Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane, where it's like spells that can't be named.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound. Journey where no bounds are found opens inside your.
Speaker 3: Mind the ordinary form behind color, swirl the stars line in.
Speaker 1: The mental mysteries you'll.
Speaker 4: Find Welcome to meta Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 5: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today is wonder wisday baby, And uh, you know how we get We got to get a little weird up in here. Welcome in for the first few people are here, Kara and Kyle.
Speaker 4: What it do. Nice to see y'all. Yeah, yeah, so I've always the first ones in.
Speaker 5: I love it always, Yes, Yeah, first or last, you know, you could be second, I guess. Yeah. So anyway, we got a fun topic today we're going to be getting into. Uh this is actually a suggestion by one of the listeners out there in meta world, and uh, one of the one so that means probably you, Sean, but uh, there were there was somebody that was asking about what do we think about pet communication or just animal communication once they pass on? And I was like, you know, I believe in it, but I would like to prove how it could be and how it is real. So I mean, I'm not going to say how it is real. I don't know. But I pulled up a bunch just to explore a little bit, and uh, I got a couple of websites that we're going to be visiting from actual pet communicators and also what the science says behind it and what history says behind it, what you know, various religions have said about it and stuff like that, because Okay, my thing is is that if it's so fake, how could have been talked about for thousands of years?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. It's like anything else too, you know what I mean. There's a lot of things that have been talked about for so long, and it comes down to just what do you think about it? You know. I don't think it's up to anybody to convince anyone else of what's real and what's not. I don't think that's the point. But I'm looking forward to it. Man, Well, what.
Speaker 5: Really bothers me? And we just had this we had a cult life yesterday. And some people say that animals don't have souls, And I'm like, how could you say that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: It doesn't make any sense, because in my mind, like anybody that's that's ever had a dog or a bird, or a cat, or maybe any i guana or a horse or whatever, any like, you feel that there is some kind of like soul level bond going on right there, you know, like and I know the argument that Jacob made yesterday was that, well, you know, that's uh, the reason why you have such a deep connection with your dog, for instance, is because that that's how they just that's how that's how it was they they built it up that way, that that literally that man and dog have shared a bond for hundreds of years and possibly thousands of years, and that bond has almost been interwoven with within the DNA of the animal and you and.
Speaker 4: It gets, yeah, it gets kind of weird.
Speaker 5: But then I was like, well, dogs aren't the only one that you do you feel like you can have that soul bond with you know. I I hear people talking about their their bonds with their horses or I mean, you name it. Everybody that has ever had an animal, you probably felt some somewhat close to them in some way, Like I got turtles right. I'm not sitting here saying that I communicate with turtles by any means. But I did mushrooms of time or two. I felt like, I did.
Speaker 4: You know there was some communication happening for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we're going to be getting into that. The loving spirits never went away, whether it be animal, human, or guide.
Speaker 4: They just changed form.
Speaker 5: Now, a lot of this is going to be paralleled with any soul that has died or gone over to the other side, and a lot of it is overlapping with animals obviously, because if animals are souls, animals are spirits, then why would they be treated any differently?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah. The question I have as far as like the when we get into the whole soul conversation, is you know where all the new souls coming from? Is it just like this, if you want to take it, the neoplaton is around and there's just an infinite amount of light and energy and soul producing capabilities. You know, we can we can, we can talk about that. But as far as like your animal, you know, the soul of your animal going somewhere and then sticking around and then I don't know. I just I started to think about that and I'm like, I just don't know what's going on with that man.
Speaker 5: Well, the question would be why would the animals had it, have it any different than us? That's the real question, you know, Like if if you look at every and this applies, like a lot of our philosophy of what we've really learned to take on has been that there is no separation, and that separation is an illusion. Now, if you want to apply pantheism or neo platonism or whatever your variety of that is, that shows you that you are not separate from anything else. Well then and if you take that and you say, all right, well, I'm a part of this matrix, this simulation, this illusion, whatever, whatever kind of program is going on here, then everything, not only every one, but everything else would also be incorporated into that, wouldn't you say? Oh yeah, absolutely, And some animals would have to be a part of that, just I mean, and even to get weirder, and inanimate objects probably too. But it's just all part of the coding at that point. So you think they've gone slipped into some unreachable place beyond the living world. But what if I told you that they never really left. The animal that once looked into your eyes, the creature that you shared space, breath, and trust with it may still be there, not as fur and flesh per se, but as a presence, a guide, a quiet shadow walking alongside you. I got, I love that. Ancient traditions whisper it. Modern experience is confirm it. And if the bond ran deep, they may be closer now than they ever were before, waiting for you to notice, to listen, or to remember. So today we're going to peel back the veil and explore how your animal spirits, whether wild allies or cherished companions, might still roam the unseen, and how you can meet them there. So it's we're gonna get real weird. So human see human see only a tiny sliver of reality. We've talked about this as far as even the light spectrum. You know, are certain mechanics and faculties that we have at our dispense to be able to sense our you know, uh, the the nature of our reality very very limited though, yep, right like we can only see what is it like point oh three or point oh one.
Speaker 4: Percent of one or point one Yes, something.
Speaker 5: Dude, is it is literally a sliver. It's it's basically nothing, is what I can say. And that's why the whole d MT X conversation along with Rick Strassman's work with the Spirit molecule. Damn, I don't know where I just pulled that one out of, but that kind of work is so profound because because it showed that you're not creating an illusion in your mind whenever you take psychedelics, specifically DMT. But actually, and this is something that I just recently saw too, that whenever they hooked up nodes to somebody's head, right, and they're trying to figure out like, all right, when are your eyes open and when are your eyes closed?
Speaker 4: This is crazy?
Speaker 5: Okay, Right, So when you're if you're not, you know, on any kind of psychedelic or anything, right the baseline, when you're not on any kind of psychedelic, your brain shows patterns that shows that when your eyes are open versus when your eyes are closed, you can literally see that fluctuation in your brain.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: However, when somebody's on DMT and they have those same nodes on their brain, even when their eyes are closed, they are giving the reading as if they are open.
Speaker 4: Right, And see, this is this is actually interesting because I was I was watching somebody. He's one of those his name Do, but he's one of those heavy hitters when it comes to like the d MT talk and all that. And he was talking about the fact that it's not so much that your reality fluidly changes and it's kind of like an overlay of what is already existing around you. It's more so that your reality around you completely changes. You don't have any residual of what your reality or what you know your reality to be. It's almost like an entirely different world. And so with what you're saying, that kind of tracks you know, oh yeah, I believe alldless if your eyes are open or not, I think so.
Speaker 5: And and that's the thing is that a lot of people they talk about seeing the same kind of thing. Now, entities will vary, you know, some people don't see any entities. Some people see a lot of entities anytime they go into that realm. But the place seems to be, you know, pretty similar whenever you describe it to other people. And as far as like what you're seeing, there's certain colors, the makeup of the place, how familiar it feels, even though you know that you've never seen it, you know, not with your human eyes or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about we were talking to Danny Goehlder about it, and I was trying to ask him like, was there any or maybe I was talking to Adam Adam Butler actually and I was asking him like, was there any kind of correlation with your state of mind going into that experience? And he said, you know, I was kind of hoping to see something like that, but he said there was really no, like, depending on what kind of state of mind he was in, it didn't really dictate the experience that he had, you know. And so then then now what'll be talking about. You know, it isn't just your subconscious kind of directing this ship, if you will.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's a it's a wild place to be. So we say all of that just to show that we what we see is actually almost nothing compared to everything that's out there. We're talking about dimensional overlays, different parallel universes that could be stacked up on top top of us. That even with the DMTX studies, it showed that what we see in this reality literally is a tiny sliver of the whole. And I'm not saying that what you see in the DMT world gives you access to all dimensions and all parallel realities, but it definitely gives you an idea about you know, what it what some of them might look like.
Speaker 4: I think, right, yeah, And I think we experience even without DMT. I feel like we experience glimpses of that, whether it's deja vu or or some type of dream that's giving you some information, whatever, whatever it is. There's there's so many different mystical experiences that you have, and I feel like that is just giving us a glimpse of what's possible, what is already here all the time, and we just don't see it.
Speaker 5: Right right, So we're gonna dive a little bit into that. Humans only humans see only a tiny sliver of reality, a narrow bond or a narrow band of wavelengths our eyes call visible, while radio, infrared, ultraviolet, X rays and and more roar around us. If energy is conserved, nothing truly vanishes. It changes phases. So when a body dies, what happens to the pattern, the information, the consciousness, the intention. Tonight we're stepping beyond the keyhole view to ask do the dead, the animal guides, the friendlies, and the fair folk or the faithfolk keep speaking in frequencies that our meat radios rarely tune our meat.
Speaker 4: I love it. That's all already, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 5: So firstly, I wanted to get into how do we prove that animals and pets have souls?
Speaker 4: How is this approvable thing? You know?
Speaker 5: And how do we distinguish and how do we discern an animal soul from a human soul? Is there a difference? Is it all the same? Whenever you get to a certain level, that's where we're gonna get.
Speaker 4: So we prey can see that. I'm willing to bet that there's no difference, you know what I mean. It's not like there's some type of structural difference of an animal soul as opposed to a human soul. No, I don't think so. I don't think that there would be.
Speaker 5: But it says proving that animals and pets have souls depends on the audience that you're speaking to, because quote unquote proof means different things in spiritual, philosophical, and scientific context. So here's how you would approach it from multiple angles so that it resonates with anyone from a religious believer to even a skeptic. So firstly, we got to start with the religious people because I mean, you just wouldn't believe it. How many I'm like, bro, have you never seen the movie All Dogs Go to Heaven?
Speaker 4: Right? Come on the all time? And I got my Fatty over there sitting on the bed.
Speaker 5: That's my dog. He's part boxer, part wiener. I call him Fatty because he has to clarified that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what Fatty? Yeah, I don't have to. I'm not gonna get here. What's going on here? Why is this? So? Uh? Christiana?
Speaker 5: We're going to start with this, and it's just I believe two different verses that talks about animals, and the first one is actually in Genesis, which is the first book of the Bible. So in Genesis, chapter one, verse thirty, it says God gives life in quotes to animals. The Hebrew word for life in this context I was originally talked about it was niffesh, which often translates to soul. All right, So God gives soul to animals literally in the first book of the Bible. Okay, then you got Ecclesiastes chapter three, verses nineteen through twenty one say that both humans and animals share the same breath of life and return to dust fair enough, Okay, we'll take care of you. Then you got Hinduism and Buddhism. Obviously, they believe that all sentient beings, humans and even insects are part of the cycle of samsara, implying a soul or consciousness that reincarnates. That's that's extremely believable to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm with that, dude. Maybe we can come back as a turtle, you know what I mean, and our owner or whatever is just like on some shrooms and we can talk to them.
Speaker 5: And hey, I probably already did that, you know. Then you got the indigenous beliefs. So many Native American and Shamanic traditions teach that every animal has a spirit, guide form and a personal essence that survives death.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, dude.
Speaker 5: You know, it's the summertime you go and get flies and mosquitoes and spiders and all these different kind of insects that try and come into your house and everything.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Bro.
