Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Tonight, I want to welcome Turdia Simmonson. He is a Norwegian historian of ideas and a nonfiction author specializing in the esoteric and occult. He has educated at the University of Oslo, where he has also taught introductory courses on philosophical and literary works in the prestigious series The Cultural Library in the World's Holy Scriptures. He has published essays on I and Now and the first book of Enoch and Esoteric Texts from Antiquity. He is a full member of ESSWE, the European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism. Turtia, welcome, How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot for having me. Well, I'm fine, thank you, he said in the middle of the night here. But you know, as a writer about esoteric and occult subjects, I used to be up at night time, so it works quite well.
Speaker 1: Oh very good. Now, I've been looking forward to tonight. You have been a great contributor to the understanding of our hidden reality through your research and work, and looking forward talking tonight, we're going to discuss some of that research and your philosophy on the paranormal as well as look into you know, what really is parapsychology and occultism and the differences and just take a look at our hidden nature of reality in general and what's behind the paranormal, because that covers a wide range of phenomenon really, and first, I'd really love to hear more about your background and what led you to be interested in these subjects and down your path.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm born in Christiansand, which is a southern town in the Norway, close to the coast, and I grew up very close to that tone and even smaller tone called Mandal. They have a history with sea voyage and fishing and that kind of maritime activities. So I grew up here, a small town ten thousand inhabitants about so and well, I became member of my Christian youth club when I became in my teens, and some of those people told me about strange stories. And because I somehow trusted these people, I had no reason to believe that they were lying to me.
Speaker 3: But you know, there were.
Speaker 2: Episodes of telepathy, episodes of healing, episodes of knowing the future through dreams and that kind of stuff. Not any sensational things that well, you know, something makes you wonder a bit, and hmm, that's funny, and so and later also my family trusted the aunt and uncle told me things, and even my very rational grandfather, he was an engineer, machine engineer, and very extremely down to earth person, but he told me that he was able to hear my grandmother before she came home about half an hour. He would got to get the sounds for her approaching, and it became kind of routine for him. And it would not be at the same time of day, of course, because then it would just be kind of psychological normal expectation perhaps, But if she was late that evening or have met some friends and went to a cafe or something, also these sounds of her approaching would come later. So it became as a matter of routine for him. So when he started hearing the sounds of her opening the door and coming up the stairs, he just went to the stove and put on the dinner and the potatoes and that things, because then he knew from many many say the times of experien that she would appear about half an hour later. In Norwegian that phenomenon is called varderger and it seems to statistics shows that this phenomenon it's known from different cultures also, but it's more common in Norway for some reason that I do not know, than in other PSI countries. So it's called the Norwegian National paranormal phenomenon.
Speaker 3: So of Ardaga.
Speaker 2: And as I said, my grandfather told me this, My uncle and aunt told me say dream telepathy stories, and these guys in the Christian youth club told me about telepathy and healing and such things. So I always had a feeling that there had to be something more, you know. But I went to a normal study and get a girlfriend when I was about twenty one years old, and she had extremely good intuition and was able to say things that I wondered a bit how would that possibly be possible to know?
Speaker 3: And also.
Speaker 2: She went to a kind of therapist, physiotherapist who was extremely sensitive and also say dim demonstrated some abilities in teleprity. And when I started my academic career, I by chance or by synchronicity, or by higher guidance or whatever I got as mentor and always foremost expert on occult phenomena. His name is Professor John Eric Sister Abster Hunsen, and his publication list is quite long, more than one hundred publication academic articles, books, chapters and all that kind of things. So and he told me that there was a kind of task waiting for the right person writing about anthroposophy in Norway. And as you probably know, anthroposophy is the version of theosophy that was launched by Rudolf Steiner, Austrian esoteric teacher about the turn of the century, I would say, late to the beginning of the twentieth century. So I went into that tradition and studied also And as I said, he was a great expert on European esoteric and occult traditions, so he also had courses in Renaissance hermetism, and from my own interest that I also studied the more modern hermitism and hermetic order of the Golden Dawn and Okayan traditions and all that kind of things. So and I made my dissertation on this anthroposophical thing, and well after that I went into parap psychology also because I read some article about Norwegian psychics and one of them we can get back to that. It gave me quite convincing demonstration of being able to tell the future, and also to read minds really not being present and reading the subtled science or anything like that. But through the telephone he gave very say, a couple of stunning examples. I can come back to you later. So I felt I have to go into not just a history of these things or family anecdotes and that can, but also into the science, the natural science about these things, and that is parap psychology where you have laboratory tests and you if you have a bodily scanning you you use brain scans fm R I and like kind of modern brain scanning equipment and combined that with say and philosophy of mind, that is much more inclusive to all this phenomenon.
Speaker 3: So, after studying psychology and.
Speaker 2: You know, somehow wanting to collect all these things in a bigger hole, I had an idea for a book. And also a friend of mine, he is an experience psychotherapist. He told me, yes, you must make a book about this because it will be very helpful. And in fact he bought three copies of my book and placed it on his ward so the young psychologists could read. You know, because so many patients tell about this phenomena and the normal say psychologists will say just oh, that was strange, or his silent mind will think, oh, my patient is a bit psychotic today, or this is trauma, or this is you know, just fanciful thinking and figments and all that. But my friend, who is in a very experienced psychotherapist, from his own experience, have had being convinced that these phenomena are real. So he felt it was a need in the public sphere for such a book. Of course, you have all these psychological and psychological articles, but there's lots of graphs and statistics and complicated material, and then you have the you age material, but that can be a bit naive and a bit too eager to believe everything that people tell sometimes. So a balanced presentation of the whole field was what my friends suggested, and that what I hope my book has become very good.
Speaker 1: You wrote, you know, your book was a short story of nearly everything paranormal.
Speaker 3: Now got it here? Yes? Perfect?
Speaker 1: Now, this is such a like I said, such a wide broad range of phenomenon. Where do you start with this? And you know, how do you how do you work from there? With such a wide range of phenomenon?
Speaker 3: Well, very good question, indeed, it's big.
Speaker 2: I start with some kind of a history about psychology. When they first started to do science about.
Speaker 3: This, say.
Speaker 2: It would be late seventeen hundred, perhaps in France.
Speaker 3: But later with in the eighteen eighties, especially.
Speaker 2: With the Society for Psychic Research in London. That so I start with a bit of definitions coming from them about say PSI, which is the name, say, the scholarly name of these phenomena PSI that is telepathy, clairvoyance, recognition, and healing, and teleconists. Teleconess is, you know, moving objects with the power of mind.
Speaker 3: So I start a bit with that.
Speaker 2: And also what is say, common for all this phenomena seem to be the need to reformulation of our understanding of what is consciousness, because by by habit, we tend to think the consciousness is something I have inside my head, and you have inside you had, and our viewers have inside their heads.
Speaker 3: But my idea of consciousness, which.
Speaker 2: Is a new idea in some way in psychology, but also a very very old idea in philosophy, is that consciousness is a collective phenomenon. It is a shared feel of information in which we all participate. And I use to make it say, available easily to modern folks. I use the concept the mental Internet because we all have experienced that information can be transmitted in the split second to Australia from Norway, and we all have the experience that we can download vast information from the web, and metaphorically speaking, I think it's just the same with our consciousness. We can transmit via teleprity messages like split second, and we can also download via clairvoyance information about such extremely diverse matters from all over the world. So I felt the Internet was a very useful metaphor to somehow relate to our everyday life. How these apparently strange phenomena seem to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good. Now, you mentioned earlier that there is a strange kind of prevalence of this precognition in Norway that people have. Could you talk a little bit more about this phenomenon, maybe give some examples.
Speaker 2: What I mentioned there was the special kind of recognition which is called vardergar. That is an auditive phenomenon, and that will say that you hear the sounds of an event, but quite a bit of time before that event actually happens. As I said, my grandfather half an hour before my grandmother would come home. He would hear the sounds of her coming and do you know the stairway opening the door, getting up the stairs to the second floor. But then she was not there. But half an hour later she would come in exactly that manner that he had heard. So that is an as a auditive recognition. By the auditive sounds, you get say, clear record of what is about to happen at some later time. Usually it will be from about twenty minutes to one hour or there around. It can be far much more far ahead also, bet that will be the typical. And as I said, you know sociologists of religion and that kind of folks, they have studied statistics and found that this seems to be reported quite more frequent in Norway than other countries. And why that is I I wondered quite a lot about, but not found out yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very interesting. And you you're also talking about consciousness earlier, and I really believe that that is central to a lot of this phenomenon. That our consciousness, it's like you said, it's collective and it's connected to everything. And the more that I learn about, you know, paranormal phenomenon, the events that people have witnessed and occurred, and even some of the things in New Apology. It all seems to be connected in some strange way to consciousness. Yes, maybe you could talk a little bit more about the mental Internet that you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, as we said, I use.
Speaker 2: I used the description that I launched some models for chiropractic reasons. You know, when you go to a chiropractor they will crack and need on some stiffered muscles and joints and to make them more flexible. Also, I launched five different models as an alternative to this say conventional model that consciousness is something you have inside your head. We have just inside our own heads. So the mental internet, as I said, as a metaphor for that consciousness, is a shared feel of information. And if you think of consciousness that way, telepaty is no wonder at all, because it is already in this field. When I make a thought, it is already uploaded and available to you. And also, as I said, memories from earlier generations, they are uploaded on the mental web, and the sensitive people we call them psychics, are able to some at least sometimes download this information. I can give you a very specific example.
Speaker 3: I'll try to.
Speaker 2: As I said, I my English is not my first language, so I have to somehow translate it inside my head hair. But as a a friend of mine, he is from the Philippines, and he is quite psychic, and he.
Speaker 3: Runs a cafe.
Speaker 2: And right before I went to his cafe one day, I had been to another cafe that I do not usually visit at that time of day. Uh, And I went to his, the Philippines cafe, And you know, I know he's quite psychic, so I tried to test him. So I used a little tricky question about something that had happened yesterday, and I decided, could you tell me what happened then and then yesterday?
Speaker 3: And he just.
Speaker 2: Looked a bit on me and said, no, I'm sorry, I cannot do that. And then he went over to make some coffee to me. And then he came back and then he stared to me with a kind of sly smile, and he asked, who was who was what is called having running this other cafe today that I had been to earlier. You know, I had not told him I've been to this other cafe. He had not been able to see it from his windows because it's another place in town, and so and.
Speaker 3: So he said, he asked me, who was.
Speaker 2: Say on God taking in the money, doing the waiting at the tables on this other cafe today?
Speaker 3: And I said, how could you know that I have been to this other cafe today?
