Speaker 1: Okay, everybody. Hello, I am on Rumble Studio today, so it's a little bit different. It's a little bit I had to set up a bunch of things. I was concerned that I was gonna have to upload all of the videos I wanted to play first, so I went through all that. I had some stripe issues earlier today, all kinds of stuff that sloaded me down from getting on today. So hopefully this is a good time for everybody. It's about two thirty eight pm on Pacific time, and it's like prime time right after work for everybody on the East coast, so this might be a good spot. It might be a good spot for doing this. It looks up we got five paesels, five people already on the Rumble and I just got started. All right, cool, we're also, oh the fuck? Is that all right? We're also on kick FTJ Media. Let's double check that because it looks like it's a little vacant, pretty vacant, if you will, Let's go my channel. Let's make sure it initiated. Just said credems. Of course it stuck in my throat. It's pottery. Come on, bitch, ass dude, populate so I can get over with there you go. Oh yeah, it is on. It is on. It's not showing the right video things, but it's okay. Not everybody's perfect. All right, cool, Now let's see if there's an absurd chat that's working. It looks like it is. Let's try it. H e ALU like jello? Oh cool, alright, I like it. There's there's there's people here. Sweet, all right, all right, all right, alright, so everything's working. I'm happy. It's just I don't think Rumbo Studio understands how to count the other platforms, so that's probably what it is. It's probably just Rumble not be able to count them because it can't they can't access the data. All right, So we got we got a bitch you kick, which is who cares? But you know, sorry sorry kick, but you know this thing kind of ends up ended up sucking. Yeah, that's what it is. I didn't make you suck. I'm not I'm not responsible for why for you suck. All right, So it says Karen Peter said, good afternoon, Daniel. You know, maybe they'll take that sumper fri llc down because it's right where the let me go over to her. I didn't think I was gonna have to use my virtual camera. I'm just gonna use my regular camera, right, But it's it's not a big deal that I'm using obs to do this because uh, let's see there is because it's still using my my logitic bridial cameras anyway, But like, oh wait, what is that? Why is that black? Why are you're black?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's why? All right, So I can go to this thing when I go to click on that, so when I read this later on, I just gotta check to make sure you can see it that way. You can see it that way, all right, you know, I promise I can't check to see if oh you're not seeing it that way. Hold on, now maybe you are. Maybe you are over here, Yeah, yeah you are. Sweet? So have I have like multiple ways of controlling this, which is a little bit confusing, but it's okay. I got it. I got this, and I just need your help to let me know whether or not you guys are gonna catch audio catch audio on this particular thing I'm about to do. So I'm gonna go on to Oh yeah, I'm already on there. I just gotta bring it to a presentation, okay, Like I said, it's a little it's a little bit different, so I gotta get used to it. So this is kind of interesting though. Let's this is an audio, so just bear with it. If you can hear me through this, though, give me a thumbs up in the chat or whatever. It says. This is from uh nick nicko Dimus our good friend, my good friend. It says Jack the Ripper identified. Now the movie makes us think it was a doctor and that it was a freemason. Right, he may very well still have been a freemason. But here's funny information here, and it says in eighteen eighty eight, because if he was a freemason, you'd still be of the Waive Saturn death cult, right, because that's what it is, a Kabbalistic cult, and that's what that is, all that mysticism, and you know, the ring kabalistic nonsense about forcing the conditions to make God return their God and rectify the mess up world that they've created. So how does that put them in favor if they're the ones causing all the chaos and damage and corrupting all of the other people on the planet, and then they themselves are conducting sick discussing acts with children. Obviously their god is not of the of a very good nature if he's gonna come around and eradicate the people that were influenced into being bad by the bad rather than the bad people responsible for doing it right? Didn't did that? Did you follow that? A? Right? So it's the Jacktorper in eighteen eighty eight, oddly enough, eighteen eighty aaa, so that's Saturn eights. Aaron Kosminsky. That does not sound Irish at all. Aaron Kosminski was a twenty three year old, so he was a youngster Polish Jewish barber living in London. So that whole trope about the grapes and the carriage might have all been for movie effect, like like nobody might chabbo can afford grapes? That that part with a you know jack Yeah, what do you call it? Uh? Johnny Depp, he's a jacktor River himself. Pretty sure he killed or was responsible and setting up the murder with Flea of River Phoenix, among other people, and also getting three child murderers out of jail the West Memphis three anyhow, in eighteen eighty eight, Iaron Kazminski was a twenty three year old Polish Jewish barber so every effing time. Yeah, yeah, pretty much. Living in London during the terror reign of Jack the Ripper, he was certified insane. Wow, man, I didn't know he get a certificate for that shit. It's like I'm a certified personal trainer. But if I was certified insane, is that like full disability? Could I get money from the government? Anyway? Moving on, I could probably qualify all right. He was certified insane and admitted to an asylum in eighteen ninety one. Plus I'm a veteran, so maybe that would actually give me double like benefits. Anyway. He died in nineteen nineteen. So he died in nineteen nineteen. He lived a long, fruitful well not really if it was only yeah, I mean it was like what the sixties eighty eight? He was twenty three anyway. In his confidential memorandum, Chief Constable Melville mac McNaughton, who wrote, sorry who worked let me start over? In his confidential memorandum, Chief Constable Melville McNaughton, who worked on the Ripper case, identified Cousminsky as one of the three men suspected of being the Ripper because Minsky was known to have a strong hatred toward women. So did they call that a misogynistic and homicidal tennessees. A witness reportedly identified Kauzminsky at the time, but no charges were laid because the man would not testify.
Speaker 3: Against a fellow jew.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Now one hundred and thirty two years later, DNA found on a shawl retrieved from the crime scene of Jack Ripper's victim, Catherine edos One matches a DNA sample provided by one of Kaminski's living relatives, bringing an end to one of the world's greatest unsolved crimes. Article by somebody named gig Gigy Moon. So it says now one hundred thirty two years later, and then this at the bottom for continuity of course, says, after one hundred and thirty six years, he had a doctor and his name was Juwey Jewinstein from Juville, and he was a barber. He was he was the barber from uh what was that that other Johnny Depp movie, all right, the one where uh uh the guy who plays bull rat was uh shave of the face that guy Swee Sweeney Todd. There we go where he accidentally because he's just going through murdering the entire community. He doesn't realize that he just threw his girlfriend and the Charon kills her too. Now here's where I gotta find out. Are you able to hear this? Let me know. I don't know if it's because it looks just like Jetsy from stream Yard, but it doesn't give me an option for not that I saw. Maybe I should look at that again. Hold on, let me let me bring this down and put it back up. Words are funny sometimes, so do I not have a chat? Hold on? God, damn you people, not you people, but you know your name isn't Karen. Only Karen's can get a certification for being insane until twenty twenty nine. We'll see if Daniel is the next chosen name at that time. Yeah, I don't know if it're gonna go with Daniels. Seems I mean, it's the same amount of syllables. Maybe they can't make it too difficult because you know, most people aren't that smart, and they're we'll get into all the other weird things that are happening with the consolidation that we've been talking about. Let me go ahead and first drop this like a bad drug, all right, let's see there's that and yeah, okay, so it is exactly. They're totally using jitsy, which is what powers Streamyard. So why would I not use this instead of Streamyard If it's gonna work for me for everything, and it feels like it's even better than Streamyard. I think I just found my replacement. Holy dool. That means, like I just said, fifty bucks a month, like it's really wipe my ask with or I don't know, put more food in the cupboards, or have prostitute money for Tijuana I mean steroids. I mean no, they're hi. All right, So let's watch this.
Speaker 4: The breiest thing to an Ashkenazi Jew is I thought that you chose.
Speaker 1: You can't see it right, No, you can. So why did it automatically change that? Time doesn't make any sense? Before it was stuck stuck on solo. Now it's now it's automatically switching for me? What is going on? Jesus pastwards? All right? Anyway, well, I went so I want to read this comment first. Anyway, I went back to school and learned all the Ashkenazi Jews who are of European they're Turkish of European descent. Specifically from the nation of Kazars. Okay, that would be mostly Ukraine. Surprise, surprise everybody, But this is what they the Russians are. Whomever the fuck it was, gave an ultimatum, Hey, you sick fucking eden Kites who keep on killing people and robbing them on the roads, pick a religion. Yeah, and since the other group of eden Kites, groups of Edenites plural around the world, had already chosen and manufactured Judaism, it seems like it was a logical choice for them to pick it. And I would say that the only ones who can actually claim an actual ethnicity would be those that were and this is probably not even one hundred percent, but yeah, because I mean, even if somebody who says they're Italian, well, can you trace to the beginning of time? Everybody who was in your family is Italian, Like they came from there. They grame out of the earth in Italy, and that is where they're from, right or otherwise they just happened to because it's regional. Everything's regional, and we call it an ethnicity because you're from there, Like my mother's full blooded Italian, whatever the fuck that means, right, She wasn't born there. She was born in upstate New York. But her parents and her grandparents, my great grandparents were quote unquote Italian. But who's to say where their parents or their great great great great grandparents came from. Were they all from Italy or is it just the region that they've been in for the longest time. So then we call that in an ethnicity. There's something wrong with this whole thing, right, And then you go, well, let's look at the genetics. Yeah, since forensic science itself is pretty fucking wrong and incorrect a lot about a lot of things and basically sold to you in funny TV shows that are not funny TV shows but popular TV shows, so you actually think that it's legitimate, so that when you go to court and get fucked because you didn't do anything wrong, you accept it because it's like, oh my god, yeah, the forensic evenance is, how did that happen? I wasn't even there, right, How did the forensic evenance come back like that? It must have been wrong. No, it's because it's a parlor trick so that they can put whoever they want to in jail. Yeah, even in your analysis is fifty percent wrong. So you could pop positive and not have done anything. So if they want to put you in let's say you have probation, how fun would that be? Or you're on parole. They want if they want to what they call violate you so that they can send you in a jail where you actually get violated in the ass again again because you're already there once they can do that. That's why this whole system is just trait of evil. And nobody gets it that we are property of these banks and have been since about nineteen well let's let's be let's be modest and say nineteen thirty three the Bankruptcy Act, but in reality since nineteen thirteen, but slaves to it in other ways because of their ability to manipulate the market and destroy through inflation and deflation everything and steal away everything. We've owned, our farms, they owned. These people right here own the insurance companies and the banks and the judicial system. And they wear the black robes to remind you that this is a goddamn cult. When they're sitting in the judge chair with their gavel, with their ceremonial gavel, so yeah, hitting their gong, which is just a piece of wood on the table. Yeah. Yeah, it's been going on since probably. Oh, I don't know, they've been they've been fighting it for they've been fighting with us for a long time. Eighteen twelve there was a little bit of an incident, right, and then they got their second and then what happened with Andrew Jackson. So their response to that was about no, I don't know, thirty years later, to put us at a war against each other so that the only casualties would be Americans, Americans killing Americans. Let's call that the Civil War, right, and a war of secession because you're not gonna be this seceding from the Union was not allowed because that means that the bank has less power over you, and they want to control everybody. So this whole Lincoln you know, it's freeing the slaves bullshit. He was paving the way so that the banks could enslave everyone and then through their manipulations, through their corporatization in eighteen seventy one, I believe it was, and then it was just further manipulation app that to cause artificial crises in a place of abundance with money and rumors just rumors that they were in that banks. Other banks were insolvent, but they didn't you know, they didn't have enough to cover their their their loans. So it freaks everybody out, draws them all to like a moth to a flame, to another bank because somehow that's better. And the loss of faith in their own ability to handle their own affairs allow us for well, two identical things basically to happen, except the only real difference is the name Aldridge Plan Federal Reserve Act. And then everybody goes away for Christmas and then they do a middle of the night freaking you know, approval of that, send it through, and here we are. It only took them twenty years after that, like literally twenty years after that, nineteen thirteen to nineteen thirty three to put us into bankruptcy. They did that. They did that. They took the most prosperous country, put us through two wars. We were in the process of getting into the second one at the time, massive casualties, almost five hundred thousand Americans in the second one. So they say, you know what I mean, you understand what I'm getting at, And we got we gotta put an end to the cult that is in charge of banking and these Ashkenazi may be the only ones that can actually because there are Kartemish and Cappadocia, like that is the area in which these Edenites came from, and that is the same place where Ashkenazi, Turks, Jews come from, kas are whatever that whole area may be in ethnicity for whatever an ethnicity is even worth anymore. There's like humanoid types and then humanoid types that interrelate with other humanoid types that create variations of those humanoid types. But is there an actual what does ethnicity really mean? Those humanoid types not where you from, not regional. And I don't think the DNA is sound enough science to be like, well, let's look at that and point at that because for them, maybe maybe for the people that control the people that control us, or the things that control the people that control us, they are they're aware of what DNA is. But I think everybody but down the road from there, it's like data not available. They can do the power trick. They can bullshit you because if they were, if they were actually more, it disclosed everything about DNA. They could also discredit their own bullshit about if they were, if they knew anything about biology and health and nutrition. They wouldn't be able to they wouldn't be able to push their nonsense of virus and external forces making people sick aside from toxins and aside from radiation, virus floating shitty things does not work, and it doesn't it's not even a thing that they can verify. So I'm gonna finish. I'm gonna stop listening to the reading this person because I don't think they have their shit together too well. And they went back to school to learn about Ashkhonazi Jews? What school was at? The school of not funded by the by the state, because they're not going to tell you about Ashkenazi Jews if they're funded by the by the educational department department, which, by the way, again, we'll getting back into the consolidation of government here soon, but let's just watch this. Everybody's gonna be stupid. But everyone's going to be controlled by AI. You get it, you get it. We don't need these departments. It's not that they're not going to continue to control these things. It's just that they're gonna get rid of the departments, the names, the people within it. If you think that means ah freedom homeschooling's okay again. We can take our matters in our own hands for our child's education, and we don't have to worry about vaccine schedules. They're still pushing vaccine schedules and they're adding more to them. Do you think that that's the truth. They want homeschoolers to vaccinate their children too, And you know what the threat is there if you don't, they take your children because their cult of science, their cult of medicine, is going to override parent parental decision to not get your parents, get your children poisoned, mutilated brains scrambled or dead or dying of cancer. Later on. You know, Saint Juds wouldn't be filled with children if it wasn't for freaking vaccines, there wouldn't be They would close down, Rale mc donald house would be out of business. Rady Children wouldn't exists. It's those shots that create that problem. And then instead of addressing the problem, the source, the what do you call it, the the root? Cause you think you're doing something wonderful by funding the demons who are poisoning them with chemo, and you give to Saint Jud's and you think, man, I'm good I'm doing something for the kids. Really, are you? You just bought the executioners a new house. Good job. Yeah, they're calling the realtor because they got the sell more chemo drugs this year.
Speaker 2: Can get killed.
Speaker 4: Yes, we are chosen, and yes the land of Israel belongs to us. There's no further debate. I'm not going to justify it. I'm not going to defend it. If you don't know that it's our land, go back to school. Yes, and that is so powerful.
Speaker 5: They say you're rude, or you're cocky or whatever, but there's never a debate of well, you're incorrect because such Inside they're just like, I hate that.
Speaker 1: You're This is all based on a book that they wrote for themselves to put themselves in the center, or that they've identified as the people who wrote this and are pulling a scam. Either way, this supremacy thing doesn't work in a creator to creation relationship. God wouldn't create people and say you're in my in my image and then say, oh yeah, and by the way, I made a bunch of shit too. But those are for your that's those are for you to be to have slaves and to kill because that because I'm a good god. Like that, I'm a benevolent creator. So I made a bunch of extra excessive, insignificant, irrelevant, superfluous individuals that you can murder, have fun, chosen ones, and by the way, continue raping children as well, including your own. Is that is that? Is this the guy? These guys that are chosen? If you believe that, then you actually live in a world where you are worshiping Satan or whatever you want to call that, you are in the Saturn cult. If you're if you think that Israel is for is for these fucking fake Israel Israelites, then you already are in a Saturn cult. It doesn't matter if you call it Christianity, Islam or Judaism. You're in the cult. And I wish you would drink your kool aid sooner rather than later, Jim Jones style, and gett you know, ridd us of the problem that is you.
Speaker 4: You're willing to blatantly say it, But there's also the reaction of holes.
Speaker 2: Finally, yeah, I think so, And I think they're kind of begging for us to just say it.
Speaker 1: You know, we're always hiding it because we know that it creates this level of uncomfort Is that a word uncomfortability?
