Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing they could with Mike ben Row and Lee robertson.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I shan't. You can't make me ollo? What was all that about? Why are we in a long sleeve blouse because it's very hot sleep blouse? Yeah, it's very warm.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to wear sleep Okay, I'm also wearing full length trousers.
Speaker 3: But I do have a rip in the backside.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's a given. You ask for that to be done when you go back hands, don't you through? But if you got first today, then Mike, well, I have.
Speaker 3: A story about a dog and it's devilish.
Speaker 1: Ways before we do a little bit of globe trotting well mincing in which you are queer.
Speaker 2: Oh and we even have a game for you that you can play along with. But on your screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 1: You can see the names of people reached out on social media going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 3: But now we have Lee in the show biz.
Speaker 2: So it's been a while since we've spoken about this person, it's been a rhyal. Okay, there we go. So this is this is the headline, racy Sam Smith portrait hunging National Portrait Gallery, and that's that's.
Speaker 3: The way we would hang a portrait in the portrait gallery.
Speaker 2: Sam Smiths celebrated by having their portrait hung in the National Portrait Portrait Gallery, dubbing it a dream come true. Okay, this isn't the portrait. This is a bit of Sam Smith cost playing Henry the Eighth okay, which she's very hip at the moment, is it really Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually really no.
Speaker 2: I made that up. Okay. They're having a big year this year. So it's ten years since they released their Grammy Award winning debut album In the Lonely Hour.
Speaker 1: It is miscovered off about the rechanging some of the lyrics, rejiggling the lyrics to celebrate their new more open identity.
Speaker 2: But as from the end of August, you can go and see this portrait in the gallery. It's part of their new History Makers display. Okay, yeah they didn't. Yeah, what do we think of that?
Speaker 3: It's definitely a portrait.
Speaker 2: Well, it was done by they're a very famous artist. Couple called Pierre ag oh, and it's their kind of partners. I think it's Pierre come Oy and Geez Blanchard, who's they've done, like load loads of famous people. Kylie, Kylie, Kylie, Danny. I don't think they did Danny, because they did Kylie. So it's their own personal portrait that they're going to loan to the gallery for people to go and look at it. Okay. They're saying it's a combination of photography and painting, and it's called Gloria, which is the name of their last album.
Speaker 3: That's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, good for them. Like I think Miss said that they're going to re release The Lonely Hour edited to reflect the singer's non binary identity and never before heard edit of I'm not the only One with Alicia Keys. Look forward to look at it. We go in nerve a trip and look at the picture and.
Speaker 3: You do the driving.
Speaker 1: I'll bring the sandwiches trained, okay, okay, bringing sandwiches on.
Speaker 2: So next up, Russell Tovey, Now do you are you? Are you? Does he float your boat?
Speaker 3: Sometimes yes? Sometimes no? So like compoti versus the Swan's that feud thing, right.
Speaker 2: Not at all, not at all, barely got a lazy love it even get a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a retreating fact. Not not for me all years and years.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you might get you might get an instant erection now because he's set to starr in the New Doctor Who's spin off. Oh my god, you've gone hard. I can see it.
Speaker 3: I'm warning you, well, I've got I.
Speaker 1: Know you like.
Speaker 2: It's not even been filmed yet, so chill out right. It's going to be called the See you got me so excited the that I and it's it's a spin off called The War between the Land and the Sea. Okay, and russ Tjavis is right in it is his role is currently unnamed. Okay, we've got a picture of Russell Tovey here, just shirtless, going to say see now he's he's he's going into daddy territory, isn't he? He's been in daddy territory for a little was he? Did you watch that that comedy Sketchy is in?
Speaker 3: No, I don't watch TV.
Speaker 1: No, I'm deuced with I can't remember his name. Now he's in a comedy show. You play the older game and there and he's very.
Speaker 2: Bad Okay, he's going to feature alongside low Keys. Now I'm going to say this name, and I don't know if I'm gonna say it right, Google Mabatha raw who I haven't watched Loki, so I don't I don't know, and and and it's set to focus on doctor whose military organization Unity.
Speaker 3: United Nations Intelligence.
Speaker 2: Task Force Geek who will be in a deadly battle with the Time Lord's old foes, the Sea Devils. Okay, yeah, that's that's the seed.
