Speaker 1: Partner with Dawa liars, who, by the way, have docs. David Wood's family.
Speaker 2: Nobody partnered with Dawa. You see this lie. The question was can I agree to a person's proposition? And this liar just reframed it as partnering with Dawa. So I hope he pays attention to all the bullshit that he says, because if this ever blows up like those are like serious characterizations, partnering with Dawa, partnering agreeing with the proposition is not partnering. And Rouselan, if you think that's going to hold up in court, you got another thing coming tog.
Speaker 1: So that what came out is if you are not willing to have an opinion on every single theological issue, to DISCLOSEU your denomination.
Speaker 2: No, if it's You're not able to have a basic statement of what I'm supposed to go to as a Christian.
Speaker 3: Again, this dude is such a liar.
Speaker 2: He reframes and recharacterizes everything in the exact opposite of what actually happened. The question was you can't tell me a basic Christian position on so teiology as a Protestant after twenty years of apologetics, it wasn't can you have a definite opinion on every thing. So again he's lying in this character. The Ortho Bros have the worst week? Are you sure about that? Did you mean to say? I'm just gonna assume that you misspoke.
Speaker 1: The Ortho Bros had the worst week ever actually coming out of this.
Speaker 2: Entire So this dude's strategy is to just triple down on everything being bad for him, losing everything, losing every battle.
Speaker 3: He can't even win a rap battle. I was supposed a rapper and.
Speaker 2: He's his strategy is to quadruple down that the Ortho bros Are losing. When Ruslan is over here at synagogues that actually circumcised Young down right turned him into No Dong.
Speaker 3: Young Dong got circumcised to this dumbass scam synagogue.
Speaker 2: Because Ru's run and God Logic sent him there and then became an atheist out of all this, And here's Ru's run. This is we had the worst week ever because Ru's run. I figured out that rus Everything Rouselan is saying is the problems that he's going through, right. If the Ortho Bros are doing X y z's what Rouslan is doing. Right. So Rouselan had the worst week is how to translate that, because remember he was just that the synagogue, preaching on the coke Pepsi schism from a laptop in a gym.
Speaker 1: Can you guys imagine how that worked out? Didn't wor out very well, So launching new Coke and Nextidy five, something sweeter recipe that was more similar to pepsi. However, New Coke was such a disaster it almost cost Co Cola the Soda Wars. And this is why it is because there was three categories of people that these folks were looking at. They had the advocate Coca Cola drinkers, and then they had the neutrals, and then they had the people that were completely a posta.
Speaker 2: So there you go, it's over for the Ortho Bros. And we got shut down by Rap Church. We saw that Ruse runs Rap Church charges two thousand dollars for counseling on how to church plant, two thousand dollars to talk to his grift pastor at Rap Church on how to plant a church. We saw that this week at every angle, at every turn, these people are making absolute fools of themselves. But it's the worst week the Ortho bros Have ever had, even though we just showed. Andrew just showed that David Wood can't even say what the solos are and if he believes the five solas twenty years of apologetics, and he can't say basic Protestant theology positions and if he holds to them as a Protestant evangelical apologist.
Speaker 1: God logic Muhammadi job situation. Let me give you guys a bit of the backstory, how I'm loosely involved in some of this, how they're attempting to put out fires by going on every single By the.
Speaker 2: Way, this dummy is the cause of all of this. So he's leaving out the fact that he admitted in his other video that he was wrong to pit two apologists against a catechumen. So he admitted the whole thing that everything started from that it was all his fault platform.
Speaker 1: Basically, in the last week, there's been all sorts of been fighting between orthobro apologists. You guys don't know who or borrows are there kind of distinct.
Speaker 2: There's been no infighting with ortho bro apologists. Every ortho bro and orthoboro apologist is on the same page here, So I guess he just misspoke there.
Speaker 1: From Eastern Orthodox folks who are generally very pleasant and very chill. They are way more rigid than your thinking and like think of like the Westborough Baptists, but with like Eastern bells and swells.
Speaker 2: Okay, so literally Ortho Bros Are equivalent to Fed Phelps and the insane cult of the Baptist He knows that's not true, which is it's not even even remotely close analogy. So basically, because we have the same theology as the first thousand years of the church, Ruzelana is saying that the Westboro Baptist Church is what the first thousand years of Christianity was. Like, That's how dumb this idiot is. That's essentially what he's saying because he thinks that Ortho Bros, who are really just normal Orthodox people stating normal Orthodox theology, which anybody can go look to see if it is the case, we're equivalent to Fed Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. Ironically, it's these people who send people to weirdo synagogues like this that tell people to get circumcised and not eat pork today. So in his mind, to go to a judaizing sect where he preaches, that's normal Ruslanianity. But Orthodox Christianity is like Westborough Baptist Church to this idiot, and this dude is making himself into the biggest clown on the internet. Dude easily making himself into it. The same guy whose whole open admitted approach is a marketing scheme.
Speaker 4: Fit up and more people.
Speaker 1: When you drop something that's scarce, you're leaning on scarcity, limited edition. There's only a few of it. It drives the value and the hype of it up and more people engage. Okay, so that is.
Speaker 4: Something else in.
Speaker 1: Strategic collaboration you can use scarcity to drive the perceived value.
Speaker 2: Of Also, remind you, guys that according to this idiot who sends people to this synagogue where he's supposed to get circumcised, and they circumcised young Down, made him young Dong, and then he became an atheist, that's normal Christianity. A Ruse run Why because they don't teach exclusivism. But guess what, what have we seen all week long? Turns out inspiring philosophy, god logic. Ruse Run Gavin Ortland, Wes Huff they are exclusivists. What yes, turns out they are exclusively dogmatic that you can't be exclusivists. So that's a version of exclusivism, dummies. You all say that you can't go to a church that teaches that it's the true church, so you have to teach that all the churches are the true church, you idiots. That's another version of you're the true church. It's just an ecumenist version of it, dummies. This is how stupid these people are. Let me remind you, this is the person that's telling you about the true church, this idiot.
Speaker 5: Ten thousand on TikTok hundred thousand. How do I monetize these people?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? How do I monetize these people?
Speaker 3: That's who you're going to for true Christianity.
Speaker 2: Here, this idiot, this is his pastor, his passage is the entire sermons on how to be a good tither. And they can spot right away if you're not going to be a good tither, right there.
Speaker 6: Some people in here that are like, well, I try to tithe, and uh, I couldn't afford a tithe, or I did the tithe and I still like I still was broke, And I'd say.
Speaker 2: A bad budgeter will be a broke tither. So these this rap church has already got it all mapped out as to whether or not they're interested in having you in terms of whether you're going to be able to tithe or not. That's what that that's the decoding that marketing speaker right there, right. Okay, so you're not able to do the ten percent tithe, which according to average income of San Diego is ten thousand dollars a year, maybe you need to go over there to the Tolo church. Dude, we're looking for we're looking for uh Tithers that can actually make bang bro. Now it's a bad week for the orthro Bros. But David would can't even say if he knows Christian theology right enough to say or well enough to say what his positions are. Well, guess what, David, how do you how do you know that your anti Islamic reasoning was good enough by that same standard?
Speaker 7: Well, leading up to me becoming a Christian, everything just it broke down.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: It's like I was completely convinced of all these things and I was completely totally wrong. I concluded that basically, don't I can't trust myself that much. I can't trust my reasoning. I feel I feel like a constant moron. Now when I'm around really stupid people, I'll start feeling like a genius. But I'm always I'm always in the I'm always in the thought mode that, like you know, if this is every thing that, if this, like if there's a circle with like everything that can be known, I know like that what I actually know is like one tiny insignificant dot of that.
Speaker 2: So if David Wood can't rest on his own reasoning when it comes to do you believe that the basics of Evangelical Protestant theology twenty years into this he doesn't know? His answer is I can't trust my own reasoning, which is all false humility, because David Wood is an admitted narcissistic psychopath admittedly, so he's saying that to play to the audience, who he thinks are a bunch of radiots that, oh, it's just humility, which is why he can't say if he believes the Reformation distinctives. However, how do you trust your reasoning about anti Islamic apologetics for twenty years? So this is all such a bunch of nonsense, Like these people have all been exposed as don't no actual concern for Christian theology, church history, any of that. It's literally just the anti Islamianity grift. Go to whatever church you want, but just don't say there's an exclusive is And by the way, we're exclusivist about that.
Speaker 3: What's up, Jim Bob yo, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Welcome bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to add in there that, you know, if he felt like he couldn't really lean into his own reasoning and he feels stupid most of the time, it would make sense to be around Muslims to make yourself feel a little bit better.
Speaker 4: But we're starting to understand.
Speaker 8: That, like, well, dude, you can get you could be given a script and refute Islam.
Speaker 4: The problem that you've.
Speaker 8: Been pointing out and I'm trying to echo it here is once you get a Muslim person thinking about leaving Islam, the last thing you want to do is just give them a Bible and say good luck, dude, good luck reading the Bible.
Speaker 4: It's like, especially a Muslim.
Speaker 8: Like I don't understand how he can't see that as a as a fair contention.
Speaker 2: He knows that, but like he's doing whatever he can to save face, and that's why he's literally just now supposedly learning what the distinctions between Protestants, Catholics, Evangelicals. How do you how do you have prologists for twenty years?
Speaker 3: You don't know those basics. But jimbob Any comments, yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, something that's just kind of funny is that if they're arguing for like this pluralism, it would have to include Orthodoxy first of all. Second of all, they they really want to want to isolate on this thing called an orthobro, so they don't really have to contend with Orthodoxy exactly.
Speaker 4: I keep seeing this over and over again.
Speaker 8: About Orthodoxy and then they're like, yeah, but then the orthobros, and I'm like, dude, you guys have to deal with this this contention. Are you arguing for Christianity or not? And if so, you got to deal with what what's the true church?
Speaker 4: And if you say.
Speaker 8: Everything is, then you shouldn't have a problem with orthrobros at all.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you shouldn't even have a problem with them. There's just another church, right, just another sub sect of a church. Right, that's it. We should be included, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's the point is that you the only thing that excludes you is Orthodox exclusivity. Because their version of exclusivity is just acumenism. You have to you have to be a cumnist. Now, let's let's see an example of that. Here's God logic again. He's got the opportunity to share uh, real stuff with whoever this black dude is lacree whoever that is.
Speaker 9: Let's see Jesuit Catholic or Roman Catholic, whatever, just I'm a Catholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Is that a note for you?
Speaker 9: It would it would depend on the extremism, Like if the if you're if you run into like this is what any denomination, if you're running into one, that's saying that, you know, if you're not part of this church or this denomination, you are hell bent. Okay, the red flags.
Speaker 2: But they are. They are extremists. They are extreme acumenists who say that if you aren't an acumenist about the church right, then you are a rigorous, crazy orthro bro. You're a cult. So they're just doing the same standard with their ecumenism. They don't see this, of course not. There is no Churchill's apologetic. As we've been saying and over and over and over, these guys, when they're on the biggest platforms given the so called gospel to It's the same repeat with Young Don.
Speaker 3: They all told Young Don, oh.
Speaker 2: You would really want to serve Jesus, come out of your Baptist church and come to this Messianic senate God where we're going to circumcise you. That's what these readers are pushing. How do you not see this? And all they want to do is say, Minorthobros, on what basis does it mean to tell people that there is one true church and that it's not the Messianic synagogue with Mexican rabbi rappers. All right, let's play some Maru's line and then Jim Boutfield free to a comment.
Speaker 1: So they were initially upset at god Logic, okay, follow off for a second. They were upset of god Logic because God Logic did a livestream that then redirected to a second channel, which is ran by his friend Life, which then redirected to JP's live stream where at some point the night, JP was speaking to an inquirer of Eastern Orthodoxy and then they were talking him out of becoming storthnex now.
Speaker 2: And the God Logic dude was in the chat cheering on the gas lighting of the Inquirer.
Speaker 1: If he started doing all of this probably about a month ago. JP Mohler aut in a bunch of differ channels because all this vitrial was hurled up me when I'd said, hey, I'm not going to debate Jay Yer, and I'm not going to dedicate a bunch of time to this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: No, the vitriol was at you because you admittedly made a mistake. You said I should not have had the Inquirer on the stage.
Speaker 3: That's why it was after you.
Speaker 2: So again he reframes and leaves out the actual reason as to why everybody got mad at him. And also, if you admitted that you were wrong, why didn't you bring that back up right? And by the way, the vitriol against you, in terms of the other stuff had to do with your stupid ass attitude of flexing your channel on everybody's face. And also assuming that the other thing was that you said four times you would debate and then you backtracked on it, that's another thing.