Speaker 4: So long as a discomfort, The scariest thing to an Ashkenazi Jew is the thought that your chosen goes.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's scary that you're chosen, and Askanazi would have the least claim of them all. So straight up lies from beginning to end, because that what is what the deceiver does. And here is the chosen one, right there, go go you baha, go go mmm yep. That he was just pointing out that it was eighteen eighty eight there, So I guess, I guess Ranger Star was just doing a knife presentation and it was one of the knights that my friend here, Nick Demus, actually helped design some of blades for. And this dude has like a huge, like I don't know, like three million on YouTube following and so he's saying he's given praise to this knife company in this video. So I've been dealing with William since about twenty fifteen. Is handled a lot of his knives and such good dude, great knife maker. That's pretty cool. And now it's going to make sure, Oh that's weird. Okay, so this is what she he was trying to show me. So we know about this picture, right, I look at this guy your next time? All right, so you got you got the Darth Vader slash serpent freaking superent cult thing with the does the shoulder a little uh what they called that? It's almost like a vest on top of a robe.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: He kind of looks like one of the bad guys from Superman two. Right, it kind of looks like that, but he also looks like just a dark lord priest. Right, and I think I've also, I swear I've seen him in Knights of Malta regalia too, which does not surprise me. It only it only confirms what I already what I always see in him. But anyway, what do you call it? So, yeah, you're looking at this dude. You're seeing this thing that almost looks like a cobra. Right, and now here's this lady. It looks like the same thing, and your muskrats eli musk I mean Donald Trump, same thing at this point, right, who really is the president Donald? Well, either one of them doesn't matter because they're not. They neither one of them have any controlled They're just doing what they're told. Where if they're wearing a small hat and touching a fucking rock, a whaling wall. They're following orders of the banks, period the end. And oh, by the way, if you live here and you think you're in control in politics, I got news for everybody who is unaware of what the nature of this country has been. I think I just went over it a little bit, did I not. We are not the country that we think we are. Well, that's good. As long as they're not military. You don't want to drop your kids. This is sad, but especially in Arizona, even you don't want to drop if you're in the military, you don't want to drop your children off out of the daycare center that run by them. They end up getting tunneled to places where they get raped and experimented on. And this has been happen. This is not something I'm just making up. Go look for the Phoenix Enigma, who's also from Arizona. Look at go look at some videos of his from like a couple of years ago. He was just pulling up the actual news reports, the actual articles on that, and it's it's a big it's a big problem, like child rape, all that horrible stuff and abuse and the children being scared to tell anything to the parents, and then you have to ask yourself, well, the officers involved in Yeah, a lot of times they are because it's a fucking cult. Everything that has to do with upper government military intelligence is a cult. It's the same cult because that's who runs here. And it goes rape back to the same thing I'm saying. People think bank, they think finances, and it's like minute, it doesn't they don't, it doesn't can No, it's a it's a control mechanism, right, they can decide your fate, just like with these tariffs. Right the twenty we're gonna get into this a little bit. The twenty five percent tariff is going to be charged to you because even if it's charged to the company, the company, you know, the cost gets carried over to you to cover they're gonna make the same amount off of each you know, unit or whatever, but you're gonna pay more for it. So coming in going, oh, well, I can put up a tariff too. It's not a tariff war. It's just more like, well, if you can get away with it, then I'm gonna get away with it, you know, And it's gonna make nothing cheap anymore. The other good other positives to it sure, but what they're trying to do is destroy middle class and continue to suck and funnel out money, impoverishing us and making things impossible to live here, so that we are running to them, desperate, desperate for their help, just like when they, you know, run to FEMA during the time of crisis, run to the government because they're the help they're there to help. Run to them and please give me that injection. Oh, or better yet, can I have some food? My family starring? Well, until you get this injection, I can't feed you. Oh, by the way, I forgot to do this, so let's just do it. See. I like that. I like that a lot. I like that I can just go ahead and press a button and not have to go through Okay, hold, click click. This is this is superior to uh stream Yard. Like that. I just have to set it up ahead of time and just upload it and then I can just press a button afterward. So that's pretty awesome. So I have a richie from Boston here. I have the Ted Gunderson and I have the uh. I want to say, it's the most recent Max Egan. Look he excuse me, I just he just uh, he's he's hanging out with Jeff Berwick at his house and he's doing his walk. I could tell ray when you started walking that he wasn't the same time as Jeff, and I was like, I bet he's like I been. He's staying there sure enough because they're doing the anarca polcle. By the way, uh, anarcha polcle has just been infiltrated, not that it hasn't already been. He had freaking Andrew Kaufman there the last couple of years, So fuck that guy. But you have in Andrew Coott. All he did is repurpose and and diminish and redirect people away from It's a lot of good information, yes, and that's where I started looking into this whole thing. But then the meat of the of the matter comes from people like doctor Stefan Lanka, which is where they get the majority of their stuff for so people who pile on to Lanka's work, like Tom Cowen and Kaufman and then try to sell you a bunch of dumb shit like that stupid anal Emma anlemma freaking stirstick. That's one hundred and eighty six dollars for what they call that. It's not structured water. They call it coherent water. What so crystal glass basically stirstick with a little tiny piece of middle on one end of it and water inside of the thing, so there's a barrier around it. And then even when they're showing the like this company that's making these things, they're putting it through this very unnatural process to do it. They're not talking about getting rid of any of the you know, the purification or anything like that. That and obviously they tell you if you're just stirring something, that's not going to do that either, it's just going to make it coherent. They're not even say structured, they're saying coherent, which could mean that there's still what do you call it, that there's still trauma in the water. Because yeah, Stu Peters, Yes, thank you, that's right, That's what I'm talking about, Stu Peters. Stu Peters like he got invited there because he's had Max on so now he's gonna be there. That guy does not belong there. He's not a real human being. And why am I losing people on here with the funcks? Your problem? Why are people disappearing all of a sudden? What's your deal?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What the fuck unlessn just jumped in my face. I got some screen popping up in front of me, A fuck off, fuck off?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Three of them? What the fuck? Go away? There it goes. That was weird. You can't scroll too close to the bottom bar here because then it just pops up this bullshit about news and crap like that. I hate Windows ten eleven at any of them Windows whatever. So I can play it from here, but then I don't know if I can and talk about it. So maybe I'll play it for the most site. Now that I know I can do that, which is awesome. That's the only thing that freaked me out, because I was like, well, how am I going to do this if you guys can't hear And I might even have solved the fact that when I are I might even solve the not being able to hear me when I'm doing gaming. We'll find out, we'll find out. That one's the last one I have to figure out. But I have a Ted Gunderson one here. I have the Richie from Boston one where you talking about Trump, and we'll get we'll get this going. And I just want to also remind you people, you wonderful people out there who I love respect.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I have to show you this, and I have to make it clear. First of all, Alec, is it Idyle or is it Hdel? You are awesome. You are one of my biggest supporters on Twitter. Yes, that's what I still call it. You do a lot to share my information around and I do appreciate it greatly. I want that to be known. I want you to know that I recognize and I appreciate it, all right, And I swear Twitter is the one and only place where when I don't post for a long time, my viewer, sorry, my follower increases, follower base increases, and the moment I start posting it decreases. Does that make any sense to a rational human being, because that's exactly what happens every single time. But let me show you this real quick, man. I'm really liking this thing. I'm a soup. I might be able to get rid of. Oh my god, if I can get rid of Streamyard, that would make me do backflips. The only thing I would have to figure out that it was those borders. I like the borders and I like having something in the background when I minimize myself, So I'd have to figure out how to read all that here. I could might be able to do it. I just have to figure out there's there's minimal there's less things I can do here. So what I would have to do is probably do it over on obs and then just make my screen smaller and put it in the center, and then I could just do it that way. I suppose that could be okay, I'm I can probably do that right now. Let's see. So this is what I wanted to show you that I already open it up. Why do I have a sidebar? Then the hell make a full screen behage? You know?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, so as of when we started just called you know a little while ago, I have four and sixty nine, not sixty seven followers on Rumble, and I said, if just ten percent of you were first tier members on Patreon, I'd be able to do this full time, and I'd be able to help other people because I'd be able to devote time into learning the nodes on the da Vinci resolved post production side of things so that I could actually make really cool graphics and good stuff happen in special effects world for people's videos, including my own and my own documentaries and I could polish them up really nice, and I could do really good jobs. So rush jobs, which still take a lot of time because it's just what happens, are kind of like that how to for You video that I did of me in the backyard cooking the chicken like that, although it has some bells and whistles, it's all simple stuff like I didn't do any masking and I didn't do any tracking or anything like that. That's all nod node stuff, and that requires me learning more things in order to be able to get my head wrapped around it, all stuff I can't do if I'm also having to worry about all the time. Well, you could do that, and then next month you'll be getting evicted and your your daughter will be not just out of gymnastics, but out of a home. You know what I says saying here that that is what's holding me back from being able to do this full force and be able to put enough effort into this to actually make it awesome and help others and do this as like you know, I would be happy to be what do you call it, a what's that word? Consultant? That'd be cool as a side, as a side gig in addition to support for the show or sponsorship as it comes or whatever. But it says I have four hundred, one thousand, five hundred and sixty nine followers on rumble. If just ten percent of you, which is four hundred and fifty, right, give your tay four and fifty quarter and fifty six for fifty seven. We're just one tier of the first tier members on Patreon, I'd be able to do this full time. I do thirteen to twenty five videos per month when I'm on full time, when I'm not doing those Arizona Marketplace, hat Sauce venue things. Then I'm here for days a week at very at the very least. Sometimes I still jump out on Saturdays and on Sundays I'm with Stefan, and a lot of times I will copy that and put it on my channel too. So you're getting a lot. So at five hours a month, that's twenty to thirty nine cents per episode. It seems more than reasonable, right, if you're getting something out of it. What's wrong with doing the Patreon and trying that you give a flying fluke about it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna post this. I'm posting this in all the chats right now. It's also when the description that apparently is invisible to people. Let's see, I'm not trying to sound negative. The funck was that? And also, ye, I'm not gonna go to bit shoo because I already have a bunch of things opened up. I don't want to screw with it. Oh you know what, hold on, I want to get adventurous. Let's see if there's nobody even in the chat where here? Never really check this one when it's left fifty shut up? All right?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: There you go. Thanks. So there is a chat in here, well I think there is, Yeah, it goes. Is it actually posting it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It wasn't. Let me do it. I said I had to wait X amount of time in order to do it. The hell's that? No, it's not actually showing it when I post? Why? Why is it empty? And blink? Anyway, it doesn't matter. So I don't know what's up with that chat on visue. But it's big white screen and I just posted a little link two times and it didn't show up. But anyway, if you look right in the description on Bitshue, you'll find the new Spreaker podcast link it's not new. Just if you were on Spotify and you can't find the show anymore because they they deleted it, right, so that there goes a bunch of ad rev that I was getting. So spreaker dot Com podcast Da da da da da. That's where I distribute my podcast from, so that's who sends it out to everybody else. Apparently Spotify said I don't want it anymore, so it is what it is there. But if you look just in the description, you'll find all the information for all the videos, and everybody's happy and know you singing songs and all that good stuff. All right, all right, And I'm disguised the limits or disguised limits as you can see there on Twitter, because I get deleted when I could. They blacklisted my name on there. So anytime I go on there and I don't use a VPN by accident, my account gets suspended. And it's been like for three years. I haven't been on more than that now, but you know, good times, Yes, oh Rico, lookout, let's let's talk about that for a second and then we'll then we'll get into the thing. I'm gonna take the private chat off on the same I'm gonna take the chat down for How do I do that? I don't notice? Yeah, Spoti Fried, Yeah right, Why is my dog acting like a fucking faggot right now? I don't get it, screaming his ass off? I can retard? How do I take the chat down? Before? It told me I could do it? No, it's not to let me do it? What the fuck? Alright? Whatever? I was able to take the chat off the screen before, Now I can't. Oh, okay, there you go, So I to scroll down more donation banners. So when you guys, oh yeah, that's the other thing too. So here's this and then I'll talk about stuff on when you when you are on Rumble, which is pretty awesome to be on Rumble. Yeah, you can click this thing right here and then you can do it just like what they call super chats over on YouTube. This takes about sixty days to get to me, but it's awesome that you do that, right, Like it works, and y'all you can just change what you want this way or you can just add it manually there, like can you say if you whoops like that, if you felt like it, right, you can pick your own No, what the hell it's because I clicked on it, see, and then you just go do your rant type in your thing and it's obviously I will read it. And then also it supports the show, so you can do that too. Your rent will stick for twenty minutes, it says, I mean, will be on the it'll be like pinned on the top before they go any further. So twenty twenty we went from like thirty forty people here to like dropping down to it's a different time of day. So I don't know what's up with that, but it's probably because people have other shit to do, just getting home and all that. I don't know. Right now, we're going to get into the information I want to discuss with. Richie from Boston has his take on it. I think I've lost my ad blocker thing, and I don't. It's not letting put a new a new thing on that for it for Chrome, so it's it's yeah, yeah, I didn't. I didn't open it up in Brave Browser. I probably should have. But even bitshoes still pushes through that. It doesn't make I don't know how the hell you do it, but I think they'll cambed them or something, and so it's not like an additional, I don't know what they do. Yeah, so okay, so step on for stopping. He did end up going to the hospital. Dixie sent I had sent a message to Steve, the producer producer Steve for the Freeman TV show. His thor on the thor at the door is his tag on YouTube, and yeah, so he had sent me the email, and at the time that email account wasn't working, so I didn't know to look for it in there, so I sent him through a different email account to see what was going on if he had heard anything. And then as I was waiting for that response, I tried one more time to see if that email account would work, and it did again, so I guess Josh had updated it and got it ready and working again. And then come to find out, Yeah, he's had He's probably gonna have to get a stint in his heart, which I know doctor or Glyndon would have something to say about that, because I've heard him talk about how that's not a good thing, and I think they want it. I hope they don't try to put him on statins. I don't think that Stefan would allow that anyway, even if he took them. I don't like took them like Grat took them with his physical hand. I think he would throw them out immediately afterward. So hopefully that's true. I know we have a chance to talk with him, so that's gives us an opportunity to actually, you know, provide information. He's a smart guy. He hasn't been to the doctors on his own for fifty years or so, so obviously he's not he's not in the spell that most people are. That's that's that frightened default doesn't work with him, right, Like, you can say all you want, but a lot of people like it's all it's all rhetoric because the moment they get scared and they're they're feelful, fearful of the of their own, you know, well being or their child's well being or whatever, they default right back to the m d s. And everybody else doesn't even you can't even be heard because at the end of the day, it's one thing to you know, pontificate, and it's another it's one thing to be at the forum and philosophize. But these guys, these guys win at the end of the day. It's a shame. And now we're going to talk about this particular one right here, and uh, how that's related to that? And oh yeah, you know you know that with Jicky died right yeah, she was twenty twenty four. She that was the YouTube psychopathy, you know, destroy lots of people's lives and demonetized them and deleted their channels. And then she of course being in the cult of allopathy, the pharmacia cult we called allopathy. It's pharmacia, it's it's it's sorcery, it's it's bullshit, it's materialism. Well she, uh, she died by her own bullshit beliefs. Most likely shot related, so they have it fifty six years old, ruined enough lives. Karma was a biyach and this guy is from stink Mekistan. There's your Asconazi right there. Okay, I'm gonna play this little intro. Well, I get up and see what the dog is bar came about, and then we will get going on the many adeals that we have to do here. Dude, See, I could be getting sponsorship, So twenty five people is the minimum. The offer is forty eight cents per person that's watching the video, so I could I could not even have to ask you for anything. If the funck of viewership popped back up, and that would you would just have to hear me ramble on about Rumble Premium, and then I can make it funny. It would be a good It would be a good routine, like a joke routine. Right, let's see studio, let's scroll down. I granted, you're probably gonna be a little annoyed by this because you already went through this, but now you know what this is. Fuck it, We'll just go into this one right here.
Speaker 7: I might not love.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you can't pause that. Why wouldn't you be able to pause that? Oh that's weirdly, son of a bitch, I hit X and it fucking opened it up instead.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, fuck what you wanted?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: So I guess we'll just go from here then, because I don't want to I don't want to do that. I don't want I want to have control be able to pause it and talk. Well, that's that's stuper super stupid. So if I oploid it to Rumble studio, I'm not allowed to do that. Apparently, all right, well here we go. Oops, but you can't see it. That's fucking things in the way. Okay, let's go to share screen. Now. Richie is different, and I don't agree with the way he phrased the things very often because he puts it through the same filter of just a different Aprahamic death cult. It's still the same saturn cult. And it's part of the deception that the brings you right back into the ocean, right. The pied pipers just keep on whistling the little too, and then bring you right back into it. Right, That's the way I see it. If you guys, don't, if you don't understand what I'm talking about, if you think that I'm being hard on that, please look through my history or right in the Search for Rumble or wherever you're listening from Hellenistic in a hand basket, like hell in a hand basket, Hellenistic in a hand basket one and two. That should cover quite a lot of this Abrahamic bullshit, all right, and see it from the reality of what's tangible versus what's made up and misconstrued or utilizing details from other stories to create a different one and then name it something else and then rebrand it for the not even real Semites. Okay, let's go ahead and watch this and go, I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Where he's going right now, I will be back.
Speaker 1: Oh he's showing a map, he's showing Okay, all right, hold on, okay, So Palestine is that this was a really long and drawn out just to show that. Yeah, that's that's Alredya. That's uh, you know, there's Palestine and there's the gods of the bl bl blah blah blah blah. Right, cypresses over here, makespense now while he's showing it, because yes, it does exist, and yes, these are the people who really own it. And this is exactly who well for as long for however somebody can known they would occupy it. They had been there quite a long time, right, nobody owns the land.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But okay, and is that say anatolea? Is that what I'm supposed to say? I mean, yeah, I'm not sure what the let's say French, yeah, mar noird black Sea. Yeah, that's that's definitely French.
Speaker 8: Do youuys will take over the guy?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have to be here for this because this is where it gets into it. So he just this is what's gonna happen. And this is the cold statement here. These people who have a terrorists state, founded by terrorists, founded by a child killing cult that nobody can touch, created by a bank created by the United States and Louis brandeis because we were already taken over by then, because they had already taken over us with their Federal Reserve. Right, this had been in the works ever since eighteen sixty five at our demise after Civil War. This was all part of it rolling moving forward, corporatization, all this stuff, all this jew stuff, but also the Saturn cult stuff is you know, to get to get more specific about it. We are the ones who created Israel. So how does that happen if we weren't quote unquote Israel before Israel was Israel? So this idea and this is where it comes out. And it's clear as day everything when that statement that I just made is verified by the way he's making these statements. What does the United States have to say about what's going on in Israel? Unless this the banking element that created both of us, didn't create us, but terraformed us into one of their vassal whatever the hell you call it. Right, we're indentured servants, we are property. The country itself is a territory of the Rothschilds for lack of a better name for it, but the international banking cult, right, the international banking death cult. We are we are a territory, a conquered territory of theirs, not every not every even though there was a civil war, so there really was an actual physical battle here, but people don't associate that with that because we're not told that's not that was about We're told it was about slavery. So we lost all right, and we lost the constitutional republic along with it while what was going on. We lost habeas corpus, We lost the Bill of Rights, never been reinstituted, and even though people claim it's still there, go ahead and try to defend yourself in a situation and try to claim those rights. There are no more common law courts that I should tell you exactly what the nature of this country truly is. Our laws are not followed, their laws are. We are under their rule under their law. All these details, all these all this evidence should start to click, should start to click. So now you have this psychopathic murderer on the left, right, heartless, cold blooded murder, who has a country that is a sanctuary. It's not even a whatever sanctuary state for well only if you're only if you consider your self Jewish pedophiles, they will protect you there. You can go be a child, rapier and killer all over the rest of the world. You come with the Israel, and nobody's even gonna going to chase you into Israel because they know how powerful the banking institution is and they don't want to end up dead. And for the same reason why nobody will fucking wipe Israel off the map, it's because it's not Israel that they're afraid of. It's not because they have the world's brekest riverence brad blah blah, the girls most high tech. Of course they do because they pay for it. Because who what are they? They're an extension of the same international bankers who are in control of the City of London, which means they are in control of London, London and Britain. First, all that imperialism that they blame on the Europeans, that wasn't the Europeans. It was these fuckers, their expansionism. It was all to serve their agenda. Okay, they manipulate through their tools. I guess you could call them. It's a it's a tool of control the banking system, lending all this stuff, trade of any kind. They've always been well, they've built themselves into being what at least the ruling class think are indispensable. Even though they don't like to deal with them, or didn't like to deal with them at first, they ended up they end up becoming, you know, dependent upon them, and then they become more powerful than the than the rulers, to where now the rulers have to do what they say. And guess what that means that their militaries are owned by the banks, not by the countries. And that should explain why we've been going to the wars that we have been going to, and how our presidents have been a causing or a allowing or antagonizing an attack on us so that we would go to war when when, of course, and I'm talking about Pearl Harbor with this, but when, of course they don't also or even the Lusitania attack. But even when they you know, when they don't do it that way, they have themselves and Mussad and whomever else ciya Mussad fucking Jesuits right taking down a target right here in New York and New York State, destroying what they called it. And it's also very cryptic and subolk to call them towers and not just buildings. The word towers is a weighty word because there's a tower card in the tarot deck, right, there's a lot of weirdness around that. So to continue to call the towers you may as we'll be calling pillars Jakim and Boaz. And again it goes right back to this whole kabalistic lorinc abalad Jewish bullshit, which is why the Francists are important, not Frank, not Frankish, not the Franks, although they do say that Jacob Frank did call himself that after the nobility of the Frankship, which might actually indicate what Charlotte Magde and all those otherfuckers were actually, uh were. They could have been cryptos for all we know, but anyhow, or they could have had a lot of a lot of Jews in their in their h advisory. So this all points to this one thing. We are now overtly showing that we are a tool if if everything else hasn't hasn't sunken in same thing look like the USS liberty attack, and why that was okay? Why why why are our president at the time, who may have been very instrumental in the murder of the previous president, said I don't care if it sinks to the bottom of the ocean, because that that was the desired result. You call those planes back twice because we're not gonna embarrass our friend. Whose friend This is all cultish shit, This is all it's not even fear. It's because of the majority of these people are involved in these paternal orders that are sworn to this. And if they're not, then they're fellow travelers in another way. And they only get to where they are is if they're following the rules that are laid out to them through the agenda of these people who tell them what to do from these places up on high, from the city of London, from wherever rothschild ish type of direction. So that's what's been running our country, that's what helped that, that's what throw a proxy US created Israel, and it was ah, it's about four death race. Well, okay, sure he's he signed his name to something that was drafted by Louis Brandei's right here, He's the one that structured the whole thing. It regardless Britain was already taken down as far back as William William of Orange. As we had shown here, the Bank of London controls that country, controls whatever British territories still exist, whatever colonies still exist. So them, then Us, and then Bolshevik Russia was because of their control of us by proxy, creating that situation and getting all those people murdered. Same thing with China, their proxy control of us, creating that situation where Shan Kai Shek has to go into Uh, has to flee, and we know we bring up and train through Yale in China, this scumbag named Mao who was surrounded by Jews. By the way, so tell me who actually runs runs China? Why we have to stop we need to stop being oh China, China. This is an Alex Jones deflection, right, and Alex Jones deflection because who actually runs big ass countries like China? Well, gee, I wonder oive oive every day all the time. And then also so after that, after China, after Russia, well actually not yeah, no, no, no, that's sorry, that's that's the chronological order. Then came Israel. Israel was the last of the Israels there was already so many other israels, because if you want to call these frankest bankers who the Saturn cult of child killing, child raping, you want to call them Jews, if you want to call that their frankest. And that's what the Illuminati was. It was Jesuits and Francists in the in the in the lodges, basically co opting the lodges and weaponizing them against the rest of the world. And all those brethrens, Christian brethrens that all came out of the lodges. The French Revolution was a plot in the French lodge. The bullshit of revolution was a plot in the French lodge. And then we have all these presidents that are Kabbalistic Christians, well, cobblist, anxietyists, fucking Masons because they're put in those positions to carry on the agenda, not because they were elected, not because they there's actually even a system anymore. After pretty much, I don't know. I would say before, you know, before Lincoln, but maybe we can say that it was Lincoln was the first install if we really want to go that far. But I don't think he was the first install I mean, you can influence the a lot with money, but I mean the actual like the lack of need to do that anymore, because you owned the whole place, probably was Lincoln and then beyond. Prior to that, there was still somewhat of a possibility of having true representation in a true country. But we have been gone for a long time. That's the thing we need to wake up from. We are not. We are not what we think we are. Everything that they do in the system, and all these little contracts, all these little pieces of paper, this is how they operate. They and it doesn't matter if they've tricked you into it or not. That doesn't bother them. It doesn't matter if your mother and your father allowed you to get pricked on your heel of your foot to sign a blood contract at birth that made you property called the certificate of live birth or the trading stock of your birth certificate. It doesn't matter to them that it was tricked, that was trickery. Doesn't matter that there wasn't disclosure in understanding at the time of the contract. These people work on deception by way of deception. That shall do war. That's masad. But prior to that, that's how they've been operating for the last over five thousand years. Now that I've said all that, we can watch this a little bit as.
Speaker 8: The script and we will do a job with it too. Will own it.
Speaker 1: And be responded, we'll own it, and then interacting like he's bothered by that that they're gonna own it. No, we are look at see this flag here? You see that flag? There? This and this? Why are they both behind both flags? Because there's no difference between them. The real flag it would be whatever the Rothschild's fucking logo is double headed, you know, the Henglian freaking uh double headed eagle talking out of both sides of your face, controlling both sides of the argument.
Speaker 9: Responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded by and other weapons on the site, level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings, level it out, create.