Speaker 3: That is a devil. It They brought them back three an episode and they're just, yeah, they're not great.
Speaker 2: It's a turtle in the mash up in it you see that in any Gate club on a Saturday night. That's a turtle in the mesh top that I know who that is, and it is such Sean Pertwee, John Pertwee John, that's his son. Yes, yeah, So apparently this is the blurb when a fearsome an ancient species emerges from the oceans. When when Dean was born, wasn't it downstairs? He kind of just emerged from the ocean awful, dramatically revealing themselves to humanity. An international crisis occurs. Okay, yeah, he Russell Tavey was in the two thousand and seven Christmas special That's Voyage of the Damned, alongside a little known actress singer Kylie Minogue, and then he was later set up in a character Alfonso frame as a date with Captain Jack Harkness. Apparently it says, and this is a huge, muscular, thrilling drama which will shake the which will shake the honiverse. Is that what you people call it?
Speaker 3: Let's just move on.
Speaker 2: To its foundations. When the doctor's not in town, the whole humanity is in trouble. No current release date, but it will be on BBC One and BBC I Player in the UK and on Disney Plus internationally. I'll put a little note in my diary for that. No, he won't No, I won't No. That's why to Sherby's News. A little bit dark, but it's a little bit funny. Whoopy goldberga favorite actress for lots of people.
Speaker 3: I like Whoopee.
Speaker 2: I think now she does the version of Loose Women in America. She's been speaking about how her mother died quite a few years ago. Very question mother, and she's but she's only just now told people what she did with the late mother's ashes. Late It's got Emma Johnson. She chose an unorthodox location to release the ashes. It was in Disneyland, Okay, in Florida. So Whoopy has recently published a book, My Brother, My Mother, My Brother and Me, which is is a kind of memory of a mom and her brother who died in twenty fifteen. But she was on something like I think it was late late night with somebody in the America, in the America, and she revealed that her mum had previously been to disney World, loved it when she was alive, loved it. And then Whoopy went back with the ashes, went on the It's Small World ride and scattered the ashes in the water.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, that way you're allowed to drink the water.
Speaker 2: That's that's a that's a segment of It's a Small World, little bedroom. No, it's not going to got enough glitter. Yeah enough. It's illegal. It's against a law for you to spread ashes in Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Disneyland is private property, so it can't be illegal.
Speaker 2: They don't like it. So she said she was. She pretended to she's on the ride. She pretended to sneeze and then released the ashes. When she sneezed, I scooped up some of her and I do this. I said, my god, this cold is getting worse and worse and yeah, and but then she said that she felt quite guilty. So she then went and confessed to the people that is none. What are we going to do now? Because it's like calling that's floating in the water. Yeah, and it's discouraged from from this, discouraged doing that.
Speaker 1: My favorite spreading of her ashes story was all in eating her husband in a curry so she could feel him dribble out for one last time.
Speaker 2: You made that up? I did. God, I was so gulled for the minute. I was like, ah, Then I thought it's Mike, He's made it or that. Anyway, that's the end of this week show bus news.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for factly. Did you know if you spelled orange backwards, it spells gullible e.
Speaker 2: How No, it doesn't stick around because after this it's Mike and the Buzz. You're watching chewing the cord with Lee and Mike. Now we go into the deeper parts of the internet. As it's Mike and the Buzz. My fingers smell like beef beef. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a bit worried sneaky fingers in the break anyway. Now, have you ever had the thought you've left the club on the iron sort of thing you know you're driving, you're driving away from home, Oh, leave it.
Speaker 2: On hyeah once or twice.
Speaker 1: I once woke up thinking that I'd left the iron on of night sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I hadn't because I hadn't iron for many days.
Speaker 2: But still.
Speaker 3: The first story is about a dog who where did you love?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Having about a dog okay who basically tried to kill off their owner by and by setting the household fire.
Speaker 1: It was it was it on speed, I don't think so, no purpose on purpose.
Speaker 2: Turn around.
Speaker 1: So the dogs turned on the stove at like four am in the morning in Colorado and walks away and the stuff on top of the stove which starts to catch fire.
Speaker 2: And did they did the fire alarm go up? And then they realized that it was the house is.
Speaker 3: On fire Colorado Fire Department part of the fire.
Speaker 1: The hou's actually set on fire, ahaz, and the owners didn't make it.
