Speaker 1: You guys are awfully kind, awfully kind. That we have a Jesus who shed his love abroad for us by dying on the cross is the most tremendous thing ever. And that we're loved by him, we are so well cared for by Him, and that we have an awesome church. Do you know, There's been lots of goofy stuff happened in the past ten years in the body of Christ. And you know, one of the things I love about this church is that the leaders of this church there's such a purity of heart, Like you know, nobody's perfect, right, but there's such a purity of heart. And this is a good a good place to be. It's a safe place to be. And so I just love our pastors Dwayne and Joel and everybody else, including you know, Frank and Angela and Rome.
Speaker 2: I mean, we just this is a wonderful.
Speaker 1: Church filled with really dynamic, powerful leaders of God. And so I consider it that being said, if you if you feel like you're from a really strong team, uh, if you have the opportunity to be at batuh, then I that it that means something because it's coming from wonderful people. Do you get what I'm saying, so I appreciate the opportunity to be here because you guys are getting Pastor Dwayne is my favorite preacher to listen to, and so anytime you're preaching in front of somebody who's your favorite, it always makes you feel a little funny, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna first start off by giving you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a story of two contrasts, Okay and I. I have an opportunity to to in my vocation, to interact with a lot of different people, people that are professionals, people that lead things, people that run things. And I I had the opportunity over the past twenty years to get to know two gentlemen, and they're kind of like leaders in there in their industries and professions. And both of them are really, like I would call them, remarkable individuals. They are really truly what I would call possibility thinkers. Like these are people who, like I would equate them to like an Elon Musk, you know, you know you, whatever your perceived ideas are about him. The guys like, we're going to put people on Mars, and we're going to do this, and we're going to send up rocket ships and when they come back down, we're going to catch the the propulsion canisters with something called a chopstick. I mean, the guy's amazing, like him or not. And you know what's amazing, This guy doesn't like he doesn't there's no quid in him.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so these people that are like this, that are in the in the business world, the professional world, the leading things, frequently they have this character stick about them that I would call like it's like they have a spirit of possibility on them. Okay, they have a spirit of possibility on them. And and I happen to know two of these people closely. Most of my friends are all Christians.
Speaker 2: The two people. However, because I have a large.
Speaker 1: Portion of my life that's dealing in a professional and leadership community, I get a deal with other people who don't know Jesus. Okay, I prefer the knowing Jesus people better, but there's room for both. And so so there's a lot of conversations I have on a routine basis with people that that oftentimes as they're talking, you know, it's whatever is in our heart that comes out of our mouth, right, And so I'm talking with individuals and oftentimes in conversation.
Speaker 2: One of the things that happens is.
Speaker 1: That I realize while dialoguing that there's a lot of people who have a walk around conversation that tends to include a large amount of discontent or what I would call being downcast, okay, being discontent or downcast, maybe even like a little bit of like mild depression, okay.
Speaker 2: And I find it day in and day out.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting because I have a lot of conversations with Christian people. I was talking with a gentleman in my office some time ago, and he was telling me. He was like, hey, Doc, I came to your church and you weren't there.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm sorry, I was gone at a conference.
Speaker 1: But he came here to the healing nights and the baptismal tanks, and he was telling me about it, and so I'm ready for him to give me like a really awesome testimony. And anyhow, we're chatting and he says, well, I ca to your church and I went down in the tank and and then I got up, and I'm expecting something real positive.
Speaker 2: And then he says to me, and nothing happened, and and.
Speaker 1: So then he starts off with a dialogue about how if it was the Lord's will, he would have gotten healed, but but it clearly wasn't the Lord's will. He actually said to me, I just really came expecting the Lord to zap me, he said, I wanted the Lord to zap me. Okay, So this was this gentleman's perspective. And so usually in conversation with people, I usually don't like to like, if we're having a dialogue and we disagree on something, I'm probably not gonna say to you, get behind me, Satan.
Speaker 2: I typically don't do that.
Speaker 1: However, that was what rose up within me while having a dialogue with the individual, and you're I'm serious. This actually is this all that every time I have one of these, This is what rolls around in the back.
