Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Hey, Arthur, good morning, brother rod Alex favorite Arthur, Arthur on the phone or b Arthur, obviously Arthur and the phone. Okay, I'm on the phone, Arthur. Mine's Arthur cartoon. Oh okay, Arthur.
Speaker 1: You're going for wind numbers. You're going for wind number three today? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, all right, got some fresh fish for you. Light them up. Hey, Stephanie, good morning, good morning. Hey, Chilie said you've never played this game. Correct, Well, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: The last time I called through, I was number three. Okay, when was that about two weeks ago? Two weeks ago? Like it was the last time you called us two weeks ago. You just gave up on it. That was the last time that I heard some voice on the other lines.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been trying, though, you do you know that Arthur always wins on day three, He always wins on day four. He just loses on day five. He's he's projected. Look, the scouting report says he's going to win today. But who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know. Stephanie smells like fishing here. That wasn't very nice fresh fish. Wow, Stephanie, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Arthur's very very quick. What are they playing for? I have parents to see the Tonys of House Blues. Oh that's that.
Speaker 1: That's that Christmas that between Christmas and New Year's show. Yeah, okay, Arthur and Stephanie. Stephanie, you know your shouting out your name right? Yeah, these are the questions. Too bad you can't see him. That sucks.
Speaker 2: It's radio, all right. Question number one? Shoot she said, shoot, she said, Alex.
Speaker 1: Alex dumped it. Anyways, we thought maybe you swore. All right, let's get the answer first.
Speaker 2: Arthur, New York City.
Speaker 1: New York City is a correct answer, okay, Stephanie. Couple of things here, A couple of things here, so as the rest of the radio world is trying to catch up on what just happened here. The question was which city would you find the statue of liberty? Arthur said his name, and then Stephanie said, oh, you said city.
Speaker 2: Okay, city, You said you said.
Speaker 1: City, then you said Stephanie, and then Alex thought that you cursed. You cannot curse on the show. Okay, correct Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Arthur's on the board.
Speaker 1: He has one fresh fish, Stephanie has nothing. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Don't yell out the word city, even if it's the correct answer. Don't yell out city, yell out your name.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two? What animal is man's best friend? Arthur by a mile?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm really you are. Why are you proud of that effort?
Speaker 1: Because she just kept going she said her name even though we are already all said Arthur.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like she's persistent, and I just I don't know, I'm just so proud of her.
Speaker 2: I'm finding your praise unsettling.
Speaker 1: Well, I like I.
Speaker 2: Am.
Speaker 1: I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable as you cast her up.
Speaker 2: And then even that weird first question where she just but she makes her own rules, Like she's got play by your rules. She's gonna make up her own rules to the problem is.
Speaker 1: Problem is you have to play by my rules because my rules are the FCC rules.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, we gotta say goodbye to you. Yes, that's fine, Thank you, y'all have a wonderful day. She is Arthur. She's like, sure, whatever you got one more in you.
Speaker 1: I figure I got one more.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you got one more. I don't know. I know you don't have two more in you, but I know you got one more in you. I hang on.