Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book. If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com forward Slash podcast. Tonight's guest has had more than one Dogman encounter, but it's unlike most eyewitnesses. He's handling his encounters really well. And that's always a really good thing, of course, but it's a surprise when I find out that an eyewitness has handled their encounters, especially more than one encounter. So well, well, let's bring him in here now so we can find out why he's dealing with those experiences so well. Tonight's guest is Ferris Reese. Ferris, Welcome to.
Speaker 1: The show, glad to be here.
Speaker 2: Well, that's great having you here. Feerris, Please give us a brief bio on yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm Shakespeare, Shakespeare or Old. I'm retired from George Power Company. I was an electrician for about twelve years. There pretty much it on that.
Speaker 2: So you worked on the high tension lines.
Speaker 1: Then well, I worked in a powerhouse on all the different equipment and shy that producers of electricity.
Speaker 2: Wow, you worked on them hot then Yeah, Wow, he got to be really particular about what you do in your working life on electricity like that. If you don't, it will definitely straighten your string. You didn't find out what it was that you saw until about four or five years ago. How did you find out what they were?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been watching a lot of these different shows on a Bigfoot dog Man, and one one night I was looking and I've seen one that looked exactly like the one that I had seen, And I told my wife, I said, that's it, That's what I shang. Before then, I was just gushing. I didn't really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can only imagine the thoughts that must have been going through your head when you finally could put a name to what it was that you saw those times. Yeah, I bet you're ready to fall out of your chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was up running across the house. It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: Hell that you were understandably so too, considering how you've had more than one encounter with these guys. Do you think there's something about you that draws them to you or do you think it's just dumb luck?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not really sure. I wasn't expecting nothing that first time. I mean, I was just driving along, but when I seen it and uh, a few years later than I say, the other one, I don't. I can't really say, well that there you know something about it must be attracting them to me. I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Well, you've had two encounters. If you have a third, then that almost removes all of doubt that there has to be something about you. But of course, hopefully that third one's never going to happ up. And how much of an effect have your dog mean encounters had in your life? I know you've dealt with them very well, but can you point anything in your life and say, okay, well this is that way because of the dog mean encounters I had.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't been out camping like I used to, but of course that's a lot of ash been because of either my job or that I had before retired, and since then I've just had a lot of things going on. So I do think about that though, that you know, I might encounter one out there and I don't. I don't know. I don't know or that it would be any different. I mean, I did have sheep metal around me that one time, and I had a shotgun in my hand the other time. But so I don't really know. I mean, I'm not really what you say, scared, but aware.
Speaker 2: Well, as long as you're aware, that's a good thing. That's always a really good thing. And in most cases you're going to find that eyewitnesses who weren't traumatized by their experiences, they can point to this or that and say, Okay, because of this one factor, because of this one element, that's why I'm not traumatized by my dog. Mean, an encounter or encounters as it sometimes happens, like in your case, from what you just said, do you think if you didn't have that sheet metal around you that tweet at Tacoma is what you're talking about when you have the first encounter, if you didn't have the shotgun with you when you have the second, do you think you would have been traumatized by those experiences?
Speaker 1: That's very possible, I know, I you know, well, just collars of the way things are changing in the world now, I don't I don't go out without something sunk kind of weapon. And you know it wasn't just becaus of the encounters that I've had.
Speaker 2: Well, that's understandable. I mean, there are two legged predators out there besides dog men that aren't always safe to be around. So I definitely get it, I really do. And since you weren't traumatized by your experiences, I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but since you were traumatized by them, does that mean that you almost feel lucky to have had them? Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but if I feel luckier, I mean, I'm uh. It was an experience, that's about all I can say. It was different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that's a good way to sum it up. Different. I know you live out, but do you have a lot of woods around you or is it mostly farming land where you don't have a lot of cover for these things? What kind of area do you live in?
Speaker 1: Well, there is a lot of woods. It is getting populated around, but there's a lot of wood streame, Pune and so forth around. I mean, we got sweet Water Creek, dunk and Vine and they're just ever were around. So they got plenty of you know, water and places to hide.
Speaker 2: Yes, like a good place for dog me in to make a living With that in mind, have you warned any neighbors about these things?
