Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: ESO, what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take you one.
Speaker 4: I welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 5: This episode, we got a returning guest, somebody I always love having on and I think he does some great work on his own channel. But before we get to him, we are going to introduce the other rejects with us.
Speaker 4: We got Brooke. What is going on? Brooke? How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me. I'm excited to be here and talk to Joey tonight. As always, you can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast and be sure if you're in the Florida Fort Myers area. October eighteenth, I'm going to be speaking at Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo, and the Occult Rejects will also have a booth there, so even more of the reason to come. Thank you for having me tonight.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Eliah, No, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We will be right next to her. We got booth thirty three and she got thirty two.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I don't want to speak. I don't want to speak for the guys too much. But I was told earlier Nephilim Death Squad hit me up top. Lobster might be grabbing the table too, now, so maybe you'll end up seeing them down there as well.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, definitely. Yeah, there you go, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll talk to you after the fact, but uh yeah, definitely check it out. Broke is speaking. She's gonna have a table. Her friends are gonna have a table. We're gonna have a table. It's ten dollars. I mean, if you're in the area, you can walk in and talk shit for ten bucks. I mean why not, you know, so uh yeah, come check it out. Uh now we got tyrone. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Sir? How are you?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm so glad to be here. Y'all already know I'm host up on twenty four hours. Man. I was ready got stuck in and can't go to sleep, so you know I love that. Joey is glad. I'm glad to meet you, man. I'm honored to be here and see what you want to, you know, teach me today because like I said earlier, every day you learned something new, so you know, I'm ready for today to learn something. Everything you can find about me is on my website, Rebirth Oftheword dot com. I have YouTube, rumble channel, and all kinds of things. You just find Rebirth of the Word, you find me. I'm also a best selling author Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon, so you can check that out on there. I appreciated Nick Brooke. What's up, hey, Joey, let's get a cracking man.
Speaker 8: Speaking of which, real quick send me a link or something to your YouTube because I typed you in but a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 6: Came up about the word.
Speaker 8: But I want to check out your YouTube though, and I'm going to order that book for sure.
Speaker 2: I put it all right in the private chat, brother, Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: All right, awesome, thank you, and thank you for joining us as well. Man, I really appreciate it, you know, like you were here. You were here at the earlier show. We did one this morning, he was here and he made it again. That's what's up. I appreciate it. And now to show you from a library of the untold again returning guests, and I love I love the work he does, so please go check it out.
Speaker 2: If you don't know who is you?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Jah? The last time you hit me up.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of this of this book, this mysticism in the New Physics, and you guys know, Michael Talbot wrote Holographic Universe, which is a good book, but this one blows it out of the water.
Speaker 6: And this one came out ten years before that.
Speaker 8: But around the same time as I was reading this, I was kind of sharing this DMT experience that I had with some of my viewers that kind of was a game changer for me. And this kind of goes into something, but I had this DMT experience that.
Speaker 6: Very roughly speaking, very quickly speaking.
Speaker 8: These these insects, swarms of like elf insects, were building reality and this is kind of typical. But I went into it like absolutely insisting that I didn't break concentration, because kind of like going into a dream, with DMT, often you get lost in the wonderment, you forget that you're actually tripping. So I went in there like concentrating, trying to make sure that I didn't. I was like, I'm gonna get a hold of one of these guys and I'm gonna get I'm gonna question them, right, And I've tried this a hundred times, but this time it actually worked, and uh, they're swarming around building reality on the other side of our reality.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, hey, what's going on here? Why are y'all doing this?
Speaker 8: And one of them and he was like swinging around and as he was speaking, but he was like, whenever you like what we build, you call.
Speaker 6: Us angels, and whenever you don't like what we build, you call us demons.
Speaker 8: But we're the same things, and we just build whatever you're thinking of, whatever is in your mind, is what we make. And then he's like, why would you ever have a bad thought if.
Speaker 6: You know we got to build these things.
Speaker 8: And there's a lot more to it than that, but that's kind of what is necessary.
Speaker 6: Going into.
Speaker 8: A long time ago researching plasma, I found that plasma can create its own dust, and especially in laboratory settings, right, So I was trying to figure out, like, where does the material come from for this plasma to create its own dust, And it turns out nothing. It doesn't need anything because atoms what make up material doesn't exist in the first place. It's just empty space. It's just a packet of enough energy. So plasma creating its own dust is literally making.
Speaker 6: Something out of nothing.
Speaker 8: And to create its own dust, it seemed to be elusive in the labs they were Russians were trying to weaponize plasma, but the plasma and I quote, would not cooperate in the laboratory. If they find dust, they have to scrap everything. So this plasma would seemingly on purpose create dust at the wrong when it needed a particular like result, and they have to grap the whole experiment until they eventually gave up on it. So, knowing that plasma creates its own dust, I was watching some material by Thunderbolts projects the electric universe theory basically, and the leading theory.
Speaker 6: In that that beats the hell out.
Speaker 8: Of our mechanical universe model currently is that suns create they give birth to plants.
Speaker 6: Right, so far, we've been taught.
Speaker 8: In school that that planets are caught by suns and they end up in the orbit, which leads to a huge hole, begging the question where do planets come from in the first place? Then, But in the electric universe model, suns give birth to planets. And I'm it was like a year of that in the back of my head before I realized that's the same thing asthma creating its own dust and labs is the same thing as a star giving birth to a planet. As above so below, that's the same happening. And as soon as I realized those two things, it hit me pretty much all at once. And it's still like a working theory. I'm still trying to pan it all out. But in the Gnostic Gospels, like the Apocrypha of John and particularly the Pista Sophia, Sophia is one of the.
Speaker 6: Emanations of the Abyss. She's one of the eons. She's ethereal or plasma, if you will.
Speaker 8: She gives birth to a demi r ghost, and the demiurgos is what's responsible for our material realm. She even insists that, like the mineral world, which is conscious, needs to be saved due to this syntax error of Sophia giving birth to this demiurgos, right, and the Demiurgos is, of course, like responsible for the fis is a cool, tangible universe that we see and consents that the rest of which we are blind to is the realm of Sofia. But that realm is here with us right now, just as much as this material realm is.
Speaker 6: I can't help but think that.
Speaker 8: That's also the same thing as plasma giving birth to dust, or stars giving birth to planets, or sofia giving birth.
Speaker 6: To the demi ergos.
Speaker 8: And when you when you look at all three of those, it ties directly to the Daoist concepts of Zen.
Speaker 6: And the Nada and bindu of Zen.
Speaker 8: Literature is literally a particle and a wave of our of our understanding.
Speaker 9: And if you can imagine pretty much from there, that umbrella opens up to so much that I'm trying to at this point keep up with myself because trying to find the little gets of hard evidence for this it is so elusive that it can be really aggravating.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing I definitely think is that when it comes to occultism and esotericism, there's a lot of science behind it, right. You know, it wouldn't make sense to people because you think this stuff is old and that you know, they were playing with twigs at that time and just drowing shit in the sand, you know, but it wasn't like that. So in my opinion, it's like haw, it's even call you know, that's impossible because you know they were just monkeys, you know, banging things around.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 5: And uh, I mean even the fact, I mean, we have plasma in our blood, and I just even with that, I mean, it's stop thinking about like what is it even plasma?
Speaker 4: You know? When I when I had you know, I've mentioned on the.
Speaker 5: Show a few times that I, you know, I think I've crossed the abyss or I've had a magical experience. And I at one point I was kind of abusing, abusing the situation, I guess, and did it like three times in a week, and I wasn't feeling too good, so to move wrong yea, And I went to the hospital because I actually didn't feel good, man, Like I literally my eyesight was getting fucked up. I felt like my head was gonna pop. I felt like electricity going up and down my legs. I was like, oh, something fuck is wrong, man. So I went there. I didn't really even know what to tell them. I mean, eventually I told two of the doctors the truth, but at first I was just like, I don't feel good, blah blah blah. Oh my eyes, my eyes were fucked up. My one pupil was blown out, one was fucking tiny. Like I've said that before, every time I fuck with magic, when one pupil gets bigg and my other one gets small. I had that going.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: They didn't know what the fuck that was. Eventually they didn't know what the hell was wrong with my eyes. They didn't understand they had problems too. They tossed that up to migraines that I've never had before, and I never took the medicine. I was like, it's not migraines, but whatever they said. I had a blood issue that just seemed to pop up. And they did say that sometimes people they get this in their older age. They don't even know why, and you'll just have to go every once in a month and get like a bag of blood to than you will what basically, what they're saying is that my blood was really thick, and the hemoglobin level was instead of thirteen or fourteen, it was jacked up to like nineteen point six, and something something to do in there with all that plasma does come up. So I have wonder, like you know what I mean, Technically that's kind of like light in a sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like so.
Speaker 8: In the Nastic Gospels, Sophia imbused her creation with her own divine light which under many names, you know, ether, plasma, prana, shakti, right.
Speaker 6: She she pity is.
Speaker 8: The wrong word, but she sees that there are beings in this realm that reflect her realm, the pleurroma, and she didn't feel She feels like it's not fair for these beings to remain animals, so they imbue them.
Speaker 6: She imbused them with.
Speaker 8: Her life force or her light, which I feel like the term analogy that they used back then are the same as ours that we have today.
Speaker 6: And I think that we are a reflection.
Speaker 8: Of Sophia, literally the mother of God.
Speaker 6: And now I don't.
Speaker 8: Know exactly the relationship of plasma and blood to plasma and TVs plasma in space the Korleski clouds. I think that plasma is kind of an umbrella term for a lot of different things that we can't see.
Speaker 6: But if you condense it enough and you pocket it enough.
Speaker 8: It becomes visible, like ball lightning, well regular lightning.
Speaker 6: Fire, things like that.
Speaker 8: When you get plasma excited, it does crazy things.
Speaker 6: And I wonder if like Kalini for.
Speaker 8: Example, is a form of plasma, because what we have going on within us is what the universe has going on. I mean, that's almost self explanatory. We are the universe experiencing itself. So the idea that inanimate matters became living matter, to me is so absurd that it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: There has to be some kind of reflection of the above.
Speaker 8: In fact, in the pist of Sophia it uses the word reflection.
Speaker 6: It says to uh, I see it there.
Speaker 8: It says that Sophia reflected herself into the murky depths, and that's how we are animate right now. So the blood seems to be the key there. And that's where it gets kind of confusing, because DNA is a code.
Speaker 6: That we have not figured out yet, and there's.
