Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety some point one the Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. We got a great five o'clock hour coming up, including some JJ Reddick audio that we weren't able to get to yesterday because guy, we spent so much time talking Luka Doncics and there were so many angles, but we were never able to get to that. I think you're gonna want to hear it. And then Kat has something special for us to end the show in the big finish. I love it when he utilizes the Ben and Skin way back machine, So do stick around for that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's time to play the Today Game. It's a game.
Speaker 3: It's tochnic Today.
Speaker 2: Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 4: It is time to play the Today A game for Today. April eleventh, twenty twenty five. I don't know why I said that weird.
Speaker 1: I like the way you handled it, though, dude, Today Game you started like rocketing.
Speaker 4: Play Today game and Today? Do I hear one? Do I hear one? Does anybody have one? One one one? I don't watch here.
Speaker 2: I'll be disappointed if the Today Game isn't always like this now and it's time to play the Today game. Keep your hands to you. Also just does sound like Dave Matthews.
Speaker 4: No, guys, skinned sister Gretchen is having a birthday.
Speaker 2: That is one.
Speaker 3: Of the most famous people named Gretchen.
Speaker 1: Probably I want to hear a funny, weird fun fact about my sister. Yeah, that's a great drop. If they didn't have a music bet underneath it. She does not have a middle name. Wow, what don't have a middle name? That's awesome? Why they just I forgot I not last minute? Oh my god, we signed the birs stificate. I think they thought that they couldn't come up with a good middle name that they felt like phonetically, like my name is very rhythmic, Jeffrey Williams Wade, like it's you know, it's yeah. But but for my sister, it's like Gretchen Wade.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's a what's a Wanda Gretchen Wanda Wade. What's a female name that starts with a W.
Speaker 1: One syllable is probably yeah, Wren and and and then a lot of people will do in that time period, will do like, like, my mom's middle name is Jane, Betsy, Jane Betsy dying, and then a lot of people will put Anne in there, like if you have multiple syllables and just one of one word punching there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Gretchen Anne Wade, it could have yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Then yeah that's true, And now she can just go by g D.
Speaker 2: She's not far from like just being chare you know? Seven to one? And I think she believes in love after love. What if she just said no name and it was just Wade, that'd be dope. I like that.
Speaker 4: Well, she's a badass, and uh, she's so unbelievably smart and cool and funny and uh supportive of us and everything we've done in our crazy adventure and uh man she has. Actually she's helped me a lot. She's just giving us parenting advice, which she's really good at that. She told me she tried to misdirect you as a frank right, she should probablyhould change your numbers so we don't bother her all the time. But happy birthday, Gretchen. We love you very much. Joe Dirt was released on this daye in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Freshly scrubbed the floor, spick and spandy, Joe, did you use the stuff with the tiny scrubbing bubbles.
Speaker 3: They cleaned the bowl.
Speaker 1: So you don't have tea.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Joe Dirt's amazing. I know you guys, It's just not going to be your time period.
Speaker 1: He did a Sandler laugh in there, didn't he a yeah kind of That movie's great.
Speaker 5: I've never seen so much quotable crap. Yeah, that was our two in baseball. That was you know, like one, two three, you know, like you know how like a go team, Yeah, team or win. We didn't want two three Joe Dirt. Oh nice, man. I respect that our whole fan you all had Joe Dirt mullets, absolutely did, and we were hard to beat.
Speaker 2: Yep. I used to say the secret is in Joe Dirt.
Speaker 4: Huh yep, guys. Texas Stadium was imploded on this, Ben.
Speaker 2: Galkay, that is a gallahy r section.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it takes your stadium.
Speaker 5: And now there's gonna be a resort there now, Yeah, there's not there is without game big stadium.
Speaker 1: Ben's best assessment of the final home game in that building was that Baltimore Ravens had two run bombs.
Speaker 3: They had on Zimmer's defense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, god, man, I remember how shady it was like different parts of the stadium.
Speaker 2: You'd walk in You're like, I don't feel safe here.
Speaker 5: That sucked. Let's be honest. It was concrete and dangerous, like a dark alley. Yeah there was The field wasn't even even Yeah there's hills on it. There was a whole black market in section one oh five.
Speaker 3: Terrible place. Man parking sucked.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Crazy ra man Ah.
Speaker 4: That guy know to this day, big listener he was. When he listened, he would listen to stuff.
Speaker 2: Guys. It's National Pet Day.
Speaker 1: And I believe you have a filter turned on in the video settings.
Speaker 2: We're trying. Did you hear me, Judge, I can hear you. I think it's a filter.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to remove it.
Speaker 5: I've got my assistant here, she's trying to but oh, I'm here live.
Speaker 3: It's not I'm not a cat.
Speaker 2: K T. What kind of a dog would you be?
Speaker 5: Me? A half Corgie, half Australian Shepherd? How often do you think about it?
Speaker 2: Kevin? At once a month. I always think of you as a pug. No, I'm not a pub I think he's a French bulldog.
Speaker 1: No, he's always always got saliva dripping down his ja.
Speaker 4: I'm cuter than that. He's always sniffing butts and humping legs. Kind of a wiener dog. Winder dog is pretty cute. Do you see a winder dog walking around? Get your just dogs. I don't like the ones have blushy faces.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. You like a shorn you like? I don't like that. I think you're Yorky.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of dogs terrier, to be honest, a lot of dogs.
Speaker 4: You're talking about a dog that has a big mustache and a goate, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like that at all. Oh God.
Speaker 2: The other night, we're at a party and Simon is Mike's dog, right our dog.
Speaker 4: He didn't go up to anyone that was entering the party, but the one person he did, he ran.
Speaker 2: No kt He's had bad dog and Simon are cool.
Speaker 3: We got way back?
Speaker 2: Is that it? There you go?
Speaker 4: There is the Today game for today. Good Friday, April the eleventh,