Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: There's one O one one WJR, Orlando's rock station, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, brought to you this hour by JR. Our Sunday Fun Day with your very own Taco Bob this Sunday.
Speaker 3: We're doing a little earlier this Sunday, Clairemont coming to see you at Mullets. We're gonna be out at Mullets starting at noon noon o'clock yep, noon to two. Gonna be out there surf side, tea and vodka specials on great prizes. We have tickets for Volbeat, Steak Figure Coheaton Cabri. We're doing tickets about every fifteen minutes. We do a corn hole. It's just fun. It's exactly what it says, It's a fun day on a Sunday noon, Claremont Mullets.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do have the your power flusher sound effects ready to go good? Okay, as will I go through this bad which had two late entries thanks to stories here that have popped into the news in the last cycle. Both local. We got an Okaala baseball coach slash youth church volunteer arrested for alleged sexual misconduct with multiple minors.
Speaker 3: I hate when as soon as it comes in there as he's involved.
Speaker 2: In twenty nine year old John Salz. Again, these are allegations. You have his day in court, but I don't need to go into the unsavory details here. You all are grown ups and can probably fill in the blanks yourself. Thank you, because it's a Friday. Then we got a couple of law enforcement officers have got to go on the bad stack, and we men and women of law enforcement, you know, we support and appreciate the hell out of you, But everybody you know has got a you know the deal. You screw up, you're gonna get called out too. Polk County deputy has resigned after allegedly stealing three hundred dollars during a traffic stop. What would ever? Deputy Justin Register resigned after he was arrested in charge with petty theft, a first degree misdemeanor.
Speaker 3: This dude, you work that hard to get through the police academy. You have your job, everything's going well, and you're stealing three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Actually, the fellow officers sniff this one out good so and they realized that, you know, if you get these bad apples, he makes life more difficult for the other police officers. Yep, weed him out, court of public opinion, weed them out. Then over in Ormond Beach, we all saw the video this week of the incident that happened a while back in December. The woman who had been arrested under suspicion of DUI, who was belligerent and obnoxious and very drunk, was taken into custody, brought into the police station handcuffed, and while during the being processed and trying to administer you know, you know, test to her, became belligerent to the point where the officer slammed her to the ground and bash, you know, cracked open her forehead while she was handcuffed. That's too wrong, Sarah Bacon Cannon. You just you can't come on, man.
Speaker 3: She was in the wrong for doing the yellow sir, No, you don't do that. You see his partner in the video kind like, what are you doing? Yeah, there's gonna be some payperwork on this one. This is not a video camera right now.
Speaker 2: No Jenkins Lottery, It's always Jenkins with you. Nonprofit executive director arrested for fraud in Okalla. This would be forty year old Denny's Grundy, arrested after investigators say he sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to himself while he acted as the executive director of Open Arms Village, a nonprofit that helps homeless people. Gee. I wonder what those hundreds of thousands of dollars could have done to help the homeless people they were intended to help. Yeah, you know people donated that dirtball. Unlose, we got here. Guy in Lake County arrested this week accused of attempted video voyeurism of a victim under sixteen. This is the old hitting cameras in the house deal. Thirty six year old Carlos Robinson was hosting a family, including a young girl, video camerage. You again, you're growing adults. You can fill in the blanks on the details. Six sick man. How about the dude who was pissed off because he got thrown out of South Turn on Friday, came back in shooting. Well, he shot up the outside and hit three people. Yeah, that's that's shooting Anthony kezn Nikoff. He's facing multiple charges on that. All right, that's that's the bad stack. You want me to just flush this stuff? All? Oh the dirty dirts? Uh? In Marion County, who had the handgun hidden in her pants that shot the officer? Oh god, man, that one's and they searched her but didn't find it. Then. Wow, I can understand why it might not have been a thorough search. Looking at her mugshot, Yeah, ran a harden. Were those sore? It's gross? Clean it up, get it out of here, all right. All right, on to greener pastures with mister good News and his good News network, which she co ops from some site.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what he shout out to the Good News Network. They've been twenty years doing this.