Speaker 1: I've told some people. I had one neighbor that had seen it didn't know what he had seen, and they described the very first one that I ever seen, and it was in his yard, which was at the back end of my property at the time. So you know, I've seen it down the road and I've seen it. It's been Shayen right there with the inseection hundred feet of my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're definitely around. Unfortunately, when you're going to bed at night, again, you're not traumatized by the encounters you've had. But when you go to bed at night, do thoughts about these guys? Do they creep into your head a lot? Or is it something that you don't think about all that much.
Speaker 1: I just don't think about it that much.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in a good place. You really are, all right than fears. Please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us every last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one that I seen, I had left the house, taken a future son in law at the time back to his grandmother's house where he lived, and I crossed the tracks, turned onto the road heading towards Potter Springs and after I crossed the bridge, the next spot it's lit up real well because of the phone company setting to the left, and there's a crossing with a business that's across the tracks to the right. And when I got up there in the light, here it come out of nowhere from the tracks, and that he was a very large I mean, I'm in a toiler Tacoma truck, four inch left kit mud tires on it, so that put it on up there good ways. And I was looking at it right in my eyes over the hood, and I'm thinking, what in my sin it wasn't registering. It looked looked almost as big as a pony as long as the lane that I was in. It was white, sort of mud color mixed in with the white stringy hair. I got a real good look at it because it's well lit up right there, even at ten o'clock at night. And I never seen nothing. I used to animals in the woods. I've seen them move, I know how quick a lot of them can be, but I've never seen nothing that fast. And of course the second one, it was jet black. I couldn't even see the eyes, but it was just as big as the other one that I'd seen. And I was coming across the yard from my mother and dad's house and got it right about property line, and it shot out from under an oak tree which was grouped down. I couldn't see it under the tree at all. It was dark. It shot out from under there and about three bounds. It was over in the next to the house, back in the shadows, and I didn't even have time to raise shotgown up. I didn't hear a thing as big and heavy as it was. It should have been making some noise, and it was. If I hadn't have seen it when it came out from nt of that tree, I wouldn't even know any thing about it.
Speaker 2: Are you glad that you know that you had at least one dog men around your property? Or are you one of those people that would be a lot happier just not to know, even if it's the truth. There are a lot of people out there who tell me that, Okay, even though they were around my property, i'd rather not know they were there.
Speaker 1: Well, by no one they're there. I know to be very watchful of them, all right, I'll look make sure I won't. I don't make a habit of going out after dark. Of course, my age, I couldn't move that fast, nohow, So I just have to depend on something to either slow it down or you know, if it tried to attack or anything. But so far I've been fortunate on that haven't had to worry about an attack. I reckon the closest would have been the last one that I've seen. If it was going to attack, I figured it would have done it. Then.
Speaker 2: He has had plenty of opportunities, that's for sure. Now, do you have any livestock around your property?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. There is over in the next county, which is just down to the end of the road, because my property's county line. There is a pasture with cows in it. That's that's your closest around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you had a lot of animals out there to tend to and worry about, that would definitely complicate things. But I'm glad you don't have to worry about that. Do you have a dog that you keep inside that you let out at nighttime or.
Speaker 1: Well we had one, Uh, well you just got a little cat now, so I don't have nothing. Uh you know, unless the cat can know something's out.
Speaker 2: Is that. I'm sorry to interrupt you there, that's.
Speaker 1: All right, That's the only thing I know. I don't know if the cat would tell me anything like a dog would.
Speaker 2: Now, sometimes they do when a dog comes around, they get that Halloween scaredy cat looks sometimes. So yeah, it just depends on the care, depends on what the dog man does. Has anything ever happened where you're sitting in the house and something just felt off, It just didn't feel right.
Speaker 1: I've had have something like that. It happened a few times, but I couldn't put my finger on it and what it would be other than a possible dog man, But I can't shape for certain nights for what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best response right there. If you don't know, it's best to say that you don't know. It's admirable that you do that because a lot of people if they hear a branch fall outside after they've had a sasquatch encounter or a dogman encounter, then automatically it had to be one. So it's good that you're so levelheaded. That definitely is a big reason why you're able to handle this so well, And thank goodness for that. Talking about nighttime, do you go out at night still or are you pretty much a shut away after the sun goes down?
