Speaker 1: December first, twenty twenty five, and we are here, and guess what good news? That code that could have been babbling about the last week and a half still works. I just checked it. Let's do it together so I can prove it to you. So let's just, I don't know, pick this one last video. I gotta go down to where it says leave big farm behind or my website. What the hell will go to my website? Each one goes the same place. Look at that here we are, see doctor Gliddon, Can you see me? Yeah, Doc Griddon, you click it. Boom. Now I'm just gonna scroll because I can just hit the log and button, but I'm already logged in, so I'm just gonna scroll to where it says usually membership. And remember this is a fifty percent off coupon, making it only sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a month fifty five cents a day Join yearly Zippy Bappy Beam, and then I go add q pon. I'm ready, ready, ready, ready, let's see this morning it worked. Boom, it still works. I'm not gonna tell them if you don't, we'll check again tomorrow because it might it might be going ineffective. It might may longer, may may be no longer in effect by midnight tonight, is my guess. But I wanted to come on here at least let you guys know that you still have a chance. And it's more than a million, one and a million chants like dumb and dumber. You tell me there's a chance, Yes, yes, there is. All right, we're gonna look at some things today. We're gonna look at a video if he like a figure today, Pretty it looks like it's really there. Yeah, we're gonna look at an azure Well Podcast, Episode nine, The Surprising Truth about weight Loss. Doctor Monso in the house doing this video for azure Well because he's the one that designed their products. But I think first we're gonna have a little fun. You want to have some fun? You ready to have some fun? Can't hear anybody? Can't hear you? You know what? I better better do this. Make sure you move focus and see me. All right, there's that one. Let's turn on the ftj Oh, the ftj that I forgot that I completely forgot to change over. Yeah that one. Oh well, yeah, that's just the way it goes. Say love these mofos which is each e oh like jello. Yeah, the whole thing's wrong. The picture is everything, oh fucking will oh I think it well, So yeah, I'm on Chris, I'm on Twitter as Christos Cast k R I S t U S cast cis t you like broadcast? Like podcast like I'm broke my arm and I'm in a cast? Okay, changed it because I felt like it. That's why I changed the the Patreon too as well. It's Christos Cast. Maybe you can find it by searching it that way. But it's still I have to say, vanity user, I understand that it's still disguise the limits. I don't know if you guys saw this yesterday, I posted an actual video so if we were to just hop out of this for un segundo, look, I guess I guess nobody got their their notifications. So two o'clock on mon Monday. Yeah, I was supposed to be in San Diego today, but they got they got postponed. So this is like a walking talk that I did, and it was into some stuff he had he had to being bang all right in case he didn't see it. There it is now, you know, all right, stop moving something we sounded you guys some more of this to play with, some more instagrams, some wickedly evil people. But we're gonna start off by having fun. Fun is what we will have. That's not even the right one with that one. Yeah, what the buffery? Yeah do I care about that? Let's sleep at what it is for now, all right, and the correct So I guess now let me jump in here and do the thing that's the way I wanted to do it mostly, I said, that's not the fucking right thing. Where's the white captures? Like their window captures gone down? Okay, I told you how to be playing this again, so here we go. I don't know, it might feel a little grainy like that, but let's go get a shot.
Speaker 2: Name the nation, instruments in the same signal.
Speaker 3: The name the same Indish.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll keep that up so we can and just show the same movie started. M hmmm, so cool, Daniel for fifty percent off at the doctor Glunen membership site. And what do I have upround here? Why am I showing what I'm showing here? Because because there's healthier ways to approach health fitness as well, and there's a couple of things we will usually only talked about what's up? Man? Yeah, it's uh, it's moving every time I watch it. It's like the uh the Injustice all right, good people and demons were telling us that they were bad. So yeah, the hopefully not the vitamin you guys know about, but brain support. And then there's two here, women's radiant strength and women's feminine balance. Doctor Monzo is going to go over that in this video that I'm about to show you, you know a little bit, and then these are two you might also want to consider it. You're on the male of the Male Persuasion TESTASON for men sexual function and anderpause support and then the pro adaptogen. We're gonna go over a bunch of this stuff today. I'm on day two of the Turk Builder. Like I said, I have another box coming after this one. It's gonna be my test run. I'm also going to try to get maybe some anavar from if I don't know, the VA might be able to give it to me. We'll say, just for like a sixty day run or something like that. It's just so I can get and then taper off. Uh where were at?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I want to show you something else too. I want to show you how fucking awesome it is to be a follower here. To be a follower is what they call instead of a subscriber. I would just call you friends, and I didn't mean a disrespect by the word. So have a look at this. Okay, when you go to my website, I'm not going to show you just one example and all of them are the same. Okay. The link that I have for you for Azure well is a very special link. I didn't even tell you this. You're getting more like ten percent off, maybe like fifteen percent enough using my link plus my discount. And let me explain why. Okay, this is the Azure standard. This is like the back room link. What does that mean? Little Let's just scroll down to words says the testosterone one. If keep this in mind, this one's gonna pop up to the adrena new that's gonna pop up in the video today. Let's look for the testosterone one test osstional support for men. What's to say? There are sixty four to fifty two. Let's open it up. Okay, you see it right. This is the site that everybody else uses to people that don't know this show. Take a look at the price again because it's about to change. Sixty four fifty two ready, seventy ninety seven. It's the same thing. It's from Azure Well Living or azurelivingwell dot com. This is an Azrael site. This is why they put all their settlements. But because we know this link, it's already like six dollars cheaper and then you get the five percent off discount you can And this is how I know that this is the same site. Watch ready, watch this, where's the where's the card that I already try to have something in the cart? All right, let's just add one to the car. All wait, there's two see it says promo code BB five, And it took seven dollars and ten cents off of two bottles. So it's working because it's the same company. Because that's why else with my with my code work there. So do you want to get use a discount on an already more you know, and already higher price. Probably not. So it it's important when I share links with you that you use the links that I share. It's it's it's not gonna hurt you. It will only help you when you do things like that. Okay, have a little faith in dayan here and I won't steer you wrong. So this Azure link is the one that you want to use. If you see something that's called Azure living well, run running back to my website. Send for fry lc dot com. Click doctor Manso's picture, and let's just look at one other one. Let's see how much is the whole food and multivitem in here. We know how much it is. That's not our favorite ones. Now let's take a look over here. Uh is there a way to let's see what the fuck like that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Weird job? The last concait alter is more expensive.
Speaker 4: I see that.
Speaker 1: Let's go to what would I say, hopeful multi the fuck? That is how much they want for forty three ninety six? Okay, oh wait, what's that forty three ninety six?
Speaker 5: You say.
Speaker 1: How much is it? Hear thirty nine ninety six? And then you're getting five percent off? You see what I'm doing here? Like if I look honest, honestly, if I wanted to be a jerk, I would have always shown you this site because the percentages on higher dowur mons means more money for me and for doctor Monzo. But you're literally getting like a ten or fifteen percent maybe no, like if like probably like a fifteen percent discount or more. No, that's probably what they like, probably like twenty Now, I like like fifteen if you if you subtract what they're charging here and then you add the discount on the other side, where it's already cheaper, you're getting you're getting probably like fifteen percent off. So there you go, big difference there from I mean thirty nine to forty three. It might not seem like a lot, but it's it's four bucks four bucks already, righty, So hold on, let's just do this. Let's select one at the car. I'm gonna take the other things out. Okay. So it's taking two dollars and twenty cents off with the promo code TB five, which makes it not even as cheap as where this one begins at thirty nine ninety six. And then you can use your BB code EB five code. Yeah, and let's go to my checkout and it doesn't ask me stuff. Don't ask me stuff, bro, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to show you where you add the code. But you know you've been using it so obviously know how to get to it. I just noticed and discovered this today that they had a separate site for the vitamins and that it was more expensive than the one that we use for Mazer Standard. So there you go, another another benefit from being a member, I mean a member a if you were Okay, so this girl is a dirty whore, So let's start with. I don't know if you've guys been following this a cash uh sign or whatever scene whatever, hell' stupid am is. I can't even I still can't even figure out if this is the little like Indian Palestinian little fucker guy. I think it's guy's pack stanny, but you know, everybody looks like the same that goes on stage and talks about the Jews. I don't know if because I can't find another that old skinny prick, you know what I'm talking about. He's he just one. He's one joke after another, but he's you know, once you get over the yeah hey, he's saying things that I think it's not really that funny, and his delivery is kind of like like baita mill. So I'm like, yeah, whatever, But I have I have never saved any of those clips that I've seen on Instagram to share because I just that was my reasoning, because I thought it was hey, wow, a guy doing comedy and uh say nothing I don't already know, and nothing that you guys know already know. Well, hey, at least they're saying it like the women that do that shit. Like, after a while, it's like, this is just not a This is a novelty that works on stupid people to get them to pay attention to you. But anyway, this a cash guy has a really horrible wife. And if you look up Greg du Set, So when you go when you go to somebody's page after you're already on it, you can use that and search for keywords that are only going to bring up results for their page. So if I do A K A A s H. There is already a plethora of videos on here, So want two cash more embarrassing than last time a cast situation hit rock bottom, a cast situation got catastrophic. You see what's going on here. This is the most recent one. So we're gonna start with this one. This girl is a dirty horrer, a dirty, filthy horror and she is was popping alright, Alright, here's some of her previous statements, and we're going we're hanging out with coach Greig tonight today, you know, like Max, that Craig Craig Greg you said, oh yeah, And before I get any further, does anybody get anything to say before we get started here? All right? You should also go out of the Christo's cast over on x or Twitter dot com. We're all gonna we might get into clovicular over here, but we're definitely gonna jump back into the Instagram madness of hell and insanity. And then of course Yeas Are Well podcast. So we got a little bit of do here, and then I'm gonna take a bunch of turk Builder and go like I did yesterday, good times, good times. Oh yes, oh yes, you do feel it? And if I add this bad boy, this U Testosteroni to San Francisco Street, Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, look this dirty fucking horror. There we go.
Speaker 5: I was popping my See you're good for nothing, You're a loser, you're trash.
Speaker 1: Why she was popping her pussy for Chad's what do you call it? Like jock dudes and frat boys, That's what she called them. Yeah, And she told the cash that she was a virgin.
Speaker 5: Or exactly what men need to avoid? What are you in fact good for? Really, Like, I'm asking you name something to all the men out there, you need to stop letting women control you, Coach Greg. In today's video, Akash defends his wife. Now, to all the men out there, I want you to point to a channel if you want to learn to be a better man. The channel's called mediocre tutorials and reviews, bro.
Speaker 1: Nos called ballbusters where we learn how to be warriors. Women. Those are the spoils of war. You just take them.
Speaker 5: That's what he's talking thing about. He's found tons of information and I highly suggest you go and give him a followup.
Speaker 6: Men being sick, Oh, I hate man. It's the worst genre of man. Yeah, get your together.
Speaker 1: It's being sick is a genre. The worst genre of man is a man who's not filling maale that day because they can't service your needs, which aren't sexual, they're material. That's what she just fucking said. And this other bit is agreeing with her, And just think about here, it's all crazy.
Speaker 6: We gotta go to mew Meu on Sunday. We have plans.
Speaker 7: I need here for mu Meo, for the House of mew meu, the House of God, the house of Gods.
Speaker 8: The man is depressed.
Speaker 5: I don't care that my husband is depressed, that he's sick, that he's essentially in hiding. He needs to be a real man and get on with his life.
Speaker 1: Really, and so yeah, so this this is a superficial bitches thinking about your fit. You're you know, emotional state. Yet you're an insensitive asshole and a demon and a bad guy if you don't acknowledge every one of her stupid, fucking, you know, twitched out emotions. Yep, because every emotion's valid, isn't it, isn't it? Yeah? I mean yeah, I mean is she looking? Yeah, they must be.
Speaker 5: That's how you're gonna treat your man. Imagine being a cash right now, being bombarded with all the messages, seeing his wife go on podcasts essentially tearing him apart, embarrassing him, and he has to just be a man and put up with it. Newsflash, that's not being a man. That's being a simp. And to all the men out there, you need to stop letting women control him.
Speaker 9: Give everybody all right. I woke up this morning extremely thankful, thankful for the day, thankful for you as my audience. So many things to be thankful for.
Speaker 5: Me and so one of the things you can be thankful for is not having a case.
Speaker 1: He can't be too thankful, isn't that light Ash's wife?
Speaker 5: And so if you're in a situation like this his relationship, it reminds you of yourself. You need to start doing some reflecting and see is this the best that you can get?
Speaker 9: Posted sixteen hours ago, right, continuing to brag of the pay pig tendencies that she utilizes for, and so.
Speaker 5: It seems like all she cares about is bragging about how much money she's able to get out of her husband. Look at my bracelet, look at my purse. Look at all the money he's spending on.
Speaker 1: Little oh me.
Speaker 5: And what do I give him a return?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Absolutely nothing, well, perhaps even be in the throat, go a quick handy every now and then. Now, I'm not gonna give him affection. I mean, I won't kiss him, I won't certainly put my mouth there, but I don't have to.
Speaker 1: And course, right, because she's fucking other guys and she doesn't want them to be jealous. Right, That's that's fine, Emil, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: If I don't even have enough discipline to work a nine to five job, what makes you think I have enough discipline to get all the groceries, get.
Speaker 5: All the ingredients, pop all the ingredients. I couldn't even keep a regular job. And last I check, marriage certificate doesn't involve me doing anything for my husband. But remember if the roles were reversed and she were making all the money and he wasn't, she would have forced him to sign a prenup.
Speaker 9: You don't give an ish which I'll say, or how much she is embarrassing him.
Speaker 5: Twenty thirty thousand dollars pursues bracelet. That's like nothing. I expect this every single month.
Speaker 9: And Akash not only has publicly addressed everybody on the internet calling his wife a gold digger.
Speaker 5: A cash he addresses the hate people saying your wife's a gold digger, that you could do better. He doesn't believe it. He gives a sob story saying this isn't true. I know that there's no woman on earth that could possibly love me as much as her. Really, if that's the most love you can get, I'd stay so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, for whatever he is a jeet or you know, whatever the hell his ball smell like that? She made a joke about that too. Maybe maybe that's actually true. Maybe the best you can get is somebody who does not love you, but will pretend to be your wife as long as you pay them dearly. I mean, maybe that's the best guy like that can get. Maybe he's going to the gym a little bit and be less paget.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: All the while, she continues to disparage belittle her husband.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, most most women that are respectable don't sit in squat next to you when you decide to take a shit on the beach, you know what I mean? Like it, It takes a special someone too to be down with that.
Speaker 5: Another podcast. And so it's not as if she saw the air of her ways and perhaps said, you know, I got carried away on the podcast. I thought if I said these things that people would like me, that I would be famous. But since that time, I've reflected and I'm not going to do this again. No, she doubles down, making things worse.
Speaker 1: Well, well by now she's quadrupled down.
Speaker 8: Talk about something that happened. You know, this is bullied. You were bullied, bro, I was bullied.
Speaker 6: You were bullied, you were disrespected?
Speaker 1: Was he I think this is the guy, but I could be wrong. Still, when he's like, did you is real? I think it's the guy. Isn't this the guy? It's by the guy? How many more? Well, there's I'm sorry, there's billions of them. So I said, I'm just gonna stop now.
Speaker 5: In fact bullied or were people coming to his defense? My personal opinion is we're not bullying a cash We're bullying his wife. We're saying, Akash, this is not okay. She's mistreating you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bros, are gonna bust your balls a little bit, but you know that's it's part of being a human. Get your Paul's busted. But understand, but understand that when there that there might be a message in there that's actually legitimate, Like maybe this is the way people express like hey, dude, you know, let us point this out to you, and then it's your fault if you don't do anything about it after someone else from a third party looking in. Rather than being stuck in the situation where it's harder to see things from the tree, support it from the trees. If if the whole world is noticing something, then it's on you if you don't do something. But it's kind of like a broch out, like, Hey, what's this bitch doing and why are you letting her do it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, I'm going to Mexico tomorrow.
Speaker 5: She's disrespecting you and you need to do something about it. That isn't bullying. Bullying is your wife, she's bullying you. We are trying to help.
Speaker 11: We had to stay on your friend's house for almost we were basically homeless for a month. I remember thinking, I don't know how I'm gonna be able to marry this girl because I'm so programmed in such a bad place and as a dark fucking time in my life. But I know I will never find a girl that lovesn't me this lunch ever again an album.
Speaker 1: So she held on for a bump in the road, one where she probably had no place else to go either, And that's probably the only reason why she was probably making plans to ditch you somewhere, and then you fixed it before she could fucking bounce. That's it's not the same as being oh, it's okay, we love you. Never find a girl.
Speaker 12: Who rides from this far ever, And so Bravo, you told us a story. Whether it's true or not, we don't r anecdotal, really know, but this is what I do know.
Speaker 5: It's possible that at one time in her life she wasn't a gold digger. It's possible that at one time in her life she did.
Speaker 1: In fact when what was that though? Was it when she was popping her pussy for frat boys, which she literally said those exact words.
Speaker 9: Love you.
Speaker 5: She cared about you, She was perhaps your ride or die. But a lot of things can change in a decade. Women change, you change, people change, and so just because she was in love with you at one point in time doesn't mean she's in love with you right now. And how do you know if she's in love with you? Is it simply her words? With her saying I love you every single day? Is that proof enough? My personal opinion is action speak louder than words. People can say anything, they can lie. Some people are exceptionally good at it, but in most cases you can tell through their actions whether they're lying or not. Does she show you affection? Your love language is physical touch. Is she touching you? Does she kiss you back? Or does she turn away? Does she satisfy you in the bed room, and do you satisfy her? And if not, perhaps you can pick up harder than last time.
Speaker 1: That way you can hit her over the fucking head with it.
Speaker 5: If she says no, you know what it's for cold Greg fifteen percent off.
Speaker 9: But what a cost seemingly leaves out of this story is that she left him behind every time of.
Speaker 10: Why me and my husband broke up before we got married and wide ended up being the best decision we ever made.
Speaker 13: For those of you who are new year high, my name is Justelein.
Speaker 10: I'm a stay at home wife, but I don't cook look clean because I don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: He's what a fucking horror.
Speaker 13: Christ?
Speaker 1: She does? Trace the kids say, oh, let's.
Speaker 4: Go back to the.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 13: For those of you who are new year high, my name is just Lein.
Speaker 10: I'm a stay at home wife, but I don't cook her clean because I don't feel like It's Christ.
Speaker 5: What he doesn't mention in this story is that she dumped him. Remember, he says, I didn't have any money, but yet she stuck it through thick and thin.
Speaker 1: See See it was close to what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 1: She didn't just make the plan, she executed on the plan, and then he gets rich and she's like, well, you know, I ever put my time in.
Speaker 5: We stayed together, and so how can she be a gold digger when she loved me and was with me when I'm poor? What about the part where she broke up with you because you were poor?
Speaker 10: Did you mention that my husband is a full time stand up comedian and he buys me lots of nice things?
Speaker 5: But now your husband is rich. You don't do anything for him and he buys you lots of gifts. You won't cook, you won't clean, you won't give him physical effect.
Speaker 1: Right, she doesn't understand how good she has it. She's very, very entitled. She doesn't realize that she should grow up, mature and be good and decent to someone else. She's looking for the validation and she'll get it from anybody. Uh. Not a cool Not a cool arrangement here and sucking away just the fact that she assesses her, her her skill, and her worth on what she can extract monetarily and materialistically.
Speaker 4: Out of.
Speaker 1: What I mean as far as paper is concerned, as her husband is disgusting, her attitude about how she doesn't cook, her clean, did they have enough money, they should have somebody that does that for them. Okay, but if you will't even do that, if they didn't, then yeah, this it's just for the streets. And there's not just there's not like another one out there or there's a special No, there's like ten thousand or more out there. There's a lot of people in the world, so I'm saying, and not all of them are going to be a cunt like that. And so does that not.
Speaker 5: Look like a gold digger to you? Perhaps you were not in twenty fourteen, but then you broke up and got back with him, and now he's making a lot of money, so he.
Speaker 13: Was pretty much losing all his income.
Speaker 10: And at the same time, I was working a really toxic job with like a toxic manager and like for sex in the morning.
Speaker 5: She was working. Back then, he wasn't making very much money.
