Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. We sure appreciate you listening and watching so much.
Speaker 3: I'm Laura Kane. This be air Rimmer.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Producer Brian?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hey, you think I should watch Love Island?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just tell me why I should watch?
Speaker 2: Okay, they had they had auditions for they had auditions for Love Island in PD like, I don't know, a couple of weekends ago.
Speaker 3: Just give me the premise.
Speaker 4: What this is a peaceful protest? Oh you're a brat, I mean a brad because I said that, like, it's not word. I'm not like it's there's nothing to bring up, and then you've were trying to force your damn right. You should watch it because entertaining a bunch of really shallow gen z people are trapped in the Airbnb on Fiji and they are all dating each other and it's really awkward. It's a really horny show. It's really odd.
Speaker 1: Laura, that's totally up your alley.
Speaker 3: Is fun to watch though, it's so entertaining.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that the one that Adriana Maddox house, Yeah, which I can't stand her, but I mean she's.
Speaker 1: From vander Punk.
Speaker 3: Yeah she hosts it. Yeah what really?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Wow, she's not very much though, like she just makes selective appearance. Yes, oh okay, but it is like I hate reality TV and because it's all slot but this is premium slop.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh my god, I need another like put my mind on, like out on a plate?
Speaker 1: Are the Housewives of Miami?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not watching housewives?
Speaker 4: God? What is wrong? We forget housewives? Just what? And also there's thirty there's thirty episodes of Love Island and they're all an hour each and the ones are still coming out every day?
Speaker 3: Is this a?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: Are there seasons?
Speaker 4: Second season? So they're on like this is their seventh they really they literally the show is released as it's filmed, so they have like one hundred hidden cameras because it's a hidden camera show. It's not a lot, it's not.
Speaker 3: A oh this is getting better.
Speaker 4: So it's like that's why I don't mind it is because.
Speaker 3: There is like some crazy brother kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty unscripted.
Speaker 2: So so and then they released the episodes that you don't have to wait like the next five.
Speaker 4: Months they somehow cut together because I edit for a living. I know how much O pain is They somehow cut footage from like over one hundred cameras in a day and release it the next day. Oh my god, one the two days?
Speaker 2: Can you should should we start at the beginning or can you just jump right?
Speaker 3: All right? All right? Oh? Speaking of TV, I did it.
Speaker 2: I posted about this. This is something that bothers me to no end. And I don't know if what bothers you know, because you tortured.
Speaker 3: Me with it.
Speaker 4: Throw up. No.
Speaker 2: I cannot stand seeing anything having to do with Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah in summer.
Speaker 4: I know, someone watch Christmas in July. Want to blow my brains out.
Speaker 3: I hate it and not feel.
Speaker 4: It's almost disrespectful. Like when I see it, I feel like I feel like it's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It drives her nuts.
Speaker 2: And it's also very stressful because it's like, Okay, now you're stressing me out because now I'm thinking about Christmas, and now I'm gonna have to like start stressing about like and I don't want to see snow. I don't want to see red and green. I don't want to see a tree. I don't want to see ornaments. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: See the Love Story under the snow?
Speaker 4: Oh, I hate Why would you want to when it's ninety degrees outside too? Like I feel like that's like asking for like a headache or a seizure or something.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that loves she watches Christmas movies.
Speaker 4: Like now, really Karen Noelle Christmas movie? The only good Christmas movie is die Hard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you know that there was a Hallmark Christmas.
Speaker 1: Cruise that would be that would be my.
Speaker 3: Worst full of Karen's. Could you'd be full of Karen's?
Speaker 1: No, that would be my worst night here. That would be like the seventh level of health.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, I know, kids.
Speaker 1: And Karen's and a Christmas cruise that would be just put a bullet in me.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, you have a story to tell.
Speaker 1: I do So.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to go through some of my stories first and then or do you want let's go actually, let's go right into the.
Speaker 4: Story of all stories.
Speaker 2: This is a story that he's been teasing us with, Like, oh my god, you're not going to believe.
Speaker 4: A disappointed.
Speaker 1: Over This is pretty good.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So a friend of mine way shopping for Fourth of July for like decorations, at Laura's favorite store, Cole's No Walmart.
Speaker 4: Oh, Walmart, that's my favorite part of the story.
Speaker 1: And she had had an omelet for breakfast and it hit her in the middle of Walmart.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she ran to the bathroom blew.