Speaker 1: So what happened was because this entire thing happened, Jay Dyer then agreed with a dollar dude, a Muslim Tawa dude, who said that God logic is a grifter. Okay. Now this is accusation often hurdled by the East Orthodox. Now everyone is a grifter. Okay, so God logic is a grifter.
Speaker 2: No, your grifter is because you run money church where you ask for ten thousand dollars from your congregants and two thousand dollars to talk to your fake rap pastor for one hour on how to church plant. Did you bob anything?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think they just have to understand what we're what we're saying when you say a grifter, like, we're pointing to specific things, and most importantly, you're saying people who say, hey, I'm a Christian, I'm pointing you to Christianity. But wouldn't we ask what is it? They don't have an answer. They're basically selling something they don't have.
Speaker 2: They're using the Peter Drucker model of no dogmas and inclusivity. That is the Peter Drucker church plant church selling model. And here's another one of these goobers with God used to say.
Speaker 10: People in the Greek Orthodox Church. But I think the next question you got to ask is does Jesus say people in the Greek Orthodox Church or should you adopt solar scriptora, sola fide, solo gratia, solis christis soli de gloria, we should move on.
Speaker 2: So he's saying that the Greek Orthodox Church doesn't have the solos, so it's not a true church. So they can say we're not a true church. See the hypocrisy there. This guy says, I think the next you're not a true church because you don't have the solos. That's exclusivist doctrines, dude, So and God logics just sitting there and let him say that. He didn't even say anything, but God logic tells the other people if you teach an exclusivist doctrine, that's the problem. Well, your co host is teaching it right there, dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And what we what we're trying to get them to do is we want them to be more clear on exclusivity. That's what we're challenging.
Speaker 4: What you've been challenging, David would on if you say you're Christian, what we're saying is that's an exclusive claim to be Christian? What does it mean?
Speaker 8: Can you can you put your positive position up up against our positive position.
Speaker 4: David Wood seems to think that means.
Speaker 8: Oh, I know I have to attack now, I have to attack Eastern Orthodo and figure out the arguments against it. That's actually not even what we're asking. We're asking you to just tell us what you believe. You couldn't even do it when Andrew is on, So I don't know what they're thinking. This avenue is. We just want them to make their positive case. But like you said, their positive case is like a pluralism humanism.
Speaker 2: Rouselan says, now everyone is a grifter. No, specifically you and David would are grifters now.
Speaker 1: And this is why when you drop something that's scarce, you're leaning on scarcity, limited edition, there's only a few of it. It drives the value and the hype of it up and more people engage. Okay, so that is something else initiati to collaboration. You can use scarcity to drive the perceived value of what.
Speaker 2: You're Rouselan charges five hundred to one thousand dollars to talk to him in person, and he's saying, no, I'm serious. Now, everybody's a grip. No, you dude, you dummy.
Speaker 1: Then las Andrew Wilson, who had a five hour livestream with David Wood, which is utterly insufferable playing games and word salad around.
Speaker 2: No, uh, David would was the one playing games because he wouldn't commit to a position after twenty years of apologetics. So you and your stupid ass broccoli head retelling of the story, we all knows bullshit.
Speaker 1: They want school presuppositions when you should or shouldn't partner with Dawa. Liars, who, by the way, have docs David Wood's family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody partnered with Dawa. You see this lie. The question was can I agree to a person's proposition? And this liar just reframed it as partnering with Dawa. So I hope he pays attention to all the bullshit that he says, because if this ever blows up, if this ever becomes something like those are like serious characterizations partnering with Dawa partnering, Yeah, agreeing with the proposition is not partnering. And Rouselan. If you think that's going to hold up in court, you got another thing coming to dog god logic.
Speaker 1: I think his wife just that's like really bad fake actors from this whole thing, Okay, And so that what came out is if you are not willing to have an opinion on every single theological issue to disclose your denomination.
Speaker 2: No, if it's you're not able to have a base statement of what I'm supposed to go to as a Christian. Again, this dude is such a liar. He reframes and recharacterizes everything in the exact opposite of what actually happened. The question was you can't tell me a basic Christian position on so teiology as a Protestant after twenty years of apologetics, It wasn't can you have a definite opinion on everything? So again he's lying and mischaracterizing.
Speaker 1: It to debate them upon their prompting debate me or your gay de paate me or your gay debate me, your game. You shouldn't even be doing apologetical dude.
Speaker 2: You agreed to the debate, dummy. You're the one that said four times you would debate and then said no, I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 4: He says it in this video to Jay it doesn't. He says, well, I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: Debating you already said I have to publicly repent to you, you gay dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what they're now saying. And in all of this it's a woken the entire community of people to combat their issues.
Speaker 2: So no, it's only awoken a bunch of independent Baptists to try to find pearl clutching examples of two hundred dollars for a baptismal celebration renting the fellowship, Paul, that's all it's done.
Speaker 1: And from calling god Logic a grifter to getting behind the GoFundMe of God Logic, which is peak irony in all.
Speaker 2: This, No, it's not. It makes perfect sense if you aren't a ad iq. I support God Logic against being irrationally sued by you know, he doesn't understand a person can have nuance in this. I don't want a live streamer to be able to be sued when it was agreed that they could they could restream the broadcast because I'm a live streamer, Dummy. It affects anyone in the live streaming community. Because if Mohammed had jog won that case, it would affect all live streamers and god Logic was correct in that case. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with god Logic's non exclusivist, exclusivity dogmatic acumenist claim. Dummy.
Speaker 1: At the same time, at the same time, there was a scandal that broke out because a girl named Catherine wrote substack about dating an East Northodox community and pointed out that you know a lot of these guys coming.
Speaker 2: Here we go, So this dummy, of course, is going to latch on to some rando unstable woman riding a substact post as AMMO against all the Ortho bros. When none of these people will just come out and say that they don't like Orthodoxy. Although Rouselan did admit that in the previous video. I remember he was like, I was open to Orthodoxy. Not so much anymore. He's spelling the beans, dude, that he just doesn't like Orthodoxy any comment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I think you're on to the game.
Speaker 8: And everyone kind of knew the game to begin with, but it finally is finding its head, which is like, you guys can't just stay on the fence with broad Christianity and it's not a good enough excuse to have a business about it. We're gonna press you on what you actually believe because you're actually misleading people.
Speaker 1: Exactly out of the red Pill matters field brain rot the are dealing with just like basic grooming issues and smell issues, and they're very demeaning towards women.
Speaker 2: So hear that. So all the Ortho bros don't know how to groom themselves, they don't know how to act. So he just default listened to Catherine, who was shown to be a total hypocrite in her post. And it's all the Ortho bros who don't take shout. Dude, you go to freaking rap church, you got broccoli hair, you wear your stupid godly ambition T shirts when you preach. Look at your freaking grooming skills. Dude, you gotta wanna be afro because you wish you were black.
Speaker 3: I am black.
Speaker 2: You wish you were me? Dude?
Speaker 3: What you talking about?
Speaker 1: Now? Know that they then exposed revenge corn of this poor girl okay, which then divided the online Ortho bros even more.
Speaker 2: I mean another lie. No they didn't. That's another lie. They blacked out the images and the one that was a bikini photo. So everybody who shows a photo that's a that's so basically every website with a swimsuit is revenge corn now right, This dude is sot man. You see why he put our debate when we were on friend terms behind the paywall because I called out about four fallacies when we had our two hour debate, and he put that, of course behind the paywall, right because he knows that. And remember he said in his last video, Yo, do you want to talk about freaking fallacies? You know listen, I don't care about fallacies. Don't nobody care about fallacies. He thinks fallacies are like just attacked it. It's just words slid according to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for the first time we saw were the most finally calling him out. And then this is all the same week, mind you. So they go from god Logica Agrift's.
Speaker 2: Shocker, he sides with the mentally unstable feminist to attack the Ortho bros. Shocker, right, don't even know what the story, doesn't even know what happened. Just just side with anybody who hates Ortho bros. Right now. Notice how different it is from our approach. I debate the Muslims for eight years straight, nine years straight. I agree with one statement of one Muslim. I'm allied with them, even though I've opposed in debate of them for ten years. Ruslan immediately latches onto and go with and runs with anybody opposed to Orthodox, even schismatic priests like that. Lunatic they brought on their stream. So do you see the double standard there? How crazy it actually is?
Speaker 1: What's a grifter? Ipe's a grifter? Okay, which which is ironic because if everybodys a griftered, then that word uses all meaning Okay.
Speaker 2: No, it's you're a grifter if you can't tell us why or what church we're supposed to go to, or what the history of the church is, that's the accusation. It's not just everyone as a grifter, No, you and your allies are grifting. That's the accusation. Dude.
Speaker 1: If everyone's a grifter, it's like the word racist, right, like, and everyone's racist? And then what is racist?
Speaker 2: Right? So you mean, like how David Wood and your crowd tries to say that we're all racist with no accusation, with no proof. How can I be racist if I'm blacked? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Why? Because they're not willing to have the debate about the one true church, okay, exactly.
Speaker 2: All of the smoke a mirror is to avoid the actual theological debate.
Speaker 1: On top of the scandal with this girl riding a substack talking about dating the North actual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scandal is what she calls dummy, it's a.
Speaker 1: Very reasonable article in NAMS Katherine that.
Speaker 3: That was not in fact, she was a hypocrite and a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Who even knows if the think it was true that chick when she first came into the discord was booted out in twenty seventeen because she was causing problems. Shout out to Kai who sends this years.
Speaker 1: Ago revenge corn that was released of hers is not even being debated within some of these circles, and if she should be set and if the photos they released were of her like in a bathing suit, and then.
Speaker 2: Oh well, so wait a minute, if the ones that were posted were just bathing suits, then you just refuted yourself, idiot, because that's not revenge corn, dummy, it was.
Speaker 1: Actually I guess explicit photo she said, I don't know, basically just saying she's a hypocrite for saying anything about dating. What's a very nuwance article. So that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh so wait a minute, so that happened, Well that would undo your previous point, dummy.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then it's a bunch of screenshots of Eastern Orthodox churches and I think some Catholic churches too, seemingly charging for the sacrament of baptism.
Speaker 8: You already corrected this, dude, He literally corrected this.
Speaker 4: You correct this right on his post. Chase Haggard corrected this on his post. He knows that these are suggested donations.
Speaker 8: He knows that not a single one of these churches would say, no, you can't get baptized, you got to save up the money. Not a single one. And he's he knows it. That's why he says seemingly. That means he knows.
Speaker 4: He knows.
Speaker 2: But this is how he can still lie. This is how he can still lie exactly so he's able to lie. He is a total liar. By the way, here's Rouselan's own church asking for ten thousand dollars a year from its congregants to be obedient. So Rouselan's church asks for ten thousand dollars a year, Rouselan says he's all he wants to do is monetize his audience. This is the dude defending ten thousand dollars a year and complaining about a two hundred dollars suggested fee to rent out at the front to rent out the church fellowship hall. Cleeve called these churches and asked them, is it two hundred dollars to receive the sacrament? No, it's two hundred dollars to have the party and the fellowship hall. Bro I got the following.
Speaker 5: I got twenty eight thousand, I got two hundred thousand on TikTok three h five hundred Thosand how do I monetize these people?
Speaker 2: This is the dude complaining about a feed to rant a fellowship haul at it. He goes to a church that asks for ten thousand dollars a year from its San Diego congregants.
Speaker 1: Okay, all this is all happens in the same week. Now I didn't cover this next wee because I'm traveling. I was in Florida. Shots all of people that came out of the show and Temple probably our best show that we had, were tun of people. So I think you guys all came out there. So in the midst of all of this, they are absolutely goings again. So Andrew Wilson is jumping into any stream he can to try and you put out the fires. And now this has let David would to say, Okay, so we're all grifters if we can't debate your want two church, So David wo Ha's been doing an onslaught.
Speaker 2: No, the argument is not your grifter, because you can't debate one true church. The argument is that after twenty years of apologetics, you can't say whether you believe the Protestant basics or what the right church to send a convert to is.
Speaker 1: Dummy of Eastern Orthodox streams and engaging with folks who are East a Northdox. Here in the arguments against it, here in arguments for it, prepping for some sort of debate. I'm assuming he's going to have. This has other people doing our calling streams, debating or doc and choirs, and it's really all kind of culminating in the same week exposing the utter hypocrisy within this Orthorox community.
