Speaker 1: Ms Joe fight. Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Just felt that I was gay, right, Okay, let's say you gotta knock on your door right, hold on, hold that thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me intro because I always forget to intro. Okay, Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris Raig and that's Tom Sween. You look at and pointed him and laugh.
Speaker 1: That's Derek. Uh remember you can.
Speaker 3: You can support us over at patreon dot com slash the snark Tank early access to ad free exclusive episodes. We just wrote, uh just wrote a gay version of the phrase how to how to save a life? Yeah, and it's uh, I think we landed on something pretty bad.
Speaker 1: We're back. We're back.
Speaker 3: Our first it was our first in person uh gay righting session, and I think it came out pretty well.
Speaker 1: It's it's about something that's gay, not it's gay.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's pretty it's look go find out. Patreon dot complash is snark Tank, stark Tank, have shop all that ship. Uh continue, what was your dumb thoughts?
Speaker 1: So, so you wake up right, you're like you hear a bang on the door, like consistent banging, right, Okay, it's like it's to the point that like you're scared the doors and come off the frame.
Speaker 3: Right, I've been there, I think, and you're go out there.
Speaker 1: And it's just me sitting down right in what I'm sitting down to the stupid twenty years right, But there was banging almost to the point when you open the door, so it so it doesn't make sense already You're like banging, bang bangs pretty much. I bang in the door and you open it, but I'm not staying like close, like like it's impossible that I could have been hitting it.
Speaker 3: Like the sound the sound of the of the last bang is over me opening it. Yeah, right, okay, and you notice.
Speaker 1: It, but you're like you're kind of sleeps. You're like, I'm not, no, I'm just just tweaking a little bit, okay. And then I'm sitting on the soup. I'm fucking crying. I'm crying profusely. I'm crying and I'm throwing up on myself. I'm crying, screaming, I'm wailing. I'm wailing, And for some reason, you're like, why why is no one complaining about this? I'd be complaining of out this, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am currently in my mind I would imagine, I would what is this man, I.
Speaker 1: Just found it. I was fucking gay man, they just told me, And I start throwing up a lot, right, and then I throw up a bit more. And they told you you're gay. I told you them, they told me was to And then I look up at you and I say, damn it, and I fucking explode, but not like not asking me, like a bloody explosion, like a like a fucking like a small napalm, like a like a person size and apoM strike okay, like fire, yeah, okay, and it's it's it's it's hot, like it doesn't hurt you, but it's like a little back up. You're going back to bed, and the media, Yeah, I'm going back to bed.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that I'm tripping, Like I'm just assuming that this is a dream. And then if I wake up and I see a smoldering pile of ash or like hear sirens, then like I guess I'll like I don't know, call the news or like like I don't know, I don't know what that but but like there's no way that I would be able to believe that something like that happened in like a truly fantastical event. I'm not believing it really, Like I'm just like, there's no scenario.
Speaker 1: It would have to persist for so long for me to believe it.
Speaker 3: And even then, like let's say aliens came, right, yeah, and they landed over the White House or whatever. They a little gray a little gray boy fell out of it, and he's like and he's on the news and like suddenly, like we were living in this alien place. Right five weeks into it, I would probably still be like.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm in a coma, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, Like, maybe I'm just maybe something something deeper is wrong.
Speaker 1: It would be difficult for me to believe how much detail becau dreams. You know how dreams are just not that detailed. They're like fairly detailed. But when a long span dream is in detailed, I.
Speaker 3: Guess if I can't slap myself awake, that's my first line, is like, Okay, so I'm not dreaming necessarily. So if there is something wrong that this is not reflective of reality, it's something deeper.
Speaker 1: I think aliens would be a good adsiance to the world as long as they're like not fucking wolin, you know, well, they would definitely be Wilin. Maybe they wouldn't. I don't see why they wouldn't, Like, what if they're genuine belevolent, Like what if belevolence is just not a human trait, but if other things can actually be belevolent.
Speaker 3: I I'm kind of the mind that anything that can get to the point where it could leave the atmosphere of a planet would theoretically have to have gotten there through intense conflict forever.
Speaker 1: But what if But what if they don't. What if instead of doing what we're gonna do with just blowing ourselves up, right, they get to that point like we should probably just like go help other people, not blow themselves up, but they're becoming we'd fuck I think the I think they'd be. They would come here to try to help, and I'd be like, hope you got an assholes, I'm putting it.
Speaker 3: I think the only people I think, the only people kind and wise enough to end up the only people kind and wise enough to have that as a leading philosophy, will inevitably be just be just murdered and killed by like a group of people.
Speaker 1: Who don't get a genuinely be born way, stronger way, way more powerful than other people. You have to be born like the only way a great person could exist. And it's what if they're born like Superman, whether it's like impervious, because other than that, they're gonna kill you if you're just doing better for it, Like you're like, oh, I'm gonna teach people how to farm, and I'm gonna try to like you know, people our culture and like save lives and like mental health, and they'll be like you gonta GE's just a hassle.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like even just the way that we treat animals on this planet, you know what I mean? Yeah, like like we're not particularly like benevolent, like culturally, like socially we are, but like individually, like I don't know, man, you see people like just people, people do crazy shit. All it would take is like one rogue fucking alien to just be like a dick and just be like ah fuck Maui boop gone Maui. Yeah. Now specifically like for no reason for not disignation, like think about I actually saw like a video recently of like these these uh I don't remember exactly where it was, but these people like poured what's that stuff that it's like it's like I don't know if it's pewter or what, but it's like liquid metal, right, and it and it pours and and it like hardens, right, And they poured it into like an ant hill and it was like the biggest network of an hills like.
Speaker 1: They'd ever seen.
Speaker 3: It was like like a like a massive negacity with like garbage centers and like literally like like designated spaces for certain things. And you have to imagine from their perspective, it's like this is like Atlantis falling or like this is this is like this is literally like the United States exploding overnight for no reason. Yeah, for reasons beyond their comprehension. It's that's why I think like I feel like they I feel like they would just almost accident, not even like in a malicious way.
Speaker 1: They had a company brings on with them. I think that would be that. I'd be like, that'd be the member I think why we die from them first. They'd be like that is the thing, right, They'd come here. They'd be like, oh shit, you guys don't have turbo as like what and they we'd all just die out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like their engines, like like their engines themselves. Like the way that they operate would like disrupt the core of the planet, you know what I mean, and like, oh, gravity's gone, and then people start floating away.
Speaker 1: They'd be just ignorant to the idea how with planet works, so they just day would just come. Well, they just don't care, right, and like they just don't give a sho. I feel like I feel like a benlevolence is possible, but just not from us. Like I don't think we can truly well, we can try to be better, but I don't think we can honestly do good. I'm really here. Here's a question.
Speaker 3: You know that thing that we sent out into space where it's like a it's almost like a here I get to know humans, you know what I mean. It was like a like a ship with like I think a record in it and like a book and like some art and like I think anatomy diagrams or whatever.
Speaker 1: It might have been the Voyager. I'm not sure something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's say hypothetically, you know, we assume that that thing is going to Our assumption is that is that that thing is going to be found by another species, right, and then you know, in some official capacity, they'll try and find us. What if it's what if it hits like the windshield of like two aliens just ode tripping who don't give a fuck, or like they're high as hell and they're like, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck is this dude? Whoa?
Speaker 3: And then they fucked the record or whatever and they just don't care at all about what it is. That's that's also very possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I alien to such an alien is so alien to my brain that like it's just as whimsically because I feel like, first and almos, they're gonna be things we can't really perceive. They're gonna look like shit that it's gonna we're not it's gonna be scary to look at. So like trying to respect them is gonna be already almost out the window because they look scary, you know. So I feel like that's gonna be another thing. I just I don't know, man, I feel aliens they might be fine.
Speaker 4: I just I just I mean, they only won't look scary that they're relatively if they look not even relatively, that they'd be like just the same. Because even something like imagine seeing on this earth a human that looked like just just green. They're just green, you know, and then like of course it would of course, of course it would. Well no, because I've I've i've know you let me, let me let me.
Speaker 3: First thing is like he's sick, right like no, not he can take a little bit of a Oh I see greeny No, I mean like like that like hope.
Speaker 1: Like that's not sick. But that's not a shade. Humans can't turn a shade like you've never seen like an uncle like that at like thanks gimicks, whoa Puerto Rican thing? But but yeah, I've seen green like green characters are not things.
Speaker 3: That you understand that they're not real.
Speaker 1: Yes, I understand that you're you're ye like yes, Derek, but I've already seen this before, like if I saw somehow that works? Man, it's what degree it is?
Speaker 3: Oh it's not, yes, it is if you see look right now, like it's it's hard to talk to someone because it's like like I you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking alarm, Oh I saw a green person. But I wouldn't go ballistic like I've never seen something green. If I see something that looks like a color, I've never been able to interpret it's talking to me. That's different.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't know what's going on, So I don't even know if you'd even really understand what you're seeing it. Also, you might not be freaking out because there could be something here now the.
Speaker 1: Way that I just can't perceive. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically though, what makes us freak out more are things that we understand but in a distorted way. Those are the scariest things. I think green skin is not that for me. Look see, I know you think that it's just but you can't just Can't's like it's like somebody is saying, like, oh, I think i'd be Like say, I say I think I could be able to skydive. I don't know until I actually do it. That's true, I've visualize myself doing it. But so like I feel like saying, but.
Speaker 3: There's the flip side of that argument is that a lot of people end up doing it and it's like, oh, that wasn't as bad as I doubt.
Speaker 4: It exactly, So it might there's a there's a possibility, but I would say more times just because of that is something seeing something that is so like it's like seeing thanos like if you saw you know.
Speaker 1: What if you saw like oh, I'd be scared still, but my brain would be able to conceptualize what I'm saying be horrible, like, oh my god, is real?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is? Like I can't believe this is real? It's that I think that's the thing that I'm trying to hold on.
Speaker 3: It's now you're you have to cope with that this is a real thing, Like green people are real.
Speaker 1: It'd be like Wow, I'd be like I have to sit down and like take a breath. I think I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You're saying like I would have to see something that I've never even remotely conceptualized to be freaked out, like.
Speaker 1: To loose because like if I see it right, like obviously, if I see like.
Speaker 3: Like if I saw like a like a roswell alien, like like a like a stereotypical like little green, like a little gray man, I'd like, Oh, it's a alien that's scared.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're real and we've seen them before because this is how they they're drawn.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sick. But if it looked like like some love crafty and ship, I'd be like, yeah, this is insane.
Speaker 4: I see I hear what you guys are saying, I just don't know if your brains would react in the in the the way, because.
Speaker 1: I would the world breaking. I don't, but it's wait, I don't think it is. I don't think it's world.
Speaker 3: I think it's just like everything that you knew to be true is now has to be in question.
Speaker 1: But like but like that's not it is, but it doesn't nullify anything else that's posis Like, it doesn't nullify other things. Like if I see something that completely nullifies the way, like like I have, I think I know.
Speaker 3: It's like like, so what you're saying is like you see an alien right, and it's like, okay, aliens are real. That doesn't change that, like that this is goes down, that the sun comes out, or like or that this is like this is still like my favorite food or whatever. But if you like picked up a table one time and turned into rats, your whole thing would be.
Speaker 1: Like, well, what the fuck has table has always been rapped? Yeah, like I's been sitting down with rapa, been putting my plate off rat. Now you have been eating spilled food off rat?
Speaker 4: Now how much more vast is everything everything that you you thought you understood?
Speaker 1: The physics the laws of physics right now? Clearly you don't I know that that. I've taken enough signclists to know. I really don't. I think I do.
Speaker 3: I think the principle like the basic understand the basic laws of physics. We don't need to get into quantum mechanics or nothing.
Speaker 1: But like that right there, that's table like that You're like like, now I'm.
Speaker 3: Exactly this is kind of thing. It's like has this always been rats? Was this like a one in a million things? Did I like hit like a like an atom that like shifted like what the fund?
Speaker 1: Can I not?
Speaker 3: That would be understanding of the world, and you would have to like everything that you perceive would have to be like side eyed in some way. Aliens kind of are unnatural, like we assume already that there they existed some kind of yeah, we're just sort of waiting until the day that we see it.
Speaker 1: So like seeing it would genuinely lucky.
Speaker 3: So seeing it seeing an alien would still be crazy, but it would fall within the within the.
Speaker 1: You know, the existing kind of my imagination, like I've already imagined them being real. Granted there is the like that had be like whoa or there is the in person being like, because how people are like, oh man, God runs up on me, I'll do this, And it's like you're saying that, right, yeah, if if you exist live through that, you're very likely not gonna do that, you know.
Speaker 3: Kinson Let me ask you something, how would you feel if you if you go to sleep one night and you go to bed, you honksho honkshoe me you're sleeping, and then your alarm goes off at like two am and you open your eyes and you're getting two feeds from different places, and your eyes are like they're they're in your apartment self where they're moving around, and then they pause because they realize you're you're perceiving, and then they run back into your head and then they crawl into your your your head again.
Speaker 1: Well, being blind is genuinely one of my worst fears. Like I think not being able to seize nightmare fuel.
Speaker 3: But that would be more alarming than aliens. Right, That your eyes are sentient creatures that like leave your body when you're asleep.
Speaker 1: That that's so laird. I can't understand it because it's like exactly what I'm saying, because like, so me, waking up is simply a process of my brain turning on, not eyes opening and observing, because they're doing that and I'm not knowing it.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a wire cross, Like usually the only reason you wake up is because your eyes just jump back into your head.
Speaker 1: Presumably that's how waking up works. And my eyes only had like a half an hour to go hang out this time, and they're like, oh, you gotta get back for he gets up.
Speaker 4: There's some things I don't want to like, I understand some scientists because they're like, man, so much shit that I star like their whole like a lot of things that they've said. Even even people in the medicine, they're like, oh, everything that I learned, I have to like shift some things. There's breakthroughs and like fuck yeah, everything that I learned I have to read, I have to read.
Speaker 3: So I think in this when they found out that mercury cured the the woke mind virus, Yeah, then that paper I see that, Yeah, and what is it called veyars.
Speaker 4: Like they they they did it and they were like, oh wow, I can't believe this is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, Jordan Peterson was correct, but unfortunately he's he's gonna be a pariah because he's curing the woke virus, which now the deep state is gonna come after him way more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's look, there's gonna be authorities trying to tell you, like, don't drink mercury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. You're gonna be like, yeah, she's gonna come out of retirement. People have we killed? He's gonna be like, like, how may I like if we ironically like like what we we start feeling strong.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, I just got the chills thinking about it. I'm not even I'm not I'm not a bloodthirsty person, but I am so tired of these people.
Speaker 1: I am exhausted.
Speaker 4: I am I am thoroughly exhausted, and I can't turn my brain. I can't help it. And you in the YouTube algorithm knows it. That's all that's showing up on my feet. So yeah, I'm just waiting for the election to be over. I would welcome aliens because it would completely shift everything.
Speaker 3: But would you welcome sentient eyes? Uh?
Speaker 1: No? At that point, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't quit what I was getting to about that I would have to re learn, like think about like everything that I know about myself an anatomy.
Speaker 1: I think I'm like you guys. I know you guys are there in this moment. If I were a kid, I would have put up with it, right because I was ignorant. I'm starting to learn shit about myself. This must be how it works where I am now thirty six years old. I think I would just be done. I think I would throw myself off something. I don't want to deal with that anymore. I think I could accept pretty much everything that isn't scary, you know, as long as they appear to me in the state that isn't genuinely frightening. Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: You're right about that, Like just like just learning how to grow your penis or something like I would a big deal. O, we just discovered they can grow your pen and I wouldn't scare me at all.
Speaker 1: Right, But my eyes, being sentient, I think doing its own thing, doing their own thing says it wouldn't scare me. It would just stress me out. You're you're so we're gonna move on to crash because that's not like scary, that's just like what do you mean? Like what is what you're just what you're not thinking about?
Speaker 3: It actually happened to you, it's scarier than scary.
Speaker 5: I think it's that's not like a little demons. That's everything about everything that you understand being incorrect. And now you're you're basically a fucking kitten. You know, You're like, I don't understand anything.
Speaker 3: Everything is scary, everything is potentially not anything the way that I understand it.
Speaker 1: What's next? What else is gonna happen? One domino falling is what does it? You know? Like the one domino of like, oh that's real? So what else is right? And then they sold? But sure they should start just bugging me on. I'm like, and then you're telling me about it there, telling me you're lying, And I'm like, how the funk? How dare you tell me I'm lying?
Speaker 3: What happens a drug hysteria when like like when I was a kid, and that it would be like marijuana will kill you or whatever. Yeah, and then and then you get high and then you're like.
Speaker 1: I saw my problems in a sea, like we gotta tried.
Speaker 3: I tried to draw Frankie Valley and then it turned into it turned into the Joker, which and it's kind of still isn't the Joker, But.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what I did here. I just love reason it looks like he's looking. It looks like he's looking for his keys.
Speaker 4: See yeah, he's like I think he just needs like you know, brought from Pokemon eyes like.
Speaker 1: Just just like yeah, just it's just like he's not there at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tried to.
Speaker 3: I try to do it like a perspective where it's like the camera's like.
Speaker 5: I mean, like like there's anime.
Speaker 1: Where like the foreheads really big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I could quite do it anyway. I started watching EPO No, How'd Your Maine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, watching that, it was pretty pretty what is that said? Box boxing anime? It's pretty good. I like. I like it so far. I like I like that old feel because it's like two thousand aesthetic of those old animes, the kind of the graininess it looks. It's not about it just I like it. It feels good. I was like, it's goods up. Yeah, I just I don't know. I think I've just kind of fallen out of animes the Generals and Medium Sparking zero. Oh yeah, do you have you have the pre order?
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 1: It's three, you know, thirty more dollars. I'm not going to thirty plate. You have to see in past the season past three, more characters, more characters. I think it's I think it's all.
Speaker 3: I don't care about.
Speaker 1: All the Yeah, I'm I'm in between cause if if you get it, it's available on Monday. Right, I don't really know what.
Speaker 3: I've not been paying attention to it because I just don't know if I'll really want to. How different do you think this game is gonna play from.
Speaker 1: Any of the old Probably probably not much more different. Yeah, like I have to try it first play. When when does it come out? It comes out. I probably have it Monday, so you can come over Monday. We'll probably try it. Yeah, all right, Yeah, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 3: Like if I like, don't just don't buy if you don't want to, Like personally, I'm not gonna. I'm I'm fine with the I was fine with those games, not like continuing personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fine with it. Two. It's cool to have him back, though.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the fact that that they took a long break, you know what I mean, because like the games that came after were just not like Raging Blast.
Speaker 1: Like Raging black, but it wasn't it wasn't good. It wasn't as good as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of them just kind of were. I didn't like Kakarate either, Like I didn't. I just I tried to try, like I wanted to like.
Speaker 1: It, Bounce of buttons. I don't like that nature of the game, you know, like where it's like you don't really mix up your combos like I feel like dragon Ball, at least in the they were so like dynamic. Yeah, he's still talking alternate storyline things. That's what I'm careing about the most, honestly, and it doesn't be cool. Yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: I think at this point, like though, growing up with dragon Ball, like I've I've come up with so many it's like, yeah, there's nothing that's going to be like what has been unturned?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, oh no, they're just gonna do what ifs. That's it. No. But what what I'm sayings are such an easy way to do cool things with anything.
Speaker 3: But I don't know why everyone doesn't do that, right, But like I think what I'm saying is, I'm thirty now, right, I've had a long history of doing what IF's in my brain about dragon Ball that are undoubtedly going to exceed whatever they're going to put in this game, because I've had Goku fight Spider Man and lose.
Speaker 1: Like this thing where the guy was doing me. He has it's like some dude on TikTok. He goes on it and he has like toy fights and he had one with Piccolo fighting master Chief right, and the just he has like and I'm like this, I'm watching it right, and I'm watching it glued to it, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm still a child. I'm like, weird real still a child because this ship is lit as fun, like Jeep's chest burning, an idea of the shields like especial to me, can't hit in the shields and it's kind of dissipating, and he's like Demutan armor stopping and it's like, bro, I'm playing this too.
Speaker 3: I'm living I totally I watched that entire thing and I was like weirdly captivated by it.
Speaker 1: I want to buy toys to play with them again, but I know I won't, and if I do, I'm just gonna If I start playing with my toys again, I'm gonna neglect my girlfriend entirely. Like that'll be we will fall apart. That's fine to make you mad, going room, locked the door, and I'll play with my toys four hours, lock the door. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I have I have so many, I have so many mass at this point, I have like an absurd amount of master Chief toys.
Speaker 1: Not I never even bought him. I didn't. I'm still watch.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just the default gift kind of thing that people say, Oh, Chris loves Haley like master Chief.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like, okay, I appreciated.
Speaker 3: And gifted to an arbiter. No, but I bought an arbiter I have I brought. I had an arbiter at home that I literally was like, I have to proise, I have to bring it because it's just a statue of him, like standing on a rock with a sword, and it's just like this is look, this looks so good. It's a statue really more of a toy or less of a toy. He like moves his arm like this. But it's like, oh my god, you're not supposed to play arbitrary existing in general. Man, I want to Keith Davis. He's cooler than I want to keep David bust Like that was just it's just this part of him, but also like maybe like his nipple.
Speaker 1: We're wanted to be a separation from him. We're only wonder I know, is that crazy instant we could really meet him?
Speaker 3: I yeah, And I don't want that. That's like one of those things where it's that's like what Troy from Community meeting uh LeVar Burton.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's an end that's an end game thing for me where it's like.
Speaker 3: If I met him, I don't know if I would be able to handle the fact that like it, it wouldn't be how I imagine it, so like I would rather it just never happened.
Speaker 1: I want to meet him so I can like he'll be fine because I'll be like, oh I love this. These are these roles been a lot to me. It's like, oh, I don't even remember those. That's not what I mean. He remembers this roll stop. No, I don't. I'm not saying he wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, this is my fear, is that like hated that role like something like.
Speaker 1: That, and I hate you something about you.
Speaker 3: I thought they but it was gay and I hate you.
Speaker 1: Get the funk out of my sight. I'm not a big fan of or really my role is gay is gay? Uh? What's a mass effect?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anderson, I'm not a fan of anything. I hated child he's a gay person, Huh.
Speaker 3: I hated Halo, I hated Master, hitted community. I hated everything I ever did except the thing, and even that I kind of hated. I got it, just got me money, So just got me money, So I did. I'm actually a terrible person.
Speaker 1: He says this, He said to you, by yourself to somally. He takes you to the side.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm going to tell you everything and no one's going to believed, right.
Speaker 1: You know, Lance Ready pushes you down. I killed I hated that nigga. I killed him to his roll. I wonder all the whole time, you think those niggas that are gonna pass me up? Are you fucking serious? D and d and resident that break David.
Speaker 3: He brings you, he brings you another room, and he's like, I hate these woke people.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, I want to throw up. I was. Actually you see him taking a maga cap off as you talk to him, and you're like, I'm under his hair.
Speaker 6: Take his hair off.