Speaker 3: It up, blew up the Walmart bathroom okay, and.
Speaker 1: Went realized, oh my I need I have to go get my massage. And so she was scared to death because she didn't have time to go home and like shower anything. She's like, I hope I got everything back there, okay, because now I'm going to get a massage and I don't have time to change, right. So you know, the woman's like, okay, lay on your stomach and she's working and she's like, oh no, you don't have to just do my shoulders. You know, you don't have to do And the woman like straddles her and like pulls her underwear aside and is like working inside, and she's like, oh my god, she who knows what she's gonna come out with? Like and she said, my brain was just going into overdrive trying to figure out what, if any she was gonna get a surprise. The one says, okay, flip over, and she flips over on her back, and the woman immediately starts to go to work on her face and she's like, oh my god, I'm probably gonna get pink eye. She's like doing her eyelids and her face and she's like, oh gross. I was like, you brought the whole new term chips face to I was like, oh my god. She's like I just couldn't wait to get out of there.
Speaker 4: And like I was dying.
Speaker 1: I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get it up in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, she all up in the crevas Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it. Okay, So when we write that story.
Speaker 3: I think it was funny. I think it was funny because I know.
Speaker 4: But like that notwithstanding, I think it ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, from one to ten, that is a solid I give that a solid eight.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it a seven. Really, I think almost I give it a six and a half. Here's the thing with how good you were hyping it. I was expecting there to be like like not just like the oh is there poop? Like I expect there to be so too. I like that would have been true, Yes.
Speaker 1: That would have been amazing. That would have been the cherry on that cake.
Speaker 4: The best story you've ever told was the one you made up about farting into a karaoke michege. Is still the greatest story you've ever told, and it wasn't even true.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I know your stand up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Do you know the name Joey Chestnut?
Speaker 4: Yeah, famous for inventing the chestnut.
Speaker 2: No, Joey Chestnut is the top hot dog eating contest winner.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to hear about it. Okay it I cannot watch people. Competition is like skinny.
Speaker 2: Joey Chestnut reclaimed the mustard Belt for this seventeenth time at the Nathan's Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest on the fourth of July.
Speaker 4: Good for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, he missed last year's competition because there was something going on, some conflict of interest. But anyway, Joey wait wait a over sponsorship with a vegan hot dog brand. Okay, okay, so whatever, because he's famous for this. Joey Chestnut is that name is famous for his hot time.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going to google it.
Speaker 2: Joey scarfed down seventy and a half hot dogs in ten oh minutes.
Speaker 1: God, that is just disgusting.
Speaker 2: He didn't beat his own personal record, though, which he said in twenty twenty one was seventy six off.
Speaker 1: That cannot be. Do you have to like poop in a trough?
Speaker 4: He says, or that like you can't. Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I didn't need a couple more. I'm sorry, guys, my goal was seventy to seventy seven.
Speaker 3: I really wanted a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to keep getting harder and harder to break records.
Speaker 3: I'll figure it out of courss.
Speaker 2: Go start practicing, Okay, now ten minutes seventy hot dogs is disgusting, and you can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're allowed to throw up?
Speaker 4: Oh like no, I think if you throw up that.
Speaker 3: That disqualifies you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't even eat one hot dog in ten minutes?
Speaker 4: Wait, what you hate hot dogs?
Speaker 1: I hate hot dogs?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I blame her?
Speaker 3: What all for the Jeff and jer thing? Oh?
Speaker 2: She read Jerry used to read the ingredients of what a hot hot dog is?
Speaker 4: What are the ingredients?
Speaker 1: Blood?
Speaker 5: Blood?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is just yeah, it's just pig parts of the pig, right, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I had a hot dog the other.
Speaker 4: Day and you kissed me on the mouth. It's really good. Chicken sausages like chicken chicken sausages. I got some good ones at Joe's.
Speaker 1: Sausage Adels are really gross.
Speaker 3: They make sausages with those sacks.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I just saw the other day and I wanted to vomit? It was the chicken McNuggets at McDonald's that come down the conveyor belt and it's just like a brick of.
Speaker 4: Why would you anyone who still buys chicken nuggets and McDonald's I genuinely question disgusting that it was so gross.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 4: Yes, like literally any fast food place.
Speaker 1: Have you guys heard of a restaurant called Raising Canes.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's so late to the game.