Speaker 2: Man. By the way, Uh, if you're newer to the program, this is very very short on details.
Speaker 3: Oh extremely do is read the headlines, but I could you can decipher usually from headlines like this one. A parasale operator, Right, he's just out there doing his parasaling. He turned into a rescuer after a big storm hit the Jersey shore. He's like, hey, I'm parasaling. You've got good wendsy and now they got the storm. Oh no, she needs to be rescued. So he went and did some rescue. And you get a little pal damsel in distress deal. Uh huh oh wow. How about this somebody for their twenty year anniversary. This farmer he runs a wheat farm, I think because it says golden wheat anniversary. The farmer used his crop field thing, you know, crop field, oh yeah, to create a one mile message for his wife of twenty years.
Speaker 2: Says like, hey, happy twenty years. Break from doing the crop circle at your name or yeah okay, and with them put in the bigfoot footprints. Yeah, got the same guy, same guy. I know, a happy twentieth you and I'm happy for you guys.
Speaker 3: But that wasn't a waste of some wheat man pow uh.
Speaker 2: I don't care about this. Some decorated swordfish. Oh no, it's an actual sword.
Speaker 3: A thousand year old sword was decorated with spiritual symbols. Found pat they found a thousand year old sword in the Dutch River.
Speaker 2: Now it's on display.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if you were jumping off a cliff, you know how people do that cliff jumping into water, and they're like, if you fell and got a pailed on a thousand year old sword, definitely rusty.
Speaker 2: Pow uh.
Speaker 3: Oh thousands of swordfish, that would suck getting stabbed by that.
Speaker 2: Onto the ocean.
Speaker 3: For another story, dozens of whales were saved by locals after a mass stranding on an Icelandic beach.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing they just looked and said, man, all this stuff's melting. Let's just beat ourselves and then these good doers come along and save us. Come on, pow this is police.
Speaker 3: Oh, police ask Boston seniors to walk the beat with them to get exercise and make friends.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like the feel good thing.
Speaker 3: You bring the officer with you, and the officer brings the senior with them, right and they you know, they know they're normal people. They're not some dudes stealing three hundred dollars at their traffic stop. So anyway, pow uh is this little twelve year old doing.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a hero. Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Boys saved a family from a blaze and secure his future job by impressing the fire chief. He saved a family. Pat He's only twelve. That's pretty good. At twelve, I was starting fires saving.
Speaker 2: Cherrying him out right on his back. Yeah, he's saving him from there.
Speaker 3: And then the fire chief said, you have a job when you get older, if you want it.
Speaker 2: I doubt it will work. I'm glad for him. I hope he becomes it. Did you power him? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hayed, little twelve year old pal. That was a little twelve year old pal. Very gentle. He's got fire hands right now. That's about orphans. Nobody wants to hear that. On Friday, Oh, your favorite Pat Taylor Swift visited children's hospital. Her fans donate tens of thousands to the patients.
Speaker 2: What is it here in Florida? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: And not the headline pale so but good job Tate.
Speaker 2: Just to jove Pat Cravy. These firefighters they lifted.
Speaker 3: You know, firefighters are usually strong, right, these firefighters they got to run up and downstairs with hoses and stuff. Uh the and the tanks on their back wall that's lit. But these firefighters they lifted seven seven hundred pound boulder to rescue a man that was pinned face down in an Alaskan creek. Boulder on your back, drowning basically in a creek. I'm guessing because your face down in a creek.
Speaker 2: Story, it's like a month old, is it? Yeah? Well they had just had it July June twenty third.
Speaker 3: There must have been another boulder one, Pal, you ain't bringing on my parade over here?
Speaker 2: Oh, this four year old saved the teacher's life? Is that one? A month old? Two? We're gonna give you here a little four year old pal. All right, you're closing up for today. Thank you. It's been a true ray of sunshine.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, there's a whole bunch more orphans, and I'm glad they're getting sword fish stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, each whales. Are you ready for Lynchin Talker's commercial free workday rock block coming up at eight? You got it Lynchin Taco on demand. Tell Lothy I heeart weit you out