Speaker 2: And how where's the hypocrisy? Like, the only hypocrisy is everything that you're saying with your church. Charging ten thousand dollars a year to be an obedient church member, dummy, what are you talking about? He hasn't actually pointed out any hypocrisy. Again, all he has is Ortho bro bad. That's it. This dude is total. He's a paper tiger, dude. He doesn't know what fallacies are as you saw from my debate with him, he even says, I don't care about fallacies, and this dummy thinks he's going to debate. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: So we deluded the are now I want to drop clear distinction. I think there's a difference between good faith. He's the Orthodox Christians who Now, so this is.
Speaker 2: Not what's going on, right, because he just means I like any of the faking gay ortho people who are who won't say that there's one true church, right.
Speaker 3: That's all this means. Any comment, Jim, feel free to uh no, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's it's clear that there's there's basically a protection scheme for a very general use of the word Christian as it applies to everything he does, which is performances, merchandise.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a wider net.
Speaker 8: And the reality is once you actually argue for the true Church and you're a part of the true Church, you obviously that's not a priority. You know, that's something that's going to get hit when you say the truth. It's just how it is. And so they're just protecting He especially is just protecting it. He seems like he's protecting like basically a network of people.
Speaker 2: It is a network. And we saw for example that David Wood is funded by a Middle Eastern country. His outfit is and so they might even all just be a giant funded grift scheme that's actually political in its orientation, maybe even over above anything to do with religion. It might actually just be money that's being put into these groups to promote certain type of non denominational pro zion as types of Christianity.
Speaker 1: See other Christians. Brother this is in christ. This would seem like a brother named Felys Truth who believes that, Hey, if you're a Christian and you place faith in Jesus, you are a Christian. Don't the would prefer you to be a part of with it our church. But he would say, you're still You're still a brother in faith, right, this is someone is close to God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't know that Nick actually said that, But that's whether Nick said that or not.
Speaker 2: It's still not true. Just because you profess faith in Christ, it doesn't make you a brother in Christianity or in the Church. As we saw in the first thousand years of the Church, anyone that disagreed with anything in the Niceno Constantapolitan creed was not considered within the bounds of Christianity at all. So if you're outside of the Nicene creed, you're not within quote Christianity. That's the delineator. So whether Nick said that or not, which I don't trust anything Rousalm says, it doesn't matter because it's not true logic verstis.
Speaker 1: Folks are more hard line and they're angry about anyone that's going to quote not ecumenical, all right, and this we're not angry.
Speaker 2: We're just simply calling it out and refuting it. So he thinks we're angry, No, we're angry at all the lives that you tell to try to defend this indefensible posies. We're not angry about ecumenism. We think that it's the main heresy of our day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would add that the frustration, if anything, if they're sensing it, is that they're not isolating it and trying to defend it, you know itself. We just want you to try to defend it, and they're like, no, we're just going to point out how you guys are flustered and mean and annoyed about us, but we're not going to actually try to defend this general acumenist view that anybody who says, you know, Jesus Christ is Lord is.
Speaker 4: A Christian and the rest is history. No, we don't. It's never been done that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just ask these people why a Mormon isn't a Christian if they say Jesus, Yeah, they say Jesus is Lord. Well, Mormon's are better because Joe's witnesses won't say the Trinity, but Mormon will say I believe in Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: So it's even better with the Mormon example because they have the same propositions, but they had triput obviously different meaning to the propositions, which is the whole point of why you can't be a church list apologism.
Speaker 1: It's all culminated. David witchtry yesterday, we got it all. Check out where he points out just some of the utter brain rot that is coming out from these folks and the memes and the craziness here. Okay, so check this out.
Speaker 7: Ja Dwyer said, cops are in rage. I was skeptical of the Isis videos ten years ago, right so.
Speaker 2: Because I said, when did this? This is a tweet from Like, they didn't point out that this is a tweet from like eight years ago. Where I reported on Fox News saying that the video looks staged, right, and then they tried to twist that into they're trying to now get the cops on their side. That's the strategy here, because the cops hate us as much as these people hate us. Because I went to Fox News and said, they are claiming that there's that this video might be manipulated or stage, which is entirely possible when it comes to high profile war footage or propaganda footage. This footage comes out of Site intelligence run by Rita Katz, which is an Israeli operation.
Speaker 3: Thus the skepticism. Now the debate.
Speaker 2: The dispute became whether or not we can say the Coptics are Christian martyrs. We can't say that because we don't include people.
Speaker 3: On our calendar outside of the church.
Speaker 2: When I explained this, I said, we don't know those people might end up in heaven because in the Orthodox perspective, Christ can join people to his mystical body in extra normative means, but they're not going to be on our calendar. Same reason Thomas Aquinas won't be on the calendar of the Orthodox Church celebrated as a saint. So this is Kirk or Charlie Kirk exactly. So this is the this is so they immediately trying to find any dirt to try to pull up to make us look bad. But when you actually listen to what the situation is, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 7: But even the mean stream media dout of them. The second article here at first too, with the watching post. So that was back when he was saying he doubted the executions of the twenty one Copday Christians, and AP replied, he said, do you agree the Martys were actually beheaded?
Speaker 1: So okay, So, by the way, AP shuts ap. Ap is actually, I guess a cacumen becoming you showing about himself.
Speaker 3: No he's not.
Speaker 2: He ran off to Israel and cheated on his wife during his catechum in it, and was told multiple times to stop teaching theology and debating on the internet because he's an Israel shill. And he ran from a debate with me on the question of Christian Zionism, right, just like all of these dudes were run. And notice I even I even explain in my tweet the correct answer. I don't know what actually happened in this situation because I wasn't there, But we don't call them Christian martyrs anymore than we would call a Hesba lah leader a martyr. The very point that I was arguing against uh Or with Ridbon two years ago. Go ahead, Jamal, I.
Speaker 8: Just want to add in a recent, very recent interview, ap also declared he has has been Christianed for a year and a half or something, which you know, depending on how you communicate that, you know, if he's not continuing his catechisis and he's none good standing and on his way to baptism, Like, I don't understand how you could kind of declared that and and sort of LARPing in the interview with his prayer rope and everything, like he's fully involved with Orthodoxy.
Speaker 4: It was it was a bitch.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're all open, like open Christian Zionists, which is the very thing that makes them enable to be to become Orthodox online people. So this is who Rouseelan has now thrown his his his side, and he's on that side, and he doesn't realize that, like do you not see that the future of where things are going is not Christian Zionism, you dummy? So you're throwing your lot in with these idiots and again, I said, look, I even explain what I'm talking about here. They're not Christian martyrs in the canonical sense of like, are we going to put Nosralla on the Orthodox calendar because he was a quote martyr for Islam? Of course not. So yeah, you just like the word Christian can be used in a generic sense because people are quote all self identifying loosely as does not mean that we consider them as Christians. So the Coptic martyrs might be publicly considered martyrs, but I'm talking about the Orthodox Church and it's law, it's canon law, and it's canonical liturgical celebrations. We are not going to call Coptic people Christian saint martyrs.
Speaker 1: And ap says they're actually dishonest.
Speaker 8: Thing here is people would know this and it wouldn't be controversial. You would just be saying, yeah, we hold the Orthodox position.
Speaker 4: They're like Jay and Andrew like whatever.
Speaker 8: They're trying to like find people and try to present it like it's controversial, but it's actually not a controversial position from an Orthodox position at Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well right, but Ruslan, who obviously doesn't know ur theology, he's they're all just that this is all to try to appeal to the lowest common denominator, low IQ evangelical audience that they're directed towards. And this is to try to get uh dumb Coptic people to support them because they don't like us no martyrs.
Speaker 1: Now, ap pointed out that they're old patriarchs. Bartholomew one of the big patriarchs. He's not like the Pope, but he's up there put out on the same strea when David Wit channel that these folks that are kind of leading the church are more like coumitical, whence he Protestants and Catholics as distant brothers but still brothers the defate stool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that Bartholomew isn't acumenist doesn't prove anything, dummy. That'd be like me saying that, well, I find a prominent Baptist pastor who's not an acumenist, So I guess that means that Protestants shouldn't be a chumnist. I mean that's the same, that's the equivalence of it. But Rouselan is like Rouselon actually is, and can't debate. So I don't know why he thinks that he's going to be able to ever debate when if he ever does a debate, it will be the biggest slaughter in the history of online debates. I hope he actually does it, because he is terrible, and even the closest friends to him that know him and that we know all tell him, dude, you're not a debater. You're gonna get demolished even if you go up against Flintess or Candas, all the people you've been trying to debate. No, by the way, notice as hypocrite one to debate Candace and Flentest for the last two years. And then and says, Jay Dyer only wants to the big big channels. Captain crack rock channels, not bigger than mine, Billy Baptist that I debated his channel's not bigger than mine. I don't just debate big channels, but I do want to debate big channels because I believe I could beat all these big dumb dumbs.
Speaker 1: That's why, dummy, I guess you call it heterodox, but within Christendom. Okay, so ay, he pointed that out. So this is East Orthodox, asking the the the you know, Jay Dyer, the cult of this the cult leader of this entire thing about I don't mean literally and just mean the way these guys act is very much.
Speaker 4: No, you mean see how he see how backpedals so fast.
Speaker 2: He backpedals so fast because.
Speaker 4: He's flip flips flips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're a cult according to this liar, and he tells people to go to a Messianic synagogue where they circumcise people. You can't make this up. This is kind of unreal.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, Well, further Jay, he you're in a cult, right, you're a cult leader. But he called he does a call to action for Orthodox priests to go up again.
Speaker 2: Oh, to cancel us. He does a call to action to cancel everybody who's a quote Ortho bro as if Orthox priests give a shit what this says. So that's a cult tactic to call everyone because of quote bad behavior, to cancel these people. But we're cults because we actually ask people to do public debates. What cult even does public debates? You guys are the ones that run from debate. You guys are the ones that say, I don't care about logic and fallacies. No cult teaches people basic logic. We do, duh. We're the opposite of a cult, Bros.
Speaker 1: Is very much like the folks we're told, don't listen to other arguments, you know, only stay isolated into this little.
Speaker 2: Thing who says, don't listen to other arguments. You don't have any arguments. We're waiting for you to present them, dummy.
Speaker 8: This guy's a lunatic solo to a cult would would hide from. Like like Mormonism, they have a very low amount of people that can that even try to defend their faith, and they're actually people are like, don't do it, you know, just just shut up.
Speaker 4: Let's stay in our Mormon little town.
Speaker 8: And but Orthodox people who are at least vocal online, we seek the We seek the confrontation. We seek the examination of both our own view and other view.
Speaker 4: And we like to compare it like there's nothing you could ever find it a cult that went out into.
Speaker 8: The world and put itself in a vulnerable position to weaken its leader. Right, Well, that's a total opposite of Orthodoxy exactly.
Speaker 2: And far from hiding the arguments of other people, we are begging you to do a public debate on the issues. This is so bullshit.
Speaker 1: Being in anyone challenges orthodoxy's a that person.
Speaker 2: So he's anybody that challenges Orthodoxy should be able to come present the arguments in a debate. This whole stupid hip piece here is a steering of the narrative. So he's just doing like media attack to try to steer the narrative. It's like CNN level stuff. It's nothing to do with like formal debates. And because we all know this is not going to formally debate.
Speaker 7: He says this to Ja Dyer, and this is Ja Dyer's response, like you think actually happened? Do you will read the marter's actually been? And Jay says, I don't know what happened. I don't call them martyrs anymore than I call Hesbala.
Speaker 2: Leaders a martyr. Yeah, exactly, So they're not martyrs because they weren't martyred for the true Church, and they're basically in the same category as hezbladjihaties he wouldn't the Uman. So this read actually thinks that me just stating the Orthodox position that we don't have martyrs outside of the church, which means canonically received and accepted as saints in the calendar. He thinks that's the same thing as a person who is an independent funnel as Baptist cult leader, right, who says that you have to be in my ifb cult to be saved. By the way, again, we publicly reject the confessions of the heterodox groups. We don't make determinations on individuals salvation. And in the case of these Coptic martyrs, I said so called, it's entirely possible that they could be united to the mystical body through baptism of desire.
Speaker 3: Or something like that, baptism of blood.
Speaker 2: We don't know. But what I do know is that they're not going to be on the Orthodox calendar. That's what I said, and that's what I meant. Of course, they don't know anything about that. They don't care.
Speaker 7: Those guys matters because they're Ouside Druch, just like these cops square.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now this is an important stinction to me because again within East Orthodoxy, there seems to be some division on this particular issue.