Speaker 1: There's a back app underneath it. Oh that would that would that way to break my heart? Act we're one degree of separationally cheat on me. Then finding out that Keith David is a magnetars I feel I wouldn't that would break I would rather be cheated on. I'm like, oh, I can't you not being a role mind? I walk in under seven and I'm like, he, at least Keith David's cool. At least I have this parasocialationship that's been around since I was six. You know, you're just a woman.
Speaker 3: I would I would literally rather go back in time, take myself from my parents and donate myself to the Catholic Church than have that.
Speaker 1: Oh my God is salivating. It's like a box of donuts. But it's a little little babies. Dude, Like, uh, that would be that gave that gave him the baby and he stopped. You still here? It's still like he forgot one. Are you doing this? Or why why are you still here?
Speaker 3: We we are We're actually we're one degree of separation from a lot of people that like would be kind of jarring, Like like I I personally like I remember in a Q and A a long time ago, and I still I still feel this way, but like I've always want to get Richard Horwitz is like a voice like in a video because like he did the voice of like in Vader Him and raz from Psychos.
Speaker 1: He's like very iconic voice.
Speaker 3: He's got a perfect voice for just like creatures, human creatures. And it's just like that is the ideal, like in my mind, like that's Paul's you know he sounds like that, right, No, yeah, that's his real voice. Like it's not quite as like high pitch, it's pretty I mean, but he does sound like he does sound like that, and we're like one degree of separation from him, and it's just like, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I want that little this party and I want to talk him too much. I was gonna freak out if you would have fucking like, if you would have started laughing, I would have lost my mind. So I'm like, I can't be here. I can't make that set off because I'll hear Zim laughing and then I have a fucking episode. So it's such a good voice.
Speaker 3: It's it's so good. But uh, anyway, let's move on to questions from our wonderful patrons over at Patreon on tim slash the snark tank. Go over there, and by the way, while you're here, to leave us nice reviews, leave leave a like, leave a comment, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Send me a gun.
Speaker 3: I don't like call to accent. I think call the actions are dumb and lame and gay.
Speaker 1: But send me, send me, send me on the sorrow. Let me make you for your seven. I think they're so cool if if they have them, I want one now, fuck it? What kind of you want a k You can't have one here? Oh you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's such a villain weapon. That's like a henchman. Like a henchman has that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody praise to them, like I can't wait to use you. And it's like a little shrine, like a little too like a resident evil at shine. You gotta like put two tablets in their hands inside opens up like I can't wait to use you. Oh my god, you're like not touching it, but you get close to touching it.
Speaker 3: It is an iconic webon like. I have to say.
Speaker 1: It just looks cool because it's got like the would finish on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just rounded mag it's nice, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's a good looking weapon. You know, a gun was really the P ninety.
Speaker 3: It's just like, I'm not really a gun guy. It looks like necessarily.
Speaker 1: It looks like some guy someone designed a gun that was supposed to look cool, but it looks stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't I know most of the If it wasn't for call of duty, I wouldn't know more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's really the main Oh the Scar, what kind of gun is that? Actually is actually just a scar? No?
Speaker 3: No, this is more like a sub machine gun. I think kind of scar. That's like, what is his actual doctination. It's like, it's like, I'm not even gonna pretend now, I'm not a plan.
Speaker 1: They're making a sequel to that movie.
Speaker 3: That you do that every single and I never see it coming, and then when you say it, I'm confused by it, and then it hits.
Speaker 1: He did again? Why would he do that? Why would no one's gonna make that joke anyway. Fucking They're making a prequel, question making a prequel to it. They're not Lion King. The James Earl Jones just died. That's why it's a prequel to Lion King, where you learn that Mufossa was adopted and Scar was actual spposed to be a real prince act like king. Actually he was justified, so like now it's like I'm like, what could he have done so bad that like he can't become king and in this fucking random ass light skin niggas king? Now, Like what's going on? Wait? What are they trying to say by that? I don't know. It's really a weird thing.
Speaker 3: Is I don't get are they on their villain ship again?
Speaker 1: I just think my personal thing is love that Disney. I feel genuinely Disney doesn't understand what people want anymore. I think they refuse to make good things. Obviously the new things they made haven't done well, but they're not. They're not because you understand that. Like obviously the COVID, like I think Soul would have done well if it was in theaters, but it didn't. It was COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the entire period it was just kind of like.
Speaker 1: I think like that. I think they went he lost money during the area of like them trying to make new things that metric, so like we just got to go back to make What's Turning Red? With the one nine to eleven movie in Canada where what is that?
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a movie about periods, I think right, like like it was like an allegory. Yeah yeah, but like there was the bad Who is that movie reviewer? Somebody in the comments knows there was this thing. I think it's mister Enter. I think there's this there's this cringe kind of YouTube movie review guy, and he was reviewing this movie and.
Speaker 1: It was like it's set in two thousand and one, but there's no mention of nine to eleven. It's like, and that's it's near nine to eleven, Like everything's going on during around the time, because I think in October is when they movie like ends. There's no mention and there's no.
Speaker 3: In this Pixar and it's not Pixar, but like you know what I mean, if.
Speaker 1: You're making a period piece, if you don't get a piece about two thousand and one, I'd bring up nine to eleven a little bit. I wouldn't like I.
Speaker 3: Have it as an Easter egg on the back that on the TV, like like you see like they're having a conversation, like.
Speaker 1: A smoking kids are having a conversation.
Speaker 3: That's important to the story, and then like in the background you see parents like this, like just looking at the TV out of focus, and then you could see like kind of the two towers and like kind of like fire, but like it's a little bit abstract. You could argue that that's not what. If Disney wanted to argue what it was, they could.
Speaker 1: Do it in the background with someone like having like a little like string plane hit like above the jungle.
Speaker 4: So yeah, definitely that's pretty wild even to is that is that person Lamb? Is this guy autistic?
Speaker 1: Yes, profoundly, probably probably because the point that he can't he can't drink on his own.
Speaker 3: He makes YouTube. It makes YouTube videos consistently. He's absolutely authenttic, Okay, because I'm just like, all right, you wouldn't if you if you're a serious movie review, you wouldn't say that. No, no, of course if you're hey, there's no living in this. I love that video. That video is a that's what anyway, our questions, Uh, first one, you may have invaded my mind in my body.
Speaker 1: But there's one thing.
Speaker 3: A seal always keeps his baby. That's his name. This is.
Speaker 1: Niggas making so much noise.
Speaker 3: He writes, and he says, hello Penie, Penis and Penis amazing. Hi, I guess, but he says, this is a call, is a wild callback for you and I. He says, do you still have the bag sword?
Speaker 1: No, it's gone. Who was that?
Speaker 3: That was Jalen's right, Jalen had How do you even get how do you even explain what this is?
Speaker 1: He had a sword.
Speaker 3: Where he covered the sheath. He covered the sheath in a plastic bag and then the blade also in a plastic bag. And so he had a bag sword and he pulled it out and he threatened us in a video that I shot. It was the first video actually, yeah, that you're in. It's that Tom Sweeney hates the Gays video.
Speaker 1: So it's like most iconic, most iconic moment ever.
Speaker 3: He says bag sword and he pulls the sword out of a bag of a paper bag basically, and it's or a plastic bag.
Speaker 1: We were we were it was we were a wild man was It was so much fun. But it was because I think we were all losing our minds. Oh yeah, I think we were all like for real going crazy. So like it was fun because we were all like, why are you going crazy?
Speaker 3: I think we just didn't really understand how to be full adults yet. But like we were kind of because we had do you remember what We didn't have a water filter. We had the pot of water in the fridge that we would boil.
Speaker 1: Do you remember to boil the water? It was hard water. He just boiled the water and then been afraid to get cold. Because you guys could have bought a five gallon drug that. Yeah, we could have.
Speaker 3: We could have had deliveries, you could have gotten the brittle.
Speaker 1: We just weren't ready to be adults yet. We were oil water. Like I'm in the eighteen hundreds, we went to fuck. Yeah, all right, you boil mud. What happens is turn a dirt? What did you say? You boil mud? It just turns back in a dirt, right, I.
Speaker 3: Think if you boil dirt it turns into mud. Well, why would it turn the mud because it's wet? Right, No, boiler don't make things wet.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about evaporating the fucking liquid out of it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I say back in the dirt, I'm thinking of boiling water. I'm thinking I kind of I left for a minute. I was like, I was like, what happens when you burn?
Speaker 3: When you burn?
Speaker 1: So listen, so hot does it turn into.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, let me say this. I don't stupid to the question. I don't know if Jalen still has this. I don't I would imagine not Oh hey you would, but ask him if you guys will he'll be on the show soon. I think actually saw him. I saw him like literally like tomorrow. I saw him at the Andre three thousand show right that I went to I think like a day ago, two days ago something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was wild, by the way, so weird.
Speaker 3: He was playing the flute like a bunch of like crazy albums. Yeah, it was what like but it was like it was not his album. He was like they were like they were composing on the spot basically with like a bunch of like rand and it was kind of sick. But it kind of made me wish that like I had like taken something before, you know what I mean, like if I take if I took an edible or like shrooms or something, just falling asleep to.
Speaker 1: Sit there and be like he was doing this thing too in the middle of the show.
Speaker 3: It was it was it was so I could tell It's like, damn, I was just what I should have taken edible, But like he was like in the middle of the show, he was like, and he's like just speaking in like these like fake he was speaking like Alon was like, what the fucking language is this for like five straight minutes and he's like, I nail that ship up. She seemed to look on your faces. There's all these like fucking flute music playing in the background. He's like giving like some crazy like I remember feeling like this is profound. Probably it feels that way. It has the energy of like meeting something. He was like, nah, I made that ship up that. I don't think that's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's weird artists. I wish he had more confidence in himself. That's it. Yeah, super confident.
Speaker 3: Uh anyway, next question, I cream and I Cream and Genie. He says, hello, Piccolo Junior, Lord Peloff and Majen Boo.
Speaker 1: Follow up to a previous question.
Speaker 3: I think I know who Peloff is, but I'm saying the villain from I know who, I'm saying who one, which is one of the.
Speaker 1: Chris said me.
Speaker 3: So I was like, yeah, peel Off is. I think the off is me because the small small piccolo junior Piccolo jun Oh, that's insane. I would just discern that that's no, there's King Piccolo, and that's how I.
Speaker 1: Would his name is. His name is junr He's why would he be junior because he's Piccolo's son. But like, like, I know what you was talking about, because the first Manicolo is a dragon Ball Z. But he's his name is Junior.
Speaker 3: He should be against your will they called him there, But good, Polo Piccolo is Piccolo.
Speaker 1: He is Piccolo in every game and every fucking encyclopedia, every bit of no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. When you're referencing dragon Ball Z, he is just Piccolo before Dragon Ball Z and dragon Ball his name is Junior. No one references dragon Ball Buddy, Well that's his name. If you look him up right now, if you google Piccolo, it'll be like Piccolo Junior, it will say that on Google. Look it will I feel. Look, it's gonna be like Piccolo. You're gonna see Piccolo and then you're gonna tick on the pages like, oh Piccolo on the other page. No, when you click into the wiki's Junior. You're just trying to be he is. He is.
Speaker 3: You just want to be autistic, but he is. Yeah, but nobody, no one really him. Look, it's Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z as Piccolo.
Speaker 1: Now, if you go to the dragon Ball wiki, right, that's what that's like. When the people's like, oh, Goku right, like, but when you go onto the page of like Goku's like actual stuff, it's like, oh, son Goku, Like, I agree, you're right, but he is junior. That is his name is Piccolo Jr. Whatever. Man, I'm not. I'm not disagreeing. You're saying. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're you're trying your best to be neuro divergent.
Speaker 1: No I'm not, he said. The guy just said Piccolo Junior.
Speaker 3: But he and I was a neurodivergent thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's not it is Piccolo Junior.
Speaker 3: Understand, in a social situation, you would just say Piccolo.
Speaker 1: You're right, I agree, But this guy is saying Piccolo. We're not saying. He's saying is describing like, Oh that's We're not saying I'm saying he's wrong.
Speaker 4: We're saying saying it's an autistic way to address things. Chris said, who's Piccolo Junior? All I said was, Oh, it's Piccolo.
Speaker 1: His name junior.
Speaker 4: He said that King Piccolo and then you would adress him as Piccolo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what I said, here's Piccolo.
Speaker 4: But like if we were if we were going to differentiate in a social setting, yes, we would be like not I O G. Piccolo and Piccolo Junior. We would say king can his name is?
Speaker 1: She's saying that and putting that little caby on it is the saying that divers It's just more descriptive because nobody needed that. That is the whole point. In a social situation, people are like, Derek, are you okay? They're like, oh, really he's junior. I didn't think of that, and then don't move on. Conversation got a little bit.
Speaker 4: It was like it's flowing and then it's like, wait, I want to stop it for this little cobya.
Speaker 1: Like stupid, we have a show. We talked about that. I guess that is the point.
Speaker 3: I guess like that was I just I just think it's a weird way to write it, because like if he said Piccolo, I would have understood Piccolo junr is like a wild way to say that, Like.
Speaker 1: Anyone calls him that, I don't junior. Yeah. Remember for some time dragon Ball Goal calls him junr. The first episode of Dragon Drag Balls. Sorry Dragon, he calls him R. I don't. I don't remember this at all. He does in what version? Because there's like eight different versions the Ocean? Yeah, is that Brian Drummond. I don't know Junior fight Junior. I don't know Junior.
Speaker 3: At first, I thought of like a cell Junior. You know what I mean, like there's a Piccolo Juniors.
Speaker 1: The point of the fucking cell Junior too? Is the reference to that? Again? Well, eight of the American kids that saw saw Dragon Ball before, we're like, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I mean, it's all good, we get it. It's just I would say, just just be normal. This is a wild way to say that. Just be normal, say Piccolo.
Speaker 3: Question is, why did.
Speaker 1: King Piccolo give birth to a p pterodactyl and a dragon?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Remember remember Tambourine and no, what's the niggas name? The big frogle looking dude? He had two kids that were just like, yeah, I woulna be real.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch that show because it was about babies fighting the last rats.
Speaker 1: I didn't give a funk I have it's funny.
Speaker 4: I have only watched that show while it was airing, meaning I was a fucking I was in elementary school and past that, and it's not I didn't think it was a bad show at all.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the funk out of it. I think it's a better show than dragon Balls, but more iconic.
Speaker 3: No, not for what I for what I want out of uh an anime like if I'm watching like say, I don't watch animes like that. I don't really watch like it, Like say, for example, what is that studio GIBBLI?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I know those are good movies, they're just not for me personally. Yeah, So it's kind of like dragon Balls, like oh.
Speaker 1: This is good, but like I seeing it's it was pretty good. It's really good, has a weird ass ending. Yeah, is really abrupt and you're like, oh it's over now. Everybody would to go see it, and I was just like, I was just like I'm gonna go. I really, I'm like Ball's Gate three years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm so sad. I I was supposed to go see UH, well, I wasn't. Like the plans intersected where I was supposed to see Megalopolis with uh Jaxsphones and some other people. But it was the same day as the undred three thusand seven. Like I'm gonna go see I'm not gonna watch this movie that everybody everybody's talking calling the war ship that they've ever seen. It's like Francis Ford Coppole is most recent thing and it's just like apparently like a wild fucking it's it's just baffling.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: The worst thing I've ever seen what's called doom Megalopolis. It was an anime and so now I'm like interested. It's not it's based on the now would be. It's an anime adaptation that francis.
Speaker 1: Biggest. If anybody's seen that, please let me know.
Speaker 4: It's the biggest pile of ship ever and most some of you might have seen a gift from it where this this like penis plant monster that like like you might have seen this thing that's like a like.
Speaker 1: You can pull it up.
Speaker 3: I'll finish the question, Yeah right, he says. Follow up to a previous question, is I cream e genie again?
Speaker 1: Uh So?
Speaker 3: Follow to a previous question and a hypothetical snark Tank RPG maker game, what classes would you all want to be slash. What would your special moves be. I feel like I'm a rogue.
Speaker 1: I think i'd be a rogue and be terrible at it. You would not be terrible rogue. It's it's a divergent path where it's like you got to do so much at story to get him to be a rogue, and he's not even good at it. It's just like it's like it's like making galap barbarrier but not I.
Speaker 3: Love doing it like that.
Speaker 4: I love like I just I want to make the biggest character and make them some fucking like pussy ass mage that just like you know, it's so, it's so it's so ridiculous when he could be Oh, I can tank all this damage and all this Like now I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 1: In the back of my.
Speaker 3: Downloaded a trainer for Balder's Gate nice like a mod to to just to just nullify the combat basically because I just I really don't give.
Speaker 1: A ship yet.
Speaker 3: I was telling you about the the infinite on it, like the infinite Turn, because that that was the when I want when I wanted a speed run through it, because I was like there were certain things I wanted to do, so probably on my second or third play through, whichever one, you would just not let them get a turn, and you would fuck everybody up just to It was so funny, So I did. There was one of my plays that was just not real at all, So I wanted to see how it was. How I beat How I beat gortash and and Raven Guard is that his name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How I beat them with all those you know, the first meet it. So there's bombs, there's the fucking guards, there's all this ship like. I was just like, I want to see somebody beat this for I'm sure there's somebody really good that did it, but myself, I was like, I want to see what happens. So I cheated, whooped everyone's ass immediately, Raven Guard. I knocked Raven Guard out. He still died.
Speaker 1: It was bullshit. I knocked him out, but he still died.
Speaker 4: Or you have to you have to save him from I wanted to see if maybe they did something. We're saved, if someone was skilled enough to actually beat it. Can you save Raven Guard this way? Nope, you can't. He just dies even though you knock him out. And it was so funny because I was like, this is so impossibly hard without doing this because you're not supposed to beat it that way. So but yeah, that was just fun, literally going up to every machine fucking it up and then it's ready to explode. But so like everything's ready to explode, killer everybody, and then you just let the next turn go and everything blows up at the same time.
Speaker 3: It's so I just realized, I just realized the fucking the UI is all over the cara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so luckily it's in the it's it's in the corners to where it can all be cut out, honestly just leaving it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because I know, I know, just whatever, fucking whatever.
Speaker 4: Well I always yeah, because when it reset, everything came back on display, but it's always cut out enough to where I noticed that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, only that hand thing might be in you see, like in the in the bottom not the bottom corner.
Speaker 1: The technology is so you think this ship is gonna take overgy figure take over this ship. I can't do a signal thing. It's gonna try to kill us. It's gonna be like it's gonna slip into a puddle to blow up. It's gonna scream I'm hurting.
Speaker 3: It's like it will be like the opposite of mister mcgew will, where he'll funk up, but it will always have bad consequences every single time. Anyway, that's another thing I have no business knowing by.
Speaker 1: That surely paid Thursday for a burger today. It's like, no, you fucking round face and pieces killed. You kill the absolute dum. It's not all business works ever, fearce face sphear faced freak.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this is what I think. Yeah, I'm definitely like a like a thief rog. I always do that. It's just like it just works. It's the most fun for me. Yeah, I'm always warrior unless they have them arcane warrior, so I get like, I get both, you know.
Speaker 1: Dude, i' actually been a man.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm kind of looking forward to Dragon Edge in some way. I don't really give a shit about it at all, but like that's what's coming up. I'm in the mood for like a fantasy thing. No this month, No, I'm sorry, next month. Sorry, Yeah, no, isn't it. I thought wait, hold on, maybe I thought it was at the end. God, let me look it up.
Speaker 1: Now it's on Halloween. I think the very end. I was like, yeah, I think it's I think it's the think it's the thirty first. Yeah, I mean you're probably right, Yeah, October thirty first. Yeah. I was like, dude, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be so glued to my place. It's gonna be sad. And if it's bad, I'll be like, wow, you know what when you really take out the weird voice acting that, the colors, character's hair, the teeth links.
Speaker 3: Hey, the canary are bad, but the canary is that's the only thing that I haven't gotten past. Like right now, I'm I've already coped with the art style. I was like, you know whatever, I don't think the art style is bad. I think the environments are cool. The environment looked I think that it's the Yeah, the character designs are not designs. I would say, like the way that they're drawn, they're design fine, but like their heads are too big and like it's just a proportional thing. And I think also just like they look too clean, they're weird polishedness that they look weird.
Speaker 2: Mann.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is I don't get you know, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like those designs would be fine if they just like scuffed them up a bit, you know what I mean, Like they have a little bit of detail there, a little bit of imperfection.
Speaker 1: They literally like models.
Speaker 4: I literally could change that, especially the old guy. The old guy looks the he looks like he doesn't belong in that universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's so he's like on a lorial commercial. Fuck he was ninety year old skins. People talk about hero shooters like.
Speaker 1: I was like that guy. Like when I look at that guy's face, like the older guy, and I was like, Oh, he's way too because he's he just doesn't. I was like, whatever they did, it's hilarious. That to me seems because I looked real. It looked like a real character.
Speaker 3: You're talking about that the photoshop of me as and I was like, what the is?
Speaker 1: Like Chris A little bit.
Speaker 3: I hated that, I truly because I understand.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's like because they're drawn that way.
Speaker 1: They're drawing your art style, cheek bones and the jaw. I get it. But like that really pissed me off because I believed it for a second. I thought it was like, wow, Wow, what looks weird? You're seeing this pit? Let me see what is this? Like it's this penis monster plant thing. That's like, yeah, I think I jerked off that, Yeah, but it's hard to remember.
Speaker 4: Doomed to Megalopolis. They also this guy the the main villain on the cover. The cover looks really cool, which is see a bison thing like a clearly.
Speaker 1: Based on.
Speaker 3: So it looks kind of like that would get like a ten year old made a click. Yeah, so this is how like seeing it in Blockbuster.
Speaker 4: We would always get like animes and ship because like once our neighbor that was around my age started showing a ship that we shouldn't be watching, like all these fucked up animes like like Giver. It's just like the bloody ship ever seen as a kid. And then fucking filling scroll he show us all that cool ship.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: I was obsessed with fucking fishing north Star. I was fucking I'm like, this is because I'd never seen anything like that before. Just there was so much limbs flying everywhere. It's exploding and fucking yeah, that's great seeing giant. So anyway, so you're a warrior, Yeah, rogue, You're a dumb rogue. I guess is that what you said that?
Speaker 1: He said? Kind of, I guess said you'd be a bad road. Be a bd rogue hor brawler. I guess. Yeah, it should be a paltte and we need we need a palate, I guess. But I can't man on that path. It's scary. It's like when I play Warhammer, Dude, I play like I play Imperium and I say wild Ship and people are like, yay, you can sell t Pierce supposed to play, and I'm like, you can do it. I finally, I finally. I've been meaning to play the first one for like forever space, yeah, because I was just like, well, I know it's Gears, you know.
Speaker 4: I was just like, I know it's Gears. I'll get around to it. Yeah, it's well, it's a water down version of Gears. But it's like I knew what it was basically. So I finally played and I was still like, I'm enjoying the funk out of this. I'm still playing the first one. Yeah, I'm playing the first one.
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 3: It's really fun, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Mad a second one.
Speaker 4: Well, the only the only problem that I have with it is once you get the uh, once you get the the fucking the jet pack like equipment, it's the game, and that's not most of the game.
Speaker 1: The less.