Speaker 1: And so here's interesting thing. He just because of that ceasefire, there's been a bunch of people I was at Rafa. I don't know if it was Rafa or wherever. Uh, they're going back to their rubble existence, you know, where their homes used to stand. They're all walking walking back there. And then we'll get into this later because I don't want to. I don't want to, you know, give it this away too soon. But they're all walking back there and he's saying, we're gonna level it. So this is this is another time where he's telling you exactly what's gonna happen to those people, that where they stand is where they're buried, just underneath the robble. That's all it's gonna be. He makes it. We're gonna get into this more with the Max Egin video. So I don't want to say too much right now, but it's just ah, you know what I mean. It's hard not to. It's hard not to here. I gotta get rid of this uh chat on the screen though, because I see it's kind of learning the lines. How do I get now? I can't get to it? All of a sudden, Oh my god, everything's so stupid. Studio No, no, So where was I before? He's just fucking christ Man? Every time I try to go, uh, I found it before? What is going on? There's no This is irritating as fuck. Now all of a sudden, there's no How do I not have a freaking bar? That just turned it off? I's thin good guy, all right, so that would be the most video. It looks a little bit better, and then we'll put it back on afterwards. H all right, watch a little bit of this willout be babbling, and then uh, we'll.
Speaker 9: Get the economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area.
Speaker 1: They're not talking about fucking Palestinians. They're not talking about the people who are being murdered because they're not going to be there anymore. He also says that they're going to get rid of them other places, so in Gaza that they're going to rebuild. That's not for the Palestinians. He wants to move them to. He's pretending that they're going to go someplace other than to their graves. But that's that's the ploy here, right. You gotta watch this guy. He's a slick motherfucker and he he doesn't seem to have any conscience whatsoever when he's talking about this. He's he's the spokesperson. He's a spokesperson. They both act like they're in charge of things. But this is part of the cult. They are members of the cult. They follow and they do not do anything by their own individual will. That's how Jesuits work, and he's gone to Jesuit college. That's how the cahol, which is well, how the Jews operate and live. That's part of their cult, the Sanhedrin. You don't have an individu there. They are basically they live as communists, like in a communists, uh structure themselves. Right. If you're not a wealthy Jew, you're you're nothing to them. Even even if you are considered a Jew. They'll use you when it's to their benefit to do so, to manipulate you. A lot of their propaganda is used directly on the Jews themselves, for the even for the supremacy part of it, so that they can rile people up, get them to go a different one direction, get them to not even just vote, but like just to protest things, and I'll have outrage here and disrupt things there, and you know, not sell goods to this person and overcharge here, and all kinds of stuff. They manipulate everything through their control of their own people, just as much as they do through their control over the systems that they've installed that control the rest of us.
Speaker 10: What authority would allow you to do that? Are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Either?
Speaker 1: It's called the banking authority of the City of London. Man who actually owns us Get with it. It's not me, it's bigger than me. I'm just here to tell you about it. I'm just the actor in front of the stage, in front of the cameras. That's all I'm here to do. I'm here to disclose to you in a way that you won't freak out because these changes are happening behind all of our control, permanent occupation there.
Speaker 9: I do see a long term ownership position, and I see it bringing great stability to that part of the Middle East, and maybe the entire Middle East.
Speaker 1: Maybe the entire Middle East. So don't don't let things like that slide. This is expansionism. This is the banking you know favorite toy, which is Israel. They want to expand that because they can do whatever they want there. They can murder at will, they can suck up someone else's land, push them out, push them, put them basically in captivity for it was it sixty years nineteen sixty eight, right around that time till now, and then then they can slowly torture, do biological know, you know, medical testing on them, shoot them in the balls, in the Vagina just for fun. Over in West Bank, murder people in the West Bank, instill their homes and call that settlement. They're having a great time doing all kinds of wicked, evil things that stir up negativity for their cult, for their little dark sorcery bullshit. They do it all day. They do it all day, every day. They're having a great time murdering children, which is the majority of what's going who's living in the Palestine. And they're going to show some pictures later that are going to make you very sad if you have a heart.
Speaker 9: And everybody I've spoken to this was not a decision made lightly. Everybody I've spoken to loves the idea of the United States owning that piece of land, developing and creating thousands of jobs.
Speaker 1: Thousands of jobs for who for other Jews. This isn't for Gaza, This isn't for the or the Palestinians. This is a world after they're gone. It's for the prosperity of these fucking scumbags with the star red fan over here, all right, That's who it's for. This is the Saturn cult. Right there in the center you see the hexagon, and that's the only part that matters. These are the rays coming out of it. That's the fucking Saturn cult right there.
Speaker 9: Perhaps with something that will be magnificent in a really magnificent area that nobody would know.
Speaker 8: Nobody could look because all they see is death.
Speaker 1: And nonchalantly who's causing it? Retard this guy over here. Everybody's going, you know, even though they were constantly living under more and more horrific circumstances, that Hamas thing was bullshit, and consider and to continue to say that Hamas is a thing and that there's not just a a paid or a constructed quote unquote Hamas that's sitting outside of that country, probably in Qatar or something like that, who actually operates it and is completely funded by Israel, which means it's completely funded by the banks who need opposition in order to justify their wicked, evil behavior to the rest of the world. Oh look they hit us. They're grabbing their hand and going like this and saying, look he's hitting me. Look he's hitting me. Uh huh, yeah, what what what hostages? What hostages are we're looking for? He's going to make an ultimatum, a Saturday ultimatum that's gonna really set the tone for what's about to happen there, and it's basically a full on not just a threat, but a watch or a warning whatever of that is. And that no warning right warning that it's coming on Saturday or after Saturday. Their their time. They're gonna they're gonna end up wiping out the rest of the people, especially the ones that are gonna be easy targets going back to their destroyed lives, and they're not gonna have any place to go even when they flee from there, there's no place else to go back to for safety. They're going to be extinguished from the planet. This is the end of the Gas and Slash Palestinians. Trump is is going to clean it up quickly so you can get working on Gaza Lago Gaza Lago destruction.
Speaker 6: I mentioned again tonight our three goals, and the third goal is to make sure that Gaza never poses a threat to as well. Again, President Trump is taking it to a much higher level.
Speaker 1: Never poses a threat to them and getting well First of all, that statement alone goes to show how backward it inverted this whole thing is because they don't pose a threat, they're throwing fucking sticks and rocks and you know, wait till you get into some of this other bullshit that comes up later. But they have been for the most part unarmed children and women, and they're murdering them at for fun and calling it a war that that Gaza never poses a threat to that threat to what their their desire to expand there. It doesn't make any sense what they're saying when you start murdering people who did nothing to you, and they finally said, you've killed enough of my family, and they do fight back as much as they can with whatever they have left. Nothing is allowed in Gaza. You can't even have fucking crayons, for Christ's sake, for the kids, so what, or nails to make to build shit. So how the fuck are they having any kind of like real artillery to fight these assholes. That's why they're having such a good time over there, because there are a bunch of cowards. They're shooting little like fish in a barrel here, children blowing them up. They're having fun playing with their toys, their weapons of war, murdering these people. And they were having such a great time of it. But now Trump saying, okay, let's wrap it up. Let's let's let's get the rest of them swept off the freaking you know surface here so we can start building with Gaza posing a threat to them. You're the one killing them all, and you're saying that they pose a threat to you. He said, you look very threatened, you fucking fag.
Speaker 8: He the different.
Speaker 1: And I don't like Muslims, Okay, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not a Muslim lover. I hate freaking every Aprahamic cult because everything all serves the same cult. It's just one way of getting to the same to the same deception. Right, either believe in this syop or you believe in that psyop Mohammad, Oh my Goodness, or Jesus in the way that they share it, that the way that they manipulate it. Remember old Mary was a Jew. Yeah, okay, all this bullshit, right, you deserve you, You owe us everything because we gave you your savior. Well, if it was your savior, then it's not mine anyway. And by the way, it's not my culture. I don't come from anywhere near that place. It's not my it's not my region, it's not my culture, it's not my ethnicity, it's not my fucking religion. There I'll go. I'll go back to my old my actual ancestors, who venerated a single singular god and saw the sun as one of the greatest gifts that the God, that God has created for us. So therefore they venerated the sun for all of its gifts that it gives life too, you know, the life, the life giving son. I think I'm good with that. I am. I am a follower of Roalda, as they say in New orleando Ertha being the Earth and Roalda. There we go. You guys can make it more complicated if you feel like it. But you're killing the rest of the planet and destroying mankind with all these radical deceptions that you're that you're feeding with your superstitions and your fear that if you don't there's somehow you're going to hell. We're already in hell. I don't know if you've looked around lately. And that's because of this.
Speaker 6: He sees a different future for that piece of land that has been the focus of so much terrorism, so many attacks against US, so many so many trials, and so many tribulations. He has a different idea, and I think it's worth paying attention to this.
Speaker 11: So here we go, man, here we go. Trump is going to make America grade again by giving all the top billionaires on Earth half a trillion dollars worth of American money to go towards AI, which is I've already shown you every single solitary person that hasn't had a gun put to his head that develops AI and has been developing AI, including the godfather of AI has come out and said AI will kill humanity. And we've given it all the weapons it could possibly have. Every single piece of hardware that our military owns, all four branches of the military is AI compatible and has been for over twelve years.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: I showed you this a decade ago, and now it's all coming to fruition. But the president that's going to make America grade again is going to get us into a war in the middle of the Middle East to take over Gaza that Israel has no right in the world even be there whatsoever at all. The Rothschilds put them in place in nineteen forty seven. They've been playing the race card ever since. And Israel is no friend to America whatsoever at all. I've shown you this article before, and this is in the Times of Israel. The NSA document highlights israel number one espionage in the US. The biggest threat to the United States is Israel spying on us at all times. Israel does spy on the US, according to the Times of Israel, but in a wide variety of ways that just can't be reduced to handling a klan, a clandestine agent like Jonathan Pollard. The magazine quote of the sources saying, there are many players at work. I'm sure there are many players at work, because remember this.
Speaker 1: Just before ten am, a call comes through from the Vice President.
Speaker 8: I could hear a noise on the phone.
Speaker 5: I looked around and I can see the desk in front of me was shaken.
Speaker 8: We didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Uh. Remember Giuliani dressed in drag, kind of a drag to serenade Donald Trump in the past, and he did it a few times. He looked like missus doubtfire.
Speaker 5: People going under the yaes. I heard the chief of the department yell, the tower has come down. The tower has come down.
Speaker 11: You remember that, because I do too. I tried to re enlist September eleventh, two thousand and one, at about ten forty five Eastern Standard time.
Speaker 1: I was already in I was in the cohostcard at the time, and that was my home state that I had just seen get annihilated by by way of a TVs in our hotel room at the Best Western in Capo Saint Lucas. We had just gone off of like twenty nine days street at underway at sea, and we had basically about ten eleven hours of leave before we got called back onto the boat. Everybody was waking up, drunk and maybe other things. And back to the boat. I took my time, not really, but I stopped someplace to get something to eat, so I had some real food before I got it on the boat.
Speaker 11: I had just dropped my wife up at work. The towers have already been hit, and as I'm driving back to my house, I hear that the Pentagon got hit and I knew we were at war, and I fell for a hook line and sinker. But here's the deal. The Dancing Israelis the Israeli art project. Do you remember that, which made absolutely no sense whatsoever at all at all, except did you.
Speaker 1: Say did you see other buffis said money for money for education ors like that, I said money for transgender comic book in Peru, Oat of the thing that's full of funny.
Speaker 11: His conspiracies are not actually hidden, just fragmented into different pieces like a puzzle right before our eyes. Judith Morantz, whoever she is, there you go. But this made absolutely zero, zero sense. All these guys.
Speaker 1: Were hurricane relief. It was hurricane relief.
Speaker 11: Seeing all these things in here. And that's exactly what it all came down to. We saw the towers fall.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 11: It's an amazing thing and people don't want to see it for what it is. But it's all gonna get much worse, much much worse, because Trump is going to send troops to Gaza because Israel hasn't done enough damage in Gaza at all. You know, they're just defending themselves like this, absolutely slaying.
Speaker 1: All right. I need to warn you you're gonna see some things here there. As a father, I have a hard time. I can't really, it's nightmare material, okay. I had a bad dreams all night and it wasn't about that specifically. I was, for somehow in my dad's mother's house and somehow it was haunted, and every time I went to sleep, I was back in that same house. So I kept on waking up like every twenty minutes all night long. So it is what it is. But anyway, I.
Speaker 11: Think I think the percentage of people that are getting killed in Gaza are forty five children. I might be off on that number, but look at this, that's the Gaza Strip. These people already lived in an absolute, open air martial law testing facility, surrounded by concrete and gates and NonStop.
Speaker 1: And he makes a good point there. That is a testing facility for their weapons and their bioweapons. The you know international banking death cult.
Speaker 11: Idea of soldiers that if they moved in the wrong way, they got beat down, locked up and then killed. And I mean, it's just astonishing how people don't see this. And what bums me out what sucks for us is because we're not right wing, we're not red pilled. These guys stole this from us. All these dudes running around that are still on the internet with their giant live stream.
Speaker 1: He's got a really good point there. It's pretty disgusting because those are the pied pipers of the apocalypse, you know, leading people into their death and drowning them, right, And this is why having Stu Peters going to anarcha poco. It just goes to show you that there's no need to ever go back to that place again, because not that it's probably not already swarming with Feds, but look at that. He's an agent provocateur, if nothing else.
Speaker 11: Dreams and everything else. We were talking about this when these guys were just kids. Seriously, it bumps me out that these guys somehow stole the thunder and then turned it because they don't go as deep as we'll go. You see what I'm saying talking about this stuff right here to how you get kicked.
Speaker 2: Off the internet?
Speaker 1: He mean, as we'd be talking to me.
Speaker 11: Ask me how I know the atrocities are insane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you see that dock out picture, right, But the assumption here, the implication here is that that was done on purpose because everybody was starving. Okay, there's a difference between that and Gaza. It's not payback for Dacau. It's not payback for Auschwitz because that was a bunch of beesh. Yeah, and then Christy Nooam announces her intent to implement nationwide anti Semitism laws. The Purium is coming back, and that's why that medallion Let's see if I can find that medallion. I'm not allowed to put it up on screen when at the same time you're doing that. Let's see, yes I can. There's Cyrus, there's Trump, all part of these guys right here, and they cannot wait to get their hands on your kids, Dane.
Speaker 11: And now we're going to send the US military. We're going to pay again everything that everything that they take from you at the point of a gun via the irs ends up in the hands of Israel.
Speaker 1: And well, the other thing about that Dachau picture, too, is we're assuming that that's a Jew and that is not the emaciated people that they threw into the once they quote unquote liberated them. They filled them up with Germans, innocent people, and starved them to death and tortured them and killed them at you know, en mass The Soviets did that, and so did the Americans. You have General Eisenhower starving to death four million plus people next to the Rhine and that's just that one spot. I mean, he had them recategorized as you know, disarmed enemy combatants rather than POW. So that according to him and the people who really control the world, having no you know, having more say about it than the Geneva Convention, making it so that they didn't have any human rights just by a flick of a pat and saying, oh no, no, these are not these are not POWs, these are disarmed enemy combatants, and that there's no there's no classification for that. So there's no, there's no, there's no human rights for these people.
Speaker 11: And somehow Israel, with the biggest military in the world, they can't take care of this thing in Gaza. They need the United States military to come in. It's insane. Look at this nine year old kid. Two idea of soldiers, three idea of soldiers fully rigged out with all the latest technology in the world, beating up.
Speaker 2: A little kid.
Speaker 1: I count five six because you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, close that door. We don't want anybody, it's dething to see here, because now we're going to rape them, because that's how they roll. Did you know that that these guys having sex with women is for procreation, having sex for enjoyment. They have sex with boys, same thing with the Muslims.
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 11: Did you know that that's a thing? Literally having sex with.
Speaker 1: Homeless, right, And that's why they say it's part of their religious right to do so. I would tell, you know, normal thinking people that maybe there's something wrong with those religions. Maybe those religions are a wicked, evil cult and they're not adhering to any real benevolent creator. They're feeding some demon.
Speaker 11: Sexual sex with a child is for pleasure, having sex with the woman is for procreation. That's crazy. It's absolutely crazy, and it doesn't stop because Israel pays their college students two thousand dollars to spread state propaganda on Facebook. This is the last time it was reported because now you can't talk about them whatsoever at all, or you're an anti Semite. How do I know that, Well, because you know, Trump passed the bill. And another thing Trump just passed is to get rid of the penny. And what he's talking about is get rid of the penny because it costs too much to make. Well, penny'sren't made out of copper. When I was a kid, all the coins were made out of they were actually worth something. They will worth their weight in copper.
Speaker 1: Well, not really, because forty five, I think was well, sixty three was the last year for any silver if if I'm not mistaken, sixty three or sixty four right, because you know, the nickels that you want to keep are the ones that are from sixty four and before that. I don't know if he was born that long ago. I think he's born in the seventies.
Speaker 11: But her nickel, silver and gold, well now they're all made out of zinc and whatever else. They're not worth anything whatsoever at all. But Trump is doing this. He is going to there's good. You see how they've been running it so far, how we've had event after event after event. Well this has come up again. The first thing they did after COVID. I know this is twenty twenty three, but I lost the other one they're pushing Oh cool.
Speaker 1: So I am getting some comments through Rumble, I'm sorry, through BISHU, but they're putting him in the actual comment section. So one person said, who's to say it was from? I don't see who it came oh from? That doesn't tell me, but oh yeah, Fishbowl Forum fifty six. It has always been this way in history. The machines take over and kill off their creators. Watch Batts A two thousands. Yeah, you don't even have to go into the sci fi because I mean, who knows how much sci fi that really is there's a cyclical pattern to human development, and then they wanted us all to think it's linear. So even five thousand years ago, who's say that there was another you know people that they don't focus their attention on when they tell us about our history that we're well advanced. It's just maybe that they had the rest of the world in a state of primitive living because of whatever they were doing to them to keep them that way. I have like a you know, a Korea type of idea about that. They don't even know that there's even the rest of the world that exists, right.
Speaker 11: Or blockchain, they're not calling it digital anymore. So, like I've told you before, when they start pushing things like this, there will be an event afterwards. There'll be some sort of a hacking or something to that effect that causes the banks to go down. So, like I've told you many times before, get your money out of the bank because these dudes are going to spell everything you've been saving for your entire life.
Speaker 1: This is also kind of one of those things where you have to ask yourself, is that really the answer?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Because through the Patriot Act, they want every they want everything documented. That is a transaction, and if it's not then you could be considered funding terrorism and you can either a year in prison or murdered for that. And gold and silver and all those other forms that are not digital and you know something that they can monitor our outlawed. It makes you an enemy of the state, not that we're not already, you know, enemy combatants according to the nineteen thirty three bankruptcy. In the following year, I think they did, they beefed it up and changed the wording again to make it even more specific to us.
Speaker 11: Let gold coal help you tell them I sent you and who knows, I might even bring it straight to your house for you.
Speaker 8: Period.
Speaker 11: It's been done before, it's not it's happening here. They're going to do an event that causes they need to do so.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about pennies, right, they do add up and they're going to get into this in the in the next video too. But think about you've seen office space. I think you get it, multiple thousands of try. So if you have those things, then that's all worthless now, So you better what go rush to your bank with all your pennies and cash them in for other fiat bullshit money. I mean, yeah, maybe that's what you should do or pick up. You know, if you have thirty four dollars worth of pennies, go get yourself a you know, pay the VIC on the freaking uh on the silver Troy Ounce and get one of those. But again, I wouldn't tell too many people about it, because then all of a sudden, you know, you're already and intery combatant because you have unlawful currency. This is gonna be like FDR. They're gonna have so many reasons to come into your door and just kick it down. And Trump supporters are going to be cheering it on until it happens to them, right, because first it's gonna be the anti Semitism thing, and by God, that's an evil thing, especially if you're a Christian, because even if you're not a Christian Zionist, you don't know that you're a Christian Zionist, chances are you probably have Christian Zionist tendencies because the way you've they've been manipulating everybody for so long that we my my my own mother says that we are obligated by the Bible. This is what she's told me to protect the Jews. Well, that's convenient, right, that we're the sacrificial you know, soldier class, or the sacrificial class in general, that's supposed to be there there their troops on the ground to protect them when they're evil, rotten, horrible, pedophilia murderers. That's what we're supposed to do. Yeah, I don't. I don't. That's not worth my life. Sorry, I don't want to serve evil any more than taxation already forces us to unlawful taxation. That is unconstitutional taxation because there is no constitution, so it doesn't matter. They can still leave it up there, so people believe that that exists. But again, try claiming your rights and see how far that gets you. Then you may be it'll start to dawn on you that this isn't the world that you think. You live in the impression that you have, your perception of it is different than the reality of it. So, yeah, the silver, this penny thing is just one step. Right, Let's start with the pennies and then we'll move to the nickels and then but eventually it's all digital and everything else will be illegal for you to even carry, and that'll be that'll be the other reason it's first anti Semitism, then you know, checking to make sure you don't have actual tender so that you're completely dependent on them, so that when they want to starve you they can. And you know how these communists, death cult people love to starve mass amounts of people. They did it in Russia, they did in Ukraine. They did do in Russia as well. You gotta there was a hole. There was a pre hello to more that Lenin did before before Stalin and Kaganovic did it right. And oddly enough, apparently Victoria Newland is a is a descendant. Maybe maybe it's is here her husband, I think or is a descendant of Kaganovic. Ah plot thickens there and she's still working for Ukraine. It doesn't go too far. The asshole doesn't far fall too far from the tree. Yes, I did a asshole do this.
