Speaker 1: What Lynchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Pittmasters and Poors. It's tomorrow. We hope you're gonna join us in Mount Dora for that awesome event. You can still get your tickets in advance for just twelve bucks over at WHR dot com.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a big, big old party tomorrow. Mounta Dors starts at three, so three until eight. We're gonna be out there with Barry from Shine Down. Do you see the video that he I did post. I was very kind of him, bringing their new hot sauce with him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Barry's gonna be doing a from Shinedown again, doing a Q and A with us in the afternoon. Real Radio is gonna be out there. I was talking to Russ yesterday Triple R about the wrestling. I said, how we mentioned that Amberdobo was going to be wrestling out there, but that you had mentioned he and I go in the ringing.
Speaker 1: Now I'm getting too old for that, I said, do you think I'd go in the ring with you? Out of your mind anyway?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna big old party Mount dor come hang tomorrow, we'll have b W stickers while we're will while they last too.
Speaker 1: Bourbon beer, barbecue, bacon. Yeah that's the draw, no brainer. The real draws the beer. Never mind, we're there. Bourbon good things in life. The barbecue.
Speaker 2: Some bayess, somebody's gonna have some barbecue wrapped in bacon. Pat, you're salivating it. He's getting a meat boner. Oh my god, you uh foreshadowed something here in idiotology without even knowing it.
Speaker 1: Taco. We'll get to that in a minute. It's let's begin in Nashville. This the exact polar opposite of the good deed that John bon Jovie did, potentially saving that woman's life who looked like she was gonna jump from the Seagan Dollar Bridge. Somebody pushed one off a jumper. No, no, we're going to talk about this thirty three year old clown named Brandon Quigley who's been arrested for aggravated assault on his grandmother. Yeah, you're just a piece of trash.
Speaker 2: All those all those two dollar bills that she gave you and your birthday cards or dollar.
Speaker 1: That's not what he was upset about. It did have to do though, with stuff of value. This would be the property inheritance in the family. He wanted to come to Grandma to argue I guess how things were being divvied up, and he had an issue with Grandma, and I came knocked on her door and they had a confrontation on the patio where Brandon started swearing at her, calling her some well very not grandma appropriate names. Wow. So Grandma slapped him good for being disrespectful, and Brandon returned in coming by punching Grandma in the face.
Speaker 2: I wish that a neighbor was around there, let's say, out front, shoveling some dirt out of their out of their yard and went up after that punch.
Speaker 1: It just took him out with the shovel punching your grandmother. Did she die? No, I'm telling her she was. He knocked her unconscious. Yeah, but guess what I guess any hope of maybe uh reworking the inheritance plan there, I think Brandon, you could probably kiss that.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, families and inheritance. I've told you this for how long? At least that I know about it for over twenty years because my dad told me when I was a young kid.
Speaker 1: There you go barely have hair on my balls. What are you talking about? That kind of stuff. But my advice to anybody listening.
Speaker 2: Careful with your family and any kind of inheritance or money, mainly when it comes to that time, because.
Speaker 1: That's it's not worth it. Your family's for once. You know what I'm saying. They're one time police in Washington, d c. Are asking for the public's help and identifying a man who was videoed performing a sex act in public during broad daylight with heyfun a Q. I want people. I want my neighbors to know and keep an eye out for this person. I want parents to be mindful. They're high school students. They walk by themselves to and from school, just children walking around. Just have neighborhood kids, elementary school, middle school, in high school. It was that eye contact that really unsettled me because it then continues for longer than one would imagine. What's an icon taxt? Is that like a hip statement nowadays? I'm not really that cutting edge, But I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like a tax that they took off vegetables so it was cheaper for him to get access to it.
Speaker 1: It's the cucumbers. I'm not that cucumbers are incredibly expensive.
Speaker 2: Talking Bob, I'll once they're pickles their money.
Speaker 1: When you said that would have been something if it was with a dill pickle, big, big kosher dill pickle. I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: A half or a You're told her about that, some bitch. It's up on the set or the convenience store counter. Oh yeah, well gone the home wrecker cucumber. When you were talking about, you know, it was what object he was doing the sex act with. I mentioned payphone because I thought, you know, we've had bumper, we've had muffler, We've had different things. Payphone, a little you know, some people don't even know what a payphone is, but you know the little coin drop.
Speaker 1: You need something to stand on. No, I thought you were going to have him doing something with the receiver and the cord.
Speaker 2: Are you going to have that too? You got a retriever with the receiver. The retriever is the cord the god.
Speaker 1: If you had it going that far, I think there would be a visit to the emergency room involved. You just went past the clinic side of things.
Speaker 2: Remember when I told you when I was a kid, what we did up in New York with my cousin.
Speaker 1: Spitting a coin receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we watched these bums walk around and stick their finger and to grab the whatever it took to pay the payphone, like a dime or quarter at the time whatever.
Speaker 1: People would always check those. Yeah. Yeah, and well we saw a couple of people and I.
Speaker 2: Being the hellion kid that I was hawked up a huge goob uh spitting there watching the guy just go hrunk for the corner. Go oh, look around. I showed New York was cool before they knew for once. Yeah, how New York always shows us what's cool music wise? And oh they were huge in New York a year ago.
Speaker 1: I should have done something cool. Way to go taco? Yeah, that guy, Bob, you're a foreshadowing. I mentioned a moment ago. I forgot what it was for, but yeah, doctors discovered that a man's junk is literally turning into a bone. He went for his routine checkup, was complaining of some hip pain, and it turns out it was something completely different and extremely rare. I have this story and some X rays of this sixty three year old revealing that he was suffering from a disorder called penile ossification ostereo process this is where the penis is turning into extra skeletal bone. For whatever reason, the man turned down additional treatment for this situation, ignoring the advice from his doctors, and left with his penile ossification. It's not good. No, it's literally turning to No. Ladies have turned on. It's just I got ossification. The hip bones connected to the stop Bone.
Speaker 2: Bligeit Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 1: Download their podcast daily on our free on our radio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com. All Right for all your AC and heating needs here