Speaker 2: Of my head. This is how I think.
Speaker 1: And so however, I would never want to purposefully offend, and so I realize something in a dialogue with this individual. This is somebody that loves Jesus. This is somebody that's walked with Jesus for over forty years. This is somebody who's a good husband, a great parent, a good grandparent. They love the Lord. They're going to be in heaven. Okay, good person. However, I realized in my dialogue with him that he has a lot of worldview that's being shaped out of Matthew twenty four. In Matthew twenty four, there's passage of scripture like in verse nineteen where it says that it wouldn't be good for you to be a nursing mother or be pregnant, because there's this terrible day coming, and the day of distress is going to be so dreadful and horrible it will be unequaled from the beginning of the world until now. And I realize that this gentleman who loves Jesus, his worldview is this. He's actually looking forward to an upcoming event where this is what's going to happen in his mind.
Speaker 2: And I kind of want to just sit him down and say stop it. That actually already happened.
Speaker 1: It was in eighty seventy and that's not the purpose of today. But nonetheless, what I'm going to share with you is that oftentimes what we have is that in Protestant and Evangelical communities, we have a very large amount of Christian people whose worldview is being eclipsed or shaped.
Speaker 2: Their hope is.
Speaker 1: Being eclipsed because they are viewing forward or looking forward to something occurring which actually isn't even coming up. And I think that a lot of Christians have been so infused, if you will, bathed in saturated in this worldview that I think that there's a lot of people, not probably not none of you in here, because Pastor Duane does such a great job at winning victorious eschatology, but there could be a person or two in this room that still has that worldview. And what I'm going to share with you is that it won't breed what it's supposed to do. What do I mean by that? If people in the world think that all things are possible but they didn't know that that was actually a scriptural verse and the rest of it says with God, all things are possible with God right yes, for him who believes.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Christian people oftentimes don't have this worldview, but the unbelievers do.
Speaker 2: And that's not a thing. It's not a good thing.
Speaker 1: If doc if a bunch of people I know have this, anything's possible, We're gonna find a way in a solution for this. They're solutionaries. They are problem solvers. There's you can't get them down. There's no quit in them people. And then all of a sudden, the body of Christ, due to a belief on Matthew twenty four, is actually functioning with a low level of possibility. And I don't believe that that's God's design. So I'm gonna give you, I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a little story right now. So, uh, it was roughly it was the end of June or beginning of July. What happened is, Uh, I had a problem.
Speaker 2: And the problem goes like this.
Speaker 1: It first starts with my two sons, who haven't probably unhealthy infatuation with late eighties and early nineties two stroke stand up jet skis, and so my I two boys are they love this stuff and they think it's the coolest thing ever. And so they probably spend way too much time on Craigslist and offer up than they ought to, but they do nonetheless, and they they're one of their things is to try and find the Holy Grail. When I say the Holy Grail, the Holy Grail is a two stroke jet ski that is probably hot pink. It's probably shar Truce and and neon green. It's it's late eighties, early nineties, those of you who are old enough to remember that time. What happens is they'll find these things and somebody's had it in their garage. It's been in there for like thirty years, and they'll find them and they'll start sending me pictures constantly, Oh look at this, Dad, look at this.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one's incredible.
Speaker 1: And so they they already each have had the Holy Grail experience. Both of them have these stand up jet skis and and but they decided that they wanted to find a sit down. So they've been on this mission and eventually got the heavens opened up and on Craigslists. God used through Craigslist the desire of their hearts to be fully Yes, Pastor Dwayne knows this, fully, the desires of their heart were fully manifested. One evening where this thing shows up. They get on they're sending me the pictures and I'm like, if that's what it is, you need to go get that right now. And it like literally was I'm not gonna say it's free, but it's like these people were not charging enough. And so they go and they get this thing, they bring it back. It's like it literally looks like it rolled out of somebody's garage. It's been in a time capsule for thirty years. It's that awesome. So we go out to the lake. They're riding their stand up jet skis. I'm sitting on the sit down. I don't do anything like crazy or dangerous because I don't want to injure myself, okay, and so I lead.
Speaker 2: It relatively safe life.
