Speaker 1: The Ben and Skin Show will be there, The Woody Show will be there. Hell, maybe Teresa will be there. I haven't talked to her about it, but it's a big party Memorial Day weekend, May twenty fifth out there at dose Eki's Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a blast.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: Gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Wait is it ticketmaster dot commor livenation dot com?
Speaker 3: I'm probably both of them back? Okay, Ticketmaster's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh. If not, I'm wrong, and I apologize. We'll see you at BFD. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: Now, let's go around the sports KTU tweets as all the sports Ye right.
Speaker 2: Was it rigged? Was it rigged?
Speaker 5: How did the Mavericks get the number one pick in the draft? They had a one point eight percent chance of getting it? Was it rigged?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I think it's more outrageous that the top three picks were the Mavericks, the Spurs, and Philadelphia than just the Mavericks alone getting the number one pick.
Speaker 4: But the but people around the country are like, all right, doesn't make sense why the MAVs would trade Luca to La They did not get a return. They got six years older. If they'd shopped him, they would have got way more. This is the league trying to help the Lakers. So the conspiracy people are like putting on their tenfoil hats and that's what they see.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And then they see the MAVs go from eleven to one. They're like, Okay, the league promised them Cooper Flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if that's if that's the conspiracy and that's what you want to lean in and lean in on, that's fine, makes sense.
Speaker 2: What has to happen is you.
Speaker 1: Have to be willing for Kyrie Irving to be in on it and sacrifice his knee in order to make that happen.
Speaker 2: No, why not?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't because it just would make sense if you're getting, if you were promised a number one pick in this next round, and that's including Cooper Flag, then not getting anything in return, like you're technically getting that in return for Lucas.
Speaker 2: Okay, but for me it makes sense. No, I get it. But how do how does Kyrie Irving's knee injury factor and it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not including that at all. That was just a very unfortunate thing that happened to Kyrie There's.
Speaker 1: No way the Mavericks would have not made the playoffs if Kyrie Irving hadn't have blown his knee out, and that happened to month after the trade.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is, if.
Speaker 1: You want to go in on a conspiracy in which the Mavericks agreed to move Luca to La and exchange for the number one pick, they had to figure out a way for Kyrie Irving to blow his knee out.
Speaker 4: Cause they said, you will give you the number one pick and the next lottery you're in, right.
Speaker 1: Because again the Mavericks, remember they were in the play in scenario, So then Memphis has to be in on it too. And the genius part of this conspiracy is that Anthony Davis was in on it and still drop forty in the final game to make it look like they were competitive.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, man, but don't ruin our fun conspiracy.
Speaker 5: You do realize very much that it doesn't matter I do how much logic you lay out.
Speaker 2: Yes, if this is what a lot of people think, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Guy, some guy hit me out. Was like, you need to find a new sport. The NBA is rigged. I was like, the NBA is a league.
Speaker 5: There's a business.
Speaker 1: It's a league, man, It's not a sport like I can go watch the Wings play right now. Basketball is a sport. It's the NBA is a league. But hey, man, I get it. We live in a world where we need everything to be a conspiracy to justify the unexploitable. And that's why in the movie Magnolia, frogs fall from the sky.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we'll get back into the Cooper flag situation at five point forty. That's our big finish today. Don't miss that. But coming up next. Everybody loves talking politics, so let's talk politics DFW.
Speaker 2: That's next.