Speaker 1: Toxic is a shitty word. It's a retarded where it's saying it's something that that discomforted me, something that I couldn't mature and realize that. You know, hard work, you know ends up in you know, you put out, you put what is needed in the task. Sometimes you can get taken advantage of of course, but you should know the difference between that and just having taken on the responsibilities of a job, knowing full well, in advanced what those job description duties were, and then bitching about it after the fact, or being or being resistant to it when you've already accepted the position. Well, it's not now. It's not the time to be resistant to it. If if you were oh yes, yes, yes, when the job description is being laid out for you in the interview and then you say any budget. It's not negotiable, motherfucker. This is the job description description. And if you have to actually do it, you mean you want me to actually do it. This is the type of attitude she has. This is the same woman who's I'll be your wife, but I'm not gonna cook, cleaner, do anything. But I expect everything to be clean, you know what I mean? How do you think she were treating a job? Isn't a job beneath this freaking piece of shit? According to her, he got distant with him.
Speaker 13: I was being very distant because of everything we were going through.
Speaker 5: Does this sound like the loving woman that he described in his story?
Speaker 1: Or this is tough love? So he would get a shit together.
Speaker 5: I'm like somebody who's saying, where's the money?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: I don't like you as much as I once did. I mean, if you were making a lot of money buying me a bag, perhaps I would.
Speaker 13: And everything came to it.
Speaker 1: Uh the what is it called a Bernie bag or whatever. It's a thirty thousand dollar like bag that she got and he bought it a little bit before, like a like a four year anniversary or something like that, and she's like, that doesn't count. I want something for because he bought it early for it was a thirty thousand dollars freaking It's like, you know how like coach bags, right, it was a thirty thousand dollars fucking bag. And she's like that doesn't count. I need something else.
Speaker 4: Ahead.
Speaker 10: When my mother in law came to visit us, and I was being very distant because of everything we were going through, Acash was very stressed, and I think she kind of internalized it like that I was being picked towards her, pascif.
Speaker 13: Aggress towards her. Was a huge fight between all of us.
Speaker 10: Basically, MoMA defend me, and I was like, Okay, I don't know if I can be in a relationship with this person anymore because.
Speaker 5: He's not making a lot of money. Because he's not making a lot of money. You remember, her and her mom are fighting because he isn't making a lot of money. Fun So because her and her mom are fighting, she breaks up with him. Make it make sense she broke up it.
Speaker 1: Now you understand why she's like she She is her mother's the same fucking way with.
Speaker 5: The cash because her and her mom were fighting because he wasn't making enough money. Does that sound like your ride or die? The woman who loves you no matter what, the woman who doesn't care about how much you're making or does it not sound like a gold digger to you?
Speaker 9: So the man was literally at the lowest portion of his wife and you were being quote.
Speaker 1: Unquote me in life, not wife. But you're black, so you know you make mistakes.
Speaker 9: You said it not me, bitchy, and so.
Speaker 5: You became bitchy.
Speaker 6: And what did you then do?
Speaker 5: You needed a break.
Speaker 13: So after this we both took a much needed break.
Speaker 5: And everyone knows what a break means. It means you want to get with other men. And so you claim you're a virgin, but yet you want to get with other men, you break up with them so that you don't have any guilt. I mean, I don't want to cheat on him, and so I'll just say, look, we need a little break. Perhaps during that time you can find a job and start making money, and then I'll get back with you.
Speaker 9: I can only think that Akash, who has called himself ugly previously, wanted to show off his wife because her aesthetics to him would demonstrate him winning in life, sort of like him walking around with a trophy or a badge of honor.
Speaker 5: And so what you may or may not know is that Akash encouraged his wife to go to social media. But I'm certain he didn't expect her to belittle him.
Speaker 1: He likely, by the way, she would have didn that anyway, and she probably already had her own accounts. But whatever.
Speaker 5: So you know, I'm having so much fun. I'm a famous comedian and I want to share that world with love of my life. And so he introduced her to the world, encourage her to start making videos, was perhaps thinking.
Speaker 1: He also said to her. She asked, I'm sorry, she said to him, if you don't at least have a million followers, this is how so professional The world's gotten over social media. Remember the value used to be what your skill set was, your your willingness to help others in need, teach things to children, teach skills and trades and useful, useful skills that they could use through life. That was how a community or a tribe would value their members, whether or not they would actually put the effort into going out and you know, finding food and bringing it back, building shelters, shoeing, fucking horses, whatever the hell it was, blacksmithing, just being an overall general good person and helping whenever whatever was needed. Now it's how many followers do you have? How does that even make any difference, especially when you understand algorithm, the Jewish algorithm, and the fact that they're only going to promote negative soul crushing society, destroying social society, destroying themes. Now, if you're if you have the poison in you and you've already been consumed by it, and you're and you're you're possessed by the Jewish poison, the demonic poison of this world that's going to be negative or superficial or materialistic, you'll get followers that I don't even have to try if you ever try to say anything real, no, we'll never fucking know your name. Case in point, you know what.
Speaker 5: My wife is really hot? And what bigger flex than a man to show his loving wife to the world, to say, look who I'm with.
Speaker 1: I want white teeth. When I go to Mexico, I'm gonna be like, what is gonna take? That's it gonna take? And I'll say, where's the coquine?
Speaker 5: Woman you're with? Is a reflection of yourself. He was proud of her and wanted to show her to the world. The problem is, you give someone an inch and they take a mile, and so by giving her this rope by helping her, she then exploited him and took advantage of him.
Speaker 9: Yet again, Akasha's wife, wanting to be a social media personality, gave a kash haters in my opinion.
Speaker 5: And so he brags to the world, here's my wife. She's a virgin as was I when I got married.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no, I said, Virginian.
Speaker 5: This is a win. I mean, what bigger flex than that, only to find out she was popping her pussy to white frat boys when she was younger. I was popping my tea and going into details.
Speaker 1: Did you think I was joking about that? I think I was lying about that. I think I was being with hyperbolic. No, no, no, she said this to the world. How could you as a man, It's like, regardless, let's take away children because he doesn't have any. So this is how this works. Like if you don't have children with somebody and you've matured to the level of understanding, there's just certain things that you get to choose in your life. What you'll put up with them, what you want right, it's not complicated by a child where there's going to be you know, you have to think about how this is going to affect their lives for the rest of your life. You like, even like if when it comes to like being an employer, or or having friends, or accepting the type of ship that you're going to accept from a stranger on the street, there's certain you have the choice every every step of the way what you're going to put up with and what you're not If you say, our little guy in school and someone's fucking with you, well, you not doing anything to stop it is your choice. The day that becomes too much for you and you crack them in the face and they are shocked, taking off guard and sitting on their ass. Now that was a choice. That was a better choice in my opinion. So just like a freaking beat you're the MafA. You're the mafia boss of your own life, right, You're you're the godfather of your own life. You're sitting in your fucking chair. You got your pilot, cookie, you got your kiddie cat. This is your life. Take charge of it. If you don't like rudeness, then don't put up with it in people. If you're civil and kind to people and they don't show it back, you don't have to accept that. You don't have to keep them around. Same thing with a woman if there's things that she's gonna do to try to embarrass you, even if it didn't bother you personally as much because you're a confident person and it's like, yeah, people whatever, it doesn't fuck mean anything to me. The fact that they would do that, The fact that they did do that shows their character, and once you see that in someone, it's time for them to get the fuck away from you, far far away. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Her butthole was sore in the morning, and how she fantasizes about other men that she wants.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, I forgot about that part when she would say and the times we had a good time to blackout and my butthole would be sore in the morning. This is what's just. This is the woman, this woman who told a Cash that she was a virgin.
Speaker 5: Fact get with her best friend's husband and then he has a ten inchurh.
Speaker 6: Hasn't been doing shit for Havy this week because he's been sick.
Speaker 5: Also, whatever, Cash hasn't done anything.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck watches this ship? Why do they have so much money for that set? You know what I mean? Like the production? Who's pain for this shit to be? You know what do you call it? Disseminated to make a funny word, Yeah, oi fucking vay. It's all day long, that's what it is. It's oi fucking vay. You know, this is showing the destruction of family. So even if there were commenting on it, he's commenting on it. What it shows is destruction of the bond of marriage and it will make people think twice to engage in such a thing. Well, no, don't engage with it with trash. Find a nice German European girl from the nineteen thirty Yeah, you'd be good, you know, for.
Speaker 5: Me this weekend because he's sick and so Heaven's forbid. A man can't get sick and then perhaps get taken care of by his wife.
Speaker 1: If mepstogram did that to him, as much as mepsogram is a throat gooat, she would find her shit on the side of the road. Guaranteed. Greig wouldn't put up with that.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 1: In fact, she makes a million dollars a year, so she'd be okay, probably.
Speaker 5: Good four really, Like I'm asking you name something. He's sick, likely depressed from all that's going on, and all you care about is milking him for all he's worth.
Speaker 6: Men sick horrible?
Speaker 14: Oh, I hate.
Speaker 6: It's the worst genre of man. They're so nail?
Speaker 1: Is she fingering herself through her clothes right now? Is she rubbing her look at her?
Speaker 6: I swear to God the way this guy has been sleeping. Man, there's naho like. I swear to God the way this guy has been sleeping. And it's horrible.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 1: It's no worse the cat you see the cat there? Oh my god, what the hell is happening right here. The in pajama's there.
Speaker 5: Thereabout is milking him for all he's worth.
Speaker 6: Being sick.
Speaker 5: Horrible.
Speaker 6: Oh, I hate man. It's the worst genre of man. There's so nahol. Like I swear to God.
Speaker 7: The way this guy has been sleeping in his cocoon like he's been hibernating.
Speaker 6: It's like you think he came down with like TV or something like he's sleeping.
Speaker 5: He's hibernating. Likely so very much depressed, and rather than trying to cheer him up, perhaps taking care of him, making him some chicken soup.
Speaker 1: Ie, you go to the world and talk about it and belittle in bitch would be gone.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she goes on us.
Speaker 1: I understand that, and I have no delusions as to what a demon I am. I am with here, But I also know why I'm here, and I lived my life on the side, and I don't tell anybody about it, and it's nobody else's business. But if everything, everything ever comes up to it, like if it gets progressed in any way, then you'll know. But yeah, it is what it is right now. And uh, the one that's most important isn't my life. It's my daughter. So as long as Dad's stable, We're.
Speaker 5: Good podcasts and puts them down yet again.
Speaker 6: So much pain.
Speaker 7: But I had an interview to do for journalism school for a project, and I was like, well, I should just get the interview done. I did the interview, then went to the emergency room. That's how tough girls are.
Speaker 5: That's how tough girls are. I did an interview when I was sick.
Speaker 1: I wrote a paper, and then you went to the hospital because of a fucking being a little sick. That's how tough you are. Yeah, you're right, that's how tough girl are. They don't have emotions for anybody else. They have a bundle of irrational triggery emotions when it comes to them, thinking that they're always the victim. If you have one that's like that. Not everybody's like that, but a lot of people have deady issues. A lot of people have abuse issues, and then even if it wasn't really that severe, oh my god, it was in their head when they multiply it times a billion throughout their lifetimes. And I have some sort of you know, psychiatrists, throughout their life, you've also exacerbated something that wasn't nearly as bad as they made it out as you know, it's being made out to be. It's like a conditioning of a trauma rather than the actual trauma. It's like it's like having secondhand PTSD. There's there's so many like neuroses going on. It's like if you are a male, you are tap dancing through a minefield just to try to procreate and keep the the race going. Thanks bitches, you.
Speaker 5: Can even cook them chicken soup. Oh I worked so hard? Did you really? How hard did you work?
Speaker 6: I do it, but I'm like here, mana, mana, yeah, get your shit together. We gotta go to Meu Meu on Sunday.
Speaker 5: You can't even hand them when when he's healthy, You're good for nothing. You're a loser, You're trash. You are exactly what men need to avoid.
Speaker 9: Women that say mana or want to tell you the definition of a real man, guys, that is number one indicator of eight shit.
Speaker 5: As soon as a woman tries to tell you what a real man is all about, you walk away. Women don't tell men what they're supposed to be like. That is their way of controlling you.
Speaker 1: Ghastly ladling is bye bye. I'm just putting at the door get.
Speaker 5: Out, lighting you into doing exactly what they want, and she has you wrapped around her little finger, and essentially you're just the cash cow, a man with money.
Speaker 1: She should be very delicate with how she handles that, except he's not showing any confidence. So that's the problem. So she's grown into this role of treating him like this to the point where she's out of her fucking mind. But she was out of her mind anyway. She always had this in her. You can tell, you know, you know, from talking about her popular pussy and thinking that that's something to say to the world anyway, would you be ashamed of your discussing behavior. It's she has no she has no uh character integrity, just she's just the she's trash. And the face is what is like the fly paper or the the bug zapper for guys, is like, wow, she's really pretty you look at her body, Yeah, but inside of it, it's the festering demon from hell. So you got to kind of like get to know the demon before you accept the freaking hand puppet that it's wearing that has the pretty face on it. Right, this is this is just this is the this is the demon that you're not seeing you're just seeing the hand puppet.
Speaker 5: Which she can exploit.
Speaker 7: I actually love giving us kudos because like, let's give our flowers. Like if the Internet's not going to do it, let's do it ourselves, because it's not easy to share.
Speaker 1: It's such trash. This is how this is how a woman talks in public. It's not a woman, it's a dirt bag. This is arrested development. This is extreme entitlement.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: The most complete immaturity and obnoxious arrogance. She should be thankful that it hasn't ended yet. She should be doing her best to make sure that if there was some sort of argument, that you would have built a loving relationship that would overcome that not doing this shit. It's like she's asking since I think sometimes this happens in the world. Things are so unjust that that which is benefiting from the injustice is brought to the surface more and they express themselves so fully that it's actually them who and end up destroying their their little uh what they call it, not a situation? What they call it when it's a fucking arrangement. It's not the word I was looking for, But you're given them in they end up they end up destroying it themselves, the things.
Speaker 6: That are really vulnerable about yourself but you think will.
Speaker 1: Be because there's well, I mean there's they're so fucking stupid that they don't they're they're completely self you know, they lack self awareness. They don't realize how they're portraying. It's like, if there's no filter and there's never any pause to say, how would other people perceive me? And are they gonna think I'm a trashy whore if I say this? If that filter is not there and there's no hesitation, then this is just a fucking broken piece of garbage. She could she would do just as well and fit in just as well. What do you look at me like that? Buddy? Just as well on the streets as a heroin addict.
Speaker 6: Well for other people, are with other people?
Speaker 5: What do you mean you deserve respect for tearing down your man in front of other people. We're supposed to somehow give you some applause.
Speaker 7: Also, just not easy to talk with a bunch of cameras, lights and microphones and not feel nervous or get insecure. And it's also not easy to try something new and put yourself out there, even if you get bullied, which we obviously are.
Speaker 1: Thank you are being bullied.
Speaker 5: God, she has the strength the courage to continuously belittle her man. And so again, all that's left to be done is a cash needs to get to the gym, get on some turk Builder max, start training harder than the last time, lose some weight, get fit, and go on the hunt for another woman. It literally cannot get worse. I mean, how would it be worse than this? He if you have no one at all, you win. Getting rid of her is a net positive, and so why even bother? This is unfit simple, and so the only mistake you didn't do is going one more day like this? Interested in any of the HDLT supplements of course, enter code gret click the link in the description head to al go are pharmaceutical medications at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's see whereas I had before.
Speaker 9: That one?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 1: I think, No, it wasn't that. It's okay, yeah, yeah, uh yeah, but I do like that, all right? Or I already ked out of it. Must have the fuck? Okay, okay, they're doing it again. I'm surprised he did it again. I can't imagine why he would. Honestly, dude, I've watched the first two I think it was interviews with Jake, and David has an inability to know when it's he doesn't know how to. Uh it's not it's not a give and take relationship. Uh, it's not a give and take conversation with him. He doesn't know when to when somebody is saying, can you you know it's instead of starting over here, can you just answer the question type of thing in a plate way? Or you're slowing down the momentum of the entire show. You're killing the energy and the flow. Can you just get to the fucking point like this? These are the words I would be using with David, and all due respect, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. It's Uh, it's like when I when asked a question and you just continue to talk about what you decided to talk about, and you just basically say you're gonna get there eventually. Uh yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I will discuss that, but not from forty minutes. YEA, oh great, thanks. So I'm not sure why Jake is putting up it again, but he's doing it. Apparently didn't expect to see that, did you? Their voices change. All right, let's go to the cash stuf for getting real quick and I'm gonna see if are they gonna do a clivic ward a cash then we'll get into the asure. Will Let's see it's such a train wreck?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Was this thirteen days ago? Three days eleven to Okay? So it was more than that? Did I not spare it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Or did he not? Let's say, I bet you, I bet you Craig didn't spell it right? Uh, this is when that was three days ago, eleven days thirteen. Uh, my, hear what it started?
Speaker 15: His money is our money and my money is my money.
Speaker 6: Do you know why I think I have like a good marriage. I think it's because my husband's never here.
Speaker 5: The worst story I've ever heard in my life. And so unfortunately a lot of men they don't have to courage the confidence women in their place. To the men of the world, if you haven't been red pilled yet, now is the time to do so, Coach Greg in today's video, it's a public service announcement to all the simps, the losers of the world. It's time to get red pills now. You may not like Myron Gains.
Speaker 1: Incause simple means simpleton or is it just a stupid word, that's some retired made up to say week mail. Look at this guy. They see that tie, that's a single windsor that's not professional, that's a fucking toddler. That's a toddler tie. If you're not double winsoring it, you have no self worth. You's having no self respect.
Speaker 5: You might hate him, but one thing he is not is wrong about the Cash situation being way worse than he expected. In case you don't know the backstory, Cash is a famous comedian who married his dream woman. You know she was a virgin, younger than him, attractive, and so he has made it right. Guys, you know, happy wife, happy life. Wait, can you see the shit storm of things that she's not only been doing but publicly announcing to the world. It's way worse than you could possibly imagine. Possibly the worst story I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: To the men of the.
Speaker 5: World, if you haven't been red billed yet, now is the time to do so.
Speaker 7: Any man that doesn't want to have a joint bank account, or isn't being transparent with his accounts, or has separate accounts, that's a fucking red flag.
Speaker 15: This is not a two way street. This is a one way street. His money is our money, and my money is my money.
Speaker 3: My money.
Speaker 6: I never watched that show, but like he's.
Speaker 15: On my hall pass list. Oh yeah, Chase Crawford's the same.
Speaker 1: This is the same. What do you call it? Podcast? Whatever the fuck you want to call it. This like her friend and this is on the other side of the couch that she was on when she's wearing the pajamas, and the most recent one we just watched, playing with her couch.
Speaker 6: Yabl Alardy Austin Butler.
Speaker 13: Do you know why I think I have like a good marriage. I think it's because my husband's never here.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking horror.
Speaker 8: Oh god, Okay, so.
Speaker 15: I'm begetting a lot of comments that I'm using my husband for klou And yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 8: Holy shit, bro? That is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: This is just the intro.
Speaker 5: This is leading you into the video to understand exactly what we're dealing with. And so if you have a woman like this, it's over. It's done. If you're married, you get a divorce. I don't care if you have to give her half your money. It's better than living your life in misery like a rash. A Cash ma is, we'll have a rash.
Speaker 16: It could be much better than this. And this guy had the fucking nerve to talk shit to me all this time.
Speaker 5: Just imagine several years ago this A Cash made fun of Myron Gaines saying, you know nothing about women. Everything you're saying it's bullshit. This is coming from a man who's had one woman in his entire life. Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but when you start casting stones against other people, saying that what they're seeing is hogwash, is stupid, moronic, that you shouldn't pay attention to them, and then this happens, well you have to expect him to come back and just lay it out on the line, say look at your life.
Speaker 8: Now, let's get into his girl.
Speaker 16: She goes and does an interview, Right, guys, she goes and does an interview on YouTube, this right here being and it got thirty seven give kviews because we were roasting her so much, right, and her dumbass literally says, thanks for the publicity, babe.
Speaker 8: We just say akviews.
Speaker 5: We all know that any publicity is good publicity, but not when that's the expense of your husband, not when everything that comes out of her mouth is embarrassment to him. His status is a man, his relationship, his self worth, everything. Is it really worth it to get a few thousand followers? Like, why would you ever do that?
Speaker 1: How do you and your husband's finances?