Speaker 2: They did just what a ship head? My third time today you've called me out like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but orange felt backwards.
Speaker 2: Just found a dog with a roasted finger in its mouth.
Speaker 1: Going, who needs a frying pan when you can set the house ablaze?
Speaker 3: Family are full? But that got me thinking, you know, would other dogs do the same thing?
Speaker 2: And the morning and so what do you need?
Speaker 1: The dog reached up hit the stove on on purpose. Well, we can't question the motives of a dog, and it's quite hard to do accidentally.
Speaker 2: But then did they keep It's because he tried to kill them another dog? Yeah, stover, like those doves kill a stove? Did they kick the dogs? But they tried to kill them? It's the first time that happened for.
Speaker 3: The first time. Don't you just slap the nose you got naughty? Don't do it again.
Speaker 2: I think it's possessed.
Speaker 1: You think it's possessed. Okay, got me thinking about other dogs that may do the same thing. Mm hm. So I thought i'd share a picture of two that would probably try and kill their owners.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm for different reasons. I mean yours clearly.
Speaker 1: I mean, George is very happy that I've just woke him up, because you should always let sleeping dogs lie right and Nell's looking at.
Speaker 3: You, going, what have you put on my head?
Speaker 2: Neil's going, now's go and just get on with it and then give me the treat is that we've been here before. That's that's all she's doing. And so that that is my dog in black and white.
Speaker 1: In black and white, monocroph do yes, no, And then we have the adorable George Susan deferd Roo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, my dog would not try to kill people, but other people.
Speaker 1: I think your dog might try and kill you if you ever tried to wake her up while she was sleeping.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm are you going to No, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to share that picture, that clip of you panicking.
Speaker 2: No, because this is a very.
Speaker 3: Deep sleep, deep sleep and she died.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joyce. Father doesn't sleep deeply.
Speaker 1: He just wakes up and goes, I want to wake now because he still thinks he's too But moving from one fire to another.
Speaker 3: Dumpster fire, we're not talking about that.
Speaker 1: So dominatrixes, dominatrixes, dominatrix, try dominatrix, dominate, dominate, denomen But it's a plural for a dominatrix, right, Anything you know, I don't so has been basically slapped with a large fine.
Speaker 2: I don't do a trix.
Speaker 1: Dominatrix has been slapped large Just the one, just the one, just the one slapped with a large fine.
Speaker 3: What do you think this dominatrix has been slapped with a large fine for.
Speaker 2: Killing a client.
Speaker 3: Oh not quite.
Speaker 1: The local fire service. I slapped the eight thousand pounds finally, Dominatrix because they basically were breaking fire regulations as they had people chained up in a room that wasn't safe.
Speaker 2: But isn't it, But isn't that what they do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But this wants to be in fact because if there was a fire, there was no way of the person getting out.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was not a safe It wasn't a s oh okay.
Speaker 3: But then if you were chained up and you're paying for someone to change up, would you want to.
Speaker 2: Be able to escape? I think if if if it was, if the rumors on fire and you were burning to death, I don't think you go, oh, what's an extra? You'd be going angry to get out. So extra wasn't expecting Yeah, my folding bag, like dad, you know you'd know it's the heat got It's like that scene out of Final Destination. Whatever it was.
Speaker 1: When he was in the bloke was having acupuncture, okay, and the room set on fire and then he died.
Speaker 2: Things still really itchy, like no one cares, No one cares about you. She did it? I mean doesn't look particularly pleasant anyway, does it.
Speaker 3: It looks a bit. It looks a bit cheap.
Speaker 2: It looks like it is it in a kitchen.
Speaker 1: No, it's in a separate room, okay, but it just looks a bit that does a lot very well padded rugby and hororble.
Speaker 3: It looks. Yeah, it doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: Was it in this country?
Speaker 1: It was? Yeah, because you know, if they were in like Australia, they wouldn't be getting eight thousand pounds.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 2: I thought you might have converted it to English for people to understand in this country. So if you'd have just had a smoke alarm, she would have been okay, if she had.
Speaker 1: A way of them getting out safely in case of fire, right in case of fire?
Speaker 3: Smash balla did.
Speaker 2: They have a safe word?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you've played the Gobbie game show. It's not that easy to have a safe word. Well, I mean his safty word has banana.
