Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let you taco one O one one w jrr butt your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 3: This hour on the Lunch and Taco Show is brought you by Petties meets on State Road four thirty four.
Speaker 2: And Longwood just west to I four.
Speaker 3: Today, I think is the last day to get in on the big Game contest we got going on our Instagram with Petties.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm checking that email again, but I remember talking to the boss. I think tomorrow. You have until tomorrow to get signed up, so.
Speaker 3: Right, just win a huge meat pack from Petties and you hear us talk about Petties almost every day on this show. Nothing but the best there for your big game preparation this weekend. Get you loaded with that and a.
Speaker 1: Grill to cook it all on and Metallica tickets again entering our Instagram It's really easy at one oh one one wjrr. If you don't do Instagram, have somebody else that does do it for you. You win that eat pack, a grill and of course metallic and.
Speaker 3: You want to have the best eats that you're get together by petties that they'll make sure that happens.
Speaker 2: I love patties.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Let's start in uh, New York, Albany, New York. A judge there has resigned from his position because of what he did to get out of jury duty.
Speaker 2: Wait, a judge is trying to get out of jury day. Judge was called for jury duty. Now, you would think he'd get bumped right, just you.
Speaker 3: Know, in the initial when they're asking is there anybody here who has an issue with you know, well, I'm a judge. You would think that would be enough to that's immediately. It wasn't. So decided to push it a little farther.
Speaker 2: This judge had that judge.
Speaker 1: The person in charge of jury duty selections had a beef with the judge.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: The judge presiding over the potential juror said, well, judge, what's he goes, Well, I can't be I can't be impartial because I'm of the mindset that I think all defendants are guilty.
Speaker 4: Come on, dude, you're a judge. Now you're supposed to judge. No, not like that. Let's stop for a second and think about that. Let's just let's just talk about criminal cases.
Speaker 2: I started thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if you really want to get down to it, what percentage of people who are charged with actual crimes, you know, are really guilty and just get off because of some technicality, a loophole or improper procedure on the part of the arresting You.
Speaker 2: Know, that's a two part question, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: First answer is, yeah, about ninety eight percent of them are probably guilty. How many get off on the loophole? Unfortunately, about twenty percent, which is a joke. I you're a judge and you're trying to bail on Jerry duty. Come on, man, But that's like judges are the ones that when I had to sit on an actual jury and I was off the show for five days or whatever, and I didn't know, you're not supposed to have a beer at lunch and all the things that I did that I shouldn't have. But the judge said, well, aren't you glad that you did this because it's a really it's a good process for somebody like you who's in radio to see. And I agree it was cool. But at the same time he was talking me into like, hey, it's good that you did this.
Speaker 2: Spread the word that it's good to do Jerry duty. This judge not so much. Oh jery y sucks mane. They're all guilty anyway, Yeah, exactly waste of time.
Speaker 1: Remember the last time that I went for Jerry duty that the thug stood up. You go, anybody have a reason why they shouldn't be here, Please don't give us excuses like.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: They just kind of tried cut This guy stood up. They go, Yes, he's got his pants down to the back of his knees. I hate cops and looks right at this cop. I'm like, oh god, taste them. Just lay him out right here.
Speaker 2: And they dismissed the piece of garbage.
Speaker 5: If you would have seen this guy, you just you would have been human. Pat listen, I don't want to be mishart here. I'm not defending this judge in his comment, but I can easily see where if you've done this for a while, and you've sat up there and you've seen this endless parade of just losers day in and day out, with their excuses and making crap up, and the frustration at times of having to dismiss the case that you know full well, you know it's got to just wear thin on you at some point.
Speaker 2: Wash nse repeat, same trash in trash out.
Speaker 3: All right, I get a couple of eggs stories to share this morning. This you're seeing these left and right now for various reasons. Let's go to Pennsylvania, where the Pennsylvania State Police are investigating the theft of one hundred thousand organic eggs from the back of a semi.
Speaker 1: Eggs are expensive, man, that's that's the new uh for the new formula, new gold. Yeah, for babies, you know, instead of formula. It's like eggs are at the even point now they are.
Speaker 3: And I get that, and you won't. Your thieves are gonna try to steal stuff that is in demand and it's pricey. But how do you how do you move one hundred thousand eggs before they you.
Speaker 2: Know, you's gotta be a branch of them off here.
Speaker 1: Have something lined up, Yeah, you know, I supply all the dinas, you know, like they do the diners all from Jersey all the way down to Florida, all the way down to Miami Beach where I have some places there.
Speaker 2: That uh, bunny, hey, yeah, what's up? You can I understand some eggs like are these like my life can produce?
Speaker 4: No like scrambled fried poached eggs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they are kind of expensive at the store after that bird flu.
Speaker 2: That was a large portion of it, right that the bird flu.
Speaker 3: Which brings me to this waffle house yesterday announces and I had more on this on our Facebook page. Because of the the egg shortage caused a lot by this aggressive strain of Avian bird flu, they are adding a fifty cent per egg surcharge to every order you order the three eggs. It's going to be an extra buck fifty for you at waffle house. Yeah, because we're not egg house, we're waffle They do say that this is only a temporary surcharge as waffle House, you know, is known for their economical offerings there and their prices are low, and the price of eggs has gotten to the point where they just they cannot sell their currents menu that features eggs at the price that's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well there, you know, I think you'll see more and more places do that. All because one bird had to get the flu and then just spread it.
Speaker 3: Well, they euthanized or killed like over a million chickens a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had.
Speaker 3: That's that's where this is all backed up from. Now this is the effect, you know a few months later, here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we talked about it on the show. I remember it's like, Okay, what's in that egg substitute?
Speaker 2: Crap? Crap? I don't know has.
Speaker 3: Anybody used that stuff that it comes like in a milk carton?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you?
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're talking about. I've seen it on guys grocery games when they can't use a certain section of the store. But are you really resorting pats?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, No, I'm just I'm just I'm you know, I'm a problem solver here. That's what I do. If budget isn't concerning, you got to have your eggs. I'm just wondering if anybody tried that egg substitute crap.
Speaker 1: If it you see the healthy people that just eat the whites that's get wasting. That that bird could have been put down, that yolk part could have been put down with the other one million of them, but it lived And you're not gonna eat the egg that cost twelve dollars for a carton waffle house buck fifty for three egg breakfast.
Speaker 3: No, it's a dollar fifty more for the breakfast added on buck fifty.
Speaker 2: It's sad that it's come to this now.
Speaker 1: Next time that I come to you and I say, hey, you want eggs, are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I know a guy, Vinny.
Speaker 1: He runs from from Jersey Shaw all the way down to Miami Beach.
Speaker 2: Big guy. See ye, it's a square it away its eccentric follow the lining Orlando's first season