Speaker 2: This is also a fallacy, by the way, So what because there are ecumenists in the world of Orthodoxy, this somehow means that, ah, you see Orthodox they don't agree. They don't agree. Yeah, but all that shows is that people disagree. That doesn't prove Orthodoxy falls.
Speaker 1: I wanna say They've had some councils about this, and I want to say ten out of the fourteen or fifteen different they would say Differentthodox churchrees, but different, you know, Roman, the Romanians, the Russians, a good chunk of them are actually becoming more ecumenical that some even say they might.
Speaker 2: There were some councils about this. What where were the ecumenical? Where were the humanist councils?
Speaker 1: ROUSLM churches were different, you know, Roman the Romanian.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure I heard what he said there.
Speaker 4: Let's go back.
Speaker 1: I want to say, they've had some councils about this, and I want to say ten out of the fourteen or fifteen different, they would say differ Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: So accord to Ruslan, there were some ten of the jurisdictions that were doing acumenist councils. Okay, what are those, Ruslan? What are you even talking about? Churches were different, you know Romi the he probably means the council Creed, which is a big failure, didn't go anywhere. That must be what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Manians, the Russians, a good chunk of them are actually becoming more ecumenical that some even say they might have their Vatican too moment where they.
Speaker 2: Uh, interesting, I like how he's liking it to Vatican two, which has proven our point. Right, So if it's like Vatican two and it's acumenism, that's actually an argument in our favor because our whole argument is that Vatican.
Speaker 3: Two departed from the tradition of the Church. So Rouslan is indirectly disproving a novsorder Catholicism too. Did you want to say something to them.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, based on his reasoning is criteria for a division then pretty much like the entirety of the early Church and keeping it in one piece throughout the ages, he has to say like it was divided the whole time, right that, like he how could he go back with this argument, back to the beginning of the church and everything that followed, How could he trust any of that based on this one thing that that people disagreed on.
Speaker 4: Stuff I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, again, not only do these individuals themselves not know basic logical fallacies, they actually are trusting as well that emotional appeals will score a lot better with their audience than actual logical argumentation and church history and theology or exactly true. Actually, so from a tactics perspective, this was actually smarter Rouseelan to do this level type of appeal because he has a he has a audience. So here we have, for example, in the Niceno Constapolitan Creed, you have this statement, we confess one Holy Catholic Apostolic Church. That's in the Niceno Constabpolitan Creed. And when we look at the people who compose that creed at Constantinople one, if we look at the Cappadocians, then we look at the theology for the succeeding centuries. The way that that was understood was you believe in baptismal regeneration and you believe in a visible institutional entity, the Orthodox Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And Rome, by the way, agrees that that was the perspective for the first thousand years. Right, So accepting the post Novasorto, the Latin Church, even though we think they were in schism, even the Latin Papal Church up until Vatican.
Speaker 3: Two agreed that for the first thousand years of the church.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was absolutely the case that there was one visible institutional body that makes up what the one Holy Catholic Apostolic church is those are the four marks, right, No rap church existed. There is no rap church that has the four marks.
Speaker 1: Acknowledge that folk who a outside the church and still expand salvation. But there are more of these hardliners, and unfortunately the face of the Orthodox are the more hardliners. If you're not use North act, you're not a Christian, you don't have salvation. Okay, So it's a big mess internally within their own So.
Speaker 2: This is another lie. We never made the determination of individuals that they cannot ever be in some way united to the mystical body. We don't know people's destinies. What we know is that their public confessions in those religions are heterodox, and we have a duty to tell them to become Orthodox. So but I mean, of course, this dude is not ever going to care about nuance.
Speaker 1: Ranks and the overlap with the patriarch in Russia. One of patrios in Russia who's a millionaire in business with Putin, has a lot of overlap with the Russian government.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. And by the way, this explains too why when I went on his stream, he started trying to grill me implying and insinuating that I had some connection to Russia because I go to ro Court. And if you saw the podcast that we did, there was this weird section where he suddenly started wanting to defend the Ukraine and why Putin bad and all this kind of stuff. And I don't care about criticize Putin.
Speaker 3: You can make a criticism, who doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 2: But he wanted to turn it into a pro NATO thing, which makes me think, why the hell does this dude care about NATO? But I also recall I think he had from his Armenian heritage, there is some issue with Russia which leads to some sort of I don't know if it goes back to the Cold War whatever, but then it goes back to political animosity that his Armenian heritage has with Soviets perhaps, and that's why he's immediately turning it into a If you go watch our podcast, there's a section where he starts trying to defend NATO, and we have about a ten to twenty minute argument about whether or not NATO was the source of the provocation against Russia, which I think that it was whether and I don't have a problem, Like I would criticize Putin for example, you know, he's bringing in his own type of technocratic stuff. Putin has a two positive attitude of Islam in terms of Moscow, right that stuff. That's fine, make those criticisms, But how does that make me somehow you know, linked to Russia or tied to Russia. So these liars are going to keep doing the same old thing that they've always tried to do. By the way, when Ridvan converted, supposedly immediately what he to do start defending the Ukraine. Remember when he told Father Michael Lil and Father Whiteford and others that there was no persecution Orthodox Church in the Ukraine. And after all of these priests called out rid Vaughan, he had to back down and admit he was wrong. So but why are these people automatically de facto defending all the CIA narratives. That's suspicious to me.
Speaker 1: A lot of these guys are coming out of the Russian Orthodox side on the charts, are like, ooh ooh, big.
Speaker 2: Band Russian Orthodox. But by the way, does he not realize that most of the Antiochians who have a connection to the Middle East are also not Zionis U dummy, It's not just Russians. What are you talking about? And Rokor is still very small in the United States, so there are plenty of Serbs, there are plenty of Romanians. There plenty of people all over the Orthodox Church who are not a humanist. But he wants to tie it into the political angle because he knows his re evangelical audience doesn't know anything about geopolitics, so they're just gonna believe the news that Russia bad Putin is the new hill, all this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Greeks are chill, you know, other folks at chow. But it's the Russian ortho. Oddly enough, my family, you know, my mom is Russian Ukrainian. She's nothing by our Median family.
Speaker 2: And so ah, there's the root of it. There's a Ukrainian angle to Ruslam. That's why he is defending Ukraine and Zelenski. Go watch our podcast where he did. So here's this reader defends Zolensky and he's trying to turn it into basically, this thirty two minute video is throw in any dirt, throw any dirt against the wall that you can come up with to make it stick for his.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, it sounds like Jay, you just recently went over at mommy's house.
Speaker 4: She cooked him to dinner and gave him an earful. He's just remembering some of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like yeah, literally, throw anything against the wall, find any dirt, find this old tweet which is a nothing burger, throw it against the wall. Dyer's KGB. I mean he's running with like the lowest tier shit too. Like, dude, you got to do better ops research than this, bro. This is weak shit.
Speaker 1: This is all very interesting overlap with the corrupt side of the Russian Orthodox, particularly that's in business and in bed.
Speaker 2: With By the way, how does he know that Kirol is a billionaire? Who is what is this from the New York Times? I mean, did you go to rap church that asked.
Speaker 3: For one thousand dollars or ten thousand dollars from your congrests?
Speaker 4: So uh?
Speaker 2: And the source of the supposed I mean, I don't know what his finances are, But the accusation that Kirol is a billionaire, I mean, what's the proof of that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: This is just assertions, and I guarantee it's coming out of like the New York Times and other ciam l.
Speaker 1: Pieces, Ladiman Putin and all the issues with Ukraine positive Like he's like and the billionaire who's an ecumenist.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like wait a minute, yeah, what hold on, So wouldn't that be like wouldn't he be like a top player in your in your scheme. But if Kiril is an acumenist with who's a billionaire, then he's like mastered rap. He's mastered business church. So he should be a hero to you.
Speaker 1: Not being in communion with other Easter of the Dox churches.
Speaker 2: So you know, they blame he would be the first saint of a rap church, right.
Speaker 1: They point out issues within the non denomn space, in the process space, and it's like, man, you have churches they're fighting right now that aren't communion with each other's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dummy, this is the low tier. This was Michael Lofton's line of argument, you got problems in your church? Two dog. Yeah. The argument is not we don't have problems, you do, therefore ours is true. The argument is you don't have a church at all, You have no conception of church. So it matters largely what the problem is not just is there any problem. Of course, everybody has problems. Every church has phonies, every church has corruption. The question is is your issue a system level defeater? Right? A corrupt patriarch, of which there have been many, is not a system level defeater for Orthodoxy having no doctrine of the church is a system level defeater for your grift that won't.
Speaker 4: Even acknowling for in favor of whether it's at the level of the social stuff that goes on, like policing Orthodox people and how they act and how they talk, uh to how the church operates in general.
Speaker 8: Is any arguing from some for some normative structure itself, but that he's denying it.
Speaker 4: He's doing both at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a normative structure to control or to try to corral the corruption in the church sacraments.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you have to do the research on your own for all this stuff. But this is all very fairly public information.
Speaker 2: Well, how come you didn't incite any of you? You just asserted it, right, Like Kirol is a billionaire? Well, where's the proof of that?
Speaker 1: That is standalizing to the church as far as IM concerned, And they're upset that. You know, Christians don't want to disclose the nominations or avery or David Wood doesn't.
Speaker 2: Want to know. That's not we're not upset because they won't say where they go, they won't say what they're defending. He's got a oh that like this is so low tier dude. I keep just saying to It's just sad how little they expect of their audience. They're so cynical that they know that the more irrational and the more fallacious and the more emotional appeals they do, that will actually resonate with their audience.
Speaker 1: Prop everything they're doing in debate who is the One True Church?
Speaker 8: And then what joy beharr on the view talk about Trump but your but your Trump?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Ruslan has the equivalent of Trump derangement syndrome. Exactly one more here.
Speaker 7: So this is from Andrew Wilson, and I want people to understand, like what these guys actually believe about people outside their church.
Speaker 2: So this is up. But at least we believe something. We can't get what you believe.
Speaker 7: But you won't even say Andrew Wilson. Wilson, and he's got two memes there. So the meme on the left was when it was sent to him to describe what's going on the word ros and then he fixed it. So I'll show you the about to go.
Speaker 1: Check out this stream with David what he sat down, uh with doctor Tony who went over and you know it made a long second.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 8: I just want to point out again they go in between, I'm not attacking Orthodoxy, I'm attacking Ortho bros. But this is an Orthodox position about martyrs, right, This is not Andrew Wilson and Jay Dyer's like personal like you didn't conjure this yourself, you know when they were talking about that.
Speaker 4: So they keep switching, they keep switching. No, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not attacking Eastern Orthodoxy the the theology, but I'm attacking Andrew Wilson.
Speaker 4: And yeah, but MENI pants.
Speaker 2: But Tony Costa's whole podcast is actually against orthodox theology.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And look behind Tony Costa, he's got a minora. Why does the Calvinists have a anora in the background? Can you guys see that? Are you noticing a pattern? And by the way, Tony Costa asked me to debate in twenty seventeen or eighteen. I said yes, and then he backed out because I was too mean, quote unquote. These are the absolute coward they're the most pussy footed cowards on the internet. Dude, these people are so snaky, cowardly pathetic. They don't have any actual argumentation. The only strategy here is make as much fuss about orthobro bad anything to avoid an actual debate. And they'd learned nothing from the Roman Catholics who did this exact same strategy. Now a little side note, I don't know if this is true because I don't follow the drama, but according to Scamshamouh, Michael Lofton is so tired of the papacy in Pope's planning that he's actually all he does on his channel, according to scamshamoo is bitch about the Israel conflict. So basically, Sam shamou alleges that Lofton is on the edge of agnosticism and atheism because he's so let down by the papacy in the last year or so, because all it is is political drama streams now, he doesn't care about apologetics. Isn't that interesting because Michael Lofton for the last several years had the exact same strategy as these goobers. These goobers are doing what Lofton did and guess what it's going to be the exact same trajectory. When you defend incessantly bullshit nonsense and use this as a deflective technique to not actually address the issues or to do an actual debate, what ends up happening is you will burn out. You will go off into the irrelevance sphere. You will become totally irrelevant like Lofton has because you're defending the indefensible.
Speaker 1: Pace against East Orthodoxy that I thought was very good.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, I thought you weren't against the Orthodoxy, was just against the Orthol bros. But here he is promoting a live stream against Eastern Orthodoxy itself, so proving cleave and made by Jim Bob's point that they shift back and forth between I'm not against orthodox it's just the evil Ortho bros. By the way, here's a ten point refutation of Orthodoxy.