Speaker 1: And I'm on the jet ski and I'm kind of turning it and I'm giving it some throttle, and next thing you know, it throws me off and I'm out there.
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm not even doing anything.
Speaker 1: I'm watching them, Like Lane's like jumping his jet ski off of wakes of boats and he's porpoising on one foot and doing these tricks and stuff like I can't do. I can't even like, I can't do any of that. I don't even do anything. I'm sitting on this thing. I'm literally it's this is terrible. I'm sitting on this thing. I'm barely doing anything. I fall off and I hit the bones in my hand right here on what I think is probably it happened quick, but I think it's the rear view mirror very hard plastic and so I fall in the water.
Speaker 2: I get up.
Speaker 1: When I get out of the water, I'm realizing my hand's in a lot of pain. And then I'm operating the jet ski and I'm realizing that as I'm operating it, there's vibration from it and it's going into my hand, and the vibration is really irritating my hand, and my hand is swelling up real bad fast, and it's disc and I'm remembering when I was in school. I'm remembering when I was in school something called a tuning fork. A tuning fork is a tool that people will use. They'll vibrate it and if you put it on a broken bone, it'll light somebody up, it'll like send them through the ceiling. And I'm experiencing this and I'm thinking tuning fork vibration from throttle and I'm like, oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me. You've got to be kidding me. So long story short is that I end up going in. I have some images taken. My hand is in a spleeker cast and my vocation every day is to serve people and to help them with my hands. How do you do that? If you don't have one. It's a bit of a problem. And so the long story short of it is that I've got a significant issue going on. I'm talking to doctors and they're giving me a progn for how long it's going to take for this thing to recover. And I'm really it's not going well with my soul.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm going to the office in the morning and I'm like, I don't even know what the heck I'm going to do today. I can't function with one arm, but I guess I'm going to figure out how. Like it was like super, it was not good.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Let me share you a little something with you first and foremost. I think all of you know this already, but believe it or not. If you know Jesus, he has a calling for your life. He has a mission for your life. He has a vision for you. He has something that for you in your day and in your season you are supposed to accomplish that will bring blessing to mankind, It will bless those around you, and it will bring the Kingdom to come to pass on earth. I'm telling you, every single Christian, this is you. Raise your hand and say this is me. Okay, So here's the deal. The devil is a sneaky stinker, and he is going to realize that God wired you a certain way and that there's an anointing on your life to do a certain thing. Okay, there's an anointing, a gifting, a wiring that he has enabled, Like there's a grace for you to do a certain thing, and you can do it in a way other people can't do it, and God put you here for that, and your true fulfillment only comes when.
Speaker 2: You're walking that out. Okay.
Speaker 1: And so what happens is that I've got an anointing on my life to help people, and I do it with my hands and my wrists, and now all of a sudden, the thing that I need is messed up.
Speaker 2: The devil goes after people differently.
Speaker 1: So if you are a if you're a worship leader, if you're a pastor, he's probably coming after your voice. He's coming after your vocal cords. Why because he's trying to shut you up. Because God wants you to open up your mouth and he wants you to preach the word. He wants you to sing the new melody unto him.
Speaker 2: He wants you to.
Speaker 1: Bring people into relationship jasmine with him as you open your voice, and he's going to attack you in the area of your anointing. This is how he works. But guess what, who are you hidden in? And who's Christ in the Father? And do you know that because he's in the Father and you're in him, that you have overcome the devil.
Speaker 2: That's a scripture. You have overcome the devil and he actually cannot beat you. He cannot beat you.
Speaker 1: So the devil is looking to attack the anointing to try and get you off of the call of God on your life. And anybody who walks with the Lord for a little while, you're going to run into this, if you haven't already or multiple times, you're gonna run into this. And so what happens is that all of a sudden, I'm in this place where I'm up in the morning, I've got my I'm getting ready to open my Bible, and I actually am planning on reading a certain thing, but it just falls open. And I felt like that was strange how that happened. And right in the middle of my Bible, the Lord some of us are slow, and so the Lord's got to slap you a couple of times. He's got to like do this, he's got to get a hold of your attention. And so he brings me to Psalm forty two, verse eleven. It says, why my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God. I'm gonna go down to verse forty three, three through five. It says, Oh, your light and your truth, let them lead me. Let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling place. Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy. And upon the liar, I shall praise you, Oh God, my God, Where are you in despair?