Speaker 5: I every time I go and swat a fly, I'm like, I'm so sorry you feel I'm so sorry. I don't mean I'm sorry you only had one day to live anyway, you know, Like I'm sorry I cut that short. But especially like spiders, dude, I used to be scared of spiders. Now I just pick those fucking things up. I just go, you know, lam outside a little bit.
Speaker 4: It depends on what we're talking about. You know, if you find a scorpion, like where I'm at, like for whatever reason, in this particular neighborhood, there's there's scorpions. And so when I kill a scorpion, dude, I don't feel bad at all, you know what I mean. And then I'm like reincarnation, You'll you'll become something else. That's fine, you know what I mean. It was part of your cycle.
Speaker 5: I just so happened to play a big role in the cycle of your life. Yeah, exactly. Then there is the philosophical reasoning. So uh, it gets into consciousness and quality. So animals demonstrate awareness, emotions, and unique personalities. If the soul is defined as the seat of consciousness, then their lived experiences point to a soul like quality.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm already I'm already sold on this man, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean I feel the same way. I just for anybody, any of the skeptics out there about like, well, how could you possibly be communicating with a fucking animal soul. They don't have souls. I just want to lay it out there for everybody, because you know you're gonna have your skeptics. And to be honest, I don't know how I feel about it. I believe it, but I'm like, how are you doing that? But to be honest, it's like, all right, if if I can have somebody a psychic per se, possibly tap into my energetic field and talk to past loved ones or whatever, and have that proven to me in the way that it happened to me, why would animals.
Speaker 4: Be any different? Right? I'm with you, you know.
Speaker 5: And also there's and I talked about this on the Cult the other day or last night rather, and there was this woman and I feel like I brought it up over here too, but rogue ways, Oh, shout out to Lindsay Sharmon. She had somebody come on to her show. It's like one of her best friends, like they went to high school and everything together, and she communicates with pets and animals and stuff like that, and so she comes on and whenever she comes on, she gives like free readings to anybody that shows up to the live show she does, Like live is like this, right, bro. Every single time there is like a holy shit moment every single time. I'm like like from you know, certain ailments that you know. And she's not only just communicating with the dead, she's also communicating with the animals that you have. So like, if you have a sick animal, or your your your animals getting real lethargic or is too crazy lately or something like that, and you say, you know, hey, why is I don't know, why is a Barney or whatever acting this way? She's going to tap into that field and all of a sudden, bang, she knows, well, you got to change Barney's food or you know, you got to give Barney's hips a little massage or something like that. Like it's the craziest thing. And so that message comes through. The pet owner then goes and does whatever she you know, advocates for and and then it works. It's like if it's fake, how does that work?
Speaker 4: You know? Vincent in me it is. I'd like to get her on, you know, just to see what we can make happen on the live I would love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So well, I'm gonna reach out to lindsay maybe we can get Lindsay and her on.
Speaker 4: At the same time. I think that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that being said, since this is an animal episode, I figured we bust out the old uh, the old the old tarot deck or I'm sorry, the the animal spirit guide deck here and yeah it has been a minute. But how we're gonna do it differently is that everybody that is here on the live is going to, if you would like, is going to get a message from a spirit, a spirit that may have passed on in the animal form.
Speaker 4: Okay, so maybe you.
Speaker 5: Have a dog that's passed on, a cat, a fucking pair of keet whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And every card that we are going to pull is going to be a message in one former, one former fashion to each individual. So I feel like that's gonna be dude. These these animal Oracle cards are the ship. Every time I pull one, I'm like, oh my, give me another.
Speaker 4: You know, so good? Then you have.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna do that a little bit later though, once we get through the information. But there is as far as philosophical reasoning, there is moral reciprocity. So some philosophers like like Jeremy Bentham argue that the ability to suffer and feel joy is more important in determining soulhood than abstract reasoning, which animals clearly possess.
Speaker 4: Mm hm oh yeah absolutely, Okay, I could. That's a good argument.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna get over to the scientific and experiential evidence. So while science can't measure quote unquote souls directly, it can document phenomena consistent with spiritual life. So animal emotions, So studies show that pets grieve, they form deep bonds, and display empathy. Behavior is rooted in something beyond pure instinct. So anybody that says, all wa, animals, they're just they're just operating in instinct, they're operating in defense mode or whatever. No, they grieve, they form deep bonds, and they display empathy that is not something of just a lower animal mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that was the because I had question one of my friends about that, and I was like, why wouldn't animals have have something going on? You know? And it was basically the instinct thing, That's what it was what was brought up to me. And I was like, okay, you know, like there's no intellectual, no use of free will and things of that nature. It's just strictly instinct, So.
Speaker 5: A sixth sense, a sixth sense of sorts. Yeah, here's another one, so near death experiences and shared death experiences. So some people which we haven't done one of those shows in a minute, that needs to come around. Yeah, some people report encountering deceased pets in their near death experiences, often describing them with the same clarity as human spirits.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, that's a common one. Actually. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there's behavior after death, so this is more anecdotal, but it is widespread. Pets behaving as if they quote unquote sense the presence of a deceased owner, or owners sensing their pets after that they've after they've passed. So both are both ways. It's it seems to be experiential. Visibly, then there are uh uh, so many animal communicators and mediums claim to receive messages or appearances from deceased pets. As we've talked about, there are dream visits, which this has happened to me more often than anything else. I would say, dude, I can't tell you. I I remember having a dream like I've had this dream so many times. Years after my dog died. Shout out to Baxter. He was a boxer, such a good dog.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: That was my dog growing up. It was like the family dog. But everybody knew that.
Speaker 4: Was my baby.
Speaker 5: You know, it's understood. It was just understood. He slept with me every night. Everything right, well, well after he died, and he because he kept on getting like these cancero assists, which boxers are known. It's a hereditary thing, and so he eventually ended up dying from it. And but after he died, I kept on having dreams that he would come to me in my fucking in my dreams. And you know, at the moment or at the time, whenever I was having the dream, I didn't know that it was a dream. You know, I thought it was reality, as most people do whenever you're within a dream. And I remember seeing like I remember seeing him like come out of a field and now he's like chasing to come to get to me, Like he's running to me, and I'm like, oh my god, where how did you get here?
Speaker 4: I thought you died.
Speaker 5: And I remember it feeling so real and he's talking to me, bro I don't remember what, like it's been a long time since I've had one of those, but like I remember like specific. It was not like you know, talking ed or whatever with the horse or anything like that. It was more of a telepathic thing. But I knew that what I was hearing was coming from him, and he was like, yeah, I haven't gone anywhere, And I was like what. And I've had that dream so many times, dude, And so yeah, the uh, the the dream visits. I mean, have you ever had a visit from an animal?
Speaker 4: No? No, I haven't, actually no. But I think it's really cool though, that in the dream you understood that that Baxter had already died, you know, and then here he is like paying you a visit, rather than in the dream you just accepted that he never died, and there he is. Yeah, so that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the message got through. So then there are synchronicities. Of course, Unusual signs like you're like seeing your pet's favorite toy appear out of nowhere are interpreted by many as soul communication.
Speaker 4: Hmm, okay, interesting one.
Speaker 5: All right, Now we're going to get to the the science of the field in general, the science of the field, the filters and the frequencies that are unseen but do exist. So your brain is a filter, not a camera. Predictive coating and attentional gating. UH, suppress most incoming data so that you so you function because you can only take so much data, bro or else you're just gonna overload. And I think that that's why we have limited capabilities as humans, because any more than that you would freak out. I mean, if you were just walking around and you had you know, a like, no, you can't walk around on DMT every second for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: It would be too much. I think we when we covered that, I forget what we were talking about, but it was like eleven million bits of data that's just like coming at you at all all the time, and really we only get about ten of those fifty you know that or fifty that we can really focus on. You know. Yeah, I feel like I had those moments where like if I go into like a Walmart or something and I'm walking, there's like one or two things that I'm gonna get, and so I'm just like kind of walking fast trying to get through it, you know, and I just feel like everything's happening way too fast, you know. I don't know, maybe something's wrong with me, but no, some times it's like this is just too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I'm a couple of seconds behind on some days where I can just never catch up, you know, so do Meanwhile, nature proves perception is relative. So bees see ultraviolent nectar guides, snakes detect infrared heat, birds use magneto reception. Interesting whales trade infrasound, And oh what is that other one from Finding Dory? He's like, oh, yeah, it's like a weird sonar cells emit biophotons, which are ultra weak light in the UV visible range associated with cellular communication. So whether or not spirits are biophotons, the point is clear. There's a lot of signal that we don't consciously register. If consciousness is a field like phenomena various hypotheses such as as electromagnetic or quantum informational or integrated information, then post mortem awareness could persist as a pattern in the field.
Speaker 4: Hard to see, easy to feel. Hmmm, interesting, Okay, are you interesting? It just goes into the field, and so it's just kind of permeating permanently.
Speaker 5: Then I think that's all that's where we you know, we go and even right now, like we're not separate from the field. That's the thing is that, you know, we just exist as something that is seemingly separate from the field. But you know, it's just because we have this corporeal body and it's a meat suit. And but I think that, and I'm pretty damn sure that whenever we pass on, we're just we just go into this informational field of sorts.
Speaker 4: You become the Acasta records at that point. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there is death as phase change information, not annihilation. So this is gonna be pretty weird. So physics says that energy transforms information. Theory asks what happens to organized information. Mixed mystics call it soul prana, ruok kaba or humpoh, so thinking phases of ice to water to vapor the same H two O different expression. Death might be a phase change of identity dispersing from a localized body into a non local field. That model elegantly explains why contact is symbolic, dream like, and synchronistic. The pattern makes itself known by nudging what we can perceive via probabilities biology and technology. All right, this this research that this guy has done. Anybody that's never heard of a gentleman named Rupert Sheldrake.
Speaker 4: He's not dead. I think he's a he lives in England or some shit. Rupert Sheldrake.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is not the only thing that he focuses on, but he has looked into animal communication and it gets weird. All right, this is like that, This is like that, uh Terrence Howard science.
Speaker 4: Right right, you know. So.
Speaker 5: Rupert Sheldrake's work on animal communication is one of the most famous modern attempts to investigate psychic or non local connections between animals and humans using scientific style experiments, even though his conclusions are often often considered controversial by mainstream science.
Speaker 4: Of course it would, yea. So here's the core of what he found.
Speaker 5: The first thing that he found was the psychic pets hypothesis. So shell Drake argues that many animals, especially pets, show abilities that go beyond normal sensory explanation. He focuses on cases where pets seem to, in quotes, just know when their owners are coming home, when a person is about to call, or when something significant happens to their human companion.
Speaker 4: Like the pets, I mean, they've got they've got those those guide dogs, you know, like for people that have epilepsy, you know, for some reason, the dog is able to detect, like moments before it even happens, that it's gonna happen. Like, what is that? Dude? You know, people around somebody with epilepsy wouldn't pick up on that, right you know?
