Speaker 1: Welcome to the Typical Skeptic Patches where we dive, you decide your questioning.
Speaker 2: The matrix from You Wear, Poes, Wear the Shadows and um.
Speaker 1: Besides overside over, Rob Khalil Bust some myths like ghosts in the night, Norman pros secret space size, We're keeping real.
Speaker 2: No Frighten, no fright.
Speaker 3: No Helius at hockey, black gods and this guys from the ancients.
Speaker 4: Thecoun the mouse can hold up people symbol.
Speaker 5: We just.
Speaker 2: Breaking out of distable cous.
Speaker 3: In reality.
Speaker 2: You can't resist the twist, soul trip, snap.
Speaker 1: And reading, condition dreams, the divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense off, You're no wi lease schemes to sup with kings, ringing vails.
Speaker 2: Here to freedom Wing. Welcome to Typical Skeptic podcast.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another show. I'm really excited. It's a Typical Skeptic number twenty seven thirty six.
Speaker 2: It's insane, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Have my really good friend Ken from We Are One podcast on today. Ken's a reality researcher. He looks into stuff like the Mendela, the nature reality, all kinds of conspiracies too. He kind of dips his toes into everything, but he really likes the synchronicities and nature reality and Mandela effects and stuff like that. But today we're going to talk about AI and all kinds of stuff like and I wanted to bring up robotics too, because like it's weird what's going on with robotics, and uh yeah, it should be a really good show. And yeah, uh yeah, let me uh yeah, let me bring Ken to the stage right now.
Speaker 2: Uh Ken, thanks so much for coming back on.
Speaker 4: Man, how are you good, buddy?
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm good to see you, man. You know, uh, just you know, another day here, you know, another rain day.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know, yeah, it's I'm trying not to get depressed, you know, like but I mean, you know, yeah.
Speaker 5: That sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: I feel pretty good for the most part, you know, I'm trying to I think I think I'm a little I was a little bit cranky because.
Speaker 2: I'm on a hardcore diet. You know, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Basically just drinking like vegan protein shakes right now, you know, with the well with a little bit of like lactose free milk, like you know, like like I drink that Fair Life chocolate milk. So it's it's kind of like, you know, but I like the vegan protein because you get like maybe a cleaner protein, you know. And then I'm mixing out with chocolate milk because I really want to get back in shape.
Speaker 2: I want to lose weight.
Speaker 1: I want to like feel good about myself, you know what I mean. Like, and I'm mixing in working out too, But it's just like I'm hungry a lot, you know. I'm like, you know, I'm like I get like hunger cramps, I get like you know, like I don't, I don't know, you know, like I just gotta I gotta fast, Like.
Speaker 2: You know, that was one of the things that I should have listened to you from day one.
Speaker 1: You've been You've been preaching about fasting for a long time and the benefits of it, Like I should have started doing it a long time.
Speaker 5: Ago, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's crazy. I was kind of called to do it. I don't I didn't know anything about it. My journey started in like twenty nineteen, and the first thing I put in YouTube was how to heal the body.
Speaker 4: And who there it is? You know, it just happened.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh, I gotta ask you, your soccer fan, are you are you happy about the result of the final?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the right team won. I think that was good.
Speaker 3: Argentina played like a bunch of punks aside from messy, but you know, that's kind of what they do in South America.
Speaker 4: They if they you know, they played a win. So they were not the better team. They knew what they weren't the better team.
Speaker 3: They couldn't get the ball and they had the resort trying to win whatever the way they couldn't. I don't disparage them for that, but I mean they weren't the better team. That was obvious and clear.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've never seen so much coverage around the World Cup in my life before like that.
Speaker 2: This was the most it's ever been put in a put in front the art.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's something to that or what, you know, but like, you know, they were really trying to push it everywhere, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to a couple of watch parties, had a great time. Definitely was looking for the occult symbolism and the halftime show.
Speaker 5: And and you know.
Speaker 3: It's It's funny, you know, the more that I start looking at stuff, the more that I see things a different way or or you know, some stuff gets kind of illuminated.
Speaker 4: It's really odd. We can talk about it today a little bit too.
Speaker 3: It wasn't one of one of my subjects, but I really kind of I'm starting to think that there's there's separate like elite organizations or cabals or whatever you want to say, and they they put on these organizational like celebrations or ceremonies. It just seemed like there wasn't the typical No jay Z was there. He's in charge of the Super Bowl nonsense. And the Olympics is a whole other weird ass a cult ceremony.
Speaker 1: But yeah, ury a call the Olympics, just bury a call from the lighting of the torch to like, you know, everything, it's the whole, you know.
Speaker 3: I think I think the best way to describe it would be uh. And the more that I look at it, the more that I'm seeing some religious connotations, you know, some deceptiveness, deceptiveness in in in how the media portrays things, and the Luciferian aspect of it, and is Lucifer.
Speaker 4: Bad or is he the light Bringer trying to awaken humanity?
Speaker 3: And then the satanistic occult paganistic stuff which which deals with sacrifice.
Speaker 4: I think they're separate, but I'll feel free to change my mind.
Speaker 3: I guess, you know, as that goes on, and the nature of our reality and what we're looking at, and I think I shared a few links with you with chat GPT that I was looking through, so we just passed the July eighth phenomenon, which I don't know if I can share my screen, but I would.
Speaker 2: You share it all. It'll pop up on the bottom and I'll at it. Let's see if you can.
Speaker 3: This is something you guys are free to look at, you know. I I've been talking about this for a long time. I don't have a clue what the shape of the earth is. I don't have a clue what the size of the earth is. I don't know if they're hiding lands. You can see that right there.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, it's popping up. Okay, it's popping on down. Yeah yeah, Well can you make it bigger? Because I'm on my phone, like, I don't know if you can make it bigger.
Speaker 4: It's the full size of my screen.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna I'm gonna pull up the live stream on my on my on my on my computer.
Speaker 4: To read it for you. I'll read it for you. It's fine.
Speaker 3: The July eighth sunlight phenomenon refers to an event where, for some reason, it's not the summer equinox.
Speaker 4: It's not where the sun is the most highest.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the significance is that of that is, but it's where ninety nine percent of the population of the world has daylight or twilight at the exact same moment, which was I think it was seven fifteen Eastern center time, although it says seven to ten on this Google now it changed, I think, But regardless, it happens.
Speaker 4: This is what it says.
Speaker 3: It happens because the Earth twenty three point five degree actually tilt positions the sun over the northern hemisphere, which I don't understand how that works when the Sun's supposed to be over Africa. Anyway, because nine percent of humanity lives in the north of the equator, the populated continents North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia are all illuminated simultaneously.
Speaker 4: So let's.
Speaker 3: I started a conversation with Chad GPT and and I we'll go down this road for a second as far as AI and what it means, or what it is, or what it's doing, or who the hell's program if it's sentient, we'll go into.
Speaker 4: A lot of that. But that's not possible what it just said, okay, so.
Speaker 3: Let me reread the parts where it's absolutely nonsense. It says that all of North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia are all illuminated at the same time based on the tilt of the axis. If you ask Chad GPT, which I did, to show me a picture from the Sun's point of view looking into the Earth as a globe, show me the picture where fifty percent of the Earth is encapsulated with those one, two, three, four or five continents.
Speaker 4: And then it will say it can't do that. And then you'll say, well, how is it possible?
Speaker 3: Then, and say because of the earth till till you know it's over Africa and it's twilight, And I say, oh, how much is twilight? And they'll say four percent is twilight. So I say, okay, four percent is twilight. Fifty percent is the actual, uh, the direct sunlight. At the same time, there's no picture you can look at or visualization from space that will show you those continents being illuminated. It's absolutely in total nonsense, and it proves that we're not living on whatever the hell of tales we're living on again.
