Speaker 1: Billy cunning into Great America. I'm not dead. I'm still alive. Yes, Wednesday's coming up tomorrow, Today's Fat Tuesday. Westernhosed Country Club will be going nuts tonight, big party at westernhost Country Club and all sponsored by Alex Trenchipilu, the chair of the Republican Party and more on. Alex, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and Alex.
Speaker 2: How are you Billy up?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 4: There's not a party at the Western Hills Club, So in case you're out there listening, do not show up.
Speaker 3: We're close on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: Well, the parties continue all over town. They're marready girl. Tonight in Northern Kentucky is going to be big Scott Sloan who had me dead. Scott Sloane is going to headquarter that with so many others. But let's talk about politics tonight the Joint Session speech. And I know you don't monitor everything constantly as I do, but in this morning MSNBC had two or three congress persons on, including that Crocket woman who's lost her mind completely and what's just going to be protest. In fact, about one third is not going to show up, and so Speaker of the House Johnson is going to come up with those simply to sit there. But the Democrats will out let anyone sit in their seat, So I don't know what that means. So they're going to be protest of a direct and indirect nature. And so this is going to be something you have to listen to and watch. We have the Reds game on tonight with the Dodgers, which might be a little more important. But can you tell the American people in your mind is to share of the Republican Party the two or three best things Donald Trump has done in his first six weeks in office. Give me your last one, two and three, Alex.
Speaker 4: Go well, Billy, you know, this is the most dynamic presidency of my lifetime. I've not seen somebody come out of the gate. You know, we used to talk about the first one hundred days in politics, Billy, but that's not what we were even talking about anymore. We're talking about the first ten days of this presidency. It's been transformative, Bill. I mean, let's just start with the border. And most people know this, but the mainstream press won't tell you it. But the problem, the crisis at the border that Donald Trump inherited is over it's over. The crossings are at record lows. We've essentially by just pure leadership of the President and guys like Tom Homan and the cooperation of law enforcement officials who just wanted to enforce existing laws. So number one, the border, the border crisis is over. We've got to continue to work to deport people that don't belong in the United States who have violated our laws, but the crisis of the border has been fixed inside of thirty days. It's an extraordinary accomplishment. When the mainstream press will not tell you anything about then you pivot and talk about efficiency in government, doze in Elon musk Well. They make a lot of headlines and it seems, you know, it's a little bit of madness if you're just kind of watching it. The fact of the matter is it's working. We have trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars of debt Billy, that we're going to leave to our kids and grandkids. It's immoral what's happening with spending in the United States. And by the way, it's one of the few times Bill I ever criticized Republicans because we as Republicans have sometimes been a part of growing these massive debt and deficits, and you know it's time to rein it in Elon Musk showed up with this history of building these extraordinary companies in this incredible record. This guy's a historic figure. He's the Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein of our generation combined into one human being. So he's got dose. We're trimming the size and scope of the federal government. Yes, that's going to mean some people have to move out of the excuse the public sector and into the private sector. And that's the reality of actually cutting the size and scope of the government that's due. If you look at peace across the world again, I don't want to take up all your time today if you asked me to.
Speaker 3: Take off the few big things.
Speaker 4: We have one president, one leader in the world that says, let's stop the killing. Over a million people killed or maimed or injured in this horrible Russian Ukraine war. These people, by the way, the differences between a Ukrainian and a Russian aren't all that dramatic. There ought to be a way to bridge this divide, and President Trump is bringing real leadership to it. Of course, the critics say he's in bed with Putin. That's false. America for three years has sustained Ukraine. Americans have poured our treasure into those countries, into the Ukraine, that is, to try to keep peace there and to try to fight back against Putin. But look, one man is talking about a real plan to stop the killing the other side on Ukraine Bill, they don't have any kind of a plan. I have yet to hear a coherent plan for ending this war. One person, Donald Trump, is trying to do those things. I could keep going on and on and on and just talk about our national standing, our international standing. And by the way, last thing I'll say about the president I promise is we have a president fully engaged in the presidency Bill. This is a man with his hands on the levers of power. The previous guy, Bill was just not well enough to be in that situation.
Speaker 3: This is the guy.
Speaker 4: He's not running off to the beach every weekend. Yeah, he's finding some time to go to play golf, but that's about it. And otherwise this guy is churning and burning every single day and working his tailoff onto half the American people. So he's got a lot to talk about tonight.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: Number one is the border crisis. About a year ago, I can recall that your friend Senate to Chuck Schumer, the head of the Democrats, along with the King, Jefferies and Nancy Pelosi, had put together a brand new bill that would stop the border crossing. And the charge was against Donald Trump and the new Republicans that you don't want to solve the problem. In other words, the present laws we have will not get it done. We need brand new sets of laws four and a half inches thick, in which we were going to hire six to eight thousand more administrative judges. We're going to hire ten to twenty thousand more border patrol agents. We weren't going to complete the wall, but we had drones ready to go. So there was a problem on the southern border that could not be solved except by spending something in the range of three hundred billion dollars more to hire tens of thousands of more because the present laws were not going to work. Jump ahead one year, the border crossings are down ninety five percent. The present laws were sufficient. Do you hear that analysis analysis from the media at all, that somehow the Democrats said present laws don't work, we need all these sets of laws, when brand new bureaucrats, brand new courts, brand new judges.
Speaker 2: We got to get it done.
Speaker 1: However, Trump and you Republicans said no, the president laws work. A year later, they work. Your comments of any now you got me pissed.
Speaker 5: Off, Bill, Well, you know, it's the.
Speaker 4: Difference Bill between government and people like Joe Biden, who are career government bureaucratic insider people, and a guy from the outside like Donald Trump, who's a businessman who knows how to just get things done. They never tell you about Donald Trump's history, things like swooping in and fixing the ice rink in Manhattan when government dragged its feet for three years. I mean, Donald Trump has a long history of being a fixer and stepping in and just getting it done. I've been around government and my whole career. Bill you know it too. You practice law, You've been in and out of this. You're connected to a lot of these people government. There's a certain inertia to do nothing. People are afraid to do things. You see it on the cutting of spending, right. I mean, if you start.
Speaker 5: Doing and cutting, well, there's going to be people sometimes that you have to move from the public sector to the private sector for their employment.
Speaker 4: People are scared, Politicians are scared. Donald Trump isn't scared. So the reason we were able to fix this, he said, We're going to be tough, We're going to crack down. I got a mandate from the American people, And in thirty days, this guy solved the crisis that all the Democrats and even a few squishy Republicans said required a massive new government spend.
Speaker 3: You've outlined it way better than I can.
Speaker 4: But the fact of the matter is that problem is solved at this juncture for the American people, and it's because of the leadership of a true outsider and somebody like Donald Trump, supported by the way by other outsiders like Bernie Marino, supported by another outsider, JD. Vance, who came out of the private sector. So you know, we've we've got fresh new ideas in Washington, and it's only helping advance the cause of America.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, we had sufficient laws. We didn't need to spend another three hundred bill. We simply needed a president to enforce the president laws. And now the camps on Guantanamo may not be built further because the illegals are not coming. The traffickers are in difficulty. We had sufficient laws if we had a president with a power and the will to get it done. Democrats lied, Republicans told the truth. Number two, Let's talk about your friend Elon Musk, who's, as you call him, the Thomas Alva Edison of our time. He's been accused of being an unelected bureaucrat. For the last four years under Joe Biden, we did not have a president. We had unelected bureaucrats running the executive branch of government.
Speaker 2: And that was who picked the.
Speaker 1: Judges, who made the decisions what bills to sign, who made the eos executive orders, who ran the executive branch of government. We now know, according to even Jake Tapper of CNN, the Clinton News Network, we now know, according to Jake Tapper, who attacked Republicans for suggesting somehow that Joe Biden was mentally incompetent. Jake Tapper, if CNN has now written a book, he wants to come on him and put him on about two three weeks and which says he now says it was obvious that Joe Biden was not mentally alert.
Speaker 2: He couldn't run the presidency.
Speaker 1: So on one hand for four years with unelected bureaucrats running every part of government. But on the other hand, you got Elon Musk who's recommending to department heads what to do, what not to do. How come when Biden wins an office, unelected bureaucrats ran everything. Now he's out of office, Elon Musk is suggesting changes to the bureaucracy. And that's evil, aren't They both unelected bureaucrats, But one's competent and one incompetent.
Speaker 2: Please give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got more to say on that, and I you know, listen, if you're right now and you're driving down Glenley Avenue on my beloved west Side, or you're at work, you know, on Harrison Avenue or some beautiful part of Hamilton County or any part really of the Tri state area, I'm going to ask.
Speaker 3: You one big question.
Speaker 5: What unelected bureaucrat affected your life? More Elon Musk or Anthony Fauci. Fauchi said you have to wear a mask. Fauci said, you have to can't send your kids to school. Fauci said you got to stay six feet away. He said, you can't. You have to have the mask.
Speaker 3: Over your nose.
Speaker 4: When you're flying on an airplane, if you pulled it down even for a second, you've got threats of being thrown off the aircraft. Who affected your life more as an unelected bureaucrat.
Speaker 5: It's outrageous. The way the media is calling Elon Musk an unelected bureaucrat is garbage.
Speaker 4: It's garbage. He's part of this administration, brought in to do exactly what he's doing. And again, it's okay. I suppose when Anthony Fauci makes these life altering decisions on the half the American people, as an unelected bureaucrat appointed by the president, it's different.
Speaker 5: I suppose when Elon Musk does it. It's just it's a double standard that the Democrats and their friends and the press are holding us to. It's just wrong. Elon Musk is doing great things for the country.
Speaker 4: He's saving us money, he's potentially saving the country from bankruptcy, and he should have the full support of the American people.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, you bring up peace in Ukraine. Who's in favor of war? I tell you it's in favor of war. Democrats and the neoconser in favor of war. That's gone on more than three years, there's no possibility. Militarily, the Ukrainians and Zelensky can never defeat the Russian bear. The Russian army is completely incompetent. However, they have tens of thousands of drones. And I had this from over the weekend. A general on Fox Weekend said that every month the Russians produced two hundred and fifty thousand more artillery shells to be fired at the Ukraine, and the Ukrainians have about three thousand. So every month that goes by, a stalemate happens. Maybe at some point Zelensky will lose completely, in which case Ukraine will be taken over, which would be disgusting. The way the Ukrainian people have fought has been wonderful. It's unbelievable. They're grageous. Reminds me of Brave Heart, reminds me of Long Shanks, reminds me of the courage of Scottish warriors that fought like hell for their freedom. I'd love that stuff. William of Wallace is my hero. However, you have to know your limitations. So when the Trumpster says, wait a minute, more than three years, a million dead, no possibility of Ukraine defeating militarily the Russians back by Iran and North Korea. So he says, all I'm saying is let's give peace a chance. But it's odd that the liberals don't want peace. In fact, Zelenski said last night or the night before that this war is far from being over. He wants the war to keep on going and infinitum, and we're going to supply just enough arms to them, supposedly to keep them fighting but not winning. Give me a full report what the Trump doing on Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Right or wrong?