Speaker 5: I mean, and how how is it that? You know, Like if you think of you know somebody and then they call you or text you, I mean, how many times does that have to happen to you for you to understand that it's not.
Speaker 4: A coincidence that there's some shit going on? Dude?
Speaker 5: Like unreal? I'm sorry, I don't. I don't chalk anything up to coincidence. Because in a world if we live in an illusion let's for a for a lack of a better word, and I only say illusion as in not the saying that this is fake. It's that we're only we only have we can only pick up on some of it. Yeah, it's not the whole thing, right, But if we live in that, then it would seem that it's like a perfect system, right, almost like like a video game.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 5: So everything that would happen in a video game would be nothing more than just ones and zeros that are acting as if you know that there is some sort of perfect algorithm or some form or reason why they would be happening, there would always be a reason, you know, numerically algorithmically programmed in some form or fashion. There's nothing that could ever be out of the ordinary in a video game, right Yeah, And I would imagine that the world we live in is a lot more intricate and more in detail than just a simple video game made by humans in general. Right, So in that case, every single coincidence there cannot be one in a world of infinite possibilities for you to get so many coincidences unfathomable, There's That's how I.
Speaker 4: Look at it anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so he was talking about to do or when someone? Okay, so his main claims are that pets can pick up their owner's intentions at a distance. Well, the connection is not limited by space or time, because distance doesn't matter. That's something that we have come to really understand, especially with like like past life regressions and psychic readings and weird shit like that, and even you know, like how we mentioned earlier, I was about to thunderstorm here, Like how we mentioned earlier that you think of somebody and then you get a text that could literally be at any part of the world.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could be living in Arizona and.
Speaker 5: I could be living in China, right, and the connection is going to come through at like light speed, faster than light speed probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I remember we had a meditation and I went to visit, you know, somebody that was kind of not feeling well in the family, you know, and they're all the way in California. And sure, you can chalk it up to just my mind, but I feel like I actually traveled over there, at least from what I could see in what I was seeing within my mind's eye. And I feel like that that time that it took to travel wasn't even necessary. It was only really giving me that so that I can make sense of it, you know. I'm that's at least that's what I think.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, So just to get over the chat here for a second, Kara said, good evening, Weirdos. You know what's funny is is that if if you go back to our very first episode that's before we started calling everybody the one we called them weirdos. You remember that, Oh shit, Yeah, it was only a few episodes. I think became stumbled upon the one like fairly quickly. Yeah, within like five or ten episodes, I think something like that. Yeah, but originally y'all were weirdos.
Speaker 4: You still can be. It's fine, you know still.
Speaker 5: Kara said, I have a dog, a dog Tarot two. Dude, they're the best. I don't have a specific dog one. These are just like all the different animals or whatever. But they're pretty badass. What you got there, Danny? Oh you got a Oh it's at another tarot like a tarot deck got you? Yeah, dude, I'm telling you, like, they're they're so cool. They're the best.
Speaker 4: I love the addition them out like the cheese.
Speaker 5: All right, So just to get back over here now, so to do Okay, So the mechanism is likely. He believes, as far as animal psychic communication of sorts, that the mechanism is likely morphic resonance his theory that natural systems inherent a collective memory from all previous similar systems. So there are the dogs that know when their owners are coming home experiments. Imagine doing experiments on that. What an awesome job. No, it happens to us all the time.
Speaker 4: We got two dogs and for whatever reason, even when I'm still like a half a mile away. My wife says that that that the dogs start acting strange and they start getting kind of like energetic and kind of barking, and they just they just know, dude. And I'm still like way too far for them to even You're the car pull into the driveway, you know what I mean. It's like there's something to it. And you know what else, thinking about when whenever, uh, we were on some four aco and and Hero was just like staring at you, you know what I mean, like just I feel like he was in the treehouse with us. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I felt that way too, you know, so Hero, So yeah, Hero and Lola and so whenever we were tripping one night, Hero came and like sat up on the couch with me and he started like snuggling hard up against.
Speaker 4: Me and then and looking at you like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like not mugging, but like really trying to identify what was going on. Yeah, And I remember you saying like you were talking to Hero, dude. They cracked me up whenever you said this, because you were talking to Hero you were like, oh yeah, get up in there.
Speaker 4: Talk about like wanting him to get comfortable and everything. He was hilarious.
Speaker 5: But so, yeah, I think that, uh, I think that that absolutely exists, and it's it's a lot more visible whenever you are connected the psychedelics potentially, so are right. So, Sheldrake conducted controlled studies with dogs whose owners had highly irregular schedules. So it's not just that all right, well he comes home at four, I'm gonna get up, you know. It's like the internal time clock. It's not that right. So, in experiments with a dog named j T J y Tee, I don't even know why, I had to clarify that the owner would leave without a predictable routine and returned at randomly selected times. The dog would go to the door or windows significantly more often during the last minutes before the owner arrived, even when no cues like engine noise or regular timing were possible.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. That was not I mean, I guess you could argue, you know, because a dog's senses are very strong, you know, so if you really wanted to, you could say, like, well, you know, maybe maybe your dog could smell you from from a mile away, you know, who's the same, But just throwing it out there, yeah.
Speaker 5: From you know, with with the walls of your house, and then the wind blowing, and then from inside your car right, and then with you a couple.
Speaker 4: Of minutes down the road. Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it starts to seem like, dude, I think there's a little bit something more going on there rather than just their regular five senses picking up on it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, I just brought that up because I know someone's probably thinking that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, shun the non believers. So shell Drake filmed these behaviors and analyzed them statistically, finding a correlation that was too strong to be explained by chance. All right, and then you have the telepathy like connections. So it's telepathy like. That is just the best word that he can use for this example. So Sheldrake expanded the work to to cats who hide before vet appointments, often long before the owners take any visible action. Oh wow, that's interesting. Wow, how would they even know that?
Speaker 4: Well, I would think that because you're probably and at least this is just in my experience. Whenever I had to take my cat Suki to get fixed, I was starting to get a little nervous. And so it could just be your cat feeding off of what you're feeling and still still a telepathic communication there or empathic whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 5: That's probably the most likely thing going on. Yeah, they're just picking because I'm like, I don't know how she's gonna act. You know, she could be you know, she can have an attitude, you know. So I was like, I'm gonna go in. There's gonna be a bunch of other pets there, Like, how is she gonna be? But she was pretty chill, dude, But I was I was getting nervous leading up to it. Well, and that that even goes to point to like your energy is being mirrored by almost everything at all times, you know. Yeah, so that that makes the most amount of sense that if everything is all one and everything is you in a sense, then then of course that energy is going to traverse time and space. Good lord, oh yeah, thunder and it's gonna traverse all of that. And so yeah, I don't I mean, I believe it. It it checks out to me. Then there are parrots and horses that react to owners thoughts or emotions.
Speaker 4: From Afar, he monitored that. Oh I bet you horses are on some ship.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you ever looked into fucking like dolphin and human connection.
Speaker 4: Uh no, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Bro They they outlawed women, uh, the the want to go into what is it called, uh whenever they're getting ready to have a baby. Right, they outlawed that. Yeah, into labor, that's all. That's where I was searching for. But the women that were going into labor, It's said that the dolphins give off some kind of frequency or some kind of vibe or something like that that makes the labor process so much easier and they and it calms down women that are they're going into labor. Right, they outlawed that.
Speaker 4: They outlawed what though.
Speaker 5: You cannot like, uh go into labor or anything like that by a dolphin anymore. It was a it was people were doing this. People were Yeah, people were doing it like a lot. Wow yeah, yeah, because of like the the natural thing. It's like, you know a lot of people like to do the natural birthing process, whether he in a bathtub or.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Right, the dolphins were taking it to the next level, and yeah, like what's that about.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, dolphins in general are neat actually you know, just their intelligence and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But then somebody had to take it too far and start fucking the dolphins and it's like, eh, you know, you know, yeah, I actually think that it was a girl. That was a woman that was doing it. Oh really, like get weird girl. So all right. Then there's the human animal telepathy reports where owners think about walking the dog or feeding the cat, just think about it, and the animals respond immediately, sometimes before the human even moves.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't I don't think you can chalk that up to like sensing your smell, you know, like, what is that.
Speaker 5: No, you're putting something out and they're picking it up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah every time, and not every time, but there's been times where I was meditating, Dude, my cat just comes in here and lays right next to my feet. Dude just chills out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's it's some real shit. So then there is all right. So now we're gonna understand the morphic fields as the explanation. So the field in general, he calls it the morphic field. So Sheldreke believes that these phenomena can be explained through morphic fields, which are non local fields of information that connect members of the same social or biological group. So the pet and the owner share a field of connection. What he says, Okay, and thoughts, thoughts, intentions, and even emotions resonate through this field instantly without the limits of conventional physics.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like it. We've experienced that, dude, you know what I mean. I felt like we were almost telepathic for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think in the I think that it probably works so much easier. Like you're gonna have your outliers, but I think that the normal person or the normal animal that you're always around, or the one that you're familiar with, those are going to be the easiest vibes to pick up on, Like it would make the most amount of sense. And that's kind of what familiar That's what his research is backing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I believe that there are people that can go beyond that, but this makes the most amount of sense as far as, like, you know, for argument's sake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it because you are like, we're gonna to get into that morphic field, dude, because that sounds really interesting. I mean, I guess it's kind of the same thing like the ether. It's the same substance that we're talking about where telepathic messages are traveling through the medium, if you will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and to be honest, I think so, you know, science, what was it. I don't know, Like one hundred years ago, they they were including the ether into all of their like their scientific formulas and mathematical formulas and everything, and then they eventually got rid of it. I think that it was actually Einstein that got rid of it throughout his equation. Yeah yeah, but for but long before him that, you know, the ether was always something that was that was factored in. And I believe that actually that the ether or this field exists beyond just this dimension.
Speaker 4: I think that it could be all of the dimensions are within the field the field.
Speaker 5: Or maybe that the only way that you can perceive that field of information would be through the lens of another dimension, if you could even do that, you know. But I think that it's absolutely there of sorts. You want to call it the ether, you want to call it the morphic field, you want to call it just the field in general, whatever. I think that there absolutely has to be some sort of highway for this information to be traveling the force.
Speaker 4: Let's just call it the force. I'm good with that. Let's keep it simple. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So all right, So he's obviously had some criticism and some support, so the criticism the mainstream scientists argue that the results could be due to subtle cues, poor controls, or statistical anomalies.
Speaker 4: Whenever it comes to that, you know, it's going to come down to physical observation, physical evidence, things that could be measured, you know, I mean, it's always going to be kind of put in that box of crazy. Yeah, you can't really calculate any of this. It's like, well, we don't know what to do with it. Let's just call it dark energy, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, But isn't it funny how your belief almost determines what you have access to knowing and understanding and shit like that.
Speaker 4: Just it dictates what you're open to. You know, if you're closed off on some information, then you're not going to even look into it, right, this information, do you look into it? You're not going to accept it, no at all.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing is that this information doesn't stack up a and my scholarly research. But then there was support. So many pet owners claim that their experiences match shell Drake's findings exactly, and his work remains widely read in the spiritual parapsychology and alternative science.