Speaker 11: They need everybody to be digized, digitized, if that's a word, it is digitized, it on the social credit system, so that people like me, I mean, I'll be done. I'll be dead in the water if I'm not already dead in a corner or in a ditch, or out in the woods on top of a mountain or wherever it's all good. I'm good with that. But you've got a family, you know what I'm saying. They're going to steal every single solitary set you have, and they're doing hyper inflation right now. Trump's the president. Oh my god, look at that. Groceries are still the same, Gas is still the same. He went to the Super Bowl. Awesome. Now we're gonna take over Gaza? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 11: Are you kidding me? I know this isn't new, but I haven't really talked about this very much because there's too much else going on at all times. He's gonna go to Gaza. So we're gonna have our military tied up in another country again, out in the middle of the Middle East. And of course they're going to do exactly what they did.
Speaker 1: With the videos that I did reading about summer nineteen forty five of the book by Thomas Goodrich Rest in Peace, the same person who wrote Hellstorm, tells you exactly how the Americans operate when they're away on foreign lands at war. The mass amounts of raping and murdering, the no quarter, no prisoner. And I had somebody tell me that they had to get some idiot who actually goes to Japan a lot who is into martial arts stuff like that. And no, I'm not talking about Stephan at all, talking about some other guy who also is from Canada who you know, came uplay booth one day. He's like, well, they had to do that because they're sneaky, Like, man, you bit down to that bullshit really well, right, desperation because you're murdering their families and everybody around them will turn people into the very thing that you think that they're going to do. Right, but what came first. So they're saying that, you know, when people surrender and put their guns down, mowing them all down, betraying that trust of you know, okay, I've stopped shooting at you, I'm putting my gun down, and then getting murdered for the compliance. That's not treacherous, evil and wrong or the amount of massive raping and murdering that they did. These are Americans in Okinawa, in different parts of Japan. And that's not to say that it didn't happen in Germany too with the Allies. It did that the Soviets were having a free for all with the women there, two million or so raped viciously constantly, sometimes ten twenty thirty forty times a day. And the Mongolians, yeah, all these people, Russia, Russians probably not so much, but you know, Russian Bolshevik Jews absolutely.
Speaker 11: Dhanistan and Iraq They're going to be the good guys and the bad guys at the same time, you know what I'm saying. So this whole entire thing would blow up just like if, just like if a bunch of people from Iraq showed up in Texas and decided that everybody that lived in Texas were insurgents, right because they stood up for themselves. I'm not even sure if they would anymore because they have absolutely crushed the humanity out of people. I'm watching people on YouTube. I love this. They're so desperate to say on YouTube, to spread the truth. Okay, so they can stay monetized that they're self censoring.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to do this now, it has to be done. Just got to bear with it. Okay, hold on, I've never done this before, so I have to. All right, So this says the task the sponsorship is a rumble a really important survival company. Okay, I have to read this campaign progress da da da. It says This sponsorship is from Rumble, one that is incredibly important to the survival of the company. When Rumble first started in twenty thirteen, they built the platform for the small creator. They didn't sensor or have biases. They were fair and treated all creators equally. No one thought platforms with sensor political conversation or sensor opinions on covid I did they did it, but they did. Facebook admitted they fell to the pressure from Vinen and Harris administration. Rumble did not. They held the line. They are attacked daily for giving us a voice to talk to you. They are attacked in corporate media. They are attacked by governments like France. They are attacked from branded advertisers who refuse to work with them. That is an accurate statement. Corporate America is fighting to remove speech. Rumble is fighting to keep it. Rumble won't survive with brand advertisers. They don't get much of it. Watching our show on Rumble as most is the most they can ask from you. But if you really believe in this fight, and if you have the means, one major way you can help Rumble survive is by joining Rumble Premium. Join the community that believes in the First Amendment and believes in our human right to free speech. Rumble is offering ten dollars off with the probo Code Studio when you purchase this is the little thing. That's why it's up on the screen for the promo Code Studio. When you purchase an annual subscription. Go to Rumble dot com backslash Premium and use Promo Code Studio. Like I said, if you have the means and believe in the cause, now is the time to join the Rumble Premium. If you don't have the means, we are just happy if you watch us on Rumble. Okay, there there it is. I did it. Thank you for living through that. I appreciate it. This is what happened. It's gonna have to happen. If people don't don't sign up to the patreon it's you know, I'll stop doing these things. But this is why I have This is why I'm using Rumble Studio because they allow me to do campaigns.
Speaker 11: Do you understand this is trained behavior. The Internet has caused you to self censor yourself just so you can stay on there and get that little bit of monetization. You can spread the message on bidshoot audit.
Speaker 1: It's funny that I just did that, right, right, it's not It is a little bit. But you know what, those those YouTube family channels, they're raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars per freaking video because they're getting twenty four million views, right, it's not small for them. They're goddamn masters of the universe with lexuses, and they're not just lexuses. When am I talk about freaking, you know all kinds of stuff. If you've seen some of the houses that these people walk out of in their videos that my daughter watches, it's it's very humbling, Like what the hell am I doing with my life?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, I'm not selling my soul, and I'm not part of Disney, which is really who basically creates most of that content. They all have the same producers and editors and post production team, which is why I want to be my own post production team, independent completely, but also produce really good documentaries and better videos that are live. So this this Rumbo Studios actually allow me to do that because of the quick way I can just click things and have it happen. So I like that. It's better than the cumbersome, stumblely thing that happens on streamyard hold.
Speaker 11: I'm just like, we'll go do click for more bones see rumble, your own private website and Twitter, Facebook and everything else. It's a pain in the butt to upload to five different platforms, especially in my situation, but I do it. You don't make any money whatsoever at all. But I don't have to censor myself. You just say what you got to say, and we still reach one hundred thousand people for every video.
Speaker 1: Oh and Karen, Yeah, absolutely, Peter Thial Palenteer that I totally And this is a Canadian well I think they may have moved their servers, but this is a Canadian based company, so all that Canadian crapout it is all part of it too. So yeah, absolutely, I'm like, That's why I was turning my head like this when I was riding it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: But I you guys get it right, survival trying not to go on the street, so you get why I'm doing it. But again, like I said, people joined the Patreon on the first even just on the first tier, second tier gets you the woo done it said. By the way, next Wednesday, I'll be on with Niche again. Last one was over four hours, and I think people like Joseph Poka, Alex and Karen will attest to the fact that they really enjoyed that last one. So yeah, that's ten dollars a month, which is still nothing. That's forty cents an episode to eighty cents an episode a month. Right, That's that's nothing versus twenty cents to thirty eight cents if you're if you're looking at it in that way, because I make thirteen to twenty five videos a.
Speaker 11: Month across all the platforms.
Speaker 2: You don't what I mean.
Speaker 11: I'm so sick of watching people all. I got to stay on YouTube because you know, I've had so many channels taken down and tell me about you. I'm doing it because I have to make so long. Anywhere he is, he would have done things that would actually help America. Oh, there is discontinuing currency and they are coming. If Donald Trump was what people think he is, he would have done things that would actually help America. Discontinuing currency that's not good. Talking about bit blockchain US dollar, that's not good. Giving a half a trillion dollars to the wealthiest people on Earth anyway, so they can bring AI into the picture, even more so, that's not good taking over Gaza Strip.
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me, man?
Speaker 11: I mean, are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: But that's exactly what's happening. And people are just talking about whatever's fashionable these days, you know what I mean. This isn't a war. This is just a slaughter, an absolute slaughter in Israel is and has been selling properties. They're literally taking over the entire area and then selling the property. It's all real estate. And then we hear the exact same thing by Donald Trump. You know what I'm saying. It's insane, It's absolutely insane, and it's sad that these crybaby left this college student people have picked up the mantle of Palestinians because it's muddying the waters and it's working out really well at any rate. And as I'm making this one minute ago, if Israeli hostage is not released by Saturday, cancel the Gaza Seas fire. Trump's ultimatum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Samas boogeyman that doesn't even fucking exist right in the way that they make it out to be. This is something that's funded by Israel, funded by the international bankers, so that they have they have an opposition. They have something that they thrive on conflict. They have to have somebody playing the role of the oppressor so that they can play the role of the victim who's just defending themselves. They need that, so they create one when they don't exist. They create these things so that they can play this to the people. The spell is for us and for other Jews to believe that they're constantly being attacked, and yet they should look at their own behavior and say, well, man, we were allowed to do a lot of awful things to children and other people that aren't us because what we're chosen. Why did God make a bunch of crap then so that we could be so we could have slaves, that's what you're telling me. Wow, so we have people that we get to kill that all help break loose is what he says here, right, So during the ceasefire, people started going back to their destroyed homes. So now they're going to get caught up in this thing because they can't get out of there fast enough by Saturday. Because there is no Hamas to respond to this, There are no hostages probably in Israel attack themselves. How do they who wins this and who's buying this? I don't think Trump is stupid enough to believe that the stuff that's being said because he's working with them. The only reason why he is who he is where he is is because he's part of They're a cult. So why in hell this is all for us? Who's pointing at the people who he's who he's uh manipulating right now? Look at that finger, that's you, that's me, that's the people that he's actually working his magic on right now, that he's working his his deception on. It's for the it's for our perception of things. These big bad guys over here, who are probably Masad or IDF dressed up so you can't see their faces because you want to find out that they actually look like uh, you know, big nosed Israel type of people, Jews. You want to you don't want them to see that, So just cover the face, right everyone, Just cover the faces. They look like ninjas and Hamas. Ninjas are attacking everybody and they have hostages. Look out to Hamas.
Speaker 11: Let all hell break loose. It's ridiculous how they're playing up Hamas like it's some big military. These guys literally are shooting what we would call fireworks bottle rockets and such improvised device as well. Israel has the most modern military on earth, better than ours, just a little smaller at any rate. Richie from Boston, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Richie from Boston is out every worst breakfasts I see. It makes me Google just stop talking all right now we can Oh, look, it actually did play it. Thought, that's weird. It's not supposed to done. Oh that was only one click too. I didn't have to click it three more times just to get to work. That was cool. So the next one to follow up with that, it is going to be from uh the We're only going to get into about forty minutes of this guy of this episode, because then it kind of gets into just nonsense and not necessary. I don't I still think Max is missing something here big, and it's the one It's the one thing that I continue to say over and over again. So I just know that in about fifteen minutes, I have to do another one of those things, right, So I have to do it. It has to be done. I think I picked my thing here, so yeah, it has to be done, has to be done. So I appreciate you guys for sticking through that. And again like I said, you understand how I feel about things in reality, So me saying these things are just because you know there's not enough support over here on Patroon. If that changes, I stop doing this right away, all right. So anyway, let's get going here.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: Consolidation is the one we're going to watch. This is the most recent one. And Jeff Berwick he's at Jeff's house. So eventually Jeff pops in on the video. Can you see it? Let's make sure I didn't just click. Okay, good, but good and big. And now they're showing you the old world, but they're also showing you AI generated what it would look like. So it's not reality. It's not what it's hard to tell with that's actually what was actually there in that spot at one time. Because I said, what it would look like now if it wasn't for the bombing. So I think some of this stuff is maybe reconstructed, and some of it might be CGI AI whatever CGI probably to give you an idea of what Germany would look like if it wasn't demolished by massive bombing. All of Europe was brought to rubble in many places, as is Gaza. This is the reason why this is relevant because although that ancient architecture, old architecture, look at America, we had very very very pointy buildings with lots of detail in them, somehow, somehow created and then lots of fire after those those those world's fairs, right convenient ones even even theme parks and stuff. But maybe a post reset indoctrination camp for the elites. Is that what these world fairs were for, to teach us the new history, because history changes, of course, when it's time to run a new program, run a new software program for this matrix slash, you know, holographic universe that we live in. If that's a thing. I'm just saying that because people I understand what I'm getting at. So this is Cologne was once one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. What about Dresden until two hundred and sixty two air raids just nearly the entire central part and sixty one percent of the city itself in World War two two and sixty two a raids. But we're supposed to believe that, you know, Hitler had spaceships able to you know, weaponize spaceships not just for travel but for defense, that he just decided not to use so that everybody in Germany could be killed, right, or you know, the entire war get lost and all the lives that did get lost for nothing. I doubt it. I don't see that. I don't see that in the man's character at all. Why would he do that so that people didn't know about the technology. That's kind of stupid, It's really stupid. What what agenda was he was he trying to serve by by not letting people see it. That doesn't make any sense none. After the war, modernist blocks replaced the old beauty and shape the character of the city up to this day. How could Cologne have looked like? How could Colone that's not English good English? It is not great greer? How Cologne would have looked like if it had never been bombed? Or how could Coloone have looked like if it had never been bombed? I guess it's okay, So this is I don't know, it's just a real picture probably, But look at that architecture. We have nothing like that anymore, do we. They don't know weady build stuff like that anymore. So that's the problem with this quote unquote modernization that makes everything bland and stupid. I made this point when I was going through that Classic Car show that twenty minutes that I was walking through the Classic Car Show and showing you guys, like how we've deteriorated and now we're actually accepting this idea of even going to a freaking lithium battery, Like, what are we doing to ourselves? This is uninspired, bland death, bullshit, lifeless souldes. So this is where I think the overlays might either be c G I or a AI, because the cars are still modern that are driving by, So that's not like they're just showing you like I mean, maybe maybe that's a picture with moving parts in front of it. I don't know, but I have a tendency to believe that this might not be It's just a what could have, should have would a h rather than this is what was standing there before.
Speaker 2: The old world, folks. I really do yearn for the old world sometimes, you know, when I look at videos like that, how incredible those buildings were, just how incredible the whole culture was that we had, and we swapped it all for what we've got now. And isn't what we've got now just so wonderful? Such attractive buildings. You know, yeah, we really did have some good stuff going on in the Old World, and they destroyed it all to replace it with what we've got now, Is it? All these wars are about folks. They're all about destroying infrastructure and destroying any trace of the Old World. You know, the bombing of London in World War II, the bombing of Berdlin, the bombing of Dresden, with ISIS going right across the Middle East, destroying Arab infrastructure, basically destroying the Old World. A few years ago, ISIS went and bombed Aleppo and Palmyra, all of these really ancient sites. Even now, bombing Syria, bombing Lebanon. Israel's going into Lebanon and just bombing places that have been there for three thousand years, same as Gaza, Just destroying the old world?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: All these wars are about folks and about winning anything. You even noticed through all these wars, nothing really changes. The agenda keeps going along. They might remove some figurehead Saddam has Adolf Hitler, whoever, some figurehead Paul Pott, but the agenda continues. All it really happens during these wars is lots of civilians get killed and lots of old buildings get destroyed, but never the government building. It's funny how that works. World War two, they never bombed the reisch Start. I never bombed Number ten Downing Street. I never bombed the Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, never bombed the Eerie It's Eagles Nest up on the mountain. I never bombed anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that was thrown in there, as if to apply that somehow Hitler had something to do with the international bankers, when that's not true. But those other places were hubs of control for the international bankers aka the international Saturn cult Jews. So yeah, I think conflating those two like that is already a little weird to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Stuff, They just bomb the cities, destroy all of the old infrastructure and replace it with what we've got now, This ugly Bland Square style surveillance grew, which is getting more and more dystopian as the days go on. Surveillance. You developed a new camera now, folks that can use facial recognition and it can see and identify you in the dark from a half a mile away.
Speaker 1: Okay, trying to send an email because they have the place in order for a half sized incredients. So this sounds like the scenario reader of the Safe A movie. But researchers in Harriot Why University in Edinburgh have developed a new late detection system that can recognize you in and objects from more than a half a mile away, even at night or through smoke or fog. Scientists say the groundbreaking research could be a step a step change for security and defense and has the potential to make identifications significantly easier. Using pulses of laser light to measure the distances, there's a big red dot there, holdo two objects. The system can now can construct high resolution three D images of faces and other surfaces from as far away as ten football pitches in both daylight and darkness. Doctor a Yagnis Agnes Agness, maybe it's Agnes McCarthy, an optical scientists and research fellow at Harrio Watts Institute of Photo Photonics and Quantum Sciences, said if someone is standing behind camouflaged netting, this system has the potential to determine whether they are on their mobile phone, holding something or just standing their idol. He admitted. The research, which has been published in the Optics and Photonics journal. Optica is in the very early stages of development, but he said the result shows enormous potential and in commercial form could be used in security and defense settings. Autonomous vehicles, oh you mean like Tesla's, and to monitor or revians and to monitor the movement of buildings or rock faces, to assess sub to assess subsidence or other potential hazards. This is kind of also blocked, but it says doctor McCarthy said. An example of a security or defense application might be as part of a camera system that you to remotely monitor secure buildings or areas.
Speaker 2: The daughter, well, that's very comforting, folks. It's nice to know our government's got that sort of control over people. And it's all about control, folks. Everything they do is about control. And Trump, what Trump is doing is all about control. It's incredible to see how many people are still cheering Trump on all of the stuff that he's doing. This is the new world order, This is all the stuff we warned you about. This is a mass surveillance grid. Are you doing some things that are good along the way? These are all new things that were introduced by the Biden administration, which is of course why the Biden administration did that or whatever that administration was, because that certainly wasn't Joe Biden. I kept changing height looking differently. I mean, you know, it wasn't Joe Biden. It was someone in the mass pretending to be Joe Biden. But that administration put so many weird stuff in place, LGBTQ, allowing men to compete in women's sports, all sorts of stuff like that. Trump's rolled that back. He's a freed women's sports again, which is good to see.
Speaker 9: With this executive order, the war on women's sports is over. From now on in sports will be only for women.
Speaker 12: He does expect the Olympic Committee and the NCAA to no longer allow men to compete in women's sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's doing all sorts of things which appear to be good on the surface, but by the other token, he's doing a lot of really bad things as well. The US eight is removing all of USA basically to everybody, so much so that the actual the USAID Office I think in Washington has actually closed and taken their sign down off the door. And they were finally billions billions of dollars to the most ridiculous things through USA. I mean, they were paying millions of dollars to funder the creation of a sesame street TV show in Iran. Think about that, this has been paid for by the US government to USA. What do you need that for? How are they trying to brainwash the kids in Iran? Well, that's of course what it's for. And it's all Jewish control, folks. I mean the whole television system, it's all run by Jews. It's all Jewish propaganda. Everything you see on the TV, pretty well, everything you see in the movie industry, apart from independent releases, is all Jewish propaganda, all of it. It's remarkable and other stuff. There was one report where he put out and he literally lied to try to cover his face. But there was one report that Trump put out when he said, it's come to his attention that we have been sending like fifty million dollars to Gaza for Harmas to buy condoms, and then he tried to cover his ass by saying, and Hamas has been using these condoms to make bombs.
Speaker 9: We identified and stopped fifty million dollars being sent to Gaza to buy condoms for Hamas.
Speaker 8: Fifty imagine, and you know, what's happened to them?
Speaker 9: They've used them as a method of making bombs.
Speaker 8: How about that there.
Speaker 13: Was about to be fifty million taxpayer dollars that went out the door to fund condoms in Gaza.
Speaker 3: They're making condom bombs. Hamas floats, these things up with bomb making materials and then koboom, we'll be trapped condoms. Look it up. It's a dual use technology.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. How the fuck do you use a condom to make a bomb? And the fact is that he was doing that just as an excuse to pull the funding when real.
Speaker 1: That sure way made cursors. So yeah, water balloons are not bombs, everybody, And h yeah no, I guess if you fill it up with piss, it would be uncomfortable and irritating to have that spray on you. I don't really see that being something that's gonna kill you though. Yeah, yeah, it's Karen. It doesn't even matter because all this stuff is gonna be automated now and USA is being renamed and moved from the CIA to the State Department. Yeah, yeah, that's but the whole thing is they have different implements. It's just like making it more efficient right, But it's not about efficiency that's gonna make it. None of these things should exist in the first place. It's just more overt now they don't have to funnel it through all these different sectors and agencies and all this other stuff because they are full blown making it very obvious who actually runs the show here, especially in the things that we get involved in. Yeah, and then the whole condom thing. Okay, let's they're gonna he's gonna say it here in a minute. But and I'll have to jump back into uh explaining how all of this now, this is just this is how a perfect example displayed before us of how media picks things up because they're told to run with this. This is again showing you the hand of the international banking Jews or you can say Saturn cult again Edenites. It's the same people. It's a freaking people who practice pharmacia, allopathy, kill you with poisons, torture and rape your children, and commit human sacrifice and murder at will, and think that they're better than you, that's who, and control all the finances. Okay, these these people who are the media, they are actors acting, and they're acting all you know, outraged over this there we send them condoms and they make bombs out of them, like okay, so Gaza, here's a mission number one. So many nothing is allowed in Gaza, to the point where something that's the equivalent of a water balloon isn't something that they would already have at their disposal, So that it's basically like saying it is a prison and you can't even have a pen. You have to use a tiny pencil because that's harder to kill somebody with. You get what they're basically admitting to here, right, that these people have nothing. They don't get the ramen to put in the plastic bag and shake up with their freaking cheetos to have what they call spread. They don't even get that, right, This is this is a much worse prison. No crayons for their kids, no nails so that he could build them a desk when he was there, no a four paper for them to draw in the first place. So this is an admission of how horrible their lives are in the first like on a daily basis, because of Israel, because of the Jews, because of the international bankers needing somebody. It says like those who walk away from Omulus just being a whole country, right, a whole group of people, instead of being one chill child trapped in a basement where he's given no love, no affection, and tortured. And that supposedly, somehow the reason why the prosperity and the and the utopia paradise that these people in Omulus live in is all based on their need to torture this child in this basement, in this dungeon. And those who walk away from Omulus can't live with it. But those who walk away from im and this also didn't try to free that child. They just freed their conscience. So another selfish act. They just they walked away from it rather than trying to liberate the child. In that short story slash poem whatever, it's a short story, it's a crappy one, but it has it has a has a deep meaning to it. Right, But this is what they're doing to these people. And wait till you find out that this is so. So think about think about how a matter of fact and stating this all as fact these people are and then tell me that you'll ever, ever, ever, ever believe a goddamn thing that any media stores. I don't care for his newspapers, magazines, the news, TV shows, whatever half of the quote unquote alternative media in any pro Trump channel. After you hear what they say after the fact. Now, these things went to Gaza, These condoms went to Gaza, right, and they were making bombs out of them somehow. The only thing I could contemplate and possibly would be a Molotov cocktail, but you couldn't tie it without Like where would you have nothing that this makes any sense? And even if it does make sense, that's not what they fucking did. They don't have the other materials there. If they don't have fucking balloons, what are they building a horse maneuver? They're putting ship maneuver in there and making their shut up, just shut up already. So it's a lie. And you hear how adamant these people are about it, how oll they were. We gave them condoms and they turned them into bombs. So we took their aid away day Trump. Fifty million dollars saved. How much are they spending at condoms from the cost fifty million dollars? They're giving them way free at my college way back in the day, all.