Speaker 1: Then we got tariffs to wrap things up, Alex t give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Well, of course I support the president entirely. It don't come with those surprises on my lifelong Republican and support of the president. That being the case, though, I remember during the campaign before a President Trump started his second term, he was asked in one of these town halls, by the way, making himself fully available to the American people and what is the most transparent press residency in modern American history? But he got asked a question, who do you want to win that war? And it was a classic left wing media gotcha question, like, oh, we're going to call on him out that he does. You know what he said it was I thought it was the best answer he's maybe ever given. He said, I want the killing to stop. And isn't that ultimately what it's about right now? Isn't it about just ending the killing? People are dying needlessly? And you know, one of the points I tried to make earlier quickly is that you know.
Speaker 3: The these two people, there's not a.
Speaker 4: Big religious difference, the financial differences aren't that dramatic. This isn't you know, frankly, it's not the Palestinians and the Israelis. That's not that kind of a long term conflict. This can be resolved, is my point in saying that it can be resolved, And only one person is now got the ability after three years of fighting and best and destruction and this horrible war, to say let's find a new pass. And of course he's being criticized because the war mongers and the people that you know aren't feeding all this cast in the Ukraine wanted to continue the one thing that I've never heard of coher and answer Billy really quickly, Yeah, quession. I do sometimes read the New York Times. I sometimes do watch those horrible Sunday shows that are so biased. Nobody on the left is ever coherently laid out a plan for how this thing ends. What's the endgame? I heard Vice President Vance saying the same thing. That's my question. That's a question every American ID asked, what's the endgame?
Speaker 3: In Ukraine?
Speaker 4: That's a victory for us and for the Ukrainian people. They can't give you one. So in the absence of that, we have one guy saying, let's try to bring everybody together and make peace, and that's President Trump.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, I said chair of the Republican Party. I can recall about three years ago we had one of our frequent off the air conversations in which I said to you something about the future of the Republican Party. And about three years ago you mentioned the name but veg Ramaswami. I like mentioning his name because I can pronounce it. And I said, what did you say? The veg Rama swam is going to be a big deal And I said who? And you said, this guy is fabulous. I met with him. He was the commencement speaker at Sandex High School and now he lives in Columbus. But this guy is rich, he wants to get into politics. Now it's metastasized and appears are going to be a fight to the finished with David Yost are well competent Attorney General versus vivike Ramaswami. One's coming to this office vertically, the other coming horizontally. Who do you support Yost? Are vivike Ramaswami speak now and forever hold your peace?
Speaker 4: Well, no chance I hold my piece, Billy, And you know that, no chance I do that forever.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I mean, the High Republican Party is not just one man. We've got a primary and you know, one of the things I hear consistently from our party faith was the party ought to not put its finger on the scale in these primary races. That being the case, we may do that. That may come later. These guys have just announced. You know, I'm close to both of these individuals. I think very well of both of them, you know, as it relates to vivike Ramaswami.
Speaker 3: You know, Billy, I've shared this with you.
Speaker 4: I met this young man back when he was in high school with Next High and have kind of stayed in touch with him and it's this this kind of serendipitous moment where he's running for governor and I'm chair of the Ohio Republican Party, and you know, I think the world of a bake Rama Swami.
Speaker 3: He's a wonderful guy.
Speaker 4: He's brilliant, and he's and he's you know, he's dedicated to the cause and he's a fresh face for a lot of us in the Republican Party. Dave Ghost has also been an outstanding attorney general, great state auditor, you know, a world class prosecutor. Again, it's all good things by me. So you know who am I supporting. I'm going to support the nominee of the Republican Party after they come come at it. The last thing I want to say that I'm just going to say this because not enough people say this in our party. We have an embarrassment of riches. We have really great candidates like yost In Ramaswami. We have other great candidates emerging, and you know, we'll sort through whatever internal problems differences not problems that we're going to have about who ought to be the nominee. But one thing I will tell you is under my leadership here, we're going to fight to the finish and keep beating Democrats in Ohio, just like we did in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: We want everything in this state and we're going to continue that momentum.
Speaker 4: We have right now at least two potentially more people added to this fielder those of people who want to be the governor of this state, and they're so far. The two that are out there publicly fighting for this are both wonderful people.
Speaker 1: Whose name is harder to pronounce for veg Ramaswami or Alex trying to feel Lou?
Speaker 2: Which are those.
Speaker 3: Two that close?
Speaker 6: Call?
Speaker 5: I like tree on tofte Lou pronounced.
Speaker 2: Alex, Alex T.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex, thank you. We'll see what happens. You'll be watching the joint session tonight with your popcorn and a beer to see what's going on. But Alex T, once again, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 3: A high privilege. Thank you, bo it.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. And I should have asked him. My last question was the governor was going to fly the flags at half staff for three days? If Scott Sloan was correct and I was dead, but the reports of my demise are somewhat premature. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. My new theme song might be Staying Alive by the BG. That's a different issue. The reports of my demise are somewhat premature. That's all up to Scott Sloan. But nonetheless, let's continue. After one o'clock today, Scott Powell will be here to talk about what happened on Friday, was Zelenski, what's happening with the congress men and women that are making a boatload of money at your expense and more? And then because of the leadership of Paula in Indiana, I'm going to take calls after two o'clock. My producers like me to take calls. I'm gonna do that after two o'clock today, and then tomorrow we're going to pick up the pieces of the Joint Session speech, which is not a State of the Union address officially, but it's similar to that. And you heard, of course Alex Treuntafilu talk about the behavior tonight of the Democrats and the sum reporting out of the Washington Free Beacon in the Washington Post that several Democrats are planning demonstrations before, during, and after the Trump speech, which if things are normal, may take forty five minutes to an hour. It's going to be live on the fifty five carry seat tonight. We're going to have the Reds and the Dodge live from Arizona. Pretty good stuff. They won last night beat up in Milwaukee. Final score was like five to four. Nonetheless, the boycotts their scheduled for tonight. Many US Congressmen have said they're not going to attend the speech. Many did not want to attend, nor did they attend the inaugural address. The first time Trump was inaugurated on January twenty, twenty seventeen, there were thirty seven US Senators and congressmen that did not accept the outcome of the election. They said that was a threat to democracy by you voting, So they boycott at the outdoor get together. And then about six weeks ago, in fact six weeks ago today, there was another inaugural in which larger number of Democrats did not accept the outcome of the election. That was a threat to democracy, and they refused to participate in the inaugural of Trump. In his second term, so to show their maturity. Headline Trump's congressional speech, including eggs and storming out on the menu. Read the story. Democrats are to lose their minds again, according to a new report, plans to bring me to openly disrupt Trump's speech tonight. That includes the use of eggs and possibly a coordinated storming out. When you get deeper into the story, US congressmen and women have testified and said that on issues of transgender rights, on issues of doze and elon musk, they're ready to do whatever is necessary to disrupt tonight's speech, which is to me unbelievable, including eggs. I hope they're not going to throw them, including I saw this in the Serbian Parliament, smoke bombs and flame and flame type devices, tear gas, smoke grenades, noise makers, signs, eggs, and the clothes they wear will all demonstrate how serious they are. Reading farther into the story, they have a wide array of props ready to go tonight, including noise makers that have been floated, including pocket constitutions, handclappers, red cards. Various other props have also been discussed. It's like you got to be kidding me. If they really believe that Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler in a threat to democracy, why take the attention off him?
Speaker 2: One thing?
Speaker 1: Every now and then James Carville has a lucid moment, former Clinton Clinton campaign manager, and said, stay silent, keep the focus on Donald Trump, and don't do anything to take the focus off him. That's from the Democratic perspective. So taking the attention off him and on their annex is the worst thing they can do. Whatever the allegations against the Trumpster might be a true or not, we're talking about a political strategy here. The Democrats are going to employe tonight. And I continue to be dumbfounded by the Democratic Party's insistence on doing the stupidest things possible at any given moment. But from a conservative perspective, they're more than welcome to do so, make a fool of yourself, have at it. So tonight should be wild. And once again, it is not a State of the Union address, is something called a Joint Session of Congress. And sitting behind the President tonight will be jd. Vance of Hyde Park on one hand, and of course he's the President of the Senate, and then Michael Johnson, the Speaker of the House, and I don't think the speaker this time is going to tear up Trump's speech. I can only imagine when Nancy Pelosi tore up Trump's speech as he concluded and the will of the House of Representatives, what would have been the reaction, For example, if John Bahner or Paul Ryan had stood up at the end of Barack Hussein Obama State of the Union address and so it'll be tored up on national international television, it would have been all hell broke loose. Nancy Pelosi did it, it was no big deal. That's to where we are. So tonight I'll be listening, I'll be watching, of course, I'll be listening to the Reds and the Dodgers tonight. I have a sense the over unders about seventy nine seventy eight and a half for the Reds, and I can announce publicly I'm betting over. I think the Reds are gonna have a good season. After watching last night's game and the yd man Daveuty arm Brewster, I talked with him last night after the game. The broadcast true has great faith and hope and this year's team because of Tito Francona, but also because of the deep pitching staff that they have, etc. So that should be quite interesting. And two other things, little housekeeping matters. Chuck Todd NBC News, a political pundit Number one NBC News, also the host of Meet the Press for what to fifteen years before Kristen Welker took over. And he's now doing a podcast that I'm sure no one will listen to, but I do these things on your behalf so you don't have to. And he's doing the podcast over the weekend. And he called Joe Biden a craven political animal. His image was all bs and he used the entire phrase. He didn't drop, but he didn't hold back. And he said the Biden's image as a family man was utter bowl crap. That he never should have been in the Oval office in the first place in twenty twenty. In fact, you shouldn't have run for office. He did not have the mental acuity to do the job. This comes from Chuck Todd of NBC News and Meet the Press, who spent years attacking those who would even question whether Joe Biden was up to the job.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He said, quote, you know, Joe Biden never should have been there in the first place number one, he did not have the mental alertness to run for president.
Speaker 2: And he went on to say, quote, this is Chuck Todd.