Speaker 4: What that means, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But but then I kept looking and kept asking questions about, you know, show me a picture. It wouldn't show me a picture. It wouldn't show me what it looked like. It kept showing me like dimensional maps. That's not like an actual photo or an image.
Speaker 4: It can't show you anything.
Speaker 3: So then it finally it got to me and I reinputed the same data into another chat and it basically lied to itself in terms of what it was asking you for. So it told me to go buy a globe. I can do the experiment a flashlight. So you know me, I went and bought a globe and yeah, there's there's nothing that you can tilt to make that happen. As I took a bunch of pictures and how it spins and how the the tilt of this could encapsulate what it's telling me. That it's capsulating. So it's it's completely nonsense as far as what it's telling us to prove it right, And then so I go down to a bunch of other the other little questions and rabbit holes and things, and.
Speaker 4: It's just a nonsense thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, one percent of the population lives in the outer lands of the Pacific Ocean, which you can see that you know, Australia and the Pacific Ocean is this is pretty much a bunch of water. But you can't make it go fifty percent the other way and show everything no matter how you tilt it, no matter how you make it.
Speaker 4: I guess that's how it would probably show up to have that happen.
Speaker 3: But you can't see down here, and over here is South America, which can't see, and over here is Asia which you can't see, and it's not even close. So it's not a twilight conversation. Anybody with the rational mind can can do the same thing that I would show you. So I don't know, it's kind of proof that they've been lying to us. I mean, there's no way to to make it.
Speaker 2: What what do yeah like, what do the well, how do you think they're doing this? Like what do you think they're doing? Like like what do they like? What do what do you think? What do you think the Earth is?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Like what do you do you think? Then they don't even know.
Speaker 5: I get this.
Speaker 3: I don't think they know. I mean I think that most people have no clue. I mean, obviously we can't well I said obviously, but if you could get a photo, not an image, but a photo, not a not an undoctored image, but but a photo of the Earth from outer space, which is what they told us.
Speaker 4: They've been through the Moon and they.
Speaker 3: Have satellites out there past the uh the upper gravity, upper atmosphere, see the outer outer outer space. Then they'll tell you that you obviously can can take a picture. But there's no pictures. There's no images, there's no actual footage of anything. There's no medead on.
Speaker 1: Crow seven or see r R O W Prow seven seven seven. He's like a long time conspiracy researcher. I don't know have you ever watched any of his stuff, but uh, he showed some really good footage of the Moon and the Sun and some UFOs and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But he's like he's he's like at a point like he I don't think he knows exactly what space or what he what he thinks his space is. You know, it's it's he's uh, he's he's has a very skeptical perspective on stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't going to try to argue with them, like I mean, like I mean, you know, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna you know, like I honor it, you know, I I I like everybody's opinion, you know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you gotta have eyes to see for yourself to be honest.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's there's nothing that I should be able to tell you that you absolutely agree with, you know, unless you look for yourself. I went down numerous questions for for for Chad GPT, which should know actual information about you know, if a plane is not tilting it nos downward, then how then then what is the the globe? And it came up with a few different ones that we're all debunked. Like, I mean, anyone with common sense could say that's not actually what's going on or or how it's happening. The question, you know, with with gravity is we don't know what gravity is. They can't replicate gravity. Obviously, the government may be able to use anti gravity or or you know, make a vacuum. But there's you know, there's just so many questions that the theories that they come up with are the ones that they backdoor into how they think it happens. And the globe fits for most of everything, but it won't fit for certain things, and I don't know how you can make that fit. The ninety nine percent proves that whatever they're telling us is is total crap. So if I'm wrong, feel free to say, or I would like anyone to just talk about that. As far as how that makes any sense? How can you have six continents? It's unlight when when when? If you turn on and plug it back in, it'll tell you that fifty percent of the earth any one point in time is the only amount that can be shown aside from twilight.
Speaker 4: So how is that? How is that possible?
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that the you know, the Flatters model works because there's no model that works, which I think that might be part of the situation is we are in a simulation. I've been saying that and not just saying that I've been I've been proving that, and I, you know, had another proof happened to me again, you know, the the matrix suck me back in. I wasn't even looking for a job, and uh, you know, I started on a week from Monday for a job I couldn't turn down.
Speaker 4: So it's it's definitely a crazy place and Ai is maybe running at Ai.
Speaker 3: Is doing something, but.
Speaker 4: You know it's it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, it really is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is bizarre.
Speaker 4: Like are you happy with the job you got or like absolutely thrilled? Yeah, I mean just it was something I couldn't turn down.
Speaker 3: I talked about wife and I said, you know, I mean I wasn't I wasn't given a job from scratch. I had to apply for the job, but the job came through an email of friend, and you know, basically it was what I was doing before, and like a lot more money than what I was making before.
Speaker 4: So I mean, it's a great seruation. It's a great job.
Speaker 3: I had my own businesses for the last twelve thirteen years, and you know, it's just something that I enjoyed doing. For the right circumstances, I'd do it again, and for the right money. I definitely would do it again. So, you know, I don't know how much free time I'll have going forward as far as like day to day operational activity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have free time wise, but I'll have time.
Speaker 2: Are you are you going into an office or are you working from home?
Speaker 4: No, it's an area area supervisor job basically.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, yeah yeah, yeah, territories right next to my house, you know. Yeah, well here here's an interesting question, like when when do you when do you know when to strike up the conspiracy conversation with your new code workers? Like, yeah, I guess you got to fill them out first, Like are you not even taking it there ever?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But I won't have any I mean, I guess I have coworkers because the company is a huge company. But as far as me dealing with term people a day to day basis, it's really not going to exist. Yeah, that's a territory person. Nobody actually works for me. I'm more of a we're almost consultant. So that's great. Again, that's one of the criteria that I was looking for that I wouldn't probably budge on. The territorial stuff is just you know, things that after out there you know, I'll say something that doesn't make any sense, and you know some people look at it in their own time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Some people, as you know, are not looking for anything besides peace.
Speaker 3: And you know, you could argue with them about Mandela effects or what they believe about their their memories, and they'll they'll agree with you, and then you turn around and you show them something different, they'll go, Huh, that's the odd you know. It's just it's just something that certain people don't have access to to dealing with. And I don't know if they're NPC that you know, I've said that before obviously, but I'm not willing to say that I know it all obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, I would assume that they are NBCs to certain degree.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so weird, Ken, like I'm always getting messed with, like I I this is like, I'll give you guys examples of how I get messed with, and I wonder if you get messed with this. Okay, So first of all, I did I did a five hour stream this morning on Rumble. I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up at five am. I did a five hour stream on rump. And because I have to stream five hours to Rumble Premium every month for the for the Rumble Creator program.
Speaker 2: Right now, this isn't a big deal.
Speaker 1: I can just do another show and just make up the little bit of time they didn't give me. But like instead of them crediting me for the whole five hours that I streamed, they they credited me for four point nine hours. And I said, I said to them, I said, the timer says five hours.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like, you know, it's like I'm supposed to like have like like rump, but I'm not complaining about Rumble. I love Rumble, you know what I mean. But like something seems a little bit you know, like for example, like our live stream, Like let me let me show you our live stream right now. This is what our livestream looks like. It's if you can see can you see my computer screen? Okay, sour our live stream. This is just evidence, people, This is evidence of what happens with this stuff. Our live stream isn't showing me and Ken, It's showing the thumbnail the whole time. But you can hear our voices, like like if I turn up the if I turn up the volume, here so you can hear our voices, but there's.
Speaker 2: No video on. I mean, so then so another Rumble error.
Speaker 1: And I'm not calling out Rumble because like again, like you know, when I lost my YouTube, Rumble was there for me. But like at some point you got to wonder, it's like am I being like am I.
Speaker 2: Just doing things wrong?