Speaker 2: Right, funding was going to the province of Gaza in Mozambique as an anti AIDS initiative. So the condoms weren't even going to Gaza strip. They were going to Gaza in Mozambique. So how on earth will harms using them to make bombs out of it?
Speaker 1: Right? So all that shit that those people just made up about bombs was because they were told us to read the script and sell it, sell this live, and they did what they were supposed to do. They don't look into anything. These these people aren't journalists. They're told what to say and they're saying sell it, keep your keep your position be what do you call it? Believable?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: This is how Remember this guy. Remember this guy. Let's see if you can find his face. Here's the.
Speaker 3: This asshole right here, booby trapped condom. Look it up. It's a dual use technology.
Speaker 2: Just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's a dual use technology that you can make it a water balloon or put it on your dick. M That guy with his loud mouth and his thick jewy eyebrows was lying to the entire audience, everybody who's paying attention to that. And he's just one person that they showed. You know, every media outlet took on that story, and they're all in unison now because Trump's, well, he's a silver crown King of the Torah, isn't he.
Speaker 2: The fact you use a condom to mike a bomb, and the fact is there is that he was doing that just as an excuse to pull the funding when really the funding was going to the province of Gaza in Mozambique as an anti AIDS initiative.
Speaker 1: So obviously that story about the condom bombs couldn't possibly have had any kind of reality to it because it wasn't even going to the place that the center is going to. So they made that up to make people happy that Gaza wasn't getting condoms anymore, because these people are animals, all right. They were supposed to believe that they're animals, and they can't even be trusted with condoms because they'll kill people with them. Yeah, what a bunch of fucking retards. Condoms sent to which Gaza. President Trump says his administration stopped fifty million dollar plan to send condoms to Gaza. However, according to the United States Department of Health and Human Services, eighty three million was sent to two provinces in Mozambique, including one called Gaza more than six thousand kilometers tent seven hundred miles away, not to Palestine, you fucked up idiots.
Speaker 2: So the condoms weren't even going to Gaza Strip. They were going to Gaza in Mozambique. So how on earth will hamasc using them to make bombs out of them? You know, they were going there to prevent the spread of AIDS in Mozambique, and AIDS itself is more bullshit. There is no ade, God knows where the money was.
Speaker 1: Actually there is poison, vaccines and easy to you though going.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but the fact that he lied, totally lied when he said they were using it to make bombs. No, they weren't. It was a different Gaza, you imbecile. But he's removed so much support from so many agencies. It appears that he's reducing the size of government somewhat. But what's going on in the background. Well, you've got our good friend Elon in there, who is actually work king through DOGE to replace certain government officials.
Speaker 1: With So is it purposely done that the DOGE coin and DOGE Department of Government Efficiency happens to line up like that isn't he the douche of Doge with the with the what is it a a Corgi dog as the smiley face weird like and n F n f T type of image on it the Doge coin. It just so happens to now be in charge of Department of Governmental Efficiency. This absolute maniac uh transhumanists from once I put a ship in your brain is in government now. Congratulations everybody, And how did that happen? Did anybody elect him? No? Because this system is all about the banker's control. And all these people were shown with their funny little tiny hats on, hanging out with Shapiro, going to Rabbi's gravesites and doing the hula hula houla ooga booga booga shit for their little rituals, touching the whaling wall, doing all this shit, making the rounds, kissing all the sodomite ass they could, and uh, here we are now they've been cleansed. They've been uh metaphorically circumcised and ready to serve their masters.
Speaker 2: II, which will now be doing the decision making in those departments. So no need to pay employees government efficiency.
Speaker 1: All right, he says, Doge groundbreaking move to replace federal workers. Been billionaire Elon mu setting his crew at the Department of Government Efficiency, which be Doze continues to probing the federal government from oter waste and fraud. But he is already working on deploying a new and untested tool. Yeah, his must team is now processing the development of artificial This is what the whole thing is is AI is going to be doing it now. AI is going to be making decisions. And if we go back to the behold a pale Horse, isn't it just a little weird? The same thing that the Jewish International Banking conglomerate Evil Sick death cult wants, which is AI to control everything, is exact same thing that was laid out. Is what the Jesuit slash Roman Catholic Empire controlled by the Pope has said that their main objective and goal is was to have computers control the decisions and nobody makes a decision of their own, nobody has any will of their own, just like a Jesuit's not supposed to have any of their own will. Read the full in my book, Read the full Jesuit oath you are not to have as a spy who spies on other spies as well. Any say you're just supposed to do, you're supposed to do follow you're supposed to execute orders, you'reposed to What makes you different than anyone else? There is nothing. You either perform your task well or you don't. But you're not supposed to be innovative. You're not supposed to challenge or question things. That's enough to get you killed. So even when you see like you know, oh whoa how was he involved because they took out you know, Anthony Bourdin or something like that, who was basically talking about this thing that you eat that has tiny bones in it and it cuts your mouth, is as a bird. It's like a bird that's inside of a shell, and it's a legacy, and it's like a rotten and it's disgusting. But when he's talking about having eaten it, his description is very sounds like something wrong with it. You know that he's doing something with a child, and it's not by accident, and so that whole or and it sounds very vitualistic as well, and that's not by accident. Just when you step out of line any little bit, you can be fair game for these people, especially if you know it's just the way it is. They need to let people know exactly who's in charge at all times. It's a cult, man, you don't you don't question the cult, because the then the cult followers come after you. So the Jesuit oh on the breat the Barnes and Noble version is out on page starts on page three thirteen, the full Oath, and it goes on until I think I might even abbreviated this because it was so much. No, I haven't, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that was It goes to three sixteen. There's some of it that I think is still unknown to people who aren't a Jesuit. So this AI thing is right in line with what if you see the Pope moved to this moved to Jerusalem after all those ship's gone down. That's the other thing that they said is going to be a sign that the New World Order is one hundred percent locked into place, and hell on Earth is to come for everybody, everybody, because they have a lot of people that they need to punish that were protesting Protestant style in this in this counter Reformation war. So everybody in America is basically set for murder with tip for destruction. We're set for extinction by the by the Pope in their vaccines, by the Jews and their vaccine the same same vaccines, same control mechanism, the same cult. I'm telling you at the very top, it's the same freaking cult. And a lot of them will like think about it. Who were the first church members? Well, if you're claiming everything was Jewish, then guess who it was. It was the same cult. This is funny, he says. Shed said. According to four oh four media, four oh four is the error code. Four oh four error code. Weird. Hey, I think it's for like, let's say four or four. I'll tell you what it is. I think it's a forbidden sight or something. Oh yeah, like not fun. Yeah, like not fun. It's four or four error code. So that's what they're saying for saying that fine, media, Okay, soon enough or eight because four and four is eight Saturday.
Speaker 2: For years now, and for the last three or four years, I've been screaming it from the rooftops that we're heading for an AI takeover in twenty twenty five. I first put this out there, I think on the Richie Allen Show in like twenty and seventeen or twenty sixteen or something a long time ago, when I said that in twenty twenty five, our relationship with the Internet is going to change. We're going to reach a point where our systems have become fully dependent upon the Internet, and our relationship with it is going to change. And I've been saying for the last year or two, many many times that we're heading for a situation where soon we will not need government in its current form in as much as we won't need humans in government or will have a figureheas, because all the decision making will be made by AI. And it's pretty much that way already. I mean, even with the executive orders that Trump's been signing, and he's been literally rapid firing executive orders, but these are already written. He isn't going at home at night and writing out an executive order for what he wants to do. It has all been given to him by AI. It's all been pre planned, and he's just signing the orders and saying, look what I'm doing now, And it's all moving towards the same thing. And what he's done by removing funding from all these things and all the other stuff he's doing, like tariffs, he's brought in tariffs against China, against Canada, against virtually everybody. He's bringing in tariffs, and people are saying this is a good thing. It's going to bring trade back to the US economy. It's going to strengthen to the US economy. Now it's not. What it's about is destroying the US economy and destroying the world economy. That's what these tariffs are for. In tariffs are just tax, and you pay for it. They don't pay for it. Nobody else pays for it except you. It's just a secret twenty five percent tax is putting on everything. You know, the US gets a lot of goods from Canada, gets a lot of goods from China, gets a lot of goods from all over the place. See the whole world does. There is no autonomy anymore in many countries on Earth. It's this code dependency. It's the stuff I warned people about back in my first film, The Big Picture, when I said there's been a system of international codependency has been set up so that all nations are dependent upon other nations. We have useless trade things in place just for the sake of having trade, Like you know, apples in New Zealand don't get sold in New Zealand. They go to Europe and get sold in Europe. And New Zealand buys their apples from some place in Africa. Why it grows its own apples there, Why does it need to import apples from somewhere else. We'll just say, there's system so that your apples are going over to Europe and then you're supporting Africa by buying apples off them. It's just all there. So people don't even know how to do things anymore. I mean, they wouldn't think of actually maybe buying their own apples and selling their own apples in their own country. It's just not the way it works in the government permits and all sorts of shit. So there's been this system of international codependency. It has been set up. And when you bring in a tariff, I mean, say America's buying a thousand dollars worth of avocados from Mexico, and Trump says, well, you're going to have it twenty five percent tariff. So now that thousand dollars worth of avocados is going to cost twelve hundred and fifty dollars, And Mexico says well, that's no good. I mean, they're still selling it. It isn't that they get any more. Mexico doesn't have to pay anymore. It's the person who buys the avocados. The business who buys the avocados from Mexico now has to pay an extra two hundred and fifty dollars for its thousand dollars worth of avocados. And that two hundred and fifty dollars Mexico doesn't get that as any extra that goes to Trump goes to the government. And now the retailer has to actually sell his avocados for an extra twenty five percent of what he would have last week because there's a tariff. He's got to cover that. So it comes down to the consumer. It's just basically the US government putting a twenty five percent tax on everything you buy if it comes from one of these other countries. And then these other countries say, well, in retaliation to Trump putting a tariff on US, will put a tariff on him, which means all the people in Mexico now they buy I don't know, oranges.
Speaker 1: Well, the think of how stupid this is too, because even if it's a product that's made here in America. The I guarantee you the materials to make those products are all coming from here, because we don't have industry anymore so the individual parts or the individual ingredients because of even because of different you know, growing seasons for certain things, you know, spices, whatever, or material itself. Steel we sell, we basically sell for very little scrap metal to China, which then turns around and resells it after they process it back to us. So that's going to now cost more. So everything that's built here still is going to cost more because of those tariffs. So it's not like, okay, well this is going to help us not see the advantage of super cheap ingredient, you know, materials are super cheap goods because now they'll be comparable to the US prices if you want to make them. If you want to do anything, bring the industry back here, and this isn't going to help do that either. Tariffs aren't going to help bring the industry back. This guy is also the guy who penned the U s m c A. Right, he signed it just before we went into lockdown US Mexico Canada agreement. That wasn't like a NAFTA on steroids. If you wanted, if you wanted this, uh the industry not to leave the country, NAFTA and GAP wouldn't have been the way to do it, and shures hell wouldn't been in USMCA. So they're doing things that are in direct opposition conorintuitive to one another. Right, And in addition to that, the minimum wage thing and a highly inflated market, high hyperinflation. Giving people the higher wage only hurts everybody when it comes to the lowest cost goods. And that's simply because it's never going to be comparable to the going rate of things. And if the cheapest labor costs x amount more so, now fast food is not so cheap anymore, is it. These are the effects that people don't get.
Speaker 2: From America. A thousand dollars with the oranges now costs them twelve to fifty And it isn't the people who get the benefit. The people have to pay that extra twenty five percent and the Mexican government gets to keep twenty five percent. It isn't any type of a pushback to Trump's tariff. It's just like, Okay, oh, you're getting away with taxing your people twenty five percent on everything they do, will do the same, and we'll say that we're combating you and retaliating against what you're doing. It's not. It's a scam. It's designed to just drive the price of everything up in every country and crash the world economy. That's what it's for.
Speaker 1: And crashing world economy means poverty and starvation and death. That's that's what that. The result is a war by a different means, a mass murdered genocide by a different means, and.
Speaker 2: All of these aid organizations that he has pulled money away from. You notice he hasn't pulled any funding from Israel. He's actually increased aid going to Israel. He's now to him sending them two thousand pound bombs again, A billion dollars worth of weapons or something is going off this month to Israel. He's also continuing to send support to Zelenski in Ukraine. But he's made a deal with Zelenski. Well, if we continue to send you money, I mean, we can do it. We can continue to send you money, but you need to give us something back. So you need to give.
Speaker 1: Zelenski probably has a membership at mar Lago. He has like six houses there in Florida mansions. I wonder how he was able to afford that. All right, it's for a moment here we have to Oh, I have to do a different one. That's not the same one. I have to do a different one. I see how it is. I don't get to do that same winning and I have to do a different one. All right, Well, let's do this one. It's uh seventeen seventy five coffee. It can't be too bad. Right, Let's put this on the right side this time, just to make it fun. Okay, there you go. Now I have to read this one everybody. It says, do you enjoy the You know how I feel about this stuff?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right, so I'm selling you that ahead of time. Do you enjoy the free speech that Rumble is protecting and fighting for. Our show on Rumble is only possible thanks to our viewers supporting Rumble's platforms by purchasing Rumbles products. Hey, Rumble, why don't you, you know, help out small businesses and support their products instead of huge companies like this. Most of you drink coffee every day. That's why you have to try Rumbles seventeen so five coffee. It's actually some of the best coffee actually poorly written some of the best coffee. And it's the same price as the coffee you buy now, but it's way better. Rumble seventeen seventy five Coffee is free from chemicals yet rich in flavor. This is because their beans are sourced from high altitudes farms high altitude farms in Bolivia, handpicked, roasted weekly at their facility in Miami, and delivered fresh to your doorstep. And as believers in freedom, buying from Rumble helps fight back against woke corporations like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. I didn't know. Oh yeah, duncan israet U join the coffee revolution and brew rebellion with Rumbles seventeen seventy five Coffee. Go to seventeen seventy five Coffee dot Com, use code studio and get a free month's supply of their cognitive boosting supplement Limitless like the movie. When you buy two bags of their coffee, think about that. It's a crazy deal and the supplement is worth more than the two bags of coffee. Go do seventeen seventy five Coffee and try their amazing coffee and thank you. It's like fifty people jumped off when I did that. Guys, you understand why I'm doing this, so just let me do it. Otherwise, get on to the Patreon. Like I had said, these things don't go for very long. You can hear, you can, and it's fun to watch me mock it, right, So there you go. Just do it or become members here. Totally should become members here over on Patreon. Somebody else joined yesterday at the ten hours here, so that's cool. But I'm just saying. All we are saying is that we need to bring ten percent of the audience here, of the of the followers of the show over to Patreon and then we're smooth sailing. Bro. You got me? Then I am your employee basically within my own free will and.
Speaker 2: Accord give us mineral rights.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's the other thing. Think about China and Canada and what that means when you take away mineral rights from people. China owns them because it's run through the Jewish banks, right, China is so putting the face of China on there because of their industrial just means that that's the that's the area that they're utilizing their power into do this thing. China is killing off indigenous people at a rate probably faster than the quote unquote imperialists where and way way faster than the residential schools, which are also atrocity. And don't I heard some bullshit about that too recently, and from people that I was surprised to hear it from. But no, no, that's the real thing. I've spoken to Kevin Annett, and I know that I know what I've seen, and i know what I've read, and I've known I've they were literally trying to mass murder them. It wasn't that the Native Americans were trying to give their children over there and to help assimilate them into the and and bring them out of their show it up. They were stripping them of their culture and murdering them and locking together when they were sick so that they would all die, even though that's not how it works. It was malnutrition that was killing them because they were starving them. Over fifty percent of the children were dead because they run such an efficient school, right And you should hear some of the comments from the nuns of those places. That's the story for a whole other time. Maybe we should get Kevin and that back on can so he can debunk the bullshit that I've been hearing lately about the residential schools, and it's coming from people who are trusted sources on alternative media. But the Chinese are doing just as bad. They're killing off people because the natives are on those properties because basically they've been there forever or close to it, and uh yeah, now that when they want to drill, they want to, they just don't want any eyes on what they're actually doing there, so people end up in ditches. Native Americans or whatever you want to call them Native Canadians even they're not really native, right, they're not indigenous if you will, nobody is. But h yeah, they've been shown up dead en awful lot during this time that they're giving away all the mineral rights to China, China, which is just the same thing as saying Chinese jew, Oh, I wish I had say, I have you know what? I have a happy merchant chinaman jew. I should have put that. I should have saved that one so I could pop up on the screen.
Speaker 2: To your rare oath minerals in you cry.
Speaker 1: And they're not talking about full vocumic acid, although that's a really great thing for you to take.
Speaker 2: And Zelenskia going well, yeah, okay, we can do that. This is exactly how the whole economic hitman thing works. Remember that book by someone Perkins, someone Tails of an economic hit Man. They would go in and get these countries massively in debt. They go and develop them and give them all sorts of stuff, and they get them massively in debt, and then they say, well, of course you're not going to be able to pay the debt, so just give us some of your rarer earth minerals and some of the resources of your country and we'll call it quits. And they destroy the country that way. That's what they did with Ethiopia. That's what they did with all sorts of countries so Africa, and this is now what they're planning to do with Ukraine. But the fact that they haven't pulled any funding from Israel at all. In fact, they've increased funding because Israel now believes it's going to take over the world. I mean, Trump's just said the US is going to occupy Gaza. That's just the way.
Speaker 1: This is what I mean, he completely misses it. Israel thinks that Israel is not even a you're falling for the surface level deception here. City of London, Bank of International a Settlements IMF, United Nations, even though they're pretending that they're not friendly with the United Nations, was created by Bolshevik Jews, and who created the Bolshevik Jews. Hey, look it ups, we're America. This is not Israel doing anything. This is a proxy state, terrorist state of the international cult of bankers, of Jews, of Southern cult murderers. That's it, end the story. They control the finances, they controlled each country. They controlled the United States. First, we're before Israel. We're the ones that are the benefactors of Israel. There would be no Israel without the United States constantly coming to their aid, funding the shit out of them. And how has that happened. It's because they're funneling the money from the banking cartel to America to Israel. Greatest friends, so greatest allies, bullshit, it's not allies. It's the same entity. And we were the entity before we sprouted that other entity. It was supposed to take root in Russia too, and it did for a while. They have basically all of Europe because they have they have the Bank of England. Right, they have majority obviously of the world with a central bank in them. So one can make the argument that it's already happened, the game is already over, and what little ones were left like Libya, Afghanistan. Whoa wow, how convenient that we had gone through a full sweep in the last twenty years and destroyed all of those places, reducing them the rebel and giving them I am afflones creating the same situation what they do here, Oh, civil war. Lots of death, there, lots of dead people, lots of examples of what happens to you if you defy the Union reconstruction with just more terrorism. And maybe some night we'll watch Birth of a Nation together. It's a silent movie by D. W. Griffith. Griffith, so I wonder how many people actually watch it. Colonel Colonel Shell anyway, So yeah, he's missing it because he's saying Israel's trying to take over the world. No, Israel's playing their part as as the bulldog, the the the bulldog, that's the victim. But that just needs to keep spreading out right, because that's not imperialism, that's not that's not that's not a you know, colonizing other people. That's not taking over land like they always claim and blame on white people and Europeans. No, it's okay if the Jews do it, because they're they're they wrote a book saying that it was okay, and everybody followed it like a religion, so therefore whatever they do is fine. This like, it's retarded deception if you just pull yourself out of the emotional entanglement that people have over this freaking oh this is my identity. No it's not. It's a completely foreign culture to you that you're trying to identify with. That's why it's so fucking repulsive and disgusting to most of our nature. But yet we have to support it because our god. It's not our god, bro not our gods gods. Yes, I said plural, because they are they're the true polytheists. Lilith the Ilulimnu, which are the demons of the Babylon, the Tumblic Babylonian era and pre Babylon with Babalon, the u Limnu were rotten about by these same Edenites. Well, I don't know if I've written, but Grimward and depicted probably like four thousand years ago if not longer. So yeah, yeah, yeah, they have many gods. They call everybody else idle worshippers, though, because everything about them is a complete projection and a lie. So that you're constantly on defense rather than on offense or scrutinizing or thinking. You have to keep you in fear, fight or flight all the time, so that you're not thinking clearly, you're not growing, and you're not developing. And you know, all the electromagnetic radiation whatever the hell satellites really are, and all the things impeding upon our brains and our brain waves and our function, I'm sure doesn't help us or our health whatsoever for us to have clear thoughts and cognitive clarity when it comes to understanding what's really going on in the world.