Speaker 8: A whole bunch of so called junk in there that we just can't seem to read. And that's why we call it junk, by the way, it is, because we can't figure it out.
Speaker 7: So would you say that you kind of believe that plasma is a form of consciousness or that it has its own consciousness, because I've often wondered that. And then I know with some of the drones that we were seeing New Jersey Air quotes sun drones, I think there are a couple of different things happening there. But at some point some people recorded what they described as plasma in the sky, and it was very intelligent and it did have this consciousness to it. So it's interesting that you say, oh, when they got to a specific part in the experiment, then it starts producing this dust. It's almost like there is some level of intelligence there, like on purpose.
Speaker 8: Not only do I think that plasma is a vehicle for consciousness, but I think that it is the epitome of vehicular consciousness because I think that consciousness varies in degree depending on density. And so this is something that is almost again also self explanatory if you really think about it enough. But there's a knot. There's not enough mainstream science looking into it to actually verify anything, but think about density consciousness, right. Just an easy example would be how light and spongy our brain is compared to our to bone. So if you look at stories of the rainbow body, these dun masters, whenever they became this particular level of awareness, like a particular level of consciousness, of sentient awareness, they would develop the rainbow body, where the atoms in their vehicle were no longer hard and heavy material anymore. They were etheric beings, and the idea of etheric beings goes back.
Speaker 6: I mean as long as history does.
Speaker 8: They used to take on statues in sume Aria to be spoken with with human beings. I feel like plasma, being the least dense of our four states of matter, would because look what dusty complex plasmas are, right, They're not atoms. They're made out of individual particles. They're basically pro charged particles that have not become heavy enough.
Speaker 6: To accumulate into atoms.
Speaker 8: So the complexity of those goes way beyond anything that the neurons in the brain are. So to say that plasma can retain memory is already done. We have technology doing that now. To say that plasma can think, that's already done, because we're also utilizing that with AI today. The last step we have to confront is the hardest one, but also I think self evident. It's that plasma can do things on purpose, and it can do things with intention, and it has free will. Here's the problem, though, its intentions are going to be so utterly abstract from what we are used.
Speaker 6: To that it won't make sense to us.
Speaker 8: So look how limited we are and how we live, no matter how complex human life is. We have one primary goal to resist pain. So we need to eat, and we have to eat suffering by the way, to sustain ourselves.
Speaker 6: Something has to die for us to eat. That's an important thing to remember.
Speaker 8: So if etherical beings need to eat, they have to eat suffering too. This is the snake eating its tail. This is the cycle of some sorrow. That's just the way it sucks. But that's the way it is. Something has to die for us to eat. So if you think about if it's conscious, it's.
Speaker 6: Going to feed on other forms of consciousness. And that sounds.
Speaker 8: Negative, but it might not be if we just kind of accept our place in the food chain. This is where it gets really tricky though, because people will do anything anything rather than confront themselves being in the middle of the food chain rather than at the top of it and being at the top of the food chain as honestly, what's held us back scientifically and spiritually for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: And let me ask you something, do you know who TMT is? Because you mentioned the Marians, so youm I.
Speaker 8: Would be the dragon, Yeah, the water dragon of uh Marian mythology. Yeah, defeated by Marduke. Yeah, I think that that story too might be uh, just one of the many retellings of what we're I've been citing with the host literature lately. But that's just kind of this week's flavor, you know, because the same story is told in mythology. I mean, so speaking of plasma and water beings, Tiamat and whatnot, I mean in uh in Arabic culture, we have jin but with a D and they say.
Speaker 6: That's where the genie comes from. Right, So these beings are obviously powerful.
Speaker 8: They have intentions and complexities that we can't even imagine, So to get into their heads is going to be impossible. But like King Solomon did, we can harness that power. I don't know how Nick might be able to teach us how if he can resist go into the hospital for a couple of months with the magic there, But that's something I don't ever touch. But they exist, and more importantly, we can become that before we die.
Speaker 6: That's the idea of the rainbow body, and.
Speaker 8: In Tibetan literature is that.
Speaker 6: That's kind of the ultimate attainment.
Speaker 8: Well, of course, look at Jesus Christ. When Jesus Christ came back after his resurrection. The first dude he saw was Paul. Paul didn't recognize them.
Speaker 6: Paul saw a luminous vapor. Dude.
Speaker 8: I mean, how many other cultures have to mention this idea of plasmatic sentience before science gets their shit together and says, maybe lifeforms are not just inhibited to the human vehicle, and maybe this human vehicle is just one of many stops that we've got to make, you know, along the way with our own personal journeys. Our personal journeys that again, like pismatic sentience might be so complex that we we have no idea what the end game is. People talk about it being a school. People talk about it, you know, learning lessons or whatever. Some people say that there's a soul recycler and we are a slave to a reptilian species.
Speaker 6: I don't know which of these.
Speaker 8: It might be so complex that we ain't gonna know about it until we shed the skin.
Speaker 5: You know, I agree with that we'll get some answers when you shod the skin. For sure, Man, it might be answers. You don't want to either, keep that in mind, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say that it might not be answers.
Speaker 4: You will you might, well, you weren't ready.
Speaker 2: Definitely probably more than like you that you ain't ready for You're definitely right about that.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 8: I've been having trouble lately with the whole concept of the black Cube soul recycler because well, first of all, I I accidentally put a huge dance into that boat right off the bat with my YouTube career.
Speaker 6: But you know, people took it more and more literally. But the idea that we.
Speaker 8: Are recycled not on our own accord, is very disturbing. And if there's anything you know, these governments talk about UFO disclosure and alien intelligent they say, no, we can't disclose anything because humanity will go into a chaos. And then one quickly retorts with, dude, no, you've been saying aliens are in the ocean. You've been saying Atlas three is an alien. No one gives a fuck anymore, No one cares. We can handle it, give it to us. But then they're like, no, oh, no, you're not ready for it. What else could it be?
Speaker 6: But I digress, because.
Speaker 2: Tapping into your inner god and doing shit that they don't want you to do, like probably like you know, consciously leaving your body where you can do astro projection, and you can you know, train your body to control your dreams, which would be lucid dreaming. You know, you know, you know, I think about that a lot too.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 2: Okay, as much money as NASA and US taxpayers pay to NASA and all these government officials to look for life outside of Earth, we fail to look for new species in life within Earth, meaning that we know more or this is what they say scientifically, I'm not saying this is what they say. They say we know more about our space than we know about our own oceans. Now you mentioned something about like what you would what we would describe as us sols. Now I have been saying this for almost five years now. The Anna slash the Ananaki do not come from a planet named Niberal. Okay, if you read their actual text for themselves, if you go to the Cuneiform Culture Handbook, if you go to the electronic text Corpus of Sumerian Literature, you go to the Cuniform Digital Library of Initiative, it literally says they come from the sea. That's why Inky was the ruler of the Abzu, ruler of either what is known as fresh water or the ocean. Literally, he came from the waters to give humanity knowledge. That's why he's that's why he's depicted as a fish god. Right, because when you're when you're doingguage and it's in its most simplest form and the most easiest way for somebody to understand it, you're going to depict it so somebody canna understand it. So if somebody says, hey, I got a picture of a guy in a fish suit, what would that represent. Well, he has to be in control of water. There's depictions of him with water streams coming out from his shoulders. This was a water god. This is the god that actually created humans. According to the Sumerian, Nkadians, every Mesopotamian, and even the Babylonians. The Bible, the Holy Bible itself, Incy is supposedly the individual who created humans. Now Inky in the Bible is not Incy. He's a different god. God of course, God with a capital J. But also but the thing is is that what's also amazing about this is the fact that the text actually says he comes from these individuals come from the water. Now, water has been a sustaining part of our life forever. Right, The Garden of Eden had the most tasteful, beautiful water in the world. Right, it was for fertility, agriculture. Everything we do has water around it. You know, every civilization that started around thirty two hundred BC. Of what we call modern academic science with their you know, radiocarbon dating and stuff like that, they say civilizations started around thirty two hundred BC. But we know there's also civilizations that are un the water. So we know that there are older ones, right, we just can't date those right now. And it's just amazing to me that, you know, we done got to the point where people believe one person in their text versus what's actually written in the text. If you're like and I say, Zachari Sitchen has told people that Adanaki came from a planet named Nibru since nineteen seventy six. Since nineteen seventy six, people have been believed in that same shit, right when we have text that says otherwise.
Speaker 8: Literally no, I so I tackled this a while back. I'm glad you said it. Zacharia Sitchion was not a translator, nor did he do justice to those texts, and he has created so many Billy Carson's ever said. And it's a problem. It's all these David will Cox and all these guys. They just repeat what Zachariah Sitionen said.
Speaker 6: And he didn't know that, dude. He was a sci fi writer.
Speaker 8: And yeah, so, but you're right about the oceans though, because the Yankee the same.
Speaker 6: Story as daygon uh.
Speaker 8: And also, uh, there's no surprise that the Dogon tribe or called the Dogon they.
Speaker 2: I was going to go there too. I did it. I actually did a podcast discussion with Larry Scratton, who actually wrote the book The dog on the Science of the dog On ye and I talked to him, you know, And it's just so amazing that that people have been blinded by Zacharai Sitchen and Billy Carson took that Olympic torch and rode with it and didn't stop at all. And I'm telling you, I don't understand it. Is money is the views, and I don't understand it. That's what That's one thing that I can understand. If you it's okay to want money. If you want that that Lexus, that Mercedes, go ahead and get it. I got a Chevy Silverado in the driveway. I make a million dollars. I'm still going to have a Chevy Silverado on the driveway. I love trucks, right, So that shit is not going to change. My pint is is that people are so so into showing off you know what they have. Okay, if your knowledge is as great as you can, then do what I do. Go grab the fucking book and show me where it says it at Show me which text says what you said, and then I can believe what you say. Until then I'm gonna go off the person that says they can translate it. Not only that, I take it one step further. I am actually teaching myself to mari and cuneiform, So now you got to teach. Now you got to tell me how wrong I am. And this is going to be a discussion that me and you are going to have to have, you know, either on stream or face to face. But you just can't put it in a couple of sentences all you're wrong. No the fuck I'm not. I know what I did, I know what I read, I know when I researched. Show me otherwise.
Speaker 8: Please, when you go back to the original sources, you become a forced to be reckoned with and that's extremely admirable, by the way, because not to get off on a tangent here, but we are living in this realm of shorts, reels and tiktoks that are just a copy of a copy of a copy, and it drives me.