Speaker 1: I completely got so angry at Joe Biden the man when he read the transcript of the when I read the transcript of the Hunter Biden trial, and when I realized not one, not two, but three Biden kids are drug addicts, and I count Bow's widow, We're all dealing with drug problems in twenty eighteen. And Joe said, well, in twenty eighteen, with my family and rehab and collapse, now it's a perfect, perfect time to run for president. He went on to say, I have to tell you something about Joe Biden. There's this mythology about Joe Biden the man cared so much about his family, and that was bull crap. And instead, what he really was was a craven political animal that was desperate, that considered a run for the presidency every four years he was eligible. He ran numerous times and lost every time. And well, I would point out that if the Chuck Todd's and that Jake Tappers and abccbspbs, David merri etc. Actually reported objectively on the mental lack of acuity of Joe Biden in twenty eighteen, nineteen and twenty he never never would have been elected in the first place. And if they'd done their job early on, there would have been a primary in which Joe Biden would have lost. And those who knew were all the Democrats in the House, in the Senate, all the chairs of the Democratic Committee, and Todd would have some credibility in my viewpoint, if he'd been loud when it mattered. In twenty nineteen and twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: To be fair, there were a few.
Speaker 1: Voices in the media reporting accurately, which was their job, and fairly about a president Joe Biden, who could not do the job, and it kind of gets worse. The winner for the most craven journalists in America has got to go to CNN's Jake Tapper. And if you watch some of the news outlets, you know, for the four years that Biden was in office, if somebody came on from the Republican side and questioned the ability of Joe Biden to discharge the duties of president, they were shouted down by the mainstream media, attacked by Jake Tapper went after Laura Trump one time saying, what are you a psychiatrist? So Jake Tapper knew exactly the same stuff that Chuck Todd knew and David muirnew, and Laura O'Donnell knew, and Lester Holton new in the CBS, NBC, ABC, Washington Post, New York Times. They knew that guy was not running the office of the Presidency. And Jake Tapper knew exactly. But now he's cashing in on exposing the Biden cover up. He's calling it, Jake Apper of CNN calling it a cover up, the one he actively participated in. That takes some serious coyones to one delight to you repeatedly as the mainstream herid media did. And then once he's out of office, to make money, hopefully off reporting on his lack of mental abilities, and you a little deeper into this thing. How many times have you heard the Democrats in the mainstream media talk about you know, Elon Musk is unelected. He's a bureaucrawt unelected. Really, he's the Thomas Alba Edison of our time. The guy's brilliant. By the way, He's an African American born in South Africa. Elon Musk is an African American. Of course he's unelected, but he is the power given to him through Article two, that is the president. He does things on behalf of the president. And as Alex t pointed out that Anthony Fauci wasn't wasn't confirmed by the Senate or elected by anybody. He ran health policy in this country, shutdown school shut down airlines.
Speaker 2: He was unelected.
Speaker 1: To hear about Anthony Fauci from the mainstream media being unelected, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: So now the story's.
Speaker 1: Going to come out this year or next year to make money. The same media that covered up the biggest scandal in American political history, which is the incapability of the president to discharge his duties, is the same media now is going to seek to profit monetarily from reporting on facts they should have reported on four or five years ago. So don't tell me about Elon Musk being unelected. How many dozens or hundreds inside the executive branch of government for four years ran the presidency unelected bureaucrats. Was it the chief of Staff? Was it Hunter Biden who had cocaine in the White House? Was it doctor Joe Biden? Was it other bureaucrats who appointed the judges who signed the bills, who he issued the executive orders, who conducted the discharge of diplomacy out of the White House, that did not exist. When I and another pointed out that you look at Joe Biden was in Europe wondering off, we were attacked for pointing that out. When you see Joe Biden on a beach in Delaware, where he spent half his time as president, stumbling, mumbling, and fumbling in the sand, it was our fault for pointing it out. Now, the media that hid that fact from you, and Democrats who participated in the cover up and the conspiracy from top to bottom. Now I want to turn the page ignored and move on to Donald Trump, who's going to talk tonight. And the Democrats are going to act up and try to make a fool of themselves once again, and I suggest they're going to be effective in doing that. And lastly, I don't have a dog in this fight. I suspect you don't either. But because most of the abilities of Donald Trump and the Republicans usurping the constituency groups of the Democratic Party working staffs, men and women, twenty five percent of black mails like Chris mothermen voted for Donald Trump. The Democratic Party is collapsing all around us. And look what happened in Ohio, Kentucky, and Nana have a D next year. Name is similar to having the word damned next to your name. Democrats terrible, shape awful About twenty percent, I said twenty percent of Democrats. Twenty percent of Democrats believe that boys and men should be in girls and women's locker room. It's a very small number. You can't get eighty twenty on almost anything. But because the Republican Party has taken over the constituency groups of the Democrats, the blue collar Democrats who now vote Republican, they got to come up with something because they have nothing, no leadership, they have little money. The cities they control are in complete meltdown. Look look at the city of Cincinnati, complete meltdown when it comes to crime and schools and social debauchery, high cost, high taxes. And one of my friends points out to me that I support it because of Amy Murray, the selling of the railroad, and because there was a lock box, a lock box that that money would be put in for infrastructure, repairing roads, bridges, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: Now the Democrats and City Council want to work around that by come up with some angle shooting that would allow them to use the money for their social welfare spending.
Speaker 2: But I regress.
Speaker 1: Hardly anyone believes that boys in high school should be playing girls' sports, or that men at LA Fitness should be able to walk into the locker room because they identify quote as a woman and dress and shore with the women at LA Fitness, or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: It's eighty twenty.
Speaker 1: However, the Democrats in the Senate had to vote yesterday to whether have a national policy for boys and girls to have separate facility. That's called Title nine. We've agreed to this more than fifty years ago. Girls and women need separate, equal funding. That's why girls basketball is doing so well. That's why the great d Alexander of Bricell High School is going to play for UC in March for glory. We wanted equal funding. But how do you have equal funding if boys can play girls sports and men can play women's sports. Even Martina Nevatalova understands that. So the Democrats had a chance yesterday to vote with eighty percent of us who say, wait, a minute, boys and girls are equal, but were different. One hundred percent of the Democrats, every one of them said no to that proposition. They said, put the boys in the girls' locker rooms, but the men to play women's sports. There's been three thousand cases in twenty twenty four. We're identifying as a female. Won some athletic prize for a male identifying as a female and running in these sports or participating. But one hundred percent of Democrats said, don't do it now. Lastly, I don't have a dog in this fight transgender surgeries. I don't Ohio's bannit. Kentucky. Indiana Children's Hospital in Cincinnati is following the law when it comes to what the lawmakers say in Ohio. And there's been a debate whether transgender surgery raises the rates of depression, suicidal impulses, anxiety, and drug addiction. Because the argument is do you want a live boy or a dead girl? So if you're an Indian Hill or Mason or Simon Kenton High School and you're a fourteen year old girl identifies as a boy, and if you don't allow the transition to take place and the hormones, etc. You're gonna have on your hands either a live boy or a dead girl. That's the argument. Well, much like the Western Europe. This large study was undertaken by the AMA and they studied one hundred and eight thousand, one hundred and eight thousand patients and the Journal of Sexual Medicine to determine over a period of years. This is a large group, one hundred and eight thousand, whether depression issues, suicide, impulse and increase or decreased. Here it is, I'll quote it for you. The study is another blow for transgender activists and friendly judges who insist that transgender medical treatments be funded by tox bearers because the treatments are supposedly life saving forms of self expression. That argument is fundamentally in the activists fight against current efforts by the federal government and the state government to protect children and use from transgender surgery. Here it is the study of one hundred eight thousand patients posted in the journal. Males with surgery showed a higher prevalence of depression and suicide than by not having the surgery.
Speaker 2: Same thing with females.
Speaker 1: Females who suffered additional depression anxiety by having the transgender surgery than rather not. Men who undergo feminizing procedures as a general removal will more likely to be depressed after the transgender surgery, more likely to begin using drugs and alcohol. Feminizing females had the same ensig of greater depression, greater in happiness, and greater drug use. Now that's important. People who undergo affirming surgery experience the twelve point twelve percent increase in suicide attempts. According to this federal study, three and a half percent of fifteen hundred people, or seven victims every two hundred people undergone gender referring surgery have a greater risk of suicide and depression. So because this study refutes liberalism and transgender rights, I predict it will not be shall we say, well publicized. It doesn't fit. If it doesn't fit, it must be ditched. Here's the study, greater depression, greater alcoholism after transgender surgeries performed them before.
Speaker 2: I don't have a dog in this fight.
Speaker 1: If you're twenty five or thirty years old and you think you're locked inside the wrong body, have added, but you should know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Let's continue. Scott Palace first coming up and then many others at Troma, the Reds one last night, the Reds are at it opening days coming up all on news Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Wol you.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American of course once again on after Friday, all hell was breaking loose in the eyes of the media. But we all see, at least I see, as a great American, a different outcome after Ukraine. Ukraine not the top ten when Americans are concerned about what's happening in this country. The big issues here are not about Ukraine, Ukraine and Ukraine are Russia, Russia and Russia. And interestingly enough that Scott Powell wrote an interesting column about rethinking reform and new initiatives before the US debt market collapses. And this feeds into what we're doing all around the world. We can't have a military with a nine hundred billion dollar budget. We can't have social security for those who don't need it. We don't need care and medicaid to large numbers of illegals in this country illegally. We need waste, fraud and abuse. We need Elon Musk to do his duty over the next six months and let's see where it leads us. But nonetheless, once again, Scott Powell, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Scott, first of all, I've read your column two or three times. It is excellent, and you kind of lay out for the American people. Not of all the countries on the face of the earth, America by far has the most debt, but by far has the most assets. So before we get to that issue. On Friday, the all hell broke loose with Zelensky and we're spending anywhere between two hundred and five hundred billion dollars of our money, largely we borrow to give to the Ukrainians, and Zelenski after an audit, could not identify where fifty percent of the money went. Is also the Ukrainian adventure. Part of the debt collapse is going to happen to this country.
Speaker 6: Well, let's hope we don't have a debt collapse.
Speaker 7: What we have to do is is is turn the ship. We're not going to get to a balanced budget, but if we could increase the revenues coming into our government and decrease the outlays, we would we would have a shrinking deficit and that would be a very very favorable signal to the market, that there's more to come, and that you know, within a few years perhaps we can get close to a balanced budget. But there's opportunity to pay off a large amount of this debt. I just saw a headline yesterday that there were two hundred and fifty This is from the Secretary of Commerce, I think it was I can't remember his name. Of course they're all new, but he said that there are two hundred and fifty thousand people waiting to get these gold visas, for which they pay five million dollars. You multiply two hundred and fifty thousand by five million, you get, I believe, you get a trillion, a trillion and a half dollars.