Speaker 4: The rest of the game feels a little lackluster because when you have that ship on again, it.
Speaker 1: Is phenomenal, Like they feel so good.
Speaker 3: Now it can burst forward slam and I was like, why don't I and then it's and then it does, and then it conveniently ran out of fuel. It's like, you fucking that's kind of the problem. This is the future, that's kind of that's kind of the reverse problem that Halo Infinite has with a grappling, because like you have it all the time in the story, I kind of have it all the time, so it's like you're kind of just like it just trivializes the entire thing. It's like I don't have to anything. You can just like Spider Man forever. So this is tasteful.
Speaker 1: That doesn't give it to you all the time, but I feel so god like having it that I'm like, yeah, I at least want more. Yeah, it's not enough. If if it maybe it could have boused him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the game's fun as ship. It's actually the lack of cover shooting at mechanic it's not makes it actually way harder. So because like they dynamically take cover right, like you just have to stand behind I have to stand behind things, and it doesn't work very well because there's like these cannon things.
Speaker 3: That I'm like, I'm they're still like perfectly hitting you, and I'm like, what's the cover for?
Speaker 1: What's the cover? But I was I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 3: I'm almost knowing it, Like, dude, that second one is really I'm super excited. I'm so I'm so overwhelmed with the games right now, dude, Like it's just like it's a lot at the moment, yeah, because I'm still trying to finish Mass Back three. I just got back, so like now I can play it again, but i forgot what the fuck I was doing, so I'm like, I'm just I'm trying to recalibrate now. I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's so terrible, especially for the RPGs. You take notes. You got to take no RPGs, I know, but I.
Speaker 4: Especially those fucking uh like Soul's, like any of those games, because you don't even have like a because you know how you have like you can have a mission objectives and RPG and maybe look to it and be like, Okay, I see what I can do and maybe they'll job way memory if you haven't played say Elden Ring in months and.
Speaker 3: You jump back into it or like the fun I don't know what. It was hard for me to no idea where to go. I jumped to the elder Ring where I was like one hundred hours in and just had like dart yeah. But at that point I was like, I'm not gonna do a hundred hours again. So I was just like I just figured I just went. What I did was I just like went to the beginning again, like in the area, and I just like fought my way through to where I was. And then by the time I got back, I was like, okay, I kind of I get how this.
Speaker 1: Foremost memory in that game for every every three months, must memory is gone. And I'm like I can't fucking I beat the DLC and I was like, thank god, I'm fucking done and I done that. I'm kind of done with that game, and I forgot I beat Bail. I was like, yay, I beat this big ass dragon. I'm done the story.
Speaker 3: I beat Millennia and I was like I feel fine, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Good stuff with that series.
Speaker 3: Man, But yeah, dude, so Silent Hill on the Way, Sound Hill too that soon and apparently pretty good, which is cool because there was like some speculator there was like concern about it because the team that was doing it was just not very good. But apparently they did a pretty job. Dead Rising I still have to play it was already out, yeah, and then Dragon Ball potentially maybe, depending on I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a dragon at the end of the month.
Speaker 3: It's busy.
Speaker 1: October sucks, but I came with the summer. Man. I'm sorry for Rivals. Man. I want to play that game so bad. I had That's a Marvel hero Shiitter had such a good time playing it. Really, I don't know why I'm so long to make this Like this is that was like an obvious Like I did not think it was obviously at all. Like my thought was like Hero Shooter or nothing. Yeah, it's more than halfway there most like yeah, like if anyone could do it, it would be them. My thing would be like, punish your cable. That's what I was thinking. I was like, okay, because you're thinking literal people that shoot. Yeah, that's why when I think of the Hero Shooter, I think about shooters. Yeah, yes, I was thinking of like characters that could fit archetypes for like, right, I understand what you're saying, Like this is obvious.
Speaker 3: How different you're How different is this from that that fucking Avengers.
Speaker 1: Game that they that flopped? Nothing they are there are the same characters kind of like there's an Captain America in there, and there's a Captain America in this game.
Speaker 3: That's one's Overwatch and then the other one's like more like anthem.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If that's like, that's like I feel like the best comparison point, But.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I never played that Avenger thing. I never did either. Yeah, it was really I liked it because there was Avengers, but then I realized it was such a like a wildly watered down version of everybody like narratively as well.
Speaker 3: I hated the fact that like everybody looked like like porn actor versions of like the characters in there. Like I remember seeing the poster or like the the in game render of all of them standing next to each other, like this looks like a porn out. It's like a porn It looks like a porn parody. Look straight out this looks like the I don't even know what the the honey, I can't even think of something.
Speaker 1: Penisters, that's wildly terrible. Yeah you Avengers, Avengers, I don't know Avengers pair portly not a lot of good things you can do it. Yeah, the game was really cool. There's a lot of really cool characters design side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does it look because I might check it out. It's free, so like check it out. Oh oh it's okay, Yeah, I'll probably check it out.
Speaker 1: I'll put into that game. I'll put on hundreds into it easy because I love I love that ship. You throw a hundred dollars in a freaking it a Marvel game, but like all those cool skins like that, you're the demographic. You're I am destroying everything. It's it's a it's a it's a superhero game.
Speaker 3: Marvel Rivals. Okay, So here's the thing about like what you say. It's like, oh, well, there's like different archetypes that could fit into that game. The reason why I think is so the reason why I think that that's like it might be obvious now knowing that, I think it's more obvious to make that game now.
Speaker 1: When Overwatch, I think it's fine, well not even just.
Speaker 3: Post Overwatch, but post like, yeah, fucking whatever, like everything's a crossover.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, fucking Wallace and Gromeda in Fortnite wrapping with M and M Like, fucking who cares? Yeah, make a make a Marvel? Yeah, actually.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: That's like, there's nothing unbelievable about that Fortnite has Fortnite has become its own genre game.
Speaker 3: It's like, for so the fact that that's possible, it's like, yeah, why not make a fucking hero shooter about Mars? Stupid?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's a fun game, dude.
Speaker 3: I saw it and it looked kind of dumb, but it could be fun.
Speaker 1: It was really fun. I just it's if it wasn't fun, I wouldn't give it its credited, Like I'm giving it. It's actually a really fun game. What the fuck it? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it could be fun, but like I think the reason why it's not it's obvious now and it wasn't obvious before because like, dude, do you do you remember that Gears of War Harry Potter game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I no, right exactly.
Speaker 3: So one of the Harry Potter games I can't remember which one of the they it might have been.
Speaker 1: There was like a dirty Harry Potter like no, no.
Speaker 3: Dity, dirty Harry Potter game. No, it's like a long time ago. I think like when the movies were coming out and they had their movie based high in games. I think it was either Goblet of Fire or like it might have been like the late The Last Ones Sorcer.
Speaker 1: I remember Social Stone. I played that one.
Speaker 3: It was not a okay, and that was not Gears, though there was a game. There was a Harry Potter game that was ostensibly Gears and it was just Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione and they would like it was like a cover shooter but with like their.
Speaker 1: Wands, and it was so stupid. It was so terrible. Nobody just not good at all. Uh.
Speaker 3: And that idea at the time would have been like why not make a shooter out of Harry Potter?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's like there's many reasons not and that kind of that's kind of here where it's like why would you make a shooter? Oh, you're gonna play as the Hulk in a shooter?
Speaker 1: What are you stupid? But it's kind of like it's like classes and stuff.
Speaker 3: I understand when I get it, but like, still, hero shooters have all the characters have ranged attacks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well then then that's how that they change. It's like there's brawling characters hero shooters now, because it was like Herohooter was like, which, to be fair, I think for not Cound of Strike six. No, the most famous one with the fucking or watch is the most famous. The one before it, the one with all the all the memes, all the billions of memes made out of it. Fortress Fortress. Yeah, you assume Team Fortresses, like the Archets have hero shooters pretty much like I guess the first like really big one, right, yeah, it's like a gunner for them.
Speaker 3: I feel like we can say that more of a class shooter. But like I guess, so yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because hero should have spawned from that, I guess right, because it's like classrooms, just like class and then there's like heroes a particular I would.
Speaker 3: Say still, I would say it's yeah, I think it's in the Yeah, I would say so, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I would say, like that idea and you could see I can see Hulk being in a game like that. Why he's like a Brawley runs It kind of punches its mashes things and he jumps around the stage. Then, obviously Spider Man is more of an assassin character. She give him a gun? Did she get the help Manu a gun? Did she give the Hulk a normal? David? Honestly, yeah, he go, he hulks out and he turns like, there's really scary. What do you mean he halks out? You can play. It's just Bruce Banner. Yeah'd be amazing. What do you mean? Yes, it's like a gun. He has a gun and he can transformed. Wait, I swear to god, I can't tell anymore because no, no, I'm being that serious. Hulk is The Hulk is like the outer shell character. You saw it as Bruce Banner, then you compress it butt into hawk out. Then after you get hit the zero, you turned into Bruce Banner, and then people start being the fuck out because you're a Bruce Banner. Spider Man's don't you want to get one shotted? No you can. It's like devau you know, devout like you don't, I don't know, shut up, shut up. It's like what does Diva do? She's she's like in the Machan when a Megan strike Chicken want like a little blaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, but is Diva just a regular like civilian type.
Speaker 1: Or pretty much she's just like just like way less HP. She has like a gun has like there's a mega.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this, Yeah, I believe. What the funk I'm seeing?
Speaker 1: This looks so stupid. It's like fucking Fortnite. It's really fun, like like what you like for you?
Speaker 3: Why does he look why does the Hulk suck? Why does he look so stupid? So, dude, he's not that much bigger than Bruce. That's kind of insane. Wait, back it up, that's like the Hulk with like a lowercase age. Dude, he's kind of small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. He's not. He's not like massive Hulk isn't.
Speaker 3: Always but now he's hulking more like you can help. Oh, he's like looks like a domination.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: This is a fucking fever dream. Never mind, I just convinced myself to not jump into a game. Now. It's really just not for it's not for it's not for me, it's not I don't First of all, I don't really play hero shooters, and to me, it's not.
Speaker 1: Because it's it's inherently always competitive. Yeah that's so then you can't really play it like you can. There's gonna be a story probably, yeah, the b VP ship whatever. But that the big thing is I'm I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wish this wasn't true for me, But aesthetics matter to me more than I want them to, even in like say something like my favorite legends of the game is Links Awakening. Oh yeah, the way that it looks on switch, I wasn't eager to jump and play it, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It looks like like very like, it looks like it's very it looks like it's for a twelve year old. Yeah, it looks it's definitely for kids less than twelve. You're right, it's less than Mega blocks. I kind of I remember that.
Speaker 3: That was like refreshing at the time for me because I I don't really play a lot of those games, and I was like, oh, this is kind of cute. I like it. It was like serene and like pleasant to experience. I never beat that game because that game is kind of weirdly hard, like it's.
Speaker 1: Always been difficult for something. I just remember being like, what am I supposed to do in this game? That's actually a problem. And yeah, it's like I found the final bost in that game by a mistake, and people tell me they found the final bosxing papose. I don't believe them. Yeah, there's that you blow up, you blow up a random the wall is so random, it's crazy. It's that game is and it's the Final Temple, and I'm like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That was one of those games that it took me a long time to because they'll give you like one clue sometimes yeah, and I'm like, what the fuck man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's so weird about it though, because you really like it.
Speaker 1: You go to the temples and then afterwards you're like, I don't know how to finish the game, Like I don't know, I'm just walking.
Speaker 4: Around now there's the fucking like whatever though, But yeah, it's the game. The game felt a lot more like dark Fantasy to me in the original, and so this was such a like contrast.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, this game is is very one. Marvel was very It's very like cyber cyber Japanese like neo Japanese, which I like to a degree. I enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give a shot maybe, but I do hate the way it looks.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think some of the costumes are crazy.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's all yeah, I see they want to like, hey, let's let's get a little bit of that Fortnite money.
Speaker 3: Yeah makes sense. If anybody can get that money, it's Marvel.
Speaker 1: And that that app that they had did really well. Oh uh Marvel Snap makes them so much money? While yeah something how much money they make?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's get to the next one.
Speaker 1: Hagis.
Speaker 3: Hagis wrote in HAIs says, hello, two and a half blacks, not exactly.
Speaker 1: Two and a half in honor.
Speaker 3: Of speaking like one and a half or like one and almost black black black black would just be two and one someone else and yeah, not black.
Speaker 1: Like black black black blacky black black black flags black in spooky season, in honor spooky season.
Speaker 3: What's the best what's the best prank slash, practical joke or something similar you pulled on someone curious?
Speaker 1: I'm not Yeah, I never really. I would just scare my elder le grandma, And then now I think about and I'm like, I was I was probably almost.
Speaker 3: Killing my grandma years off. I used to do this all my fault switch is my fault right now. I used to do I used to do that to my uh my great aunt, like because I had to. I remember specifically she was. I don't know if she was afraid of spiders specifically or she was afraid of spiders in the way that most people should be. But I had this toy aragog from like Harry Potter or whatever, the Giant Spider. It was just super fucking cool. It's like really detailed or whatever. I should have brought it. Actually it was fucking so wild. It's a really good, like piece of like just a stupidly good toy. He was just like a generic giant spider for Spider Man to fight, you know what I mean. He was definitely not aragog in I was a Spider.
Speaker 1: Man told it was like, this is where I get my power from. You're my fin my dad.
Speaker 3: It would just be like Goku fighting a giant spider or you know, Doctor Octapers for some reason fights.
Speaker 1: I would have Bro and I have like Cyoga from Pokemon fighting song at the Hedgehog and it's like, what is the crowd over the fucking Wow, that's what that was. Fortnit is so successful?
Speaker 3: I ueah and think it's just like literally just like make this like Watson Grammitt put Watson Grammit in with Bill Cosby with uh, I want to Franky Valley.
Speaker 1: Cosby goes Kyle Ken against fucking It's.
Speaker 3: Weird you're saying things that appeal to like me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like like like a seven year old and you will be like, we didn't.
Speaker 4: Get more money, we already got the child demographic. How do we get to the eighteen thirty four or say, like, you know, the the one even after that. You gotta get my dad playing.
Speaker 3: You gotta get like you gotta get Jimmy Durandy and uh Peter Peter, Peter Laurie.
Speaker 1: Soya Cruz like this like that, like get like my grandmother plays. We put like fucking did Marilyn Monroe? Did they want Johnny Carson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Johnny Carson. Johnny Carson.
Speaker 1: Carson would be like, dude, oh my dude, Magic Johnson freaking uh Jimmy Carter now and before there's two spin there's young Jimmy that there's old Jimmy's but he's fire though, but yeah, him doing all the dances, he's a beast. The skin is actually better, Like you like, oh this should has.
Speaker 3: This and his ability his ability, uh, Jimmy Carter's ability in game is even even in no build mode.
Speaker 1: He can build. You can build way too fast. He uses he uses half resources the building. He doesn't fast half way fast and the whole time. I think games like this should exist because I think fundamentally games should be fun, like they should always be fun. Yeah, I think it's fine. I think ideas like that should be able to be allowed.
Speaker 3: I think in the early in the early days, it was just dumb because it was just like it wasn't really that interesting. The said that they were doing. It was just like, Okay, here's a skin. But once they started being like, okay, here's like a Spider Man skin and also like a web shooter and that'll like have like an actual impact on game play, or like here's the command as as a move, it's like, okay, this is sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is cool.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm not just sniping somebody out of the sky with a command. Answered that't do that. People just getting blown away?
Speaker 1: Can you beam clash? It in no way. I think they just cancel each other out. They don't like, like it doesn't turn into a minificult to figure out. I guess if someone some of the people doing I would just yeah, blow the head off with a sniper. That'd be so fucking fun.
Speaker 3: Gina gets jf K in the middle of a beam struggle.
Speaker 1: That actually would be cool. I think. I think I wish I could fucking remember the mashups I did as a kid and like turn them into film. Somehow. They'd be box off.
Speaker 9: They would be terrible, like the box office hits, because they'd be they'd be really stupid, but they would just be so fun that someone's like this movie the plot was the.
Speaker 1: But like it would exposicition was amazing, it was so funny.
Speaker 3: It would be a movie where, like the reviews would be would congratulate it for knowing what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know where it's just like it knows what it is and that's great, right, Personal score ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actual rating reviewer score. This is maybe a I don't fucking see this ship you reviewed, I'll see the Shif you like having fun.
Speaker 3: Saving if you're looking for something heady, nothing away to here, five out of ten.
Speaker 1: It's great. Water too much water, too much water? All right?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, No, I'm not a prank person really like I don't. I never really did it.
Speaker 1: I I never I don't know. I just have one. But it kind of went too far. It wasn't really a prank. It was a prank. It wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 3: I pitched it as like a joke because that's what we do and we we've been doing it ever since and before that, which is like, wouldn't this be a crazy thing to do? And then somebody else was like, oh yeah, and then I was like, oh, I didn't mean that, and then they did it anyway. It's just like all right, but yeah, I'm not I'm not a joker. I like watching the shows though, like in practical jokers. I was watching like random clips this morning for no reason other than it just like shut up on my timeline.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is fucking it's fun to watch. I will say, it's not fun to experience. Yeah, remember the one who made it. The guy died, Oh yeah there was recent I saw that and he freaking he just the other guy went through the time over there. It was just stressed out he thought his friend died. Yeah, he thought. I played so much of my friend died And then you were like, how would you do this? Well, they they're so this is our jokes. I was watching.
Speaker 3: I was watching this morning, like the one where they put a tiger in his in the room with him whenever, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, that's so insane. So it was a real tiger.
Speaker 3: Was a real tiger like it was and it was like on a rope like tied to like the shower bar or something, and it was just like, that's not enough to stop a tiger. No, but I assume it's like a I don't know, a mega mega mega mega doss. They probably drugged that tiger up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably said so, I said, dated to the point that it was probably dead. Yeah, yeah, there's there's no way. But still that would have I would have not been friends with anybody after that like that. That would be too much for me. I was like, you, yeah, like fuck you, that's not that's not fun. That's so that's so unfunny.
Speaker 3: It's unreal. What I mean.
Speaker 1: I would play the slow game and I'd wait till I go to your house and I would open hand slap the funk out of your child.
Speaker 3: You know, my prank would be I would walk up to that tiger, put my head in its mouth, and die, and then they would have to live the rest of their lives knowing that they put me in a situation that.
Speaker 1: Is so fucked up. That is probably almost as fun that was what they did to you. Yeah it is, but like this is like you panic, You're like you start freaking out of you. It's like you get a level of like blitz.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, except that I know what I'll do. I know how to get out of this stressful situation.
Speaker 1: And you slap the tiger. Yeah, punch it.
Speaker 3: You uppercut the tiger's jaw into your own head.
Speaker 1: And the tiger's like, WHOA wanted me to do this? The tiger steps back. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't want to I didn't want to kill him. I didn't want to know. Do you remember?
Speaker 3: And then they time travel back to nineteen sixteen and then lynched the tiger in the town square.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fire like they did that elephant eleven. Do you remembered that you remember told the tiger right? Of course, now who's at the Why would you say that? No, no, no, no, we're talking about tigers. Are you talking about He's not like fucking eight? Remember right? Like, are you talking about Anthony, Anthony the Tiger? Anthony?
Speaker 3: What about him?
Speaker 1: You remember when they made the Frosted Flakes extreme where he had he had lightning bolts on his body instead of this ecstatic shock? Why did you point like?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Nothing? You remember when he had like the lightnings he made like the they didn't cut the camera at the right time. They Yeah, uh my brain, I'm the Virginie. I gotta get back. I got it back in my timeline, all right. Remember when they made the extremes for the for the were the Frosted Flakes had the lightning bolts on his body for some reason? Do you remember that? I don't think so. Wait what when frosted Tony the Tiger had lightning bolts on his body for some reason?
Speaker 3: Tony the Tiger the Tiger lightning bolt design? I feel like it would just come up with the lightning bolt.
Speaker 1: Remember, Oh yeah, what the hell was this? I forgot about this? It had like protein and on my guess. I don't remember that at all. What the fun is. So many series of got taken off the market in our lifetime because they've been like poison. Yeah, that's true, dude. I I think I think. So I'm not having a cartoon when.
Speaker 4: But there's this protein cereal that I've been eating, and I think I think there's something wrong with it, because, like, you know, when I was feeling really bad and I got a cold and oscary and all this shit, I've replicated everything else that was eating at that time except for that, except for that cereal. And I was like, you know, and I'm like, wait a minute, is that because I was thinking, Oh, I'm ha, something's going on, and that's the one thing that I'm like scared to like try again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember he.
Speaker 1: Had the extremes. I remember that, and I was like, oh, I remember talking about having lightning bolts on his body. For some reason, I don't get it. I can. I can remember so much, but why moments of my why is he? But why is he powering up? Because they're like powered up frosted flakes with protein in them or something. I think it's protein. I don't know the protein sounds right, but maybe there's caffeine in it, there's caffeine done. What happened? He put it over his pants. I was trying. I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I was like, how do I draw the pants look like they're unbuttoned and then this cock is out of it?
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I had to erase it because I was like, I don't know how to do it to make it look like it's folded his hands crazy, I don't. I was just all I can do is just draw a mean cock, you know, not a nice like it's not it's not bad, it's not bad. Oh my god. Peenus Valley all right, Uh saddest substance, Yankee, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Shut your fucking phone off?
Speaker 4: Keep just you don't you never need that ship, Just just keep it on, keep it on a vibrating Anyone who needs you that badly. They know how to get to you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They know to something finally gets the and they're like, yeah, you missed it, Like really your son was born. I was like, your son was the fuck? We were pregnant?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: That makes me so mad? She's like, oh, I forgot to tell you. She just forgot. Yeah, I'd break up with her yeah, ye, I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Abort it, of course, saddest substance.
Speaker 1: Okay, what might become? Pour it on the floor and step on it.
Speaker 3: Sad as substance wrote it, and he says, hello people, uh short for pee people? What the fuck does that mean? At what point would you say something?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: At what point would you say something if every time you saw Sweeney he was ten percent larger than the last time you saw him, would you confront him about his want and growth? Thank you? Thank you? Boys, feel so good on my earbones. So you're saying, like the thing that I'm imagining, right, is that you were like proportionally like scaled up ten percent, like in like a like photoshop document, like diagonal drag ten percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. That's that's already you just keep yeah, just kid, that's already really noticeable. The first time you guys will say something the first first time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So first time I notice it, which would be immediately I would be like, what's going on, bud?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are you ten percent large? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? I wish I was on thozaro?
Speaker 4: The second time would be insane, So like we do the podcast twice a week, right, so the second time it be so then we noticed immediately multiplicative or.
Speaker 1: We just look at it. Yeah, of course, of course that's fucking that's terrifying. That's horrifying.