Speaker 2: And he just loved and said, I get it in in my consciousness as a memory. And so it was my memory of having been there was shared with him, so he was able to download my memory. That's just a very simple, say example of this. But you see, when I have been there, I have a story, I have feelings, I have thoughts, I have in a pictures. They are all immediately uploaded on the mental internet, and he, being extremely sensitive, is able to download them immediately also. So, as I said, the Internet is a metaphor because no wires and kind of that. But consciousness have that collective shared nature as also the internet have. And this is just a very simple example. I can give you lots and lots of examples.
Speaker 1: And you think that everyone has this ability to transmit and download this information. It's just a matter of learning how to tap into that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, in principle everybody. But as I used the example with music, everybody has some sense of music. You know, if there is an orchestra marching on the National Day, most people will be able to keep pace with the orchestra and.
Speaker 1: Just have a natural talent. That's a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the Bethoven.
Speaker 2: Even how much I will train music or you will train music, we will never become Bethoven.
Speaker 3: Right. So yes, So there's two factors. In principle.
Speaker 2: Everybody is telepathic, everybody is cleveroin because it's not it's not connected to the ego. It's connected to the basic level of consciousness that transcends the ego, which we all share, probably also animals and perhaps even plants. So it's much more fundamental than the ego. And because we all are connected, we all have telepathic abilities and we all have clevoyinant abilities. But from there that it's talent and it's training, and talent is given. That might be genetics. Very often you see these things running families, and then it's training. How much do you develop This guy I consulted sometimes he is very sensitive and very impressive. But he said he knew he could do these things when he was seven years old, but it was very impractical because he when he was in a q with five people that would start easily coming information from these other people, you know, their life stories and so so it would be confusing. So he's somehow learned to shut out all this information. But for some reason he got midlife crisis after a divorce, and then he decided somehow to look closer and for the last forty years or so, he's been living as a professional clairvoyant, so talent and training and also will to this. And some people, perhaps for religious reason. I come from Christian background, and some Christian people are very skeptical about They think this is the work of the devil and something like that. And other people are just scared about. Oh I knew that I was going to get a visit from that guy, and there he is. Oh no, no, no, I cannot have anything to do with that, you know. So fear is also part of why people shut down these things. But in a harmonious way. I think it's very beneficial to start to develop a kind of what say, a kind of sense and taste for these things. The Buddhists have, for instance, a very long tradition and not denying this phenomena, but say making them part of a harmonious growth as a whole person.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned, you know how some people think this is the devil and it's evil. Well, I want to talk a little bit about you know, occultism and magic and basically the the ability for some to manipulate the reality and in certain ways and energy. And I guess that is what you would you would call man And there's you know, we have ritual magic, and there's certain aspects of manifestation and sigil magic and all kinds of different things that we can look at, all these different practices that are taking I guess this paranormal side phenomenon a step further than just you know, psychic connections. It's actually learning how to you know, manipulate some of these things at will. So what do you think is I guess going on when people are using magic and connecting to these energies and be able to kind of manipulate reality and achieve manifestation things of this nature.
Speaker 2: Yes, in principle, I think it's nothing wrong with it, because say, if you want to build a chair, for instance, you go down and you take the hamm, and you take the wood, and you take the nailsen, you do the work. Really and also if there's something you want to achieve to use the mental tools available to achieve that result.
Speaker 3: I think that's just a.
Speaker 2: Fair and square and I know, not problematic. The problem is, of course, if you use these things to gain power and to exploit other people financially actually or psychologically and all that kind of power games, that's very dubious. And as I said, the Buddhist tradition have a very discerning way of dealing with this phenomenon, because you can get any kind of inflated ego and oh, I'm a great profit, I'm a great magician, and all that kind. So one of my favorite esoteric or occult organization is called Servants of the Light, and that's a modern offspring of this hometic Order of the Golden Dawn. And when you are initiated in that order, they will ask you the question why do you want to.
Speaker 3: Join this order?
Speaker 2: And then the correct answer you should supposed to give is I want to know in order to serve. So if your goal is to serve humanity, to serve the human race, and to serve life on this planet, I think it's wonderful to use these things. But if it's just for ego gratification, you should rather do something else.
Speaker 1: Now, when it comes to these especially I guess ritual magic and where you actually have to get in touch with I guess the only way to put it would be entities that are unseen or beyond the spectrum of our vision. Would you think that would be dangerous in any way? I mean, I imagine it would depend on what entities you're trying to contact. But I think that even you know, if you're not well versed in this, if you could make a mistake and you know, or the some of these entities may deceive you if you're trying to, you know, contact them. I don't know. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think the foremost U let's start with the most important that's intention. What are your intentions? And as I said, if your intention is to serve your fellow man and a woman, and to serve the planet and serve life, you know, then you are my say perception of these things. Then you are protected by that intention. But these entities, you say, if you're hanging out with neo Nazis or if you're hanging out with is armists, of course that's not a good company to keep because that will influence you and they could even lure you into actions otherwise not in your reptoire. Just the same, if you contact some kin what they call the left hand part, you know, the dark part, you know, and contact entities that historically have been used for say, bad purposes, I think that could hurt your psyche because somehow the intention is the crook's here, because that gives you the company and the direction. So if you so, as long as you're intention is good, that's a talisman for you, that will protect you. But if you as attention is ego and power and that kind of things, you could easily I think, connect with destructive entities. Basically, if we go philosophically into this, you know, from the Indian tradition of advita, you know non duality, non dividedness. Basically it's just one being. The totality of being is one at the bottom, all entities we the dinosaurs, the spirit, the spirits, the ascended masters, whatever is basically part of say the unity deep down. That's avita. There's no non duality. So when you contact one aspect of that say basic reality, that be a spirit or that be a person, or that be an animal or whatever, somehow it's no different than to do your daily work.
Speaker 3: You know, it's.
Speaker 2: People I think tend to What's just to say, people place too much weight on the entities themselves. I think you should say, go for your own cultivated, your own good intentions, and then you will see which entities are drawn to you as just as say, if you participating in neo Nazia meetings or Islamist radicalization groups. You know, look what kind of people you're connecting with. It's the same. You know, go for the intention and the entities will be no problem as long as your entities are good. If you your intentions are bad, you the entities you connect with will also be tend to be bad.
Speaker 1: I think, how do you think modern day academia and science feels about, say, parapsychology. Do you think that they are becoming more open to these fields?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it's a mixed bag, and many things are not being discussed in.
Speaker 3: An open minded manner.
Speaker 2: But the basic phenomena we are talking about teleprity, clairvoyance, recognition, healing, and telekinesis psychokinesis, they are in fact discussed seriously. The most prestigious magazine journal of psychology in the world is called American Psychologists, and it's released by the American Psychological Association.
Speaker 3: APA.
Speaker 2: And in two thoy and eighteen in the May issue, there is an article it's called pera psychological phenomenon phenomena excuse me, the Experimental Evidence for Psychological Feminine Phenomena Review, and that's written by Professor sel Cardena, who has published about three hundred scientific articles. And when the most prestigious magazine for psychology in the world take in, say, an article in defense of these phenomena, of course it's taken seriously. So I would say, of course conventional psychologists are still much in the form of paradigm, but there is what the kind of avant garde psychology are taking these phenomena starting to take them quite seriously. And also because a study of the philosophy of mind and say, the theories of consciousness have evolved. For instance, quite a number of quantum physicists are interested in the implications of consciousness for physics. We can discuss some experiments that will illustrate that point. But in one physics though, quite a number of people interested in consciousness. So as I said, basically, this phenomena all the paranormal phenomena are derivatives of an expanded vision for what is consciousness. So when the quantum physicists and also, as I said, this very well renowned, prestigious psychological journal print articles in defense of this expanded consciousness, I think it fair to say at least they are starting to take it seriously.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned some quantum physics experiments that we could cite. I know that there are some exciting developments when it comes to quantum physics and looking into paranormal phenomenon and the connections there. So what are some of these experiments that we can look at.
Speaker 2: I will start with an early experiment is very simple, but very say basic, if you say, just make it simple. If you collide to electrons. From that collision, it will it will produce two photons, which particles, which is particles of light, and that they are called twin photons because they were born at the same moment. And those twin photons from this collision, they will hurtle off in a directly opposite direction. And the strange thing is if you measure them, say ten kilometers apart, and one of them is then going up, the other one will go down and if one of going to the right, the other one will go left, and the first one go down, the second one will go up, So they mirror each other even if they are basically totally split apart, and as I said, many many kilometers and even at the opposite sides of the universe, they will still behave in this connected way. That is what they call non locality. And that is not a theory that is demonstrated in at least three laboratories. So we know this to be true. And if we can see that photos are connected in this way, and they are and as a unity, even if for all common sense purposes are totally divided, that might perhaps also say something about the nature of consciousness, because if they are connected or big distances, why not consciousness is connected over big distances as well. I will not say this experiment proofs that consciousness is but connected in that same way, but at least it opens up because it says that our normal idea about space is totally say, beyond the pale. Really, it's demonstrably, demonstrably wrong to to view space the common sense way. So and that that is a very important experiment that was made first by a guy Johann Klauser Johann Claouser in he was at Berkeley, and ten years later done in a more famous and more say splendid way by a French French physicist called Alan what is called aspect aspect. He became quite famous for this experiment. So it's sometimes just referred to as the aspect experiment, and so that this is a basic quantum physic experiment showing that our normal idea about space is totally wrong really and might have a big implication for consciousness. Also, there has been done experiments with what they called double split experiment, and if you fire electric it's done in a different version, but you fire electrons to a wall and you have to say slots or splits in that wall. It seems to be able to somehow, by intentions steering how many or at least to direct the stream of electrons if they should go more to the right split or to the left split. As I said, there are many experiments here, but that is one of them that your intention somehow seem to be statistically significantly influencing the stream of electrons. And that would be of course a kind of telekinesis or psychokinesis and mind over matter in a way. And the in Raidan is quite famous us for having doing and presented some of these experiments.
Speaker 1: And when you're looking at consciousness, when I when I look at it, and I'm looking at things like telekinesis, I can go back to that everything, even you know, inanimate objects may have some kind of consciousness. If we look at telekinesis in the way the ability to connect with these objects and even move them, it has to be, you know, I believe maybe connected to some kind of consciousness frequency. I don't know. What do you think about that? What do you think is happening with this telekinesis.
Speaker 3: Very interesting phenomenon it was.
Speaker 2: Let me say that many para psychologists say that they do not have yet theory that fully.
Speaker 3: Account for these phenomena.
Speaker 2: So many para psychologists will confess that some think they have a good explanation. For instance, there's a German psychologist. He's doctor in psychology and his daughter doctor in physics, Waltavon. Look, I do he thinks of this is as a kind of what systems theory, that everybody is connecting connected to everything else.
Speaker 3: And if you say, do.