Speaker 1: After the sun goes down unless I just have to I inside.
Speaker 2: And that's strictly because of the dog men that you saw on the back of your property.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I try to get everything i'm gonna get done before it gets dark, and that way I won't have to worry about going out. But it's not not just cause of the dog man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't have to be out and about after dark, there's no reason to be, so I get it. Idal How close was that dog man to you, the black one at the back of your property when you saw it at its closest point.
Speaker 1: At the closest point, probably forty to fifty feet.
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Did you ever give you the impression he knew you were there?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, because when he shot out under that tree, he had been watching me the whole time. He was to my left or to my right, and when he shot out from under there, he went to the left, heading out towards the house. And then you know, right between the ditch that I was coming upon and the and the house, he hit that shadow and they just blended right in. I never saw him again.
Speaker 2: When you're heading for that ditch, just doing your thing, moving along, Were you moving straight towards where he was under that tree or at an angle away from it.
Speaker 1: I was heading towards the house, which would have been straight in front of me, and the the tree would have been at the front right corner of the house, next to the ditch that I was coming to phone. So he was coming right straight straight in front of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine the thoughts going through his head. He might have been thinking, Okay, he's coming towards me. I'm about to have a furious reason encounter. Watch out. You never know. It's hard to say. You were looking at that first dog man right over your hood, the hood of your truck. You said, how close was it at its closest point?
Speaker 1: It was probably between fifty and sixty feet maybe when they come right out in front of me and look right over at me. When he as he went by, like, hey, I'm here and now I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Huh did that one give you the impression that he wasn't happy about you being there and rolling up on it?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about his impression. I just I'm sitting there trying to figure out what in the world am I looking at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can only imagine the thoughts going through your head. Some dog been in situations like that when you just get to sit there and watch them move. Some of them they look really smooth and every movement is planned and it's just like a symphony. Others they act all twitchy and their movements are jerky. It's like they haven't been walking along. It's almost like they're learning how to walk because they're so unsettled in their movements. How do you describe by this?
Speaker 1: One was moving, He was moving like he was going about ninety mile an hours, about the best mission. He was hollering it when they crossed that road.
Speaker 2: And he looked well coordinated.
Speaker 1: Hey, look he wasn't really coming across like like I would say a dog would, you know, real smooth and everything. It looked like he had to put forth a lot of effort where there's movements because those joints just didn't look right. They just looked like they didn't want to do what they really wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really hard to figure out. Some dog men they just move with so much grease. Like I said, others looks like they're just struggling to not trip over themselves. I wonder how that works if it's their proportions. Some dogmen have proportions that just don't want themselves to moving smoothly. I don't know what it is, but that's just one of the strange, quirky things about these guys. Now, you went from having no dog mean encounters to having one at the back of your property after you had that first one and a pretty short amount of time. Do you think those two encounters were related somehow or they just happened that way?
Speaker 1: Well, I've often thought about that. I'm not quite sure about well, that it was like they were playing or what. But they just I just know what happened, and I wouldn't expecting really in either one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never expect to have a dogman encounter until you have it. That's pretty normal right there. Now, the black one, the second encounter you had. It came shooting out from underneath that tree by the corner of your house. But it's moving away at one hundred miles an hour, you said. But but did it do anything as it was running away? They gave the impression that it wasn't happy snarl at you or look at you with a nasty look, or did it just keep its head focused in the direction that was headed.
Speaker 1: He was just focused straight ahead. And the difference between him and the other one is now hat didn't look like he had near the problems like that first one dead. He ain't moved more graceful like.
Speaker 2: Seeing that right there is a perfect example. It's so hard to understand the black one was graceful. The first one seemed clumsier or just kind of out of sorts. Did their body proportions look that different that that might be an explanation, or did they have pretty much the same kind of proportions Maybe they were just different sizes.
Speaker 1: Well, the black one looked like he was could have been a little heavier set. He definitely had longer fur on him. The other one looked like he had more of a short short hair than than long. The longest hair that the first one had was around his head and the tail on the black one he was I couldn't really tell the actual size of him because he looked like he had so much hair.
