Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six, sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, please bear with me just a couple of minutes. So this is now literally breaking. It broke about maybe ten minutes ago tops. So Tulci Gabbard, Now she promised that a lot more was going to be declassified. She wasn't kidding. Listen now to this bombshell. She has now declassified a highly sensitive, highly classified report that was prepared by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence back in twenty twenty. Now, this report which was conducted by again by the House Intelligence Committee, which deliberately was never never before been released to the public, and in fact was deliberately remained it was the deliberately made sure that it remained highly classified within the intelligence community, that in fact it was stored in a limited access vault at CIA headquarters. And the reason why is because at the time the committee was chaired by Adam piece of Schiff, Adam Schiff, and so the Democrats never and the deep state never wanted this intelligence report to come out. According now to the official report of the House Intelligence Committee, they said there was no question that the intelligence community assessment that Obama sorry that Trump had colluded with Vladimir Putin was false, that there was no evidence, no direct information of any kind to show that Vladimir pul wanted to help elect Donald Trump or that he did anything to help Trump become president of the United States, but that instead the claim of Russia collusion was done at the quote unquote unusual direction. This is what the report concluded, at the unusual direction of then President Barack Obama, and that it deliberately that the Obama and the CIA published potentially biased or implausible intelligence quote unquote implausible intelligence to suggest that there was collusion between Trump and Putin, Trump and the Russians, and that the Russians had an impact on the election, and that they wanted to get Trump into the Oval office. So according now to this report, they then again this is the House Intelligence's own findings, that then CIA Director John Brennan pushed for the inclusion of the now discredited Steele Dosier as the basis of their assessment that Trump had colluded with the Russians, even though according now to the House Intelligence Committee's own findings, they knew it was a false report, that it was nothing more than quote an internet rumor, that that's what the Steele Dosier essentially hinged on that it was according to this report that the intelligence community, led by Brennan, led by Clapper, at the behest of the dear Leader Okay, I'm adding dear leader at the behest of Obama, that they pushed out a false claim that Trump had colluded with the Russians, and that the production of it was called the Intelligence Community Assessment that trumpet colluded with Putin and the Russians. Quote this is straight from the report production of the ICA. The Intelligence Community Assessment was subject to unusual directives from the President of Barack Obama and senior political appointees Susan Rice Clapper, Brennan, call me and McCabe, and that the report goes on to say that this was not properly coordinated within the CIA or the Intelligence community, ensuring it would be published without significant challenges to its conclusions. In other words, they cooked the books. They cooked the books. And then the report further went on to say that Brennan and Clapper then forced all seventeen intelligence agencies to claim that there was Russia collusion even though they had no evidence whatsoever. That this was all based on the initial CIA directed Intelligence Community assessment. So they were all told repeat the same lie essentially, and it goes on to say that the report was substandard, that it contained information that was unclear of uncertain origin, that it was implausible, and that there was no basis whatsoever for this intelligence community assessment that Putin preferred Trump over Clinton, and moreover, that Putin had anything to do with Trump's victory or that there was any collusion whatsoever. The report then this is again remember this is the House Intelligence Committee's own report that they then buried in a CIA vault. That the report then went on to say that this intelligence community assessment quote ignored or selectively quoted reliable intelligence reports that challenged and in some cases undermined judgments that Putin sought to elect Trump. I mean, it just goes on and on and on. Look, this this is it. There's no way now Obama gets out of this. So the intelligence community told the House Intelligence Committee behind the scenes it was all a pack of lies directed by Obama, Clapper, and Brennan, and that they had no basis to claim there was any Russia collusion or that Putin and Trump coordinated or worked together on any level to have any impact on the election. And so rather than release the report, Adam Pieceschiff, who's already in trouble with mortgage fraud, well now he's going to be in bigger trouble. They deliberately withheld this report, did not release it, stamped it as highly classified, and then stuck it in a CIA vault. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. You know, just very very quick, because I want to go to the phone lines. What they said undid Nixon wasn't the original crime. It was a third rate burglary at the Watergate Hotel. And Nixon didn't even know about it. Forget he did know, he didn't order it. He didn't even know about it. The only problem was he found out about it after the fact and some of his top people were involved, and he didn't want them to go down, so he lied, and he got involved in a cover up, and hence famous expression. You know, the cover up is even worse than the crime, because had Nixon just come out clean and said, hey, I had nothing to do with this, but you know, my top aides hauled them in erlickman, all of them. They were the ones who greenlighted this and he had cut them loose, he would have served out his second term and probably have gone down as one of the great presidents of the twentieth century. Instead, he's now you know, he's he's infamous. He's gone down in infamy because he was forced to resign, the only president to do so. Now, the reason why I'm mentioning this in connection now to everything we've just been talking about what Tulca Gabbard has now done. Now, I haven't had a chance to go through everything. I just gave you a preliminary finding, and I'm going to look into it after the show. But declassifying that highly classified House Intelligence Committee bombshell report, so they knew and Adam shit in particular new So it's not even the cover up, it's the original crime itself is treason, and then they tried to cover up this monstrous crime. It's not even the cover up is worse than the crime. You have now both the crime and the cover up. And so rather than level with the American people. And again, this was twenty twenty. That's why Trump is saying this rigged the election in twenty twenty, not just in twenty sixteen. Had this come out toe Biden never would have won. It would have been the biggest scandal in the world. So what did Adam piece of Shift do. He took this report that now definitively proves that the intelligence community told the House Intelligence Committee that no Obama lied, Clapper lied, Brennan lyede, they fabricated the whole damn thing, and that the whole assessment that they had made about Russia collusion was implausible and based on the Steel Dosier, which is completely it was a pack of eyes. In other words, Trump was framed and they knew they were framing him. And so what did they do? They made it. They gave it the highest classification possible so nobody can see it with very limited, almost no access, and then they dumped it in a vault somewhere. Now, Algert, I will bet you the best steak you picked the steakhouse. One of the whistleblowers knew about it and went to Tulsa Gabbard and said, here's the file. This is what Obama and Hillary and Biden and Susan Rice and Jecques Frecois and Brennan and Clapper and call me dot's here's and Schiff obviously did not and Pelosi. Pelosi guarantee. You now she knew. Guarantee if Schiff knew, she knew. This is what they didn't want the American people to know. What they didn't want Trump to know. What they didn't want you to know, Tulsi, Obama's a liar. Shiff engaged in the cover up. He hit it in the vault, he covered it up, He covered it up. Obama's a liar everything he said in that statement yesterday. That's why Tolsi said, I'll refute it. Oh, I'll declassify even more. You'll see he's a liar. His own intelligence community now has come out and said Obama's a liar. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Maria in New Hampshire. Thanks for holding Maria and welcome.
Speaker 2: Yes, good morning, Jeff, Hi Maria, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 3: What I think should happen now because I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Have any trust in Pam Bondy.
Speaker 3: I just still I think just the way that Trump put the put Wicker in as an introim because you don't have to get congressional approval for an interim, I think he should replace Bondie now with Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Uh, Gates was the guy I wanted at the beginning. Uh, He's yeah, he's with you on The Godfather the movie. He's the wartime conciliari. You know, he's the guy. Maybe you don't want him in peacetime because he's a you know, he's rough, he's tough, you know, maybe too rough and too tough, But in wartime, that's the guy you want.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Look, I think, Maria, I hear you. I have no confidence in Pambondy either, But I think this is what Trump would say to you, to me, to all of us. Right now. She's telling me after I've told her, that she's going to go ahead with these indictments and prosecutions. So I'm not going to undercut her in the process of her now dotting the i's crossing the t's to start issuing indictments. So what I'm going to do, Maria is to be fair. I'm going to give Pam Bondy, I don't know, a week, two weeks, I don't know how long these things take. I'm going to give her some time for her to go out and issue arrest warrants. Now, if she doesn't do anything within a couple of weeks, then she's got to go. She's got to go. Now, I know many of you are going to say, and you're probably going to say as well, and I can't disagree with you, Jeff. You're being a little naive, You're being a little bit gullible. You're being like Charlie Brown and Lucy in the football. How many times does Pam BONDI have to disappoint you? How many times does you know Lucy have to pull the football on you before you realize don't kick it, or get someone else to hold the football so you can kick it. So I know exactly what you're probably gonna say, and I respect that completely. I'm just being honest with you. If I'm sitting in the President's shoes right now, I'm going to war. I can't change my ag now in you know, in mid flight. So if she says she's willing to do it, and according to the DOJ, now they've said they've opened up an official criminal investigation, So okay, and this is really make or break it for her. Now, this is it. And she's got about maybe two weeks tops three weeks at the outer end, if she pulls a proverbial trigger, they're all going down if she doesn't have the nerve. If she loses her nerve and can't to do it, he's then got to get rid of her. I'm giving you my honest answer. What say you, Maria?
Speaker 3: I agree with with a portion of that. I just don't think that she has it in her to do this. I think she likes the spotlight a lot more than she likes the job unfortunately. I mean I would like, as a woman to a woman, I would I would like to see nothing better than to see a lioness in that chair.