Speaker 6: And this is just the beginning. I mean, this program was just announced.
Speaker 7: Let's let's let's let's bring in Look we were bringing in millions of illegals that didn't bring any money with him.
Speaker 6: Let's bring in a million people with five million each.
Speaker 7: That's a five trillion dollar paydown on the debt.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that'd be so powerful. Bill I didn't know about this. It's already happening. We have something like you can pay like one point six million dollars and you get an instant visa and a pathway to citizenship. So this revolutionary idea that Trump supposedly has simply says, let's value it accurately and five million dollars times I don't know, one hundred thousand people, and half the debt's paid off. But he's being attacked from media because of that. But that doesn't that make a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: Well, it makes perfect sense. And it's just it.
Speaker 7: It's really it really takes a man like Donald Trump to think big and and to just you know, go out there and and roll out the red carpet for wealthy people. Because it is wealthy people that have the money to create jobs. It's wealthy people that invest in the economy. It's a win win. Yes, we can still take in uh, you know, immigrants that are not in the higher income brackets. Of course, we're going to welcome those people in. But we've got a problem right now, and we need to be creative in how we solve it. I suggested in that article also that we ought to consider selling selling public land.
Speaker 6: I mean, why not think about think about it.
Speaker 7: You know, we've got we've got twenty eight percent of the country's land mass owned by the federal government.
Speaker 6: What what for? What is the federal government owning land for.
Speaker 7: They can own the national parks, that's fine, and maybe a little area around the national parks. But we have got, you know, hundreds of millions of acres that could be sold, and all of that would go to pay down the federal.
Speaker 1: In fact, Scott, you say the following it, which is great. The federal government is resource rich, being the largest landowner in the country, owning six hundred and forty million acres or twenty eight percent of the country's landmass, located primarily in twelve Western states. It's time to consider out of the box and consider selling federally owned public land with a mandate then into liberal oil or gas production be regulated and accelerate it with tax benefits to pay down the national debt. So what the hell's wrong with that? How about the thousands of federal buildings all around America that are empty right now?
Speaker 2: No one's in them.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they can be sold for much money because you know, as you know, you know, people are you know, there's a shrinkage from you know, storefronts. You know, there's just there's a lot of commercial space available in America. Right, Well, maybe that'll change over time, but I don't think fiddle bands are going to fetch much money.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, let's go back to the start of this thing, Scott Powell.
Speaker 2: Tell it.
Speaker 1: Tell the American people the financial position we're in that Trump is confronting as we speak. And this coming week there's going to be more notices going out to federal employees. Tell us last week, what five things you did. But first of all, paint the overall picture of the status of America and the debt crisis that is closely approaching.
Speaker 6: Well, we've been on a we've been on a path.
Speaker 7: Of of crisis where where eventually we're coming close to it to a point wherein the debt markets could lock up, and they would lock up when people decided that, you know, the United States is bankrupt and why would we buy Yeah, we have treasury bonds coming due. Normally we would roll them over and reinvest in America. But I think it's time to pull back, and when enough people do that. Of course, financial markets are driven by herd mentality. Everyone's watching what everyone else does. So as soon as it's the same psychology on a run, on a bank, right, you know, the bank run only only happens, you know, when there's a bunch of people that have all decided they want to take their money out, and they're lined up at the bank, and then suddenly lots of people line up. And that happens in the debt markets. If you know, if if a lot of institutional bond holders decided they're not going to roll over their debt, suddenly everyone else is, well, jeezus, they're not rolling it over. I'm not rolling ours over either, And pretty soon we have a failed auction. A failed auction would be a disaster. It means that America cannot finance itself. And yes, maybe the Federal Reserve would step up and buy the bonds, but it's a very bad sign. So we've got to we've got to change the trajectory.
Speaker 6: We've got to we've got to.
Speaker 7: Be creative about how we raised money, and we've got to be disciplined on how we cut unnecessary spending.
Speaker 6: The big driver of.
Speaker 7: Our deficit are the entitlement programs, and those are fairly untouchable. So it's not like it's easy to get to a balanced budget when you have a two trillion dollar deficit, which is what we have on an annual basis. It's actually on target to be above that. It's you know, we have our work cut out for us. But I'm a great believer. I mean, Donald Trump is an amazing man.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 7: Leadership is absolutely extraordinary. How about we never had a president, No, we never had a president like this. Now, first of all, he believes in America. He believes in the American people, and he sells America, and he sells the American people on this great American dream that's just been dormant for a while. But let's you know, let's get excited and let's get back to business.
Speaker 1: Doing the math. And no, no, math is not Democrat Republican. It's objective. It's not rhetor blue, it's green. You point out that right now, over the next four years, there's going to be twenty eight trillion dollars in treasury notes and bonds coming due and rolling over, which means we're not going to pay them off, which means we have to refinance at a higher rate. Right now, we're spending a little over one trillion dollars a year, one trillion dollars a year in interest on the national.
Speaker 6: Debt and interest only, that's right, interest only, just.
Speaker 1: That, and we're going to roll over that twenty eight trillion at two and three percent, At five or six or seven percent, that would be a catastrophe. If the market demands more interest.
Speaker 2: What happens.
Speaker 1: Let's play this forward, Scott Powell. Let's say we're predicting what occurs is going to happen in twenty eight The American people listening to the mainstream media says, okay, let's go back to Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom or Governor pritz or something like that. Elizabeth Warren, that's that's the president. They start spending more money. How does the debt crisis manifest itself and the pockets of average Americans.
Speaker 7: Well, if the you know, if if the if we have a failed auction, if if America can no longer meet its obligations, the value of the dollar plummets. In other words, the person power of the dollar would greatly plummet. And that means it's huge inflation and the only way and then interest rates have to go up to you know, to meet the inflation rate. So it's really it's a it's a vicious circle. It's it's a you know, it's a downwards it's a very fast downward spiral. That's what bankruptcy is. Remember when someone was asked, geez, how did you go bankrupt? And the answered the guy? The guy answered it simply said, well, it was slow at first, and then it happened to all of a sudden, and I was bankrupt. And that's what we're facing because.
Speaker 1: We spend about seven trillion dollars a year and collect about five trillion, and that's accelerating. And Trump's the only one.
Speaker 7: And what and why are we spending seven trillion? You know, in twenty nineteen pre COVID, I think I think we were spending four and a half trillion dollars. Was the federal budget was about four and a half trillion. What the hell has happened? Increases co COVID is over. I mean, it's one thing for us to have that spike in the deficit, because we you know, we locked down the economy, We shut it up. Businesses couldn't make any money, so the feral government bailed everybody out. Right, We printed money and bailed everybody out, and that's what led to inflation.
Speaker 6: That's why we have inflation.
Speaker 7: You can't get around the fact that if you print money, you want to help people, and the only way to help them is to print more money and distribute it to them.
Speaker 6: Well, it shows up in inflation.
Speaker 1: And the other thing, Scott powers the unfunded liabilities. In addition to the on books moneys that we spend, we owe one hundred trillion dollars or more and unfunded federal liabilities in the future. I want to touch on something else, you know, tics how to be about public service. I think Trump's the only president in American history that's gone into office and came out worth less money. You have a list of Democratic power brokers who have become rich at the public trough including you have a list here of Chuck Schumer, Senator Schumer is now worth about seventy five million. Elizabeth Warren, who cares so much about the consumer, is now worth sixty seven million dollars. You have a Keem Jeffries, the congressman from Brooklyn. Keem Jefferies is worth nine million. Jamie Raskin, the constitutionalist watchdog out of Maryland, is worth nineteen million. Maxine Waters worth ten million. The Clintons are worth hundreds of millions, as are the Obamas. And the closer you get to the sun, the hotter it gets. You make the point that us AID was used as a slush fund to hire people like Stacy Abrams out of cost. I read this number. I hope it's inaccurate. Two billion dollars over four years that her groups received along with generous management fees in order to have voter registration drives. Explain what's happening and why the Democrats are squealing like stuck pigs.
Speaker 7: Well, because they're corrupt. The corruption is finally being exposed and people may have to go to jail.
Speaker 6: And I sure hope so.
Speaker 7: I mean, the the reason that you you know, the reason for strong law enforcement, that is to say, indictments, convictions and jail time or big penalties, but jail time I think is in order, is that it sends a signal to society that you that you cross these lines, you do this, you're going to jail. I mean, right now, you know we've had If you go back to you know Obama, you know the Bidens, the Obama's, the Clinton's utterly corrupt people and there were no penalties.
Speaker 6: I mean the laws that were violated by the Clintons.
Speaker 7: We're egregious shaking down foreign foreign countries for the Clinton Foundation while she's Secretary of State.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: And then using her private server for top secret information. I mean she compromised, you know, American security.
Speaker 6: And then when she was.
Speaker 7: Caught, what'd she do. She she destroyed all the evidence. That's a that's a felony. That's a federal felony crime. But you know, but call Me was all in on it. So call me remember when call me read the long list. Okay, he's kind of coming to the end. Now now we're going to hear about the penalty. And then he goes to say, well, no one, you know, even given this, no one in their right mind would or no, no, no, no, I don't know the reasonable prosecutor would ever bring charge.
Speaker 2: It's like, what.
Speaker 7: What what what I was thinking, He's just the opposite.
Speaker 6: Well, she's going to well anyway, it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's they're collecting millions of dollars. Personally, it's like it's like a corrupt small nation in which the Chinese and the Russians bribe the leaders uh to get billions of dollars in contracts and give their leadership millions of dollars. And USAID was the slush fund for Democrats for a long time. But we got to run Scott Powell once again. The article is at townhall dot com. You're a senior fellow at the Discovery Institute, author of the great, great book Rediscovering America and reflecting back to our past. And uh, we've got the right guy at the right point, and hopefully he will he will not be deterred. But what the mainstream media says about him, that'd be a positive.
Speaker 2: But Scott, our president is just.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think American people ought to be just thanking their lucky stars, thanking the Lord for raising up this man for a time such as this. There has been no leader like Donald Trump. He's going to go down as one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever had.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: All right, Scott Powell, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Scott, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue, and Uh, one thing that will destroy this country from within is the national debt and the yearly deficits, and it must be stopped. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred wulw. The people that I know that still use marijuana are in the media. Oh hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting. There we go. This is a wondering if we were going to be able to use his music now that he's a justice Supreme Court Justice.
Speaker 2: I hit it. This is the walk up music. You like this music, Joe, not bad? So I say, Justice Johns. Please listen.
Speaker 1: This is a specially play.
Speaker 2: Would you No, Sharon, doesn't let that happen, Sharon, so thank you. Hold up, listen. Harry comes, Harry.
Speaker 1: He's riding out of the sunset TV color, TV screens.