Speaker 2: Some action in one part of the system, it will via quite say complex change of causality influence everything else in the system. Really, so that is his take on it. And he is a doctor in physics and doctor in psychology and quite famous. It's not famous in the anglosphere, the English speaking world, but in Germany he has been too many television programs. And he also had an office at the university or connected with the university at Freiburg, where you could come to him if you had problems. Feel poltoguist. You know, you're coming home and your furniture is turned upside down and the wild chaos, and you go to the insurance company and say, please.
Speaker 3: Give me some.
Speaker 2: Compensation here because pologists have turned my flat upside down, and they will not believe you. But in general they might have believed you because what from look At was contacted in many such cases and gave say, convincing evidence to the authorities that these phenomena are really happening. And as I said, he explains this out his version of systems theory. It's quite complex, but people can check. He has some lectures on on on YouTube and also possible to find his website and all the things. But if you go back to what I said earlier, adwaita, perhaps there is a unity behind all this, and perhaps therefore our say division, we say mind and matter, but perhaps that's just our limited perspective, because behind mind, behind matter, there is this unity that was a calgust Young called Unus mundus from alchemical concepts, One World and Calgusta. Jung wrote a book together with famous physicist Wolfcom Pauley. It's called Synchronicity. And then Jung wrote an essay about psychological aspect, and Pauley wrote about the physical aspect. He won the Nobel Prize in physics in nineteen forty five, and he himself being great physicists, he himself had experienced lots of telekinetic phenomena, and so he knew from his own experience and written about this, that these phenomena are real. And he is very cautious. He was called the Consciousness of science because he was always very cautious and very critical of jumping to conclusions. But he said it would be very comforting if it behind the matter and mind was in fact this unity.
Speaker 3: So I feel somehow the.
Speaker 2: Best say suggested explanation, that there is a unity behind the mind and matter, and if you do activities, then in your mind you are really all so working deep downside on what lies behind the matter, and that might on occasions give strange phenomenon as a result.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if this is along the same lines, but I've seen videos of g masters generating so much heat with their hands that they can actually set paper and stuff on fire. It's very, very fascinating. Now do you think this is kind of along the same lines as this SiGe phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I will not subscribe to everyone of course claiming they can do this, that they really can do.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: But to get back to this Vaultavon look at the German perp psachologists. He uses an example in fact, where a woman experiences small flames, you know, suddenly starting to show in her flat and that was a spontaneous, as kind of Poltugeist phenomenon. But Walter, look at you, do not think the spirits guys behind this. He felt it was because he's talked to this woman and he found that she was suffering from a pathological jealousy really, so he felt it was kind of external manifestation of her internal burning jealousy because very often this is phenomena as he was smiling, because they have very often symbolic representative function. So she was literally burning from jealousy, which manifested in small flames in her flat. Of course, theoretically speaking, you could imagine that Taichi master, having cultivated his say or her focus through many years of intense practice, would be able at will to produce some of these effects. I know it's claimed. I've seen some gi demonstrations that have been quite We have a guy in Denmark and I've seen in my hometown he demonstrated some scales really not the flame thing, but other things. But I don't know, because of course via film tricks and everything, you know, and people want to become famous and all that. So in principle it's possible, whether or not those claim to do it, it can and actually do it.
Speaker 1: I will not say now while we're talking about people who you know are a little fraudulent and want to be just become famous, there are Unfortunately, this kind of field is prevalent with those kind of people, especially when it comes to psychic phenomenon. Alkanesis all this this stuff because it is easy to fake these days especially with videos. But even if you have, you know, just a little bit of intuition, it's easy to kind of pull one over on people and you know, do jill in activity. So what's the best way that people can kind of discern what they're looking at here?
Speaker 2: That's of course very difficult because if the professional magicians, they are so clever.
Speaker 3: So but I would.
Speaker 2: I have always enjoyed magicians, you know, with stage magic. So I've been to lots and lots of performances with stage magician. I also read some theory. I'm not clever, of course, I'm not professional, far from it. But I also watched quite a lot of videos with magicians. There's an English guy he made quite furiory also in the US, Darren Brown. Lots of videos with him on YouTube, so people can check and you can somehow get a feel of and he's very impressive and convincing. So if the psychic does just the same tricks that you saw Darren Brown doing last night, of course you should be a bit cautious. But I would imagine people should also. You know, one of the most famous he's not really famous as a para psychologist, but he's a professor at Cornell University in psychology Darryl bem And he was convinced by statistics going to the statistics. You know, most people are not into statistics in the way he is. But after reading the through experiment experiment, he found that the statistics were so convincing that he somehow he was a skeptic. And he is also a magician state magician. So you can find some tricks with him on YouTube. So he knew all the tricks in the book really, but statistics from psychological sound experiments and those strict conditions, you know, controlled conditions in laborators convinced him, and he had went on to make his own experience and he published also a very famous article about these experiments is called Feeling the Future. And to make the short here just the nine experiments, with the most famous with fifty of his students demonstrating they were able to see on a screen which they were YouTube pictures, and there were were erotic pictures, and the student with a strong margin were able to say when there will appear an erotic picture on the screen. Of course, then you take the students to young people, you know and probably hopefully interested in erotics, you know, would have the antennas out for this kind of information, and them made a very good case for they were in fact able to to to detect the upcoming eroticism eroticism excuse my English.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, okay, yeah, really interesting it is.
Speaker 2: And also obviously if you go back to this phenomena, if you think of them as you know, in primordal times, it would be very nice to know when the partner, a possible partner was around the corner, and also to detect danger. You know, so if you think these are part of our basic survival kit, it would be excellent way of using them to avoid danger to the people or lions or whatever, or find a suitable partner for you. So I think they will somehow. I write quite a lot about crisis teleprity in my book, and then you see that very often this phenomena kick they will kick in when there is danger around, and I think that's a kind of say alarm system from primordial times. Of course, there is a spiritual aspect of this as well. But as I said, if they have not, say, helped us, we would probably not be having them. So I feel also that this to realistic way of looking at these phenomena. It can be very helpful. As I said, there's a spiritual aspect connecting us to the bigger picture also, but we also are physical beings, you know, living in a world that can be dangerous sometimes and we need those little extra antennas and the information that can help us.
Speaker 1: It seems like our ancients probably had a much better understanding and maybe even better abilities when it came to this. You know, there's a lot of researchers pointing at evidence that you know, our ancient ancestors did have these abilities and it was more prevalent and we kind of lost that over the ages. Is that something that you think is probably the case.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's probably the case. And you see that with the indigenous people, for instance, Tsami people North and Norway. They have a strong culture for these phenomena, you know, and that might be a genetics to some part, but also culture and lifestyle. You know, if you have a quiet lifestyle, then it's much more easy. If you's lots of TVs all around and cars honking, you know, and all that loud noise from the metropolis, then it will be difficult to to to to perceive those subtle sims from the SI field. And and also if you have a strong culture, the SAMI culture, you know, you then of course many of them are quite modern people also, you know, computer engineers and all that. But the traditional armi uh lifestyle, they would learn you to have regard and respect and to heed this phenomena, you know, and take it seriously, and they would not just dismiss this coincidence.
Speaker 3: And like that.
Speaker 2: And of course, as we said earlier in the program, talent and training, and if you are trained from your child to to to really listened into these frequencies here, it's much more say likely that you will developed competence in this field. So and if I could give you some perspective on this, because some people said it's just bad that we lost this that our answers had. But roder Steiner, this guy Austrian Esotery, he said, it's not bad. It's a part of our say, complete development as a species. Because if we are just connected with spiritual we will not take the material world seriously on its own premises. But we need as a species to learn mathematics, to learn the engineering arts and all these kind of things to master the physical on the physical premises, so Steiner felt it was. It was in fact useful and necessary even for a period of say, a couple of perhaps three or four or five thousand years, that we dive into the material world and learn how to master that world, and then we can from a kind of new perspective open up again to the more spiritual perspective.
Speaker 1: Y do you see that kind of happening now and kind of integrating both the scientific world and the world of occultism.
Speaker 2: I like to see that, I think yes. As I said that those quantum physics being in the most famous was this book The Tao of Physics by fret of Copra. He wrote it early in the seventies. But as I said, in this journal most presidious in the world on psychology, that they will print as an article defending the existence of these phenomena, it's quite yeah something really it speaks volumes.
Speaker 3: So I think so.
Speaker 2: And also these more green movements the in the different countries, you know, you you think more holistic about our place on Earth and even the Earth's place also in the cosmos astrophysics, and yeah, so so so I'm quite optimistic about this, but it's not a not a fast process.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. We live in fascinating times. I want to talk a little bit about Nochian magic because it's it's very interesting to me. It's supposed to be I guess basically community communication with angels, right right, yes, could you tell us a little bit about, you know, the basics of the Nochian magic, I guess as much as you could break it down for us.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's a long were to start done. If we started in antiquy, you have you know, of course, in.
Speaker 2: The Jewish tradition you have a Moses here is the supreme revelator, you know, and and of course in Christianity you have Christ as the supreme revelator of God's will and so. But that was a tradition in Judaism where not Moses was the central figure, but rather Enoch, the patriarch from Old Testament. And it's written about Enoch that in the Old Testament that God took him and what does that mean? And the Jewish tradition, esoteric tradition, the Kabbalah, they will often see read it in the same way about as the tradition about the prophet Elijah, because it's written in the Old Testament that Elijah was taken up to having directly in a wagon with the fiery wheels, you know, in the like a storm of fire, taking him to heaven. That also Enoch was was.
Speaker 3: Was taken directly to heaven.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if Moses have to die on earth and be the dug buried like a normal man, and Enoch goes straight to heaven, probably Enoch has more you know, knowledge about having limitsed is then most of them.
Speaker 3: That was the thinking.
Speaker 2: So they became a tradition around the eno can also be became a tradition in antiquary how you could somehow journey to heaven't in there was some breeding exercises and also the recitation of angelic names. You found these traditions in Cumran, the kind of what you can say, kind of monastery where the Dead Sea scrolls are found. There you have riches. You know, you are citing the angels' names for a long time, and you have reading. You sit in a special what they called Elijah's position, you closed tone, like you're having your head between your legs, and you know, and of course if you sit like that and doing breeding exercises, and reciting these angelic mantras for hours and hours, something will happen to your consciousness, you know.
Speaker 3: So there are lots of these.
Speaker 2: Visions from antiquary. It's it's called it's also part of the Christian tradition. Via Revelation of John, the last book of the New Testament, you can see John having these havingly visions also, so in not in tradition as a vision or tradition from antiquity.
Speaker 3: The more modern uh not. In magic.
