome back, Judge Enda Politana, and.
Speaker 9: He did he read my column about TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he did, honestly, but I was going to say, there's this is a multifaceted issue we're talking about here this morning in the name of your column, which I am fortunate to get early TikTok and the freedom of speech, and I know what your conclusions are, but I would argue that I know where you're coming from in terms of the law, and we're going to talk about that right now, but that Donald Trump had no right under the law has written to put a pause on the ban, because that predicate for a ninety day extension was if there was an active buyer negotiating with the owners of TikTok to buy it from them, and presently there is not.
Speaker 12: Well, I guess he would argue, or his lawyers would argue that he has prosecutorial discretion, meaning he can say to the Department of Commerce just to hold off on suspending these licenses. I mean, that's the way it works. TikTok owns, the owns the venue, but they all need government licenses, and if the Department of Commerce suspends those licenses, then nobody can access it. My own producer was using software that we didn't know emanated in TikTok, and all of a sudden the software was gone because the license was taken away, and then the.
Speaker 9: License was resumed.
Speaker 12: Can the President of the United States on his own decide not to enforce a federal law?
Speaker 9: Theoretically?
Speaker 12: No, theoretically because of the word faithfully in the inaugural address. He promises faithfully to enforce the law. That means he's going to enforce the law whether he agrees whether it or not. On the other hand, he does have prosecutorial discretion, and he can decide, we have limited assets and limited to human beings, we're going to concentrate our work in this area and not in that. So it's a tweled tweedled dumb. I don't know that anybody could sue Trump to get this executive order delaying the effect of the legislation for seventy five.
Speaker 9: Days, other than maybe a member of Congress who voted.
Speaker 2: In favor of it.
Speaker 1: Well, and I know one of the positions that it might put these companies in jeopardy for continuing to post this app on their sites. Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton warned that state attorneys general could sue the tech companies for putting their citizens data at risk, and shareholders could sue the companies for risking ruinous penalties if they fail to comply with the law. So there may be standing there outside of like say the Justice Department, for example.
Speaker 12: Senator Tom Cotton should look at the federal government before he criticizes his TikTok. The with the NSA, which he champions, is a far more effective computer hacker than TikTok could.
Speaker 1: Ever be, which takes us directly to your column on this topic and the constitutionality of the TikTok ban itself. So putting aside, what's.
Speaker 12: Very disappointed in the Supreme Court opinion, as you can tell from the College.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, there's this Supreme Court case.
Speaker 12: It's about one hundred and twenty years old, now called Champion against Aims, in which Congress most people have never heard of it, in which Congress banned the interstate transportation of lottery tickets. So if you bought a lottery ticket in Ohio, you had to cash it in in Ohio. If you were the seller of lottery tickets in Ohio, you could only sell it to someone else in Ohio because Congress thought that lottery tickets were there's a phrase from the statute, a pestilence that needed to be stopped from interstate transportation. Okay, the Supreme Court said, the Commerce Clause is so expansive it allows Congress to remove.
Speaker 9: Something from commerce.
Speaker 12: I thought that the Supreme Court's analysis would be based on Commerce Clause analysis. The use of this is so dangerous, We're going to stop it from interstate commerce. No, it was based on the First Amendment, and it was utter mumbo jumbo. You cannot distill any serious First Amendment jurisprudence from this, other than that the Pentagon Paper's case is no longer the law.
Speaker 9: Freedom of speech and of the press does not trump national security.
Speaker 12: Unproven allegations of for inspying are enough to interfere with free speech. That's basically what this unsigned, unanimous, twenty five page gobbledy hook opinion said.
Speaker 1: And that is I suppose, when you're putting a strict scrutiny analysis to it, which you must when it involves constitutional rights, that's the compelling state interest that they acknowledge.
Speaker 12: Well, they didn't specifically say that, but if they're going to say that protecting Americans from having their laptops and mobile devices spied upon as a compelling state interest.
Speaker 9: What about the NSA. The government does this to every.
Speaker 12: Laptop, main frame, desktop, mobile device in the country.
Speaker 9: Every keystroke is captured without a warrant.
Speaker 1: And the presumption that the spring from is that, well, I mean before we lost faith in our government, but that it's that's our guys, though they're doing it for our benefit and we need this in the interest national security to let the NSA spy on all of this. Now, you and I would never agree to something as preposterous as that, but it's the US versus them mentality that leads us to TikTok.
Speaker 12: People doesn't agree with this, James Madison, Right, Really the Fourth Amendment to which they, the spies, and the congressmen and women have taken.
Speaker 9: An oath of loyalty and fidelity.