Speaker 4: Communities.
Speaker 5: So for anybody out there, if you're trying to prove that animals do have souls, Shell Drake's research is powerful because number one, it suggests animals have awareness beyond physical senses. It shows that animals may share a conscious connection with humans, implying a deeper essence, whether you want to call it a soul or a spirit or a field that is linking them. And it uses experiments and statistical analysis, giving you more than just anecdotal evidence.
Speaker 4: I think we should all try this tonight. Just think about giving your pet a treat or something and see what happens. Just you know, try some stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, oh that's a good idea. Yeah okay, yeah, well I'll try that. So, moving beyond Rupert Sheldrake, there is the ancestor thread. So across much of Africa and Afro diasport traditions such as acn Euroba, Congo, and in the Americas traditions like Leukemi and Santoria and Voodoo, ancestor veneration is central. So the departed remains present, advising through dreams, divination, and omens masks which are called agungan.
Speaker 4: I don't know, that's a weird word.
Speaker 5: Masks make the invisible visible, so offerings of food, water, rum, and song create reciprocity. Animals frequently carry messages such as owls, snakes, dogs, as vectors of meaning rather than fixed totems. So it says there's a respect node here that some rituals are closed, learn with elders and keep protocol.
Speaker 4: Okay, little do they know it's demons?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so much to them. Oh, by the way, I started watching that his Dark Material show that Nick.
Speaker 4: Has meant that good. I figured it was if Nick is suggesting.
Speaker 5: It, right, Yeah, but it's all about demons and day. It's spelled day like damons or whatever. But they say demons as if you know. Okay, I guess that's just how it's pronounced. We were trying to figure out how it was pronounced. At least that's how they pronounced it. They just go demons, okay. So nextly we have the shamanic currents, so in Siberia, the Amazon, the Planes, and the Arctic. So in many shamanic streams power animals that are also known as allies. They protect, teach, and sometimes shape shift to be better understood. So drumming like shamanic drumming uh uh via like four to seven hertz of theta in trainment. You can use that to be able to connect a little bit better. You can use rattles, plants, out lies, fasting, and solitude open channels. So a spirit may present as a jaguar in the forest, an animal, or an owl in town, and then it just you know, whatever you're seeing. So maybe you see somebody's tattoo, where you see a billboard, it's the same effort, it's the same essence in a different mask. So that's what they mean by masks is that it can show up in many different ways. It doesn't have to necessarily be through an animal medium, so.
Speaker 4: To right, right, Okay, yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 5: So the test is utility. Did the encounter bring knowledge, healing or warning?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: And I think that that that's the same thing that goes with all synchronicities.
Speaker 4: Personally, it's up to the interpreter.
Speaker 5: Bro I've been seeing crazy synchronousities like a lot lately, and because man, it's weird, I and I and I usually see them from time to time. I'll be like, oh, look it's eleven eleven or it's four forty four or whatever. All every single time today and yesterday that I looked at the clock, it was like something synchronistic every single time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck is going on? I've been catching eleven one which is strange, same thing a lot though. Yeah, something to it, dude.
Speaker 5: So now we get over to Europe and the faithfolk or the fair folk as some people call them. So Celtic and other European Folkloores speak of the aoc, the city mounds, and liminal times such as dusk and cross quarter days like uh Sawan and Beltane, where contact thins the veil. So house spirits such as the tom t and the Brownies shout out to the Brownies. They guard the hearth and the field. Offerings of milk, bread or oats keep the pact. And the faithfolk are not tinker Bell. There are other than human intelligences with their own etiquette. Oh man, and so animals hairs, deers raven or deer ravens. Uh, they all act. They often act as heralds. So okay, I mean they're there, d they got a role to play. It seems yeah, I don't know, weird. Then we get over to the Abrahammick channels. Now we're gonna get a little a little strange. So angels, saints and jin so abrahammic channels. That's jew Christian, Mormon, Islam, like all of it is connected right there right. So in Judaism you have the malachem, which are the messengers, the gilgal or ibber, which are the sole processes, and dream visitations. So it says that they caution around necromancy, but the but pious remembrance is encouraged. So think of them fondly whenever they pass on, but don't try and communicate with them once they die.
Speaker 4: That's within Judy is keeping keeping them alive.
Speaker 5: Right And in Christianity the cloud of witnesses, the angels, the saints, and the strong tradition of intercessory prayer. So after death people report impossible timings, favorite songs, sens and birds. Okay, I don't know if that was that in like the New Testament, it doesn't clarify that anyway. Then in Islam you have ru yah, sadia, sadika. I don't know, but it translates to true dreams and gin, which are beings of smokeless fire, require proper intention, purity, and ethical grounding across all three is humility, prayer, and discernment. Okay, well, at least all the Abrahamic channels at least speak on it. They recognize it right as a real thing. Yeah, so it's not. And if they recognize it as a real thing. And now is this in regards to that's not necessarily in regards to animals.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 5: It doesn't say necessarily only people though either, So I think just in general, Yeah, I would think so. Then in India, Tibet and China you have the devas, the Yidams and the shim so and Hinduism you have the peters or petus, which are ancestors, the divas and the animal headed deities.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: They embody cosmic principles, so offerings, mantras and uh darshan a tune perception. Tibetan Buddhism maps the Bardo states dream yoga trains lucidity. To meet teachers and ancestors, we need to do some of that dream yoga sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I think so.
Speaker 5: And Chinese tradition splits the soul into hun and po, which is yin and yang which I didn't know this, but the hun so the yang part. It represents the ethereal and po, which is the yin represents the corporeal.
Speaker 4: Oh all right.
Speaker 5: Damn, all right, So you're talking about the physical reality and everything else.
Speaker 4: Everything else that we can't see. Yeah, yeah, how about that yin and yang. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Across these systems, discipline practices refines perception to meet subtle intelligence. Subtle intelligences is what they call them.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, so pretty sweet. Right See. I always go back to, you know, what we were learning before, with the the all is mind, you know, and I feel like thinking about it in those terms doesn't take away from what everybody has said in the past, all the ancient people's you know, talking about the these different archetypes or these different angels or messengers or or whatever. I feel like, if if all is mind, then it makes it all possible. You know. It's just a different a different name for it, you know. Yeah. How many No, That's what I like to go back to.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, how many radio stations do you have available?
Speaker 4: I think yea. Let's see.
Speaker 5: Ashton said, dolphins are the rapists of the sea. Oh god, do you ever see how they probably though, you see how they mess with the popper fish.
Speaker 4: No oh yeah, no, yeah, I have Actually, yeah, they get high or something, right, yeah, yeah, dude. They pass this thing around like it's a joint. It's crazy. How to get down? All right?
Speaker 5: So there's a couple of websites that I did want to get to to hear from specific people, and so I'm going to share rate here. Okay, So this first one, this is from grounded Psychic dot com and it says, ah, Mastering Animal Communication a step by step guide to connecting with your pets. So okay, all right, So I think that this is while they're still alive. This one, I believe is while they're you know, you want to communicate with them while they're still alive. This would be a couple of ways of how you do that.
Speaker 4: Uh uh.
Speaker 5: It's a psychic communication with animals, also known as telepathic animal communication, is the practice of understanding and exchanging thoughts, emotions, and images with animals without spoken words or body language. This ability is believed to be in innate in all humans, but requires patience, practice, and an open mind to develop. This guide provides a step, step by step approach to unlocking your potential in psychically speaking with animals. So number one is understanding the nature of animal communication. So before attempting to communicate psychically with animals, it is essential to understand how animals communicate naturally. The first one would be body language, So animals express emotions through movement, posture, and facial expressions. They have their vocalizations. Of course, many species use sounds including barking, purring, churring, chirping, or growling to convey messages. You can pick up on their energy and their emotion. So it says animals sense human emotions and intentions through energy fields and emotional states.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think we've all witnessed that one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then telepathy, so many animal communicators believe animals transmit thoughts, feelings, and images directly into human consciousness images too.
Speaker 4: That's cool. That's cool. I wonder though, if you're trying to communicate with with your pet, do you need to be making eye contact or can you just be in another room and try this and see what happens?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know. I think later tonight, maybe I'll try that. My dog always follows me everywhere, so I can never be like in a different room. He is just on me all the time. But I'll try it, you know, maybe maybe if I'm taking a shower or something, see if he shows up. So then there's cultivating the right mindset. So it says to enhance your ability to communicate psychically with animals, you must cultivate the right mindset. So believe in the possibility is number one. Yeah, of course, of course it has to be, yeap. Skepticism can create mental blocks, So approach the process with an open and willing heart, which makes a lot of sense because that seems to traverse across all spiritual realms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in all modalities. You know, talk about reiki. You go to see someone and get reiki performed on you, and if you're not even going to, like I guess you've already kind of opened up, you know, to the possibility of it working because you showed up to the appointment, you know, But like, I feel like it would work so much better if you just take that suggestion and assume that your body is being healed, you know.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, Well, and and also think about like, uh, being open to seeing like the orbs and the or the pleadings as Nick would like to say, right, yeah, like if you're closed off to that idea, you're just not going to see it. M Yeah, which is crazy how that works. Like, if that is a physical thing that is going on, how is it that my belief is not allowing me to see it. But I think that it's I think that's actually the false question, or that's not the right question to ask. It would be more so like those entities or those thought forms, or those UFOs or whatever they are, are somehow picking up on your vibes in some form or fashion.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I think it's even more than that. I mean, some people will just not even look up. You know, you were trying to show your system like literal orbs in the sky, and for whatever reason, she was so busy doing what she was doing and just didn't even she would just refuse to even look. And so she said, I don't believe, right, yeah, I don't believe perfect example of that.
Speaker 5: I don't need you to believe in it. Just can I believe that you have eyes that can look up at the sky.
Speaker 4: Thereat Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: And then of course, so there's believing in the possibility. But then you want to practice mindfulness. So being present in the moment enhances your receptivity to subtle energies of course, and then strengthening your intuition, so engage in activities that develop your intuitive faculties, such as meditation and visualization exercises. Okay, And then there is a deep emotional balance, so animals are highly sensitive to human emotions. Maintaining a calm and peaceful state allows for clearer communication.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get that baseline, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: More contrast, it seems like this is common sense, which is weird because we're just learning how to do this.
Speaker 4: You know it shouldn't be, but I feel like it's just because of all the stuff that we've already learned, you know, it's really kind of lining up with everything else. And so yeah, right right, what's been happening though lately?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean it just shit gets weird whenever you start picking up on information, you start applying it to your life and you're like, oh, there it is, I found it that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that was bullshit, what I just learned? Then how to just show itself?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Another synchronicity right there are So this is it's going to teach you how to strengthen your telepathic abilities. So it says like any skill. Psychic communication with animals requires training and practice. So number one, everybody's number one anytime with everything is always meditation, every single time, like it is the most important. So it says practicing meditation helps quiet the mind and heightens your ability to receive subtle messages. Focus on deep breathing and clearing mental distractions. Okay, it doesn't say necessarily how long, but most people suggest it least ten minutes, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, try and just meditate for at least ten as we're trying to relax a little bit. That's all.