Speaker 5: It's repetitive shit that I remember from twelve fifteen years ago when I first got into this shit. I'm like, yob, you were just repeating what somebody said fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: On YouTube and using AI to help on top.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: That's why I created a whole new Rumble account, and I'm visiting all these museums around in Americas or as much as I can around the world, and actually videotape it because you know, when people do documentaries, it's a forty five to fifty minute documentary. You know they recorded at least six hours of fucking material, and you only picked forty five minutes. And then when you show pictures of the artifacts that you're showing, you repeat those same fucking artifacts over and over and over again in the same show. Literally, you don't show there's there's You went to a museum, I guarantee you there's at least thousand items in there. Why aren't you only showing five five of them. It makes it doesn't make sense to me because they want that quick overturn of you know, the monit, the money, the views and all this that that, But what are you really teaching? Because now those five artifacts that you showed me, those don't probably don't mean shit to me, and there's probably more cool stuff than that than what you showed me. Show me everything, And that's why I'm recording and going through these places and actually, you know, seeing this stuff because I've actually had nick actually had guests on here that talked about the skulls and bones. Right, I've found artifacts at a military army base of Nazi memorabilia that had skulls and bones within them. So now that makes you think was these Nazis at Yale? To where they because you know where skulls and bones come from, right, so where they are participating over there at Yale?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 2: Makes you think about it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: So well, look what.
Speaker 7: Well, I do have a question. So you kind of touched on it, and I don't know if maybe that's what you're talking about today, but the black Cube recycled not on our own accord, What did you mean by that?
Speaker 8: So roughly a million years ago when I started my channel, which is actually two years ago, but it seems, you know, I made a video called Hecks of Saturn, the Lore of the Black Cube, and I guess that one is really what catapulted me in the YouTube.
Speaker 6: World or whatever.
Speaker 8: It's still I don't understand what I did in that video, but it is beyond like quadruple any other video I have in views and whatever, and it.
Speaker 6: Was just received really well.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing I was observing that humans build in cubes, and that al chemically the human body is seen as a cube. Right, So we used to be triangles, and then before that O Cave we were circles, right, but now we build in cubes, and you know, the sort of ex caliber has.
Speaker 6: To be pulled out of the stone cube and I'll kickle gnostic.
Speaker 8: There's always circle is the divine realms and the cube is the physical realm. So I ran with that as a symbolic metaphor. Thinking outside the box was the idea of the entire video, and then I speculated about the cross.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 8: If you've ever been in grade school, you built a cube, you have to cut it out of a flat two D cross first and then you have to fold up the cross.
Speaker 6: So I speculated that that might.
Speaker 8: Had a connection there because Jesus left the cube, so to speak.
Speaker 6: Leaving behind his tangible body, right.
Speaker 10: And there was a whole lot more to it than that, including the experiment where fleas would not jump out of a jar if their parents had a lid on them.
Speaker 8: So if one flea was to be like, guys, we can jump out of this jar, the other fleas would be like, crucify him. You know, we do whatever you got to do. So that was my black Cube kind of metaphor. And tying it to Saturn was because ancient people often associated the hexagon, which is a two D cube, with Saturn. So it all kind of tied together, right, dude. Next thing, I know, there's Reddit forums, there's discord forums, there's black Wi Files did a damn episode called the Black Cube, and he was there's lines from that episode from my episode, which God love them, I love AJ and heckelfish they're wonderful.
Speaker 6: But anyway, they took it and they made it literal.
Speaker 8: They said, there's a black Cube machine that recycles our soul and sends us right back down to Earth, and that's not at all what I had intended, but it got taken that way. However, ever, since then, I've kind of ran into things that have bugged me about it, and not in a discarded.
Speaker 6: Way, but in a strange way.
Speaker 8: So like in these these Buddhist Mandela's right, oftentimes there's a very sinister creature with its fangs hanging up over the square and he's encompassing the whole wheel of.
Speaker 6: Some so as if he owns the damn thing.
Speaker 8: And then you'll have like a picture of Saddartha the Buddha pointing to the moon. And then they'll say, like, don't look at my finger when I point to the moon.
Speaker 6: I want you to look at the moon. And that took me down. I have a rabbit hole of like David Ike, which who.
Speaker 8: By the way, did all of this black cube stuff Saturn stuff ten twenty years before I even touched on it. Right, Uh so now you got grain of salt with David Ike, of course, But I love the guy.
Speaker 6: I think he's authentic.
Speaker 4: I some stuff I think, yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think he's not a sellout. He's not doing anything for money, He's just whatever. He thinks is going on is what he's reporting, and that's what I like. I don't know if he's correct or not.
Speaker 4: But I actually do think.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 5: I actually do believe he had that experience, like crossing, that business experience. I actually believe it. By the way he talks, certain words that he uses, and the way he dresses. I don't doubt it.
Speaker 6: I don't find David Like to be a liar at all.
Speaker 8: And you can tell some of these guys when they're lying, dude. I mean, you've seen, like David Wilcox. You can just tell.
Speaker 6: You can just it's.
Speaker 2: Body language, man, David Wilcox, they do lost it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck he'd be talking about.
Speaker 8: Never liked him in the first place, man, And I don't know it. You can tell, you can tell some of these guys, dude. I was railing against Billy Carson on my channel way before the thing.
Speaker 6: Happened to them recently.
Speaker 8: And it was almost a breath of fresh air when that happened, because people were calling me racist for not liking Billy Carson.
Speaker 6: I'm like, dude, it ain't like that.
Speaker 8: But besides that, so I way before I touched on the subject talked about Saturn being the head ARCon, which is not in the In the Gnostic Gospels, it says that Saturn is the outer limits of our physical, tangible reality, so in a way it governs and and dictates the way physical matter runs.
Speaker 6: Therefore it becomes an emblem for time.
Speaker 8: And David I took this more literally and said that it's like a satellite dish that controls our simulation that is amplified by the moon and causes us to only see this particularly reality by inhibiting our junk DNA down to the few DNA strands that we do use. Therefore, we cannot realize certain things that these zen masters can.
Speaker 6: And in order for that to be feasible, any of that to be.
Speaker 8: Feasible wouldn't take one thing, which is basically alien overlords. And that it gets a little uncomfortable because we want to think that aliens would be like guides to us.
Speaker 6: But if you think.
Speaker 8: About what we said earlier, that everything needs to eat, and if you're not a tan physical being, you still have to eat something, and that what you would eat would be a theoric matter, some kind of sentience, some kind of consciousness, and uh, it's kind of been bugging me ever since, because what the what the these Eastern mystics are always getting at about meditation. They tell you to calm the mind. They're like, you have to silence the waters within there. There's often a hints that nothing can can digest.
Speaker 6: You if your if your thoughts.
Speaker 8: Are quiet enough, you become low on the radar. And these guys would go into the Lauta would go into the mountains to meditate because not because he wanted to leave society for obvious reasons that some people might, but he needed to uh change the reality stretch of our mental format, because the Eastern mystics would say that the reality that we perceive is not from one person imagining reality or else this would.
Speaker 6: Be Tower of Babel chaos.
Speaker 8: It takes the entire collected consciousness of humanity to create a single reality. So we are like children and like in the Baga Vigita with a chariot that's going to go off the cliff because someone through an apple and the horses are going to chase it. So you have to have that driver there to keep the horses going in a straight line. Because human beings are new, we're brand new we're children, and we will choose power over peace any any day, anytime, whether we admit it or not. So what they wanted to get at was Laota would leave society, go up in the mountains and he would separate himself from that collected consciousness that creates the reality structure and augment it manually by himself because nobody else was getting it. There was a certain level of strangeness and fear within that that that I find to be extremely careful with because they didn't want to come out and say everything.
Speaker 6: There's high q's and symbolism and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: But if you look at the idea of archons and loosh, are you guys familiar with this whole loush idea? Yes, Okay, So I have an idea about that. Lush is the you know, they say that they're feeding off of our suffering, and I think that's an extremely oversimplified and almost augmatic way to look at it. I think the best way to look at lush is like, let's say you work with four other people and one day you have a dentist appointment. You can't make it to work, so those three people have to bring in a fourth person to take your.
Speaker 6: Place right deep deep down inside.
Speaker 8: Whether you admit it or not, you don't want your co workers to have the best smoothest day ever, because that's gonna look bad on you. Even though you want what's best for everybody, you don't want it to go extremely smoothly, because it's if it's a little spicy there without you, that's good for you. That's what lush is now, as above so below. Could that be happening in the above realms as well, very much possibly, But that's not the point.
Speaker 6: The point is if.
Speaker 8: We can deal with that form of loosh that I just mentioned within us, this form of loosh goes away. And that's what the zen masters were getting at. You look within and you solve those problems within.
Speaker 6: Whatever is going on there.
Speaker 8: That you're worried about about them harvesting our souls doesn't matter anymore. If we figure it out down here, it ripples into the cosmos, and that's becomes a much bigger picture. And according to Enoch, if we are to realize that simple fact, it sets free the fallen angels that fell with us, these fallen angels that might be equated to what you were saying earlier about Enki or Lucifer or Prometheus, these beings.
Speaker 6: That were religions cast down as.
Speaker 8: Well as villains, as devils, as demons, when really they were giving us fire, giving us knowledge, giving us boats, giving us technology.
Speaker 6: That seems like good guys stuff to me.
Speaker 8: But one thing that they had in common with us they had a dire fear of God. So why would anybody fear God? While especially beings who came who lived with God before the worlds were made, Why would they have this fear of God? The only thing I can think of is that he ain't and that the Nasti Gospels might be hinting at something much bigger that the the the Old Testament God that might have been a demi or ghost, and all of us.
Speaker 6: Are running in this rat race to serve him.
Speaker 8: That's why he's always talking about worship me, not other gods. The first three commandments are really weird.
Speaker 2: Because he's a jealous guy. You remember, right, Why.
Speaker 8: Would you be jealous if you were the monad, if there was nothing else except for you, and we lived within you, Why what is going to be jealous of?
Speaker 6: If we ran.
Speaker 2: I'm so you said that, Yeah, I'm so glad you said it, And I'm sorry to interrupt you because I say that to Uh, what why would you be a jealous god? What would another god be able to do to keep another worship the same god? Exactly? See, that's why I don't understand why people say that, because it literally says in a Bible that his name is a jealous and he's a jealous guy. So what do people do when they're jealous? They usually cause harm to somebody or some people when they're jealous. Jealousy causes harm. Yeah, so you got it, man, you own it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I like this ship, Yo, this dude's on it. You on it like white, don't rice.
