Speaker 1: The beanie bitches, riturn and hopefully ready because it's time they get weird.
Speaker 2: She's about to get weird. Be preparing for it to get weird. Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 2: Word where get?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to.
Speaker 2: Listen already because you're listening Judy two hundred and ten episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name's Hoddy'. And then every week we come together give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, all rounds, the urana, the bedrooms and the living rooms, in the bathroom and the kitchens. Don't forget the kitchen and just have a good time, you know, with each other with your backseat conversation if you're driving the car and stuck in traffic, and if you don't drive, Hey, where those two randoms on the talking to each other very loudly on the metro.
Speaker 2: Very loud, very loud, and very like you.
Speaker 1: Have AirPods in Like, how the hell I can't put my air pods in anymore. And I soundproof.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know these cars talking so loud? What the hurt? Man?
Speaker 1: So? How many pages you get through? Fourth Wing?
Speaker 2: We buy you the book last week? Bought the book last week. I'm on chapter three.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I think that's the reason why you have some some some stink in it now, because you bought it, so you have to like, well, I justify.
Speaker 2: The perchin Oh No, no, no, I think it was more because I wanted to read it because you because you were gonna. I knew you wanted your thing back, you wanted your book back. So I wasn't trying to read as fast as possible, but you took it faster. Did she finish it, by the way or no? Damn these damn these readers.
Speaker 1: That's all. I don't know how Sauce read that book in a day. It's got five hundred pages. And like, did you not do anything at all? Because I read that book? I gotta watch a TV show, I gotta watch play a video game. I can't I can't pay stit still for that long.
Speaker 2: No, but another couple of a couple of the frame and reached out to me, but also to borrow No, they were saying, hey, read it. The first couple of chapters are slow. You're gonna love it, like my good friend Aaron. She reached out and said to go ahead and read it. So I was like, okay, all right, let me let me take it. Let me take a gander in this and read it. And uh uh, tonight, I can't read it because we've got beanie bitches happy hour this afternoon. I'm gonna I, well, I'll try to read it today, maybe see what happens before plenty of time.
Speaker 1: I brought my uh copy of Iron Flame if I was gonna hang out with you originally, but I can't now because I ain't got no hot lot of my apartment, so wat.
Speaker 2: Should be hot water there? And you just went back no.
Speaker 1: Well, so here's the thing. So over the weekend, the there was a leak on to the first floor apartment from you're well, they thought it's from we're on the second floor. So the mayonnaise guy came in Sunday night, like we thought, like random, someone's knocking on our door because More and I are both here, and he was like, yeah, I gotta check your water here. There's a leak happen the same thing like three three weeks ago, Like, yeah, this happened three weeks ago. The guy didn't say anything, and this is supposed to be a new water heater and came in. It's like, yours isn't leaking, it's the one above you. And so yesterday More works from Home spent all day hearing them install and reinstall a new water heater upstairs, and me thinks, I know. More I hates when I say, me thinks that them doing so cross wide or something into our water heater so we don't have hot water.
Speaker 2: How would the water heat above you go all the way down to the first floor but not affect.
Speaker 1: Your I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know. But apparently it's causing leaks. Where was it in the water heater room. The water heater is like a separate, like closet room we all have access to.
Speaker 2: Ye. Yeah, but why wouldn't it affect your room?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what. We didn't get any leaks in our apartment, but they got on the first floor. That's so because I guess it was leaking in our water heater area, and then that leaking was going down to the first, I don't know, but then the yeah, what was outside south in an outside room so we don't see it because on the patio. Oh yeah. But then so your boy wakes up. Okay, normally shower takes like two minutes to warm up. That's okay. Mm hmmm, it's been five minutes, still luke warm, and still luke warm. On I gotta go all right, Well, maybe it's just the shower, maybe the pipe froze or something. Let me test the other faucets. No, they all cold, So you gotta go back and see what's happening.
Speaker 2: And what are they there? Now?
Speaker 1: I put the requests in at seven, so they should be there right now? Right?
Speaker 2: Do you have a cam in your house to see if they're there? Well?
Speaker 1: More is there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And it's well, But Moore is working from home, so she can't be like, oh, let me help you out with all this stuff. I gotta work from home.
Speaker 2: I got what is she gonna help them out with anything?
Speaker 1: Because Teddy is also loving. Teddy doesn't like strangers, So you keep.
Speaker 2: That dog hidden from everybody.
Speaker 1: None of you have met him. I've had him for five years. That's not on me, that's on you guys.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you haven't brought the dog.