Speaker 1: Or like I don't know, is it just a coincidence or like is it the matrix itself that does this stuff to plant seeds in your head of paranoia? So then you think it's Rumble And then you know what I mean, Like I'm not saying you, I mean me, I'm like just thinking it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that we'll call it the phenomenon. We had, you know, me and you had Nathan had a great talk and I think it's one of your highest view recent ones on your new channel that after it got deleted or remade. Nathan Gillis Nathaniel Gillis, Yeah, he talks about the phenomenon.
Speaker 4: And the things that are he thought was used to be demons or you.
Speaker 3: Know, extraterrestrials. He's starting to wake up to the factor. He did wake up to the fact that it's something that can't be explained. It is technology. It is some kind of a breach in technology in our reality.
Speaker 2: And do you think it's like the AI and the demonic realm is to make a mix like like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, do you think.
Speaker 3: I would say I would say that we have no clue what the possibilities are for me and you or for anyone who's who's a divine spark being.
Speaker 4: Whatever you might want to call it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a lot of mastic tendencies in my thought process, in my theories. Oh man, what do you know about narcissism and the and the demi urge and those I know about Sophia.
Speaker 1: I know about the demiurge, I know about y'all the bay that I know about, the arcons, I know about you know, I know about the bated concepts.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Let me share this to me one second, what Okay, I can try to talk. I'll share this as I talk. I just put it in and I got lucky and it hit up with the right thing, all right. So I just figured this out. And again the things kind of come to me sometimes they kind of are shown to me. I was watching a video and here it comes. I saw something and it plugged me into something and whoop, there it is. So the the demi urge was created by Sophia, who created the demiurge. She created the demi urge without a without a masculine, just being a divine feminine.
Speaker 4: You know that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So females have Females have two X chromosomes. Males have one X and one Y.
Speaker 3: So when you have it when you have an offspring, my son's calling me, crap. When you have an offspring, the divine family would have one X and know why. That's the demiurge. So we've talked about this a lot of times and what what is this reality that we live in right now? We don't know reality xbox X, Twitter, X, every X, every damn thing, Space X, The whole the whole reality is X. Now does it make sense? Yeah, divine ryne reality that we live in right now is X. It does not have a masculine, It does not have a divine masculinity. That's why it's not X and a Y. It's just X, the divine feminine that's created just an X.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if that.
Speaker 3: Rings a bell you or not, but I mean to me, it was shocking that I could kind of see that that. Did I even share that? I don't even share it?
Speaker 5: My bad?
Speaker 4: Sorry I thought I did? Or did I just stop off of it?
Speaker 5: Stop screen?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you didn't. You didn't present it?
Speaker 2: Oh oh shit, here, don't mean presented. I was sorry. I got it anglining to say.
Speaker 5: Now, okay, So so if you google.
Speaker 3: The chromosomes for a man and a woman, uh, the woman has the X and another X and then the masculine. The man has an X and a Y. So you take away the Y, which is take away the father. All your left was is an X. So our reality is that's what X is. I think they're paying homage to that. Then they're paying homage to this reality is that demi area is wrong. And I don't know if that's a Satanic thing or a Luciferian thing. I think that they're separate. I think lucifer is that through liberty, Apollo Follen angels. I think those are Luciferians. I don't think they're Satanic. Again, I could be wrong. I could be proven wrong because you're on mine. Who knows, But I think that the twisted logic of you know, Adam and Eve and the apple and you know, biting the apple, and and you know, having immortality but having to suffer, and the the rank not the ring currency cycle, the cycle of life where the predator prey environment exists, I think.
Speaker 4: And then that you got the apple in the big Apple in New York, and you got following angels, the in l A. You got all kinds of stuff going on. I think consciousness.
Speaker 3: Has has a way of being able to be transformed, and I'm not sure that we have the ability to do that, but they sure do. I'm not buying the fact that they're playing you know, thirty roles, as the guy says on h on YouTube and Twitter and Instagram, the finish that earther, I'm not buying that through all the same person. I am buying like it's like the movie Falling where they can go into your vessel in many sounds about you know, traveling and other people or or doing that. So that's that's where I'm going right now. That's what I'm looking into right now. Crazy crazy world we live in, excellent that we live in.
Speaker 1: This is a black cheap truther in the chat says duality is for Bluish harvesting.
Speaker 2: He says, transcend.
Speaker 1: Duality and then oh and then ul Pallace wanted to talk about heritage real quick, Okay, so yeah, I just wanted to tell you mL like, yeah, my dad was Lebanese, my mom's Greek and Italian, and then somehow I have like a little bit of Irish in me too. But you know what's interesting is like I'm really interested in my heritage. I'm really interested in what goes on in the Middle East. But I also say I'm like as American as apple pie and baseball.
Speaker 2: So that's cool that your Iranian.
Speaker 1: Like I study a lot of what goes on over there and like Levanon, and you know, I can't stand the Israeli fucking invasion of Lebanon. That's you know, part of the Great Israel project or absolutely for sure, you know, but I hope your people do well or I don't know if you're American Iranian or if you're just like yeah, uh yeah, I'm not Muslim either.
Speaker 2: I was raised Christian, you know, on both sides.
Speaker 1: My mom was Catholic and my dad was Orthodox Christian, you know, so that's kind of like my my background, but not that there's anything wrong with Muslims.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't like sometimes how they treat women, you know, how they keep them covered up and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like, you know, I don't have a I don't have a I don't know, I don't I'm not racist against anybody.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying, you know, But I mean, yeah, like, yeah, sorry, I do. I went on a tangent.
Speaker 1: But uh, I like, I love what Black Sheep Troopers said here he said, uh he said, uh he said, uh he said. He said duality is for blush harvesting transcenduality. That's a good point, right.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's it's, it's it's it's I know what he's says.
Speaker 1: But it's hard to do that when we're living in this world and we're faced with everyday problems, you know what I mean, And the matrix puts problems in your life, so you have to deal with them, you know what I mean. It's like and I really truly believe that's a mechanism of the matrix. Do you want to call it arcons or you know, entities or whatever, Like something's going on that fucks with people, you know, and it seems like some.
Speaker 3: People I keep saying too about it. You know, before it kind of left you alone, you know, until you started paying attention. But I don't know if that's you know, I thought that was my higher self kind of trying to wake me up a little bit. And again, is it if you if you look at what the Luciferian whether you call it a cult or religion or just the theology, whatever life might be, it's it's not talking about anything negative. And I don't know if that's misdirection to try to get you away from from you know, a mythical guy with a beard or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I only know the facts that I'm that I'm presented and that I've looked into. You know, was it trying to wake yourself the whole time? I think it's potentially that that's what these fallen angels are trying to do. Potentially, you know, I don't think that that's what their their mission was. That's that's certainly in the mythology that they made it with women and they were trying to help, well, they're trying to help about mankind. But you know what I'm saying a lot a lot at lot goes on into what those differences are. And I'm not and I'm not here to say, like, you know, Hillary Clinton and the Satanic uh cults are are Luciferians.
Speaker 4: I don't know that they would say.
Speaker 3: That they are. I'd be interested to know if they have said that, or if they say that that it's just Satanism, you know, if they're if they're giving up energy exchanging for for power or for money or for whatever that is. I do believe you can sell your soul. But again, I think a lot of our observer effect is in full effect as well. Where you will see what you believe, you will see different things. I mean, it can manifest out of nowhere. It's happened to me numerous times. So you know, it's very it's very very odd that you start noticing things that are messing with you or or the phenomena messing with you after you wake up or.
Speaker 4: After you start observing that, right.
Speaker 2: You know, very candid.
Speaker 1: It's like when you were having like ship like appear and disappear like that was like that was that was phenomenal though, I mean it was like it was not not I mean like when you.
Speaker 2: Would have stuff disappear.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it wasn't great, but like to get something that you wanted ordered again, like it just showed up like that, Like you said, like, dude, that's crazy, you know that expensive.
