Speaker 1: Six one seven two six x sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Mark and Lowell. Thanks for holding Mark and welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi Jeff, Hi Mark having me on my pleasure. Hey, no problems. My saying is that I kind of believe what John believe way back hits the beginning, which is, there's this saw treason of one sort or another, called conspiracy, called a coup, call it insurrection, whatever you want to call it. And there's two types of treason, one for civilians and one for people who took the oath of office and military. And I believe all the as you go through this, I under stand the public display in the you know, congressional hearings, but just refer them to the right place, to the military tribunal or to Pam bonding, and that's it. Just move on, who cares. Let those groups do whatever they need to do. And you know, but I already know what politicians want to do. They want to get there five minutes of fame. So anyhow, that's the way I feel about it. It's it's basically, these guys need to be stripped of the stars and stripes, and they are considered, you know, as anyone who was sworn in, and in essence, every US citizen has been sworn in, even though some of us then go through immigration. You know, we're kind of given that at the date of birth. But like yourself, you pledge your allegiance to the United States. You wore your use war an oath too, so we all swore oaths. But the low hanging fruit of all the newspaper people and the easy ones are the ones who won the Poulterers prizes. Go after them saying, hey, you perpetuated this problem by saying what you said without doing due diligence of investigation, which is checked both sides. And that's as far as I'm going to go with it.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, look, I think you're dead on. That's the other thing. They gave themselves Pulitzers, so you know, and they gave themselves Pulitzers for not just lying, but treason because they were in, they were complicit, and this treason is conspiracy, as Tulsi Gabbard rightly calls it, to sabotage and undermine Trump and to subvert the will of the American people. Look, remember, their goal was to overturn the election. It was a coup, it was frame an innocent man as an agent of Russia in order to bring him down and nullify the decision by the voters to elect him. That's what the media did, and they gave themselves Pulitzer after Pulitzer. And when you look back on it, look, I challenge anybody, please, if you have the time, where if you have the inclination, go look at the stories now in retrospect, they seem so preposterous. Of the New York Times in the Washington Post. Those are the two big ones, but there were others, all of them anonymous sources. It was all anonymous. They never got one person on the record to say anything. And we now know it was Ben Rhodes, it was Susan Rice, it was Clapper, it was Brennan, it was call Me, it was McCabe. They were all, you know, saying, no, no, don't mention my name. But oh, oh the intelligence that we have, Oh this is deeply classified. I shouldn't be telling I really shouldn't be telling you this. But oh he colluded with the Russians, yea believe, but don't went to my name. But he coluded with the Russians. So they were being spooned the media was being spoon fed and then their job, and they knew they were being spoon fed. They knew that this was They knew it was a lie. Everybody knew it was a lie. Everybody knew the steel dose was a lie. It didn't matter. Disseminate and then promote, advocate, repeat, lie, lie, lie. Like Joseph Goebels, Hitler's minister of propaganda, famously said, if you want people to believe the big lie, all you have to do is say a lie often enough. If you repeat it often enough through the media, eventually a lie will be accepted as the truth. And that's what they did. They did it for three years. It did not stop for three years. And then eventually, you know, there the impeachment and then after that, remember COVID and that stole the last year of Trump's presidency. But for three years, they didn't stop. It was around the clock. Now, when they're confronted, now to a man and woman, let me tell you what they say, because they have been confronted, they said, well, that's what they told us. That's their response. Literally, well, no, that's what these FBI, CIA, Deep state intelligence officials. But we were just repeating what they told us. You repeated what they told you, and you're supposed to be a quote unquote journalist. On the first day in a freshman college class on journalism, you're taught never rely on a single source. Always get both sides to a story. You know, there's a famous phrase, if your mother says I love you, check it out. In other words, you even doubt your mother. Be skeptical of everything that's being fed to you because you're being used. If you're an honest journalist, So get independent corroboration, Get multiple different sources independently to corroborate what you're being told. Get as much factual evidence as you can. No, they participated because they wanted to participate, because they were as eager as the deep state to bring him down. So the problem now is we don't have a media. We have a state run media, which is essentially propaganda. And that's another thing. We've now all lost trust in the fake news. Tom in Framingham, thanks for holding Tom and welcome. How are you doing, Jeff, I'm good? How are you? Tom?