Speaker 1: And you can come to your own conclusions on some of this sort of stuff.
Speaker 7: Actual memes. This is the first one to say, Okay, so this one and I believe.
Speaker 2: So look at this. This is how this is so ridiculous. They're arguing about memes like leftists bitching about memes and none of them will do a formal debate. Who cannot see through this they're arguing about memes.
Speaker 8: The crazy part is the meme itself exposes what we're trying to get them to defend. Like they didn't even understand that this meme, the meme correction that Andrew did was spot on, and they're like, oh, this is the worst. You're like, that's literally what we're saying. You guys, you're not actually saving the person exactly.
Speaker 7: You're saying, help me, she's on fire, go anywhere. And a Christian runs up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, that's the irony here, is that the guy with the water hose is like pulling up and being like, yeah, but uh uh. In other words, there's no water in the hose because you're not telling them where to go. Just go to Jesus.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Imagine being an ad iq Muslim who actually does want to convert, like Jim Bob said, and your response is, uh, here's a two thousand page extremely difficult book. Good luck. Yeah exactly, I mean, what are you talking about.
Speaker 7: Don't worry, here comes the water of life. So this is this is meant to describe preaching the Gospel to the person everything, and then he finds out what they we don't agree.
Speaker 2: Or believe that you have the gospel. You're just assuming that anti Islamianity is the gospel. That is what is in question.
Speaker 3: So come prove that.
Speaker 2: Oh they can't.
Speaker 7: And it's the host is working. And it's because in Port the bro has.
Speaker 1: First, let's settle with a real fire fighters between the two of us.
Speaker 2: No again, he's all, this was so funny.
Speaker 1: I got here.
Speaker 7: Wilsons response, He said, he fixed it. He said to fix he fixed the meme. So here's his meme, s it's unbeliever Numliever's on fire. And then a fireman runs up and you see it's not small there. But the fireman's says Protestant Christian. Protestant Christian is Protestant, and the Protestant Christian is actually trying to pour gasoline, trying to put out the fire with gasoline.
Speaker 2: And then it's accurately, that's an accurate assessment. So hey, flea Islam, it's a terrible gnostic Talmudic judaizing sect. Where should I go to the tealumutic judaizing sect across the streets exactly to the synagogue that you send people to. So here is again Rouselan sends people to this circumcising synagogue. This should be the end of all of it, right here there. There should be no more. This shouldn't even be a debate after this. But again, the people in these spheres are so dumb that they don't even see a problem with sending Young Dong to a circum.
Speaker 1: To a circle, so launching up something sweeter recipe that was more so, it's.
Speaker 4: All emotion to this.
Speaker 8: He just totally doesn't get the point of it, and he goes right into just like moralizing.
Speaker 2: That's because he doesn't understand actually how to debate. He thinks that debate is just what he's doing, where you just try to present the best smear tactics because it's all adiq shit anyway for his audience.
Speaker 7: The Orthodox guy who unhooks it to keep the Protestant Christian from pouring gasoline on this parson.
Speaker 1: I mean, what amazing, what amazing heroes the Orthorpe.
Speaker 2: What amazing, You're amazing it's all just emo.
Speaker 1: What amazing heroes of that? I mean, if it wasn't for them, who else would be going on all these streams and calling all these women hores. Who else would be the most insufferable people on the Internet.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, that's not all Andrew does and just just go on streams and call people whoes. Right, if you go through the total catalog of the countless times that he has been on whatever podcast and debated and argued with countless feminists, the instances of that actually happening is very small. And by the way, some women are actually hores, dummy, So.
Speaker 3: Why would it be wrong to say when many women actually self identify as.
Speaker 2: Hoes to say that. Secondly, the ortho bros mistreating women is very minimal compared to what is actually going on out there when you look at real sins and real problems. Let me give an example. What's worse an ortho bro being mean on X And by the way, anybody can create a profile. Who even knows if real bros are this ian. I saw a profile the other day. It was supposedly an ortho bro literally just created no comments. The only comment was it's time to legalize grape dude. That's not all. That's who anybody could do that. That could be Gavin's so pro soccer. I don't know that it is. I'm just saying allegedly it could it's a it's a joke.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 2: Compare that to Gavin Ortland's church hiring a known skittles pastor secretly married to a man. They knew it, they still hired him, and then only after people called it out did they say, Okay, it's time for him to be dismissed. Now what's worse and where is uh? Where is Rouselin calling out Gavin Skittle's church. Oh he didn't call, by the way.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'll just add that it says a lot that the only fans horror is more willing to debate her view than you are.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that was a sick burner there exactly.
Speaker 1: Else would be coddling next to the grapers and the racist who dropping the N word on ironically?
Speaker 2: Oh oh there we go. So we race this over in this sphere. We racist because they're dropping the N word all all. Ruselawn, the social justice warrior of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six, he rose on these guys, man, they're really fighting.
Speaker 2: Ru's on you, a dumb how's that.
Speaker 1: The against the real evils of the world, which is Christians putting out fires and doing all the evangelize.
Speaker 2: The real evils of the world. How about gay church that you never called out that you're best buddies with.
Speaker 1: Oh, and by the way, translating all the Church Fathers and the Patristian Fathers for you guys, and getting you guys copies of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Who who translating the Church Fathers for your guys? What you're talking about, you dummy. The Greeks already had the translation for a centuries. The Orthodox already had the Church Fathers translated natively into Greek, you dummy. Oh But because an Anglican translated the Philip shaft set, this guy is a red.
Speaker 1: House could do this, then the orthopros Uh huh, yes, so this is this is this is how they view this.
Speaker 2: That was the weirdest like flex ever because Philip Schaff translated the Church father set as if there weren't Rummy Calloch translations already of the Church Fathers before Philip Chef.
Speaker 1: I'm making this thing joy the work because it seems like the vast majority of these Eastern Orthodox cities or regions are becoming more incumenical, whichhich I think isa because I think these stupid personally think these stupid things to find.
Speaker 3: This is a stupid argument anyway.
Speaker 2: That'd be like saying, well, many Western countries are becoming more gay, so I guess gay's good and it's winning great.
Speaker 1: I do hey real quick, Whether you a Protestant, Orthodox, Catholic, or maybe you're not even sure what you are, here is something that every follower of Jesus can knock arms on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what's he trying to sell? Now, let's see what his sales pitch is. I hope it's something good?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Consulting with Rousselan's pastor, which costs one thousand dollars an hour for the full package on how to plan a church? And by the way, Rachel had a great idea. I bet you if you were a woman and you paid one thousand dollars to Rousselan's pastor on how to church plant, he would tell you how as a woman to be a preacher and church plant.
Speaker 3: Somebody needs to test.
Speaker 2: That out to see if they will. So you know that Rouselan's pastor charges like one thousand dollars for the full package to consult on how to church plant. And Rachel had a good idea that a woman should call and pay that money to see if they will teach a woman how to preach and teach at a church plant, because I bet you for one thousand dollars they will.
Speaker 4: That would be amazing, it would.
Speaker 2: Be In fact, I may have to start. I may start offering these people money to debate, because number one, then it will show that they're grifters, because they actually will debate. If I offer them like two or three thousand dollars to do a debate, like, will that make them actually do the debate? And then if they will do the debate, it'll show that they're grifters. And then they'll also they'll lose. Right, So I'm gonna I can tempt them with their advice the nature to pile on and to just here's rouselan. He's going to respond to being called a grifter because he's been called a grifter before. So let's see, it was spons of.
Speaker 1: This harassed people online has led me to actually learn something from harass.
Speaker 2: All right now, he claims he's being harassed because people are calling him a grifter. You're not being harassed, dummy.
Speaker 1: Dire a valuable lesson, which is how to use that block butt no X, It's become one of my favorite pastimes. This is just a block.
Speaker 2: He learned that from me. This is one truth statement here.
Speaker 1: He learned to block people from me orthopros on X because the utter brainbot that came out, and one of things that came out on X was we talked about this before prior to twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, when I started making primarily Christian content, I discovered my winger in like twenty nineteen. I was making marketing videos for Christians who are trying to become full time with their art or with their businesses or fill in the blank, okay, And a lot of these clips of me have been clipped out of context when I'm speaking to marketing gurus like brand Man Sean on trying to tell Christians learn how to build an audience, monetize an audience, convert.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't. You misunderstood. We always said that it was always your scheme to create business. Church dummy, let's play this. This is it right here.
Speaker 5: I got two hundred thousand, bro, I got the following, I got twenty eight thousand, I got two hundred thousand on taktok hundred thoand how do I monetize these people?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? How do I monetize these people?
Speaker 4: And through covetousness shall they with?
Speaker 1: No? What is you got to figure out what what is your product going to be? What can you sell people? That's the actual question, right. So we can push the foot around and we can say, oh, like I want to have a ministry and I want to do this, and I want to do that, right, But what we're really asking is like, how do I build a business?
Speaker 2: That sounds to me like you That sounds to me so explicit. Yeah, Rouslin, I don't think you're telling the truth here because that sounds like you're actually saying business church bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually said the distinction.
Speaker 8: The real question he didn't say, the real question is how do we keep our ministry alive and get people to salvation though they don't have access to that?
Speaker 4: Really, so he said it explicitly. He's pretending, no, no, no, I'm just helping Christians build their business for the home, for the for their so they can pay for the plant their church, you know, coaching session. It's like he's not trying to be pious about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here here's his pastor again with two thousand dollars a month consult consultation calls on how to start a church and how the church plant. In other words, it's Don Lapriz's marketing scheme. Dummy. All rouseland did was take the marketing scheme and apply it to the church. The church that they set up, that they do is a marketing scheme, a La Ruselan's Peter Drucker style marketing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's the point, dummy.
Speaker 1: And you admitted it right here when you said this money and you got to figure out what what is your product gonna be? What can you sell people? That's the actual question, right. So we can push you foot around and we can say, oh, like I want to have a ministry and I want to do this and I want to do that, right, But what we're really asking is like, how do I build a business. I don't really care about how many fill I have. I need those metrics to an extent for the for the credibility of them, but I'm more thinking what is my bank account going to look like?
Speaker 2: This is a marketing sameless he's so shameless. This is a marketing who decided I'll take all of this and do business. Church and now here's his defense.
Speaker 1: People so they can make a living and sustain themselves. Okay, now this is this is all these videos a back up. So one of these has been clip is me talking to Brandman Shaw, who's market guy actual talk about Bram Sean on book I the Ambition. You should go get that. It's a great book.
Speaker 2: You we talking about it even promotes the book in the middle of.
Speaker 1: This Sean And I'm sitting here talking to conversation.
Speaker 8: If I remember correctly, the duty's talking to go a little bit weirded out and pushed back a little bit and was like, eh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we remember watching that.
Speaker 2: We played that clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we played that clip on the other Streen the one he's talking about.
Speaker 1: A community of Christian rappers were doing good music, but they don't know how to build out. He says, have a clip where I say, Hey, I got this many followers. How I monetize these people's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were a Christian rapper and it didn't go anywhere, and then you turned that into business church. That's what we're saying. We're saying that you didn't make it as a rapper because you saw it and then you just decided to become business church rap man clip as if.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about monetizing people, not a Christian artist who selling Chrisian music, But how do I monesize these people that I'm selling the gospel to?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I think, how do I monetize these people selling the gospel to?
Speaker 4: Selling the gospel?
Speaker 2: Let's hear that again, Let's hear that again. Let me let me it's going too fast.
Speaker 3: Let me go back to normal speed, and then I might go to slow slow motion too music?
Speaker 1: But how do I monetize these people that I'm selling the gospel to? Now?
Speaker 3: I think if you are, oh, bruise runs again, can't help. Let's build the beans. And this is how all fraudsters are. They can't help at times, but to say what's really going on, Let's do it in slow mo.
Speaker 2: This is going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Have a clip where I say, hey, I got this many followers. How do I monetize these people? That's been clipped as if I'm talking about monetizing these people. Not a Christian artists who's selling Christian music, But how do I monetize these people that I'm selling the gospel to? Now? I think if you are confused on what we do here. We don't sell the gospel. The gospel is free, is available everyone everywhere you can walk into one.
Speaker 4: Is he was doing. He's always doing little band aid work, isn't he?
Speaker 2: So from a metrics standpoint, if what really mattered was the gospel, wouldn't you care about the following over the money? So you saw what he just said right there, he said, I don't actually care about the following numbers. Well, well, wait a minute. If it was about getting the free gospel out, wouldn't that be more important than the monetary metrics?