Speaker 7: We don't, We don't if you want to work all for that. But like any man that doesn't want to have a joint bank account or isn't being transparent with his account, that's a facking red flag. His money is our money, and my money is my money.
Speaker 5: Immediately, No, what's your money is your money. And if you decide to treat your woman with some of that, well that's your prerogative. But she isn't part owner of your funds. She isn't on your joint bank account. And what makes it even worse, she says, what's your money is my money, and what's my money is mine? I mean, if you have a woman who makes a significant amount of money, perhaps she's an eye surgeon, a doctor, or a lawyer.
Speaker 1: She's nepstagram. His girlfriend is an ie surgeon. She makes about a billion a year. That's probably why he mentioned that.
Speaker 5: Making a lot of money and you decide that you want to share expenses with her, well, that's up to you. But if you're making the majority of the money and she isn't, and she demands that you have her as a joint bank account owner, there's a door. It doesn't work like that. No, I worked hard for this money and it doesn't automatically become yours.
Speaker 7: So that is actually my number one. They must be generous with their finances. From day England, aka, I want a simp. I mean, it wouldn't come out as beautifully if she says the most important thing to look for to man is that he's a simp, that he has no confidence, no self worth, and that he makes a lot of money. And then, so once you've been ran through your entire life, once the village bicycle has been completely broken down, it's had so many flat tires, it's been pumped by everyone, she finally decides, you know, I want to settle down. I want to take this guy. I don't care if he's attractive.
Speaker 5: I don't need that. I can just fantasize on all the men I've slept with my entire life. You know, I had rotations of men back in the day my butthole. I'd wake up and it was sore. I didn't even want him to go there, but hey, you know it was a white boy from a frat house, and so I had a lot of fun. Mike Pussy was popping for everyone. I mean, I appreciate the literation, but like, this is gross.
Speaker 6: That means paying for the first day and everything. I know that it's rough out there.
Speaker 7: Inflation, Like I'm not saying to just like waste it on every single girl beyond.
Speaker 5: It's not inflation that's rough, it's oflation.
Speaker 1: This is what's going on.
Speaker 15: His money is.
Speaker 16: To be honest, it's probably better your girl doesn't even know how much money you make if I'm gonna be all the way at downs with you guys, because then you get predatory like this our.
Speaker 15: Money and my money is my money.
Speaker 5: I mean, essentially, she's a predator. People talk about men being predators all the time. She's a predator. She's out there looking for men with low self esteem, low self worth to prey on them, to suck them dry. And I'm not talking about what's inside the downstairs. I'm talking about their wallets, using them for an ATM machine, and so Unfortunately a lot of men they don't have to courage the confidence to put women in their place.
Speaker 1: But you know, and you know that, you know that rates. This isn't a gay pinky out, that's gay, just kidding.
Speaker 16: He's doing this shit publicly tells you guys where he stands. He's nothing more than an ATM to her.
Speaker 7: I know so many girls in my life personally that I've been with guys that weren't transparent about money, and they ended up being terrible in other aspects, and like people ended up breaking up in divorces.
Speaker 5: If she or anyone starts talking to you, there's the door. I don't care care how good the poon tang actually is.
Speaker 1: I don't care, and I don't think he's getting it, but it's not worth it.
Speaker 5: There will be someone of us.
Speaker 1: He might have a faint, fading memory of the poon tang, And you know, if he's a sympon every other way, it was probably one of those three minute experiences that he hated himself for afterwards. Hey, at least it's efficient.
Speaker 5: Right Else, Remember, the number one thing you need to be looking for is that she has genuine, burning desire for you. If she doesn't think that you're hot. She doesn't like anything about you other than your wallet. There's the door. It's time to move on.
Speaker 6: They must be generous with their finances. From day inland, no.
Speaker 5: I mean women. They literally have books written on how to abuse men. It's perhaps not done with violence as often as men do it back to females, but they're abusing men to get their money. They know that they have some power. The problem is you can't give her that power. Just because she's attractive, just because she's willing to do some abductors with you, doesn't mean that you have to give her all your money.
Speaker 8: This is all her closet now, So look at this.
Speaker 5: She buys a house for both of them. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. There's two closets, one's big and one small. He gives her the bigger closet. After all, women, they tend to have more clothes, shoes, and so.
Speaker 1: On, especially if you're buying it.
Speaker 5: For anything wrong with that. But then she complains that he doesn't need any of her space, even though she has way more room. She can just simply slide the dresses over. You can't have any of my space. She gets mad at him and worse than that. Why is this being recorded? Why is it being filmed? And why is it being posted? She's making fun of him. He's clearly upset. She's belittling him, she's calling him names.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: You want to buy a separate house with all hairs? Bill?
Speaker 7: We were supposed to go the one dropecause you didn't want to do a smaller closet.
Speaker 8: He took the smaller closet. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Look at the mess of the place.
Speaker 5: Do you know how much turking space he has? Imagine your woman recording this and posting him. I mean, it's one thing if it was said behind closed doors, perhaps you have arguments occasionally a lot of people do that, and that's one thing. But to record it and post it in order to make fun of him, the man who actually paid for this place, that is just a new low. You you idiot. I mean, there's the door. Yeah, you married. You made a mistake. A lot of people make mistakes, But the only next biggest mistake is continuing on with this nonsense. You can get a divorce, give her half. It's better than what you're doing now, which is giving her everything, every single thing that she wants, and she doesn't do anything back in return. She doesn't show you respect. She wants to bang her friend's husband in an orgy. What is wrong with this woman?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: My turking husband not. Do you know what my beautiful husband has done, my provider, my famous comedian husband, the man of my dreams, has done my turking husband. I'm certain that she does not provide with him sweet and blow every day. That's the least she could do in return. She probably doesn't even do any of this. I mean, look at all the bags, purses, the chanelle, and so on that he bought for horror. Did I say horror? Yeah?
Speaker 10: For her?
Speaker 5: I meant, And Wendy says, you know, I let you you buy whatever you want. She's like, no, you had a limit. I mean, you go into a Louis Vuitton store and say, hey, you can pick out up to ten thousand dollars in goods. That's not everything I want. You put me on a budget. Imagine hearing that from another woman.
Speaker 7: I was popping my pussy and living my best life in these white boy frat houses.
Speaker 15: I was shopping at Rainbow. I was eating buffalo chicken wraps every day.
Speaker 1: I was t true the buffalo chicken wraps thing. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Is that high society for her raightening my hair with my French tips?
Speaker 13: Like you could not tell me nothing?
Speaker 15: And I had a roster of guys that I would rotate through popping.
Speaker 1: My pushnut tell me nothing? So double negative. She's also retarded.
Speaker 5: See roster of guys from a woman who said she was a virgin to her future husband. I mean, let that sink in. Now. You might be thinking, why would her past matter?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine she should be like what ified? Horrified? Whatever, have fied if her husband would hear that. But she doesn't care. She knows it's not going to damage her. It's not going to damage her hold her position, or her her livelihood. I mean that says a lot about how weak he is if that's the case. But I mean, anybody, somebody in Kasha's family seeing him seeing that, like this is the woman that we met, This is the you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: Like what.
Speaker 1: Everybody's playing to the freaking camera, to the little demon, the little demon? Who did you know makes you artificially important? On social media?
Speaker 5: Does a woman's past matter? We'll think of this. Does a man's future matter. If you were to find out that in the future, you could see in the future, perhaps you're time traveler like coach Greg you're on TRT. You find out that in five years from now, ten years from now that your future husband he's going to be dead, broke, he won't have a job, and he's an alcoholic. Would you continue to date him? The answer is no, unless you're a moron. And so if you find out that the woman that you're with that her past is like this, there's the door. Yeah, I'm sorry, but unfortunately there is going.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it wasn't anything like that. It was just Methan dix. Oh yeah, okay, the door's still there.
Speaker 5: See it to be a simp out there, a loser who doesn't care because he can't get anyone else. He doesn't have the confidence, he doesn't have the wisdom. He's been brainwashed by society to think that no happy wife, happy life, and I can fix her.
Speaker 1: He made another Freudian slip there, but he said a happy wife, happy life as in only reaching half of your life expectancy perhaps or maybe only getting a haffy from now on because you're so emasculated you don't have enough testosterone to get it all the way up.
Speaker 14: Also, probably sometimes it like literally hurts my heart.
Speaker 7: And when the nostalgia's that painful, guess what I have to watch.
Speaker 5: What hurts my heart is hearing these stories and understanding that women are tricking their husbands into settling for this. And so a lot of people are going to be against this video, Red pilled. Oh, that's not a thing. You shouldn't be that. Do you see the alternative? Do not see the way that we've been brainwashed thinking that you have to suck up to women, suck up to just do anything for them to like you know, this is not how it works.
Speaker 15: I was eating buffalo chicken wraps every day. I was straightening my.
Speaker 8: Hair, looking dude, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: A lot of you are thinking, yeah, but that's her past her body count. It doesn't matter. It does matter me pair bonding.
Speaker 1: It matters if it matters to her enough for her to fucking tell the whole world about it and nostalgic reminiscing of the better days when she was living in frat houses, you know, as the freaking dumpster. You gotta be fucking kidding me, man, Yes, the past always matters, But I'm just saying it matters even more when it still matters to her.
Speaker 5: When you've slept with so many guys, for example, triple digits. Do you really think that you're suddenly just going to settle down when you remember a hundred slungs that have been inside of you? How do you just get over that? She can't get over it. She sees her husband and remembers all of the hot men that she was ran through by everyone that took a ride. She can't forget those men. She wishes she could be back with them again. It's nostalgia, thinking back to those moments, those memories of waking up with a sore butthole with a guy she met on tender she didn't even want to have anything to do with.
Speaker 6: But y'all ever have orgy together with your husband? Reaction?
Speaker 7: I'm actively trying to have an orgy because this couple is self good looking and you haven't seen navi yet.
Speaker 6: But wait till you see hand.
Speaker 1: The clothing has changed. So she goes on this podcast, where the fuck this is? Often? I mean, the other girl's acting like she's the host because she's the one asking the questions and the other one's just babbling. But maybe that's what they're they're are they co hosting this? Or who the hell watches this scrap?
Speaker 5: Six at best?
Speaker 1: She is like who watches us? In agreement and it is like, oh yeah, these are the Mooral's eye.
Speaker 5: Follow fantasizing, dreaming, wishing of having sex with her friend's husband and he's a six at best. What do you think she's thinking of all the other men out there? D eight's, the nines, the tens, the chads, Oh my goodness, I fantasize about the fact that it's ten inches long and possibly thick.
Speaker 1: Imagine the gaping hole of somebody's got. Somebody's gotta clip that out and use that out of context for dreg fanticizing about the itches, Oh what's the timestep that's happening.
Speaker 5: And possibly thick? Imagine the gaping hole that this woman has.
Speaker 6: His body goes crazy.
Speaker 7: His face card always slays, never to time, and it's kind of weird because I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Your husband of peace. Card always slays. This isn't even English that people are speaking anymore. Face He's got a good looking face. His face card always slaves, slaves murder, bloody murder. That's the pact. That people say that word and it came out of social media means that it's being done as a fucking ritual, just like low key means. Ok he you talking about slaying. Isn't that all? This is all positive stuff? Right? Yeah? No positive?
Speaker 6: But I'm like us for it.
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe maybe I just know that nastic is like at least ten inches.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Listen, if women get together, just the two of them at dinner and they talk like this, I mean, it's bad enough.
Speaker 1: He looks I had a phone number or something written on his handy, see that.
Speaker 5: But you don't announce this to the world. You don't share these stories for your husband to hear. It's embarrassing. And she literally says his story right in front of him as well as in front of this man.
Speaker 7: This was before Bumble or Hade like this was like in the og days of the app. I made the dumb mistake of letting him sleep over, like not really wanting to hook off.
Speaker 1: That g Akash is something, but it's because it's it's you know, it's a zoom in but herr and that g Akash who's spelled right, But it's okay.
Speaker 6: And I like woke up in the morning and like, my asshole was a little sore, and.
Speaker 7: I remembered that he like, I would like trying to finger me in my asshole.
Speaker 6: I'm like, first of all, we were not on those like terms.
Speaker 5: We weren't even on those terms. Yet I still let him hit where the sun don't shine. We had just met. No, it's a lot of action for a virgin, you know. It's not like she had a lot of experience. She literally told her husband that she was a virgin. I mean, why would she lie to that extent? Hey, no, I'm not a virgin. I've had partners before, but I don't want to talk about it. Would that not been the better move?
Speaker 16: If you guys ever saw a caution person, Like, let's be honest, Like this dude's about when I met him in person, he's about five to four.
Speaker 5: My Indian guy, Bro is five foot four and unattractive. Now I'm not saying he's ugly. He isn't fat. He's at least put together somewhat. He is about a six I mean six seven at best.
Speaker 1: And he didn't mean it like the stupid six seven shit, even though he did say it, and he can't.
Speaker 5: Get him out of her thoughts. What is she going to do when she meets six foot two blue eyes in finance.
Speaker 6: I get so painfully nostalgic.
Speaker 16: She gets nostalgic from marcass because what she fucked the chads back then.
Speaker 5: She's been ran through enough. She can't get the chads. The really hot guys to settle for. They just want to have a good time. She's settling for a man with a lot of money and most likely running around. Do you really think that this woman is faithful? She literally says one of the best things.
Speaker 1: About because those good looking guys, at least they still have moms that would be like that bitch doesn't come in we're near this or your money sonm.
Speaker 5: Is that he's never around, you know, I don't have to see him that much, And so it's the perfect husband. The perfect husband is somebody that you don't see very much. Does that make sense? Why do you not want to see your husband? Is it because you're playing the field perhaps with another roster. Women I've seen them on these podcasts. They almost all believe they're a ten. They'll tell each other you're a tent, but Your actual rating is not based on who you can sleep with, but who you can convince to commit to you. If you're a six and you continuously sleep with tents, doesn't mean that you're a ten. It means that a ten had a bad night, couldn't get who he really wanted, and so he settled for you, getting man to commit to you, to be your girlfriend, to be the one that's with you, not with a roster, but with you.
Speaker 1: Truly, that shows the So you had a bad day, you got the fat chick bush. He doesn't have aids hey.
Speaker 5: Quality of woman that you are. And so don't be misguided by the amount of men that swipe right on your Tinder or who are dming you. That doesn't mean anything. Some men are just bored. The man that will commit to you, that proves your actual worth.
Speaker 1: On my haw Pass lig oh yeah, my Hall Pass list and once again I change of clothes. So yet another day on this podcast.
Speaker 5: What the fuck don't get me started on the hall Pass list and to literally have a roster of the Hall Pass?
Speaker 6: Are you the Crawford, Jacob Allardi, Austin Butler, This.
Speaker 5: Is a no rather than a Hall Pass list. You can say here's a list of some really attractive men that are attractive in Hollywood. You don't have to say there are men I want my mouth all over. They're just attractive men. You don't need a hall pass. There are attractive men that you see on camera.
Speaker 8: Bro shout out to alboys.
Speaker 16: He says, this is why you guys can never stop talking about and doing red Pill content. Every day you and fresh save someone from becoming another cash.
Speaker 8: Bro s fox Man.
Speaker 5: Listen. You can say what you want about being red pills, but if you can save another man from becoming the next a cash, is it not worth it? Now for the men. My advice on getting a girl, you want to find a girl that's literally attracted. Looks is less important than you think. It's really important the first day, the first week, the first month, but over the course of your lifetime it's going to matter less and less and less. On day one for me, looks as one hundred percent. Hey, I'm just being honest. First meet a girl, it's one hundred percent either she's attractive or she's not. If she's not, I don't want to bother. But the more you get to know them, you get to know their personality. You like them for them as a person. The looks it's a bonus. As long as you're attracted to them, that's all you need. And so looks absolutely are overrated. It's important to get you in the door, but to keep someone, it's got to be out your personality. Now listen.
Speaker 1: So the moral of the story is looks are overrated as long as they're hot.
Speaker 5: If you have a lot of money, of course you can get girls into the door. But if they're only there for the money and not there for you, it's time to move on. And so rather than dating let's say an eight out of ten, you'd be better off dating a five out of ten who actually likes you back way more important. Perhaps for the first few months you're excited she's attractive, but what really matters is that you have a bond, that you like each other deeply, and that you can spend your rest of your life with that person. Because looks, faith, I don't care how hot she is right now, at twenty five years of age whatever. Fifty years from now, she could be ugly. Just saying, how many hot eighty year old women do you know?
Speaker 1: Not many are that's a trick question. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to hear my guilt list, and I'm not going to do it, not doing it at eighty.
Speaker 5: But yet you still love your wife because it's not looks at that point, and so looks fade. Perhaps it's important at the start, but remember what's more important is literally what's on the inside.
Speaker 1: Now, you want to get lungs and hearts and intestines.
Speaker 5: More girls that think that you're hot, so that you can get them in the door. I suggest turk and shower, get a haircut, and dress kind of nice, and don't be a complete douchebag. And eventually you will meet somebody half ass at least, And that is better than a Cash's woman who's literally a zeal. That is a zero. If you're with her, you have done worse than anyone else. If you are still a virgin and you've never been in a woman, you're doing way better than a cash. This is a negative. Actually, scrap that. She's not a zero. She's a negative number. She's doing nothing but sucking you dry. And I'm not talking about your douncers. If she at least did that, hey brownie points for that. And so if you're interested in this, remember code Greg fifteen percent off money back guarantee, zip a tite And so if you're.
Speaker 1: Interested, that's the end of it. Zippity doodat tied. What happened? I just hit the wrong one? Come on just x, I've hassd this same button fifty All right, So since we are here and it is time to see Oh yeah, I gotta check to see fan based yapping all. Uh wait, he looks like we got some peeps. Yeah we do, Thank you for sir. I think I know what you're talking about. Uh oh, yeah, we have some.
Speaker 3: We have some.
Speaker 9: We have some.
Speaker 1: Conversation going on here. As I say, this is your country on Jesus. Yes, that's right. Hey that's a good one, Tom. That's that's That's what Davis says all the time. It's like I wish I had the egg in my hand right now. This is your brain. This is this is jews, this is your brain on juice. Ah no, seveals, I got over here? Is there anything else? An emails sucking? Why are old men watching teenagers and talking about them? What do fun are you talk about?
Speaker 3: Dude? Uh?
Speaker 1: Let's see, I think And that was as easy as that goes. And see, remember you can choose to I just sniped somebody. You know, you can be the mobster, the the the godfather of your own life. Okay, where we at. So just we're gonna get right into the next thing. But I want to rid people. There is still a chance, there's still time if you are interested in getting the and you are into getting to doctor Gliddon's membership for the cheapest it's ever been and Blug's likely ever will be fifty percent off, five zero percent off the annual subscription, which is renewed at the same price. It doesn't go up in the next year or anything like that. It's locked in for life at whatever you know rate you get in at. So it's code Daniel. That's me my name, or maybe Daniel day Lewis. I don't know, but it's I'm guessing. I want to say it's for me because it's like my code Daniel for fifty percent off and it's good now. I don't know if it'll be good tomorrow, but today was supposed to be the last day. So you have opportunity right now to get it done. Okay, join Doctor Goodin's membership site here click this button, and then let's see if I can move my head. Yep, sure I can that a little bit more like that, So this little member's button. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna log out, am I anybody see shit? Because if I log back in, I don't need to do all that now. But you'll quick something there and if you'll says log in and blah blah blah, you get to your thing otherwise on the page that this buttons. Remember you're on my website. You either click this one and you get here, and then you're already on the page, and then you scroll down until you get to here. Right after the testimonials. Right here, you hit the join nearly you put the code in. Let's do it together right now, we'll do it together. Add cube on Daniel.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 1: Look see it still works now. It's that one ninety nine ninety eight, which makes it sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a month or fifty five cents a day. And then bam, you come here on Tuesday, which is tomorrow, and you get to see live Q and A. I bet you December calendar is up, but they didn't actually put anything on it yet oh no, my d Bob Bob, but no, he'll be there tomorrow. And this is where you watch it. This is where you chat to the chatters who are already members, and then you can ask questions there. That happens again on Thursdays and Wednesday. SE's here with us. Oh, by the way, he sent me a homeopath. It's way tinier pellets. And these ones, these pellets are huge in comparison, right, and you usually get to take two of these. These other ones are like do you mean the dots? And it came in a little little tiny like half vial. It looks like like I didn't know what it was. I thought it was powder. It was so fine when I first saw it, and I tacked the cap off, and oh, these are little tiny, little tiny pellets like these, and uh, for my tooth, and guess what it works first shot. Those are the ones he mailed to me himself, first shot. And it worked. I mean, if I bang into the tooth by accident, if I you know, eating something and I end up, you know, putting more pressure on it and it gets a little sore again, I take a couple more of them, and I'm not like in dire throbbing pain anymore like this is manageable until I get to the dentist. I mean I right now I feel the tooth like it. It's always gonna feel weird because you know, my tongue's gonna be you know, gravitated towards it being a different feeling in my mouth than like your cheek what are But it doesn't hurt like it had the last week or so where it was just dispounding, you know. So doctor Glyndon he gets it done. That's a third time now that he's prescribed a homeopathic not more than third time, but third time that's been for pain and it just goes away. Okay, So there you go, become a member and get in life Q and as medical insight, I'm going to ask him for hacks. So last yesterday we saw I think it was yesterday. How at the end of that one seminar he did our webinar, he gave you that hack about the cabbage. You know, you bruce the cabbage with the rolling pin and then you put over your knee for knee pain. How many more of those natural life hacks could he accumulate and could he make like a video to add to this page of the hacks. I think that would be interesting. If he has one, that'd be great. I'm gonna ask him. Health recovery Protocols gives you a big ass list of things that most people have complaints for most of the time. Let's good. This is ary hair loss, so chronic undiagnosed nutrient deficiencies and nutrient deficiencies in conjunction with cholesterol restrictions or statins will also make a goddamn hair fall out. Right there you go, because hormones bye bye yes, or or at least unregulated, like they're not balanced. So this is a great Let's just hit lazy eye tonight as vertigo, Bell's palsy chick, little role do it, little rule, laryngitis loss advice. See these are all the things, and then his list of how you fix it, biggy, and he gives you the description of what it's going to be like if you talk to the MD and what they're gonna say versus what he would do differently, so you get to see the comp side by side comparison. All right, I'm gonna throw on this real quick. I gotta step up for a second, but I have say, look, it's is that Mount Rainier? Why don't we look at that?