Speaker 1: They're just popping up everywhere. They were universal too.
Speaker 4: There's been one in Santy for years now.
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 4: You have to get their sauce. Their sauce is what's really good. But on their chicken, it's really good. Their chicken's a little bland, But if you get with the sauce and it's pretty what's so special?
Speaker 3: It's the sauce.
Speaker 4: It's really it's Their chicken is pretty tender? Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it breaded? Is it like is fried.
Speaker 4: And then paired with the sauce. It's it's pretty good because I guess one's going in down in near like the on Midway or something like that. Have you ever had a Dave's Hot chicken No?
Speaker 1: Gross, disgusting.
Speaker 4: No, Dave's Hot chickens really good. Gross.
Speaker 3: Do you guys eat chicken wings?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I can't eat.
Speaker 1: And Jenny, I know that's why I said we were separated at birth. I know that's why you're my soulmate.
Speaker 3: Truly. You don't look like you don't look chicken wings.
Speaker 4: They're great like dirt. You guys been to dirty birds? Oh? Dirty birds is great.
Speaker 1: It's on a bone.
Speaker 2: If it's boneless chicken wings, I can do it.
Speaker 4: Those are just chickens, I know.
Speaker 2: But I can't stand to watch people like suck on the wall, like pull it out.
Speaker 3: No, there's like one one.
Speaker 1: There's that stringy, weird vein or whatever that Oh God, I'm going to throw up.
Speaker 3: There's what is the point. You don't get hardly any food out of it?
Speaker 1: So gross? You will never see me go to a bottle of wild.
Speaker 4: I tell you it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Okay, new trend alerts lightheaded. This is a new trend alert that jen Z is all about.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll be the judge of this. Your information is off, usually deeply flawed when.
Speaker 3: It comes to this is a woman thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the new hot dating trend where women show up for our first date makeup free.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Yeah, I think that's great with that.
Speaker 2: So no, I think it's I think it's really brave and cool too. So you weed out the guys that are all about you know.
Speaker 4: Look, yeah, okay, here's the thing. Like, if you asked like one hundred men, I bet at least ninety five of them would prefer women without makeup. Yeah that's like, actually pretty women is makeup is for women, it's not for men.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, I disagree, okay, very much. So okay, I think if you saw most women without women who put on makeup, well look like they don't have any shirup on it.
Speaker 4: I would still prefer a woman without makeup. Well, let me put this way, A beautiful woman with makeup is unfortunately not as attractive as a beautiful woman without makeup.
Speaker 3: I don't what do you think?
Speaker 1: I always think? What do I always tell you? I love it when you wear just like a very little makeup and it's supernatural. I think you look so pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, wow, I love putting on makeup. I think it's so fun paint.
Speaker 4: But that's fine. That's why I said makeup is for women, it's not for men.
Speaker 1: Like when Pamela Anderson went makeup free, I was like, good for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just saw a picture of family, and yeah, I think she might need some Some people look, some people are do go from like you know, fives to ten's with makeup. But generally speaking, like the most beautiful woman will be the one that looks like as good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever watched like those YouTube videos where like there there's people that make themselves look like a celebrity just from.
Speaker 3: Contouring and all that.
Speaker 1: It's insane, really crazy creepy.
Speaker 2: I know, like I tried to thin out my nose doing that like you know contour thing, and I'm like, you never worked.
Speaker 4: Out that's a thing that was Like once you do too much makeup, though, you just start to look greasy, Like you start to looking like a painting. I think.
Speaker 1: I think when when women wear a lot of makeup, it makes them look older.
Speaker 4: It can.
Speaker 1: And stuff like, and that is when you get to a certain Yeah, when you get to a certain age, you know, it just cakes and like.
Speaker 3: What age would that be?
Speaker 4: Your age?
Speaker 1: Is my?
Speaker 3: Is my makeup caked at all?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Really? Is it too much today tonight?
Speaker 4: I think once you get to a certain age that makeup is free because then you're already fighting like some of them, like I guess those like negative you know, features of age.
Speaker 1: So this is one of the things that I was saying the other day to a friend of mine. I think Demi Moore is beautiful. I think she's very very thin, like I think she could. I don't like seeing women that thin, right, anybody that thin, not just women but.