Speaker 8: I'm on it like white on my scalp man fresh shave today.
Speaker 6: Dude. No, it's that I don't like the idea, that's the problem. I don't like it. Uh.
Speaker 8: Whenever I did Glitchen the Halo, every sentence that I typed, Uh, I hated it.
Speaker 6: And I had I had to cover the book of Job.
Speaker 8: Carl You said that his book Answer to Job, which covers that whole story, is the one book that he wouldn't revise in any way, shape or form. So I had to cover the damn thing. And the whole time I'm just like.
Speaker 6: Like, I, dude, I hate this because I prayed Jesus.
Speaker 8: I pray to Jesus Christ, and in my naive mind, I'm thinking that Jesus Christ is a reflection of Yahweh, of the Old Testament God. The more I started reading these Gnostic gospels, Dude, I think.
Speaker 6: He was warning people that it wouldn't that's not the case.
Speaker 8: Look who Jesus disliked the most the Pharisees, people who worship Yahweh. It's that's where you get really tricky. Jesus seems to be one of these zun masters that told us to look within instead of worshiping this God. Because in all these mythologies, God's first thing after creating humans is like sing songs to me and don't stop doing that.
Speaker 6: Hopey mythology, the gods.
Speaker 8: Are like, I swear to God, if you stop singing songs to me, I'm flooding this bitch.
Speaker 6: That is a weird thing to demand of your children.
Speaker 2: Shill hell, you skip that, and you skip bab him and killing his son. Man that come over, man, he hey, he manipulated his son and lied to his son, say let's go to the mountain, and then he ain't tell him that he I'm going to sacrifice your ass when we get up there because God told me too. What kind of shit is that man? Like that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: The Christians have a million different ways to spice that saying that he gave a job back more children when he was done. Joe didn't want more children. He wanted he wanted his children, you know. And then people say it's a metaphor. That's fine too, But then what's the moral of the story. Keep believing in something that kicks you in the dick twenty four to seven.
Speaker 6: I don't like it.
Speaker 8: So I can't help but think that the zen Masters were saying the same thing as the Gnostics, as the Gnostics were.
Speaker 6: So ah, it's it's it's.
Speaker 8: Difficult, and it's uncomfortable because I don't want to be I don't want to get smited, you know.
Speaker 7: But well, I love how you talk about looking within. I'm a firm believer in being the change that you want to see in the world. If you want it to be a more peaceful world, a happier world, then you need to try to embody those things yourself. And kind of like lead by example. I'm really into that. And it's interesting you talked about the zen masters going to the mountains because I do a lot of camping and stuff like that, and I really feel like that's where I can almost get into my meditative space. And I think when you strip away the technology, you strip away the noise, like you said, kind of our societal identity that we take on and you're just bear with nature. I think it has a way of rewiring our brains back to kind of how they're supposed to be. And I always feel like I step away with more knowledge than kind of what I came in with.
Speaker 8: It's an unspoken knowledge that you can't be put in the words. And I work with guys in construction who they would make fun of meditation.
Speaker 6: All day, but then talk about man when I'm out there hunting up in my tree.
Speaker 8: Stand with my gun, just silence. They don't even have to get a deer. They're like, that's where I'm truly happy. I'm like, bitch, you're meditating.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what that is.
Speaker 8: And that being with nature is uh is parallel to evading the simulation a sumulkra because if you think about what is a simulation. Right, everyone wants to be sci fi with this shit, but they don't have to be the definition of a simulkra.
Speaker 6: Let me get this out real quick.
Speaker 8: So I've been down this rabbit hole lately, and I recommend it to anybody who's curious about anything paranormal or just society in general.
Speaker 6: But it's called simulchra and simulation.
Speaker 8: The way I came across this was in the movie The Matrix, whenever Neil answers the phone.
Speaker 6: This book is just.
Speaker 8: Kind of hidden in one of like three frames, you know, as a little hint. So I picked it up and it talks about what a simulcra is is a copy.
Speaker 6: Of a that no longer has an original.
Speaker 8: So being with nature is the best way to shed yourself of all samocra. So for example, Disney Disneyland. So once upon a time there were castles. We don't really know what these castles were used for. Some say that they harvested electromagnetic energy.
Speaker 6: You know, they have these castles.
Speaker 8: They were filled up with different amounts of material, as if like wineglasses, they give a different pitch, you know.
Speaker 11: But then that those castles became mythology the mythology being you know that if you want the treasure, you have to defeat the serpent.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: If you want the woman in the top of the tower, you have to go through the tower through that serpent. Right, there's no going around it. That's that's the mythology. And then mythology got replaced with fairy tales, which were dark. But then fairy tales became Disney movies. All along the way there's castles, and then there's Disneyland, where we have castles made out of foam. And then so we're already far removed from what castles were.
Speaker 6: But then if you go to this Disneyland.
Speaker 8: Gift shop, you can get a keychain with it's a little castle. By the time if you took this keychain and you held it up to somebody now or a thousand years for whatever. This thing came from something that we have no idea of what it is.
Speaker 6: It is a sumulchra.
Speaker 8: Now it is a copy of a copy that no longer has an original. So this is this book talks about the dangers of living with so Disneyland is just an example.
Speaker 6: The book is. What the book's getting at is that we live in a samulchra. The news. Look at the news.
Speaker 8: The news used to be a dude, a reporter or a journalist would go out into the world and then finds and then come back and tell the news.
Speaker 6: It's not like that anymore. The news is now reporting.
Speaker 8: On what the last news network said, and they're reporting on whatever the last news network said. They're just repeating whatever the last news So that's becoming a simulcher too.
Speaker 6: So we're living in an.
Speaker 8: Agreegor, a living sumulchra that is alive and kicking and is ready to destroy us at any moment.
Speaker 6: It gets what we have.
Speaker 8: Everything we have is a copy of a copy that no longer has an original.
Speaker 6: We are completely detached.
Speaker 8: From our original way of living, living in trees. What if I just want to live in a tree, It's illegal, So we are literally we are punished for getting rid.
Speaker 6: Of our sumulchrous.
Speaker 8: So if and this is the damnedest thing about it, is I want to sit in a creek and feel the cold water. Right you know, my creek right now now outside of my house is poisoned. Amerin poisoned my creek, and they put a letter on my door saying don't drink your water. We don't know when it happened, but back back off the water for a while. It's it's radioactive. It's about as if you let it. It's depressing, dude. But not only are we completely detached from nature, but for me, at least over here, it's become dangerous to do.
Speaker 4: So that's great.
Speaker 2: Not only you got to stay away from that radioactive water, you got to stay away from that radioactive shrimp too, man, Dan.
Speaker 6: If you do, danned, if you don't, Man, I love seeing I.
Speaker 2: Know right now, shit, man, like it's already anybody that you can't eat it now they make it radioactive. They definitely don't want you to touch it. Man.
Speaker 6: What is it about shrimp? Maybe that awakens the piney old land.
Speaker 2: Or something like that, and away you might be onto something.
Speaker 6: Eat enough krill or whatever. You'd be smart as a whal. Maybe. I don't know. But I wanted to say something else about the simulcher, but I what was it? I go off on tangents.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, that's the best way to go. So I'm gonna go ahead and jump in while you're thinking. You know, I like this stuff because you know a lot of there's always this idea that this physical life that we're living right now is not the only life. You know, they say a lot of people live their lives again, or relive their lives and their dreams. You know, you got that Kashik records, you got astral projection, lucid dreaming and stuff like that. Some people spend more time sleeping than they actually do awake. So where are they really living their full life at? Are they living their full life in the sleep mind state or they're living their full life in the physical state, you know, And everybody's from what I've read and researching a lot of people that I've talked to, there's something other than us, right, So obviously there's something out there that's greater than us. If you don't, you don't have to belie even the God in the Bible to believe that there's something more powerful, stronger, and more intelligent and better than you in this universe. Right, this universe they say, it's made up of, you know, billions and billions of galaxies, along with planets and stars and moons and all this other stuff. Right, And if I go by mathematics, right, it only makes sense for there to be a one percent out there right, in which means that there's something that's going to be a nominally out there, right, There's something that's not going to be normal to us, right. So I absolutely believe that there's things out there other than ourselves. Plus I've had my own experiences too. When I was a little kid. I told the story before Nick on your show, when I talked about how my mom's seen a figure over my crib when I was a little baby. And then when I got wounded in Afghanistan and my heart stopped and I was officially dead, I had seen two figures, right. One told me it was time to go. Another one told me it wasn't time to go. So I've had my own experiences along with my own understanding of what I've read, right, because I've read a lot about you know, demon's goals after life, you know, so on and so forth. As a matter of fact, I learned about astro projection when I got diagnosed with sleep paralysis, okay, because I was having a problem. I was always having these issues after I was wounded in Afghanistan. For like a year straight, almost every single day, three hundred and sixty five days, I was experiencing where I couldn't move like I was. Literally I could see everything, I can hear everything, I could taste everything, but I couldn't move. And I was frightened because I would always see these figures. But because I was wounded in Afghanistan and because I had severe PTSD and I seen some fuck shit out there, and I rack in Afghanistan, you know, it's only normal for a soldier to see, you know, dead bodies and shit like that, right, things that might be not normal to the normal eye. Right, it's normal because of the brain. You know, I also have a moderate I have an mTBI moderate traumatic brain injury. So it was just normal for me to think that way. But then I started wondering and thinking more to myself. I was like, this shit ain't normal. Like I've watched movies that talk about this. Matter of fact, One of my favorite movies is Freddy Kooper. I think it's, uh Freddie, Freddy's Dead or Freddie something like that. I can't remember where they was controlling their dreams. It wasn't Freddie's. Yeah, is that one? And another one? They were controlling their dreams or trying to control their dreams, and uh, they you know, they were practicing n astral projection and stuff like that. That's where I learned it from. That's where I actually remembered it first from. And as I got older, you know, I was like, why the fuck am I seeing these crazy things? I know what I've seen out there in Iraq, in Afghanistan, what I'm seeing in the dark is not the same. I know this is not the same. So I started doing some more research on astra projection and stuff like that, and I found out most people learn about astra projection when they get diagnosed with sleep paralysis because they're trying to figure out what is going on. And that's when I learned about uh astra projections from my sleep perroalys. Then I learned about lucid dreaming because one of my doctors told me, well, why don't you try to control your dreams? You know, you're always having these crazy dreams from over there and this, that and the third, And I was like, how the fuck do you do that? Right? You know what I'm saying. He and the person wasn't intelligent enough. They didn't know about lucid dreaming or nothing, because when I came back and told them what I researched, you know, they put in my medical records that I was more crazier than I thought, you know, or they thought right, But yeah, yeah, and I've researched and I was like, okay, you know, and this is one of the things that I've learned about lucid dreaming. If if you're trying to understand your way of understanding on how to control your dreams, or if you're lucid dreaming or not, the one thing you should always do is take a bracelet, a yarn, colored yarn, whatever your favorite color is, put it on it right, set your alarm for at least two weeks straight or a month or however, every day at the same time for an hour, and when that alarm goes off, you look at it. Yeah, and you look at it, and you look at When you get into your dream like state, your room state or whatever, when you're dreaming, it automatically consciously decides to hey, let me check to see if I'm dreaming. If you see it, yeah, that means that you're that that you're not lucid dreaming, that you're in a physical state. If you don't see it, you're in your lucid dreaming. And that's when you can start controlling what you want to see.