Speaker 3: So listen, ten percent is a lot, okay, Like ten percent is not like a meager like unnoticeable. Man, like I think the first time you come in after this is like a factor we'll notice because you have to fit in the frame. Yeah, of the camera, which will notice immediately like something's off. Yeah, you guys are just seeming to be like this is wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If that didn't happen though, that's what would give it away. Now, if so, if it would be so if we're gonna do it like we'll say, we're just gonna do it additive, like if you do within so basically in ten weeks, you'll be one hundred percent larger.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be more than that, Wait for you you would are we going? Are we going ten percent each time? Then at this moment, I'm oh, not weeks. I'm like, saw, I'm eleven and I'm eleven and five weeks because since we do it twice, ye, right, so I'm one hundred and ten percent at the second time, the first time you see me, Yeah, that would be ten percent more than a one hundred and ten percent. I was of my original self every time, and that would trigger you, guys. You guys told be like, something's wrong right now, really bad. I feel like there's something in your water.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if we did if we did it like the other way, would you think it, would you drink the water immediately?
Speaker 1: Be like, no, it was watering. You wouldn't want to be ten percent bigger, No, we should like, yeah, that would be I thought you look strange. I felt it wouldn't even be like like a nice like, oh you're taller. You would just be bigger in every way, in an odd way.
Speaker 3: I would just I would just look photoshopped, you know, like I just dragon dropped, you know. Yeah, I would look like I was just super imposed onto the world. I just wouldn't look right.
Speaker 1: I think the government would take you away, Yeah, they would. They want to take me already, yes, you know, yeah, I mean I mean the tall baby, get the fuck out of here. No, what the talking the tall baby, the big baby that's kept growing. No, what the you're talking about, honey? I blew up the kids, none at the guy.
Speaker 3: It's really isn't that that like where somebody like fights a baby or something or what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Don't know, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I feel like the long time ago, there was a movie that was discussed that there was a big baby and I think the guy like fights the baby or kills it or so.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I know there was one where like Will Ferrell punched a baby or something. I feel like I remember that gift going around.
Speaker 1: Yes, whoa what is it from? Yeah, it's this we once. I remember once on the podcast years ago, I thought he like fights the kid or something. That is so crazy. I would shoot that kid, all right, Yeah, but I would just shoot that kid. That's a day. A kid that's that size is a danger. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: A baby, that's that's the worst thing that could happen because the kids are like annoying your ship.
Speaker 1: Now imagine it being all huge. You're like like physically extremely imposing, being.
Speaker 3: Big, annoying, loud, and continent, and then also being able to match anybody physically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hitting those knees with bats.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking I'm tall baby crawling at you full speed with like the grip strength of a baby accelerated by like his mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just the head. I would just be like, guess what, boom.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of that's the kind of a baby that's like big enough that like if it ship up its own back, it would break the windows.
Speaker 1: I would. I would, yeah, I would. Even if you push it off the roof, it would be. So it's probably so big in I wanted the video. I wants the video.
Speaker 3: On the other day, like, people just got on this thread of people shooting themselves in the middle of fights in the middle there's somehow a lot of these, and there was a one where it's like, hey, yo, he should himself.
Speaker 1: You shooting himself? We got cock on him. Leave him alone. Man, he's done, he's done. He's stinky.
Speaker 3: He's done, he's stinky, stunk himself up. I mean, you'd never come back from that. You'd have to if that happened in school, especially that happened in high school. Like first of all, you would kill yourself, I mean reasonably means it's over, or you would move like you're not saying that does that imply that the person.
Speaker 1: Do you think the person was already on the verge of shitting themselves. They probably had like a stomach thing and then they for some reason picked a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's a lot a lot of the times that I see this happen. It's people who like picked the fights that end up shitting themselves, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, why not just avoid that situation? Got it?
Speaker 3: See there there honoery because they're constipated. Yeah, they're angry, and then like there's people literal behavior stomach hurts, so I'm gonna be a ship hit yeah, dude, Like there's.
Speaker 4: There's some people that can't, like they don't have normal ships, right, so they're just all backed.
Speaker 1: Up and then toddlers and women logic.
Speaker 4: Then they get hit once and they shipped themselves. That is it, which is that's hilarious getting slapped in the face and then that's probably exactly what happens, you know that ship. The people's reactions are so great. It's like there's one where you think you got you got on his shirt somehow, and I'm like, how.
Speaker 8: The o.
Speaker 1: I would so be dumb with that fighting be running take the guy in the ribs and leave for the ship to also like be visible.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of ships, a lot of ship that's a lot because normally people that normally ship themselves, you would never know unless you smell like smells like ship.
Speaker 4: But like normally it's contained with it because it's not. You didn't take a full fucking dump let some of it out. Oh I shipped myself.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fight.
Speaker 3: We're dark, we're dark pants, can wear dark or maybe brown pants.
Speaker 1: You start wearing brown pants. This is on the case all the time.
Speaker 4: Brown sweats, and then we're the what zip ties around your ankles to make sure it doesn't leak out?
Speaker 1: That's so alarm.
Speaker 3: Understanding that that's a problem with you to the degree that you have to prepare for that in that way is so outrageous.
Speaker 1: Someone has a dress shirt on and brown sweats with zip tizes around, like you know, what's going on with them? What do you gonna to be asked?
Speaker 3: He's like, what do you got zip ties around? Like, oh, well, see, I shipped myself a lot. It's just up front about it because like what it was he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Lie, you do? What's gonnappen?
Speaker 3: Sweat should myself a lot, and sometimes it leaks out of my pants. So this preventive measure for everybody's well being exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, thanks, I'm not gonna talk to you anymore, but oh I love, I love.
Speaker 4: I updated to iOS eighteen and now I can't find my favorites.
Speaker 1: I haven't where the fuck are my favorites. I don't know, God, why do they do this, because like it's a new it's a new foo Jesus Christ, Thank God, I don't have to deal with that right now. I don't know where I've never turning my far.
Speaker 3: I wanted to show you, guys, those remember those fashion pants they're like like ballooned up and say like this is like people piss and shit of those Like you can just you don't have to go to the bathroom anymore.
Speaker 1: The stores are there and cool. I wouldn't be able to show the screen, but I at least I'll edit it in. Yeah, where the fuck are the favorites at anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would confront him immediately, I think if he was getting exponentially bigger. Next question from Paz, he says, Hey, Latino Slant Podcast, I got an interesting question, what do you think about kink? I noticed that despite you guys being in your late thirties, let's relax, I'm late thirties. Just only me, I'm I us turn thirty. I'll be thirty one. I think in like two months, I'll be thirty one next year or so. Yeah, so let's relax. Let's relax a little bit. Let's not matter.
Speaker 1: A little big baby, dumb, little big baby bit double big double bit baby, big bitch, baby's stupid baby bitch.
Speaker 3: Arrest him, arrested, arrest him, Demons get him, demons get him?
Speaker 1: Who is that from?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, it's like demons rip right out? So dumb?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: He says, what do you think about king?
Speaker 3: I notice that this about you guys being in your late thirties, every single one of you has the sexual taste of a boiled chicken, and get uncomfortable about preference. It's such a small boobs, blow jobs or non peniti of sex. I don't think that's have you met me? Oh my god, I think it's fucking dubious.
Speaker 4: I feel like maybe this is in reference to something like because I remember an old conversation of like you were you were it was you. It was you alone saying like, oh it's normal to like wait months to fuck your your your Uh I thought it other first.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought dating was when I was younger. I mean granted, granted, like I I got older and I was like definitely fucked girls one time. I fucked them the day I met him and it never talked again. But like, to me, you guts what happened, Like you gotta know if you're sexually competitive, not immediately you have to be before, but soon you have to know. I don't know early.
Speaker 3: I would prefer before, but if well, I've just personally I've never dated anybody who was like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I would just hate to get married to somebody and then like you end up sleeping with them for the first time and then it's just like not only is there no not only is there no sexual chemistry, but like I don't even know like like even just like they're they're not even good at you or just that it's not even it's it's more just like a compatibility thing. It's right, Oh, not even the like the pheromones aren't working. Like everything's like I'm not even interested, you know what I mean, and you're not, and they're like I need freak ship, and y'all didn't discuss that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You gotta do that. Shit has to happen obviously, Like I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 3: Get so much smarter, Like you can take the gamble. You can't gamble if you want to.
Speaker 1: My problem, we're not down the question is fair.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't know where he's getting a lout of this, though, She says Chris in particular just like blow jobs, but would notably also give them if the right woman had penis. Is pred this is Lady Gaga. I think you guys would I think I said that as a joke.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 3: I think you guys would either bloom or boom at the fulsome street fair thoughts.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? I don't know. It's probably some fucking raw like eyes white party. I don't know, like in a fulsome like fulsome Cali.
Speaker 3: I got no idea.
Speaker 1: We're all eating around this, but I I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm first of all, like seeing stuff doesn't bother me in a way that like say, if there was a if I was at like a fair parade, or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I know where I'm at.
Speaker 3: So it was like, say, when they're they're doing like pride shit and like weho, that wouldn't bother me because I'm like, I know what I'm I know what I'm I'm there. If I'm there, I know what I could see.
Speaker 4: Right, I can see a lot of gay dudes do some crazy ship be mad as it would be weird.
Speaker 3: It's like, why are you here being angry? Because because I need to be angry, I.
Speaker 1: Just go under their way. I have no reason to be here, but I flew state. I flew from the other state to get here to bed to be mad while here's the hardest dick it's already turns and knocks people over. That's how scary movie. Yeah, damn, I took too many viagrads. I took too many. Have you heard about the Barly packs? Don't we talked about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about I saw that. But I feel like I might be good for there's honey packs and yeah, I don't know, man, I don't think. I don't think we're that Like, is the is the insinuation here that we're prudish? Is that kind of like that's kind of like the vib I mean, I think there was things that we've talked about before that were a little like and rather.
Speaker 1: Let me say this about blow jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, By the way, I have avoid talking about this stuff specifically because I know that like at some point, my like, my family's gonna come into this and I just don't want to have this conversation. But tell I will say, yeah, uncle cousin, leave skip thirty minutes. But it's not necessarily that like I dislike them. It's that I would if it's part of it, right, If it's just part of like the you know, the event of having sex, then a blowjob is like okay, fine, cool, Like it's part of it, it's like part of the routine in some way. But if it's just that, no, if the idea is like it's just a blodded now, I'm not gonna know.
Speaker 1: I think I just I've got a lot of bad blow jobs about it. If I'm being honest, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I quite they've they've missed more than they've hit, and so for me, I'm just like, eh, it's not really fortunate.
Speaker 1: Man, That's not my experience at all. I think girls, I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bust if it's not if I'm not also doing everything, like I just don't see the point and just jerk off at that point. O, god, I couldn't. I couldn't be so further from that.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Yeah, that's fine to be good at giving blow drops.
Speaker 3: Somebody commented recently that your hair looks poorly cropped, poorly cropped, like like it's oh like like if it was cropped out, and it's like like they're like, you need a fucking erase. You need to you need to doil to too much off tail over here. And on the other side, hair is always yeah, there's always little parts out of it, like you gotta you gotta picked.
Speaker 1: It out recently, Yeah you got that, Yeah, basically. But so like, for a girl to be good at sucking dick, they have to suck dick a lot. And I feel like, and they can just suck one guy's dick a lot, we have to suck dick. I just don't want to like imply like, oh, you know something, mine is gonna run in the opposite or have something quite often, and I feel like more often than not, most girls are like I don't I don't do that that much.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't like I have a very I don't know if it's a New York thing.
Speaker 1: Like I've gotten good blowdops from girls, but like they're you know, girls that were probably relatively more person miscuous. Yeah, I know, so not girls I'm dating. I'm like, I'm gonna I would sleep with them and be like, all right, cool, I'll fuck you again if you want to fuck again. But I'm not. I think it's like a woman, your growth, your I think for me.
Speaker 3: I think for me, it's like more like I think it's more for me. It's like it's it's like this is just kind of like.
Speaker 1: A good blowdob is crazy though the really good one is like pretty bonkers, but I'd still rather get some cheeks. That's kind of That's kind of what That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like it's almost like like whenever, like my family like cooked, Like whenever my family makes dinner, right and they like, okay, it's like we'll have the choice, like we're gonna cook the meat and it's like fish, steak, pork, chicken, whatever.
Speaker 1: I like fish, right, yeah, But if.
Speaker 3: I have an option for cooked meat fish is like the last thing I'm gonna be picking every single time, Like I don't give a shit about it. Like a cooked salmon's fine, but it doesn't hold the candles like a like a like a really nice good piece of chicken, a good good steak. Yeah, And so for me, I'm just like this is fine, but like it's it's not gonna be my go to and if it and if this is how this is the beginning, middle and end of this. No, no, this is this is, if anything, the initiation of something that will go later or like a middle part.
Speaker 1: This is not ending this way.
Speaker 3: I have a I have a completely different philosophy, like especially like say a lot of times everybody works for the most part, and people have like really tough jobs.
Speaker 1: They are tired at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I think one of the most cool and rewarding things I would say, like if we were gonna do like a dinner analogy, it would be like, all right, here's here's a dinner, like a big fucking huge dinner. But I had to cook it all and do all this hard work and then I get to really enjoy it, which is like a lot of sex, a lot of times, a lot of warming up, a lot of parts to it, or something a little bit less.
Speaker 1: I'm just fucking you. Just pop over. You just pop over, jam try just pop the like maybe go back to my real family.
Speaker 4: So now you have your significant other make you something that's not as grandiose, but you didn't have to put any of the work into it, and then you just got to enjoy that ship. And to me, like so like you just be like see a lot of times on the couch, I'm chilling, not doing a goddamn thing, and then just you know, ship pops off, and I'm like that was awesome versus the the fucking the idea of like the whole process, because sometimes you're just really tired and you're like, fuck, I'm not mentally in the mood to bang, because it's the process. And and then there's also the work because I don't I don't casually fuck like in the sorry, that's not the right.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck soft. I guess so what I mean is I don't like, you don't have you don't have sensual sex. I know I can, but then it always revs up, so like the whole thing, the whole thing is like not a healthy relationship. I'm fucking I feel like I've only had like basically sex maybe three four times in my life. Here's the thing, it's me. It'll start off sensual a lot of time.
Speaker 3: It'll start off like say missionary, right, Like that's so crazy, like missionary like kissing.
Speaker 1: Like, look, there's a reason I don't think every time you don't do that. Every time there's there's because there's that makes sense, that's that's why, that's why let's not continue this.
Speaker 3: Are you saying you don't do quikies?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying? You suck? You suck ud I get it. I get it now. I've been read to you for decades and it all makes sense. Now. It's like, oh, quick as are a godsend.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you're just like, hey, I'm in the mood, you're in the mood, quick fucking smash.
Speaker 3: This is the beginning of the shift. Now, this is if there's no shift, I'm not interested. To me, that sounds like you sound like R and B music. Like that means like R and B music is is love making music?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: You sound you sound like an arm B song to me, where it's like it's not you know, you don't casually put you know, like if you're gonna have a quickie, don't put on R and B, right, you just turn on death metal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you know fast.
Speaker 4: There's the difference where it's like, hey, mood candles, all this stuff, you know, get the lighting down. There's that, and then there's putting Netflix on in the background. So possibly you drowned out some stuff with the neighbors because we're gonna, like we're gonna ten minutes just you know. So I think I don't know variety. I'm like, I'm like an expansion type right in in marves cap come.
Speaker 1: To do everything. I'm all around.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm all around, putting it short, all around her. I enjoy it all I can one way. Just I'll never pilate a woman, so I can never be an all around just I'd rather die whatever. Poor girl girl literally like she said, and I'm like, ah, whatever, did she watches porn?
Speaker 1: She's like you can do that. Man put their faces there.
Speaker 3: It's literally just a science class. Like it's not even porn. It's just like it's just like just normal, like a diagram event.
Speaker 1: Normal man don't immediately blow up when they go down. I've been like, I've been liked. I can't do it, Lily, you want me to die.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I have a condition, Yeah, have a condition. I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 1: I'm not get pussy ass, pussy man. I'm not a bot him. I'm gonna want put my face. Yeah, he sounds so that's real. So that's so real. Bruce.
Speaker 3: Did Bruce the genetic Jackhammer roade in or the genetic Jackamer Ferrando Jack? He says, hello, best friends, could Sweeney sit closer to the mic? I think he's very funny and entertaining, but I have trouble hearing him sometimes. I love this question.
Speaker 1: Guy, thank you. I keep saying, you've been doing the four plus years, sir, I've been. I've been on it a concus effort to doing better. I will give you, I'll give you credit. You're doing better.
Speaker 4: But I still every time I see you, when you're getting ready to say something really profound, you back away and I'm like, I'm like, oh God, he's doing it again.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. I'm like, dude, grab the mic and then take it with you. Take it with you. That's it, that's it. Just take it with you. Yeah, we might have to. You might have to have punishment.
Speaker 3: Just hold the motherfucker and then that like you forget to raise it, dude, well to be fair like some people, because even Jaffe, who's like David Jaffe, Yeah, at the show, he's like forgetting to talk into the microphone and he's like a story, dude, Like it's just like it's just it's I think it's second nature to some people.
Speaker 1: Homophobia. It's a big back cock. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I guess it's dodging is crazy, like ducking fucking gaggy.
Speaker 1: There's this video of this guy eating like like for the year old sardines. Ye I bet. Yeah, So it's just wretching so much, and I'm like, poor dude, that's not poor dude. He did to himself. I have seen that. What a fucking idiot. I'm wretching. You shouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's his friend there and his friend throws up too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wretching.
Speaker 3: Is so funny though, Like I've seen that, Like when I I can't remember the last time I've been so sick that I wretched, but I do remember that the last.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like it's like when you're in that moment. It's just like it is so funny that I'm this damage right now because I threw up and laughed. You ever laughed and you threw up.
Speaker 3: I have been so sick that I threw up and just couldn't stop laughing. Yeah, because it was just like because I felt it came out of my nose, because I just felt so sick and so in pain that I was like, this is a fucking joke, Like nothing is serious. I was just like this is That's like that was like the Joker moment where it's just.
Speaker 1: Like life's a comedy. Like it's just like I can't believe.
Speaker 3: That this type of pain is real. And it was from like I wasn't gonna in high school or like college or something. It was like some bad something like from some restaurant. I think it was like it's funny too, because it was like the one time that I was like, Okay, I guess I'll have seafood that get yeah, and it was like crabs and I was just like a great, yeah, well crab, I guess crabs is an STD.
Speaker 1: I thought it was one. I have one big crab on microin. I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Like those parasites that like bite the tongue of the fish.
Speaker 1: Have you know what that is? You don't know that.
Speaker 3: So there's a parasite that lives in the ocean, and another reason.
Speaker 1: Why we should boil the oceans.
Speaker 3: By the way, there's a parasite that lives the whole that like I guess it crawls in through like a fish's gills, sits in their mouth, bites the tongue and then like the end of the tongue like necrofies and like falls off, and then it just becomes the new tongue, like it just sits in the mouth of the fish.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jesus, yeah, thank you for them.
Speaker 3: Brought that on the fucking arc. He was like, oh, these things have a great bright future ahead of us. Is just disgusting. Take refuge. And then I like, the little bugs that bite the tongue of the fish should become I think that's adorable and cute and worth bringing along. I'm gonna build a little room for them on my boat.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: I like in the Simpsons, they're doing Uh, Troy McClure, he's doing He's playing on Noah and he's like, uh, he's like two of every animals, all right, two animals, two of every animals. And it's like even the stink beetles especially stinks and then lighting each it was so funny, so stupid, Like, yeah, yeah, I like that story.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's certain animals that I'm just like the very existence of certain animals. I feel like this proves the entire thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you did.
Speaker 3: Believe that was possible, it's like, why the fun would you say this?
Speaker 1: You would just have to say, well, at least it takes out the benevolency, right, yeah, a benevolent beaity which do this. It's not it's that thing's not nice whatever that is. He's just having fun. Yeah, yeah, bring youna be funny. Dude. Put the parents that swings up the peace stream on the boat. Dude, carry that after the flood to be hilarious. This l happenings high five in this other game, Angels two pedophilesophiles because they're animals, is there beasts? Beast has a good connotation, they're creatures.
Speaker 3: Wells connotation kind of somewhat. Yeah, Anyway, dogs are beasts though they're like our beast. They're like our pet beasts. They're like the beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just means like possibly dangerous. I think he's going through it right now. Bro, He's going through people just trying to tear him down, and I get it, shooting every shot they cannot and I'm like, bro, the ultimate representation of capitalism is an easy target. Man.
Speaker 3: The fact that he helped heal the ocean piss actually does pissed me out. And that did no way that happened. By the way, when he remember that story about how he took like seven thousand or something like tons and tons of garbage or the ocean, he was like, I got rid of all the plask in the ocean. That first of all, it didn't happen. If it did happen, I don't like you, because, uh, the ocean should suffer.
Speaker 1: This is an animal, especially a large or dangerous legged one.
Speaker 3: So okay, a dangerous for legged animal. So like Jared Fogel, you think that's how he that's how you're played.
Speaker 1: Do you think he pounced?
Speaker 3: Have you guys?
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen you guys saw that pool over? Well he just goes on off like that. That's how Jarge attacked, lost all that weight that he was running, went into a kid's past. I can't believe that ship he dove into a kids rather disappeared. He didn't even like displace anything the kids like he's trying to get it out again. He's in there, that's it.
Speaker 3: He's like the guy with the shirt from the last episode.
Speaker 1: Oh right, he can just people. You can just disappear into children's pants. It's power. That power is that? Huh? Is it? People that are child's a heart too, like the children at chows that heart. You don't want that ship though, but no, simply for mobility, for mobility, not for like that's a full penis. I don't want that, but I want like that.
Speaker 3: Bit like he's like from Infamous, Like he's using like the smoke to travel.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, realizing any means he can.
Speaker 3: To get around God bless Anyway. I don't remember what the question was, but thanks, I don't. Yeah, you look, I just hate thinking about that ship. Sometimes I'm like, of course.
Speaker 1: You am, because you're not one. That's what it says. Hey, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh, Devin is pregnant wrote in he says, hey gay gay and slight slightly less gay a friend and I went to New York for the second time, in which Chris ignored both d ms on Twitter, asking you for it's likely, dude, I get so much honestly, dude, Like I get so much spam on Twitter. It's like it's I don't even bother. He only opens the one that say U, what is it like fucking your sister or something? Only I only open uh sexual advances? Yeah, that and that's it was that. Actually, do I wonder if I have any more of those? Like I literally get like I literally get like twenty a day that are clearly not real and it's just like, you know whatever, there are other ways to get Instagram is a little bit more reliable. Yeah, for if you want to do like a message request, I'll see it a while, but he says it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So a friend I went to New York for the second time. We venture this is wild to me. We ventured into the Bronx.
Speaker 1: As a visitor that's my home, sick, that's where I'm from.
Speaker 3: And found the Fuda Islamic Center Inc. Fuda What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Fuda?
Speaker 3: Well like food, and that's what I'm thinking, Like, I don't know, I don't I don't know what that means, like it is real, is real, and we have pictures of it. During this trip, we found out that the Bronx was an absolute dumpster fire. Two men were hot wiring your car while police passed. Human ship was on the sidewalk and I saw a mother dump a baby out of a stroller to get something from it.
Speaker 1: That's not real.
Speaker 3: Uh is the Bronx the most Is the Bronx the most fucked of all the boroughs?
Speaker 1: Of course? Uh? Yes, on its exterior, yes, what do you mean under the exterior, Brooklyn is by far the most fucked, But I think on the surface level, Bronx the most fuck. Why what do you mean does Brooklyn the crime? Brooklyn's out of pocket?