Speaker 2: It's if you're going to run a home business, then you should have the right things you should do like itchy finger cream, itchy finger cream, and if you have an itchy digit and need to put a ring on it, apparently, why not share that with us?
Speaker 1: It's at the TV on social media and that brings us nicely to our story of the week. And this is a battleman who's been stuck at the sea.
Speaker 2: For every year. He's got lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got lost.
Speaker 1: Is one of those he was dipped out toes in his car, took her left suddenly in the sea.
Speaker 2: Or is he one of those flat earthers And then he's realized the flat it keeps just keep going around the globe. Yeah, my finger was really it? Why is your finger? I don't know anyway back to stand up scratching it back to the man that's in at the sea, man at sea.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's lost at sea for four hundred and thirty eight days. Jose Algavara basically was left stranded after his fishing boat encountered bad weather. Okay, so basically his engines stopped working. Was I was gonna say up ship creepd with that pedal, But he has said there's something that's kept him.
Speaker 3: Going through that entire time.
Speaker 2: Cocaine sharks.
Speaker 3: No, he said that during being lost at sea he had the best sex ever.
Speaker 2: The shark.
Speaker 1: You're referring to last week's shark cocaine story still like yeah fish, Yeah, best sex ever he had, right fish?
Speaker 3: I think gang bang with an octopus in.
Speaker 1: So what he said is that on land he was quite a womanizerrmanizer wormanizer yeah, yeah, and a flirt I don't know a song about. That's why I picked the word because it wasn't really And so he wanted to keep that up while he was at sea, and so he had what he is referring to as imaginary sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he was just wanking then, but it was the best wanking he's ever had. Was he a little bit like heat stroke?
Speaker 3: He was a bit heat stroke?
Speaker 2: Did he have was he a bit delirious? Did he not have enough food and water? And did he think he was having the best sex sex in the world? But really he was having a.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, he said he was lying back and imagining himself with on a beach with beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: And would have imaginary sex with them.
Speaker 2: Why are there so many people on that boat now?
Speaker 3: Because they're helping him get off.
Speaker 2: Especially so where where was he found?
Speaker 3: Just in the boat?
Speaker 2: He was Disneyland and it like drifted a considerable amount of distance from where he was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: For fourteen months pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't I think there's something dodgy about this.
Speaker 1: I don't think he set out from Mexico and he was found on the island of Ebon of Whittel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love white, seven thousand miles away from yourself.
Speaker 2: But how did he eat? Did he how did he survive? Mike?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. He wasn't alone when he started out on his journey and he was at the end.
Speaker 2: Did he eat a person?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying anything. That's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 2: Stick around because after this we have a game to play. In our game of the week, welcome back, and yes you're watching Chewing the Cud. We're going to play a little game. And this is one for the man who wants it, says XXX, but we all know it's felched, many many men. It's Mike.
Speaker 3: Don't hate me?
Speaker 2: Could you hate me? Day?
Speaker 3: All the week?
Speaker 2: Now it's time to play a game. And are we what are we playing this week, Mike.
Speaker 3: This week we're playing Lady Susan's question Roulette marvelous.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Indeed? I am?
Speaker 3: Now I have to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: The subjects that are on here may not relate to the subject to ask you a question? Oh, due to budget cuts music, So food and drink question wit is the only fruit to have its seeds on the outside on the app a strawberry.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wear the seeds on the raspberry, on the raspberry on the exact it is a strawberry world.
Speaker 3: Don't you.
Speaker 2: Wait for what? Art juwi? We used top eating.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sugar lull right, next question and someone greased this up?
Speaker 1: General Knowledge? That one is okay, which is a general knowledge question. An Oscar Award features a night standing.
Speaker 3: That just made no sense. The Oscar Award features a night standing.
Speaker 1: On what.
Speaker 2: A drum?
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's a film?
Speaker 2: Real have that? Because because it's a it's a film drum? Yeah? Great, thanks a.
Speaker 3: Lot, I'm doing gonna impression.
Speaker 2: Now what's this?
Speaker 3: What's that grasping at straws? Next one? General knowledge, which is general knowledge? Okay. Next one.
Speaker 1: Released in nineteen sixty three. So while you're in high school. What was the name of the first.