Speaker 6: That's it is huge.
Speaker 2: Really quick.
Speaker 7: So does that mean like that's how you change yourself to lu.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: Oh wow, that that is that's literally wonderful because I know about the the wake back to sleep method, which I have done, but that seems a lot more practical because that's something that you have to cognitively do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to make that conscious decisions and be like, oh my alarms off, let me look at my risk and you're like okay. And when you don't see it no more, you're like, oh ship, Yeah, I'm dreaming at Let's go fuck some ship up right.
Speaker 8: Well, see, what's what's amazing about that is according to the vaz Rayana, that's that's the key to break out of the somesora. It's actually the matrix whatever it's called now, is to lucid dream not that lucid dreaming gets you out of the matrix, but that it's training for death so that when the time comes. This is repeated by the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Vasryana Buddhists, Tibetan Buddhists, they all talk about the ni Yeah. Yeah, they say, if you can it's not just lucid dreaming.
Speaker 6: That is their sleep yoga, so to speak.
Speaker 8: I don't want to misquote this, but they talk about the best way to train yourself is to stay cognitive going into and out of sleep, which is probably the hardest part about it. To maintain awareness going into sleep. You know, I've never been able to do that, but they talk about like that's the key right there.
Speaker 6: If you can do that, you are untouchable.
Speaker 8: As an etheric form whenever you leave your body at death.
Speaker 6: Then you start you know, the.
Speaker 8: Mar is going to a tempt you or uh these I forgot the name of the animalistic dude looks like a bear with six arms, which is just a metaphor, of course, but.
Speaker 6: There's rage, demons, temptation.
Speaker 8: Goddesses that they're all going to try to get you to go to the right light that's going to bring you right back where you started. Whereas they say your goal is to go into the clear light, you won't notice.
Speaker 6: It because it's clear.
Speaker 8: The whole the whole idea there is to maintain your awareness whenever you're crossing over so that you can compute that nothing can fool you because when you're dreaming, you don't know you're dreaming. So when you die, you're not going to know that you're dead. So apparently, after a lifetime of sleep yoga, training yourself to stay coherent, whenever you die, it's not going to be an issue for you. It's the whole idea there, the.
Speaker 2: Party, you supposed you're supposed to lose, that fear of death. That's why they that's why they train. That's why the ancient times, I believe they trained people to meditate because it was purport them for death, you know, because you know you're going to be and it's it's it's so crazy that you say like that because a lot of people don't really understand that the fact that you know, these ancient people were teaching us how to prepare for death. Literally their whole entire lives were teaching us how to prepare for death and what to be in our own godlike abilities abilities in this physical form. That's why, you know, it's like the it's like the it's like the superhero movies and shows. Everybody has their own qualities, their own specialty, right. You know, Superman can fly faster than move faster than a speeding bullet, But to what batman can counter that ship by shooting his ass with what you know what I'm saying, So you know, it's it's it's you know, it's it's amazing that everybody has their own specialty, their own guy.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, there's actually a show called Superhumans by Stan Lee and he used to go around world and interview people who had like what they what we would call god like features, Like there was a guy that could sustain electricity and never get electrocuted. You could transfer electricity to a light bulb or to a pot or something like that if he just touched something else that like electrical wire or something like that. There was the contortionists with the guy that was the narrator. You know, do you had the human calculator, the guy that can do mathematics faster than somebody plugging the numbers into a calculator, like thinking, I saw that Recentlyeah, Yeah, And it's crazy because we're in twenty twenty five with people doing this stuff now. I imagine thousands and thousands and thousands of years ago without this technology, the abilities that people were having, people harnessing electricity, from lightning, right, I mean, just think about that for a second. Right, somebody gets struck with lightning. You see it in the field because you're you're farming, you're doing your your your duties, and you see your partner over there gets struck by lightning. He gets up and he's like, there's nothing wrong with me, And now you consider him the thunder God, the lightning god, right, right, because every time he steps in the field, there's lightning nearby. Right. There's another thing for me, for instance, ever since I was wounded in Afghanistan, I have this thing where I can tell when it's about to rain. My body gets really really tired. I've been It's crazy because when rain comes by, I know when I can feel it. Like you heard the old school people saying, oh my corns are acting up or my bunions are acting up. It's about the rain and some shit like that. I feel it by being tired, like I'm really tired. I get really, really really tired about thirty forty five minutes, maybe an hour later, it starts raining in Port. I was like, I knew it's going to rain, and as soon as it's done, I'm back to being hyper like I was telling you guys, I've been up since like eight o'clock last night. I don't really sleep because of my PTSD and shit like that. And I actually was diagnosed with a narcolepsy. So it's kind of funny too about that. I don't have the narcolepsy. You know from the movie what's that movie? Uh Deuced Big Low when the chick kept falling asleep and he had to tie her hair back to the nail, so she went to hit her head and the super or something. I don't have that type of narco fc. I just get really sleepy. And I started noticing that I can tell my tiredness whether it's from my condition or if it's from you know, the weather. And I'm serious, it's really crazy. And that's what I also learned about dowsing because of that. You know the sticks where you can go check for water and shit like that. I also learned about that. So, you know, we all have our own abilities for everything. We know, we have our own ways of doing things. It's not until we start working together when all those abilities come out together. That's why usually when somebody's running a one man show, the show is not really entertaining. But you add a couple of more people to it, and shit starts getting entertaining because of the personalities and everything else. And you don't have to rely on listening to one person. You can hear everybody's perspective. You're bringing everybody together, paint a picture to understand everything that's around us. And a lot of times you'll get the good people that you'll know that can with that in then you'll find the people who yes. Smelling rain, That's what I'm saying. Just like Jessica said, it's almost like I can taste it, like tasting the rain when it comes. It's like, what the fuck? And you know, I don't know, maybe maybe I mean think about how that would help people. You know, back in the ancient times, you know fish gods. You know, a god like Jesus, he fed you know, thousands of people with a couple of fish and some bread. Right, Well, let's put that into an allegorical type of understanding. Well, he didn't. He went out there to fish three different times, and he caught enough fish those three times. If somebody can catch fish to the point where they can feed their whole tribe, their whole community, They're gonna be known as a fish guy. Anybody that can you know, create fire with ease, They're gonna be known as a fire god. Somebody who can you know, sacrifice animals without getting queasy and scared and all this and providing meat for the community, They're gonna be known as what a sacrificer. Right, somebody's gonna be saying, Hey, you got to sacrifice this to the god. This god needs to It's always how people interpret things, and it's never about being right or wrong. It's how we use our abilities to carry forward our progression in life as humans.
Speaker 8: That's just say, that's the key to make the full picture that you need all the puzzle pieces, and all the puzzle pieces.
Speaker 6: Are a little different. And I think that's the key idea of individuation that coined.
Speaker 8: By Carl Jung, is that each individual has particular superpowers that see, this is why the society wants everybody a cookie cutter. Society wants everybody to be a carbon copy of the next person, just.
Speaker 6: Drones and machines.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, everybody's got their own individual thing.
Speaker 6: I bet you the.
Speaker 8: Ten best pole voulters in the world have no idea that they are because they've never tried it. You know, you got to try all kinds of different shit before you find out what it is you're good at, you know. And it takes the village, as they say, yeah, for a society to run fluently. And everyone talks about like the imitation of Christ and the way Carl Jung puts it with his thing about individuation is he's supposed to directly imitate what Christ did. You're supposed to find out what it is that awakens the Christ within you, because then you're contributing to society in a way that is truly selfless. You know.
Speaker 6: I found the section by the way, if you want to hear this now.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny that you bring up Christ because I always talk about this a lot. You know, there's always arguing about who is just you know, people always arguing about, you know, the skin color, where he came from, what he looked like, you know, this, that and the third And to me, it's just it's amazing to me because they arguing about what he looked like. Why aren't you arguing about the ship that he told us to do? Right? All Jesus Christ every wanted anybody to do was just to do the right thing. Treat your neighbor like you would want to be treated, Treat people with respect, treat help people if they needed it. You know, don't don't judge others. Don't do this. He never had a hateful bone in his body. All he wanted was everybody to do just to be okay. It's okay to forgive your enemy, you know, it's okay. It's not for you to forgive them, It's for you to forgive yourself. You know what I'm saying, it's for yourself.
Speaker 8: And Yah, today discussing his color and features.
