Speaker 1: Well, look, if you think you can fly, make sure to take off from the ground first, all right, you don't need to go to the top of the building and jump off the building.
Speaker 2: Go and I can fly.
Speaker 1: If you can fly, do it, take off from the grounds. It's much smarter. BFD is coming May twenty fifth. It's going to be at dose Eki's pavilion. We'd love to see you out there, Marilyn Manson, Chavelle. Those are your headliners, other great acts on the bill, and you can get tickets at ticketmaster dot com or you can win them right now. We give away tickets on the Bend and Skin Show all the time. You got to be listening to win. And to win you have to have the iHeart streaming app, which there's been new improvements that that thing is badass.
Speaker 2: I hope you have it already. If you don't, you need to get it iHeart. Get that app.
Speaker 1: Use the talkback feature, like right now, the first person that uses the talkback feature and leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question what person from local news did we have on the show in the first segment today, If you were listening, you know that person's name along with your name, your phone number, and your email address, and you'll win a pair of tickets to be fd May twenty.
Speaker 2: Fifth at Dosaki's Pavilion.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the Hollywood Shuffle, Ben, I want to ask you, is there anything that's happened to you in the last I don't know, twenty four to thirty six hours.
Speaker 2: It's worth discussing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I wanted to tell you guys about this, but then I realized it's probably I don't know, but it's a it's probably too serious of a topic what And then it might actually be funny though, because of the way I handled it.
Speaker 2: But I kind of thought I was dying last night. What do you mean hilarious? Ben? I was.
Speaker 1: I was playing basketball, and while I was playing, I was like, I told my friend. I was like, man, my heart is beating super as your Is it cold in here? Is your in the Aaron's like yeah, it's cold, And this guy goes, yeah, I think my heart's beating fast because it's cold. I was like, okay, my heart was just going just like crazy, beating way too fast.
Speaker 2: I could feel it.
Speaker 1: I could touch my chest and feel it, like, oh my God, is beating super fast, and I was getting dizzy. I was like, felt like I was going to pass out. These are bad signs. They're all bad signs. And so while I was playing, I was just like, okay, I think, you know, we had an exact ten guys. We were playing full court, so we kind of needed ten guys.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I think I can just get over the hump. And so I was just kind of fighting through it. I was like playing through it, and I was like, you know, I think I'll get over the edge here and I'll be fine. And my buddy's Zots. You know, he's that big, huge, redheaded Viking. He looks like a giant. He's like six or five Viking Vikings. His name Zots matches what he looks like, Yeah, yeah, and it looks like a guy whose name would be Zots.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 1: He looked at me, and he goes, hey, do you usually wear a watch when we play? And I go, I don't think, so, why are you asking me that? He goes, because I thought you were a watch with a heart rate monitor. I go, no, I don't. He goes, do you want to wear mine? And I go, why are you asking me that. He goes, I can just see it in your face and your eyes. Something's not right. And I was like and so instead of quitting, I was like, yeah, can I wear your watch? This is unbelievable. So I wore his watch to monitor. I think it was heart rate. My wife's like, was it a heart rate or blood pressure? I honestly don't know what it was. You know what this feels like to me? This feels like kt thinking he can outrun a tornado. Like your whole idea is, let me just play through this heart attack and see if I can make it to the other side.
Speaker 2: What are you doing.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any chest pains or arm pain. It was just my heart felt like it was beating a million miles an hour. So it's like and I could actually it felt like an irregular heart beat, like yeah, a bunch of coffee, Okay. So then I was like, okay, I'm not having a heart attack. And luckily Zots needed to leave early last night, so I was like, hey, I'm leaving on he leaves, and so I just left, but the reading is on the watch.
Speaker 2: We're fine.
Speaker 1: He goes, Yeah, that's about where I am when I'm running. I wasn't running very much. I was having a hard time setting some screens. I did hit a couple threes mid heart attack, thank you, and uh so, so anyways, you're the mamba. I got home and I was like, you know, I was telling my wife about it, and she was like, you kept playing.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem very smart, risky.
Speaker 1: But as I recapped it, I started off the day I drank like an entire pot of coffee by myself. I let on my way here. I was at work way too early, so I went to this breakfast place and grabbed lunch there. I grabbed breakfast for lunch. Okay, of course I had two coffees there. Yeah, and then I came to work and had another coffee at week.
Speaker 3: Actually, we had a text chain going and skin Skin was like, can I get you one in coffee?
Speaker 2: And you said coffee please.
Speaker 1: I think I just drank way too much coffee without governing at all, and just like pounding, pounding, pounding coffee. And I think it finally caught up to me last night. I think that's what that was. Plus in the five thirty break, we did some cocaine in the back. I remember that so that's not a heart attack. That's just too much caffeine, right.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: But too much caffeine combined with full court basketball can lead to a heart attack. Yeah, the warning sign is your heart going. But his watch said my heart rate was fun.
Speaker 3: His watch though, Yeah, you're used to his body.
Speaker 2: He hit save and then just handed you the watch.
Speaker 3: I think if that happens again, just say, guys, could you play four on four.
Speaker 2: From right without everyone's heart rate? It will just go down. I don't want to lose my spot. I guess. Yeah, we don't want to spot on Earth.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you this. I did think about this. I was like, you know what if I died? Pretty good run? Yeah, pretty good run if you think about it, Like, how could you?
Speaker 2: I was seriously thinking about this. I was like, No, like, good run.
Speaker 1: There was some good basketball play during If you told me at any point in my childhood that I would be able to have a career goofing off with one of my friends I've known since I was twelve and talking about the teams I've loved my whole life. That's not a real path, right, that doesn't happen. No, had a pretty good run, Yeah, you can go ahead, and you know what, I can die. I feel like I want you to die. I feel like I could die.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could. Yeah. You know what's amazing is you were scared of.