Speaker 3: Person She's probably like insanely thin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and she's tiny. But I feel the same way about a lot of makeup as I do. When you get to and men too, when you get to a certain age, cut off the ponytail, dude, she her hair goes down to remember Crystal Gaale the Country say, her hair goes down past her butt, And I'm like, she's so pretty, but it and she's so thin that it just makes her look a lot more gaunt than kind of sunken in than that long long hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if I think if she cut her hair like to what you have, she would look even more beautiful. I don't think she wears a lot of makeup, but you know, that hair just pulls everything down.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think like ninety percent of most of like the benefit you see from makeup actually really just comes from eyeshadow. I think that's most of what people know. This is just eyeeshall.
Speaker 3: Well, and you.
Speaker 2: Know the little bit of lute, a little bit of lips actually luscious lips.
Speaker 4: No, don't care. I think the like the big eyebrows, eh okay, wells probably lashes.
Speaker 1: I'm done with the weird painted over like the where they blow lacquered that well know where they powder their eyebrows off, and it just is the forehead.
Speaker 4: They draw the drawn on.
Speaker 2: Eyebrows, the ones where they were they Oh yeah, Miley Cyrus did it beyond where everything is just powdered out?
Speaker 4: The blonde blonde eyelash eyebrows are awful.
Speaker 1: It looks terrible.
Speaker 2: My poor mom and sister are red heads. And they wake up in the morning and they don't have any eyebrows.
Speaker 3: And that's like the one thing that my my.
Speaker 5: Mom got lash extensions. And she's they're so.
Speaker 3: Cute because she has like no lashes at all.
Speaker 5: I'm like, and they're just they look so precious. I'm like, you get you wake up looking pretty with your little with your little lash extensions. Mama.
Speaker 1: This is a horrible, horrible story, and I can't even believe I'm going to tell this. Oh boy, when I was a kid, as a teenager, I think.
Speaker 3: What in the world does this have to do with lash extensions?
Speaker 1: But here we go. It has to do with the eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Okay, eyebrows.
Speaker 1: So I got into an accident and I had stitches. So I have a floater in my eye that I've had since the accident happened.
Speaker 3: Was it a car accident?
Speaker 1: No, a neighbor kid through something and it went and scratched my cornea and then it went up through and they had to shave my eyebrow off to put the stitches in.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's not funny.
Speaker 1: And when my eye grew brow grew back, it grew back blonde. So I had one auburn eyebrow and one white eyebrow. Oh, so I had to go get it permanently colored.
Speaker 3: Oh how old were.
Speaker 1: You in fourteen?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Oh no, but I'm really bizarre.
Speaker 1: I literally I looked like a freak, like oh I was, because you know, you have one eyebrow the other one's completely gone.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I had a mole right here in my eyebrow, and it's still I got it taken out off, but there's still like this hole here. And that's when when I got my eyebrows tattooed the woman.
Speaker 3: Remember when the woman.
Speaker 2: Shave, she had to shave my hair so she could see the scar, you know, and it looked like I was just just got out of prison. Remember when I just got those done, and everybody at work was like, what happened to your eyebrows?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So that is the new thing.
Speaker 2: And then when you the more dates you go on, you put on a little bit more makeup, a little bit more, a little bit more, and.
Speaker 3: It just weeds out the guys.
Speaker 4: And this is how I know you know nothing about gen Z, because I can tell you gen Z is the last makeup generation because first dates, Oh, not first dates is like across the board.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, your gen Z first dates are like hikes or like, don't I don't know, but our first Okay, give me a gen Z first date.
Speaker 4: I think it's still normal stuff dinner, drinks, hanging out like anal sex. Yeah, maybe, I'm sure. Hiking. I think gen Z hikes a little bit more. But like, I definitely think there is like there's much like the expectation and makeup has gone. Like it's like if someone showed up to a day without makeup, I don't think a guy would badenn eye.
Speaker 2: What if okay, what if you go on a date with the first date with a woman and you're going hiking and she shows up with a full face of makeup, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, no, all right, wow, dedication that is.
Speaker 1: Like off is when you go to the gym and you see these women that have the big hoop earrings on, full face of makeup, closed to workout in that look like they're going to a night club. That is just the weirdest thing to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, okay, here here's my biggest concern with like the ton of makeup is my worry is then when it all comes off, I'm no longer attracted to the person underneath, because what if they look nothing like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very real.
Speaker 4: I think that's.