Speaker 2: That it would blow up that right there tells me already that you don't even care about the good and people. You only care about the color and what they look like. You know, their appearance is what makes you worship them. And that's a sad way to think about things. I mean, why are you worried about whether this man was black, white, or whatever when he was sitting up here telling people stop abusing children, stop abusing women. That's what you should be talking about. I stop focused on the damn skin color, focus on the good that he was talking about, because he never said anything bad, you know, He even questioned his own father, God himself, and a lot of people believe that him and God is one of the same. But he questioned God on on the cross himself. You know what I'm saying. He questioned him, and that's a sin in itself, you know not. Let's not only forget that he also went to Hell, so he knows what it is to go through hell, quote unquote, go through hell just to make it to heaven. He would like to go through the darkest moments of your life and come out of it and go to heaven. That's that's crazy. You can't tell me that somebody was trying to break him, because why would he need to go to hell, And why would somebody in the first place go to Hell take anybody from hell to bring him to heaven. So all this ship that they did in their physical life, they got accepted to heaven, even though they might have spent a little bit time in Hell. No, somebody had this something wrong to a few individuals. And I look at it like this, Think about the h the judicial system of today. There are people spending time in prison right now for crimes that they didn't do, and there was enough evidence for them to sit there and stay in jail until they was proven not guilty. Or there are people in jail that hasn't really done that's done a petty crime, and there are people out there abusing women and children and elderly and they don't they don't get nowhere near the time amount of people that that that that that they're you know, the drug charges of marijuana and or taxes and stuff like that. Like you telling me that, you're telling me you're sending people to jail for that, but you let you know, these abusers walk around and then you sit here and tell me, what would Jesus do? Well, Jesus wouldn't let Jesus you know.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Because I'm reading this book right now. I'm reading this book right now, Oxford Handbook of Religion, of Religion, Religion and Violence. Right It's a thick ass book. I just started reading it and I just passed the Christianity part and it says in there that even though violence was not necessarily something that they wanted to do, it was necessary for their livelihood, right because they were being prosecuted for certain things. If you walked around that you was a Christian you could have had your head on a pike. Why would a Christian at that time who was falling Christ, where Christ told people, look stop abusing women and children and the elderly, why would you put that person on a crucifix? And why would you put a person's head on a pike when they're telling other people not to abuse women and children and elderly. That's telling me something that you want people to be abused, right right, So go ahead, broke, I'm sorry, I can get on the country too.
Speaker 7: One of my favorite things about Jesus is that, you know, he even says, you know, be angry, but sin not, so talking about, you know, the things in our society. He was like, it's okay to be angry. And I think that's an important thing because sometimes I think we get angry and we don't know how to process it, and we almost feel bad for being angry. But anger is just a feeling, just like anything else. It's actually a secondary emotion. But that's a different topic. But I think that that was a really interesting piece to what you're saying, Tyrone, who is, like Jesus said, be angry, but sin not. So that goes back to you know what you brought up very about just you know, embodying that change and that positivity and that light and that goodness. And I think that's one of my favorite things that he taught.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know what, you know, these two scriptures hit me hard. Matthew ten thirty four. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace but a sword. And he had to fight against the people who were using women, children and the elderly. You don't fight that with a discussion and a conversation. That's already gone, you know what I'm saying, That's already gone once you start affecting women, children and the elderly.
Speaker 12: Right that right there, It doesn't say that he actually used the sword, but he brought it. Writing that he brought sword represents war, sword represents violence.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hey, it's like somebody walking around with a strap on the side of they hit waiting for somebody to fuck around to find out. That's what he was about. You know what I'm saying. He let them know right there. Hey, look, I'm as nice as I can possibly be, but I'll flip these goddamn tables on you if you mess with me, and he did it.
Speaker 6: He did it right, that's right.
Speaker 7: I always love telling people that I'm like, don't forget, Like Jesus was flipping tables, like it's okay to get mad, you know, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I say. If he can, if he if he can get mad, then I nowhere near on the level of that, because I'm not flipping those tables with no food on it. I'm not waiting no food. I'll take food off first and then I'll go flip the table. But I ain't flipping all especially if he got some ribs or some chicken on it, and I'm leaving that right there where it's at.
Speaker 6: Man, if it's got that mac and cheese with the PE's in the bottom, I'll flip that shit over though that's unnecessary. I don't know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: But seriously, you know how pissed off you have to be to flip a table. Yeah, these ain't. These ain't no punk ass tables of twenty twenty five. These is hard, you know, Yeah, this this is this wasn't old cheap ass table. You know, this is the oak or something like that. You know what I'm saying. Something that weigh like three four hundred pounds. You had to have some muscle to flip that, you know what I'm saying. So if you're gonna take one piece flip it, you can't act like you're gonna flip a table and don't finish it out, you know what I'm saying. You gotta be really pissed off the lift something like that.
Speaker 6: And that was the Pharisees man.
Speaker 8: He didn't he didn't like what they were doing. But that sort of thing reminds me of the definition of meek. He says, the mequal inherit earth, and we think that meek equals weak. And maybe because of rhymes, I don't know, but meek and Greek sounds.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: That tripped me up just now. Uh A lot of equords. But it's it's a man with a sword who keeps it sheathd not a weak person, but someone who has a sword but doesn't use it.
Speaker 6: It's it's like that's real power, that's real strength right there?
Speaker 5: You know, was there a Is there anything else that you wanted to actually talk about Joey specifically?
Speaker 8: There there is this section here that in this Tallebet book that I can't keep to myself and I'll read it to you if you don't mind this. This this tripped me up, uh pretty good the first time I read it, because the implications are staggering and it seems like one of those things where you can acknowledge it coherently consciously all day, but until one is able to process it psychologically, like in their subconscious mind, it doesn't do nothing.
Speaker 6: But so you see some of the riyana here, recognizing that.
Speaker 8: The Vazriyana Dudeh seeks to control the reality structuring mechanism of the human consciousness, the mechanism which edits out the infinity of universes we could be experiencing all mighty powers are shut in nature cells. The role of the mystic since time immemorial has been to point this out. But uh so, the laws of sleep, food, gravity, causes and effects are all so called laws of nature are laws for us only to the.
Speaker 6: Extent that they are believed.
Speaker 8: They are like grooves on a record, an infinity of interpretating universes.
Speaker 6: So it almost compares.
Speaker 8: It to like like grooves on a record. That's something that can exacerbate and get deeper within the coherent consciousness. But if you can break out of that, it creates an entirely different reality STRUCTURER. And the way this is taken advantage of by the vaj rihannadutists is they call themselves atheists even though they worship higher powers than gods. The reason they consider themselves atheists is because their image of God that they imagined.
Speaker 6: It to be Krishna. All these guys they acknowledged.
Speaker 8: That they were projections of their own psyche and therefore were real in the causal realms. And they maintain that this coherentness of imagining their gods was like a feedback loop that would create our reality and thus in turn would create that reality, which kind of makes sense if you consider that nothing can't exist without its opposite. Every front has a back. The mountain is high because the valley is low. These guys were able to control reality by controlling their own minds.
Speaker 6: But sticking together with it.
Speaker 8: It almost seems like if you look at what the news and media is doing, well, since I can remember they paint a picture in order for the human consciousness as a mass to imagine reality.
Speaker 6: A certain way.
Speaker 8: Therefore, it does become that if that's not black magic, I don't know what is because if you can get masses of people to believe a certain thing, it doesn't matter if it's a lie or if it's the truth.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter. It becomes real whenever the.
Speaker 8: Collected consciousness believes it, because human beings are not, despite us having all different superpowers. If you look at it from a sidereal point of view, zoom out, We're a moss on a rock, and whether whatever the shape of the rock is doesn't matter. And that's kind of the point, is that if you get enough people believing something, it becomes reality for everyone.
Speaker 6: No matter how far removed they are.
Speaker 8: That begs the question why does the news constantly perpetuate fear above anything else. There's a lot of good things that happen in the world. I've never seen them on the news. It's almost like they are a loose mechanism itself at the top of which I can't imagine what it would be, because what human being would want that for the rest of the human beings?
Speaker 7: You know, Well, that's because who's in charge are not human beings of all of those networks.
Speaker 6: And I used to.
Speaker 7: When I was in high school, I used to want to go into journalism I was our news anchor for the school, and there's old videos of it on YouTube, but it's buried so you'll never find it. And then I realized, like what the mockingbord Bird media is about, and I want to know no parts of it. And it's interesting because if you look at who owned these companies, and you were talking earlier about how all of the alien life beings need to have something to sustain them. If you listen to CE five experiencers, and what they say is that there's different types of beings, the Nordics, the Grays, the Reptilians, and so on, and they each need something different. And I think I think it's like the Reptilians or something who are in charge of a lot of these negative factions. I would say that we have on our earth that are meant to control. And I think you're right. You never see anything good on the news. It's the same script. You can just flip the channel and it's going to be just slightly different. But it's look, they're all owned by the same people, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the same feelings us the same exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's why I say it would be so much happier if you just turn off the news like and just stay in reality and look around your own community again the change that you want to see.
Speaker 8: I get my news from memes and the cult rejects.
Speaker 4: That's right there.
Speaker 2: I want to answer your question, Broke. You know people misery likes company, you know, so those are the people that would do that. You know, somebody who has nothing to lose or wants or gets enjoyment and out of seeing pain in others. You know, some people would sacrifice pain of themselves just to they can inflict plain on somebody else, just to see it. You know what I'm saying. It's it's crazy that people are like that. You know, energy vampires for example, somebody that likes to suck out your good energy. You know what I'm saying. There are people out there who really hate themselves so they want to have me or that other people hate themselves as much as they hate themselves, you know, And it's strange that that that is like that.
Speaker 7: No, absolutely, because I think too it helps keep people in that lower vibration, in that lower consciousness. So that way, if you're constantly worried in fear and anxiety, you can never think about creating you don't have time to ponder. You know, you could create that next invention or that new thing that purifies water. You don't have time to think about any of that because you're living in that like lizard brain, fear based low chakra vibe all of the time. And I think that you know, like to your point, it's a way to control and inflict that pain on people. So that way people don't achieve their entire potential.
Speaker 4: You don't have that chance to have an idea that like s possible and something else.
Speaker 8: This is why I don't ejaculate anymore. I don't need any energy vampires to be siphoning my energy.
Speaker 4: Nick, Oh fuck.
Speaker 6: I had. I had to take your joke and I had to move it over here. I didn't try it out.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but I think not only Brooke are you a spot on with that, But it makes sense if.
Speaker 6: You look at the schooling system.
Speaker 8: You know, the guy who invented the schooling system we have now, which wasn't long ago.
Speaker 6: I mean this was like eighteen nineties.
Speaker 8: That the dude was like, Yo, we've got enough philosophers, we've got enough artists. People are making machines now, and we need workers to take on these machines so we can produce, produce, produced, produce. So they designed school, which is no secret. It's not even a conspiracy. The school was designed to be a factory, a prefactory, because factories were new, and they're like, we got to fill this up with employees.
Speaker 6: We gotta make money.
Speaker 8: And so school stopped being to feed your potential and they started being to get to the next class by the.
Speaker 6: Time the bell rings or else.
Speaker 8: There's repercussions, you know, And as you know, freedom of thought is completely prohibited in schools.
Speaker 6: You have to I.
Speaker 8: Remember being in school and being taught about Freud, Sigmund Freud, and.
Speaker 6: I was like to my own teacher, I was like, how are you of all people buying into any of this?
Speaker 8: This man was a madman on cocaine, sex obsessed, wanted to bang his mom.
Speaker 6: And there there's really problems.