Speaker 2: Can get if you know where are they?
Speaker 1: Segment Sharon Kennedy, Megan Shanahan, Women of the left, women of the right, on the bench, no gun, you got no Knight.
Speaker 2: Sing it, hit it.
Speaker 1: Because woman on the left, woman on the right, beautiful justices everywhere.
Speaker 2: You're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Joe, you're making a state visit, hoping a trial from my position?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Well, this is you know, kind of it's kind of complicated and embarrassing at the same time, because you know, you're kind of getting up in a now and.
Speaker 1: Who isn't And indeed, oh my God and mister Hodge, I just call him that DJ Hodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he was concerned.
Speaker 8: Yes, quite a while back, I was about a succession plan for you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So sounds like Rodney mcmosen was never revealed. This was never I'm sorry what happened to him, by the way, I think I know, but I'm not saying. Wow, anyway, it's either money or women. You take your pick. If men didn't have problems with money or women, men wouldn't have problems.
Speaker 8: Please continue, Okay, Well, there was a plan in place in case something unfortunate happened to you. And I said before remarkably, it's amazing that anyone even listens to Scott Sloan that this would have gotten out like this. But anyway, apparently some people did, and I was alerted that you may be dead. Look at the end, quir I'm not, And pursuing to that that news, I submitted a repossible resignation letters Highest Supreme Court to take your what what I was ready to move on?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'm honored by that you would give up your Supreme Court seat to come here.
Speaker 2: Somebody has to hold down the fort, you know, and the other things.
Speaker 1: Mike, Mike Dwine calls me from Youngstown yesterday. He's a My chief of staff just told me you're dead.
Speaker 8: I said, Governor, do know that this story about half the audio? Half the people in this area were kind of excited that you might be dead.
Speaker 1: City Council, the inquiry, and the people that were write for the.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: The mayors used to call me no no. Sheryl long Pure.
Speaker 2: Mayor called you, though the mayor didn't.
Speaker 1: Call you not tab although I'm giving him an award, because what is that award? I'm going to give him this Dudus is the Irishman of the Year. See a Buddhist? Or is he like a monk? I'm not sure something. I know they got the shaman. They're running around with the clappers.
Speaker 2: So I came down from Columbus.
Speaker 8: I came down from Columbus and to try it out, and you're here now.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of embarrassing. It's kind of well, hopefully, but hopefully. I just signed a four year contract extension. Is that good or bad? I don't mean if I were you.
Speaker 2: Own and be buying green bananas anymore?
Speaker 3: You know? All right, Joe.
Speaker 1: One other issue, I'm glad you brought that away that I was reading to you the story about Gene Hackman, maybe the greatest actor of our time. The guy's fabulous, but he wasn't a star, but he was an actor. And I pointed out to you or the segment did that the dead dog was not his dog. Somehow it was the wrong dog. Now we got a mystery the dead. But then you talked about cats, and OTR explain, well, I mean it's a fact that if you die, let's say you die natural causes in your home and you're in there with your dog, generally speaking, a dog will die of starvation with you. You know that segment em Now if you have if you have a cat, oh.
Speaker 8: You're the Golden Corral for the week.
Speaker 2: If he has if they get a little hungry, so the cat will eat.
Speaker 8: So we had multiple cases where cats eat people after they've died.
Speaker 2: It's just a fact.
Speaker 1: Talk about the detective of Osyard. Some woman's in the apartment.
Speaker 8: A lady died over the rhine and she had laid there for a couple of weeks, and it was a horrible scene and the whole block was just inundated with horrible smells and things like that, and what's that? They just they called the police, and finally they showed up and this lady or bloated dead bodies laying on his couch and it looked like someone had blown the middle of her away with a shotgun. And I said to the homicide detective, what the heck happened to this woman? He showed me the picture. This is her laying on the couch and looking behind. From behind the couch, looking out of the camera is a little cat looking at And the detective said, there's your culprit right there.
Speaker 2: It's the cat. What happened to the cat? Joe to prosecute?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Prosecute the cat. No, the cat got a pass. But let them go served. I got relative with cats.
Speaker 8: I warn them all the time, so donk DoD good luck not in front of them.
Speaker 1: The cat will eat you. But the dog went on. Each doggle di starvation. Your reaction will heave The Stoote Report is the proud service of your local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers. Temestar Quality you can feel on the east side called Clement's Heating a air at nine to three seven four four four forty four zero one smarts willieve. We want to thank for our lunch today Penn Station East Coast Subs. How about that for a limited time Penn Station has the new Buffalo Chicken sub with either blue cheese or ranch.
Speaker 2: You had two of them.
Speaker 1: We thank John Doyle and Jane McPherson from Penn Station for bringing up our lunch today. Amen to that you had two of those foot long segments. I'm on my my third one. Red's Update brought to you by Party Town in Florence, the tri Stage, number one stop for party supplies. Split squad action today for the Red Legs. Three o'clock ram asscraft against the Rockies. Right there, the Reds and Dodgers tonight there Chase Petty. Chase Petty goes for the Reds. Wasn't he killed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, that was the great. This is the great, great grandson of the King. Chase Petty's not dead. He's pitching for the Reds. No, that was Adam, It was killed.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred. WLW has covered six oh five with Sports Talk in the Hot Stove League, seven thirty five of the Arnel Carriers Inside Pitch now then not now jam Or Candelario her sideline hurt. I should to be back in the one lineup soon.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with him? Painful wisdom tooth has been taken out. That's not bad. He can get over that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, closer, Alexis Diaz.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: He has had his work scaled back over the past week of spring training.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Precautionary concern. Her hamstring got a bad hand, He felt a hamstring tug his hamstring. Wait a minute, when he slipped? He slipped during fielding practice. Now you laugh at me at all. I was gonna kind of like Latos issue of warning.
Speaker 8: And I know Penny is concerned about this, but you know, when you start getting elderly and start falling, that's an issue and you need to pay attention to the warning signs.
Speaker 2: That's you know, got us in here? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just Mike Allan pulled the chair from me, hoping for a bad result. Him and ken Brew got together. Soccer It's tea Grace out of the Mexican League tonight in at TQL Stadium, FC Cincinnati in the Champions Cup around to sixteen at six on Fox Sports thirteen sixty's Tonight at nine o'clock segment. Don't forget college basketball tonight first, rather the Horizon League NKU and Detroit Mercy at six thirty on the Project a Regular seasont LSU and the Kentucky Wildcats, Saint Louis and Dayton Miami up against Buffalo and the Ohio State host Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Tonight the Congress.
Speaker 1: The Democratic congressmen are going to have clappers, They're gonna have eggs, signs, they're gonna have boycotts all because it's a threat to democracy when we vote freely for someone they don't like. That's the threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: Segment. Here's the story. They got eggs.
Speaker 1: Tonight they're going to bring to the speech by Donald Trump at nine o'clock. Are they going to do throw them at him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh great, that's the plan. Great, then they'll all be hauled off. Hold off.
Speaker 1: They got dr and what at AOC or what's her name? Props and signed heyo, got props and signs.
Speaker 3: What is this like a.
Speaker 1: Kindergarten or something?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Aren't these people supposed to be representing us instead of being clowns? Well, I think it helps Donald Trump to have opponents like that. Ticket packages for the Cincinnati Open go on sales to the public tomorrow at ten am. Uh Cincinnati Open dot com. Of course, the tournament is two weeks as you know, Joe coming up in August.
Speaker 2: How about the Muskies.
Speaker 1: Butler giganic game? What it whipped Creighton? They got to get Butler tomorrow. And in Providence the Blue Jays looking good, man, they're in. I think they're in.
Speaker 2: Letdown right, don't give up.
Speaker 1: Also, will you want to thank Lear's Prime Market there during the lengths season or Fridays are going to have hot and crispy fish sandwiches with the homemade tartar sauce. Like one stop shop for your craft beers and a full catering service.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Located in beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 8: I want to address these old people in following all the time stuff.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: You have that problem with the Supreme Courtune.
Speaker 2: You know my wife, I mean, she's a girl.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you married her, by the way, I don't either, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: She's the biggest klutz I know, hands down you You have no.
Speaker 1: Idea worse than Jen Motley. The worst thing you've ever seen that Tanya a roar.
Speaker 2: Can't stand up. She can't.
Speaker 8: She falls all the time, she runs into people, she drops things. I mean, it's like a it's almost a joke. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: So, but she's not old like you. So I don't the alarm. I mean, I'm not old the alarm bells. I'm not already talking about I'm only seventy seven. For God's sake, you're a baby.
Speaker 1: Look at the inquir they run another story today. I'm not dead. Okay, that's all I'm saying. I'm not dead. Day two. Day two must be a slow news cycle.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 8: Isn't there a Nazi rally or something we could talk about for the next fourteen days?
Speaker 1: Please please, Joe, Joe, good to have you here. But you're saying, if you're dead in the house, hopefully you have a dogging out a cat. The cat will eat you, but not the dog.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 8: And I apologize to d Jay if I revealed our secret plan for succession. But and it's embarrassing to show up and you're still alive. Quite frankly, so you might have been planning a coup. There was no coup. He's gonna be dead. It would have been a smooth transition. I mean, you're one of my best friends, Bill, and I did. I did mourn for quite a few minutes, and then moved double moved on.
Speaker 1: My sister has a husband named Bill.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: My wife's sister has a husband named Bill, your sister in law.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: The phone rings, Penny picks it up, and her sister is crying, and I can hear it, and I hear then Penny start to cry, and I'm looking at this, and Penny's sister says, Billy is dead. Her husband is named Billy, right, and so Penny's thinking her husband then, and they spend like thirty seconds crying that Billy's dead.
Speaker 2: Neither one of us are dead.
Speaker 8: So you got that wasn't wishful thinking. Let's just I mean, was it tears of joy?
Speaker 1: Mike Allan, Dan Carroll Den Brew, Yes, Uneasy rest to head that wears the Crown. We would have had an all star group takeover and Joe leads in a crowded studio done the show as a group. Women to the left of the Women to the right, Sharon Kennedy, Megan Shanahan, are you going to sue the station from increase. Yes, I got workers comp. Do you have a workers company?
Speaker 8: I'm surprised you haven't got the few phone calls from lawyers magic Man.
Speaker 2: The magic Man called me.
Speaker 1: Who else? Randy Freaking's coming out of retirement that big, big payday. The lawyers will be there. Believe me, we'll be there to be there. Stan Chesley, maybe is he still with us in a way, still around?
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll do it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But we'll see what happened.
Speaker 8: Unless there was some defect in your chair that caused the slippage, was him?