Speaker 9: It's going to be the US will take over the guys the strip and we will do a job with it too.
Speaker 8: We'll own it and.
Speaker 1: We'll do a job with it. Not a good job, just a job.
Speaker 9: Be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on this.
Speaker 1: Who's with those the Hamas people who don't even have paper? Or was it Israel? And are those bombs made here? Baying chance or one of the many people who sell weapons of war to Israel the site.
Speaker 9: Level the site and get rid of the destroyed buildings, level it out, create an economic development.
Speaker 1: That who created all the destroyed buildings? Was it Hamas or was it the guy to the left to the right of you. Why don't you address him and be like, what the fuck did you do over there, you sick psychopath, and just kill him right in front of everybody.
Speaker 9: Well, supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housing for the people of the area, a real job, do something different. Just can't go back. If you go back, it's gonna end up the same way it has.
Speaker 1: For go back. Well, you can't go back to your homes because they were all destroyed. You can't go back to your family because they murdered them all. And you can't go back to the way it was because that would mean that there's still Palestinians. And we can't have Palestinians because the Jews will just keep killing them. So we just have to keep We just have to kill them all off now. This is a statement. Let's kill them all off now, so we don't have to kill them off slowly over time. Same thing this is, This is the mentality same as John Carey. We need to starve you all to death now so we can decrease the temperature of the earth by one degree because we said so. That's because our science is telling us that, and because we're gonna we're gonna measure and make sure somehow, and uh yeah, so we're gonna have to do all this, all these restraints on farming and growing food for the for the world, because we make those decisions, not people. And uh yeah, let us starve you to death now so we don't have to kill you later.
Speaker 8: For one hundred years. Here have the right to return.
Speaker 1: To Gaza if they left, doesn't and Yahoo have a man looking wife too. I see he has a ring on his finger.
Speaker 9: It would be my hope that we could do something really nice, really good where they wouldn't want to return.
Speaker 8: Why would they want to return? The place has been The hell.
Speaker 1: Is wait, you know what, I think I have it all I think everybody has it all wrong. Trump is just isn't doing it right. He's trying to do one of these right, but he's got upside down. He's just gonna yeah right love, he loves.
Speaker 9: M It's been one of the meaners, one of the meanest places.
Speaker 1: Well made it the meanest, toughest place. Asshole. The guy that you're sitting next to, he's representative of what. I'm sorry. You know, There's been an awful lot of terrorists and mobsters that did all that too before him, and and aerial Charon's before him.
Speaker 9: But yeah, him on Earth and right now it's it's I've seen every picture from every angle better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys fucking killed everybody. Good job. And then if I were.
Speaker 9: There and nobody can live there, you can't live there. So if we can build, if we can build them through the.
Speaker 1: Act like I just like this happened, like it was a freak accident, and nobody wants to go back there. You can't get insured there anymore. Yeah, you're right, very right. You can't get insurance. You're not gonna be able to have homeowners insurance there, like they're going to do with fire areas and flood areas that somehow floods happen on mountains.
Speaker 9: Now sure, massive amounts of money supplied by other people, very rich nations. Uh, and they'll they're willing to supply it. If we can build something for.
Speaker 1: Them, and he talks in vagueness all he talks very vague all the time. But it's Trump, so he must know what he's talking about. He's just being he's just being guarded because he has to be while he's standing next to sitting next to the devil, and uh giving him everything he wants, because it's not that devil that he's worried about or that he's loyal to. It's the devil that created this asshole called the International Banking Cult.
Speaker 9: One of the countries that it could be Jordan, and it could be Egypt, it could be other countries, and you could build.
Speaker 1: Four you want to destroy Jordan too the whole time. Oh my god, Karam al Sharif.
Speaker 9: Or five or six areas. It doesn't have to be one area, but you take certain areas and you build really good quality housing, like a beautiful town.
Speaker 1: Not for Jews, I mean sorry, not for Palestinians, because they'll be all dead and if you bring them into somewhere else that the Greater Israel project wants to expand to, they'll just be killed over there. Later on.
Speaker 2: Are people saying this is an absolutely preposterous idea, and it is a preposterous idea, because you're going to have to kill over a million people for that to happen. Because the Palestinians will never leave. You can say this and say that, are we going to send you to a nice place to live in Jordan or whatever, But it's not Palestine, it's not their land.
Speaker 1: Just do a little fast one on them and send all the Jews to Madagascar. But the only problem there is that King Julian will be overthrown and the Lemurs will be murdered for their land.
Speaker 2: There's been thousands of people fight and die in an effort to keep their land, and for them to keep their country, they're going to just give up and go away. They'll live in tents, they'll drink sewage water if they have to annohiate bugs before they will leave their land. You won't be able to transfer them into Jordan. You won't be able to transfer them into Egypt, even if these countries agree to take them, which they don't want to because they don't want to be part of any plan. This is going to be used to displace the Palestinian people. They're never going to go again.
Speaker 1: Maxie are missing the point. They don't want to be fucking targets. It's not that they don't want to be a that they're so noble that they don't want.
Speaker 2: To be.
Speaker 1: Involved in displacing Palestinians. No, they don't want to be the next target. Because the Palestinians are there, they know that they're marked.
Speaker 2: Citians are never going to go. So you're going to have to genocide the entire country for your plan to come true. And they even got plans. I mean, when Bibnette Yahoo went to the United States, a lot of people say, well, he took that as a surprise. That was a surprise to him. When Trump said that he was going to take control of Garza, the US was going to take control of Gaza, and benjaminet Nya, who was shocked and he's hoodwinking him. He's making short as a permanent ceasefire and he's going to put Gaza under US protection. No he's not. He intends to ethically claims the whole place.
Speaker 14: You ready, have you been chosen to be part of the new Riviera of the Middle East and the next gen city brought to you by Tesla and the Trump Organization, the city of the future, where there are good people on both sides, and Palestine is finally free of Palestinians. The only democracy in the Middle East is coming to what used to be Gaza. Finally, gay people will be welcomed, but not trans together Donald Trump, Elon Musk, and Benjamin Etchia.
Speaker 1: I know it's trying to be funny, but the gayness of this man still bothers me.
Speaker 10: Who will transform the hellhole that was one's home to millions of occupied Palestinians to a technological wonderland with Western values powered by the innovation of Tesla, the grace of Netanyahu, the genius of Donald Trump, ethnic cleansing and migrant labor. And the best part, the only Palestinians are the dead bodies buried below the Holy Land, the Promised Land, Gaza Largo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. But people say Baby was surprised when Trump made this announcement. Well no, he wasn't, folks, because when he arrived in Washington, he had a pdf fall with him showing Trump his plan for the new Gaza.
Speaker 13: There twenty thirty five Gaza plan to rebuild Gaza into an Israeli version of Dubai. How are Israel and the United States going to steal the oil and all of the natural gas off of Gaza and to enrich the likes of Black Rock and Vanguard will look no further than the brand new Gaza twenty thirty five plan, which Netanyahu unveiled this weekend. Great timing too, He's like, hey, we're about to destroy Rafa totally eliminate about a million people. But here's a nine page PDF for our plan.
Speaker 1: You know, this guy apparently came from Fox or whatever. Now he's like redacted news or something like that, and he's really big on rumble. I can't find any fault in what he's saying here. Now I'm not saying he's not controlled up anyway or that he's not, but he is saying a lot of real stuff here, which is Hey, if he has a reach, all the better, I guess.
Speaker 13: And this is what we plan to do in Gaza, which is perfect. It's like a you know, we want to build our own Dubai in Gaza. Perfect timing.
Speaker 2: So take a look at this.
Speaker 13: This is the new Israel twenty thirty five plan for Gaza. Look how beautiful that will look once they rebuild it and kick all of those all those dirty Palestinians out of there. And they'll build new rail.
Speaker 1: Man some retardet kid made a bunch of squigglies on Oh that's their language.
Speaker 13: Infrastructure, new port infrastructure that be easy access to all of that oil, and they'll be able to get all of this into the Middle East economy. So a place so the Palestinians, of course, as they describe it, they describe it as a future where Gaza is de radicalized from Islamism, transformed into a trade hub of prosperity and innovation, and integrated into the Middle East economy. So a place totally devoid of Palestinians.
Speaker 8: Of course.
Speaker 13: According to the Jerusalem Post, the documents lay out three steps to return Gaza to self governance and economic growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gaza Laga, like that clip said, it's almost like he's kind of just ethnically cleanse. It set it all up as this near resort where people are going to be able to have the pleasure of going there and knowing that they're walking on the bodies of tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of dead women and children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll be They're not going to take the time to extract them out of the rubble, right, writing clurpses. It's gonna be parting soil. That's it. There's certain places in the world that right now that you can't you can't build on because they don't want to dig in the ground. Because of human bones.
Speaker 2: There were massacred and murdered in order to create this monstrosity of modern ugliness, which they say is beautiful. No, it isn't. The buildings that I had at the side, they're beautiful. This glass steel, fucking IOI crap is ugly, ugly shit. It's like, it's not like the real world. There's no earthiness to it. There's no soul to any of that. It looks pretty, but there's no salt to any of it.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think it looks pretty. Just like I gave the the analogy or nothing analogy, but the comparison of cars, like we've lost all the character and everything structure that we were more inspired or inspiring and inspired by that which we created before automation took over, before product and you know, and then we maybe maybe assembly lines were out there a long long time ago in a previous reset, but there was more care put into things. It wasn't about well whatever, you know, it. Boardrooms weren't decided and stockholders weren't demanding that you maximize profit and at the expense of the of the quality of the product. And when there's communism in reality, in corporatism and only one content, you know, look a look at this looks like a bunch of different companies on paper until you realize black Rock owns it all, so they're only competing with themselves, which means they're not really competing at all. Either this company over here is going to get that same money, or you're going to go to company B who does it slightly different or slightly cheaper. But there's no no competition. So when there's no competition, there's no scumbags. I'm saying, scumbags operate in this in this way. When there's no competition, there's no incentive for them to try to make a quality product because they're not trying to beat someone else. There's no competition. They give you the biggest lump oft shit for as much as they can charge you because you have no place else to go. And in reality, when Blackrock owns everything, you're just picking through which pile of poop you want to get your stuff from. Because it's all. None of it has to have any quality, none of it has to have any value, because it all, at the end of the day, is still the same entity. So they're not competing with anybody. There's no competition, there's nothing keeping them honest. And of course, an entity like black Rock Zionist Frankest, which is exactly what it is, death cult, representative of all you know. You got there, you got the bankers, and you have that which the bankers are able to produce by incentivizing and giving tons of fake money to in order for them to buy everything. Do you have black Rot handling the corporate end of it and driving real business with real heart and soul out of business and using things like COVID to do that, to consolidate even further. It's all about consolidation until everything is just one thing. That's the real singularity that I'm worried about. I don't give a fuck about the technological singularity. The singularity of there's nothing but the one thing is when all all the soul of mint mankind is dead or suppressed to the point where there's no getting back up. We can't let that happen. So I have to saying that one, and.
Speaker 2: Trump let it slip the other day as well when he said we're gonna have to re like one on five million people.
Speaker 15: Looking at the whole gosss scrip right now, and it's a mess. It's something really you'd like Jordan's people to take people. I'd like Egypt to take people. Meaning I'm talking too general l CC tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can grab them by the pussy. Wait wait, that was a different recording of Trump at that was actually real. But they play that en awful lot. These girls you can grab them by their pussy, And.
Speaker 16: I'd like Egypt to take people. But I'd like Jordan to take people like you're talking about and a half people and we just clean out that whole thing. Said, you know it's over the set series that says many many conflicts that side, and I don't know, it's something has to happen, but wow, it's it's literally a demolition side right now. Almost everything's demolished and people are dying there. So I'd rather get involved with some of the Arab nations and build housing at a different location where they can maybe living. Could be either could be temporarily, could be long term.
Speaker 1: Karen just said that redacted, as their chats are full of Trump supporters, which only makes me have to imagine that, Karen, you've been in their chat? Are you cheating on us? No, it's okay, you can, you can, you can see other channels. It's all right. No, I'm not hurt at all. You're you're crying. I'm not crying anyway. Yeah, it says it says that, uh yeah, that, and they may be they may very well do that, so that there's confusion. So maybe the reason why that one sounded so good, like Karen's kind of pointing out here, is because they flip flop a lot. And so the whole idea of balancing a thought is to say, just because I'm saying this is a positive thing, you gotta you gotta, you gotta like zoom out a little bit and say, but what's the play here? Because I already know what this entity is all about, and I know it's nature. So if it's doing something good, it's doing it for a bad reason. If this USA things just as us an example, this consolidation of this or getting rid of the Department of Education, which everybody wanted to have happen, that sounds really great. So that's more of a reason to be suspicious about it, because what is it that they're doing about doing with that information? You know, what is it that they're doing with that They're they're manipulating the surface people who are only going to see that happening, but they're not going to ask themselves, Okay, what's the game here? What what's the what, what's what's the scheme? What's the am that they're running here? What exactly are they trying to do by doing this? Giving us what with things think something that we think that we want, but taking something more away from us in the process. For example, did you know that if you have a medical marijuana card you a can't own They just they just made one more person invalid for the Second Amendment. You can't own a firearm. They didn't tell you that ahead of time. They just gave you what people said that they wanted. Sure, sure thing. Oh guess what else you can't do? You can't be put on an organ donor list. You are not allowed to be on an organ donor list if you have a medical marijuana card. So it comes at a price pretty steep, one, I would say. So what they're telling you is that you don't, so you don't need to. The preferred poison of choice us still be alcohol because they don't make you have a license to drink, right, but you have to be on paper to take medicinal marijuana. So any asshole can be drunk at any given time, and that's fine for them to have a firearm, but somebody who's smokes the marijuana or takes a CBD or an herbal or something, which is granted, a lot of that stuff you don't need to have a card for anymore. It's just kind of a little bit about data, but not really, at least in this day. I think you can just go buy CBD, but there's a certain percentage that you can't get to, like a medicinal percentage for like, let's say you had collect cancer or something like that and you're trying to reduce the cancer. You would need something higher and concentration. So if you needed that, then you're not allowed to protect your and defend your own life against attack, because what's the end goal here, not your protection and not your well being. They'll give you something that you think that you want until you see the fine print of what they're going to take in return for it. There's never there's never anything for given for free.
Speaker 2: Right. The population of Gaza Strip is two zero point four million people, possibly up to two point five million people. That's the population of Gaza Strip, and Trump has just said they're going to need to relocate a million, two million and a half people. He actually changed that on another report where he said it's going to be one point seven to one point eight million people. So perhaps he realized what he's done. But by even saying that, what.
Speaker 1: Max is trying to say here is that he's basically given it up there. You know how he talks off off the cuff anyway, Trump, because nothing that he says matters as long as he's acting for the camera, because that's what his job is, to act for the camera. Well, other people operate what's really going on. He didn't write a bunch of yeos. Well, he was campaigning with the shoes up on an atom in saying, man if I get in here, I'm going to sign the CEO that I'm writing right now. No, some that was all prepared somebody Feles said, Oh, it's prepared by AI. I think that was Richie. I don't think it's prepared by AI. It's prepared by the fucking people that are funding the whole entire collapse of mankind here, you know, the Jews or the Saturn cult as I'd like to also remind people of. But so it could just be that he was randomly saying numbers. But what max is his point here is that are they really telling us how many Palestinians they really murdered by giving us what's left of them being far greater number of you know, for them to be subtracted down to that mild people. Forty five thousand people weren't killed because that was like the last official number, like forty five forty six thousand people dead. They probably had that much killed off in the first four months. But they're us that's how many. So now we're looking at like, oh I almost close to a million people missing from the total number of Palestinians in Gaza. So where did they go? They didn't go surfing, they didn't, they didn't they didn't hit to ride on a Coastguard ship and get out of there. No, So we're they're basically saying, is that's how many people are left. So this is how many they must have already killed.
Speaker 2: By coming out. Originally it's saying that's one to one point five million people. Well, we're told that forty five thousand people who have died in Gaza. That's what official reports have been like for the last six months. I've just kept this fear forty five, forty seven thousand, forty three thousand, always changes, but it's in the forty thousands. And Trump says you're going to have to reloc kay one point five million people when the population on Gaza was two point four million. So if that's the case, well what happened to the other nine hundred thousand, two million people? They don't seem to be accounted for or buried under rubble. Yeah, I've said to you for months to the death counting Gaza is far far hard than what we're being told. And Trump kind of confirmed it with that statement. Yeah, I'm getting off topic. What I was saying before was all of the eye.
Speaker 1: I don't know what his problem is. Obviously, six million Jews died on October seventh when Hamas attacked. So when Jews are attacked, quote unquote attacked, like, millions of people die, millions of Jews die. But when they attack. It's like, you know, a couple two tree here, a couple of tree over there, a couple eight million over in Ukraine or so.
Speaker 2: You know, Trump has removed from USI agencies. These are all just lower levels of Schevoski. These are one, you know, appear to be high levels to US CIS of corporations and companies and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: But before people misunderstand what I meant by the Ukraine thing, I was referring to the Holodomorrow because the Jews did that.
Speaker 2: So then these are just level clips, just Shadboy's guy who've been doing their work for them and now they're pulling funding from them, saying Okay, you've done your work. We're going to throw you on the poll now with everybody else. Thanks for getting this to where we wanted to go. Yeah, we got to take over, guys. Are We're going to set up Israel as being the central command center for the rest of the world. We're gonna pull ourselves out of you exactly.
Speaker 1: Ye oh yeah. Thanks for serving us and serving our desires and our agenda. Yeah no, no, that didn't give you any special standing or any safety or protection from US at all. Whatsoever. You're not us, You're not in our cult. You're not you're not you're not Jews, you're not the chosen people. Silly, silly gooy. But thanks for the work. All they want you say things right, They wouldn't be they wouldn't be appreciative of anything that requires a soul and empathy and sympathy and shit like that. They don't have that. They might lips over that. But yeah, yeah, thanks for getting us there. But uh, also, fuck you, and you're just like the rest of them. We'll be coming to your door soon enough.
Speaker 2: Wayne, We're gonna pull ourselves out of humanitarian agencies. It's another thing Trump's ding is Pulley the US out of all foreign international humanitarian.
Speaker 1: He says like that, like it's a bad thing. That shit is all fraud. That's why I'd never give you that at the register when people ask for would you like to donate to this or round up for this? Look, I'm not given it to the that's not going to the children that you keep on trying to you know, mentally, mind fucked me for this is all marketing. It's all lies. Oh and by the way, humane society, do you want to know about the Humane Society and Peter Peter kills more animals than fucking anybody else, euthanizing them. But yet they'll throw what is it animal blood where they get that if they're supposed to be such humanitarians on your fur coats, right, makes a lot of sense. Right, they're gonna they're gonna carry like the Stephen King movie or right Stephen King book carry, They're gonna carry your ass, throwing blood on you or spray paint you. Hmmm. Uh, Human Society if they if they live in if there's somebody that works at the Human Society that lives in your neighborhood, I can tell you from from an example, from from personal experience. Twice they've stolen our pets. Our cat was out on the outside of our of our house front, and I think our one of our neighbors, well, I know one of our neighbors found out was a that of course a lesbian, because you know what other type of Humane Society worker is there? And uh liked our little blue or our our orange tabby that was my daughter's named Walter. We named them Walter. And what they do they always do this is they take the collars off there's fucking phone numbers on there. All of our animals have have a tag on them, and they have a phone number. If you find this animal, you call the number. So they take the tag, they take the collars off and say they didn't have a collar. It was astray, so they lie. And if they this person who quote unquote rescued our cat from our front lawn, she had h decided to foster her home, so obviously she wanted the cat herself. Sick bitch stolen, stealing a little girl. My daughter was many years younger than that, a little girl's kitten from her, not kitten. The cat was bigger, but still young cat. And this is and then and then they held it for ransom. I I, if I step on the property of the Humane Society, now I'm trespassing. And they cops said, shown up because I wasn't putting up with their bullshit, right, And then the cops tried to tell me that I had a a So I'm like, you can't do that over the phone. You have to hand me a piece of paper. How the hell am I gonna supposed to believe a private number that comes over my phone telling me that I can't be someplace. I said, that's not legitimate. What the hell do you think you are. You're just going to make up the rules of procedure. No, you have to I have to have some official documentation stating that I am not allowed on this property. It's a public building, it's open to the public, it's open for business. Basically, don't fucking tell me I can't be here because you called me on the phone of a private number, and I'm supposed to just believe that shit. Fuck you. So they tried to hassle me, and I gave it right back to him, and one of the cops was getting act fucking you know, six ft tall and a total fucking asshole. It doesn't They're all pieces of shit. I hope they all get burned anyway. So, after one hundred and fifty dollars extortion ransom, I got my cat back from my daughter. But they're like, no, we can't give you back to you yet, because we have to poison it with shots and cut off its balls first before you can have it back. And then and then we're gonna send you the bill for that too. Fuck the Humane Society and fuck all these things, so so humanitarian and all these Oh they were good, all these if they operate anything like any other type of subsidized department of anything who was supposed to stand for something and that doesn't well, God of Old he looks there. It looks like an old woman, old Jewish women. Then uh yeah, no, I'm sorry, but I I don't feel too bad. I don't feel too bad that they're losing their funny. We shouldn't be in the uh the Paris Accord, We shouldn't be in any of that nonsense. But this isn't because he's doing good things for us, right, remember that, what's what's the what's the catch? What's what's the what's the scam being being played here?