Speaker 1: Tom Cotton, all right, I'll let my listeners read it from themselves, your ultimate conclusions, which I think we've gotten a clear picture of what they are judged of. Poltonical. We pivot over to birthright citizenship, one of the executive orders Donald Trump put in, and it's already being litigated. The complaints have been filed by ACLU and nineteen the States Attorneys General, arguing that he has no right to prevent those born in the United States of America from being citizens as the current as it currently is, or at least part of the executive order or comment on executive orders. Generally, we are moving more and more toward the imperial presidency. I mean, I've seen the begin with Barack Obama and continued all the way through the Trump administration, the Biden administration. New guy comes in, old guys. Executive orders are thrown out, new ones are put in. The legislative branch doesn't seem to be doing anything, but there's your set of topics, your honor.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, the legislative branches right now appears to be subservient to the president.
Speaker 9: That may change very soon.
Speaker 12: You know, there's only a wiggle room for one Republican in the House to deviate from the party line, and Mike Johnson has a lot of enemies in the House. We'll see, We'll see where that goes. On birthright citizenship, it's in the constitution. Donald Trump can't negate that any more than Barack Obama or Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Could have said.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not gonna I'm not going to pay attention to.
Speaker 12: The Second Amendment. I'm going to confiscate guns. I don't believe that that should be there. It's the same thing he's subserving into the constitution. Mean, once they change it, he can offer a constitutional amendment. I don't know that there's a ground swell to support such an amendment. But the president can't change the constitution. This is pretty basic stuff.
Speaker 1: So obviously it's a foregone conclusion where the litigation is going to go.
Speaker 12: Yes, we'll probably you know, it'll probably be enjoined very soon by the first federal judge to hear it, which I believe is going to be in New Jersey because I think that, well, there's two cases. The ACLU case I believe was filed in New York, the eighteen or now up to twenty two state attorneys General I believe was filed in the Federal District Coort in Jersey. I could be wrong, So I don't know which one is going to hit first, but I would imagine that this will be enjoined while some litigation occurs, and the litigation will be just legal arguments. There's no factual disputes here. The President will probably argue that, because there's the phrase and the fourteenth Amendment, people born here and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. You'll probably argue that babies born here of mothers who are here illegally are.
Speaker 9: Not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Of course they are. They're subject to the.
Speaker 12: Authority of the earth of the land on which they stand at the time the baby was born. Who's not subject to that authority. Foreign diplomats who have babies, they are not subject to that authority. They are not subject to American laws. As we know, it's horrific, but we do that because we don't want American diplomats to be subject to foreign laws. So if the ambassador from Great Britain gives birth in the embassy in Washington, that baby is not an American citizen because the mother was not subject to American law at the time the baby was born. But if somebody runs across the real grand and gives birth, that human being is subject to federal law and to state law at the time she delivers the baby.
Speaker 1: Could Congress act and define what that means subject to the jurisdiction in the United States, and and sort of.
Speaker 9: Under Marbury against Madison. Only the court can decide what that phrase means.
Speaker 12: A classic case for the judiciary, the court decides what the constitutional phrases mean.
Speaker 9: Congress can express an opinion.
Speaker 12: I doubt the court would get damn, but that would at least be a little bit more meaningful than the President unilaterally saying I'm not gonna I don't like this part of the Constitution. Wait a minute, you just took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend it, and already you're saying you.
Speaker 9: Want to kind of hole in it.
Speaker 1: Kind of like anti gun folks in the Second Amendment. They just they take an oath and then they immediately go and try to take your Second Amendment rights away from you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We live in strange and trying times, Your Honor, I must observe I always appreciate you being on my program, and as we always end a judging freedom your podcast, I'm recommend my listeners find you online. Who are the who's lined up for today, Your Honor.
Speaker 22: Scott Ritter and Phil McGregor this afternoon and tomorrow John Meherscheimer and Colonel excuse me, Scott Ritter and Phil Geraldy and tomorrow, John Meherscheimer, Jeffrey Sachs and Colonel Douglas McGregor, all my.
Speaker 1: Heavy hitters well, and I must observe for we part company. You're not full of me. I can tell by the tie that that is not your office back at in New Jersey.
Speaker 9: It's a fake back.
Speaker 1: I'd love you, Judge, Edna, Paula Tana, you're the best man. We'll look forward to the next Wednesday and another edition of this segment. I appreciate you being on the program every week, sir.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 1: All the best, All the best, eight forty two fifty five KRC. The Talk stations stick around, got more to talk about. You can feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk. I'll be right back fifty five KRC. Hey, it's Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Join us.