Speaker 1: It was ken Brew took out one of the one of the wheels in the chair, and then when I rolled back and flipped, ken Brew did that.
Speaker 2: Well he's got some Yeah, he's got some Problemsolutely, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 2: Thanks, that's what cabotage. Sabotage. Well, I'm not gonna I will not make this mistake again. Next time I come here, you'll be dead. Thank you, Joe, You're welcome. Segment.
Speaker 1: Get us out of the Sudge Report, please please? Will he on day two of your life tomorrow with the inquir say he's not dead. He's not dead.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: I'm here with that.
Speaker 1: Put you put him, You put a Rambe down? Play this song hit it for Joe killed a Rambay.
Speaker 2: I did not order the code r you did? You did. You can't handle the truth. You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 3: Stand up.
Speaker 2: There's her T shirt right there, the.
Speaker 1: Killer of a Rambe. You gotta wear that underneath your grow one day and just kind of that's why you finished third out of three, even though you won. I finished third because of a Rombee. The zoo Lovers and the Trades. Presidency loses New York. That's the headlineadline. Reagan wins presidency loses New York. Right, okay, right, I don't know Nixon won the presidency, but one Dewy defeats Truman something like that. But Joe, thanks for coming in. But you know, relieve really don't relieve yourself here. That's all I ask you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Women have left to me, women of the right, and you're speaking for the entire Supreme Court. Absolute Sharon.
Speaker 1: Will you send your flag at half staff when I died for like three hours? Sure?
Speaker 2: State Lion state.
Speaker 1: Can you see that's idea. Hopefully I won't be eaten by a cat. No cats around, no cats around it. Joe, thank you, thank you. I'm gonna do open discussion again and talk to my talk to my people. Remember, get this overhead there, it is there, it is you.
Speaker 2: Didn't blame the.
Speaker 1: Austin, did it? He put it the phone over there and I stood up when I sat down the chair.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there some short arms? Like when he reaches for his wallet. I've never seen that. On seventh even reached for.
Speaker 1: His wallet seven hundred w.
Speaker 2: My Billy cunning him.
Speaker 1: The great American hit the music from the Beg's One Lives, Two or Dead could become my new theme song because of Scott sloan.
Speaker 3: Hit it.
Speaker 2: No Time Staying Alive.
Speaker 1: Late nineteen seventies. One Alive, two are Dead. I'm staying alive, and we thank you very much for Scott Sloan. And I disagree with Joe Dieter Scott Sloane as many many thousands of legion of fans who listen to him, and I wish him well in all his efforts, except when he pronounces me dead, which is inaccurate. So right now the lines are open. We have six lines open. We have no one on hold. I'm going to talk for about one or two minutes and go to your calls at five pine, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred, and your voice will be heard right here with mine. One issue to reflect upon is this one that yesterday there was a proposal and the United States Senate for a bill on Monday barring male born athletes from competing in female sports, defying a rising tide of public opposition to transgender players competing based on gender identity rather than biological sex. You can identify as something different than what you are. That doesn't mean you are. And first call is going to be from Mark and Blue ash about Sloane and more. Senate Republicans are unable to muster the sixty votes needed to invoke a cloture on Senate Bill nine, which was coined the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act, sponsored by former UC football coach. How about that, Tommy Tubberville. By the way, he's doing a great job in the Senate, but allows you job at U. See, perhaps in the future you could have a certain coach at UC football, maybe becoming a US Senator. We'll see what happens down the road. But I'll lay this upon the table. This is an eighty twenty issue. In my book, your sex, Your gender is caused at conception. At the moment of conception, you either xx or x Y, then it's revealed at birth or if you have a sonogram. Normally those things are effective. You see the little thing or you don't see the little thing, and you're the boy or girl. Now I think it's one out of every ten million. Is like intersects in which someone has maybe testicles but also fallopium tubes or something. That's one out of maybe one out of one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Quite rare.
Speaker 1: But as this government report indicate, now we have full lines. I'll get to them in a moment. Transgender surgery raises the rates of depression, suicide, anxiety, and drug addiction. Let me say it again, transgender surgeries or monal treatments raise the rates of depression, suicide, impulses, anxiety, and drug addictions. So it's a blow to the transgender athletes and to the activist. But let's face it. Yeah, either a boy or girl and that's it. And there's been three thousand medals and other awards given to a man identifying as a woman, taking away the opportunities of women and girls to win. Title nine out of prohibit this. And I hope, maybe you know, I say, Supreme Court, at some point we'll say it's up, that's wrong. But we'll see what happens with Democrats one hundred percent of the Democrats in the Senate who voted believe it or not to keep men playing women's sports. Maybe we'll see what happens. So not the end of the world either way. This isn't about the deficit and debt. It's not about life and death. It's not about Ukraine or Israel. It's not about the southern border. But I think it's an important issue of moms and dads in Mason, in Westchester and Kent County that your girls and have private spaces in locker rooms that boys should not enter if they identify as a girl. And how is it possible then that girls said them identify as a boy want to be with the boys. It's the other way around. Maybe there's something else working. Let's go to the calls, as I promised, and seven four nine, seven thousand, we have full lines of course, and we'll begin with a mic in Blue Ash, and then another mic and Rob and then and then Paula and Tim and thousands of others. Mark and Blue Ass, a little tree that grew. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Mark, what do you got?
Speaker 9: You're your voice still on the radio, brother.
Speaker 1: I'm still talking loud, proud in sasse. I'm staying alone, and I am.
Speaker 9: Right next to Deer Park, so you know, a lot some of that rubs off on us here.
Speaker 1: So there's a glow so good, there's a glow out of Deer Park. You get close to Deer Park and my I've told the mayor of Deer Park, my good friend Donald and also Jim Stall, the superintendent, maybe I shall return to Deer Park for the last ten or fifteen years of my life.
Speaker 2: I would consider that.
Speaker 3: Don't forget.
Speaker 9: Don't forget buzz on the city council too. I love always good man, I love them, I love them. Hey, I'm just wanted. I was waiting for Sloaney to apologize today.
Speaker 2: He did not peep.
Speaker 9: Oh no, he just so you apologize for, you know, for not being serious all the time and for people not taking seriously. So but never said, oh, I'm sorry what I said because after the lady calling crying yesterday, that was good.
Speaker 3: That was good radio right.
Speaker 2: There, Well good and bad.
Speaker 1: But you know, you got to have credibility in this business and to have a talk show host. He pronounced someone else dead when they're not as kind of disreputable. But Sloaney's got to do what he's got. I like the guy. He's wonderful. I found him in Toledo. I brought him here at night and I'm nursing him. I hired him, and uh, I didn't fire him, but I did sire him. So you know, Sloaney does the best he can do. That's all I can say. He does, all right, buddy, God bless America. Let's go to Tim and Mason. Tim and Mason, the Home of the Comments and the Transmitter. Tim, what do you.
Speaker 5: Got well, Willie? I think it's a good time to go back and remember some of the great entertaining moments of you on the radio. And I'm talking about the multiple times when you declared the truck and Boso.
Speaker 3: Had died.
Speaker 2: A minute, Wait a minute, did I do that?
Speaker 5: Well? I think I think the ones I remember were you even had a nurse someone who may or may not have been a nurse, who came on the show and verified that he was at the hospital and that he had died. Another one was he had died and the cause of death was that he had been raped by a brown bear until he was raped until sexually violated until he died. And one of the best parts was, wasn't there a truck driver once that was so upset he tried to bring his rig up Mount Adams through those narrow streets parked cars, yes, stock he tried to make the turn.
Speaker 1: I mean, Tim, That's sure was some great radio. I can also recall his penance for my sins and crimes. I told the trucking community that if you would pull off I seventy five at at one am in the morning, that I will wash your windshield and fountain square.
Speaker 5: So and they lined up, and I make the state patrol answer and stopped because there were so many trucks backed up on the highway.
Speaker 1: That was my punishment for saying things that were inaccurate. And I did about fifteen or twenty windows, and I said, the hell with it.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing any more windows in the I would patrol and CPD and how many counties said get the hell out of here and that, And then I got on the air with the Bozo who announced that the washing had been completed and don't pull off. It was backed up to cutting the Hill and the other way was up to Sharonville and it was terrible. I didn't think about unintended consequences.
Speaker 5: It was great radio, and I'd tell you it was very condensing a couple of places, evidently for some of the truckers, because you know when you had that nurse come on like you you pretended you called into a hospital, and.
Speaker 3: She was very serious, yes.
Speaker 5: And she said, oh, no, he has passed away.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, this is this is Bill, and I'm the brother of truck and Bozo and the family wants to know our status of our loved one. And it got to her and New Year being be beep, and then you heard nothing, and I said, well, what happened? Her name was Elaine, and what happened in Lane?
Speaker 2: She said that Bozo is dead.
Speaker 1: I said, rest in peace, Boso, And all of a sudden I heard beep. It came back. No, it's coming back. We paddled him he's coming back. Then he go down again and I did do his If you go on YouTube, look for the eulogy of me of dale.
Speaker 3: Ceyers have seen that. Yes, out in Mason, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good the.
Speaker 5: Segment, and the segment spoke at that at that ceremony as well, and yeah, I think you've got some of the best laughs when it came up that you had predicted his death many times but now he actually was finally dead. And uh, the segment talked about him announcing a boycott. Yeah, it got to the point where the governor of Indiana had to call him.
Speaker 1: And we had it because Indiana raised the fuel rates or something, and the bozo wanted to every trucker to a boycott the state of Indiana. Don't buy fuel, don't buy food, don't stay there. And after about two weeks the governor calls in. So you got to stop this. You're going from Illinois to Ohio. No one's stopping in Indiana's killing our economy.
Speaker 5: And so for you to then turn around and multiple times say that this living legend in the world of trucking had died, I mean that just must have sent shockwaves across the country, and they were just it was great radio.
Speaker 1: So rested peace, Boso, Tim, You're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue now with Mike and mount Orb and Mike and Fairfield and many others. Seven four nine, seven thousand, Mike and Mount Orb the home of talk to me about Doge?
Speaker 2: What do you think about Doge? Hey?
Speaker 10: I I support Elon and I think that the Democrats are really really afraid.
Speaker 3: Of what he's going to find out.
Speaker 1: Well, when how about two billion dollars to Stacey Abram Abrams, the left wing activist who lost the governor Kemp in Georgia a couple of times. The Biden administration, according to the Wall Street Journal, which may be accurate, gave her two billion dollars to be used to get out the vote efforts in the South. And part of that two billion dollars was a management fee of eighty seven million. So you're thinking, wait a minute, Stacy Abrams group got two billion tax dollars, Where the money go, where's the receipts, where's the checks that you file out on her tax return?