Speaker 5: That's what we try and usually go for. I mean, we don't go for anything lower than ten minutes.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 5: No, that's the bare minimum. Then you have visualization, So while you're in meditation, I think. But it says close your eyes and picture an animal in your mind's eye. Try sending them them an image or a feeling. For example, if you want to communicate food, visualize their favorite meal.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there you go. You don't even need eye contact, just visualize your pet. Just visualize it. Yeah. Right.
Speaker 5: Then there's energy sensitivity exercises, so spend time in nature feeling the energy of plants, animals, and the environment try sensing the presence of animals without looking at them directly. So energy sensitivity exercise.
Speaker 4: That's cool. I feel like that. That happens a lot, dude. I'll look over for like no reason at all, at least seemingly, and there's burts flying by, like right when I look over, you know what I mean, it's like and then I'll look away, and then I'll do it again and it happens again. I'm like, what's going on? Man? You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's funny you mentioned that because I literally just saw that earlier today. So I have in my living room there's like, uh, there's the regular windows, but then there's another section with like high up windows because I have like high ceilings in my apartment, right, okay, And and I just so happened to glance at those small little sliver of windows section a couple of times, and every single time I saw birds flying, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Right, what are the odds? That's what we're talking about, dude. You're sensing it. You know, for as far as you were concerned, there was no reason for you to look over there, but you did anyway, you know. And then just so happens to be birds flying by. Yeah, yeah, so weird. All right.
Speaker 5: Then you have a dream journaling. A lot of people talk about this one, so you want to pay attention to dreams about animals. So it could be any animal, but you know there's always some kind of message that's being conveyed, so as these can be avenues for subconscious communication. So right down any vivid animal encounters upon waking, and look for patterns over time.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, we need to start doing that. Yeah, it's a sore subject around here, the dream journal I know we're literally sleeping on that. Yeah, I mean we can go to five below and grab a notebook, just set it, you know. No, we're we're just not. Uh, we just won't do it for some reason or another. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just seems like such a hassle to like, ye, write something down. I don't want to do shit as soon as I wake up, dude, No, nothing, so uh the idea of gathering my thoughts to form complete sentences and then writing.
Speaker 4: It, yeah exactly. I ain't got that kind of dog in me. You know, my wife, she uh to bring her up again. She has some crazy dreams, dude, Like she's super tapped in, like we were supposed to go and buy a new van, while a new to us van, and because we wanted something bigger, you know, something that was going to be more comfortable for the kids, and you know, just to talk about sensing the the energy in a room. You know, we were at the dealership and I just I don't know, dude, you know how how the people at dealerships are sometimes, you know, like they they kind of want to pressure you, or they kind of just I don't know. It was just a weird feeling, weird, a weird atmosphere. And then of course there was a number of things that kind of put a weird taste in my mouth, you know, about the whole situation. And so when we were going home, I was already kind of like, you know, I don't know, kind of thinking about it, but I was thinking about the kids, you know, maybe we need to just do it anyways, And then my wife has a dream that her and I and our son are in the car, the same car that we took to go to the dealership, and for whatever reason, the road started to like narrow really fast, and she started to panic because there was like no room for the car to travel any further. And then all of a sudden, there was like a like a cliff and it was like a black hole that we were like falling into. And she woke up and told me that, and I was like, maybe we shouldn't get that car, you know, like it was just like a message that was like, don't do it, you know, and so you know, we didn't get it. You know, it was just too much. I would say, that's probably the best thing you could have done. Yeah, yeah, you know, and I was thinking about it too. You know, it's just a it really is a financial burden, and we didn't necessarily need it, and so we were just trying to figure out what we should do. And it's like, you know what, let's just wait until our finances are are where we want them to be before we do that. But just that dream was just so obvious. Yeah you know what I mean, You're you're falling into a black hole.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well that could be yeah, like falling into a money pitt, that right, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 5: So no, yeah, I would say pay attention to all your dreams for sure, and and and look maybe the maybe not every single one, but like the more profound ones, probably a good idea to jot them down.
Speaker 4: You the ones that seem to actually pertain to the situation that you're in. You know, if you're if you're contemplating something and then you have a dream that seems to answer something, then that's probably one of the ones you want to pay attention to. I would think, I would say, so be wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So beyond dream journaling, it says, uh, practice sending and receiving. So hold an object belonging to an animal, such as a caller or a toy, and focus on any emotions, words, or images.
Speaker 4: That come to mind.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah that and I feel like there's probably a lot of traditions that use that, like you see it in like TV shows and movies and stuff like that. To where you need a specific item to be able to connect with a specific person or.
Speaker 4: That's called I forget what that's called, the psychic ability of like touching something. There's a word for it. Early on, Yeah, yeah, there's a word for it.
Speaker 5: So then nextly you want to, uh, there are exercises to develop your psychic communication. So exercise number one silent observation, So spend time observing an animal without engaging in verbal or physical interaction, note their body language, expressions, and energy, and try to sense their mood and emotions.
Speaker 4: Intuitively, you're basically training to become an EmPATH, you know. Yeah, just picking up on whatever's coming, you know, subtle cues.
Speaker 5: And yeah, Number two would be thought sending. So sit quietly with an animal and mentally send them a simple message. For an example, come closer. See if that works. Okay. Then you want to imagine the message as clear as a clear image or feeling. So you don't want to just think about something. You want to almost embody that resonance of that image or that thing.
Speaker 4: Yep, as if it's happening, as if it's happening.
Speaker 5: You're right, okay, And then you want to observe if the animal reacts to the message. So I guess if you get a little subtle reaction from them, maybe they like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, one of those bad boys. I'm trying it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then try that one out. Then then you have mirror breathing. Interesting, So sit calmly near an animal and match your breathing to theirs as you synchronize, imagine a deep connection forming between you. Once connected, mentally send them positive energy or a reassuring message I like it.
Speaker 4: Oh, another another visualization tool right there, just linking the physical reality to your mind and really trying to tap into that. That's cool.
Speaker 5: And then you have the object reading. So hold an object forquing to used by an animal, such as their collar, a toy. You close your eyes and try to sense any emotions, images, or impressions connected to the object and note that your finding. Note your findings and validate them through interaction with the animal. Object finding, and then picture messaging, which we just went over.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Nextly, you want to establish a connection with the animal, be the easiest way, so choose a calm environment. Find a quiet space with minimal distractions where you and the animal feel safe and comfortable. You want to set an intention, so state your desire to communicate with the animal and request their openness to the process. Mentally express gratitude for their willingness to connect. Okay, and then you want to tune into their energy, So close your eyes and focus on the animal's presence, sensing their emotions and energy, and then take deep breaths and try and match your emotional frequency to theirs. Then send a message. Imagine a clear image sound or feeling and mentally send it to the animal. So for instance, if you want them to come closer, visualize them walking towards you and experiencing a positive emotion. All right, that's awesome. And then you want to acknowledge the communication. So if you sense that there's a response, mentally thank the animal for engaging with you. So reinforce positive interactions with a comforting tone or gentle touch if appropriate.
Speaker 4: Right, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty cool. And then there's of course ethical considerations which whatever, I'm not going to get into that one. Overcoming challenges and roadblocks. Okay, so you have maybe you have doubt and skepticism about all this, so just trust in the process and you and your growing abilities keep practicing even if the results are slow at first. The mental distraction, so you want to reduce mental chatter through deep breathing and relaxed techniques, and you want to focus on the present moment. That's always number one for sure. And then there's the emotional interference, So avoid communicating when feeling overly emotional or stressed, as this can distort the message that you receive.
Speaker 4: I mean, that goes with anything, man, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's like, b I've had quote unquote psychics try and give me a message, but they have to be drunk in order to get the message.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, that's kind of strange. I'm sorry, I don't know if I thought with that you're fraudulent.
Speaker 5: She's like, I can sense your grandma, but give me a shot of fireball. I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: Light a cigarette? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then so overcoming challenges such as lack of immediate results, So psychic communication takes time. You want to be patient and persistent in practice. Approach each session with a of curiosity rather than expectation.
Speaker 4: One. I like that, just like anything else. Oh it should.
Speaker 5: Nextly, we have a website from the Petdeparted dot com. These are ten signs that your pet is visiting you from the afterlife. Oh okay, all right, let's see the continuity of the soul. Many people believe that the soul is eternal and that it continues to exist even after death. This belief is also applicable to pets. The continuity of the soul means that your pet spirit may still be present even after their physical body has passed away. So pet afterlife visits can be a way for your pet spirit to let you know that they are still with you in spirit. While it's impossible to prove the existence of an afterlife, many pet owners find comfort and belief in their that their pets are still with them in some form. So ten signs that your pet is visiting you from the afterlife. So losing a pet can be one of the most heartbreaking experiences, so it's natural to wonder if your beloved companion is still with you somehow. Luckily, many pet owners report experiencing visits from their pets in the afterlife, which might be a possibility for you too. So here are some common signs that your pet may still be with you. There are physical manifestations, so one of the most common ways that pets communicate with their owners from the afterlife is through physical manifestations. So you may feel a sudden rush of cold air or a gentle touch on your face or hand. Some pet owners report feeling their pet's presence in the form of a warm spot on the bed or couch where their pet used to sleep.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that's awesome. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Then there's catching a glimpse, so it says some pet owners have reported seeing a fleeting shadow or a shape that resembles their pet out of the corner of their eye. These brief sightings can be incredibly soothing for many and offer a sense of connection, as if the beloved companion is still keeping a watchful eye over them, so catching a glimpse. Then there's auditory signals. Another way that pet's commune from the afterlife is through auditory signals. You may hear your pet bark, meow, or perr even though they're no longer physically present. So some pet owners report hearing the sound of their pets collar jingling, or the sound of their pets paws on the floor.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's cool, it's pretty neat. And if you're wondering, you know what that you know, whether it was a shadow figure or just something that told you that there was something there, It's like, whatever you think that it was is what it was, you know, whatever that that first nudge of oh, that was my pet, you know what I mean, And that's probably what it was.
Speaker 5: And that's actually statistically true too, Like if you're if you're going to take a test, usually like your first instinct about what it is, it's like, I can't remember the exact percentage but I remember reading about this because I used to always like I hated school when I was trying to figure out like little back doorways of still passing tests and just like you know, little mind hacks or whatever. And I believe that I read that like your first your first intuitive feeling towards it, your first gut reaction whenever you're reading it usually will get you a C.
Speaker 4: Right, just crazy. I wish I wish I would have known this though back in the day. I know, because I probably would have done so much better because I was one of those one of those kids that would really second guess, like that makes a lot of sense. But I think they're tricking me here. Yeah, It's like, why are they trying to trick us? I don't know, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, I was a straight C student. Maybe I did the bare minimum to get.
Speaker 4: By tapped in. Then you know, it sounds like, well, yeah, maybe I was just hold that intuition. You know.