Speaker 6: I thought, I thought it's all.
Speaker 1: I thought. They kicked everybody out. They kicked everybody out of near the water. Like if we get near the water, it's like very like jewish and white suburban starbucksy in. But when you go there's still a lot of cybers, and further in like East Brooklyn, it gets like insane again.
Speaker 3: You see that the bedsty aquarium? Did you see that? No?
Speaker 1: No, do you see this?
Speaker 3: It's like there's like a fire heard that it's been leaking and it's there was like I guess like it kind of like cratered into there's something something with it, and it just filled with water and people were just like putting fish in it. And so now there's just like like an actual like ecosystem of like fish in New York City just like swimming in this like in the sidewalk basically, and they got people like protecting it and like feeding them and like cleaning the water and stuff. But obviously it's they're done for, Like they're not gonna survive long. It's about to be winter there. I don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Fun fact. You know fish actually can they swim? They swim further down when motherfucker just said the fun fact, it is a fun fact. That's cool. I love animals.
Speaker 3: That's why I love animals of animals, and I love animals, I do.
Speaker 1: I love them. They're fucking cool. But in monkeys and rabbits, crazy monkeys, fucking some black dude in the crowd, he would be in the crowd. He would not would be an usher or janitary. You gonna come with you to the Shirley Temple concert, would you go to that. No, even if it was free, it would have to be close not to get some sort of refreshment.
Speaker 3: I have to be able to walk to it. You think like, I'm not I'm not driving or uber and do a shirley.
Speaker 1: I get scared of thinking about being in the time wherever it was black and white. I just think like if I go back there and my clothes to lose their color for some reason, that is true. I know it's not true, but like, like, oh no, my clothes, Why would you say it's not true? How do you know? And they fucking strip your rights away, take my color and my right. You can't say, hello, anybody.
Speaker 3: That guy's gonna take your rights. Put on shirt a.
Speaker 1: Shirt that's really You can't take concepts that trapped like ship no longer liberal like that.
Speaker 3: That's too much, all right, saying you know, I hate I grew up with the Bronx. I have nostalgia for it. I get it, Uh, but like I yeah, I don't know. I really I'm glad I don't have to go back there.
Speaker 1: Don't go to the South Bronx. What is the what is the.
Speaker 3: Appeal you think to people wanting to visit like bad parts.
Speaker 1: So like just like I think they think it's gonna be cool because there's the romantization of like badness in the world something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, just like because aren't the Joker stairs and you are in the Bronx, So it's like probably like there's like some stuff to go and see, I guess, but like I would only want to go there because Rumble and the Bronx, that Jackie Chan film.
Speaker 1: That's the only connection. Oh that's crazy. Literally you can't. You can see all the stores and everything. That's where my parents for instant store was on m Trumont. I don't. I don't think Tremont ads over there, but it's like over Tremont, like the stairs that lead down to Third Avenue that's where that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see anyway, Uh.
Speaker 1: The Bronx, I don't. I don't remember the same way you do anymore, which is crazy, Like what I have the memories of it, everything very likely could be wrong. Is the part where it's like I think I remember this, but like I go there and be like just thrown asunder. Everybody put soccer rotrees. Before I moved away from there, they had soccer trees along the grand concourse, and they got rid of it. Ah, right when I left, they started making it better.
Speaker 3: Lizard rode In said, hey, friends, wear the propeller hats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta order something. Let's go see how much they cost?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much?
Speaker 1: Or how much is a propeller? It can't be much, right, let me ten or I imagine, like a good one. But there were ten dollars, you know, speller? Oh fuck?
Speaker 3: What the iPad out? We get really hold on me, we get.
Speaker 1: Get into it all right. Propeller hat adult.
Speaker 3: Twenty two pack for twenty uh yeah, damn. And if one comes with a bow tie, that's kind of hard to do it. I think we should just buy them twenty. So there's a few of them, so twenty for two.
Speaker 1: On average, there's so one for twelve, but the bow tiler's one for ten ninety nine. I got look at his fucking dufis.
Speaker 3: With his his dumb, retarded son. He just didn't want his son to feel bad. I'm a rocket with you.
Speaker 1: His son is clearly autistic, and he likes He's like, I can't put him through this alone. Dude, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: He's like, son, that's a good dad, though, it is a good dad to do it too, But I'd also be like, son, you don't understand. I know you love this, but the implications people are gonna treat you differently if you wear this hat.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's a good Noah, you'd be a good parent, and you do that for him. You can do it. You keep it to the mind of phone, like I'll do whenever you're at home, see what.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of trying to mask your son from that. But at the same time, I'd be like, in the real world, he's gonna get fucking torn to pieces. So I'm kind of like, I can't. That was like, there was a kid recently who like was like a little black kid who had like his mom did his hair like Goku. Yeah, And I thought, I I before school like he went to and it just looked it was so big. His hair was so big. And I remember thinking, like, this would have gotten you like assassinated.
Speaker 1: No at that game.
Speaker 3: You know when I was when I was going to school, if you came to school like that, you were getting assassinated.
Speaker 1: I think at his age it'd be fine.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, man Like, Like, it depends on the type of school he's going.
Speaker 1: And a six seven year old like in New York, I think people would have picked on you, but more people would be like, that's catch it kind of cool because I like dragon ball Z.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But once once you're older than like seven, literally you can't do shake that.
Speaker 1: No more people pick on you. I think like elementary school, like seven, Once you're like OT seven, people start picking on you. Yeah, I guess seven, seventh grade, second grade, ye, because when kid start getting become asked people, because kids become assholes around like what like third grade, every kid's kind of an asshole. Yeah grade, every kid's kind of even the good kids are kind of disassholes at that moment. Yeah hmm, damn. Maybe most socks because I wasn't because I wasn't a jackass kid, but even I was kind of a bit of a little shitty because if something was funny, I would just make fun of it. That's that's what you did at that age. Yeah. Yeah, found one for eight dollars. You're gay? Remember propeller hats my full helicopter. All right. One of my friends comes out to me as gay as a seven year old, and I say, hahi, you're gay and I pick on him. I mean, yeah, it's your duty, No fucking way.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna read this. I don't know where this is just coming from the audience. I don't I haven't fact checked this. This is hot off the presses. I don't know if this is real or not, but we're gonna share it anyway because I think it's funny. Doom bring a road in, he says, Hey, uh sneetzch corn and Slannish slanesh?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that from?
Speaker 1: I think from Warhammer? Is it? It must be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, he says, not a question. But a while back, I mentioned in a question about how I once saw a guy use his real name and face for a porn account.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the one that made you split up? Yeah? Diabolical.
Speaker 3: Well it's not the same guy, but that end wokeness Twitter guy just had his ex videos account leaked and you guessed it.
Speaker 1: He used his real name.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Jack Pisobiac because that's who I know who runs that account. No, please, God, I hope that's real.
Speaker 1: I hope it's real too. I don't like watches.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know it's cut porn. You know it's BBC ship. I bet I haven't seen anything. Does he give any examples of No, he just says like, well, he says, by the way, Derek, the guy who used his real name and face, was commenting on transport do with that as you will.
Speaker 4: Of course it because it never fucking failed. It's too cliche at this point where it's boring.
Speaker 3: Like it's to the point like now where it's just like like like I look at Charlie Kirk and I'm like, you're gay, Like you're gay, like afraid of it, but gay. Like it's just everyone's saying the groomer ship, they're they're fucking pedophiles, They're they're fucking perverts. That guy, this guy, this guy who was named like Joe Joey Marenara something like that. He all he he kept saying, he kept calling, he kept using If you if you check his Twitter account and you search tranny Seamen, it's like probably fifty tweets.
Speaker 4: He just kept throwing it out. He's like this anti trans gun. I'm like, this guy fucks non stop trans women. Oh yeah, Like it's so boring. I was like, bro, come on, you're not even you're fooling no one. You're not even fooling the right. Like even they're like, all right, bro, calm down, brother, relax brother.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know anyway, Like those motherfuckers are so disingenuous it's crazy. I mean, it's all I would love. Yeah, it was a conversation. Well, it wouldn't I think it would be. You would think it would be fun? That wouldn't. I wouldn't let myself get angry. I would have to keep myself calm. I'm like, all right, no, but you would just then you would just be giving like a soft ball. What would you I don't what would it be? What would be fun about it? Like I would like, oh, really interesting? It would be like interesting? Would it would it be? Would you be having fun pretending like it's interesting? Because I'd be able to laugh at this guy's saying such outrageous ship. I don't know whatever. I guess are you? Are you coming on to me? Just your ideas? So okay, make at your number just in case we want to just we go do another conversation. Number. You want to go over to my house? Want it's only me and you my house and I want to I want to continue this conversation over some some wine, some wanden my asshole, my ass.
Speaker 3: What do you get when you cross an out with the bungee GUARDA.
Speaker 1: Crazy stupid had the car trying to reset this, Betty, I missed my old guitar. I had this checkter that was I named and named her, Betty. You name your guitars, I used to. I don't do it anymore. I named my flashlights. But what's your latest one, Bob?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Billy Bob. I was gonna say Bio.
Speaker 1: Shore for Roberta Roberto or Roberta Roberta. That's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Color Bob, Bob, Oh, my fucking guy, Sponge Robert Sponge, Robert.
Speaker 1: Where the fun? I have seen those asshole flash lights? You see them? They have butthole ones. Have you seen that? I have seen, and I was like, I really want to get into the butt puts the combination one so bad, and I just want to have that in my bedroom. But Lily walked into I've seen. I thought about one and put in the background of like videos, because like it's like like a torso almost It's not like a full torso, but it's like a small version of an ass and everything. I was like, dude, that's kind of creepy. It's a pie and the motherfuckers are going to town on this piece of the body. I gotta it has to be like a full one to lift it up. Least I want to a little left with it. I'm trying to get real doll to send me some ship. Dude, I'm trying. They said they didn't sponsorship, but that was years ago. I'm gonna try to get I don't know might as well, you know mine as well. How do you get rid of that? Though? Is the thing like you dispose of a real doll? What did some you gotta be.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I saw, but somebody just threw one on the street. Because the thing that I feel about it is like, well, listen, this is the unfortunate reality of the real doll.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: They're too big to just throw in a trash. It is so on some level you have to.
Speaker 1: Have to dismember. You have to dismember it, which is sketchy.
Speaker 3: E man, there's no way to do that without inherently like that's disturbing. Yeah, it's just like, oh, here's this facsimile of a woman, I'm gonna dismember it. Maybe you want to because I want to, but I just really want to get rid of this thing. Maybe you want to put in sulphuric acid, you know, like I would just be like whatever, maybe one at a time, maybe like a leg, and continuously it's just like a leg. One week for for the garbage, and then like the other leg, then like the torso unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Next week, you're gonna happen. You're gonna have to, because I.
Speaker 4: Still feel like at some point that if the head even isolated somehow, there's gonna be a trash bag person that's gonna freak out or something.
Speaker 1: Something's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's already happened many times, come to think about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, Like, if you're getting that, if you're already buying one, you be enough to hold onto, you know, Yeah, you gotta be real, like if you got it, man, be real. I want I want one, dude.
Speaker 3: I wonder, I wonder what if I if I showed up with one, what would think? I think I would just be terrified, Like there's something aboutnnequins that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't like that. It was very creepy. I just want, like, I.
Speaker 3: Wonder if you guys are play Condemned Criminal Origins. It was like a horror game on like the three sixty, like early on I think it was like That's sixty and seven. There was like a there was like an early level in that game, or like I played the.
Speaker 1: Demo, I should actually play.
Speaker 3: I think I own it. But one of the first enemy types that you find is like mannequins, but they have like holes, like it's no face, and it's just like it's so creepy. It's like genuinely like some of the most unsettling ship that I've ever seen. But anyway, see the last question and then we'll wrap things up, says Jumped Jumped Mojo Jojo wrote in gets beat the fuck up, dude says hello minorities. He says, hello minorities with better character design than anything in Concord. Long time listener, first time ask welcome. A few episodes ago, you were all talking about how stories adding extra content or explaining things can ruin the original vibe of the story. So I wanted to ask if there are any examples of additional story slash info slash reccons that y'all actually like. For example, mine is how Marvel reccon gamma radiation into a form of demonic hell magic and made the Hulk somewhat of an avatar of the Devil. Happy spooky month to you goons and goblins and swinging.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? So what happens is that game radiation is a byproduct of devil of like the Devil, not the Devil, because Marvel, there's no like Lucifer Devil. Is there a bath homet there is, there's like, you know, the hell princes, the ones that they actually talk about, like in the the Demon Denomonico whatever it's called Sentinel. There's a there's me. There's all those characters. They're all yeah, those all hell lords, Okay. And what happens is the creator of the mar University one above all his his the energy you create and call me beals and call me bells. Really chill, dude, his wings just goat face sits that was popping up and Biells above. I'm a help prince. I don't really like it. It's not really my vibe. But you know, you got to make your bread away. You make your bread, you know, yeah, give me your's face off. But it's like a byproduct of the energy he creates, and then it gave it to Hulk, and it's like it leads to it. The energy itself is a conduit to be able to get to that hell dimension pretty much, and then the hulp is full, full jam packed with it. So that's when he helps me. He's like a he's like a demonic presence, a sort of the energy uses demonic. So I guess that's why when you saw him in the game where he he hawked out again in the game All Monstrous? Is this a modern thing that it's very modern? Like how recent seventeen twenty seventeen. Oh, that's pretty recent. It's pretty recent. Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even in the cards for like the MCU theoretically not any times. That's kind of well, I'm not saying like, I just mean like that wasn't a thing when like Edward Norton not was taking not at all, not in the movies, but like even conceptually.
Speaker 1: Outside they weren't even thinking they're not okay, that was like way off. I mean that's kind of weird. I guess, like more interesting I guess. I guess the thing is that if by the nature of those stories, right, I think if you add things that are fun, if they lead to a fun story, yeah, and cool things happening, I'm okay with it because they heal stories keep going forever. I have a problem with that nature of it, but I think it's fine. Like for things like in right, most famous on The Spider Man, Right, they don't add things that make his stories more fun at all anymore. It's it's it's there's nothing he hasn't really done yet, so everything just turns it always Spider My story is always wrapped back to he's poor again and he he can't be responsible, and it's like, yeah, I mean, you know what's going on. It's it's just they keep the younger audience.
Speaker 3: It's the same reason that Bart is still ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's all the same. It's all the same show. For me. It's like I love Peter Park with all my heart, but it's like I can't read his comics anymore. Yeah, it's like I can't. He's got everything that you got. It's not for you, right, I'm older than him now, so I guess that's what makes me Graaz like I'm older on you now, and my life is I have control of my life now, so I I pity you now, Peter. It's like that where I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna stitch it together, dude, You're gonna stop consuming certain things.
Speaker 1: And they're hoping nobody fun because Miles is. They let him be fun well until until they won't. Yeah, yes, it will happen to him.
Speaker 3: This is because these characters won't be like. Look, I think the reason why Jesus is such a well written character and such a popular character because they stopped you know what I mean, you had like he's like a little baby and then it skips. Yeah, he's like when he's in Mysterious and he has like five I don't know, five days or five weeks or five I don't know how I could give a few minutes, but like he has he has a story, and then it ends we're not in like volume four thousand of Jesus. He's not like opening up like a coffee shot in Baker's field and he's like trying to figure out like that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Field sucks, but where I want to see a fucking The latest Indiana Jones. You you actually co op with Jesus, like it would be really cool, like Indian is a Jewish movie, Jewish power. Literally, Look, you don't, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: You just don't need these characters to live on for this long. Yeah, And the characters that do live on for that long are often best when they're like kind of simple, like I think about like like SpongeBob, you know what I mean, like fucking whatever, like who cares? Or even just the Simpsons or family, like who fucking cares? Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Any of that ship. Yeah, I've I've had enough of it for me. Yeah, it's like the Spider Master, if I love, will always be there like Doom Guy or something, you know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 4: The only thing that I'm looking forward to is when they're taking classics and turning them into films like animated films or whatever series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to that ship as far as Unfortunately that's what you're saying, like, what else are they gonna do with them? You're burnt out? What? Yeah? I think for the kings Men, right, the stories are they have more interesting natures with a group of them, there's so many there's so many thrones. Yeah, there's so many people. Because even Game of Dness could have went on for way longer as a series if they just wanted to go into more expansive things. There's a whole world.
Speaker 3: Well they could, but that's that's what I'm saying. It's like, I'm more interested in like a world that continues. But you know what I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really I don't really like its like because I don't mind people taking up mantles afterwards either. I've that's never bothered me. I'm says bothers them. But like the idea of like Peter finishing off and then Miles being Spider Man for a while and then he's that's his story, yeah, and then Myles eventually stopping or there are And like I think that's fine because the world existing consistently is like how I play D and D. You know, D and D is like I've had for the most part, they can't have with my friend. It's been one world and it's like forty years plus since that first group of part heroes went out.
Speaker 4: Do you think there would be more legacy character or they would focus more on legacy characters if there wasn't this, you know, I think foe backlash that's been going on, where oh.
Speaker 1: That's not the real Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not Do you do you think that there would be more of a focus on like trying to move in this direction more if there wasn't this, because you know, there's like I say foe because I don't think it's real.
Speaker 1: I think people are some people had things like that, some people care about something like I. It made me feel weird at first, but then I was like, well, look at look at this character's literature for the years, right. Uh, he grew up, went to high school, meta girl, he liked Lost One, went through a lot of top repulations, and then like he got married for a while before they took that out for some reason. They got married, and then he went on to be a teacher, and I was like, oh, that makes sense. Like that's a that's an arc, that's a life. You know, obviously he's still around if this ship is the fan, he's still there to help if they need him. But that's a good story. That's he made it. You know, he made do with the what he hads and now he's done. You know, that's fine. But I also, I I have a healthy connection to these characters. I think that's the thing that like other people don't they focused themselves. Some people didn't. It didn't escape the point where they're like they're still like not able to get things done. For me, I grew up, you know, so I'm like, all right, cool, just when he grows up and I grow up, and eventually that's a stepping off point, you know, like you go do whatever you're gonna do at this point, you know. But some people don't really get that or that. They only find like real big love in the things of him, Like with Goku too, Like Goku could be done fighting. He couets go off in the space and fight somewhere else and let Gohan or go Tan or fucking Pickle all anios niggas that are on Earth just do what they're gonna do. Like I don't have a problem with that. Like when he's on Wes's planet, I'm like, yeah, go Traine, it wee and vegeta until you fucking die or some shit, because you don't need to be here no more. There's plenty of characters enough that can protect people from things, but then when they pull them back in it's like, is that necessary exactly? But that's how my brain works for stories. I think that you have to progress stories. That makes them better. But some people are like I want them to state exactly the way they've always been.
Speaker 3: Which is, well, there's this the character, and then there's the icon. Right, there's like these characters exist in two different planes, Like Peter Parker and Spider Man. He's a character, but he's also an icon. Yeah, and like people I think are more attached to the icon than the character. Yeah, which is because I quite frankly could give a fuck if Peter Parker's a teacher now, like that's not that's not Spider Man, and I could give a fuck. I don't really care.
Speaker 1: I think that that matters so little to me. It's crazy. But the fact but the thing is that I feel like that then you're you're such a that's such a reductive view of the character. I understand that's your view of the character, but that's so reductive in what the character is actually as a character. Right.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is like, I guess, no one it's not it's almost.
Speaker 1: Don't love the characters, but they love the icon of Spider man, I think that's what it probably is.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's kind of the the the other thing where was like there was the stroke like say I'm I'm with you in the way that when I when Batman Beyond came out, for example, I was fucking excited because I loved it.
Speaker 1: I was already I was.
Speaker 4: Already at the point and it was still so it's so late into the bat mantle because of what has happened even way before I was born. Yeah, well, me catching up on all that stuff and being a really huge Batman fan, I was like, I'm good. I really like this direction. I was like, I hope that they really pushed this hard. I wanted them to focus a lot more on it because I was fine with Bruce being out of the picture and there's this new Batman that's like.
Speaker 1: He also present, so that's the thing. He was get what you get everything you need with but he's.
Speaker 4: Like he's so in the background and in the chair, which which I love that. He's like he's like, oh, he's kind of the new Oracle because he can't really do anything. I'm just gonna give you guys. I thought that was great and I wish that there wasn't these I don't.
Speaker 1: Know these people.
Speaker 4: I feel like, because there's the oh, you're taking too many risks, go back to what always works, you know, And I wish that kind of like I was like, damn, guys, just trust in the I think so if you kind of just keep going in this one direction, people will accept it and then and the build upon that and then maybe do some one offs like oh, let's let's bring Bruce back in some bullshit, let's do let's do a thing would work.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I actually kind of feel like it's better for the fact that they keep trying to continue the stories really is also the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't even thin get.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't even think it's necessarily that they go into a direction that people don't like and then they go back and they revert.
Speaker 1: I think that's also a problem.
Speaker 3: But like you could avoid that entire situation by just retiring the character's done. The character's done, Like you don't need more, Like I don't need to see Spider Man become a teacher. Like even at that point, it's just like, what, like care, just go to someone else.
Speaker 1: Between Peter Parker and Spider Man Peter Parker has a whole life outside of him being a character in a costume. And I think that's what I love. That's what particularly for him, I've always loved is that there's a whole ass person other than Spider Man. Like he's out here fighting crimesoning that, but then like Peter Parker's genuinely a guy trying to find But yeah, but that's that's why. But that's not what everybody wants from it, I think people.
Speaker 3: But we've got a lot of that already. Like the the teacher thing, it's just another thing on top of it. It's just the same thing.
Speaker 1: But I think I think that's cool. I think that's I think that's where that's where you finish off that story, you know, that's where the story comes to line the end. He's a teacher, he has kids.
Speaker 3: But most people, most people's narrative of Spider Man is that he's he was a kid in high school, he got he got bit, he has these enemies, and then he he he's you know, a superhero. But then that's it.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that Spider Man has hasn't been a kid for so long. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying not. But that's the thing, like people are like, oh, he's a kid, he's a young guy. He hasn't been a young guy for a long fucking but he's not real so he is.
Speaker 3: And at the same time, well, yes and no. That's what people's understanding of Spider Man is like when you think of.
Speaker 1: Spider right, Like people are like, oh, Spider Man because for me, only because I've read his character, I'm like, oh, yeah, he was a young guy that got bit by a spider started off young.
Speaker 3: Well, I like, yeah, but let's just say, for example, the the the uh even the Samurai and the animated series was like senior college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's where that's my That's that's when he pops off us. That's when he becomes the character that people say they like so much. Yeah, that's what they say. They like him young and is like he wasn't.
Speaker 3: But see, but that's that's the thing where I'm like, I was like, has it always been the way because I've always seen me prime Spider Man was was early twenties? Was yeah, because when he was college post college yeah yeah, but that but that is also where the story ends for a lot of people like that. The story of Spider Man is he's a kid that becomes a superhero and like he's well, like he gets really good at it, and then you know he's a he just continues on doing that.
Speaker 1: Like that's people. That's the story of Spider Man.