Speaker 1: Almost any church in America get a free copy. But we've been making videos and merchandise and all this sort of stuff. And I've been doing this as a public Christian. So this clip gets weaponized against me. Every six months this comes up. It's utterly bad faith. There's also all sorts of other accusations, tax on my church, so on and so forth. So soone posted this clip and I reply.
Speaker 2: He just noticed he handwaves quote attacks on his church. You're talking about stupid ass rap church that charges two thousand dollars to consult with your pastor. Notice how he just handwaived that right a tax on my church. This dummy says it in the clip, he gives it away, and now he's got a backpedal with.
Speaker 1: One of the screenshots of seemingly orthodox churches charging for the sacrament of baptism, simply pointing out, Hey, if you're going to attack me for helping Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Ruslin, this has been addressed and you know that it wasn't charging for the sacrament of baptism. You've been correcting on this multiple times, so now he's just straight a line, right because he keeps pushing this. But would you, Rossel, would you care to correct us on Pastor Jeff Moore's deep dive consulting for two thousand dollars a month on how to church plant church more like, y'all's a bunch of church plants for reals, dog.
Speaker 1: Seven years ago, six years ago, figure out how to monetize their audiences.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the fact that you were working with Christian rappers seven years ago is actually worse for you, dummy, because you were trying to tell them how to get paid with religion seven years ago. That's basically admitting, Yo, I've been in this griff game for almost a decade.
Speaker 3: Son, He's admitting it again.
Speaker 1: And not see the plank in your own eye of you guys seemingly charging for the sacrament of backs.
Speaker 2: So he knows he's been corrected. He knows he's been corrected. He knows he's been corrected on this. But the way to keep using this fake, fake bunch of moralizing is to say seemingly exactly, oh man, like that, that's like, that's why you say allegedly in media so you don't get sued.
Speaker 1: Right as are beyond cooked. Right now, Do I think every Orthodox church is charging for baptisms?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do think? Do I think this is a normative process in their church? No?
Speaker 2: Ruslan the difference also here, let's say, for the sake of argument, that there was an Orthodox church that was actually charging for the sacram of baptism. The irony is that what your dumb church does is ten times worse. I don't mean Protestantism as a quote church. It's not a church, your rap church. It's ten times.
Speaker 3: Worse, dummy. That's the accusation.
Speaker 1: But the point is, Hey, we're helping Christians figure out a way to make a living for themselves, figure out a way to provide for their families. Who are artists? Six years ago, I don't talk about stuff as much anymore, and I may.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's embarrassing. That's why you don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see it. Because you weren't. Yeah, because you didn't, you were not actually a successful quote Christian marketing guru. You realize if I really want to get paid, I got to store a church online. Well, this is what you said again.
Speaker 1: I like shoes and I like money, and you gotta figure out what is your product gonna be? What can you sell people? That's the actual question.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So we can push he foot around and we can say, oh, like I want to have a ministry and I want to do this, and I want to do that, right, But what we're really asking is like, how.
Speaker 2: Do I build a business? So he's defending trying to monetize dumb Christian rappers. He uses the same strategy when he went into business church, and now he's got to try to make sense of all that. He's got to try to spend the narrative like ceeingn or something to say, Look, I was just trying to help people get back. I was trying to feed the kids. Bro, you do it so you want kids to go hungry. You want kids to go hungry in the hood.
Speaker 1: Some comments that I've apologized for, particularly the F you comment, you know, and I'm clearly in a different studio.
Speaker 2: I looked, Oh, well, you got a different studio now, right, so it don't count. Listen if I got a different studio, so when I go back to Florida, if I'm in my Florida room doing a live stream, everything else, say that prior doesn't count. According to rus Line, I'm in a different studio now, I don't count exactly control.
Speaker 1: Z Dog, particularly the F you comment, you know, and I'm clearly in a different studio.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know Rusean said a four letter word. Look at this, Look at this dumb hypocrite, he said, F you.
Speaker 3: And now all the Ortho bros.
Speaker 2: Is bad. And by the way, he's in a different studio. If you say a cuss word, just get go to you gotta get a different studio to make up for it.
Speaker 1: They're families who are artists. Six years ago, I don't talk about this stuff as much anymore. And I made some comments that I've apologized for, particularly the F you comment, you know, And I'm clearly in a different studio. I look totally different. I'm wearing a beanie, wearing enough.
Speaker 4: What is this, dude, dude? What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Clearly so this that was a different sim this read that's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I had different downloadable content skins on back then. Dog, I'm different, bro. I got a different costume, man.
Speaker 4: Dude, I like Jordan's like they were good. Don't get me wrong, they were, but they're different ones. I got like new ones from like you know, dude, total back then. I don't even wear that style anymore.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Back then, I had an orange beanie. I was wearing Georgs Michael Jordan's. I got a different dripped down dog. I'm a different person.
Speaker 1: This is the dog.
Speaker 4: I didn't this arm sleeve yet.
Speaker 2: I didn't have this green tattoo right here, A slimer. I got a slimmer tattoo on my right arm. Do we see that slimmer right there? I'm a different person, bro.
Speaker 1: The peak of leftist brain rot of trying to take when when leftists would take stuff from uh people's Twitter accounts.
Speaker 2: Dude, leftist brain rot. He thinks what we're doing is leftist brainwrot. You all have mastered the SPLC leftist technique of immediately saying the Ortho bros Are a dangerous cult. It's gonna end darkly. There's a dark cloud above the or FO Bros. And it's gonna end bad all this stupid leftist bullshit talking point. But we're the leftist tactics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, ten years ago something stupid they said when they were younger.
Speaker 2: And then this ain't ten years ago, dummy, This is like twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Era, repurposing it and literally canceling people to that. They tried to do this to Kevin Hart. This is what they tried to do to me.
Speaker 8: And look he's admitting it's bad, Like you gotta choose, dude. You could just say, look, that sounded really bad. You know, I was after money, I was after something else. I could see how that's not a good look. It sounded wrong. I wasn't motivated by the right things. Then, no, he doesn't say that, he defends it.
Speaker 4: But then he's saying all the bringing up stuff that's old, well does it make you look bad or not? Like which is it?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: And it's not that old. By the way. In COVID, he was defending pro trans pro skittles. Andrew Yang was all he was part of Yanggang, So that's not that long ago. I'm in a new studio. Dog, I got a different haird I got a broccoli offro Now, Dog, I'm straight up, I'm reformed.
Speaker 1: Held Why because they again grossmyscalculation. If I'm a grifter and Avery's a grifter, and David Wood's a grifter and Ip's a grifter, then that word loses meaning.
Speaker 2: Only if they are not in fact grifters. But if they are in fact grifters, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't lose meaning, it doesn't mean anything, because I think the audience is sophisticated and smart enough to say, hey, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: He thinks he knows his audiences, and that's why he's pandering to every emotional appeal.
Speaker 1: Roussel's not selling us the gospel. Rousseloan is reacting to commentary. He's having conversations with different people. He's putting on live events. He's selling quality.
Speaker 2: Merch uh Ruselwan. Rouselan charges one thousand dollars or more around that to meet him in person, but he ain't selling the gospel. Bro by the way, get tickets to his live O.
Speaker 1: Man do books predals. It's not the same as monetizing a gospel.
Speaker 2: Wait, but how is it not? When you were telling the Christian rappers how to monetize the gospel right here?
Speaker 1: So within all of that grossmut calculation and what they've done is now Wood is ready to debate the one True Church acount where he's getting. He's prepping to what they.
Speaker 2: Do, the grossmith calculation because David would who just learned this the other day, is going to debate it. I mean, does he think that we are afraid of debating David Wood when David Wood just learned these things from Tony Costa.
Speaker 1: Who's done is they've divided themselves amongst themselves and now people are pointing out, wait a minute, you're throwing stones from a glass house. Okay, Now you have guys like JP and Molar and the Christian King out that are doing calling streams.
Speaker 4: Dude, is that really like what?
Speaker 8: They are going down to the bottom of the bottom, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dumbest, lowest tier on the internet is who he's got to prop up because they don't have anybody else, and so they're going to prop up the lowest tier retail. And they think This is going to end well for them.
Speaker 1: That are saying, hey, like, let's go out of this debate.
Speaker 2: And by the way, no, no, no, nobody's going to call into those streams. If there's going to be a formal debate, it will be on MDD and Alex Sorn will debate JP or Maler or whatever those reads. And I guarante I'm gonna bet money that that won't never even happened. None of these duds is going to do a formal debate. They're reads.
Speaker 3: They don't know how to they don't know what the word colloquial meansy colloquial, colloquialism, bro, they don't know what the pill filo que philooqua is you okay?
Speaker 1: I think this is this. This sucks from one standpoint because from my vantage point, there's a difference when people have permissible practices like say you want to venerate icons and then saying those permissible practices are dogmatic.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we don't care what you think should and shouldn't be dogma. Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: We don't care you what you think is best and should be audiofra Nobody over here thinking cares.
Speaker 4: What you think.
Speaker 1: Everyone missubmit to your practices, and by dogmatic, these things are not negotiable.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're being dogmatic that everybody has to not submit to that being dogmatic, you idiot. You're being dogmatic about your non dogmatism. Idiot.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not negotiable, So can you let bygones be byg on shore? But if everything is an attack of dumb, sloppy, bad arguments against Protestants, and that's how you're monetizing your audience, by the way, is sitting around in debating normy Protestants. Okay, it's all.
Speaker 2: Through his marketing. Yeah. His first thought was the model? What model is die are you using? Oh it's only to debate low tier idiots. Uh No, I've debated all the top Muslims. I've debated the top atheists. I've debated the top Rouman Catholics multiple times over. So it's a lie to act like all I do is debate load tier people. It's a call in show where anybody can call in a debate. And now he's acting like we got you due because we got my little army a little is going to do the same thing. Yeah, so what nobody's gonna call in because it ain't funny and it ain't entertaining.
Speaker 1: And then people say, yeah, well we're going to do that to you. We're gonna match that energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna match the marketing strategy according to him.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, how many views are they getting? Right? All they gotta All they do is through about me every day to.
Speaker 1: Get interviews that are younger than I am, Guys that you know, maybe you don't have as many responsibliti as I do. And they're creating this.
Speaker 2: Guys that have no responsibilities, sitting in a damn in gass apartment like JP and cut with sitting in the sitting in the corner because he got time out with his blank ass apartment.
Speaker 1: Entire new community of Protestant apologists.
Speaker 11: Okay, a new community, dude, this is the biggest This is the biggest red on the planet. This is what he's got to prop up is these read this is awesome because yeah, yes, please let those guys be your representative.
Speaker 2: Apologies, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Essentially, David would be one of the gross miscalculation and this is all happening on the back.
Speaker 2: Dude, David Wood is not going to formally debate anybody on this topic. I guarantee you he won't, and if he does, it won't be anybody in our sphere. It won't be me. It won't be Jim bob Ra, Alex Soren. Uh, he'll find I don't know, some weak person, or he'll probably debate a catech human. And then you know that's because that's your strategy, right, that's the Ruslan marketing strategy. This genius over here, Yoda, What do we put a catechumen up against two apologists dividing quonker.
Speaker 1: Drop of god logic being catapulted into mass success because of this will have any job stuation them calling him a grifter and then doing a U turn and saying we're gonna support God logics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Rouselan is too stupid to understand that both of those things could be true. I could criticize him on the basis of him being inconsistent with sending people to messianic judaizing heretical synagogues, but also support the idea that he shouldn't be sued for putting up a live stream. In Rouslan's stupid mind, those things are mutually exclusive, when obviously they're not.
Speaker 1: Go fund me, okay, otther miscalculations. I really don't think these guys are very smart sophisticated.
Speaker 2: Think really, are you sure about that? I mean, we're over here having NonStop laughs at you, you dumblier. We're literally every day. Does Rouselan not realize you want to talk about money? Rouselan every stream I've done about you. I've made one to one five hundred dollars in superjats per stream, so I don't know what you're talking about. You want to talk about money and marketing strategies. These people are not that smart. Also, if we're not that smart, we're stupid. Why can't one of you just do a public formal debate with me and in me where I'm stupid. It should be easy if I'm stupid to do a formal debate, send your boy. Gave in root line over here, I mean gave it, Gavin Rusalin, Gavin Orland gave in, gave in root line.
Speaker 1: They're smart, but it's just a total failure on their part. While dealing with at the very issue, at the very least optics issues regarding charging for the sacrament of baptism and calling guys like God logic and David.