Speaker 1: Could I bring up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, you're fine. Maybe one of these weeks and shifts I'll bring him in.
Speaker 2: You don't need to bring your dog? Why not?
Speaker 1: He's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great, but no, because that just creates a president that everyone can bring the dog.
Speaker 1: Everyone can because you know they hate that. I love it, you know. But yeah, you boys gotta go back and do that. Then come back here frappy hours. That'll be fun.
Speaker 2: It would be fun Beanie Bitch's Happy hour. Yeah, I'm good. That's great. What are you writing down?
Speaker 1: It's writing down stuff we talked about so I can put an inscription.
Speaker 2: You know, you're so smart instead.
Speaker 1: Of being like, what did we talk about? I forgot already?
Speaker 2: Listen back to it. You know it's fun. You know.
Speaker 1: That's right. So apparently you want to talk about the Discovery of Witches, the phenomenon of which.
Speaker 2: Is a show on Netflix that I found. Apparently it was on AMC, but it was also on Tube.
Speaker 1: It's not Mayfair Witches. We found that it's.
Speaker 2: Called a Discovery of Witches. And I don't know the actors' names, but I love them and they're great. Maybel Fair is a Rice. That's An Rice's Mayfair Witches. It's a different show.
Speaker 1: I see Mayfair Riches and assume Anne Race is the actress, but it's Olexandre de Dario. No.
Speaker 2: Anne Rice is the author that wrote all these mainair Witch's books. She's the author. Just did not just say.
Speaker 1: That did best known for writing the Vampire.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Vampire. I had to do a commercial for The Mayfair Witches two years ago. That's why I know about Anne Rice. But this is the different thing that popped up my Netflix. And I don't know the actors' names, but I love them really much in the in a Discovery of Witches. So it's a good show to watch, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Is it is it scary?
Speaker 2: It's th really, it's not super scary. It's fun. It's a good pacing, and the acting is really good and the story's good. I like it so far.
Speaker 1: British show. Maybe you like dry humor.
Speaker 2: I love British hit my Noise South much. We're gonna sit here talk about Britain because I can't find anything else to watch now that I've watched land Man, Tulsa King, Severance, look, dude, I'm sorry. You guys and weird white people shows just don't don't do it for me.
Speaker 1: You're watching a Discovery of Witches from British.
Speaker 2: It's not an American Jo Severans has some jokes. I just don't find those people interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you watch it.
Speaker 2: I like shrinking, Yeah, I like drinking. Watch d anybody like that?
Speaker 1: Smega? Dude? What's the Smoga musical show on Apple? Oh?
Speaker 3: I did want to watch that, but I don't have Apple TV anymore. Uh, the PlayStation has give you a free trial? How download Apple TV Plus on a PlayStation and then when you hover over, it'll be like you have a free trial.
Speaker 2: Really, I keeped outloaded, I thought then already came downloaded it. No, Oh, give you my gotcha Sorry to you too. Then I get my own tub if you're listening to this podcast right now. But then we also got to talk about the Big Game this Sunday.
Speaker 1: What are you doing staying at home and using your YouTube TV? Because I don't want to trust Toby trust Sorry to be not today?
Speaker 2: Wait does two be actually show games?
Speaker 1: Apparently to Be is supposed to be the streaming home of it. Not YouTube YouTube had no, because I don't know. YouTube is the official sponsor of the NFL. Director I guess the big game is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, But you're just gonna sit at home and watch the game with your wife. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna make some Nancho's. You know.
Speaker 2: I saw a great notch of recipe Joe Cauth.
Speaker 1: Saying I wanted to go to be Dubs but then pick up some B dubs. She's like, ha, that's not happening. I was like, Oh, I got some cheese cards and some betas you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Crystal City, Okay, that's gonna be slammed though it.
Speaker 1: Was slammed for the Yeah, NFC Championship and.
Speaker 2: The AFC Championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go to public pick it up. You go to public bards?
Speaker 1: Where you're going, are you?
Speaker 2: No, I'll be at my brother's housre maxis Swim. But if you want to go there, I work there as a manager. I know some people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, table.
Speaker 2: Table for hoodie, you and your wife with my pretzel at That's soft house. That's the one next door. But sometimes you sneak it in for us that's because I'm there. Yeah, that's because I get that done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know it is what it pretzels Pretzel. You gotta take us to the factory. That'll be fun.
Speaker 2: It's somewhere in Virginia.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You tell me where it's in, Alexandria. Sorry for the trip.