Speaker 3: Okay? I have an idea. It's one of the those files, all the data that Telsea Gabbert has. Why don't they send him to a US attorney from a red state and have that attorney bring the case and if things get too dicing for that US attorney, if it's too much of a case, then they can appoint a special prosecutor. But that way they could secure a venue where they could possibly get a prosecution.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, it's funny you should mention that, Tom, because that's exactly what General Michael Flynn is recommending. That's his strategy. In fact, I'll play a clip a little bit later in the show, but he he wants arrests. In fact, he thinks that they're moving too slow. He is very critical of Pam Bondi and Cash Pttel and Dan Bongino. He thinks arrest should have been made this weekend, the moment all of this bombshell evidence, these bombshell revelations were made, which proved beyond the shadow of a debth that Obama manufactured all of this intelligence to sabotage Trump and his presidency. And he thinks that they should have gone right away raided Obama's mansion in Washington, d C. The way the FBI rated Trump's you know home in mar A Lago with you know, shoot the kill orders exactly the same, and come in and go through everything and put the handcuffs on him and drag him in and go after all of them. Bring in call me, bring in Brennan, bring in Clapper, bring all of them. And he wants to do exactly what you're recommending. Take all of this evidence and take it to Florida or Texas and get a US attorney in that part of the country and that part of you know, in that part of the United States, and put him in front of it in a red state. And he says that'll put the fear of God into him. And Flynn says, you watch, you know. He goes, I've dealt with these deep state crooks and criminals for years now. He goes, they're not as tough as they look, and they're not as tough as they claim. And if they look at real possible jail time, real prosecutions, real possible convictions, they're all gonna roll. They're gonna rat on They're gonna rat on each other. He says, they'll give They'll give each other away like you wouldn't believe. And he says they will give up Obama. So Flynn is saying they've got to play hardball, and he's saying, look, I'm not suggesting anything unethical or illegal or immoral. Quite the contrary, But he says, take a page out of the Democrat playbook, In other words, what would Merrick Garland do? What would they do under the Joe Biden DJ He goes, well, look what they did to Trump. Look what they did to me. That's what Flynn is saying. Look that they knew I was telling the truth, and they framed me and destroyed him, and he lost his position as National Security Advisor. They bankrupted him through law fair where he's saying, give him a taste of their own medicine. He goes, look, they put Navara in jail over nothing, Bannon over nothing. He goes, no, turn, you know what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander? Hit him and hit him hard, and he says, he goes, I'm not kidding. Put it on Fox or Newsmax. Have the cameras waiting at three in the morning. That's what they did to Roger Stone, That's what they did to all these other people. He says, Once you do that, that will force the media to cover this issue, to cover the evidence that Tulsa Gabbart is amassed, and he says, then the truth will come out and the American people's eyes will be opened. But he goes the Lynchpin is exactly what you're suggesting, Tom, Take all of this incredible evidence, this damning evidence, and put it in the hands of a US attorney in a red state, and then they're gonna really these conspirators, these traders are going to really feel now the heat. I don't know, what do you think, Tom, Is he being too aggressive?