Speaker 2: Is that? What that is?
Speaker 1: I used to live in Seattle and just dry, doctor Tacoma, if I lived in Seattle for a while, Yeah, tell what that is? If you was expressed, blah blah blah, FDA everybody gay.
Speaker 14: We're going to be talking with doctor Alfonso Manso about healthy weight management. And Doctor Manso, you have already given us a lot of podcast information about a variety of different subjects, but January is typically a time of year when people start, you know, looking at well what shall I do about my weight? And pretty much we're not at a spot where we can tell people how to lose weight, but we can help people understand how to have a healthy weight, and so that's what we're here to talk about that and metabolism. So welcome to the podcast, doctor Manzo.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me again. Yeah, it will be an interesting discussion because of the I think most people are still trying to figure out why do we gain weight? And there's maybe ten thousand different voices out there that all have their own little ideas, but it really comes down to some very simple principles.
Speaker 14: And that's kind of what we've been told is that you know, it's calories in and exercise and that's all it takes.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 14: I think that you've got a few more details on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's probably only half the story. So we're calling this one lean and Fit, Healthy, weight management and metabolic support. So it's all about that metabolism. So as normal, we're going to go through root causes of weight and metabolic challenges. We're going to talk about lifestyle to improve weight and metabolism, nutrition to improve weight and metabolism, and of course what azure well supplements you could add in to support these things. So when we get to the root causes of weight in my metabolic challenges, the there's a couple of things that you kind of need to know it all, so just bear with us. We're kind of gonna throw a lot of stuff out like a shotgun and then you know, pieces of the puzzle and then kind of put it all together and it will make sense. Okay, But number one is nutritional deficiencies. Of course, number two is inflammation, and then we have gut health and bad diet, blood sugar stress, mental emotional poor sleep, and the wrong exercise. So we're not going to tell you to go out and exercise, exercise, exercise, So there's a reason for that. So we're going to cover a little bit of each one of these as we move along. So what about some medical myths about weight gain, because you've probably heard things like this, you're fat because you have a stomach, right, you're eating too much, and so the reason you're fat is because you have a stomach. And what we're going to do is gastric bypass. We're just going to bypass that stomach. And you can see here in the little on the screen where they just put this tube and bypass the stomach and go into the small intestine. Sometimes they do a partial, but most of the time it's a full bypass. And of course, I think it doesn't take much for anyone to realize that this is probably not a very good idea, considering how much the stomach breaks down, and it's like, what's doing all the breaking down of food? Now, well, part of the body that's really not equipped to do that. But the idea of this is you're going to be full more because you don't have this big empty sack to fill up with food, so you don't have to put much food into you before your body's sending you signals that you're full. So the idea is to get you to stop eating so much. That really didn't work so well, so they came out with another method, the gastric band. How about this one, same idea. Still, it's still your fat because you have a stomach, and the stomach's a problem. So what happens if we just made the stomach a little bit smaller and we put this band around it so that way when you eat, you get full faster and then you won't eat as much. Still not a good idea, and that metal being there in the body is not a great idea for the energy systems and for energy circulation. So turns out that really doesn't work. And sometimes those things, those bands break and have caused a lot of damage internally with lasher raisins, So that's that's not something you want. Well, now they have something new, and this has been something in the news a lot, right it's the g LP one drugs, So that's glucagen like peptide one, which I find really interesting because the FDA has a big move right now to try to band a lot of peptide therapies of course, if they're natural, they want them banned for some reason. But if it's a synthetic drug that's using a peptide, that's that's okay. And of course everyone knows the big name up here in the top. I don't know if we're really supposed to say that name or not, but you know what it is.
Speaker 1: And so this is injection oh zimpic it's which is funny because Ozzie's wife, Sharon oz impic. Sharon is a poors child for oh zimpic face, like a crypt keeper skeletor shit. Oh. And by way, she's a demonic cube.
Speaker 4: And it's using this hormone like peptide. It's a synthetic version and that specific drug is actually using glia monster.
Speaker 1: Venom Jesus Glia. It's HeLa hel a monster create this.
Speaker 4: G l P one drug. And what happens is that the glia monster lives out It's a big lizard. It lives in the desert and there is around here not a lot of food all the time for it. So this synthetic peptide it makes and it's venom uh controls and greatly reduces your appetite, the petite of the lizard, so the lizard doesn't have to eat that much. So we're gonna talk more about this GLP and you're gonna see that's very similar reason why they're using it. But I put on the screen this screenshot from Wikipedia because I was looking more at this hormone pet.
Speaker 1: So if you see GLP, blah blah blah anything, even if it's like try zip zip tide or whatever whatever, what the fuck ever it is, BCP one five seven is not in this category, but if they are, if they are in that category, they're all based on it, just different peptides of the same Helo monster venom, which is crazy HeLa Ridge or Helo Road is where our Motor Vehicle Department. Yeah, they don't call it DMV out here because they dare to be different. It's the Motor Vehicle Department. It's the MVD, motherfuckers, it's not the DMV. Where are you from? But yeah, uh ozempic. Let's talk about the vegas nerve for a second, shall we. It's not the one that you like you roll the dice down the craps table, not that kind of vegas. I probably spelled it wrong. Still, it's a vague gust nerve. I don't even know if they are, if they're even coming to clean with this yet. Ozempic can cause a condition called gastroparesis or stomach paralysis. This is its intended purpose. Actually, this is it's it's it's function. Well, when gastroparesis occurs, you're not digesting food. It's sitting in your fucking stomach rotting neutralized stomach acids perhaps I don't know. Or stomach paralysis by slowing down digestion through its effects on the vagus nerve. Okay, out of your atlas vertebrae.
Speaker 16: You got.
Speaker 1: The impingement of your vegus nerve. But this is done with chemicals rather than an impingement, right. This occurs because the drug delays gastric emptying, and in some individuals the vegas nerves signals to the stomach muscles to contract can be too severely impacted, leading to symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and abdominal fullness. These are all how they say it works. This is what you're faking doing to yourself, So don't do it. Just get some of this, get some of this private team tabs. If you want to turb your appetite. It's a a Federan HCl. It's for sixty tablets, which if you take more than one, you're probably gonna be like, So if don't do that unless you're way more than I do. But at twelve point five milligrams, Like I could technically take two of these at the twenty four milligram but i'd had you know, I'm not saying as I used to be. I used to like being like and then anyway, Federal HCl at towtll point five milligrams, there's enough to curb your appetite for sure. And so if you only did one, this will last you maybe two months. If you did every single ad damn day, and they would you like fifteen bucks if you get the off brand bullshit kind from like CBS or Walgreens. I think it's like twelve or eleven versus ozempic. I'm gonna shoot myself up with a freaking venom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The FDA has added a warning for elias a related condition to the drugs label, but the direct link between the medication and the permanent paralysis and permanent paralysis is still being studied. Permanent vegas nerve paralysis do you hear this, so gastroparesis or stomach paralysis and then vegas nerve paralysis. Okay. Ozembic is a GLP one receptor agonist that mimics the body's own hormones to regulate blood, sugar and metabolism. It works by slowing the emptying of the stomach and singling the brain that you are full. The vegus nerve plays a key role in controlling the digestive system, and Ozempic's effects on gastric emptying are mediated through this nerve, the vegas nerve, Like Kad said, remember how I said this? Yeah, people, damn just talking shit and I've never heard before. Again, what is he doing vegas nerve? Dasha Parsis, I said these very fucking things before. And also that it can erode or weaken the retina. Attachment to her is that the word is the retin of the cord on the end of your rye ball. Well, anyway that can detach because of this ship and you can get it. Uh, what do you call it? Diabetes? Type one diabetes from the two sonatamy feeling full after eating, floating in adominal paying. Symptoms can range from mild to severe and can lead to hospitalization. Okay, so yes, it can damne the veggus nerve. Now let's say ozempic, ozembic and rental detachment is actually does not directly cause it. So this is this is how they bullshit something. Oh it doesn't cause it. It's like it doesn't cause the Oh you could do it. Nine to eleven on that one fire didn't cause the building the fall with the the excuse that the building was on fires while they pulled it. Yeah, okay, it can worsen pre existing diabetic retinopathy retinopathy, retinopathy, or be associated with a rare risk of non arturic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy nyon nyon. Rapidly lowering bloodsh with ozempic can cause a temporary worsening of diabetic retinopathy, a condition that damages bloods vessels in the retina. Patients with existing advanced retinopathy. Well to see this is a lie too, because the zempit can cause the fucking diabetes that causes the retinopathy. So to say, oh, it's not true, see what I mean, it's causing these things to happen. I know this because Danielle, that girl that was on my show once and then acted like a maniac and was trying to get more and more out of us, and just I took down her video. I took on her video because she was a grifter or something like she was on with she was on with Scott Sarah talking about her problems. I didn't know that she was a fitness well. I mean she was like this this hell, she's a life coach, for Christ's sake, acting like a freaking degenerate, like a drug addict in the sense the way she was like asking for a shit for me and doctor Manzo. I had her on to talk with him, and you know, discussed like so, I don't know, maybe did I I don't know. But then I don't even know if I said I had her on to talk with him, or if I talked to her. But it was one of those things where then she started asking him for things for free and saying that I said so like lying, flat lying. So I had to put her in her place and uh, make it make it clear publicly that that was not true. And then but anyway, she was a life coach because every bitch who goes through any kind of issue is a life coach, and she was a fitness person whatever that means on social media, and so she was taking a zimp and then she's like falling apart, not realizing that it's the ozimpic that's doing it. And I don't know if she ever even stopped taking the ozempic. But she had all these problems. She had gasaprisa, she had her retinal issue, she had Type one diabetes. So I know all this because she was the test case for that, and it was all because of the ozempic, all of it, every bit of it. We attempted to give her ideas of how to help fix herself, and then she took that to mean that somehow we owed her something. And I was like, all right, well cool, I'm taking your video down and that link to your GoFundMe or is going down with it because I'm not supporting you anymore. I'm not supporting what you stand for anymore. The initial worst thing is generally not permanent. Okay, it is if you could continue to take the shit pops your eyeball off, it's not permanent. Yeah right, okay, thanks. Recent studies suggests an increase the rare risk of non they're playing cover for their cash cow. Oh simpic vision loss lawsuit. Boom right there. So Munjaro is trizipitide. Guess what? Pretty sure that's also a heli montster vendom let's see. Or Terzipeitide is a dual acting drug for type two diabetities and weight management that was inspired by, but not directly from, right synthetic that's all. That means. They synthesized the EXE. They tried to make it as exactly as possible from So that's that's not exactly it. Yeah, no they're not. They're not milking and squeezing the saliva out of a fucking helo monster each time get retarded. We get that. Uh that directly from The first drug developed from the venom was uh exonotide, a GLP one agony as well. Try Zipitide is a later, more complex drug that also targets g I P receptors GIP bring out the GIP. The helo monster venom contains a hormone called exendant. But why is it called that? Because they named it that, So that's all a fucking millions. It's like, oh yeah, you know like that that that uh that that enzyme that does the thing. Well, it's called that enzyme that does the thing? Wow, how did that was convenient? Yeah, yeah, it's pretty convenient that we named it. There's there's two pancreatic h enzymes that are like that and they actually regulate the growth and the and the halting of the placenta the HeLa monster venom. But this initiative discovery led to the development of xenotide extended exenotide and has paved the way for subsequent drugs like ter zipetide from Manjaro. So I think I took it down already, but there was a video from coach Greg that was talking about Manjaro that fag who decided to chime in on this did and didn't understand. Well, there's a message here, don't be don't be taken advantage of. And he's coach Greg not only talks about fitness and Naddy are not in bullshit like that and the the of dramas that in the in the in the fitness world and all the shitty information that makes people do things that harm them, and he tries to prevent that. But he also is after having gone through an eleven year relationship, is now giving advice for from his perspective, having lived through things, what not to do and what not to put up with. So for some faggot to say, why are we they weren't teenagers retarded, Why why are they?
Speaker 7: Dad?
Speaker 1: Dude, you're you're done here, You're done here. You obviously don't don't have the comprehension skills to understand what the whole point of it was. But anyway, Montjarro was another thing that terra, something that he had been taught showcasing and was babbling about. But going she got just go to La and going to the man Garo klan akins. I guess it was turt zippetite that they were talking about. When you have absolutely no will power, you take drugs that poison you, poison you to near death, and that's supposed.
Speaker 4: To help out.
Speaker 1: But that, yeah, I can't see how that could go wrong. So how about we just do the right thing, smarter thing, drive your ninety essentials. If you want to do that, that's an extra fifteen bucks out of your life. You can probably find out your local whatever the place, and then once I get sponsored, you can make you can get this too.
Speaker 4: Peptide and I was like, oh, this is very interesting. It has a word there that most people would skip right over, ammidation. So this peptide goes through amidation and protalytic cleavage. Now most people have no idea what ammidation is and they skip right over that. Well, that's how PAM enzyme reference a m zyme. And this is the reason why no one says the whole name for paming a migna dedicating mono oxyggense. That's a tongue twister. Not bad, huh. Obviously they call it PAM for short. But look what this says. A highly conserved copper dependent enzyme.
Speaker 1: Co dependent right right right, and it's fucking with it.
Speaker 4: Yep, copper dependent. Wow a review. We review data indicating that genetic reduction of PAM expression and mild copper deficiency.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's read the whole thing. Biophysical studies revealed that the binding of copper to PAM effects its structure and sell biological studies demonstrated that the endositic trafficking of PAM was sensitive to copper. We reviewed data indicating that genetic reduction of PAM expression and mild copper deficiency and mice caused similar alterations in several physiological functions known to be regulated by neuropeptides, neuro peptides, proteins, brain, thermal regulation, seizure sensitivity, and anxiety like behavior. Wonderful shit to be messing with. And by the way, core copper won't be back until March, so I hope you about years already.
Speaker 4: In mice and then looks what it says that alter alterations in physiological functions and neuropeptides, thermal regulation, that's like heat, seizure activity, and anxiety like behavior. Isn't that all interesting? Kind of sounds like some of the other talks we've been talking about on how copper affects the brain. But what's interesting is this PAM enzyme is essential for the synthesis of all AMMI dated neuropeptides. So this is the only enzyme in the body that can turn on and off peptides and it's copper dependent. And this GLP is one of those peptides that need to be turned on and off with this PAM enzyme, and of course that's completely copper dependent. So who would have known copper would have been part of the discussion on weight.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: So here's the idea. The idea is to help people feel full longer by mimicking the responsibility of a very important hormone card GLP one. And then of course glycogen is a hormone the body, but this one is glycogen like peptide one. Your body naturally produces this peptide and a lot of it is produced in the intestines by these l cells. And so these are the things that we know that it helps to do. It helps manage blood sugar, and that's why the main function of this drug was for blood sugar, was for diabetes, and then people realized it controls appetite and it can realize regulate stomach empening.
Speaker 1: So in their attempt to kill diabetics with animal venom, they're like, hey, we could kill more people if we sell them about how it's going to be the next vanity drug for people who are trying to lose weight, who can't bring themselves to just change their habits, well, then the desire for eating will be diminished and they'll have to just live with the side effects as they rub their hands together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, food stays in the stomach longer and makes you feel full, so that stops it The problem is is since this is a synthetic venom peptide really from the glia monster he is, it starts to paralyze stomachs and people. So there has been a lot of side effects with people using this drug with their stomachs becoming paralyzed.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: And one of the really negative things about using the drug is a lot of people, even when they get off of it, they have severe digestive and stomach issues for up to two years after getting off of it because these peptides are all over the body and they get stuck in receptor sites and it's really hard to get these synthetic peptides all of the body. But it begs the question, why are we making a synthetic one when the body can make it itself. Well, I think we know the answer. Money. So this is not a safe and effective method of losing weight.
Speaker 14: It sounds like the three things all together that you've talked about are all just trying to put less into the body. So you know, it's made to either bypass the stomach or make the stomach feel smaller or make it feel full faster. It's all what's going in and trying to regulate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all the manipulation of basically the same thing, and that is minimize the amount of food eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this need dug and Orange is trying to regulate.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting because it turns out that the number one cause for gaining weight and not losing weight is we eat too much.
Speaker 1: Well does and you don't exercise enough. You don't do the cardio. Bro. You know, if you're doing two thousand, two thousand calories a cardio and then do it every day. But I did it. I did it that one day. Usually I'm around twelve hundred. Uh, that's just what that readout is, not accounting every other function I do out throughout the day. That's just on the elliptical itself, around twelve hundred, four miles four miles, sometimes a little bit more four miles four point point two. I bumped it up that last week before Thanksgiving to seven, So I did seven seven and a half, and then seven point seven seven and a half five, and then the the Wednesday night, well it's making Thanksgiving dinner, uh seven point seven plus because I was pretty close to seven point eight. But I was just trying to get to the two thousand calorie mark. And I made it to twenty ten and I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 4: And we overeat and we eat the wrong foods.
Speaker 1: But I was a space oddity at twenty ten. That's that's that's the sequelroblem is why what's.
Speaker 4: The cause of that? It's not because you have a stomach.
Speaker 1: Yes, So he pulled that from freaking doctor Glidden. You don't get you don't. What do you say, you don't You don't get tons because you had tonsils. You know, it's the same doctor. You guys know that doctor Glyndon is you don't you don't. It's you know, you don't get heartburning because you have a stomach, you don't get a you get it right, He does that all the time. It's great.
Speaker 4: So it's because you have bad genes. Right, Well, guess what. They've been saying that for years and they still have not found the fat gene. So they keep finding genes that they say, oh, these might be related and might have something to do with gaining weight, but they still have.
Speaker 1: No Yeah, but they still assume that genes are it's not somehow regulating or and calling the shots and are in control of you. When they don't utilize that you were in control of them. Even the epigenics thing, that's just that's the that's the weakness of it. Not weakness, but the UH where it's sensitive to be manipulated by outside forces that might not necessarily be in conjunction or in alignment with what's really happening in the body. So different types of signaling chemical and UH energetic can change the microzyma's function in the body, at least temporarily to where you'd be ill, and then you'd have to you know, fix it back again with something like one of these guys, and the proper nutrition of your unety essential nutrients so that your body is strong enough to realize, hey, wait a minute, you never like have it be like taken on like a like a when I say a ride, like someone's lying to you and like sales pitch, but you don't really is it's a sales pitch yet And they're going on and on. They're talking about this, and they're talking about that, and they got their arm on your shoulder and they're sholding the landscape. And then they say that one thing and you go, whoa should you shake off the ether that you're under? Like and then you realize that you're you know, you're, you're, you're you're next to your predator who's preying on you, and you walk away. Well, when you have all the ninety in cention nutrients, that's how your body reacts to this letter ship. It doesn't allow it to get fooled.