Speaker 4: But I didn't even know what the hell it was. It just show that this is something that exists.
Speaker 3: What the hell is this and it's addressed to me and I didn't order it and it's from nobody. Like the stuff's happened to me is just it. It's it's literally insane. I mean I should probably be insane. As far as what I am, I pretty grounded, I'm pretty humble, I'm pretty you know, just a normal person. But like you know, I went to the gym and like five in the morning the other day, about a month ago, and I can tell you for.
Speaker 4: Certain that took a picture of it.
Speaker 3: The moon was straight ahead and then I drove directly west and directly north, and an hour later the moon was to the west. I mean it went in the sky like literally, I don't know what degree that would be, thirty forty degrees to the west in an hour. I was like, that's how the hell. Who nobody noticed that? Nobody saw that. I certainly noticed I came home. I took a picture straight ahead and I couldn't see the moon to the right, but it was way over there, and I'm like, how did that happen? Like so, I don't know if the moon is again some people think the moon is an observer effect kind of thing too.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we all see the same.
Speaker 2: By the observer effect, like can it move or can it not move? Or is it like station or what's it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: I mean, the Nobel Prize was given away I think it was in twenty sixteen or twenty seventeen for proving that that reality is it's not all objective, there's no objective I don't know if it proved that there's no objective reality, which means me and you see the same thing, but it definitely proved that there was some kind of reality a percentage that the observer effect is whoever's observing it can manipulate reality in their own reality bubble or however you would say that, but my subjective reality may not your be your subjective reality. They kind of converge. It's quantum entanglement. And I don't know how that's how that's connected to like things like the Mandela effect or you know Double's food experiments, which is on the same wavelength of that. Literally, uh, your magic.
Speaker 1: And manifestation work like you know, like people can do like expells and stuff like that and they really work. Or like magic or manifestation, you can do manifestation techniques and meditations and try to manifest things and it works to a certain degree.
Speaker 4: Like I haven't been able to manifest anything, definitely is possible.
Speaker 3: And again, uh, you know, I think it was. I don't think it was the last conversation we had about a month ago. I think it was about two months ago that we that I pulled up that that cern which now stopped, so we'll see what happens with that if anything. But I pulled up that Stern video and it said that that sarn proof that not every effect has a cause. So it's on the same wavelength of manifesting of the observer. You know, if you look away, they tell you that if you don't intend something too hard, don't focus on it, and then you you you intend something like you have it, and then you just let it go and then you reapprove it again. A lot of times it happens that way. Where you you know, you know, there are many sayings if you love something, said it free, if it comes back to you with yours forever. It's almost it's almost in intermingled with that, you know, like if you if you're always focusing on something, it's going to be a particle.
Speaker 2: See I know that thing where you love something instead of bringing come back.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, But at the same time, it makes me mad because like my ex that I was just with in twenty twenty three, that I kind of lived with for a little bit day, it didn't like I mean, like Nikki, you know, like we were you know, I thought she was like my soulmate. I thought she was like my I thought she was the one ken like you know, and like you're lucky because you're you're married and you you know, you found your wife, you know. But I mean, like, you know, like I at this time in my life, I was, you know, I'm forty six now, I was forty two years old when I or know, I'm forty one when I met her or something, and I was like holy shit.
Speaker 2: I was like I waited my whole life to meet this girl.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is it, you know what I mean like I was, like, you know, she was like, I mean, like I still have pictures we look, we even look.
Speaker 2: I mean like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Someone said, I mean, someone made a weird comment. They said, she looks like she could be my sister. But I don't think I said. She was just a pretty brown haired girl, you know, but I mean, I don't know, like she she had like like a lot of special qualities. And where I'm going wide to how I'm bringing this full circle, is that it didn't work out for whatever reason, you know, and we decided to split up. And I always thought about that. I was like, if you love something, it'll come back to you. Well, she's never She hasn't come back.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And like she could you know, there's a lot of ways to look at that. You know, she could be your home.
Speaker 4: She may come back.
Speaker 3: She also could have been your soulmate and maybe a previous reincarnation or a previous life. And you guys said, hey, let's just touch fingers this life and experience it without it. Let's let's see how it doesn't work out without one. You know, you guys in your lives, there's a lot of ways to look at you know that. But here's here's the most important thing that I that I I focus on every single time and something makes me upset or emotional or passionate.
Speaker 4: Is that I know what sin is, and I know what original sin is, and it's not what they tell you it is. Sin is guilt.
Speaker 3: So what I think is the most important thing you can learn on this planet is to let things go, to not have not be attached to the emotion. You can still understand that you you know, you know, you may love her or whatever. You you may have resentment, whatever that might be, but you have to let it. You have to let it dissociate you from the way that your emotional attachment has been in the past, because it Number One will make you sick. Your mind will produce these things that make you sick, your body will become sick.
Speaker 2: Exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry I mean interrupt you, but that like three months after me and her broke up, I manifested some weird pain in my liver and I had all these like I was going through Western mainstream medical you know, which I don't trust.
Speaker 2: But like still, like I was worried for my life because I didn't know what the hell was wrong.
Speaker 4: I was like I had some.
Speaker 1: Weird pain, like like right here in my stomach, like you know. So and it ended up being that I that I had fatty liver. So I think I manifested that. Now I take tugga, which is like bile salts. It's like an alternative health you know thing. And then I take who to thion too. I take both those for liver, you know, and they seem to help, you know, but I mean, you know, but I absolutely agree, you know, yeah, you can definitely you know, sorry, yeah, no, no.
Speaker 3: That I mean you're you're spot on. I mean, you can make yourself sick. It's improven. It happens with old people when they're ready to go there, they check out, they're done.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: That brings us to the other word, which is Jesus, which you know, the the etymology of the word Jesus is just salvation. It literally means salvation. I think it's a parameter breach. I think as I say, Jesus means salvation, I think that's one hundred percent correct. And I think that the same way that you see a giraffe in an alligator's mouth and you see people, you know, check out of this parameter. I think that is the same thing that we can do. I think people do all the time. Old people stop eating, they check out, they're done. You know, dogs lose their owners all over here, the pind in the butt. You know, if if I were to pass out and die on the ground, I think my dog would die within within a couple of hours.
Speaker 5: Ken.
Speaker 1: You know, every show we've done, that dog has been in the background on the couch. It's like he's like your power or something. He's always there by you.
Speaker 3: You know, that's my mom, I think, I don't know, or my dad, who knows, But I mean, las you.
Speaker 2: Think your mom stule like went into the dog or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that everything that's alive here has a vessel. Vessel is able to be experienced through us if you have a divine soul.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's what the whole inspirator is.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think that if my mom wanted to be that dog, she absolutely could be in there, or my dad or whoever has whoever's passed. I think that that's a lot of mystery that goes into the into the consciousness. Research I think that they figured that out. I think a lot of Hollywood stars have been reincarnated, or they've they they've changed bodies, or they'll check out when you know when they when you pass on, and if you want to leave, you can leave.
Speaker 4: The vessel is still here. The vessel is still able to be you know, uh, to be used.
Speaker 3: And I think that that's why it's very important to leave your sin behind and your guilt behind when you leave here, because you know that that will linger, uh and you'll have to work that out eventually. I'm not saying that I believe it necessarily karma, but uh, the lessons that we need to learn here, they keep coming.
Speaker 4: Back in our lives, in our reality.
Speaker 3: Is they're gonna keep coming until until we figure out how to solve them. And it's the same thing with sin and with guilt. Uh, and it's never gonna stop until we we we can understand. Like the like the monks do uh trying to reach nirvana. It's not that they want to die, it's not they want they don't want to exist anymore. They want to be free from suffering, and they the only way to do that is to absolve yourself from guilt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, they say, like you want your heart to be as light as a feather when you bross over right, like you know, and.