Speaker 2: Beatles album, The Stones, The Beatles, the Ruling who It'll always always be funny. I want to say help in general.
Speaker 1: How okay, okay, please please me? Oh okay, I don't you know the answer.
Speaker 3: To the question.
Speaker 2: Showing this lighting, it appears that you have hair. It looks it looks like you've had your head shade and you've got like a five o'clock shadow on your head. Okay, just not a point of that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take your hat off.
Speaker 2: No, no, my hair is a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, part of its loud bathroom sync. Then right next one movies Moon isn't TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've spoken about her already. Whoopy Goldbug has one Oscar to her name thanks to which movie the color purple?
Speaker 2: Try again it is it's the color purple.
Speaker 3: Try it again.
Speaker 2: It's the color purple. Ghost. No, it's not, it's ghost. It's not ghosts. I'm not having it. It's a color purple.
Speaker 3: Hit your phone out and check it.
Speaker 2: M you're in danger girl. Whoopy put whoop whoopy like Oscar. Well, I'll be well, she got well by what ghost? Technically I was kind of right because she had an Awards nomination for the color purple.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, has one Oscar to her name thanks to which movie? Not an Oscar nomination? Get an abuse at me because you're wrong.
Speaker 1: General knowledge including the jokers. How many cards are in a standard deck?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Loads loads have a guess? Oh thirty five fifty four?
Speaker 3: Wow, that was dull. Sorry that you can't make something fun. Sport?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Which is food drink? Okay?
Speaker 1: County Down Northern Ireland host which annual World Eating Championship?
Speaker 2: World Eating Championship is a protud horse. I'm genuinely going with potatoes.
Speaker 3: Okay, potatoes, Okay? Oysters?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's part of the hills the sea. Oysters are the potato of the sea. The words that have just fallen out of your face of oysters are the potato of the sea.
Speaker 3: So Mike was why was Lee missing for so long?
Speaker 2: Well, he was in prison for racism.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So you should remember this one because this is I feel that caret when you're young. Who did Audrey Hepburn play in Breakfast at tiffanis.
Speaker 2: Holly go light like? Correct?
Speaker 3: Well done?
Speaker 2: I'm a gay man with Adam was born knowing that why would you have southern accent?
Speaker 1: Just Duck was still lastly for breakfast at Tiffaness and also a very racistation. Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, that wasn't good.
Speaker 1: No, it's not so general knowledge. Okay, what are Cambria Ariel Myriad Pro?
Speaker 2: What are Cambria Arial Myriad pro pro Myriad Pro? Are they Tellytubbies?
Speaker 3: Yes they're Teletubbies or fonts as they're also now.
Speaker 2: Oh fonts they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've just repeated, adds are back to the get.
Speaker 2: The point fans and the compute. Yeah, ah huh, you've.
Speaker 3: Caused me a pain.
Speaker 1: Movies which Willy Wonka and Young and Frankenstein actor passed away in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Gene Wildman, No, yes it was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Yes, it wasn't a name again.
Speaker 2: Gene Wildman Wilder like you is g Wilder, not Wildman, Jack Rougane Wilder, Gean Wilder.
Speaker 3: Lack Wilder music.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were Rightdea you look you look you look like you're slumping there, you look like you.
Speaker 1: Wilting Wilting the artist FRIEDA. Caho came from which country?
Speaker 2: Mexico?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, how did you get that one because I'm intelligent.
Speaker 3: How did you get that one?
Speaker 2: Because I'm intelligent, I know ship.
Speaker 3: No ship, I don't need stuff fitting away. Oh, movies, we really likes movies.
Speaker 1: This Wild Today, okay, all about Eve La La Land and which nineteen ninety seven movies starringly known in Di Gabrielle jointly hold the record for the most oscan nums by a single movie.
Speaker 2: Ooh nah, I want to say Titanic, but I don't think Titanic got that many norms. Norms but an bad saying that these norms no, no, no, So I'm gonna I'm gonna say Titanic because I don't think it was necessarily for acting, but I think it got lots of nominations for things like special effects and water.
Speaker 3: It was Titanic World.
Speaker 2: Oh, stick around, as next we go in continent. We don't need to know that we've always been that. We mean intercontinental as we travel the world and wish you are queer. Welcome back to Chewing the cord. And now we try and understand why Mike started to do hand jesters a lot in which you were queer.