Speaker 4: A fat gene. Another one is you're fat because you're not working on enough. Well, that's my great idea either, because if you work out too much, you will burn through your nutrients and then burn up your muscle. Well, you will burn muscle more than fat and more you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna Okay, a couple of things. Rab The myosis is a thing, yes, but that takes excessive excessive exercise. If you're taking in let's put this way, it's it's it's a it's a one to one ratio. Really, if you're not eating enough, you're gonna lose weight. If you're eating too much, you're gonna gain weight. If you're eating just an if you're not going to lose anything and you're not going to gain anything, unless you go to absolute zero with your activity, then you'll probably still gain something because now there's no purpose. Besides, you're running your own internal functions for that caloric intake in the first place. Now, because you have deficiencies already, you're going to gain weight, probably even when you are exercising. So this is the mistake that these that everybody makes. The reason why it's a confusion or it sometimes reads out to kind of indicate that these things are occurring is because the ninety essential nutrients that regulate body functions and activity are already out of whack, more so and more evident even when there's a healthy stress to the body. So rather than at prioritizing correctly, it's going to burn up a whatever nutrients that has left attempting to solve the wrong problem, and that's when you have issues. So if you're fully nutrified, you have all the proper nutrition and you're healthy, you have the vital force, and you exercise, it's only going to be beneficial to you. But nobody thinks I'm going to go exercise, and then they think about, well, you didn't tell me to stop at sixty miles. Well, no shit. If you're doing a couple of two three miles a day, if you're getting your your your steps in that they say you should do each day, you're not going to you're not going to be burning muscle. It's not going to happen. And if you're weight training and eating protein and eating the proper things and having your ninety essentials in there so that when repair is able to happen, like sul fiber repair, and the direction and flow of what's going on in your body. Like let's say you're doing just meat for a week, Well, you're cleaning out all the all the sugar stores, so you're gonna drop a lot of water. You're gonna get rid of all the puffiness and the inflammation in your body, and glycogen is going to be lower, so you're gonna you're gonna look leaner, quicker. Now, all that water will come back once you start eating ship and carbs again. But in the meantime, you can't see that as being part of your fat because it's not. And once you get to the point where you're actually burning fat, like through katosis, let's say like I said that, you do you decide to do a week or two when you're just doing that, well, there is an any sugar in your body and you're burning fat. Now you're going to lose more fat weight before you ever touch muscle, especially if you're eating proteins, if which is exactly what that diet is, fat some proteins. So if you're working out, you're doing a reasonable amountocardio, but you're also working out, it's not really a It's like if I think a diet, I think I'm not eating or I'm trying to just avoiding poison is really what a kido diet is. I'm avoiding the fucking poisons as best as I can. Besides the stuff that they inject into the meat that I'm eating or the fish that I'm eating or the alvocado that you eat, it's way different when you're putting the proper proteins and what you're going to break down and what you're not. So there you go.
Speaker 4: Explain that here in a second. So some simple truths about weight gain, wrong foods and open over eating. Okay, that is the number one reason when they boil it all down and we've done all these different but.
Speaker 1: That's not true though. Well yeah, empty calories, empty harvests, got it. But nutrition deficiency is number two. That's the most important one because if you're not getting what you need out of your food, you're going to be craving more food, and if you're eating a bunch of hyfrutose corn syrup, it shuts off the switch in your brain that tells you you're full. Do you think the Jews have something to do with that?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, they do experiments. But what's interesting is you go back to things like concentration camps holocausts. You are growing foods that have very little nutrition, so they call it empty harvest. Well, it's the same thing. The real reason we're over eating is because of.
Speaker 1: Net You mean that to doctulate and it's my natural cut puking response to that lie. Why don't we talk about what happened with Cheka and what they did to the Russians rather than that fairy tale that I could that They say it was a work camp, concentration camp, if you want to call it that, that's fine. They didn't concentrate very hard. They refused to work most of the time. Yes, there was starvation because of the war, But to imply, as most people would, that it had something to do with the direct plan or or will of the German people to exterminate that's not at all true at all. One lie when you get carpet bombs with terror bombs, and there's no way to get food to anybody in Germany. Don't you think that people that are going to be in those detainment or work camps going to also suffer? Well, yeah they did, and so did the people that were the prison guards too, so or the or the work camp guards, whatever you want to call it. And so yeah, people got typhus. They wasn't. They weren't exactly the cleanest people in the first place. But malnutrition breeds disease because of deficiencies. This is a perfect example of that. Deficiencies cause disease. You put the nutrients in your body and if you haven't been without them for too long in a dramatic way where the stresses you know, still made a deep, deep groove as an impact, then there's a potential to bounce back. You know, when people are super super starving, if you if you try to feed them too quickly, they'll die. You have to go very light because it's too much of us shock to the system. Their functions have shut off. You got to go slow and light, building them slowly back to health.
Speaker 4: You know, deficiencies, So guess what it's actually your body's innate wisdom. Here again, the problem is the innate wisdom is doing exactly what it needs to do. When you're eating the wrong foods and you're over eating junk food or food that has no nutritional value, the body still doesn't have what it needs. So what signal is it going to send your body more food? We need more food because we still don't have our nutritional value. So the real reason why people are eating too much and over eating is because they're eating food that has very little nutrition and a lot of times is even questionable whether or not it's actually real food. And of course this is the big thing the uh maha wants to go after.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had a laugh at maha maha. Okay, hold on, what would I just do? Oh yeah, I want to switch myself back rou.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, do everybody wherever you are in your perspective places, wherever you are. I don't care if you're work, if you're at a church, all right, or at the dinner table. I want everybody right now always and girls, just to give me one of these yeah yeah, feel good about yourself, all right? Do it every once in a while, makes it feel good? That was for you, all right? Let's come back to it. I do have to get it for a second though.
Speaker 4: I need the idea that our kids are being fed absolutely junk food, that kids are not eating real food anymore, and they're completely nutritional deficient. And what is that doing. Well, it's leading to all these diseases and it's leading to massive weight game. And it's easy to see now that when you know, when I was a kid, and probably when you were a kid, you didn't have a lot of overweight kids in school, not an elementary school. Now elementary school maybe half the kids or over probably what we would call obeste And that's not how it should be. And this is the reason nutritional deficiencies. Well, there's another really bad problem with eating junk food, food that's really not food, and that is it causes severe inflammation in the body. And when you have a lot of inflammation, it increases quartersol release into the blood, which then stimulates the body to generate more fat. And then you have too much exercise. Okay, well why is that? Well, if you're overweight, most likely you have nutritional deficiencies. So if you start working out too much, what are you going to burn through? First, you're nutrients now, technically this is something that's probably not talked about much. A lot of people still don't get it, but there's a high archy on how your body burns and makes energy. The whole focus mainly because everything now is ran by allopathic medicine and education, everyone focuses on sugar, right, And the logic here is no matter what you eat, basically it gets broken down and eventually converted into a form of sugar that your body then uses. That's true, but that doesn't mean you should start with sugar. And that's kind of their conclusion. It's like, well, if everything gets broken down in the sugar, who kills as if you just put more sugar into the body, But that's not really how it goes, and the hierarchy really should be minerals. Minerals is the number one thing your body really needs to make energy, and this goes back to understanding the the how your body makes ATP in the mitochondria and the electron transport chain. We need these minerals like iron and copper and magnesium and there's a a few others. Without those minerals, your body doesn't make ATP energy and it's actually called magnesium. ATP is what your body actually uses for energy. So actually, the first thing our body should be burning is it should be using minerals to make energy, and then next would be fat, and then protein and then sugar, and that should really be the hierarchy of how your body makes energy. So that's why we need.
Speaker 1: Notice you put sugar at the end. Yes, right, if we switch it off, if we switch away from sugar being the fuel, our body's only burning that first because it's like a poison in the body. That's why your body releases what it releases to try to store the shit in your cells and get it the hell out of your bloodstream because it will poison you. It's why your pancreas works as hard as it does. So if you're on a fat diet without any of the carbs and the bullshit, especially modern carbs. So I'm heading off the argument before it starts. Well, oh you need this, you need that. Why would the fruit okay, well let's talk about that. Why would fruit be you know, have fruit toase in it? Well, first of all, it doesn't have multodestrin in it, it doesn't have any of these other synthetic bullshit non sugars in it. To make them sweet. It comes from nature number one. Number two.
Speaker 10: As a.
Speaker 1: As a true hunter gatherer, you don't eat very often if you're doing an omad. It's probably not by choice, it's by the way things rolled out. So having that in your body helps you sustain physical activity, just like any other thing would. But I'd never carb up when I when I go on the elliptical, not knowingly, I'm not consciously thinking about it. It's not it's not something that I need for that little amount of exertion. But if it was days before I had another more food because I didn't come across any as a as a hunter gatherer, then yeah, there might be something there that the little handful of berries that I was able to scrounge up would help get you through and give you some energy to make out. So yeah, but it's not supposed to be the source of your diet. It's not supposed to be the very be all end all of your diet. If you're thinking about this too. With all the herbs and the reason why herbal botanical medicines work is because of the nutrients that are in it. Because the plant can actually produce bioavailable mineral compounds for your body to be able to absorb. So when you take the botanicals, then it's like having the minerals in a bioavailable form. So that's what the full vocumic acid is, and that's why those are important. If you are trying to get your nutrients, specifically from a handful of berries, well, the plants that are in the you know that you're foraging, are going to give you more of what you need than just the fruit. The fruit will give the energy, Okay, And yeah, it's like having those little squeeze packs of that gelshit that people you know who jog skirt in their face. That's all all sorts of horrible, except it's fruit, so it's a it's a much better type of it. So I was gonna say one more thing to that person whose name I've seen in the past, but you know, if you're not going to add anything positive, let me help explain something to you. When you see and I'm assuming that you were referring to coach Greg who was an i FBB pro bodybuilder and as a coach and as a life coach to a to a lesser extent, this is like a cute. This is like criticizing somebody. Oh, that guy's old. Why is he critiquing teenagers? Well, what are their roles? It would sound really stupid for you to ask that if the teenagers were students and he was the teacher. So as as an adult, as an elder, the responsible thing to do, the paying it back that you do after having gone through your own experiences in life, and these weren't fucking teenagers. The cash is like in his thirties, What the fuck are you even talking about? Anyway, you pay it back, that's your that's your way of advancing the species. It's the wise or the wisdom that's that's gathered from experience is shared with the rest of the species, with the fucking rest of so that these stumbling blocks don't have to continue to happen generation after generation. They can be avoided. They can be you know, you can adapt, you can move, you can you can you can pop, you can say, you can get the hell you can avoid the things that wouldn't naturally slow you down be cause you to stumble. That's just you know, it's logic. When once you jump through a certain you know, path to the other side of a stage, you showed some of them behind you how to do it, and that person behind you then does it. They know what what bogs to hop on and whatever stupid scenario video game that is. So it doesn't make any sense for you to say, why would he be critiquing? Why is he criticizing? It's criticizing, is what a fagot says about somebody who's given advice because they don't want to hear shit. You don't, you know, critiquing, oh bullying. Shut up making an observation and a sound observation. You construing it with some Jewish bullshit societal nonsense makes you part of the problem. So don't even started with that shit with me. And that's why you got knocked off today. Just thought I should put that out there, because don't be stupid. The whole thing that we do here, the whole thing that everybody does here, mostly on social media, is they think that they have something to share that other people can learn from, right, Or they're just talking about their day in irling bullshit, but I mean that's another part of it. Or they're trying to entertain and make you laugh. All that stuff is all great. I think we do all of that here in ours and on Paul Bosler's broadcast, a little bit of everything, but mostly focusing on the fact that we are in danger and anybody who's assisting in anything that helps us not continue to make the same mistakes. For you to criticize somebody who's sharing their wisdom and saying, why would an old person, because that's what fucking old people are supposed to do. They're supposed to fucking talk to the young and takes them shit. You fucking retard.
Speaker 4: Healthy minerals and fats. So let's explain this a little. Nutritional deficiencies equals over reading.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. One last thing. I noticed that we had a couple more people signed on to Doctor Good Insights since we started. That's awesome, but let's keep it going. We've got at least until the end of the day. It's four to fourteen my time. Now, that would mean it's five point fourteen doctor glinnon. So if it's actually set for a specific time that means right around midnight. It could on his time, which would be eleven pm my time, it would be done. But I'm not I'm sure if it's just gonna shut off, or if he's gonna surprise us and tell us that, you know, or if I'm gonna have to see what's going on. Wednesday is the next time we talked to him. I'm not sure if it's gonna be valid tomorrow. I doubt it is. I doubt he told me midnight, so he made an actual statement. Now, I didn't understand if he met because midnight can mean two different things, right, Midnight can mean he said midnight Monday, So technically midnight Monday would have been Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Am I overthinking this? I'm not because midnight Monday night is technically Tuesday night Tuesday morning, see what I mean? So I wasn't sure if he meant today or yesterday was the end of it, So it appears that it's today. So the window was freaking closing. You can't expect or ask for him to do this again. So now's the time to take advantage of this. Fifty five cents a day, sixteen sixty seven a month. I feel like Sally Struthers is for just thirty cents a day, but except instead of you know, stealing food from starving children and gorging my fat blonde head with it. And I'm just kidding, that's that we made jokes about her, she was actually really a nice lady, and then that's not wasn't cool. But I don't want to follow through the path of seeing my seeing the world through this disgusting lens of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Fuck those guys who fuck each other. Uh no, no, no, I take that all back. So when it came to a clavicular who's teaching kids to start taking steroids at fourteen, we're gonna now that that smarty guy wanted to talk shit. We're going to talk about why Coach Gregg jumped all over this and why I think it's important for us to see what our children are being influenced by. This fucking piece of shit. Here, it gets forty nine ninety nine a month. Most of his subscribers are children from fourteen to seventeen as one of the age brackets. That's half, that's half of the people that follow him, And it's forty nine to ninety nine a month to be taught how to look smax. This guy has been taking steroids since fourteen. He's getting all kinds of stupid surgeries. He's six'. Two he's not happy with, that and he's seventeen now or. Something so if that's what you mean by commenting on, teenagers it's because of the damage that they're doing on social media to other. Children these are predators and they're preying on the weakness and insecurities of other. Children if you don't know any of that stuff because you're not paying attention to your, kids this is the type of person that's gonna fuck over your child's. Life so it is important once, again and once again it shouldn't required of anybody to explained to you that the whys are. Obligated it's their duty to share what they've learned with the rest of the, species with the rest of the race so that it can learn from it and better. Itself we're not nick you. Know i'm about to say that ers, here so we don't need to be all. Selfish all, Right, well we'll let this go a little bit. LONGER i got place in the mizzle. Today oh wait a, Second oh, mo Cost, NO i haven't heard, that but you know it's, awesome And i'm Gonna i'm gonna point this out later. On but, Here i'll just show you real. Quick he's going to talk about this and coming. Up but on here one of the one of the things in THE i can't remember which one it. Was what's what's the ONE i had on the on The, okay so it's men's PROADAPTOGEN i think is that. One it might also be in the testosterone for. Men it's it's in The turk. Builder It's rodiola rosea that. Is let's look it. Up you're gonna Be you're gonna be surprising to hear where it, is Like Rhodesia, rodiola h, bye here you, Go. Rodeoli versia was used by various, groups including Our scythian ancestors prior to The vikings are Our Gothic aryan, ancestors long long, ago prior to the Corrupted, vikings and they're they're. There they're smudge on history after having brought in human sacrifice because they were messing around with The semitic gew freaking Uh moon. Cult that The vikings is just is a bastardization of The scythian and And Gothic, ariyans all the might and and and but with the the practices of a depraved. Society so, now of course they made The vikings out to be a lot worse than they were to make people like them even less with the especially even that that Show viking with the with the ragnar who just has to be named After, ragnarok which was also a. Bullshit Rodela rosea was used by various, groups Including, vikings who used for it for, endurance and the Ancient greek Physician Dioscouries Yeah, diascordies who wrote about its. Properties it was also used by people In, russia big tough fucking, Motherfuckers, Sweden, isceland and other parts Of asia for a wide range of, purposes including enhancing physical and mental performance and reducing, stress treating fatigue and altitude, sickness but also sexual booby doopies. Vitality there should be something in there talking about the sexual reducis stress improve mental. Capacity da Dah the fuck AM i doing?
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Yes rodiolosia has been traditionally used in various cultures for male, vitality with historical use to improve, stamina physical, performance and calmbat fatigue or bitch. Fatigue while traditional use suggests benefits of for sexual, vigor the scientific evidence for this efficacy is treating uh for its treating the scientific evidence for its efficacy and treating issues like erect how dysfunction is still. Limited, well guess about that. PART i don't have that. Problem i'm gonna have that. Problem i'll worry about. It staminlan PERFORMANCE radularsa was historically used by The norse warriors and others to increase strength and stimula before. Exertion MIGHT i get into all that because that is In, Oh i'm not gonna look for. It, now where's the where's the? Thing it's in The men's proadaptogen AND i think that this, stereo but it's also in Turk. Builder we has a mass of. Ghanda, YEAH I I i radio. SACK i had a tincture THAT i, bought but it Doesn't it's like, again if it's not grown in its native talent, places it may not be as. Good like it has to be grown right without the industrial chemical, bullshit like it would if it'd be better if you could just go gather at yourself and create like a tincture or gnaw on stuff on the roots or. Whatever, yeah we don't have that luxury because we don't live up in the high hills of wherever the. Fuck but, yeah and we are, back all, right let's get do. It we'll do a little bit, more.
Speaker 4: So you start continually eating the wrong foods that have no, nutrition which means your body steal is. Hungry because the body is in neat wisdom knows it needs, nutrients but it's not getting it from the. Food it's getting this, cheap, quick fast source.
Speaker 1: Of, energy fast and, loose just like our. Women hey does this sound sound like exactly like Doctor glynden on these two? People? Awesome isn't it nice to hear it being reinforced instead of hearing it from me every? Day but doesn't it also make you realize maybe you should listen to me every once in a while that most of you. Do Maybe i'm not worth listening. Too but then where's that come out in my? Mouth are that makes any? Sense? Also? Yeah Code daniel fifty percent? Off don't forget about? That well Where john Roy hare links in the description where you go to my website and then click Doctor gliddon's, picture get the annual and use Code daniel and.
Speaker 4: It burns it all up real, quick and then you're crashing because you don't have any. Energy your body's still hungry because it still needs the. Nutrients so then you eat more, food which is more, calories and then more, inflammation which is driving your cortisol, up making you, fatter and still making you hungry because you still have, nutrition no. Nutrition and then you go and you, Go, okay, well Now i'm gonna work out like crazy because you, know maybe that's the. Problem i'm eating all this. Food NOW i need to work out more Because i'm eating. More and of course you never fix the first. Problem so now you're going to burn through your nutrients really, fast and then your body's going to burn through glucose and then, muscle and we're going to explain that a little bit more blood sugar drops too. Low so what happens when your blood sugar drops too low when you burn?
Speaker 1: Up oh, Yeah and also if you really truly are rapidly losing fat weight and you you're going to get what they call flut lake symptoms because your body lane responds to toxins in it or some other stress and x amount of, ways and all those ways are included in the very long list of what food lake symptoms. Are so every symptom is flut lake, symptom including radiation, poisoning Which i've mentioned that yesterday and many other billions of times before. That but if your fat cells are where and it, is a lot of the toxins are just stored for easy getting the fuck away from your rest of your. Body you, know the same reason why they store sugar into dad to do and sugar. Reforms, yeah, okay so you get it if they if you start burning away the, fat the cell uh you, know is going to release those toxins back into your. System so when you're doing a fast or if you're doing a keto, diet sometimes you're going to EXPERIENCE i think they've even called it the keto flu because like, symptoms they retard. It you should be doing some sort of detox protocol, too but also you should also be taking your ninety essential nutrients every single. Day now WHAT i WHAT i understand, was because it's, true is by doing The azure well ninety essential, nutrients you're not running into anything that is AND i don't know if you will the other. WAY i think there are some calories in the tang, tangerine but there's not in the whole food multip item That i'm familiar. With they might, BE i don't think so five in the whole caddamn. Thing, yeah so you're, Good not that that really makes a, difference but but, yeah if you have it from the ninety central nutrient, measure well then you know the whole food multi. Vitamins your body is going to be more easily able to recognize and understand and use in my, opinion because it's something that would naturally be looking for to settle issues that it needs to. Settle and once you've got that in you and you're taking like a high fat, diet there isn't going to be a sugar for it to burn in the first. Place that doesn't mean it's going to be automatically go to. Muscle it's going to go to the, fat the fat that you've been. Eating you can you can bypass the whole muscle breakdown thing as long as you're not going super.