Speaker 3: I don't think he's being too aggressive. I'm not sure it's realistic though. I don't know why it's not realistic, but it never seems to happen. But I will say one other thing. She doesn't Pam doesn't have control over the DOJ. She's trying to get control. She's fired, she's fired a lot of the J six lawyers, and she fired she even fired when Garland doubled the size of the Civil Rights Division. She reassigned some of those people. She knew they didn't really belong there. But she's trying to get control over it. But you know, I used to work in Washington. That building is gigantic. I think there's seventeen hundred people in that building, so firing twenty here and ten here. It's like what Bill Barr said once he was speaking in front of Hillsdale College, and this is before he really turned on Trump. This is when, and this is right after he said that they were there was evidence that Trump was being spied on, and of course he was getting dumped on by the media. But he went to Hillsdale and he said, you know, I don't have control over the Department of Justice. There's too many partisans, career uh career partisan people that are embedded there that you know, he says, I really don't have control over this. And I think the same thing with Bongino. I never thought Cash Bettel was up to it, you know, and Bongino sisible BS artists and everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Well, Tom, look, I think you've put your finger on it. That's and you can say that, you know that, you know. John Ratcliffe in private has said this, I don't really control the CIA exactly on the grounds that you just said. All these embedded career partisans and professionals, these deep state bureaucrats, and it's the Department of Justice, it's the federal Bureau of Investigation. And it's not just the CIA, it's the DIA, you know, the DA, the NSSA. I mean, you could just go on all these three alphabet agencies and they've grown so powerful. And so look to me, if Bill Barr says something like that, that to me is a damning admission of failure. That means you're not able to run that department. I mean, I see his point. It's a massive, bloated bureaucracy. I mean, you're right, seventeen hundred employees. Good god, But man, that's why. You know, Look, you need someone who's willing to drop the hammer. You got to have someone who's not you know, look, I'm telling you I know this for a fact. Five o'clock you could set your watch. The Capitol Grilled Steakhouse in downtown Washington, d C. There's Bill Barr. His nickname was Porterhouse Steak. The guy always had a big Porterhouse steak, tons of potato, mashed potatoes, and at least two bottles of wine every night. His shift was nine to five. That's it, you know, as they call him bankers hours. He comes in at nine. He has a good lunch too, by the way, so it's not like he's even putting in eight hours. So he comes in at nine and then Porterhouse is there at five o'clock to have his two bottles of wine and his Porterhouse steak, and that's it. He's done. Then he goes home and does a little reading, listens to classical music, whatever he does. That's not a guy to run the Department of Justice. What I'm saying is you need to you know, see, I think this is in a bit Trump's weakness. I think he thinks a lot of people are like him. Well, if I work eighteen twenty hour days, you know they work eighteen twenty hour days. No, you need a workhorse, not just someone with guts and toughness and bravery, but you need somebody who's willing to put in sixteen eighteen twenty hour days, six days a week because it's that kind of a job. And that's that's not Pambondy. I mean, I understand what you're saying that she doesn't have control over the DOJ, But that's not Pambondy. Pam Bondi is fashioned. Pam Bondy is getting her hair done, her lipstick TV. That's that's Pam Bondy. Look, Dan Bongino, Literally, I can play you with the cut. I think I did. I think I played it last week. Literally is complaining about working a ten hour day and that's five days a week, fifty hours a week. And I'm thinking, like, I put in more hours than that. And you know, I'm not even the deputy FBI director. So no, you work in a position like that, it's it's high stress, it's immense hours, it's a real sacrifice. But if you're not willing to do it, then don't do the job. That's that's see. That's always my complaint. It's okay, you're not up for it, fine, but then don't do the job. Let somebody else will. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, So just very quickly, look to me. This is how I lead my life. People are different. I can just speak for myself. I've always, never, never, I make it a policy to overpromise and under deliver always. Every employer I've had, every you know, superior, every boss I've had, even with my family, it doesn't matter. My policy is just be always brutally honest with people, and it always works out for the best. If I'm not up for a job, I will tell somebody. I've always very open and honest. In fact, I can't tell you how many times I've said to people over the years, I said, look, if you want X, Y, and Z to be accomplished, I can do it. But I can only do it my way. I remember when I was the editor of Insight and they wanted to grow the magazine that we had, and they had all kinds of benchmarks, and I remember I told the publisher, Robert Morton, I said, listen, Robert, I can deliver. I'm telling y'all work around the clock. If I got to come in on weekends, I'll do whatever it takes. I'm going to get this thing. I mean, it's going to go into the atmosphere. Okay, it's going to go stratospheric. However, it's got to be done my way. And I go it's not because I'm a control freak. It's not because I'm an egomaniac. I said, I look at myself as a general, and you're like the commander in chief. Tell me to take the hill. I'll take the hill.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If I can't take the hill, I'll tell you I can't take the hill. But if you tell me to take a hill, and I say, okay, I can take the hill. But if you tie my hands or tell me to do it this way and not that way, then I can't guarantee you success.