Speaker 2: What efforts?
Speaker 1: So really you're monetizing left wing politics to the benefit. And then also the kickbacks went back to Democrats. They give big money, then they kick back some money. Their family, friends and others are consultants. They get paid huge amounts of money, don't do the work, no show jobs, and suddenly we're talking about real money.
Speaker 2: And you know, Mike, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Now, what I can't figure out is people are so polarized politically to support their Democrats that they will gladly just hand over all of their hard earned money and.
Speaker 1: Not even care because it benefits Trump. If it benefits Trump, let's face it. Can you recall, and I mentioned this on my syndicated show on Sunday night, that there was a famous video of Hillary Clinton resetting relations with Russia with Levrov, the foreign minister. They had this huge reset button from home depot and they're hitting this button right, and that was considered, that's wonderful. You have to talk to your enemies. You got to be closer to your enemies than to your friends. And I can recall all that all of them, all that stuff. How about twenty oh two when Bush forty three said he looked into the eyes of Vladimir Putin found out that he's got a deep soul that Vladimir Putin's a good guy. And I think about uh Barack Husain Obama and Zelensky. Zelensky paid the Bidens directly and indirectly millions of dollars as part of Barisma, and that same Zelensky then campaigning with Democrats in the month of October. That same Zelensky would not cooperate with DOJ investigators investigating Joe Biden and Hunter Biden because they had somebody in the White House that they bought out and paid for. And the media never reported on that either. That that wasn't a story anywhere. And China paying at the Bidens millions of dollars, that wasn't a story. None of this is a story because it is bad for Joe Biden, who even now Chuck Todd said was a lousy father, a lousy husband. Talked to Tara Reid, who claims she was raped by Joe Biden, terrible president, didn't conduct the office at all, unelected bureaucrats making decisions, and the mainstream media couldn't care less, No big deal.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Now.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you this real quick.
Speaker 3: That charade in the Oval office, a Lensky's was the Zlensky's.
Speaker 10: Part is that a violation of a Logan Act for those Democrats.
Speaker 1: No, it was pointed out that I saved some of the ex or shall I say, the twitter responses of Democrats at eleven ten am, three hours before the meeting, and these Democrats, Senator Murphy and Chuck Schumer put out tweets indicating that Zelensky should not accept the deal that is being offered. And so the Democrats in the Senate are ginning up Zelensky not to accept the deal, including individuals from Europe saying don't accept the deal. So here two or three hours later, all he had to do was thank you, mister President. I'm honored to be here. I'm wearing a suit, which I never do, and I want to sign the agreement. I want to acknowledge that now we're partners, that American personnel will be on the front lines as engineers and lawyers and miners. We're going to work together. And by the way, let's have lunch. But having listened to the Democrats who said blow up the deal, Zelensky did it. Then the media blamed Trump for the behavior of the Democrats.
Speaker 10: Well, I say, I agree with Trump. Pull all the support out.
Speaker 3: They want to.
Speaker 10: Have Europe back them. Let Europe back them.
Speaker 3: Sure, we're out.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want your son or brother, or or family fighting and dying on the front lines of Ukraine against Russians. That's the start of World War IIE. We weren't very good in Korea, not very good in Vietnam, terrible in Afghanistan, terrible in Iraq. We don't let our military ever win. All we do is compete. We compete, but we don't win. Here we are again. You've got democrats and neocons like the Chinese, wanting more American money, more American blood to be spent in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: You got to be kidnaped, is.
Speaker 3: What they want to do.
Speaker 10: They just want to lead America dry.
Speaker 2: That's the plan.
Speaker 1: Look on the Southern we were told for years on the Southern border, the current law doesn't assist us in doing what needs to be done.
Speaker 2: We need more laws.
Speaker 1: We need more personnel, need more border patrol agents, need more administrative judges. It's going to cost US three hundred billion dollars. Republicans won't give us the tools necessary to stop what's happening on the southern border, and the media attacked Trump and the Republicans for not passing more laws. Well, now the Trump's in office now for six weeks using the current law, not spending additional three hundred billion dollars. What's the status of the southern border today?
Speaker 3: Zero zero?
Speaker 1: And you don't have to do any of that stuff. Did the media point that out? Absolutely tonight, But I just did. To the rest, I'm sorry, I can't get you. We'll do it again. Let's continue with more. By the way, the President speaks tonight and the Congress about nine pm. It's going to be live on fifty five KRC because the Red Legs are playing the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Red Legs look impregnable as they get ready for the twenty twenty five season under the leadership of Pete Rose's good friend Tito Francona, all on news Radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 2: When do you like to listen to Scott's loan?
Speaker 8: I love listening to Sloaney to hear some honesty instead of all the political bs we're bombarded with.
Speaker 11: I can't stand all of that endlessbs.
Speaker 2: That's why I love me some slooney bs is bad. Sloany is good, you know, what else.
Speaker 11: Is good mayonnaise on French fries?
Speaker 1: That's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 11: I bet Sloaney puts mayo on his fries.
Speaker 2: Only an idiot would do that, and Sloaney's no idiot.
Speaker 7: Scott's loan I think I'm gonna puke tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW and check out his podcast on the Free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunning and The Great American for Joseph Chevrolet and Cole Rain. How about this in March, take up to twelve thousand dollars off of new twenty twenty four Chevrolet Silverado brand new or buy a new twenty twenty five Chevrolet Tracks for as low as twenty one nine to ninety five only at Joseph Chevrolet plus tax, title, license fee. See the dealer for the details. Joseph Chevrolet is the number one name in town at Joseph Chevrolet dot com. Plus they have the best selection, the lowest interest rates, low prices, and a great sales staff to get it done. Joseph Chevrolet and Cole Rain and Joseph Chevrolet dot Com.
Speaker 2: Did you know that virtual dolphins could be there?
Speaker 12: We have no choice, but we're going to have to do it. But we have a much bigger problem than he ever did. And the problem was caused by Carmala and Joe crookid Joe crooked Joe.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Joe got any money for doing this.
Speaker 12: Carmala wants to be the president for criminals and illegal aliens. I want to be the president for law abiding Americans of every race, religion, color.
Speaker 2: At hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Have the story rock about what's going to happen tonight with the signs, with the placards, maybe smoke bombs and maybe walking out.
Speaker 13: The first of all, specified everyone, this is not the state of the This is something unique.
Speaker 2: He's gonna address Congress.
Speaker 1: What happens every now and then. It's not safe because of the state Union. He's gonna be president for a while, but he's gonna it's a joint session of condoms. Wait, give me an update. How the how the Democrats is gonna respond with smoke bombs like children?
Speaker 2: Like, that's not real.
Speaker 13: They're not going to show with eggs and make like noise makers? Are they that the reports?
Speaker 1: Yes, eggs, noisemakers and clappers. You know what a clapp? I know, I know James Clapper.
Speaker 13: If they want to embarrass themselves in the national television and help Trump out, then they should do that.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the older hands they don't do that because inste other focus being Trump is going to be you and your behavior in the Congress. Correct, and they're going to wear certain clothing to indicate their outrage. Aren't they supposed to be there to range?
Speaker 8: They got?
Speaker 2: It is so wrong, it's so it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, do it where special colors think it's Halloween.
Speaker 2: Signify yourself with the vast minority.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, I got, I got this study trans you know, transgender rights, you know it is a big deal. And this study indicates that there's a greater likelihood of suicide that look to your lefts right there. It is rock that they're getting ready for the Congress right now, Look at that smoke bombs and Serbia and they're throwing smoker. This is under they got, they got signs up. They're getting ready in Serbia for the speech. That looked like Democrats right there. But you have nothing else to talk about, so you talk about transgender rights, which, by the way, this massive study indicated that if you go through their hormonal treatment and transgenderism, whatever, You're more likely to commit suicide, more likely to be an alcoholic, more likely to use drugs. It doesn't solve the problem, it exacerbates the problem. Is that going to get much media play?
Speaker 13: No, here's another stat for you. Seventy nine percent of Americans, including sixty seven percent of Democrats, oppose men competing in women's sports. So why would the Democrat party hang their hat on this issue? Well, why would they continue to answer the coup? That is sixty seven percent of their own party. You can't get sixty seven percent of a party degree on anything. At sixty seven percent of Democrats agree that, Look, you can't allow a biological man to compete with women.
Speaker 2: But they just I mean they'll, they'll go to the hill for that.
Speaker 13: I just had to vote for and not one zero center Democratic center or what forty five Democratic senators, not one voted to oppose that.
Speaker 2: So tell me about wood Luck being on the wrong side of history, humanity and everything.
Speaker 1: Well, second, just telling them to do this stupid?
Speaker 2: Who's who's telling their zeus they're stupid?
Speaker 1: How about transgender rights? Here's the study. I'll share it with you, Rock.
Speaker 13: If there's a Democrat that would come out tomorrow and say, you know what, we just can't have this. You know, you can do what you want to do, but one of those things you cannot do is compete against you know, other parents' daughters and beat their ass in sports.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Transgender surgery raises the rates of depression, suicideal impulses, deciding drug addiction, according to the AMIME one hundred and seven one hundred and eight thousand patients the Journal of Sexual Medicine, and the story clearly shows that there's a greater incidence of bad behavior towards yourself because you self loathe what you are at the moment you're conceived. That's the moment your gender is determined, and when you're born and it's revealed, little sonogram, I see a little stem deal. Okay, I know what I got. That's it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: There is something If you saw the movie about the pope being intersex, have you seen conclave had to be this way? Well, the new pope supposedly tells the conclave, look, I have male outside organs, but I have inside uterus and filopium tubes. Whatever the hell that was one's action and then he had to that's that's what I'm both and they like that, but.
Speaker 2: That person can't can't compete as a woman. I would not think.
Speaker 13: Sorry, you know, it's and that's a I mean, how what's the incidence of that next to none?
Speaker 1: Well, it's one and eighteen million. It happens, though you might get it happens, but you just deal it.
Speaker 13: Can't bend the rules that that, you know, for for millions and millions, vast, vast, vast majority for a certain isolated incident.
Speaker 1: And wrong here, I think you're wrong. You said, you're making no sense at all. And also he pointed out in twenty eighteen, when the Megan rap and o et cetera, you know, the big women's Olympic team wanted to play, they played a fifteen year old boys team in Texas. Fifteen year old boy team in Texas beat the US women's Olympic team. Yeah, six to one. Fifteen year old oist team beat Megan Rappino.
Speaker 13: There's a great clip of Seren and Williams on a talk show. I was saying, like, hey, what about taking you know, just going up against the men. She's like, oh my god. And I couldn't do that, Like the two hundred ranked man in the world would still crush me in one set.