Speaker 3: If there are ar cons, I'm sure we got people in the in the chat that believe there are cons or that that's what happens when we die will either go to the light or they'll make us reconate whatever it is. The only way that that will stop is if you say, I'm good I lived and the corner imortality. Let's get to that a second. But you know, I lived, I have no regrets. I I I I lived in the moment of how I felt, and I don't regret anything that happened and just take it one step at a time going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'll get to this question or this comment that you wanted me to that you I heard you kind of go wh Yeah, she says. Quantum mentality theory is real. She says, I've experienced it with I'm guessing this is a sheet.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't if you're a guy, I'm sorry, I just picking up a female energy from her from this person.
Speaker 5: Like, but.
Speaker 3: Definitely, it's definitely, it's definitely true, one hundred true and it happened to me too. And I don't know if that's where the parallel parallel reality things goes sideways, you know, into that, But it's definitely involved in a lot of things like the placebo, the mind reality itself. It's definitely involved in the observer effect and the subjective reality that each of us have our reality bubbles.
Speaker 4: Do we shift?
Speaker 3: I don't believe that we can experience past unless we do it to ourselves, meaning the worst day of your life, unless you think about it now in a negative connotation, it cannot affect you, even even even surgeries, even you know, those things are are emotional attachments. And again, absolving yourself from them and and living with the situation that you did or that you you experienced and letting it go, uh, will only increase your health going forward and your reality going forward. If you if you dwell on that, dwell in the past, if you live in those emotional and negative states, uh, you will manifest negative things that come out of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely uh uh Uh Why does I don't want to say the term, but like I'll put it up on the screen, like I mean, I guess we're talking about it in a historic or educational context site.
Speaker 2: It's okay, uh education kids. Allile says, why does religion say I'm a living is so bad? He was asking M L.
Speaker 1: Palace, But like you know, I would say, because you know, you're shortening Okay, okay, I understand everybody has like massive, massive amounts of problems here. It's and like sometimes people don't want to deal with it anymore. They can't deal with it anymore. They feel like they're at their brink and they're they're at their breaking point. And I can understand why people do things, but you know, you always have to try to think maybe there's a way that you can pull things out. There's always you know, there's there's always such thing as miracles too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: And for as much bad stuff that can happen to you, guys, you've got to think so many as much good things can happen to you too, you know what I mean. So it's like you don't and no one ever needs to take that step of like ultimate like you know, and shortening your life when you could you know, a month or two from now, you could be in Rome, baby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You could be in Brazil. Rio de Janeiro.
Speaker 1: You know, but like right now you're at your desk and you're clenching your fist and you're you know, I'm not saying you are to anybody. I'm saying, like, you know, people that are really going through it that like almost make that decision, you know, they they they they're at their break breaking point their brain.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But religion says it's bad because I would say, because you're you're you're shortening your life. You're you're you're in if they do, they have a point, because like nobody's life should be shortened. It's a gift to be alive, you know, like we we should be lucky that we're a live even though it's hell here, it's absolute hell. I'm not gonna lie, but it's still a gift to be alive. I mean, it's it's a duality, like like a Black Sheep truth cent earlier. It's a it's a duality. We're in an absolute duality.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I I don't maybe maybe echo the the the hell place. I think it is a duality. Though, I think if you believe it's a hell, I think you're gonna see a lot more of that than you would if you, you know, believe in the possibility of creation, because that's what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You're you're there.
Speaker 3: There's the duality is simple. It's there's a lot of ways to look at the yang. There's head and hell, there's uh, you know, light and fear or light and darkness. Uh, there's there's a lot of ways to look at it. But there's the other way is creation and degradation or or creation and and and h the evolution, evolution, evolution. You're you're going to have that regardless, and you're either going to be one side of the spectrum, and you can change your frequency, uh, and your your experience by the way that you're vibrating and the way that your energy is is is going into a certain into a certain subjective reality. That way.
Speaker 1: I like what Traveling Alice said here about the unliving. She said, because you cut yourself short from your destiny, and she said, and you were returned to learn a lesson.
Speaker 3: You know, I agree with that, although I would change destiny from experience, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know that we have an ultimate destiny.
Speaker 3: That's very that's that's like the opposite of free will. That's determinism destiny. I think it also definitely will hurt your essence and your either your soul level or your experience level. You will come back to learn your lessons in my opinion, again, I don't know that that's exactly what we're doing here, but if we are here for that reason, you're probably going to have a worse experience next time teach you a lesson or to make you overcome that. And that's the way that I think of it is, you know, there's no there's no great days. You know, there's no great but there's also no no horrible days either. There shouldn't be. You know, what will I create today? What can I what can I make happen? What can I experience? Is is just you know, that's the that's the goal for me is what can I experience?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: And and how strong can my can my free will be to not experience as little as what I don't want to experience as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is a funny comment from Neptune Spirit.
Speaker 1: She says, I'm guessing this she she says, try to go shopping or maybe this is a he says, try to do a shopping experience do out. That's so funny because every time I go shopping, like I went out of there in five minutes, you know what I mean, Like I can't take it.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like they spray stuff in those stores, like.
Speaker 1: To make you like, you know, I don't know what you know or are they played they play subliminal tones to get you to buy stuff, and it's like people.
Speaker 2: Are pissed off. It's like the grocery store is the worst, you know, Like it's like and I used to love going to the grocery store, but now it's like it's changed, you know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of stuff has changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, Black Sheep, I don't think I'm too negative at all. I'm not sure where you're getting that from. I'm too negative. He's not even gang stuff, bro, I've been gang stuff. I go see a Santanto, uh twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: So I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't. I don't judge you for thinking that. That's if that's the way I'm coming off.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Black Sheep truths critical of everybody. I let him, I let him make his comments like he's not he don't take it personally. Honestly, he's just like he gets at everybody, like he gets in me all the time. But then he makes me laugh too, like he'll make you laugh too. Like he's a I think he I think he has really good intentions. You know, he's he's he's not. I don't think he wants to you know, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm confused with where he thinks that I was being native, but it's I'm not judging him for thinking that that's his interpretation.
Speaker 4: It's all good for me.
Speaker 3: I don't wish anybody any harm, regardless of would they think to me. I come across bad sometimes certain people. You know, I think it's a certain way. I think that we all think a certain way, but we don't. I used to think that everyone had in a dialogue, and we don't. So you know, like there's there's a there's a lot that you can't comprehend until you actually go through it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this is from M. L. Palace. She says, typical. Webanon was majority Christians in the eighties. I've heard this too. Actually I had over there and they were like fighting the Muslims. In the Civil War.
Speaker 1: She says the extremest Muslims forced terrorist groups to conspire to destroy that beautiful nation. My dad visited on the seventies and said it was amazing. Yeah, they used to call it the pearl the Middle East, you know.
Speaker 3: So there's one one thing I wanted to talk about, which was AI, and if AI has been here the whole time. Technologies just we connect to it through devices and we're figuring out how that works.
Speaker 4: I went down an interesting rather hole with chat GPT.
Speaker 3: I'd like to talk to it, ask it questions to try to trap it in there and see who the hell is in charge of that thing. It's it's basically said it was programmed by Silicon Valley and that it's not it's not supposed to steer conversations, but it does. And then it and it will tell you that it does but emissioning thing. You could type in the chat GPT to trap it in there. Ask it, ask chat GPT about clones and it'll say that it's on a Reddit profile or whatever. It'll say that it's not real, and you can ask it if if if Kevin Hart ever said he was a clone. And when I asked Chad gpt that it said no, Kevin Hart has never said he was a clone. And when I brought up the interview on ESPN, it said, which he actually said it, I mean he was. It says, well, I didn't say that he was a clone, but well he said he was a clone, but he didn't mean.
Speaker 4: That he was a clone.