Speaker 1: We'll go and be like I own this establishment.
Speaker 2: I don't own that.
Speaker 1: Edwin, Oh my god, trying to get me. I am, mister Edwin V Can I actually.
Speaker 2: Tell you a weird thing he brought up to me the other day too, that he's all worried about us and stuff, like he's getting older, that he wants me to get an ekg? What an EKG? Wants me to go? Check my heart out?
Speaker 1: Alex Yeah, I get those all the time, Cardio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a pre existing condition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Should I do?
Speaker 1: All I do is just put sticky things on your chest and then they zapia. I'm just joking and zapiya. They like it's like they just do a reading. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like should I do it? Why not?
Speaker 1: I mean it's good to know about some things, you know.
Speaker 2: What do they alas tell me. Then I got especially if.
Speaker 1: You have any regular heartbeat or stuff like that, that's what KG is usually for. And then you get the I forget, I get that. Then you get like the the actual like where they put what's the thing for babies sonogram? Yeah, they do a sonogram of your heart sometimes.
Speaker 2: Too really to take a long time to do the EKG.
Speaker 1: It's like an hour and most well that's for the sonogram stuff, so they do it or maybe EKG won't hurt. All it is is like that's like five minutes, so mm hmm. They like put it on you wait five minutes and not. We got the readings the you're good.
Speaker 2: Because you have what you have an aphibula or heart.
Speaker 1: I have missing a vow, missing part of my has two instead of three. You're tricuspid. I said, great in the Heart's Heart Subject of Biology and Health class because I'll be like, I know what this is. I see it every day. Normally your valve has three, so it kind of makes a little like but mine only has two, so it has to work harder. Really, yes, which is why sometimes I get some blood that goes in my heart that's old blood and doesn't get new bloods and the whole thing. But yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Do we have to like take you somewhere? Do we to pump you take.
Speaker 1: Me to church?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's good, thank god. Sorry. Max has been sick the past.
Speaker 1: Couple of days quotation marks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, his mom just give me updates. You did say something earlier about that. You're like, you think he's playing us, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: He has in the past. He did that one time. He if he's not playing it, he definitely sold it more than he needed to.
Speaker 2: That's okay. The problem is that when he's with my dad in the warnings, my old man freaks out and doesn't know how to handle him because he's really he's really good at manipulating the old man.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad about because I did it back in the day. Everyone did it back in the day as a kid, like, oh, I gotta put something warm on my head, so my mom and let me stay. But secretly I want to play ww sack numbers raw, you know, like all.
Speaker 2: Right, but he doesn't have that stuff that my parents have. When I dropped off of the morning.
Speaker 1: Just says you two, that is his only then he went to see lanky Box or whatever. The hell.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's off.
Speaker 1: Typical gamer, typical gamer.
Speaker 2: He's also watching a lot of videos on how to build stuff in Fortnite.
Speaker 1: So o caso the streamer.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he likes uh Laser Beam and the Australian group What are there? Is like a bunch of ass guys that's played las Yeah, that Laser Bones and they curse a lot.
Speaker 1: I play a lot of g t A. No, they play a lot of for grand maybe okay, but that's okay. You know he's passing. He passed. You pass it on to him, and he'll pass it on to his generation. The sneakiness, sneakiness, Niggi's nigg you know, hopefully his just doesn't have fires, you know, all right, one freaking fire statue limitations.
Speaker 2: I was thirteen when that happened. It's over now. If you want to know about it, go back to one of people podcasts.
Speaker 1: And that was one of the pivotal talks you had when I had to drive you everywhere because you're busting knee. That was a spot I put the fire. I started a fire at Okay, cool, here's your here's your house. I don't know what you tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you all funs.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the land, the lands. You know.
Speaker 2: We've talked to Dennis. That was a great, cool little conversation with him about our old man Dennis that works here at the radio station. He's lived in twenty different cities, and how he's saying that people that have never lived outside of different cities are very uncultured, which I thought was a potshot at me, because unfortunate, I've been stuck here my whole life.
Speaker 1: Oh stock here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm a very cultured adult.
Speaker 1: Someone say that I might be stubborn, and a lot of people would say that I'm very aggressive. People would also say that, But I think.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty cultured. I'm very open minded.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true. You know.
Speaker 2: So I don't give a crap what you do or who you are. Just don't annoy me.
Speaker 1: That's my big problem.
Speaker 2: Don't annoy him.
Speaker 1: You know you're fine.
Speaker 2: They're good to go, do you. I'll watch him with distance. I don't give a crap, but still piss me off.