Speaker 1: More of the because I think if you were to go on a date and not have any makeup, and then you keep plastering it on, you're going to show up for a date, what time they're going to be like, I'm sorry, who are you? You're going to open the door?
Speaker 4: I would I would wait, prefer the no makeup first date.
Speaker 2: And then, because you know what, I don't like, never show up on a first date with no makeup?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 4: What about okay? Image? But imagine you're like my age, you know, you're in your youth.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's fine, I mean you gotta have a my No.
Speaker 4: Here's here's why I've noticed, though, is that, like the like, generationally, the emphasis has shifted from makeup to skincare. Yeah, so all these twenty year olds or twenty five year olds, third year olds have like flawless skin if they spend hours doing skin tear.
Speaker 1: It's called glass skin.
Speaker 4: And let me just tell you, wait, what came in the mail the other day?
Speaker 1: What I am so excited? What just start using it? It is literally like a science kit. It's a it's a where'd you get it? I got it online on Amazon? No, through the website, Okay, it's a it's a company from Japan called Miss Sullan something like that. Okay, I'm going to bring it in you literally they you open it up. It's so cool. It looks like a science kit.
Speaker 3: How much was it expensive?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Like how much? I'll tell you off the air, No, tell me on the air. Five hundred.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, why is that secret?
Speaker 5: Skincare is?
Speaker 3: I mean, good skincare is expensive.
Speaker 4: Let me say I may be a man, but as having been with the women, once a guy gets it with the woman, he has no choice but to adopt the skin care.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I ordered some of their like sleep masks, which is like a serum that you put on and there's all different ones. There's like green tea, there's like a oh, a bunch of different ones.
Speaker 3: So this kit you brought this kid.
Speaker 1: Open it up and it's just all these vials and then it's got this thing that you put the vial in and you you push it and it cracks the top open because they're all glass. Okay, so it removes the top you put the serrum on, put it on, and I'm telling you, is.
Speaker 3: This a nighttime thing, a daytime thing or.
Speaker 1: Night time And then there's these pads that you use to kind of wipe down your face and it starts to remove like any kind of dark oh dark spots.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: So I have this little one on the side of my face and I've been using it now for it came like three right before I went to La Hu and it's slowly getting lighter.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I want.
Speaker 2: To use that on my legs. I'm starting to get like those spots on my legs.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It sucks getting.
Speaker 1: Old, really doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know what, Brian, don't do it. Just don't do it if you get.
Speaker 4: You know what slisilic body spray?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: What? Oh?
Speaker 3: Come on, I know what that.
Speaker 4: I know what. I'll put it in body sprays now, like I mean, like you rub it in, then you put lotion on, and.
Speaker 3: So what exactly does it do? I mean?
Speaker 4: I know, well, I know, Hey, look I'm a man. My extent is what you should do and not what it does.
Speaker 1: My bathroom looks like well, you know, I know.
Speaker 4: How many steps is part of like your morning you're getting ready processed.
Speaker 2: Well night time, let's do night time. Well do okay, first do morning and then do nighttime.
Speaker 1: My mourning isn't as bad. My morning is like a five step process. Okay, before I go to bed, that's easily a fifteen step per Okay, go through it. So I do the I never use toner because it dry. It can dry out my skin, so I use like you was you. I wash my face, then I put on like I'll do a grub.
Speaker 3: Okay, then okay.
Speaker 1: Then I'll do a couple of masks. Then I'll do an I cream, Then I'll do a couple of different serums. I do this before better, but before I say yes and yeah, I do a ton of stuff. And then I got this new stuff from my scalp that you It smells like coffee. It smells so good. I got it online and you rub it in and it helps stimulate hair growth. Where did you get that online?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is that like an Amazon? No, that's a prescription thing, isn't it. Yeah? Yeah, I have I do that too because I have hair loss.
Speaker 1: I'm oh, well my hair is as I get older. It's just like it helps strengthen your hair, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually a really good deal.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's not a bad It wasn't a bad prices maybe, so it's.
Speaker 3: Uh, you just it's a serum.
Speaker 1: It almost is like a palmade. Oh really yeah, and you just rub it in.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need to write down these products and I'll bring them in next week. Let's do that. Well, why don't you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to see that kit. Yeah, you know, have you done the zombie mask?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: I have a couple of those lefts, So you know what it is. It's basically egg whites.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just super tight. I I tried.