Speaker 4: Crazy, well your pancreas releases a hormone called. Glucagen didn't we just talk about, that like the glucagen like. Peptides so this is a hormone your pancreas, releases and when it runs out of that or doesn't want to release, anymore your muscle and muscles and liver can convert convert their stored glucagen blat back into. Glucose, now when you're, stored glucagen is used up the liver and the kidneys and the small intestine and other parts of the body like muscles will break down protein and turn it into, Glucose so you're basically eating your own. Tissue protein is a tissue like your. Muscles and that's why there has been a lot of emphasis on this thirty thirty thirty weight loss, plan which is not a really bad. Principle what their idea is is within thirty minutes minutes of waking, up you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Have, look if you're die ending, hard you're gonna lose. Muscle that's just one of those. Things like bodybuilders lose. Muscle could be a year's worth of effort to get that, muscle and then they might lose it before competition to get to make the leanness of the. Weight you, know they might not have had to lose the weight in order to make the class the weight, class but they might have had the, uh you, know diet crash in order to your get to the leanness that they wanted for the. Competition so people will lose, muscle but that's because of, dramatic drastic. Things you know.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Can you can use diuretics to do the same thing and flesh out all your water and make yourself feel sick and. Pay most of these people who go on stage are near passing out when they do because they've been they've been fucking the body for so long to make it look. Nice it's not something that you. SUSTAIN i, mean, granted you can sustain with like eight percent body fed all your you, know all year, long but to be like a three, four you, know or something like that when you're up on stage and maintaining, that that's that's, naughty, nutty not.
Speaker 4: Natty thirty grams of protein and then thirty minutes of a cardiovascular workout that's not too. Intensive and the reason why they're recommending, this and it's really important to get that tons of protein before you work, out, right is if you don't have a bunch of protein and you go and you start really working, out your body is going to burn up its sugar and it's empty. Nutrients and the fastest thing it can turn into sugar is your.
Speaker 1: Muscles and that's not going to happen through. Weightlifting you don't burn a whole lot of calories weightlifting and if you think you, do you're. Wrong you might sweat a little bit if you're physically exerting yourself as you, should if you're, healthy you should. Sweat but you're. Not you're not burning calories like you are during cardio or jogging or you, know like for, me the elliptical for four miles on a high. Intensity that that's a whole other animal that's going, pack slactic acid stage and all this other stuff that's not happening when you're working. Out so you're not going to be burning like you're. Not you can't be, like OH i, LIFTED i lifted too many reps AND i actually burned muscle instead of gained. It no you, Didn't no you.
Speaker 4: Didn't, no he.
Speaker 1: Didn't and me jumping on the elliptical afterwards and going for four, MILES i didn't burn muscle then. Either my legs have all gotten bigger SINCE i started doing.
Speaker 4: This so it's not going to burn your fat. First your body is actually going to burn your muscle. First so, now if you're trying to lose, fat this is not a good idea to burn up your. Muscle that's that's the opposite thing you want to.
Speaker 1: Do so over.
Speaker 4: Exercise will burn up your storage sugar storage and then start burning muscle for. Fuel so it's actually better to wait to exercise until you have a nutritional storage and you have a, diet which.
Speaker 1: It depends on your. Goal if your goal is to drop weight, Quickly, yeah because you're impatient or because of other, things then facetted cardio and because let's move this, way what happens all these all these if you do, this if you do, that, well what what happens when you're taking your monthly seven day fast or your monthly three day fast or whatever you're going to, do or your or you're however many months in, between you, know four or five day? Fast what what? Then are you not allowed to do cardio because you can't? Eat should you stop taking your ninety? Essentials, no you shouldn't TAKE i don't think you. Stop should stop taking your ninety. Essentials if you're just swalling, pills you're getting keeping your nutrients in, there and that, way if you're, burning if you're going through the detoxification of your cells as they're eating what's, there what's already, stored rather than eating your you the food that you're taking in, well then if there's toxins being released by that. Process you have your ninety essentials there to kind of keep your feeling feeling good rather than like shit because you're worn down by a bunch of. Toxes there was another THOUGHT i had in my head about the whole. Thing oh, yeah so if you get if you think about, it, like, okay, sugars, glucose, cuca, lucagen glycogen and blah blah. Blah, yeah, okay you burned through. That well what if you didn't have any first place because of a kido you? Did you, know your body can produce what it needs when it needs. It your body can actually convert, this so you know there's no reason for you to have to actually consume it. Yourself if your body needed it for a particular, THING i could make, it but it would much prefer to have the cholesterol and all other stuff in it so they could do all the functions of the body to the soltimum. Level it's not going to break down your muscle before it's going to break down the stored. Fat fat is stored for a fucking, reason so they can be used when it's necessary to fulfuel the. Body and if you're on an all fat diet or all protein diet if you want to call it, that then, uh that's the one and only source for all of, It so it would go for.
Speaker 4: That significant protein before you're working. Out that, way your body has energy to get through the, workout and you're actually allowing the body to burn the fat and not the quickest form of, energy because there is a hierarchy here and the body knows.
Speaker 14: It and you would think that that would make it so that your recovery time after a workout would be, faster because it seems like if you're breaking down muscle too, much it's going to have a hard time for the body to build that back up before your next, workout and so you're going to feel weaker and you're going to feel, soreer and it does it seems like if you've Lost these.
Speaker 1: Are, again these are excessive cases of not knowing when to, quit LIKE i don't, know being chased or running from cops or being looked for by. Police so you decide that you're going to walk for sixty miles. Straight, oops even though you didn't do anything. Wrong you just attack the guy who was trying to kill your. Dog that was pretty, specific wasn't.
Speaker 14: It so it's a stress on the body to have to build it.
Speaker 4: Back, yeah and you think of you're going to be releasing a lot of acids in the, body uric, acid lacking, acid and that could also be really hard on the kidneys because these kidneys have to do a lot with. Protein so if you're converting all your protein into energy instead of using protein as the building blocks to build what your body, needs that's not a good. Thing so this is very. Simple it comes right back down to nutrition, again isn't that? Interesting so you see a lot you can see now the half truth and so many weight loss. PLANS a lot of the plans understand people were, overeating but are still not addressing the cause because what do they, do, well they give you cheap food to, eat or they try to restrict your, calories or it's will power or you, know like we already, said medically bypass the stomach or put a ban on, it or what's give you this. Injection it's not actually addressing the, cause which is why your body wants more. Food so it's not necessarily all your. Fault, now there are other things here on.
Speaker 1: THIS i think anytime you can you can blame. Yourself you should, THOUGH i Mean i'm not talking about with the. Relationships i'm talking about like, food because there's only one person who operates the hinge between your, jaw you, Know so it's it's kind of your fault.
Speaker 4: List right to, improve because, hey you, know sleep is really. Important so maybe the quality of your sleep is affecting what you're eating and how you're. Eating you, know you might not have the energy to make quality, food so you grab something. Fast we already talked about physical exercise being too. Much of course the Ninetieth central were up was at at the. Top what about the bad? Foods and of course the really bad foods of course.
Speaker 5: Are YOU'RE.
Speaker 4: I guess synthetic is not the right way to call, it but you're highly processed, grains, Right we don't want highly processed, grains which basically are not grains. Anymore everything's stripped out of, it nutrients are stripped, out and then they have all the fortifying THAT.
Speaker 1: I knew he's gonna go over, there go with the iron, Exactly fuck, you that iron man.
Speaker 4: Adding all the synthetics back into, it and it's bleached.
Speaker 1: Hexaane and some of the Stuff i'm that. Sure, specifically like hexane is used in a lot of, things especially, oils that they would also make good stuff like go ahead and just grab anything out of here if you've put it at a grocery, store to look at it and be, like oh it. Dough, Yeah i've been doing that since two, thousand so, yeah on. You once you see, it you can't unsee.
Speaker 4: It and then a lot of it still has uh what is it glycossate because it's miss braid and the what's the protein that everyone can't handle these?
Speaker 8: Days?
Speaker 4: Gluten? Uh, yeah. Gluten tongue tied here today, gluten and some people can't handle. Gluten. Gluten some people seem like they can handle gluten. MORE i think a lot of the reaction to gluten has been because of all the other stuff they did.
Speaker 1: TOO i think it's because some people are just genetic pussies and they were never meant to have their genes carried. On but because the world is too fucking safe that even the worst hunters have been able to procreate and have created a weaker, weaker, weaker weaker people and They're i'm, Trying i'm being, funny But i'm also Not, uh there's there are some people that you can that most certainly look at and be like you are. Not you were never intended and you shouldn't be. Here you bring nothing to the. Table the fact that, you your your parents were you, know able to have sex and create you is an abomination and it's a it's a it's a scar on on or on. Mankind but other than, that how you? Doing yeah right, NOW i took that a little further than. Necessary but, yeah certain people are. Not it's, like if you can't adapt to, life, granted different and synthetic things that are unnatural are going to affect you in different ways and overdoing that in your. Diet but there's some people that for some reason have a resistance to.
Speaker 9: That why.
Speaker 1: It's because they probably came from a diet from a from a country that has a, long long history of utilizing rains as a source of. Food whereas if you were in let's Say hawaii or a coconut bear writ in, Place you're probably not gonna have expanients too Many, koreans so it's gonna be brand new to your body and then have them to be. Poisoned on top of, that you're not gonna be able to handle them probably as, easily.
Speaker 5: You, know.
Speaker 1: And the and the and the person from the high the high mountains of, uh what's that since we were talking about it. Earlier of, uh let's Say. SCANDINAVIA i don't know a, Place, Iceland they probably wouldn't handle pineapple acidity.
Speaker 4: Very.
Speaker 1: Well you, know if you eat a whole pineapple and you're, like you need it early top Ban, donna it starts depending on how ripe it is, too because it starts to become less over. Time you can actually feel it eating your. Skin, yeah it's it's like, that just the enzyme that you as you're eating, it it's basically eating. You that's all strong pineapple is.
Speaker 4: Too the grains and not so much the gluten. Itself but once your body tags something is, bad it starts overreacting to.
Speaker 1: It it takes a, while you're just overreacting.
Speaker 4: Body so it won't react. Anymore and what about fried oils or fried? Foods, really all these seed, oils oils in the body bottle that can go. Rancid and of course we have all these fried foods that are really.
Speaker 1: Bad and rape, seed grape seed all pond off as health food Hi omega, six which is extremely. Inflammatory, which by the, way if you're eating that and putting on your food and thinking of, that oh look at, Me i'm. Healthy, uh you're gonna be full of. Cholesterol because your body loves to keep you. Alive and when you con sinually inflame it with horrific eating, practices well then it has to continue to put out the fire inside your body so that you don't. Die and what do they use as a patch? Cholesterol it's not that the food jumps up your body because it was going through your blood that way because of The it's not it's because the that's the. Patch that's the band. Aid when you give yourself a, booboo and when you are prone to constantly give yourself, booboos you're like. That you, know emo teenager with the razor blade in his, room slashing his wrist or short his arm over and over and over. Again or he's got something a little bit duller but he wants to look like a tough, guy so he does a bunch of times before it actually even makes the skin. Break but, yeah he's email, right or he's a he's a, goth not that type of. Goth, uh that's kind of what you're doing every time you eat ship food that islam that it's inflaming the inside of your. Body and then when that, occurs you you have no choice but the use of the cholesterol that your body's ma aching and that you're putting into it to patch up the. Problem so if you're constantly inflaming your, body you're gonna constantly have a band aid on top of another band aid on top of another band aid on top another band, aid and there's only so much room in these. Arteries and then you're, like, oh, yeah plaque in your blah blah, Blah and they say it's because you have too much. Cholesterol you, no if you didn't have a, cholesterol you'd been. Dead what the problem is is that you've been eating a bunch of shit that's inflamed your.
Speaker 4: Insides of the, sugars so refine, sugars all these things are really bad for the. Body so we really have to cut these things down because these are the things that have empty nutrition because they have been highly. Processed and then of course we can list a thousand other things like GMOs and all the synthetic sugar, products AND.
Speaker 1: I want to see it tickle, me, gmo, elmo.
Speaker 4: The, dies and we can go on and on and. On but, basically if it's not something that you can actually grow in your garden without the use of all kinds of synthetic, chemicals it's probably not real. Food M in proving detox or, elimination, well that's a big. One uh. Huh if you're not eliminating. Toxins oh you know how you do?
Speaker 1: That let me show, you let, me let me show, you let, me let, me let me show. You, okay so eventually you hit the lottery and win the grand. Price cancer telemeters can only repair. Somebody, YEAH i don't know IF i buy all. THAT i don't think the tilemeters are as big of a thing as they make them out to. Be i'll talk about that similar. Time But i'm Not i'm Not i'm not trying to shut you down or. ANYTHING i just have a DIFFERENT i have a couple of different ideas about because of the claims of science are always geared towards how they're gonna fuck you with some other type of. Fraud, uh and a lot of the other claims that they've made have been, hollow pointless and. Meaningless but people don't catch up to the current lie to recognize it as being the. Lie so that's Why i'm, Saying AM i seeing this? Right? Oh NEVERM I i thought this bitch over here was shinebomb. Anyway, Yeah so the tellmere THING i think is being being overly, emphasized just like genes being in control of things they're. Not they're. Not genes might direct the like be the foreman on the, ground but the foreman didn't decide to build the. Building the formant is just running the, work you know WHAT i? Mean if the if the money runs out on that, project the format isn't going to continue to make those workers. Work SO i wrote it in here, earlier still more reasons to band together for a common, cause and that cause is. Survival we can't win by playing their game because they control the rules and they change, it change it to suit their. Advantage we can only refuse to play and live in reality where value is assessed by your, attributes, skills hard, work, innovation willingness to help others be good leaders and, teachers. Etc when you bring real value to, others you are. Valuable you can't compete with. That they can't compete with. That so they have to dwell in the, artifice the artificial world they created where money determines your value and your power over. Others that's the game we need to stop. Playing and so just BECAUSE i was on my way here to talk about, this how do you get to the? Detoxes i'll tell you go to leave vicfarbehind dot com or my WEBSIT i, cricket click it like a. Cricket once you, remember you're gonna go into here health recovery. Protocols you're gonna scroll, Down you're gonna see seven day detox. Program you're gonna say twenty one day beat juice. Program AND i believe this is for your, liver for liver. Health See i'm. Good i'm really. Good and if you have beat, jews if you have a beat, powder still get the, right still get the fresh beats for the. Juicing uh like you, know non gimmoh blah blah blah ho ho ho, organic even though it would be better if they just called it pesticide, free because if they, don't then that means that there's a scam going on with legal. Leaves there was a TIME i remember being a little. KID i remember being a little kid seeing a bag of, lettuce you, know the pre mix, lettuce and it said pesticide. FREE i was in the grocery store with my, grandmother a price chopper in Upstate New. York so they moved away from the word pesticide and Use, well anything that's a fucking organism is. Organic so what does that even? Say it says nothing therefore right deflection in, court deflection and. Liability if they said pass aside, free well then they would be held accountable to that. Claim if they say it's, organic well now they can play around with the terms of. Words depends on what the meaning of is. Is if you don't, know that's a, Clintonism. Clintonism twenty one Day Debat, program sixty seven Day Heavy Metal Detox. Program sorry, Sorry system of A. Down Sorry, metallica and uh fuck You. Megadeth that's gonna get that goes into, there all, Right so there you. Go and then if you're looking for a parasite, clans WHY'D i say it like that because it sounded. Cool all right over here you've got parasite. Clans, bam click that and that's. It the medical Myth busting Section Medical Insight medical Myth busting. Interviews oh oh is it in this? One oh it's, magic you. Know, Yeah Alfonso manzo and hands On HEALING, BAM md meets N. D this must be a steel cage. Match doctor Ten Tenney Sharom sharif wonder if he has an awful? Wife get? It because of The Akash Morley. Robbins so when when everybody was in, lockdown Doctor golodin's, like you know, What i'm gonna make use of my time and he had it started having talks with. People, Uh Curative medicine, Podcast Baby bam are YOUR md immediately diagnostic posturing and then and then by the bomb the flour a part. Homeopathy this is have a health recovery course. Content so this will give you an understanding of the procedure of. THINKING i like HOW i use his old uh his old logo icons whatever you want to call.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Graphics that's a that's a good. One these are it's an older design and sometimes this would have like an eyeball in, it but it would be, this uh the earth that it would. Spin it's kind of cool, Anyhow, yeah homeopathy law of similar, law, potanization Materialistic, MACHIAVILIAN, Md medical. Mediocrity that's a lot of m's the nature of the disease process and the problem with the law of. Similars when you get to this, one let me know if it's still low, volume BECAUSE i can download, it put it through MY Da Vinci, resolve make it, louder and then send it to Doctor glidden so that he can replace the. File so if that's if he didn't do, it THEN i. Will, Yeah so there's all kinds of. Stuff The LIVE q AND a is again two times a, Week tuesdays And. Thursdays you're going to get a discount here if you're a. Member this book will be twenty percent, off either whether it's a paperback or a. Hardcover if you get the electronic copy LIKE i, did it's going to be the full of mount because there's no discount on. Those it's three books in. One book one is The cause of the chronic disease, Epidemic book two is A cure for the chronic disease, epidemic and book three Is attempt To, cure which is this. Extended so this book right here was the one that was banned By. AMAZON a cautionary tale regarding The macavilian monopolization of the medical. Marketplace he likes doing that by by the mds and big pharmat lots of. Ms but like you can, see like here says ballist, palsy blood sugar, imbalances. Headaches so he's going to run you through what THE md, says so, headache psychological STRESS md, uh you KNOW, rx meaning like they're what they're going to give you forward or with their with their how they would handle, it it'd be the Non narcotic pain MEDICINE nd, Cause, well if you have a, headache the N d the naturepathic doctor is going to say calcium and magnesium deficiencies in tension, headaches calcium magnesium in omega THREE e F a deficiencies and. Migratings, well that's way, different isn't. It instead of giving a pain medication when you have a deficiency that's causing you to have, headaches which is a symptom that alerts your body to, hey you need to fix. Something, well then this seems like it's a whole lot more, useful doesn't. It that's what you're Gonna you're gonna find like over one hundred different types of things that ail people on a daily basis most common stuff and you'll be able to use utilize that book To, oh LIKE i put A i put a thing in the kidney stones, Here SO md costs for kidney stones unknown and again because well just go back to the. Headaches so we know how to fix. That we know how to give the body what it. Needs we can use the they what do you call, it THE I p Six supreme, powder or we can use The Beyond Osteo effects, liquid or we could do. Both Beyond Osteo effects would come from my full health dot. Com and LIKE i, said always call because you might be able to get you, know a better deal than what's shown on the. Website we know how to fix those. Things we can get ourselves on mega. Threes where's My omega? THREES i just took my. Three, YEAH i think you guys would watch me and take them all, Right, so kidney stones M d cause. UNKNOWN mds talk about risk factors such as eating a lot of. Protein they're gonna tell you that protein causes kidney. Stones what about? Assholes, well you know, no here, here here you go reach. Again this goes right back to the fitness. Industry, well bodybuilders who eat a lot of. Protein they're good kidney stones and kidney failure because they're fucking shooting up not, heroin but. Steroids they're they're they're pinning themselves with hormones that are synthetic from your because they believe in the cult of, science the Free masonic cult of, allopathies so much that they think a synthetic is gonna do wonders for them and certainly not have any detrimental long term. Effects right by tricking your, body your natural, body to run on n synthetic sources of, material, wonderful, idea. Terrific it's not like they're extracting it from a horse and then injecting it into. You and once, again unless you feel like running around with a little man on your, BACK i don't know if that's really good for you, either because the horse is. Right you'd be arrested for taking people over the. Border let's see high protein sodium and high oxalate oxalate food such as chocolate or dark green. Vegetables this is where they say kidney sales have come from this fucking Retarded but not everybody who eats these things gets kidney. Stone must be genetic. Exactly the big the big. Lie so so THE md says surgery or ultra sound treatment to break up the stones with sound. Waves they refused to do that for. Me they said it basically try because of my my insurance BEING va that they weren't going to do. It SO i was gonna have to pee out an, eraser a pencil eraser that a jagged pencil eraser sized. Stone and that's WHY i called Doctor glennon and said, help and he did and That i'll. Come, LUCKILY i was able to spare myself that. Experience it broke it down and the pain went away from a Homeopathic kelly carbonicum right. Here that's WHY i hold this out. Here and THEN i took a couple AND i took a couple of other, things specifically one thing that dissolved the stones before they got to the point where they were coming, out so they came out. Painlessly so the nd cause nutropathic doctor says calcium, deficiencies not calcium, overload which is what a lot of doctors will also say if it's in all capital. Letters calcium deficiencies caused by overly acidic, blood which is caused by the twelve bad foods and not enough minerals in the. Body, hey that sounds like something that you can fix and you don't need a doctor for. Yet, again you get your ninety essential, nutrients you use CODE bb five over at niasure, well and you stay away from the twelve bad, foods and you learn about those twelve bad foods when you become a, member and then you can expand upon what those twelve bad foods might also mean to you based on your sensitivities to, things and if that will help you live a healthier life without Being nobody likes to be miserable in low, energy especially when they feel like they have something to, Do LIKE i always feel Like i'm not doing, enough so IF i OR i should be somewhere of, them not LIKE i guess that's what they call. Anxiety it's not REALLY i don't feel like ansie, whatever you. KNOW i just try to think of the one hundred WAYS i could spend my time more wisely so That i'm providing more for my. Daughter, so, yeah what WAS i talking? ABOUT i don't. Know so this is a twenty percent off when you become a member for his. Book Doctor glennon's Book learn. More purchase, NOW i, think, Yes oh it's. Not this is the. Hardcover is there really a hardcover and not a? Paperback, oh here's paperback right, there and then the e. Book but there there's a place where you can put a code, in AND i think he gives you the code to become a. Member so ask, Him, oh, well by the, way if you want to follow up you become a, member you want him to do a follow up. Thing it's like a phone, call talk with you for like fifteen minutes or. Whatever make sure that you tell them about the show, too and use the code because that helps sell as. Well and it's something that you're getting through that. Connection so all, right let's get out of this one real quick and Then Eiffel Health. Boom that's what we're looking.