Speaker 2: Or why are you in despair? Oh my soul? And why are you so disturbed? Within me?
Speaker 1: Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him the help of my countenance and my God.
Speaker 2: Well, so what happened is the Lord kind of woke.
Speaker 1: Me up to the fact that my countenance was becoming downcast. And the reason my countenance was becoming downcast is because what happens is that if you've got something that the Lord's got you to do, you're calling your mission, the thing he's wired you for, He's anointed you for this thing. And then all of a sudden, you got a problem that is derailing that or throwing that off track. You know what happens to you. You start to get downcast in your soul. I have a colleague of mine, a friend does the same thing as me, mentor of mine. He broke his wrist. And when he broke his wrist, he had a surgery. He didn't heal up well from it, he had to retire early. This is rolling in the back of my mind. That's how the devil will work. He will get in your head and he will start to say, but what about so and so. Look what happened to them. Their whole track record was derailed. That's how he works. And if we don't realize that, we can succumb to it. All of a sudden, I'm realizing this.
Speaker 2: Is coming on me.
Speaker 1: I'm relatively optimistic, like I'm a kind you can't really get hit me down kind of person, And all of a sudden, I'm realizing, what in the heck are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I had a friend text.
Speaker 1: Me saying, hey, we were hanging out the other day, Are you okay?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, now, I know I got a problem.
Speaker 1: I know I got a problem now because my countenance is not what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Proverbs thirteen twelve. Hope deferred.
Speaker 1: Makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
Speaker 2: So what happens is that.
Speaker 1: Your heart is made healthy when you are able to apply the anointing and the grace that God has on you to fulfill his mission, his calling, and his will for you.
Speaker 2: And that's where your fulfillment comes from.
Speaker 1: It's because you're in Him, but that's how you fulfill it. Does that make sense? Fulfillment comes when you're on the plan. He tells you to do something, you do it, you see the fruit and you're like, oh, thank you, Lord, that's so nice of you, thank.
Speaker 2: You for including me. And so this is first John one five.
Speaker 1: This is the message that we have heard from him and declare to you. God is light and in him there is no darkness at all, no darkness.
Speaker 2: I would call it, what's no darkness? No darkness is like zero darkness? How much? So no darkness is what percent? Uh darkness? Zero? Zero percent darkness?
Speaker 1: So that means that there can be zero percent darkness for you, there's no darkness at all. All of a sudden, I'm realizing the Lord's slap. He's like getting a hold of me, and he's realized. He's making me realize that I'm becoming downcast. He's making me realize that this is not who I am. I'm starting to function, not how I am, And all of a sudden, I'm like, I'm not okay with this, And you have to get a little bit like if you don't get ticked off with the devil and say I've had enough, I refuse to participate in this.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: If you do not do that, you are going to have a problem in life. You are going to have a problem in life. And what I'm going to tell you is that I got to this point where i'd already heard the Lord tell me when this happened to me.
Speaker 2: In not too many days from now, I'm gonna heal you.
Speaker 1: Problem is I'm like nine days in or something like that, and I'm having tremendous pain, like it's difficult to pay attention pain. I've got this spleika cast on. This person's telling me how long it's supposed to take me to heal. I don't like the prognosis I'm hearing. I'm not liking what I'm feeling. Do you see what I'm saying? And I'm like, I've had enough. And so I started walking around all day morning, middle of the day, during the day, and I just started saying, I'm not okay with this. And I started saying, thank you Jesus that by your stripes, I have been healed. And surely you took up my infirmities. I thank you that you carry my pains. I started walking around and saying, I thank you that your word is like health and healing to all of my flesh.
Speaker 2: All of my flesh includes my wristbones.
Speaker 1: I started walking around and I started saying Psalm one oh three, I thank you for healing all of my diseases. I started declaring and forcing the Kingdom to come on my wrist.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, within three.