Speaker 2: That's another thing that's so hard for me to wrap my mind around. These guys are so many different looks. It's hard to know what to expect when it comes to what a dog man's going to look. Like, if you have an encounter. Speaking of that, how would you describe their tails? Did their tails look disproportionately long compared to their body sizes? Or do you look stubby or pretty normal length?
Speaker 1: Well, as far as that first one, they looked like he had a fairly long tail. That second one they weren't by so fast. I didn't really I didn't really see the tale he was going so fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like he was trying to break some wind speed records. Mm hmm, Yeah, sounds like he was. You've heard about them being seen by quite a few people in North Georgia from what I understand. How do you find out about those encounters?
Speaker 1: Well, I've slain, I've seen a lot of that on YouTube, on a lot of those shows. And then when I was looking on your site, I found the map that was showing the different counties and telling them about how many encounters had been reported, you know, in different parts of the state. And it don't surprise me about North Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a lot of wild country there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know I've heard about around over here in Cherokee County, Floyd County, Alden County, and uh, that's all right here where I'm at at copp County in Douglas, Dave Lash had anywhere from one Haulden County nine. Two of them was right here, was in a mile and a high from the house at Auburn, Hiram and Polden County.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at how that land is in northern Georgia, it's hard to think of a better place for them to live. I mean, they've got all the resources they could want, plenty of room to roam without being seen if they don't want to be seen. I mean, you could have an army of dog men in there, and if they didn't want to be known about, no one would ever be the wiser.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Well, before I go on, if you have any questions you want me to ask Ferris, please type them in all caps if you're in the live chat. That way I won't miss them, p least hopefully. Okay, your wife knows about your encounters fears, But what does she think about all this? I mean, she went from one moment not hearing anything about dog men to the next moment her husband's telling her about this dog man encounter that he had on the way home in his truck one night. I'm sure you told her right after you had that first one. Does she seem to believe you? And what does she seem to think about all this?
Speaker 1: Well? I think she believes may she just to start with, so we hadn't been married but going on five years now, so a lot of this happened before man her got married. But I told her about it and she kind of looked at me kind of like, I don't know about that. Now she's she's heard enough and sane enough that, you know, from some of these shows and what I've told her, I'm pretty sure she believes every word of it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's really good. Yeah, anytime you have support like that. It's not like you need the support it because you're not traumatized. But when your significant other is right there with you and they're not making fun of you and they believe you, I mean, that's about as good as it gets. It really is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: From some of the things that you said, it sounds like you watch your fear of share of cryptid shows with that in mind. Now you've had these two Dogman encounters. Are you looking for dog me in shows to watch on TV? Or do you focus more on Bigfoot? And if you come across what looks to be a good dog mean show, you'll happen to tune that on. But otherwise, is it no big deal? And is it nothing that you necessarily look.
Speaker 1: Were turning on? I watched several of them today, dog Man and Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you have a dog man encounter or a sasquatch encounter, it really sets a hook in you in most cases, and you can't get enough info about them, So that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to learn all I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's understandable. You go one moment for not knowing these things existed all of a sudden, having an encounter with one, It's only natural that you want some answers and some explanations. So that definitely fits. Well. Let's get to some of the questions from the people in the live chat now. The first one up is from Donella Eileen Grennick and Donella wants to know or Donna Huff I'm sorry, do you think these two dog men were meats? I don't remember if you already said that or not. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that they were. I never seen him hang together. I did have somebody that was saying that they had seen two of the black ones. They may have been mates. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so hard to see about that. All we can do is guess. Yeah, yeah, that's all you can do. The next question up is from Miguel Floriano, and Miguel wants to know did your heart start racing when you saw it? I think he's asking about the second one or was it a casual Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Now the shaken one. Yeah, my heart was kind of racing. They just kind of caught me off guard because I wasn't expecting that to come out from my that tree, I mean, and I was looking, I had full view of the front yard, and all of a sudden, there it came.
Speaker 2: I apologize if you already answered this question, But what time do you say it was when you had that second account with a black one?
Speaker 1: It was probably around ten ten thirty, that same as the first one.