Speaker 8: For so this is the.
Speaker 1: Number that's a little introduction from Doctor, glyndon and then this is The Healthy foundation. Pack this is another way to do your ninet. Essentials, okay but its costs a lot. More SO i would say if you're going to start off like this tanky, tangerine which is a multi vitamin of mineral, complex doesn't have some of these other blends That Whole Food Multi event has and it's. Not this is whole. Food SO i would start here for half the price and get your discount on, it and then if you ever wanted to try out the tangersandury and then to do. It But i'm a huge fan of The Osteo. EFFECTS i like that. One i'm just not a huge fan of tangy tangerine. Personally that's just my own personal. THING i have THE aafa pluses, here and when this runs, Out i'll probably get The alaskan cod liber oil from the other side and save twenty, bucks you, know and then let's see the plant ride. MINERALS i will still continue to get AND i will still continue to get the bottles of The Osteo. Effects but that's BECAUSE i like to exercise AND i like, to you, know spit on it every once in a while to settle. MYSELF i feel like sometimes When i'm restless at, night the extra calcium magnesum helps me get jacked into a state of calm and THEN i go back to. Sleep and UNTIL i have THE ip Six, supreme Which i'll be the probably my next. Purchase, No i'm probably gonna get the fobocumic acid so that my, daughter my daughter's taking the it's taking the whole food multi. Vitamin and Then rebecca talked, like first she was trying to be like defensive of my daughter BECAUSE i guess she had a bad experience with her mother making her swallow a bunch of pills when she was, younger and so of course everything with her IS i, god damn. Trauma so, yeah forgive me for not being sensitive about. It it's it's gets a little old after eleven years or, twelve ten, years whatever it. Is so then she started reading the Whole food multi vitamin thing and she's like, wow because so first he's, Like barah is a good little. Girl she's not gonna be a swallow of. Pills And i'm, LIKE i didn't understand where that was coming. From THEN i realized that it was because her mother made her do. It it's, like you, know her mother also told her not to eat, sweet so she eats like a sheats. Garbage, now it's like if she told you not to, talk which, fire would you be a burn? Victim is? That is that the level that you're, taking like your your defiance now that you're an, adult like you gotta you gotta draw the line somewhere and understand that just because it came from her doesn't mean it's bad. Advice but she used to have to swallow a lot of, VITAMINS i, guess so she tried to like jump out in front of, it, like well she. Can't you got kids get. Chewables i'm, like, well let's just. See and so the one DAY i talked to my, Daughter she's, like, YEAH i used to have to do that for poop. Medicine SO i guess she had like constipation the, time and she had a swallow pill or. Whatever so she and these are these are actually pretty small the hopeful like multi. Vitamin they're they're small, enough they're not like big big to Where parah does no. Problem and she takes two of them a, day which is what Doctor Glynn i'm also said to take for her. Size AND i take. Four and Then rebecca was looking at it reading. IT i don't know how to tell she wrote read, that BUT i put it on the screen for her AND i showed heed the ee all THESE i read all that, stuff and THEN i went down to the actual, ingredients talking about the vibe and tons of iis, in which is. Awesome and THEN i pointed out the botanical blends which has a lunch of mushroom in it, too which is kind of. Cool oistern, mushroom organic, carrot take good. Stuff is it rishi in Your?
Speaker 5: No, No.
Speaker 1: Rishi rishi is supposed to be good for fighting back that BIG c. Word but if the fact that you have BIG c in the first, place because you're not getting, Nutrients so it's just the mushrooms nutrients that it's, providing which is probably a form of VITAMIN d that's actually causing the.
Speaker 4: Ship the.
Speaker 1: Balance, anyway we're gotting fermented barley. Grass this is the fermented. Greens and then, This, yeah there's EVEN mct in. Here nice botanical land immune blend, turmeric, garlic, garlic. Garlic stay away from them. There, well you've a, vampires so there you. Go so she took four too, today SO i was, like she was, like, okay give me a. Bottle she came up to me and asked me after she gave me his resistance Before farred even tried. Him and then it's been like the third or fourth day now affair has been tag came up and THEN, i, UH i just Had rebecca try it. Today so that's. Cool i'm. GLAD i mean not THAT i want to keep her a, life BUT i am pretending the kitty it'd be kindding, okay, yeah thirty nine ninety, Six and then you use CODE bb five. Bam all, right where we?
Speaker 3: At DID?
Speaker 4: I here you.
Speaker 1: Go i'm going to get to the part where he talks about the other.
Speaker 4: Stuff so he has the storm somewhere about half that is a primary source for the, body this tour. TOXINS a lot of people have theorized that that is probably the number one reason why there's a certain type of fat that The bible says we're not supposed to, eat which is usually not the normal fat that's on. Meat it's usually the fat that you, know you have accumulating around your waist and. Stuff that's a different type of fat than what you find on your. Meat but usually that's probably one of the reasons why that's not supposed to be visceral fat they call it that's not supposed to be eaten because that is where the animal would hold all of its, toxins and that happens with.
Speaker 1: Us, Yeah so this visceral fat is usually beneath the. Muscle so if you're a thick bodied and you didn't take a bunch OF hgh to make yourself well retorted and have all your organs expand and get. Huge if you are thick, bodied you might have skin on the, outside but you might have visceral fat that you need that you can actually lose to shrink.
Speaker 4: Down do you think a lot of times a lot of things the body.
Speaker 1: Does and, again if there's if you have a fatty, liver there's gonna be a lot of toxins that are gonna be released from. That it's always good to have ninety central, nutrients especially if even if you are fasting and if you're going through a. Detoxing you're going to go through a detox by going through keto because you're going to be, switching converting over from the shitty fuel to the good. Fuel fat is the good. Fuel once you're on, it you feel. Amazing you know that you realize that you've been running on a synthetic fuel because we live in a synthetic. World we live in an artificial world created by these white vas who introduce sugar and all the other shit to us a long time ago and have done everything they can to augment reality and augment, nature so that we have things called genetically, modified so that we have things called artificial, intelligence so that we have things called virtual, reality so they have things called the, metaverse so that we have things called money that somehow assesses value over somebody's actual worth as a person to. Others all these things have taken over importance and perception of. People because it's a. Spell this is not how, rational reasonable people, live and they wouldn't be told what to do or felt like they were inferior to somebody simply because they had more, seashells especially when they make the. Seashells, well of course you should have more of. Them you live by the, ocean you have access to the. Seashells all of your buddies live on you, know benefit from that seashell. Service you get interest free seashell. Loaning why would that make you? Better it makes you more of a. Weasel, oh do what they, say because he's gonna he promised me a lot of. Seashells fuck.
Speaker 4: You if it's innate, wisdom it is not. Pleasant but it's body trying to. Survive so the body taking on extra weight to store toxins, in or maybe it makes a cyst or a, tumor or some type of storage area to store a bunch of, junk so until it's able to actually eliminate, it because the body has to do something with, it and it is intelligent and it's trying to keep you. Alive so it's, like what's.
Speaker 1: Is there an ice cream truck driving by her house or something like? That, Oh god's, eyes where is that a? Phone you hear it in the, background like it sounds like.
Speaker 4: Music stick it over there because you can't get it out of the. Body the elimination channels are. Stuck and of, course you, know there's a lot of search on how many pounds a person actually can carry in their intestines when they're not having normal bowel, movements which is pretty.
Speaker 1: Sick the fifteen to TWENTY i, heard and that's if it's not just a bunch of freaking parasites in.
Speaker 4: There, well BUT i don't know what the numbers are on top of my, head.
Speaker 1: But cool and hydrotherapy kids.
Speaker 4: Astronomical when you hear.
Speaker 14: The, numbers it's, like, what, WELL i guess that does lead to the question of are we looking for weight loss or are we looking for fat?
Speaker 1: Loss because, well obviously it's fat that would be the. Desirable you don't want to lose, muscle even though it's inevitable that you might lose a little, bit it takes so long to get. It you want to try to do your best not to let that. Happen now in an effort to become, leaner your body's going to look smaller, anyway because you're not puffed up with all the water from the sugar when you're you, know not eating that crap for a, while and when your skin gets, thinner it's gonna make you look. Smaller, right you're gonna have more, definition but it's gonna be on a frame that's not all fat with with a thick layer of a, hide like your hide is. Thinner so of course you're gonna look like you're shrunk, down even if you didn't lose very much muscle at all or any at. All so you gotta be careful with those. Words and then the BMIs and the freaking dex of, scans all that shit is. Bullshit there's no there's no real good measure for. That because there's also people who just have loose, skin so they would always be considered to have some potential or some some percentage of body fat above what they actually have because they lost a lot of weight and now the skin, doesn't you, know elastic. ANYMORE i THINK i think a higher concentration of copper and the diet might actually fix that over. Time i'm gonna WHEN i WHEN i, Uh I'll i'll tell you for for sure on my, own on, myself because WHEN i got super, THIN i still had a belly button that was laying flat rather than open eyeballs closed eye because of. Skin SO i will let you. Know next TIME i get down to the thinness THAT i want to, BE i WILL i will do the test to see plus sometimes time it just tightens up. Anyway AND i think there's something like what they call it wheat. Germ it works on it works on scar, tissue but it might also work and energy, pathways but it might also work on skin. Tightening i'm not one hundred percent sure on. THAT i have to go back and, look because.
Speaker 14: Yes if everything that's in your intestines were to come, out you probably wouldn't lose, fat but you would lose. Weight and so there is a difference in weight management because weight management technically could be even water. Weight so you got a, weight you, know or parasites contents of the bowel, weight and you've got fat, weight you, know and those are all part of the weight.
Speaker 4: Equation, yeah and that kind of comes back into the bad diet with messing with the kidneys.
Speaker 1: Again if you say you have about five pounds of, fat you may only have five pounds of. Fat you might need to lose fifteen pounds, though because it might be other shit going, on, Right you might be, floated you might have stuff stuck in your, intestines so they're egc What i'm. Saying or you have fatty liver that once you get that fixed by a proper diet and some, herbs then your body will be able to absorb nutrients better and the kid the liver will be able to function more, optimally as they, say.
Speaker 4: Because you start messing with the kidneys and then your body is going to start accumulating more water. Weight, Right so all these are things they think. About you can lose a lot of water, weight but that's not necessarily a fat although it might make you look a little bit thinner in your. Clothes so.
Speaker 1: Healing the, gut, well that's WHY i think about. It a lot of people lose quote unquote inches before they lose too much, weight.
Speaker 4: And, uh we're going to talk more about that because of if the gut is, healthy then those l cells are going to be able to make your OWN, glp which is going to help with weight improving blood, sugar and we kind of explained. Why you, know if your blood sugar isn't, right then you're going to be burning the wrong type of, fuel and your body is going to be always sucking up and eliminating all your good nutrients and proteins and everything else to try to find something to. Burn and it's probably not going to burn the bad fat on the. Body it's going to go for whatever can be burnt. Fastest and then of course dealing with mental emotional.
Speaker 1: Trauma, yeah so if you're not, using if you're not any, shoes that's not that's not a promotion to eat sugars and carbs. Though that just means get a bunch of proteins in your body and usually utilize, that you, know and make sure you have your ninety assention youtooe in there so they're not going to be burned.
Speaker 4: Away trauma emost mental emotional, trauma.
Speaker 1: You can't take this to the, extreme and so you shouldn't never move.
Speaker 4: And lead to weight because we like to hold onto. Things and if you just think about it, symbolically the body really does work symbolically in a lot of. Ways if we're holding onto, something we're holding on, something and a lot of times that will manifest as holding on to, weight as in fat or water or something.
Speaker 3: Else so.
Speaker 4: All things to address with.
Speaker 14: Lifestyle, well and you had mentioned cortisol AND i think that that might go along with the emotional trauma emotional stress that produced makes it apparently so that you gain, fat but.
Speaker 1: It's not all that. Means it's aging thing and all, that but it's also. Necessary cortosol does a lot of. Things we need to go through that right. Now this is kind of a naive way of looking at. It it's a hormone produced by the adrenal glands that helps regulate the body's stress, response but it also maintains essential functions like blood, sugar blood, pressure and. Metabolism in response to, stress it increases, alertness heart rate, okay, OFF i get off, it, uh and energy availability by breaking down, fats, proteins and. Carbohydrates did you see the word. Fat you see the word, yeah you. Go it also plays a role in controlling inflammation and the immune system. Chronically high, levels though kind of chronically the high levels can have negative health. Effects it's not a bad. Thing, yes it is a thing that ages. You so people had said back WHEN i was in high in, college WHICH i think they may have maybe scaled back their assumptions and presumptions since. Then regulates to bodies use of, sugar blood, sugar you would need. That cortisol is important and if you're not blasting yourself with, sugar you probably won't have as much cortizole response. Either think about. That cortozola is the primary hormone in the fight or flight. Response, yeah so, right we have that the negative stress, factor the emotional stress factor with the emotional or the physical stress or danger. Factor blood pressure helps control blood, pressure making blood vessels more sensitive to other hormones that constrict. Them magnesium and calcium have to be balanced into body two for you not to have constricted arteries and stuff like that too from the muscles on the. Outside immune. Function it has anti inflammatory effects and helps regulate the immune system sleep wake. Cycle the hormone follows a natural daily, rhythm peaking in the morning and reaching its lowest levels, overnight which helps regulate the sleep wake. Cycle there you.
Speaker 3: Go not the.
Speaker 1: High chronic cortisol levels can accelerate aging by damaging, cells increasing information and contribute to age related. Diseases but what's causing that and what's not regulating? It something else that you have, deficiency have a deficiency and most likely.
Speaker 14: Typically visceral, fat and maybe could explain the difference between visceral, fat where it's, located and what it. Does you kind of touched on that with the fact that that might be where the toxins are. Stored but visceral fat compared to subcutaneous, fat which is the fat that's underneath your, SKIN i guess the visceral fat gives you a beer belly. GUT i read somewhere that if.
Speaker 4: Women the, kidneys so, yeah visual.
Speaker 14: Toxins and the bodies trying to sequester. Them so in cortisol being the stress, hormone is kind of instigating.
Speaker 4: That, Yes And quartstoll obviously is made within the, adrenals and the adrenals are highly related to the. Kidneys THEY i, mean they sit right on top of the. Kidneys so, yeah visceral fat would be fat that grows and surrounds your. Organs so, typically when if you ever see people that have those fake big lumps of, fat they, show, oh this is what your fat looks like and how heavy it, is versus they might hold up a piece of protein or. Something, usually the vistral fat is what makes you look. Heavy it's what is gathering around the. Organs so whereas normal fat that would be found into wo when into the, muscles which actually makes the meat kind of tastes. Better so a lot of times you're notice and The biblical commands it talks about the fat that surrounds the. Organ it's not the fat that's in the. Muscle it's the fat that surrounds the organ because that's where the vistral fat forms. Around and of course then that pushes on the skin and makes you bigger and bigger because it's gathering up around the. Organs so that's a vistral. Fat that's what we want to get rid of and what we don't really want to be.
Speaker 14: Eating the other QUESTION i had for you was about getting enough, sleep AND i understand that a lot of people that are overweight for whatever, reason they have trouble with sleep, apnea not being able to breathe at. Night they get machines to try to help them with, this but it makes it so that they can't get sleep at. Night they fall asleep during the day because they didn't get sleep at. Night and so the very thing that they need to, improve which is their, weight in order to not have that, happen is the very thing that's kind of sabotaging. It and it seems like a catch twenty.
Speaker 4: Two, yes so the way they really need is those ninetiethentri. Nutrients we can'm p try to break the. Cycle but now our last one was brainon, eyes wasn't. It, Yes, so AND i remember the NAME i was trying to remember during, that which was Doctor Jack. Cruz and he's kind of making it a huge impact all over the internet lately because he's been talking recently talking about stuff that he has known for years that he hasn't been allowed to talk. About in, fact he even mentioned that he did A ted talk about eighteen years ago and they had banned it and it was never released UNTIL i think maybe just recently they finally released, it and he was just kind of in the right place at the right, time and he's told a lot of this information To. Kennedy but he has always been big on years on blue light and white blue light so bad for, you and having things like these your blue light blocking glasses which Usually i'm wearing When i'm working in front of the, computers and this kind of lighting because all of our lighting now is blue light and they're doing that on. Purpose and his big thing is he was he's a. Neurosurgeon he still does brain, surgeries but he does it very different than most. People he uses all kinds of different full spectrum and red lights during the brain surgery and he has phenomenal. Results but he was very heavy at one, time AND i GUESS i never knew, this but he studied with Doctor. Becker Doctor becker is one of the first BOOKS i read getting into this. Field way back in nineteen ninety nine ninety. Eight he wrote the Book Body, electric and he also wrote a Book Cross, currents and he was doing research discovering that the body MAKES dc energy and it. Sells and he was doing research WITH dc electric on salamanders and growing lens back and figuring out how electromagnetism affects the. Body and he also found out that the body cells MAKE uv. Light so When Jack, cruise Doctor Jack, cruse he's AN, md found out that the body MAKES uv, light he, went, well then the suns can't be bad for you if your body makes. It so he started studying the leaptin pathways and how the light from the sun when it hits your eyes stimulates hormone, production and he started going out in the morning light every day and eventually he lost all kinds of weight just by getting out in the. Sunlight because how many of your hormones are based on being out in the. Sun SO i guess we should throw that one on the list.
Speaker 14: Too, yeah, well it sounds like being in the sunshine is going to. Help and then being in total darkness while you're sleeping so you don't have other lights on while you're.