Speaker 2: But she's just not it, and I wish she was. But I wanted Matt Gates because he's willing to fight until the end of him. We saw that, and that's what That's what we need right now. So okay, give her, give her fifteen minutes and see what she does with it. But I would say, go through the back door and start having a little quiet conversation.
Speaker 1: Maria, if it was Tulsi as ag would you be confident.
Speaker 3: Because she has no allegiance to anyone other than us. You can see that she doesn't have an allegiance to a party. She has an allegiance.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree, I completely agree. I love the way you phrase it. Her allegiance is to us, you know, Tulca Gabbard if she was now the woman can't do everything right. I mean she found the evidence. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Steve in Townsend. Thanks for holding Steve, and welcome.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hi Steve.
Speaker 4: Oh you good, good, good Jeff. I'm really sick of it, this two tier adjustice system we have in this country. You don't have a country if you have a two tier adjustice system. And it has to go. You know, these people need to be Actually, they need the death penalty. You know, they really deserve it. You know, I'm just sick of it, Steve.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know if our country has ever truly recovered, really in all seriousness, how you know, I'm not saying this for dramatic effect or something. I'm really being brutally honest with you. I don't know if our country's ever really recovered from the lies that they told us during and especially after the twenty sixteen election, when they went on about Trump being an agent of Russia and he was in bed with Putin, and that Trump colluded and that's how Hillary lost. And you know, and that basically Trump stole the election, the way it divided families, the way it polarized and split the country apart, the way to this day. Look, we had Bill and Sudbury on three hours ago or whatever, two hours ago, and he's still going on about how dare Trump say in Helsinki in twenty eighteen that he believed the Russians when the Russians said, we didn't interfere in the election, and you know, you're going to turn on your own intelligence community, how dare you? And it's like, well, they lied. That's why Trump's Trump is like, look, I'm the guy that knows whether I colluded with anyone, and I did not collude with this guy beside me, Vladimir Putin. So I know my intelligence community were Biden's and Obama's intelligence community, to be accurate. I know that they lied, and they still most Americans still believe this fiction to this day. And so it has so divided our country and subverted our country. It's true what Trump says, it's unforgivable. So look the penalty for treason is death, whether it's death by hanging, death by firing squad, whatever it is, and that's what they did. This was pure treason over allows the election. And the reason why, Steve, is because Obama committed crime after crime after crime, and so did Hillary Clinton and they didn't want any of that to be exposed. And they were so arrogant and cooky they thought that she would never lose in twenty sixteen, and all of a sudden, oh my god, he won. He actually won. And that's when they implemented their trees in his plan, essentially to overthrow him from office. Steve, final word to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jeff, these people they really do need a death penalty. We have to set an example. Pam Bond, he better do the right thing or else. As a patriots was, she hit the streets every day protesting, you know, peacefully obviously. You know, we just can't have this happen in this country. We're not a third world country.
Speaker 1: Amen, Steve. To be again brutally honest. If she doesn't move on this, I think Trump's gonna fire her. We don't even need to protest this one, Steve. Trump has made it very clear. You know, He's like the general, we're going to war, and I'm taking this person, this person, this person, this person, this person down. So either to PAMBONDI, either you're up for it or you're not. So she's got a couple of weeks max. If there are no indictments, I think she's gone six one seven, Steve, thank you for that call. I know I could be wrong. I'm not saying I'm infallible, far from it. But on this one, if this is all bluster, if this is all talk, I don't know how Trump recovers. His credibility is completely on the line here and after everything. Now Tulci has revealed. You can't walk that back. You can't. It's smoking gun after smoking gun, after smoking gun after smoking gun. So if Trump wants to dismantle the deep state, she's now given him the roadmap. Verna in Arlington, Verna, I hate to do and Steve, thank you for that call.
Speaker 2: Verna.
Speaker 1: I hate to do this to you. One minute. The floor is yours.
Speaker 5: Go. Thank you, Hi, Jeff, thank you very much. I agree with an earlier caller that this definitely is evidence of Obama not being born in the United States. I don't know where the paperwork is, but I believe that that's true. I don't agree with doctor Grace either, and I think that Jerry from Cape was good. And I just want to say, I believe that this is going to happen, that this is going to go forward, and God is on our side, that this is going to be taken care of. I believe that with all my mind and all my heart. And I thank you everybody that's called in so well Verna.
Speaker 1: Look, just so that you know about Obama, I'm just stating the fox here. His college records at Occidental College sealed, Columbia sealed, Harvard Harvard sealed, the original birth certificate is sealed. I'm just telling everybody, So, what is he hiding? Why is he Why are his college record sealed? What's he hiding? What is he his original birth certificate? What's he so afraid of