Speaker 2: So it's good and dark. Yeah, that makes even more frightening. But then again, like I said, you're not traumatized, Thank goodness to that.
Speaker 1: I didn't seem to affect me like that. Of course that could have been too because to start with, I really didn't know what I was looking at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I'm sorry after that.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't been so long in between. It just it well, it happened, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm so glad you're able to take this and stride the way you have. Some people could have those exact encounters and they'd be ready to jump off of a bridge. So yeah, thank goodness you're taking this so well. The next question for you is from d Truth and d wants to know what height and weight would yes to meet in the eye color?
Speaker 1: Well, the eye color on a white one, it looked sort of a brownish orange. I didn't see no glowing from it like I've heard of some. The black one, I couldn't even shay the eyes. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you only can see what you saw. Yeah, can't be faulded for that. This next question up is from Christina Easterday, and Christina wants to know thank you for sharing. Did you smell anything and did it go quiet right before you saw them?
Speaker 1: Well? I wasn't really paying much attention at the time to how quiet it was, but I didn't smell nothing that much. I do know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of those things where sometimes I witness to smell something, other times they don't. This next question for you is from Cookies and Cream. Oh man, that sounds good. They want to know what year did these two encounters happen?
Speaker 1: All right, The first one was between two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, and then last encounter that I had with the black one was like two thy fifteen, so a little while ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has been some time.
Speaker 1: But damn, that neighbor that I was talking about about two years ago, they've seen it behind the house about Shirk Shaunner fake from my house, right in his yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, that means for at least a certain period of time it was hanging around. And I wonder why that was. I wonder if it was drawn to you or something else. Then again, if it came shooting up from underneath that tree on the corner of your house when you're walking towards it, then maybe not. It's just so hard to think for these things. It really is this.
Speaker 1: Well, that was the first one that I've seen, is the one that hain't described that they shane two years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, the first one. Okay, I missed that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I have brained the black one shance that night. But the white one's been saying, and a couple of different places other than where I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Well, that first one when you said you're heading towards outer Springs and saw it, how far were you from home at the time, I was.
Speaker 1: Maybe a mile.
Speaker 2: Oh close? Then okay, yeah, that explains it.
Speaker 1: This next yeah, right there to the left, just before you get to the to where the phone companies at, there's a pond setting right there, and there's a stream that I had to cross to go by the pond to where he went. I don't know where that what Once they crossed to where that phone company was, where they took to the left towards the pond or to the right to the parking lot. I lost sight of him after that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you did a good job. Notice what you did about these two guys. When you have these encounters, you deserve a lot of credit. Most people wouldn't have noticed what you did, so that's a good thing. Kiko, I'm going to butcher his last name, Kiko Villa VSI's Villa Vessi's wants to know can you share some of the stories of others in your area that said they saw the dog men? Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 1: Well, my brother h A, he had seen it. The white one. I believe it was during the daytime. Uh, and it was further down hire in Nuthia Springs Road, which I don't know. It might have been a couple of miles at most from the house when Hey sen it and they come back describing what he had seen. And they didn't didn't really know at the time until I told him later on what we were looking at. I was talking to him just today. I said, I don't know how close it was to you, but I got to say a bird's eye view of it. As far as the black one, that same son in law said that he had seen seen one and I had seen another one, so we figured there was at least two of them, and they were probably three hundred or so in different directions from one another when they were saying. So that's that's really all I can I can say about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does make you wonder how many of those things you have in the area.
Speaker 1: It didn't give you time, That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: It really does. This next question is from Cookies and Cream. They want to know what year was this encounter, But then again, you've had two, so you've already answered that, but.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine was the first one, twenty fifteen on the black one.
Speaker 2: Hopefully those are your only two encounters you're ever going to have, hopefully never gonna have another one. It looks like Renee Morrikuni wants to know where their face is similar.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't tell nothing about the black one because they so much hair they face on the first one, that song gun was just I mean, I've seen pictures of wolves, seen them on TV shows and stuff, and they're pretty. This son of a gun was as ugly as it could be. Had what I call alligator teeth because they overlapped like an alligator's with his mouth shut.