Speaker 8: This is a psychological problem if you think about it. He just happened to have the money, so he's eccentric instead of crazy. Meanwhile, Jung was completely ignored in school, and does Jung teach well to look within?
Speaker 6: So they they they so when they want to.
Speaker 8: Push psychology, they they got Sigmund Freud.
Speaker 6: That's their mascot.
Speaker 8: If they want to teach science, they they quote Neil de Gras Tyson, a man who is not a scientist, never has been, never touches the lab. It's so, it's but they won't talk about uh Rupert Sheldrake.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love his stuff. I love his stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a scientist.
Speaker 8: He goes in and does science, and we're not taught about his work.
Speaker 4: Don't forget about.
Speaker 6: Whatever Tyson is talking about.
Speaker 8: And I emphasize talking about you know he he memorizes things and then bullies other scientists, you know science. There have been scientists with breakthroughs who are afraid to come forward with their breakthroughs because they seeing what happens when Neil de Grass Tyson mocks you on the news or on the media or on a talk show, their careers plummet.
Speaker 6: Whether they're right or wrong, it doesn't matter if if one of these rock star scientists.
Speaker 8: Look, if you say name three scientists to any average person, they're gonna go Neil the Grass Tyson, Bill Ny the Science Guy, and maybe Stephen Hawking. Like that is so bizarre to me that no one can name real scientists and it's it's it's boggling to me.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, that's just science class.
Speaker 2: But then can Georgie Lamartre ed Hoyle you know, you know who Georgie Lamontrea is.
Speaker 6: I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: What about Fred Hoyle?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: That's where the big Bang theory term actually comes from. So Georgie Lamntre is the guy who actually came up with the primeval Adam theory, which is basically how the universe started from, you know, an explosion of some sort. Fred Hoyle is a guy that tried to uh, he came up with the term big bang to discredit Georgie Lamontrea and his primeval atom theory. Yeah, so we get when so when somebody says the big bang theory or if you know, to show the big bang, it came from an individual named Fred Hoyle. And this was around like nineteen forty nine, nineteen fifty or something like that on the BBC channel.
Speaker 8: And I love he said spicy drama there for the Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's always and that's what I was saying earlier. It's always going to be there. You can't be in this field or any field where it comes into research encountering other people where it's going to be what you called spicy, where it's going to be, you know, arguments. You just have to learn how to look past that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I've read a lot of books from Plato. I actually read all the Platose books that are available to the public. And in his books, if you read his books, he literally tells you that individuals, like how we are having discussions right now over streaming online, they would go to their inner cities or location that they would for the debates, and they would go in there and argue, call each other stupid, dumbasses, and all kinds of stuff, right, And they would say their points and all this other stuff, and at the end of the day they would go back home, and then the next day they will go back out there and redo it overever again, right, And they knew how to separate it. And you could tell in the books that like sometimes especially with Socrates and stuff like that. It's interesting that you bring up the word demon, because I don't look at demons like other people look at Ever since I read George Lamontad not George Plato's book, what is it called shit credit? Yeah, I think no, I think it's creditless creditlest c R T Y l U S. And it's with us Socrates about how he was talking with or how Socrates was talking and having a debate, and in there it actually says that according to them the Greeks, Plato and Socrates and demons were considered and they were also known as Damon's you know that they were considered wise men, men who died honorably. Okay, these were men who were wise or men who died honorably. Yes. And you know I shared on Twitter x all the time when somebody brings up the word demon, I took a picture of the page and all that other stuff. And it's just interesting to me to know that the Greeks at one time considered them wise men. Because when you look at when you was talking about just about forty five minutes ago, you had mentioned that the serpents were what knowledge givers. Basically in so many words, that's what you said, and if you really look at it, every serpent that we have in history, from the garden of eating, you know, the forbidden fruit, to the serpents coming from the waters from the dog One tribe, right, the reptilions or whatever people want to call them. These are the individuals that was giving knowledge to us. Prometheus when he gave fire to us, the best technology that we can have as man is fire. If you look at that, the other guys didn't want us to have that. They wanted us to live naked and cold. Think about that for a second. God had a garden of Eden where he only allowed people to wear their only their birthday suits. I mean that he wanted to see everything, and he wasn't the all knowing guy. And I tell you why he wasn't the all knowing God. Because when Adam and Eve ate from that tree of Knowledge and they heard God walking through the garden of Eden, what was the first thing they went to go do. They went to go hide behind a tree or bush. When they went to go hide from in the tree of bush or behind the tree or the bush, God asked them, who told you that you were naked? If you're the all knowing God, then ain't nobody got it? That's not a question you have to you have to ask. You would have known that as soon as it happened.
Speaker 3: There there's a lot of them the story, dude, there's a lot of holes in the story. It's like Swiss cheese, brother, you can't figure out which fucking hole is going to be next in the slice of cheese that you get. You don't know if you're gonna have a big ass hole in the middle off you're going to have these little small cheeses.
Speaker 8: It's always been confusing that when Cain was banished from you know, his parents, you know he killed Abel, He's like, fuck it, I'm gonna go into the city then and get a wife and start a family.
Speaker 6: But everybody hated them, like who are these people? So it's it's like there's a lot of things that just don't make sense there. And of course a.
Speaker 8: Lot of it is is oligory, but I mean, for what it's worth, anything that's meant to be literal is very strange, and it, yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. And to be frank, the entire Old Testament God was not only a deck but kind of a perf.
Speaker 6: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy you say that because I still can't understand how some people and it just might be a little bit touchy for some people, but I just don't understand how some people can say that it's Okay for what God did to the Virgin Mary, and I'm just gonna leave that at there.
Speaker 6: I'm well, you've peaked my curiosity.
Speaker 2: Then, well, the Virgin Mary was fourteen, fifteen years old when she had Jesus, right, that's rough, Right, that's a minor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well they.
Speaker 2: All powerful, They all powerful, the all knowing chose the mine. And it doesn't make sense. Why couldn't he wait till she was at least an adult?
Speaker 6: That's very interesting. I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 8: Damn, immaculate conception isn't a lot of different cultures, but a child. Yeah, a fourteen year old girl can't even she ain't even got the titty, the breastfeet at that point, Like, how does that even work?
Speaker 6: That's interesting, you know?
Speaker 2: And I say that because I read this book called the City of God or from Mary of agretas these books from the sixteen hundred seventeen hundreds, it's supposed to be her. It's her divine intervention with the Virgin Mary herself. Basically, the Virgin Mary came to her and basically gave her all this information. So it's supposed to be a history of the Virgin Mary from the time that she was chosen by God to be the carrier of Jesus all the way to the end of the Crucifixius Crucifixus, Crucifixion of Jesus. And it's supposed to be a life story. And in that book, it says in there that Jesus chose Mary before he even knew, before Mary was even created. He knew what Mary was going to be, just like how he knew how we were going to be.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: He chose her for a specific reason. She was supposed to be his wife after she left earth, because she was supposed to be, you know, next to God the throne. That's why she's known as the queen of heaven. How can you be a queen of heaven if you don't have a king. Her king was God. And it's just the same individual as Ishtar and in Nana. You look at Istar in Nana in the Mesopotamian text, they both are also known as the Queen of Heaven. Yeah, so wild and they and they hedn't And in the book it says that he and I did a podcast episode on and I'm going to go over and do it again. I got her information from it. But he chose her for a specific reason, the timing, the place, the how all that right, And remember when I was telling you about how Jesus was upset about how simple fact that he was tired of people abusing women, children and the elderly. Well he found that because just to keep it simple, Mary wasn't. Mary worked in the temple when she was young. She got pregnant in that temple. Okay, nobody knows exactly by who. They say, it's God. That's their their gateway, right saying God is the one that the immaculate conceptions is on on on God. But the thing is is that she worked at a temple. At that time frame, every child had to work in the temple of some sort, either by different different way, different things they had to do. But she was when she got pregnant. Of course, you know, the whole story came up. And even Joseph, you know, he didn't even know she was pregnant. He didn't know she was pregnant until she started showing. He wanted to leave her, right.
Speaker 13: Because I don't blame them, you know, yeah, you know so, And and that's why I say, you know, Jesus was upset because he I mean think he was really telling people stop abusing you know, women, children and elderly.
Speaker 2: And it's because he found out what was happening to his mother right when she was at that age.
Speaker 6: He knew.
Speaker 2: Got You gotta also remember who did Jesus hang out with. He didn't hang out with engineers, people who had their ship together. He hung out with people who were prostitutes and alcoholics and thieves.
Speaker 6: That's who he hung out with.
Speaker 8: Interjects real quick. Just the people in the chat mentioning a'm and Hillman just don't but sorry, I had to get that in there. He's that that she's a shock rocker, these out to shock people with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know it, because I guarantee you the cult rejects will never come out of his fucking mouth. So I don't want people you know, I'm not going to talk about him either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't even want to mention his name.
Speaker 5: But that guy's actually you know what, straight up, that guy's actually asked me about five times to come on the show ever answer.
Speaker 6: He's a nonsense individual.
Speaker 8: He's proof that you can say very shocking things and just get a lot of attention.
Speaker 6: And I think it's dying down for quick for him but.
Speaker 4: Oh, you come out and so I used to work for the CIA with the fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's weird, dude.
Speaker 8: But now the whole the Jesus archetype with what you're saying is I think it's spot on.
Speaker 6: But it's one of those another one of those things that it's uncomfortable to think about. But you're right.
Speaker 8: Jesus did not hang out with the rich. He did not hang out with good to do people with nice shoes. He hung out with the underbelly of society, and that's that's where he found company. And he made it clear too that his God preferred the felon who became righteous versus the person who was raised right maintaining their righteousness, which translating today is not such a shocker, because what's what is a more inspiring story a man who graduates college and then becomes a CEO or the felon who gets out of prison and then goes on to become a ce you know, because he had to climb some really difficult hills. That's that could be a movie, that latter one, you know. So that's that God and Jesus, as a reflection of whatever his God was preferred the meek the people who had it harder than anybody else, you know, which is a weird thing to relate to David.
Speaker 6: Goggins, but that's kind of the philosophy there.
Speaker 8: Is that if you are in a position, born in a position where you have life is going to be harder for you than it is for this guy.
Speaker 6: Not then do it, do that hard shit, whatever.
Speaker 8: It takes, and surpass that person, because that is a story that you cannot fake.
Speaker 6: That's a story that you cannot That's alchemy right there.
Speaker 8: That's what the real hero's journey is all about, is going from these low places, from the valley to the mountain.