Speaker 1: Days, within three days, the Lord did something supernatural that's not supposed to occur like in the timeline that it occurred in Okay, And.
Speaker 2: I found myself able to use my hand again.
Speaker 1: And then not long after that, I'm one hundred percent well and I'm able to take care of people.
Speaker 2: I have full use of.
Speaker 1: Both of my hands and my wrists to fulfill the calling that.
Speaker 2: He has for my life.
Speaker 1: And what I'm here to tell you is that sometimes if people got in the tank once and then they said it must not have been his will, they're not familiar with Matthew eight Versus one through three.
Speaker 2: In Matthew eight versus one through three, somebody comes.
Speaker 1: To Jesus and they say he's leprosy needs healing, and he says.
Speaker 2: You know, if it's your will, you could heal me. And do you know what?
Speaker 1: Jesus replies, This is recorded, It's in red. It's recorded for you and me, for all humanity, for all time. And do you know what it says. It says, Yes, it is my will. Go now be healed in my name, and then he commends the person for their faith. I'm paraphrasing all of this, but go look it up Matthew eight verses one through three, and what you're going to see is the answer to the question of is it his will that you be healed? Is yes, it is my will. It's a done deal. He's answered the question. So what happens if we were dealing with a problem and we don't see something coming to pass.
Speaker 2: This happened with a lady.
Speaker 1: Who came to Jesus in a Matthew fifteen twenty one. This is not on the slides, but in Matthew fifteen twenty one, this person comes to Gay. She's got a demon possessed child. She needs healing for the demon possessed child. She comes, She's a Canaanite woman, she's from Tire and Sidon.
Speaker 2: She comes to him and.
Speaker 1: She's basically kind of like trying to nab him to get his attention and saying, I have a demon possessed a child. I need you to heal her. And Jesus ignores her. You can go read this. Jesus ignores her, and then what happens the disciples actually say, Lord, do you want us to get rid of her?
Speaker 2: She's annoying you? Like, what if that happened to you?
Speaker 1: Would you become offended if you didn't get the answer the first time on day one when you start praying? And so then what happens is that she goes back to him and she says, Lord, I know you can heal me, and he responds with well, I'm actually here for the lost sheep of Israel, not for you, because you're a Canaanite woman. And she then says she gets down on her knees and she says, but Lord, you can heal me. I need your help. And do you know what he responds to her. He says, well, it wouldn't be good for me to give the children's bread to you. The children's bread isn't for dogs, it's for the children, because she's a Canaanite, not a Jew.
Speaker 2: Do you think she could have become offended? Do you know what she says to him?
Speaker 1: Well, Lord, I'm more than happy to eat the crumbs that come off of your table. And you know what he says, my daughter, your faith has healed you and made you whole. Go now be made well. So do you realize that she had to pursue Jesus a multitude of times when initially she thought he wasn't even giving her the time of day. Many Christian people pray one and stop, and then all of a sudden he got in and out of the tank and it didn't happen. So he concluded it wasn't God's will for him to be healed. No, it's God's will for him to be healed. We got to keep at it. So here's what I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 2: I did this.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, Okay, first John one, we just discussed it. There's no darkness in him at all. That word darkness means skotia. Okay, scotia. Scotia means dimness. It means obscurity. It means darkness. So obscure is like if you have glasses on and there's stuff on your glasses and you can't see good. Dimness is like the lights are too low so you can't see. Okay, to obscure or blind, this is the plan of the demonic realm. It's to get in your head, and it's to dim your thinking. It's to dim your vision, and it's to obscure what it is that you're seeing, so that you can't see the vision anymore.
Speaker 2: What's the purpose of the dimness. It's to blind you to the Word of life. Okay.
Speaker 1: This is first John one seven out of an amplified Bible, so I don't know that we have that. So you're just gonna listen to me when I tell you this verse. But if we really walk in the light that is live each and every day in conformity to the precepts of God, as He himself is in the light. We have true, unbroken fellowship with one another. He with us, we with Him, and the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin by erasing the stain of sin, keeping us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations, all its forms and manifestations. Okay, So most people I think sin is adultery or murder. Sin is to miss the mark. It's the archer pulling back the bow and missing the mark.