Speaker 1: You know. But you know, you shouldn't piss off the gods of misconnections because it happens where it's three actual misconections from Washington, d C. Craigslist dot Org, m I S. E. Hues Freaker of DC, Maryland or Virginia. On a weekly basis. It keeps going, baby, Let's see if any updated it's ins.
Speaker 2: Like, oh it's Virginia.
Speaker 1: Last one was six hours ago. I will get to go first this time making sure. All right, So last week was in January, so I'll help us a lot with this one. I'm gonna go with where do your one? Yeah, A brief questionnaire for a women who ride the Red Line. There's so many women, attractive women riding the train in the mornings. I've always want wonder if there's someone went out there who have vivid metro fantasies. You got on a fantasy circle. You wrote it all the way to twin Brook.
Speaker 2: Should I bring back DJ Spicy Mike?
Speaker 1: You should? I don't know why you haven't done that, all right, you got like a week left to do that.
Speaker 2: I can write a story in a week.
Speaker 1: No A, I I did the other one in my mind. Wow, you can't. Tonight you're hanging out with me.
Speaker 2: Beforehand, you just erased it. You closed it. All all right, let's go the very first one six hours ago. Girl and black leggings and mustard top at self checkout. Thought you were a tractor and a little I hate that song, quirky. Maybe I'd like to take you out. Please comment if you got this all right? In McClean, Virginia. Another dirty girl.
Speaker 1: Black leggings at the self check what self check mustard find out? We will fine Union station. Ooh under the column red, under the column red smoking a sig. Awesome hair. I was going to approach you, but you look so peaceful smoking your cigarette. Boo. The calves are rolling by in your night. I was finishing my coffee and cookie. At my coffee A lot was going on amblets and show. Okay, stretchers. I liked your hair too, beautiful girl, I've ever see you again. I'll take a small moment of your time. Let me know if you want to see and have a coffee and smoke and talk about Union Station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, who's to smoke SIGs? That's impressive, lady of the night. I go back up. Go to Power Bud Hell Northern Virginia. Another Virginia. Stop it gotcha, gosh, Power Bud bud wanted. I could really use a friend. I lost one of my best friends a month ago and it's been hard to adjust. Could really use someone to talk to her, chat or grab a coffee with. Prefer male twenty to forty five in the Nova area. I'm sixty mixed black guy. If you're interested, to hit me back with your location and some information about yourself and we could chat more and see if and see if. I don't get back to you as soon, I will respond back over the next several days. Oh, somebody needs a friends be their friend, hoodie.
Speaker 1: Cable guy missing my teacher, woh damn, I miss you and your new sexy feet.
Speaker 2: What Burg Virginia.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know what cable guy, teacher and feet to do with each other. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Deullas Airport. We gotta go to the airport. One go to the airport Dellas Airport. Talked our way to the garage from terminal. Didn't get your number because I'm dumb. Reply with the vehicle that you drove, so I know it's you. Ooh that's long. That is a long walk. So I don't want to talk to anybody the terminal in an airport order my car. That's that's impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always those older people that are like, let's talk our lives. I'm like, no airpod's in see you. I'm not here to talk to you. I'm here to chill and entertain myself.
Speaker 2: Lady at Wegmans, Now, no, let's do.
Speaker 1: I did enjoy our chat? Oh? No, here go ladies need a foot rub? Ooh looking for a female to give a nice foot rub. Two no shrinks attached, any age size?
Speaker 2: Please let me know.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine male Latino.
Speaker 2: Good week and we and our last one, Eric, Where are we going? Harris Teeter, Gainsville.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you want to do that one? No?
Speaker 2: You said two cats were better Yeah, let's do. You said two cats are better than one. I've never experienced two cats at one time. I still want to just once picks to share an Indale. But it's Rockville that is interesting. They're willing to go to Adale. That's the furthest. They go furthest. I'll up for two cats and a one time.
Speaker 1: Wait, two cats in a one time that's our title right there. Two cats and one time, Well, well, we had a great time hanging out with us this week. Next week we might have an episode later in the week. We're kind of busy in the middle of Monday. Maybe we'll do it Monday because Tuesday Wednesday we have busy thing we can't talk about still the one thing, meetings, meetings, a lot of me. We might be flying, yeah, flying high, very patriotic with the with the shield Shield of Patriotism Act. Don't get us angry, don't We'll turn red red red plane. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with a why. You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c kV. Have a great week. Always remember it's okay to be weird. It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,