Speaker 2: It goes back to to Elizabeth in England, where there was a famous mathematician and magician called John D. And John D is an extremely interesting figure. He is as I said that he was. He helped the British ship navigate on the Seven Seas, he made you know, stellar charts, and he well, he at least gave him the day for the coronation of a queen, Elizabeth the first, you know. So it's a t to make. And his seems to ask succeeded quite well because her reign was long and strong. But he had an assistant, and his name was Edward Kelly. And they say the spiritual communication between John D, the famous mathematician and magician, and the more say, not simple man, but you know he was not educated like John D. But he was very gifted. He could also have some prominent decides. But you know he is somehow transmitted messages from these angels. Uh and and de wrote and down and system made system out of them. And they received some tablets with names and figures and the numbers and so. So is supposedly coming directly from from from heaven. So there also is a long esoteric tradition forbidden knowledge with heavenly tablets that go back to to to to Babylon. Really so, but the modern version of Enochian magic is these tablets received by by Adver Kelly.
Speaker 3: And John D.
Speaker 2: And it has played a part in the occulture revival in modern times. For instance, Alexander Alistair Crowdy, he performed Inochian magic and you can even go to YouTube and they have recorded some of his Enochian chants and masses for the first ether, you know, and all these kind of things. I would say the tendency because basically it's a good tradition. You know, it's about knowing God and and and uh yeah, expanding your horizon to to to include the angels in your worldview, but regrettably it has become part of I would not say black tradition, but more great tradition. And even Crowley said you should be a bit careful about it. He mentioned an episode with things coming out of control. So it's become becoming a kind of you know, the magician's apprentice. Here you could perhaps connect to traditions. So I would not recommend starting with in magic unless you are very well versed in occult arts from other traditions, have a solid training from a sound lunch, you know, just doubling into it. I would not recommend it, but it's a powerful and interesting tradition.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as angels go, what is I guess your idea of what an angel is is. Do you think it is actually this celestial entity that exists beyond the spectrum of our vision, or more of just this conscious energy that kind of exists, or something else? What is your idea with an age?
Speaker 3: It's very difficult some people.
Speaker 2: As I said, my book is about teleparty clairvoyance and recognition and healing and psychogenesis telekinesis. That is the main thing. I talk a bit about spirits and angels in my book, but basically I will say, I do not know. So I wonder if my next book should be about angels. I've discussed this with a very famous magician really, you probably know him, Herbie Brannan. Yes, yes, he is also a novelist, fantasy novelist, being on the New York Times bestseller list, and so he is training and he'll be quite you know, high up in the order of this servants of the Light really, and he's written about these things and discussed it, and he was he was reluctant to give a kind of to commit himself to a perspective here. So I will not say that he said what he just said. The tradition holds that it is and a jelly, you know, heavenly beings and all that kind of things. But if again for the third time, go back to Advita, if the world basically is a unity, then also these angels will be part of that unity and would be a frequency in that unity, as I am a frequency.
Speaker 3: You have frequency.
Speaker 2: Dinosaur were frequencies, the Fisher frequencies, you know, the moon, the sun of frequencies in this big, big, big see cosmic concert. Really, perhaps that's the best approach to it. And if you approach them as a person, you will get personally answered, but from that frequency. But if it is, say an entity that can act on its own, I don't know that. It seems on some occasions that this will take action on their own, but perhaps it's more our own, you know, if it kind of echo if you relate to you say, people in the earlier the Viking tradition, they would say when they heard the thunder and the sort of lightning, it was thaw in a way. Of course the phenomenomena are real, but was it thaw behind this? Or of course it's energy, it's frequencies, but the personalization of it as thaw is that justified? Probably not what we meet as angels in the this same peronormal world. When you see a ghost going through or you know, some lights manifesting.
Speaker 3: Will that be a see a person? I do not know.
Speaker 2: It would be very interesting to find more about, and as I said, my next book might be about these things.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting.
Speaker 2: But just as I said, again, this non dualistic perspective I think can be very helpful because we tend to somehow absoluteize one level or one frequency or one plane of reality. Basically, I think it is a unity down there, so I'm more For instance, I am read the interview with Mahaeshi Maha Yogi, you know, the guy who brought transcendental meditation to the West, and he was asked about some of this and he said, of course, from his Indian tradition, you could say context some of these entities, you could freight to them.
Speaker 3: But why would you do that? Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Go to the source of being true meditation? You know, that's the unity behind it. You know these entities could also have the whims you know, so why would you somehow give you itself in the hands to those entities? Why don't you go to the unlimited source behind all manifestation, true meditation. I think I kind of like that perspective.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, and I've actually spoken to a few guests about that very thing, reaching source, uh through meditation and things of that nature. Now, to close out earlier, you we were talking about how you were hopeful that mainstream science in academia is kind of catching up to these things and it's going to become more of a mainstream thing and not so woo woo of a topic. I'm hopeful for that too. And I do see a lot of that happening, you know, I see a lot of you know, even government agencies kind of looking into normal hotspots and things of that.
Speaker 2: Really, the release is sorry for interrupting you. With the release of the UFO your Dave as well, one hundred and forty four cases and it's was just one of them that could be accounted for in normal ways, conventional ways. So that leaves us to one hundred and forty three, uh a, un accounted for cases, and that came from the Pentagon.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, So it makes me, it makes me hopeful that you know, mainstream macademian science will possibly come around in one day all of this is just going to be you know, looked into as a normal part of our existence and we can have a better understanding of it, and hopefully that'll that will occur soon. What do you think that? Do you think that within the next few years or even our lifetime we may see more of this occurring?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: And let's just start with common experience. Statistics show that more than half of a grown up people will have experiences of say, celebrity and clevev oyance and that kind of phenomena. So so many people have these experiences. My mentor at the university told me the only the reason why it's not somehow taken more seriously, that is that has been the lack of as a what you can say, comprehensive theory that can make sense of these things. So as it's just verse one, Peter tells about one experience and Paul tells about another experience, so to get a unified understanding of the field. And therefore, in my very simple way, I launched the model of the mental internet. Ah okay, oh yes, when I think in so, I go to his Facebook page and then I can see what you've been doing lately, and so you know, so if you think of this like a mental internet. And I mentioned this very important article in American Psychologists, there are also two other articles in mainstream psychological journals in more recent times that somehow supports the impression that is just not a fluke or just the kind of hapic coincidence that this article reached the pages. So and also quantum physics the redefining of understanding, And I will mention also last yeah, the Nobel Price winner in physics, Roger Penrose.
Speaker 3: He is of.
Speaker 2: Course a physicist, but he is also a philosopher of mind, and I think it's about thirty years ago he wrote a book called The Emperor's New Mind and how he did not feel that a conventional theories about mind did account for how mind was created and working. And he has an American co worker, Stuart Hamroth, who is a nessiologist at the University of Arizona, and hammer Off has said that you can find interviews with him on YouTube. He feels that quantum physics will probably account for telepaty, and Sir Roger Panners, he said, has said in interview that he feels that see their model of consciousness allows for precognition. So when a Nobel Prize winner in physics can say such a thing, you know, then it's happened quite a lot. And we have as I said, well also some of them earlier wolfcom Pauli and mentioned who had experienced so much telekinesis in his own life, but this was quite recently. He won the Nobel Prize last year. And and as I said, Stuart Hamrock defended telepathy, uh saying it's probably based on non locality. So yes, I'm quite hopeful about that. But I used to quote Max Plunk, who also was a pioneer in quantum theory. He said, funeral progresses, science progresses funeral by funeral. So yes, so it sounds a bit gruesome, But I think the old researcher have to more or less die out because people are identified with the paradigm.
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 2: Tenured yes, they have scholarships, they have brands, you know, they have a lots of books. They have identified say their lives work with this old paradigm. So I think when that is somehow just peacefully dying away because of time, then it will be much more easy to reformulate a new paradigm for consciousness what we see in quantum physics, in philosophy of mind, and also in some mainstream psychological journals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're definitely living in exciting times. There is some great things happening, some concerning things, but all very fascinating at the same time. And ter thank you so much for coming on tonight. Before you go, let everyone know where they can find a short history of nearly everything paranormal.
Speaker 3: Here it is.
Speaker 2: There is a beautiful povo. I think we worked several months to get it right. They can come to Amazon. That's quite simple. My name Tay Simonson, and the book a short history on everything paranormal. And I will use the opportunity to say it has received two awards in the US. It has received the Pair of Psychological Book Award and also received a Silver Nautilus Award. So it is an award winning book and also recommended by the greatest voice in psychology pair psychologists. Today, I think it will be Dean Rayden and also Jeffrey Mislove, Stanley Cripnan and other great guys.
Speaker 3: You know, I am.
Speaker 2: A popularized they are the researchers. I am trying to somehow connect those great guys with more, say common folks. So I hope I able to present things in a funny and what is called approachable manner.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good, Terry, Thank you so much. Again. That was fantastic information and there's so much more we could talk about. So I'd love to have you back on in the future.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I would love to come back later also, so thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: All right, Well until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we'll see you again tomorrow. Night Tonight. My guest is JP hay He is a researcher and writer with an interest in unidentified aerial phenomenon and the mysteries through a balanced approach and mindset. He is also the national director of MUFON and Mauritius. He considers esotericism, spirituality, and science to be to all be right tools and lenses for a better understanding of the layers of reality that surround and interact with us.
Speaker 3: JP.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: How you doing, hey, Chris.
Speaker 5: Thank you that was a nice introduction. Thank you very much for that. It's good to be back with you. I think it's been about just over a year since we did a catch up on the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been way too long. It's great to see you again. And I have to tell you, ever since we met at the twenty twenty UFO Mega Con in Laughlin, which we were actually talking about a little bit, you've become such an amazing friend and colleague, and you were actually one of the first people that I contacted when I had my first contact experience, which we're also just talking about. So I want to thank you for being there and helping me better understand my experiences as well as all the other extraordinary phenomenon that we've been discussing and you know, attempting to understand together since since the last time we spoke, and I'd love to hear have you had any more profound, like unexplained experiences our sightings since the last time we talked.