Speaker 5: The nextly you have the unexplained movements, So pets can also communicate from the afterlife through unexplained movements. Oh wait, I already read that one tripping you have the feeling of feeling their presence. So one of the most common signs that your pet is visiting from the afterlife is the feeling of their presence. Oh wait, did I already read these or am I tripping? I feel like dream visits. Okay, this is kind of going over a lot of what we already talked about.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: So sensing emotional support, sensing their smell, signs in nature, okay, So, seeing animals that remind you of your pet, or noticing unusual animal behavior that feels significant can be another way that your pet is assuring you that you are not alone. Another one would be unusual electrical disturbances. So flickering lights and spontaneous electronics may be gentle whispers from the afterlife, and although scary for some, they can be comforting for others, who consider this manifestation a reminder of the unbreakable bond that they share with their departed pets. So interesting, I like it. What do you think about this so far?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny because like whenever you talk about like trying to communicate with with somebody that's on the other side, and it's like, Okay, you know, I don't know because I don't really know what I feel about, like the whole soul thing, and you can really get in the weeds or whatever. But whenever you're talking about animals, it just seems more possible for some reason, at least in my brain.
Speaker 5: I think, so, yeah, because you create such a bond, there's no way that there's not some kind of imprint that.
Speaker 4: Is left of sorts. Oh for sure, you know.
Speaker 5: So this is another website called top ten dot com and this is gonna be, you know, showing ways to communicate with pets after their death. So one that you can visit their grave site. Okay, okay, yeah, I guess you could do that. Most people just get them cremated. Nowadays, though, I.
Speaker 4: Think, yeah, yeah, so that's what we did right, right.
Speaker 5: So, if you choose to bury your pet after death, you may have a particular gravesite prepared for them. So, if so, visiting your pets burial site often is essential, as their remains in memory holds a special connection to them. This allows you to communicate and connect immediately with them via the grave site. Okay, I'm gonna skip over the ones that we've already read. So if you had them, cream, did you keep their ashes close. So some owners will choose to cremate their pets. By by keeping their ashes, you are holding onto a part of them. Placing their ashes on a particular place that is important to you will not only help you grieve and hold onto their memory, but this will also act. This will all but this act will also be of a sentimental value. Your pet spirit will be able to uh will be able to feel the feel their body in the ashes as they pass to the other side, as they may come to visit you and communicate with you. Okay, then you want to visit places that you both loved. That makes sense, meditate on their behalf.
Speaker 4: I mean really like what all of these what I think of when I hear all of these is basically just putting you in that state of mind. You know, you have your pets ashes, and then you're and then you're gonna think of your pet, and so it's going to be in your mind, and so you're going to be more just in tune with that energy. You know, makes sense.
Speaker 5: And make Yeah, it does check out a lot of and you know what, I think that a lot of this seems so easy, because why does it have to be hard?
Speaker 4: It doesn't you know.
Speaker 5: It's because we got that left logical brain that's like, well what about this?
Speaker 4: What about that? What about what? You know?
Speaker 5: But whenever you get out of that and you're just like you're trying to imagine and you know, use your creative brain more than anything else, it's like, oh, this is common sense.
Speaker 4: Isn't that what it's It's it's probably because it's natural, you know. I know, we talk about like all of the different dimensions and parallel universes, and maybe all of this is just one Mandelbrot set or whatever you call that thing. And but in reality, no matter, you know, including all of that, it's still nature, you know what I mean, whatever it is, it's here naturally, I believe. Yeah, And so the things that we cover and talking about telepathy and communicating with a pet that's on the other side is just part of what is natural to us, and so it doesn't have to be hard. It shouldn't be. Yeah, it's just a natural thing. You know. It's inherent within everybody and every living thing for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So medic on their behalf. So meditation is a beautiful tool to still our bodies and clear our minds. It helps to connect to the present moment and allows the energy surrounding us to come through in the most unexpected ways. Meditation can help with visualization and the expansion of your imagination. Meditation allows your soul to travel through the spirit realm and connect to worlds from different timelines and dimensions.
Speaker 4: I love when people say that, yes, you're just you know, you're redirecting your attention. You're pointing it at something you know, and so you're going to see the fruits of that.
Speaker 5: I think yes, yes, it says you can often recreate a story with your pet through meditation and allow yourself to be open to the messages that come through with your pet. Your pet will take you on a magical adventure in the unconscious realm. If you're lucky, we're doing that today.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: That's not even a question, say less. We are going I want to do a guided pet meditation.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. We're definitely doing that. I'm down.
Speaker 5: Another way is performing a ritual. So ancient cultures and shamans practice rituals to worship and communicate with animals. They would often undertake spiritual journeys that would connect them to animal spirits that would act as guides and messengers. They use natural elements to communicate with animals from the other side. So you can connect with your pet by performing a simple ritual such as lighting a candle, preying through crystals, and embodying yourself in nature. We are connected through nature's elements. Thus we are one energetically. Yes, sounds about right. Then you can dream about your pet right in a pet journal. Connect through tarot divination, which is what we're doing. Is so, Tarot divination is a practice where you can connect to your pet through mediumship. Since the taro is a mirror to the soul, you can connect to your pet by seeking the answers from within. Often those close to us live within certain aspects of our personalities. Thus, by connecting the tarot cards or with the tarot cards, you can find out what your pet thinks, feels, and w wants you to say after death. It's a great practice that will create a special moment of mindfulness and help you connect deeply with your intuition.
Speaker 4: Mmm, no, right, I like it. I like it a lot. It a lot of this just really I don't know. It just resonates. I think, you know, yeah, and you know when you asked me earlier. As far as having a dream of a pet, that's that has passed. I mean, I maybe I have, It's just been so long ago. I just don't remember now, you know, But I'm almost certain it's happened right.
Speaker 5: Right, So there's a there's I mean, there's more stuff that we could get into, but I feel like we pretty much got the idea about how it works.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 5: There are certain like certain rituals and seven day working prayers and stuff like that. I don't think we necessarily need to get into that. Then there's obviously like doing it through the use of psychedelics and media, meditation, trance and dream work which we talked about, prayer, candle magic, an altarcraft, and so yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we we already know a lot of this stuff all round. Yeah, Like at the the at the end of the day, I feel like the biggest takeaway, you know, is just trying to get get your your state of mind, get to that state of mind, you know. And so if thinking about your your pet or your past pet gets you in that state of mind, whether it's in a meditation or what have you. I mean, usually when you think of your pet, you have good feelings and good emotions, and so if that's a tool that you could use just simply to get into a higher vibrational state of mind, then you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just think about them fondly and maybe that will resonate throughout the rest of your body, allowing for transmission to come through, right exactly.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: And I feel like a lot of people probably would think, oh, I'm just making that up in my mind. But anybody that is like an experienced meditator, dude, you know that that is beyond just like your mind making things up, like you of access to shit that you never even thought about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I think even an experienced meditator would still even maybe question it, you know. But at the end of the day, it's like, Okay, you know you've been here before. There's no way that you just made up this entire world in full detail. That's the thing that gets me so much is that surely we can go to sleep and have a dream and create our own world. Yeah, we all understand that, But when you go into a meditation and within a few minutes you're just kind of observing this place that seemingly didn't even exist before, but here you are and it's kind of just holding for you. You know. You look over here and this is over there, and you look over here and it's just this whole world. And so I don't know, the mind is so amazing, man, And I think that's what all of this is about. Dude. Yeah, I just love it all.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't have to be hard, you know, like that's that's the thing, is that it can just be something that's that's easy.
Speaker 4: And speaking of easy.
Speaker 5: Let's get to our first animal message, or our first message from the animal spirit guide.
Speaker 4: I pulled this bad.
Speaker 5: Boy for brit So hopefully you're listening out there, brit We're gonna get kind of weird here. Your message comes from oh interesting, Oh well, hopefully this resonates with you. This is from the tortoise. So the tortoise, it says, when you're feeling pressure from any number of fronts, pulled this way, pulled this way, and that by the that doesn't make any sense. Let me reread that, when you're feeling pressure from any number of fronts, pulled this way, and that, by the demands of modern life, it's very easy to succumb to false sense, false senses of urgency to feel out of balance and fragmented and be in a constant, constant state of tension. You can be You can become forgetful and have difficulties sleeping. You may even attempt to stabilize and center yourself by resorting to the use of addictive substances or activities, hoping that they'll help you feel more at home in your own skin. Meanwhile, your mind rushes ahead from one thing to the next, while your body tries to play catchup. The technological web, consisting of computers, the Internet, cell phones, faxes, faxes, who uses that anymore? And television, plus the noises all around, creates a constant assault on your senses. It's exhausting, isn't it. First recognize that most things that you treat as emergencies or crisises are merely inconveniences. Then slow down, move a little bit slower than you are accustomed to, and practice breathing slower and deeper every opportunity that you get. This in itself helps you align with your internal rhythms rather than being in a state of continuous reactivity to outside forces. So and spend time in nature and take off your shoes and socks. Putting your bare feet on the ground allows you to truly experience your solid connection to the earth. When you do, notice the difference in how you feel and see if your mind isn't at least a bit calmer. It may be challenging at first and at times to do any of this, but it can be done. It just takes your clear intention and willingness. So the message from the tortoise says, slow your role.
Speaker 4: I love it, dude. That's a great one, all right. So it's so true though about about the you know, the technology that we have around us all the time. It almost like gives us a false sense of like that the fight or flight. You know. It's like you you have the sense that you need to be like beware of something, you know, and then all reality, there's nothing really to be worried about. You're just kind of creating that, you know. I've definitely experienced that. I think so too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta it's it's good to just take a breath and realize that, like, man, the you know, the house ain't on fire, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's a big one.
Speaker 5: The next card goes to Pete Pete, if you're listening, Oh all right, Pete, got the peacock?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Let yourself stand out and be noticed, it says, so the peacock, here we go. It's time to step forward and stop hiding behind any of those of the facades that you've developed over the years. Although these personas have been highly adaptive and have helped you along the way, for which you can be grateful, there's more of you to express to the world, and it's ready to emerge. There's a certain safety and comfort in being inconspicuous and always staying in the background. Yet it yet, in playing it safe in this way, others don't have the opportunity to get to know who you really are, and you don't get to experience the richness and textures that are possible by participating more fully in life. By remaining in the background, you not only alienate yourself from others, but often you end up allowing others to choose for you. So doing so can make you feel like a passive victim of life. Being noticed does have some risks. People may criticize you or judge you, particularly if they're not used to you asserting yourself in such a way. Or you may feel judged yourself, which can can be an even harsher sentence. These are most These are the most likely risks, but they're actually very minimal. So shed any guilt or shame about coming out with who you are, wear more colorful clothing, sing, dance, and let others know your thoughts, feelings and opinions. You can do so with grace, dignity, and enthusiasm, and you might even enjoy it, says the peacock, We of it.
Speaker 4: Don't dim your life, Pete, you know, don't dim it.
Speaker 5: Don't do that, Pete said, one hundred. I'm a main character. Got to live in that energy. That's right, Yeah, buddy, that's right.