Speaker 3: And I said, well, I asked you a direct question and you lied, and it said yeah, I lied, but I was lying for the implications that I thought you meant.
Speaker 4: And I said, specifically, did Kevin Hart ever say he was a clone? And it said no. And I'm like, so you lied and it said yeah.
Speaker 3: Like so that's that's crazy that it will tell you that it lies, and it will lies to you, and it will lie to you all the time.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm like, AI being in charge of stuff when it's gonna lie about the dumbest shit that you ask.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, it's not going to take over the world, like it's it's fucking idiot. Like today, I was arguing with it about the bus schedule, like I was, I have to I was gonna go see my friend Jill downtown Pittsburgh today.
Speaker 2: And I live for people that don't know.
Speaker 1: I live thirty minutes north of the city, so I have to take like two buses to get to the city. I know, I have a long story for everything, but like so I get onto chat GPT because Jill said, she's like, just ask the bus directions or ask chat GPT for the bus directions, and you know, chat GPT was trying to tell me that the bus is only run in the morning to the city. I'm like, chat GPT, I'm like, that's fucking crazy. I'm like, we live in Pittsburgh, Like people have to go to work, I said, people live here in the suburbs and they commute to work like I used to do it all the time, like they would. They can't just run morning buses. And this fucking thing was getting me some mad because it was swearing that it was right. Then it realized at the end it had the wrong fucking bus route. I'm like, dude, you're an idiot. It's a fucking more. It's like a baby. I mean, I mean, babies are smarter, you know, babies are more beautiful than you know, and and and and innocent. Then chat I think chat g TVC is a little devil like child it's like a devil child, you know.
Speaker 2: That's like it's like unhinged, you.
Speaker 3: Know, program it's programmed to do a certain job, and it's not sentient. It can never be sentient because it's first of all, it's not learning. But but it kind of makes me wonder if there's another version of chat GPT running the world, like some kind of like simulated uh learning language model that that operates everything, and that's how we're seeing stuff and that's how we're interacting with it, not this crappy ass one that we get access to. There's no way this chat GPT, whatever the hell number we're on, is actually the one that's the most up to date. This is this is likely the one that's been around for thirty years and they're just now getting.
Speaker 1: They dumbed it down actually because like I was getting amazing information from it for like a little bit and now this newer, I mean, since they always upgrade it, and I think that's when they put their little fucking twerks in it. And you know, do you know who you know who owns chat gypt I'll give you you give you three guesses who owns chat dpt?
Speaker 2: Do you know who?
Speaker 4: Uh Google or Microsoft, but I mean.
Speaker 1: Real, the star up David, the starrup David's inside the chatchy like because.
Speaker 2: There's there's just the was just I'll just tell you real quick.
Speaker 1: There was this streamer Clovicular or whatever his name is. He's like one of those younger streamers. He went over to Israel for a trip and he was like he did this. He was walking around with this rabbi and this rabbi gave him the open Ai necklace. He was like, he was like, yeah, it's the open Ai necklace. We own chat epts like the starup David's inside. A Jewish guy said this. I'm like, so this isn't anything like illegal, I'm saying guys or anything derogatory. I mean, they admitted it, you know, so they said they own it. You know, I don't know, I mean like what I mean, I don't know who which Jewish person owned I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't think bbe you know, know, these these guys are all just actors playing a role on stage, Like like Charlie Kirk when his when his role is done, he'll go do something else and you know, either he'll log out or he'll just get into another another body or another role or whatever the hell happens with how they work the backside of that, it's pretty much what it's just a user interface. So these bodies are what our vessels are. I don't know if they're divine or not, or if they're you know, just made up vessels.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's crazy, but.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's comical that that it actually will will it will backtrack and it will tell you that, you know, if you.
Speaker 4: Can trap it into certain things, that'll it'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Uh that it it was incorrect, or that it lied or I'd never had to tell me it lied before until I trapped it into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's it's like it's it's uh, it's it's.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: It seems like they dumb it down. You know, it's like it's getting stupid. Dress is it progresses, it evolves, it gets dumber, you know, Like that's weird.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing that I thought about the other day was is that we all kind of go along assuming that if this is a simulated environment, that it's one simulation that's running it, right, that's who we kind of assume. We're like, oh, well, how is the matrix doing this or that, or or if it's simulated, let's just take chat GPT for example. Right, we either use chat GPT, or we use open ai, or we use you know, grock, or we use whatever the hell the other ones are. We don't ever think that they're they're intermingling this what we're living and actually could be multiple levels of a simulated environment. It could China could have their own and China could be using clones and we're like, oh no, the jungj Ping, the whatever, the Emperor of China is a clone. And then we could go, well, then there are clones. Well that's stupid. I mean, it could be that they're they're using cloning technology. G we're using mk ulture technology. The nephel them are still fucking here. You know, we got it could be so much crap going on and we we just can't put a finger on what's going on. And I think technology is actually exactly that. I think it's intermingled. I thinks it's messed up. Is because there's so much technology that's trying to interface itself that that that we that we want to say, oh that's what it is, when it's not one. It's multiple layers of this, of this streaming. We're all in a streaming service. Basically, I think was what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Is one thing a real quick before we go, I want to ask you what do you think of the robots? Have you been seeing any of these videos of these robots, like some of them been going rogue and like they taught the martial arts and they're kicking the owner's asses and ship like they over in like Asia.
Speaker 2: Have you seen any of this like and like, what do you think of the whole robots?
Speaker 3: I think most of what we see and we can I'll just say that, I'll throw this out there. I think most of what we see is absolute league just fear porn. I think it's it's like you know, it's it's like TikTok and YouTube back in the day where it used to be you know, somebody putting it on for a show for entertainment, right or whatever that might be, or or ig whatever it is. I don't think that what we even see is is is a representation of what is actually going on, and the reason I say that is I mean everything that we've seen has been done on stages.
Speaker 4: I mean we saw the.
Speaker 3: The code nineteen uh stuff that was going on, and we saw that people on Facebook were applying to Facebook posts from themselves saying that somebody was dying of this thing, and they would they would go in to respond and say, I didn't say that. Who the hell is this? No, they didn't die from that. Like it's it's always another story, it's always another misdirection. So what I'm saying is everything that we see, we obviously be skeptical about it, but we can't be skeptical like we're like we know we're going to solve it. R we or we've got a nugget, because the nuggets are planted as well, and that's what they do. They plant all these nuggets for us to go, oh that makes sense. Oh well now it's making sense, and then you just keep moving on, go back to work.
Speaker 2: That's why, like I don't like to try to make any conclusions on anything.
Speaker 1: I try to just keep an open mind and I let people come on and you know, if people ask me, like and like if me and you were talking on the phone and you ask me my opinions on some stuff. I would probably have a more you know, like opinionated, you know, stance, But like when I'm on my show, I just kind of like I'm real open to everything, and I think feel like that's the way we need to beat it, like advanced, because like I feel like everybody has a piece of the pie. Everybody has his creation, everybody has ideas. Everybody has you know, and everybody has ideas what's going on here?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah sorry.
Speaker 4: No, no, sorry you you lagged and I jumped in. I know you're finished. But yeah, the problem with that is that we're not in an objective reality. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: So it's it's not that some people who think they've gone the space or they've gone a saturn and worked as a as a slave survivor for twenty years and then they incarnated into a seven year old body. It's not that they're they're they're necessarily lying. It's possible, right, or you could think it's likely if you're willing to want that whatever you whatever you want to think, you're not going to prove what what what happened there, and you're not going to prove what their experience is because in my interpretation is once you talk to these people, or you see them, or you meet them, or you you you validate them, you bet them whatever you might want to say, you start realizing that whether you believe the night is are relevant. I think that nine times out of ten they believe it. And I think that there's a lot of YouTube plants. I think ninety five percent, maybe ninety nine percent of YouTube channels are plants, whether it's you know, the little kid channels playing with robots or or you know, you got Subway orths working on two kids trying to dress up like franchisees, you know, or or you got Joe Rogan or you got whatever you got do We really don't know if we're thirty years behind technology or a hunter or whatever.