Speaker 3: I've been on my jolly's leave. Have you been away this year.
Speaker 2: No, all right, No, you mean so I thought you were like rubbing it in. No, I thought you might have been away somewhere.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I went for one night in Liverpool, one night in live that wasn't songcause I went to see girls allowed okay in the concert, not personally okay, and stayed over one night in a banb b b b b bee. Didn't do any of that. I stayed in an airbnb. And that's as much as I've had this year. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, earlier in the I went to Rome or just for just for a few nights, just for a few nights, a few nights, and so I thought to do some video. And while I was there, there, I was there, I was just doing said very did it was it his excellency that asked you to go over to Rome? Was if he popped up the phone and said, Mike, I've not had head for years, down on one knee in both days, kissed my ring. No, I went for work purposes. While I was there, I got to enjoy some of Rome.
Speaker 2: So work purposes as in a bit of high class.
Speaker 1: Only dropped the being paid and the high class. Ah, So I thought I got at my camera and did some filming. Thought wouldn't it be nice to have a look around room?
Speaker 3: Say so, someone tried to.
Speaker 1: Mug me triving found so I had my hands in my pockets, one on my phone because.
Speaker 2: You do have football.
Speaker 3: And I came and went, know, something on your arm. Showed me your arm. I'm like, no, there's nothing on my arm. It's like, no, there is, show me your arm.
Speaker 2: I'm like no, no.
Speaker 3: So yeah, based only the people's we're going now, it's.
Speaker 2: It's always heaving to the point where it's unpleasant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we went twice. We went in the morning and in the evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right to try and get like no crowds, and it was quieter in the very late evening, but so nine o'clock in the morning it was so busy.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not for me. I was very disappointed because I've always wanted to go and see the Trebby Fountain. Not somebody's sweaty shoulder blades.
Speaker 3: You didn't need to lick them mildly, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I was slightly dehydrated, like a salt lick a hamster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you also go to the Pantheon. I've got a story okay.
Speaker 2: So we went there. It was heaving, and I was like, I ain't queueing went or easton as I ain't queue in for that ship, and I was man handled by a ticket tout who was like, oh you, I'll get you the tickets. I'll get you the tickets. And I was like, no, thank you, and he touched me, not on, not in my not with consent, not with my not in my pant area. He stared rubbing my tummy and I was not happy with that. I went, I went, take your hand, take your goddamn hands off me, got a piece of meat, lower, lower, I and then we so we. I had a fit and walked off and then we ended up going into some ruins opposite the Pantheon. What's the pantheon? Is that the one that's leaning, Not a leaning Tower of Pisa.
Speaker 3: Because that famously is in Pizza rather than in Rome.
Speaker 2: The big the big one, the big one, Yeah, the big hole in them? Is that the Pantheon?
Speaker 3: No roof, yeah, or roof, no roof, no roof, that's the Colosseum.
Speaker 2: That's not what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about which has a roof on?
Speaker 2: Where's that done?
Speaker 1: It's in Rome, is it, yeah, which is a small it's one of the world's oldest churches.
Speaker 2: I did not go there.
Speaker 1: Right, it's round and it has an oculus at the top. No, no, So it rains inside when it rains, and when it rains and it's sunny.
Speaker 2: Jesus comes down.
Speaker 3: You see rainbows inside.
Speaker 1: So again, if you buy tickets online, you get to skip straight in, straight in.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's pretty straight out, straight straight.
Speaker 2: Out, in and out.
Speaker 3: No one eving flinched. And what about the Spanish steps?
Speaker 2: Did you do them? I think I might have done at some point. All of the steps I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: Are they near the Vatican? The Spanish steps?
Speaker 3: Ish, it's all walkable.
Speaker 2: Because when we went we were in a little apartment thing complex. I tell that, not far from the Vatican, okay, And there were some steps, but they weren't the Spanish steps.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of steps in There were just steps. Yes, he just walked down some stairs.
Speaker 2: But when we came out of se.
Speaker 3: Spanish steps there.
Speaker 1: When we came out of our apartment, across the road directly was the massive queue to get in the Vatican.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, So you were on the Vatican side.
Speaker 1: Now, while I was there, I thought I'd take an opportunity because I like to cook almost as much as I like to eat.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I did a cooking.