Speaker 5: Chris, Well, just to respond to your thanks, no need to thank me. It's a pleasure and a duty. And we're here to you know, support each other because there's so few coordinates in the public sphere, which we're going to address shortly in working this out, apart from the kind of documentary trail and then the conference trail of witnesses and experiences and such like. So you know, we're all here to kind of help each other and not judge one another. And your experiences were incredible and absolutely commensurate with a lot of the cases that have been reported by you know, reliable witnesses. So you know, keep keep keep vigilant and document everything, and you know, just try to relax, don't don't get to overthink things because it's it's bigger than our minds. Let's let's be honest. As for me, yes, I've had some extremely weird experiences, maybe less than I have in recent years, but then I've been less engaged with the subject because of the you know, the lockdowns that have been happening over here in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean, because frankly, you know, you're with a family to support and professional life to manage. You're basically inside working and doing additional jobs that you wouldn't normally have to do. But that doesn't mean I haven't had, you know, some incredible experiences I have. I mean, during the first lockdown in last year, I was on the phone or doing a conference with Johnny Enoch and Harry Challenger, the head of the Flying Saucer Review, and we were talking about contact and contact protocols that will need to probably be drafted and looked at. If you know, if ever there is a more kind of grassroots open scenario that ever takes place. And it's how you know, at one time that would have sounded ridiculous that, you know, when we have the Office of the Director of National Intelligence that the Pentagon sending us a report on the twenty fifth of June this year, we need to start thinking about these things in a sort of mature and you know, organized way, a bit like a United Nations outside of mechanics of government, because you know, nothing is happening there. So anyway, we were having a discussion, and you know, Harry's the head of the Flying Saucer Review. No sooner had I come off the phone. It was late at night, because we're three to four hours ahead here in Mauritius. I went upstairs to get ready for bed, and I'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom and the windows open because it's like the summertime here, it's very hot, and an enormous I got to say, it was just an enormous disc that looked a bit like the front section of the starship Enterprise from Star Trek. It literally just appeared, stayed in the sky for a few seconds, and then disappeared. But it was like a transistor switch that was kind of going up and down. It was like phasing in and out of reality. And it happened about two or three times, and I just thought, is this is this trickery on, you know, on the mine because I'm talking to Johnny, talking to Harry, he's the head of the Flying Saucer Review. Is this just something operating in my subconscious like the kind of culium concept of projecting consciousness into reality and getting a feedback. So anyway, that was during the first lockdown, and that was pretty amazing. Otherwise, I've seen, you know, quite a few objects just kind of flying over me overhead where I live, just going for walks in the evening. It seems to be very symbolic, like you'll have several appear in a very short space of time, and they might intersect and cross each other perfectly as you're walking overhead, as if they're talking about cardinal points and north and south, and you know, these have meanings in their own right in the esoteric sciences and all the rest. So yeah, there's been a lot going on, and I believe that it's better to have quality than quantity and try to actually see if they're a meaning behind it that you can actually connect to. But often it boggles the mind. And that's okay too, you know, we shouldn't try and over analyze things like I was saying too earlier. So yeah, it's been quite an interesting and challenging couple of years. And you know what was strangers is that we met up in Laughlin at the twenty twenty UFO Mega Con and no sooner did I get back to Mauritius. The lockdown started within a couple of weeks, so it was quite lucky really to get back and be with my family again.
Speaker 4: So yeah, interesting couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely has been. And tonight we're going to be talking a little bit. You have a very interesting report from the nineties from France, right, it's like a UAP report from the nineties that they did long before we even thought about doing any uapeer report. So that's what we're going to be talking a little bit about tonight. But you were just talking about, you know, how everything has been, you know, a pretty profound few years, and with these experiences that we were discussing earlier, we're talking about how it comes along with kind of like a new level of not only understanding, but intuition and even sometimes new abilities after you've had your first contact experience. And I was talking to my guests last night about this, and it seems that this is across the board with contact ease and experiencers. Once they've had this initial contact, something changes in their physiology and their consciousness to where something opens up, even with paranormal experiences sometimes, So that's very interesting. What do you think is actually going on with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with you, Chris.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's how happen to me personally, whether people believe choose to believe that or not.
Speaker 4: I know it has.
Speaker 5: And it's interesting that you mentioned the word paranormal, because we're going to do a little kind of canter through this recent Pentagon report of June this year and compare and contrast it to what was a real UAP report from France and a military think tank, and they actually include the concepts of the paranormal and they say, we're not going to deny it, but we can't prove its veracity either. It's far more you know, let's say, European and open minded and genuine, intellectually honest about the subject compared to this very closed report that comes from the Pentagon. But you know, I think that there's so much of existence that's going on beyond visible light. So you know, when we're having well, when these experiences are happening, we don't fairy understand what we're being exposed to. I mean that some of the cases that this French report deals with, for example, deals with the immobilization or freezing of witnesses, and you know, we could try and explain that through you know, the paranormal, but it's also potentially microwaves. So there is this, I believe, scientific basis to the changes that we're experiencing, whether it's a deeper sense of intuition or clear cognisance which just means knowing without knowing why, or clear sentience and feelings and all the rest of it. This is a this is a commonly reported aspect to the phenomena. It's happened to me, it's happened to you, and I also I try to stay objective about it and you know, understand what has happened. So yeah, I think that it's valid. I think it's based in science, and I think that science and as you know, spirituality overlap. They're basically different languages describing the same thing. Perhaps, So that's that's my take on it. And what was what was amazing to read in this let's say, a real report from France is that it's it's taking all these things into account and uh, you know this, this this was put together by a bunch of serious researchers and led by a general from you know, the the Institute of Higher Studies of National Defense. And it was also written by a division or air division leaderal or General Dennis Letti of the French Air Force. So you know, I think that the military and the alphabet world of agencies are very aware of these things. I mean, there was a CIA report, and the CIA is an interesting alphabet agency that will touch upon, particularly in respect of this O. D n I report from the Pentagon and its absence in this report.
Speaker 4: It speaks to me, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Now, with this French UAP report, could you give just a little bit of background how it came about, what was the year it came about, and you mentioned who was involved with it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely sure.
Speaker 5: So, I mean this report is by what was called the COMMITA Committee, and you know it's it's completely in French, and I'm bilingual in French and English, and you know the main language in Mauritius is French, so you know I have to speak it and read it and write it, but I also speak English here with those that can. So this is a report from the COMITA, which means the Committee de tu DA, which means the Committee of In Depth Military Studies. It's a military think tank and it's basically a report that was comprised of experts from this higher Institute of Defense National Defense Studies. It was chaired by a chap called General Norla and he was the former head of the Air Force in France during the I believe in the seventies or eighties. And as I mentioned, the committee was presided by General and active General Denis Letti of the Air Force. And I mean this report was written compiled over three years, Chris. It's quite a substantial report. It was written between ninety six and nineteen ninety nine. There are approximately sixteen members or contributors to the report, so yeah, three years of hard work and amazingly, this military think tank based in Paris decided when the report was done that they were just going to hand it to the French Prime Minister Monsieur Leonell Josspack in ninety nine at the time, but it was without any requests from the Prime Minister himself or mandate, so there was no official convocation. But the military said, you know what, this is actually happening. We need to do this report and whether you like it or not, mainstream government, we're going to give you this report. And predictably, there was no official reaction from the government, who are you know, relatively clueless compared to the military who have been compiling this. So the report is basically entitled you just speak in English, but it's basically UFOs and defense. What must we prepare for question mark? So it's an open question. And this report is really it's one hundred and sixteen pages long. It's substantial compared to this you know, Pentagon report of effectively six pages of nothing. Well, there are things, and some things are hidden, and it's mature. It's a logical and transparent review that's basically put into three parts and then has a conclusion on French and foreign cases that have taken place over sixty years. And it does look at national defense, but it's also looking at the social and cultural implications, which obviously an educational aspects that go hand in hand, you know, which was encouraging. So what we're seeing here is a much more holistic review compared to the US Pentagon one of twenty fifth of June of this year that's purely based in the context of threats, which means budget. So yeah, importantly, I guess what I need to really start by saying on this French military think tank report is that it confirms the physical reality of UFOs, and it does go as far as to say that there is a strong extraterrestrial hypothesis that is the most probable and credible explanation, which you don't get at all. Absolutely nothing mentioned deliberately so in the Ode and I Pentagon Report. What was amazing, Chris was that when this report was published and given to the Prime Minister of France in ninety nine, there was minimal to no media attention at all, despite you know, this think tank being in charge of national defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this until you mentioned it to me when we were talking about doing this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is it.
Speaker 5: There's so much media frenzy around this Pentagon report that tells us nothing compared to this amazingly in depth and you know, cerebral report from France, and it didn't appear in the Figuarau or Lamonde, which are the two kind of national newspapers still and obviously even more relevant back in the nineties where you know, there wasn't so much the you know, the internet as we have today. But it's it's an impressive document and I think we'll just go over the kind of key points, but you know, that the general who chaired this this committee think tank says it's not just about a pure academic study. He says problems, the concrete problems are posed and it's not only civil or military pilots that are involved and that need some kind of response based on this report in terms of action, it has a much wider implication in society and which is totally what we don't see with the Pentagon report. And even in the kind of preamble it's saying, you know, we envisage all kinds of hypotheses on the origin of these UFOs and in particular and it highlights the extraterrestrial explanation and it basically there was about twenty contributors to this report, all highly respected, linked to the military scientists and all the rest, and it's really impressive. And what actually what I learned from reading this report page to page, all one hundred and sixteen pages of it, is that the French UFO study and reports pre date the American US Study of UFOs, which began officially around Roswell in June or sorry July of nineteen forty seven. But there were cases that were mentioned in the twenties of suits you know, standing behind scientists studying recovered craft back in the twenties, but Roswell was really the kind of the barometer at the time. And then moving into Project blue Book, and I think I need to mention Blue Book a little bit later on and how it links to the Pentagon Report that came out in June of this year.
Speaker 4: So this French.
Speaker 5: Report says that you know, it's basically feeding the Institute of High Studies in National Defense as to what's actually going on and the kind of the auspices of the organization have changed since the nineties, but it still exists and it's part of this. It links into the French Space Agency too, So it is a serious report. It's very well structured. It goes over cases in France and in abroad, and I'm just going to touch on a few of them because they're amazing military and civil pilots in France who you know, were flying fighter craft jets and objects were just buzzing them or cutting them up in front of their in front of their jets and then going you know, over the over their aircraft which are going at great speed, a mirage for back in the late seventies. And then sitting behind the exhaust of the fighter jet, so absolutely amazing, you know, green glowing objects that easily outran these fighter jets back in the day. A case of Air France, the national air carrier of France, where unknown objects were just crossing the aircraft. And what's interesting is that in this particular case with the Air France jets I believe in the seventies, it talks about a lenticular shaped object and it's very very similar in description to what we know as the gimbal, which was this kind of bell shaped lenticular shaped object that we see from the USS NIMTS footage or gun fighter jet footage from the USSNMICS in two thousand and four, which made the you know, New York Times back in twenty.
Speaker 4: Seventeen, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So you know, it deals with some of these French cases, it deals with cases in the UK and says that we are aware of the fact that it's not just happening in France. There was a case in Lackenheath in nineteen fifty six in the UK. Again a military fighter jet, a venom in this case that was just buzzing pilots for about ten minutes a case, you know cases in the US again in the late fifties, and also really seminal case that took place in Tehran in Iran, which is a famous case. It's one of the most I would say, you know, useful cases because it's just so well documented. And that took place in Tehran or over Tehran in nineteen seventy six in a phantom jet and this this UFO basically disabled the weaponry of this fighter jet and as soon as the aircraft disengaged, everything came back online. I mean, this is very commonly reported. They cover cases from Russia in the nineties and you know, managed to get declassified documents related to a general Maltsev and.