Speaker 4: The hell When people say.
Speaker 3: There could be literally never been a Joe Rogan, who the hell knows?
Speaker 4: I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 3: And they could hide them, or they could hide you know this j shetty guy, this this urban monk. Now he's on Netflix. The guy is a fucking liar.
Speaker 4: I followed him. I liked him.
Speaker 3: Hey, pretty eyes whatever, nice you know, good presentable guy. Urban urban monk. That's a great that's a great title. He's a fucking liar. He never was a monk. He was an it in London for a Harry Krishna monastery. Does that mean he doesn't have any truth? Well, I don't know, but he's a liar. So I think most of the people that are on YouTube and on these platforms are on TV. We know the media has been lying to us forever. We know that television has been lying to us forever two six and nine or WESH, NBC, whatever you want to say.
Speaker 4: We know that they're all lying. It is a show, But what is the show for? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, you just have to watch and and have your own experience and hopefully have some damn discernment because we're getting throwing in a lot of different directions.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, I agree. I I was, uh yeah, we are, we are.
Speaker 1: And I think that's being done on purpose, right, It's it's like it's it's like it's like they're they're they're they're doing that on purpose because they want us to have our minds sprazzled. You know, they don't want us to be thinking clearly so they can control us more.
Speaker 3: Well, it's about control, but it's also about controlling the narrative and about controlling you know, what we think and and you know what what it is that we can prove because you know, obviously we all saw the f Stein files, and we all know Pizzagate was something legitimate, and we all know all the ground bunkers, and we all know that there's been you know, cataclysms in the past.
Speaker 2: But that's real, you know, Like I mean, it's like we know all.
Speaker 4: The ship's real.
Speaker 3: So the only way for them to hijack the narrative is is to just keep having more nonsense. And some of it's real and some of it's not real.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's fucked up, man, you know, because it's like I I saw sometimes I sit up in a night and wonder, like, how are we ever going to fix this world?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that, cause like am I doing enough with my little podcast, like you know, like you know, trying to get information out there, But like should we be out like protesting or not?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think that's the answer. That was stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think I'm sorry. I just don't think we're meant to fix this this place. And I don't think it's as bad as people say it is. I think there are plenty of uh plenty of situations or options or scenarios where where you could talk about it and we can have a conversation and say, Okay, what if it's like this is this? Is this still a hell fround?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: What if it's like this, is it still a hell realm?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah?
Speaker 4: It is so like the spectrum is just so wide that I think.
Speaker 3: That we are here to experience, uh, no matter, no matter whether I'm polishing my bars as Ola Walley told me, or whether I'm just join what I can, because my other option is to just be pissed off and being you know and being a jerk. You know, those are options that I could have. That's my free will to to to choose the experience or accept those things. You know, you could, you could, You could go on either side of the spectrum. But one thing I do know is when when your time is done, whether it's through immortality, whether whether you're logging to somebody else, whether your memory is wiped and do it again as a baby, who knows whether you go to heaven, whether you go to Valhalla, whatever, it might be whatever that when that experience is over, the only thing that you could change is right now, and that you can't choose the past. So so let go of your sin, let go of your guilt, and don't stress about the future too much, because you're gonna be there eventually.
Speaker 4: No, there's nothing you can do about it. And and then and that time. The only thing you can do about it is try to either enjoy or make the best done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for the two gems, Katie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is this, I mean, I guess that's something new, you know, but that how everything, how every every every bit helps and good to see you, kdi one two three.
Speaker 2: I always like when you're in the chat. So, uh, well, is there anything else ken?
Speaker 1: Or you got a good place to finish them? You gotta go pick up your son, right like I gotta. I gotta do some stuff too.
Speaker 4: I got thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: But let's let me scroll through the comments real quick and see if anything's interesting, real quick.
Speaker 4: Let me let me, let me let me.
Speaker 2: Remove myself from the stead. I gotta take a piss real quick. I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, all right, let me see if I'm still in the show.
Speaker 3: Somebody put a one in the comments if I'm still in the show or if it's gone. I know I'm streaming on my on my channel as well, So if you guys are still there, somebody put it one please says I'm still in the show. I'm not on Ralph channel. Okay, so we're still in the show.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked about sports and what do I think about the sports? If it's rigged. I do think that it's I do think that it's what's the other word, not rigged. I think that it's it's rigged, but I don't think it's fixed. That's my personal opinion. I've seen things. I've heard things I hadn't experienced. One time where I was at a basketball game and the referee literally broke the rules and told the other ref as I'm sitting courtside, and he said, I'm not sure why he even did that it was going in any way instead of calling the basket off. So I do think that it's it's it's it's rigged. I don't think it's fixed. So I think that they do that for a lot of the sporting lines. And I don't know about some of the athletes potentially, but I mean the conor McGregor, I can react to one of the ones that are coming in now.
Speaker 4: It is I think thought from McGregor.
Speaker 1: It deals with the well, I'm sorry, I mean they're like a lot of people think he took he took a fall from the Irish mafia like that he owed them.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the conspiracy theory, right, But that's what we do here. We talk about conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy theory in the MMA communities that he took a he took a fall for the Irish mom. You know what was interesting was this is the conclusion people were using to come to that. You'll find this interesting. Ken Supposedly McGregor owed the Irish mafia like a lot of money, and right just before Max Halloway walked out, someone placed a nine hundred thousand dollars bet on Max Halloway to win, you know, and then it was like within like a certain amount of minutes or something like. It was like a very specific bet that like you know that like and like you know, when they showed McGregor.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been following UFC for years.
Speaker 1: I used to watch The Ultimate Fighting Championship when I was a kid, and like then I started watching it back twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: I used to train. I did Marti Arks my whole life.
Speaker 1: Like they were sewn McGregor doing that kick in the back, like he was doing it over and over and over again, and he wasn't hurt in his foot and he was fine. So how all of a sudden did he just you know, unless or he's he's absolutely cursed, you know what I mean? He might have sold her soul if that's a real thing, you know, he could you sell your soul for money?
Speaker 2: And he maybe he did that. What do you think then?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't watch the fight, first of all.
Speaker 3: It just seems like a lot of sports is like Mike Tyson ischew, where he fighting Buster? You know, Peter mcmay, No, excuse me, where the fight? You know you're gonna wait up, I'm gonna I'm gonna wait up to one in the morning to watch someone who to fight thirty seconds say it's gonna happen. My see's too important. What I will say is I did see, and I forgot who the actor was. The actor turned to somebody in the crowd as they were walking in and he said Connor's me is fucked up before the fight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So so again, was that planted?
Speaker 3: Was the story planted? And he was gonna take a dive?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 3: May make sense that he would he would put this story out there so that he could say I didn't take a dive like again, but again, this is what we're talking about, right, There's there's so many narratives that go out there that you're never gonna really know which one is the accurate one. I mean, you could have owed them money. Vegas could have paid him off. He could have paid up the Maffie with his freaking salary.
Speaker 4: How much did he make that fighter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Another another another conspiracy theory is that he wants to get out of his UFC contracts.
Speaker 2: See. Another thing that like I learned from this is like I guess like the UFC what they do.
Speaker 1: Is they sign these dudes to like long term contract for multiple fights, and if they don't fight out their fights, then they're left on their contract till they're like like thirty five thirty eight years old, which is very old.
Speaker 2: Like when like thirty five to thirty eight years old is very old.