Speaker 3: I you know, yeah, no one cares where he ends up because it doesn't matter because he's satisfied what people want out of him, which is like they gave they gave him a unique point of origin. But I think that's because there's no other kid superhero. That's what stuck out about it in the first place.
Speaker 1: Not well there's no kid main hero. It was because it was like Rob, there was Robin's like that, but he wasn't the main character. It was like other people.
Speaker 4: But like and he was like probably a kid though, like no Robin, Like yeah, he was like properly because when he started off, Rob was like twelve. Yeah, like I would say, barely pubescent, right heah, he was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that like there's that Spider Man.
Speaker 4: I just like I always say, when you were seventeen years old people calling you a kid, you would be like shut the fuck up. You would you wouldn't consider you didn't consider yourself a kid when you were seventeen years old?
Speaker 1: He was, he was a he was a young guys used to He got bit when he was fifteen. He started to be Spider Man at sixteen sixteen. Yeah, so he was he was young. Yeah, and today is that such nothing happens then, Like that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing for me, Like nothing on anything has to happen, because that's that in and of itself is what grabbed people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, But it's I can't he's the happen but the iconicness of him right, the the the the moments, like moment to mom other than Uncle Ben's death obviously, it's like when he was like very young. But the moment to moment, intuations, the uh, the situations uh and meeting m J really, Harry Osbourne, freaking venom, uh, green Goblin, all those things are He's not.
Speaker 3: Look, all I'm saying is that we don't need to follow Peter Parker into the point where he's forty five.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we don't.
Speaker 3: Like I don't care that he becomes a professor like cool.
Speaker 1: I love that to me.
Speaker 3: It's to me, I almost like prefer stories where it's like you get some kind of an arc, but ultimately, like the ending is kind of up to not necessarily interpretation. But I always like the dragon ball Z ending, like the one that's assumed or the one that was like kind of like hypothers. I was like, eventually like okum Vidia just like battle in space until they die or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's I love that. I think that's fine, that's great because that's you know, that's a finality. That's finality, and I think that's a thing that a lot of stories when it comes to comic books fail. There's no finality, right, was the biggest film. I come at this from the well, I come at this the end of money character. I come at this from the perspective.
Speaker 3: I come at this from the perspective of see it just seeing the ways that other things that I love have failed by leaning into that specific thing.
Speaker 1: Well, finality or no, the opposite.
Speaker 3: The just the unwillingness to just like move on from a character when you've gotten what you need from them, like like Halo the Chief, you know what I mean, It's like, we don't need more of this, like it's over, it's fine, And they actually did it's like, here's what you see, here's reach, here's we made this work for other characters.
Speaker 1: Go do this again.
Speaker 3: And they're like, no, bring him back breaking break glass in case of emergency.
Speaker 1: It's like, you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care to know that, Like he eventually like becomes a per like more of a person.
Speaker 1: I don't need that out of him. I love.
Speaker 3: That's not what his purpose is. And Spider Man's purposes not to teach people that they can become teachers.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, well, well, you can make it away, you can make a way, you can figure yourself out, because this whole story about him is not being able to do so and then him doing.
Speaker 3: That's what makes but that's what makes him a relatable character in the first place. Well yeah, is that struggle in some ways for him to ever figure it out?
Speaker 1: And I disagree. I think him figuring out is actually the best way story can ahead. No, I think so too.
Speaker 3: I just don't think you need to see him when he's forty.
Speaker 1: I think I think him move him somebody having a life and like knowing that like the world will be.
Speaker 3: We know that never look we ultimately it's a mood point because you know they're gonna be fifty other Spider Man's, so like, who cares, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think, like, I think the amount of Spider Mans have is a problem too. I think that's a huge fucking problem. I think that like Miguel Ohare being one in a distant future makes sense, Like he finds an article about Spider Man's like I want to be like this man in the future. I think that's fine. I think Miles out of the universe picking up in another universe, not the same one as Peter picking up and becoming Spider Man. After that Peter Parker dies when he could have helped him. All that in one place is stupid. That's dumb to me. It's like it's just this there. I think the you shouldn't say Spider Man and people turn ahead and say, what that's dumb. This you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Spider Verse stuff I think was like novelty and kind of cool for a while. Oh no, it is, yeah, and it's you know, the movies are well animated and they're good, Like I wouldn't say that they're not good, but the concept of it is kind of annoying at this point, Like it.
Speaker 1: Was cool to animated series. Here's a fun.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just see alternate, Like I like, I want to see ideas like the because the concept of Spider Man is great. It's a great idea, so just move it around, you know, like I would love dude, Like I think we talked about it before, but like what was that like like almost like a feudal Japan Spider Man. I can't remember what the we were talking about, but like an old almost like an old like West or not maybe not, but like a proper would unfair if it was unless like you know, but it's like Spider Man, but it like fits into like whatever it is, like in the way that there's like like I love Annie Musha Musha series word, there's like magic and actual demons and stuff in that.
Speaker 1: So it would be like that if you have like a Spider Man in that time, there would be like, yeah, that's a cowboy that just wears black all the time. Yeah, Like I want to see that.
Speaker 3: I want to see them play with the concepts more outside of like Okay, here's Ease in New York and it's like swinging in I love that.
Speaker 1: They like they do that. The problem is that you never you never hear about it because they don't. They don't put like, it's not the backing, it's not the flagship. They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't back that they should. They see the Batman? Do you see the Batman?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, that was good, But.
Speaker 3: I don't need this, and this is another origin story or another Batman?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why the fuck do I?
Speaker 3: I don't need another pang.
Speaker 1: I don't. Do you remember steampunk Batman game that leaked? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: I know a long time ago there was like a steampunk Batman game that was in development or some somewhere, and like a like footage of it leaked, but I don't think it ever went anywhere.
Speaker 1: I was I was like, this looks sick as hell. I can't remember. This is like two thousand and nine or something. You can't really try very hard to change the way the paradigm works for characters that are legacy characters. I love legacy character. I think it's really cool. I think a person picking up the Man with somebody else. I'm a fan, so I said, like, I love Wally West. That's one of my favorite characters. I like fucking Guy gard I like Guy Gardner. I like like Gay Gardner and Wiener West Wiener West Garner. John Stewart, He's my least favorite Green Lantern. He's You're racist, second second to the least. I like Kyle Rayner and and and.
Speaker 3: How Jordan such a white boy is crazy.
Speaker 1: I loved him so much. I sucks. Kyle's so cool. He just unfortunately it's just his girlfriend got put in a freezer. He's so fucking cool. I think it's because it's the things he creates are more cool. I just need he's he's more creative. But I think that's just by default of him being one of the well by him being one of the newest character created, because you have to up ith, you know what I mean. By default he's making John Stewart in every appearance he's and he's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: I think that's about a doubt I like him because there's not enough characters like him. Yeah, like it was Yeah, gotam by gaslight. I think this was just like the idea of this was just like this was a tech demo sort of to do like the cloth physics. It looks crazy, Yeah, and it's like twelve years ago. Yeah, so that's nuts, Like twenty twelve but the idea of like Steampond or not even necessary a steam bug, but the idea of like Batman, but like in like Jack the Ripper time. Imagine if they did, if they did like Final Crisis and then they did like say, oh, here's Batman traveling back to time to get back, you know, imagine that they did that.
Speaker 1: People would have so much fun with that shit. But it's it and it's not out of the realm mode. It would have fun. You and I would have fun, dude.
Speaker 4: The fact that like, look, I bet because of you know, everybody, they accepted the the oh my god, what is it?
Speaker 3: Marvel's fucking cosmic shit. People accepted it because I think back in the day people were scared of like, we can't introduce all of this ship to them, We can't put in.
Speaker 1: Blue and green people. I disagree. I think people were more willing to accept that then because of how based off of what, because of just how well it works.
Speaker 3: I agree that would be I agree with that whole Hartle. I think people would.
Speaker 4: What I mean is, from an executive standpoint, the fucking producers and the wigs were saying ship like that, the same.
Speaker 1: Reason why things were like Star Trek were on things of like Stargate were on like that. You and I are on the same wing. We agreed, We agreed. I'm talking about the advocate of the people that are.
Speaker 3: Like up, the people that have suppressed things constantly.
Speaker 4: The reason why X men didn't have their costumes and the way I think that they were afraid to introduce stanos, and it was the same reason why they just completely threw out the concept of death Lady death or anything because people just won't get I think that people that would have made deals actually really people would accept it.
Speaker 1: If they just gave it to them. Death is being going to be played by Uvey Plaza. You're kidding? Wait is that actually happening? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You just see the saying no I did, I did see this. I don't know if it's I think it's marble related.
Speaker 1: Are you lying or telling the truth? Are you lying about? Tell the truth? Keep telling the truth about Okay, don't tell me that they would put death in after all this shit happened. I don't think I would even swear to God, I'd be like, what the point I think I saw that it might not be more.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a maybe it's a movie completely separate where Aubrey Plaza plays Death. I mean that's probably true interesting, but yeah, that were the cases. Yeah, I get it, why not, but it's like, like.
Speaker 1: Why would you have after the Thanos? The Thanos that we got is like he's cool for the narrative. He works what he works for, so basically he's not the he's not the guy that like when he comes to Earth, everyone is like.
Speaker 3: Fuck, imagine how interesting he'd be if his motivations were like, say, like h like.
Speaker 1: Genuine nihilism.
Speaker 3: And in Agatha all along that that fucking show that they're doing the Witches. With the Witches, Aubrey Plaza is playing Lady Death, there's well after the main his main motivation for doing what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Deadpool and Death have like a relationship. I guess as well too. Whatever man dead Pools.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where it's like the big wigs just keeping they've missed so many opportunities because they just they think that they know what's best and they clearly don't. Yeah, it's been proven time and time again, but they still I think it's just like an arrogant thing. Once you're once you have all the money and all this power and control. You think you know better. It's like Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon has proven that he is so out of touch with wrestling that people were saying and once he's gone, that's it's gonna fail.
Speaker 3: And it's doing better than it's ever done. It's it's just like it still is, in fact super popular. It's it's so it's doing better than it's ever done. And the I mean ever since the attitude.
Speaker 1: Dude, wrestling was the cool thing once upon a time when I was born, when I was young, it was coming out of that era of it being the courting every time, but it was still really popular. And then like over the twenty tens, it kind of dropped down a lot. But now it's like fucking early two. Logan Paul Logan Paul is a fucking huge swearhead of how popular wrestling it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, it's kind of nuts. I like, I hate that guy as a person, but he's actually a fantastic performer.
Speaker 1: It's great. Oh yeah, he plays the heel. It made me dom other than dom right now, he plays a better than anyone I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: It makes me mad that he's good at that because I don't want I don't want to give him any plot props for anything.
Speaker 1: I think seeing Dominic Mysterio be a hyper cunt and in him going like an interviewings.
Speaker 3: I mean he's taken after his dad, you know, like his dad light Cheat steel Man, Like, that's not his dad.
Speaker 1: Don't say that, it's not really his dad. Is he really his dad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I was like that's not really No, Like did he did he adopt him?
Speaker 4: But that was like I know, I know that was like what the Ray Mystereo and the custody battle and with with Eddie Garrera there was supposed to be fighting for dom It was funny.
Speaker 1: Then he pulled a baby he.
Speaker 3: Is because he didn't used to wrestle with the mask on in w CW.
Speaker 1: He looks like it.
Speaker 4: No, so Ray Mysterio didn't have a mask on w CW. He would have on like Jean Dream Jean pants on you. He looks like marky Mark essentially, but like Mexican, and he is a baby. He looks like it's like it looks like he looks like that.
Speaker 1: It was just crazy. He looks so young. He looks younger than his son. Does now, it's crazy. On actually looks grown now, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who any of these people are. You're not a wrestling fan. Yeah, I love that Mexican guy, don't I know? The mask Junior right, his dad was here, mister also probably your way. You're probably right. I just don't. I can't say for sure, Like the fucking like gout of here. I love wrestling, man, I'm sorry. I mean, wrestling's fun, you know, said nigga. That's one of my favorite moments ever. Who Vince Vince and fucking my nigga, that's crazy, he said, John john keep He's like what is he saying? Like keep? What did he say? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Something something, my nigga. And then fucking Booker t you know, black wrestler comes over and just like and the funny is Johnson that gives a real reaction like he's like, why did you say that? Oh yeah, keep it up, keep it up, Nego. And the way he even says it, it's like my neig he excited, he was excited.
Speaker 3: He got a character say it's crazy. It's so rmazart all.
Speaker 1: He's just like, you know, maintaining trying to keep my ship out and like just respectful and respectful nineties person response, and it's like keep it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if there's anything I know less about than wrestling. I think they got know more about quantum physics than than wrestling. Ironically, there was one thing, Leafy Leafy is here. There was one thing I thought was really funny that he did because he didn't understand wrestling either, but.
Speaker 1: He he he put he It was so perfectly the way that he showed a.
Speaker 4: Scene from a match and the and the attitude era that perfectly encapsuled how like if you were not following this and outside is like, what the fuck is this? Because it shows a guy hanging from one of the championship belts suspended and then there's a ladder and a guy spears him down and they both fall, and it is the It is the stupidest thing you would see isolated.
Speaker 3: If you, hey, hey, what's pro wrestling and someone showed you that, he'd like, I'm not watching that ship, but I don't even know what that running ladder to spear someone off that's they're hanging on to in the middle of the ring, Like so that's like really that's why they changed that error because it was like, really we were getting for real. Yeah, yeah, I did see a podcast recently that was like, it does seem like something. It does something, seems like something that like you had to grow up with it in some way totally. But like I saw a podcast recently, but they're saying the same thing about like it's like.
Speaker 1: A debate show.
Speaker 3: It's that those nerds with the podcast this one, the one is like one one guy with a hat and then there's another guy.
Speaker 1: You gotta be way more specific.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know how to Marvel like very they're very like comic book oriented, Like it's just all Marvel stuff like funk pops in the background, the most annoying stuff.
Speaker 1: But I have a few, but only really weird ones. Only really weird ones. Say weird ones. I think you said weird, yes you Spider Man Unopened and I have mass mar the originals.
Speaker 3: It was really weird. Like I went into a store there's an f ye in uh POKEPSI gallery and now.
Speaker 1: What yeah, and so I was like what the relics?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what the hell that's new?
Speaker 3: Is a new f y?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: And they had like a lot of Funko stuff and like Marvel stuff, and I went in the back just out of curiosity. I was like, what the fuck is I can't believe. It was like where the build a Bear was, like like where the Victory secret floor the first floor? And I walked in the back and they have like youtubes in the back.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I didn't see mine, but like it was, it was just it's weird. It's weird that those are in stores now and there's like massive characters because theoretically they have a complete collection of youtubes. I would have to be sitting in there like that. They would have to have me in their Youtubes collector. And I'm like, why are these next to funk Go Bob. Something's really wrong.
Speaker 1: But the iconic character Genji from Overwatch and Chris Christ, Yeah, really fucking strange. But put him in a cum jar.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they were saying that, like SpongeBob is only funny to people who grew up with it.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, you're talking about Escape Escape the Pod. I know those. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know what. Yeah, that's not true at all.
Speaker 3: That's why it's actually not true. And I know that because my dad was cracking up when it was because they haven't watched the show. They've just seen clips out of context. It's like this out of context clip doesn't make me laugh, and I'm like, duh.
Speaker 1: It isn't happening. The jokes are just jokes. It's not like a it doesn't matter who jokes.
Speaker 3: You can see a brand new comedian you've never seen before in your life when they can say funny ship. You know.
Speaker 1: I like their podcasts. They have some takes that I don't agree with obviously, it's just the nature of the debate show or something. The debate show.
Speaker 3: They're not a debate sho more like like that's what they say. Really somebody of them like word debate show, and I'm like, I wouldn't debate it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys are talking about the same thing. It's not like I know it is the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's not Destiny debates, you know, he's not.
Speaker 1: Would you call it again? Nerds them? Sorry escape the PA, but yeah, I just don't agree with them always. But uh, I wouldn't call them a debate so not to dispect if they see this not to respect you guys or anything like that. No direspect I'm but just call you guys like a conversational podcast.
Speaker 3: I just thought that take was wild because, like you, I disagree because they're coming at it from a from an angle of like these out of context clips from the show that I have no connection to don't make me laugh, And it's like, yeah, duh, Like that's how, that's how that you have to watch an episode.
Speaker 1: I can't think of a more influential television show in our era than SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: Well, it just guys, Yeah, those guys. It is just the heard of these guys before they pop up for you feed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're such an it's such a like my sense of humor, so many people's I know, sense of humor is like SpongeBob. It was like one of the seedlings. That is why it grew into what it is. Well, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not about it being important to us, it's about the fact that it is. It is funny of ton merit.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand. I like that nature of those things are just funny. Like that's why everyone is people who have like incorporated them into like what they think of as jokes. How they don't grow up with how the old is is?
Speaker 3: He like, like, like you said, did you say, like if you watch the clips then right that But if you just sat down and watched the show, anybody could as long as you have that sort of sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't watch the show.
Speaker 3: They're just going based off of like out of context clips and it's like, well, you don't know the context is what makes it funny? Yeah, I fact, I think there's just funny jokes in that show.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of fun through an episode that are shared or not, like there's not a whole setup.
Speaker 4: It's usually like say, oh my goodness, that is so of course you wouldn't know what that or think that's funny if you don't ha didn't see that episode of course.
Speaker 1: In a cosmic All right, let's get the fuck out here. We're gonna read this. Guy kind of looks like Crystal Lee a little bit at least in this and in the middle. I don't know who that is that looks like a young one that guests. I think that's guests, So I think they're likely.
Speaker 3: I think they're I think there's some I'm not like trying to like start a fucking thing. I'm just saying, like, that's a wild take.
Speaker 1: I would I would love to talk to I'm talking literally caustic nature. And then them like being like relatively like not rated g but like not us. We couldn't. That's such a horrible minx. They're not us like we are. We are the like Ethan Ralph, and their ship is like a layer two below us. Even though we're not like fucking fucked up like them, we're insane and we say, horrible ship. And I think other people that can't deal with that can't be in our vicinity, like like that, that's a joke you're making to yourself. Think that's funny telling someone who's not here to cut to you. You think that's hilarious. Someone else would be like, what the fuck is wrong this guy? I'm not doing. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't get it, man, I don't know what you.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna read the twenty five twenty five dollars a patron.
Speaker 1: I forgot you drew this and I was like, what the fuck it looks like the killing joke joker, you know what I mean? Kind the size of his leg.
Speaker 3: Did we show this? Of course, I mean we'll flash it, flash it, flash it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no the fucking out the there's no way it's gonna pick up.
Speaker 1: That's a penis on that John.
Speaker 3: You need not a label it not penis. It needs to be it needs to be extremely isolated and phallic for it.
Speaker 1: To even or like hyper realistic.
Speaker 3: Is this something? This is way too jumbled that this is a Frankie Valley joker jumping yippie with his hard cot hard.
Speaker 1: He's gonna slap him in the chest really hard. That's the main vein.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to take pictures of every every doodle that I do on the show and like put them all on like a shirt, Like I'm putting them digitally.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Put you not hire that guy? Put that minus the penis on his shirt. Oh yeah, yeah, we gotta.
Speaker 3: We're gonna read the twenty five dollars names now, uhas snark Tank can go over there.
Speaker 1: I can get your questions read.
Speaker 3: You can make me read your name at the end of the show if you want, if you want it, if you want that to be a question, if you want that to be something to just make me upset that I had to read it out loud, go ahead and do it between he's doing Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bettle Gear fucking the Med three remake comes out soon.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 1: There's so much ship. Am I gonna play that game again? I got to think about that because it's hard.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a hard game to play on the old stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to play the old ship too, though, to so I can really compare how it feels.
Speaker 3: I can do Battle Solid too, But like I think, like the thing with three is just like all the the extra ship and it it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I need I need this to be new, and.
Speaker 4: It's I understand it's a little bit too much around my God damn it.
Speaker 1: Vietnam dude. I can't wait for uhear solid like when they Yeah, that'll.
Speaker 3: If they remake that. Man, I can't wait to see everybody in like modern fucking ship.
Speaker 1: They're doing that? Is that confracted? I mean, they're doing all of them, aren't they. Are they doing well? We don't know, well, I think it would be stupid. It's like crazy, they're doing what cap comes doing.
Speaker 3: My assumption is that they're doing they're doing three first because it comes first, and then, which I actually think is a dumb idea.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I wanted them to do in the way that.
Speaker 4: They should do it, in the way that solid now metal gear because like I want to play Twin Snakes with that ship's only on GameCube or yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, well the thing about too is like the Medical Sound three hits specifically because you've played the previous two, Like there's like it's designed for that, Like like they built the game understanding that people had the previous two games play, so like you like playing things in playing things people, No, but like I just feel like playing things in chronological order is something you do after you experience it, you know what I mean, After you know what what the thing is, then it's like, oh all right, Like I agree, because think about I think about like the ending of Reach a lot right where it's like the ending of Reach wraps like it loops to the beginning of combat of all, it closed that art and it closes it and it's like, oh, that's such a good moment. But if you just play it normally, that's that's just kind of what it just moves to the next game. Cool it's just like it loses.
Speaker 1: It would have something like that's chief and it would mean nothing.
Speaker 3: It means it would be nothing to you who's doing this, You're like, oh my god, Wow, I guess he's really im boringt I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Like the idea of like being in the middle of Halo two is like, all right, taking this out because this is one starts. It's like, you're crazy. Just play them in release order. I really highly recommend anybody.
Speaker 1: Who in the middle is doing too right in the middle of so, like.
Speaker 3: I highly recommend anybody having if you're especially if this is your first introduction to this stuff. I guess I can't make you not play the Medal three remake right because it's like they're doing it this way. But I would I don't know, I would recommend playing these things in like release order, and I would have appreciated them to just do that.
Speaker 4: That bummed me out, I don't think, damn, especially because all I want I've been wanting. I would say it, like I would want at least if they can just take that GameCube version, what is it twin Snakes or whatever. Yeah, if they would just put that on something that I could buy.
Speaker 1: Because what are they gonna do? Then go two to four. It's so crazy, I mean, I guess, I guess whatever, calut me down three two, one.
Speaker 3: Sneeze, Merchant Deformo aka Edwards Scissorhands, Pee Wee, power Move, Compressed, Come Blast, Jackie Kennedy, sheet Metal, muck Bang.
Speaker 1: Nice. Oh my eyes, they're not yours anymore.
Speaker 3: Super Massive black Hole is the best Muse song and P Diddy's future prison name. Sweeney is just christ in his ozaru form cholo, a race Wars story, Joe Bamna disturbs stupefy. All I wanted was just one cock, one vandy, little innocent cock, my dick cock. My dick makes the halo reach a shield recharge sound effect when it gets hard. Smashing gay pumpkins be like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself. I fuck brothers, Women's zero.
Speaker 1: Thrust my face into something.