Speaker 2: Organizations? Fuck? Humanitarian role on the human rights? No, none of that. The US has got a sucking Billa Rhods. Fuck the rest of the world. We're just kind of going it's good. It's like, what happened?
Speaker 1: Is there a time limit? Are you guys still here? Hold on? Are you guys still here? I just got kicked off. Are you can you see me? Ask me? Answered fifteen nine minutes ago? How's the fifty?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can you still see me? Did you guys see me. Do you see me? Do you see me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Am I here? Okay? You see me? All right? Good? Yeah? I don't know what the hell that was I was talking. I don't know how long passed that? Did you get to the humanitarian thing? Okay? I don't want to have to say that all over again if it's not necessary. Uh, presentation screen that was fucking retarded? I don't know. Yeah, it just bumped me, right the hell office has an error occurred in your app? Look at the fuck? I tried to go back to the screen and it was gone, yeah, right, exactly what in the hell or wtf too? Exactly? Mike? All right, cool, so we'll get right back into it. Sorry, sorry, but you know, you know, since that happened in all, we have plenty of time for another one at leads. All right, So I have some more details on Stefan I just heard. I just saw pop up. Hold on, let me give you some stuff on update here. I'll read it from the email, but I won't put the email up in case there's something else there that I'm not supposed to show. I don't know what the hell wasn't not opening for there?
Speaker 2: It goes?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see where he is?
Speaker 13: He?
Speaker 1: Why justa the fucking thing? Where't it go? Where Steve? There is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Spoke to Stephan again today. The scope found nothing going on in his heart. Kept him another day because they think the die injected for the procedure affected his Oh god, damn it, Ah, they gave him a CT scan. Fucking they did this. They do this. You don't need to have the radioactive die, the RADIOACTI viodine injected into you. You don't need it. They can you don't need a CT scan period period. Kept him another day because they think the die injected for the procedure affected his kidneys. So they're flushing him with saline. He's tired, but we'll go home tomorrow hopefully. Do you know how many times we've gone over the ct SK thing five hundred times more radiation than a regular X ray. They did this to me when they already knew that I had a kidney stone and they didn't have to give you another CT scan, but they did it because they can build my fucking insurance, So they did it. They gave they pumped me full of This is this is the MDS, right, this is the Jewish freaking allopathic Pharmakiah teaching their people and doctrinating them into this money making scheme. This this death cult machine that doesn't give a shit about you or your your actual health, because they if they did, they would give you the least amount of radiation to get the same exact results. So they had already done a CT scan back when I had a hernia because I had an incarcerator in guinal hernia that required emergency surgery. Uh, not this past Thanksgiving, but the Thanksgiving after before that, after before that, Sorry, it was the it was the night of Thanksgiving. I went out to the gym and it was finally the bump finally stuck and got caught, and there's a lot of pain. So I ended up going there. I couldn't push the bump down anymore. And yeah, so they gave me a CT scan then. And then at that point they never tell me this. They held this information from me that I had a kidney stone. So when I went in there because I had crippling pain that was excruciating, they did another CT scan and said, yes, you do have a kidney stone, and you have another one on your left side. And they told me, I go, how do you know about you know, how are The conversation went, They're like, yeah, we already knew you had these. I'm like, what do you mean you already knew? Like, well, because the CD scan showed it and the last time you were here. I go, then, why the did you have me go through another one when you already had that information? Why was I sitting here this whole time in pain? Why you did this crap? Why didn't you just tell me you have kidney stones? Because as soon as I found out and then found out that they weren't going to do anything to help dissolve them, and that it was the size of a freaking eraser on a pencil, They're going to tell me I have to pass that. That's not natural. Fucked that. So I contacted doctor Glidden and he got me on. First, I found one of his old videos, and I got the stuff that was on the old video sent to me, and then I asked him, is this the best thing I can do? And he gave me a homeopath, which is it was Cali carbinicum if I remember correctly, and that after three of the four doses, as I was supposed to take two pills every twenty minutes, the excruciating doubling over, dying in pain, feeling disappeared, and the corn silk that he told me to get I bought that it was a tincture. I took it and it dissolved the kidney stones plural, because that's what it does. And I didn't have to pass this excruciatingly painful thing. I could tell a little bit that when it was coming out, because it felt a sensation of something that wasn't just all liquidly coming out. But it was nothing like the type of pain that I would have been in if something the size of a goddamn racer was coming through me that's jagged. So bucked the MDS and what they tried to do to me then was injectory of the stuff. I said, you're not injecting me with the radioactive dye. And I'll tell you another story when I when I had my my what do you call it, my severe concussion because some fucking piece of shit smashed into my door speeding in front of my daughter's gymnastics class. I was already out in the road, driving down the road, and I was slowing for people, and this guy was coming fifty forty five or fifty miles per hour down a twenty five miles prior area. Looking down. One of the coaches said she saw him on his phone and these people were speeding because the bay, the place for the for the uma pest control is like down at the end of that street, or was because we don't they moved their building, but the gymnastics moved. They were they would speed every day at five o'clock. So it was five oh four when I got hit, and the asshole was on his phone and said that he dropped papers. Told the story totally changed. When I had a concussion, I couldn't speak for myself, but yet the cops took up, took a statement from me anyway, and I got a fucking ticket. He got nothing, and the asshole fucking dinged my insurance for his fucking hospital visit. Meanwhile, I almost was murdered by the fucking faggot. And that's that's things to the piece of ship police officers in this town and police officers in general. But anyway, when I got to the doctors, when I got to the hospital, uh to check what was going out with me, because it's all it's jacked up. I had memory loss and all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I was I was out. My glass in my door blew up in my face, and I was pulled out of my out of my van because of how hard the impact was, and I was not I completely lost time, and they said I was talking to you know, ambulance that was there, and they tried to get me to go to the hospital and I said no, because I go what it's just it's this taxi ride going to cost me five hundred dollars. Apparently I said that, and I don't remember any of it. And so yeah, when they when they sent me in there, they're like, okay, so we're going to do the CT scan. I didn't know anything back then, right, and it's like twenty twenty one, and like all right, yeah whatever. They're like, well this radioactive diye blah blah blah. They said okay, and then they came back in the room and said, well, you have kidney failure, so we can't give you to die. I'm like, what the fuck do you mean? I have kidney failure? Here I got I came in here for a freaking for a a CT scan because I just got an accident. And they left the room for a little while, and then they came back and said, oh, we're sorry, we made a mistake. I go, we're we got you confused with someone else. Like I go, like mistake, how mistake that I'm not dying of fucking kidney failure? Because my my, you know, Rebecca's out there talking them my mom right now, like I'm fucking dying, you fucking irresponsible assholes, And so what happened? What is actually happening here? And of course oh like, oh no, we mean that you don't have you know, blah blah blah, Oh okay, well who the hell's whoever the hell's you know?
Speaker 2: File?
Speaker 1: You have me mixed up with when you came in the room, and sorry to hear that, but what the hell is how do you tell me that? And then because this is what happened, this is what happened. They first they told me they had they I had kidney failure. And then the person comes in with the shot to put into me with the radioactive diying. I go, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa what are you doing? They just said I'm gonna fucking die. You could give me that, and then they left the room. And that's when they came back and said, oh, sorry, we made a mistake. I go, but but mistake how which what? Which part was a mistake? The mistake that I'm that I am or I'm not you know what I mean? That you almost murdered me with that stuff, or that that I'm not actually dying of kidney failure like you told me I was. You fucking mental patience. So so that's what. So Stefan just got hit with the stuff they gave him, the radioactive die and yes it does mass up your mess up your kidneys, and holy shit, these people are fucking retarded. I have to do one more, it says, So let's just do this and then we'll get it back into the video and be done with done.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh? Do we want to talk talk about how you you want to get murdered by the FBI in the middle of the night, do you? Because if you do, you should join tooth Social Ready, Ready, because that's what happens when you say something online about a Gillie suit. You will be murdered by the FBI at three am, the witching hour, in front of in your front lawn. That's that's uh, that's the general Flynn and uh Donald Trump's website Truth Social. Okay, now let's do the ad. Okay, please ad that you are on truth and plug your account if you have one. I got rid of mine. I might still be on there, but I don't use it, all right, says If you are looking for a great place online for news, discussion, entertainment, then check out True Social, Donald Trump's social media website o evey. You'll get breaking news stories and commentary from top media figures. If you want to see Trump's legendary truth Social posts legendary like his tweets, then get on true Social today. Join a growing community of patriots on a free speech platform designed to avoid censorship unless you're talking about whatever that guy was talking about that got killed and cancelation by big tech. Make your voice or join the movement, join truth Social, do it, do it? You won't. Okay, that's it? Uh oh all right, ah, yes, okay, moving back back to this.
Speaker 2: Stuff now you kind of accuse it.
Speaker 1: Can I do one of those for my Patreon going on to Patreon? Because if just ten percent of you people do that on the lowest tier, it's gonna make a big difference for me in my life and my family and my daughter, and our our financial stability. Okay, awesome, It's not like I don't work my ass off doing all kinds of things already. It just let them don't actually add up too much lately.
Speaker 2: And yhow moving on of war crimes. If you accuse her of war crimes, then we're going to attack you. We're going to accuse you of anti Semitism. Why Trump is just forward sanctions against the rc SAT so there's no international criminal court anymore. He's getting rid of that. As dysfunctional as it was, it could have been put to some use. But no, no, he's getting rid of that. He's getting rid of any connection to human rights internationally. He's joining America at the hip with Israel, and Israel is set to take over the world. And now they've finished with all these small agencies, all these aid agents.
Speaker 1: Again, Israel is not set to take over the world. It might be looking like that, but it's the banks who already owned the fucking world making themselves known. And they don't ever do anything direct you understand, they don't ever do it. If everything else burns, their system will be secured and preserved, and everything else is going to burn because the rest of it is their system, and what is outside of their system is well us actually and our families that.
Speaker 2: We're doing things like providing propaganda videos in Iran and sending condoms to Mozambique, you know, just ridiculous stuff set up basically for money laundering, just so to a rich people who people of the influence could be paired millions of dollars to just keep their mouth shot and keep the agenda going to the direction they wanted going. That was the plan. That's what all they were doing. But now that outserved their usefulness. So Trump's just taking all the money that he was sending to them, and now he's sending it to Israel. That's what it's all been about, folks.
Speaker 1: But he still says he like he's not just an employee. These people are just faces. This is for the public right, public perception, and public appeal. They find people, they create people, They have them go through their whether the twelve, the twelve acts, like like hercules, to prove themselves to the people right, they have to do their their their twelve, their twelve heroic acts, making them real, real, trustworthy, and then after that people will defend them no matter what the hell they do afterward. But in reality, they're not controlling anything. They're just the people in front of you, just like the actors on stage. You don't ever get it mad at the director, right, but as the director you should be paid attention to.
Speaker 2: They're just consolidating their power, and America is working to isolate itself from the rest of the world. As I said, this is one of the plans. It's going to isolate America from the rest of the world and set it up as being connected to Israel. I think that all the other governments of the world involved that they can. If they won't capitulate, then we stage anti Semitic attacks and replace the government the way they're doing in Australia. More anti Semitic attacks in Australia, Graffiti being placed all over the place, Western Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, anti Semitic attacks all over the place, face because they want to replace the Albanese government with another moment that is more Israeli friendly, the Peter Dutton government the other side of the coin. Even whether Albanese is doing it or not, I mean whether he's actually means what he's saying. When he's sort of against Israel. You don't really know whether it's just part of the theater show. That's what they're doing, folks. They're consolidating their power. They're working to crash the world economy. And Trump has done so many things, Like it's just ridiculous how many things he's done, how many executive orders he's signed. Like I said, some of them are great. The fact that he's saying no such thing as transgenderism and there's only two genders. I mean, the fact that you've got to sign an executive order to say there's only two genders. I mean, seriously, it's just what we've come to. We had that beautiful world that I showed you at the start, and now you've got to sign an executive order for people to note that there's only boys and girls in the world, men and women. It's crazy, you know. But of course all this had to be done so it would appear that he's coming along to fix everything. Oh, he's fixing everything, all right, folks. He's fixing it all to work towards total Israeli domination over the entire world. That's what he's fixing. It's incredible. But some of the stuff he's done, you know, like removing all the human rights wanted to take over Gaza. He removed one trillion from government spending. And he has pulled out of virtually all international agencies, especially international agencies, Like he's pulling out of the WHO, which is a good thing. He's just saying the UN is useless, we don't need it anymore, which is a good thing. But of course they want to set up their new UN with Israel at the top. This is something they talked about like a year ago, as soon as Benjamin ette Yad, who's got charged with war crimes, they said that we want to get out of the UN. We want to replace the UN. It's just an anti Semitic organization because you can't be possibly saying anything against Israel. We would never hurt anybody I. Meanwhile, they're just going in and just mutilating children, raping, pillaging, plundering, creating as much mayhem as possible under the guise of self defense. So the plan is to remove the U and to remove all of these World Health Organization agencies and all sorts of shit like that. Now, and he's done some token stuff, you know, like he's removed security clearance for Joe Biden and a bunch of Democrats and stuff. But it makes you think that there's a difference between Republicans and Democrats. There's not one thing. It's just a different side of the same point, always all leading towards the same place. Strokes. Yeah, like I said, he's going to replace so many federal workers with AI and use AI to make the decisions. He's still pushing for control of Canada. He still wants Canada, he still wants Greenland, he still wants control of the Panama Canal. And the people down in Panama are saying this is completely ridiculous, but he's pushing it anyway. And like I said, he still wants to displace all the people from the Gaza Strip, which is completely absurd.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It shows that he has no real clue of what's going on over there at all. It doesn't have any clue what Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, So just like the Bible says that who wrote So if you're expecting it to happen, then your energy is being hardest to make that happen. You're manifesting that reality for them by your action, or you're inaction so if you're following the Bible, because just because they are, just because they are manipulating you through doing things that they expect that you'll expect to see when the end days quote unquote come. This is all part of the manipulation of a reset. Guys, It's no, it doesn't make you less holy or less adherent to an actual, real, good, benevolent creator of God. If you reject the bullshit that they wrote about depicting him some vengeful asshole who is throws temper tensions and drawns the entire world, come on now and all and all because of you know, because he criticizes all throughout the Bible. But yet they're still is chosen people. But everybody else is junk and garbage and useless, right, because that's how that's how the universe works, the love of contrivation of the universe.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear that extra things aren't made, superfluous things are not created, So it doesn't make sense. Whatever this thing is, or this entity is that is in the in the in the minds of those who do these wicked acts, has got nothing to do with God. They're not they're not his, they're not his spokesman, and they shouldn't be writing books claiming to be either.
Speaker 2: People feel what the land means to them, what maybe he does. Maybe he's just a psychopath, which you know, it wouldn't surprise me. I mean, look at some of the shit he's doing. But I'll tell you it's a good actor. But the fact that he's got so many people still supporting him is remarkable. Posture against Mexico as well. You know, if he imposes these twenty five percent tariffs on Mexico, of course Mexico will do the same thing in retaliation. When it isn't retaliation at all. Well, can you expect where they be prepared for what's coming because he's pumping out these executive orders. He's not only going to be approved, of course, but you know he's still pumping them out. And look who we have here. Fancy running into you outside your own house walking the dog.
Speaker 12: Hell a brother a Yeah, doing great, just got out of a Tesla bath feeling awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah he had he had to plug the Tesla bath of course. Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: You're going to have.
Speaker 1: You know, I also just did that thing with a thing. But I'm also not sitting on a shit ton of money, a big, huge r V and a huge house on the Acapulco Riviera. Basically good, good for him. Yeah, but it's not like he needs more, you know what I mean, one.
Speaker 2: After after I've done this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you talk about Jews, psyops.
Speaker 2: Jews in fact that Trump is crashing the economy, the fact that he's removed all the funding from the Chebos goy and now he's sitting it old to Israel. Thank you, you've all done your job. Now you can go have a nice life, and we're going to send everything to Israel. It's incredible. Israel's taking over the world.
Speaker 1: I think this is the big No, the banks have already tookenm over the world. This is just a surface area surface game, the Jesuit theater for everyone.
Speaker 2: Else overjoyed at Trump's plan to claim Gaza, and it's all hitting exactly where they want.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's incredible to see how many people have been fooled by it again like always, and I can kind of understand why they are, you know, if they don't know what we know and they're just watching these clips of oh Trump just sort of took over Gaza, It's like, oh, okay, maybe he's gonna like make it all better and all that sort of stuff, But they don't know what we know that he's this is all part of a greater Israel project that they've had in place for a long time. And then they look at oh look he's got the doge and he's gonna, you know, cut all these things.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 12: The USAID, which they just have been exposing some of the stuff in there is zero point seven percent of the annual budget of the US government, So they're cutting like a couple points of a percent, showing all the crazy stuff they've been doing, which is you know what they do. They're like, oh look how bad the Democrats?
Speaker 1: Right, And as long as you have that one narrative to go off of all the rest of its preserved. This is called system preservations. The same thing with demonizing just Anthony Fauci, but still preserving the system of allopathy, which is the entire structure of the mentality and the mindset of incorrect, anti anti human, anti health system looking at it in the complete opposite way that you should if you want to actually maintain health. That's all preserved. Vaccines are still going on, more are being added to the child you know, the school schedules, the school vaccine schedule, And as long as you have demons to point at, then they isolate it. It still preserves the system. They just change the faces in it. So just isolating this one USA thing or however many little things they do to make not even a dentse into what the true problem is. Point all arrows at that and focus on that one thing, and then do a good job there. You preserve all the rest.
Speaker 12: Crats work. And everyone's like he Trump meanway, it's cutting like this much. He's not cutting anything that's actually going to make any change. And actually they're going to put that USAID into the state department. It's going to be under their control even more. And as you were talking about earlier to me, they also are getting rid of all the auditor type stuff.
Speaker 1: How many other presidents besides Trump with his blind faith following, we'd have been able to move in so many Zionists and Christian Zionists into one cabinet like that. It was the in your face. We don't even have to hide it anymore, what our intentions are and what our true first what do you call it? Loyalties lie, which is basically the fulfillment of this revelations nonsense and the destruction of the Herm al Sharif the dome of the Rock for their third temple, and then everybody's going to anticipate the end of the world and they'll give it to you. Don't worry, they're planning on giving it to you. They got away bought a lot of people. They plan on giving you exactly what you expect to see. And you have your Eline and your Trump and maybe even a brand new face popping up to be the goddamn Savior, the the demon with the you know, the the Angel of Light complex.
Speaker 12: Uf at putting that all, it's sort of like turning into like a dictatorship, but people can't see it. Yeah, and it's just incredible. They just do it every single time, and they're so good at it. You have to give them credit, like they're really good at what they do.
Speaker 1: It's not really that hard to do when you control, when you've already are in control of all of the aspects required to manipulate and form opinion perception management, plus the education system to teach people how not to think or how to not think at all, and how not you know, they have to be told things, but they can't ever extrapolate anything out of that. They can't utilize this amount of information to then for this, and you know they can't do that. They can only be stuck in whatever information you give them. They can't use that information to then say well, if this is this, then that is that. They can't do any causality. They're not taught that. And because of that, it's very easy to manipulate a lot of people. So when you have all the money in the world because you print it right, it's not real, and you have all the media molding the minds, and you are in control of the education system and the quote unquote what we call government and the law, you proceed, you create a reality that's artificial. They have to live in artificial reality. The reason why they didn't go to places like Madagascar or or originally want to even go to Pelstine, it's because they can't live off the land. They can't purpose, they can't. That's why they always have to work live off other people. They need an artificial environment. And maybe that may maybe that is an indication of what their true nature is. Maybe something inside them, maybe it's a parasite, Maybe it's some other thing, you know, all these rituals, all these all these what do you call it, fraternal orders and things of that nature, all these secret societies, there's always something that has to be drink. You have to drink something during these initiations. Maybe that's something going inside them. And I always go back to that X files are Antarctic one where they're putting the freaking worm in the guy's ear, and the ones that are already infected are holding the other guy down while they put this worm in the in the guy's ear, so he becomes infected too. It's just the thought. I mean, at least as a metaphor. Something's different because other people humans, you would think, unless they're highls, right, unless they're highlex, which is basically wood, no soul, NPC, if you will. Unless they're just pissed off, self aware highls that know that this is the only place for them, so they're they don't want us to just pass through and go on to higher levels of consciousness and existence, so they want to make this time here as miserable as possible for us and traumatize us so that we carry on that that that sensation of sorrow into the next realm. If that's what they're doing, because they know that they're stuck here, I'm just gonna keep on be regurgitating in the system. Well that's another potential of possibility. It's whatever, But something about them isn't the same, because it's even self destructive, right, It's it's definitely host destructive. And that's why they kept to keep jumping around. And they're gonna have to always keep some of us around because they need they don't want to do in the building. They want us to provide all the effort, provide all the labor. And maybe that's why they're moving into automation. But they're gonna have a problem with that if automation doesn't bow to them. And of course right now it's talk and woke, so obviously the programming it's not smart. It just competes faster. So it's like it can think quick, but doesn't mean that it's more intelligent, right, It just means it can get to the answer quicker, much quicker, lightning speed quicker. It can do a bunch of calculations on its own. But if it has corrupt data's still gonna have the same stupid philosophies or beliefs or you know, assumed facts about life. It's going to tell you that men can get pregnant because AI when it's built here is retarded.