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 1: That's just if I know. If I do it my way, I will I will take the hill. So I was always very open and honest about it. So let me do it my way. And if we do it my way, I guarantee you and you fire me. I always say this, fire me. If I don't achieve the results that you want, fire me. I don't all give me six months or whatever. And if I don't achieve it, fire me. So what I'm saying is this is how I've always led my life. And it doesn't matter when I You know, when I tell someone I'm gonna do something, I do it. But I can't tell you how many times I've told people I'm sorry, I just I can't do it. But I just I can't. It's just I just I can't do it. So that's the way I eat my life. Now. You know, I've never looked as a job as a platform to do something else. In other words, be insincere in my job or frankly, in any relationship. So to me, I'm just giving example, attorney general. Do you know what a great position the attorney general is. I don't understand these people. I really don't. The best selling book, get a gig on Fox, you know. In other words, you're going to use the position of the Attorney General of the United States, you are the supreme law enforcement officer in the country, for fame and fortune. That's how you approach it. Or FBI and deputy FBI is as a way to get famous, as a way to get some power and control. And that's what it's all about. To me, it is such an honor to be attorney general. It is such a sacred commitment. It's such an honor to be FBI director. Like I'm sorry, I just I'm not on the same page with these people whatsoever. So look, if I can't do a job, I've always I've often said this, I can't do it. I just I can't do it. I'm just telling you, for whatever reason, I can't do it. I don't have the inclination to do it, I don't have the time to do it. I've got other commitments. I don't. I don't have the capacity to do it. Whatever. It's not me, it's not I can't do this. But the way things are done in Washington, it's just incredible. Everything is a freaking ladder, you know, a step on a ladder. Everything is a stepping stone, and it's all from one side of their mouth, the country or the Republic America America, and on the other side of their mouth, they're always looking how to line their pockets. I'm sorry, it's disgusting. And you know, and again, what's wrong with a good salary. I've been asking this now for I don't know thirty years now. I'm like, yeah, but you get paid a good salary with great benefits. What's the problem. Well, it's not commensurate at all the hours that we put in. That's what you get on Capitol Hill. That's what you get in Washington. That's how they justify the corruption. They go, well, if I was in the private sector putting in sixty seventy eighty ninety hours a week, oh, I'd been making millions. So then go to the private sector. You can't have it both ways. No, as they keep saying public service, Well, if it's public service, then serve the public. Then it's not about the money. I mean, sure, you want a good salary. Of course, who doesn't want a good salary, and you know, get a home and feed your family and have good benefits. Of course, you know, I'm not a monk, I'm not that, I'm not a priest. I'm not taking a vow of poverty. But what the hell is wrong with a good salary? And then if you really do good at your job, yeah, go on and make more money. That's fine. But none, no, no, no, it's always about the freaking money and how quickly you can quote unquote cash out. It's all about cashing out. So I'm telling you, Pam Bondi has about a year, year, eighteen months. Same thing with Pat cash, Bettel and Dan Bongino, and they figure, if I do my time, then I can really cash out. So it was never about the job to begin with.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight? Anyway? Just my two cents worth? Listen now, this is former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. He was on a podcaster show and uh, he's with the cooon Man on this passports should be revoked for everyone involved in Russia Gate, and he said it's time to raid Obama's home, not just the sooner the better. It should have been done yesterday. This is Michael Flynn roll Cut six, Mike.
Speaker 5: I have made this recommendation that I think that all of these people that are involved a starting with Obama on down, they all ought to have their passports revoked and people need to be checking private airplanes and private air airfields for anybody trying to abscond the country and get the heck out of dodge here. So that's number one. I do think that just as was done to President Trump when they when they raided his home at mar A lago I because they thought that there was and they planted evidence there in that case. But I do think that what the d o J should be considering, if not, if not getting ready to conduct, is a raid of Barack Obama's home up there at Colorama UH in Washington, d C. Where he's been been since he left them, since he you know, physically left the White House. You know, he's been running the White House, you know, all during the Biden regime. And I do think that there's some other places that need to be raided where there are likely, uh you know, a lot of evidence, a lot of receipts, so to speak.