Speaker 3: Silver Spermer versus Spider Gay and his weird ropes, Penis Grippin vonn of the Dead. That's wild. Sweeney is right on most topics around. On Asian editing, You've got to dicking me into into toy story the same way Chris edited Zach's lett It Go parody into Frozen I Cream and Geenie. If you like baby metal, listen to Handabee and Anyways Diddy Dune did it? Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones, Oh my God killing me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, this is awkward? But can I borrow some money? I would go to my bank, but it's debating today. The second coming of MIGUELI Harri's transmans pussy having what having Gary from the server, drawn and quartered, stitch back together incorrectly and then drawn and quartered again. Uh? When where can I leave my detachable penis death Jack the world's fastest Maori Harold in the pursle purple crayon. Wait, Harold and the purple drank instead of crayon, get it because he's addicted to drugs.
Speaker 1: Because he's an addict. Heyo, hey o.
Speaker 3: Wiping after you ship is a myth propagated by big Butthole, Big big hole, big meaty stinks, gonna be big toilet. It should be big or sorry, big big tea. Yeah, buttholes probably prefer to be left alone.
Speaker 1: Imagine I'm wrong, now stop help, You're wipping too much. It hurts.
Speaker 3: I'm bleeding.
Speaker 1: I'm bleeding.
Speaker 3: If there's a universe where the only differences that people use sand paper for toilet paper.
Speaker 1: And they've different that is a really big difference. It is a big difference. But it's the asshole like a beak then and yeah, it's it is it.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's it would be calcified the fucking butthole.
Speaker 1: And then they.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, do you guys have anything slaughtering?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? So this is why we should be on escape. The po they're talking about is what Agatha on along good? Agatha gay gay? How many ND words did they say? Let's add a few?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's I'm gonna start reaching out to other podcasts. And if you're talking about not let's not. Let them stay in there, Lane. They're doing something that needs to be done.
Speaker 1: We're not. They're not. They think it's just as purposeless as are we.
Speaker 3: They we need people like them to prevent people that I don't know what they I haven't like like, here's the it's like comedy. Are they having fun? I guess yeah, I mean they they not like this? Sure, sure, I don't think they're riffing, you know what I mean. I think they're just like having conversations. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna check them out. I look at this, Look at this. I think this is the best focal pop of the world. The other guy's like, no, you're dad, And then that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's not quite. It's not quite. I have seen that guy lose his mind, like those are the those are the clips that end up on my for you pages, And I'm just like, you're fucking crazy interrupt me all the time. What the fuck am I like? I've never it's not it's not the same. It's not to the we are. It's not we are not that you know it is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they reach our volume, but it's like it would be like the content, it would be like blasting. Let's say you blast like Frankie Valley at one hundred, and then you blast like death metal. That's what the difference is. It's still as it's it's loud, but it's the same vall and there's some there's some like anger, yeah, but it's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's not the same music.
Speaker 3: Frankie Valley is like the well, first of all, he's sitting here with his talk out jumping in Jubilee.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 3: But also it's just on my mind. And it's also just softer music, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Frankie.
Speaker 3: No one's moshing to friend Frankie Valley.
Speaker 1: Yet yet Let's go to Let's go, Let's go to a Frankie Valley show. Let's start shoving elderly people. Yeah, let's go to a Franky Elly show and start a batch bit that would probably make his day. I would invest, like I can go now.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, I did it finally, this is all I want, and then he goes. He puts his earphones in and he's like he's like the craziest dead metal in the world.
Speaker 1: He passes away.
Speaker 3: I did see videos of him recently, though, to be fair, where he's actually talking normally, so like maybe I don't know, he was just having those like Biden moments where he's yeah, maybe and then like maybe. It's like literally just like a compilation of like literally the worst the worst part where he's just like I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that happened. I'm willing to invest to go, I'm willing, but if he's not like that, I'm gonna be very mad.
Speaker 3: If he's energetic, he's dancing, ye if he's fucking like we's fucking, he's he's doing mask movies.
Speaker 1: He's dancing like mask. Somebody stop me. Well see that comes all the way around.
Speaker 3: I'm entertained again, Like it comes all I was like, it's the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I want you dead or mega, it's gotta be there's no in between. There's no in between. This is why we can't go on that podcast. Like you want to see frank execute Frankie Valley and escape the pod. Let's let's let's yeah, yeah, why not? Why not? You know how to read frank follow me.
Speaker 3: I have my people, hire my people, and then they can reach out to you and your people and your.
Speaker 1: People their names and Michael, so funny. I have white people and I have no references. We all have white name we all have white names here. What do you mean? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Derek, Dirk Chris, My name is it's not that's not your name. My name is Dirt Gamalic. I just take that part out because people get name.
Speaker 1: It was dirty John. Actually John my birth.
Speaker 3: Franklin is on my Filthy Frankliness.
Speaker 1: My name is came Bay Tombo. My name is Ringston Shane Jamison.
Speaker 3: His name is his name is Shane. I know I've seen his birthdificate.
Speaker 1: Not I own it. It's in my filing cabin. I own you name. Have it? You left it in the previous apartment.
Speaker 3: I did not because it's in mind. So they gave you the most check.
Speaker 1: That name is. That's a Shane Jamison. Name is Irish Ship. Oh my god, that is based off of who is that? Like? The name is Kingsland Shane. And then my last name was Jameson.
Speaker 3: Might as well we named the alcoholic O'Shaughnessy.
Speaker 1: The only the only thing is that my my family name is Kingston Shane. My my my last name is Jameson or my my grandma's husband. Do you ever feel anything when like Irish Ship like passes you or I did test. I'm like, I'm like seven percent European. I'm barely European at all. I'm like very much so like African. And then like this cart Nigga and filthy Nigga and the filthy brown waterhole crazy you filed the brown water get out of my concert. No, Frankie Valley, Franklin Valley, get out of here. He's just like killing, like he's like anger, but he's not moving. Get out of here. He moved. He moves like a fucking puppet, like one of those string puppets. Got it like coffee shots ravens. He bounces around, he bounce around. What do you think?
Speaker 3: I wonder if I could read the rest of these names about moving without like Triloquist, you can't do it, Yeah, can you talk?
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: The next one is big meaty stinks. You can't do be without you can't and.
Speaker 1: You're breaking a rule that you can't do m or or any any of the.
Speaker 6: Kill this guy, ye, right now, that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Away rather be And then the music kicks and fair, dude, is the word you're think off Like the year people try to try to rape. They're trying to take your pants off. Did you see that they keep grabbing at your belt?
Speaker 3: See that video the old British lady crawling it like like oh yes, it's like you're a pimp from Zimbabwe or something. You can't like they're they're like the villagers resume before dude, that she is actually like she's aol. You could shoot that person and everybody be like, I understand it was aol that was that was a ghoul, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's the thing crazy contrast how good the footage is, how clear it is, how clean it is.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that throws me off because it just looks real. It looks really like a movie.
Speaker 1: Way. She was probably like you, a really pretty young woman and just like at some point like that, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: She's an old hag. Yeah, it happens, she becomes.
Speaker 1: It's like one of my family like that. No one like aged like.
Speaker 3: That because we have, you know, our skins designed to not do that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, even the non black ones, no one's aged like that. They're just like, no one's like lighter skin, even very they doesn't age like that. They shrank like they just get way smaller. Like my grand so short. Last time I saw I was like, oh my god, Grandma. Okay, I guess that her is. The situation is probably just hate like this I remember, like it is hate rot. Yeah. I think I think it's also just lack of genetic diversity, like in general, a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of that, probably because my great aunt has like outside of the white hair, it's kind of hard to notice like how old she is?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like seventy something.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, yeah, you looks fifty something. You know what I mean? The white hair ages her more than anything.
Speaker 1: Oh she doesn't. She doesn't die it.
Speaker 3: No, I doesn't give a ship. Well, I'm just surprised because women usually dye their hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear it off. She dies her hand.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to notice a trend of men doing it now, which is so bizarre to me because I'm I haven't ha clear, like yeah, I mean, I'm so used to I'm so used to seeing men not do it that it's still weird to me because it's not weird to me with women because I see it so oft.
Speaker 1: What's weird to me about Eminem? That was like, I feel like he would look pretty good. You look, I think he looked fire at his grade twenty thousand times. The problem is that he's probably not gray all the way. Even he looked awkward if it was like, I think that's what he needs. I think he needs a partial gradest to him. Dude. J Jones Jamison, Yeah's you're not anymore. He's just not. He's not, and it looks weird. There's a grandpa.
Speaker 3: Now, guy, how could you be fucking like late forties, early fifties, whatever the fuck he is and not have a single grade.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: It looks dumb as fuck to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some people great because I grade a lot when I was I was. I have the grades I got when I was younger than It just stopped, but it'll continue at some point. I don't mind. Lilyan's starting to gray. I notice some grays in her hair. You know, it's a little bit of gray, like sweet, I think it looks good, Honey, it looks.
Speaker 3: The bad thing for women, just like culturally it's it's it's shund that's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's a sign of its discussing of life. Man, I think it's I think it's fine. Agent man, of course it's fine. But it's Hollywood or whatever you want to call it. Yeah, whatever you want to call it. And like it's just it's so from he's your great hair. Man. I've seen some some bady of pepper and I'm like, man.
Speaker 3: You are as long as the hair is well, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It could be great.
Speaker 4: You look good, lady. I see like something like fifty five gray and braided or something like that. He looks kind of bad ass?
Speaker 1: Why what age are you not knocking it down anymore? Like a what the age you're like? It's to your tool and.
Speaker 3: What it well depends on It depends like it totally depends on it looks great and like something halle Berry, Like, halle Berry's in her fifties.
Speaker 1: Man, she looks she still looks great. She looks like she's fucking late thirties. I think she looks older, but it's like she looks older, but she's like she does not look like she's in the fifties at all. To me, at what I think past and last fifty five, I feel like i'd have some sort of If halle Berry still looks like bad, I shouldn't be doing I just shouldn't be doing this anymore. I don't feel like that at all. It's totally about how they look. I shouldn't be completely depends on it's entire it's entirely just I shouldn't be pure seventy. I shouldn't be plugging up this seventy year old like if I see seven year old like too much?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, if no one looks amazing at seventy.
Speaker 1: You never know, man nowadays, like there's gonna be people who look fine, not quite yet. Maybe when by the time we're fifty, that'll be attractive. Seventy year old. Sure, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I think because I think, because I think people are I think because of science and medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Somethiak. She's really not young.
Speaker 3: She's seventy, she's I think she's probably sixty.
Speaker 1: It's probably.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's in her sixties. I think she's in her fifties. But and she's married to that we're getting old. That just owns everything. He owned all of Sweden. Probably that's why she married him.
Speaker 1: Of course that guy, and that that guy isn't a hut. Of course, of course that is unitarian.
Speaker 3: Though I don't fuck with anybody that marries a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, you're kind of inherently inherently being a booner is like an you can't like you can't.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the way that I feel about it, honestly, is like I've seen people be like, why are you That's kind of an unfair thing to do, Like you're judging somebody just because they have a lot of money, and it's like, you don't understand they have. Here's how I feel about it, right, because they have so much in life already at that stage where they don't have to worry about a single thing. They can handle me not liking them for no good reason. Yeah, well, if anybody can handle it, they can. And I'm not gonna fel bad about I don't even.
Speaker 1: Like that you said. I don't like that. You said no good reason because there's a very good reason there is. There is no way, there's no can come a billionaire ethically. Well that's that's the whole problem. Yeah, technically, okay, okay, go ahead. You with the money you have, you can make a truly good impact on the planet. The fact that you can see people suffering and being a billionaire means your pieces.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say, But I'll I'll tell you one step further. They have enough money to literally fix the world.
Speaker 1: They didn't fix things out and then still be well that's a very right, that's my problem. Yeah, that's a problem they could fix. Like they've people, scientists, people.
Speaker 3: That are really smart have calculated how much money it would take to truly in famine and all these other fucking things, like it's not that much like now with.
Speaker 1: Inflation, I would say fifteen billion dollars to start the this foundation.
Speaker 3: When I say no good reason, I mean from the perspective, you know what I mean, like from the like from the because they didn't do anything to me. I don't know they're hard or whatever. I don't know, like what good things they've done. I don't know the ins and outs of these people's lives. But if there's anybody on this planet who is worthy of having their like like my disdain directed towards, it's the people who have no shot of being negatively affected by anything that I'm you know what I mean, Like, why should they Why should they also get the best benefit of the doubt from me? Why should they also get an addition in addition to like, you know, having every single problem solve for them and never have any having to worry about anything? Why should they also then have like my inherent respect, Like like, no, even a billionaire doesn't inherently perceive you of every problem, but ninety nine point nine nine nine of them you're alleviated from. Yeah, yeah, if you want to leave that in it and yeah, if I want to get it, I think I leave a point one fine argument. The point one is like maybe like cancer, like even that degree, it can if you're smart, really smart, because you're not a lot of women's proven them just because you're ability, you're not a smart person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I'm fine haveing three billion five being worth like one hundred billion dollars and all there are people starving in the same country I am in that are actually looking cycle.
Speaker 3: Like at least eat them that live, you know what I mean, or vaporize them or like help them or like to help them, help them by vapor or like help build institution, now, help them better themselves.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: It's the unwillingness to participate. It's the unwillingness to participate that bothers me that they're like they have all this money and then they ignore it.
Speaker 1: It's like, listen, at least destroy them.
Speaker 3: Like if you at least act like actively evil, you don't did this passive thing where it's like there's like there's like plausible deniability, you know what I mean, Just like go ahead, like build a flying saucer, abduct them and drop them in the ocean. Like you can't do it like if you you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, at a certain point, it's like just go, just do it, just do it. It's not pretending. He's not pretend. What are you doing now, dude?
Speaker 3: Look man, that's what Mark Cuban's doing right now.
Speaker 1: Look. I like the world. I love the worst.
Speaker 3: I love the words that are coming out of his mouth right now because he's he's very like progressive.
Speaker 1: But I'm also like, yeah, I saw him.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm fiscally conservative, socially liberal, like and like, you're you You're fine.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 3: I like, we got I like what you're saying. But I also know how you got your money.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just that it's just like I don't I don't know, man, I guess. I guess empathy is something that the more money you get, you lose it. Or I guess like when you get your like first big checks on you decide and they'll be like, yo, you have to because if you if you make too many waves, will this is what happens? Like that has to be it. There's us three right now right now.
Speaker 4: Imagine our podcast got big enough towards started grossing.
Speaker 1: Tens of millions. Of dollars not helping people.
Speaker 4: So people see, that's exactly what happens, right, instead of bringing every your team in and then your team become partners, No, they become your eployees.
Speaker 1: That's what always happens.
Speaker 4: Un Inherently, it becomes unfair because technically they should be your partners like we're partners. But then as they start expanding, they start seeing you as an employee in less than and so it's just that dynamic. It is inherently you start making more and more money more more employees that get paid less and less, and you get paid more and more, and it's just it's unethical.
Speaker 1: There's by default unfortunately, I agree with what you're saying, but I just I don't know how I don't.
Speaker 3: It's just unfortunately, it is unethical.
Speaker 1: I don't get.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, what I'm saying is what look just to put a ribbon on this, we should eat the less fortunate. I think to end their suffering is a good thing.
Speaker 1: No, I think.
Speaker 3: I think what we need to do is I think vaporizing or the saucer. The saucer, that's pretty cool, because you need.
Speaker 1: To put me through the super solderson, let me die I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die.
Speaker 3: I know you agree, No shook my hand. No, it's this is how it works. If you don't shake my hand, you're fired.
Speaker 1: Before before I'm out blaze on my way out at the place, I'll I'll transfer all the way to Dave Ruben like I'll be like, here you go, your anonymous donat. I really appreciate you. It's crazy. That's such an anima, which also makes me upset because that's just a fraction of like what he already gets from here. I wouldn't even notice. He's like, Oh, I guess they gave me a little tip forts gaming. I believe any pants gaming. Here's a little bit, a little bit of a kid started right. Really See what people tagged us in no latest video? Yeah, it's crazy. What the what did he say? The woke the list of being woke thing?
Speaker 3: He tagged us in a new fuck Someone tagged us just recently in what Andy Pant's video. It was a it was a it was a screenshot.
Speaker 1: Did he bring us up? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, somebody somebody stumbled upon the rack. This was on my my recommended page. It was one of his latest videos. Likes I think I liked it.
Speaker 1: Get out of here, Get out, get out of here. I think you get out of here. So this is his race, this is his latest video. Why is everything gay and retarded?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: That is a real That is a real fucking title.
Speaker 3: And then the guy he elaborates, right, and the guy elaborates saying and like what everybody says, that just discovers this guy like, oh, I can't tell if this is satire or not.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that's how bad his ship is. That's what Kelly's people. He's like, I don't know where because it's it is that. When I heard it for the first time, I was like, I didn't know he was kidding.
Speaker 4: I understood he I understood he was serious because of him having the debate with act Man, so I went into understanding it was real. But like hearing it, I'm like, oh no, that's I understand why everybody else makes a satire because it's that lazy. It's it's it's crazy gay and retarded.
Speaker 1: It's like, how is this? I mean, it's okay to point out those things, and how are people taking him seriously at all?
Speaker 4: It's crowd crazy, has it's it's I almost respected, I almost respected anyway.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for my ship drop back to the names. I wonder if I could beat him. You may, I'm gonna try to beat him. That's what I want, like in on that low tier level.
Speaker 1: But how do I go lower than that? You gotta you gotta use the fact you're black. You gotta use use your blackness and like really just be a detriment to the people. It works, man, if you did it too, if we if I hilled pretended to be black, should in this game? If I chilled to both black and Hispanic people, I could blow the fuck up. It'd be easy.
Speaker 3: This is again no, but this is like leaning into the same conversation. Black people know their place. We're having that same conversation. This is the bingo card.
Speaker 1: Should they know their game? Dude? That card is a dangerous card to have with us. Man. Should there be white only games? Should white people be a superior race? What they already are? But everybody should know it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna get you may even dated in my mind and body, But there's one thing to see. Always keeps his baby Andy, the man who's handy's in our a tier. But on his dandy high nail. Uh. Every day in my shoets here gluck cluck cluck. Heath Smoker gives swing. What's your opinion of the olderimate spider Man by Jonathan Hickman?
Speaker 1: Uh? Glorious? What do you say? It's amazing, glorious, fantastic, really good.
Speaker 3: Sipping on some Seamen by Gay Gay Sex Mafia h Joe Rogan is the missing link. I like to suck Dick. It's a Caribbean thing. Pete Diddy and Mister Frog in a bromance rom com Kevin Durant's feet Timpoole takes money from Big Beanie relinquishy constants of you pockets bread or thou shalt chef a man up, mister pants Uh? Swen? How do you feel about the recent Magic bands?
Speaker 1: We went over that loss some scissor.
Speaker 3: You dropped the hard ar twice in the last two episodes. Can you I didn't borrow it out.
Speaker 1: I'm on a black person. This fine black. It's still not great, but yeah, but I was like, Nope, I'm not gonna give him that. Thanks thanks for just making my life a little.
Speaker 3: Arder ers clip that out and sent it to his like his kids yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I put in one of those Harry Potter picture frames that like moves, and it's just like a video on loop of you saying the N word.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome. Dang my poor kids. Yeah, I was gonna be terrible. CJ.
Speaker 3: The Dorido Pope. They call me the cup. Can you guys, shout out my dog fox trot he passed away cardboard pie. Shout out the fox trot passing piece. He was delicious. She spum on my bumm to light befudter.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I ain't gay or freaking Oh. But if Cammy White had a cock and perhaps balls, I partake and perhaps and perhaps.
Speaker 1: Cammy White is that Cammy Cammy? Yes? I think I never know.
Speaker 3: For a while, had no because he didn't read her Birds Loser.
Speaker 1: You should have read it for me. It's came. It came with the game Cammy camm got. They kicked her up in this last game. They did, they did. They gave us a lot of favors in this last game. But I'm moving on.
Speaker 3: It's always Rode that Italian. I like the I like the media Italian now.
Speaker 1: Oh, Marissa, Oh, I just that's just my I just like big women like I just that's been my thing for my whole life. And like the fact that she's all muscle. I'm like, I gotta, I gotta climb it. Rose can take a back seat.
Speaker 3: Jolly old dipship and Muhama's watching Futurama and they're pajamas. Cipherograph Harris versus Clinton's sport off. I had reach, but she had flexibility. Happy Spooketober Guys, especially you swing. Whoa, wait, that's weird because it's yeah whatever, what is up in October?
Speaker 1: Huh? What is up in October?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? Why? Why is it weird? Spook? I know, stop calling me that. Don't say it again. Derek the Derek.
Speaker 3: The song The Touch was written performed by Stan Bush and I respect I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Gears Gears plus Haley.
Speaker 3: Plus Catholicism equals forty k brun off word I'm Gay by Frank Gaynatra.
Speaker 1: Nigo Black. Yeah, Hey, dude, you made me hard.
Speaker 3: Kiss my penis, make it wetter. The gatles uh rise against is the use for straight men? Uh, Smitchy the kid gay parody of the Great Escape, The Greatest Gape, the Greatest I mean, that's.
Speaker 1: Something that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's that's okay, Eminem poopy possum, Sweeney, showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like what's all this? Then big dick Randy pulled out twenty years late in the sloppiest way possible.
Speaker 1: Call that bitch. Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Oh cat William, my cousin, Jamaican cousin in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: He was, he was at Jamaican. I'm the Jamaican one. Best of my family's jaking, I know. Did you say that a bit? It's are you kidding? It's a weird thing. Boom boom boom, that's their name, Jamaican version of the Bloomers and freakingting Gears and the boom boo ross cloud in that. Did you see that clip from class Cloud? Did you see that clip from My Carly where they were like Jamaican laser tag Did you see that? It's real?
Speaker 3: They put the fake dreads and then they shoot each other with laser guns and then they're they're doing the accident.
Speaker 1: They're doing like blast yamda oh my god, it's crazy. I remember that. I watched that Carl like, actually, it's.
Speaker 4: Funny, how that's totally fine. But you can't go like China man laser tag and you know you know why.
Speaker 1: It's fine, we know why, or you can't do I thought it was respectful, you know what, you know what, you can't go Jewish. It'd be like.
Speaker 3: Jewish laser Jewish. That sounds Jewish. Laser sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, that sounds good because of the march lasers. Yeah, the Jewish face, the bar mensal music going on. That music goes hard. I think that goes really. They grazed me with a laser. Oh fuck, give me a second, literally playing Fiddler on the exactly. Oh no, Fiddler on the roof, laser tag, no aim for no aim for the nose. It's just not that's crazy. Oh my god, it's not that is that is? That was an intrusive thought by you. That is the first racist thing I said about a Jewish person, and god knows how long ye not in general on camera, Yeah, in general, I had a great Jewish girlfriend. I kind of stopped with that. I was like, if if I be rude, I'm not gonna get pussy, so I gotta just like get this out of my head. I gotta just stop doing this.
Speaker 3: And that was that's my time for a while. The Jewish American Princess Jewish. Oh that's because of uh, what's your face?
Speaker 1: Right? What Seinfeld?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Kind of Well, I don't think, Oh my god, it probably is. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think I just knew a lot of them kind of growing.
Speaker 1: Up, okay, and I just like, but that might have that might have been something.
Speaker 3: It could be something, But I don't think I actually had a crush on her until like later, to be honest with you, I think I was like I think I was like twenty Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think she's just kind of hot when I was twenty.