Speaker 1: I beat, believe it or not, the number one ranked woman in the world at Kima Country, like Nancy Lopez and I was a one handicap and she was and I beat her more than she beat me. And and I'm not very good.
Speaker 2: But I know, well, who would it be? Well, I don't know. Let's say you would be the all and and me.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 11: Wow. Actually it's funny because Andy Murray, he hes been joking about myself and him playing a match, and I'm like, Andy, seriously, like are you kidding me? Because for me, tennis and men's sammys and women's says are completely almost two separate sports. So I'm like, if I were to play Andy Murray, I would lose six oh six so in five to six minutes, maybe.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, because.
Speaker 11: It's true, it's a completely honest it's a completely difference worth. The men are a lot faster and me and they everybody knows.
Speaker 2: Is a different game. And I love to lose.
Speaker 11: I only want to play girls because I don't want to be embarrassed. I would not do the tour I wouldn't do Billy Jane any justice. So Andy's stop it. We're not gonna I'm not gonna let you kill me.
Speaker 2: I'm with you when it comes to tennis.
Speaker 1: I only want to play girls.
Speaker 13: This is their albatross, Serena Williams. And there's a lot of things I think people can get behind the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: That's not one of them.
Speaker 2: That's show it over and over and over.
Speaker 1: If you thought about switching your gender at any point in your life, I know I wish I was a woman. I think women have benefits world. Sometimes it costs, sometimes it's a benefit. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it done. I would not want to be a woman getting up in the morning and going out and doing the stuff I see women do you get ready to go out?
Speaker 2: I go, my god, I find god every day.
Speaker 13: I can't do it seriously because yeah, you do all the stuff you gotta do and take up in the hair and.
Speaker 2: Eyes and what penny, let's go.
Speaker 13: If we got to leave at say ten o'clock for something, at nine five, I may may start getting.
Speaker 1: Dressed, pegashar, wash my hair, get dressed and leave within ten minutes gone. Women take an hour to get ready for what. I think Penny looks raight the way she is. I agree, just get let's go. You know, women dress for other women, not for men. The women hate other women.
Speaker 2: Women don't like them.
Speaker 1: They don't like other women don't like whom said, do you like?
Speaker 13: If women would like get behind each other and actually support each other, they would.
Speaker 1: Women don't do that destroy us. But here you got David Letterman arguing with Strina Williams. Who's a woman that should should be able to take Andy?
Speaker 13: Come on, no, I I think I know what I'm talking that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can't, and so why not have some but equal? That's what Title nine is, Separate but equal. You can't have guys like you playing rugby against girls or women. Yeah, and you go through the transgender stuff. This exhaustive study says they're going to hurt yourself.
Speaker 2: Seg. Do you agree or not?
Speaker 13: I mean, and once you do that, the damage is done. There's no going back.
Speaker 2: Once you get this shrumped.
Speaker 13: Always say what if you're a parent that has your okasial child to get this done at.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Children's Hospital used to have this big clinic here and because the law passed, they stopped doing it. They said, Okay, we can't do that anymore. But there were hundreds that would come to the children's hospital here to have hormonal therapy and then go to the next step when they turn eighteen and you have something cut off. When that happens, there's worse results than doing nothing. According to study.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, acting on it is worse than just letting them go and letting it kind.
Speaker 2: Of plain grow out. How many girls There was.
Speaker 13: A study the same thing that said most of the people that in adolescents that said that they felt like they were a different sex, and they waited until they were like.
Speaker 2: Twenty five twenty six.
Speaker 13: Most of those people said, you know what, that was kind of a thing I thought about when I was young, and thank god I didn't go through the surgery segment.
Speaker 1: Your reaction will leave the stooge reporters approud service of your local teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quala. You could feel a beautiful Northern Kentucky. Call Tom Rickton Heating an air at air Conditioning at eight five nine two six' one eighty two sixty. Nine But red's update brought to you By Party town In, florence a tri, stage one stop shop for all the party. Supplies split squad action today for The Red legs coming up, here It's Graham ashcraft against The. Rockies then Tonight Chase. Petty it's a start for The reds as they faced Those dodgers. Again seven hundred ww's coverage begins With Jim day and The cowboy with The Hot Stove league at six o, five seven thirty, five with THE rnl carriers inside pitch punked to the In man last. Night there's excitement to believe it on In goodyear by the broadcasting teams that they sent something. SPECIAL Nfl news running Back Saquon barkley and The Super bowl Champion eagles have agreed on a two, year forty one point two million dollar contract extension that makes them the highest paid running back And National Football league. History The New York jets are releasing wide Receiver Davonte, adams saving twenty nine point nine million in sowarycap. Space what it's all, about, mean Rock it looks like The steelers are going to go With Justin fields at. Quarterback Russell. Wilson they can.
Speaker 13: Draft One justin's younger right lot younger man tenure him easily.
Speaker 1: T grace out of The Mexican league IN Fc cincinnati and A Champions cup round of sixteen to night at Six Fox sports thirteen to sixty N ku And Detroit mercy first round of The Horizon league at six thirty on the, project would you if you're home alone and you're dead for two, weeks would you rather have a dog or a?
Speaker 2: CAT i already know this.
Speaker 13: Dog we we've talked about this The Indian rocky. Show the cat will eat you when You're we added stories about.
Speaker 1: That theaters talked about the odun it's. Ugly do you have any? Cats no?
Speaker 2: Dogs?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Two would the dog eats? YOU i don't think, so please. Continue it's ALL i.
Speaker 1: Got what's the what's the latest on the wrestling matches with The Pebbles kid got him around.
Speaker 13: Like well the middle one now the Middle Rock bronson six years. Old he's now super Into. Indians can you Say indians? Anymore he's in A native AND i dare you Say? Indians so we on my my and my brother in law has a has a camera like a trail camera out in our woods because he comes over like once a year In hunts.
Speaker 2: Right and he this literally just.
Speaker 13: Happened and he sends my wife a picture and it's my son on the trail, cam six year Old bronson with his bare ass hanging out and nothing but a towel taped around his front like a. Loincloth i'm gonna show you the picture out What i'm not.
Speaker 2: Making this up and what you're going to get.
Speaker 1: Charged he definitely wants to be An.
Speaker 13: Indian apparently my wife's being An, Indian but what what the hell is going? On look, Here, hart this is all unbeknowsed my. Wife she thought they were like out in the, woods you, know kind of. PLAN i think he didn't have pants on.
Speaker 2: IT i, KNOW i am after a royal showing.
Speaker 13: Sag now he wants to be An, indian, LIKE i, mean that's his greatest thing. Ever HE i don't know in the ones he sees on ON, tv That Indian Native.
Speaker 2: America he's the craziest kid.
Speaker 1: Ever, like what the?
Speaker 2: Hell what is going? On would be An?
Speaker 1: Indian maybe maybe he's identifying he's An.
Speaker 2: Indian does that make him An? Indian if he identifies he wants to be. One but he's not going to be. One you wouldn't let him be An. INDIAN i mean he.
Speaker 13: Could he doesn't run around the woods, naked that's, fine but he's not An indian the newdiest that's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Cut so you were, Saying, Rocky i'm just, SAYING i, mean you know he's probably running that. Camp remember.
Speaker 2: The road we did.
Speaker 1: That, yeah we did the show live from a newdist camp On Blue Blue Rock road up, there went up the hill and these women are walking. AROUND i said they're, naked AND i, said oh, yeah yeah the calling On Blue rock, There, yeah one of, those but they were shall we say one.
Speaker 2: Of the families that ends that lives kind of near.
Speaker 1: ME i don't. KNOW i FELT i would embarrass the other men IF i took my pants to you.
Speaker 2: Want to make them feel, inadequate, Inadequate SO i didn't do. It SAY i had no.
Speaker 1: Problem he made him feel.
Speaker 2: Inadequate lame, me different.
Speaker 1: Story what CAN i, say rock what's on the big show?
Speaker 2: Today what CAN i?
Speaker 13: Say we Got Dan munk right out of the gate and talk about what happened With rodney McMullen And.
Speaker 2: Kroger do we know the fact yet or he's gonna give us the fact of money or. Sex, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: Know if a man didn't have money and, sex what would you have in?
Speaker 2: Life what?
Speaker 13: Else probably everything would be. Great there wouldn't be men in, prisons or.
Speaker 1: Run around the woods and around.
Speaker 13: Fires and kill deer and just smear their blood on your. Face, yes that sounds.
Speaker 1: Good i'm telling with a peace. Pipe that's. It i'll be listening To Dan. MONK i want To ronnie. McMullin i've known him a, while AND i worry About kroger staying here with the big superstares and yes Without rodney. McMullen he's A cincinnati kind of a. Guy and it's either sex or. Money would you?
Speaker 13: AGREE i don't want to, speculate but those are the leading. Uh and we Have Tanya dieters at three thirty.
Speaker 2: Five you Mean tanya.
Speaker 1: O'Rourke this Is Joe, Justice, joe he's. Funny got women OF i left to me women are. Right That's Sharon kennedy And Meghan.
Speaker 13: Share then we Got James repea at four o'clock to talk about Your.
Speaker 2: Bengals there we, go t what about t? Fifteenth, right he's been? Tagged tag him out. Happens also.
Speaker 1: Raise, right he made twenty one didn't he's Having you're. Losing you make twenty six million and you're you're, Unhappy, yes because he's worth more than.
Speaker 2: THIRTY i think a.
Speaker 1: Year that's what they said segment give me out of suits, Yourport Dan.
Speaker 2: Monk i'll be Listening.
Speaker 1: Willie and utter of a rainy day coming up here at the Tri. State we leave you with the immortal words of The stood report, SAY i.
Speaker 10: Wish you the bank account Of republicans and the sex life of A.
Speaker 2: Democrat ain't that the?
Speaker 1: Truth Charlie, luken back when the mayor was someone you could deal, With, BENGO i have to give an, award to have to have pure of All i've heard about, This i'm giving. You it's going to be In Red's baseball like In. May what's the award is going to be The irishman of The, year AND i was last. YEAR i give him A shelley which is like a stick with a big nod on the, end AND i was there with him With Sharon kennedy gave it to me and then they designated that the after parable is given this it's The hibernian's The irish group and you get giving it to. HIM i, MEAN i don't know it was. There they voted, said, Okay, willie will you give him the ward next year to after have pure of? ALL i, said, sure why not in the corner of the room at your, house like, Uh penny hit. It penny hit that That charlton heston. Most But i'm gonna give to our mayor Of by the, way he couldn't have been more kind last. Many he was, fine he's, good all, right thank you very much for you. Segment thank, you let's. Continue i'm staying alive on this radio seven HUNDRED w L w