Speaker 2: I'll bet that's the sight you still haven't gotten out of your head.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And that's one of the pictures I had shame of one when I was looking. You know, one day, I shame that same picture of the head of the one I was looking at, and that's when I knew that's what I had shamed.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you found out what they were. It's one thing to have an encounter with them and know what they are, But if you never find out what they were that you saw. That just makes it that much more difficult. But then again, I think, like I said, that's one of the reasons why you're able to deal with these encounters so well, is knowing what they are and or I guess I should say were, and watching all these shows about them that you have, so that kind of takes off some of the mystery and that whole mysterious element. That's one of the biggest reasons why witnesses tend to be so traumatized by their encounters. This next question is from Miguel Fouriano, and Miguel wants to know was it a full moon when you had your encounters.
Speaker 1: I don't recall no full moon when I sang either one of them. I know the black one was you're in the summer munch when I shen it probably around this time of the year, going into August maybe.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: That, uh, the first one, it was way on up in the fall when I shanen it.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of people who live out in the country fairs, they don't have any drapes on their windows. Now, from talking with you, I got the impression that you probably do keep drapes on your windows and keep them shut at night time, But that's just a supposition. Do you keep drapes on your windows and keep them closed at night?
Speaker 1: I got blinds up.
Speaker 2: Did you have blinds before you had those encounters? Now?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: After that first encounter, which was a mile away from home. That's one thing. But when you have one right at the back of your property there, back behind, that's another thing. When that problem is so close to home, it's at home. Did you put the blinds up after that first encounter? But or did you wait until the second one?
Speaker 1: It was we're in between. It was probably closer to the second one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you knew there's one that could be outside at any time, that changes things. I get it. Yeah, dude, yes, sir, definitely. It looks like Glenn Kamado wants to know. Did they have human legs or dog legs?
Speaker 1: Uh? That looked more like on a dog leg to me. But you're kind of out of shape, you know. The joints just didn't match like like they would on a dog.
Speaker 2: If they didn't match, then what parts of his leg structure were shorter than normal on a dog versus longer than normal?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's the thing they they Uh, the joint looked looked out of proportion for the for the way the leg was. It just looked like it was way longer than it should have been on both ends of the joint.
Speaker 2: But it just.
Speaker 1: The joint just didn't look like it it was supposed to move the way it moved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they just have some strange proportions in general, so why should I expect the legs to be any different? This next question for you is from d Truth and D wants to know do you think they're natural creatures? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Was nothing nothing near anything natural I ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see how they could be when you consider all these things that such credible eyewitnesses report seeing them do, such as yourself. So yeah, that makes two of us. Would you be open and there's no pressure to do this, but considering that you've had that one encounter right behind your house, and then your neighbor told you about seeing that one that was right back there as well, do you have any interest if I could arrange it at having an investigator come to your property and come to your area, that is, to look around.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with it. Okay, I would like to find out more about possibly, I've got my ideas, but where they are actually calling home, not just a surrounding area, but full place that they hold up.
Speaker 2: Do you have any Keeves in your area?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if there's any caves close by where I'm at. I know back up where I hunted at in Paulin County. There could postu be a cave or.
Speaker 2: Two, because they do seem to like keeves. But then again, I guess it depends on what the season is and other things that are going on. Yeah, it just depends. Really, that's how it normally goes. It just depends. I've got a question for you from I think the youngest member in the life chat Kiel of Geats. That question is on a scale of one to ten. How pretty was the dog man?
Speaker 1: Well, the black one? Uh, from what I could tell, I wish they probably an eight. Uh the white one they struck out I chose on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like you must have been pretty ugly.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: No, I believe it. It looks like lumin one. Oh one wants to know what would you have done if you caught it? Although you weren't trying to catch either one of them. So I don't really understand that question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what i'd have done more more uh more, just want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I understand it'd be like the dog cheese in the car.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, it really would.
Speaker 2: This next one up is from Gail Floriano and Miguel wants to know would you like to see one again?
Speaker 1: I thought about it. If I knew I could say one and uh have the same whether they look or what or whatever you want to call it, that I've had with the lash too, ed wouldn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Yeah, if you would have said you never want to see one of these things again, then that kind of hints at at a different direction than what we're going The fact that you're open to have another encounter. That's good, that's really good. That just hammers home the fact that you're dealing with all this so well. This next question is from Keelub Gates. He has another question for you and wants to know do you think they're the result of human and dogs breeding.