Speaker 3: I think it was like in my early twenties, like twenty twenty two, I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: She my type, and I'm like, she's hot, she's hot. Yeah, something about her that she's a she can get it. It's the long, curly, dark hair, like I like that trait in women. But I just really, I don't know. I agree. I'm not a big fan of dating. I remember this Jewish white being honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair curly hair. There was a period. There's this a period where it's like girls, bruisers, bro American dude. What I remember I heard I first still, I remember I first heard. It's like I think I think Nick or somebody that I knew was like, oh you're You're commented on like, oh you're a Jap.
Speaker 1: And like the girl was like what Jewish American princess. I was like, it was like, oh, it's funny because it's a big he's Chinese. Well so yeah, that's can for my bath. I remember being like the you's a good one, not bad one. I'm even sure if it was big. I just remember that. I just remember that. I remember that. I remember that night.
Speaker 3: And do you think mis gonna like reverse comic Kazi?
Speaker 1: Like has he ever?
Speaker 3: What what is that?
Speaker 1: Is it like an economics donation? Like like like it's funny donated into a community just to get out of a plane and live? Is it gonna? Know? So just landing, just no getting is just getting off the plane. No, So what I'm thinking of you're gonna worse, Kama Kazi, is you kill yourself and then you get on the plane. The point is, has Mick thought about doing that? I don't think so, no, he's he's Chinese. What if he has like but what if I even Chinese?
Speaker 3: What if he's so oh so he's actually oh so, it's really it's the same.
Speaker 1: Says Blizzard. That is says Blizzard, that is China idiot. I mean technically, I think technically now well, I think technically now that they finally went through it, I think that is. I actually have no idea. I have no idea I have. I stop looking at it because it made my heart hurt. Because it's also I stopped looking at it around John.
Speaker 3: I know about China is that they got that dollar bill that talks being and I think they got that wall.
Speaker 1: I think that great, the one that keeps out.
Speaker 3: I can't remember that guy's name from Mulan, this guy Han eighties, I really I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It looks like eighties. Name is Han. His name is not Han. His name is Han. No, it's like, no, shout, you're quote. So you know I think it right, Shao Hong Shoe. I think you're right. I think it is show you. I think you're right. I mean, banging Chinese music for no reason, bro, And I'm like, this feels racist I trying to sing to it, but I'm not. It's it's a hard it's a hard language to.
Speaker 3: A guy in guy's looking going hard in the pain in a black myth and then he shows up and he has no head. Yeah, I was like the fuck, Like he says, do what he's doing is chiny bung.
Speaker 1: And then show like what the where's your head? How are you singing?
Speaker 3: I like that game, but I don't like it enough if that makes sense, Like it's good, you know, like I don't know if I care.
Speaker 1: You know what that problem is. There's it's in the look.
Speaker 3: Either go hard on the storytelling, like as far as like the cut scenes and everything, or just strip it all out. It was in a place where I'm like there's enough to where like I'm like, could you keep going so I can really understand what's happening. It's just enough to where I'm like, I still don't know what's happening, and you're just taking away from the gameplay. They like fire on like half cylinders on everything. It's like it's like here's here's a here's a monkey game where you can't really climb that much, and it's like okay, like here's a story of it.
Speaker 1: Then there's a lot of it, but there's not really that much. And it's like, okay, there's a few, man, there's a few things that uh no jump or no, uh what is it? No guard? No block, there's no guard. Yeah, you have to use it. You can only use it a cool down, so you have to use it sparingly, and you run out of magic so you can just not use it anymore. And so I was like, oh, great, but you have so many tools that you can, like, you can barrage the fuck out of some of your gang of monkeys, dude, they.
Speaker 4: Especially when you put all your resources into that, and they can start using magic too. They can start freezing people. So you can freeze someone and they'll freeze and then you can just use your summon fu. Dude, you can kill the fuck out of things.
Speaker 1: Of them they all go on top of the stick and then clump somebody and a guy dies in So I'm like, that is insane. There's work around to not because you can just be a fucking vanguard and just destroy ship. Essentially.
Speaker 4: That's the workaround. So but if you're trying to play like in it's not evading, is your best thing and then just fucking things up hard, depleting your resources, and then hopefully you killed them otherwise are fucked.
Speaker 3: I like track.
Speaker 1: That is a black myth. It makes me happy. Yeah, black w Kong. I want to make black man Woukong.
Speaker 3: Catalinius was right, These big dig dans are all getting continent. Twenty four transferm Gronlin used pee didd he wearing justin Bieber's mouth like a cock ring. Craig the Canadian, Yeah, Sweeney has undiagnosed pica.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown documentary. I know, I think he's gonna be one. I think he said that for reason. I was like, I think he's gonna be I think he's one of the people. There are people are alluding to the did guy. I think I think there. He was his brawler in his party. I think his brawler. He would wrangle the He was like what like a like a mage. I guess he's like drugging everybody, drugging everyone, throwing. He was a He was a warlock with really high charisma, so you'd get yeah, and Chris Brown was his brawler. Was the monk because he's like that, he was the monk. He was stunning strike women, it's your boy.
Speaker 3: Uh. The the n worded one will defoe expertly, teaching a four hour class entitled how to Tack Your Dead Horse three x O, listening to Thriller and getting jump scared by Sweeney's laugh at the end. Wow, the you fear the uphoric feeling from being on h R T for seven months and having my penis shrink from six inches e wrec to four inches a wrec. Slurp and stroke and smoke and joke and emoticons going like this, m h the dripful one.
Speaker 1: Just the Jew of us. We can bank it.
Speaker 3: If we just the Jew of us.
Speaker 1: And Mozzi pie Over.
Speaker 3: Won to blow me.
Speaker 1: I'm beat.
Speaker 3: I'm I beat him off his penis just to show him that I'm gay. Punished Venom Sheldon fifty cent to fifty scent blood in my piss. Evil Sween says, I love the gays at least eight million, at least eight pence.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Really hold it up and it was like drip like fuck. That's how I did it again one time. I remember one time. I have nothing. I have no replacement. If those fall apart, I have nothing to offer you. I give you a towel, getting your car quick and drive home that yeah, I mean this covers my penis what's fine? In about the one time I pulled up my underwear and ripped them like off, and I was just like, were you like in a hurry? I don't know, I think that was hot. I was just like, oh, I don't think I've ever word I was holding that. That's how bad it ripped. I was like, uh, you're like really strong. You just don't know. No, just in the way I made it pretty much nothing by now, that's insane.
Speaker 3: At least eight million, four hundred and thirty and thirty ants in the shape of a human. This only one queer left. Walter White Boy stopped touching more balls. Jesse Jesse voice, I can't I can't miss it feels so good Wage lay five ety three pe Peni Brothers presents Vegas like food Review Channel, Don Doncerson or yea ay be a good gun and common bounce and be cool in the back of the big bad back, cool in the back into back. It sounds like fucking It sounds like a sound effect that would like play when like a Looney tune is getting ready to run away.
Speaker 1: Or like when they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Like I want to see somebody get hit so hard that they actually they do that.
Speaker 1: I'd love I'd love to see that I was tongue and pull it back in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that happen in an m M A fight once. I've seen people. I've seen people definitely leave the leaf fights way less smart. Yeah, oh yeah, wage Leaf fivey three? Okay, we we that.
Speaker 3: Don Doncerson, you Gage six coming, Comester Bummington, lead squeezer of Lincoln's Pork comes to come people. Will any of you guys to be playing Kingdom Come Deliverance to when it comes out next year? Medieval Red Dead. It's not it's not really on my radar, but like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I haven't haven't even played in a while. It can be better. I'll play it. Like what are just not into anything to right now? I guess not really. I played Space Marines and I kind of finished that already, So like, I just, do you do anything else? How do you play all these games? What's going on with you? I don't. I don't. I don't really play anything that often.
Speaker 3: I just out But you said, like you every you you've played everything and you beat it.
Speaker 1: I played what if I played last time I really played recently with Space Marines. Before that, it was I think Final Fantasy.
Speaker 3: I just think there's a lot like Dead Rising. There's a game called Just the Plucky Squire.
Speaker 1: I think. So you don't because, like you say, you don't have any backlog, not really no, yeah, and so because I have to play all the triple As when they come out, like while they're out, like like after like I'm done doing whatever I'm doing. Whether I'm like, do you just not have a lot of games? I just I don't know. I just don't have the urge to buy many games more. Mostly it's on appeals to me that much. That's fair, Like I'd rather be reading something I guess, or playing like lots of games that come out, and then I'm like, oh, I don't we want to play this game? Like Blackmuth. I didn't buy Black Myth. I played it, but I didn't buy.
Speaker 3: Fuck the Islay two DLC.
Speaker 1: Also I wouldn't have bought it, but it came with my Rabbits card.
Speaker 3: So much shit.
Speaker 1: Another one came out, or just the one from before.
Speaker 3: It's the second chapter of the one that came out before. What of what the Allen Wake two DLC I to buy that.
Speaker 1: I fucking love Alan Wake too.
Speaker 3: Oh my Pro.
Speaker 1: I wonder when that was only five, right, dude?
Speaker 3: There are people will be like when I talked when I talked about getting the Pro or whatever, because they they made like a Halo three the Odst statue out of nowhere like recently, and I was like, fuck, I have to buy another thing.
Speaker 1: That's that I don't need. I have to.
Speaker 3: I think I put like the George Bush thing where it's like a second unreasonable purchase has hit your uh September or whatever. And there were people like, don't tell me you bought that thing, and it's like, if you bought the Pro, I'm gonna be so disappointed.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: It's like, guys, I don't know if you know this. I do another show. I do another show. It's playstationed oriented m we cover these things like.
Speaker 1: How often possible, how often do you promot that podcast? I don't really well, I mean I don't hear. That's not that's not what it is. What I mean is just even on your social media, I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean I retweet like the I retweet some of the clips whenever, like I'm on them, but like, yeah, I guess I don't want retweeted.
Speaker 1: Where like there are people who showed up to in the thing. Is that in the frame and it's like commin talking about the thing and it's explicit me, you know, episode like it's the picture of the commercial and he's like in the corner of the commercial pretty much. Oh yeah, Like I was like freaking, oh my god, I forgot. It's a Colin giving the giving the thing about.
Speaker 3: The concord how it costs four hundred million dollars. You tweeted the picture of barely being in the frame? Yeah, where he points the video, It's like, look there. What I love about that picture is that if you overlay.
Speaker 1: It, it's exactly it is where you are.
Speaker 3: I am in the upper left, upper right head quarter of that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm talking about it a lot, but like, yeah, there's a yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't you said you were at the show? What happened?
Speaker 3: There was one there was one person there that I got to speak to who had like the original sartin sure it was like the yellow one with like us three with the red Yeah. I was like, hey, what the fuck, I know you're listening. Yeah, a lot younger than you probably should be. He was if you're if you're like, he's not like little, but like he's he was Like I was like, whoa, how I did? Like definitely like maybe late teens. That's awesome. Maybe like yeah, I like, whoa, that's awesome. How do you get how do you get this? I mean, god, bless. I was also watching ship that I had no business one.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, the amount of porn well, oh eleven, we all were, We all asp dude, like it was crazy, like fucking south Park for example, Like think about that, think about South Park, like pretty much.
Speaker 3: I was watching it, you know in elementary school.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Like it's definitely it's.
Speaker 3: It's it's things that you clearly a kid that young should not be watching did so it's like.
Speaker 1: I mean, we appreciate it. Yeah, we all did. I don't. There's definitely I wouldn't keep that ship away from my kid. There's there's yeah, wouldn't let my kid watch this?
Speaker 3: I would?
Speaker 1: I would not. I don't. I don't. I don't want my kid to turn to some fucking weirdo. Yeah, I'm just like this right, I think I'm more offended by say, with them a conversation.
Speaker 3: I think for me it's more about the terminally online stuff, like I don't want my kid really knowing about Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: For me, I'd be like, it's less about the offensiveness and more about like that, like stay away from anything online. Yeah, in this way, it's too late for us. If your kid is normal, they're probably not going to be into you that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like so it would be weird if my kid was like, man, I really want to listen to the podcast with you. I'm like, no kid, no son, no online sonic.
Speaker 3: You're gonna name your kids sogning no online like.
Speaker 1: No online son? Yeah, I let my I let my kid play the second game.
Speaker 3: I thought you were saying, uh in Releasehi, our podcast is like no sign, no no son.
Speaker 1: Jameson, no rap you great grandfather's rap rap? You're you doing.
Speaker 3: Twisters are It's like resources from Game Wars and Destroyed the reados one time drifted in categories and Jesus wept Meebie Fishy If Universus the gay sex Men John Strickland, I will infect be wearing a shirt and tie a suit and tie to the Super Bowl Marks eighteen eighty nine. Sober October got me acting wise. I forgot love that you should have a drink to celebrate what one person.
Speaker 1: I should get drunk every night for October. That should be my thing. So yeah, that would be like an unsolder October. Yeah, I like that. Crash out October.
Speaker 3: Uh. The first Church of Key David featuring an American so racist his incest becomes his only option. Fourth edition D and D is but in the fifth edition objectively uh, pre rise, spread your cheek so I can shit in your ass? Play eight nine six Radiohead nice peen uh and a Sorocan is currently on Dancing.
Speaker 1: With the Stars. What is that?
Speaker 3: I thought that was? Isis Aron the figure and mythology? Like yeah, yeah, not like the terrorists group.
Speaker 1: They're gone pretty much now.
Speaker 3: Whatever they they went all over them.
Speaker 1: They changed the name of the AOL or something. Do you remember that what they changed their name?
Speaker 3: I think so they were like ICEOL or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think that was a different one. There's another one.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like a different group, but I do know what you're talking about. I think it was different, but I at this I can't. I can't speak another.
Speaker 1: It could maybe they didn't change the name because they're like, we don't want to be associated with the egotis or the metal band isis.
Speaker 3: Because I feel about for my aunt. My aunt's name is Isis. Oh, it's so for a while, that for a while that while.
Speaker 1: That must have sucked. It's like awkward, but that's what that's what his name is. I like that name because that's a real name. Was my Tis. Yeah, oh, I don't like it anymore.
Speaker 3: And Rogan is currently Dan dancing. My favorite guy gay group parody parody group is Queen. I'll ask you when to feel trash. Texas State Salad, Young Sheldon suffocating, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like you you're you're not even like the far You're not even so she sud damn.
Speaker 3: Stood Texas Stator Salad, Young Sheldon suffocating in a cave upside down.
Speaker 1: To go my ass.
Speaker 3: Here is Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikky Ziggy, honestly on God for reel for real.
Speaker 1: Congrats on losing Wight good ship Maneah, not even further, bro, It's crazy. What are you at now? I don't know. I think I'm not like thirty thirty three pounds. That's suppost impress me. No, you asked me a question, I gave you an answered. I didn't ask you anything, Okay, sorry whatever, man. Yeah, I'm trying, dude, what do you not do now? I'm just trying to be a little healthier. That's a good I really really really really miss like ice cream. Yeah, me too. I'm gonna buy some this wigand nice.
Speaker 3: Why do you just have it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: I mean I could, I could, it could right, Like, it's like sugar free ice cream, so.
Speaker 1: That stuffs actually kind of not bad to be honest with. I have this kind bar ice cream. It's like really, shoot, wait what is it? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's ice cream without fat? And like styropholl like a melted styrofo melted cold.
Speaker 4: I think that's like what drive someone to like shoot up a school or something. Eating sty You're like, well, yeah, like the equivalent.
Speaker 1: Going from having really good food to having horrible food definitely make you.
Speaker 3: This is fucking that would make you a person become the joker. I think that would be that's why the joker became the Jokers that like he moved to a place with no.
Speaker 1: Gotham has no good cruisin. Yeah, it's all vegan. They heard him laughing his ass off in his one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 3: He had an under he had an undercooked pizza with no Dairya Like, it's like, just like Vegan, the vegan cheese's.
Speaker 1: Laughing himself and he's like, I've had a lot of good vegan food. I've never had good vegan cheese. Never the idea of Joker laughing, his transformation, his transformation into the Joker, it's really funny, like him whatever, it being a final of him laughing himself into evilness.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's always the I like that.
Speaker 3: I give him being completely normal, like at five thirty and then at five and then at like five forty five, he's the show.
Speaker 1: He's already transformed. He's already gonna through such a wild metamorphosis where he's a guy who's had a tough week. He's like, baby, it's like what do you what are you up to? Arthur? Well, I'm gonna go blow up a nursery because somebody cut me off in.
Speaker 3: Traps and Mark Hanna said, Mark Hamill laughed there, yeah, commissioners and fucking that creepy.
Speaker 1: I can do that laugh. But I need to take time to do it. Ye, Batman, some weird clown is blowing up babies. I'll go check it out. We got oh, we got hands.
Speaker 7: What kills me about that is that he he's weird. That guy blowing up babies, he's weird. Is a weird understanding.
Speaker 1: It's a weird clown because like most clowns are dressed like clowns, this motherfucker's in a suit. He's in a purple suit and a purple suit. You got a green tongue or some ship like this. This guy is absolutely crashed team warped, you know, this sophisticated, unusual clown, unusual usual guy. Harvey's like this, really, that's crazy? What's really skin color? I don't want to get into that, Batman. It's not important.
Speaker 3: It's not important to the case. It's like, well if it's I mean, there's it's like the guy with white paint on his face. You couldn't tell me you could.
Speaker 1: Like under it? Du do you really? Who else would do this? Batman? Commissioner. I need you to be straight with me. I need all the information I can get. What is his ethnicity? Can Batman? I'm gay? I have a daughter. But I'm gay. I have a daughter and a wife. Why long? But oh that's unfortunate. I gotta go. And then he fus Robin. Then he goes. Batman beats the funk out of only black people.
Speaker 3: That's the thing he is like, Yeah, I can't really do anything about this. Filmed a two story condo, medium in the middle wirey full of entirely out of microwaves with.
Speaker 1: Babies and them. There's one button turns them all on this one button. Batsman is a thing. Can you step before I press this button? Bats What color are the babies? There's like a few histices. I know, I didn't think I noticed. I didn't really, I didn't pay attention to that. Is that really? That doesn't matter very much, does it?
Speaker 3: It's what?
Speaker 1: Are you racist? Are you racist? Too? I imagine the joker being racist? Oh my god, I didn't really try to know you're racist. I don't know. You're cooling. I know you're chilling that uh anyway, badly brave, Sorry, you're pretty cool. You're pretty well jo I know you hate black people explicitly. You're pretty sick. Would you mind coming to the Bronx with me? You can killed in the bronx. He can he can't take the bron Who Batman think I think that you would kill me. I think someone would get him. I think a little ki would be like, mister Batman, I'm lost guy, a little kid. It'd be a little kids shape person, but it's a guy a girl with I think Arkham Batman would if a crackhead with like a shot heck, dude, he shoots, but like so much that it would be impossible for the face not to be hit, you know what I mean? It would be just like he's not he hasn't reloaded yet. It's at least twenty five shots off. You're like, he's a reality warper. He has a fully automatic shot? Is that like this crack shot just has this fucking a twelve and he's just.
Speaker 3: There's no pack, there's no we doesn't even have like like it doesn't even have the barrel for it's just no, dude, something out of the elephant gun and it's automatic somehow, like it somehow just keeps getting reloaded, but it only has sucking two shots.
Speaker 1: Like property, you don't tell you you don't owe anything. He has a flat cannon. Here's an anti air cannon. And then shoots as fast as a mini gun, and I'm they do Batman? Just he tried. He tried to dodge his Batman's like, whoa blast?
Speaker 3: Even if he doesn't dying, it's blasted and thrown across at least six.
Speaker 1: Right into the tracks of the fore train, then ran over you know, my property? Whoa Batman's like, that's scary. He's not loading, he's not reloading, he's not doing anything. Robin he's like, hey, man, what's going on? Run?
Speaker 3: He gets blasted in the mist because Robin doesn't have armor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, he has. It's like blown off. That bothered me so much about Ghosts of Shima, where you'd fight the fucking mongols and they'd have their thighs exposed, and I'm like, you fucking primitive motherfucker, and you're talking, why are your thighs visible?
Speaker 3: I kind of want to play Ghost Shima again, honestly, Like I'm winging about it on PC, but I don't want to buy it again. Yeah, I don't have the director's cut, so maybe i'll and I guess the pros probably gonna do something to it.
Speaker 1: So maybe I played that game to fruition I'm done everything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I played a lot, and then my girlfriend at the time played through it. So I was looking through my time and I was like, I did not put one hundred and five hours, and I was like, oh, yeah, she played it again. It was like a fifty hour game. I think, Yeah, I don't know. I didn't play the Ikey Island dealc.
Speaker 1: So maybe I'll just do that. But I liked it a lot, Like I thought that.
Speaker 3: Game was great, really cool.
Speaker 10: I love how you get. You get like arrow carried all the area, So that was that. It was fucking wilddity. Yeah, you'd be juggled. They would juggle you. Yeah, they would juggle you.
Speaker 3: Honestly, on God, for real, I read that already, but I wonder if Derek has listened to the band with wolcans wokan as never. I can never read that correctly. Yeah, keep forgetting to do it.
Speaker 1: For some rubbery.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry as fuck. Honestly, I feel what time is it.
Speaker 1: Isn't it do later? No, I was just my throat and I like forgot what I was gonna say. It was like I resent myself.
Speaker 3: It's like, huh, I was gonna say the probably gonna go to ink well because I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Oh that's bullsh because I was gonna go there all right. You can't know it's my only one. God damn it eating today. So you guys, yo, that's crazy. You guys have to wake up in the morning and called DIBs on food.
Speaker 3: That's a future Democrats want, right, they want to send the lines and it's a wonder. I can breathe it all. When big fat dis queer my, what would that be?
Speaker 1: Queer m? I to queer my? I get it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave hugger, Derek duck hunt etherean Brogerian puncher, Naphraim melpous one, king of haphazard and rounding out of wait, what one riding out let's kicked?
Speaker 1: I had a streak to be fair. Sorry, I just you guys ever seeing My name is Joe and I am gay. Oh oh you never see.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think it's so goddamn stupid. It's so stupid, But I think about it daily. What if I can move my beard so you went around?
Speaker 3: I think that would be the end of the podcast, be like so it just be the whole thing would be getting down.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: You gotta get the fuck out of here. Yeah, for three and a half hours, bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were so close to not being it. We saw the questions at forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, let's let's make this one a short one. I was gonna say that, and then it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's never gonna happ guys, you guys, it will happen sometimes. No, no, no, no no. I think he's gotta pay us more money because we are giving them regularly three hours of coming. Well, we were late.
Speaker 3: We were late, one of the one of the times recently. So like this is it considered.
Speaker 1: There's been some chaos. Yeah, that's right. Don't get by dementia. All adults thrown as adults. So hair.
Speaker 3: Imagining partners with someone like that doing a show, and then they just they.
Speaker 1: Just become Joe Biden at that.
Speaker 3: My favorite is that concert where he's they're like clapping and he's so like just it's.
Speaker 1: I was like, it is so sad.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me this nigga is not gone.
Speaker 1: Come on,