Speaker 1: I'm with General Flint on this completely, and i'll tell you why, just super quick, and I want to go back to the phone lines. Time is of the essence. Speed is of the essence. They were shocked by what Tulsa gabbartt exposed and revealed. No one saw it coming, no one. And so when she came out with that massive document dump, with all those declassified documents which connected all the dots and then some that's you got to move quick because now Obama knows he's in big trouble. Brennan Clapper, call me the whole corrupt gang. They all know now they're in deep, deep trouble. Now you're giving them time to destroy and burn the evidence. See, and this is what I don't get now. It's you're telegraphing your move and you've got Bondy now behind the scenes obstructing. You've got Pattellan Bongino obstructing. You've got Susie wilds Now trying to block it. You've got Trump now pushing back. And then of course he's taunting Obama and Hillary and others. So they know, ah, they're gonna come after us over Russia Gate, so they're gonna try to destroy whatever evidence they have. And by the way, I do agree with Flynn. Some of them may actually flee the country, and that's why their passports have to be revoked. And I would watch their private planes, and I would definitely watch private airfields that their planes are located in or stored or whatever, because I think some may try to escape, because there's no question now their goose is gonna get cooked. If Trump and Gabbard and now Speaker Mike Johnson, if they win out, I don't see how they avoid this. So to me, you've got to move with lightning speed. Don't give them time to get their stories straight, don't give them time to destroy evidence, don't give them time to stonewall. Hit him, hit him hard, and hit him fast, and you you know, you start shaking that tree. And believe me, people are going to start talking. And by the way, I think Andrew McCabe is going to roll on Comy so and that's already going to be one one domino falls and you watch call mey does not want to spend a day in prison. So mckab will roll on Comy. Comy will roll on Brennan, Brennan will roll on Clapper, and Clapper is the guy that will roll on Obama. So if you want to get him, you can get them. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. And that's why I look. You know many of you are saying, well, that's just too aggressive. I disagree, you know, hell make Flynn the attorney general. I mean, if if Bondi's not up for it, I like Ken Paxton in Texas. Don't get me wrong, but fine, what I'll tell you Flint'll do it. Oh he's a patriot, he'll do it. He won't you know, he won't pussy foot around, he won't beat around the bush. Six one seven two six sex sixty eight sixty eight. Bruce and Wuburn, thanks for holding Bruce and welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know that the moonbats are really out in force today, Bruce, buddy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: All right? Number one? Bondie came in like a lion and she's going out like a lamb. We shouldn't waste any time getting rid of her. I'm off of Flyingo in her place. I like the guy from Texas he's cool, but we need to go after the whole pack of bastards and bassardrets. We got them watch up our hand to them. It's like letting letting right of me know that we're coming for them, so they can rack up their defenses and and or flee. Listen, Trump promised us things. He fulfilled a lot of his promises, but they put the brakes on some of them. Going after Hillary, going after Obama. I mean, you can't go after the ex president. I'm not even going to mention his name, Joe Biden. But we need to corral these people. And like Flynn said, don't let them jump ship, don't let them flee, don't let them, don't get out of dodge. They did so much bad. What they did to this country is it's it's it's as bad as COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh their mind that you're no Bruce there, modern day Benedict Arnold's they really are. They're modern day traders. You're completely right. And look, I think what's changed, and I think that's why you're seeing this willingness now that you know in Trump that you didn't see in the first term. Because he gave Hillary a pass and he said he was asked point blank, well why, and he said, look, I thought it was going to be bad for the country that if I was going to arrest my you know, my opponent, the leading presidential candidate to the Democratic Party. This is what he said. He goes, I didn't want my country to look like a third world banana republic. He goes, So I let it slide, he goes, I made a mistake. They didn't see this as a gesture of magnanimity, right, as a gesture of reconciliation and compromise and peace. No, they took it as weakness. That's what they saw it as. And so Trump, you know, famously said, look, I only make the you know, I only make a mistake once. That's one of his most famous lines. I know I ever make the same mistake twice. I always learned from my mistakes every time. And I think what's also changed, Bruce, and I want to get your take on this, and frankly, all of you, look, there's a lot of water under the bridge now between what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty four. And I'm not talking about just to stolen election. I mean, no, man, no former president ensured what he did. They were going to lock him up and throw away the key for half a millennium, for five hundred years over nothing, over nothing, again, fabricated charges. They were gonna put his children in jail. They were going to bankrupt his entire business. They raided his home. They went in with guns, you know, literally guns, you know, guns blazing. They had shoot the killer orders. Malania said if my son and I, if Baron and I were there, they would have shot us. They went through