Speaker 6: If you're born on the mountain, you have you. You don't have a story.
Speaker 8: So really you don't really have a soul in whatever regard of the word soul that you would I'm not talking about like what do they call it, Pete PNG's or something like that, whatever they say. I don't believe in those. But what I'm saying to metaphorically speaking, is that the man who has to work and sacrifice and himself to become closer to God is the real inspiring story which Jesus talked about. But not only did he talk about but he embodied that to the full extent. People are always confused about the crucifixion, and even you'll see a lot of comedians talk about how weird that story is that he died for our sins or whatever.
Speaker 6: And they're like, how does that equate? How does that work?
Speaker 8: It is very confusing if you're just looking at the canonical scriptures. But man, if you bring the Gnostic scriptures into it, and we are assuming that there are forces at work that wants to digest our suffering, well, the only way to save an earth, realm, humanity, whatever it is, would be to absorb all of that suffering yourself into one lifetime. That way, you can actually give people a chance. Because original sin isn't something that humans are guilty of. Original sin is something that we are born into, not because of Adam and Eve, but because we have flesh and blood and we have to survive.
Speaker 6: Here. We can't just relax up like in the Pleromo.
Speaker 8: Where these these AONs and these entities they live and they can live out their sheer creative force with intentions we can't even imagine so complex that it.
Speaker 6: Leaves us in the dust.
Speaker 8: Because no matter how creative we are in this realm. We're still bound to a body that needs to be sustained, that requires us.
Speaker 6: Tess that has to eat, has to sleep, it has to work in order to survive.
Speaker 8: The Gnostic scripture is I don't think are they're not anti Christian.
Speaker 6: In fact, I think they're preliminary to the canon.
Speaker 4: They should definitely be included. They should definitely be included.
Speaker 5: They Yeah, that one's pretty well too.
Speaker 8: I want to look at the Council of Nicea's edits and see, because if you go to Oxford and England, they have the records there, uh that the council and dude me and you should go up there for real and with your travels, like I'd love to join.
Speaker 6: You and look get there because no one cares. Nobody looks for these things.
Speaker 8: But the canon that was decided for the Bible was decided by the Council of Nicea, and those dudes kept record.
Speaker 6: They kept tight records.
Speaker 8: And notes of why they choose certain books over other books and why they made edits. For example, they when demon uh, whenever Christ showed up one day because there's this demon that John or who he couldn't I'm gonna get the name wrong. John couldn't exercise this particular demon out of this dude, And it says, oh, this particular demon can only.
Speaker 6: Be exercised through prayer. He has to pray.
Speaker 8: It was not prayer originally it was fasting, and then the Council of Nicea changed it from fasting to prayer to make it holy because they are like, the reason for it, we don't.
Speaker 6: Know, but I bet you if you look it up, they're like, this doesn't make sense. You's not gonna eat that. That makes sense.
Speaker 8: Fast forward to today, we understand that we have gut biome. We have like bacteria in our guts that controls our appetite, our moods our dopamine.
Speaker 4: To think about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so Jesus was a position saying you got parasites, bitch, you got fast to get rid of those things because they're making you a crazy person.
Speaker 6: And I know a lot of guys.
Speaker 8: Eating TV dinners every day who could use a little extra themselves for real plastic.
Speaker 7: Well, when you talk about that, that's really interesting. When you look into the types of food that they talk about in the Bible when they're out in the desert, how they have find manna and honey and milk, and what it really is is raw milk. It's not the you know, the pasteurized milk that we during today. When you look at the foods that they were eating in the Bible and the foods that are mentioned and how many times they're mentioned to your point with fasting and resetting that gut biome, it's really interesting. You know, Honey is one of the best antibacterial, anti viral almost, like I mean, it just has so many benefits to it, right, and it's fermented and all the benefits of fermented food. I've been drinking my kombucha while we're while we're talking, So.
Speaker 8: I love that milk and honey is like is a cornerstone, and especially when you consider breast milk.
Speaker 6: Breast milk it.
Speaker 8: Like I forgot exactly how it goes, but it finds out the baby needs. So whenever the baby is breastfeeding, there's an exchange in the saliva with her nipple and then her DNA picks up on what the baby needs and then her body literally produces in that milk exactly what it is that baby needs. And what are we doing instead we're feeding our baby's lead in formula. Some kind of cookie cutter of one size fits all. Meanwhile, the female breast literally creates a specific formula to that individual baby. And we're ignoring a lot of those things. And if you go to buy honey at the supermarket, it ain't honey you gotta get. You have to turn the damn thing around and find the one on the back that says ingredients honey. It's like maple syrup at this point, it ain't.
Speaker 6: It's sad. I wonder what manna was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really could tell you. I was talking about this the other day. So when you read the Bible, man and we know that it's supposed to help sustain the life of the Israelites who traveled to forty you know, forty years or whatnot, right, And what's interesting about oh shoot, what's interesting about them is that when you look up the word mana and the strong cocordance, right, if you go in there and look at the strong succordance, you would see that mana means man. It doesn't mean anything else like bread or something like that. If you go to strong subcordance and you type in mana, it means man m A N. So that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't like where this is going.
Speaker 5: Last time I got remember you showed that ship one time? Actually, I forgot all about that. Yeah, yeah, that was weird. I think he pulled it up on line too.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, for sure did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I'm saying. Just think about that or I don't know which is worst.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking of the same ship.
Speaker 6: I always thought about, like the mushrooms or whatever.
Speaker 8: I know that there was a lot of mushroom literature and a lot of mushroom iconography back then, but I don't know. Mana wasn't described in any way, shape or form like a mushroom. But I know that the mushroom iconography goes back like a very long ass time.
Speaker 6: People equated to like the Garden of Eden and stuff like that. But that's it's a It's a good question though.
Speaker 8: I want to he kind of disappeared, but I want to know what's going on with the Mana thing.
Speaker 2: Oh there he is, No, I'm here, I'm here. I had dropped my air bud on one of my earbuds.
Speaker 8: But so what's the interpretation there? Like why why were they sustain there eating man like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to figure out because I wanted to know what Mana was, right, Like, if anybody that knows me knows that, I want to know the origins of everything, especially when it comes to words. I literally have a dictionary, etymology, jactionary and all this stuff. I want to know what the meaning of the words were. So everybody was where my research. Everybody's like, Oh, we don't know what mana is. Blah blah blah, Na Manna. We don't know what it is. We can't figure it out, blah blah blah. We know it's a bread like substance blah blah blah blah blah. I'm like, Okay, Well, in those times, bread like substance meant food is bread. Instead of using the word food like we would today, they would just say bread right, right, right, So that I understand where they got that from. So what I did was I went back to the origins of the text, the Hebrew, right, ancient Hebrew. And when you go to ancient Hebrew and the Aramaic and you go to the Greek subtuagen or the Greek text. The Greek text is basically a translation from the Arab, Arabic and Hebrew texts. Right. So, and they have what's called the strongs concordant. So this is every word that you you can find in the Bible that has a meaning to it, a true meaning to it. It's just basically the etymology of the Bible, basically, right. So what I did was I went to the strongs concordance and I typed in mana. You can go to Bible hub dot com or org I think it is. I think it's Bible Hub dot COMY go check real quick. But anyway, you can go to the Bible Hub and uh if you type in mana, right, yes, biblehub dot com. If you type in mana or in the strongest concordance, you go to the strong concordance too. If you type in mana, you will see that it literally says m a n man. It was man. So every time they put in the word mana instead of rena, you would read man. So when they say God supplied, you know, there's a lifes with mana. They supplied them with man.
Speaker 6: Yeah or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't take the Bible ordeal anyway, so it doesn't apply to me.
Speaker 2: They don't apply to me either, because I don't read so many different versions, I don't know which one is the most accurate at this point.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Joey as Oh, you know what, we'll have everybody else plug stuff before we wrap it.
Speaker 4: Up, Brooke.
Speaker 5: Let everybody know what's up, when, when you're speaking and where again.
Speaker 7: Yes, absolutely, thank you again for having me tonight. This has been great. It's so nice to meet you, Joey. You can find me at Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo in Fort Myers, Florida, on October eighteenth. I'll be speaking there. Occult Rejects will also have a booth. Come hang. It's going to be an amazing event. And in the meantime, if you want to keep up with what I'm doing, go ahead and follow me on Instagram at Dark Florida podcast on YouTube Dark Florida and wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, And it's Hyrone. Let him know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, this is a good show, Joey. I really appreciate Nick. Thank you for letting me come on. Everything that you can find on me is on rebirth atword dot com. I love sharing what I've learned what I've read and what I've researched. I don't go beyond that. I just share with the actual text, say that I took the time to read and go from there. I have a Rumbo account which I'm building my own you know, quote unquote documentary, uh of places that I've actually visited. Got tired of the AI stuff and all that, And I'm supposed to be going on some trips with Nick. I'm looking forward to these trips. I'm definitely gonna make them. I already want so if you want to speak to me and me and Nick probably going to have some some interviews out there.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely I wanted to try to get there.
Speaker 2: We're going to do some stuff. So yes, yes, yes, that's it, man. I really appreciate this, Nick. This was actually you know, this is this is This was a good show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely. I always like getting Joey on man. It's always it's always great stuff. Joey. Please let everybody know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Well, just besides the Library of the Untold on YouTube, which is actually I got it easier way now if you go through the Library of the Untold, just that simple, all of my episodes are literally in order from newest to oldest, and I found that to be everyone's always in the comments like when did you refer to this video? Or what was the one on plasma that you did, blah blah blah. So I decided to put them all in order from newest to oldest on library untold dot com. And with that you get a bonus because all of my music videos and lyric videos are also right there. It's just all in one spot.
Speaker 4: Listen. Thank you very much, man man, I really appreciate it and pleasure.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hell yeah, and thank you. There was there was some new people too that I said that I saw that came over here from your channel whatever they were from you, So that's what's up.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I'm starting to make a habit now, is uh.
Speaker 8: Every time it's a it's a coincidence, maybe a synchronicity, but every time we hit each other.
Speaker 6: Up, I happen to be going into a new subject.
Speaker 8: So it's like I get to practice here first before I go to make an actual video on it.
Speaker 4: So that's funny here and here first, awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You know, I remember you did that last time too. That's funny asking you there you go, you got anything going on? You're like, actually, yeah, awesome. So yeah, perfect timing always, but uh yeah, thank you again all and thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up and uh yeah until the next one, everybody be well later bye,