Speaker 4: Spoke about that.
Speaker 5: These documents spoke about are kind of an intercept that happened with US Mira sorry Russian mirages.
Speaker 4: They're jets.
Speaker 5: To study UFOs that were just sitting stationary in the sky Argentina in nineteen ninety seven are boeing seven to seven.
Speaker 4: I mean, it just the list is endless.
Speaker 5: But there is a case that they deal with a for me, it's a famous case that took place in France in a beautiful little area in the southeast called Valensul and you may have heard of this case, Chris. I mean they the National Police or the Gendarmes geen Darmrie Nationale as they call it in France, investigated this where basically a farmer, a kind of a lavender field farmer in this region of France. If you google it, you just see endless miles of lavender fields, beautiful and this farmer is just getting up earlier and early in the morning and he walks out into the field and there are these two little men, I suppose, like small grays with a tic tac like craft sat behind them in the background, and they're collecting some of the lavender leaves from the plants, and they see him and they just calmly turn around and enter the craft through a door that just opens. But he's paralyzed. He can't move, he's literally been rendered immobile. But he can move his eyes, he can breathe, he can think, but he physically can't move until they get into the craft, this tic tac, which then turns to the vertical and just shoots up into the sky. And this is a famous case that took place in July of nineteen sixty five. And this isn't a freaking you know, French military think tank reports, and it was seriously studied by the like I said, the National Police of France.
Speaker 4: A huge get a.
Speaker 5: Large inquiry of quality that took place on this affair and it left, you know, traces in the ground and you know, amazing. Another one in the southern area of.
Speaker 4: France, Provence.
Speaker 5: Provence is the there's a beautiful green region in the south, very warm. And this one took place in the year I was born, in plain daylight in nineteen eighty one, and it was a got to say it, double kind of t shaped tea saucer, flying saucer object that just landed in somebody's garden.
Speaker 4: Amazing stuff.
Speaker 5: So there, it's the complete antithesis to this Pentagon report.
Speaker 1: Now I have to ask, out of all of those profound, amazing sightings and cases that they have in that report, how many would demonstrate that these whatever we're dealing with are a genuine threat.
Speaker 5: This is the thing, Chris, I mean, it doesn't talk about threats. It says it's always possible. But you know, if there was a genuine threat, such as an invasion, for example, it would have already happened.
Speaker 1: Well, even you know, engaging with even engaging with one of our fighter pilots, are you know, attacking back if we happened to engage with them? You know, is there is there anything of that nature in any of these.
Speaker 5: Reports They mentioned the possibility, but they each mention of this, they say it's highly unlikely, because it is highly unlikely logically it would have already happened. And what was really interesting about this report is a clear suspicion of the US and the authorities in the US in that they even talk about, you know, the General Twining Air Material Command that surrounded a load of UFO appearances in the late forties after Roswell, and that the French respect the recovered craft actually happened. There may have been more than one craft around Roswell, as we know, So they're highly suspicious. You know, they're smart. They say that, look, our French cases officially pre date your US cases, but you're probably not telling us about them. In the US, they look at propulsion, the propulsion systems, try to explain what they are in a mature and open way. They even talk about the fact that when these craft or beings or objects are appearing, people's car engines are stopping, and they say, well, this could be microwaves, a bit like when that chat the farmer was immobilized in the field in the lavender field in Valenceaul.
Speaker 4: Like I talked about.
Speaker 5: So they take a really balanced view and they say, look, even parapp psychology, this paranormal explanation, it can't.
Speaker 4: Be ruled out.
Speaker 5: And it even goes as far to say, look, only scientific hypotheses such as you know, hidden government technology or secret technology from special access projects is impossible to sustain, especially for cases in the last ten years, in other words, from nineteen eighty seven to nineteen ninety seven. And the most likely explanation is extraterrestrial. You know, they're dealing with this face to face without any problem at all, and they say, look, you know, we need to understand the propulsion systems because we need to decide whether we're able to travel to the stars and set up our own earth, you know, human colonies to survive. I mean, this isn't a military report. Incredible. It even says that you know, what, if it is extra terrestrial, maybe they're people that originally or beings from Earth that migrated from Earth and maybe settled in the asteroid Belt or other planets around our Solar system, and that can't be excluded either.
Speaker 4: I like the fact that they deal with the the.
Speaker 5: Whitewash of the conclusion on Project blue Book. And as you know, you and others know that Project blue Book was basically this usafour study between nineteen forty seven to nineteen sixty nine to analyze all these UFO sightings. But the problem was was that this physicist called Condon basically disregarded all the evidence.
Speaker 4: And said, no, no, there's no real.
Speaker 5: Advancement in science or explanation or developments in science or in the sciences that can happen through the study of UFOs. But many scientists disagreed with him, and they said, but look, you're contradicting the evidence in this report. And you know, there was a freedom of information request that happened. I think it was in October of nineteen sixty nine, for example.
Speaker 4: And the.
Speaker 5: Event that occurred, because I mean the Freedom of Information Act in the States, I think that was in around seventy four. So as soon as this Freedom of Information Act comes in, somebody finds this letter from an Air Brigade general called Bolander in the States, and he's basically writing in this letter openly admitting that the US Air Force does continue to monitor these UFOs, and it's very much based on or within the context of threats, which is exactly where we are still in twenty and twenty one with this Pentagon report, whereas we have this complete antithesis with the French report that says, nothing to worry about. It's happening. The threat is always going to be possible, but it's not probable, it's improbable, and in fact that the French military anticipated a peaceful presence.
Speaker 4: They go as far to say.
Speaker 5: That they say, well, they're asking the questions, do they simply want to observe us? And then they go on to say, you know, it could be to warn us of a potential nuclear holocaust because we're playing around with nuclear testing and weapons. Or it could be to stop US from sending weaponry or explosives into space because it could have an impact across across their area of space. Even if it was, say to kind of divert incoming asteroids, which is a reasonable thing to try and do, but it could have an impact.
Speaker 1: You know, this this report that we're discussing it. The more I hear about it, the more it makes me just realize that our government, our military is probably you know, hiding so much because they have so much advanced technology already. Some of these you know, black op factions probably have you know, reverse engineered everything, you know, And if we were to kind of admit that we knew a little bit more about this, and I don't think we know how to to approach that and not give ourselves away. You know, I think we have a lot at stake, And especially if we're running with a secret space program that goes, you know, beyond the Moon, even possibly beyond Mars, we could have operations already out there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's really something that we wouldn't want getting out into the public, especially with some of the technologies that are associated with this supposed secret space program. So yeah, the more the more I hear about this report, and this was in the nineties, you know, I'm sure a lot has changed. I don't know if any you know, alliances have been formed with these secret factions or in in the.
Speaker 5: It's a very good point, Chris, because I heard through a former elite military soldier, a French soldier by the way happened to be walking over the Pont Dalma in Paris the moment that Princess Diana died in ninety seven, bizarrely, and he says that he had a contact who was literally a French intelligence officer who was basically moving location every six months, and he was informed in a bar by this guy because they're both soldiers. But this guy happened to go into intelligence and he said that the French military or the French Ministry of Defense have been in contact with a small gray species. So that's just anecdotal, and you know, something that happens after this report came out in ninety nine, so it's interesting. Yeah, and you know, God knows what they're doing. I mean, even Dr Stephen Grier has been he brand Some years ago, he was brandishing a letter that the French Ministry of Defense wrote to him to thank him for a field trip that he did with a group of a group of generals in the north of France where apparently it was in plain daylight.
Speaker 4: He can vote.
Speaker 5: He did the C five contact and a load of purple orbs or UFO showed up in front of an audience of French generals and military, you know staff.
Speaker 4: So there hasn't been a huge amount of.
Speaker 5: You know, concrete evidence apart from these anecdotal points and some limited documentary evidence coming out. But the kind of groundwork in this Comita report that was given to the Prime Minister of France in ninety nine is just it's all there, and it's the anti thesis of this of this frankly piece of crap from the Pentagon. And I know that many of our colleagues in the UFO Fielder said, look, it's a start, it is a start, but it's a misleading start in my opinion, because it's not looking at the wider evidence. And maybe we'll just go over that. I mean, the French report talks about the secre sed it mentions, you know, Colonel Philip Corso releasing the day after Roswell in ninety seven, exactly fifty years after the Roswell crash happened, which would have fallen outside I suppose of the Official Secrets Act at the time or whatever the law was in or is in the States, and it says we need to have cooperation with the European Union, with the United States, with NATO, we need to have protocols put in place with the French Space Agency, with the Air Force and the civil aviation bureaus and all of these you know, sensible suggestions. It even goes as far to say, we need to break our bad habits as kind of you know, a civilization hooked on politics and religion which is going to get in the way of advancing. So you know, it comes up with these a series of conclusions and suggestions which are far more useful than what we see in the penta On report. And it opens the conclusions by saying in French, we must not laugh at the UFO problem because it's not funny and there's too much evidence and there's too many serious implications happening. It even goes to say, we need a cosmic and un quoting you here, a cosmic vigilance is now required from now on to kind of avoid any to disarm possible media manipulation. So I mean that this is a truly independent and smart report that's coming out, and at the end by saying, look, the goals or the objectives of these visitors are not known, but they must be. We must speculate reasonably about this, and we have a series of recommendations informing the political leadership and military leadership and you know the administrations, civil aviation pilots, helicopter pilots, they need to learn about this in you know, FLIGHTSCA. That's what it says. We need to have military research dedicated to this, and finance, we need the resources to do it across all the different agencies, surveillance systems, so many things. The highest level of state needs to be involved at the and link into the French Space Agency and it's just so much more interesting and you know, laudable. And there's a there's a notable difference Chris, between the French report and this Pentagon report. And that's the kind of series of you know, explanations that they offer. And I'll go into that if you like, I'll kind of compare. I'll go into the Pentagon report and try and cover a few things that are more subtle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just jump in sure, we'll do.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean, we all we've heard so much about this Pentagon report the twenty fifth of June of this year, and like I mentioned earlier, there's this continuation, sadly of the inertia of Project Blue Book, which was, like I said, between nineteen forty seven to sixty nine denied officially denied UFOs and that they were of little interest to advance the sciences. And although Blue Book was criticized by the scientists, and I think they were the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronomy or Astronautics at the time, you know, they said that there's this contradiction. Then we had the Freedom of Information Acts confirming that this stuff was continually being monitored. And then here we are in twenty twenty one and we get six pages of a very generic, circumumstantial, limited look at the UFO reality within the States. It's all about threats. In the introduction, there's four mentions of the word threat, completely the opposite of the French report, the military report, and you know, it says that it's for the intelligence community to organize and to understand, not the little people or the you know, with the social kind of implications that the French military are talking about here. And you know, we're only looking at events that took place between November two thousand and four to March twenty twenty one, which is just we're choosing to be blind, that's what it says. I mean, and embarrassingly, it goes in to say that the majority of them are from twenty and seventeen to twenty twenty one. Only, yeah, it's embarrassing, it is, and that they're mainly from the US Navy. And I think that anyone that really studies this phenomena knows that the US Navy are probably the good guys that are trying to advance the study and actually are more relaxed about releasing this. We've been told that there's been kind of conflicting views as to what the classified version of this report looks like, and there was talk that it might be leaked or it should have been leaked by now. Some say it's seventy pages long. Others say it's four hundred pages long. I mean, there's a huge variance there of length, which is basically this appendix B to the report. That's what it would be. If we look at the Pentagon report, there's twenty or so alphabet agencies listed, and the one that I mentioned to you the other day, Chris that doesn't appear is take a guess the CIA. It's the CIA well done so, I mean very interesting. I mean, the CIA has domestic influence, but also international. These are the guys that should be going over to other governments and intelligence agencies to feed in and of course they're not there, and it's deliberate.