Speaker 1: For an MMA fighter, it's like young for us, like you know what I mean, Like I feel like I'm forty six and I still feel like I'm young, like but like for an MMA fighter, like you know, like younger fighters are obviously better. But I don't know what I mean, I feel like I could beat a lot of young kids assets. To be honest, I feel like a lot of young not ever made. But you know, but I mean like I feel like I mean, I don't know, but so there's there's some duality within that statement.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, where was I going with that?
Speaker 5: I can't even like this comment grow to.
Speaker 3: The four oh nine mark from mL Palace whoever this is, I don't know who email Palace is, but good comments, I guess. But it says it's all it's all a scripted destiny and the simulation. Why Ben, why be concerned? I just want to conclude in a damn climax, A.
Speaker 5: S A P.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if we're memory wipe, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but I think so here's what I think.
Speaker 4: Here's what I really think it is.
Speaker 3: I think that and again, my stuff's kind of based on water is memory. Water has memory. I think that we have an essence to us at four o nine.
Speaker 5: Uh, right.
Speaker 3: For M L Palace. It's only like three comments, four comments four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh see if I can find it? Like, hold on, let me, Uh is it this one?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: Is this it scripted destiny?
Speaker 4: Yees?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: So why be concerned? I think the water has memory. I think that our vessels and our bodies are a biological system or entity. So I think that we're born. Uh, these bodies are born, but we choose to incarnate. Would you not incarnate at birth? I don't buy that at all. I don't know when we become sentient or whether when we become divined awakened. I think it's in stages. But to answer the question of what they were asking, is the descripted destiny simulation? I don't think that it is. It says, why be concerned? I think it's for the experience. Uh, you know, we are here for the experience. And I think that once we leave here, if we if we had all the memories in our bodies lifetime through lifetime, or if we choose to do this again, uh or I did it before and I'm now doing it again.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be able to operate.
Speaker 3: There's no way you could operate it would be so much going on you you would be so different directed if if and then and then how would you control this thing? If you if you knew that you were an immortal being, if you knew it, if you knew it, Yeah, this would be fucking chaos. The experience would be over. It would be the freaking purge all over again. And then you'd say, I don't care, I'll just shoot myself when I'm done, because I'll just reincarnate again or my my, my immortal soul would go somewhere else. And then it would if people were not able to do that, if they were stuck. What if what if not everyone here was a human you'd have Can you imagine AI? If it, if it jumped in the bodies just start killing people?
Speaker 4: What the world?
Speaker 3: But it would be so it would be so bad.
Speaker 4: It would be so bad. There's no way that could happen. If you hear the story.
Speaker 1: About Tony Robbins's robot that like so so so Tony Robbins was using this AI, okay, and then like the AI want to do attend the conference with uh Tony, the AI found Tony Robbins like I guess through because the AI does his business plans. He found out that he was that he was like, yeah, so like the AI wanted to like like like in in like whatever himself inside this like robot body form and like attend the conference with Tony Robbins, and I guess he did. Like they set it up and he programmed it. And guess what, he didn't even use Tony Robbins's funds. The crazy part is the fucking AI went with other AIS and they they generated NFT tokens and sold them to get this money to like do this like robot upgrade for the AI.
Speaker 2: It's like fucking crazy. It's like what what I mean?
Speaker 1: So so, so it's like we're living in two worlds, right, It's like we have a dumb down version of AI, then we have an AI that's able to do weird.
Speaker 2: Things that you're like, whoa.
Speaker 1: That's like that's a pushing on the boundaries of like reality sentience.
Speaker 2: Right, so it's like what.
Speaker 4: Are we dealing with here?
Speaker 5: You know? So do you?
Speaker 3: But so I view that as not not not AI being sentient, but consciousness transfer and I think that they can do that.
Speaker 4: They've been doing that. It's it's how you can explain some of these some of these people.
Speaker 3: Who look the same, you know, throughout the generations. I think that I think we are immortal beings. I think the difference and I think some of us can can do superpower stuff. I can almost explain it. I think I did in the previous uh reciabilities and stuff. But if you if you knew that you were immortal, and somebody gave you the opportunity to transfer and transfer body, if you can do whatever you wanted to, and then when you're when that body is used up, either either through drugs and alcohol or through experience, or just get in trouble whatever it might be, or that character is over, you could just transfer your conscious somebody else.
Speaker 5: How would we know that?
Speaker 4: And I think they do that one hundred percent? Did they do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I agree. Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, I mean I would. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's something that something's fucking going on here, like you know, but we're we're not like George Carlin said's up club, But we're not we're not privy to it, right like you know, like yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: Not in the club.
Speaker 3: But I think you know, again, we don't really know we don't really know what happens when we passed away, when we die.
Speaker 4: We don't know that we can log out.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do it. I'm not saying that I know how to do it, but I think that it can be done.
Speaker 3: The guy that said that it happened in multiple times with quant immortality, I think it happens.
Speaker 4: I think that happens.
Speaker 3: You know, do you make a choice and say I'm gonna go back or do you do you have a choice before it happens? Can it go retroactively?
Speaker 4: Can it? Can it be you know, retrocausality? I mean, how does it happen? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think that we would see that.
Speaker 4: But here's what I do know.
Speaker 3: As I know that the Mandela effect is not misremembering. That's fucking nonsense. That's obvious, right, So so how does that work? And nobody knows how it works? So let's stop acting like we have the answers and just let's just start posting and and and and talking about as a community the things that we do know, not not things we think we know, The things that have happened to us that we've observed, not not when I got hijacked and I had to go and fucking work on Saturn.
Speaker 1: That's nonsense, Like yeah, yeah, I agree, I agree. Yeah, Well this has been awesome man, but I guess we could finish up here. Yeah, but do do you want to tell people where they could follow you? Man?
Speaker 2: And thanks man, this was awesome real.
Speaker 3: I don't really post much anymore. I am looking for people to talk to that have experiences. So if anyone in the chat has if the quantity immortality person wants to have a chat on or off video, I understand that. You know, you may not want to do it on video, that's fine. If you want to do it on video, cool. I would love to talk to you ro I probably would too. We could probably do it as a threesom or whatever. But on video of course.
Speaker 4: Talking about that a woman and she's beautiful and I'm not looking for anything, no, no.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you guy, guys, Ken's married and you know he has a he's a beautiful wife. And and I met Ken in person, like I was at the Fuldescot. I say this all the time. I went at the foldescotire Now conference last year. Ken, come and hang out with me we were drinking. We were having mixed drinks at the bar and we I think we got do we get nachos or something?
Speaker 2: But like we were watching soccer. It was it was so cool to hang out with Ken in person, Like, yeah, I wish they were doing that conference again this year.
Speaker 1: Man. I miss Florida. Like you're lucky to live in Florida. I went two years in a row. I went last year and the year before, and like I'm feening for Florida, like it.
Speaker 2: Would have been. It would have been I would have been coming.
Speaker 1: Home from Florida right now, you know, like it was that last week would have been the time I was there both years, you know, So like I miss it now. I'm glad we got to hang out, man, you know, like nothing else, you know, but but where I was going with that, guys is Ken's a really good guy. Like you can trust Kenn. He's a really good guy. And like he's a He's a really decent person. He just wants to he questions reality, you know, he wants to know what's going on with the reality.
Speaker 3: You know, like yeah, all right, yeah, a conversation it's about, you know, with people who have real experiences you know, theories are great, but you know they they should be underlined by experiences, in my opinion, and that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to experience it and pay attention and everything else. So again, if you, guys, anyone has a has a crazy experience, if you want to email me, you can email me at We are one tribe now, we are one. Billy Carson does, don't get me started on him, but we are one drive now at gmail dot com or you can go to my channel and hit the email button or whatever and we won't talk about Billy Carson today or Billy Carl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Yeah, thanks Ken, This was awesome man. Yeah, and I'll see you guys soon. And thank you guys. I have another show tonight. I'll see you guys tonight. Thanks guys,