Speaker 2: On the target. Okay.
Speaker 1: And so to truly walk with Christ is to take ourselves off of the throne of our own life and push through to attain the higher calling, no matter what it takes to bring the fulfillment of our life mission and our life calling. This is what Jesus says whenever, and and this is all throughout the Old Testament. He in the Old Testament, if you go look at your concordance, there is a word named not.
Speaker 2: Saul, and it means to deliver.
Speaker 1: So in the in if you go back and you look at this word in the Old Testament, a lot of times God delivers the people out of their distress. Right, he delivers them out of their distress. He does it again and again and again. That word no Saul is to deliver, to snatch away, to defend, to escape, to preserve, to recover, to bring you back what was stolen from you, to rescue you, to surely take you out, to escape without fail. What if there's an escape without fail every single time for you, no matter what. Hope springs eternal Romans fifteen thirteen. May the God of all hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: That's Romans fifteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: If hope isn't overflowing, our joy and peace levels will be low. It's when we don't see like God sees, that hope is low. Sight becomes dim and darkness attempts to overcome us. If hope is it not beaming out of us, our countenance will show it.
Speaker 2: You got to look at your countenance. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: As long as trepidation fear over the future is larger than our reality of existing in Him, we will not be expectantly looking forward, not expressing the joyful expectation of good. When we operate outside of in Him, it leaves us down, prone to despair and lacking hope. Many too far, many two Christians have adopted a woe is Me perspective and they're walking in it. I found that trying to come on me, and the Lord lifted me out. Do you know it's your job to stir your own spirit. It is not the responsibility of Pastor Dwayne and Joel Wolf. It is not the responsibility of the pastoral staff here, the elders, the Franken angela Roman. It is actually not the responsibility to stir you up. It's yours in your most holy faith. And what I'm going to share with you is the Lord I started doing what I was telling you in a very short period of time. I had to turn around like crazy. It was a supernatural miracle of God. What if I didn't do that? Could my future have been derailed? Might I then adopt a woe is me?
Speaker 2: Perspective?
Speaker 1: Might I despair? Might I just decide that I'm going to walk the rest of my life in darkness, dimness, and obscurity. This is Ephesians one eighteen. You could pull that up for me. I'm going to speed up. So when I was going through this season, I was camping in Ephesians one, three, four, And do you know in these verses, let me read this to you. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know the hope of His calling, which are the riches of His glory, of his inheritance in the Saints. He wants our eyes and heart to be enlightened to his hope, the riches of his glorious inheritance. I was camping in these verses and Ephesians. And do you know that in those few chapters Ephesians one through four, one through three, one through four, sixteen times in there it talks about you're in Him, in Christ, in Christ, in Him, in Christ, in Him, in Christ in Him. It keeps hitting you and again and again and again and again. And it's because in Ephesians two twenty two it wraps it up in telling you why in Him you are being built together to become a dwell in which God lives by his spirit.
Speaker 2: You're the dwelling of the Spirit in Him.
Speaker 1: The Lord gave me this, and I think that this is applicable for some of you, So listen to this. If our eyes are aren't open or are dim in their capacity to see the hope, if our eyes are not open or are dim in their capacity to see the hope to which He's called us, we diminish being built together as a dwelling for the spirit. And if we're diminished in the dwelling, we're diminished in the capacity to work out the calling. Ephesians three ten says his intent was that now through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God would be made known to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly realms. Do you realize how crazy of a statement that is? Do you realize how crazy it is? His intent was that his multifaceted manifold wisdom would be made known to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly realms.
Speaker 2: When I compute that in my brain, who's.
Speaker 1: Responsible for that is the Father, the Son, and then angels.
Speaker 2: But he says it's his intent that it's.
Speaker 1: You you would make the manifold wisdom of God known to the rulers the authorities.
Speaker 2: This is paradoxic. This messes you up.
Speaker 1: You start thinking about this too much. It's illogical and destiny team. I'm gonna have you come up for my first closing. I get that from you.
Speaker 2: That's a joke. It's supposed to be funny. You're supposed to laugh at that. I believe that the Lord.