Speaker 1: Losing your place in this basketball game because of a heart attack. And Zots was like, I'm kicking off early. Everybody, good luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I'm not. I don't have er duty tonight. Right, I'm not taking this guy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate Zot's worrying about me. Yeah, saved my life. Very observant of him to notice that. He's like, I want to be home in time for the tip between the Celtics and the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: I'll see y'all later. Good luck playing five on four?
Speaker 3: What about the other eight jerks who just annoyed Ben, who ignored having a heart attack?
Speaker 1: Right, no, no, ask me why I wouldn't play defense. They didn't offer their watch. Right now, it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Hot gods, stay on top in the shovel. I'm gonna call it now the least fun Hollywood shuffle have you ever done?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, Big fires in California and when gust over sixty miles per hour have caused these wildfires to begin spreading rapidly in the Los Angeles area, and one of these fires. There's multiple fires, but one of them was called the Palisades Fire. Here's what we can Here's what we know right now. In the Palisades neighborhood, you have the homes of Tom Hanks, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Aniston, Mark Hamill, Luke Skywalker himself. He evacuated a last minute and said when he left there were fires on both sides of the road. Eugene Levy said he was evacuating. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt. Christina Yeah lost their home. Anna Faris lost her home. Adam Brody the Great, Seth Cohen from the OC and his wife Lighton Measter lost their home. Kamala Harris's home is in the evacuation zone. Kawhi Leonard has stepped away from the Clippers because his home he's had to evacuate.
Speaker 2: And they're used to him stepping.
Speaker 1: It's like we can for John without you for a game or two. We're like, we did not even know you were back. What's wild to me is JJ Reddick was here last night. Clearly we'll talk about the Madis and Lakers in the next segment. But they had to evacuate. Wow, and there's many more.
Speaker 3: We have two reported deaths through Oh no, really, just too though, I'm amazed.
Speaker 2: That's just too.
Speaker 1: We have a we have a friend that is here who has a friend that has a house in that neighborhood you're talking about. And he's a music guy and he's got all these vintage keyboards and he's got a Neve board that was at Abbey Road, like the Neve mixing board from Abbey Road. And he doesn't know, but he thinks he's lost everything.
Speaker 3: God, isn't that crazy. I to think about Adam Brody. Just saw him the other night at the Golden Globes on TV. Like him within twenty four hours his house is gone. Wait you're thinking of Adrian will Adam Brody? Oh is he there too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the show with krerist gotcha. Nobody wants a great show. And that's the one that's with Leeton Measter or whatever name is. No Kristen Bell. He's married Ladon Measter. Yes, okay, yeah, I just saw footage on this TV in here and it is in.
Speaker 3: It's wore bitexted. Our friend Jesse who used to work on the Kimball shows, Like are you good? It's like it's not really coming our way, but the way some of those time lapse videos. Have you all seen any of that, It show shows you how when the wind picked up and the wind is not let up much today, when the wind picked up this fire, it was kind of not it wasn't controlled, but just how fast it just moved in on the city. I know there's like you know, I'm using landmarks that I know because there's a bunch of stuff, Like there's museums and like some famous landmarks that hit There's like a very famous golf course called Riviera and the Los Angeles Country Club and all that is like not safe and it's in what they're calling the evacuation zone because I don't think they know. That's the other thing about, like this is an old fire and ice thing where if you're gonna lose your stuff, would you lose your stuff in fire and ice? Give me ice every time? Because you have a bunch of people not knowing we have to get out of the area, and I don't know what we're going back to, probably nothing, And that's what we're seeing here and it's really sad, truly sad.
Speaker 2: God, it's horrible.
Speaker 3: Man. If there's more, we'll get it to you. Is the thing that rams Vikings play on Monday night? And do we know that Sofi Stadium is going to be there?
Speaker 1: I don't like it's that's how much like this is poured into a giant city.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's not like out in the wildfires out on the priffy. This is like in the city.
Speaker 3: Dude, this was in this fire was moving towards Sunset Boulevard. This is this morning. So I don't know, you know, what's happened, you know, since then? Like, but it's like this is Malibu. Is you know right there on the pch has been hit by the say, there's like two or three fires. But obviously that Pacific Palisades neighborhood is huge and a bunch of rich people live there.
Speaker 1: And yeah, is this was it around this time last year that the Hawaiian thing happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was. I think it was January of last year. Did they figure out what caused that or do they? Do? They typically ever know?
Speaker 3: I don't I'll remember quick thing. I will say tonight. Does anyone have anything else they'd like to weigh in on the fire.
Speaker 2: It's just very sad. I have a quickie here.
Speaker 3: Tonight a lost art returns to television, the crossover episode, or one show pops on with another show. I love it when this happens, and it doesn't happen very often, but we have our good friends that always Sonny in Philadelphia will be showing up at the school of Abbot Elementary. I've seen these commercials. Yeah, it looks wonderful. I love Abbot Elementary personally. I love both of these shows, but Abbot Elementary is one that we've kind of watched over the last three or four months, just kind.
Speaker 2: Of they've had it's so good.
Speaker 1: They've had these commercials where it's a printer at the school and they're printing off the ID badges and it's the members of the cast have always sunny for Philadelphia's coming off.
Speaker 2: To coming in as the bad guys. Right, it's it's just like this is going to be okay. So they're mixing. It wasn't a radio consultant that suggested this. No, no, it wasn't that. Have you mix for any reason? Right, TV consultant? Okay, good job, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 1: There is the Hollywood shuffle coming up next, and around the sports the MAVs win and what are the Cowboys doing with their head coaching position? All that's coming your way next