Speaker 4: Nobody can do it for you, you know, nobody can. It can be scary though that I do recognize that as far as like trying to come out of your shell and like you have that understanding that people already know quote unquote who you are, you know, just from what you've shown them, and it's like once you start to act outside of that, now you're just throwing the whole system off, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and that's the thing you gotta I mean, you're sometimes usually most of the time, you're your own worst enemy, and you just got to get out of your own way.
Speaker 4: You know. That's the biggest thing was done. There was this thing that my coworker told me because he's he's kind of into like the spiritual stuff and esoteric stuff and just the philosopher stuff and kind of just an all around type of guy. And and he was like, you remember when when people used to say get with the program, and that was like, holy shit, I never think And he didn't even have to say anything more. I was like, holy shit, get with the program. And we call each other NPCs all the time. Yeah, like it's just like a funny thing we do. But yeah, it's funny. You gotta wake up, get with the program. I'm like, yeah, that's a weird way of putting things. Sean. I actually pulled one for you, sir, and actually I was hoping you would, So I actually.
Speaker 5: Had two cards come out at the same time. And the way that that message came to me, my intuition was just like, all right, this one's for this one's for Sean, this one's for me, okay, And so I was initially looking for just a card for you. So I wrote the first card is yours and the second card is mine.
Speaker 4: All right, makes perfect sense.
Speaker 5: Uh, you got the camel and uh, it says, let me read this right here off of the camera.
Speaker 4: Real quick, before you even go any further. So it's kind of weird that you say that, because there's a palm tree that's like in the neighbor's front yard and I can see it from my back door, and for whatever reason, like the way that it's shaped, it looks kind of like a camel, like for whatever, just the leaf parts and then the one branch will move and it looks like the camel's like moving its neck and shit. And so that's just weird that that comes up.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, all right, Well, the camel is speaking to you in multiple ways, sir.
Speaker 4: Coming through It.
Speaker 5: Says, trust that you have the resources to get through the challenges before you.
Speaker 4: They're there even when you don't think they are. That's right, it says.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it feels like you're journeying across a vast, lifeless desert that stretches beyond the horizon with no end in sight.
Speaker 4: You do live in Arizona, so they literally I've been drinking a shit ton of water too, man, it's been like one hundred and ten lately.
Speaker 5: Yes, So, going across this seemingly barren landscape before you, you thirst for comfort and solace during these times. During these times can most readily be satisfied by looking to your inner resources. All the experiences that you've had in your lifetime, the challenges, the challenges that you've successfully faced, and the wealth of knowledge that you've accumulated can be called on to not only cope with the type of adversity that presents itself, but to help you move forward with courage and determination. So first you identify where you want to go, and then proceed slowly, steadily, and deliberately toward that objective. As you move along, cast away your fears, doubts, and hesitations whenever they arise, letting the four winds lift them up to the sun to be burned away. Ease your mind and heart, and know that all is well and that you're protected at all times. Call upon those helping spirits who have assisted you up until this point in your journey.
Speaker 4: You have what it takes, and you will get through this. That's so awesome, dude, That's kind of how they're feeling lately too. Really, like, you know, at work, all the maintenance guys are kind of showing me around, showing me how the ins and outs of some of the machines, and and then I'll be like, oh, yeah, and this is because of this, and like there's so much stuff that I have learned over the years that I just kind of like retaining it and just kind of just stays there and I don't really do anything with it. And so, dude, that's pretty spot on. I love it, man. How is it that it's so so good?
Speaker 5: It just be that way. The card, the card that got pulled for me is the seagull. It says, now is the time for deep emotional healing, right man.
Speaker 4: We're going deep, dude.
Speaker 5: So it says the emotional sea that's hovering just below your consciousness is a well of feelings that needs to be acknowledged and expressed. Expressing emotions doesn't mean indulging in them compulsively or creating drama around them. If there are tears, let them. Uh oh, if there are tears, tears and tears are spelled the same way, I think, aren't.
Speaker 4: They are they? I think you might be right. You just didn't want to say you just didn't want it to be tears. I think, yeah, I mean tears through you know. Sometimes yeah, sometimes you need them though.
Speaker 5: So if there are tears, let them simply be tears and allow them to flow. Cry, or laugh as much as you need. To explore these feelings by sharing them with someone you trust or write about them in a journal, paying a particular attention to the sensations in your body. These sensations are close to the layers of emotion that are just below the surface of your awareness. By either talking or writing them down, you bring them into your awareness, find relief, and create an opportunity to release them. Don't let this be a theatrical exercise, one where you act or try to force yourself to feel something that you're not. Make sure that you include a good dose of humor from time to time, particularly if you're dealing with darker or scarier emotions. It's not necessary to cleanse the emotional and psychic scars that remain from earlier experiences too frequently, but now is the time to do so. Should you find yourself starting to get lost in the whirlpool of traumatic memory, change the scenery by physically moving or intentionally distracting yourself in some way. It isn't necessary to cure yourself of the feelings associated with these memories all in one setting. Instead, simply relieve some of the pressure that lurks below the surface like a seagull, solid solid. What do I needed that one?
Speaker 4: That one hit me? Of course you did, That's why you got it, dude. This is I know ship.
Speaker 5: This is my favorite oracle deck is the animal one. And you know where I got this was in Lake Havasu.
Speaker 4: Oh right, oh perfect, I know. It adds even a little more, something more to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is where I was born. Also where I'm going to be moving to here in like six weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, looking forward to it. Oh yeah wow. So now those cards we were spot on, man like, almost too good. I mean I can't speak for everyone. I mean Pete said one hundred, so you know, but I hope that everybody got something out of that. I know what I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure. Actually, you want to do a terror reading too, Yeah, sure, you want to pull one out.
Speaker 4: I got to read. So you're gonna take a little time sometimes, you know, I've been shuffling it like the whole show. I like, nothing's really happening, you know. So I'm glad we were doing the animal spirits because nothing was nothing was coming.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it just got to you gotta give at the time, you know. Sometimes you got to shuffle those bad boys like a hundred times. But so there is one more closing thing that I did want to read here. As far as the the the animal spirits or whatever, or even human spirits, they never leave. So across continents and centuries people agree on two things. Something continues, and it communicates through dreams, animals, music, numbers, breezes, and sudden knowings. The skill isn't summoning, it's listening with structure. When we blend sciences, humility, with spirits, intimacy, and the world becomes what it has always been, alive, responsive and braided with companions just beyond the visible. The bond you share was never broken, It simply changed changed form. What once walks walk beside you in fur, feather or scale now moves like wind through the trees, light on the water, warmth in your heart when the world feels cold. In the eyes of spirit, there is no distance, no goodbye, only a weaving of souls that time and death cannot touch. If you can quiet your mind and open your heart. You will feel them always just a breath away, and in that moment you'll remember the magic was never gone. It's been here all along, waiting for you to see.
Speaker 4: Mm solid, let's go doll this, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the best solid stuff. Damn, you still ain't getting one popping.
Speaker 4: Coming, you know what, I'm just gonna pull the top card there it is.
Speaker 5: That's actually what I did for the for the animal ones, because sometimes it takes you gotta shuffle them and everybody does it their own way usually just whatever your your intuition is like guiding you to do. So don't even question you feel pulled. One that the Hermit, which is a little interesting, one of my favorite cards. I think we just got it recently.
Speaker 4: I think we did. Yeah, so the hermit call about not dimming your light, Pete. You've got the hermit holding his lantern outward.
Speaker 5: You know the way is wise, and he knows the difference between being alone and being lonely. His solitude is the companion to his bright mind. There is wisdom to be gained through solitude. This is the lesson that the Hermit card imparts on it. An old man walks alone, carrying a tall staff in a lantern to light his way. The lantern illuminates only what's in front of him, but points him toward the truth. His advanced age signals deep wisdom, while the staff suggests power. His power is in the ability to look within, rely on himself, and exercise tremendous patience. So it says his lantern illuminates only on what's in front of him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm wearing that Illuminati shirt right now.
Speaker 5: So the spiritual message behind it, it says, you're deep in the process of soul searching and seeking your own inner truth. Allow yourself as much time alone as you need to look within, perhaps through meditation or taking long walks, to tap into your divine inner wisdom. Interesting, So, h in the Hermit is the ninth card, and in the Full or the ninth spirit I guess in the Full's journey, which means nearing completion, nine is always almost the end because ten is the the rap.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, all right, So the ninth card of the major arcana of the major arcana, yeah, okay, right, okay, yeah, because the the full report the Full is the zero card. And then the magician is the one and so on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, well this was fun, dude.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed this one.
Speaker 5: It was you know, and I feel like we've been getting a little serious lately, so it's nice to interject like these fun ones that are you know, entertained your mind a little bit, open you up, and like, you know, just to make you wonder what if?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. And see, I don't even think it's in the what if at this point, at least for me. Whenever I say something, I feel like it's just how my mind is processing it. And when it comes to this whole thing. Man, as far as even even with humans, I mean, we've experienced we've had those moments where we were at least seemingly we felt like we were on some sort of wave, you know what I mean together and your thoughts were also my thoughts and it was like almost like we were sharing them, yeah, you know, and it was like whose thoughts are they? I don't know, you know, but yeah, it's the ones thoughts, It's God's thoughts, call it whatever you want. We're just the observers at this point. That's all we ever were. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So yeah, with that being said, we're gonna wrap this bad boy up and get over to the meditation, and then afterward we are going to talk about said meditation. We're going to be getting into a guided Animal Spirit guide meditation, which on one so much fun. Those are the best. So if you want to be a part of that meditation, you can join us live every Wednesday night for the Wonder Wednesday Shows, or you can come over just over to any of the other regular tiers on Patreon, which will allow you to go back and listen to it and be with us in that time. There is no time is an illusion anyway, So whether you're listening to it now with us or next year, you'll be with us in that moment that we were there.
Speaker 4: So that's uh, that's the magic of it.
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, if you if you want to be able to support us, that would be the best ways to go over to patreon dot com slash Metamisteries. That link is down the show notes below. Over there, you get the shows a few days in advance. It's completely commercial free. You'll be able to slide into our dms and you'll be able to see all of the video content without commercials or having to wait.
Speaker 4: If you're not interested in going over to.
Speaker 5: Patreon, we have many of other ways to be able to watch or listen to the show. So if you're listening on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, we are also on the Meta Mysteries podcast you So the Meta Mystery shows on on the Come Up on the on the Cult of Conspiracy come out every Monday and Friday, but on the Meta Mysteries platform you can listen to them every Sunday and Thursday, so just one day sooner and the same thing goes for YouTube. You'll also be able to see them on Mondays and Fridays over there. Patreon would be the best way to be able to get them literally the night or the next day, as soon as we're done shooting them. So if you're interested in that, or you just want to be able to support the show, you like what the information that we provide, maybe you feel a little bit entertained, whatever it is, we would appreciate that support in any kind of way. If you're listening on Patrion, or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, it would help us out a lot. If you were to give us a review, give us five stars. You can comment on each episode on Spotify. That all helps the algorithm push it out into the rest of the world so that we can get more ears and more eyes on the show and too this information. If you find that a lot of this information is a mystery school esque or you feel like you're being initiated, imagine how everybody else would feel.