Speaker 4: It once and it's not that great.
Speaker 3: No, it isn't that great.
Speaker 2: Okay, here are three things that if you do not do, it'll throw your entire day off.
Speaker 1: If you don't do you want to judge of that, I'm going to say, I know, I don't know if it's on.
Speaker 4: Actually scientific answers. You should get ten minutes of sunlight when you first.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm going to say coffee.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's one of them. That's number one.
Speaker 4: Stretching, I'm going to say, brushing your teeth too, Yes? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can't do I cannot go without doing either one.
Speaker 4: Of those things.
Speaker 2: So if you're having a morning, you might just be ready for a long weekend or you skipped one of these things. A poll by some mattress company ask people to name the little things that can throw your whole day off.
Speaker 1: Okay, and here are the top five.
Speaker 2: Okay, not having coffee because you forgot or you didn't have time forgetting to brush your teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna be honest, Okay, unless you're going out like I feel like that's like I throw your day off.
Speaker 1: Though I I would be a wreck that I would have like Hallett and be like like the whole day like oh my god. Today.
Speaker 2: This year, there was a day when I ran out of the house because I almost slept through my alarm and I ran to work and I didn't brush my teeth, Like I just was spased out and it literally okay, I was so hyper focused of that.
Speaker 4: See, if you leave the house then for sure, But like I mean, I brushed my teeth every morning, but there's a couple of times I've like like, oh my two hours later, I'm like, oh crap, I fret's brush my feet, Like I didn't I mean didn't throw me off at all. Now I didn't leave the house, thank god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, leaving the house, going to wark, being yeah below the whole day, not drinking any water, oh yeah, not showering, yeah yeah, and skipping your morning workout and true that's stretch.
Speaker 3: Well, that's stretching.
Speaker 1: I work out at night.
Speaker 3: So do you work out on the you work?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't work out the morning. I can't work like I'm going to go home tonight and work out.
Speaker 2: Do you do it in your look? Do you do it in your house? And you're at the gym in the gym and the okay?
Speaker 3: And are people? Is it a good time to do it? Because not to.
Speaker 1: Nobody's there, I just can't do I could do whatever I want.
Speaker 3: How long do you stay?
Speaker 1: About an hour or an hour and a half?
Speaker 2: Wow, I have not set foot in a gym, and I want to say like two and a half years.
Speaker 4: Oh big gym? Okay, big gym suck? You use like your building gym? Right? Yeah dude?
Speaker 1: Commercial square feet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are commercial gym so terrible.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I used to belong to them many, many, many times.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you guys name your car?
Speaker 4: No, hell, no, I'm again. I'm antie naming your car.
Speaker 1: Like I don't. I don't understand when people name like their persons, their cars or anything.
Speaker 2: My my car has a name, what is it? I've always named my cars.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's like a Michelle or something.
Speaker 3: Her name is Skipper.
Speaker 4: That's the That's a terrible name for a jeep. It's awful.
Speaker 3: My red Jeep was Alexis.
Speaker 4: Wait, your red jeep was Alexis.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had a red Jeep before this white jeep.
Speaker 4: Oh, and her name was and the red jeep's name was. I said, your red jeep was a Lexus. I was like, no, I think it was a Jeep.
Speaker 2: But and then my first car, when I was like when I went to college, was this Camaro. This really bitch bitchin Camaro, and her name was Samantha. But I guess a third of us have a nickname for cars.
Speaker 4: I don't even think about my car in the personified way.
Speaker 2: Some people call him like the Batmobile or the love Bug or the Millennium Falcon like they'll or some people give them strong names like the Beast or the silver Bullet.
Speaker 4: I call my car piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Or the turtle, the slug, the buddle jumper anyway, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what else is weird? I knew a guy once that I worked with that had a nickname for his dick.
Speaker 4: What do you call it? Like me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've heard that, you know the what I trousersick or whatever it was? That was like gross, Like can you imagine being on a date with somebody and be like, hey, you want to beat bob?
Speaker 4: Like I've heard before.
Speaker 2: I actually, when I was married, I had I had a name for his private part.
Speaker 4: Oh, Larry, I hope it wasn't something like Tony or you're oh, I might walk out sausage slayer. Uh what Sinbad? That's so cringe. It is so cray Why I don't know? I don't.
Speaker 1: Can you do me a favor? Can you scoot over?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to Sinbad. That's a terrible name for.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it came from. I don't know why, I really don't.