Speaker 1: Wants to do something here this morning. He told me to do two things, and we're going to do those two things. I believe it's the Lord's desire that the countenance of the church would align with overcoming and would not just be changed temporarily temporarily, but that we would have a countenance that would be like so tied to being in Him that we wouldn't ever even want to take a day or two of the risk of not being in Him. That we would wake up in the morning for the rama word. Thank you last week, awesome job, Pastor Dwayne. We wake up in the morning for the ram a word, because without the ram a word, we're just a person with a mess risk who is wondering how their future is going to turn out. And I'm telling you, I believe so. Number one, I believe that the Lord is here to heal this morning. What he's done. He's no respector of persons what he does for me. He's going to do for you what he did for my friend who dealt with seeliac disease for fifteen years. He's going to do for you what he did for multiple people this morning. He's going to do for you. So if you're in here and you have a problem in your body, I want you to come up here, and I want you to I don't care if you've been prayed for fifty times. I want you to get up here, and I want you to have agreement come from those people in our Destiny team, and I want there to be a declaration for healing and recovery for your body, because I think that the Devil's been trying to take the kids out, God's kids out, and we do not want to participate. We do not want to participate with Popper living, Popper thinking, and we don't want to let any royalty leak. As Pastor Dwayne was talking about, and as King's kids, we get the actual bread, the real bread from heaven, and we also get the bread of healing. And so if you have a problem in your body, you guys can start playing.
Speaker 2: I'm wrapping up. I'm so sorry if you.
Speaker 1: Got a problem in your body. I want you to come up and I want you to get prayed for for healing.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 1: If you are in here and you have been derailed at some point and you know that God called you to do something, prophetic words destiny are all over you, and you know that there's been something that's hindered that, and the train got off track, it got derailed, and now we're at a place where we just know we're not where we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I believe that this is a morning where the Lord.
Speaker 1: Is trying to call us back to remove the thing that inhibits the destin and he wants to restore hope to his church, that hope would be so abounding we would make our joy complete in him, because hope is just it's a brook running over outside of our innermost being. You see what I'm saying. You cannot get those people down, and you cannot get them off of their calling and the mission and the vision that the Lord has for them. You can't do it because the devil's really got no power unless he can get us thinking dim and walking in the darkness.
Speaker 2: And there is no darkness for you and me who are in Christ. Jesus.
Speaker 1: What would it look like if the church we're living in a perspective of no more down, no more gloom, no more dread, optimism for the future, all of God's prophetic words and giftings coming to pass in our lives. What would it look like if the church would say, I agree, I partner with that. What would that look like? I'm telling you He's coming quicker if that happens. Do you know He's waiting for that. The earth is waiting for it, It's groaning and travailing for it. All of Heaven's yearning for it. We got the earth yearning, We got.
Speaker 2: The heaven earning. Guess what the variable is.
Speaker 1: Stand up with me if you would, I believe this this morning, we're gonna we're gonna pray for people, uh for their for to have God restore the thing that the devil tried to steal from you and and and provide a timely escape if you're in.
Speaker 2: A present situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I also believe He's gonna heal a whole bunch of people this morning. And so I want you to come forward in great faith and say, yes, Lord, thank you for your calling, your gift.
Speaker 2: You're healing.
Speaker 1: We receive your bread and those of you who are in here the rest of us. If that's not for you, I want you to do this with me. We're just gonna collectively start doing this. We're gonna shake off hopelessness. Take your hands and do this. We shake off hopelessness. We say that hopelessness has no rule, it has no rain, has no rain over us. It cannot affect us, it can do nothing to us. We just cast off, We dismiss hopelessness.
Speaker 2: In the name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: We say, hopelessness has got nothing on the King's kids, hopeless this has got nothing on the royal ones.
Speaker 2: Hopelessness has got nothing on the victorious ones.
Speaker 1: Hopelessness has got nothing on the overcoming ones.
Speaker 2: That nothing can get you down.
Speaker 1: Nothing then gets you off of your destiny, off of His fulfillment and plan for your life. And we say we agree with that. In the name of Yeshiah. Is this