Speaker 4: You know, it's right, dude, that's right man. And as always, just thank you guys for listening and following along with us on our journey as we try to help guide you on yours. Yeah. I don't even think we're guiding anybody. It's just you know what I mean, It's just I don't know. We're walking with everybody. That's it.
Speaker 5: It's a shared experience. And we always say that we're not the teachers. We are students, just presenting the information that we have found in hopes that one day we become teachers.
Speaker 4: That would be awesome.
Speaker 5: That's the ideally, the goal is that you know, we we do so many shows and we talk about so many different things and become so deeply entrenched in what we have learned that it just stays stuck up in the mind so that we don't even need any you know, any kind of websites or any kind of whatever to show us what it is, because we'll just know and we'll be out there teaching shit.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, that's Noses. I think a little bit of I think you'd be great at that. Actually, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Think you would too. I think you'd I think Cassandra said that you were going to be a shaman, sir. I know, I gotta get on it, man, I'm slacking, I think, you know. I think maybe we'll get We'll try and get Cassandra on next week.
Speaker 4: Oh that'd be fun. Yes, I think we need to.
Speaker 5: It's about that time. Yeah, it is so anyhow. And and also we have a bunch of different guests that are on the docket. They're going to be coming up. We're going to be getting Cassandra on the show. We'll be getting Nagel Perriman on the show. We're gonna be getting Mica Dank on the show, which is really great with if you love the astro theology stuff, fascinating stuff, and many many more guests that are going to be coming as well. So yeah, that's just what to be looking forward to. We had this episode that was requested by a listener. We like to listen, you know, So if somebody is interested in a particular thing, then reach out to us. We will try and get to it as fast as possible. And you can reach out to us on Instagram, On Patreon Patreon, you're a lot more likely to get a response back in a faster time. Instagram, the messages are flooded, so I can only get to them whenever I got time for that. But Patreon, we push everybody on Patreon app up to the absolute top. So yeah, with that me and said, oh and also I did want to say this too. I'm gonna be moving to Arizona here in about six weeks. That's I'm gonna have a lot more time open. So if anybody wants to reach out and schedule a past life regression, reach on out and we can try and make that happen. I have a deal to where if you if you allow the regression to be posted on the podcast as an episode, then it'll be fifty dollars cheaper.
Speaker 4: So hey, there you go, that's a good deal.
Speaker 5: But if you feel that it's too personal, totally understand, it will just be the regular price.
Speaker 4: So sounds good man, Yeah, So yeah.
Speaker 5: Reach out and Uh. You know, I'm not gonna be moving for another six weeks, so I can't really schedule anything until then. My life is gonna be crazy and chaotic up until that point. But once I'm settled in, I'm gonna have so much damn time I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Know what to do with myself.
Speaker 5: So so I would like to stay busy and I would like to help anybody in that way, So just reach out to us, and Patroon would be the best place to reach out to us on uh on there for that. We also have an email. I think it's Meta Mysteries one one one at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: So if you want to reach out to us and schedule that, we can try and do that too. So anyway, I think we're gonna get over to the uh to the Meditation Sean, any parting words for you.
Speaker 4: Sir, No, dude, I just uh, it was a great episode man, Like you said, I feel like we did need just a more lighthearted one and and just to peak at the curiosity, you know, and just open up the mind. Man, it was a great one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, Well, look if your pet animal spirit guides came here and they taught you anything. It's that you don't know what you don't know, So I'll just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 3: Side color swall Stars line.
Speaker 4: In the Mysteries.
Speaker 5: That was probably my favorite part of this episode.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we went with the fifteen minute one. It didn't even feel like fifteen minutes. No, No, that was great, dude. That one scooted on by. Dude, Well did you uh, what'd you see? My dude? Like, what animal did I see? Yeah? I saw a wolf, did you Yeah? That's still Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was interesting because it's so strange how the mind just works and just takes you in places like that. So initially I saw, you know, it was like a like a wood bridge, and because I think he was saying, like to see a bridge and then you know you're gonna walk across it, then you're gonna see like the mist or whatever. Right, And as I was walking across across the woodbridge, it was like summertime. And then as soon as I get into like across the bridge, I see the mist and all of a sudden, I'm in like all winter refrozen tundra. Oh okay, yeah yeah yeah, and then it's like all right, well you're sitting there and you're waiting for your animal to come walking to you, and you're also approaching it.
Speaker 4: And then all I saw bro was just like.
Speaker 5: And it was like fucking like like a like a big wolf, right, you know what I'm saying, Like one of those one of those Game of Throne wolves, one of.
Speaker 4: Those yeah, one of those Twilight wolves. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And so it was it was pretty cool too, because I just felt like, dude, I was just like we were just checking each other out, just staring at each other in the eyes, not making any sudden movements. Nobody's really going to move any closer once we get to like we had like I don't know, fifteen yards in between us, and and we're just like feeling each other out like intuitively, you know. And I'm like looking into his soul and he's looking into my soul, and and and after a while, I he's like all right, you know, I can just see him bow his head and he's like, all right, come over here, and so then I just like go and start patnaham and give him a big hug and everything. And but then it was really strange. So he was like this gray wolf, like all gray and black and white, right, like a traditional wolf. And then it's gonna sound weird. I think there was another wolf that came and it was like a red and brown looking wolf. I'm pretty sure that that was like a female wolf, right, And so it was like both of them were working together. I don't know if they were together just part of the same pack or whatever. And then so they both, like I don't know, caressed me in some kind of way, and then they were like, all right, follow us, and so we went and I just followed them like my spirit body followed their physical it seemingly physical, but seemingly like spiritual at the same time that I just followed them into. It wasn't missed or fog or anything anymore. It was just heavy snow and so you couldn't see very far in front of you. So we just went in until you couldn't see anything anymore.
Speaker 4: Just follow school. Yeah, that's great. Now, remind me as I go into what I experienced. The guy did not specify like day or night, right, I don't think, so, just kind of gave us the bridge and the mist, right, yeah, I think so. So as I was approaching or saw the bridge and all that, it was already nighttime, like it was pretty dark. Really, the only thing you can well, the only reason why you could see was just like the moonlight, you know, and it was just kind of kind of dark and dude, and I'm not even surprised, dude, but I got the I got the wise owl. You know, maybe maybe that's because you know, we've already gone into this, and that was in fact the animal that I figured out was my spirit animal. And because when he said, like you'll you'll see the the animal at the right time, you know, and then it kind of took me back to how I came to find, you know, that the owl was what was my spirit animal, because I was like, I don't know what my spirit animal is, and all of a sudden, boom, there's there's an owl. You know we were recording, you know, there it is, right, yeah, dude, So that it was pretty cool. It was pretty cool because you know, I was thinking, like, oh, you know, this thing can just kind of be with me all the time, and then like I can like send it over to like a certain area, like if some shit's going down, you know, like you know, lift the vibe up over there and just send my owl over there, you know, and like just little fun things you can do in your mind. Yeah, dude, so, which is really what it's about, man, That's what it's all about. So it was fun though. It was a good one.
Speaker 5: That was a good one. Yeah damn, we have somebody joining very late, so welcome. But yeah, that was dude. I love those guided meditation I think a guided meditation is probably my favorite way to meditate because it gives you, like, you know, a direction together. Yeah, like, and it just reminds me of like even when we did the Meet Your Dragon meditation.
Speaker 4: Dude, how awesome was that one? Right?
Speaker 5: And all the other ones, like you know, who's your your guide or your angel? Like with all the different weird like guided meditations that we've done, those are just the most fun because you know, you're not like you're listening, you know what I'm saying. Like the goal of a guided meditation is to sit and listen and erase whatever is going on in your mind and just pay attention to the person that's speaking. And so it's like it's nice to just surrender to that in that moment, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just given to the suggestion. There's a lot of power in suggestion, and like you said, like instead of listening to your own thoughts or listening to you know, your mind goes astray and you start to think, oh, I'm not doing the meditation right or I'm having too many thoughts. You're really just listening, and so in that way you have somewhat of a some some structure to it, you know, and you're just being suggested through an experience, you know. So and it's so, there was something else I thought about and I just can't remember now, and I was like, oh, hopefully I can remember that later. And of course, oh, you know what, I thought the same thing too, and now I can't remember mine. Well we'll never know now, you know, we'll just know intuitively. Yeah, that's it. It's subconscious, it's locked in. It's in there, dude, it ain't going nowhere. But yeah, that was That was awesome. Dude.
Speaker 5: I would really like to start doing more of those to where, you know, the guided meditations. I just feel like they're so personal.
Speaker 4: It'll be really cool. And it would be really cool if you would do just record a couple for us, you know, and then you could just play it for us. And I mean, maybe that would be weird for you to listen to your own voice and a guided meditation, but maybe maybe not, maybe it would be even better.
Speaker 5: Well, I literally a guided meditation and it's up on YouTube. Yeah it's got It got like four hundred.
Speaker 4: Views or something like that. Okay, but yeah, I thought I was going to be a lot better at that than then it came out.
Speaker 5: So oh really yeah, like that guy, if you listen to the tone in his voice, holy shit, that was like the best man voice that we've heard in a meditation.
Speaker 4: He got me, He got me. At one point I I saw like some flickering going on. I was like, whoa, I was getting deep do My hands started to like twitch every time you get the finger twitches, you know that your body's like, hey, you sleep or what what's going on here? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was cool in the beginning where he's like, take a deep breath in and breathe out through your fingertips.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, that is crazy. It wouldn't be the first time I've breathed through my fingertips, but it was probably the best. Yeah, that was a deep one at this.
Speaker 5: Point journey, So yeah, I think we're gonna wrap it on up right there. Hopefully everybody else had a positive experience and look out for what's to come next week. I do want to say for those that are listening right now, that we are going to have to just with time constraints and everything else. Then so after this episode is going to have to be a throwback episode. It's we don't necessarily like to do that, but you know, time doesn't necessarily a lot, you know a lot of time, so some times should just be like that. So I think we're gonna pull a throwback out, and I was thinking maybe we we pull out old Ronnie Pontiac.
Speaker 4: Oh, that would be great. Yeah, I would even listen to that one back. Yeah, to be honest with you, because I feel like, especially at the time that we recorded that, I don't think I was on the level. Not that I'm on the level now, but at least maybe I'm closer now, and so I think I'll even I'll get something out of that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that one will be coming out. I don't even know. I'm lost on days now. That'll be coming out Monday, all right, Sunday and Monday, So that'll be coming out. This one I think is gonna be coming out Thursday and Friday, so yeah, let us know what you think. Leave a review, all the fun things we appreciate everybody. Give us a follow on TikTok and Instagram and all those things too. We're starting to build up a TikTok.
Speaker 4: We're almost to a thousand followers. Really, that does make sense to me. I'm glad it makes me, you know, But it's.
Speaker 5: Getting there, so so yeah, until next time, we will see y'all on the flip side.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untained, where it's like spells that can't be named. Close your eyes and feel the.
Speaker 2: Sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 3: Open doors inside your mind, leave the ordinary far behind. The color swell and stars line in
Speaker 4: The mental mysteries you'll find