Speaker 1: Well, they are the largest drug dealers on the planet, so I mean it's to be expected.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got to be honest.
Speaker 5: Really, No, there is plenty on this subject around the drug trade.
Speaker 4: I'm aware of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that among among other dirtyness that we won't get into tonight.
Speaker 5: But you know, yeah, I know I've had a lot of things too, and you know a lot more about that than me. But as to this report, I mean, the fact that they're not there is just like it sticks out like a sore thumb. So either the CIA are you know, they're they're they're closing down the information deliberately by not being there. They either won't closer control.
Speaker 4: Or they won't cooperate.
Speaker 5: Who knows, but I would have thought that they've been doing a lot of orchestration and you know, behind the scenes, and the fact that they're not here speaks volumes overall. This It's a silly report in that it kind of ignores everything that this military report from France says it's like a false agnosticism, as in, we can't decide whether it's real or not after all the strong evidence it's been going back for decades, you know, nearly one hundred years, and you know, a cover up that we officially know has been running since the twenties or thirties before oswell in the States, there's no mention whatsoever of ets or extraterrestrial origins. Very disappointing and unrealistic. But there are some nuanced hints at that jump around in this report and the two issues we're going to look at a in a bit, and it's kind of it's very subtle, but it kind of jumps around and it's hidden in jargon so that the kind of average you know, Joe public isn't really going to think too much. I mean, the Executive Summary talks about a limited amount of high quality reporting being available, which is rubbish, but that's what they say. But they do they kind of parrot the French report and say, but well, these do represent physical objects and they're mainly registered on They call it sensors, multiple sensors, so you know, radar tech whatever, infrared, electro optical weapon seekers and visual observations. What it does is is shrinks down these kinds of explanations into five categories. There's airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, so ice that kind of thing, a United States government or US industry developmental programs, whatever that means, whether that includes you know, the special access programs or black projects as people like to call them, foreign adversary systems. And then there's this kind of interesting fifth category, the catch all other bin which could be anything.
Speaker 4: So there is a there is some overlap with the French military report.
Speaker 5: You know that it says, yes, it could be a foreign adversary, or they don't call them an adversary, they'd just say, you know, foreign technology.
Speaker 4: But the French report goes further.
Speaker 5: It says, well, it could be paranormal, unseen forces that we don't understand. It's it's possibly scientific, and it's probably not. Maybe it's not scientific, but it's a reality.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. You know, I'm sure a lot of this is, you know, because we have a lot of reverse engineer technology. We know a lot, but it's also probably because we don't know a lot and we are we don't understand what's going on. It's probably beyond human comprehension to some levels. So it's it may be terrifying to some of these factions that they can't understand this stuff. I don't know, because it seems it seems to all be connected into some weird paranormal you know.
Speaker 5: The French Report is honest enough to say, well, it could be paranormal, it could be disinformation. You know, it could be you know, within the context of the Cold War cases and even up to now, it could be you know, governments or whoever making us think it's ET when it's not, which is unlikely because the technology is so advanced.
Speaker 4: They even go as far to.
Speaker 5: Say it could be holographics, as in, you know, there was this kind of theory connected to Blue Book about a kind of full salient invasion or whatever, and it says, well, yeah, it could be holographics, and that could either be extraterrestrial or it could be man made human but it would be but they say it's very hard to pull off. And then the final kind of part of this French report says well, it's most likely ets could be in the asteroid belt, could be a lot of civilization or advanced civilization from Earth and that's the most likely explanation. But with this Pentagon one, it's just this other casual you know, put in in this basket, having no explanation for the public in this unclassified report. And I mean the report just says we need to organize and formalize reporting. That's what it's basically saying. And it pretends not to know anything about the phenomena, you know, insulting all of our intelligence and flying in.
Speaker 1: The face of it was mainly an insult.
Speaker 5: It is an insult in my opinion. I mean, that's what it is. It is a start if you're if you're a member of the public and you don't even think about this subject, it might be a you know, intriguing or curious, but it's frankly.
Speaker 1: I think after twenty seventeen, the public should be beyond this. At that point, and I think, I mean, I think the majority people honestly are ready to hear this, and they already know it. You know, most of you guys in the States.
Speaker 5: Have a persuaded that extraterrestrials exist. I mean, there's been surveys on this, and then there's a reason that they're doing surveys on this they know, so you know, it's saying that the Navy is where this is coming from, because I think they are more transparent.
Speaker 4: They want to genuinely advanced that's in the public sphere.
Speaker 5: So they're kind of like, let's not mention the CIA and the black projects or whatever.
Speaker 1: Let's well, I also think when it comes to military faction, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing.
Speaker 5: And absolutely, and this is what I think the report is secretly hinting at. There's a section we'll talk about that. I mean it goes into saying, look, there's stigma. Our information's crap because there's stigma amongst the personnel. Oh yeah, our senses are limited. I mean it's pathetic. And you know, the percentage of cases that are high quality tiny, so you know, and it's well, if the military equipment happens to pick it up, you know, then then we can go to that. And you know, I think that you know, with these appearances that happened around you know, these training exercises of the Navy, it's either genuine extraterrestrial or other intelligences that are doing it in front of the people most likely to document this, you know, absent this problem of true will power to disclose, or it's the military just trying to stage something and slowly break us in with technology that they have. That's how I how I see it.
Speaker 1: There's there's also this strange kind of mainstream media aspect that I've noticed, and you know, we I have I have friends that in this kind of space, in this mainstream space. And I'm not talking bad about any of these guys. I love all these guys, but there's some strange things going on even in in our community, even in our space. I don't know if we've been infiltrated. I don't want to say that, but there is some interesting things going on, especially when it comes to some of the bigger players in this. Like I'll mention Danny Sheehan because he's like one of the huge, you know, biggest players when it comes to mainstream UFO disclosure because you know he's the government lawyer. You know, he's the guy involved with this. And then they have all men to lou Alezondo. Those are the only two I'm gonna put out there right now because they're the big ones and we can we can talk about them because they I think they can handle it. I think they're they're big boys, but it's I just find it odd that all of a sudden, now these these two big players are involved with all the talk shows in the mainstream media. They're coming out with this information. And I I'd never spoken with lul Alezondo. I'd love to have him on the show. I should, yes, I just I feel like there's some things that he knows that he's not disclosing. And I question, I question the involvement with with Danny sheehan and why all of a sudden, you know, they're just in the mainstream disclosing this. They seem to be kind of at the same time going along with the mainstream disclosure at the same time butting heads with it. And then we have this drama with Steve and it all seems way too dramatic and strange. I don't know what it. I just can't put my finger on it. But something's off, something's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You get that, yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: And I know that you interviewed Danny she hannat Laughlin. I mean, I don't know if you managed to have an offline chat with him about this, but.
Speaker 1: I would not much because he was, he was running around, but i'd had that little interview.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well, I think I think that, you know, I think these guys are they want to get this out, but they know that they can if they they can't go too far. There's probably too many consequences on their shoulders and their families. Who knows, We just don't know. I found it quite interesting that Danny Sheehan has now you know, formally distanced himself from Dr Stephen Guer after he saw a kind of what he says is in miscontextualization of his his feedback in the.
Speaker 1: A UFO soap opera drama or something, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Crazy yeah and so, and I have to say, you know, doctor Greer has done a great job, and he's done a lot for this movement, but that you can't avoid some of the obvious issues with the narrative that he he comes out with at times in terms of, you know, abductions are purely industrial military complex phenomena, and even maligning some of the kind of let's say, bloodline aristocratic classes that it's not all black and white. Some of them, actually, I understand, do want disclosure because they're genuinely interested and they have the time and the money and the resources to actually look into this, and some of them have had experiences. So my issue with doctor Greer is that he's very black and white about this because I think, you know, he does want people not to be afraid, and that's that's a good thing. He's right, but you shouldn't lie about things that always represent Let's let's put it like that. I don't I don't want to miscaracterize him so that I think there's a lot of this tension that's happening at that kind of level. And there are certain actors who are trusted with the authorities the government, who are able to come out with certain things. But I think they're they're being given limited information and they know that they can't overstep their their remit and it's it's it's unfortunate there is that, you know what, Chris, we're talking about this, you know, hidden hidden technology.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's something that tells me. On page five of this uh this report, there's a little section at the bottom of page five that talks about within the context of UAP probably lacking a single explanation, which is pretty obvious. And then when it goes into this kind of United States government or industry developmental programs. It says that some UAPs or their observations could be attributable to developments and classified proms by US entities, but it doesn't say the US government, says US entities, and we were unable to confirm, however, that these systems accounted for any of the UAP reports we collected. So it's saying this may not be United States government, and they may be signaling through this one tiny, little three line paragraph that there's a problem because I think that the government deliberately that for reasons of social context and money making and privatizing the technology, they got it out of the government within the government and they put it into the you know, the industrial military complex, knowing that it's off the books and it's unaccounted for. But certain, you know, fortunate people within the administration or the machinery have access to both worlds. And that's why, you know, there are presidents that got told that they haven't they don't have a need to know a basis on you know, seeking information from this. I'm thinking, you know, Bill Clinton and his head of star chief of staff, for example, and also Jimmy Carter, President, Jimmy Carter, who was just put to one side by the then head of the CIA, George Bush Senior Herbert Walker. So I think that this report is very subtly signaling that we've got a problem that's out of control. It's in the private hands. We may or may not have created that problem ourselves, and it's but it's it's too subtle. But I'm gonna get that energy when I read it. I think they're trying to tell us, but they can't say. It mentions this, you know, foreign potential, foreign government or adversary with a breakthrough aerospace technology, but it doesn't say who.
Speaker 4: It won't name Russia or China or India. So yeah, very.