Speaker 2: Class, did you?
Speaker 1: And so I learned how to make a traditional ragu sauce and pasta, all right, and that when you see people doing that, if you invert it and pop it in the past that's how you make you write the right shape for the dough to start making.
Speaker 3: That's a camp one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, did you do that little flower on the table and the eggy EGGI in the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we did the roll because there's a group of us that did it. So I made some new friends and had to roll the pasta.
Speaker 2: Out and all that sort of sounds like an episode of Coach Trip.
Speaker 3: It was a bit like an episode of Coach Trip.
Speaker 2: Did you vote off afterward?
Speaker 3: Myself?
Speaker 2: Because threw yourself into the Treviic fountain.
Speaker 3: Into the tip Oh, it's the into the Tiber. What's that the river that goes through.
Speaker 2: I even go to this.
Speaker 1: I don't think you so because you thought it was Pisa at one point, saw the leading tower.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I'm sure, pretty sure that I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Because we walked through the saw the Eiffel Tower, we saw the Pleasure Beach, we saw the peer mysteriously, we walked.
Speaker 2: Through the square, the square, the square where the Pope.
Speaker 3: Lives, Vatican City, And.
Speaker 2: On a number of occasions, did you just go to the Vatican? Now I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: If you went through that square, you went through the Vatican.
Speaker 1: They go inside the Vatican, okay, because obviously I would have set on fire.
Speaker 2: And it was touch and go. As it was me landing in a in a religious country, it was released the house there there was there was because the Vatican has their own soldiers, don't They separate.
Speaker 1: Country, past and everything. Sadly, no quite attractive guard guard even.
Speaker 3: Though they're wearing pajamas.
Speaker 2: You'd have a go definitely.
Speaker 3: But so what I did I did two things while in Rome. I thought of you and brought you a gift.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is very.
Speaker 3: Nice of me to bring you a gift.
Speaker 2: It's so small.
Speaker 3: It's a magnet. Flip it over to see what's on the magnet.
Speaker 2: We're just there's a child, is that David.
Speaker 3: It's just a random beer.
Speaker 2: It's just a random that's it's quite quite.
Speaker 1: So also learned how to cook some Italian food. Okay, I thought I would share.
Speaker 2: Brought any back?
Speaker 3: No, not brought it back. I've made some fresh while I've been here, following the recipe. Mhm.
Speaker 1: So I brought some tomato sauce that you could see me cutting up in the in the in the pictury video thing, and some bread sticks for dipping.
Speaker 2: Oh that's pungent.
Speaker 3: You're actually googling it.
Speaker 2: I am because I want to know what it means. Translation of ilpie solo in English, P little dick. Okay, have you made this? I've made it chopping.
Speaker 1: So I used the same recipe that you saw me making in the video where it's cutting it in and chopping and things.
Speaker 3: You're waiting for me to your.
Speaker 2: First, aren't you don't trust you?
Speaker 3: I know you don't trust me, and you're wise. It's not cold.
Speaker 2: It's not cold.
Speaker 3: I've warmed it through, so slack.
Speaker 2: H the minball. There's no meat balls in it. I mean it's nice everywhere animal dip. So I can't have any moore now because it I can't tell the difference between that and.
Speaker 1: That's more about you like, So there's like five different types of tomato in here. Rav No, no, they said, always use different types. Don't use one like group of tomatoes, use lots of different ones. Could get different flavors from different tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Okay, well done you but yeah, but there.
Speaker 3: I think that's that's enough for now.
Speaker 2: I canna take this away now mm hmm okay, thanks. It's the more, more more talk about. That's it. That's that's it. I said, would you go back again?
Speaker 3: Not the first time I've been.
Speaker 2: Wow, have a nice cream? No?
Speaker 3: How did your letter not ice cream? Lad? Pizza even though it wasn't in pizza country.
Speaker 2: Did you have some spaghetti bolonnaise?
Speaker 1: No? I did a lot of a lot of light pastern things call it brad No, No, yeah, I had a viennetta.
Speaker 3: Well that's almost the end of the show.
Speaker 1: To look out for our social media at the coud TV in all the usual places, and of course, if you want to catch up with any episodes, we are on YouTube or chewing the cut.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we'll see you again soon. Bye bye.