Speaker 1: That is a possibility from what i've some of what I've seen, or it could be could be some of the stuff that we're not being told by our government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that's a long list. It's a lot of things they don't tell us. You can count on that. This next question is from Sergio and Mesa, and Sergia wants to know what would you say keeps you so detached from the experiences. Some people's lives are altered in some way from seeing these monsters.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing is if something does happen to me, I know where I'm going.
Speaker 2: You're a good man, and that's a good way to look at it. The truth wants to know, do you have any photos of any tracks?
Speaker 1: No, I don't have no photos. The most of the ground here is crash and it's until we have a good rainy shaven uh here in the spring and uh here in the winter, the ground will get all mush. It's it's hard you don't You won't hardly find no tracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Without the ground being the right way, you aren't going to find any tracks. It's funny, Miguel just had a question that I was about to ask myself. He wants to know, well, Miguel Floriano, to be thorough, he wants to know after your encounter. Did you see any black SUVs or anything screams around your home?
Speaker 1: I didn't recall any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, there's no rhyme nor reason. Sometimes when it seems like there's a presence, a dog men presence in an area, especially where people live, you'll find SUVs popping up you didn't see before, and other vehicles popping up that that never were there before. But some of the times that doesn't happen, even in areas where a lot of encounters happened. So there really isn't any rhyme or reason to that. But well, I'm sorry, please continue. I know.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't really just go out and advertise that I had Shane Shane anything to start with. Of course, I didn't know what i'd like, I said, what I was looking at a long while, I've kind of gotten an assumption of about what it might could be, you know, from hearing some talk about it. But until I've seen that that picture that I've seen with that one, that's first time I really knew what I was looking at, and I wouldn't have, you know, I kind of look at it like, well, since I didn't advertise it, and I hadn't heard nothing. Of course, I don't know if anybody else had seen it or not at that time when I had that would say anything. If there had been a vehicle like that around, I wouldn't. Probably wouldn't. I gave it a shacond thought, well.
Speaker 2: Some people would, some people wouldn't. But yeah, it sounds like if you didn't notice anything, there probably wasn't anything there. There probably weren't any vehicles that showed up, which that's always a good thing. I've got one more question for you before we throw in the towel, and this one's from Danella Eileen Greennick, and that is did you ever hear any sounds related to them?
Speaker 1: I never really heard no sounds. They were pretty well quiet. The only thing that I did hear was after that black one shot towards the backyard and went down, and I did hear somebody shooting back over a little later. I figured that's what they were shooting at. I did hear dogs are going, you know, sounding off back over in that area, but that's all I heard.
Speaker 2: It makes you wonder what that was all about, might have been related to one of these guys, But yeah, it's really hard to say all we can do is guess about that. But before we do get out of here, did I ask you for your closing comments? I've got so much going on here. I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't ask, But that's uh main thing I want to do. If learn all I can about them, you know, if if I feel like I need too about them, or if I can find out they they're not gonna harm me. Make sure you all I know about finding one. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if there's any future in trying to find one of these guys unless you really know what you're doing, and very few people fit into that category. Trust me on that. But like I told you before, Ferris, I'm so glad that you're dealing with these experiences so well. Thank goodness for that, because yeah, it can get a lot worse. It definitely can, and I deal with that all the time, so we'll just play the glad game. But having said that, thanks so much for coming on sharing the details of those experiences with us. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, you're welcome, sir, You are welcome. Well. Having said that, thanks again so much for your time, and have a great night. All right, thanks, we'll see well that's it for another episode of the show. Thanks as always so much for listening. And if you've had a dog mean encounter or dog me and encounters plural of your own and would like to speak with me about it to get help dealing with them, or maybe you'd like to just come on the show and share your experience or experiences with the listeners, please go to dogmandancounters dot com and submit a report. If you do that, then I'll be more than happy to contact you and schedule a phone com consultation with you so we can have a good talk about your experience or experiences. But having said that, thanks again as so much as always for listening. I really appreciate it, and have a great night. A F.