Speaker 3: Again lying again, nobody re charged for the sacrament baptism.
Speaker 2: It keeps the lying.
Speaker 1: But in ip Grifters this is this couldn't be more poetic. And so yeah, if you're going to consistently hurl fo false and slanderous accusations against myself and friends of mine, guess what there's could be the people that are gonna say, okay, well two could play that game right now? Is that done a good faith? Is it not? Then go off it. I don't know what people's motives and intentions are, and I think there are a lot of good eastan Orthodocs folks behind the scenes that a're trying to figure this out. And in all of this, I think this is where the question comes down to, which I think is really a question of faith. Can you have dogmatic views meaning dogmas are not up for negotiation, They're not for negotiation. You don't get to pick and choose dogmas. Okay, can you have dogatavius because in the Storthtock's here.
Speaker 2: Notice what he said there, you don't get to pick and choose dogmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, means of dogma If some of those dogmatic views are not in the primary sources, okay, and that's where these debates are about to start going. By the way, so all this attacking of Sola scripture, all this attacking of Protestants, the question becomes, can you have used like the intercession of the Saints, which is a does a dogma? Can you have used like the veneration of icons which is a dogma that when you look at the anti nic and fathers.
Speaker 2: Okay, the yeah, you dummy, they're in the primary sources, sources, and you're gonna get destroyed when you actually debate these topics. Do you understand that we've already been through the stuff you're bringing up ten twenty years ago, people on our side. Don't you think I already went through this as a Protestant converting to Catholicism in two thousand and one. Two, Yeah, I'm already on to this twenty years ago. Don't you think I went and read the Apostolic fathers to see if they actually support this information. By the way, it's not just that it's the Bible. The Bible is icono dule dummy.
Speaker 1: Fathers that were writing before the Council, I see it. Can you look at the scriptures and not see these dogmas in there, and then make these dogmas that you must hold overall Christians everywhere. And if we don't agree with these dogmas.
Speaker 2: And we're the ones, well that just presupposed the Soul scripture a dummy. So what you think is in the primary sources in the scriptures presupposed is that the scriptures alone are the primary primary sources. And you haven't proven that that.
Speaker 1: Are lukewarm or turn junivarsity Questians, and we don't have the phones of the trip. And I would say a reasonab person if we're looking at the primary source, is you're claiming a dogma those cones on a primary sources. We'll evaluate that and say, yeah, that it is.
Speaker 2: You haven't demonstrated that the Bible alone is the source, and you've not demonstrated that they're not in the primary sources, because we always argue that they are.
Speaker 1: See adapt Now again for my vantage point, I think there could be permissible actions, and I think that they may have even been some Christians prior to the anti niceemothers that had these practices, But that doesn't mean aformative practices for all Christians as dogmas.
Speaker 2: Which is so now he's going to admit backtrack and say there might be some evidence of iconography in the pre Nicing era. Well, wait a minute, So then you're moving the goalposts about what counts as primary sources. So when you ask about primary sources, and that shifts between patriistic evidence to biblical evidence, and then you move the goalposts to say, well, there might be some church.
Speaker 3: Fathers in the pre nicing era that believing the images.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean it's normative.
Speaker 1: Do you just move the goalpost doctrinal development? There was development of doctor, by the way, you.
Speaker 2: Have no basis to say anything theologically is normative. You're in rap church.
Speaker 1: Just the seeds of them were there, but they developed. Whereas the orthodox claim that we are the one true unchanging church. Now, how could you be the one true unchanging church if your dogmas aren't found in the primary sources?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are. That's because primary sources is' Bible alone, and they're in the Bible.
Speaker 1: To you, by the way, that is what's going to be discussed. And when you hear these arguments for when you hear the arguments for intercession of the saints, when you hear the arguments for icon veneration, when you hear the arguments for you must confess your sins to a priest, okay, or confess your sins to God in a presence of a.
Speaker 2: Uh, I thought you demand that I repent and confess my sins to you. So you do believe in you believe you do believe in oral confession of sins.
Speaker 1: Rouslan a priest's of them laws? Right? I think they're lacking.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because bless God is actually in Ruslan's mind. When you give money to Rousselan, that's that's how you bless God. Because in Ruslan's mind, Ruslan is God. And I'm actually starting to think this dude actually has always been an atheist, and I think probably what David would too. I cannot understand. There's absolutely no possibility in my mind that you could be a Christian apologist for twenty years as a former atheist and not know whether you believe the Protestant evangelical basics. That's not possible.
Speaker 8: Well, another part of it that they get really uncomfortable with is what do you practice?
Speaker 4: Because like, what do you believe?
Speaker 8: Has been the basis for like a lot of debates and it's very useful, but when you get into well what's your practice?
Speaker 4: Like they get very uncomfortable when you ask them, okay, what is it for you to actually practice? And they ultimately they say, well, I just pray and in my and it's basically head church. It's like their head.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The very thing they criticize Ortho bros. Of Oh you live online, dude, your whole church is online. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That means is you come back to what I'm just going to receive this stuff by faith, which is, if it's by faith, then it's not this logical mathematical formula where you have the better arguments. You don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, notice again Rouselan hates logic because he can't logic.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know what fallacies are. And that's why you put our debate behind a paywall.
Speaker 2: So it's not logic. It's what's in your horness faith, dog.
Speaker 1: Which is, if it's my faith, then it's not this logical mathematical formula where you have the better arguments. You don't.
Speaker 2: So when a minute, faith doesn't mean that I have the better arguments, But you want to do a debate to see if the sources contain iconography and have that the Bible has So what wouldn't that require logic? You dummy? It's is it a faith?
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How faith?
Speaker 2: How do you faith? Off? Right?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: It's performative? So actually he's correct. He's actually right because in his perspective, it is a faith off which is who's a better performer performatively. Uh, that's why he doesn't want to go to the logic and the argumentation. You heard it right there, he said, I don't care about logic and argument. He says this all the time too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now that doesn't prove he's the orthodoxy false. It just shows that perhaps perhaps if you have multiple dogmas that in the primary sources, those dogmas invalidate the claim that you are the one true church.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna get slammed and slain so hard on this topic. I hope you find somebody who will debate this topic, because you're you're gonna get a.
Speaker 4: Boy won't though, they just won't.
Speaker 2: All they do is talk big. It's all talked. Dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's sup permissib practice. But you can't see you the one chudge and you're unchanging. You're unchanging. Okay, they gotta change with the word.
Speaker 2: Unchanged, dude, you're unchanging, Like, like, first of all, we take pride in being unchanging, so you're gonna have to demonstrate that being unchanging is actually a problem.
Speaker 1: Means for any of this to be coherent. Now they have a framework for this, but I think it falls apart now in the midst of all this my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, you think it falls apart?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 2: What any you want to give us? Any argument? Like any?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Rouslan's videos are all just what Rusalm thinks. Like, I've never even heard him cite a church father. I've never heard him give a theological argument. When we were on his podcast, he pulled up on the screen two versus out of Galatians and something else, right like the obvious ones. You would think, now this verse right here, Jay, it's a salvation boy fate, no ball works. How you gonna prove that to me? When you seemly got a biblical stance And then we had a two hour debate, I'm like, your whole argument was two Bible versus and when I called out four logical fallacies, you say, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy's the worst.
Speaker 1: I think there's other issues with the Rianto Orthodox claiming to be the one True Church and the True Orthodox claiming to be the one True Church. And you got billionaire, billionaire patriarchs who have said stuff like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't proven that that's actually true. You just citing New York Times articles Dunning by the way, lot, these people are so low tier that they actually think that if there's multiple people claiming to be the one True Church, that is somehow an argument against the one True Church. This is so stupid. That'd be like, if multiple people don't think tuplus two is four, then we don't know if tuplus two is four. That's how stupid this is. That's why this guy doesn't want to have a formal debate and constantly says, yeah, I don't care about logics. What you want to logics?
Speaker 1: Me, bro, All Muslims and Christians worship the same creator. Guy sounds a lot like Vatican two, okay, And all this stuff is being way way why Because I think my prediction is this is only going to create more and more divisions within the Eastern Orthodox community because you're adding, what does Vatican I have to do with this?
Speaker 2: Oh he's talking about because Kirol has made up or Barthol. If Barthol and you makes an acumenical statement, by the way, does he not realize that the Russian patriarch it just put out a statement that Christians and Muslims don't worship the same guy. I mean that was literally stated last week, and he's acting like that didn't happen. But also, it doesn't matter if there's a patriarch who's a heretic.
Speaker 1: Dummy microscope a unnecessary scrutiny from constantly attacking Protestants. And we were like, man, do you guys? Do you? But I think it's crossed a threshold and it's only gonna get worse. And I'm here. I'm here to watch and enjoy and eventually have some conversations signal boo some of this stuff. That doesn't mean that I think why Eastern Orthodox friends are not Christians.
Speaker 3: But wait a minute, because you are saying that the only dogma that you can't be unfolding about or unbending about.
Speaker 2: Is if you have an exclusive at church. That's what y'all are saying on your streams. That's what God Logic just said. So that's not true.
Speaker 1: That's that's not my physician, and that's not the normative Protestant position. What that means is, hey, if you're.
Speaker 3: There is no normative Protestant position, you idiot.
Speaker 1: Going to be hyper critical.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even know. I guarantee he doesn't know what normative means. He thinks that just is the normal about He thinks normative is normal like majority. That's not what normative means.
Speaker 1: You. If you're gonna have this hyper critical spirit about everything and everyone, guess what, there's gonna be people that.
Speaker 2: Are dude, nobody is having a hyper critical spirit about everything and everyone. It's specifically the error of saying that it doesn't matter what church you go to.
Speaker 3: It's very specific. And he keeps lying throughout this video.
Speaker 1: Gonna want to match that. There's gonna be people like David Would that are gonna say, okay, coo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm happy for people to match it. We've been asking forever for people to match it. And David Would would not do a formal debate with me on the topic. He already declined, none of your gay crew will do a public formal debate with me on this topic. God Logic won't, IP won't, Gavin Nortland won't write west Hoff won't you won't. You already said you will it four times and then said, well, he got to repent to me publicly before I do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sit and I'm gonna learn from your guys's best sources. I'm gonna learn from the other best.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna sit and learn when you just said a minute ago, we don't have evidence in the primary sources, but you're gonna sit and learn. So you don't actually know whether we have evidence in the primary.
Speaker 1: Sources sources, and we're gonna examine and we're going to have this one true church debate. And I think it's good. I think it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, who's going to have that when and where?
Speaker 3: I'll want hold my breath?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then Protestants have to look at the same information and say, hey, yeah, what we're doing is a retrieval method. We're trying to retrieve the original one hundred years of the church posts.
Speaker 2: Oh so, now he's a restorationist. This doesn't even know what he's arguing for now, he's a restorationist that Protestants are retrieving the original first hundred years of the church. How are you going to retrieve the first hundred years of the church when you don't even have the Bible yet, dummy. There was no completed canon in the first hundred years of the church, so obviously they weren't solo scriptura in the first one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Dummy, they're still writing the Bible.
Speaker 1: The Ascension of Jesus. What was that church like? What was their values?
Speaker 2: And how so the Book of Acts? Dummy? You mean where they have synods and where they have episcopacy.
Speaker 1: They gather and by the way, I don't think either church looks like the way the early church lived. For the record, I don't think they.
Speaker 2: Uh, nobody gives a shit what you think. You just admitted that you got to learn from the people on the topic, So you admitted you don't actually know. So who gives a shit what you think?
Speaker 1: Dummy saying rock and roll uh CM songs?
Speaker 2: No, do you think it was rap church? Do you think the first century church was fucking rap church? Might?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Off, I shall be dishmad? Job brought and you heard it frost from the peg bra gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't think it looks like my church, and I also don't think they.
Speaker 3: All on you don't You don't think it looks like rap church. So this just admitted rap church isn't the first century church.
Speaker 1: Saying rock and roll the Ascension of Jesus. What was that church like and what was their values and how did they gather? And by the way, I don't think either church looks like the way the early church lived. For the record, I don't think they uh sang rock and roll CM songs.
Speaker 2: Then they didn't sing rap songs. Dummy, Then rhythm church rap church is not the church of the first century. You just admitted that your church is fake.
Speaker 1: Good job, dummy, Okay, So I don't think it looks like my church, and I also don't.