Speaker 5: Very very limited in help and scope. Does talk about the fact that they're going to start using AI to try to learn about the phenomena that's new to the Pentagon. Apparently because now the ombudsman stepped in and as soon as this report came out, it was like a pantomime, you know, theater. And then suddenly the Undersecretary of Defense writes a letter to the Department of Defense.
Speaker 4: Saying, what's going on.
Speaker 5: We need to organize, you know, as if nobody knew about this. It's it's it's funny. I mean, the US kind of approach is so I have to say, it's so immature, yea to the brainy, reasonable cerebral explanations that this military think tank of generals and scientists have come up with it.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, I think it's because you know, they they believe that Americans are that stupid that we'll just you know, go along with it. Some of us are, but not all of us.
Speaker 5: No common Chris possibly say that as a British Mauritian.
Speaker 1: National understand I understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love this, you know, just reading the two reports side by side, and you know, the US is really messed up. I mean, it was a brilliant opportunity to at least put something in there.
Speaker 1: Do you think anything else is going to come out of it? I mean public reaction or discussed is enough for them to kind of put out more.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean that there has been this media circus predictably around the Pentagon report, and yet there was nothing with the French one, which was far more impressive. But what I'm hoping, although I'm not encouraging anyone to break the law obviously is to see the elite version of this come out. And you know, there's some saying that it's seventy pages in length in this classified version, and others say, actually four hundred pages when you include the appendices.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 5: So I'm waiting for a leak and then hopefully from that, whether it's a staged one that's deliberately done by the you know, the Pentagon or not. I mean, I think that will help. But again, I think even that the Senators are not going to be read into the true, you know, the dirty truth of how of how this went into government, you know, outside of the constitutional machinery that Danny sheehan talks about, and into these special access projects that as Richard Dolan, the historian on UFOs terms a runaway civilization because they've been developing this stuff for decades and we've even got the former head of you know, locky skunk Works, Ben rich I believe, in an alumnus event saying we've we have the technology to take et back to the stars and we're ten thousand years ahead. I mean, how can you ignore all these kind of things?
Speaker 1: And you can't.
Speaker 5: But just doing this and saying no, most of the cases that we're reating from twenty seventeen, twenty to twenty one, and yeah, the quality of the information, I think.
Speaker 1: At the same time, you have to be careful because I think some of the information is just disinformation put out there to confuse people and not keep us on the right track. So we have to be discerning, you know, with this information.
Speaker 5: True, But that's the thing I mean, I believe that regardless of the fact that we're very we're still a juvenile species, as we can tell from this UAP report from Pentagon. We need to know the truth whether or not we can handle it. And you know, something I spoke about recently, Chris, was the fact that I think that we are going to be allowed to develop kind of let's call it halfway house technology that allows us to travel to the stars and space travel and you know, ma easingly fast travel here and on planet Earth. But it won't be fully fledged kind of anti gravity you know, time space manipulating technology. It's more likely to be a super conducting material that allows this levitational effect and you know, lack of resistance to happen. And there was a very interesting explanation about this by mister x On who described the Admiral Wilson leaks, and he talks about how, you know, electrons are being manipulated to work in pairs, and this is how this levitational technology is working within the you know, the Special Access Black Project. Well it's not fully fledged anti grav according to him. So even maybe they haven't even got that far, but they're still you know, millennia ahead even with that. Yeah, and let's be honest, I don't think et would give us an equivalent technology to what they have.
Speaker 1: No, probably not like you. Oh no, no, I would if you know, and I always put it this way, And if I was a highly advanced species and I'm just cruising by the planet and we do a little close up look as to what's going on in there, I'd be like, I don't even think I want to stop by there. You know, I'm going to keep cruising along the universe. But you know, maybe maybe they have some interest, to some vested interest in us because of that.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe we are a multi multi species experiment that they do come and they go. You know, the times that they were here documented in art form and folkloric kind of transmission. Now you said they and then they come back and what are the kids up to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said experiment, And that's that's kind of one of the magic words for me is trying to understand all this because it's one of the huge possibilities for me lately. You know, either an experiment or we're actually choosing to incarnate on this existence, this planet because it was put here as some kind of learning or training experience. I'm kind of battling between the two. Is this a spiritual experience or are we on a prison planet experiment? You know, I don't know. I could, yes, that would that would be great, that that'd be a great answer because I think that it would. It would explain everything, and it'd be a horrible answer because it's terrifying, but you know, yeah, it's it's fascinating to to take in all these possibilities.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To close out tonight, what do you think? Because it's all connected. All my past recent guests for the past couple of years have been coming together to this culmination of trying to compare notes with ufology, paranormal, metaphysical, spiritual consciousness, everything that I cover, because it's all connected. In some way, it's just what is this connection? How is it all connected? And you know, just trying to make sense of it all. So what do you think maybe give us a little a little bit of insight?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean, as you know from our discussions and my presentation in Laughlin, I absolutely think this is a spiritual issue that's been played out in a multi dimensional and physical in our OWM playing field. So to deny connect you know, connection and the spiritual dimension is to completely miss the point. And I totally agree with you, Chris. I think that we are now we desperately need and we are need to move away from this kind of observational euthology, and it's only so helpful. So you know it is real.
Speaker 4: We know it's real.
Speaker 5: Even both of these reports say it's physically real. They mirror each other in that respect. I think there is absolutely a consciousness phenomena happening that links between us and the phenomena, and we are manifesting it, and that it's also codependent on us. There's an element of trickery and elusiveness that's deliberate so that we learn more about ourselves. I think it's definitely across let's call them the dimensions. And I'm not saying that there has to be and science in fact says the dimensions don't need to be infinite. It only needs to be a limited number, you know. And maybe maybe, like the French Report talks about this kind of paranormal or other worldly realities or powers that may linking to this, we can call them divine laws. Maybe there's this kind of divine firewall or system of intelligence that is operating all forms of reality, including the back end of you know, the third dimension or the four dimensions that we have here when you include time all together. And maybe that as children, our senses have been atrophied, are being cut back because of the way that we're socialized and the social conditioning that occurs. And maybe these are the enemies of consciousness and conscience. So there's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I know what our next show is going to be about, JP. We're gonna be We're gonna go deep next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll go deep. We'll go deep.
Speaker 5: I always do when we chat, But but I want to I would say this though, Chris, despite all this technology, implication and multiple different species, they're not separate from us. They're not inferior to us, but they're not superior to us either. You know, everything has its divine place in my view, and I think that you know that if there are you know, in some of the cases, we're looking at AI being sort of hunting down other terrestrial species that created it because they're so you know, super intelligent, but it hasn't got the let's call it, the divine spark that we have as spiritual beings as opposed to pure AI. I mean, this is in the Amichitsia cases of the sixties to the eighties that occurred across Italy and Europe, and this is in my view, the largest kind of mass citing cases that have been documented ever. And the beings have been interacting with you know, university professors, that kind of thing, and they're literally saying, we're fleeing a form of AI that we created that wants to destroy us because we have.
Speaker 4: What it doesn't.
Speaker 5: So the cases tell us there's a spiritual dimension within within within us and within them, so that may make us equals. I don't think they're you know, and I don't think that you know, we can look at it simply from human notions of good and bad and you know, allies and adversaries. I think it's far more sophisticated. I think, like in the cases of abductions, which are absolutely a real phenomenon and are not categorically not simply military from the cases and you know the work of professor and doctor John Mack of Harvard who studied this and covered some amazing.
Speaker 4: Cases.
Speaker 5: I mean he even went on to Oprah Winfrey with one of his contactees, who had the guts to go out and do that back in the nineties, I believe what early two thousands. So it does go into a spiritual dimension. It goes into questions of ultimate creation and the creator. Uh, it goes into a management system of reality or realities of forces and beings and intelligences that inhabit these worlds or dimensions, densities, whatever we want to call them. And you know, if there is this unique and multiple intelligence or creator, are we just the product of a dream or a thought of this uh, this divine being that's that's you know, creating all these these dramatic realities. And you know, who are the messengers that go between these worlds? Is that what we're seeing?
Speaker 4: Or are we? You know, are we?
Speaker 5: Are we creating it ourselves, like the Jungin kind of construct with consciousness and are we are we seeing these beings come to us as a as a product of the true nature of reality in this reality in in in that it's it's a feedback of some kind. You know, who is watching over us? And can we with us? And what watches over them and communes with them or observes them, So you know, it's that kind of who watches the watches When we talk about dimensions, are they are they immediate or are they intermediate? Are there stages of reality? And maybe we're at the back end in this kind of denser duality of four dimensions, and maybe that everything visible is the proportional measure of the invisible. Like we started out this conversation talking about you know the fact that many people that have interactions and experiences are having changes brought around their their physiology or their their psychology or their psyche. So yeah, I think that you know, what is invisible and what is visible are equally important. We need to try and understand it and hopefully over time we can. So yeah, there are huge questions that come out of this subject, and it all starts with a silly Pentagon Report and a much more enlightened report from France in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome, man. Like I said, I had never even known that report existed. I'm glad you came across it and got to present it to everybody. So now everyone knows about this. It's great.
Speaker 4: You're most welcome.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean, I'm lucky because I speak and understand, and you know, I'm French educated. I practiced English and French law in Mauritius, So you know, I think that's the thing. It's the language in the West. In the States, it's not as accessible obviously because it's in a foreign language. But it's so well written, Chris, I know, I keep saying it, but it's one hundred and sixteen pages. For God's sake, it's you know, it's taken them three years to make not like this rubbish that's come out of the Pentagon six pages effectively or on quite version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could send me a link to that, and I will put a link to it in the descriptions, so if the audience wants to thumb through it, they can take a look at that. Definitely awesome, great JP, that was fantastic information as usual, And like I said, we're gonna have to go really deep next time. What you were saying there towards the end, I think a lot of my audience may have their brains melting out of their ears a little bit because it might have their minds blown.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: But Yeah, awesome the stuff JP, and we're gonna have to talk again soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love to you, Chris. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 5: Congratulations on the huge amount of material you're putting out. And one thing I want to say is that you know, what I appreciate is that you're putting out all these different aspects and information that some will just say it's crazy, But the point is is it because we're going into these deeper, invisible and abstract aspects to the phenomena, we can't dismiss anything and it has to be put out there, and we need to be open to the information and not just sort of shut it down. And when you have you know, the military saying it's it's possibly paranormal or greater forces, then you know we should start listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, get especially if it's not our if it's not our military, we might want to listen a little bit more. Yeah, well not the American military at least, right, Uncle Sam, Uncle Sam? Okay, Well yeah, JP, that was that was great stuff. And like I said, we're going to talk again soon and thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 4: Most welcome, Chris, take care of my.
Speaker 1: Friend awesome and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again soon. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality and gredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.