Speaker 4: Sleeping, yeah, well thank. You that's WHAT i was getting to is you asked a question about the, Sleep so that is the. Key because one of the other things he found out is most of your maltonin production is during the day when you're in the, sun but the body doesn't release it until the sun goes down and it's, dark so we need complete darkness for the body to release the, melatonin and then we need the sunlight to trigger the body to go back to releasing serotonin for your daytime. Energy so if you're around too much of the blue light and, stuff especially before, bed it can really affect how well you. Sleep so that's why probably about this time of the, day it's five almost six o'clock my Time eastern time, here so this is about the time if you're gonna be in a lot of in front of computers and your phone and, stuff you should be wearing blue light blocking glasses that get your body used To, okay we need to start getting that melatonin production ready and start shifting into sleep. Mode and that's why it's a really bad habit for people to be in bed with their phone because you're gonna mess off your cycles and you're not gonna be able to convert and get into that sleep.
Speaker 1: Mode so, yeah you, know like when your life says you're not converting, anymore you just you can't. Convert we tried this, yesterday you couldn't.
Speaker 4: Convert interesting little tip bacts are. Sleep that's whow start get your ninetieth in nutrients and start making some positive changes with light to try to get your sleep better and hormone. Production so, nutrients what do you, Need, well you need healthy, proteins healthy, fats so your body can burn the healthy fats that you're eating and convert that into what the body needs because your body is not going to burn the visceral fat very, easily, Okay and to get the body burning, that you're going to have to provide the things the body wants to burn, Naturally so your, minerals your, proteins and healthy, fats.
Speaker 1: Your body wants to burn the souls of the non, believers.
Speaker 4: And then your body is not going to be burning cheap. SUGAR a lot of those things will be converted to the proper sugars, anyways but we don't want to start. There it's, like, well just because protein and a lot of these things get converted into a sugar, eventually you don't want to just stick sugar in the body then start with that. Process you want the body actually to do the process as supposed to to turn those things into what it. Needs and we have to remember a lot of those things the body actually needs as nutrients to do some type of building or whatever it is that the body's going to use it for so not all that's going to be converted straight into. ENERGY a lot of it is used to repair and build a. Body antioxidants are really, important so greens and berries because they're going to be anti. Inflammatory of, course copper with a little. Zinc we need a little bit of. Zinc we want food based. Zinc we don't want synthetic or what we would call it inorganic. Zinc and course of copper because we know copper is very important for all these hormones and it's very important for that uh pam pam enzigme fatty acids LIKE. Epa that kind of goes along with the, fat healthy fats sun for your HORMONE d and the activation of YOUR, a and that kind of goes back to what Doctor Jack cruz has been talking, about because a lot of those pathways have to do with retinal and hitting the. Retina so retina and what.
Speaker 1: Does the zimbig fuck, With, yeah, exactly the sunlight Light god. Light, yeah, yeah the message from the benevolent. Creator, yeah let's just cut those eyes. Up you're not going to need this around, here remember that Movie Event. Horizon you're not going to need those where we're going.
Speaker 4: Need retinal and retinal is a viaminade that's mostly found in the. Animals and then that's why we have the cud liver, oil so that helps that production of a lot of your. Hormones it's a whole neural. Pathway it's a fascinating. THING i would love to actually sit down with the guy and learn, more because he has some really interesting information i've ever heard shining different lights in people's eyes and watching how the eye, changes and he can tell all kinds of stuff about where you have problems in your brain just by how your eyes respond to different forms of. Light it's like there's not a lot of people who understand that kind of. Stuff, wow that is. Interesting and of course the last thing for the gut is healthy probiotics and other herbs and foods that are going to help strengthen inhal the gut so that your gut can actually make those g. LPs AND i GUESS i didn't mention. It it was probably a bunch of slides back when we were actually talking about g the G lp one and that is this month we will have on The azurewell. NEWSLETTER hr has a great article more Website, okay we'll put a link to.
Speaker 14: It and, yeah we do have a blog over on azuliving well dot com and that'd be great place to.
Speaker 4: Go there's three.
Speaker 1: Majors they're missing something. Here you know what it IS ip six old one.
Speaker 4: Products to give you the ninety essential and that is The Whole food multi The alaskan cutliver oil in The Faovia cumeric, blend so that will give you your ninety essential and then if you want a little bit extra. Cost SO.
Speaker 1: I think he said THE ip, six BUT i know that's part of. It i'm not asking BECAUSE i don't. Understand i'm just saying he should have said, that otherwise he was. Wrong The Whole food multivatim in the full became as The Askue alaskan cod liver oil with the retinol and THE ip six supremium that has your magnesiums you're very absorbable, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and and also tall and it helps him pull out that shit in your, body like you could. GUESS i almost call it a heavy metal detex because it's bad iron that's in your.
Speaker 4: Body because you're only going to get about a milligram one milligram of copper in the whole food multi then you might want to add one core copper and that will give you the extra copper because most people are deficient in the copper and it's not toxic for your. Body it's it's not that type of, copper but you kind of copper in the right.
Speaker 1: Place, yeah metal top metallic, coppers but this is Not this is mineral.
Speaker 4: Copper it does what it. Needs so that's why we need a bioavailable form of, copper which is what we have. Here now there's some other suggestions.
Speaker 1: Here one is WHY i want everyone else to see this is an adrena new adaptagen adrenal. Food and then women's feminine. Balance and this one right here say for mental cycle support and sexual function and menopause, support radiant, strength and feminine. BALANCE i think they're over. Promising i'd be able to balance a, female but whatever.
Speaker 4: Women and women for, men so, wait and metabolism support for supplements for. Women so we need to balance hormones and we need to take stress off the. Body so the first two, here adren of new adaptagen and adrenal food are two ways to take the stress off of the body and support the, adrenals and of course that's where your cortisol is. Made so this is going to help support the, adrenals lower your, cortisol lower the, stress help with hormone, production which is going to help, metabolism and of course it's going to also give you energy. Support, now the difference is the adrenal food is more for giving nutrients to the, adrenals and the adapter new adaptogen is adaptagen, herbs which help balance the. Body and that's what adaptagen herbs. Do they don't force the body in one. Direction they bring the. Body they adapt so they bring the body back into. Balance if you're too, low they bring them, up and if you're too, high they bring them. Down, now the other two formulas here are more related to the hormone and metabolism. Function women's feminine balance and women's radiant. Strength both of these have different herbal formulas for really promoting hormone, balance weight, support, metabolism and energy. Levels obviously it's going to help other things like menopause and menstrual cycle and all those kind of. Things radiant strength is a little bit more for the, menopause and then the feminine balance is a little bit more just for your normal menstrual cycles and balancing.
Speaker 14: That, yeah the emphasis being on balance because apparently when the body is in balance and it has the right balance of hormones and, everything it naturally regulates its own. Weight it naturally knows what the optimal weight. Is if everything else is in.
Speaker 1: Balance, well that's doesn't know what the optimal weight. Is what does that even? Mean optimal? Weight what does that even fucking. Mean, no it's not going to continuously be hungry once it's associated with the amount of minerals and nutrients that it. Needs and that's why that's how they fatten the animals up for, auction because they take the minerals out of their food so that there's constant. Need so your body or the animal's body triggers the impulse to start keep eating because they're not getting what they need out of the out of the. Diet, well you're doing the same, thing and you're putting the wrong stuff in there to. Boot so why AM i still? HUNGRY I i feel like so. Awful, well it's because you're not. Eating you're not getting what you. Need so do the ninety. Essentials there have been that roller. COASTER i Don't i'm not trying To i'm actually being sympathetic here When i'm saying. This you might eat a lot and then still feel like you want to eat. Again we don't know, why but you're, like you just can't stop. Yourself, well that's because what you were eating was not supplying what you needed for your. Body so plus habits after a while will get to you and you'll just end up doing stuff like that until you regulate yourself down and get rid of the. Impulses but the impulses from your brain triggering you to go eat for minerals will go away once you have the whole food multi, vitamin the full vucchemic, acid THE ip six, supreme and the cod liver OIL.
Speaker 11: I.
Speaker 14: Hipplay so, really when we talk whole food, nutrition we're talking about creating a balance so that the body can figure it out on its. Own it's not really forcing the body to do a particular. Thing it's just giving it what it wants to be able to do what it knows is right exactly.
Speaker 4: Exactly that's a key word, Again, well not forcing the body to do what we wanted to, do which it seems to be the only real trick in the allopathic medicine is to force the, body.
Speaker 1: Right, well, yeah it's, uh it's, oppositional, right. Oppositional it's in defiance of the way the body is, moving to force it into way that the doctor thinks is more, uh you, know it's more. Desirable so here's the problem with, that, Though if you don't know what the hell you're talking, about and you're forcing the body to do other, things you're going to just break other things along the. Way it's like moving a scaffolding and weakening the structure because you didn't know how to how to displace, it, right you know WHAT i. Mean it's like you're twisting, it turning. It it's not it's. Not it's not the way to. Go and drugs and and vitamins from the grocery store that are made out of of synthetic or gmo materials that aren't real whole food vitamins are just as bad for you because they strip nutrients out of your, body including especially. Copper so why the hell would you go that? Route and the way they tell you how to use a vitamin is the same way they tell you how to use a. Drug and these are pharmaceutical grade, vitamins because it's not real. Vitamins they're drugs in the sense because they're not whole food and they're. Synthetic but they're going to tell you to high dose it over high dose one or two things and forget about all the other minerals and nutrients that you, need and that's not good for. You you're doing the same. Thing you're forcing the body in a certain, direction and that's not the right way to do. It you need to work with it so that it does what it needs to do on its.
Speaker 4: Own we, want but unfortunately that usually only lasts so long and then you. Crash so for, men the first two very similar because these are you could call them really generic formulas because one is just food for the adrenals and the Adrenaew, adaptagen LIKE i, said are adaptagen, herbs so they adapt to different body types and they don't force the, body so they're good for men and. Women so those, two.
Speaker 1: It's fun for a girl and a, boy is what he's trying to. Say it's slinky.
Speaker 4: Basically the. Same but then we have men's pro, adaptagen so this is a very specific adaptogen in, herbals specifically for, men and really helping balance testostrum because who knows if it's too high or too. Low there's a lot of emphasis today on giving men more. TESTOSTERUM i don't think that's a really great, idea.
Speaker 1: No especially when you become dependent on it, afterwards because you've fucked your natural ability to do. It but, again did they actually screw their natural ability to do? It or do they just tank their cholesterol and damage to liver so that it wasn't producing the proper? Hormones are they getting everything that they need in order to produce these? Hormones are they utilizing anything or do they take some sort Of are they getting all the nutrients that they need in order to be healthy enough to have the? Hormones are we sure it's because you're getting? Older is because you've been living with deficiencies as long as you? Have are you sure you honestly truly actually need testosteromphac and? Therapy were you slamming freaking pds for a? Decade, well then maybe you do need them because you screwed yourself. Ready but all, right once this is, over, GUYS i was gonna do all kinds of other stuff, today get into The instagram stuff and all, that But i've got to go to, gymnastics so this will be done hopefully. Soon and THEN.
Speaker 4: I think we should do things to stimulate the body to make its own testosterone if it really needs. It and you, know because we don't, know as you get, older maybe it's supposed to. Decline we have this idea that all it's declined and that's a bad. Thing well maybe it depends on your age and your body knows what's. Best so we don't want to artificially force your body to do something you don't want it to. Do but it also supports muscle, support energy and.
Speaker 1: Weight the survivalist species would tell you that the, wisest oldest hunter and warrior would want to spread HIS dna far and wide as much as possible for as long as he. Could the, older the, better WHICH ME andc survived longer, battles you, know, longer more, battles more u. Hierarchy so you should everything should be working down there into into into gray gray old. Age and if you don't, think if you if you accept that at a certain levels in, time all that's not supposed to it's not. TRUE i don't buy that at. ALL i think you know pro creating and making stronger. People it would be something that nature would have built into the system so that the survivors get to mate and the survivors of multiple wars get to mate, again you.
Speaker 4: Know and then the last two there are more specific for one's testosterrum support for. Men that one is a specific blend specifically for supporting the bodies natural balance of testosterrum and other male, hormones because you, know men also have progesterone and estrogen and all the other. Hormones it's just a different. Ratio and then we have prostate, support, which as you can, imagine it's for the, prostate and those two together are going to have help with metabolism and energy levels because it's balancing hormones and some of the key sex organs for. Men one, more we also have digestive and blood sugar support since those two areas the body are so. Important and we also have a little bit in here for. Detox. Right so the two first two products here are two different types of probiotics That Azra well. Has one is a multi so it has pre POST i think it actually has pro probiotics in there as, well so that's kind of a multiculture probiotic, formula and what that means is everyone knows what probiotics, are but probiotics help and sometimes they call. Them you, know people know probiotics are probiotics that you give the body that are healthy gut. Bacteria prey biotics usually help the body with making its own healthy bacteria because it's giving you the building, blocks and then post is healthy gut bacteria that can, Last, yeah after a number of processes in the, body so you're not just it's hard to explain it, exactly not just running through the. Body, Right so these probatics are going to last even if you eat and after other things move through the, intestines so they're staying in there because sometimes you take multiple or high dose probiotics and half of it just goes right back out in the. Tulet and we don't want. That so we want things to actually stay in the gut and help that harvesting of good gut bacteria in a healthy. Microbiome next, step advanced probatics are very similar to that. Concept they're kind of more of what we were just. Explaining probatics that are gonna help stay in the gut and really help that. Microbiome and then if we're helping the, microbiome we're gonna help the gut. Health we're gonna help reduce, inflammation it's gonna help with mood, regulation and of course it's gonna help the THOSE l. Cells then make your GL p one hormones.
Speaker 1: Naturally is anybody else like stuck on versus blood sugar and can't get stupid red hot chili peppers out of their? Head play chugar baby.
Speaker 4: Injections the net middle one here provides nucleotides from bovine. Colostrum so a lot of people Know Recover Immune Vitality. Complex this is a phenomenal of formula for the immune. System but a lot of people realize that the colostrum is very healthy for the gut and it also supports supports THE l. Cells so here's another way to give the body something to support the natural production of G lp. One and then we have a couple of products here for, detox blood sugar, balance and just good old anti inflammatory and gut. Health Three greens Liquid. Corilla that's a great product for detoxing and supporting the liver phase one and phase two. Detox that's one of my, favorite really so three. Greens it has corilla and cilantro and. Parsley blood sugar support as you can, imagine it bounces blood. Sugar it has cinnamon and a bunch of other. Things and then to help with the blood sugar. Balance and then one of my FAVORITES i take this product actually every day in my drink in the morning is a tumeric ginger. Powder, now the tumeric part is anti. Inflammatory it's probably one of the most well known anti inflammatory. Herbs and then the ginger is probably one of the most well known herbs for calming and cooling down the gut and the. Intestines so both of those together are a really powerful way of cooling down, inflammation especially in the, gut and helping the intestinal walls. Heal so there you. GO i think that's all the. Supplements, Yes so, guys.
Speaker 1: Now you know there is you, know a need or a, desire a. Request you, know there's a lot of other things on there besides just the ninety. Essentials SO i was asked to detail or show more detail some of the other things that might be of benefit or use or or of interest to. Others and the CODE bb five works on all of. It and remember WHAT i said about my. Link so if you're at simperfreightllc dot, com click that meat and you go to Doctor, well if first you go here and become a Doctor blitten member and join us in the chats on his live, streams there's gonna be a lot of people from our, show like the majority of them that are new are going to be from. Us in the past couple of, years three, years we've put a lot of people into the membership category over, There so we got to keep it, up keep it. Going there's a lot of people who could benefit from this information their families and just taking it in their own hands and staring away from these demonic bastards that will poison you to, death rip your family. Apart we don't need any of that. Crap we get a Doctor glod and we find out the answer is a lot of it's. Deficiencies almost all this deficiency. Related you fix the, deficiencies and it doesn't mean always mean that it's deficiencies because you didn't eat the proper, thing or you didn't get the right, thing or even maybe there are supplements that you have now instead of these ones just aren't absorbable because they're using cheap stuff from the grocery store or expensive stuff in the grocery, store it doesn't. Matter these hopefully multivated ones and the stuff that they see At eiffelhealth highly. Absorbable and also there could be something that you're, eating or doing or being exposed to that might be sapping away a set of nutrients that you're not aware. Of minerals could have to do with you hanging out max to A Wi fi all day or back by your. Computer it could be something that's pulling from that. Regard so the sooner you figure that stuff, out because the deficiency might not really be one hundred percent year fault or your diet's fault or your selflement's, fault you can make adjustments in your habits so that it doesn't occur. Anymore as you're will products right here on the. Website you click, it it says.
Speaker 4: You can see.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i moving myself on the other. Side it's BECAUSE i feel like. It so as you're well designed by Doctor Alfonso. Monso the third AND d CODE bb five or five percent off hit, that, yeah and DO i still have the other one? Up let's see these are all as your. STANDARD i want as you're living as you're living. Well there you, go and then we're going to. SHOP i, remember let us pick a random. Thing so let's go TO ip. Six, hey kitty, cat all, right so this is this one says forty four ninety.
Speaker 4: Six, buddy.
Speaker 1: Hold, on, OKAY i need the space over here though you don't? Mind? Thanks, Okay so, yes this is where it says over. Here now let's go to My this is The azure livingwell dot com. River this is you can still use my code on. Here but why would you start? Here because everything's more expensive on this. Site when you go through my, link which is right, here you click on, It jesus, cat and you go down to where THE ip six, is that's just forty forty, six and then you can apply YOUR bb five to the lower. Amount so how much are you really? Saving like six, bucks because it's you're already you're already taking four off the top of, it and then they're gonna price save another two dollars off the forty dollars. Price, Right so this right, here forty four ninety, six this year forty ninety. Six i'm, sorry forty forty. SIX i DON'T i don't ask me why it's already ten percent. ENOUGH i don't know. WHY i don't. Know and WHEN i added the car AND i put my thing in, it my, THING i put my thing in. It that's that what it. Meant but that's kind of. FUNNY i PUT i want to dip my balls in. It WHEN i put MY i still get to add my my CODE bb five as it was WHAT i was trying to get at. There you know, HOW i know BECAUSE i just bought this shift there so AND i bought the other stuff in the, past SO i know that it. WORKS i actually have some CASH i can apply to my next my next purchase another thing that they give. You, okay so there you.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 1: Kids you should totally go get your ninety centil. Nutrients you should sign up for Doctor. Goodin you should see we hold hopefully maybe later on. Today IF i don't get through it, today well Then wednesday Or, thursday BECAUSE i have Doctor glytt On. Wednesday it might be a. While, now you, know there's some more, Fun there's more STUFF i wanted to go. Through Maybe i'll do it. Tonight Maybe i'll just be on those late night once you pick up in the next day or. SOMETHING i don't, know BUT i want to get it through some stuff AND i get to do WHAT i. Wanted my shall. CHANGE i changed up a little bit every once in a. While, yeah, OKAY i got to do. It you're all, Right uh, yeah so get. That get, that and then you'll be, happy healthy and, wise AND i will keep you posted as to what happens with The Turk. Builder Turk Builder. Max it's only on day. TWO i have the pills sitting, here but NOW i gotta go to, gymnastics SO i gotta get out of. Here try out the hot. Sauces you're gonna love, them especially IF i decide to mail them to YOU, bff best fing. FRIENDS i don't, Know i'm not really thinking, that blead right. Now Betty Ford, foundation there you, GO, bff twelve percent off until twelve. Fifteen that only gives you fourteen, days but you'll have one day left for doctor glue in his membership at fifty five cents a, day sixteen sixty seven a month or, yeah use Code daniel for the annual. Membership do, it, yo and then we'll see it maybe tonight or. Tomorrow but look at WHAT i. DID i didn't even REALIZE i was. AWESOME i was doing some so much more awesome stuff cheap for you. Guys BUT i just now here it is, like look at, this it's thirty nine ninety. Six over, there it was forty. Something this one doesn't say that there's a discount on. Them the other. One instead they're, like, ow there's a, discount. MAYOR i guess they just decided to do. That why did. That let's just do whole, food see, right super cheap and then you get, two you get THE bb five code and get it even.
Speaker 10: Less.
Speaker 1: BAM i love. IT i love. It, yeah you film me over here if you. Want, Yeah i'll see you. Later a little el. Anda, okay if it says that it's not in, there so that's. Fine, uh there might be some in the bread crumbs THAT i. Use then maybe that's WHAT i listened to it. As, whatever there's bread crumbs in it. Too you're gonna say something about the gluen burning feces. FOREVER i love. It that's what Some macomba.
Speaker 5: Said