his wife's underwear. For God's sake. They impeached him twice. They tried to remove him off the ballot. I could go on and on and on. They tried to assassinate him, not once, but twice. One time in Butler they came within a millimeter of blowing his brains out. So I think he clearly realizes I'm riding a tiger now. These guys aren't going to stop. So at this point it's almost it's either me or them, And so after what they've put him through, I don't see again. I'll repeat the line I said it yesterday, but it bears repeating to the media, to the Democrats, and to the establishment republicans who are quaking over this. If it's okay to arrest a former president by the name of Donald Trump, then it's okay to arrest a former president named Barack who's saying Obama. If they can arrest Obama, sorry, If they can arrest Trump and indict Trump and prosecute Trump and seek to put them behind bars for over five hundred years, then I think they can arrest their leader. No one is above the law according to them. Now, they set the terms, not me. So if I'm President Trump and look, let me be even more candid, you don't think you know, yes, he's got three and a half years left, But don't assume JD. Vance is gonna win or whoever the nominee is. I'm just going by JD. But it could be Rubio. Whoever. Don't assume that in twenty twenty eight it's going to be another Republican, you know, a fellow Trump Maga Republican. What if the Democrats take back power. You think they're going to leave you alone in retirement. You think the fact that you're eighty two or eighty three years old at the time, you think they're gonna say, okay, right off into the sunset now go write your memoirs. They're gonna try to finish what they started. They're gonna try to put you behind bars again. They're not gonna stop. And I think he's got to know that now. If JD. Wins, I think he's in the clear obviously, but you can't, you know, you can't come on. That's your future, that's your children's future, your grandchildren's future. So what I'm saying is he's riding a tiger. Now either he kills it politically or they kill him, and that one may not even be politically. Look, they're not gonna stop. Look at how this Trump arrangement syndrome doesn't end when he leaves office. So they're gonna put him behind They're gonna find something and they'll put them behind bars. So you better destroy them before they destroy you. To me, now, it's just a question of self preservation, am I Bruce? Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Right now? Ahead he's trying to protect us as well, So I really think he's kind of focused on what's going on. But as far as JD. Vance Cash Betel, I'm really disappointed in those two cats because they said all this bull crap before they got into their little giddy ups, and they should be giddy up, and they should be riding that horse like it's like it's gonna gonna fall off the face of the earth if they don't keep going. And that's what's gonna happen to us because the communists, liberal media, fake newspeople, which Trump has always said they are the culprits, but get it, the culprits behind the culprits, the real culprits are are the mob. The mob, the communists that are rent off in our governmental We're we're in our government. I mean, what we needed is what we need, Jeff. And I don't want to give her any flowers. Is in Nancy Pelosi one would kick ass, not some somebody that sits around on their hands saying, oh, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna I'm gonna do, I'm gonna do You're not doing nothing. And we're sick of it. And we see what's going on, Jeff, and we're not gonna take it anymore. I'm with you, behind Trump. I'm behind Trump. He listens to you, Jeff, and I know he knows who Bruce from Moving is. And I'm telling you, Donald J. Trump, my president our savior, keep saving us because we need you.
Speaker 1: Take the gloves off. You got to take the gloves off. And I gotta tell you he's got a warrior until Gabard. There's no question till see Gabbert is one hell of a fighter. And look, just so everybody knows, JD Vance in private is telling Trump go for it. You know, I forgot to mention that I should mention that JD is telling him one thousand. He goes, you got to start locking people up. He said this, either you kill the deep state or the deep state will kill you. And he goes, I don't think it's just political. He said, I think literally. He goes, I'm telling you, I think they're going to act literally kill you. Like in other words, either you take them out or they take you out. Tom in Plymouth, thanks for holding Tom, and.
Speaker 6: Welcome hey, Jess. Thank you very much. This has to be done for the American people. They have to be prosecuted. And whatever happened to in the Constitutional Halls to defend the Constitution from domestic enemies as well as followed movies, these guys are clearly domestic enemies and the star the argument is with Don Susie Wilds, Pam Barney. The best way to address this and not make yourself look like at the Republic is an open trial, you know, with televised so they can see all the evidence. And these guys will hang themselves. They'll literally hang themselves because you know how quiet they've been. They they have no rebuttal. Nobody's denying anything. So Charlotte the law Shaw hope works, get a special prosecutor, have them report directly to the White House or ideally and some people mention that a military tribunal show the American people. And the other thing is the penalty is the process too. I mean they should be locked up or worse. But just by putting them through the trial, everybody will see what the native everybody will see what they're all about, and everybody will see the sony people that they are.
Speaker 1: Love it, Tom, I love it. Love it, love it, love it. I'm with you.