Speaker 2: And then I remember there was another guy in my.
Speaker 3: In my history.
Speaker 2: Whose name was Hank. The guys, his little guy's name was Hank.
Speaker 4: Wait, how did you know that? Oh? Okay, I named it Hank that's like disrespectful.
Speaker 1: To everywhere, and I don't ever do that again.
Speaker 4: What if a guy introduced you and he introduced himself and his is member as like I'm like, hey, my name is Session and such and this which Jeffrey or something like god really really run away? That's awful. You'd be like, let me go put some more makeup on, we go powder my anything else and leave.
Speaker 3: No that that's like a woman's job. Like but but like we don't name I don't.
Speaker 4: Have a name for mine, Like that's disgusting. I but naming a dick is weird too.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 2: Do you think we should ban left turns at intersections?
Speaker 4: What? What? How else do you turn left?
Speaker 2: There's a professor at Penn State that things more cities should ban left turns in intersections because crashes happen and that way. What do you think about roundabouts?
Speaker 4: Roundabouts are fine for small traffic.
Speaker 2: There's like a huge controversy going on about roundabouts because there's a lot of them being put in. There's some in North Park, there's some.
Speaker 1: Do it to control like the speed of traffic? Is that why you know?
Speaker 4: It's it's because there's no need to stop unless it gets too busy. But you can theoretically you don't. Ever, you can like basically manage an intersection without having to stop.
Speaker 3: Oh but I think the city of Carlsbad is removing them because.
Speaker 4: I think those were too busy. They were ended up causing problems.
Speaker 2: Right, something like that. Oh God, so yeah, that has been a big controversy. And I today wrote this story about this woman that from Texas and she was in a grocery store and she just took her cart full of food and just rolled right out.
Speaker 3: Of the store.
Speaker 2: And there was a police officer that had stopped at the store for lunch and saw this going on, and he ran after her, and then there was a scuffle, and another policeman came, and then the husband got in the mix.
Speaker 3: And it was like this huge thing.
Speaker 2: She sold three hundred and eight dollars worth of food and one hundred and fifty dollars worth of fees.
Speaker 3: Tongue, What do you.
Speaker 4: Do with that?
Speaker 1: Bef?
Speaker 3: Isn't that like what like?
Speaker 4: Is it like her? Is that like? Is it like your favorite food or something that is.
Speaker 1: Disgusting gnarly good?
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen a beef dow?
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't buy like if it's like it's so delicious though.
Speaker 2: No, oh god, that just sounds Have you ever heard have you ever seen head cheese?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do they still make it?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know. I don't think so. That's it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Used to be in the deli section.
Speaker 1: It's the it's the granium of a of a.
Speaker 2: Google head cheese. It's disgusting because I need a definition.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: I remember like I was so weirdly fascinated by it when I would go to the grocery store with my mom and I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, who would buy that?
Speaker 1: That is so horrible disgusting.
Speaker 2: It has like it had like like chunks of thing of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's meat suspended in a gelatinous speak. Yeah, you know it gets a bad rap as blue cheese. I love cheese is great, Oh my god. I love especially with like anything on like buffalo buffalo.
Speaker 1: Wrap with blue or a salad with dress.
Speaker 4: I'm getting hungry now, ranch.
Speaker 3: Well, do you like the wedge salads with the.
Speaker 1: Bacon salad just the wedge of ice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the big giant blue cheese on it?
Speaker 4: How do you eat the wedge of lettuce.
Speaker 3: Salads are hard to eat, period.
Speaker 4: Not you stab a fork in there. You can't do that with.
Speaker 2: Though they're not it's hard to eat. Well, I don't even eat salads. What am I talking about?
Speaker 1: I know, really, I can't remember last time alad?
Speaker 4: Salads are? I love salads? You're crazy?
Speaker 1: It was like, I can't, I can't remember the last time I had something sustainable.
Speaker 3: That was nutritious. Now now we're hungry. Now what am I going to eat?
Speaker 4: What are we going to eat?
Speaker 3: We gotta eat, we gotta eat, we gotta in the show. All right, you guys, love you so much, love you.
Speaker 2: Launching, and we'll be with you next week, we promise. Love your podcast, Love your podcast.
Speaker 3: I love you, my sweet babies so much.
Speaker 5: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: I want to