Speaker 2: Think they I don't think it looks like my church. Ruzon is admitting the early church, which he wants to be the model for this debate, wasn't rap church. Shocker, it wasn't rap church. But what a fucking rethro This is the stupidest man on the Internet. There's nobody dumber than this. And how many of y'all people got duped by this idiot he's supposed to be. He can't even do a rap beef in response. All he does is bitch and wine and run to the feminists on Twitter to try to back him up. They were, By the way, I'm absolutely convinced that there is no way this dude was actually a gangster who actually believes that bullshit. This dude probably stole a pack of of Now and Laters. He stole a pack of now and Laters off the principal's desk and got got detention from it. You're almost a gaxton.
Speaker 1: When I was young, son wizard outfits and had incense and.
Speaker 2: Ken wizard outfits. So he thinks liturgical vestments are wizard outfits. That means the Old Testament is a bunch of wizards. You just undid your own Old Testament religion. That means the synagogue that you send people to they're wearing wizard outfits. You you are the stupidest person on the internet. Look at this dude. This is where he sends people to get circumcised to this fake ass Messianic synagogue. He's wearing liturgical rabbinical vestment outfits. So Old Testament levites were wizards, dummy. This dude is unbelievably stupid.
Speaker 1: Was everywhere and had beautiful art everywhere. I think they may have used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the church being persecuted, is not gonna have giant cathedrals, used art and seemingly had some art and so but now he's moved the gold post. Remember a minutego, he said, you need to prove evidence from the primary sources that they had orts and that they had imagery, and there might be some of that. They got some of that, but you got to prove it's in the Bible. So he moves this dude is so dumb.
Speaker 1: I also think that they had very simple gatherings around the gospel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't think. We don't care what you think. And there's already been scholars that have disproven the house church model. Like the house church you think is a low church because it's a house. Yo. That was a prayer meeting, brawl. That was a prayer meeting at La Craze House where we did a circumcision on little don We took them in the bath from and did a circumcision in prom circumcision.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: That's what house church means.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 1: So those are my thoughts. I think everybody, at the end of the day is looking for the truth, and I think if you're going to look for the truth, you have you just.
Speaker 2: Admitted it's not rap church, you dummy. You literally just said my church isn't the early church.
Speaker 1: To be logically consistent, and they're just not. The arguments are Wait.
Speaker 3: A minute, a minute ago, you said it's not going to be proven by logic and reasoning.
Speaker 2: You literally said that. Two minutes ago he said it's a faith issue, it's not logic. But now it's we're not logically consistent. Dude, you can't go five minutes without contradicting yourself.
Speaker 1: Dummy, not logically consistent. They can nuance it to death, they can word slid it to death.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And now the actually, I actually think Rouselm is so dumb that he actually thinks logical argumentation is fancy words. He's at that level like he thinks that that's what logic is is like you know, silver toungue car salesman talk, that's what logic. You know, logics is like when you've got a bunch of like you know, fast talking and like fancy words and shit like out of the dictionary. I ain't never even heard of, bro yo. That's that ain't how I rolled, dog. I rolled by horror and faith.
Speaker 1: This is going to be scrutinized because they decided to pick this fight.
Speaker 2: Uh, now you have to know you you baited everybody with your dumb idea to put a catechumen against two people. It was called debate across the internet. And then you backtrack when you got mild pushback and had to melt down and admitted that you were wrong. You already admitted that you're the source of all this. So yeah, we're happy to pick a fight now. And guess what, we won't stop coming. They ain't gonna stop. I'm gonna be making fun of you for the next ten years.
Speaker 1: Dummy Andrew Wilson scrambling trying to hop into debate, which pycally Andrew Wilsons stuff generally against leftists, I think has been good.
Speaker 2: And I've noticed Rouselan lied too and said that Andrew Wilson only repeats red pill talking points. And then when Andrew showed from GROC that Andrew consistently doesn't repeat the red pill talking points about don't getting don't get married, et cetera, Rouselan blocked him.
Speaker 3: So Rouselan is could the legit, one hundred percent pathological.
Speaker 1: Liar celebrated it. And I've championed his moves in those regards. I think his language and his mouth and his demeanor and his smugness is.
Speaker 2: Jerry go smoking man bad. Right, But you just said a cuss word a couple of years ago. You know, I've apologized for the F word, and look, I'm in a new studio, I got some new drip. He actually said that, he said, I'm in a new studio and I got different clothes. What the fuck does that have to do with whether you said the F word? Dummy?
Speaker 1: Generally unbecoming of anyone that's a Christian lacking fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'll here we go, smoke man bad four letter word. Okay, So let's say, for the sake of argument that that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't even buy that it is. But how come you didn't call out Gavin Ortland's gay church.
Speaker 2: Where were you on that?
Speaker 3: That's ten times worse than anything Orthrow Bros.
Speaker 2: Are doing. And by the way, Orthro Bros Are bad for rage bait. He just did a lame ass rage bait in his video, which we all just laughed at. I thought rage bait was bad behavior.
Speaker 1: On the internet, the spirit in these sorts of conversations. But if you want. If this is what they want, well guess what, there's gonna be a bunch of people that do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, let's go, let's I will, we will. This war will never stop. In fact, we'll ramp it up.
Speaker 1: I'll do streams every day and there's gonna be a bunch of people that go there with them. I'm not gonna keep talking about this because I don't want to bring more attention.
Speaker 2: Who is even gonna go? He's he's flexing David would as if David would is some like like we're scared of David would. I already asked David Wood to do formal debate and he wouldn't do it. David would just learn two days ago what the orthodox positions are any on basics, David would can't say if he believes the Reformation solos you think he's your ace in the hole, You are a legit moron.
Speaker 1: It's an unnecessary drama with this regard because I think this is only casting more and more division. But this is my video on it for the month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're not in league with you. We're already divided against you. So what you're talking about cast creating more division.
Speaker 1: And and I probably won't talk about it for a while after.
Speaker 3: But you want to start a war, but you're above talking about it. He wants to go out of war, and he wants to have that war, but he's not going to talk about it for a while. Dude, I swear, ruseln is you.
Speaker 2: Somebody should go through this video, and every minute to two minutes there is a backtracking of the thing he said two to three minutes earlier. That's all he ever does, And every statement is backtracked and contradicted within three to four minutes within the freaking video. Unbelievable. And this is the same dude who said four times he would debate me and then backed out because I'm too mean and I must publicly repent to him. So he actually does believe in oral confession. It's just too the god ruseln right.
Speaker 1: As much as they want to debate me into a friendly chat over nonsense, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To just wait a minute.
Speaker 3: How is it nonsense when you just said you're about to go on the offensive and you're gonna have these battles, but.
Speaker 2: You won't debate even though you said you will. But also it's nonsense. So if it's nonsense. Why are you going to war over it?
Speaker 1: It's engaged because honestly, I've been traveling a lot. I'm busy. I got others.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Notice ruse Lin's tour, his tour. We saw on his website two cities. There's two cities. He's so busy. Dog, I'm on tour. I got time to mess with you.
Speaker 3: I ain't got time for you, son, I said, how about a five minute conversation just before.
Speaker 2: All this blew up? I got time for you, son, I'm on tour. Oh two cities, two cities on his website the tour. No, I'm on tour, son, Yo. This is like you know, Smoking Grooves tour right nineteen nine, we got like fifty maybe not fifty, more like three locations that we're doing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Stuff I'm working on. But again, at some point I will have one of these conversations. At some point, we'll keep having these conversations with easton Orthodox. But uh, I really don't think they understand how fallacious some of the logic is.
Speaker 2: And wait a minute, Rizon, you just said a minute ago, logic doesn't matter, and you don't care about logical argumentations, and now you go back to yo, you fallacious and full of logics, bro, And I'm going to show you you ain't got no logics.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you you got no logics.
Speaker 1: And now that that energy is being matched, there were the victims.
Speaker 3: There ain't nobody saying we're victims.
Speaker 2: We love it. That's why we're ready to formally debate, dummy, And ain't nobody on your side? And do I guarantee you how do you think people have been studying this stuff for twenty twenty five years? How do you think David Would, who just learned about it yesterday, is gonna do well? Are you this stupid? This whole stream is a facade of fear. You can tell he's scared about this. That's why at the end of it he's backtracking and being like, I'm gonna go to war, but also I'm not gonna do it because I'm above it all. I'm above it all. But you want war, you got it. But also I'm not gonna do it because I'm above it. But also logic don't matter. But I'm gonna show you you fallacious?
Speaker 1: How dare you? How dare you point out that man optically we have an issue. How dare you? And so those are my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Now everybody is saying you got the bad optics, dude. On our side, all you have is whining and bitching about pearl clutter. All you had is pearl clutch this whole time, dummy.
Speaker 1: That's on this sort of stuff. I want to know what you guys think about this, Like, are you actually considering how bad of a weakness was for the of bros?
Speaker 2: How nobody thinks that. That's why everybody is laughing at how ridiculous David Wood has been exposed because David Would, after twenty years, can't say what his basic positions are. That's David Wood got exposed bat of a week.
Speaker 1: This was for you know, you got revenge and you got all kinds of nonsense.
Speaker 2: There was no revenge. Corn you're lying again, like.
Speaker 1: This is this is really bad? Now again that the rest of the Eastern Orthodox community gets this, gets to decide on if we're going to be complicit in this by being silent about some of the stuff.
Speaker 2: And here he goes again, this is here's his call to cancelation. He did this on the last video. This piece of shit is so dishonest that his only move is to try to get other Orthodox clergy to cancel anybody in our sphere. Meanwhile, he's not man enough to actually do a formal debate after he said he would do it four times and backed out. What a piece of garbage, dude, this piece, this dude is way ten times more snaky than I ever thought he was. I regret even going on his podcast.
Speaker 1: So proud of the Eastern Orthodox that have stepped out and said, now, this is wrong, like revenge porn is terrible. You can't, you can't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't revenge corn. You're what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is this is not how we behave. I'm pumped for those priests that have spoken out about this sort of stuff. But man, there's a lot of coddling, and man, there's a lot of pragmaticism. Hey, these people get people to charge.
Speaker 2: So pragmaticism, pragmatism, you talk, you don't even know the words you're saying. You word cellar, this Dudy's trying to do. Word salady does even the pragmaticism, pragmatism, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Everything else they do. We're not gonna speak out against it because we want to keep a unified or Eastern Orthodox face. That sounds a lot like the Dawel Bros.
Speaker 2: That sounds yeah, that's a fallacy of association.
Speaker 3: Again, doesn't know basic fallacies. Yo, that's a that's a genetic fallacy, dummy. That sounds what he said about that dude like.
Speaker 1: A lot like uh Islamo apologetics. Right, uh? And I just I've seen this before. I don't think it ends well. We saw what happens to the Red Pill movement.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Uh Ortho Bros, dangerous orthos, bad orthos, gonna create raw uh Uh, they might be violence, grawl, lookout somethings common right, SPLC level talking point points, same thing they always do.
Speaker 3: How many examples of actual or throw bro violence?
Speaker 2: Zero? Absolutely none, And yet it's it's going to be bad for these do dark clouds is coming. So they're actually, in my opinion, doing the SPLC style talking point. He does it again, same thing that Gavin Ortland did, same thing.
Speaker 3: Wes helf Houff does.
Speaker 2: Uh, these guys are dangerous, they're online cults. They're gonna get people hurt, they're destroying lives. No examples, no proof, where's your proof. Uh, here's a sock account with no followers that said legalize great, Yeah, that could be anybody, dummy, that's not I've proven nothing, and none of that will hold up in court either, by the way, So I hope you do keep pushing this.
Speaker 1: See what happens crashing and burning and now being a shell of itself. We've seen what happens to the flat Earth movement, you know, crashing and burning now, so.
Speaker 2: Again, guilt by association. This is the left, he does. All the leftist tactics or throw bros are like the al right, Ortho bros are like flat Earth right, associating us with all this nonsense online. Tell them so this is how, By the way, how has the SPLC fake funded stuff Perry worked out? It worked out very well, did it? That fell apart?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, but you're gonna do all the same Sololenski style tactics of Ortho Bros. Is dangerous, Yo, they might hurt somebody. They're gonna swamp beds coming to I don't know what it is, but something dark is coming.
Speaker 1: Is it inevitable into this sort of stuff? And it's just it's sad that it had to come to this so so again.
Speaker 2: Notice he is seething. He can't stop making videos about this because it's actually dipping into his market share. Right, Ruselan's numbers are worse than mine. He's trying to talk about like he's winning this battle online, like this is all facaty. This is what he's doing here, which is proclaiming victory when he's beginning to collapse. It's cracking for him and we are not gonna I'm not gonna stop the pressure.