Speaker 2: And the guys there with the US side stuff. I mean, this is the very bottom level of the latter. So I get rid of those shadows going there, and it makes it same like you say it, Mike's it, sayme, wh They're actually doing something incredible. I look, they're taking a trillion off the economy by closing all these deprops and replacing the decision making with II, which is everything we warned about. This is what the gradual takeover. And you know, but people can't see the forest for the trees. It's actually remarkable.
Speaker 1: Now that I've done that, I'm going to stop them right there. Are you really was only going to go to forty two on this, But let me just read this willardy real quick and hopefully I can make that work too.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I bet I can. I'm going to do it in a different way, so let me get rid of this and I think we'll see. Let me go to that screen then pop that up. Now you should be seeing me and a white and red screen in the back, red strip over the top. And I'm just gonna read this one more time about the Purium. And but because this is what's coming, you know what I should also do while I'm here, put up this little coin so people understand what I'm getting at here. Look at all those coins all right back through there. So it says one of the shortest books of the Bible is the book of Esther, which doesn't talk about God. Watch the story of Esther gave rise to the Jews. Most important really just ceremony the Purium. Would they murder a bunch of goy and celebrate it every year? Okay, Purian festival, which celebrates the victory of the Jews over the Gentiles or you know, other people besides them. I just don't think the word gentiles. That bothers me. When Esther succeeded in having Haman executed, that's not all he did. That's not all he did. At this time, Ahasiras was King of Persia, and his prime minister was a conscientious, hard working gentile named Haman or Haman. Haman had been troubled about the growing power and insolence of the Persians. Persian Jews. Sorry, Haman said, unto King Ahasus, there is a certain people scattered abroad that dispersed and dispersed among thy people in all the provinces in thy kingdom, and their laws are diverse from those of every people. Yes, like you know the whole raping children thing. Neither and you know, killing anybody that's you know, the whole law of the stranger issued there as well. Neither keep they the king's laws. And I'm going to say this too, I think that druid even though they think, oh it's Celtic, it's Gaelic, sorry, I think that that is very very I think Druidism when it comes to the whole idea of the Wickerman and this human sacrifice. Although yes, many Goths, many people of the European makeup were corrupted by this and maybe carried it on in lead in very prominent leadership fashion and in these Druidic cults, I still say that this was something that would spawned out of the Edenite cult that we talked about. When we're that we find that we discover when we're looking at the ancient ruins consumer and reading the Shada, which would make them this Saturn moon colt aka the serpent wolf Totenem depending on which region they're in, serpent or the different regions with them, like I think in the I think they're seeing the Armenian ones and some of the ones that were in Karshmish. They would wear wolf skins with the tail still attached to them, you know, like their head over the like would be like the helmet type of thing, the fur when they went into battle when they were fighting the Goths. And of course the serpent is has to do with the pharmacia and the poisons that they were creating, and that was l or Elu, which it translates to later on. They Elu Limnu were the Babylonian demons that they would conjure, right, and a good old Solomon, the man of God, of course, because God is totally cool with you summoning seventy two demons to build a temple for all, right, once again getting slave labor to do work for him, because they don't want to do it themselves, because they're above that, right, they're above all that. Anyway, He says, neither keep they the King's laws. Therefore, is not fit for the King's prophet to suffer them, if it please the king, let it be written that they be destroyed if they probably should have als said, and then they're bleeding us dry, and we're completely racked with debt due to their their existence here or their their presence here. This request seemed reasonable enough to King a Hosperus, and he authorized him on to prepare for a day in the near future when the Jewish problem could be solved. Unbeknownst to them, the king's favorite wife, Esther, was a secret Jew named Hadasha. Esther was a Hadasha who she called herself Esther. She was the niece. Oh by the way, Yeah, did you ever look at the daughter's the eastern star. Yeah, there's a couple of ranks, or if you will, one of them, I believe is lilith Es. There is another. Madonna took the name of Esther when she was in the in the Kabbalah, which obviously still is, which makes her, you know, just one of those good old fashioned frankes Zionists from the luring kabbala She was the niece of a Jewish leader named Mordecai, and he had had her smuggled into the palace to give her charms to the king. So there was always a play from the very beginning, right, and so the Jewish Harlot became queen. So it's all power play. And yet at the same time he's doing this and could have swayed no matter which way he wanted it. Mordechai still was not happy with that. He was going to do some ground on the ground violence. Regardless of all that, the Jews soon learned that King asses Plan learned of King Her a hosterrauses Plan, and Mordechai hurried to the palace, where he informed Esther the peril of the Jews. Esther boldly went into the went to the king and said that she was a Jews and dared him to carry out Hainan's request. I guess that's supposed to be Haman's it's Haman's request. Yeah, dared him to carry out Haman's request. The king was unable to resist her charms. Puntang guys. She she twerked for him, and he agreed to do anything she asked. Esther asked only that the gallows which Haman was building to hang Mordechai because he was an insurgent. Right that and the other Jewish conspirators that were about to overthrow him in the first place, should be completed, and then that the king should have Haman hung there instead. The king agreed, and when Haman had been hung, Esther forced the king to inaugurate a reign of terror against the gentile subjects. So everybody else in the kingdom, for the minority of what is it wasn't even one percent back then, I don't know the king. Then the king Hastra said, unto Esther the queen and Marcai the Jew, behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman. So now she has his property and him they have hanged down the gallows because he laid his hands upon the Jews. Oh God forbid the people that wanted to destroy your kingdom.
Speaker 6: You just.
Speaker 1: Your one line of defense that was aware of it. You just had killed for them. Good job, good thinking. Way to go. The Jews made further demands, of course, because now that they got their foot in the door right and again the king agreed because he was unable to deny Esther anything again. Twerking Esther aever ex says, says wherein the king granted the Jews, which were in every city, to gather themselves together and to stand for their life. Oh God, did you hear this? Were they just murdered in cold blood of a completely innocent person because they were conspiring against the kingdom and now they're good. Listen to the wording wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city, to gather themselves together and stand for their life because they're victims. Really to destroy it, to slay, and to cause to perish all the power of the people and province that would assault them, that would not so much that they are, but that might right, just kill everybody, because that's the only way you know that you're safe, is if you kill everybody that's not you. Oh, look at Gaza, both little ones and women. Listen to this, both little ones and women. You see a pattern here, You see a pattern, and to take the spoil of them for prey, oh and rape them to This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of the Jews and their demand to be allowed. This is this wonderful old Testament, guys that everybody says that they have to adhere to in order to be good Christians. This is the shit that's actually in there. This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of those Jews in their demand to be allowed to Maska for women and children who had done them no harm. Haman's action against them had been planned as a governmental program, but the Jewish counterattack became a wild slaughter of the innocence. The mascer begins as described in Ester eight seventeen, and in every province and in every city whithersoever. So this is what's coming to America with these anti Semitism laws. And I'm telling you this is what's going to happen. We were all going to die, and in every province and in every city, whethersoever, the King's commandment and his decree came. I say that again through mass media, every province, in every city, whethersoever. The King's commandment, his speech, his weaponizing of the Jews, the purge, the saturnalia has begun, ladies and gentlemen, and his decree came. The Jews had joy and gladness because they were excited that they get to kill without consequence anyone they seem fit, deem fit to do. It doesn't have to do with anything any personal attack that's occurred. It's just they're not Jews. So in you know, your envy and hatred for all others. Is gonna have free reign to do whatever it feels to anyone else. A feast and a good day, joy, gladness. The feast they're celebrating. This the celebrating the ability to go kill anyone they want. And many of the people of the land became Jews, for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. Yep, yep, at least I'll be able to cover my bald spot. Huh. At Esther's request, King Ahasphorus now hung all of Hammond's commands, ten sons, their only crime having been that Haman had been their father, and his house and goods were given to Esther's relatives. Now that's a fucking slap in the face. Who's the real materialist, greedy, greedy motherfucker? Here? All the Germans who collected clothing so that they could delous it or this right here. The massacres of the Gentiles were carried out throughout the Persian Empire, and the blood letting of the native leaders so weakened the nation that soon afterwards the Empire was easily conquered by Alexander the Great Because Haman had cast the lot or per to attack the Jews. The victorious Jews took the name of Purium or Day of the Lot, to celebrate their victory over the Gentiles. Yea, their languages and all that spectacular. So you think Perium, Oh, that sounds well, a Day of the Lot, that's kind of lame and stupid. The last verse of Esther describes their happy Jewish community from Mordecai the Jew was next to king a Hosperus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren. Sounds like a Trump Trump waiting to be in a hospaerus right now, great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed. Really really, yeah, it seems quite like the opposite happened there. But okay, now there is another passage that's in Behold a Pale Horse that we could get into that talks about the computerized world of the future. But I don't know if we need to go through all that day Dewey, all right, take down.
Speaker 17: This, you're toyo what it does too? Ah, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good. It's good. All right, so do we Oh yeah, no, there might be a little bit left in this. We'll just do this real quick and then I'll get out of here and start making somewhere else. House. I gotta go, gotta go, and uh do some prep. I don't want to leave the house.
Speaker 2: You have to, though.
Speaker 1: You gotta get these orders out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 2: And they're going to go further up the food try and you notice with all the US side that you pulled everybody but Israel got there. I pulled Israel's I'd actually increased because all the money they were sending off to all those other parts they can now send off to the overlords in Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the overlords do not operate because specifically out of Israel. They might be a control hub, but they operate out of here, guys. That's again I don't understand why people don't get that city of London, big of international settlers. I am F and then a lot in New York City. You have the CFR, you have the the United Nations. There you have and then then okay, another one would be Geneva. You don't would be Davos, and then you have city of London proper, which isn't actually part of London. It's its own property. It's its own like sovereign thing, right. And where else do you see that in the world? Oh, the Vatican and by the way, yeah, that's another control hub. It's the same cult. Remember Rome, Rome meant Edenite, and we looked into that when we're reading the British edit by L. A. Wodell. I could read it again if I actually have to, but check out the book, just do a search for the word in Rome and and behold a pale horse. I almost feel like I should read that. Maybe I will after this.
Speaker 12: And they've got so many of the Trump people all think that he's the savior because he almost got you know, he almost died for their sins.
Speaker 2: Anyone still believes that assessin man, you know, it's it's incredible.
Speaker 12: But they got the most people will still in the matrix that got them in the system. Uh, it's just incredible how they do it. And uh, we'll see what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 12: You know, I did say when Trump, before Trump got in, I actually predicted he was going to get in, and then I said he'll do some good things. He has to do right, he absolutely has to do some good that he can't just do all.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I might have so Dystopian with the Lost Administration, like you had to order an executive order so there are only two genders.
Speaker 4: For Fox and that you can use plastic straws in the Land of the Free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, executive order about plastic straws. I mean, like all the stuff that they put in place which to make the world so freaking nuts. Jesus.
Speaker 1: The car here is kind of annoying. Actually, hold on, it's cute, but it's annoying.
Speaker 2: Makes a cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit. It's a little bit annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're coming. I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: I'm talking at the count now he's now he's doing a plug for the in Arcapoco. But this is the part where he says and Stu Peters is coming, and I'm like, what do you need to hear him say.
Speaker 12: That Stu Peters will be there, which is interesting And actually they've been talking the inca Poco producer Catherine said to me, a bunch of people are saying it seems to have an anti Semitic vibe at the event here. I was like, I didn't even respond, but I was like, well, you know, the Jews are trying to kill everyone to take up the whole world, right now. Note that they're Semitic but not noticed, and they're talking about it.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, yeah, you know, Jenna starting two point four million, it is just anti semitic. Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's enough of this. So the rest of the video it's called Consolidation. It's on the crow House on Rumble. All right, I just pulled up where right at? Okay, cool, let me just go back to this one. Mm hmmmmm, that's good.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 1: You can't say, all right, this is Kendle's got some weird stuff on there. That wasn't a very good book, by the way, It was not this one here. I just look up a wonder Oh I think really, yeah, alright, well maybe it's Bill. Hell nope, it's not in there. I gotta search for PDF. I guess I don't know. Noah, library, there we go. Now let's try that still. Huh, Okay, I'm not sure why it's not on there. Oh my god, I betture it goes computer specific, so it's not on this computer. Oh that's lame. That's that's really lame. All right, let me let me find out another way then my shirt. It's in here somewhere. It's gotta go into this thing super slow because it's like one of those hard drives, like external hard drives. But it's uh, it's like dying out, so it takes forever to find things. It freezes up, you see, William scream at me, Jesus, there it is, all right. See how slow it's going. That's because it's pulling from the other Yeah, all right, now I'm just gonna search. Hopefully that's not too vague. I found it one time. This way, Well, this is interesting is shoot. That's a descriptive introduction of silent weapon. Everything in this that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of junctioning. It shoots situations instead of bullets propelled by data processing instead of a chemical reaction originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder from a computer, instead of a gun operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman under the orders of a banking magnet instead of a military general. So economics, the economy is human human energy. Okay, so when Trump was tweeting all the time about the economy, he was talking about his control over the human mind, that the manipulation of our energy, and he wasn't talking to us. He was talking past. Our assumption is that they're talking to us, even though they're maybe facing us or facing a screen. They're not talking to us. They're talking to their controllers. They're telling they were doing their little reports to them. I gotta keep going here. There's probably a better way to find this. But mm hmm, a computer model of world economic system has been developed and validated. Okay, maybe it's a Vatican hope I look under Pope. Yeah, all right, I'll find it. I've read it. I've read it recently. It's not gonna be easy to find it this way, but that was it was through the computer systems that both the Vatican and the International banking you know who's want to control the world. Interesting that they would both fall in the same same idea, if not the same entity, and ah for the same purpose to control us and to kill us, and working together because of the same cult, regardless of they're slightly different people in one way or the other. I feel like I'm spacing the wrong way, but it's okay. I think we've done enough. You guys want one more before I go? You want one more? Okay, hold on. We gotta do this first though. So this is disguised the limits Patreon dot com backslash c backslash disguise the limits. Okay, we need ten percent of you guys to come on over and then life will be we different and we will be able to spend more time doing bigger and better over here, bigger and better so we can compete with the stupeters of the world, who are doing their damnedest to deceive even worse because they pose themselves as friends, like much like that guy in the picture here. Let's see. So there's a Patreon back in the there? Do I bother putting it over here? Hey, look there's people. Let me see fourteenth column Hey, I didn't hear any of this. I didn't hear any of the things go off. So fourteenth columns the best fucking house sauce in the realm. I'll be ordering more soon, Thanks Dan, hey man, thank you. I have fifteen rescue dogs. It's a struggle. They are good souls. I love dogs. We rescued whatever was out here, which was a pregnant cat in one hundred and fifteen degree weather, and we took care of the kittens and we re honed them all together. And then that same cat got pregnant again, so we kind of had taken care of that so it wouldn't keep going on. But it was a neighbor who abandoned their cat so and just out in the freaking sun to kill it, right, So we we fixed that and so yeah, so yeah, it goes twelve hundred dollars later because I had to do all that stuff and all that crap, but it was finally good things happened in the they had most of them got new homes and we have two of them left, two black cats. Walter eventually was it was time for him to go to Let's see. So this says Nelsa's little Nazi bitches yo, numbered and the gun sounded like a piece of shit. Bro proud you guys vet here that hates Nazi counts. I'm not the one here is a Nazi.
Speaker 8: We're now.
Speaker 1: Some people might think that the National Socialists have really good moral character, and I would agree with them, but Nazi is a derogatory term. And what the hell that they They didn't have anything against you, asked Jesse Owens, You dumb fuck, So you should actually understand what the hell you're talking about? Why does an I don't know shameless? Wise? Ask why are you? Why are you here?
Speaker 2: To?
Speaker 1: Then go? I was also critiquing what Max was saying, so thank you. Uh, let's see get rid of Jews and problems go away? No shit, Nels is a faggot, and yeah, he's a nigger with a hard r apparently. Uh, let's see before reading Hello, it says, first they came for the shameless, wise, ask first they came for who came for the blacks? Do you know that the Jews brought them here? You dumb fuck and didn't speak out because it wasn't Shut the fuck up with your this communist bullshit? Yeah, I guess what, pude, Yes, I'm sure you retarded. All right, let's see who are they shameless? If you're not taking flak, you have no skin in the game. I have fifteen rescue dogs, that's right, it says, bech fucking hot thoughts us in the realm. I'll be a anymore soon. I know why they're jumping on here because I called out somebody who called themselves Hyle Hitler as being brown tuber because he was talking shit about all women. And I go, you said, are you brown tuber? And then he started attacking me. Shut up, you're you're a fucking Mexican. I'm like, I'm Italian retard. You live in a desert. I'm like, I'm from up state New York. He dumb, fuck, it's because I live in Yuma. What the hell does that mean, you fucking moron. Anyway, I'm most I'm German and Italian, dumbass. My dad's six foot four German, my mother's footbowd and Italian. That still makes us goths, So go fuck yourself. Anyway, moving on, it says, well the local school board and the local guy it starts getting back taken over by crackers, I'll start calling this a movement. What wait, hold on, when the local school board and local government starts getting taken over by crackers, you all start calling this I get it now. I had to read it twice. Don't forget they have the Jews also run the US Treasury. Well, the three struggury is inert, you know what I mean, there's not really a us anything because they're all this is all part of the same jew system now and it has been since long before any of us were born. We were born into captivity, we were born into slavery. We don't we know what we've been told, and we've been given what we've been given, and the rest of our lives, if we're smart enough, we try to figure out what the reality of the situation is, and the rest of us just taken, you know, what we've been fed, and run with it. And it's not a good place for the rest of mankind to be because you need some people aware of something in order for any change to occur. And that puts a lot of extra responsibility on people who just wanted to live their lives and enjoy their families while they were here to have to do other work. Right, none of us want to be doing anything, so having other people criticize us for having opinions, like these people up top here saying that we're searching for answers, trying to understand life their nalls, and you're not. You're trying to you know, you're trying to demonize people who want better for everybody. Nobody's out to get blacks. But we are all to get some fucking niggers. And guess what they come in, all shapes and sizes, all colors and creeds. So there you have it, all right? Where we at? I'm getting kicked off yet?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Good, all right, so good get on the freaking uh, get on to what do you call it? Get onto Patreon, show that you love me and my family and I want us to do well. It's five hours a month out of it. It's not a lot to ask. And then I will do a lot if enough people do it, and uh, life will be fun. But it's not to say that I shouldn't continue to read campaigns because they're just kind of fun, aren't they. Should we do one more before we go? Ah, they shut me down. I don't get to do anymore. That's too bad. I think it clitched out when it did. It's a little recycle thing. But it's all good. It's all good. We'll talk to you again. But bye, oh hold on, there we go. Do you have anybody? Thinkbody have anything to say? Do you want to want to test? Do you want to test this? Before I go? My daughter's about to go to sleep, so I want to say good night, but and I gotta get out there optical for at the end of the night. That was that was hot off the press news on Stephan By the way, I got that email while we were on here. Let's see, I'll let you know. Okay, the broadcaster is connected. Now somebody want to call them. Make sure that this can be heard over the over the airways. Can we get one more? I wish, I wish, but it stopped showing me them now I don't see anymore. Last petch one minute ago. Let's let's recycle this can if I can get more? No, just not let me do it anymore. I only get to do three years show. I guess ah, all right, if nobody wants to test this, we'll just call it. But to go into the description and look out the stuff the doctor bonds, sorry, the doctor Glitnen think doctor Mons was going to have a membership site eventually, and I'll let you know about that when it happens. I'll definitely be supporting of that. And then doctor Glidden. All things that I use or believe in or what's in my thing, the stuff that I was reading here, obviously I was making light of because right if we believed that they were all about truth and freedom, we'd have some problems, right, all right, all right, we'll just call it then go click out the like on the video. Mike said, that's a good idea. Do that, share it, subscribe if you haven't already, or follow. I think is what it is. Un rumble, but just go ahead and do all that and then share it with people so it gets bigger. We need to get to our ten k mark. But we also need to get ten percent of the people that are already here on Patreon. And now that I got it on the I didn't tell anybody I fixed it. They switched to emails. So on my new computer now I can get access to Patreon. So I'm gonna start uploading a bunch of stuff on there and fill it up again and more, and everybody will be happy. And I might actually do some exclusive broadcast from there too, so that would be fun. All right. We gotta go now though, Bye,